时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | – Peter? – You okay? | -彼得 -你还好吗 |
[00:06] | – I’m not that tough. – You are a firefighter. | -我没那么坚强 -你是个消防员 |
[00:10] | Now let’s go. | 我们走 |
[00:11] | I’m Joe. | 我是乔 |
[00:12] | – What’s your name? – Chloe. | -你叫什么名字 -克洛伊 |
[00:13] | We’ve got a clear shot out of here. | 我们有一条可以离开这里的路 |
[00:15] | – You’re not coming? – I gotta get back inside. | -你不来吗 -我还得回去 |
[00:17] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[00:18] | It’s Stella. She took in a lot of smoke. | 是史黛拉 她吸入了大量浓烟 |
[00:20] | The only way we can stop her bleed | 唯一能确保她不再失血的办法 |
[00:22] | is to remove her entire lung. | 就是将她的肺部完全切除 |
[00:23] | She can’t be a firefighter if she only has one lung. | 她只有一个肺就不能继续做消防员了 |
[00:26] | There’s another way. | 还有一个办法 |
[00:29] | I’m so glad you’re back. | 你醒了我太开心了 |
[00:55] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[00:57] | Uh, you tell me. | 你觉得呢 |
[00:59] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[01:03] | Breathtaking. | 美到窒息 |
[01:05] | Is that a lung joke? | 这是肺部玩笑吗 |
[01:08] | A lack-of-oxygen joke. | 是缺氧玩笑吗 |
[01:11] | – Maybe. – Yeah? | -也许吧 -是吗 |
[01:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:16] | Get it out of your system. | 好好笑吧 |
[01:21] | The guy, he manages to be everywhere at once. | 这家伙 能够同时出现在所有地方 |
[01:24] | Doesn’t matter where I am in the house. | 不管我在局里哪个角落 |
[01:27] | Turn my head, there’s Gorsch looking like Dracula. | 一转头 就能看到高尔什阴魂不散的脸 |
[01:30] | I’m aware of the problem. | 我知道这个问题 |
[01:32] | Now, listen, I know your hands are tied, but… | 我知道你很难办 但是… |
[01:35] | just, morale takes a hit whenever folks have | 大家待在自家消防队里 |
[01:38] | to go around whispering in their own house, that’s all. | 说话还得悄声细语 这样很影响士气 |
[01:42] | No question about that. | 我同意 |
[01:44] | – Morning, Chief. – Lieutenant. | -早上好 队长 -副队 |
[01:46] | Hey, when you have a sec, just noticed a minor hiccup | 有空的话我想跟你说下 |
[01:49] | on the schedule that needs to be ironed out. | 排班表有点小问题 |
[01:51] | – What do you got? – Roster has me down | -什么事 -名单上显示 |
[01:53] | as Commanding Officer for Engine 51 | 我担任51号水罐车的指挥官 |
[01:54] | through the end of next month. | 一直到下个月底 |
[01:56] | – Your retirement. – I know. | -你要退休了 -是啊 |
[02:00] | You know, I never wanted to leave, but… | 我其实不想走 但是… |
[02:02] | the way things are with this new regime– | 现在的管理制度 |
[02:04] | too many aggressive changes. | 有太多新变化了 |
[02:06] | It’s a loss for the whole house, but… | 这对整个消防队都是个损失 |
[02:09] | I understand the motivation. | 我明白你的意思 |
[02:14] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[02:16] | Severide and Kidd were living together | 西弗莱德和基德之前住在一起 |
[02:17] | – but then she moved out. – Right, to live at Herrmann’s. | -后来她搬出去了 -对 住进了赫尔曼家 |
[02:20] | But the two of them are still together. | 但他们俩还在一起 |
[02:21] | This is good. Lot to catch up on. | 挺好的 我得好好补补课 |
[02:23] | But I gotta put in the work if I want to be known | 不过我得努力工作 才能让大家 |
[02:25] | as anything other than the new girl around here. | 不总是把我定义成”新来的” |
[02:28] | Price is 20 bucks a pop. | 票价二十块 |
[02:29] | Proceeds go to the Greater Chicago Food Depository. | 盈利都捐给芝加哥食物改良基金会 |
[02:32] | Picnic admission includes all-you-can-eat barbecue | 野餐费包含烧烤自助 |
[02:34] | and a raffle ticket. | 以及一张抽奖券 |
[02:36] | What’s the raffle prize? | 抽奖的奖品是什么 |
[02:37] | A free ticket to next year’s picnic. Aww. | 明年野餐免费券 |
[02:39] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[02:41] | – What is up, Firehouse 51? – There she is! | -我来啦 51消防局 -终于来了 |
[02:46] | – How you feeling, Kid? – I feel like the Grim Reaper | -你感觉如何 基德 -我感觉死神 |
[02:48] | took one look at me, decided to run the other way, you know? | 看了我一眼 然后转身走了 你懂吗 |
[02:51] | I am so ready to get back on that truck. | 我好想赶紧回到消防车上 |
[02:55] | Yeah, about that. | 说到这个 |
[02:56] | Chief’s orders–he wants you on light duty today. | 队长说 今天你别太累 |
[02:58] | – Just one shift. – Okay, yeah. | -只能出一次班 -好的 |
[03:01] | – Well, whatever you need. – Trust me, I’ve been there. | -服从组织安排 -相信我 我经历过 |
[03:04] | The bullpen’s not a fire truck, | 办公区跟消防车不一样 |
[03:06] | but it has its own brand of action. | 但也非常具有挑战性 |
[03:07] | Call log crises… | 通话日志危机 |
[03:10] | inventory drama… Hey. | 库存问题… |
[03:14] | I’m all for Kidd taking | 我很支持 |
[03:16] | an extra shift to recover, but what’s the deal? | 基德多休息一下 但到底怎么回事 |
[03:18] | – The doctor cleared her. – Gorsch began questioning | -医生说她没问题 -高尔什开始质疑 |
[03:21] | Boden’s approval of the doctor’s clearance. | 博登是否应该认可医生开的证明 |
[03:23] | Chief chose to hold off just to keep the peace. | 队长决定先等等 息事宁人 |
[03:26] | Sooner or later, the Chief’s… | 很快 队长就会… |
[03:28] | Morning, folks. | 早上好 各位 |
[03:30] | Smells good. | 味道不错 |
[03:36] | Squad 3, Ambulance 61. | 3号救援队 61号救护车 |
[03:38] | Vehicle collision, 69-90 US-41. | 机动车事故 69-90 US41国道 |
[03:59] | – That the only vehicle? – Looks like it. | -就这一辆车吗 -似乎是的 |
[04:01] | Guys, let’s get that fire out! | 抓紧时间把火扑灭 |
[04:02] | Copy that! | 收到 |
[04:06] | Hey, don’t move. Don’t move. | 别动 不要动 |
[04:08] | We got you. | 我们帮你 |
[04:09] | Can you speak? What’s your name? | 你能说话吗 你叫什么名字 |
[04:11] | – Mason. – Mason what? | -梅森 -姓什么呢 |
[04:13] | No. My son, Mason. | 不 我儿子 梅森 |
[04:14] | Where’s my son? | 我儿子在哪里 |
[04:18] | Hey, guys! There could be a victim inside the car! | 各位 车里可能还有受害者 |
[04:27] | He’s still conscious. Major head wound. | 他还清醒着 头部有重伤 |
[04:28] | Got him. | 我来处理 |
[04:37] | Hey! Yeah, I found him! | 我找到他了 |
[04:46] | Capp! Grab the ladder! | 收到 拿梯子 |
[04:51] | Mason, can you hear me, buddy? | 梅森 听得到我说好吗 |
[04:53] | – It hurts! – All right, | -好疼 -别怕 |
[04:54] | just hang tight, okay? We’re gonna get you out. | 坚持住 我们这就救你出来 |
[04:58] | There you go, it’s okay. | 就这样 好的 |
[05:00] | It’s okay, sir. | 别怕 先生 |
[05:01] | All right, we have a deep laceration, | 有深度撕裂伤 |
[05:03] | – possible cranial fracture. – Mason! | -颅骨可能有骨折 -梅森 |
[05:05] | – Is he alive? – Sir, I need you to stay down. | -他还活着吗 -先生 请你冷静 |
[05:08] | What did I do? What did I do? | 我做了什么 我做了什么 |
[05:09] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[05:15] | Hey, Mason. Sit tight, bud. | 梅森 别动 伙计 |
[05:17] | – Try not to move too much. – My leg hurts! | -尽量别动 -我腿很疼 |
[05:20] | Halligan. | 哈里根 |
[05:27] | Yeah, yeah. | 给 |
[05:31] | – Let’s keep that up. – Yeah, I got it. | -把车门拉住 -好 明白 |
[05:34] | All right, buddy, coming to get you. | 好了 伙计 我这就过来 |
[05:37] | Sit tight. | 别动 |
[05:39] | All right, bud, we’re gonna get you out. | 好的 伙计 我们会救你出去的 |
[05:41] | It hurts! | 好疼 |
[05:44] | – His leg’s impaled! – I’ll grab cutters. | -他的腿被刺穿了 -我去拿切割机 |
[05:46] | No, no, no, don’t. Too risky in the field. | 不不不 别 在这里用太危险了 |
[05:49] | We’ll keep him in the car seat, | 我们让他留在车座上 |
[05:50] | we’ll transport him and his dad in the back of the ambo. | 直接把他和他的父亲运送到救护车后面 |
[05:52] | We’ll take care of it at the hospital. | 去医院处理 |
[05:53] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[05:54] | I want my dad! | 我要爸爸 |
[06:06] | Watch it, watch it. | 小心 小心 |
[06:08] | Got it. | 好了 |
[06:14] | Here, bud. | 来 伙计 |
[06:18] | You’re all right. | 你没事的 |
[06:28] | Uh, here you go. | 给 |
[06:31] | Uh, I cannot tell one form from another, | 我分不清楚都是什么 |
[06:34] | but apparently they all need your signature. | 但显然都需要你签字 |
[06:36] | I’m much obliged. Now, Stella… | 我很感激 斯特拉 |
[06:40] | How are you recovering? | 你恢复得如何 |
[06:42] | Little more shook than I expected but, um, | 比我想象中更难一点 |
[06:46] | I am still ready. | 但我还是准备好了 |
[06:48] | I’m sorry to side-line you. | 很抱歉把你撤下前线 |
[06:52] | Things are complicated. | 事情比较复杂 |
[06:53] | Chief, whatever you need, I’m here. | 队长 无论什么事 我都能帮忙 |
[06:56] | Good. Why don’t y’all do me a favor? | 很好 那你帮我个忙 |
[06:59] | – Mm-hmm. – Tell Severide and Casey | -好 -告诉西弗莱德和凯西 |
[07:01] | if they can compile their thoughts on any | 如果他们对他们 |
[07:03] | of the lieutenants that they’ve worked with | 在其他消防局合作过的副队长 |
[07:04] | at other houses, on other shifts, | 有推荐的话 |
[07:06] | I need to find a good fit for Engine here at 51. | 我要给51号水罐车找个副队 |
[07:09] | – Hey, you got it. – Okay. | -明白 -好的 |
[07:11] | Sorry to interrupt, but I couldn’t help | 抱歉打断你们 但我不小心 |
[07:12] | but overhear you talking about a replacement | 听到你们在谈论 |
[07:15] | – for your Engine Lieutenant. – Yeah. | -水罐车副队的替补 -对 |
[07:17] | – It’s all under control. – Absolutely. | -我们会搞定的 -当然 |
[07:20] | I’m sure whoever you’re considering is top-notch, | 你们考虑的人一定是很优秀的 |
[07:22] | but I have a suggestion that will top them all. | 但我有更好的人选 |
[07:26] | Trey Jennings. | 特雷·杰宁斯 |
[07:27] | House 111. | 111号消防局的 |
[07:29] | – Not familiar with the name. – That’s unfortunate, | -没听说过这个人 -那真不巧 |
[07:32] | because Jennings is, uh– he’s a real up-and-comer. | 因为杰宁斯前途无量 |
[07:34] | He’s one of the rising stars of the CFD. | 是芝加哥消防局一颗冉冉升起的新星 |
[07:36] | Is that so? | 这样吗 |
[07:38] | Well, uh, thank you for your recommendation. | 谢谢你的推荐 |
[07:40] | I’ll consider it. | 我会考虑的 |
[07:48] | Excuse me. | 告退 |
[07:52] | Look, Chief, I know that the old norms dictate | 队长 我知道根据旧规 |
[07:55] | that you have the authority to make the final call on this, | 你有权最终决定人员 |
[07:58] | so if it makes it easier, | 所以如果把事情看简单点 |
[08:00] | you can just think of this as a personal favor to me. | 你可以考虑卖我一个人情 |
[08:09] | Grateful for your cooperation on this. | 感谢你的合作 |
[08:12] | You won’t be disappointed. | 你不会失望的 |
[08:18] | Six-year-old male, single-car rollover. | 六岁男孩 一辆车翻了 |
[08:20] | He was in the back seat | 他坐在后座 |
[08:21] | and caught some metal in his right leg. | 右腿被金属穿透 |
[08:22] | You say the word and we can cut it loose. | 听你口令把它切割出来 |
[08:26] | Ready to go whenever you are. | 你们准备好了随时可以开始 |
[08:28] | How you feeling, honey? You still with me? | 你感觉如何 宝贝 还清醒吗 |
[08:30] | – It hurts. – I know, I know. | -很疼 -我知道 |
[08:32] | But you are being so tough, okay? | 但你表现得很好 好吗 |
[08:35] | Now we’re gonna get you out of there. | 现在我们要帮你出座位 |
[08:37] | You keep your eyes on me. Take deep steady breaths. | 你看着我 深呼吸 |
[08:40] | In and out. | 吸气 呼气 |
[08:44] | In, out. | 吸气 呼气 |
[08:47] | – Okay, just like that. – Okay, you ready? | -对 就这样 -好 准备好了吗 |
[08:49] | All right, one… | 好了 一 |
[08:51] | two… | 二 |
[08:53] | Three. | 三 |
[08:59] | Eyes on me, come on. | 看着我 加油 |
[09:05] | Okay, we’re through. | 好 搞定 |
[09:08] | It’s okay. You did so good. | 好了 你太棒了 |
[09:11] | Great work, bud. | 真棒 伙计 |
[09:12] | Let’s get him to Trauma 3. | 带他去第三创伤室 |
[09:14] | Keep breathing. | 继续深呼吸 |
[09:20] | – Hey, nice work. – Thanks. | -干得好 -谢谢 |
[09:22] | – Same to you. – Father’s out of CT. | -你也是 -他父亲做完CT了 |
[09:24] | – How’s it looking? – Looks good. | -怎么样 -看起来不错 |
[09:26] | No bleed. He’s a little disoriented, | 没有出血 有一点迷糊 |
[09:27] | but he’s okay. | 但没有大碍 |
[09:29] | I’m just gonna restock some supplies. | 我要去补充一点补给 |
[09:30] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[09:33] | New girl knows her stuff. | 新来的知道她的事吗 |
[09:35] | Foster. | 是福斯特 |
[09:37] | Right. Foster. | 好吧 福斯特 |
[09:39] | Excuse, me I’m looking for my son, Mason Whittaker? | 打扰了 我在找我的儿子 梅森·惠特克 |
[09:42] | Yeah, we just brought him in. | 对 我们刚把他送来 |
[09:43] | He has a piece of metal embedded in his leg, | 他的腿被金属刺穿了 |
[09:45] | – but no internal injuries. – Where is he? | -但没有内伤 -他在哪 |
[09:47] | – Can I see him? – Soon. | -我能见他吗 -很快就好 |
[09:48] | – He’s with the trauma team now. – Trauma team? | -创伤科正在治疗 -创伤科 |
[09:51] | My God, what the hell happened? | 天啊 到底发生了什么 |
[09:53] | Your husband’s SUV lost control. | 你丈夫的车失控了 |
[09:55] | He went off an overpass near the city. | 在城区附近翻车了 |
[09:56] | He drove off an overpass? | 他把车开翻了 |
[09:59] | That’s what it looks like. | 看起来是的 |
[10:04] | Someone call the police. | 麻烦你们报警 |
[10:06] | Right now. I-I need to file a report. | 现在 我要报案 |
[10:08] | – Ma’am? – I-I think… | -女士 -我觉得 |
[10:10] | I think my husband crashed that car on purpose. | 我觉得我丈夫是故意开车坠落的 |
[10:14] | I think he tried to kill our son. | 我认为他想杀了我们的儿子 |
[10:24] | Things got so bad once we separated. | 我们分居后情况就变得很糟 |
[10:27] | Volatile, paranoid. | 急剧恶化 偏执妄想 |
[10:30] | Did he ever make any direct threats? | 他有直接进行威胁吗 |
[10:32] | About himself or about your son? | 关于他或者你儿子 |
[10:33] | About suicide? No. | 关于自杀吗 没有 |
[10:36] | Not specifically, but he had | 没有特意指出 但他在 |
[10:39] | an episode at one of our divorce hearings. | 我们的离婚听证会上发作了 |
[10:41] | Sean Morland, my attorney, he’ll verify. | 肖恩·莫兰德 我的律师 他能证明 |
[10:45] | Mark broke down, | 马克崩溃了 |
[10:45] | said he couldn’t live without Mason. | 说他没有梅森活不下去 |
[10:48] | Sean tried to use it as grounds to deny custody. | 肖恩试图用那作为理由让法院收回他的监护权 |
[10:52] | Did you notice anything unusual at the scene? | 你们在现场有注意到什么不寻常的吗 |
[10:54] | Anything to indicate intent? | 有任何线索能指向他是故意的吗 |
[10:56] | Road was empty when we got there. | 我们到的时候路上很空 |
[10:58] | No other cars. | 没别的车 |
[11:00] | No reason why he’d suddenly jerk the wheel | 他没理由忽然猛打方向盘 |
[11:02] | – and drive off an overpass. – When we were treating him, | -开出去 -我们给他治疗的时候 |
[11:05] | he kept saying, “What did I do? What did I do?” | 他一直在说”我做了什么 我做了什么” |
[11:07] | Also the way he was ejected. | 还有他从车里跌出来的方式 |
[11:09] | There’s a good chance he wasn’t wearing a seatbelt. | 很有可能他没系安全带 |
[11:11] | Tracks of a suicide attempt. | 有尝试自杀的痕迹 |
[11:14] | So what now? | 那现在呢 |
[11:15] | Well, I have all your statements. | 我有你们所有人的口供了 |
[11:17] | – We’ll look into it. – Sorry, | -我们会继续跟进的 -不好意思 |
[11:19] | you’ll “Look into it”? | 你们会”继续跟进” |
[11:20] | Possible murder attempt, that’s all you’ve got? | 可能企图谋杀 这就是你得出的结论 |
[11:22] | I understand the concern, but there’s not much I can do | 我理解 但没有确凿的犯罪证据 |
[11:24] | without hard evidence of a crime. | 我能做的不多 |
[11:27] | I’ll see if there’s more I can find. | 我看看我能不能再找到些什么 |
[11:28] | For now, your son is safe. | 目前看来 你儿子是安全的 |
[11:49] | – Chief? – Okay. | -队长 -好 |
[11:51] | Trey Jennings. | 特雷·杰宁斯 |
[11:52] | Engine Lieutenant. | 水罐车副队 |
[11:55] | Who? | 谁 |
[11:57] | You don’t know him. | 你不认识他 |
[11:59] | Not on my radar. | 不认识 |
[12:01] | Must not be from one of the busier houses | 他的局子肯定不是很忙 |
[12:03] | or I’m sure our paths would have crossed. | 不然我们肯定会有交集 |
[12:06] | Someone you’re considering for Engine Lieutenant? | 你在考虑水罐车副队的人选吗 |
[12:08] | His name was brought up as a recommendation | 他是被副局长助理高尔什 |
[12:11] | by ADC Gorsch. | 推荐来的 |
[12:13] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[12:15] | Why him? | 为什么是他 |
[12:16] | I can think of five or six names just off the top | 我能立刻想出五六个 |
[12:18] | of my head who’d be a more obvious fit. | 比他更合适的人 |
[12:21] | No idea, but… | 不知道 但… |
[12:23] | I would like to find out. | 我想弄明白 |
[12:25] | I’ll make some calls. | 我会问问的 |
[12:28] | If I can ask, | 如果可以问的话 |
[12:30] | are you looking for a reason to say yes | 你是在找同意的理由 |
[12:31] | or a reason to say no? | 还是不同意的理由 |
[12:33] | Neither. | 都不是 |
[12:34] | I just want to know whether it’s a hill | 我只是想知道这到底 |
[12:36] | I’m ready to die on. | 有多大的风险 |
[12:46] | Hey, guys? | 各位 |
[12:48] | I want an incident report from each of you. | 你们每人写一份事故报告 |
[12:49] | Tell me everything you saw on that call. | 把你看到的一切都写清楚 |
[12:51] | Don’t leave any details out. | 别落下任何细节 |
[12:52] | – Copy that. – You got it, Lieutenant. | -收到 -好的 副队 |
[12:54] | Something up? | 怎么了 |
[12:56] | A possible murder-suicide attempt. | 可能是一起企图杀人后自杀的案子 |
[12:58] | Father and six-year-old kid. | 父亲和他六岁的儿子 |
[13:00] | Might need help with research later if you got time. | 如果你有时间 可能等会需要你帮忙调查一下 |
[13:02] | Oh, whatever you need. | 需要什么尽管说 |
[13:08] | Hey, you want a hand with that? | 你需要帮忙吗 |
[13:10] | Do you mind? | 你介意吗 |
[13:11] | I’m worried they’re gonna tip over. | 我担心会翻过来 |
[13:13] | They’re already a little lopsided as it is. | 已经有点倾斜了 |
[13:15] | Have you seen the show “Nailed It”? | 你有看过那个叫《搞定》的节目吗 |
[13:17] | I tried to… | 我努力… |
[13:19] | Let’s just say I didn’t nail it. | 就是我没有搞定 |
[13:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:22] | Uh, I don’t know if you remember me. | 不知道你记不记得我 |
[13:24] | You helped pull me out of the tower fire. | 你把我从火场里救了出来 |
[13:28] | That’s right. | 对 |
[13:29] | I do. Chloe, was it? | 我记得 克洛伊 是吗 |
[13:31] | – Yep, that’s me. – How, uh–how you feeling? | -是的 是我 -你感觉怎么样 |
[13:33] | – You recovering okay? – Lot to rebuild, | -恢复得好吗 -有很多要重建的 |
[13:35] | – but I’m getting there. – Of course. | -但总会弄好的 -当然 |
[13:38] | I just–I had to bring these over to say, you know, | 我只是得带这些过来 |
[13:41] | thank you for saving my life, and… | 谢谢你救了我… |
[13:44] | Oh, I–you didn’t need to bring us anything. | 我… 你不用带东西来的 |
[13:47] | Oh, it was nothing. | 没什么的 |
[13:48] | Actually, I work in that building right there, | 实际上 我就在那边的楼上工作 |
[13:52] | so I was close. | 所以很近的 |
[13:54] | Well… | 好吧… |
[13:55] | I guess I should go. | 我想我该走了 |
[13:57] | I don’t want to take up more of your time, so… | 我不想占用你更多时间了 所以… |
[14:00] | Oh, no trouble at all. | 没什么的 |
[14:01] | take care of yourself, | 照顾好你自己 |
[14:02] | and thanks again for the pops. | 再次感谢你的棒棒糖蛋糕 |
[14:07] | Bye. | 再见 |
[14:15] | What was that? | 那是什么回事 |
[14:17] | – What was what? – Cruz, how could you | -什么怎么回事 -克鲁兹 你怎么能 |
[14:19] | not notice that girl was into you? | 看不出来那女孩喜欢你 |
[14:20] | She was practically leaping into your arms. | 她都要跳到你怀里了 |
[14:22] | She was just being nice. | 她只是表达一下善意而已 |
[14:24] | That was more than just “Nice.” | 那不仅仅是”善意” |
[14:27] | Why, because she brought cake pops? | 为什么 因为她带了棒棒糖蛋糕吗 |
[14:32] | Ambo 61, industrial accident, | 61号救护车 工业事故 |
[14:35] | 1402 West 45th Street. | 西45街1402号 |
[14:44] | “Weird World Industries.” | “诡异世界工业集团” |
[14:45] | What the heck kind of factory is this? | 这叫个哪门子工厂 |
[14:48] | Otis, hang back till we know what we’re dealing with here. | 奥蒂斯 在我们搞清楚情况之前原地待命 |
[14:51] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[14:53] | Fire department! | 消防局 |
[14:57] | Thank goodness you’re here. Follow me. | 你们终于来了 跟我来 |
[15:01] | I tried to tell him that he was in over his head, | 我试着告诉过他 那只是他的想法 |
[15:03] | that it couldn’t be done, but that just drove him | 真正做不成的 他不听 这促使他 |
[15:05] | – to try harder. – Try what? | -更想去试试 -试什么 |
[15:11] | Otis, extinguishers. | 奥蒂斯 灭火器 |
[15:13] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[15:17] | Uh, sir? | 先生 |
[15:19] | – Can you hear me? – He’s got a gag on. | -你听得到我说话吗 -他的嘴被塞住了 |
[15:21] | Oh, okay. Well, knock twice | 好吧 那你能听见的话 |
[15:23] | – if you can hear– – No, no, he’s wearing | -就敲两下… -不不 他穿着 |
[15:25] | a straight jacket. | 一套紧身衣 |
[15:27] | Damn it. | 糟糕 |
[15:30] | Otis! | 奥蒂斯 |
[15:31] | Get to it. | 先灭火 |
[15:50] | Got him. | 找到他了 |
[15:56] | How you doing? You okay? | 你怎么样 还好吗 |
[15:58] | I’m… | 我… |
[16:00] | gonna need non-disclosure agreements | 我需要你们每人都给我 |
[16:01] | from every single one of you. | 签署一份保密协议 |
[16:06] | Just give me a hint. | 给我个提示 |
[16:08] | Is it mirrors? | 是镜子吗 |
[16:09] | – Trap doors? – It’s magic. | -还是陷阱门 -是魔术 |
[16:12] | – Okay. – Here. | -好吧 -给你变一个 |
[16:22] | Where’d it go? | 它去哪儿了 |
[16:26] | When I get back from med, I’ll tell you some stories. | 等我从医院回来 给你讲讲手法 |
[16:28] | I used to date a magician back in college. | 我大学的时候和一个魔术师谈过恋爱 |
[16:30] | – Learned some tricks. – Really? | -学到了几招 -真的吗 |
[16:33] | – Was he a professional? – Oh, yeah. | -他是专业的吗 -当然 |
[16:35] | He was a real staple down at the club around town. | 他在城里的俱乐部里是主角 |
[16:38] | You buy me a drink and I’ll tell you | 你请我喝杯饮料 |
[16:39] | how he made our relationship… | 我就告诉你他是怎么把我们的感情 |
[16:41] | disappear. | 变没的 |
[16:46] | – How we looking? – All clear. | -怎么样 -完事儿了 |
[16:48] | Just a small pyrotechnic mishap. | 只是小型的烟花事故 |
[16:50] | Nothing we couldn’t handle with extinguishers. | 没有灭火器解决不了的事情 |
[16:51] | Perfect, thanks for knocking it down. | 感谢你们解决了问题 |
[16:54] | Cowan, Bixler, you wanna run in, give it the overhaul | 考恩 比克斯勒 你们进去 |
[16:55] | a once-over and make sure we don’t have any surprises | 彻底检查一下 保证我们走了之后 |
[16:57] | – once we leave? – Sure thing, Lieutenant. | -别再出幺蛾子 -好的副队 |
[16:59] | Trey Jennings. Don’t believe we’ve met. | 特雷·杰宁斯 我们应该没见过 |
[17:01] | In that case, pleasure. | 很荣幸见到你 |
[17:03] | Engine 111. | 111号水罐车 |
[17:04] | Aren’t you guys up in Edison Park? | 你们是不是去了艾迪森公园 |
[17:06] | – Little far from home. – Heard a rumor I was on | -离你们可有点远啊 -听谣言说 |
[17:08] | some sort of short list to replace | 我在取代你们水罐车副队的 |
[17:10] | your Engine Lieutenant. | 最终候选人名单上 |
[17:10] | I got curious, so I asked dispatch | 我很好奇 所以我要求下次警报 |
[17:12] | to pair us together with the next call. | 一起分配给我们两个 |
[17:14] | Got to say, I’m impressed how fast you guys handled that. | 不得不说 我很惊讶你们这么快就搞定了 |
[17:17] | We’re not your average house, huh? | 我们可不是平均水平啊 |
[17:19] | That’s what I hear. Very cool. | 我也是这么听说的 厉害了 |
[17:21] | Look forward to learning more. | 希望能从你们身上学到点什么 |
[17:23] | I should go take point on this overhaul, but, uh, | 我得进去监督他们彻查 |
[17:25] | it was really good meeting you guys. | 很高兴认识你们大家 |
[17:27] | – Catch you on the next one. – Yeah. | -下次行动见 -好的 |
[17:30] | Hey, nice guy. | 他人还挺好 |
[17:32] | Not what I would have figured given who he’s related to. | 鉴于他和那家伙的关系 真没想到他是这样的人 |
[17:35] | – What do you mean? – Oh, that guy? | -你什么意思 -那家伙吗 |
[17:37] | He’s Gorsch’s brother-in-law. | 他是高尔什的妹夫 |
[17:59] | Got those collision studies. | 我跟你带来了一些关于碰撞的研究报告 |
[18:01] | You can just set them on the desk. | 放桌子上吧 |
[18:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:06] | You keep staring at those photos, | 你要是再盯着这些照片的话 |
[18:08] | you’re gonna give yourself a migraine. | 你就要得偏头疼了 |
[18:12] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[18:13] | Let me show you this. | 我给你看看 |
[18:21] | So you have a concrete pylon here, | 所以这里有一座混凝土桥塔 |
[18:23] | and then skid-marks here. | 刹车痕在这里 |
[18:25] | Wouldn’t you speed up instead of hit your brakes | 如果你想自杀的话 |
[18:27] | if you wanted to kill yourself? | 应该选择加速而不是踩刹车不是吗 |
[18:29] | Maybe he didn’t have a plan. | 或许他没计划好 |
[18:31] | Maybe he got cold feet until the last minute. | 或许他在最后一秒害怕了 |
[18:36] | Do you think it was an accident? | 你认为这是场意外吗 |
[18:38] | Still no reason he’d take a dive off that overpass. | 还是找不出他从天桥上落水的原因 |
[18:44] | Kelly, I know you want to crack this, | 凯利 我知道你想破案 |
[18:46] | but there–there’s not much that you have to work from. | 但是你不必做这么多工作 |
[18:51] | You know, you saved Mason’s life. | 你救了梅森的命 |
[18:53] | You did your part. | 你已经完成了你的工作 |
[19:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:15] | They’re related. | 他们有关系 |
[19:21] | This Jennings guy is Gorsch’s brother-in-law. | 这个姓杰宁斯的确实是高尔什的妹夫 |
[19:25] | That’s his angle– nepotism. | 这是他的手段 利用裙带关系 |
[19:28] | How’d he handle the call? | 他怎么处理警报的 |
[19:29] | Decent, thorough. | 规范 周密 |
[19:31] | Nothing obvious I’d ding him on. | 我给他打电话的时候没发现什么不对 |
[19:33] | You do me a favor? | 你帮我个忙 |
[19:34] | You keep a firm lead on this. | 你要紧紧抓住这条线索 |
[19:36] | If I’m gonna go all-knives-out on Gorsch, | 如果我要向高尔什挑明一切 |
[19:39] | I’m gonna need to be prepared. | 我得准备好材料 |
[19:42] | Copy that, Chief. | 知道了 队长 |
[19:49] | Oh, these are legit. | 这些是合法的 |
[19:51] | Where’d these come from? | 你从哪儿弄的 |
[19:53] | A victim from the high-rise fire brought them in. | 一个高层火灾的受害者带过来的 |
[19:56] | Well, damn. | 糟糕 |
[20:04] | Can I ask you something? – Shoot. | -我能问你点事吗 -问吧 |
[20:08] | Okay, so, this girl… | 这个女孩… |
[20:11] | she’s cute. | 她很可爱 |
[20:13] | How would I know whether she came by | 我怎么知道她过来 |
[20:15] | to say thank you to the whole house | 是为了向整个消防局道谢 |
[20:17] | or whether she came by because she’s interested in me? | 还是因为她对我感兴趣呢 |
[20:21] | What does your gut say? | 你的直觉是怎么认为的 |
[20:23] | Given my history, my gut | 根据我的经验 我的直觉 |
[20:24] | is the worst possible indicator. | 是最不可信的 |
[20:27] | I need a female perspective. | 我需要女性的看法 |
[20:29] | I would ask Brett, but… | 我本来会问布莱特 但是 |
[20:35] | Oh, snap. | 天啊 |
[20:36] | The two of you… | 你们俩 |
[20:38] | It was a while ago. That door is closed. | 过去的事了 现在已经没戏了 |
[20:40] | I just try to steer clear of it as much as I can. | 我只是想尽可能划清楚界限 |
[20:42] | I hear you, okay? | 我理解 |
[20:44] | So–so this girl, did she hint at anything? | 这个女孩有给你什么暗示吗 |
[20:46] | Like, you know, going out on a date? | 比如约出去什么的 |
[20:49] | Uh, she pointed out where she works. | 她告诉我她工作的地方 |
[20:50] | Close by. Maybe that was an invitation? | 很近 也许是邀请我过去 |
[20:52] | Uh, it’s hard to say. | 很难说 |
[20:53] | I wasn’t there. | 我没在现场 |
[20:58] | Okay, the real question is: | 真正的问题是 |
[21:00] | would you be interested? | 你会感兴趣吗 |
[21:05] | Yeah, for sure. | 当然了 |
[21:06] | Okay, well, there you go. | 那不就好了 |
[21:08] | And you know where to find her. | 你还知道去哪里找她 |
[21:14] | I’m thinking about it. | 我在考虑呢 |
[21:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:17] | I’m gonna let you ponder that. | 我就让你自己考虑考虑吧 |
[21:25] | Mouch! | 穆奇 |
[21:26] | – Just the man I’m looking for. – Lieutenant. | -我正找你呢 -副队 |
[21:29] | So I hear they put you in charge of selling tickets | 我听说他们让你来负责卖今年 |
[21:30] | – for the CFD picnic this year. – They did. | -芝加哥消防局野餐会的票 -没错 |
[21:33] | Happy to do it. You’re picking up | 乐意效劳 你是来给 |
[21:34] | – for your whole crew, correct? – Yep. | -你的下属领票的吧 -没错 |
[21:36] | I put this one on me. | 请他们这一次 |
[21:38] | Figure I give them enough grief for the rest of the year. | 接下来的一年都会好好听我的话 |
[21:40] | – It’s the least I could do. – Uh, I feel like | -何乐而不为 -我感觉 |
[21:42] | I’m missing a pair. | 好像少了点人 |
[21:43] | I didn’t see any for Ritter in there. | 我没看到里特的名字 |
[21:45] | Ritter. | 里特 |
[21:46] | Oh, you mean the candidate. | 你是说那个后备队员 |
[21:48] | Yeah, he’s a no-go. | 他不去 |
[21:50] | What, he–he’s not coming to the picnic? | 什么 他不去参加野餐吗 |
[21:52] | Not with our company, he’s not. | 他不跟我们一起 |
[21:54] | He’s a decent kid but, I mean, you saw him | 他是个好孩子 但是你也看到了 |
[21:56] | in that tower fire. | 他在那次火场的表现 |
[21:57] | He totally froze up. | 他完全吓坏了 |
[21:59] | I had to kick him back to the floater pool. | 我只能把他打回去重修 |
[22:01] | Yeah, no, sure. | 不 当然了 |
[22:04] | Thanks for these. | 谢了 |
[22:05] | – Catch you at the picnic? – You bet. | -野餐会上见 -好的 |
[22:14] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[22:14] | I’m looking for a Lieutenant Severide. | 我找西弗莱德副队长 |
[22:16] | – Is this the right house? – You found him. | -他在这里吗 -正是在下 |
[22:18] | Sean Morland. | 肖恩·莫兰德 |
[22:19] | I represent Ms. Amy Whittaker | 我是艾米·惠特克女士的 |
[22:21] | in her divorce. | 离婚律师 |
[22:23] | The department can give you my report. | 局里可以给你我的报告 |
[22:25] | Yeah, official reports, they’re dry. | 官方报告总是苍白无力 |
[22:28] | I’m interested in the human perspective. | 我对人们的观点更感兴趣 |
[22:30] | Is this okay? | 可以录音吗 |
[22:32] | Now, am I correct, Lieutenant, that Mr. Whittaker | 副队 惠特克先生在你到来之前 |
[22:34] | made no attempt to rescue his son | 是否并没有尝试 |
[22:36] | prior to your arrival? | 救他的儿子 |
[22:39] | – He was barely conscious. – Oh, sure, but I’m sure | -他都意识模糊了 -当然了 但是 |
[22:40] | that at the moment you arrived he told you | 你到的时候他告诉你 |
[22:42] | – Mason was in the car, right? – Not exactly. | -梅森在车里 对吗 -不全是 |
[22:45] | – He was asking where Mason was. – He asked? | -他问梅森在哪里 -他问你 |
[22:48] | Like, he didn’t know? | 他不知道吗 |
[22:50] | That’s odd, right? | 很奇怪吧 |
[22:51] | Not considering the extent of his injuries. | 毕竟他伤得这么严重 |
[22:54] | Sorry, have you seen vehicular suicides before | 抱歉 你干这一行这么久 |
[22:56] | in your line of work, Lieutenant? | 有没有见过驾车自杀的 副队 |
[22:58] | – I have. – Yeah, so it wouldn’t be | -见过 -所以对一名 |
[22:59] | an unusual phenomenon for someone with a history | 有抑郁症病史的人来说 做出这种事 |
[23:02] | – of depression. – Look, I can tell you about | -也不奇怪吧 -我可以告诉你 |
[23:03] | the position of the car. I can tell you how we did | 这辆车当时在哪里 我可以告诉你 |
[23:05] | the rescue. I can’t answer questions | 我们如何营救的 我无法回答你 |
[23:07] | about what could have been going on in someone’s head. | 某个人的脑子里到底在想什么 |
[23:08] | I hear where you’re coming from. | 我懂你的意思了 |
[23:10] | No one’s ever gonna really know what happened in that car | 除了惠特克先生和上帝之外 没人能知道 |
[23:12] | except Mr. Whittaker and the Almighty. | 那辆车里到底发生了什么 |
[23:14] | Now, it’s my job to present the narrative that scores | 我的职责就是找到对我的当事人 |
[23:17] | – the best outcome for my client. – The narrative? | -最有利的说法 -说法 |
[23:24] | You’re talking about a family. | 这是一家人 |
[23:27] | We’re done here. | 我们说完了 |
[23:29] | Understood. | 明白 |
[23:33] | Thanks for your time. | 感谢你愿意花时间 |
[23:51] | Morning, Chief. I’m about to head out | 早上好 队长 我刚要出去 |
[23:53] | but just reminding: we’re giving Didrikson | 但是来提醒你一下 我们今晚 |
[23:55] | a proper send-off tonight at the bar. | 要在酒吧给迪德里克森举行欢送会 |
[23:57] | Yeah, yeah. | 好的 |
[23:59] | I’ll be there. | 我会到场的 |
[24:03] | Gorsch already gone? | 高尔什已经走了吗 |
[24:04] | Thought I saw him leave. | 我应该看到他离开了 |
[24:06] | It’s hard to know. He likes to keep us on our toes. | 谁知道呢 他就喜欢让我们紧张兮兮的 |
[24:12] | So… | 那么 |
[24:17] | How are things going, then? | 一切还好吗 |
[24:19] | This, um, Jennings character– | 这位杰宁斯 |
[24:22] | is he coming over? | 他要过来吗 |
[24:24] | – Not on my watch. – Okay. | -有我在就不可能 -好吧 |
[24:28] | then what? | 然后呢 |
[24:29] | Not to overstep, okay? | 无意僭越 |
[24:31] | But if you refuse to play ball with Gorsch… | 但如果你不配合高尔什 |
[24:38] | What happens with the rest of us? | 那我们其余的人怎么办 |
[24:41] | I don’t have a choice, Herrmann. | 我没有选择 赫尔曼 |
[24:43] | that’s not true. | 不对 |
[24:44] | I met Jennings–he’s fine. | 我见过杰宁斯了 他人还不错 |
[24:46] | He’s capable. | 也挺有能力 |
[24:49] | Has the respect of his crew. | 而且尊重他的队员 |
[24:51] | That’s beside the point. | 这不是重点 |
[24:53] | I have to draw a line. | 我必须要划清底线 |
[24:54] | I won’t let Jerry Gorsch call the shots | 我绝不会让高尔什在我的队里 |
[24:57] | in my own damn firehouse. | 指手画脚 |
[25:00] | Chief… | 队长 |
[25:02] | I say this out of love… | 我这么说是因为我敬重你 |
[25:06] | That’s your pride talking. | 但你被自尊蒙住了眼 |
[25:11] | You… | 你 |
[25:12] | are bigger than this. | 器量要大得多 |
[25:14] | You need to make the best choice for the house | 你要为你的消防队做最好的选择 |
[25:17] | long-term, and if that means | 做长远的打算 如果这意味着 |
[25:20] | you hiring some solid, good lieutenant | 要你接纳一位优秀可靠的副队 |
[25:23] | and keeping the peace… | 还能维持队内和谐 |
[25:26] | that’s fine. | 也没关系 |
[25:29] | Who cares where this guy came from? | 谁在乎这个人是什么背景 |
[25:40] | Thank you, Herrmann. | 谢谢你 赫尔曼 |
[25:54] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[25:57] | Yes, hi. | 有 |
[25:58] | I’m looking for Chloe… | 我来找克洛伊 |
[26:02] | You know, what I don’t even know her last name. | 我还真不知道她姓什么 |
[26:03] | Who can I say is looking for her? | 那您是哪位 |
[26:05] | Oh, uh, I’m Joe Cruz. I’m– | 我是乔·克鲁兹 我 |
[26:08] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[26:09] | You’re the guy with the smile. | 你就是那个笑得挺好看的人 |
[26:12] | That one. | 就是你 |
[26:16] | I’ll get her. | 我去叫她 |
[26:17] | – Thank you. – Chloe… | -谢谢 -克洛伊 |
[26:19] | Joe Cruz is here. | 乔·克鲁兹来了 |
[26:33] | – I–I’m so sorry if I’m, um… – Oh, no, it’s okay. | -我很抱歉就这么… -没关系的 |
[26:37] | Really, uh… | 真的 |
[26:46] | I don’t know if this is the sort of thing | 我不知道这一类的事 |
[26:47] | that might interest you, but, uh, the department | 你有没有兴趣 但我们消防队 |
[26:50] | is having a charity picnic, and I thought… | 要举办一场慈善野餐会 我就想 |
[26:53] | Yes. | 好 |
[26:55] | – Yes? – I’d love to. | -好 -我很愿意去 |
[27:09] | “Extreme density training smoke.” | “超浓训练用烟雾” |
[27:11] | Wonder if you can use that to flavor a brisket. | 不知道能不能拿来熏肉啊 |
[27:14] | Hey, Mouch! | 你好啊 穆奇 |
[27:16] | – It’s good to see you, man. – Good to see you, Ritter. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 里特 |
[27:18] | What brings you by the depot? | 你怎么到仓库来了 |
[27:19] | – Picking up an order? – Nah. | -来取订货吗 -不是 |
[27:20] | Came to see you, actually. | 是来见你的 |
[27:22] | Hoping to strong-arm you into buying some tickets | 希望能逼着你掏钱买几张 |
[27:24] | to the charity picnic this weekend. | 这周末的慈善餐会门票 |
[27:27] | Uh, well, I appreciate that-I do–but I don’t think | 我很感谢 真的 但我似乎 |
[27:29] | I’m gonna make it, though. Maybe you’ve noticed, | 去不了了 也许你注意到了 |
[27:31] | – I’m not with Engine 37 anymore. – Yeah, I heard. | -我不在37号水罐车干了 -我听说了 |
[27:34] | Paxson kicked me to the floater pool. | 帕克森把我赶去等待分配 |
[27:36] | They got me doing a day here and then a week of desk-duty | 他们让我先在这干一天 然后回到学院去 |
[27:38] | – at the academy. – You’ll get | -坐一周办公室 -你很快 |
[27:39] | a permanent assignment soon enough. | 就会分配到固定的岗位的 |
[27:41] | – Give it time. – Yeah, maybe. | -耐心等等 -也许吧 |
[27:43] | But Paxson gave me a pretty brutal review. | 但帕克森给我写的意见里说得很重 |
[27:46] | Try to stay positive, but… | 我也想乐观一点 但是 |
[27:50] | Well, just takes time | 你只要沉下心来 |
[27:52] | to work your way back into their good graces. | 努力让他们认可你就行 |
[27:57] | I watched you pull a man out of a burning high-rise. | 我亲眼见过你从着火的大楼里救人出来 |
[28:01] | One of the worst fires I’ve seen in a while. | 我有段日子没见过那么凶的大火了 |
[28:04] | Saved his life. | 你救了他的命 |
[28:07] | Well, you’re skipping over the part where I froze. | 但你把我僵住的那一段跳过去了 |
[28:11] | There’s not a firefighter in this department | 咱们消防局里 没有哪个人 |
[28:13] | who hasn’t had a moment of panic. | 没有临场慌过神 |
[28:17] | A moment they’re ashamed of. | 他们也为此感到羞愧 |
[28:20] | We stumble, we fall, | 我们都会跌跟头 |
[28:23] | then we get up again. | 但我们也会爬起来 |
[28:27] | I hear what you’re saying. | 我明白你的话 |
[28:29] | It makes sense. | 很有道理 |
[28:31] | I’m just trying to sort through it all. | 我只是还在整理思绪 |
[28:37] | Just come to the picnic. | 来参加野餐会吧 |
[28:38] | On me. | 算我请你 |
[28:40] | Some folks there I want you to meet. | 有几个人我想介绍给你 |
[28:43] | Guys that picked me up | 就是他们在我跌倒的时候 |
[28:45] | when I fell. | 拉我起来 |
[28:49] | Yeah, maybe. I’ll see. | 也许吧 再说 |
[28:52] | No “maybes.” | 不要再说 |
[28:53] | Be there. | 必须去 |
[28:56] | Ritter to the second floor. | 里特请立即去二楼 |
[28:57] | – Ritter to the second floor. – I gotta get back to it. | -里特请立即去二楼 -我得去忙了 |
[28:59] | Look, thanks for coming by, Mouch. | 非常感谢你能过来 穆奇 |
[29:01] | You’re a good guy. | 你是个好人 |
[29:02] | Yeah, no problem. | 不客气 |
[29:21] | maybe we should come back later? | 要不我们改天再来吧 |
[29:29] | Excuse me, are you the firefighter? | 不好意思 你们就是那些消防员吧 |
[29:30] | The one who saved my boy? | 救我儿子的那些 |
[29:32] | Yeah, I just came to check on him, see how he’s doing. | 是 我就是来看看他好不好 |
[29:35] | We brought him this. | 还给他买了这个 |
[29:39] | That’s great. I think he’ll like it. | 太感谢了 他会喜欢的 |
[29:40] | He’s talked a lot about you and the other firefighters. | 他一直在说你和其他的几位消防员 |
[29:43] | I think he’s got a new career goal for when he grows up. | 我想他又多了一个长大以后的目标了 |
[29:45] | How’s his condition? | 他情况怎么样 |
[29:47] | He’s, uh-he’s recovering well, | 他恢复得还不错 |
[29:48] | though the doctor said he’s still looking at weeks of rehab. | 不过医生说他还得复健几个星期 |
[29:52] | Well, anything that we can do to help, | 如果有什么我们帮得上的地方 |
[29:54] | you know, just let us know. | 跟我们说就行 |
[29:56] | – I appreciate that, thank you. – Yeah. | -非常感谢 谢谢 -不客气 |
[29:58] | I would never hurt my boy. | 我绝不会伤害我的儿子 |
[30:01] | – I hope that you know that. – I’m not the police. | -我希望你们能明白 -我不是警察 |
[30:03] | I’m not someone you need to convince. | 你不需要说服我 |
[30:04] | No, but you were there. | 没错 但当时你在场 |
[30:07] | You saved my boy’s life. It matters that you know. | 你救了我儿子的命 你知道这一点很重要 |
[30:11] | It was an accident. | 这是一场意外 |
[30:14] | We were just driving along… | 我们在路上开着车… |
[30:16] | and suddenly Mason shrieked like–like he saw something. | 突然梅森一声尖叫 好像看见了什么 |
[30:19] | I turned to check on him, and when I turned back– | 我转身看了看他 当我回头的时候 |
[30:21] | in the road, I saw a shape. | 我看到有个东西在马路中间 |
[30:23] | Deer, I don’t know. | 可能是鹿 我不知道 |
[30:24] | I swerved to try and avoid it. | 我猛打方向想避开它 |
[30:26] | I couldn’t react quick enough and… | 我反应不够快 于是… |
[30:30] | The rest is a blur. | 接下来就记不清了 |
[30:32] | And you told the police all that? | 这些你都告诉警察了吗 |
[30:34] | Yeah, I told them and they wrote it down. | 我说了 而且他们也记下来了 |
[30:37] | No one’s filing criminal charges | 没人会提起刑事诉讼 |
[30:38] | but family court’s different. | 但离婚案就不同了 |
[30:40] | It’s not the same burden of proof, | 完全不一样的举证责任 |
[30:41] | and my wife’s lawyer smelled blood. | 我妻子的律师抓住了机会 |
[30:43] | I don’t have any evidence to back up my story. | 我没有任何证据证明自己 |
[30:47] | All I have is my word, and I’m… | 只有我的一面之词 我… |
[30:50] | praying that it’s enough, because the idea | 我希望这就够了 因为一想到 |
[30:52] | that I might lose my son forever over this… | 我可能因此永远失去我的儿子 |
[30:56] | It–honest to God, it terrifies me. | 天知道我有多害怕 |
[30:59] | Daddy… | 爸爸 |
[31:02] | Let me just tell him that you’re here. | 我去告诉他你们来了 |
[31:04] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[31:09] | Look what they brought you. | 瞧他们给你带了什么 |
[31:14] | Do you believe him? | 你相信他说的吗 |
[31:16] | Deer wandering that deep into the city? | 一头鹿出现在那么靠近市区的地方 |
[31:19] | – Yeah. – But if he’s right, | -是啊 -但如果他说得没错 |
[31:22] | he’s about to lose his kid over an accident. | 一场事故将让他永远失去儿子 |
[31:28] | What say we… | 要不我们… |
[31:31] | skip our dinner plans tonight? | 今晚不去餐厅了 |
[31:33] | Maybe, uh, pick up some drive-thru | 可以点些外卖 |
[31:36] | and head back to the accident site. | 然后回去事故现场 |
[31:46] | Yeah. | 好 |
[31:52] | Yeah, I see what you mean. | 我明白你的意思 |
[31:54] | Just took a sharp turn out of nowhere. | 莫名其妙的急转弯 |
[31:57] | You see anything unusual? | 你注意到什么不寻常的迹象吗 |
[32:00] | There’s no hoof prints on the pavement, | 如果是指鹿的蹄印 |
[32:02] | if that’s what we’re looking for. | 地上并没有 |
[32:12] | If they made contact with the deer, | 如果他们撞上了鹿 |
[32:14] | it could have stumbled off bleeding. | 它可能会跌倒流血 |
[32:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:18] | Let me ask you this, though: | 我想问问你 |
[32:20] | How far are you willing to go for this? | 你愿意在这件事上走多远 |
[32:26] | Just the way that you’ve been on it since hour one | 看你从一开始就投入在其中 |
[32:30] | and the way that you bit that lawyer’s head off. | 还差点把律师的脑袋拧下来 |
[32:37] | It’s… | 怎么说呢 |
[32:39] | it’s hard to explain what something like this does to a kid. | 这种事说不清会对孩子造成什么影响 |
[32:43] | Mom and Dad both going at each other, | 爸妈敌视彼此 |
[32:45] | accusations flying. | 互相指责 |
[32:47] | Everything around you just… | 你的世界就好像… |
[32:51] | falling apart. | 全然崩塌 |
[32:56] | It affects you. | 这会影响你的 |
[32:58] | If I can help Mason, I want to. | 如果可以帮到梅森 我愿意去做 |
[33:01] | I hear that. | 我理解了 |
[33:10] | I do think that before we go any further, | 我还是觉得在继续往下探究之前 |
[33:14] | – we should just put some– – Stella. | -我们应该要… -史黛拉 |
[33:20] | Damn. | 该死 |
[33:26] | Let’s take some pictures. | 我们拍几张照片 |
[33:37] | Ms. Whittaker? | 惠特克女士 |
[33:39] | Lieutenant Severide. | 西弗莱德副队长 |
[33:42] | You came at the perfect time. | 你来的正是时候 |
[33:44] | The doctor just told me | 医生刚刚告诉我 |
[33:45] | they expect Mason to be discharged today. | 他们认为梅森今天就可以出院了 |
[33:47] | And, with rehab, they expect him to make a full recovery. | 加上康复训练 他应该能完全恢复 |
[33:50] | – That’s great. – Sorry you had to see me at my worst. | -太好了 -抱歉让你见到我最糟的样子 |
[33:54] | These past few days, it’s felt like… | 过去几天我感觉… |
[33:58] | the whole world was coming apart. | 整个世界都崩溃了 |
[34:00] | There’s nothing to apologize for. | 没什么需要道歉的 |
[34:03] | My attorney told me he spoke to you. | 我的律师说他和你谈过了 |
[34:05] | Said you’d been very helpful. | 说你给了他很大帮助 |
[34:08] | Even with circumstantial evidence, | 尽管只有间接证据 |
[34:09] | he’s confident the accident will go a long way | 他有信心这场事故将大大有助于 |
[34:11] | towards getting me sole custody. | 让我赢得单独监护权 |
[34:15] | About that, Ms. Whittaker. | 关于这点 惠特克女士 |
[34:19] | I found something that might make a difference for you. | 我有一些发现 可能会带给你改变 |
[34:23] | Okay, what is it? | 好 是什么 |
[34:24] | I came to the hospital last night. | 我昨晚来了医院 |
[34:27] | I saw your husband– he told me everything | 见到你丈夫了 他把事故发生时 |
[34:29] | he remembered from the crash. | 他所记得的一切都告诉了我 |
[34:30] | He told me that he saw a deer in the road. | 他说他看到路中央有一头鹿 |
[34:32] | That’s why he swerved. | 所以才打了急转弯 |
[34:34] | A deer in the middle of the city. | 一头鹿出现在市中心 |
[34:36] | I know, I know. | 我明白 |
[34:37] | It seemed off to me, too, until I went back to the scene | 我也觉得很奇怪 但我回到现场 |
[34:40] | and I found this. | 发现了这个 |
[34:47] | There was no other reason for him to swerve. | 他急转弯没有其他原因 |
[34:51] | It was an accident. | 这是一场意外 |
[34:53] | I have no reason to believe | 没有任何理由让我相信 |
[34:55] | that your husband wanted to hurt Mason. | 你丈夫想要伤害梅森 |
[34:56] | None at all. | 完全没有 |
[35:02] | How did I get here? | 我怎么走到这一步的 |
[35:05] | I was so scared. | 我当时害怕极了 |
[35:08] | -I think I’m losing my mind. – You’re not. | -我应该是疯了 -你没有 |
[35:11] | You’re in the middle of a crisis. | 你身陷一场危机之中 |
[35:12] | You’re looking out for your son. | 你在为儿子着想 |
[35:13] | You’ve got lawyers in the mix doing anything to win. | 你们还有律师在其中想方设法打赢官司 |
[35:17] | Something’s gotta give. | 有些事情就看不见了 |
[35:20] | I hate that Mason’s caught in the middle. | 让梅森夹在中间太糟糕了 |
[35:23] | He’s got two parents who want the best for him. | 他拥有一对为他着想的父母 |
[35:28] | Not every kid has that. | 这不是每个孩子都能享受的 |
[35:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:36] | For everything. | 所做的一切 |
[35:45] | Thanks for coming. | 感谢前来 |
[35:47] | Ladies and gentlemen, watch. | 女士们先生们 请看 |
[35:49] | Watch very carefully. | 请仔细看 |
[35:54] | Like I was saying, not to get pedantic about it | 我是说 不是臭讲究 |
[35:56] | but the golden age of magic is over, | 但魔术的黄金时代已经过去了 |
[35:59] | I mean, with today’s technology the entire industry’s like… | 用上现在的技术 这个行业就成了 |
[36:02] | 30% sleight-of-hand, 70% engineering. | 30%的障眼法 70%的机械工程 |
[36:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:14] | Can I have a beer, please? | 请给我一杯啤酒 |
[36:18] | There you go. | 给你 |
[36:20] | Good turnout. | 人挺多 |
[36:22] | Should have got Huffhines on this. | 应该交给赫夫海恩斯来办 |
[36:23] | It would have made a nice spread for the weekly press. | 很适合刊登在周报上 |
[36:26] | Yeah, well, we’re here for charity, not publicity. | 我们是为慈善而来 不是公关 |
[36:29] | No, you’re absolutely right. | 没错 你说得对 |
[36:32] | By the way, the Commissioner sends his apologies. | 顺便 局长说他很抱歉 |
[36:34] | He’s got a big conference down in Springfield. | 他在斯普林菲尔德有个重要会议 |
[36:37] | Duty has to come first, you know. | 职责第一 你懂的 |
[36:39] | Yeah, I wouldn’t expect anything less. | 本该如此 |
[36:42] | The good news is, I spoke to him about | 好消息是 我向他提议 |
[36:43] | putting Trey in the Lieutenant’s seat at 51. | 任命特雷为51队的副队 |
[36:46] | – Trey. – Oh, sorry. | -特雷 -抱歉 |
[36:48] | Lieutenant Jennings. | 杰宁斯副队 |
[36:50] | Anyway, it’s got the big man’s blessing, so green light. | 老大已经认可了 所以没问题 |
[36:55] | When’s the big announcement? | 什么时候宣布 |
[36:58] | – Today. – Good. | -今天 -很好 |
[37:00] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[37:02] | I’ll let Trey know. | 我去告诉特雷 |
[37:06] | – Thanks for coming. – Thanks. | -感谢前来 -谢谢 |
[37:18] | Nobody watch, you guys. I’m awful. | 你们都不准看 我太烂了 |
[37:22] | Foster, listen– don’t sweat it, all right? | 福斯特 别紧张 明白吗 |
[37:25] | – Okay. – You got this. | -好的 -你能行的 |
[37:26] | Everybody’s rooting for you! | 大家都在为你加油呢 |
[37:29] | One, two, and– | 一 二 |
[37:34] | – Did I make it? – Uh, yeah. | -我成功了吗 -是啊 |
[37:37] | Great effort. | 很努力了 |
[37:39] | – Uh, hello? – All right, Boden time. | -大家好 -好了 博登时间到 |
[37:44] | If you don’t mind, gather around. | 如果不介意的话 请集合 |
[37:46] | 第58届 年度消防员之友烧烤 | |
[37:46] | Uh, yeah, gather around. | 集合一下 |
[37:49] | Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 下午好 |
[37:51] | I don’t want to take up too much of your time away | 我不想过多地占用你们享受 |
[37:53] | from fried food and games, but | 油炸食品和游戏的时间 |
[37:55] | I’d be remiss if I didn’t say a few words. | 但不说几句就太怠慢了 |
[37:58] | As I look around and I see members from this department come together | 环顾四周 我看到消防局的成员及家属们 |
[38:01] | with their family members for a common cause, | 为共同的目标聚集在一起 |
[38:03] | I am reminded of why it is that we do the work that we do, | 使我想起我们工作的意义 |
[38:08] | take the risks that we take. | 冒险的意义 |
[38:11] | It’s for the community. | 是为了我们的社区 |
[38:13] | There’s no room for ego or ambition. | 这里不需要自负或野心 |
[38:18] | Just selfless determination. | 只有无私的决心 |
[38:20] | And that is a quality that is embodied | 而51队即将卸任的副队 |
[38:23] | in Engine 51 outgoing lieutenant, | 正体现了这一品德 |
[38:25] | George Didrikson. | 乔治·迪德里克森 |
[38:27] | Didrikson, where are you? | 迪德里克森 你在哪儿 |
[38:29] | Oh, there he is! Come on, give it up. | 他在那儿呢 大家鼓掌 |
[38:35] | Lieutenant Didrikson… | 迪德里克森副队 |
[38:38] | is leaving behind some big-ass shoes to fill– trust me. | 是继任者不易追上的目标 相信我 |
[38:42] | Fortunately for me, I didn’t have to look too far. | 幸好 我不用找得太远 |
[38:46] | And that is why I am proud to announce… | 我很荣幸宣布 |
[38:50] | that Christopher Herrmann will be taking over | 克里斯托弗·赫尔曼将继任 |
[38:52] | as the next lieutenant on Engine 51. | 成为51队的副队 |
[39:02] | – What? – Way to go, Herrmann! | -什么 -干得好 赫尔曼 |
[39:19] | That was unexpected. | 出乎意料 |
[39:22] | I thank you for your suggestion. | 感谢你的建议 |
[39:24] | You know, in the end, I felt it best | 但我认为 |
[39:26] | we go with someone who had experience in the house. | 最好选一个熟悉这里情况的人 |
[39:29] | Someone, well… Someone I could trust. | 一个…我可以信任的人 |
[39:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:37] | It’s a bold choice, Chief. | 大胆的选择 队长 |
[39:40] | Excuse me a moment while I brief the Commissioner on this. | 失陪一下 我去向局长汇报 |
[39:43] | Yeah, you do that. | 你去吧 |
[39:49] | Chief… | 队长 |
[39:54] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知该说什么 |
[39:55] | Well, your name has been on the lieutenant’s list for a while. | 你成为副队候选人已经有一段时间了 |
[40:00] | It’s about time you got your shot. | 是时候给你机会了 |
[40:03] | I give you my word… | 我向你保证 |
[40:06] | I will not let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[40:09] | I know you won’t. | 我知道你不会 |
[40:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:16] | 北入口 门诊卸货区 | |
[40:18] | April, if you still want to hit this picnic, | 艾普尔 你还想去野餐吗 |
[40:20] | Stella’s already there. She wants you to come. | 史黛拉已经去了 她想要你参加 |
[40:22] | I’m, uh–I’m waiting outside of Med. | 我在医院外等着 |
[40:26] | It’s, uh, free barbecue, so let’s get a move-on. | 免费烧烤 我们走吧 |