时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | I am not adopting, Matt. | 我不要领养 马特 |
[00:16] | I want to have my own baby. | 我想要自己的孩子 |
[00:18] | Well, I want to also, but, Gabby, you can’t have one. | 我也想要 但是加比 你有不了 |
[00:24] | This is one decision you can’t leave me out of. | 这个决定你不能抛开我去做 |
[00:26] | You know who I am. | 你了解我 |
[00:28] | You knew it when you married me. | 你跟我结婚时就知道 |
[00:29] | I haven’t changed. | 我一直没变 |
[00:31] | It used to be the thing you loved about me. | 以前你爱的就是我这一点 |
[01:03] | All I think about is you. | 我满脑子都是你 |
[01:27] | Brett. Sylvie. | 布莱特 希尔薇 |
[01:29] | Listen, I’m sorry I jumped you on that call– | 很抱歉我出警的时候朝你发火了 |
[01:30] | I have never been spoken to like that before in my life. | 我这辈子从没人那样跟我说话 |
[01:34] | I treat you with respect every time the bells go off. | 每次出警的时候我都尊重你 |
[01:37] | If you can’t do the same for me, | 如果你做不到也尊重我 |
[01:39] | don’t ride with me on 61. | 那就不要跟我一起出警 |
[01:47] | Chief Grissom’s progress reports. | 格里索姆队长的报告 |
[01:48] | He’s been tampering with the numbers since 2006 | 为了让自己在市长那里更有资格 |
[01:51] | to make himself look more effective to the mayor. | 2006年以后的数据他都作假了 |
[01:54] | The mayor just appointed the CFD’s next commissioner. | 市长刚任命了芝加哥消防局下一任局长 |
[01:57] | Carl Grissom. | 卡尔·格里索姆 |
[01:58] | I look forward to scrutinizing every aspect of the CFD | 我希望能详查芝加哥消防局的方方面面 |
[02:02] | and bringing it in line with what a city as great | 让芝加哥的第一反应人员 |
[02:04] | as Chicago can expect from its first responders. | 力图做到最好 |
[02:12] | All I’m hearing at Molly’s | 我在莫利酒吧 |
[02:13] | is firefighters groveling about reduced, you know, furloughs | 总能听到消防员抱怨休假太少 |
[02:16] | and pushing back retirement dates and… | 还有退休日期延迟等等 |
[02:20] | Two months into the Commissioner Grissom era | 格里索姆当上局长才两个月 |
[02:22] | and morale is rock bottom. | 已经缺德成这样了 |
[02:24] | What’s two years going to look like? | 两年后又是什么光景 |
[02:25] | Hey, Otis, what happened to taking that report | 奥蒂斯 之前不是说把那份报告 |
[02:27] | – to the mayor’s office? – The Chief balked. | -送到市长办公室吗 -队长退缩了 |
[02:30] | He wouldn’t even give me an answer as to why. | 他甚至都没告诉我为什么 |
[02:31] | Hey, I know why. | 我知道为什么 |
[02:33] | He doesn’t want to embarrass the department, | 他不想给咱们队丢人 |
[02:35] | the mayor’s office in an election season. | 市长办公室正在选举期 |
[02:38] | It’s political. | 这是政治事件 |
[02:40] | Yeah, that’s makes sense. | 这就说得通了 |
[02:49] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[02:51] | Just trying to distract you while I steal your coffee. | 想转移你注意力 趁机偷走你咖啡 |
[02:57] | Fail. | 失败了 |
[03:07] | How’s he doing? | 他情况如何 |
[03:23] | You want to talk to me, Chief? | 您找我吗 队长 |
[03:27] | Over the last few months, you have dinged | 过去几个月里 你的每一任搭档 |
[03:29] | every new partner you’ve had, Sylvie. | 都被你撵走了 希尔薇 |
[03:32] | I-I don’t know about dinging. | 我没有撵人 |
[03:33] | I’ve–I’ve politely suggested that we find better fits. | 我只是礼貌地建议 找更合适的人选 |
[03:36] | The paramedic that you are getting today, | 今天来的医护人员 艾米丽·福斯特 |
[03:38] | Emily Foster, she stays here, unless or until Dawson returns. | 在道森回来之前 她必须留在这里 |
[03:45] | Okay, | 好 |
[03:46] | I mean, it seems like we should– | 不过 我觉得我们应该… |
[03:47] | Give her a chance to succeed here, yes, I completely agree. | 给她一个成功的机会 我完全同意 |
[03:51] | Chief, I’m not arguing with your decision, but– | 队长 我不是想跟您争吵 但是 |
[03:53] | That’s good, then I’ll see you at the morning briefing. | 那就好 那我们明早开会见 |
[04:04] | Okay, everybody. Settle. | 行了 开个会 |
[04:08] | So, first bit of news, you may have noticed | 先说个通知 你们大概注意到了 |
[04:11] | – that Connie’s desk is empty. – Yeah, what’s up, Chief? | -康妮的桌子空了 -是啊 怎么了 队长 |
[04:14] | I’m delighted to tell you that over the past four years, | 告诉大家一个好消息 过去的四年里 |
[04:19] | Connie has received her master’s degree in counseling. | 康妮成功拿到了她的心理咨询硕士学位 |
[04:22] | – No kidding. – She just got hired | -真的假的 -她终于拿到了 |
[04:24] | at her dream job, head of counseling | 梦寐以求的工作 当心理咨询导师 |
[04:25] | at Whitney Young Magnet School. | 现就职于惠特尼青年磁力学校 |
[04:29] | They asked her to start immediately, | 他们要求她立即上任 |
[04:31] | and I couldn’t stand in her way. | 而我不能耽误她 |
[04:33] | – Well, that’s fantastic. – Yes, it is. | -那太好了 -是啊 |
[04:35] | I didn’t get a chance to say good-bye. | 我都没来得及告别 |
[04:40] | – None of us did. – I hear you. | -我们都没来得及 -我明白 |
[04:43] | But it’s okay ’cause… | 但是没关系 |
[04:46] | she knows how much we love her here. | 因为她知道我们有多爱她 |
[04:50] | So, new business. | 下一条消息 |
[04:52] | We have a new paramedic, Emily Foster, starting today. | 我们的新医护人员艾米丽·福斯特 今天开工 |
[04:57] | Is Emily here? | 艾米丽在吗 |
[05:03] | Did it start yet? | 开始了吗 |
[05:05] | Oh, damn it. | 见鬼 |
[05:10] | – I’m so sorry, Chief Bodie. – It’s Boden. | -我很抱歉 博迪队长 -我叫博登 |
[05:14] | Right, Boden. Sorry. | 对 博登 抱歉 |
[05:26] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[05:29] | man trapped, 45 West Hubbard Street. | 有人被困 哈伯德西街45号 |
[05:32] | Manpower sent me to Ambo 41, | 人力部送我去41号救护车 |
[05:34] | so I was all the way at Congress and Wells | 我都一路走到国会那边了 |
[05:35] | when they called back with the correction. | 他们才跟我说错了 |
[05:37] | – Uh, yeah, that happens. – Oh, it does? | -总是有这样的事 -是吗 |
[05:39] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[05:40] | How long have you been with the CFD, Emily? | 艾米丽 你到芝加哥消防局多久了 |
[05:41] | It’s my third month. | 第三个月了 |
[05:43] | But I’m loving it so far. | 目前来看我还挺喜欢的 |
[06:14] | What’s the problem? | 怎么回事 |
[06:15] | Coleman, our head of maintenance. | 科尔曼 我们的维修主管 |
[06:17] | Yeah? | 然后呢 |
[06:19] | Uh, he was working on our freight elevator. | 他当时在修我们的货梯 |
[06:20] | Kind of leaning out into the shaft, you know, | 探出身子到竖井里 |
[06:22] | when all of a sudden, the car drops, | 突然轿厢就掉下去了 |
[06:24] | knocks him clean on the head. | 砸到了他的头 |
[06:25] | He falls, the car stops, but then it starts again. | 他掉下去了 轿厢停住了 但后来又动了 |
[06:28] | Show us. | 带我们过去 |
[06:35] | – Back up, guys. – Now, guys. | -后退 伙计们 -快 |
[06:46] | All right, guys, first thing we got to do | 好 伙计们 我们要做的第一件事 |
[06:48] | is gain control of this cart | 就是在轿厢砸到他之前 |
[06:49] | before it crushes him down there. | 控制住轿厢 |
[06:51] | – Cruz, Capp, grab some crib– – Casey! | -克鲁兹 卡普 拿一些… -凯西 |
[06:53] | – Casey! – Casey! | -凯西 -凯西 |
[07:01] | Damn it! Cruz, Capp, grab the hurst tool | 见鬼 克鲁兹 卡普 拿赫斯特工具 |
[07:03] | and as much cribbing as you can carry. | 还有支架 越多越好 |
[07:04] | – Copy. – Hurry! | -明白 -快 |
[07:05] | Otis, override the controls and shut it off. | 奥蒂斯 去控制室把电梯关了 |
[07:11] | I can’t see. | 我看不见了 |
[07:12] | You got hit in the head. You have blood in your eyes. | 你被砸到头了 血流进了眼睛里 |
[07:27] | Pike poles! Let’s go! | 杆叉 我们走 |
[07:41] | Power’s cut on the freight elevator. | 货梯电源切断了 |
[07:45] | It’s not stopping, Otis. | 没停 奥蒂斯 |
[07:55] | The power’s out. | 电已经断了 |
[08:04] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[08:05] | – Tony! – Got it. | -托尼 -明白 |
[08:08] | – What’s your name? – Co–Coleman. | -你叫什么 -科尔曼 |
[08:11] | Let me see your head. Hold this against it. | 我来看看你的头 用这个捂住 |
[08:16] | And I can’t se– | 我看不见… |
[08:38] | Out of my way! | 快让开 |
[08:51] | – I got the hurst, Lieutenant! – Put it in the gap! | -赫斯特拿来了 副队 -放进去 |
[08:52] | Open the jaws, and catch it when it comes down! | 把钳子嘴打开 然后接住 |
[09:01] | Done! | 好了 |
[09:09] | – Got it? – Yeah. | -可以了吗 -可以了 |
[09:10] | Okay, now we can breathe. | 好了 我们现在能松口气了 |
[09:12] | Let’s get the cribbing in there to maintain the gap, | 把支架放进去撑住空隙 |
[09:13] | and we can unbolt the floor latch and pull up Casey. | 然后我们就能撬开层板把凯西拉出来 |
[09:17] | You okay down there, Casey? | 你在下面还好吗 凯西 |
[09:20] | Uh, a little cramped, actually. | 有一点挤 |
[09:31] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[09:36] | Hey, man, I don’t mean to step on your captain-ness, | 老兄 我不想指责你的所谓队长心 |
[09:39] | but how about not throwing yourself into harm’s way | 但你能不能别在没评估清楚情况的时候 |
[09:41] | before we get a clear-eyed assessment of the call? | 就自己冲到险境里去 |
[09:48] | I just reacted. | 这就是下意识的反应 |
[09:49] | Yeah, like you had a death wish. | 是啊 好像你一心求死似的 |
[10:03] | Ah, Ramirez made his move. | 拉米雷斯走了一步 |
[10:06] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[10:07] | Got an ongoing game | 第一班的时候 |
[10:08] | with Beto Ramirez from first shift. | 和贝托·拉米雷斯开了一局 |
[10:11] | One match is months in the making, and I’ve never won. | 一场要下好几个月 我从没赢过 |
[10:13] | It’s super exciting. | 真刺激啊 |
[10:14] | I know. By the looks of it… | 我知道 看起来… |
[10:19] | I’m about to topple his king. | 我要将军了 |
[10:20] | I mean, look, he–he stretched his defense, | 看 他拉伸了防线 |
[10:23] | he’s broken his line. | 破坏了队形 |
[10:25] | Left himself vulnerable. Checkmate in eight. | 暴露了弱点 八步之内就能将军 |
[10:28] | – Nope. – No? | -不可能 -不 |
[10:31] | What–what do you mean no? | 不是什么意思 |
[10:32] | I mean, if you start with your rook, | 如果你走车 |
[10:33] | he’s four away from trapping your queen. | 他四步就能吃了你的皇后 |
[10:42] | – Where are you going? – To think. | -你要去哪 -去思考 |
[10:47] | What’d you see? | 你看出什么了 |
[10:49] | I don’t really know how to play chess. | 我其实不懂下棋 |
[10:50] | – I just like to mess with Otis. – Got it. | -我只是在给奥蒂斯捣乱 -懂了 |
[10:54] | Who have you ridden with so far? | 你和谁一起共事过 |
[10:55] | Uh, I’ve had two partners. | 我有过两个搭档 |
[10:56] | A guy named MacAuley and a guy named Ogle. | 一个叫麦考利的还有个叫奥格尔的 |
[11:00] | Are they friends of yours? | 他们是你的朋友吗 |
[11:02] | Oh, Lord, no. | 天啊 不是 |
[11:03] | One of them’s Mr. Doom and Gloom, | 一个是厄运和黑暗的化身 |
[11:04] | and the other one’s just plain mean. | 另一个吝啬刻薄 |
[11:06] | Thank God. I thought it was just me. | 谢天谢地 我还以为只有我那么想 |
[11:08] | – That’s all you’ve had so far? – So far. | -你就只和他们俩共事过 -目前为止是这样的 |
[11:11] | Both said it’s better to float. | 他们都说最好要动一动 |
[11:13] | Don’t get attached to one house or one partner. | 不要就在一个地方或者只和一个搭档共事 |
[11:15] | Just keep things moving. | 要不断前进 |
[11:17] | By your face. I see that’s bad advice. | 从你的表情 我能看出那建议很糟糕 |
[11:19] | Uh, no, it– | 不… |
[11:21] | technically not a bad idea to find the right fit. | 其实找个适合自己的地方并不是坏主意 |
[11:25] | Anyway, I got to get my paperwork filled out | 不管怎样 我得填一下我的相关文件 |
[11:27] | and turned in because obviously | 交上去 因为很显然 |
[11:28] | I didn’t get it sorted before the bells went off. | 我得在下班前搞定 |
[11:31] | I’m going to try and dig myself | 我要去努力 |
[11:32] | out of that hole with Chief Brody. | 和布罗迪队长一起解决这件事 |
[11:34] | Chief Broden? B–Chief Boden. | 布罗登队长 博 博登队长 |
[11:37] | – Boden. – Okay. | -博登 -好吧 |
[11:42] | – Give me that one. Thank you. – Wallace. | -给我那个 谢谢 -华莱士 |
[11:46] | Jerry, you got a promotion. | 杰瑞 你升职了 |
[11:49] | Assistant Deputy Commissioner. | 助理副局长 |
[11:50] | I can see that. Congratulations. | 看到了 恭喜 |
[11:52] | Well, it was a meteoric rise, I guess you could say. | 我想你会说我这是扶摇直上 |
[11:55] | I’m just happy Commissioner Grissom | 我只是很高兴格里索姆局长 |
[11:57] | recognized my potential. | 看到了我的潜力 |
[12:00] | The man has been making lots of dynamic changes. | 他做了很多改变 |
[12:03] | Streamlining overhead, re-examining facilities, | 精简开销 重新检查设备 |
[12:06] | reducing costs while maximizing potential. | 最大限度发挥潜力的同时降低成本 |
[12:09] | Updating resources while replacing | 取代有缺陷的 过时的设备的同时 |
[12:12] | faulty, out-of-date equipment. | 更新资源 |
[12:16] | Finally, we have a Commissioner | 我们终于有一个 |
[12:17] | who understands what it means to be a leader. | 知道怎么当领导的局长了 |
[12:19] | I’m proud to support him any way I can. | 我为我尽我所能支持他而感到自豪 |
[12:22] | He, uh, has asked me to keep a closer eye | 他让我密切关注 |
[12:25] | on some of our busier houses. | 一些业务繁忙的消防队 |
[12:27] | Mine, to be precise? | 确切地讲就是我的消防队 |
[12:31] | Hope this won’t be too awkward for you. | 希望这对你来说不会太尴尬 |
[12:33] | I mean, last time we worked together, | 上次我们一起共事 |
[12:35] | I was a candidate, you were, what, Lieutenant? | 我是个学员 你是什么 副队吗 |
[12:39] | – Captain. – Oh, right. | -队长 -对 |
[12:42] | Oh, Jerry, this will not be awkward for me. | 杰瑞 这对我来说并不尴尬 |
[12:44] | Make yourself feel at home. Let me know how I can help. | 你自便吧 要我帮忙的时候告诉我 |
[12:48] | I’ll be sure to do that. | 一定一定 |
[12:52] | Of all the people… | 那么多人… |
[13:00] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[13:01] | I’m going to ask you the same thing. | 我也想这么问你 |
[13:05] | I’m not sure what you’re getting at. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[13:06] | When’s the last time you talked to her? | 你上次和她说话是什么时候 |
[13:11] | – Talked or texted? – Either. | -说话还是发短信 -哪个都行 |
[13:15] | Uh, a few days, a week? I-I don’t know. | 几天前 一周 我不知道 |
[13:20] | When she told me her two-week mission | 当她告诉我她两周的任务 |
[13:21] | was going to extend a month, I didn’t protest. | 要延长到一个月 我没有反对 |
[13:24] | But when that month became two, I-I blew up a little. | 但当一个月变成两个月 我有点生气了 |
[13:29] | – Maybe a lot. – Yeah? | -也许是很生气 -是吗 |
[13:31] | We started out FaceTiming, then phone calls. | 我们一开始是视频 然后打电话 |
[13:33] | Now it’s pretty much just two-word texts. | 现在就只是两个字的短信交流了 |
[13:36] | I think I’m more angry than anything else. | 我觉得我已经出离愤怒了 |
[13:42] | Okay, well, in my opinion, that’s not just on Dawson. | 好吧 在我看来 那不都是道森的问题 |
[13:45] | If you want this long-distance thing to work, | 如果你想异地恋能成功 |
[13:47] | you might want to step it up. | 你可能得向前一步 |
[13:53] | Says the guy who’s so good at sharing his feelings. | 来自一位特别擅长分享自己的感受的人的建议 |
[13:56] | Well, this is one of those “Do as I say” type situations. | 这就是那种”按我说的做就行”的情况 |
[14:02] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记住的 |
[14:27] | – Matt? – Hey, Gabby. | -马特 -你好 加比 |
[14:30] | Hi. I’m sorry I didn’t call right back. | 你好啊 很抱歉我没有及时回给你 |
[14:32] | It’s been a bear of a week, but really good. | 这一周真的很劳累 但是很快乐 |
[14:36] | Yeah, I-I tried you a couple times. | 我试着打给你好多次 |
[14:37] | No, I know, I know, I’m sorry, | 我知道 我知道 对不起 |
[14:39] | but when I get a breath, it’s, you know, 2:00 in the morning, | 但是当我有空休息的时候 凌晨两点吧 |
[14:42] | and my phone is dead, and– I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I– | 我手机没电了 抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[14:45] | Tell me what’s happening. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[14:47] | well, we just got power back | 现在这个岛上部分地区的电力刚恢复 |
[14:49] | to this part of the island, and we had 40 volunteers | 我们有40名志愿者建立了临时避难所 |
[14:51] | set up shelter stations where families come in, | 人们住在这里 |
[14:54] | they get food and water, they can get checked out | 这里有食物和水 还有医生和医学生 |
[14:56] | by a doctor or a medic. | 给大家做检查 |
[14:57] | I mean, some of these kids– | 有一些孩子 |
[15:01] | Sorry, um, they haven’t really had medical care in, | 抱歉 他们大概 一年多没有过 |
[15:04] | like, over a year, so they’re tired | 医疗服务了 所以他们很累 |
[15:05] | and confused and hungry, | 很困惑 很饿 |
[15:07] | but when they come in, Matt, | 但是当他们住进来的时候 马特 |
[15:09] | you should see their smiles. | 你应该看看这些笑脸 |
[15:11] | They are just so grateful, and I hug them, | 他们心怀感激 我抱着他们 |
[15:15] | and I tell them it’s not their fault, | 跟他们说这不是他们的错 |
[15:16] | and it’s just… | 我只是 |
[15:19] | I swear I’m getting more out of it than they are. | 我发誓我比他们得到的更多 |
[15:24] | – What? – It sounds great. | -怎么了 -听起来不错 |
[15:27] | Oh, tomorrow four of us are going over to Mayaguez | 明天我们四个要去马亚圭斯 |
[15:29] | to convince FEMA we need more of everything. | 去告诉联邦应急管理局我们需要物资 |
[15:31] | Like, jump bags, medicine, the basics, gauze, | 像跳袋 药品 基础物资像纱布 |
[15:34] | scissors, aspirin– | 剪刀 阿司匹林 |
[15:40] | I really want to talk to you, | 我真的想和你说说话 |
[15:41] | but I got to get running– can I call you back later? | 但是我得走了 我能晚点再打给你吗 |
[15:44] | – Yeah, of course. – Okay, thanks, Matt. | -当然可以 -谢谢 马特 |
[15:46] | Love you. Talk soon. Mwah. | 爱你 等下聊 亲亲 |
[15:48] | You too. | 我也爱你 |
[15:59] | So… something I want to make you both very aware of. | 有些事我想让你们俩都知道 |
[16:10] | I saw. | 我知道了 |
[16:11] | Assistant Deputy Fire Commissioner Gorsch | 副局长助理高尔什 |
[16:13] | has let me know, pointedly, that he’s going to be | 专门对我指出 |
[16:15] | keeping a very close eye on Firehouse 51. | 他会一直盯着51号消防队 |
[16:18] | I’m surprised it took Grissom this long | 我很惊讶格里索姆花了这么长时间 |
[16:19] | to sic the dogs on us. | 才放这只狗过来看着我们 |
[16:21] | Well, this particular dog… I have history with. | 说到这只狗 我跟它有点恩怨 |
[16:25] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[16:28] | Story for another day. | 都是过去的事了 |
[16:30] | Anyway, here’s how we’re going to handle it. | 总而言之 我来说说我们怎么应付这件事 |
[16:32] | For the rest of the shift, | 在剩下的时间里 |
[16:33] | we are gonna batten down the hatches. | 我们要什么都做到最好 |
[16:36] | I mean, I do not want anybody standing around. | 我不想有人无所事事 |
[16:39] | Truck, Squad, I want combination drills, I– | 云梯车和抢险车 让他们联合训练 |
[16:42] | Sorry to interrupt, gentleman, but, uh… | 抱歉打扰一下 先生们 但是 |
[16:45] | I come from the school of leadership | 在我领导课学校里 |
[16:46] | that prefers open doors, so… | 领导们都喜欢开着门 |
[16:49] | if we could just leave this open from now on… | 如果我们从今以后也能把门开着 |
[16:55] | that’d be great. | 那是最好的 |
[17:04] | – Casey. – Brett. | -凯西 -布莱特 |
[17:07] | I was just wondering if you’ve heard from Gabby recently. | 我只是想问问你最近有加比的消息了吗 |
[17:10] | Yeah, I just talked to her. | 是的 我刚刚和她说过话 |
[17:11] | She was doing really well, actually. | 她其实过得还不错 |
[17:14] | – That’s great. – Yeah. | -那真是太好了 -是的 |
[17:15] | Any word on when she’s coming back? | 她有说过她什么时候回来吗 |
[17:19] | I-I think it’s still fluid at this point. | 我觉得现在还不能确定 |
[17:23] | I just, um… | 我只是 |
[17:24] | I-I texted her a few times before she left, | 我在她离开之前给她发过几次短信 |
[17:27] | but I just want to talk to her face-to-face. | 但是我想跟她面对面地聊聊 |
[17:29] | I know what you mean. | 我明白你的意思 |
[17:32] | Well, it’s good to hear she’s doing well. | 听到她过得很好我就放心了 |
[17:33] | – Yeah. – I’m sure she’s taken over | -是的 -我相信她 |
[17:35] | the entire relief effort at this point. | 已经接管了整个救援工作 |
[17:38] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[17:46] | I’ve studied Glucksberg vs. Najdorf | 我研究过格鲁兹堡和纳道尔夫的对决 |
[17:49] | and Byrne vs. Fischer, | 也研究过伯恩和费舍尔的对决 |
[17:51] | and I’m confident that I’ll have checkmate in… | 我很有自信我将在… |
[17:58] | seven moves. | 七步内将军 |
[18:00] | – What? What? – Tell him, Mouch. | -怎么了 怎么了 -告诉他 穆奇 |
[18:03] | Well, ah, I can see one, two, three flaws with your theory. | 我可以从你的走法中看到一 二 三个漏洞 |
[18:09] | – That’s what I had. – Especially if Ramirez | -我也看到这么多个 -特别是如果拉米雷斯 |
[18:11] | sacrifices his whatch-a-madingy. | 牺牲他的小家伙 |
[18:13] | His rook. | 他的车 |
[18:19] | Hey, Squad 3, let’s go fill up the rig. | 三队 去补充工具了 |
[18:43] | – Severide. – What’s up, Danvers? | -西弗莱德 -怎么了 丹弗斯 |
[18:46] | You hear the new one from headquarters? | 你听说总部上任的新官了吗 |
[18:48] | Looks like Commissioner Grissom | 看来格里索姆局长 |
[18:49] | is now picking a fight with the union. | 准备和工会杠上了 |
[18:50] | – Over what? – Health care. | -为什么 -医保 |
[18:52] | Says there’s going to be another increase | 据说我们的保险费 |
[18:53] | to our premiums, which is the total opposite | 又要涨了 这和他上任前 |
[18:55] | of what he told our firehouse before he got the job. | 向全体消防员工承诺的不一样 |
[18:57] | What do you know about | 你对副局长助理 |
[18:58] | Assistant Deputy Commissioner Jerry Gorsch? | 杰瑞·高尔什有什么了解 |
[19:01] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[19:01] | He’s posted up at 51 this shift. | 他盯上51队了 |
[19:03] | He’s looking for dust on shelf tops and crumbs on the floor. | 他在我们这里吹毛求疵地挑错 |
[19:06] | Boden says they have a history. | 博登说他们有恩怨 |
[19:09] | Never heard of him, but that doesn’t mean anything. | 没听说过这个人 不过这也不代表什么 |
[19:11] | I spent my entire career avoiding headquarters. | 我整个职业生涯都在躲着总部 |
[19:13] | Hey, I hear that. | 我明白 |
[19:16] | – Topped off, Lieutenant. – All right. | -完成了 副队 -好 |
[19:18] | – Hey, thanks for the heads-up. – Help! | -谢谢提醒 -救命 |
[19:20] | Help! It’s Morgan! He hit a power line! | 救命 摩根钻到电线了 |
[19:24] | Hey, Danvers, grab the ropes–hurry! | 丹弗斯 拿上绳子 快点 |
[19:25] | Got you. | 好的 |
[19:43] | Main, this is Engine 77. | 总部 这里是77号水罐车 |
[19:44] | I’m at the Fulton Depot, and I need an ambulance right away. | 我在富尔顿仓库 我需要一辆救护车 |
[19:47] | We have a burn victim. | 有一名烧伤受害人 |
[19:55] | He’s breathing. | 他还有呼吸 |
[19:57] | He’s got a pulse. | 他有脉搏 |
[20:21] | That is my favorite part of riding Squad. | 这就是我对出警最喜欢的地方 |
[20:23] | You never know what Severide’s liable to try. | 你从来不知道西弗莱德会做出怎样的尝试 |
[20:25] | What’s that, now? | 又怎么了 |
[20:27] | Oh, you should have seen it, Chief. | 你真该看看 队长 |
[20:29] | We’re at the Fulton Depot refueling, | 我们本来在富尔顿仓库补充工具 |
[20:31] | and these construction workers just start shouting. | 那些建筑工人们突然喊了起来 |
[20:33] | Turns out the guy that was running the jackhammer | 有个家伙的钻头卡在 |
[20:35] | struck a power line. | 输电线上了 |
[20:36] | He should have called before he dug. | 他钻之前应该先汇报 |
[20:38] | Yeah, anyway, we’re getting set up for a rope rescue, | 不管怎么样 我们本来想用绳子救援 |
[20:41] | and the guy just bursts into flames. | 但是那家伙突然就烧了起来 |
[20:42] | But out of nowhere, Severide just launches | 然后西弗莱德不知道从哪里冲出来 |
[20:45] | and knocks the guy free. | 把那家伙救了出来 |
[20:47] | – Is that right? – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[20:48] | And we were able to smother the worker | 然后我们就扑灭了工人身上的活 |
[20:50] | and get a pulse. | 他还有气 |
[20:51] | It was a great save. | 完美的救援 |
[20:55] | So you just ignored your training? | 所以你无视了你受的训练吗 |
[21:02] | I wouldn’t say that. | 我不觉得 |
[21:03] | When dealing with a power line, | 当遇到输电线事故 |
[21:04] | at what point were you taught to make contact | 哪里教你可以 |
[21:07] | with a victim attached to an active current? | 去碰触与电流相连的受害者 |
[21:10] | I do whatever I have to do to save a human life. | 我尽我所能拯救人的生命 |
[21:13] | And what happens when good firefighters | 万一其他优秀的消防员 |
[21:14] | risk their lives to save yours? | 需要冒生命危险拯救你呢 |
[21:18] | If you don’t like my methods, report me to your boss. | 如果你不喜欢我的方式就向我的上级投诉我 |
[21:20] | He’s the one who trained me. | 是他训练我的 |
[21:22] | Oh, Commissioner Grissom’s | 格里索姆局长 |
[21:23] | already had a lot to say about you. | 已经对你有很多评价了 |
[21:28] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[22:12] | – Otis. – Yes, Chief? | -奥蒂斯 -什么事 队长 |
[22:13] | You still have that report on Grissom? | 你还有格里索姆的报告吗 |
[22:14] | Yeah. I mean, yes. | 嗯 我是说 有的 |
[22:16] | I want you to go over it with a fine-tooth comb, | 我要你对那份报告进行彻底的深挖 |
[22:17] | make sure every figure is triple-checked. | 确保对每一项都进行核查 |
[22:19] | Are you going to take it to the mayor’s office? | 你准备送到市长办公室吗 |
[22:21] | You just bring it to me when you’re done. | 完事之后交给我就行 |
[22:23] | Yes, Chief. | 是 队长 |
[23:35] | Hey, Brett, this guy I’m seeing, Declan– | 布莱特 和我约会的这个德克兰 |
[23:38] | he owns this speakeasy | 他开了一家地下酒吧 |
[23:40] | under the old Wesley Memorial Bank Building downtown. | 就在市里韦斯利纪念银行大楼地下 |
[23:42] | You been there? | 你去过吗 |
[23:43] | Well, it rocks, and I got the hookup. | 那里可棒了 我约了几个人 |
[23:46] | So, if you want to come with me tonight, | 如果你晚上想和我一起去的话 |
[23:47] | there will be no standing in line. | 就不用排队了 |
[23:49] | Oh, thank you. May–maybe another time. | 谢谢你 不过还是改天吧 |
[23:52] | – You got a hot date? – Uh, no. | -你约了人了吗 -没有 |
[23:56] | I’m–I’m single. | 我 还是单身 |
[23:59] | Just so you know, | 我可跟你说 |
[24:00] | this place is like a feeding frenzy, girl. | 那个地方就像个捕猎场 姐妹 |
[24:02] | Like, you will get eaten alive. | 你会被生吃了的 |
[24:05] | Whenever you want to go, just let me know. | 你想去了就跟我说 |
[24:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:08] | Don’t let it drag on the bottom, now, Kelly. | 别让鱼把你的线拉到头 凯利 |
[24:13] | You can be the Chief of the firehouse, | 就算你是消防队队长 |
[24:15] | the captain of this boat, but don’t tell me | 是这艘船的船长 但也轮不着你来教我 |
[24:17] | how to fish, old man. | 怎么钓鱼 老头子 |
[24:19] | Oh, is that right? | 是吗 |
[24:21] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[24:26] | Hey, Chief, what’s the story with you and Jerry Gorsch? | 队长 你和这个杰瑞·高尔什有什么故事吗 |
[24:30] | That one. | 他啊 |
[24:32] | Back when I first made Captain of Firehouse 22, | 我当年刚当上22消防队队长时 |
[24:35] | we had a young candidate named Jerry Gorsch, | 有个年轻的后备队员 名叫杰瑞·高尔什 |
[24:37] | who might have been good at a lot of things. | 他可能有这个那个的优点 |
[24:39] | All I know is firefighting was not one of them. | 但我知道 他不适合干消防员 |
[24:41] | – Sounds like a problem. – It was. | -似乎是个麻烦 -就是 |
[24:43] | When it came time to write up my year-end report, | 等到了我写年终报告的时候 |
[24:45] | I let our battalion chief know my feelings on the subject. | 我就和大队长说了我对他的看法 |
[24:48] | And Gorsch found out? | 然后高尔什发现了 |
[24:50] | They sent him to headquarters | 他们把他调到了总部 |
[24:52] | where his talents were better suited. | 他的才能挺适合在那里干的 |
[24:54] | – What talents? – Political ones. | -什么才能 -政治才能 |
[24:56] | Does he know you were responsible? | 他知道是你导致他被调职吗 |
[24:59] | I was open about it. Hell, he should be thanking me. | 我没有隐瞒 而且他应该感谢我 |
[25:02] | He has done quite well, rising up through the ranks… | 他干得很好 青云直上 |
[25:05] | his way. | 用他的手段吧 |
[25:09] | It’s just like Grissom to find your Achilles’ heel | 看来格里索姆找到了你最大的弱点 |
[25:11] | and use it against you. | 用来对付你了 |
[25:25] | Chief, you cool if I take a furlough week? | 队长 我能请一周假吗 |
[25:29] | You going somewhere? | 你要去哪 |
[25:31] | I’m thinking about stepping it up, | 我觉得我应该主动一点 |
[25:32] | as someone recently advised me. | 最近有人这么劝我了 |
[25:35] | – Maybe heading to San Juan. – Really? | -也许我该去圣胡安 -是吗 |
[25:44] | – Oh, let him take it. – Set the hook. | -让他放一放 -快收线 |
[25:46] | Oh, come on. Easy now. | 加油 别急 |
[25:50] | That means he’s fighting you. Come on, fight him back. | 他在跟你对抗呢 加油 反击回去 |
[25:53] | Fight him back. Get him up here. | 反击 把他钓上来 |
[25:55] | – Yeah! – Yeah! | -好 -好 |
[25:56] | Oh, come on, get it! Get it! Whoo! | 加油 捞上来 |
[26:08] | hey, Mr. Fish. | 你好 鱼先生 |
[26:10] | Hey, Chief, hi. | 你好 船长 |
[26:18] | – Ramirez! – Zvonecek! | -拉米瑞兹 -兹沃内切克 |
[26:21] | I got you, man. I finally got you. | 我赢你了 哥们 我终于赢了 |
[26:25] | – Uh, what? – Checkmate in eight, brother. | -什么 -八步将死 大哥 |
[26:29] | I’ve studied every permutation, | 我计算了所有的路数 |
[26:30] | and black is vulnerable no matter what you do. | 不管你怎么走 黑棋都输定了 |
[26:33] | Brian, I haven’t been to Firehouse 51 in seven months. | 布莱恩 我大半年没来过51消防队了 |
[26:37] | – I transferred over to 84. – You did what? | -我转到84队去了 -什么 |
[26:41] | I’m humping hoses on Engine 84–I thought you knew. | 我去84消防队管水车去了 还以为你知道 |
[26:45] | – Who have I been beating? – I don’t know. | -那我赢了谁 -不知道 |
[26:47] | Who–who have I been beating? | 谁 我赢了谁 |
[26:50] | That’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[26:53] | Hey, it’s the jolly fishermen. | 这不是丰收的渔夫吗 |
[26:55] | – How have the bass been biting? – Well, you and Mouch | -钓了多少鱼啊 -你和穆奇 |
[26:57] | should have come and found out for yourselves. | 应该自己来看看 |
[26:58] | – Yeah, I had to work. – I had to drink. | -我还得工作 -我还要喝酒 |
[27:00] | How come I didn’t get an invite? | 为什么不邀请我 |
[27:02] | Because I’m waiting for those reports. | 因为我在等你那些报告 |
[27:06] | Actually… | 其实 |
[27:08] | Hey, Chief. | 给你 队长 |
[27:09] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[27:12] | I got them for you. | 我弄来了 |
[27:18] | It’s not a case of sour grapes, Dale. | 这不是怨气 戴尔 |
[27:20] | I want you to know that. I’m not angling for the job. | 你得清楚这一点 我不是为了谋取他的工作 |
[27:24] | – What am I looking at? – Manipulated statistics. | -这是什么 -被篡改的数据 |
[27:27] | Grissom deliberately falsified the numbers in his district | 格里索姆故意伪造了数据 使他的辖区 |
[27:30] | to make it seem busier, more efficient, more productive, | 看起来更繁忙 更高效 更有成效 |
[27:32] | and the mayor’s office bought right into it. | 而市长办公室完全相信了 |
[27:36] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[27:40] | This is a serious allegation. | 这是很严肃的指控 |
[27:41] | It would have been better to have it before his appointment. | 如果能在他被任命之前提出就更好了 |
[27:43] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[27:46] | To be honest, misinterpretation of my motives | 老实说 我一直没提出的原因 |
[27:50] | is why I haven’t come forward until now, but… | 就是不想我的动机被曲解 但是 |
[27:53] | it’s not about me. | 重点不在于我 |
[27:55] | It’s about the Chicago Fire Department. | 重点是芝加哥消防局 |
[28:04] | I will take it to the mayor immediately. | 我会立刻向市长汇报 |
[28:16] | This is Jerry Gorsch. | 我是杰瑞·高尔什 |
[28:19] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[28:21] | Um, about 20 minutes. | 大约20分钟 |
[28:25] | I’ll head there right away, sir. | 我马上就去 先生 |
[28:38] | Did you think that up yourself– | 是你自己想出来的吗 |
[28:39] | – just like all whippity-whop? – No, it’s an old saying. | -凭空想出来的吗 -不是 是一句老话 |
[28:43] | What– what– what is this? | 这 这是什么 |
[28:48] | Looks like there’s a note. | 这儿有个留言 |
[28:51] | “Didn’t see my knight. Checkmate in two.” | “没注意我的马 两步将军” |
[28:55] | Winky face. | 眨眼表情 |
[28:58] | Who am I even playing? | 我到底在和谁下棋 |
[29:07] | Let the record show I am on time | 请记录 我在51消防队的 |
[29:09] | for my second shift at Firehouse 51. | 第二次轮班 准时到岗 |
[29:15] | Ambulance 61, man down from unknown causes, | 61号救护车 一名男性不明原因倒下 |
[29:19] | 435 South Ashland Avenue. | 南阿什兰大道435号 |
[29:34] | – What’s up? – Some joker in there | -什么情况 -里面有个蠢货 |
[29:35] | got hit in the head with a brick. | 被用砖打了头部 |
[29:37] | Some kind of domestic– sister’s boyfriend maybe. | 家庭纠纷 好像是妹妹的男朋友 |
[29:40] | – You arrest the guy? – Was gone before we got here. | -你们逮捕他了吗 -我们来之前他就跑了 |
[29:44] | Is the victim conscious? | 受害者有意识吗 |
[29:45] | Yeah, but it doesn’t look too good. | 有 但是感觉不妙 |
[29:48] | Show us. | 带我们过去 |
[29:55] | I told Little B not to come here whenever Jamiel was home. | 我和B仔说过 杰米尔在家的时候不要来 |
[29:57] | He ain’t supposed to be here never. | 他任何时候都不该来 |
[29:59] | We wasn’t doing nothing! | 我们什么都没做 |
[30:03] | All right, let me see. | 好了 让我看看 |
[30:07] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[30:10] | God. | 天啊 |
[30:12] | He’s got orbital pressure buildup. | 他有眼眶内压增高 |
[30:13] | We got to get him to Med right away. | 我们得马上送他去医院 |
[30:14] | He doesn’t want us to move him. | 他不让我们转移他 |
[30:16] | What? He could lose his eye. | 什么 他可能会失去这只眼睛 |
[30:17] | He’s got an ankle monitor. | 他戴着电子脚铐 |
[30:18] | I’m calling Corrections to get them to shut it off, | 我正在给监狱打电话 让他们把脚铐关闭 |
[30:20] | but if you remove him before it disconnects, | 但如果你们在关闭前带走他 |
[30:22] | he’s going to go back to jail for violating parole. | 他就要因违反假释而回监狱了 |
[30:24] | We can’t wait. We have to transport you. | 我们不能等了 必须转移你 |
[30:25] | I can explain the circumstances. | 我可以解释 事出有因 |
[30:27] | Yeah, and how long I’m gonna be sitting in a cell | 是啊 在法官搞清楚之前 |
[30:29] | while some judge sorts that out? | 我要在监狱里等多久 |
[30:31] | Please don’t move me until this thing gets shut off, all right? | 请不要在这东西关闭之前转移我 好吗 |
[30:33] | I can’t pay no attorney. | 我雇不起律师 |
[30:37] | Hand me the scalpel from the jump bag. | 从急救包里拿把手术刀给我 |
[30:39] | For what? | 做什么 |
[30:40] | I’m going to perform the lateral canthotomy. | 我要进行外眦切开术 |
[30:42] | You’re three months on the job. | 你才开始工作三个月 |
[30:43] | – We’re not trained for that. – I am. | -我们没受过这种训练 -我训练过 |
[30:45] | – No, absolutely not. – Ten minutes. | -不 绝对不行 -还要十分钟 |
[30:48] | If we tried to move him now, he’d lose the eye anyway. | 就算我们立刻转移他 他也会失去这只眼睛 |
[30:58] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[31:00] | Ready? Keep breathing. | 准备好了吗 保持呼吸 |
[31:05] | Just keep breathing for me, okay? | 保持呼吸 好吗 |
[31:06] | Slow and steady. | 平稳呼吸 |
[31:10] | You’re okay, just breathe, breathe. | 你没事的 呼吸 |
[31:18] | – What– what you doing, lady? – Trust me. | -你 你在做什么 女士 -相信我 |
[31:20] | I have to release the pressure, | 我得把血压降下来 |
[31:22] | or we’re going to be picking up your eyeball off the floor. | 不然待会就得满地找你的眼珠子了 |
[31:29] | Deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[31:39] | Easy. | 放松 |
[31:43] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[31:45] | Can I have some gauze, please? | 请把纱布给我 |
[31:50] | Tape. | 绷带 |
[31:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:54] | Okay, DSC is shutting off the monitor now. | 好的 监控中心正在关闭脚环 |
[31:57] | You’re good to go. | 你可以走了 |
[31:58] | You okay, Jamiel? You still here? | 你还好吗 杰米尔 能听见吗 |
[32:02] | All right. | 好的 |
[32:03] | Okay, we’re going to lift you up on three. | 好 我们数三下就扶你起来 |
[32:05] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[32:06] | How do you know how to perform surgery? | 你怎么会做手术 |
[32:09] | Different lifetime ago. | 以前的人生经历 |
[32:18] | I heard the surgeons talking. | 我听医生说 |
[32:19] | Looks like the guy we brought in, Jamiel– | 好像我们送来的人 杰米尔 |
[32:20] | he’s going to be fine. | 他没事 |
[32:22] | Might have some blurry vision for a while, | 视力可能会模糊一阵子 |
[32:23] | but they think he’ll make a full recovery. | 但他们说他会完全康复 |
[32:26] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[32:29] | I’m sorry for… | 抱歉我… |
[32:32] | taking over that call. | 擅自做了决定 |
[32:34] | You’re the PIC, | 你是急救主管 |
[32:35] | and I know I should wait for you to give orders. | 我知道我应该等你指令 |
[32:37] | It was just time sensitive, so I jumped on it. | 时间紧急 所以我就越界了 |
[32:41] | No, it’s–it’s cool. | 不 没 没事 |
[32:43] | That’s what a good partner should do. | 好搭档就应该这样 |
[32:53] | Was that Emily Foster? | 那是艾米丽·福斯特吗 |
[32:56] | She’s a paramedic now? | 她现在成急救人员了 |
[32:59] | Oh, how the mighty have fallen. | 巨人陨落啊 |
[33:19] | Otis, what are you doing? It’s end of shift. | 奥蒂斯 你在干什么 下班了 |
[33:22] | Exactly. I reset the chess board, | 正是 我重新摆好了棋盘 |
[33:25] | and now I have to see who from third shift | 现在我倒要看看三班是谁 |
[33:27] | comes in and moves a piece. | 过来动棋子了 |
[33:29] | Okay, well, look, unless you want to find another ride home, | 好吧 你是不是想换个方式回家 |
[33:32] | the train is leaving the station in five minutes. | 城铁五分钟后就要离站了 |
[33:34] | Oh, I’m going to be here all day if I have to. | 有必要的话我可以在这里待一天 |
[33:36] | I have to know. | 我一定要知道 |
[33:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:59] | Oh, you can’t be serious. | 真的假的 |
[34:08] | Explain yourself. | 解释吧 |
[34:10] | What do you want from me, Otis? | 你让我怎么办 奥蒂斯 |
[34:12] | Ramirez transferred out. | 拉米雷斯[国际象棋大师]附身了 |
[34:13] | I saw the chess board just sitting here, | 我看到棋盘在这 |
[34:15] | begging me to make a move. I– | 求着我去下 我… |
[34:18] | – Why didn’t you tell me? – What? I don’t know. | -为什么不告诉我 -什么 我也不知道 |
[34:21] | We’re competing against each other all the time, | 我们一直在竞争 |
[34:23] | which brings a fair share of trash talking, | 每次都引发口水战 |
[34:27] | jawing, and guff. | 啰啰嗦嗦的一长串 |
[34:28] | And, um, I think… | 而且 我觉得 |
[34:31] | I think it was nice | 我觉得这样挺好 |
[34:33] | to just play a game against you | 就这样跟你下棋 |
[34:36] | without all the extra shenanigans. | 不耍多余的滑头 |
[34:42] | – That’s sweet, actually. – Yeah, it was. | -挺好的 确实 -是的 本来是挺好 |
[34:47] | I mean, it was sweet | 那时候 |
[34:49] | when I didn’t know who was going to win. | 我还不知道谁会赢 |
[34:50] | But now that I have proven once again | 但现在我又一次证明了 |
[34:52] | that I am the queen of all I survey, | 只要是我涉及的领域我都是王者 |
[34:55] | I see nothing wrong with a little verbal sparring. | 我看来一点口舌之争也没什么不好 |
[34:57] | Oh, here we go. | 又开始了 |
[34:58] | Do they make trophies for chess champions? | 国际象棋的冠军有奖杯吗 |
[35:00] | I mean, they do, right? | 有的 对吧 |
[35:02] | Which you should look into | 你得去查查 |
[35:03] | because my birthday is coming up, | 因为我的生日就快到了 |
[35:04] | and I need a little decoration for the mantel. | 我想在架子上添点装饰 |
[35:07] | Okay, well, we’ll see about that, | 我们走着瞧吧 |
[35:08] | because tonight I want a rematch– | 因为今晚我想再下一局 |
[35:10] | at Molly’s, with time limits. | 在莫利酒吧计时比赛 |
[35:13] | Oh, you’re on, son, | 我奉陪 孩子 |
[35:14] | but you better bring a defense this time. | 不过这次你最好做好防守 |
[35:17] | She said she would have caught twice as many fish as me | 她说如果我们叫了她一起去的话 |
[35:20] | if we’d only invited her along. | 要是我们请她去的话 |
[35:20] | if we’d only invited her along. | 她抓的鱼得比我多一倍 |
[35:21] | That sounds like Kidd. | 这话还真像基德会说的 |
[35:23] | Anyway, um… | 无论如何… |
[35:25] | Boden’s boat kind of gave me the bug. | 博登的船实在是太碍事了 |
[35:27] | I think I might head up to Wisconsin, | 我可能要去一趟威斯康辛 |
[35:28] | try and catch some walleye. | 看能不能得上外斜视 |
[35:29] | – You want in on that? – Maybe. | -你要不要一起 -可能吧 |
[35:31] | Or maybe I’ll need a lift to the airport. | 不过我也可能需要有人开车送我去机场 |
[35:35] | All right, well, let me know. I’m happy either way. | 行吧 做好决定就告诉我 我都不介意的 |
[35:39] | Yeah. | 好 |
[35:49] | Wallace. | 华莱士 |
[35:51] | Jerry. | 杰瑞 |
[35:55] | Looks like you’ve been pretty busy, Chief. | 你看起来挺忙啊 队长 |
[36:00] | A lot of free time on your hands? | 时间多得用不完了 |
[36:02] | I thought it would ease your mind | 我觉得告诉你 |
[36:03] | to know that the mayor’s office received your report, | 市长办公室收到了你的报告应该会让你放宽心 |
[36:05] | and while they appreciate your concern, | 他们很感谢你的忧虑 |
[36:07] | they’re already well aware of the clerical error | 但他们已经知道五号辖区的 |
[36:09] | in regards to District 5’s call log. | 出警记录出现了文书错误 |
[36:12] | – Clerical error? – That’s right. | -文书错误 -没错 |
[36:14] | I’m sure you understand how these things happen. | 你肯定也能理解 这种事时有发生 |
[36:15] | You use a temp agency, you expect them to know | 毕竟找的是临时代理 不可能清楚 |
[36:18] | the inner workings of the Chicago Fire Department, | 芝加哥消防局的内部运作 |
[36:20] | all of its tics, and, well, it’s harder than it looks. | 所有的专业词汇 这可没那么容易 |
[36:23] | The mayor let Commissioner Grissom know | 市长告诉格里索姆局长 |
[36:25] | that he has his full confidence. | 他对他充满了信心 |
[36:28] | They’ve grown really close– the mayor and Grissom. | 他们关系越来越好了 市长和格里瑟姆 |
[36:32] | They share the same outlook, you might say. | 差不多都能穿一条裤子了 |
[36:36] | Anyway… | 好了… |
[36:38] | that office back there– noticed it’s empty. | 我发现里面那间办公室 还是空的 |
[36:41] | I’d appreciate you keeping it cleared for me | 希望你能一直帮我留着 |
[36:42] | so I can work out of here on a more permanent basis. | 这样我就能一直在这里办公了 |
[36:45] | “Permanent”? | “一直” |
[36:48] | Yeah, is that a problem? | 是啊 有问题吗 |
[36:55] | No, Jerry. Not a problem. | 没问题 杰瑞 完全没问题 |
[37:01] | Good. | 那就好 |
[37:31] | Gabby. | 加比 |
[37:33] | Hey, Matt. | 马特 |
[37:36] | – You’re back. – Yeah, I am. | -你回来了 -嗯 |
[37:41] | Those look more like leaving bags | 你这行李倒不像是要留下 |
[37:43] | than staying bags. | 反而是要走啊 |
[37:49] | Yeah, they asked me to extend again. | 嗯 他们让我延长任期 |
[37:55] | How long? | 延长多久 |
[38:02] | It’s a permanent position. | 这是一份长久工作 |
[38:10] | I can’t describe to you | 我没办法告诉你 |
[38:11] | the amount of aid they need down there. | 他们那里有多需要医护人员 |
[38:13] | I mean, it’s like the bell’s going off every single minute. | 根本就不可能停的下来 |
[38:16] | They asked me to lead a unit, | 他们让我负责一个小组 |
[38:18] | directing two dozen men and women– | 手下有24名职员 |
[38:19] | doctors, nurses, lawyers, engineers, | 医生 护士 律师 工程师 |
[38:22] | people who are giving up… | 那些人都放弃了… |
[38:25] | everything just to help. | 一切 为他们提供帮助 |
[38:32] | You could come with me. | 你可以跟我一起去 |
[38:35] | We could go together. | 我们一起走 |
[38:42] | I’m a Chicago guy. | 我离不开芝加哥 |
[38:45] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[38:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:57] | I’m so sorry, Matt. | 对不起 马特 |
[39:01] | I didn’t know it was going to turn into this when I left. | 我走之前也没想到会变成现在这个样子 |
[39:03] | – I just thought– – You’re meant to do this. | -我还以为… -这就是你该走的路 |
[39:07] | All your training, your years as a paramedic, | 你接受了那么多训练 有那么多年的医护经验 |
[39:10] | your time as a firefighter, it led you to this. | 还做过消防员 一切都是为了今天 |
[39:15] | I’m just lucky I got to walk alongside you | 我很开心能陪伴你走过了 |
[39:17] | as long as I did. | 这么长的路 |
[39:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:30] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[39:39] | I’ve never known anyone as good as you, Matt Casey. | 我从没见过你这么好的人 马特·凯西 |
[39:44] | I never will. | 再也不会见到了 |