时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | My name is Naomi Graham. I’m a reporter. | 我叫内奥米·格拉哈姆 我是名记者 |
[00:07] | You are a great interview, Matt. | 你还真是个优秀的采访对象啊 马特 |
[00:09] | Let me know if you need anything else. | 如果还有别的需要 尽管告诉我 |
[00:12] | I know all about the friction | 我知道 |
[00:13] | between Boden and Commissioner Grissom. | 博登和格里索姆之间的摩擦 |
[00:15] | I don’t ask you for much. | 我要求的不多 |
[00:17] | I’m asking you to help Boden. | 我只是想让你帮帮博登 |
[00:19] | Father you never had, huh? | 就像是你的另一个父亲是吧 |
[00:20] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[00:21] | Relinquish your command of 51. | 交出你对51号消防局的指挥权 |
[00:24] | You will report directly to me. | 你将是我的直接下属 |
[00:26] | You start telling people what to do, | 你开始发号施令 |
[00:28] | you disrupt the chain of command, | 就是扰乱指挥系统 |
[00:30] | and I will not let that happen. | 我不会允许这种事发生 |
[00:36] | Sylvie Brett, I got something for us | 希尔薇·布莱特 我带了点东西 |
[00:38] | to wear for our uniforms this morning. | 可以戴在头上衬托我们的制服上 |
[00:39] | No. | 不要 |
[00:40] | You don’t even know what it is. | 你连看都没看一眼 |
[00:41] | Cat’s ears or headband with bendy-spring things. | 是猫耳朵或者说发箍 上面缠了点东西 |
[00:47] | The answer’s no. | 我不要 |
[00:49] | – I hate Halloween. – What, why? | -我讨厌万圣节 -什么 为什么 |
[00:52] | People are crazy enough as it is. | 人们已经够疯的了 |
[00:53] | They don’t need a holiday encouraging them. | 不需要专门用一个节日来变本加厉 |
[00:55] | Well, if you ask me, I take Halloween | 要我说 我觉得万圣节 |
[00:58] | over Thanksgiving or Christmas any day, | 比感恩节或者圣诞节都更有意思 |
[00:59] | You want to see real crazy, | 你想看看真正的疯狂 |
[01:01] | put all the fosters under one roof and add alcohol. | 就把所有收养的孩子放在一起再加点酒 |
[01:04] | You’ll see. | 你很快就会明白 |
[01:05] | Everything seem perfectly normal, | 一切都看起来很正常 |
[01:08] | and then when you least expect it– | 当你没意识到的时候… |
[01:10] | Boo! | 突然 |
[01:12] | Halloween. | 这就是万圣节 |
[01:18] | Wallace, just want to give you a head’s up, | 华莱士 提前跟你说一声 |
[01:20] | I’ll be conducting the morning briefing today. | 今天早上晨会我来开 |
[01:22] | But that’s the battalion chief’s job. | 但那是大队长的工作 |
[01:25] | Yeah, well, I feel like the men might be inspired | 是啊 但我觉得他们可能 |
[01:28] | by someone with a little more authority. | 更想受到更高职位领导的鼓励 |
[01:32] | Also from here on out, | 而且从现在开始 |
[01:33] | I’ll supervise 51 on their calls. | 我要监督51号消防局的事件处理情况 |
[01:35] | You can hang back, man the fort. | 你可以退居幕后了 |
[01:37] | You have no experience commanding units in the field. | 你没有在现场指挥的经验 |
[01:41] | Seen you do it. | 我看过你是怎么做的 |
[01:42] | I think I can handle it. | 我觉得我能应付 |
[01:45] | Gorsch, | 高尔什 |
[01:47] | the incident commander | 火场指挥员 |
[01:48] | holds the lives of his men and women in his hands. | 手里攥着人们的生命 |
[01:51] | It’s not a game. | 那可不是游戏 |
[01:53] | You need to let me do my job. | 你得让我做我的工作 |
[01:55] | Your job is to follow orders of the man above you. | 你的工作就是听从上级指示 |
[02:25] | Morning, men. | 早上好 先生们 |
[02:27] | And women, of course. | 还有女士们 |
[02:29] | Women–women are a big part here too– | 女士们也是重要的一部分 |
[02:32] | at the fire department. Uh, that’s clear. | 在消防局里 没错 |
[02:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:37] | I want us to get out there this shift, | 我想要大家都全力以赴 |
[02:40] | and if we fail, | 如果我们失败了 |
[02:42] | just remember that is part of our success. | 要记住 那也是我们成功的一部分 |
[02:48] | I know that we all know that sometimes victims die. | 我们都知道有时候受害者会死 |
[02:52] | Sometimes we, uh, lose ’em, | 有时候我们会失去他们 |
[02:54] | and that’s what we build upon… | 那就是我们从工作中… |
[02:59] | the job. | 建立起来的 |
[03:02] | Right? Okay. | 好吗 好的 |
[03:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:07] | Okay, I also have to cover the morning assignments. | 好 我还要分配早间任务 |
[03:09] | Hey, Chaplain Orlovsky. | 奥洛夫斯基神父 |
[03:12] | – Hey, the Chap! – Hey. | -神父 -你好 |
[03:13] | What brings you to 51? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[03:15] | ‘Scuse me. | 不好意思 |
[03:16] | I’m not finished here. | 我还没说完呢 |
[03:19] | Ambulance 61, Truck 81, Squad 3, | 61号救护车 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[03:22] | multiple victims down from unknown causes, | 多名伤者 原因不明 |
[03:24] | 4918 South Chicago Beach Drive. | 芝加哥海滨南路4918号 |
[03:57] | Hey, where’s Boden? | 博登呢 |
[04:01] | Looks like Gorsch is escalating. | 看起来高尔什变本加厉了 |
[04:07] | – What’s the story? – Guests have been complaining | -什么情况 -客人们一早上都在抱怨 |
[04:09] | all morning of nausea, dizziness. | 说恶心 头晕 |
[04:11] | I thought it was just some type of food bug going around, | 我还以为是不是被什么寄生虫污染了 |
[04:14] | but when people started wheezing I called you guys. | 但后来顾客开始呼吸困难 我就叫你们来了 |
[04:17] | – How’s your head? – The same. | -你的头感觉怎样 -也一样 |
[04:18] | All right, go have paramedics take a look. | 好 让我们的医护给你看看 |
[04:22] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[04:23] | – Could be a gas leak. – Yeah. | -可能是煤气泄漏 -是 |
[04:26] | Otis, grab the four-gas meter. Everyone, mask up. | 奥蒂斯 拿四相气谱仪来 所有人戴上面具 |
[04:30] | We need to clear out the hotel | 把整座旅馆全部疏散 |
[04:31] | till we know what we’re dealing with. | 直到查清问题的源头 |
[04:32] | 81, take the first floor. | 81车 去一层 |
[04:34] | Engine, take the second. | 水车去二楼 |
[04:35] | Squad, third. | 救援队去三楼 |
[04:36] | Got it. | 收到 |
[04:39] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[04:52] | Come on! | 来 |
[04:58] | I got a pulse. | 有脉搏 |
[05:01] | Hey, Capp, Tony. | 卡普 托尼 |
[05:02] | We’ll get her out to the ambo. | 我们把她送去救护车 |
[05:05] | Ready–one, two, three. | 准备 一 二 三 |
[05:10] | She was right by this door. | 她就在这扇门旁边 |
[05:32] | No pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
[05:53] | Suicide pact? | 是自杀吗 |
[05:55] | Filled the tub with chemicals. | 浴缸里都是化学溶剂 |
[05:57] | Enough to poison everyone in the hotel. | 足够让整个旅馆的人中毒了 |
[06:08] | This is a chemical situation. | 发生了生化险情 |
[06:11] | We have a confirmed chloramine release | 现场发生了氯胺泄漏 |
[06:13] | with large exposure radius. | 污染范围很大 |
[06:15] | We need to get HazMat out here ASAP. | 需要危险化学物品处理队立即到场 |
[06:18] | Yep, that’s what I think too. | 是 我也这么想 |
[06:26] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[06:30] | Hey, Deputy Commissioner. | 副局长 |
[06:33] | I think you’re the one who calls this in. | 应该是您把处理队调过来 |
[06:38] | This is 51 to Main. | 51队呼叫总台 |
[06:40] | I need a level one hazMat response at, uh, | 我要申请危化处理队一级响应 |
[06:47] | 4918 South Chicago Beach Drive. | 地址是南芝加哥海滩道4918号 |
[06:52] | Copy that, 51. | 收到 51队 |
[06:53] | We’ll dispatch level one HazMat to your location. | 我们将调动危化处理一级响应前往支援 |
[06:58] | Everyone, clear out! | 所有人 立即疏散 |
[07:00] | If you can move, go to the exit. | 能动的立即向出口转移 |
[07:02] | Everyone out. | 大家都快走 |
[07:04] | Fire Department! You gotta go! | 消防队 立即疏散 |
[07:06] | Fire Department! Everyone, out! | 消防队 所有人快走 |
[07:08] | Let’s go! Move, move, move. | 快点 快走快走 |
[07:09] | Fire Department! Let’s go. | 消防队 立即疏散 |
[07:11] | I got you. Come on. | 我扶着你 快 |
[07:13] | No, turn around. Let’s go. Turn around. | 别 调头 我们走 调头 |
[07:16] | Ayudame! Mi hijo esta en– | 帮帮我 我儿子他… |
[07:18] | Everybody, out, all right? You gotta keep moving. | 所有人都出去 好吗 你们得赶紧转移 |
[07:24] | Wait–listen, you gotta keep moving. | 等等 您必须得转移 |
[07:26] | Hey, all right, everybody up to third floor! Let’s go. | 所有人立即疏散 快走 |
[07:29] | Hey, Cruz, do you know what they’re saying? | 克鲁兹 你知道她们在说什么吗 |
[07:33] | Her son is missing. | 她儿子不见了 |
[07:36] | They were playing hide and seek | 他们在玩捉迷藏 |
[07:38] | and they can’t find him anywhere. | 在哪都找不到他 |
[07:44] | We gotta go to the first floor hallway now. | 我们得去一楼走廊找找 |
[07:46] | All right, come on. Ladies, move. Move. Move. | 来吧女士们 快快快 |
[07:49] | Come on. | 来 |
[07:57] | Is everyone out? | 所有人都出来了吗 |
[07:58] | There’s a boy missing. | 有一个小男孩找不到了 |
[07:59] | Playing hide and seek in the hallways. | 在大厅走廊里玩捉迷藏 |
[08:01] | Well, we should search for him. | 那我们得找到他 |
[08:04] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[08:12] | Mateo! | 马迪奥 |
[08:16] | Mateo! | 马迪奥 |
[08:18] | We did a sweep of one. | 我们在一楼搜了一圈 |
[08:20] | We didn’t see him. | 没找到他 |
[08:22] | We’re running out of time. | 要没时间了 |
[08:26] | Mateo! | 马迪奥 |
[08:28] | Mateo! | 马迪奥 |
[08:31] | 51, I need an update on that, uh, rescue search. | 51队 立即汇报 这个 搜救进展 |
[08:39] | Mateo! | 马迪奥 |
[08:40] | Hey, guys, over here! | 伙计们 这边 |
[08:42] | By the vending machines! | 在自动售货机边上 |
[09:03] | Truck 81, Squad 3, somebody needs to report to me now. | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 赶紧向我汇报 |
[09:11] | Mateo! | 马迪奥 |
[09:21] | – What’s his name? – Mateo. | -他叫什么名字 -马迪奥 |
[09:24] | All right, he’s got a pulse. We need to intubate. | 他还有脉搏 我们得给他插管 |
[09:25] | He’s going into respiratory arrest. | 他呼吸停止了 |
[09:30] | I’ll get the de-fib pads on him right now. | 我马上给他准备电击板 |
[09:32] | Let’s get these contaminated clothes off of him. | 把他身上的污染衣服剪开 |
[09:34] | – You wanna help me? – Yeah. | -你能帮我吗 -嗯 |
[10:00] | He’s in V-tach. | 他有V型室颤 |
[10:01] | He’s got a pulse. We got to cardiovert him. | 他有脉搏 我们得用心脏复律器 |
[10:05] | And shocking. | 离手 |
[10:09] | Increasing the joules to 80. | 调至80焦 |
[10:13] | Come on Mateo. | 拜托 马特奥 |
[10:14] | Shocking. | 离手 |
[10:25] | We’ve got a steady rhythm. | 心跳稳定了 |
[10:31] | Few minutes later it would have been a different story. | 再晚几分钟就说不好了 |
[10:51] | Primary search is complete. Hotel’s clear. | 初步搜索完成了 酒店安全了 |
[10:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:55] | Let’s pack it up. Move out. | 大伙收拾一下 我们走 |
[10:58] | Yeah… we usually hang tight | 实际上我们通常会再待会 |
[11:01] | in case HazMat needs an assist with ventilation. | 以防危险化学物品处理队需要我们协助通风 |
[11:05] | Right, of course. I meant after. | 当然 我是指在那之后再离开 |
[11:30] | So… | 那么 |
[11:31] | how’s the call? | 出警怎么样 |
[11:33] | It was bananas. | 一片混乱 |
[11:34] | This couple carried out some kind of suicide pact. | 那对夫妇好像约定了一起自杀 |
[11:37] | Nearly took out the entire hotel. | 差点把整个酒店的命都送了 |
[11:38] | It was grim. | 太可怕了 |
[11:39] | Well, I’m here if anyone needs to talk. | 如果你们有谁需要聊聊 我在这 |
[11:42] | Thanks, we’ll see if a sandwich helps first. | 谢了 先试试三明治有没有效果 |
[11:45] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:46] | Listen, Chief. | 听着 长官 |
[11:49] | You, uh, you can’t let Gorsch run point anymore. | 你不能再让高尔什指挥了 |
[11:53] | That guy is out of his depth. | 这家伙没这水平 |
[11:55] | He’d be out of his depth in a glass of water. | 一杯水就让他找不着北了 |
[11:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:05] | So, guys, I have some news. | 大伙 我有消息要宣布 |
[12:08] | Okay, I’ve decided. | 我决定了 |
[12:11] | You are all learning Spanish. | 你们都得学西班牙语 |
[12:13] | What? | 什么 |
[12:14] | That kid could have died today | 那孩子就因为沟通屏障 |
[12:15] | because of a communication barrier. | 今天差点死了 |
[12:17] | That’s unacceptable, so I think Spanish lessons are in order. | 这是无法接受的 所以我想西班牙语课很有必要 |
[12:20] | What are you talking about? It all worked out. | 你在说什么 一切都解决了 |
[12:23] | What if I hadn’t gotten there in time to translate? | 如果我没及时赶到帮你们翻译呢 |
[12:26] | What’s the matter? | 怎么回事 |
[12:27] | What–Chaplain is trying to make an announcement, | 神父想宣布点事 |
[12:29] | and Cruz here won’t shut his pie hole. | 克鲁兹在这喋喋不休说个没完 |
[12:32] | Sorry, Chap. | 抱歉 神父 |
[12:34] | So after 35 years with the Chicago Fire Department, | 在芝加哥消防局就职三十五年后 |
[12:39] | I have decided to retire. | 我决定退休 |
[12:41] | What?! | 什么 |
[12:43] | I didn’t even know chaplains were allowed to retire. | 我都不知道神父还能退休 |
[12:46] | Yeah, well, keeping up with you guys, | 是啊 和你们一起共事 |
[12:48] | that’s a young man’s game. | 得交给年轻人干了 |
[12:49] | So I’m heading for Florida where there’s– | 所以我决定去佛罗里达州 那里 |
[12:52] | Warm weather. | 天气缓和 |
[12:54] | A charity that I’m involved with… | 有个我一直参与其中的慈善组织 |
[12:58] | and some really good golf courses. | 还有些很棒的高尔夫球道 |
[13:00] | There it is! | 就是这样 |
[13:02] | There you go. | 好样的 |
[13:03] | Good for you, Chaplain. Sad to see you go though. | 很棒 神父 但你走我们都会伤心的 |
[13:06] | Well, I’m honored that you’ll miss me, | 你们会想念我 我很荣幸 |
[13:09] | but I’m leaving 51 in capable hands. | 但我离开51局后会有能人接手 |
[13:12] | In fact, your new chaplain should be arriving any minute. | 实际上 你们的新神父很快就到 |
[13:17] | Oh, there he is. | 他来了 |
[13:20] | Kyle Sheffield? | 凯尔·谢菲尔德 |
[13:21] | No way! | 不会吧 |
[13:22] | Emily. I didn’t know you were here. | 艾米丽 我不知道你调到这来了 |
[13:25] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:26] | It’s, like, six weeks now. | 刚过来六周 |
[13:28] | Man, it is so good to see you. | 老天 见到你真好 |
[13:31] | You too. | 我也是 |
[13:32] | Brett, this is Kyle. | 布莱特 这是凯尔 |
[13:34] | He’s–he’s the best. | 他是最棒的 |
[13:36] | She’s saying that because she owes me money. | 她这么说是因为她欠我钱 |
[13:38] | We had a regular Texas Hold ‘Em game at Lakeshore, | 我们经常会去湖岸附近开德州扑克牌局 |
[13:41] | and–and Kyle always seemed to win. | 凯尔总是赢 |
[13:43] | Oh, blessed with good luck, of course. | 肯定是有好运附体 |
[13:46] | Not really, no, Emily was just too stubborn to fold. | 也不是 艾米丽太犟 不愿弃牌 |
[13:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:52] | Sylvie Brett. Welcome to the CFD, Chaplain. | 希尔薇·布莱特 欢迎来到芝加哥消防局 神父 |
[13:56] | I’m gonna say my goodbyes to Orlovsky, | 我去和奥洛夫斯基神父告别 |
[13:58] | but you two can catch up, and it’s nice to meet you. | 你俩好好叙叙旧 很高兴认识你 |
[14:01] | Same. | 我也是 |
[14:09] | I heard you had a rough time of it on that call. | 听说这次出警你很不顺 |
[14:12] | And no wonder. | 也难怪 |
[14:13] | What have you been teaching these people, Wallace? | 你是怎么教育你手下的 华莱士 |
[14:15] | The reckless insubordination I experienced | 今天我经历的鲁莽大意 不服命令 |
[14:18] | is beyond anything I’ve ever seen. | 简直超越了我的想象 |
[14:20] | It’s as if rank has no meaning for them. | 对他们来说 职位毫无意义 |
[14:23] | Well, I wasn’t there, | 我不在场 |
[14:24] | but it doesn’t sound like the men to me. | 但听起来不像是我的手下 |
[14:26] | Here are the formal reprimands I’ll be filing. | 这些是我要提交的正式投诉 |
[14:28] | Captain Matt Casey, for failing to await | 马特·凯西队长 不服从我的命令 |
[14:30] | my command prior to entering the structure. | 提前进入了大楼 |
[14:32] | Harold Capp, for making an insubordinate comment. | 哈罗德·卡普 发表无礼言论 |
[14:35] | Gorsch– | 高尔什 |
[14:35] | Lieutenant Severide, for taking an insubordinate tone. | 西弗莱德副队长 说话语气轻蔑 |
[14:38] | And all three officers | 三个警官 |
[14:40] | for failing to report when ordered to do so. | 接到命令后都不向我汇报 |
[14:42] | I will fight every single one | 你写的每条指控 |
[14:43] | of those charges on their behalf. | 我都会亲力反驳 |
[14:45] | You can’t, Wallace. | 你做不到 华莱士 |
[14:46] | As you said, you weren’t there. | 就像你说的 你并不在场 |
[14:50] | This is how it’s gonna work from now on. | 接下来就这样继续 |
[14:56] | I’m gonna whip this house into shape. | 我会把局里整顿好 |
[15:20] | Call was bad, huh? | 出警一团糟 是吗 |
[15:24] | Ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[15:26] | I’m sorry for putting you in that position. | 抱歉把你置于这样的境地 |
[15:28] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[15:30] | I’m not sure about that. | 我不确定 |
[15:32] | The word untenable comes to mind. | 让我想到了不堪一击这个词 |
[15:35] | Right now… | 现在… |
[15:38] | I don’t see a way out. | 我没想到有什么办法 |
[15:40] | Well, I got a message from Benny while we were out. | 我们出去的时候我收到了本尼的短信 |
[15:42] | Says he’s got news on the Grissom front. | 说他有格里索姆那边的消息 |
[15:44] | He wants to meet at the Palace after shift. | 他想下班后和我见面 |
[15:47] | Well, that’s something. | 肯定有什么的 |
[15:49] | We’ll see. | 再看吧 |
[15:52] | I’ll keep you posted. | 有消息我会告诉你的 |
[15:58] | Thanks, Severide. | 谢了 西弗莱德 |
[16:08] | ‘Scuse me. | 不好意思 |
[16:08] | I’m wondering where I can find Captain Matt Casey. | 请问马特·凯西队长在哪里 |
[16:11] | Who can I say is looking for him? | 请问你怎么称呼 |
[16:13] | Naomi. | 内奥米 |
[16:14] | – Hey, Matt. – Hi. | -你好 马特 -你好 |
[16:16] | What brings you by? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[16:17] | For starters, I wanted to thank you again | 首先 我想再次为 |
[16:19] | for your help on the trailer story. | 拖车的事向你表示感谢 |
[16:21] | Looks like federal courts are stepping in. | 看来联邦法院介入了 |
[16:22] | Grandbrook has to recall thousands of units. | 格兰布鲁克要召回成千上万辆拖车 |
[16:25] | Can’t say I’m surprised. | 我并不觉得惊讶 |
[16:27] | You’re a hell of a journalist. | 你是一个很厉害的记者 |
[16:28] | Well, I couldn’t have done it without you. | 没你我是做不到的 |
[16:30] | Glad I could help. | 能帮上忙我很开心 |
[16:32] | Anyway, the success of that piece | 不管怎样 这个案子的成功 |
[16:34] | has me wanting to do more like it, | 让我想做更多的这样的事 |
[16:35] | and since we work so well together | 既然我们合作得这么愉快 |
[16:36] | I was thinking maybe I could pick your brain | 我想也许我能在一些别的你处理的案子上 |
[16:38] | about some other calls you’ve been on. | 借用一下你的脑子 |
[16:39] | Not just corporate violations, | 不仅仅是公司违规 |
[16:41] | but events or incidents | 还有公众意识可能能拯救生命的 |
[16:42] | where public awareness might save lives. | 事件或者意外 |
[16:45] | I’m sure I can think of a few. | 我想我能想起来一些 |
[16:46] | Got a ton of old incident reports in my quarters | 我那里有很多旧报告 |
[16:49] | that might jog my memory. | 可能能让我想起来点什么 |
[16:50] | Lead the way. | 请带路 |
[16:56] | – Just not on the– – Okay, well, that one’s obvious. | -别放在… -好吧 很明显 |
[17:00] | Spanish lessons begin ahora. | 西班牙语课现在开始 |
[17:04] | Hey, this is outrageous. | 这真是太过分了 |
[17:06] | You guys, Latinos make up nearly | 拉丁美洲人几乎要占 |
[17:09] | a third of Chicago’s population. | 芝加哥人口的三分之一 |
[17:11] | It behooves all of us to speak the language. | 我们就都应该会说这种语言 |
[17:13] | You know how many different tongues are spoken here, Cruz? | 你知道这里的人说多少种语言吗 克鲁兹 |
[17:16] | Polish, Chinese… | 波兰语 中文… |
[17:19] | Polish. All right, you gonna teach them too? | 波兰语 你也要教吗 |
[17:22] | I ain’t gonna do it. | 我不准备学 |
[17:23] | I got out of school for a reason. | 我离开学校是有原因的 |
[17:25] | Okay. Everybody, please repeat after me. | 好了各位 请跟我读 |
[17:29] | Por favor, tome asiento en la silla. | 请坐在椅子上 |
[17:38] | Yeah, guys, okay. All right, let’s just try that again. | 很好 很好 再来一遍 |
[17:42] | Por favor, tome asiento en la silla. | 请坐在椅子上 |
[17:52] | Go ahead. | 你说 |
[17:53] | I feel like you’re going about this all wrong. | 我觉得你搞错了 |
[17:57] | I’m all ears. | 说来听听 |
[18:04] | Know your audience, okay? | 了解你的观众 好吗 |
[18:07] | These guys spend all day running into burning buildings. | 这些家伙每天都在跑进着火的大楼里 |
[18:10] | Sticky notes? I don’t think so, okay? | 便利贴 我觉得是没用的 好吗 |
[18:14] | Well, what do you have in mind? | 你有什么好主意 |
[18:16] | You might wanna try a little extra visual stimulation. | 你可以试试加点视觉刺激 |
[18:23] | – That was a close one. – What happened? | -那次很险 -怎么了 |
[18:25] | Sulfuric acid stored without a permit. | 未经许可存储硫酸 |
[18:28] | Forklift veered into it and chemical spill. | 叉车转向 化学泄漏 |
[18:31] | Sounds like complete negligence | 听起来完全是 |
[18:32] | on the part of the warehouse manager. | 仓库经理的疏忽 |
[18:34] | He didn’t make it. | 他没撑过来 |
[18:35] | Neither did the guy operating the forklift. | 叉车司机也没有 |
[18:38] | Damn. What happened to the company? | 太糟了 那那间公司呢 |
[18:41] | They were fined or sued. I never got called to testify. | 他们被罚款起诉了 我没收到让我去作证的通知 |
[18:44] | This was a fire that started | 这是在格兰特区的 |
[18:45] | in an apartment building over on Grant Place. | 公寓发生的火灾 |
[18:48] | One of the tenants was using a propane grill to keep warm. | 其中一名租客燃烧丙烷取暖 |
[18:51] | Landlord wasn’t providing heat. | 房东不提供暖气 |
[18:53] | Textbook slum lord. | 教科书级的贫民窟黑房东 |
[18:54] | One good thing came from it. | 好事是 |
[18:57] | Chief Boden met his wife on that call. | 博登队长在那次任务中遇到了他的妻子 |
[18:59] | You mean all I have to do | 你的意思是我只需要 |
[19:00] | is fire up the grill in the middle of my living room | 在我客厅中点火烤东西 |
[19:02] | and my days as single woman are over? | 我就能告别单身了 |
[19:05] | This is all great, really. | 这些都太棒了 真的 |
[19:08] | I don’t want to take up more of your time at the firehouse, though. | 不过我不想继续占用你在消防队的时间了 |
[19:10] | Could we maybe meet up for dinner? | 我们能一起吃晚餐吗 |
[19:12] | Discuss some of these further? My treat. | 进一步讨论这些 我请客 |
[19:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:19] | I don’t get out of here till tomorrow. | 但我过了午夜才下班 |
[19:21] | Oh, no problem. It’ll give me a chance to do some research. | 没问题 正好能给我些时间调查 |
[19:27] | I’m sorry, my tenacity doesn’t have an off switch. | 抱歉 我就是这么坚持的人 |
[19:30] | Hazard of the job. | 职业病 |
[19:31] | No–no, it’s–nothing. | 不不 别在意 |
[19:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:37] | You remind me of someone I know. | 你让我想起另一个我认识的人 |
[19:39] | Knew. | 曾认识的人 |
[19:41] | She was… | 她… |
[19:43] | pretty tenacious too– it’s an admirable quality. | 也挺坚持的 这是个值得赞赏的品质 |
[19:48] | So I’ll text you with the restaurant? | 我发短信告诉你在哪个餐馆 |
[19:51] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[19:54] | Till then. | 回头见 |
[20:09] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[20:09] | Have you ever made ghosts out of tissues? | 你用纸巾做过幽灵吗 |
[20:12] | You know, where you crunch up the top, | 把上面团起来做成头 |
[20:13] | make a head, and then you wrap a rubber band around the neck. | 然后给脖子绑上橡皮筋 |
[20:16] | No. | 没做过 |
[20:17] | I was wondering if we could do it with gauze too. | 我在想用纱布能不能做 |
[20:19] | We could cover this whole place with ghosts. | 我们可以给这地方挂满幽灵 |
[20:21] | That sounds terrible. | 听起来糟透了 |
[20:24] | So what is your connection to Chaplain Sheffield? | 你和谢菲尔德神父是什么关系 |
[20:29] | Kyle? He was at the hospital when I was a resident. | 凯尔 他以前在我做住院医生的医院 |
[20:34] | Just an awesome guy all around. Helpful, caring. | 各方面来说都很完美 乐于助人 富有同情心 |
[20:38] | You guys had kind of a moment when I introduced you. | 我介绍你时 你们之间好像有火花 |
[20:42] | What? No. | 什么 才没有 |
[20:44] | Yeah. | 有 |
[20:44] | Okay, Foster, I was not flirting. | 福斯特 我那不是在调情 |
[20:47] | I mean, he’s a chaplain. | 他可是个神父 |
[20:48] | So? He’s not a priest. | 所以呢 他又不是牧师 |
[20:50] | You know, you two would actually be great together. | 你们俩其实挺般配的 |
[20:53] | You should call him. | 你应该打电话给他 |
[20:53] | Oh, no. No, I can’t do that. | 不不 我不能那么做 |
[20:56] | – No, I’m not– – Come on, Brett. | -我不… -拜托 布莱特 |
[20:57] | When’s the last time you went on a date? | 你上次约会是什么时候的事了 |
[21:02] | Ambulance 61, person in distress, | 61号救护车 有人呼救 |
[21:05] | 703 Throop Street. | 斯鲁普街703号 |
[21:18] | Which house is it? | 是哪栋房子 |
[21:20] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[21:31] | We should call Squad. | 我们应该叫消防队来 |
[21:39] | Holy crap, did someone actually call 911? | 我操 真的有人打了911 |
[21:42] | This is epic! | 酷毙了 |
[21:45] | See? Halloween blows. | 看见没 万圣节糟透了 |
[21:49] | Hey! Over here. | 这边 |
[21:51] | Did you call us? | 是你叫的救护车 |
[21:52] | Yes, hurry, | 是的 快来 |
[21:53] | there’s something wrong with my Kailey. | 我家凯莉有点不大对劲 |
[22:01] | She’s thrown up everything in her stomach | 她把胃里的东西都吐出来了 |
[22:02] | and–and now she’s just lying there. | 然后就这么躺着 |
[22:04] | Hey, Kailey. | 凯莉 |
[22:05] | All that candy give you a bad tummy-ache? | 吃太多糖让你肚子疼了吗 |
[22:12] | How long has she been like this? | 她这样多久了 |
[22:13] | A while. | 有一会了 |
[22:14] | I told you not to let her have so much candy. | 我早就叫你别让她吃那么多糖 |
[22:18] | Pupils are dilated like saucers. | 瞳孔放得很大 |
[22:19] | This isn’t a stomachache. | 这不是肚子疼 |
[22:20] | She’s high out of her mind. | 她磕高了 |
[22:27] | What do you mean high? | 磕高了是什么意思 |
[22:29] | She’s a five-year-old girl. | 她是个五岁的小女孩 |
[22:30] | What type of candy did she eat? | 她吃的是什么糖 |
[22:32] | I don’t know. Regular stuff. Gummy bears, M&M’s, | 不知道 常见的那些 小熊软糖 巧克力豆 |
[22:35] | the kind our neighbors have given out for years. | 邻居们年年送给小孩们的那些 |
[22:37] | Somebody gave her something else. | 有人给了她其他的东西 |
[22:39] | She must have gotten into my stash. | 她一定是找到了我藏的东西 |
[22:41] | What? | 什么 |
[22:43] | I had a bag of edibles. She must– | 我有一包食用大麻 她肯定是… |
[22:45] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[22:47] | – I didn’t think she was– – Where is it? | -我没想到她会… -东西在哪儿 |
[22:55] | Jesus, she ate almost half of it. | 天呐 她差不多吃了一半 |
[22:56] | Are you serious?! | 你不是开玩笑吧 |
[22:59] | She’s seizing. | 她在痉挛 |
[23:00] | Draw up one milligram of Versed. | 取一毫克咪达唑仑 |
[23:02] | Drawing one milligram of Versed. | 取一毫克咪达唑仑 |
[23:04] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[23:10] | Okay, hold her tight. | 好了 按住她 |
[23:19] | Let’s get her to Med. | 送她去医院 |
[23:27] | No. I’ll go to the hospital. | 你不许去 我去医院 |
[23:41] | We’re watching the game here. | 我们正在看比赛呢 |
[23:43] | I thought we’d try something new for our Spanish lesson. | 我觉得我们可以试试新的西班牙语课 |
[23:46] | I thought I was clear. | 我想我已经说得很清楚了 |
[23:47] | I ain’t learning Spanish, “Com-pran-day.” | 我不学西班牙语 懂吗[西语] |
[23:52] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[23:59] | Elle es caliente, eh? | 她很火辣 是吗 |
[24:17] | What are they saying? | 他们在说什么 |
[24:18] | Well, Rosalita was with another guy, Fernando, | 罗莎莉塔曾经和一个叫费尔南多的男人 |
[24:21] | in order to make Enrique jealous. | 在一起是为了让恩里克吃醋 |
[24:23] | Or to make him celoso. | 或者让他嫉妒[西语] |
[24:25] | Okay, but why the hell is he not all over her? | 好吧 那他为什么不和她在一起 |
[24:27] | Because Enrique dumped Rosalita | 因为恩里克为了跟另一个女人在一起 |
[24:29] | to be with another woman, | 甩了罗莎莉塔 |
[24:31] | who turned out to be a man. | 后来他发现这个人是男扮女装 |
[24:33] | So now he’s confundido. | 所以他现在很困惑[西语] |
[24:44] | We managed to make it through the shift | 我们这一班总算熬过去了 |
[24:46] | with only five false calls. | 只遇到了五次假警报 |
[24:49] | Four choking victims | 四起窒息 |
[24:50] | and one high-as-a-kite five-year-old.See? | 和一个嗨翻天的五岁小姑娘 看 |
[24:52] | Halloween isn’t so bad. | 万圣节也不是那么糟糕吧 |
[24:54] | So, Kyle. Want his number? | 那么 想要凯尔的电话号码吗 |
[24:58] | The chaplain? I’m not sure. | 那个牧师 不知道 |
[25:00] | Come on. You’d have a great time. | 别这样 你们会很开心的 |
[25:02] | Okay, I know I must seem like a homebody compared to you, | 我知道我和你比起来肯定像个宅女 |
[25:06] | but I’m not just some old lady who never leaves the house. | 但我不是什么足不出户的老姑娘 |
[25:08] | You don’t have to feel sorry for me. | 你不用同情我 |
[25:10] | Brett, I’m not suggesting it for you. | 布莱特 我不是为你才这么说的 |
[25:12] | I-I thought it would be good for him. | 我是觉得这样对他好 |
[25:17] | Look, the way I know him, | 我当初认识他时 |
[25:19] | he wasn’t a chaplain at the hospital. | 他不是一名医院的神父 |
[25:22] | He was a patient in long-term care. | 他是一名长期住院的病人 |
[25:25] | Car blew a tire and it hit him head on. | 汽车爆胎 打到了他的头 |
[25:29] | It was one of those freak accidents. | 就是那种很吓人的意外 |
[25:30] | No one’s fault, but his best friend was driving | 不是任何人的错 但是当时他最好的朋友在开车 |
[25:33] | and didn’t make it. | 丢了命 |
[25:35] | Kyle underwent multiple surgeries, months of rehab– | 凯尔经历了多次手术 几个月的复健 |
[25:38] | it was touch and go there for a minute. | 在生死边缘徘徊 |
[25:41] | Became a chaplain after that. Figured he got a second chance | 他后来选择了做神父 他觉得自己有第二次机会 |
[25:44] | and just could help others find their way. | 也能帮助别人找到自己的路 |
[25:46] | Look… | 听着 |
[25:48] | I know I haven’t known you that long, | 我知道我跟你认识的时间不长 |
[25:50] | and I definitely don’t mean to overstep. | 我也绝对无意僭越 |
[25:52] | I just think… | 我只是觉得 |
[25:55] | he could use someone like you in his life. | 他会需要你这样的人 |
[26:13] | Definitely let me know how things shake out with Benny. | 记得告诉我和本尼聊得怎么样 |
[26:15] | Yeah, you got it, Chief. | 没问题 队长 |
[26:20] | Saw that reporter here earlier. | 我看到之前来的那个记者了 |
[26:23] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -是啊 -是吗 |
[26:25] | She just came by to ask about | 她只是来问点关于 |
[26:26] | some old calls she may want to mine for potential stories. | 她认为有料可挖的旧案子 |
[26:30] | Gonna meet up with her later for dinner. | 待会要和她一起吃晚饭 |
[26:34] | You just worry about breakfast. | 你就操心你的早饭去吧 |
[26:38] | So now Rosalita wants to be with Fernando. | 现在罗莎莉塔想和费尔南多一起 |
[26:40] | No, she’s still in love with Enrique. | 不 她还爱着恩里克 |
[26:42] | Okay, so then why didn’t she answer the door | 那恩里克去她家的时候 |
[26:44] | when Enrique went to her house? | 她为什么不开门 |
[26:45] | Because Fernando just told her | 因为费尔南多刚告诉她 |
[26:47] | that he just came into an inheritance | 自己继承了一笔遗产 |
[26:49] | that’s made him a very rich man. | 他变得十分富有 |
[26:50] | Richer than Enrique, | 比恩里克更有钱 |
[26:52] | so now she’s not sure if she can leave Fernando. | 她现在不确定自己能不能离开费尔南多 |
[26:54] | Even though she loves Enrique? | 就算她爱着恩里克吗 |
[26:58] | Mujeres. | 娘们儿剧 |
[27:09] | Refill? | 续杯吗 |
[27:11] | No, I think three cups is probably enough. | 不 我觉得三杯应该够了 |
[27:14] | Can I get you anything else? | 还要点别的吗 |
[27:16] | – No, ma’am. – What? | -不用了 女士 -什么 |
[27:22] | Just the check, thanks. | 买单吧 谢谢 |
[27:38] | Which is why we vent a roof before breaking a window. | 所以我们要在破窗前在屋顶开排烟孔 |
[27:41] | Thing about fire, it’s on the constant hunt for oxygen. | 火焰永远在寻找氧气 |
[27:44] | That’s fascinating, though. | 但这也太有意思了 |
[27:45] | I thought firefighters | 我以为消防员 |
[27:47] | are supposed to break all the windows. | 应该要破开所有的窗 |
[27:49] | Not always. | 不往往是这样 |
[27:50] | Vent behind or below your search team | 在搜救队身后或者脚下开通风口 |
[27:52] | and you can kill ’em. | 会要他们的命 |
[27:57] | Anyway. | 不管怎么样 |
[28:00] | You think there’s something there? | 你觉得里面有名堂吗 |
[28:02] | These warehouses are supposed | 这些仓库本来应该遵守 |
[28:04] | to follow regulations for storing chemicals, | 储藏化学品的规定 |
[28:06] | but there’s no mechanism to make them comply. | 但是没有强制执行 |
[28:08] | Definitely. | 没错 |
[28:09] | I’m gonna have to do some more digging, | 我得做些深入挖掘 |
[28:10] | but, yeah, this is a story. | 但是这的确算是一个故事 |
[28:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:14] | Don’t even think about it. | 别想着结账 |
[28:17] | This has been the most fun I’ve ever had doing research, | 这是我做研究以来最有趣的事情 |
[28:19] | and I’m definitely passing | 我一定要把这顿饭花的钱 |
[28:21] | the cost off to my next publisher. | 让我下一任出版商给我报销 |
[28:24] | I’m serious! | 我认真的 |
[28:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:37] | Do you mind if I text you | 如果我想起来其他问题 |
[28:38] | with some follow-up questions when they arise? | 你介意我发短信给你吗 |
[28:40] | Of course, call anytime for any reason. | 当然不 任何问题都可以随时打电话给我 |
[28:44] | What if the reason is I’d like to see you again? | 如果问题就是我想见你一面呢 |
[28:52] | Yeah, well, I gotta get up early. | 抱歉 我得早起 |
[28:54] | No, of course. Sorry, I don’t– | 当然 不好意思我… |
[28:56] | No, no, no, it’s not– it’s not you. I– | 不不不 不是因为你 |
[29:00] | Matt, the woman you mentioned earlier, | 马特 你之前提到的那个女人 |
[29:03] | the one I remind you of. | 我让你想起的那个人 |
[29:05] | I’m guessing you’re not over her yet and that’s fine. | 我猜你还没忘记她 这没关系 |
[29:10] | We’re separating. Or divorcing. | 我们分居了 或者说离婚了 |
[29:14] | But– | 但是 |
[29:15] | Honestly, I’m not even sure. | 说实话 我不确定 |
[29:17] | – I’m sorry. – Nah, it’s my issue. | -抱歉 -不 是我的问题 |
[29:21] | I’m dealing with it. | 我正在自我调整 |
[29:23] | Well, when you get it all figured out, | 当你把所有事弄明白之后 |
[29:27] | give me a call. | 打电话给我 |
[29:53] | Okay, guys, it’s cool. | 兄弟们 太酷了 |
[29:55] | We can change it back to sports. | 我们换回体育台 |
[29:57] | – No, no, no, no. – What are you doing? | -不不不 -你在干什么 |
[29:59] | Look, I appreciate that you guys are taking this seriously, | 听着 我很欣赏你们这么认真看电视 |
[30:01] | but you don’t have to– | 但是你们没必要 |
[30:02] | Do you think I’m gonna be kept in the dark | 你觉得我会错过 |
[30:04] | as to whether Rosalita chooses Enrique or Fernando? | 罗莎丽塔选择恩里克还是费尔南多吗 |
[30:08] | Not a chance. | 不可能 |
[30:11] | – Okay, but– – Quiete. | -好吧 但是 -闭嘴 |
[30:15] | And asientete. | 坐下 |
[30:24] | What’s she so mad about now? | 她生什么气呢 |
[30:29] | Well, turns out that her twin sister | 她发现了她双胞胎妹妹 |
[30:32] | just got back from the convent. | 刚从修道院回来 |
[30:37] | Que falta que me di cuenta. | 还好有你告诉我[西班牙语] |
[30:51] | Heard from Benny? | 有本尼的消息了吗 |
[30:57] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:01] | Ah, it’s typical. | 这很正常 |
[31:03] | Yeah, but don’t beat yourself up. | 是啊 但是别垂头丧气 |
[31:05] | I mean, you were trying to help the firehouse. | 你是想帮助消防队 |
[31:06] | You did the right thing. | 你做的是对的 |
[31:07] | Did I? | 我帮了吗 |
[31:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:16] | You know what? I am just gonna… | 你知道吗 我还是… |
[31:19] | get out of your hair. | 我还是不打扰你了 |
[31:23] | Stella. | 史黛拉 |
[31:39] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[31:42] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[31:43] | Tell Boden I had to go to Med. | 告诉博登我得去趟医院 |
[31:44] | – What is it? – Benny had a stroke. | -怎么了 -本尼中风了 |
[31:51] | Excuse me. | 请问一下 |
[31:52] | Do you have any information on a Benjamin Severide? | 你能查到本杰明·西弗莱德的信息吗 |
[31:54] | Admitted for a stroke. | 说是得中风了 |
[31:56] | Let me check. | 我查一下 |
[31:59] | Lieutenant Severide? | 您是西弗莱德副队吗 |
[32:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:05] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[32:07] | We did everything we could. | 我们尽力了 |
[32:10] | Your father passed away ten minutes ago. | 你爸爸十分钟前去世了 |
[32:13] | – What? – I’m so sorry. | -你说什么 -我很抱歉 |
[32:47] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[32:49] | – Hey, can I–I – Yes, of course. | -我能… -当然 |
[32:50] | – I can cover for you. – Thank you. | -我可以替你 -谢谢你 |
[32:54] | I’m gonna call in for relief | 我要打电话叫人过来帮忙 |
[32:55] | so we can all go. | 这样我们都能去 |
[32:58] | Can I have everyone’s attention, please? | 大家能听我说两句吗 |
[33:02] | Just received word from Chicago Med… | 刚刚从芝加哥医院得到的消息 |
[33:06] | Benny Severide died before Kelly could make it over there. | 本尼·西弗莱德在凯利过去之前去世了 |
[33:11] | He’s gonna need your support right now. | 他现在需要你们的支持 |
[33:14] | I’ve gone ahead and taken the house out of service. | 我已经暂停了我们消防队的服务 |
[33:18] | So go. I’ll join you as soon as | 快去吧 等临时的消防大队长来了 |
[33:19] | a replacement battalion chief arrives. | 我就去找你们 |
[33:43] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[33:47] | The cleaning lady at his place came in | 他家里的清洁女工进屋后发现 |
[33:50] | and he’d been alone for… | 他孤独一人 已经… |
[33:56] | Kelly, | 凯利 |
[33:58] | can you come with me, please? | 你能跟我过来一下吗 |
[34:18] | Came as soon as I heard. | 我一听到消息就过来了 |
[34:20] | Chaplain. | 神父 |
[34:25] | Where’s the lieutenant? | 副队在哪儿 |
[34:26] | They took him back. | 医生把他叫走了 |
[34:33] | Okay, listen, I know I don’t know most of you, | 听着 我知道你们很多人我都不认识 |
[34:36] | but I’ve been in this position before | 可我也曾经经历过这种事情 |
[34:38] | and I know that when one person in the firehouse loses a parent | 我更知道只要队里有人失去了父母 |
[34:41] | the whole house grieves. | 大家都会为他哀悼 |
[34:44] | All I can tell you is what your brother needs right now. | 我现在只能告诉你们 你们的兄弟需要什么 |
[34:47] | He needs your love, | 他需要你们的爱 |
[34:49] | he needs your sympathy, | 需要你们的同情 |
[34:51] | and he needs to know you care. | 他需要知道你们在乎他 |
[34:54] | You’ll think he’s aware of these things already, | 你们可能以为这些他早就知道了 |
[34:55] | but he can’t hear them enough. | 可这种话说再多遍都不够 |
[35:00] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[35:08] | I have an office here at the hospital. | 我在医院这边有办公室 |
[35:10] | My doors are always open. | 有事随时来找我 |
[35:13] | Thanks, Chaplain. | 谢谢你 神父 |
[35:28] | ADC Gorsch. | 副局长助理高尔什 |
[35:30] | Wallace. | 华莱士 |
[35:32] | I wanted to alert you | 我想就我带的51号消防队 |
[35:33] | as to why I took 51 out of service. | 暂停工作一事向你做一下声明 |
[35:36] | You don’t have to alert me to anything anymore. | 以后你再也不需要向我做声明了 |
[35:40] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[35:46] | I don’t know how you did it. | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[35:48] | I don’t know which rock you picked up and threw, | 也不知道你用了什么手段 |
[35:51] | but congratulations on your aim. | 但还是恭喜你达成了目标 |
[35:54] | Commissioner Grissom has recalled me to headquarters. | 格里索姆局长将我调回了总部 |
[35:58] | Said my time would be better spent outside the field. | 说我还是更适合在后方工作 |
[36:04] | Said he’s expecting your call. | 他还说他在等你的电话 |
[36:09] | So I will retreat, | 所以我要暂时撤离 |
[36:12] | regroup, rethink… | 重振旗鼓 想好策略 |
[36:17] | and wait for another opportunity. | 等待下一个机会 |
[36:21] | Deputy Gorsch. | 高尔什副局长 |
[36:27] | Close the door when you leave. | 走的时候把门关上 |
[36:41] | May I speak to Commissioner Grissom, please? | 您好 我能和格里索姆局长谈谈吗 |
[36:45] | Battalion Chief Wallace Boden. | 消防队队长华莱士·博登 |
[36:54] | They, uh… | 他们… |
[36:57] | they asked Kelly where to deliver the remains. | 他们问凯利该把遗体送去哪里 |
[37:01] | So he looked a bit overwhelmed, | 他看起来还有点难以接受现实 |
[37:03] | but he wanted me to tell you not to wait around | 但他想让我们告诉你们不要继续等了 |
[37:07] | because, you know, he knows how you all are, | 因为他很了解你们 |
[37:10] | and he also wanted me to say | 他还想让我告诉你们 |
[37:11] | that if we take it to Herrmann’s house | 如果我们去赫尔曼家等的话 |
[37:13] | he will join us later. | 他等一下就会过去找我们 |
[37:15] | It’s good by me. I’ll let Cindy know. | 没问题 我跟辛迪说一声 |
[37:18] | All right. | 好 |
[37:19] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[37:23] | You want me to take him? | 要不要我开车带他 |
[37:25] | No, no. I can stay. | 没事 我留下就行 |
[37:28] | All right, just make sure he comes. | 好吧 一定要把他带来 |
[37:31] | – He shouldn’t be alone. – Yeah, of course. | -他现在不能一个人待着 -当然了 |
[37:34] | – I will. – All right. | -我会的 -好 |
[37:36] | All right, let’s regroup at Herrmann’s. | 好了 我们去赫尔曼家吧 |
[38:32] | The last thing I said to him… | 我对他说的最后一句话… |
[38:36] | was that you were a better father to me than he ever was. | 是和他相比 你才像我的父亲 |
[38:44] | And then… | 然后… |
[38:48] | then he does nothing. | 然后他什么都没做 |
[38:54] | I ask him for one thing | 我就要求他做一件事 |
[38:57] | despite every alarm bell in my head telling me not to… | 尽管我的理智一直在告诉我不要 |
[39:03] | It’s the same ol’ Benny. | 本尼永远不会变 |
[39:07] | – He never– – You don’t know. | -他永远不… -你不知道 |
[39:13] | I don’t know what? | 我不知道什么 |
[39:15] | Your father stepped in, Kelly. | 是你的父亲帮的忙 凯利 |
[39:17] | He stepped up with Grissom. | 是他帮我们和格里索姆抗争 |
[39:20] | I’ve just spoken with the Commissioner. | 我刚和局长聊完 |
[39:22] | He met with him personally, | 他去见了他 |
[39:24] | talked about the situation in 51. | 跟他说了我们队里的情况 |
[39:27] | About how it not only affected me, | 告诉他这件事影响的不只是我 |
[39:29] | but the whole house, | 还有整个消防队 |
[39:29] | how it affected you. | 还会影响你 |
[39:34] | Every bit of goodwill, | 他动用了所有关系 |
[39:36] | every piece of political capital, | 所有的政治资本 |
[39:37] | every favor he was ever owed, | 所有人情 |
[39:39] | he put it on the line | 只为了 |
[39:41] | to appeal to the Commissioner to back off of 51, | 让局长别再插手我们队里的事 |
[39:43] | and it worked. | 他成功了 |
[39:49] | Gorsch is gone. | 高尔什走了 |
[39:52] | Your father told Grissom | 你父亲告诉格里索姆 |
[39:56] | that I am the type of leader | 我是那种能把好人 |
[39:57] | who molds good men into great ones, | 雕琢成伟人的领导 |
[40:00] | and that you, Kelly… | 而你 凯利… |
[40:04] | You’re all the proof he needs to know that that’s true. | 你就是最好的证明 |
[40:10] | Those were the exact words of your father. | 这些都是你父亲的原话 |