Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第7季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第7季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] What are you doing, Barnes? 你在干什么 巴恩斯
[00:08] I’m about to lose it on this guy. 这家伙要把我逼疯了
[00:10] Go do what you got to do. 去做你该做的
[00:11] I am transferring you out of 51. 我把你从51局调出去了
[00:15] Now I’m a man down. 我现在缺了一个人手
[00:16] I can help with that. 我能帮你
[00:18] Yeah. 好
[00:20] Yeah, I’m in. 我愿意
[00:21] Welcome to 51, Ritter. 欢迎加入51号消防队 里特
[00:23] This is Tyler. 这是泰勒
[00:24] This is my best friend from high school. 他是我高中起最好的朋友
[00:27] What is this with you and Tyler? 你和泰勒之间怎么回事
[00:29] You didn’t even try to get to know him. 你完全都没跟他多聊
[00:30] He’s in love with you. 他爱上你了
[00:32] I’m right about this. 我看得很准
[00:37] Oh, wow, you’re in a hurry to get to work. 你还真是赶着上班
[00:39] Yeah, Herrmann asked me to get in early. 对 赫尔曼让我早点去
[00:41] He’s in a panic about some Molly’s thing. 好像莫利酒吧出了点事 他很慌
[00:43] Herrmann’s always in a panic. 赫尔曼永远很慌
[00:45] Hey, you and Severide weren’t at the bar last night. 你和西弗莱德昨晚没来酒吧
[00:47] What’s up? 怎么了
[00:49] We haven’t hung out the last few nights. 我们这几天晚上都没出去玩
[00:51] Why not? 为什么
[00:52] He got weird about my friend Tyler, 他因为我朋友泰勒有点不高兴
[00:55] and then I got weird because I didn’t like that, 我也有点不高兴 因为感觉不舒服
[00:58] jealousy being my least favorite quality in a man. 我最不喜欢男人的一点就是吃醋了
[01:00] Oh, I hear you. Well, it’s just a blip, right? 我懂你意思 不过这是小事吧
[01:02] You guys’ll get past all that. 很快就会过去了
[01:04] I think so. 应该吧
[01:06] God, I hope so. 但愿如此
[01:08] – Stella. – Yeah? -斯黛拉 -怎么
[01:09] I have known Severide for a long time now. 我认识西弗莱德已经很久了
[01:11] I’ve never seen him act the way he does with you. 我从没见过他在你面前的样子
[01:15] – Never? – Never. -从来没有吗 -没有
[01:19] Stella Kidd, 斯黛拉·基德
[01:20] as your landlord and your boss, I’m warning you. 作为你的房东和老板 我警告你
[01:22] You better get inside right now 你最好立刻进去
[01:23] or you’re gonna end up homeless and on the go. 否则我让你失去工作 流浪街头
[01:29] We lost one of those little airbags, but they’re, like, 200 bucks. 丢了一个气囊 但是好像才二百块
[01:32] Richie from first shift said 第一班的里奇说
[01:33] they must have left it on a call. 应该是上次出警落下了
[01:34] Okay, I’ll report it, but we got to be more careful. 我可以上报补货 但是以后最好小心
[01:36] All right. At least Gorsch isn’t around to hear about it. 好 至少高尔什不知道这件事
[01:39] Think Grissom’ll finally decide to take the boot of our necks? 格里索姆终于决定摘掉我们的紧箍咒了吗
[01:41] I highly doubt it. 我强烈怀疑
[01:52] Can I help you find something? 需要找什么吗
[01:55] Just trying to see what I missed while I was gone. 我只是想看看有没有错过什么
[01:58] I had to accompany the Commissioner 我上周跟局长一起
[01:59] to a first responder’s summit in San Diego last week. 去桑迪亚哥参加首次响应峰会了
[02:02] He has concerns about the situation in 51. 他很担心51消防队的情况
[02:05] Which is what exactly? 担心什么呢
[02:07] Well, I’m starting to suspect 我开始怀疑
[02:09] that it’s a failure of leadership, Wallace. 这里出现了领导失职的情况 华莱士
[02:11] I see here that Lieutenant Herrmann 我在这里看到赫尔曼副队
[02:13] in his very first shift running a company 在刚开始带队的第一班
[02:15] bounced a long-term member of engine 51. 就开除了51号水罐车的一名长期队员
[02:19] Why wasn’t I consulted about that? 为什么没人咨询我这件事
[02:21] Company-level personnel decisions don’t typically 队员人事变动
[02:23] require approval from the commissioner’s office. 并不需要局长办公室许可
[02:27] Maybe you should worry less about what’s typically required 也许你不应该担心什么事需要许可
[02:31] and start asking yourself why 而应该扪心自问
[02:33] Commissioner Grissom’s faith in your firehouse 格里索姆局长对这支消防队
[02:35] continues to deteriorate. 为何持续失去信心
[02:42] It’s worse than I thought. 比我想得更糟糕
[02:44] Need any help there? 需要帮助吗
[02:45] Well, for two months in a row now 现在已经连续两个月了
[02:47] profits at Molly’s have been sinking. 莫利酒吧的盈利额一直在下降
[02:48] Well, now that you mention that 听你这么一说
[02:50] it has been a little quieter lately. 最近好像确实比较安静
[02:52] All right, I got some theories about 好 我知道为什么
[02:53] why we’re bleeding money. 我们一直在亏钱了
[02:55] You get real generous with the pours 每次你以为我没在看的时候
[02:57] when you think that I’m not watching. 你倒酒就倒得很多
[02:59] And you. 还有你
[03:00] You keep telling all the customers 你总跟所有顾客说
[03:02] how great Molly’s North is. 莫利之北酒吧有多好
[03:04] There’s no way that’s affecting the bottom line. 肯定不是这些原因造成的
[03:05] It’s gotta be something else. 绝对有其他因素
[03:07] Well, your Yelp rating isn’t helping. 比如你的点评网就不大好
[03:11] – What? – Yeah. -什么 -真的
[03:12] I was surfing for a good date spot last week, 我上周在找合适的约会地点
[03:14] saw Molly’s Yelp page. 就看到了莫利酒吧的主页
[03:16] Man, that first one, ouch. 第一条评论 特别狠
[03:20] – Bring the page up now. – It can’t be that bad. -马上打开给我看 -不可能有那么糟
[03:22] What’s not to like about Molly’s? 莫利酒吧能有什么缺点
[03:24] “Bottom line this bar should be torn down.” “这家酒吧倒闭都算是轻的了”
[03:26] Oh, jeeze. 天啊
[03:27] “From the ho-hum decor and tired cocktails…” “装潢老气 鸡尾酒过时”
[03:29] There’s nothing tired about my 7&7. I use ginger ale. 我的7&7可不过时 我用的可是姜汁汽水
[03:32] “To the slovenly and often intoxicated crowd of regulars,” “再加上一群邋遢惹人厌的常客”
[03:35] There may be a little truth to that review, 这条评论提到的有几点可能没错
[03:37] but you should come by tomorrow night. 但你明晚还是该来看看
[03:39] “This place is long past it’s expiration date. “这个地方早就过了保质期
[03:41] My advice, find another bar. Any other bar.” 我强烈建议 换家酒吧 哪家都行”
[03:47] What kind of human being would write a review like that? 这是人写的评论吗
[03:52] Engine 51, Truck 81, Squad 3… 51号水罐车 81号云梯车和3号抢险车
[03:54] I’ve been saying this for a long time. 这句话我说了好久了
[03:56] No good comes out of the internet. 网上就没一个好东西
[04:18] – Anyone inside? – I don’t know, -里面有人吗 -我不知道
[04:19] but it’s spreading real fast. 但是火势扩散得很快
[04:20] Hey, fire department! Call out! 消防队 大声呼救
[04:25] See if you can find another way in. 看看能不能找到别的入口
[04:26] Yeah. 好
[04:32] Fire department. Anyone in there? 消防队的 有人吗
[04:35] Help me! 救命
[04:45] Chief, I got at least one victim down here. 队长 里面至少有一名被困人员
[04:47] The fire’s between her and the door. 她被火困在里面了
[04:49] Need to get a line there, Herrmann. 需要一条水管灭火 赫尔曼
[04:51] We open that front door 我们打开前门
[04:52] we’re gonna oxygenate the fire, chief. 就只会助长火势 队长
[04:54] I think we’ll kill her instantly. 立即就能把她烧死
[04:56] Ritter, take this. 里特 你来
[04:58] Gimme a 6-inch hole right about here, all right? 在这里给我挖个6英寸的孔 好吗
[05:01] We’ll make the line fit through there. 我们从这里喷水
[05:03] We’ll buy you some time. 能争取一点时间
[05:04] Hey, give me that cross length! 把撬棍给我
[05:06] Severide, get ready to make a new door. 西弗莱德 准备破拆开洞
[05:08] Cruz, grab a K12 and a pike pole. 克鲁兹 拿上无齿锯和撬杆
[05:09] Copy that. 收到
[05:16] Ma’am, hold on! We’re gonna get you out. 女士 坚持住 我们救你出去
[05:33] How’s this? 怎么样
[05:35] Good. Perfect. Let me in there. 很好 非常好 我进去
[05:43] Chief. 队长
[05:49] Whenever you’re ready. 准备好就可以行动了
[05:57] Now, let’s do it! 行动
[06:21] Hello? Can you hear me? 有人吗 听得见我吗
[06:44] I’ve got a pulse. Her airwave’s burned. 有脉搏 她的气管被灼伤了
[06:46] We need to intubate before it swells shut. 在肿胀堵死之前我们得立即插管
[06:48] I’ll call ahead to med. Let’s go, guys. 我先去通知医院准备 我们走
[07:12] – Think she’ll make it? – Maybe. -她能撑得住吗 -也许吧
[07:14] Don’t dwell on it, all right. 不过不必太纠结
[07:16] You gave 100% out there. That’s all we can do. 你已经尽了全力 我们该做的都做了
[07:21] Yeah. 是啊
[07:22] Hey, go grab yourself a fresh air bottle 你去拿一瓶新气瓶来
[07:25] before you forget. 免得待会儿忘了
[07:27] Hey, Otis, listen. 奥蒂斯 听着
[07:29] We got to keep this Yelping twit 我们得赶紧让这个什么点评混蛋闭嘴
[07:31] from taking food out of my kids’ mouths. 免得我家孩子吃不到好东西
[07:33] How do we get his review taken down? 我们怎么才能让他撤评
[07:35] I don’t think we can. 似乎做不到
[07:36] He hasn’t violated any guidelines, 他并没有违反任何规定
[07:38] but I’m gonna post a response to this troll 但我会回应这个喷子
[07:41] that’s gonna reduce him to tears. 让他哭爹喊娘
[07:43] What’s that gonna accomplish? 然后会怎样
[07:45] It’ll reduce him to tears. 让他哭爹喊娘啊
[07:53] What happened here? 这是怎么回事
[07:55] Who’s bunker pants are these? 是谁把工作服就这么扔在这里了
[08:02] Oh, those are mine. 那些是我的
[08:03] My bad. 怪我
[08:05] I meant to straighten them up, but, you know. 我本来要收拾起来的 但是你懂的
[08:07] No, I don’t know. What’s your name? 不 我不懂 你叫什么
[08:10] Darren Ritter, sir. 达伦·里特 长官
[08:13] Oh, right, you’re the new guy. 对了 你就是那个新人
[08:15] Hey, he just took his pants off a minute ago. 他这是刚把工作服脱掉
[08:18] He would have got to them. 肯定会收起来的
[08:19] And that’s good enough for you? 这你就满意了吗
[08:24] I tell you what’s good enough for me. 我告诉你什么叫我满意
[08:27] A smoke eater I can count on. 可靠的好消防员我最满意
[08:30] We just made a grab of an injured victim 我们刚刚把一位受困伤患
[08:32] over at the fire, 救出了火场
[08:33] and when I gave this kid a direct order, 而我给这小子下了命令
[08:37] he got it done. 他能完美完成
[08:40] So if this victim survives… 所以如果这个伤者能活下来
[08:44] it’ll be because of him. 全都是因为他
[08:51] I’m gonna need you to write him up for the pants. 那你至少该教教他 收拾好裤子
[08:56] Damn, lieutenant, I’m sorry about that. 副队 我真的很抱歉
[08:59] Don’t sweat it, Ritter. 你用不着紧张 里特
[09:01] This has nothing to do with you. 他针对的不是你
[09:15] I-I don’t get it. I mean… 我不明白
[09:17] what is Grissom accomplishing 格里索姆派他今天过来
[09:19] by sending his toady in to nitpick everything that we do? 对我们吹毛求疵能得到什么好处
[09:22] This isn’t about Ritter’s bunker pants. 这不是针对里特的防护外裤
[09:24] Grissom installed Gorsch here at 51 to harass Boden, 格里索姆特地安插高尔什到51局骚扰博登
[09:28] provoke him, try to get him to snap 挑衅他 希望能让他发火
[09:30] and do something stupid. 然后做傻事
[09:31] So Grissom’ll have the grounds to dismiss him. 这样格里索姆就有理由开除博登了
[09:34] Well, it’s a pretty dumb plan. 这可真是个愚蠢的计划
[09:36] Boden’s a rock. 博登可是坚如磐石
[09:37] He’ll outlast Gorsch no problem. 他肯定会比高尔什待得久
[09:39] But the rest of us have to outlast him too. 但我们其他人也得比他待得久才行
[09:42] You start squaring off against Gorsch like you did out there, 如果像你刚才那样和高尔什针锋相对
[09:46] that puts more pressure on the chief. 这样只会给队长压力
[09:47] Casey’s right, we’re all just gonna have to suck it up 凯西说得对 我们只能忍气吞声
[09:50] and take whatever Gorsch dishes out. 任高尔什指手画脚
[09:53] Captain Casey, you have a visitor. 凯西队长 有人找你
[10:05] I’m Matt Casey. Were you looking for me? 我是马特·凯西 你找我
[10:08] Yes, hi. My name is Naomi Graham. 是的 我叫内奥米·格拉哈姆
[10:10] I’m a reporter and I heard your company responded 我是名记者 听说你们公司今早出警
[10:13] to the Harris Trailer Park fire this morning. 扑灭了哈里斯拖车公园的大火
[10:15] – That’s right. – Where a woman was injured? -没错 -有一位女士受伤了
[10:17] Yeah. 是的
[10:18] Do you know– how did the fire start? 你知道起火点是哪里吗
[10:21] It was in the kitchen. Seemed to be a stove fire. 厨房 看起来像是炉子着火了
[10:27] What’s wrong? 有什么问题吗
[10:28] Captain Casey, innocent people are being killed 凯西队长 许多无辜的人被杀害
[10:31] and you might be the only person who can help me stop it. 也许只有你能帮我阻止这一切了
[10:40] I write investigative pieces on a wide range of topics. 我撰写的调查新闻稿涵盖各行各业
[10:43] But this one hits close to home. 但这起事件离我很近
[10:47] Little over a year ago, there was fire in 一年多前 在简斯维尔我妈的房子附近
[10:48] a trailer park near my mom’s home in Janesville. 一个拖车公园发生了火灾
[10:51] I knew some of the families who lived there. 我认识其中的几户人家
[10:54] One, the Hoyts, 其中霍伊茨一家
[10:56] had a 10-year-old with cerebral palsy. 他们十岁的儿子有脑瘫
[10:59] – He didn’t make it out of there. – I’m sorry. -结果没逃出来 -我很抱歉
[11:02] That one started in the kitchen too. 那场火的起火点也是厨房
[11:04] Fire department called it an accident. 消防局说是场意外
[11:05] I didn’t question at the time, had no reason to, 当时我没质疑 也没理由质疑
[11:08] but, being a reporter, 但作为记者
[11:09] I read tons of local papers from across the country, 我阅读全国大量的地方新闻
[11:12] and I started to notice something. 然后开始注意到一些不寻常
[11:14] Trailer fires, seven of them over the course of the year, 去年在威斯康星州 印第安纳州
[11:18] across Wisconsin, Indiana, and Illinois. 和伊利诺伊州 发生了七起拖车火灾
[11:22] Seven doesn’t seem like a lot over such a wide area. 这么大的范围 七起并不算多
[11:26] Trailer fires are as common as any home fire 拖车火灾和家庭火灾一样常见
[11:29] and the kitchen is the most likely point of origin. 而且起火点往往是厨房
[11:31] Yes, but these all happen 没错 但这些火灾
[11:33] in the same exact make and model trailer 都发生在同一型号的拖车上
[11:36] from a builder called Grandbrook. 产自一家叫做格兰布鲁克的公司
[11:38] I’ve heard the name. 我听说过这名字
[11:39] These fires have been so destructive 这些火灾都非常严重
[11:41] there’s not enough evidence to determine cause, 根本没留下证据以确定起火原因
[11:44] and because they all start in the kitchen 而且因为起火点都是厨房
[11:46] there hasn’t been reason to 也没有原因质疑
[11:47] suspect anything more than an accident, 这些火灾只不过是意外
[11:49] but there’s something wrong. 但我知道有事不对劲
[11:50] Same exact make, same type of fire, 一样的拖车型号 一样的火情
[11:52] and the company refuses to even have a conversation with me. 而且拖车公司拒绝和我谈话
[11:55] Why aren’t they concerned? 他们为什么担心
[11:58] I don’t know. There are plenty of reasons 我不知道 他们有很多理由
[12:00] they wouldn’t want to talk to a reporter. 不愿与一位记者谈话
[12:02] No offense. 无意冒犯
[12:03] None taken. 没关系
[12:04] I’m proud to be called a pain in the ass, 被称为烦人精我很自豪
[12:06] and I’m not gonna let this go. 但我不会就这么放弃
[12:09] I’d like to take a look inside the trailer from this morning. 我想看看今早失火的拖车内部
[12:11] Is that something you can help me with? 你能帮我吗
[12:15] I’ll see what I can do. 我尽力而为
[12:21] Herrmann’s really stressed about it, 赫尔曼真的压力很大
[12:23] so, you know, the more of us 所以我们越多人
[12:24] that we can get to Molly’s the better. 去莫利酒吧 可能会越好
[12:26] I’m happy to go. 我很愿意去
[12:29] Great. 好极了
[12:32] Hey, it feels like we haven’t seen enough 感觉过去几周
[12:34] of each other these past couple weeks. 我们都没怎么见面
[12:36] So what do you say we sneak out early? 不如我们今天早点溜出去
[12:39] Yeah, sounds good. 好 听上去不错
[12:41] – Okay. – Okay. -就这么定了 -好
[12:53] I’ll gonna give you a call as soon as we get off shift. 等我下班就给你电话
[12:55] Great. My cell number’s on here, 好极了 这是我电话
[12:56] and thank you, Matt. 谢谢你 马特
[12:58] Happy to help. 很高兴能帮上忙
[13:02] What was that about? 什么事
[13:05] She’s a journalist. 她是位记者
[13:07] Had some questions about the trailer park fire 问了些关于我们今早
[13:09] we responded to this morning. 拖车公园火灾的事
[13:10] So refer her to the public relations department. 那就让她去公共关系部
[13:16] It’s not a PR issue. 这不是公关问题
[13:17] It’s a public safety concern. She thinks the– 这是考虑到公共安全 她认为…
[13:20] Captain, I said send her to Chief Huffhines. 队长 我说让她去找赫夫海恩斯主任
[13:23] Let him handle it. 让他来处理
[13:27] What’s her interest in that fire? 她为什么对那场火灾很感兴趣
[13:29] Just some theories she’s got. 她有一些想法
[13:33] I don’t want to cross Gorsch. 我不想忤逆高尔什
[13:34] I can tell her to go through Huffhines. 我能要她去找赫夫海恩斯
[13:35] What’s the theory? 什么想法
[13:37] She’s noticed a pattern of trailer fires, 她注意到有一系列拖车火灾
[13:39] thinks ours might fit the profile. 于是觉得我们这起可能也符合侧写
[13:41] She wants me to show her around the scene, 她想让我带她去现场看看
[13:42] but I can back out of it– 但我可以拒绝…
[13:44] No, you go ahead. 不 你去吧
[13:47] Won’t he give us grief? 他不会责难我们吗
[13:50] Maybe. It’s the right the thing to do, 也许吧 但这样做是正确的
[13:52] so that’s how we’re gonna proceed. 所以我们就应该这么做
[13:56] Anyway, he is not the real problem here. 不管怎么样 他不是真正的问题所在
[14:00] Grissom is. 格里索姆才是
[14:02] And I think it’s time 我觉得我也是时候
[14:03] I went to see our commissioner and try to patch things up. 去见见我们的局长 把事情说清楚
[14:06] You know, bend the knee, kiss the ring. 你们懂的 屈膝亲吻他的戒指
[14:11] You think Grissom will respond to that? 你觉得格里索姆会吃这一套吗
[14:14] Maybe, but… 也许吧 但是
[14:16] I’m not sure you can stomach it. 我倒是不确定你能不能忍
[14:20] Let me worry about that. 这就留给我来操心吧
[14:29] Hey, the angry Yelper responded. 那个愤怒的点评人回复了
[14:33] “Sorry, buddy, but Molly’s is done. “抱歉 伙计 但是莫利酒吧没救了
[14:34] “Little things like snacks at the bar “酒吧提供的小吃
[14:35] “Or getting the latest three Floyd’s on tap “或者提供最新的三弗洛伊德啤酒之类的小事
[14:37] “Doesn’t change that. “也改变不了这个结果
[14:38] You’ve got to overhaul the whole kit and caboodle.” 你得给它来个彻头彻尾的大改造”
[14:41] What are you so happy about? He just slammed us again. 你在乐什么 他又喷我们了
[14:44] We just got that three Floyd’s on tap the other night. 我们那天晚上才刚供应三弗洛伊德啤酒
[14:47] He’s still coming to the bar. We can sniff him out. 他依然会来酒吧 我们能把他揪出来
[14:50] Yeah, first clue, kit and caboodle, 首先 他说彻头彻尾
[14:53] so he’s no spring chicken. 所以他不是个小屁孩
[14:55] If this guy doesn’t like the place 如果这家伙不喜欢那地方
[14:57] why does he keep coming back? 那他为什么还老是回来
[14:59] He’s a hater. Plain and simple. 他是个喷子 很简单
[15:01] It’s like those guys that go see 就像那些会去看
[15:02] every superhero movie and then they shred them. 每部超级英雄电影然后开喷的人一样
[15:04] Okay, hypothetically speaking, he comes back. 好吧 假设 他回来了
[15:07] We figure out who it is. Then what? 我们查出了他是谁 然后呢
[15:10] – We kick him out. – Well, that’ll show him. -我们把他踢出去 -给他个教训
[15:13] Maybe you can convince him to write a good review. 也许你可能说服他写点好评价
[15:15] Or pay him to. 或者给他点钱
[15:16] I’m not spending a dime. 我一分钱也不会出
[15:19] You love my crummy bar or you get your ass to the curb. 你要是不喜欢我的小酒吧就给我滚
[15:27] That’s the right attitude for a bar. 这种态度开酒吧可真棒
[15:29] Don’t listen to him. It’s a really fun place. 别听他的 那地方真的不错
[15:32] Sounds like I should have 听起来我上周应该
[15:33] brought my date there last week. 去那里约会
[15:34] I might have had a better ending. 说不定结果就没这么糟了
[15:36] – What happened? – I got dumped. -发生了什么 -我被甩了
[15:39] Ghosted, actually. Can’t even get a call back. 其实是消失了 电话都不回
[15:41] I hate it when people don’t have 我讨厌那种
[15:42] the common decency to make a phone call. 连个电话都不回的人
[15:44] Me too. The night ended up okay though. 我也是 不过那晚其实还可以
[15:48] Called the hottest hook-up on my contacts 约了我联系人里最帅的那位
[15:49] and we went to every whiskey bar in Chicago. 然后我们逛遍了芝加哥每个有威士忌的酒吧
[16:03] Battalion Chief Wallace Boden. 大队长华莱士·博登
[16:04] I was hoping to get a moment with Commissioner Grissom. 我想找格里索姆局长
[16:06] The earliest I can fit you in… 我能给你
[16:10] looks like… 最早排到
[16:12] week after Thanksgiving. 感恩节后那一周
[16:14] I don’t really need much of his time. 我不需要占用他太久时间
[16:16] I thought I could just wait, 我觉得我可以在这里等一会
[16:17] you know, till he has a second. 等他有空
[16:20] He’s in back to back meetings this afternoon. 他下午有好几个会议
[16:22] I can let him know you’re here– 我可以告诉他你在这里…
[16:23] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:25] I’ll just… 那我就…
[16:27] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:42] It’s probably why I do what I do. 这可能就是我这么做的原因吧
[16:44] Growing up an army brat you get that wanderlust. 在军队里长大让我染上了旅游癖
[16:47] I love the constant travel. 我喜欢一直在外旅游
[16:48] Where’s this piece gonna be published? 这篇文章会刊登在哪里
[16:51] Nowhere, unless I can come up with some hard evidence. 哪儿都不会 除非我能找出确凿的证据
[16:54] It’s a tough one. 这很难
[16:55] Authorities haven’t been able to find any wrong-doing 当局也找不出什么差漏的地方
[16:57] and I haven’t been able to examine 我也没能自己检查
[16:59] any of the fire scenes myself. 这些火灾现场
[17:01] It’s why I’ve been so eager to get a look at this one. 所以我特别想看这个
[17:04] Plus, it involves another fatality 而且这起案子还造成了死亡
[17:05] so the stakes are pretty high. 所以风险很大
[17:08] She died? 她死了
[17:10] Yeah, the woman you pulled out. 是 你救出来的那位女士
[17:14] I’m sorry. I assumed you already knew. 抱歉 我以为你已经知道了
[17:17] We don’t always hear what happens after our part is done. 我们的工作完成后一般就不知道之后发生的事了
[17:21] Must be hard to get bad news like that. 听到这样的坏消息感觉一定很糟
[17:25] Trailer’s right here. 拖车就在这
[17:40] Nobody told me about any Office of Fire Investigation 没人告诉我火灾调查办公室要来
[17:43] or that I needed to keep the trailer on site. 或者让我把拖车留在现场
[17:45] At the time, we had no reason to be suspicious 当时我们没有理由怀疑
[17:47] of the fire’s origins, but now we do. 火灾的起源 现在有了
[17:50] So we need to find out where that trailer went. 所以我们得找到那拖车去哪了
[17:52] This is all I got. 我只知道这些
[17:53] It shows they got a lien on the trailer, 他们对拖车有留置权
[17:55] so why would I keep them from hauling it away? 那我为什么要阻止他们把拖车拖走呢
[17:57] The thing was destroyed. 那玩意都烧毁了
[17:58] GBR Holdings, LLC. GBR有限责任公司
[18:00] I’ll bet you 100 bucks that’s a Grandbrook subsidiary. 我赌100块那是格兰布鲁克的子公司
[18:03] a shell company so they can hide their tracks. 一个他们可以隐藏自己踪迹的空壳公司
[18:06] Without the trailer, 没有拖车
[18:07] OFI can’t rule out a stove fire. 火灾调查办公室不能排除炉灶造成火灾的可能性
[18:09] Why would a stove fire cause an explosion? 炉灶造成的火灾为什么会导致爆炸
[18:14] You heard an explosion? 你听到爆炸声了
[18:15] Yeah, a bunch of us did. 听到了 我们很多人都听到了
[18:16] It was like a loud pop and then the thing went up like a torch. 很响的一声然后就像火炬一样燃烧起来了
[18:21] – What would cause that? – I don’t know. -是什么造成的 -我不知道
[18:24] Are there any other trailers of that type around here? 这里还有那种拖车吗
[18:26] What’s the model number? 什么型号
[18:27] The Grandbrook S11 single-wide. 格兰布鲁克S11小拖车
[18:29] Sure, we got a bunch of ’em. There’s one right there. 有很多这个型号的 那里就有一辆
[18:37] I’m gonna take a look inside. 我要看看里面
[18:39] See if I can reverse engineer what happened. 看看我能不能推出发生了什么
[18:41] – Thanks. – Sure. -谢谢 -别客气
[18:42] In my experience, people don’t like it 根据我的经验看 人们是不喜欢
[18:44] when journalists just show up at their door. 记者出现在他们家门口的
[18:50] Yeah? 谁啊
[18:51] Sir, my name’s Matt Casey, 先生 我是马特·凯西
[18:53] I’m one of the firefighters who responded to the fire 我是昨天来你邻居家
[18:55] at your neighbor’s home yesterday. 救火的消防员之一
[18:57] Oh, yeah. 是啊
[18:58] Poor Cathy, and I heard what happened to her. 可怜的凯茜 我听到她发生了什么
[19:01] It’s just awful. 太糟糕了
[19:02] We’re trying to figure out how the fire started. 我们想弄明白火灾是怎么发生的
[19:05] Do you mind if we come inside? 你介意我们进来说吗
[19:08] Course not, no. Please. 当然不介意 快请进
[19:11] Should bring you with me more often. 应该多带着你出来
[19:17] This is gas absorption refrigerator. 这是煤气吸收式制冷机
[19:19] What does that mean? 那是什么意思
[19:21] It uses heat to drive the cooling process. 用温度来驱动冷却
[19:23] They’re pretty common in trailers, boats, RVs. 在拖车 船 野营车上很常见
[19:26] You know if Cathy had the same fridge? 凯茜有一样的冰箱吗
[19:28] I assume so. It comes built in. 应该有 随车自带的
[19:32] She had the same kitchen layout, right? 她的厨房格局也是一样的 对吗
[19:35] Up next to the fridge. 旁边就是冰箱
[19:36] Yeah, they’ll all pretty much identical. 是的 都差不多
[19:41] I want try an experiment, 我想做个实验
[19:42] but I’d need this exact model of refrigerator. 但我需要这个型号的冰箱
[19:47] Terry, how much do you want for your fridge? 泰瑞 你的冰箱你想卖多少钱
[19:50] What? 什么
[20:04] Ma’am. 女士
[20:07] Is commissioner gonna see me or not? 局长准备见我吗
[20:08] I’m sorry, he left a few minutes ago. 抱歉 他几分钟前走了
[20:10] Dinner with the mayor. 和市长一起吃饭
[20:14] He left out a back way. 他从后门走的
[20:19] Oh, I can see how this is gonna work. 我知道是怎么回事了
[20:21] Would you like to make an appointment? 你要预约吗
[20:22] No… thanks. 不了…谢谢
[20:35] Your mission, should you choose– 你们的任务是你们应该选择…
[20:36] Find out who the Yelper is. 找出这家伙
[20:38] We’re looking for a possible regular, 我们要找的可能是一个常客
[20:39] 50 years old or up. We know. 50岁或50岁以上 我们知道
[20:42] I’m not sure I’m gonna be very good at this. 我不确定我行不行
[20:44] If we find him, do we win a free beer? 如果我们找到他 我们能赢得一杯免费的啤酒吗
[20:48] You win Molly’s not shutting down 你们赢得的是莫利不关门
[20:50] is what you win. Now, go. 那就是你们赢得的 现在快去
[20:57] You know, it’s a miracle you have any friends at all. 你有朋友可真是奇迹
[21:00] I might be a little on edge. 我可能是有点烦躁
[21:04] Things are going south at 51, this place is falling apart. 51号消防队最近有很多麻烦 这地方又一团糟
[21:08] I sunk a lot into Molly’s, and I’m not just talking money. 我投入了很多到莫利 我说的不仅仅是钱
[21:12] I don’t want to lose this place. 我不想失去这个地方
[21:17] Just don’t scare our customers, okay? 别吓着我们的顾客 好吗
[21:20] Okay. All right. 就这样
[21:22] All right. 好吧
[21:27] I seen you here a lot. 常在这里看到你
[21:29] I come by when I can. Why? 有机会我就来坐坐 怎么了
[21:31] You ever use Yelp? 你用过点评网吗
[21:32] Sure. Found my carpet cleaners that way. 当然用过 我在上面找过地毯清洁公司
[21:35] Hey, I need a good carpet cleaner. 我正需要可靠的地毯清洁公司
[21:38] This girl that I’m seeing, Chloe, 我在和一个女孩交往 克洛伊
[21:40] she’s got this dog, just destroys rugs. 她养了条狗 把地摊都毁了
[21:43] His name’s Rizzo. Funny thing, I assumed that 他叫里索 有趣的是
[21:45] he was named after the Cubs player. 我以为他的名字来自棒球球员
[21:47] Turns out he’s actually named after the character in Greese. 但其实来自《油脂》中的一个角色
[21:50] That’s ’cause Chloe’s into musicals. 因为克洛伊喜欢音乐剧
[21:52] She’s very, very creative. 她很有创造力
[21:54] Great table. Perfect view of the TV. 好位置 视线正对电视
[21:57] You come here often? 你常来这里吗
[21:59] Once in a while. How about you? 偶尔吧 你呢
[22:06] Was just wondering if you guys are into Yelp. 只是想问问你们喜欢用点评网吗
[22:10] What is that supposed to mean? 那是什么意思
[22:12] Never mind, I’m really looking for someone older. 别在意 我在找年纪更大的人
[22:18] Severide, did you write that lousy review of Molly’s online? 西弗莱德 是你在网上写了莫利酒吧的差评吗
[22:23] – Course not. – My job here is done. -当然不是 -我的任务完成了
[22:26] What, that’s it? You’re out? 什么 你不干了吗
[22:27] Yep, time to join Ritter at the bar. 没错 该去吧台找里特了
[22:29] Oh, he came, that’s so great. I wish Foster would. 他来了 太好了 真希望福斯特也能来
[22:31] I think she can really use a night out. 我觉得她需要放松一晚
[22:33] I invited Ritter. 我邀请了里特
[22:35] Oh, well, I didn’t specifically ask Foster. 我没有特意邀请她
[22:38] I’m sure she knows I would be glad to see her, 她肯定知道见到她我会很高兴
[22:40] or maybe she doesn’t. 或者她不知道
[22:50] Chief. 局长
[22:54] You okay? 你还好吗
[22:55] I’ll feel better when I’ve had a drink. 等我喝杯酒会好一些
[22:58] There you go, chief. 给你 局长
[22:59] Thanks. 谢谢
[23:02] What happened? 怎么了
[23:04] Gorsch isn’t going anywhere. 高尔什哪也不会去
[23:08] He’s dug in and he’s coming for us. 他就准备揪着我们不放
[23:23] What’s the mini fridge? You moving into a college dorm? 这小冰箱是怎么回事 你要搬去大学宿舍住吗
[23:26] Hope you don’t mind. 希望你不介意
[23:27] Dropped your name over at the academy. 我跟学院提了你的名字
[23:30] Let me use the training area to run a few tests. 他们允许我在训练场做试验
[23:34] – Is it about the trailer fire? – Yeah, why? -是关于拖车火灾吗 -对 怎么了
[23:38] Boden never got to talk to Grissom. 博登没能和格里索姆说上话
[23:41] Couldn’t get past the lobby. 前台不放他进去
[23:51] Wallace, I just learned that Casey 华莱士 我刚发现凯西
[23:53] is working with that reporter after all, 还是与那名记者合作了
[23:55] despite my direct order to stand down. 尽管我明确命令了让他别管
[23:59] Deputy Gorsch, would you mind closing the door? 高尔什副局长 可以把门关上吗
[24:01] You know how I feel about closed doors. 你知道我不喜欢把门关上
[24:04] Fine. 好吧
[24:06] Then I will say this for the whole world to hear. 那我就让全世界都听着
[24:09] Jerry, Assistant Deputy Commissioner Gorsch, 杰瑞·高尔什助理副局长
[24:15] if Grissom wants you to park it here in my firehouse 如果格里索姆把你安排在我的消防队
[24:18] just waiting to catch us in a mistake, 只是为了抓我们的小辫子
[24:19] I can’t do anything about that. 我对此无能为力
[24:21] But this is still my firehouse. 但这仍然是我的消防队
[24:24] These people answer to me. 这些是我的人
[24:26] You start telling people what to do 你开始发号施令
[24:28] you disrupt the chain of command 就是扰乱指挥系统
[24:30] opening the door to chaos and confusion 可能会在性命攸关的
[24:32] in a job where there are lives on the line… 工作中造成混乱
[24:38] And I will not let that happen. 我不会允许这种事发生
[24:44] You know, Wallace, things don’t need to be so difficult. 华莱士 没必要发展到这种地步
[24:48] There’s a very simple way for you to get out of this mess. 有简单的方法可以让你脱身
[24:54] Relinquish your command of 51. 交出你对51号消防局的指挥权
[24:57] Step down and take an administrative post. 辞职去做行政工作
[24:59] You’ll keep your rank, your salary, you pension– 你能保留职位 薪水 退休金
[25:02] And do what? 工作呢
[25:03] Ride a desk all the way to my retirement? 在办公桌前坐到退休吗
[25:05] You’ll be performing important work with 你将和芝加哥消防局效率工作小组
[25:07] the new CFD Efficiency Task Force, which I am overseeing. 一同进行重要的工作 由我监督
[25:10] You will report directly to me. 你将是我的直接下属
[25:16] You have no cause to strip me of my command. 你没有剥夺我指挥权的理由
[25:20] I’m making you an offer. If you don’t take it, 我在向你提议 如果你不接受
[25:23] I’ll just keeping looking over your shoulder 我会一直盯着你
[25:24] until you give me cause. 直到你给我提供理由
[25:27] You remember what you wrote in my review all those years ago? 你还记得多年前你给我写的评价吗
[25:31] I do. Every word. 我记得 每个字都记得
[25:33] “Candidate Gorsch shows a keen interest in the fire service, 高尔什学员对消防队表现出强烈的兴趣
[25:36] but I’m afraid his talents lie elsewhere.” 但恐怕他不具备这方面的才能
[25:40] You were right, Wallace, I wasn’t much of a firefighter, 你是对的 华莱士 我不适合当消防员
[25:43] but turns out I’m very good 但我非常擅长
[25:45] at giving the Commissioner what he wants. 达成指挥官的意愿
[25:57] You guys, Boden is tearing Gorsch a new one. 伙计们 博登正在教训高尔什
[26:00] – It is ugly in there. – What’s going on? -剑拔弩张 -发生什么了
[26:02] All started out with that reporter, 都是那个记者
[26:04] the one you were supposed to take to the PR office, 就是你本来该送去公关处的那个
[26:06] and then they just started yelling at each other. 然后他们就开始互相嚷嚷起来了
[26:08] Threats are flying. It’s crazy in there. 互相撂狠话 一片混乱
[26:11] This is on me. 我的错
[26:12] I should have done a better job at keeping it under the radar. 我应该更加低调行事
[26:15] Boden gave you the go ahead. He’s the chief. 博登让你继续 他是队长
[26:17] – For now. – Okay, what are we gonna do? -现在是 -那我们怎么办
[26:20] Maybe if I talk to Gorsch about it? 或许我该找高尔什谈谈
[26:21] You saw what happened when I tried that. 我试图找他谈时 你都看到了
[26:26] We need to get to Grissom. 我们得去找格里索姆
[26:27] Well, didn’t Boden try that already? 博登不是已经试过了吗
[26:29] Boden not close with the commissioner… 博登和局长不是很熟
[26:32] but Benny is. 但本尼很熟
[26:35] You wanna ask your dad for help? 你想找你爸帮忙
[26:37] He’s the one person 他可能才是那个
[26:37] who might be able to get through to Grissom. 能说通格里索姆的人
[26:39] I thought things weren’t too good with you guys. 我还以为你们关系不好
[26:41] They’re not, but it’s nothing new. 是不好 不过这也不是什么新鲜事
[26:44] Are you sure that’s a good idea? 你确定这是个好主意吗
[26:47] Anyone have a better one? 还有谁想的出更好的
[26:51] Ambulance 61, injured person, O’Hare Airport. 61号救护车 有伤员 奥黑尔机场
[26:57] They’re in the TSA office. 他们在交通管理局办公室
[26:59] Well, what’s going on, do you know? 你知道发生什么了吗
[27:01] Not really. I mean, I saw something on her, 不清楚 我看她好像出了点事
[27:02] but I’m not sure what I saw was right, 但我不确定我有没有看清
[27:04] – if you know what I mean. – I don’t think I do. -如果你明白我意思的话 -不明白
[27:06] She was on her way back from Russia. 她在回俄罗斯的路上
[27:07] I mean, guess it started on the plane, 我猜是在飞机上开始的
[27:08] and customs stopped her 海关把她拦下来了
[27:09] because you can’t bring that here. 因为这样子绝对不能入关
[27:13] Careful there. 当心
[27:14] – Are you hurt ma’am. – It’s right here, please. -女士 你受伤了吗 -这儿 拜托
[27:18] Did you get knocked in the face? 你的脸部受到撞击了吗
[27:25] Okay, so it’s moving. 好的 那个东西在动
[27:26] When did this start happening, ma’am? 这是什么时候开始的 女士
[27:27] It was swollen yesterday. I thought it was 昨天开始胀起来的 我还以为
[27:30] an allergic reaction from my mosquito bites, 是因为被蚊子咬了以后过敏了
[27:32] but once we got in the air it started moving. 但是飞机一起飞它就开始动
[27:34] She’s coming from St. Petersburg. 她是从圣彼得堡来的
[27:36] Said she spent some time in a cabin outside the city. 说自己在城外的一间小屋待过一段时间
[27:38] It used to be down here. 之前它还在下面这里
[27:39] So it’s migrating to your nose? 它往你鼻子那边移动了
[27:41] I guess so. 应该是的
[27:42] Okay, we need to get you to the hospital. 好的 我们要立即送你去医院
[27:43] That’s a living creature in there. 她的脸里面有个活着的东西
[27:45] She needs to be quarantined. She can’t leave. 需要隔离 她不能离开这
[27:47] We need to get her to an operating room 我们要把她送去手术室
[27:48] so surgeons can remove and isolate it. 这样医生才能把这东西取出来隔离
[27:52] It’s moving again, please! 它又开始动了 求求你们
[27:56] All right, ice may be able to immobilize it. 冷敷可能会让它静滞
[27:58] Least give us enough time to get to the hospital. 至少要给我们足够的时间送你去医院
[28:00] We’ve got to go now. 我们现在就得走
[28:01] Okay. Okay, but I’m coming with you. 好吧 但我要跟着去
[28:02] I need to make sure that thing is properly disposed of. 我要确保这玩意被完全清除
[28:05] We’ll get you to the hospital 我们马上送你去医院
[28:06] and the doctor’s will remove it right away. 医生会立刻帮你把它取出来的
[28:07] – Okay? – Okay. -好不好 -好的
[28:08] I’ll help you up. 我帮你站起来
[28:16] So what’s the deal with Severide and his dad? 西弗莱德和他爸之间发生什么了
[28:18] Benny’s a retired CFD Battalion Chief. 本尼退休前是消防队队长
[28:21] Larger than life. 传奇人物
[28:22] Him and Severide is one complicated relationship. 他和西弗莱德之间的关系很复杂
[28:25] I hear that. 我听说过
[28:26] Hey, how’d it go? 情况如何
[28:27] They got the parasite out, destroyed it. 他们把寄生虫弄出来杀死了
[28:29] She’s doing fine. 她没事了
[28:30] The thing was a lot longer than I expected. 花的时间比我想得要久
[28:35] Oh, God. Oh, God. 天哪
[28:37] What? What’s wrong? 怎么了
[28:38] The–the date that didn’t call back. 那个没有给我回电的约会对象
[28:42] Well, you’re not the one who should hide. 你不是那个应该躲起来的人
[28:44] Hey, excuse me. You know, it is not that hard 不好意思 像个男人一样主动点打电话
[28:47] to man up and make a phone call. 没有那么难吧
[28:49] That is the respectful thing to do 这是基本的尊重
[28:50] and you know what else? She is way too good for you. 再说 你远远配不上她
[28:53] I’m not sure I– 我不清楚
[28:56] – do we know each other? – No, we don’t. -我们认识吗 -不认识
[28:59] He’s not the date. 他不是那个和我约会的人
[29:02] She is. 她才是
[29:22] It’s the thought that counts. Thank you. 你的好意我心领了 多谢
[29:34] Chief. 队长
[29:36] Heard you had a little dust up. Everything okay? 听说闹了点不开心 一切都还好吧
[29:42] I don’t know. 我不知道
[29:45] Gorsch is set on ruining me 高尔什铁了心要
[29:48] with Grissom’s blessing. 为格里索姆毁了我
[29:50] My only options are fight him with all that I got 我唯一的选择是竭尽全力反抗
[29:52] making our lives a whole lot harder, or… 让我的生活难上加难 或者
[29:57] I just let him win. 我可以直接让他赢
[30:05] It’s like you said, chief. 你曾经说过 队长
[30:08] If it’s the right thing to do, 如果这是正确的事情
[30:11] that’s how we proceed. 那我们就去做
[30:13] Can’t see how letting them win is the right thing. 我看不出来让小人得逞哪里正确了
[30:23] Yeah. 没错
[30:41] This thing with your dad. 关于你爸爸的事情
[30:43] I’m gonna stop by his place, try and talk to him. 我准备去他家 试着跟他聊聊
[30:45] I get why you want to do this, but I care about you 我明白你为什么想这么做 但我关心你
[30:49] so I just have to point out 所以我只是想说
[30:50] that things don’t normally go well 一般这种谈话都不会有好结果
[30:53] – when you ask him for things. – I know that. -特别是当你有所求时 -我知道
[30:55] You come away from it in pain. 你当时离开的时候很痛苦
[30:57] I used to. 没错
[30:58] Well, you think it’s different now? 所以你认为现在就有所不同了吗
[30:59] You haven’t talked to him 自从几个月前你们吵完架之后
[31:00] since that fight that you had months ago. 你就再也没跟他说过话
[31:04] I guess we’ll see. 还是先试试再说吧
[31:14] I love you. 我爱你
[31:17] You know that? 你明白吗
[31:24] I love you too. 我也爱你
[31:40] Okay, you recording? 好了 你在录吗
[31:43] Yeah. 是的
[31:46] So talk me through this. What are we doing? 跟我说说 我们现在在干什么
[31:48] We are trying to recreate the conditions 我们正试着重现
[31:51] inside the kitchen of a Grandbrook trailer. 当时那辆格兰布鲁克拖车厨房内的场景
[31:54] See if we can get this refrigerator to fail. 看看我们能不能让这台冰箱出故障
[31:56] What’s your theory? 你有什么想法吗
[31:57] A gas absorption fridge runs on hydrogen and ammonia, 一台靠氢气和氨气工作的气体吸收冰箱
[32:01] but this third-rate appliance 但这台三流家电
[32:02] has no heat shielding around the tank. 箱体周围没有任何隔热材料
[32:04] And then the geniuses at Grandbrook 然后那帮格兰布鲁克的天才
[32:06] install it right next to a stove. 还刚好把它放在了一个炉子旁边
[32:08] If the tank heats up enough it gets overpressured, 只要达到足够高温 箱体就会过压
[32:11] which triggers the blowoff valve, 然后触发排气阀
[32:13] releasing a volatile mixture of fuel and oxidizer 在一个火炉旁边
[32:16] right next to the hot stove. 释放出燃料和氧化剂的不稳定混合物
[32:20] I never would have figured that out on my own. 靠我一个人永远也想不出来这个问题
[32:23] I don’t know how to thank you for all you’re doing. 我都不知道该怎么感谢你了
[32:32] You were right. 你是对的
[32:39] Now you have your proof. 现在理论得到证明了
[33:10] Need to talk to you. 我需要跟你谈谈
[33:16] Then you better come in. 那你最好进来
[33:25] Last time I saw you 上次见你
[33:25] you were calling me a scared old man. 你还把我称作一个胆小的老男人
[33:28] Then you ignored me for six months. 然后你就无视了我半年
[33:31] – Now you want my help. – That’s right. -现在你又要我帮忙了 -没错
[33:35] – Nerves of steel. – Runs in the blood. -钢铁意志 -血脉相连
[33:39] Well, I know all about 我知道
[33:41] the friction between Boden and Commissioner Grissom. 博登和格里索姆之间的摩擦
[33:43] So you needs he trying to beat Boden down, 所以你需要他来把博登拉下马
[33:45] strip him of his command. 剥夺他的指挥权
[33:47] Well… 这个嘛
[33:48] your holier-than-thou chief brought this on himself. 那是你们这个假惺惺的队长自找的
[33:51] Tried to undercut the rising commissioner. 想根除这位新任局长
[33:54] What’d he think was gonna happen? 你以为他会有什么下场
[33:55] A handshake and a promotion? 握个手然后升个职吗
[34:02] Look… 听着
[34:05] I don’t ask you for much. 我要求的不多
[34:08] Kay, Dad, I’m asking you to help Boden. 爸爸 我只是想让你帮帮博登
[34:11] Why would I do that? 我为什么要这么做
[34:12] Because Boden’s the only reason I’m still around. 因为博登是我还能在这里的唯一理由
[34:16] He’s the only one who always had my back. 他是唯一一个一直在支持我的人
[34:17] I had your back too, Kelly. 我也在支持你啊 凯利
[34:20] Might not have been ways you always wanted, 也许并不是你想要的方式
[34:21] but I’ve been here. 但我一直在
[34:22] Is that the way you see it? 你是这么认为的吗
[34:24] ‘Cause from my end you were MIA plenty. 在我看来 你可是经常消失啊
[34:26] Especially when things got tough. 尤其是当事情恶化的时候
[34:27] Boden was the only one who picked me back up. 博登是唯一一个把我拉回来的人
[34:31] – Father you never had, huh? – That’s right. -就像是你的另一个父亲是吧 -没错
[34:44] Look, 听着
[34:46] Pop, I didn’t come here to fight. 爸 我不是来吵架的
[34:50] I just came to ask for your help. That’s all. 我只是想请你帮忙 就这么多
[34:56] I don’t know there’s much I can do. 我不知道我能帮你多少
[35:00] I think that 我认为
[35:02] the threshold might have been crossed on this one… 这次可能已经有点越界了
[35:05] but… 但是
[35:09] I’ll think it over. 我会再考虑一下的
[35:17] I’d appreciate that. 谢谢
[35:40] Goodbye, Kelly. 再见 凯利
[35:46] Bye, Pop. 再见 爸
[35:55] In Captain Casey’s estimation it’s surprising 根据凯西队长的预估 格兰布鲁克的
[35:57] more of Grandbrook’s trailers haven’t burned down. 其他拖车没被烧掉还真是个奇迹
[36:00] “They need to stop using these types of refrigerators “他们需要停止使用这种类型的冰箱
[36:03] “and they need to repair or retrofit every trailer 并且为减少火灾隐患 需要进行修复或翻新
[36:05] “they’ve sold to reduce the risk of fire. 而卖出去的拖车
[36:07] A refusal to do so is tantamount to murder.” 如若拒绝 则等同于谋杀”
[36:14] You are a great interview, Matt. 你还真是个优秀的采访对象啊 马特
[36:17] I’m just telling the truth. 我只是在陈述事实
[36:18] But you actually care about this. 但你是真的在意这件事
[36:20] You’d be surprised how rare that is. 没有多少人会真的在意
[36:22] This article is gonna make waves, Naomi. 这篇文章会掀起一番波澜 内奥米
[36:25] Cause a whole lot of trouble for Grandbrook. 会给格兰布鲁克带来很多麻烦
[36:27] That’s the idea. 我就想这样
[36:29] I just hope your involvement 我只希望你的参与
[36:30] doesn’t cause trouble for your chief. 不会给你的队长带来麻烦
[36:31] The story’ll save lives. 这篇报道会拯救很多条生命
[36:33] That’s what he cares about. 这才是他在意的
[36:41] The New York Times Magazine is interested. 《纽约时报》杂志想发表这篇报道
[36:44] Congratulations. 恭喜
[36:48] So what now? 现在你要做些什么
[36:52] I just have to proof the draft 我得修改一下初稿
[36:54] and get it to them by tomorrow. 明天发给他们
[36:57] Guess I’m done monopolizing your time. 看来我不能再霸占你的时间了
[37:00] Okay. 好
[37:03] Well… 那…
[37:05] yeah. 好
[37:12] Let me know if you need anything else. 如果还有别的需要 尽管告诉我
[37:28] Otis, I’ll take another Seven&Seven. 奥蒂斯 再给我来一杯7&7酒
[37:30] You got it Jake. 没问题 杰克
[37:31] Hey, man– 嗨
[37:34] Don’t you know how to order from a bar? 你是不会在吧台点单吗
[37:35] – I’m sorry, man. – You find an empty space. -对不起 -你要找一个没人的位置
[37:37] You don’t go banging into people. 别撞到别人
[37:38] I’ll get you more peanuts. 我会再给你点盘花生的
[37:39] Wasn’t just the peanuts. It was the drink, 可不止是花生 还有酒
[37:40] it was the water, the whole kit and caboodle. 有水 还有彻头彻尾的一堆东西呢
[37:46] What are you looking at me for? 你们看我干啥
[37:49] How could you one star us, Jake? 你怎么能给我们打一星 杰克
[37:52] Why? 为什么
[37:53] Maybe we should go online 或许我们也该上网
[37:55] and one star your auto parts store, huh? 给你的汽车零件店也打一星
[37:58] It was getting too crowded in here. 这里越来越挤了
[37:59] My regular seat at the bar is always taken. 我在吧台的座位总是被人占
[38:02] You got to take down that review, Jake. 麻烦你把那条评价撤掉 杰克
[38:04] Then it’ll just get crowded again. 那这里又会变得很挤
[38:09] I’ll tell you what. 这样吧
[38:11] You change that review, and we’ll make sure 只要你撤掉差评 我们就向你保证
[38:14] that your seat is here whenever you are. 无论你什么时候来 你的位子都会给你留着
[38:17] Really? 真的吗
[38:22] Hell yeah, it’s a deal. 当然 那就说定了
[38:23] Yay. 太棒了
[38:26] Okay. One Seven&Seven coming right up. 好 一杯7&7酒马上就来
[38:30] You handled that very well. 你处理得很好啊
[38:32] The guy’s loves the place. I can appreciate that. 那家伙喜欢这里 这是好事
[38:36] Real short pours for this guy from now on. 从现在开始 给他倒的酒要少之又少
[38:39] Oh, yeah. 没问题
[38:40] That was really cool of you having my back at the hospital. 谢谢你之前在医院帮了我
[38:43] Sorry about the gender mix-up thing. 抱歉我搞错了性别
[38:45] I swear I heard you mention boyfriends. 我真的记得你之前说的是男友
[38:47] I’ve had boyfriends and girlfriends. 我男女朋友都交过
[38:50] There’s no point in limiting yourself, right? 何必要限制自己呢 不是吗
[38:53] You are full of surprises, you know that. 你这个人还真是充满了惊喜
[38:56] Hey, you are too. 你也一样
[38:58] It’s gonna be fun getting to know each other. 我们一定会很享受了解彼此的过程的
[39:07] Have a good night, Chief. 晚安 队长
[39:23] The answer’s no. 答案是不
[39:25] I will not accept your offer. 我不会接受你的提议
[39:28] I have no interest in working for you 我没兴趣为你工作
[39:30] or your sham task force. 或者是你的破效率工作小组
[39:31] I am going to stay right here 我要留在这里
[39:32] with my people doing work that matters, 和我的手下一起做真正重要的事
[39:36] and if that means that you are coming for me, Gorsch… 如果你会为此难为我 高尔什…
[39:41] Bring it. 尽管放马过来
[39:44] I have faced tougher adversaries than you… 我碰到过不少比你还难搞的对手…
[39:48] and there wasn’t one could go the distance. 他们一个都没能扳倒我
[39:51] So… 所以
[39:59] Let’s see what you got. 让我看看你的本事
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第7季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第7季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme