Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] I’m the one that told you to keep your feelings about Brett to yourself. 是我让你把对布莱特的感情憋在心里的
[00:04] Obviously, it was bad advice. 很明显 我的建议很失败
[00:06] I got to tell her how I feel. 我得告诉她我的感觉
[00:08] Good for you on Staten’s endorsement. 恭喜你拿到了斯塔顿的推荐
[00:10] I’m with the “Sun Times.” 我是《芝加哥太阳报》的
[00:12] Is any truth to the claims 你最近从斯塔顿局长的一个
[00:12] that you received a large cash kickback 朋友那里 收到了一大笔现金酬劳
[00:15] from a friend of Commissioner Staten’s? 这件事是真的吗
[00:17] Everything OK? 一切都好吗
[00:18] It’s not about whether you can get pregnant. 这不是你能不能怀孕的问题
[00:20] It’s about whether you should. 而是你该不该怀孕的问题
[00:21] What–What does that mean? 什么 这是什么意思
[00:22] It could be fatal. 有可能是致命的
[00:24] Look, whatever you’re up to, 不管你有什么企图
[00:26] do not mess with Kelly. 不准你再坑凯利了
[00:28] Nicholas is missing. 尼古拉斯丢了
[00:30] And I don’t know what to do. 我不知道该怎么办
[00:31] Just take it easy, okay? I’m sure that he’s fine. 放松点 好吗 我肯定他没事的
[00:36] We cannot issue an Amber Alert unless we have reason 我们不能发布安珀警报 除非
[00:38] to believe that the child is in imminent danger 我们有理由相信孩子有
[00:40] of serious bodily injury or death. 严重的身体受伤或死亡危险
[00:42] – From what you’ve described– – How the hell -从你的描述看来… -我都联系不上我儿子
[00:44] am I supposed to know that if I can’t get a hold of my son? 我怎么知道他有没有受伤 有没有死亡危险
[00:47] Hey, anything that you can do to help us out, 你能想到的任何能帮到我们的
[00:50] it’ll be greatly appreciated, Joe. 感激不尽 乔
[00:53] Becky? 贝琪
[00:56] Where–where are you? 你在哪
[01:00] Okay, I’m gonna come to you. Good. 好 我这就去找你 好
[01:04] Yaeh, Okay. 是的
[01:06] That was my babysitter. 是我的保姆
[01:08] They went ice skating, 他们去滑冰了
[01:10] and then she took Nicholas back to her house. 然后她带尼古拉斯回她家了
[01:14] She was charging her phone and they both fell asleep. 她正给她手机充电 他们俩都睡着了
[01:17] I’m so embarrassed. 太尴尬了
[01:23] – Hey, thanks, Joe. – Yeah. -谢了 乔 -没什么
[01:31] I’m so sorry. 不好意思
[01:32] That’s perfectly understandable. 完全能理解
[01:37] Let’s go get him. 去接他吧
[01:46] It turns out the babysitter’s mom was making 原来保姆的妈妈在做
[01:48] spaghetti or something. They went to her house 意大利面还是什么的 他们去了她家
[01:51] and fell asleep watching TV. 看电视的时候睡着了
[01:55] What? 什么
[01:57] Well, it was just seems like Renee overreacted. 看来蕾妮似乎反应过度了
[02:01] What was she supposed to do? 那她该怎么做
[02:03] She goes home, there’s no note, there’s no nothing. 她回了家 没留言 什么都没有
[02:06] She tries to get in touch with the babysitter. 她尝试和保姆联系
[02:08] It goes straight to voicemail. 但直接转到了留言信箱
[02:10] Anyone would freak out. 任何人都会崩溃的
[02:12] Uh, sure. 当然
[02:31] Uh, so, 那个
[02:33] I’ve been thinking about it a lot since 从我们离开生育诊所
[02:34] we left the fertility clinic. 我想了很多
[02:35] And I don’t wanna be rash or impulsive but… 我不想轻率或冲动 但…
[02:40] I’ve decided that we’re gonna keep trying for a baby. 我决定我们继续努力要孩子
[02:45] You’ve decided? 你决定
[02:46] Well, it’s my body, so it’s my choice. 我的身体我做主
[02:50] I’m the one taking on the risk. 由我来承担风险
[02:52] And I get it. I get it. 我明白 我明白
[02:53] I know what you’re gonna say, especially since they said that 我知道你会说 特别是自从他们说
[02:55] there was a 10% risk that something could go wrong, 有百分之十的可能会有问题时
[02:57] but the way I see it, 但在我看来
[03:00] there means there’s a 90% chance that we could 那意味着有百分之九十的可能
[03:02] be happy parents to our child. 我们能有孩子 做幸福快乐的父母
[03:09] And haven’t we had some fun trying? 要孩子的过程不是很有趣吗
[03:13] Look, 听我说
[03:16] I know you wanna be a dad since I first met you. 我第一次见你就知道你想当爸爸
[03:21] This is our time. 是时候了
[03:27] No, ma’am, all I can offer you is, “No comment.” 不 女士 我只能说”无可奉告”
[03:31] You will have to take that up with 你去问
[03:32] Chief Huffhines in the public relations department. 公关部的赫夫海恩斯队长吧
[03:35] Thank you. 谢谢
[03:37] I haven’t seen anything online yet. 我还没看到网上有什么消息
[03:39] Well, maybe there’s hope for fact-checking in the world. 说不定还是有人会调查真相的
[03:41] Any idea how this bribery story got started? 你知道受贿的消息是怎么传出去的吗
[03:43] There’s no mystery there. It had to be Grizz. 不难猜 肯定是格瑞兹
[03:46] He’s the only other person who knew about it. 只有他知道这件事
[03:47] He also knows it’s a bunch of lies. 他也知道那都是骗人的
[03:49] I’m gonna handle the story the same way we handled 我要像解决那起贿赂一样
[03:51] the incident itself– above board and by the book. 解决这件事 上报并照章办事
[03:57] Squad 3, Engine 51. 3号救援车 51号水罐车
[03:58] Construction fire. 81 South Aberdeen St. 建筑起火 南阿尔伯丁路81号
[04:01] Let’s go. 我们走
[04:24] What happened? 出什么事了
[04:25] Our crew must’ve broken a gas main. 我们的人肯定是弄破了一根煤气总管
[04:27] The lumber– it just went up like kindling. 那些杂物 一下子就烧起来了
[04:31] We’ll fight the fire from the second floor. 我们从二楼开始灭火
[04:34] Go. 行动
[04:35] Battalion 25 to Main, we have a ruptured gas main. 25号队长车呼叫总部 现场有煤气管道破裂
[04:39] We need the gas company here ASAP to shut this thing down. 需要煤气公司立刻赶到现场关闭煤气
[04:42] 51, drop two lines– one to cover the team inside, 51号 扯两根水管 一根帮助室内的队友
[04:45] one to be in position to extinguish the fire 一根随时准备在煤气关停之后
[04:47] once this gas is shut off. 迅速灭火
[04:49] – Let’s go! – Copy that, Battalion 25. -行动 -收到 25号队长车
[04:54] – Hey, help! – Get us out of here! -救命 -救我们出去
[04:57] Help! 救命
[04:59] Here. 这里
[05:09] We got two men trapped. 有两人被困
[05:11] 51, send your line straight down. 51号 把水管放下去
[05:14] I need your hose line down there. 我需要你们把水管放下去
[05:17] Bend the line into a U and send it down. 将水管弯成U形放下去
[05:20] We’ll pull these guys out using the hose. 我们用水管把他们拉上来
[05:29] – Ready, Chief. – Go. -准备好了 队长 -行动
[05:36] Hey, the water curtain will keep the heat back. 水幕会阻隔热浪
[05:39] Get behind me. 来我身后
[05:42] Coming down to you, Lieutenant. 马上放下去了 副队
[05:50] One at a time. 一个一个来
[05:51] Step on the hose, wrap your arms up. 站在水管上 把手缠在上面
[05:52] – They’ll bring you up. – Got it. -他们会拉你们上去的 -好
[05:55] And…pull! 拉
[05:59] Pull! Pull! 拉 拉
[06:05] Come on. 上来
[06:06] – You okay? – Yeah. -你还好吗 -嗯
[06:12] And pull! 拉
[06:16] Pull! We got you. 拉 我们抓住你了
[06:20] Coming to you, Lieutenant. 来接你了 副队
[06:24] Severide, get out of there! 西弗莱德 快离开那里
[06:29] Pull! 拉
[06:31] Pull! Pull! 拉 拉
[06:35] Pull! 拉
[06:39] – You good? – Yeah. -你还好吧 -嗯
[06:43] Quick thinking, Chief. 反应真快 队长
[06:45] Gas company is on the scene. 煤气公司已经抵达现场
[06:53] Yes, thank you. Two nights. 对 谢谢你 两晚
[06:56] Oh, hey, do you guys have a shuttle 对了 你们有没有从机场
[06:58] from the airport to Blackberry Farms? 到黑莓农场的摆渡车
[07:01] Oh, oh, great. Thank you so much. 太好了 十分感谢
[07:06] Blackberry Farms? 黑莓农场
[07:08] I saw that place on the Travel Channel. 我在旅行频道上看到过这个地方
[07:11] That is swanky. 你是在炫富吧
[07:13] The Slamigan is blowing up. 锤铤火了
[07:14] We already have eight new orders across the Midwest, 我们已经收到了来自中西部的八份新订单
[07:18] six figure revenue by third quarter. 我们的收益就能达到六位数
[07:20] That’s great! 太棒了
[07:22] – I figure I’d celebrate. – By booking two nights -所以我就想庆祝一下 -于是就订了
[07:25] at one of the most romantic spots in America? 全美最浪漫的地方两晚的宾馆
[07:28] You taking Otis? 你是要带奥蒂斯去吗
[07:38] Uh, I’m gonna tell Brett the great news about our company 我想告诉布莱特我们公司的好消息
[07:42] and then I’m gonna ask her to go with me. 然后邀请她和我一起去
[07:47] I just– 我…
[07:48] just figured I’ll put it all out there, you know? 就想不如就直说了吧
[07:52] Tell her how I really feel. 告诉她我的真实感受
[07:54] Grand gesture. 搞个大动作
[07:57] And if I get rejected, well, 如果被拒绝了
[08:00] at least I didn’t hold back. 至少我没有隐藏自己的感情
[08:02] Is that crazy? 是不是有点疯
[08:03] It is, it’s crazy. I’m a moron. 确实是有点 我就是个白痴
[08:05] It’s not too late for me to back out. 我现在还有时间反悔
[08:07] I should back out. Should I back out? 我应该反悔 我该不该反悔
[08:08] No, you should not back out. 不应该 你不应该反悔
[08:11] You sure? 你确定吗
[08:12] Look, you can never go wrong with a grand gesture. 搞大动作永远不会错的
[08:20] Thank you. 谢谢你
[08:34] I got lunch duties today. 我今天要负责做午饭
[08:36] Oh, yeah? What’s on the menu? 是吗 那你准备做什么
[08:38] Well, that is what I was coming out here to talk 这正是我想来跟你讨论的事
[08:40] to you about–see, there are certain privileges 你看啊 和厨师约会呢
[08:43] to going out with the cook, 其实是有好处的
[08:44] like you get a say in what she serves up. 比如说你可以决定她做什么
[08:48] Please say chicken parm. 拜托说鸡扒
[08:49] Please say chicken parm. 拜托说鸡扒
[08:52] – Chicken parm? – Ah, that’s my specialty! -鸡扒 -这可是我的拿手好菜
[08:54] Excuse me? 抱歉
[08:56] Can I steal him for a second? 我能跟他说几句话吗
[08:59] Sorry to barge in on you like this, 抱歉突然这样闯过来
[09:01] – but we have a problem. – Okay, what’s up? -出事了 -怎么了
[09:03] Well, the Crowder Refinery has brought on 克劳德炼油厂请了瑞克·卢比奥
[09:05] Rick Rubio as co-counsel. 做合伙律师
[09:07] He’s a tough, tough defense attorney 他是一位非常厉害的辩护律师
[09:09] with a forte for discrediting expert witnesses. 尤其擅长让鉴定证人失去公信力
[09:12] Okay, so how do we beat this guy? 那我们该怎么打败他
[09:14] I had some of the young litigators 我找了几位年轻的诉讼律师
[09:16] mock up some questions that you might draw on cross. 拟出了几个交叉盘问中可能会出现的问题
[09:19] I would love to go over these with you 希望可以和你过一下
[09:20] if there’s a conference room that we can borrow. 如果你们这里有空闲的会议室的话
[09:22] – Um, yeah, of course. – Okay. -当然有 -好
[09:24] – Yeah, I got it. – Oh, thank you. -我来拿吧 -谢谢
[09:28] Uh, and hey, chicken parm sounds great. 鸡扒听起来很不错
[09:30] I will get right on it… 我马上就去做…
[09:37] Boden. 博登
[09:39] I think we may have gotten out in front of this bribery story. 我们应该是抢在了受贿新闻的前面
[09:41] The commissioner has responded 局长在我的办公室
[09:43] to the Tribune’s questions through my office. 回应了论坛报的问题
[09:45] – What did he say? – Well, -他说什么了 -这个嘛
[09:46] he acknowledged that a certain battalion chief 他承认了一名消防队长
[09:50] did receive an improper cash gift, 确实收到了不合适的现金礼物
[09:52] but as soon as the commissioner learned about it, 但当局长知晓后
[09:54] he insisted it be returned. 立即要求他将现金归还了
[09:55] He’s not naming any names, but– 他没说具体是谁 不过…
[09:58] – But that’s a lie. – It’s an interpretation. -不过那是个谎言 -这只是一种解释
[10:01] Did he mention it was his buddy 他有没有说这笔不正常的
[10:02] who made the illicit payment? 款项就是他朋友拿来的
[10:04] No one’s getting in trouble here, Wallace. 所有人都不会惹上麻烦 华莱士
[10:05] Commissioner Staton wants to preserve his reputation 斯塔顿局长马上就要去联邦应急管理局了
[10:08] as he heads over to FEMA. 需要维护自己的名誉
[10:09] By throwing our chief under the bus. 然后就把黑锅扣到了我们队长脑袋上
[10:11] By putting this to bed. 他是在结束争议
[10:13] – I’m done falling. – Hey, Wallace. -我受够了 -华莱士
[10:21] Chief Hatcher? 海切尔队长
[10:22] Oh, just who I was looking for. 我正准备找你
[10:25] What can I do for you? 有什么需要帮忙的吗
[10:26] I know we’ve had our past differences, 我知道我们过去有过矛盾
[10:28] but I’ve always thought of you as one of the fiercest, 但我一直认为你是芝加哥消防局最勇猛
[10:30] most battle-tested paramedics in the CFD. 最有实战经验的急救人员
[10:33] – Thank you, Chief. – So I’ll get right to it. -谢谢你 队长 -那我就直说了
[10:35] Puerto Rico is still in a bad way. 波多黎各的形势依然严峻
[10:38] There’s a lot of people in need of power and assistance, 有很多人亟需援助
[10:41] so we’re sending a team of paramedics down there to help 所以我们要派一支医疗小组前去
[10:42] with the relief efforts, and I need some volunteers. 帮助救灾 我需要志愿者
[10:48] You were the first person who came to mind. 你是我最先想到的人
[10:51] I-I’m flattered. 我真的受宠若惊
[10:53] It’s just, it’s not a good time. 可是现在时机不合适
[10:56] It never is, but this is an important cause. 从来就没有合适的时机 可这件事十分紧要
[11:00] I appreciate all this, Chief, I do. 我真的很感谢你想到我 队长 真的
[11:03] I just got a lot going on right now. 只是我现在真的脱不开身
[11:06] Hey, no problem. 没关系
[11:08] I understand. 我能理解
[11:23] Thought you were more of a man, Carl. 是我高看你了 卡尔
[11:26] – Excuse me? – I thought you were more -你说什么 -我以为你是个消防员
[11:27] of a firefighter than a cheap mudslinger. 不是什么卑劣的诽谤者
[11:31] You better rethink everything 麻烦你注意一下
[11:35] I know it was you. 我知道是你
[11:36] I know you leaked to whatever reporter you have 是你向手机通讯录里的记者
[11:38] in your phone list that I took some money. 透露我收受了贿赂
[11:41] You also know that it isn’t true. 你也知道那并非事实
[11:43] I did the right thing with that offering. 对于那笔贿赂我做了正确的处理
[11:45] You need to do the right thing and tell the press 你也应该做正确的处理 告诉媒体
[11:48] what happened in the commissioner’s office. 那天在局长办公室到底发生了什么
[11:50] – You through? – Yes, I’m through. -你说完了吗 -说完了
[11:51] Then get the hell out. 那就给我滚出去
[11:58] You have no integrity 你根本毫无正直
[12:01] and no character. 和人格可言
[12:24] Word is, there was some shouting 听说格里索姆队长的办公室里
[12:27] coming from Chief Grissom’s office. 传出了吵架的声音
[12:30] What can I do for you now, Chief Huffhines? 有什么能为你做的吗 赫夫海恩斯局长
[12:32] Well, I’m here to put your mind at ease, actually. 我其实是来劝你的
[12:35] I spoke personally with the reporters, 我私下和记者们谈过了
[12:37] and they are dropping the story. 他们不会报道这条消息的
[12:39] I’m glad to hear it. 那可真好
[12:42] Unfortunately, the commissioner 不过 局长
[12:44] can no longer endorse you. 无法再为你背书了
[12:49] – I figured. – Come on, Wallace. -猜到了 -别这样 华莱士
[12:51] You understand how this stuff works. 你明白这是怎么一回事
[12:53] And anyway, you’re still in the running. 再说了 反正你还有机会
[12:56] I very much doubt that. 这我可不信
[12:57] I wouldn’t say that if it weren’t true. 如果是假的我也不会告诉你了
[12:59] My understanding is that Dale Cerutti’s 据我了解 戴尔·索鲁提
[13:01] still pushing for you, and quite frankly, 还在支持你 老实说
[13:04] Carl Grissom has rubbed more people than you the wrong way. 卡尔·格里索姆把其他人得罪得很深
[13:08] My advice? 我的建议呢
[13:10] Lay low, and, uh… 是你先保持低调
[13:13] maybe ease up on the shouting at headquarters. 别再去总部找人吵架了
[13:20] Copy that. 知道了
[13:33] I’ve been thinking. 我在考虑一件事
[13:38] Why don’t we adopt? 我们为什么不领养孩子
[13:41] I wanna be a dad, and it doesn’t matter to me 我想当爸爸 也不在乎
[13:43] if we’re the birth parents if we take– 我们是不是亲生父母
[13:44] After what we went through with Louie? 还记得之前路易的事吗
[13:47] That won’t happen again. 那种事不会再发生了
[13:48] ‘Cause I’m not going through it again. 因为我绝对不会再领养了
[13:50] No way I’m gonna risk it. 我绝对不会冒这个险
[13:52] But you’ll risk your own health? 可你却愿意拿自己的生命冒险
[13:54] Matt, 马特
[13:56] what happened with Louie… 路易那件事…
[14:03] What happened was gut-wrenching and painful, 那件事让我特别痛苦和难过
[14:07] and it nearly broke me. 我差点崩溃
[14:13] We have a plan. 我们已经有了计划
[14:15] Forget the fertility clinic. Let’s stick to the plan. 别管妇科医生怎么说 继续坚持我们的计划
[14:33] And why do you think so, Lieutenant? 你为什么这样认为 副队
[14:35] Because of my 16 years of service 因为我在芝加哥消防局
[14:36] to the Chicago Fire Department. 16年的消防经验
[14:38] But you’ve never actually worked 可你从未真正在
[14:39] in the office of fire investigation. 火灾调查办公室工作过
[14:41] I’ve worked with them on many occasions. 我曾多次和他们合作过
[14:43] Okay, well, how many is many? 多次是多少次
[14:45] Is it one? Two? Ten? 一次 两次 还是十次
[14:47] Over the years, 64. 这些年来总共64次
[14:50] Good. Yes, yes, yes, precision. 很好 用准确的数字
[14:53] That is exactly the kind of thing that’s needed 这正是向陪审团灌输信心的
[14:55] to instill confidence in this jury. 必需品
[14:57] You stay calm, you stick to the facts just like that. 保持冷静 就像刚才那样坚持事实
[14:59] I’ve never gotten to see you in action. 我都没见过你辩护的样子
[15:02] It’s impressive. 很厉害啊
[15:05] Thank you. 谢谢
[15:07] Okay… 好了…
[15:09] Lieutenant Severide, 西弗莱德副队
[15:11] can you show me in this diagram right here 你能否在这张图表中
[15:15] where the OFI determined that the fire started? 指出火警调查办公室认为的起火点
[15:19] 亲爱的乔 您的预定已经确认 期待您的到来
[15:40] Ambulance 61. Man down from unknown causes. 61号救护车 有人因不明原因昏厥
[15:44] 58 West Cicero. 西塞罗西街58号
[16:14] Ooh, how you doing there… 你还好吗
[16:16] Spencer. 斯宾塞
[16:18] What happened? 怎么回事
[16:20] Slipped. 滑倒了
[16:23] Can we come in? 我们能进去吗
[16:24] I guess. 应该能吧
[16:27] You guys bring any food? 你们带吃的来了吗
[16:29] Uh, no, that’s Postmates. 没有 那是同城快递
[16:32] Can you call them? 你能给他们打电话吗
[16:34] Yeah, what do you want? Nuggets? Fries? 可以 你想吃什么 鸡块 薯条
[16:37] – Yeeeah. – Aww, man. -好啊 -天啊
[16:40] First shift didn’t restock the jump bag. 第一轮班的人没有重装急救包
[16:42] I’m gonna go grab some gauze and Kerlix from the ambo. 我要去救护车里拿点纱布和绷带
[16:45] – I can do it. – No, no, no, I got it. -我去吧 -不用不用 我去就行
[16:47] All right, let’s see. 好了 让我看看
[16:50] Do you have any towels in the kitchen, or… 你厨房里有毛巾什么的吗
[16:52] No idea. 不知道
[16:54] Well, I gotta stop this cut from bleeding. 我得帮你给伤口止血
[16:57] My neighbor’s messed up. 我的邻居完蛋了
[17:02] What? 什么
[17:03] She’s messed up. 她完蛋了
[17:08] Back there. 就在那里
[17:28] See? Messed up. 看到没 完蛋了
[17:32] Help. 救命
[17:34] Main, I need a 10-1. 总部 我需要警方协助
[17:37] A-Ambulance 61 to Main. 61号救护车呼叫总部
[17:40] – Main, can you read me? – Help, help. -总部 能收到吗 -救我 救我
[17:43] Here. 来
[17:45] – My girls. – Don’t, don’t. -我的孩子们 -不要 不要
[17:47] – Don’t talk. – I have to. -不要说话 -我必须说
[17:49] Gabby! 加比
[17:50] Shh, quit yelling. 嘘 别喊了
[17:54] Spencer, go back into the other room. 斯宾塞 回另一个房间去
[17:55] You gotta quit yelling. 你不许再喊了
[17:57] I mean it! Now! 我是认真的 快去
[18:07] No, no, no, no. No, don’t. 不不不不不 不要
[18:09] – No, ma’am, ma’am. – Wendy. -女士 女士 -温蒂
[18:12] My partner–my partner is coming right back. 我的搭档…我的搭档马上就回来
[18:16] Okay? You just have to stick with me. 明白吗 你一定要坚持住
[18:18] My girls. 我的孩子们
[18:23] My girls… 孩子们
[18:25] – It’s okay. – Brett? -没事的 -布莱特
[18:27] Gabby! Call a 10-1! 加比 请求警方协助
[18:30] – He stabbed her. – He’s gone. -他捅了她 -他已经走了
[18:33] Ambulance 61, we need a 10-1. 61号救护车 我们需要警方协助
[18:37] Ugh, okay, Ambulance 61, we need a 10-1! 61号救护车 请求警方协助
[18:40] – Can you hear me? – Okay. -能收到吗 -好了
[18:42] I’m sorry. 对不起
[18:44] Hey, they’re on their way. 他们马上就到了
[18:46] Tell them. 告诉她们
[18:47] – No, no, Wendy. – Tell them. -不 温蒂 -告诉她们
[18:50] No. 不
[18:52] No, no. 不不不
[18:54] No, no, Wendy, Wendy, wait. 不行 温蒂 温蒂 醒醒
[18:57] Wendy, no. 温蒂 不要
[19:01] No. 不要
[19:37] Cops are on the way. 警察马上就到
[19:54] We received a call– “Man down from unknown causes.” 我们接到报警 “有人因不明原因昏厥”
[19:57] We went up to apartment 16. 就去了16号公寓
[19:59] He answered the door, 他开了门
[20:00] so we thought the apartment was his. 我们就以为那间公寓是他的
[20:02] Actually, he lived down the hall. 他住在同一层楼
[20:05] No idea why he did it, 除了神志不清之外
[20:06] other than gakked out of his mind. 我们并不知道他的动机
[20:08] We’re sending a couple of uniforms 我们会派几位警员
[20:09] to the day school for the daughters. 去走读学校接她的女儿
[20:14] I’ll call you later if I need anything more. 还有需要的话我再联系你们
[20:16] Okay, thanks. 好的 谢谢
[20:25] You okay? 你还好吧
[20:30] Come on, let’s go home. 走吧 我们回家
[20:59] Hey, we heard. You okay? 我们听说了 你没事吧
[21:03] Yeah–no, it was a-it was a rough call. 嗯…不 这次出警确实很难
[21:06] I just need to breathe. I’m good. 我需要喘口气 我没事
[21:09] Take as much time as you need. 你们想休息多久都行
[21:12] I’ll take 61 out of service until you give me the go ahead. 我先取消61号救火车的值勤 你们好了再去
[21:15] Oh, that’s not necessary, Chief. 没这个必要 队长
[21:18] I-I’m good to go. 我没事
[21:22] You sure? 你确定吗
[21:24] Yeah, yeah, we’re okay. 嗯 我们没事
[21:42] I’m sorry about everything. 对发生的一切我很抱歉
[21:43] I don’t wanna fight anymore. 我不想再吵架了
[21:45] Me neither. 我也是
[21:47] I have an errand to run, but… 我还有事 不过
[21:51] maybe we can set aside lunch today and just… 我们今天可以一起吃午餐 就…
[21:54] talk everything out? 好好聊聊
[21:56] Yeah, I’d like that. 好 没问题
[22:09] Welcome to Caring Hill. 欢迎来到希尔关爱
[22:10] Hello, I’m Matt Casey. 你好 我是马特·凯西
[22:12] I called earlier for an appointment with Devon. 我之前打电话跟德文预约了
[22:15] Oh, yes, I’m Devon Dawsey. I’m the one you spoke with. 你好 我是德文·道西 就是之前跟你通话的人
[22:18] Ah, nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[22:20] Come on in, Matt. 请进 马特
[22:22] Is your wife here? 你妻子来了吗
[22:23] No, no, no, 没有
[22:24] I’m on a fact-finding mission for both of us. 我为我们两个人来执行寻找真相的任务
[22:27] Huh, okay, well, come on in, 好 请进
[22:29] and I’ll give you a rundown on how we operate. 我告诉你我们是怎么操作的
[22:32] Thanks. 谢谢
[22:36] Well, if Carl Grissom makes Commissioner, 如果卡尔·格里索姆成为局长
[22:38] expect some changes. 肯定会有改变
[22:40] Any new appointment is gonna make his mark. 任何新任命都会让他有动作
[22:42] I mean 51 changes. 我是指51大队
[22:45] Come on, you think? 你这么觉得吗
[22:46] You guys talking about the commissioner spot? 你们在说局长的位子吗
[22:48] – Hey, Jerebko. – What’re you hearing? -节瑞克 -你听说到什么了
[22:51] I got a buddy who works down at city hall. 我在市政厅有认识的人
[22:53] Says the mayor’s asking for analytics. 他说市长在看分析数据
[22:55] Wants to make a real informed choice so as to, you know, 想综合多方面做出最明智的选择
[22:57] push back against the Chicago wave 应对把重要工作职位
[22:58] of handing out big jobs to your friends. 交给你朋友的浪潮
[23:00] That’s gotta work in Boden’s favor. 这肯定对博登有利
[23:02] Eh, that’s not what my captain at 99’s saying. 我在99大队的队长可不是这么说的
[23:04] Says Grissom’s district has the best statistics 他说格里索姆的区在整个芝加哥消防局
[23:06] in all the CFD–more calls, more saves, everything. 数据最好 出警次数和救援次数都是最多的
[23:10] Well, I’m gonna hold out hope that the best man 我还是希望最优秀的人
[23:11] wins in the end. 最后能赢
[23:14] Hey, any of you guys seen Brett? 你们有谁看到布莱特了吗
[23:15] No, I thought she was at the apartment. 没有 我还以为她在公寓里
[23:18] She was, but then she left. 本来是 不过后来走了
[23:19] She looked a little distraught, 她看上去有点不开心
[23:20] so I was hoping she came here to be with friends. 我还以为她来这里找朋友了
[23:23] Haven’t seen her. 没看到她
[24:01] Kelly, hi. 凯利
[24:04] I’d like to introduce you to 我介绍一下
[24:05] Firefighters Alec Burks and this is Dan Exum. 这是消防员亚力克·博克斯和丹·埃克斯姆
[24:09] These are the men that were injured during the accident. 他们就是事故中受伤的人
[24:13] This is Lieutenant Kelly Severide. 这是凯利·西弗莱德副队
[24:15] Can’t thank you enough for testifying on our behalf. 非常感谢你替我们作证
[24:17] – It means a lot. – Glad to do it. -意义重大 -乐意效劳
[24:19] – Hope it helps. – Oh, it will. -希望有帮助 -会的
[24:22] All right, gentlemen. 好了 各位
[24:23] So there is a conference room 这里有个会议室
[24:25] set up to hold the witnesses in before the trial goes underway. 是庭审开始前 证人等待的地方
[24:31] You seen Severide? 看到西弗莱德了吗
[24:32] I need to go over some equipment requests with him. 我要跟他确认一些设备申请
[24:34] Uh, he’s taken a furlough day. 他今天休假了
[24:37] Oh, right, he’s testifying. 对 他要去作证
[24:40] Mm-hmm. 对
[24:42] My understanding is, it’s an important case 那应该是针对消防员安全的
[24:44] for firefighters’ safety. 重要案件吧
[24:46] Yeah, that’s what he keeps saying. 对 他是一直这么说
[24:54] What’s up? 怎么了
[24:55] Nothing. 没事
[24:57] Nothing, I just, I, um– 没事 我…
[24:59] I’m just ready for things to get back to normal around here. 我就是准备好等这里回归正常了
[25:04] You and me both. 我也是
[25:06] Yeah. 嗯
[25:22] What’s this? 这是什么
[25:25] Just…hear me out. 你听我说
[25:34] I wanted to gather all the information I could, 我想收集所有能收集到的信息
[25:36] and put it out on the table 然后综合起来看看
[25:37] so we could make an informed decision. 我们好做出明智的决定
[25:40] I reached out to an adoption consultant 我联系了一个很有能力的
[25:41] who was really impressive. 领养顾问
[25:44] You’d like her. 你肯定会喜欢她的
[25:46] And this isn’t like Louie’s situation. 这跟路易的情况不同
[25:49] These kids aren’t from the foster system. 这些孩子不是寄养系统里的
[25:53] Devon can help us find a young couple 德文能帮我们找一对
[25:54] who maybe isn’t ready for parenthood, 可能没准备好做父母的年轻夫妇
[25:56] and we can adopt the baby from birth. 我们可以从孩子出生就领养
[25:59] We can be the only parents our child would ever know. 我们可以成为我们的孩子知道的唯一父母
[26:05] And… 可是…
[26:06] why did you think it’d be okay to talk to them without me? 你为什么不先问过我就去找他们
[26:14] Well, if we’re being fair, this isn’t just your decision, 公平地说 这不只是你的决定
[26:18] as much as you wanna think it is. 虽然你觉得是
[26:20] I have some say here- 我也有发言权…
[26:22] What happens in five years 万一孩子的生母
[26:23] when the birth mother decides she is ready for parenthood? 五年后觉得自己准备好为人父母了呢
[26:26] What happens when she sues for custody? 万一她起诉我们要监护权呢
[26:28] Our information can be private, Gabby. 我们可以匿名领养 加比
[26:30] Okay, ’cause that worked out so great last time. 是啊 上次进展那么顺利
[26:34] Maybe you don’t remember a stranger on our doorstep 你可能不记得我们结婚那天有个陌生人
[26:36] on our wedding day, but I do. 去了我们家门口 但我记得
[26:38] I am not adopting, Matt. 我不要领养 马特
[26:45] I wanna have my own baby. 我想要自己的孩子
[26:48] Why is that so hard for you to understand? 你为什么就是这么难理解
[26:50] Well, I want to also, but, Gabby, you can’t have one. 我也想要 但是加比 你有不了
[27:02] I didn’t mean it– 我不是故意…
[27:05] Ambulance 61. Bicycle accident. 61号救火车 自行车事故
[27:08] 32 West Madison. 西麦迪逊街32号
[27:45] Hey, what happened? 出什么事了
[27:48] What’s it look like? 你觉得呢
[27:50] It looks like you ran your bicycle 我觉得是你骑自行车
[27:51] through a sidewalk sign. 通过人行道
[27:56] Let me take a look. 我看看
[27:57] Okay, easy, easy. 轻点 轻点
[28:01] Looks like you may have broken it. 有可能骨折了
[28:02] Brett, gauze and a sling. 布莱特 纱布和悬带
[28:06] Brett. 布莱特
[28:07] – What? – Gauze and a sling. -什么 -纱布和悬带
[28:09] – I thought you said scissors. – I didn’t. -我以为你说的是剪刀 -不是
[28:13] Okay. 好吧
[28:13] Come on, Brett, gauze and a sling, let’s go. 快点 布莱特 纱布和悬带 快给我
[28:15] I’m getting them. 我正在拿
[28:16] Then do it. 那就快点
[28:35] Lieutenant, what happens 副队 如果有公司
[28:38] to a company when it cuts corners like this? 这样走捷径 那会如何
[28:40] If they get away with it, if nothing goes wrong, 如果不被发现 如果不出问题
[28:44] they stand to make a lot of money. 他们会赚很多钱
[28:46] Objection. Speculation. 反对 推测
[28:48] Your Honor, this is Lieutenant Severide’s 法官阁下 这是西弗莱德副队
[28:51] expert testimony in his own words. 自己给出的专业证词
[28:54] – I’ll allow it. – Thank you, Your Honor. -允许 -谢谢 法官阁下
[28:57] And, Lieutenant, in 16 years of service 副队 在为芝加哥消防局
[29:00] to the Chicago fire department, 服务的16年里
[29:02] have you ever seen negligence like this, 你见过这样的不作为吗
[29:04] in terms of a company’s compliance to the fire code? 就公司对消防条例的遵守而言
[29:07] Sure, lots of times. 见过 有很多
[29:11] That’s when we get called in to drag out dead bodies. 所以我们才经常出警去火场里扒死人
[29:24] No further questions, Your Honor. 没有问题了 法官阁下
[29:33] Brett. 布莱特
[29:35] Sylvie. 希尔薇
[29:37] Listen, I’m sorry I jumped you on that call, I just had a– 很抱歉我出警的时候朝你发火了 我…
[29:39] I have never been spoken to like that before in my life– 我这辈子从没人那样跟我说话
[29:42] not on the sidewalk, not at work, 在人行道上 在工作的时候
[29:44] certainly not by someone who’s supposed to be my partner. 当然还有跟我的搭档一起时 都没有
[29:46] – That was in front of a victim. – No, I know, I’m sorry. -那是在伤员面前 -我知道 很抱歉
[29:48] – I had–I had this- – Gabby, -我刚… -加比
[29:50] I don’t care what you had going on in your life. 我不在乎你有什么事
[29:52] I have things going on too. 我也有自己的事
[29:54] I treat you with respect every time the bells go off. 每次出警的时候我都尊重你
[29:56] If you can’t do the same for me, 如果你做不到也尊重我
[29:58] don’t ride with me on 61. 那就不要跟我一起出警
[30:01] Brett. 布莱特
[30:32] Rough couple of days, huh? 这几天真不顺啊
[30:39] Well… 那个…
[30:43] I’m here, just so you know. 跟你说一句 我在
[30:49] I do know that. 我知道
[30:57] Your friendship means the world to me, Joe. 你的友情对我很重要 乔
[31:02] Thank you. 谢谢
[31:13] I feel the same way. 我也这么觉得
[31:30] So, um, the defense team 被告刚才
[31:33] just approached us with an offer to settle. 提出和解
[31:37] What does that mean? 什么意思
[31:38] That means they thought your testimony landed with the jury. 意思是他们觉得你的证词打动了陪审团
[31:41] You did it, man. You did it for us. 你做到了 你为我们做到了
[31:43] Brought them to their knees. 让他们跪地求饶了
[31:44] Congratulations, gentlemen. This trial is over. 恭喜各位 这次审判结束了
[31:47] We gotta call the guys. Oh, yeah, they’re gonna flip. 我们得打给他们 他们肯定会高兴坏的
[31:55] Thank you. 谢谢
[32:14] You need a ride? 要搭便车吗
[32:15] Oh. Uh, no, 不了
[32:19] Kelly was gonna swing by and pick me up. 凯利会来接我
[32:26] Where are you? 你在哪里
[32:32] Hey, this is Kelly. Leave a message. 我是凯利 有事请留言
[32:42] It’s quitting time. What’re you doing? 都下班了 你在干什么
[32:44] Hold on a second. 等一下
[32:45] I wanna get to the Eggsperience before the crowd gets there. 我想在大家来之前吃点好吃的
[32:47] They have a special on scramblers that– 他们新出了一种特色…
[32:49] Just wait. 等一下
[32:53] Okay. 好吧
[32:55] What’s going on, Otis? 怎么了 奥蒂斯
[32:57] When Jerebko said that Grissom had the best statistics 节瑞克说格里索姆的数据在芝加哥消防局
[32:59] in the CFD, that rang an alarm bell for me. 是最好的时 我想到了一件事
[33:02] One of the things I worked on while I was laid up 我卧床的时候在处理的一件事
[33:04] were the incident reports and being able to cross-reference 就是事故报告 我交叉对比了
[33:06] the numbers across every district citywide. 市内所有区的数据
[33:09] English, Otis. 说人话 奥蒂斯
[33:12] These are the statistics for Chief Grissom’s district 这是两个月前我查到的
[33:15] from a report I pulled two months ago. 格里索姆所在区的数据
[33:17] And this– 这个…
[33:19] this is what he turned in to the mayor’s office. 这是他交到市长办公室的数据
[33:25] Mm-hmm. He cooked the books? 他作假了
[33:28] And he’s done it on every single progress report 过去十几年的每件事故报告
[33:31] dating back a dozen years. 他都这么做了
[33:36] We have to tell the mayor’s office. 我们得告诉市长办公室
[33:38] Not before we tell Boden. 先告诉博登
[33:45] Chief. 队长
[33:50] Fellas. 各位
[33:51] We have something to show you. 我们有东西给你看
[33:58] What is this? 这是什么
[33:59] Chief Grissom’s progress reports. 格里索姆队长的报告
[34:02] He’s been tampering with the numbers since 2006 为了让自己在市长那里更有资格
[34:05] to make himself look more effective to the mayor. 2006年以后的数据他都作假了
[34:11] – You sure? – He changed the numbers. -确定吗 -他更改了数据
[34:13] I’ve seen the source code, 我看过原始文件
[34:14] and the amendments came straight from his office. 修改部分是直接从他办公室给出的
[34:16] If there’s a better explanation, 如果还有更好的解释
[34:18] I’d love to hear it. 那我很想听听
[34:38] You left work without me. 你一个人下班了
[34:44] Yeah, I just needed to clear my head. 嗯 我需要整理下思绪
[34:52] What I said before, 我之前说的
[34:55] about having a baby– 关于要孩子的事
[34:58] it came out wrong. 是我说的方式不对
[35:02] I just meant that I can’t risk losing you, 我的意思是我不能冒险失去你
[35:06] no matter how low the odds. 不管概率有多低
[35:14] It’s my risk, not yours. 那是我的风险 不是你的
[35:17] And I’m willing to take it. 我愿意冒险一试
[35:26] I guess that’s the crux of it– 这应该就是问题的关键
[35:30] the thing I’ve never really understood. 我从未真正理解的地方
[35:32] What? 什么
[35:35] When you adopted Louie without me, 你一个人收养路易时
[35:39] when you hid the fact that you were helping Bria. 你瞒着我帮布瑞亚时
[35:42] You make these big, emotional decisions 你一个人做出这些重大决定
[35:45] as if my input doesn’t matter. 就好像我不重要一样
[35:48] Baby, of course it matters. 亲爱的 你当然重要
[35:51] I care deeply how you feel, 我非常在乎你的想法
[35:53] but I can’t be dependent on it or on you. 但我不能依赖它 也不能依赖你
[35:57] Why not, Gabby? 为什么 加比
[36:02] What’s wrong with being dependent on someone 依赖一个爱你胜过一切的人
[36:03] who loves you with everything he has? 有什么错
[36:13] This is one decision you can’t leave me out of. 这个决定你不能抛开我去做
[36:17] Either we’re in it together, 我们要么一起做
[36:20] or we’re not in it at all. 要么根本不做
[36:32] You know who I am. 你了解我
[36:34] You knew it when you married me. 你跟我结婚时就知道
[36:35] I haven’t changed. 我一直没变
[36:46] It used to be the thing you loved about me. 以前你爱的就是我这一点
[37:00] I’ll, um… 我…
[37:07] I’ll come back in a little while. 我先出去一下
[37:49] Kelly? 凯利
[38:21] I thought you were gonna pick me up. 我还以为你会去接我
[38:25] You did? 是吗
[38:26] No, I was waiting for you. I stayed here. 没有 我在等你 我没出门
[38:34] Uh, did you win? 案子赢了吗
[38:37] Yeah, case is over. 嗯 结案了
[38:45] And, um, 那
[38:48] what about Renee? 蕾妮呢
[38:51] I told her congratulations, 我恭喜了她
[38:53] and there’s no reason to see each other again. 我们也没理由再见面了
[39:00] Then I came here. 然后我就来了这里
[39:05] Grand gesture. 真是贴心
[39:11] Huh? 是吗
[39:25] I just missed you. 我好想你
[39:34] All I think about…is you. 我满脑子都是你
[40:02] Chief Huffhines. 赫夫海恩斯局长
[40:04] What’s going on? 怎么了
[40:05] You didn’t hear? 你没听说吗
[40:09] Mayor just appointed the CFD’s next commissioner– 市长刚任命了芝加哥消防局下一任局长
[40:13] Carl Grissom. 卡尔·格里索姆
[40:25] Well, this is a proud day for me. 今天是让我骄傲的一天
[40:27] This is something I have worked hard toward 这是我过去四十多年
[40:30] for the last 40 plus years. 一直努力的目标
[40:33] I look forward to scrutinizing every aspect of the CFD 我希望能详查芝加哥消防局的方方面面
[40:37] and bringing it in line with what a city as great 让芝加哥的第一反应人员
[40:40] as Chicago can expect from its first responders. 力图做到最好
[40:43] And with that, I’ll take some questions. 下面我接受提问
[41:02] Excuse me, can you point me to Chief Hatcher’s office? 不好意思 请问海切尔队长的办公室在哪里
[41:05] He’s right there. 他就在那边
[41:08] Are you looking for me? 你找我吗
[41:11] Tell me more about Puerto Rico. 再跟我说说波多黎各的事
[52:10] coming out of your mouth right now, Chief. 你的用词 队长
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第7季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme