时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | – Hi. – Chloe, hey. | -你好 -克洛伊 |
[00:06] | The department is having a charity picnic, | 我们消防队要举办一场慈善野餐会 |
[00:09] | – and I thought– – Yes, I’d love to. | -我就想 -好 我很愿意去 |
[00:13] | It’s surprising more of Grandbrook’s trailers | 格兰布鲁克的其他拖车没被烧掉 |
[00:15] | haven’t burned down. | 还真是个奇迹 |
[00:16] | This article is going to make waves, Naomi. | 这篇文章会掀起一番波澜 内奥米 |
[00:19] | You remind me of someone I know. | 你让我想起另一个我认识的人 |
[00:20] | I’m guessing you’re not over her yet. | 我猜你还没忘记她 |
[00:22] | When you get it all figured out, give me a call. | 当你把所有事弄明白之后 打电话给我 |
[00:26] | – How’s Severide holding up? – Worse than he’ll admit. | -西弗莱德怎么样了 -不怎么样 他自己不承认 |
[00:29] | Sleep tight, Dad. You earn it. | 安息吧 爸爸 你应得的 |
[00:57] | – Morning. – Hey. | -早上好 -早 |
[00:59] | I was thinking we could coordinate a few drills today. | 我在想今天可以安排一点演练 |
[01:02] | – All units? – Sure. | -所有队吗 -对 |
[01:13] | Hey, remember Naomi Graham, | 你还记得内奥米·格拉哈姆吗 |
[01:15] | the reporter I helped out with the trailer fire article? | 那个我帮着完成拖车火灾那篇报道的记者 |
[01:18] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[01:21] | Funny thing, I keep thinking about her. | 很有意思 我一直在想她 |
[01:25] | It’s been a while since Gabi and I split up. | 我和加比分手之后已经有一段时间了 |
[01:27] | We signed the divorce papers. | 我们签了离婚协议 |
[01:29] | I’ve done my best to make peace with it all. | 我尽力去让自己平静 |
[01:31] | Now, I’ve got to try and move forward, right? | 现在 我要试着往前走了 对吧 |
[01:34] | – And get on with my life. – Sounds right to me. | -好好继续生活 -我觉得挺好 |
[01:38] | I was thinking I’d give her a call. | 我想我要给她打个电话 |
[01:40] | Yeah, go for it. | 很好 打吧 |
[01:43] | Hey, sorry to bug you with all this. | 抱歉找你说这个 |
[01:46] | I know you got plenty on your mind. | 我知道你现在脑子很乱 |
[01:49] | No, I’m good. | 不 我很好 |
[01:53] | You should call her, for sure. | 你应该给她打电话 |
[02:01] | – How’s Severide doing? – Okay. | -西弗莱德怎么样 -挺好的 |
[02:04] | Glad to hear it. | 那就好 |
[02:06] | Yeah, I mean, at least that’s what he tells me, but– | 反正他是这么说的 但… |
[02:09] | – Severide being Severide. – Exactly. | -他整个人都不太对 -没错 |
[02:11] | It is a mystery what goes on in that head of his. | 不知道他在想什么 |
[02:15] | You look tired. | 你看起来很累 |
[02:16] | You know, my sleep has been terrible lately. | 我最近睡眠很糟糕 |
[02:18] | I think I need a new pillow. | 我觉得我需要一个新枕头 |
[02:20] | But until then, that fifth cup of coffee | 但首先 第五杯咖啡 |
[02:22] | is just going to have to do. | 还是需要的 |
[02:24] | Thanks for coming by, Bill. Good to see you again. | 谢谢你过来 比尔 很高兴再次见到你 |
[02:27] | Sorry it took a funeral for us to reconnect. | 很抱歉是葬礼让我们重新相见 |
[02:30] | Chief, when you’re my age, | 队长 当你到了我这年纪 |
[02:31] | a funeral is just another social event. | 葬礼只是一种社交活动 |
[02:34] | 51, say hello to one of the toughest firefighters | 各位 来和我有幸共事过的 |
[02:37] | I ever had the honor of working with. | 最勇猛的消防员之一打个招呼 |
[02:39] | – Big Bill Hacker! – Hey, Bill! | -比尔·哈克大哥 -比尔 |
[02:41] | One of the toughest? | 最勇猛的之一 |
[02:43] | When I started out, first day at the academy, | 一开始 我第一天进学校的时候 |
[02:46] | they threw you in the smoke box without a mask. | 他们就把我们扔进一间充满烟的房间 不给面罩 |
[02:48] | Learned real quick, the good air was down at the floor. | 这样学得非常快 靠近地板的空气最好 |
[02:51] | We called that class “Smoke Appreciation.” | 我们称那堂课为”烟雾欣赏课” |
[02:55] | You kids be safe out there, huh? | 你们出任务要注意安全 |
[02:57] | And listen to your chief. He’s a celebrity, after all. | 听队长的话 他可是个名人 |
[03:00] | Mr. September 1990, huh? | 1990年日历的九月先生 对吧 |
[03:03] | Take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[03:06] | – What? – Mr. September? | -什么 -九月先生 |
[03:08] | Did you know about this? | 你知道吗 |
[03:09] | Do you think I would have kept that from you? | 你觉得我会瞒着你吗 |
[03:11] | You guys, we have to find a copy of that thing. | 伙计们 我们得去把那一页找出来 |
[03:13] | Anyone goes looking for that calendar | 谁去找那本日历 |
[03:15] | can also go looking for another job. | 就准备好换工作吧 |
[03:25] | – Risk I’m willing to take! – Goes without saying! | -着风险我愿意承担 -别说了 动起来 |
[03:27] | I have to see Beefcake Boden. | 我一定要看看肌肉男博登 |
[03:28] | But how are we going to find it? | 但我们去哪找 |
[03:29] | A 30-year-old firefighter calendar. | 一本有三十年历史的消防员日历 |
[03:32] | Engine 51, Truck 81. | 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 |
[03:34] | If it exists, it can be found. | 只要有 肯定能找到 |
[03:36] | Battalion 25, structure fire, 3600 South Hermitage. | 25号队长车 建筑火灾 赫米提吉南街3600号 |
[04:01] | – Hey, anyone inside? – My husband, Adam. | -有人在里面吗 -我丈夫 亚当 |
[04:03] | We had the fireplace going, | 我们烧着壁炉 |
[04:04] | and then, the wall over the mantle– | 结果整面墙和地幔烧着了 |
[04:07] | It suddenly got really hot, and there was all this smoke. | 突然变得非常热 然后就冒了一堆烟 |
[04:09] | Just your husband, no one else? | 里面只有你丈夫 没有别人了吗 |
[04:12] | Brett, Foster, we have a smoke inhalation victim here. | 布莱特 福斯特 这里有有一人烟尘吸入 |
[04:15] | – She needs oxygen. – On it, Chief. | -她需要吸氧 -马上来 队长 |
[04:17] | Come here. | 跟我来 |
[04:19] | It’s a cracked flue. Fire got in the walls. | 烟道破裂 火势蔓延到墙内了 |
[04:22] | I don’t like that brown smoke, chief. | 我觉得褐色烟不太对 队长 |
[04:23] | Me neither. Lightweight construction, | 我也觉得 轻型结构 |
[04:25] | fire deep in that structure, | 火势很旺 |
[04:27] | but we have a confirmed victim still inside, | 但我们确定里面有一个受害者 |
[04:29] | so let’s get in and out quick. | 所以我们要快速进去救他出来 |
[04:31] | Search teams, mask up. | 搜寻队 带上面罩 |
[04:33] | Herrmann, get a hose line in there, cover them. | 赫尔曼 带软管进去 掩护他们 |
[04:36] | Copy. | 收到 |
[04:37] | We’ll take the bottom floor. You take the top. | 我们在一层 你们上去 |
[04:39] | Sounds good. | 好的 |
[04:49] | Cruz! | 克鲁兹 |
[04:53] | – Fire department, call out! – Fire department, call out! | -消防队 大声呼救 -消防队 大声呼救 |
[05:01] | Talk to me, Casey. What do you got? | 凯西 什么情况 |
[05:03] | Nothing yet. | 还没有发现 |
[05:03] | Still got a few rooms to check out on one. | 还有几个房间没有查看 |
[05:12] | Emergency! Everybody out! | 紧急情况 所有人出来 |
[05:18] | Hey, Severide, time to go! | 西弗莱德 该走了 |
[05:21] | Now, right now, evacuate! | 快点 撤退 |
[05:23] | Severide! | 西弗莱德 |
[05:25] | Severide! | 西弗莱德 |
[05:26] | Severide! | 西弗莱德 |
[05:41] | Severide! | 西弗莱德 |
[05:47] | – Squad three, report. – Severide! | -三队请汇报 -西弗莱德 |
[05:54] | Chief, I need assistance on the second floor, D/C corner. | 队长 二楼需要援助 楼梯角边的房间 |
[05:58] | Severide is under the collapsed chimney. | 西弗莱德就在倒塌的烟囱下 |
[06:03] | Truck 81, RIT rescue! Go get him! | 81号云梯车 紧急救援 去救他 |
[06:07] | Herrmann, you stay on the first floor, cover the stairwell. | 赫尔曼 你守住一楼的楼梯 |
[06:09] | We have to limit the weight upstairs. | 我们得控制上楼的总重 |
[06:10] | This building is a collapse waiting to happen. | 这幢楼马上就要塌了 |
[06:12] | Copy. | 收到 |
[06:19] | Hey, Lieutenant! | 副队 |
[06:20] | Hang in there, all right? Help is on the way. | 坚持住 好吗 救援马上到了 |
[06:22] | Kelly! Can you hear me? | 凯利 你能听到吗 |
[06:26] | – I’m okay. – You’re not okay! | -我没事 -你有事 |
[06:27] | You got a chimney on you! Don’t move! | 你被烟囱压住了 别动 |
[06:30] | Just need a little more room. | 我只是需要一点空间 |
[06:33] | Help, we got to get this thing off him. | 帮忙 我们得把这些移开 |
[06:35] | We need airbags and cribbing! | 我们需要气囊和支架 |
[06:37] | Airbags and cribbing coming right up, Casey. | 马上送气囊和支架进去 凯西 |
[06:42] | Ritter, get back out of the collapse zone! | 里特 离开倒塌范围 |
[06:45] | Go! | 快点 |
[06:46] | Cruz, behind you! | 克鲁兹 来了 |
[06:50] | Yo, yo, I got him! | 交给我吧 |
[06:52] | Chief, we found the husband. | 队长 我们找到丈夫了 |
[06:54] | Kidd, Otis, get the victim down. | 基德 奥蒂斯 带伤者下去 |
[06:57] | Otis can take him. I’m with Kelly. | 奥蒂斯能带他下去 我要和凯利一起 |
[06:59] | No, you’re taking him, now! | 不行 你得马上带他下去 |
[07:04] | Hey, grab his legs, come on! | 抬起他的腿 快点 |
[07:12] | All right, we got him. | 好了 出来了 |
[07:18] | Ambo! | 救护车 |
[07:20] | Adam, Adam! Is he okay? | 亚当 亚当 他没事吧 |
[07:24] | He was already down when the collapse happened. | 倒塌的时候他已经晕倒了 |
[07:27] | Kidd, Kidd! | 基德 基德 |
[07:30] | Stay here, Capp and Tony are in there now. | 待在这里 卡普和托尼在里面了 |
[07:32] | I got to limit the weight on that floor. | 我得控制那层楼的总重 |
[07:40] | I’m too far away. Get him closer to me. | 我太远了 让他离我近一点 |
[07:42] | Shut up and keep still. | 闭嘴 别乱动 |
[07:46] | Chief, the fire’s spreading. Can we get some help? | 队长 或是在扩散 能再来点人帮忙吗 |
[07:48] | – Stand by, Casey. – Hey, Chief! | -原地待命 凯西 -队长 |
[07:51] | We got to get a line upstairs, cover these guys. | 我们得往楼上接一根水管 保护他们 |
[07:54] | No, not until we lighten the load up there. | 不行 我们得先减轻二楼的负载量 |
[07:56] | Casey, send two men out so I can get 51 up there. | 凯西 让两个人下来 我要送51队的人上去 |
[08:00] | In a minute, once the airbags are set. | 马上 等气囊设置好 |
[08:03] | Copy that. 51, hold your position. | 收到 51队 做好准备 |
[08:09] | – How’s it coming? – Almost there. | -怎么样了 -快好了 |
[08:11] | Hey, Severide, look at me. You good? | 西弗莱德 看着我 你没事吧 |
[08:13] | – Yep. – Good to go! | -没事 -好了 |
[08:15] | All right. | 好 |
[08:17] | – Set. – Up on one. | -好了 -一下 |
[08:25] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, stop, stop! | 停 停 |
[08:28] | The floor joints are cracking under the weight. | 楼间接点承受不住重量开裂了 |
[08:30] | It feels like the whole floor | 感觉整层楼 |
[08:31] | is going to go out from underneath us! | 都要在我们脚下裂开了 |
[08:32] | You need more points of contact. | 你需要更多接触点 |
[08:34] | Distribute the weight more evenly. | 更加平均地分配重量 |
[08:35] | Cruz, Capp, Tony. Build me another pile. | 克鲁兹 卡普 托尼 再设置一个点 |
[08:38] | – Copy that. – Capp! | -收到 -卡普 |
[08:42] | Chief, we need a hose line here. | 队长 我们需要一根水管 |
[08:45] | Hey, Chief, let me take Ritter. | 队长 我带里特上吧 |
[08:47] | We’re the two lightest guys on engine. | 我们是水罐车上最轻的两个人 |
[08:51] | – Go. – Ritter, let’s roll. | -去吧 -里特 我们上 |
[08:54] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[08:56] | Casey, hose line coming to you now. | 凯西 马上给你水管 |
[09:04] | How long have they been under that chimney? | 他们被压在烟囱下多久了 |
[09:08] | – Seven, eight minutes? – More like ten. | -七八分钟吗 -十分钟吧 |
[09:16] | – You got it? – Yeah. | -拿稳了吗 -嗯 |
[09:18] | Follow me. | 跟紧我 |
[09:19] | Hey, don’t come in the room! | 别进到房间里 |
[09:20] | Stay there. | 待在那里 |
[09:26] | – He’s low on air. – Don’t worry about it. | -他氧气不足了 -别管这个 |
[09:28] | Just keep working. | 继续 |
[09:33] | Herrmann, Herrmann, cut the water! | 赫尔曼 赫尔曼 停水 |
[09:37] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:38] | The floor can’t take the weight. | 这层楼承受不住重量了 |
[09:40] | – Get back outside. – Okay, | -回到外面去 -好 |
[09:41] | but I’m leaving you the line. | 但我把水管留给你们 |
[09:43] | Copy that! | 收到 |
[09:45] | Capp, Tony, you too. Get out of here. | 卡普 托尼 你们也是 离开这里 |
[09:48] | – Okay, but take this. – No, you need it. | -好 你拿着这个 -不 你需要它 |
[09:52] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
[09:54] | – Capp, get him out of here. – I got him. | -卡普 带他出去 -我来 |
[10:01] | Hang in there. | 坚持住 |
[10:15] | Hey, still with me? | 还醒着吗 |
[10:16] | Yeah, just get me out of here. | 嗯 快带我出去 |
[10:19] | – Cruz! – All right, good to go! | -克鲁兹 -好了 可以开始了 |
[10:22] | Up on one and two! | 调到一二 |
[10:27] | Stop, stop! | 停 停下 |
[10:30] | It’s no good. If we keep lifting, | 没用 如果我们继续抬 |
[10:31] | the chimney’s going to push the cribbing through the floor. | 烟囱会把废墟压穿地板 |
[10:33] | Well, you better think of something fast, | 那你最好赶紧想个办法 |
[10:35] | because his room’s going to flashover. | 因为他的房间就要塌了 |
[10:46] | – Cruz, you better go. – But what about you? | -克鲁兹 你得走了 -那你呢 |
[10:50] | Hand me that hose. | 把水管给我 |
[10:51] | I’ll cover Severide with my body, | 我用身体挡住西弗莱德 |
[10:53] | and we’ll make a stand right here. | 我们就在这灭火 |
[10:54] | Oh, so you can both die? To hell with that! | 好让你俩都去送死吗 别想了 |
[11:00] | Get ready to pull him out. | 准备好把他拉出来 |
[11:01] | Cruz, just forget it, go! | 克鲁兹 算了 快撤 |
[11:02] | No way! Get ready! | 想都别想 做好准备 |
[11:06] | One, two, now! | 一 二 现在 |
[11:33] | Come on. | 加油 |
[12:21] | Okay, 51. Give it all you got. | 51号水罐车 全力灭火 |
[12:23] | 51, open it up. Let’s hit it hard. | 51号水罐车 开始吧 |
[12:36] | – You good, you good? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[12:37] | Hey, you scared the hell out of us. | 你吓坏大家了 |
[12:39] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[12:40] | Let the doctors make that call. | 这得由医生来决定 |
[12:42] | Go with 61 and get checked out. | 去救护车那检查一下 |
[12:45] | – I’m okay, all right? – Yeah, I’m sure you are. | -我没事 -我相信你肯定没事 |
[12:47] | Go anyway. | 但还是去检查一下 |
[12:50] | Go on, get out of here. | 去吧 离开这 |
[13:00] | All right. | 好了 |
[13:02] | Hop on the back for me. Will you check him out? | 去车里吧 你能检查下他吗 |
[13:42] | – Captain? – Yeah? | -队长 -什么事 |
[13:44] | All due respect, I do not appreciate | 无意冒犯 但我不喜欢 |
[13:46] | being ordered to stand down during that fire. | 自己在火场上被撤下 |
[13:50] | I did what I thought was best for everyone involved. | 我只是做了对大家来说最好的决定 |
[13:52] | – I’m a damn good firefighter. – I know that. | -我是个优秀的消防员 -我知道 |
[13:54] | And I can handle myself in any situation, | 在任何情形下我都能保护自己 |
[13:57] | including one where Severide is in danger. | 包括西弗莱德遇上危险时 |
[13:59] | No, you can’t. | 不 你不能 |
[14:02] | Kidd, last time you went to help Severide | 基德 上次你在高层建筑着火时 |
[14:04] | was during that high rise fire. | 帮助了西弗莱德 |
[14:06] | You ignored your low air alarm and almost died. | 你忽略了自己的低氧警报器 差点死了 |
[14:08] | I–that was different | 我…那不一样 |
[14:10] | because I hadn’t checked my air closely enough. | 因为我没有好好检查我的装备 |
[14:14] | It won’t happen again, | 这事不会再发生了 |
[14:15] | but you can’t sideline me, boss. | 但你不能让我坐冷板凳 头儿 |
[14:17] | I can and will do whatever I think is safest | 我可以 也会做出对我手下来说 |
[14:19] | for all my firefighters. | 最安全的决定 |
[14:24] | Just be glad it worked out this time. | 这次平安无事就很好了 |
[14:27] | And Severide’s okay. | 而且西弗莱德也没事 |
[14:36] | All right, I’m going to drop off the run sheet, | 我把这些登记表放下 |
[14:37] | then we can head out. | 然后我们就走 |
[14:38] | I’ll check on Severide, | 我去看看西弗莱德 |
[14:39] | see if he needs to hitch a ride back. | 看他需不需要搭车回去 |
[14:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:42] | Monique, how’s Severide doing? | 莫妮克 西弗莱德怎样了 |
[14:44] | Dr. Manning cleared him a while ago. | 曼宁医生说他没问题 |
[14:46] | He’s in Treatment 3, ready to go. | 他在三号床 可以出院了 |
[14:54] | Monique says you’re good to go. | 莫妮克说你能走了 |
[14:56] | We can take you back to the firehouse, if you want. | 如果你想 我们能带你回局里 |
[15:02] | I don’t know why I didn’t move | 当队长下令撤离时 |
[15:03] | when Chief gave the evacuation order. | 我不知道为什么自己没动 |
[15:08] | We all just figured you stayed | 我们都以为 |
[15:09] | because you saw the victim in there. | 你是看见了还有人困在那里 |
[15:13] | No, I didn’t see him until after the chimney collapsed. | 不 烟囱掉下来后我才看到 |
[15:24] | Why didn’t I move? | 我为什么不动 |
[15:29] | Maybe you heard the victim call out? | 也许你听到了有人求救 |
[15:34] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我没听到 |
[15:42] | I can’t tell you what happened in that house. | 我无法告诉你在那里发生了什么 |
[15:45] | But, um… | 但是 |
[15:50] | I can tell you from personal experience that, um… | 我能用亲身经历告诉你 |
[15:55] | losing a parent… | 失去父母 |
[15:59] | It messes with your head in ways you don’t even realize. | 会对人造成无法预料的影响 |
[16:08] | Come on, Lieutenant. | 走吧 副队 |
[16:10] | Let’s get you to the fire house. | 我们带你回局里 |
[16:38] | Over here. | 这边 |
[16:41] | These cabinets. | 这些柜子 |
[16:47] | All official CFD documentation | 所有芝加哥消防局的正式文件 |
[16:49] | gets filed away in these drawers, | 都会被存到这里 |
[16:52] | and I know from my time at the bullpen, | 我还在做文职的时候发现 |
[16:53] | they never get cleaned out. | 没人来清理这些文件 |
[16:55] | Don’t you think this is a little conspicuous? | 你不觉得这有点显眼吗 |
[16:58] | You know, the four of us snooping around? | 我们四个人在这鬼鬼祟祟地找东西 |
[17:01] | Post a lookout. | 你去把风 |
[17:09] | What would it be filed under? C for “Calendar”? | 这些都是怎么归档的 C是日历的意思吗 |
[17:12] | “S” is for sexy. | S是性感文档 |
[17:17] | Hey, shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[17:29] | You need something, Herrmann? | 你有什么需要吗 |
[17:31] | I–I–I– I need to–um– | 我需要… |
[17:35] | make some copies, but the machine felt a little hot, | 复印点东西 但是机器感觉有点烫 |
[17:39] | so I figured I’d let it cool off for a minute. | 所以我想等它散散热 |
[17:46] | Okay. Put in a call to Facilities, | 好的 给维修部打个电话 |
[17:48] | get someone down here to take a look. | 让他们派人来看看 |
[17:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:01] | The copier felt warm? | 复印机太烫吗 |
[18:04] | This is ridiculous. I am an officer now. | 这太荒谬了 我现在是一名警官 |
[18:07] | I cannot take part in these kinds of shenanigans. | 我不能参与这种胡闹 |
[18:10] | – Are you serious? – Yeah. | -你是认真的吗 -是的 |
[18:12] | I mean, Boden stuck his neck out to give me this promotion, | 博登为了推选我可是冒了很大的险 |
[18:15] | and I cannot undermine him like this, all right? | 我不能这样对不起他 好吗 |
[18:18] | It wouldn’t be right. | 这样不对 |
[18:22] | If we happen to find the calendar, | 如果我们碰巧找到了日历 |
[18:25] | do you still want to see it? | 你还想看吗 |
[18:28] | What do you mean, “If”? You better find it! | 什么叫如果 最好给我找到 |
[18:37] | Naomi, I was just talking about you this morning. | 内奥米 我今早还提到你呢 |
[18:40] | Matt, I have something you need to hear. | 马特 我要告诉你一些事 |
[18:47] | This thing with Grandbrook Trailers, | 我觉得格兰布鲁克拖车的事 |
[18:49] | I don’t think it’s over. | 还没有结束 |
[18:51] | What do you mean? I thought your article | 什么意思 我以为你的文章 |
[18:52] | shut them down, got a lawsuit going. | 已经击垮了他们 要开始诉讼了 |
[18:54] | So did I, but listen to this. | 我也这么以为的 但你听听这个 |
[18:57] | You need to look at the fire that happened last week | 你去了解一下上周在印第安纳波利斯外 |
[18:59] | outside Indianapolis, at the Dunlap Trailer Village. | 邓拉普拖车村所发生的火灾 |
[19:03] | You have no idea what you’ve done | 你根本不知道你的那篇文章 |
[19:05] | with that article of yours. | 都做了什么 |
[19:06] | You better start watching your back. | 你最好小心点 |
[19:14] | – When did that come in? – Last night, no caller ID. | -什么时候打来的 -昨晚 不明号码 |
[19:19] | Did you look into athe fire he mentioned? | 你调查了他提到的那起火灾了吗 |
[19:21] | Only information I could find was in the local paper. | 我只能在当地报纸上找到相关报道 |
[19:23] | It was a big fire, burned down the trailer | 大火灾 拖车被烧了个干净 |
[19:25] | and partly destroyed two other homes nearby. | 附近的两幢房子也遭到波及 |
[19:28] | The owner is in critical condition. | 车主目前情况危急 |
[19:30] | Did you get the make of the trailer? | 你查到拖车供应商了吗 |
[19:32] | – Was it a Grandbrook? – Trailer park manager | -是格兰布鲁克吗 -拖车公园管理人说 |
[19:34] | said he wasn’t sure. | 他也不确定 |
[19:35] | So I called the Indianapolis Fire Department, | 于是我联系了印第安纳波利斯消防局 |
[19:37] | couldn’t get an answer, either. | 也没有回复 |
[19:41] | I saw the way people respond to you, | 我知道人们见到你后的态度 |
[19:42] | and I was hoping maybe you had a contact in the department | 希望你能联系一下那边的消防局 |
[19:45] | there who could help us get a hold of the incident report. | 找人帮我们拿到事故报告 |
[19:50] | – I know someone who might. – Great. | -我说不定有路子 -太好了 |
[19:53] | I’ll keep rattling cages on my end, | 我这边尽力想办法 |
[19:54] | see what I can learn. | 看看能查到什么 |
[19:56] | Call me when you hear anything, and I’ll do the same. | 你有什么消息就联系我 我也是 |
[19:58] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[19:59] | I really appreciate this, Matt. | 真的很感谢 马特 |
[20:00] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:09] | Oh, come, come, Tuesday! Get back here! | 拜托 星期二 回来 |
[20:13] | – Come. – Oh, my God. | -过来 -天啊 |
[20:16] | This is the solution to everything. | 治愈一切的宝贝来了 |
[20:17] | – You don’t be doing that here. – Oh, God. | -你不能在这里这样 -天啊 |
[20:23] | My roommate usually takes care of her when I’m on shift, | 我上班的时候一般把它交给我的室友 |
[20:25] | but he just dropped her off here. | 但他把它送了过来 |
[20:27] | Says he got a new job. | 说自己找了份新工作 |
[20:29] | I’m not sure what I’m going to do. | 我不知道我该怎么办了 |
[20:30] | Oh, you’re going to give her to me. | 你把它交给我 |
[20:31] | That’s what you’re going to do. | 你就得这么做 |
[20:33] | And I’m going to quit firefighting | 然后我就辞职 不当消防员了 |
[20:35] | and spend the rest of my life | 把我的余生都致力于 |
[20:37] | scratching these polka dot ears. | 给这只斑点狗挠耳朵 |
[20:39] | Just blink if you want to come live with me. | 如果你想和我一起住就眨眨眼 |
[20:42] | Sorry, I’m kind of attached to her. | 抱歉 我很喜欢它 |
[20:45] | Well, have you looked into a dog walker? | 那你想找个遛狗的吗 |
[20:46] | Well, the problem is she’s got separation anxiety. | 问题是它患有分离焦虑症 |
[20:49] | She gets destructive when she’s alone. | 它一个人的时候就会变成破坏狂 |
[20:50] | Right, right, right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[20:55] | Well, I see a long and meaningful future | 我觉得我们之间的未来绝对 |
[20:59] | for us, Tuesday. Call me. | 非常光明 星期二 给我打电话 |
[21:01] | I’ll see you. | 回头见 |
[21:03] | You hear that? Oh, I think she likes you. | 听到了吗 我觉得她喜欢你 |
[21:08] | There you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[21:10] | It looks like you’re in one piece, that’s good. | 看来你完好无损啊 太好了 |
[21:12] | Yeah, the docs at Med gave me the thumbs up. | 医院的医生说我可以出院了 |
[21:15] | It was, um… | 当时… |
[21:17] | That was a little scary back there, | 当时真的有点恐怖 |
[21:18] | and I’m really glad that you’re okay. | 我很高兴你没事 |
[21:20] | Yeah, 100%. | 完全没事 |
[21:23] | It must have shaken you up a little bit. | 你肯定也有点害怕吧 |
[21:24] | Not really, no reason to dwell on it, you know? | 没有 没什么好慌的 对吧 |
[21:32] | Kelly, come on, I– | 凯利 拜托 我 |
[21:34] | You’ve seemed, like, a million miles away lately. | 你最近看起来仿佛和我相隔千里 |
[21:36] | I’m–I’m just trying to help. | 我只是想帮你 |
[21:38] | And I’m just trying to get through the day. | 我只想过好这一天 |
[21:39] | I don’t need you turning everything | 我不需要你把所有事 |
[21:40] | into some big emotional crisis. | 都变成情感危机 |
[21:42] | Can you just… | 你能不能… |
[21:44] | give me some space? | 给我点空间 |
[21:48] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以 |
[21:58] | I can’t believe Joe didn’t tell you about it. | 乔居然没有告诉你 |
[22:00] | It was like something out of an action movie. | 简直就像动作片里的场景 |
[22:01] | No lie, Chloe, he lifted an entire chimney up by himself. | 不骗你 克洛伊 他独自抬起了整个烟囱 |
[22:06] | – Really? – They weren’t there. | -真的吗 -他们不在现场 |
[22:08] | I used a lever to lift part of a chimney, like, an inch. | 我用杠杆抬起了一部分烟囱 大概抬了一英寸 |
[22:11] | Work with us, Cruz. We’re trying to | 配合点 科鲁兹 我们是 |
[22:12] | make you look good in front of your lady. | 帮你在你的女人面前长脸 |
[22:14] | He doesn’t need any help on that front. | 这方面他不需要帮助 |
[22:19] | Hey, McHolland, what’s shaking? | 麦考兰 你好吗 |
[22:21] | Hey, Louder. | 劳德 |
[22:22] | Oh, hey, hey, do you remember a charity calendar | 你还记得那个1990年博登队长 |
[22:25] | from 1990 featuring Chief Boden? | 登上的慈善月历吗 |
[22:28] | No way. Wallace Boden? | 不会吧 华莱士·博登 |
[22:30] | Yeah, that’s what Big Bill says, | 没错 比利就是这么说的 |
[22:31] | and Boden didn’t exactly deny it. | 博登也没有否认 |
[22:33] | We’re trying to locate a copy. | 我们想找一份 |
[22:35] | They are, uh-uh. I got nothing to do with it. | 他们在找 与我无关 |
[22:40] | You fellah try the Fire Museum? | 你们去过消防博物馆了吗 |
[22:42] | They got all kinds of memorabilia down there. | 他们那有各种纪念藏品 |
[22:44] | We didn’t think of it. We’ll give that a try. | 我们还没想到 我们会去看看 |
[22:46] | We’ve been looking everywhere for this thing. | 我们找遍了所有地方 |
[22:47] | I spent two hours this morning at the library | 今天上午我花了两个小时在图书馆 |
[22:50] | up to my eyeballs in microfilm. | 费劲眼力查阅缩微胶卷 |
[22:51] | Why haven’t you asked me for help? | 你为什么没找我帮忙 |
[22:53] | You know what I do for a living, right? | 你知道我是干什么的 对吧 |
[22:55] | Yes, I do. | 我知道 |
[22:57] | You…you, uh… | 你…你… |
[23:01] | work for a consulting company of some kind. | 在某种咨询公司工作 |
[23:04] | I’m the head of research, Joe. | 我是调查部门主管 乔 |
[23:05] | I have a degree in library science. | 我有图书馆科学的学位 |
[23:09] | – Wait, for real? – For real. | -等等 真的吗 -真的 |
[23:11] | You are our secret weapon. | 你是我们的秘密武器 |
[23:12] | Yeah! | 对啊 |
[23:13] | – I’m here to help. – Okay, Herrmann, | -乐意提供帮助 -好了 赫尔曼 |
[23:15] | what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[23:17] | The fire museum’s a great idea. | 消防博物馆是个好主意 |
[23:18] | I wish that I thought of it. | 要是我想到的就好了 |
[23:19] | What do you think about my flyer? | 你觉得我的传单怎么样 |
[23:23] | 卡拉OK之夜 每周二在莫利酒吧 | |
[23:24] | Yeah, sure, hang it up. | 挺好的 贴起来 |
[23:26] | Maybe it’ll bring in some– some new customers. | 也许能招揽一些新顾客 |
[23:33] | I’ll buy you a drink if you can help me out with a mission. | 我有个任务 如果你帮我就请你喝一杯 |
[23:37] | If you know any firefighters in Indianapolis, | 如果你在印第安纳波利斯有认识的消防员 |
[23:39] | – same goes for you. – Can’t say I can help, sorry. | -也请你喝 -我帮不上忙 抱歉 |
[23:43] | Thrilling as this conversation sounds, | 这个话题听起来很有意思 |
[23:44] | I have to go see my friend’s band. | 不过我得去看我朋友的乐队演出了 |
[23:47] | Good night, all. | 晚安 |
[23:48] | – Good night. – See you. | -晚安 -回头见 |
[23:50] | No more drinks for me. | 我不能再喝了 |
[23:51] | It’s not easy keeping up with Foster. | 福斯特太能喝了 |
[23:54] | Please tell me you’re not moving to Indiana. | 别告诉我你要搬去印第安纳州了 |
[23:57] | No, no, no, no. It’s for that reporter, Naomi. | 不不不 是为了那个记者 内奥米 |
[24:00] | She’s writing a follow-up piece, | 她在写后续报道 |
[24:02] | and I need to take a look at an incident report. | 我需要看一份事故报告 |
[24:04] | The cute reporter’s back, that’s great. | 漂亮的记者回来了 太好了 |
[24:08] | Yeah, yeah, except I’m pretty sure | 是的 但是我很肯定 |
[24:10] | I blew any chance I had with her last time. | 上次我已经把我俩之间的机会都掐死了 |
[24:13] | – So now, she’s all business. – Oh, please. | -所以现在她只谈正事 -拜托 |
[24:15] | You give her that solemn Matt Casey look. | 你只要对她展现那个严肃的马特·凯西脸 |
[24:18] | The “I genuinely care about what you’re saying” thing. | “我真心在乎你在说什么”那一套 |
[24:21] | You’re doing it right now! I guarantee, she melts. | 你现在就在做 我向你保证 她会融化的 |
[24:25] | – You have done some drinking. – Oh, yeah. | -你确实喝多了 -是的 |
[24:28] | Hey, I do know a guy in the IFD. | 我确实在印第安纳波利斯消防局有认识的人 |
[24:32] | Kind of a big shot, high school friend. | 算是个大人物 高中时的朋友 |
[24:34] | Really tall guy with a funny walk, | 长得特别高 走路很奇怪 |
[24:37] | like he’s always leaning a little too far forward. | 有点向前倾 |
[24:40] | Oh, his name’s coming to me. | 我快要想起来他的名字了 |
[24:43] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:54] | According to this app, | 根据这个软件 |
[24:54] | my driver has looped the block three times. | 我的司机绕着这个街区转了三圈了 |
[25:00] | I’ll wait with you. | 我陪你等 |
[25:01] | No, you don’t have to do that. | 不用 你不必这么做 |
[25:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:07] | I’ve been thinking a lot about what you said at the hospital. | 我一直在想你在医院说的话 |
[25:12] | Which parent? | 父亲还是母亲 |
[25:16] | My mom, lung cancer. | 我妈 肺癌 |
[25:19] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[25:22] | It’s like…. | 就像是… |
[25:24] | classic form, she timed it for maximum destruction. | 典型的 她选了冲击最大的时机 |
[25:29] | She got sick and died during my final year of residency. | 她在我住院医师培训的最后一年发病并去世了 |
[25:34] | Toughest bitch in Pittsburgh. | 匹兹堡最坚强的女人 |
[25:38] | I miss her every damn day. | 我每天都想念她 |
[25:45] | – You were close? – The opposite of that. | -你们关系很好 -恰恰相反 |
[25:53] | Which makes it worse, somehow, right? | 这让情况变得更糟 对吗 |
[25:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:59] | Like, there’s nothing to hold on to. | 就像 一切都不再有意义 |
[26:21] | Hey, go have some fun. That’s an order. | 去找点乐子吧 这是命令 |
[26:25] | All right. Night, Foster. | 好吧 晚安 福斯特 |
[26:41] | Man, I could live here. | 兄弟 我简直愿意住在这里 |
[26:42] | This old stuff is great. | 这些老东西真好 |
[26:44] | Yeah, it was nice of them | 是的 他们真好 |
[26:45] | to let us in before visiting hours. | 让我们在参观时间之前进来 |
[26:46] | I just wish they had a better filing system. | 我只希望他们的归档系统能好一点 |
[26:48] | There’s no rhyme or reason to it. | 这里完全是一片混乱 |
[26:50] | Like, why aren’t all | 为什么所有 |
[26:51] | the charity-related things in one place? | 跟慈善相关的东西都不在一个地方 |
[26:53] | You are cute when you talk about filing. | 你说起归档的时候特别可爱 |
[26:56] | – Shut up. – Oh, hey, I found something. | -闭嘴 -我找到好东西了 |
[27:02] | The photo of the 1995 outdoor hoops | 1995年室外环绕跑地区锦标赛 |
[27:05] | regional championship runner-ups! | 亚军的照片 |
[27:07] | I thought we were here to find a calendar. | 我以为我们是来找日历的 |
[27:09] | Look at that fresh-faced Christopher Herrmann. | 看看克里斯托弗·赫尔曼这年轻的脸庞 |
[27:11] | Oh, wow, look, that’s Mouch. | 看 那是穆奇 |
[27:15] | Mouch, how long have you been old? | 穆奇 你一直这么老吗 |
[27:17] | Keep it up, Otis. | 把它放回去 奥蒂斯 |
[27:19] | Oh, guys, we got to get to shift. | 伙计们 我们要上班了 |
[27:20] | Oh, already? Well, this was a wash. | 已经要上班了 无功而返 |
[27:23] | You guys go ahead. I’ll keep looking. | 你们去上班吧 我继续找 |
[27:26] | – You sure? – Absolutely. | -你确定 -当然 |
[27:27] | I might do a little reorganizing, just for kicks | 我可能要重新整理一下 挺好玩的 |
[27:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:32] | – Thanks, Chloe. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 克洛伊 -不客气 |
[27:34] | Bye, guys. | 再见 伙计们 |
[27:36] | She’s a great girl, Cruz. | 他是个好女孩 克鲁兹 |
[27:37] | I’ll reserve judgment until she finds that calendar. | 在她找到日历之前我持保留意见 |
[27:42] | It was great to see Kelly talking to somebody about it. | 凯利能和别人谈起这件事真的很不错 |
[27:44] | He’s been so shut down ever since Benny died. | 自从本尼去世之后他就一直封闭自己 |
[27:48] | How do you know their conversation was about Benny? | 你怎么知道他们的谈话是关于本尼的 |
[27:50] | Well, I heard a little. It sounds like Foster | 我听到了一点 好像是福斯特也经历过 |
[27:52] | went through something similar, which is great. | 类似的事情 这很不错 |
[27:55] | I mean, it’s not great that someone she loved died, | 我并不是说她爱的某个人去世了很好 |
[27:57] | – obviously, – but it’s great that Kelly has someone | -显然 -但凯利有一个能引起共鸣的人 |
[27:59] | he can talk to who can relate. | 可以倾诉 这真的很不错 |
[28:03] | – Mm, yeah, it is. – Yeah, totally. | -是的 没错 -是的 当然 |
[28:07] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[28:09] | someone here is not hungover, | 这儿的某个人居然没有宿醉 |
[28:11] | – and that someone isn’t me. – Oh, ouch, overdid it? | -而且这个人不是我 -没那么夸张吧 |
[28:15] | Well, you know, better be careful next time. | 好吧 下次最好小心点 |
[28:23] | Was that weird? | 是不是有点怪 |
[28:27] | No, no, you know Kidd. | 不 你知道基德的 |
[28:29] | She’s just really friendly person. | 她就是这么友善的人 |
[29:04] | Hey, it’s Matt. | 我是马特 |
[29:06] | How quickly can you get to the firehouse? | 你多快能赶到消防队 |
[29:09] | The fire investigators in Indianapolis | 印第安纳波利斯的火灾调查员 |
[29:11] | didn’t pick up on it | 对这件事并不了解 |
[29:12] | because they didn’t know what to look for, | 因为他们根本不知道该往哪里查 |
[29:14] | but it’s pretty clear to me. | 但我觉得很清楚 |
[29:15] | This fire started with a faulty refrigerator. | 有故障的冰箱最先着火 |
[29:18] | Just like the Grandbrook trailer fires. | 和格兰布鲁克拖车的火灾一样 |
[29:20] | And check this out. | 看看这个 |
[29:22] | I can’t say for sure without a floor plan, | 没有平面图我没法确定 |
[29:24] | but the layout in these photos looks like | 但从这些照片上看布局 |
[29:26] | the same exact layout that Grandbrook uses. | 和格兰布鲁克所使用的布局完全相同 |
[29:30] | – Is that helpful? – Very. | -这有用吗 -很有用 |
[29:32] | Now you want to hear what I learned? | 现在你想听听我查到了什么吗 |
[29:35] | This trailer was sold by a company | 这部拖车是由一家叫 |
[29:37] | called CWG Building Systems. | CWG建筑系统的公司售出的 |
[29:40] | – Catchy name. – Isn’t it, though? | -名字不错 -是吗 虽然 |
[29:41] | I couldn’t find out much about them, | 我找不到很多关于他们的信息 |
[29:43] | except that they were incorporated on the same day | 除了它们都是格兰布鲁克的子公司 |
[29:45] | and by the same law firm | 在同一天成立并且 |
[29:47] | as two known Grandbrook subsidiaries. | 由同一家律所代理 |
[29:50] | – You think they’re related. – It’s got to be, right? | -你觉得它们有关系 -肯定有 |
[29:52] | So here’s my theory. | 所以我的想法是这样的 |
[29:53] | Once we exposed Grandbrook trailers | 一旦我们曝光格兰布鲁克 |
[29:55] | as the firetraps they are, | 拖车的火灾隐患 |
[29:57] | Grandbrook transferred their inventory to this shell company | 格兰布鲁克就会把库存转给这家壳公司 |
[29:59] | and kept on selling them under a different name. | 然后用另一个名字继续售卖 |
[30:02] | – Sure sounds like it. – Oh, I need proof, though. | -听起来确实是这样 -但我需要证据 |
[30:06] | I’m going to head down to Bloomington tomorrow. | 我明天要去布鲁明顿 |
[30:07] | CWG owns a facility down there. | CWG在那儿有个仓库 |
[30:10] | It might be where they’re keeping those trailers. | 可能就是他们存放拖车的地方 |
[30:13] | You’re going by yourself? After that voicemail? | 你自己一个人去吗 你都收到了那种语音留言 |
[30:18] | Matt, I appreciate your concern, | 马特 我很感谢你的关心 |
[30:20] | but I’ve tracked down fugitive drug lords to get a story. | 我曾经为了一个故事而追查通缉的毒枭 |
[30:23] | I’m not really worried about some sleazy trailer salesmen. | 我并不害怕那些肮脏的拖车贩子 |
[30:27] | Naomi, I have no doubt that you can handle yourself. | 内奥米 我相信你自己能搞定 |
[30:31] | All the same, I’d like to come along | 尽管如此 我还是想跟你去 |
[30:33] | if you think you could use some help. | 如果你觉得需要帮忙的话 |
[30:36] | And road trip dinner is on me. | 而且路上我请你吃饭 |
[30:39] | Only the finest truck stop will do. | 只吃最好的公路餐馆 |
[30:43] | Yeah? | 真的 |
[30:46] | Well, I happen to know that Kicky Dyson’s Pit Stop | 我碰巧发现在65号公路上的 |
[30:50] | off I-65 has a fantastic triple decker burger. | “天天向上戴森加油站”有三层汉堡 |
[30:54] | So… | 所以… |
[30:56] | – pick me up at 6:00. – Okay. | -六点来接我 -好的 |
[31:03] | Who’s a good girl? Who’s a good girl? | 谁是好孩子 谁是好孩子 |
[31:05] | Is it you, is it you? Oh, I think it is you! | 是你吗 是你吗 就是你 |
[31:09] | I’m sorry to do this again, Lieutenant. | 很抱歉又麻烦你 副队 |
[31:11] | I’ll tell my roommate he’s got to pick her up | 我会告诉我室友在他下班后 |
[31:12] | – as soon as he gets off work. – All right, good. | -来接它 -很好 |
[31:14] | Because I don’t need Captain Casey | 因为我不想让凯西队长 |
[31:15] | giving me any grief about that. | 为此指责我 |
[31:17] | – Okay, thank you. – Bad news, guys. | -好的 谢谢你 -坏消息 大伙 |
[31:19] | Chloe has combed the entire museum. | 克洛伊搜遍了整个博物馆 |
[31:21] | – That calendar is MIA. – Damn. | -那个日历消失了 -该死 |
[31:24] | – Did you try the fire academy? – And union headquarters. | -你在消防学院找了吗 -还有联盟总部 |
[31:27] | – Nobody’s got it. – Looks like Mr. September | -没找到 -看起来九月先生 |
[31:30] | will forever remain shrouded in folklore. | 将永远只是一个民间传说 |
[31:32] | No, don’t say that. | 不 别这么说 |
[31:34] | You know, there is one place that it might be. | 或许它可能在一个地方 |
[31:40] | No, forget it. | 算了 当我没说 |
[31:41] | I’m the only one that can go asking, | 我是唯一一个能去问的 |
[31:43] | and I can’t get involved. | 但我不能掺和进来 |
[31:44] | Herrmann, I don’t understand why you think | 赫尔曼 我不明白为什么你觉得 |
[31:46] | bugles on your collar means | 你衣领上有号角意味着 |
[31:47] | you’re not allowed to have fun anymore. | 你不能再开心地玩了 |
[31:48] | Do you see Casey and Severide | 你看凯西和西弗莱德 |
[31:50] | getting wrapped up in this monkey business, huh? | 在费心搅和这种瞎胡闹吗 |
[31:52] | Who cares? | 谁会在意啊 |
[31:54] | You got to establish your own leadership style. | 你必须建立自己的领导风格 |
[31:56] | Yeah, you call the shots. | 是啊 你来发号施令 |
[32:00] | You just want me to find that calendar, | 你们只是想让我找到日历 |
[32:02] | and I’m trying to set an example for my firefighters. | 而我想给我的消防战士们做个榜样 |
[32:06] | Well, you already have, boss. | 你已经是我们的榜样了 老大 |
[32:08] | That’s why we’d follow you to Hell and back. | 这就是我们死心塌地跟着你的原因 |
[32:17] | Okay, yeah, I call the shots. | 好吧 我来发号施令 |
[32:20] | All right, the dog stays until the end of shift, | 这条狗待到轮班结束 |
[32:22] | and come hell or high water, | 无论遇到什么困难 |
[32:24] | I am going to get us that calendar. | 我都要去把日历找回来 |
[32:25] | All right! | 太好了 |
[32:29] | Ambulance 61, person injured. | 61号救护车 有伤员 |
[32:32] | Who’s a good girl? Who’s a good girl? | 谁是个好孩子 谁是个好孩子 |
[32:38] | Person injured. Any thoughts? | 有人受伤 有什么想法吗 |
[32:40] | I’m going to guess some tourist ate it | 我猜有些游客吃了点 |
[32:41] | on one of those dockless scooters. | 街边摊的东西 |
[32:45] | Wait. 725 Grand? | 等等 格兰德路725号吗 |
[32:48] | That’s Scanlon. That’s a known Packers bar. | 那是斯坎伦 那里是有名的包装工酒吧 |
[32:50] | – And it’s football Sunday. – This is gonna be ugly. | -而且今天是足球周日 -这会很乱的 |
[32:53] | – I better call for backup. – Ambulance 61 to main. | -我最好叫支援来 -61号救护车呼叫总部 |
[32:55] | Requesting Truck 81 for assistance. | 需要81号云梯车支援 |
[32:59] | – Oh, God. – Dispatch Truck 81 to your location… | -我的天 -派遣81号云梯车到你的位置 |
[33:09] | All right, people, make some room. | 好了大家 给点空间 |
[33:11] | Come on, get out of the way. | 快点 别挡道 |
[33:12] | Man, that’s too much crazy for me. | 老兄 这也太疯狂了 |
[33:14] | I’m out of here. | 我要走了 |
[33:17] | All right, you guys, move. Uh, no thanks. | 你们大伙闪开 不用了谢谢 |
[33:23] | Back there. | 在这后面 |
[33:24] | He said he’s okay, but I’m like “No way, man. You need help.” | 他说他没事 但我感觉他需要帮助 |
[33:28] | Hey, guys. What happened? | 大伙 发生了什么 |
[33:35] | Is it that bad? | 这很严重吗 |
[33:39] | – It was an accident. – Was it, Kevin, was it? | -这是意外 -是吗 凯文 真的吗 |
[33:42] | All right, guys, back up and give us some space. | 各位 退后 给我们一点空间 |
[33:44] | – Kevin threw it at him. – He told me to! | -凯文扔向他的 -他让我扔的 |
[33:46] | This point is one inch long, at least. | 这东西最少2.5厘米 |
[33:48] | Oh, well, it’s in there all the way. | 几乎全插进去了 |
[33:49] | Oh, could you just take it out, please? | 你能把它拔出来吗 |
[33:51] | No, no, no, no, you need a trauma surgeon to remove that. | 不不不 你需要一个创伤外科医生来移除它 |
[33:54] | It looks like it pierced the frontal sinus. | 它似乎刺穿了额窦 |
[33:56] | I just hope it didn’t extend into the brain. | 我希望没插到你的大脑 |
[33:58] | He put a lime on his head, | 他把酸橙放到脑袋上 |
[33:59] | and he had me try to hit it like Robin Hood or whatever. | 他让我像罗宾汉那样去扔 |
[34:01] | Okay, guys, give us some space, all right? | 各位 给我们点空间 好吗 |
[34:03] | We got to figure out how to cover this dart somehow | 我们得想办法把飞镖盖住 |
[34:04] | so it doesn’t get jostled in transport. | 以防在途中遭到推挤 |
[34:06] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[34:07] | Just take it out, I’m begging you. | 赶紧把它弄出来 我求你了 |
[34:08] | At the hospital, all right? | 去医院给你弄 好吗 |
[34:10] | We’ll get you there as quick as we can. | 我们会尽快把你送过去 |
[34:11] | Oh, that’s perfect, all right. Let’s get some tape– | 这个太好了 再拿点胶带… |
[34:13] | I’m sorry, Ricky. I’m so sorry, man. | 对不起 里基 真对不起 |
[34:15] | Get off of her! Let her do her thing, man! | 闪开 让她来处理 |
[34:19] | Hey, guys, guys, guys! Knock it off! | 各位 各位 别打了 |
[34:25] | Break it up, break it up! | 别打了 别打了 |
[34:26] | – Break it up! – Back off! | -别打了 -后退 |
[34:29] | Break it up! | 别打了 |
[34:34] | I got it. I got it. Your job’s over there. | 我来 我来 你去做你的工作 |
[34:36] | Okay, okay, thanks. | 好的好的 谢谢 |
[34:39] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no– | 别别别别别 |
[34:42] | Ricky! | 里基 |
[34:46] | Oh, yeah. He’s passed out. | 好吧 他晕倒了 |
[34:48] | – Better get the stretcher. – Yep. | -快去拿担架吧 -好 |
[34:54] | Let me see that. Oh, you really got clocked. | 给我看看 你这儿完全肿起来了 |
[34:58] | People are complete idiots. You ever noticed that? | 现在的人全都是白痴 你发现了没 |
[35:00] | Well, by some miracle, Dart Guy is okay. | 可奇迹的是 飞镖男没事 |
[35:02] | I bandaged him up and sent him home. | 我给他绑好绷带送回家了 |
[35:06] | You got pretty snappy there with Foster. | 你刚刚好像对福斯特发火了 |
[35:09] | It was complete chaos. | 当时场面太混乱了 |
[35:11] | I was just trying to establish some order. | 我只是想维持秩序 |
[35:13] | Can I say something | 能不能让我说句话 |
[35:14] | without you interrupting and getting defensive? | 不要打断我 也不要忙着为自己辩护 |
[35:16] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[35:20] | Fine, go. | 行吧 你说 |
[35:21] | You have been running yourself ragged | 你最近光在担心西弗莱德 |
[35:24] | worrying about Severide. | 把自己搞得疲惫不堪 |
[35:25] | You’re not sleeping, yelling at your captain– | 觉也不睡 还会对队长发火 |
[35:27] | I knew I shouldn’t have told you that. | 就知道我不该告诉你 |
[35:29] | Acting thrilled about Foster’s connection | 一会儿为福斯特和西弗莱德说上话 |
[35:30] | with Severide one minute, | 而开心 |
[35:31] | and trying to bite her head off the next. | 一会儿又恨不得打死她 |
[35:33] | All I’m saying is when someone you love | 我只是在说 自己爱的人 |
[35:36] | goes through a traumatic event, it’s a lot to handle. | 遭遇了不幸 确实会让你很难过 |
[35:40] | You need to take care of yourself, too. | 但你也要照顾好自己 |
[35:42] | Not just Severide. | 不止是西弗莱德 |
[35:48] | You know, I really thought all I needed was a new pillow. | 我真的以为我只是需要换个枕头 |
[35:53] | And maybe Tuesday, the perfect dog. | 或者是星期二 那条完美无缺的狗 |
[36:01] | – No, it’s– – Sorry. | -没事… -对不起 |
[36:02] | Yeah, no, it’s okay, it’s fine. | 没事 没关系 |
[36:05] | It’s–yeah, I got it, I got it. | 没事 我能行我能行 |
[36:15] | Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[36:16] | I’ll see you next time. | 下次见 |
[36:18] | Hey, Foster. | 福斯特 |
[36:22] | It’s been good having someone to talk to. | 能有人聊心事真的很好 |
[36:25] | It always is. | 那是自然 |
[36:26] | By any chance are you free later? | 你等下有空吗 |
[36:29] | Maybe you want to grab a beer somewhere? | 要不要一起去喝杯啤酒 |
[36:38] | When my mom died, I didn’t have anyone to lean on. | 我妈妈过世的时候 我也没有依靠 |
[36:42] | The residents I worked with, they weren’t my friends. | 我的那些同事 都不是我的朋友 |
[36:44] | They were more like competitors. | 倒更像是对手 |
[36:49] | You’re lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[36:50] | You have a great support system here, | 这里有这么多人支持你 |
[36:52] | and a girlfriend who loves you. | 还有一个爱你的女朋友 |
[36:58] | Lean on her. | 去找她吧 |
[37:19] | Christopher, how are you? | 克里斯托弗 你还好吗 |
[37:23] | Is Wallace expecting you? He’s upstairs, let me get him. | 华莱士在等你吗 他在楼上 我去叫他 |
[37:25] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[37:26] | Don’t tell him I’m here. | 别告诉他我来了 |
[37:27] | – I wanted to see you, actually. – Oh, okay. | -我是来见你的 -好吧 |
[37:32] | It’s about the calendar, Donna. | 是日历的事 堂娜 |
[37:34] | You know the one I mean. 1990. | 你知道我说的是哪一个 1990那个 |
[37:40] | – Wallace’s calendar. – Yeah, that is the one. | -华莱士的日历 -对 就是那个 |
[37:44] | So… | 所以… |
[37:46] | How much do you want? Name your price. | 你想要多少钱 你出价 |
[37:49] | Oh, well, I don’t have it. | 我没有啊 |
[37:51] | I thought you were going to say that you found one. | 我以为你要说你找到了 |
[37:54] | No? | 没有吗 |
[37:56] | Wallace swears, when he made Chief, | 华莱士发誓 他当上队长以后 |
[37:58] | that he tracked down every copy and destroyed it, so. | 追回了每一本日历 全都毁掉了 |
[38:02] | – I believe it. – Yeah. | -我信他 -嗯 |
[38:06] | I guess it’s lost to the ages. | 看来它是遗失在时间的长河里了 |
[38:09] | It’s just a shame. | 真可惜 |
[38:12] | All right, anyway, have a good night, Donna. | 好了 祝你晚安 堂娜 |
[38:16] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[38:17] | – You look nice. – Oh, thanks. | -你真美 -谢谢 |
[38:26] | Who was that? | 是谁来了 |
[38:28] | Your friend, Christopher. He asked me about the calendar. | 你的朋友 克里斯托弗 问我日历的事 |
[38:30] | I thought he would. What’d you say? | 我就知道他会问 你怎么说的 |
[38:33] | Oh, well, I’m certainly not going to tell him… | 我肯定不会告诉他… |
[38:38] | the truth. | 事实 |
[38:45] | When will you stop? | 你什么时候才能放过我 |
[38:46] | Don’t you shake your head at me. | 不许冲我摇头 |
[38:48] | That’s one of my favorite things in this world, | 这可是我在这世上最喜欢的一样东西 |
[38:50] | and I don’t intend to share it. | 我可不想和别人分享 |
[39:00] | You know we don’t actually have to go out to dinner. | 其实我们不是非要出去吃晚餐的 |
[39:02] | Terrance is with my mom all evening, | 泰伦斯今晚和我妈在一起 |
[39:04] | and we have the whole place to ourselves, so. | 这儿只有我们 所以 |
[39:07] | So, let’s say is cancelled. | 那就把晚餐取消吧 |
[39:30] | CWG建筑系统 严禁堵塞 | |
[39:32] | Looks like it’s all locked up tight. | 看上去好像锁起来了 |
[39:34] | Pretty high security for a bunch of used trailers. | 不过是一堆二手拖车 安防可真严格 |
[39:38] | From the outside, this sure looks like the Grandbrook’s. | 外表的确很像格兰布鲁克的 |
[39:45] | It’s too dark to get a decent pic from here. | 这里太暗了 拍不出来 |