时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Who is that? – Her name’s Renee. | -那是谁 -她叫蕾妮 |
[00:04] | She told Severide she was carrying his baby, | 她告诉西弗莱德她怀了他的孩子 |
[00:06] | even though she knew it was someone else’s. | 但她自己清楚那是别人的 |
[00:08] | I moved back to take the lead in a pro bono case, | 我搬回来是为了我的律所处理的公益诉讼案 |
[00:11] | but I could really use some help. | 我真的很需要帮忙 |
[00:13] | Colannino, where’d you go? | 克兰尼诺 你去哪了 |
[00:15] | I gotta get him, Chief. | 我要找到他 队长 |
[00:16] | Herrmann! | 赫尔曼 |
[00:18] | He was headed back in, looking for me. | 他回头来找我 |
[00:22] | Commissioner! | 局长 |
[00:22] | I want to make sure I leave this department | 我希望能确保把接力棒 |
[00:23] | in the hands of someone who loves it as much as I do. | 交给和我一样热爱这份工作的人 |
[00:26] | My friends at school have moms to help… | 我的那些同学 人家都有妈妈帮忙 |
[00:29] | Well, now you have me. | 你现在有我了 |
[00:31] | I want to start trying again. | 我想再开始试试 |
[00:51] | We, uh… | 我们… |
[00:54] | Have a little time before our shift starts. | 在上班前还有一点时间 |
[00:57] | Any chance I can lure you back to the… | 我还有机会把你引诱回… |
[01:00] | Bedroom? | 卧室吗 |
[01:02] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[01:07] | It’s such a burden trying to get pregnant. | 备孕真是一个负担 |
[01:10] | Oh, yeah, it’s really a chore. | 是啊 真的挺累人的 |
[01:18] | In the open layout of the body shop, | 汽车车体修理厂的开放空间 |
[01:20] | vehicles lined up, one looking like the next | 排满了车子 在可视条件低的情况下 |
[01:23] | in a low-visibility environment, | 进行搜寻工作 |
[01:24] | it’s easy to understand how the firefighters got disoriented. | 很容易就能理解消防员是怎么迷失方向的 |
[01:29] | The panel feels it would be irresponsible | 陪审团认为将克兰尼诺副队的死 |
[01:30] | to assign any blame in the tragic death | 怪罪于任何人头上 |
[01:33] | of Lieutenant Colannino. | 都是不负责任的 |
[01:35] | Maybe we could use this tragedy | 也许我们可以将这次悲剧 |
[01:37] | as a learning opportunity, | 当作一次学习机会 |
[01:39] | incorporate the scenario into academy training | 把这个事件融入到消防学校培训 |
[01:42] | and active duty drills. | 以及日常训练当中 |
[01:45] | Make sure it never happens again. | 确保这类事件不再发生 |
[01:46] | That’s a great idea, Chief. Thank you. | 是个好主意 队长 谢谢 |
[01:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:57] | Are you bucking for Commissioner Staton’s job? | 你是不是在争取斯坦顿局长的位置 |
[02:01] | Yes, I am. | 是 |
[02:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:06] | You know, I love this department. | 我喜欢这份工作 |
[02:09] | I just can’t sit on the sidelines anymore, | 我无法坐视不管了 |
[02:11] | hope someone else takes care of it. | 希望有人能解决这个问题 |
[02:14] | Deputy Commissioner Nelson thought he had it wrapped up. | 尼尔森副局长以为都解决好了 |
[02:16] | Now he’s got to worry about you two. | 现在又得操心你们俩 |
[02:20] | You’re putting yourself up for commissioner. | 你也要争取局长的位子 |
[02:22] | I made a case for myself, yeah, why? | 我去表明了心迹 怎么了 |
[02:28] | – You? – Look, I know. | -你 -我知道 |
[02:30] | No, no, no, no. That’s great. | 不不不 那很好 |
[02:35] | May the best man win. | 能者上位 |
[02:41] | So that closes the investigation | 针对克兰尼诺死亡事件 |
[02:44] | into Colannino’s death. | 调查到此结束 |
[02:47] | But I know well enough that the pain of it | 但我知道痛楚 |
[02:49] | will stay with us for a long, long time. | 会存在我们心中很长一段时间 |
[02:52] | Some more than others. | 特别对有些人来说 |
[02:56] | But we still have a city to protect. | 但我还要保护这座城市 |
[02:58] | Let’s focus on the job that’s in front of us. | 我们要全神贯注接下来的工作 |
[03:02] | You stay safe out there. | 注意安全 |
[03:05] | Keep an eye on one another, as always. | 继续关照彼此 |
[03:08] | Will do, Chief. | 明白 队长 |
[03:10] | Let’s get to it. | 行动起来吧 |
[03:19] | Did you get any sleep at all last night? | 昨晚你睡了吗 |
[03:22] | What do you mean? Sure. | 什么意思 睡了啊 |
[03:23] | Dude, I heard you pacing around. | 我听到你到处走的声音 |
[03:25] | Oh, maybe a little, but I’m fine. | 有一点失眠 但还好 |
[03:28] | Truck 81, Ambulance 61, person injured. | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 有人受伤 |
[03:31] | North Campbell and West Haddon. | 坎贝尔北街与哈登西街交汇处 |
[03:49] | Doesn’t look like the tree hit him. | 看起来不像树砸到他了 |
[03:52] | Hey, where’s the driver? | 司机去哪了 |
[03:54] | He went to knock on doors. | 他去敲门了 |
[03:56] | He thought the neighbors might know | 他觉得邻居可能会知道 |
[03:57] | who the boy’s parents are. | 男孩的父母是谁 |
[03:58] | Hello, is someone on the phone? | 你好 还在线吗 |
[04:01] | This is Onstar Emergency. | 这里是安吉星应急系统 |
[04:02] | I’m the one who contacted the 911 center. | 是我拨打的911报警电话 |
[04:05] | I’m Captain Matt Casey with the Chicago Fire Department. | 我是芝加哥消防局的马特·凯西队长 |
[04:07] | What boy are you talking about? | 你说的男孩是谁 |
[04:09] | The driver of the vehicle said the tree came down | 本车司机说树倒下来 |
[04:12] | on the little boy, and he looks badly hurt. | 砸到了小男孩 看起来伤得很重 |
[04:14] | The driver couldn’t get to him. | 司机没办法救他出来 |
[04:16] | The boy wasn’t responding. | 男孩没有任何回应 |
[04:19] | Right here! | 在这里 |
[04:29] | – Mouch, get some cribbing. – Got you, Captain. | -穆奇 把垛式支架拿来 -明白 队长 |
[04:31] | Otis, grab the 12-foot ladder. | 奥蒂斯 拿12英尺梯 |
[04:33] | – Copy. – We’re going to make a lever. | -明白 -我们要做一个杠杆 |
[04:41] | Is he responsive? | 他还有反应吗 |
[04:44] | I don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[04:49] | Hey, buddy. Can you hear me? | 伙计 能听到我说话吗 |
[04:51] | Okay, huh? | 听得到吗 |
[04:54] | He’s breathing, but barely. | 他还有呼吸 但很弱 |
[04:56] | Jackson! | 杰克森 |
[04:59] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[05:00] | Let them work, ma’am; these guys know what they’re doing. | 让他们工作 夫人 他们知道怎么做 |
[05:02] | He’s breathing, but he’s unconscious. | 他还有呼吸 但昏迷不醒 |
[05:03] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[05:05] | – Did you see what happened? – Yeah. | -你看到发生什么事了吗 -看到了 |
[05:07] | The wind picked up and the tree started blowing over. | 风把树刮断了 |
[05:09] | I hit the brakes, but the kid never saw it coming. | 我踩了刹车 但这孩子没看到树倒下 |
[05:11] | I hit the Onstar emergency button | 我联系了安吉星应急系统 |
[05:13] | and I had them call for help while I jumped out | 让他们报警帮忙 我下车 |
[05:14] | and tried to get to him, but…I couldn’t reach him. | 试图救他 但我没办法 |
[05:17] | Hey, Jackson. Hey, Jackson. | 杰克森 杰克森 |
[05:20] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[05:22] | Okay, hang in here, buddy, all right? | 好 坚持住 伙计 好吗 |
[05:24] | We’re going to get you out, okay? | 我们会把你救出来的 |
[05:26] | All right, yeah… Hey, what’s taking so long? | 好 你们怎么这么慢 |
[05:30] | – Let’s give them some room. – Yeah, we’re almost there. | -给他们让点位置 -就快好了 |
[05:37] | Hey, on three. One, two, three. | 听我口令 一二三 |
[05:46] | It’s good, it’s good. | 很好 很好 |
[05:48] | All right, come on. I got him. | 好 我抓住他了 |
[05:52] | Let’s pull him out nice and easy. | 慢慢把他拉出来 |
[05:54] | – Slide. – Be careful with him! | -拉 -小心点 |
[05:56] | Little more, right there. All right. | 再拉一点 好 |
[05:58] | All right, we’re clear. | 好 可以了 |
[06:00] | Oh, God… | 天啊 |
[06:02] | We’ll roll him over on my count. | 听我口令把他翻过来 |
[06:04] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[06:07] | Nice and easy. | 慢点 |
[06:09] | Okay… | 好 |
[06:13] | – Okay, good? – Yeah. | -好 可以吗 -可以 |
[06:21] | Jackson, can you hear me? | 杰克森 能听到我说话吗 |
[06:26] | – GCS is seven. – Lungs are diminished. | -七级昏迷 -呼吸很弱 |
[06:28] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[06:42] | You did good, Hermann. | 你做得很好 赫尔曼 |
[06:53] | Hey, how is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[06:56] | Oh, our good Samaritan. | 我们的热心好人 |
[06:59] | They don’t know anything yet. | 还不清楚 |
[07:00] | They’re sending him into CT, checking for brain trauma. | 他们送他去做CT了 看看大脑损伤 |
[07:02] | His mom’s in there with him now. | 他的妈妈在陪着他 |
[07:05] | I know nobody owes me any information, | 我知道你们没必要告诉我情况 |
[07:07] | but I feel for the kid, you know? | 但我很关心那孩子 |
[07:09] | He looked like he was having the time of his life | 他看起来很享受 |
[07:11] | – out there, scooting along. – Yeah, I know what you mean. | -在悠闲地走着 -我知道你的意思 |
[07:13] | We don’t generally get to hear how these things turn out, so. | 我们一般都很难了解事情来龙去脉 |
[07:16] | Sure, you drop them off, you do the paperwork | 明白 你们送他们过来 填表格 |
[07:19] | while your partner restocks the rig, | 你的搭档收拾装备 |
[07:20] | and off you go to the next call. | 然后你们又要去救人了 |
[07:22] | Are you a first responder? | 你是现场急救员吗 |
[07:24] | I was going to be a firefighter, | 我本来要当消防员的 |
[07:26] | but I hurt my neck at the academy. | 但我在学校的时候伤到了脖子 |
[07:28] | Dashed my hopes and dreams, so. | 梦想就破灭了 |
[07:31] | This is all back home in Indianapolis. | 都是在老家印第安纳波利斯的事了 |
[07:33] | – A Hoosier. – Yeah. | -胡希尔人 -对 |
[07:35] | And now, I’m a civilian employee for the IFD. | 我现在在印第安纳波利斯消防局做文职 |
[07:37] | Handle all of their equipment purchases. | 负责采购所有设备 |
[07:40] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[07:42] | Yeah, it’s not that exciting. | 是的 没那么好玩 |
[07:47] | Yeah, it is. | 没错 |
[07:50] | I’m hopeful that the boy is going to be okay. | 希望那孩子没事 |
[07:52] | It’s, um… | 这… |
[07:54] | Just weighing a lot on Hermann. | 让赫尔曼压力很大 |
[07:55] | Just keep doing what you’re doing. | 继续做你自己的事就好 |
[07:57] | Staying close. | 密切关注 |
[07:58] | – That is my plan. – He’ll be okay. | -我就是这么打算的 -他会没事的 |
[08:04] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[08:12] | I had a thought. | 我有个想法 |
[08:22] | That is so funny. I had the same thought. | 这下可有意思了 我也有同样的想法 |
[08:39] | Connie told me to just bang on the door. | 康妮要我直接敲门就行 |
[08:41] | I hope that’s okay. I’m–I’m Renee. | 希望没事 我是蕾妮 |
[08:44] | I’m an old friend of Kelly’s. | 我是凯利的一个老朋友 |
[08:46] | Yes, good to– good to meet you. | 好 很高兴…很高兴认识你 |
[08:49] | Sorry I didn’t introduce you before. | 抱歉之前没向你介绍 |
[08:50] | This is Stella, my girlfriend. | 这是史黛拉 我的女朋友 |
[08:53] | Well, it’s very good to meet you, Stella. | 很高兴认识你 史黛拉 |
[08:56] | I just wanted to follow up on the refinery case. | 我只是想来跟进一下炼油厂的案子 |
[08:58] | I can come back if now’s not a good time. | 如果现在不方便 我可以等下再来 |
[09:01] | No, no, no, no. Talk oil refineries. | 不不不 说炼油厂的事吧 |
[09:03] | I have got a driver’s side compartment to do, | 我还要去收拾驾驶室呢 |
[09:07] | so, yes… | 那么 |
[09:08] | – I’ll, uh, I’ll see you around. – I hope so. | -那就回头见了 -好的 |
[09:14] | – Come on in. – So, um… | -请进 -那… |
[09:16] | Did you get a chance to look the files over? | 你看那些文件了吗 |
[09:19] | Yeah, I did, and from what I read, | 我看了 在我看来 |
[09:21] | the refinery definitely made some missteps. | 炼油厂绝对有疏忽的地方 |
[09:24] | So… | 那… |
[09:26] | You’ll help us out? | 你会帮我们吗 |
[09:28] | Yeah, yeah. | 嗯 嗯 |
[09:30] | – Yeah, why not? – Okay, good, thank you. | -没问题 -好 谢谢 |
[09:35] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[09:36] | I have meetings all day tomorrow. | 明天我一整天都有会 |
[09:39] | So could you meet me at my place in the evening? | 那你今晚能来我家找我吗 |
[09:41] | And then I can talk you through your first steps. | 这样就能讨论一下第一步应该干什么 |
[09:43] | Does that work for you? | 这样行吗 |
[09:46] | Yeah, I have to get back home for Nicholas, | 我得回家照顾尼古拉斯 |
[09:49] | or else I would say that we could just meet up at the firm. | 不然我会说我们去公司碰面 |
[09:53] | When I went back to work, I made a promise to myself | 我回归工作后 向自己保证 |
[09:55] | that I would always be there for him by bedtime. | 永远会回家哄他睡觉 |
[09:59] | Yeah, sounds good. Um, that works. | 听起来可以 就这样吧 |
[10:06] | It’d be pretty cool if Boden made commissioner. | 要是博登能当上局长就好了 |
[10:08] | No kidding. 51 would be on easy street. | 没错 51队从此飞黄腾达 |
[10:10] | Our former battalion chief running the whole CFD? | 芝加哥消防局局长可是我们的前消防队队长 |
[10:13] | Forget about it. | 算了吧 |
[10:14] | What do you think his chances are, though? | 不过你觉得他的机会有多大 |
[10:16] | Realistically speaking. | 说实话 |
[10:19] | Old guys, I’m asking you. | 老伙计们 我问你们呢 |
[10:21] | Well, he’s an underdog for sure, | 他的确没什么优势 |
[10:23] | but he’s got a real shot. | 但他还是有实力的 |
[10:26] | What do you say, Hermann? | 你怎么看 赫尔曼 |
[10:28] | Oh, you didn’t hear him address us as “Old guys”? | 你没听到他叫我们”老伙计”吗 |
[10:32] | Hey, um, Brett. | 布莱特 |
[10:35] | What’s the word on that–that little kid? | 那个…那个孩子怎么样了 |
[10:37] | Concussion, broken collarbone, couple of ribs. | 脑震荡 锁骨和几根肋骨骨折 |
[10:40] | But the helmet protected him from the worst of it. | 但是还好有头盔 没有太糟 |
[10:42] | Prognosis is good; he’ll be back on his scooter in no time. | 预计情况不错 他很快就能继续玩滑板了 |
[10:44] | Yeah, that’s good to hear. | 那真是太好了 |
[10:47] | It was a good save, Herrmann. It was a real good save. | 救得好 赫尔曼 救得真好 |
[10:50] | And guess what else? | 猜猜还有什么消息 |
[10:52] | The good Samaritan who was on our call? | 那个我们出警时遇到的好心人 |
[10:54] | His name is Glenn, and he’s an equipment buyer | 他叫格伦 他是印第安纳波利斯消防局的 |
[10:56] | for the Indianapolis Fire Department. | 设备采购员 |
[10:59] | Seriously? What’s he doing here? | 真的吗 他来这里干什么 |
[11:00] | He’s in town, meeting with a couple | 他来城里和几名 |
[11:02] | of fire equipment manufacturers. | 消防用具制造商开会 |
[11:03] | I told him about the Slamigan, and he’s interested. | 我和他提了铤锤 他很感兴趣 |
[11:07] | He is? | 真的吗 |
[11:08] | Yeah, he wants to stop by for a demonstration later. | 是的 他想待会儿过来看看演示 |
[11:10] | – Later, like, today later? – Yeah. | -待会儿是指今天待会儿吗 -是的 |
[11:14] | Hey, you better be ready, Cruz–don’t blow this. | 你最好做好准备 克鲁兹 别搞砸了 |
[11:17] | Or maybe we bring Nick Porter in to handle the sale? | 或者还是找尼克·波特来负责这件事吧 |
[11:20] | Hey, Cruz isn’t going to blow it. | 克鲁兹才不会搞砸 |
[11:22] | Thank you, I’m glad to see that someone | 谢谢你 很高兴看到有人 |
[11:24] | still has a little faith in me. | 对我还是有点信心的 |
[11:29] | Yeah, he’s going to blow it. | 他绝对会搞砸的 |
[11:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:35] | I know you’re busy and, uh… | 我知道你很忙… |
[11:37] | This may be a lot of work. | 这件事可能也不简单 |
[11:40] | But I appreciate you doing this | 但是我很感激你 |
[11:42] | despite, you know, the baggage. | 尽管有那些…负担 |
[11:47] | Yeah. Yeah, sure. | 没什么 |
[11:49] | – Text me your address. – Okay. | -记得把你的地址发给我 -好 |
[12:00] | Lieutenant! | 副队 |
[12:04] | Grizz, hey, what’s up? | 格瑞兹 怎么了 |
[12:07] | The full court press. | 全场紧逼 |
[12:10] | – Sorry? – That’s the description | -什么 -我听说 |
[12:11] | I keep hearing about how you pushed Boden | 你就是这样劝说博登参加 |
[12:13] | into his quest for commissioner. | 局长的竞选 |
[12:15] | That he wouldn’t even have the idea if it wasn’t for you, | 要不是你 他根本不会有这种想法 |
[12:17] | and why would he? A battalion chief? | 他凭什么 一个小队长 |
[12:20] | Grizz, I didn’t think that you were after the job. | 格瑞兹 我不知道你也想当局长 |
[12:21] | You knew he wasn’t, but that didn’t stop you | 你早就知道他不想 但这也阻止不了你 |
[12:23] | from singing his praises to every white shirt | 向所有愿意听的人歌颂 |
[12:25] | who would listen. It’s not his time, okay? | 他的功绩 还不到他的时候 好吗 |
[12:29] | It’s my time, and let me tell you something, old friend. | 这是我的时候 我告诉你 老朋友 |
[12:31] | You are going to wish you hadn’t stabbed me in the back. | 你会后悔对我背后捅刀子的 |
[12:43] | I should have realized when Grizz pumped the brakes | 格瑞兹突然说不想退休的时候 |
[12:46] | on his retirement, that this was why. | 就该猜到是这个原因 |
[12:49] | He must have known that Staten was on his way out. | 他肯定知道斯塔顿是他的阻碍 |
[12:51] | That’s why he stuck around: | 所以他才过来 |
[12:52] | to make a play for commissioner. | 在局长面前演戏 |
[12:54] | Sorry for roping you into his mess, Severide. | 对不起把你牵扯进他的破事了 西弗莱德 |
[12:56] | You didn’t rope me into anything. | 你没有把我牵扯进任何事 |
[12:57] | I did it for Boden. It was my choice. | 我是为了博登 这是我的选择 |
[12:59] | Then you don’t need to do any more. | 你不用继续帮我了 |
[13:01] | Just keep your head down, and don’t screw up | 先低调点 不要搞僵 |
[13:02] | – your relationship with Grissom. – I already screwed it up. | -你和格里索姆的关系 -已经搞僵了 |
[13:04] | Then fix it somehow. It’s not too late. | 那就想办法修复 还不算太晚 |
[13:09] | You mean a lot to him. | 你对他来说很重要 |
[13:12] | A bond like that doesn’t just disappear overnight. | 这种关系不可能说断就断的 |
[13:16] | Try and do a good deed, you know? | 我本来只是想做点好事 |
[13:20] | Welcome to politics. | 欢迎来到政界 |
[13:30] | The Slamigan. Patented. | 铤锤 申请专利了 |
[13:33] | let me see that thing. | 让我看看 |
[13:36] | – It’s pretty heavy. – Damn straight. | -好重 -没错 |
[13:38] | That’s quality construction, | 这可是保质保量的 |
[13:39] | thanks to our chief fabricator, Sylvie Brett. | 感谢我们的首席制造者 希尔薇·布莱特 |
[13:43] | Now, the Slamigan lets a single firefighter | 只要一名消防员就能用铤锤 |
[13:45] | perform a forcible entry, thereby maximizing the efficacy | 进行强行进入 这样就能最大程度提升 |
[13:48] | of the entire company. | 团队效率 |
[13:49] | Someone bought himself a thesaurus. | 有的人买了个词库啊 |
[13:52] | I think you have something here. | 的确是个好东西 |
[13:54] | I think we can all agree firefighters are going to go | 那些消防员肯定会爱上 |
[13:55] | crazy for the name. | 这个东西 |
[13:57] | I mean, the Slamigan? That’s just badass. | 铤锤 实在是太厉害了 |
[13:59] | Let me talk to Indianapolis, | 我去问问印第安纳波利斯的人 |
[14:01] | see if there’s any interest. | 看看他们有没有兴趣 |
[14:01] | Thanks for the show and tell, Joe, I’ll be in touch. | 谢谢你的演示 乔 我会再联系你的 |
[14:04] | Thank you for coming by, Glenn. | 谢谢你过来一趟 格伦 |
[14:05] | Here, have a shirt. What are you, a large? | 拿件衣服吧 你是什么码数 L吗 |
[14:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:09] | – Here. – Neat, thanks. | -给 -不错 谢了 |
[14:12] | Yeah, I’ll walk you out. I’m actually from Indiana, too. | 我送你出去 我其实是印第安纳州的 |
[14:14] | Fowlerton. | 福勒顿的 |
[14:15] | I knew there was a reason I liked you. | 我就知道我看你就这么有眼缘是有原因的 |
[14:24] | “Efficacy”? | 效率 |
[14:29] | My dad’s now set me two messages about Grizz, | 我爸爸给我发了两条关于格瑞兹的消息 |
[14:31] | and how personally he’s taking all this. | 说他觉得这件事很针对他 |
[14:33] | For tough guy firefighters, they got pretty thin skin. | 作为消防硬汉 他们的脸皮可真薄 |
[14:37] | It’s not like I don’t appreciate | 我又不是对格瑞兹 |
[14:38] | everything Grizz did for me when I was coming up. | 在我刚来的时候为我做的一切都无动于衷 |
[14:40] | But the past is in the past, and this is about now. | 但过去是过去 今时不同往日了 |
[14:43] | And Boden is the right man for the job. | 博登是这份工作的合适人选 |
[14:45] | – Simple as that. – Yeah. | -就这么简单 -是啊 |
[14:50] | Look, we got to get your mind off this. | 我得帮你转移一下注意力 |
[14:52] | So why don’t you let your girlfriend | 不如让你的女朋友 |
[14:54] | ply you with sports and alcohol tonight? | 让你的今晚充满运动和酒精 |
[14:57] | There’s a great dive over by Hermann’s, | 赫尔曼家附近有个很棒的游泳馆 |
[15:00] | and they’ve always got the Cubbies on TV. | 他们总是在电视上小熊队的比赛 |
[15:01] | – All right, now we’re talking. – Okay. | -好 好主意 -说好了 |
[15:03] | Hey, do you mind if we do it later, maybe around nine? | 晚点可以吗 大概九点 |
[15:05] | I have to meet Renee after she’s done with work | 等蕾妮下班 我要跟她碰个头 |
[15:07] | – to talk over the case. – Sure. | -讨论一下案子的事 -好 |
[15:12] | Is it weird at all seeing her again? | 再见到她会不自在吗 |
[15:15] | I mean, we don’t have to talk about it, I just– | 其实不必和我说的 我只是… |
[15:17] | No, it’s a little bit weird, I guess. | 没关系 稍微有点不自在吧 |
[15:20] | But it was a long time ago. | 但毕竟已经这么久了 |
[15:23] | And the past is in the past. | 过去的就过去了 |
[15:27] | – Ancient history. – Okay. | -陈年旧账了 -好 |
[15:44] | So? | 怎么样 |
[15:49] | Not pregnant. | 没有怀孕 |
[15:52] | At least, not yet. | 至少现在还没 |
[15:56] | Yeah, well. | 好吧 |
[15:59] | What I’m hearing you say is we need to double our efforts. | 我听你的意思是 我们要加倍努力了 |
[16:03] | Double? | 加倍 |
[16:04] | Bold. | 真敢说 |
[16:05] | That does sound kind of fun, though, I’ve got to admit. | 不过老实说 其实这听起来并不有趣 |
[16:08] | It will be. | 会的 |
[16:09] | And since I’m a classy kind of guy, | 鉴于我是一位优雅的男子 |
[16:13] | I’m going to take you out for a classy dinner | 我要先带你去吃一顿优雅的晚餐 |
[16:15] | and a classy bottle of wine first. | 喝一瓶优雅的酒 |
[16:19] | – Now? – Yeah, now. | -现在吗 -是的 现在 |
[16:25] | Then I guess I’d better get dressed up | 那看来我得先去换一条 |
[16:27] | in a classy little black dress. | 优雅的小黑裙 |
[16:41] | You sure you don’t want a beer? | 你确定不来瓶啤酒吗 |
[16:44] | No, I’m good, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[16:49] | That’s Marco. That’s Nicholas’ father. | 那是马尔科 尼古拉斯的爸爸 |
[16:57] | I’ve spent the last five years going back and forth | 我这五年一直带着尼古拉斯 |
[17:00] | to Madrid with Nicholas, trying to get his father in his life, | 往返马德里 想让他的爸爸融入他的生活 |
[17:02] | but Marco’s kind of an overgrown kid himself. | 但马尔科自己就像是个长不大的孩子 |
[17:05] | He–he owns a bunch of bars. | 他有好几家酒吧 |
[17:08] | He’s always out late, partying. | 他经常玩到半夜 出入各种派对 |
[17:09] | He’s never really been there for Nicky | 他从来没有真正的 |
[17:12] | in any kind of real way. | 想当好小尼的爸爸 |
[17:14] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 真遗憾 |
[17:17] | We probably won’t even bother to go back this summer. | 我们今年夏天可能都懒得回去了 |
[17:22] | I worked a chemical fire | 我经历过一场化学火灾 |
[17:24] | that had a lot of the same characteristics. | 感觉有很多相似之处 |
[17:26] | I’m not sure it’ll help, but I can stop by | 我不确定有没有用 不过我可以明天 |
[17:28] | OFI tomorrow, and pull some files to compare. | 去趟火灾调查办公室 找点资料来对比 |
[17:34] | Absolutely this will help. | 当然有用 |
[17:36] | Hi. | 你好 |
[17:37] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[17:39] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[17:40] | Is your movie over already? | 你的电影结束了吗 |
[17:44] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[17:45] | He told me he wanted to show you his toys. | 他跟我说他要给你看他的玩具 |
[17:52] | Cool room, bud. | 房间不错 小朋友 |
[17:58] | What have you got here? | 你这里有什么呀 |
[17:59] | Yeah, that one, look. | 对 那个 你看 |
[18:02] | What happened to your bed? | 你的床怎么了 |
[18:03] | I jumped on it a lot by mistake. | 我不小心跳了很多下 |
[18:06] | By mistake, huh? | 不小心 |
[18:08] | Well, someone’s coming to fix it tomorrow, | 明天会有人来修的 |
[18:10] | but he’s got to sleep on the floor tonight, | 不过他今天得在地板上将就下了 |
[18:12] | which he’s not too happy about. | 所以他不太高兴 |
[18:14] | There are spiders on the floor. | 地板上有蜘蛛 |
[18:16] | Well, I tell you what, I got a toolbox | 我跟你说 我的车后备箱 |
[18:18] | in the back of my trunk. | 有个工具箱 |
[18:19] | I could fix that for you, if you want. | 如果你想的话 我可以帮你修 |
[18:21] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[18:26] | Well, I’d better get my tools out. | 我先去拿工具 |
[18:37] | That was… | 刚才… |
[18:41] | He’s usually not that affectionate | 他通常不会和除我之外的人 |
[18:44] | with anyone else besides me. | 那么亲热的 |
[18:47] | – He really likes you. – He’s fun; he’s a good kid. | -他很喜欢你 -他很可爱 是个好孩子 |
[18:53] | Kelly. | 凯利 |
[18:58] | I just want to say I’m so sorry. | 我只想说 真的对不起 |
[19:02] | For everything. | 为了所有事 |
[19:02] | – You don’t have to– – No, I do. | -你不必… -有必要 |
[19:06] | I wasn’t in my right mind. | 我当时糊涂了 |
[19:10] | And the way that I acted | 我的所作所为 |
[19:15] | was unforgivable. | 不可饶恕 |
[19:20] | I appreciate you saying that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[19:23] | I wish things had gone differently. | 我希望一切都能不同 |
[19:30] | I’m going to grab my tools, | 我要去拿工具了 |
[19:31] | and then I’m going to hit the road. | 修完我就要走了 |
[19:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:37] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[19:56] | Hey, I finally got the replacement | 我终于找到可以 |
[19:58] | for that overhead fixture. | 替换的灯座了 |
[19:59] | It’s frosted this time. It’s pretty nice, right? | 这回是磨砂的 很棒吧 |
[20:02] | It is perfect for collecting dead bugs, yes. | 用来收集虫子的尸体正好 |
[20:05] | Okay, I was about to bust in. | 好吧 我差点要破门而入了 |
[20:07] | I thought you were going out with Severide tonight. | 我以为你今晚要跟西弗莱德出去 |
[20:09] | Yeah, he called. He’s running a little late. | 是的 他打来说会稍微晚点 |
[20:11] | He says he’ll be here by 10:00. | 他说他要十点才能到 |
[20:13] | He’s just helping Renee’s kid with something. | 他说要帮蕾妮的孩子个忙什么的 |
[20:18] | Helping a little kid, huh? | 帮一个小孩忙 |
[20:19] | What a jerk that Severide is. | 西弗莱德可真是缺心眼啊 |
[20:22] | Well, the kid is not the problem. | 问题不是那个孩子 |
[20:24] | There’s just something about Renee, I just don’t… | 问题是蕾妮 我只是不… |
[20:29] | I just get a bad hit. | 我有不好的预感 |
[20:31] | Uh, yeah, because she’s a wackadoo. | 是啊 她是个疯婆子 |
[20:33] | No, that’s the thing, I’m… | 不是的 问题是 我… |
[20:36] | I’m not so sure she is. | 我不确定她是不是 |
[20:39] | All right, listen, enough sitting around here brooding. | 好了 听着 别再傻等着焦虑了 |
[20:43] | All right, you’re going to give this place a bad energy. | 你在给这个地方笼罩一层负能量 |
[20:45] | – I’m not brooding. – Yes, you are. | -我没焦虑 -你有 |
[20:47] | All right, and I got a better use for your time, all right? | 我有个更好的挥霍时间的方法 |
[20:50] | Cindy, she went to her book club tonight, | 辛迪 她今晚去读书会了 |
[20:53] | and the kids are killing me, all right? | 孩子们快把我折磨疯了 |
[20:55] | Luke needs help with his homework, | 卢克写作业需要指导 |
[20:57] | Kenny will not come out of the bathroom, | 肯尼躲在卫生间不肯出来 |
[20:58] | and Annabelle is asking me to do something called | 安娜贝拉要我帮她扎一个 |
[21:02] | a mermaid braid, whatever the hell that is. | 美人鱼辫子还是什么的 |
[21:04] | Okay, you are just asking me for help out of pity. | 好吧 你是在请求我救你一命 |
[21:09] | But I will admit that I am highly gifted at braiding. | 不过我得说 我非常擅长编辫子 |
[21:15] | – Let’s go. – Okay. | -我们走吧 -好 |
[21:19] | It’s not like I thought it would happen overnight, but– | 我没有觉得很快就能成功 但… |
[21:21] | Here you go. | 给 |
[21:23] | Since we decided to go for it, waiting seems impossible. | 既然我们决定去做 感觉就有些急不可耐 |
[21:28] | Classic Gabby Dawson. It’s also kind of sweet. | 典型的加比·道森 真是有魅力啊 |
[21:31] | Didn’t you have a friend who saw a fertility doctor? | 你是不是有个朋友在看生育方面的医生 |
[21:33] | Yeah, yeah, my old neighbor, Allison. | 是的 有 我的老邻居艾莉森 |
[21:35] | She and her husband tried for years | 她和她老公尝试了好几年 |
[21:37] | before they ended up there, though. | 不过最后还是去看医生了 |
[21:39] | Did the treatments work? | 治疗有用吗 |
[21:40] | I don’t remember how long it took, | 我不记得是花了多久 |
[21:42] | but she has a beautiful little girl now. | 不过她现在有个可爱的女儿 |
[21:45] | Aw, that’s good to hear. | 那就好 |
[21:47] | Oh, he’s here. Wish us luck. | 他来了 祝我们好运 |
[21:50] | Knock ’em dead. | 祝成功拿下 |
[21:51] | – Sylvie. – Hey, Glenn! | -希尔薇 -格伦 |
[21:52] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[21:53] | Joe. | 乔 |
[21:55] | This looks like a pretty fun place. | 这地方看着不错 |
[21:57] | A real firefighter hangout. | 真正的消防员休闲胜地 |
[21:58] | Eh, it’s a home away from home. | 这是我们的第二个家 |
[22:01] | Uh, how’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[22:02] | The conversation with Indianapolis? | 跟印第安纳波利斯谈得如何 |
[22:05] | Here’s the thing, my boss is a little reluctant | 是这样的 我的领导还是不太情愿 |
[22:07] | to invest too much | 投那么多钱 |
[22:08] | in a relatively untested piece of equipment. | 去买一个相对而言未经检验的设备 |
[22:11] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[22:13] | We still want to buy some, | 我们还是会买一部分的 |
[22:15] | but I have to limit it to one unit per company. | 但我必须把它限制在每个单位一组 |
[22:17] | – How many would that be? – Let’s see, um… | -那是多少 -我想一想 |
[22:21] | Five squads, six rescue companies, | 五个抢险队 六个救援队 |
[22:23] | plus trucks and engines… | 外加云梯车和水罐车 |
[22:26] | 73, all in? | 全加起来大概73件吧 |
[22:28] | I know that’s probably not what you were hoping for, but– | 我知道你期望的可能更多 不过… |
[22:31] | No, no, it’s fine. It’s just, um… | 不不不 够多了 就是 |
[22:35] | We have to talk to our partners to figure out | 我们得先和合作伙伴谈谈 |
[22:37] | an appropriate cost per unit for an order that small. | 商量下这么小的量如何确定合适的成本 |
[22:42] | No sweat, Joe, crunch some numbers and get back to me. | 别紧张 乔 商量出个数告诉我就行 |
[22:45] | Great. | 太好了 |
[22:47] | This is so cool. We should celebrate. | 真的太好了 我们该庆祝一下 |
[22:49] | Um, nobody move. I’m going to order a round. | 大家都别走 我再去点一轮酒 |
[22:54] | Hey, Joe, what’s her story? Sylvie? | 乔 话说希尔薇是什么情况 |
[22:58] | Does she have a boyfriend? | 她有男朋友吗 |
[23:01] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[23:03] | No, she doesn’t. | 她没有 |
[23:11] | – Anywhere? – Yeah, yeah. | -坐哪都行吗 -当然 |
[23:13] | Make yourself comfortable. | 请随意 |
[23:14] | Is this the first time we have been face to face | 话说这是不是咱们两个第一次面对面谈啊 |
[23:17] | since you pulled my ass out of that fire? | 自从你把我从那次火灾救出来 |
[23:20] | Yeah, sounds about right. | 是啊 大概是这样 |
[23:23] | Well, it’s very good to see you again. | 总之很高兴再见到你 |
[23:24] | I am a big fan, you can imagine. | 你可以想象我非常支持你 |
[23:28] | Well, always good to see you too, Dale. | 我也很高兴再见到你 戴尔 |
[23:30] | Look, I know it’s a little audacious | 我知道我这次报名参选 |
[23:33] | of me to throw my hat in the ring. | 是非常大胆的举动 |
[23:35] | It’s a big step up, big, | 这一步跨得很大 |
[23:37] | but CFD is my family. | 但是芝加哥消防局就是我的家 |
[23:40] | I’d give my life for it. | 我这一生都给了局里 |
[23:41] | I nearly have more times than I care to mention. | 有件事我以前可能已经提过很多次了 |
[23:44] | – I remember my first day at… – Chief. | -我还记得我第一天来… -队长 |
[23:47] | The mayor knows who you are. | 市长知道你是谁 |
[23:48] | You don’t need to sell yourself to us. | 你不用再向我们推荐自己了 |
[23:50] | – Your men already did that. – Then why am I here? | -你的人已经做到了 -那我今天来干什么 |
[23:54] | We need to dig in to your background, | 我们得仔细查一下你的过去 |
[23:55] | both your career and your personal life, | 包括你的工作履历和私人生活 |
[23:57] | so that we can be sure nothing will come out | 以确保不会有任何不利情况出现 |
[23:59] | that will embarrass the mayor or the city of Chicago. | 让市长和芝加哥脸上无光 |
[24:04] | It’s all pro forma. | 走个程序而已 |
[24:06] | We have to vet everyone on the mayor’s short list. | 我们必须审查人选名单上的每一个人 |
[24:10] | I’m on the short list? | 我在名单上 |
[24:13] | Oh, yeah. You sure are. | 当然啊 你当然在 |
[24:19] | Lose all this baloney and get right to the statement | 把这些鬼话删掉 然后重新算一份 |
[24:21] | about the budget surplus, right? | 预算超支的结算单好吗 |
[24:25] | Hey, Benny’s son. What are you doing here? | 本尼 你怎么来了 |
[24:28] | Commissioner, hi. | 局长你好 |
[24:29] | I’m waiting for OFI to copy some files | 我在等火警调查办公室给我复印几份资料 |
[24:31] | for a legal case that I’m…I’m… | 是关于一件官司的 我 |
[24:34] | It’s not important. How are you, sir? | 无所谓了 您还好吗 长官 |
[24:36] | Hey, I’m busy, you know? Busy, busy, busy. | 我忙啊 没完没了地忙 |
[24:40] | – Go on ahead. I’ll be right there. – Yes, sir. | -你们先去 我随后就到 -好的 |
[24:43] | Hey, sit with me a minute. | 陪我坐坐 |
[24:47] | So I understand you came up under Carl Grissom. | 我明白你是从卡尔·格里索姆手下干起来的 |
[24:51] | Yeah. | 是 |
[24:52] | The mayor’s asking me to recommend my replacement. | 市长要求我推荐一个接任人选 |
[24:55] | – To endorse someone. – Okay. | -给某个候选人背书 -好吧 |
[24:59] | Well, you worked under two of the frontrunners. | 现在两个热门人选都曾是你的上司 |
[25:01] | Battalion Chief Boden and Deputy District Chief Grissom. | 博登大队队长和区副局长格里索姆 |
[25:05] | So I want the straight skinny. | 我希望你有话直说 |
[25:06] | If you were in my shoes, who would you pick? | 如果换了你是我 你选谁 |
[25:12] | Commissioner Staten, I’m not my father. | 斯塔顿局长 我不是我父亲 |
[25:14] | I’m just a Lieutenant with a spotty disciplinary record. | 我只是个有违纪前科的副队而已 |
[25:18] | I know who you are, Kelly. That’s why I’m asking. | 我知道你是谁 凯利 所以我才问你 |
[25:22] | Pretend the choice is yours to make. | 就当这次选择权在你 |
[25:25] | Who’s going to be the next commissioner? | 谁才该当下一任局长 |
[25:34] | If you use the fabricator Nick Porter recommended, | 如果你用尼克·波特推荐的制作商 |
[25:37] | your per-unit cost drops to 150 bucks a pop. | 每件成本就在150块 |
[25:40] | – What’s your markup? – 50 percent. | -你要抽多少利 -五成 |
[25:43] | Eh, 60 percent. | 别 六成吧 |
[25:44] | Don’t undervalue your genius, Cruz. | 别低估了你的才华 克鲁兹 |
[25:46] | 60 percent puts you at 240 per unit | 抽六成利的话每件价格就是240块 |
[25:50] | times 73 units comes to… | 再乘以73件 就得到 |
[25:54] | $17,520, American. | 17520美元 |
[25:59] | Cruz, that’s great. Be excited. | 克鲁兹 这多好啊 高兴点 |
[26:03] | No, I know, I just, uh… | 我知道 我只是 |
[26:06] | Glenn seemed a little sketchy. | 格伦似乎有点不可靠 |
[26:09] | Let’s just see if he actually comes through. | 先看看他能不能谈成吧 |
[26:12] | What was I supposed to say? | 我还能说什么 |
[26:14] | He’s still fire commissioner. | 他毕竟还是在任局长 |
[26:15] | I can’t refuse a direct question from him. | 我不能拒绝他的直接提问 |
[26:17] | There are diplomatic ways to sidestep that sort of thing. | 这一类的事都可以委婉回避的 |
[26:20] | “Sorry, Commissioner, but that’s above my pay grade.” | “抱歉局长 这不是我这级别的人能说的” |
[26:23] | You know, I tried that. It didn’t work. | 我说过了 他不吃这一套 |
[26:26] | Can you imagine Boden threatening retaliation | 你能想象博登像格里索姆威胁我那样 |
[26:28] | against someone the way Grissom did to me? | 去威胁别人吗 |
[26:30] | I mean, I have a real soft spot for Grizz, | 我知道我对格瑞兹还有感情 |
[26:31] | but that’s not the kind of person | 但是那种人 |
[26:34] | that we need as commissioner. We need Boden. | 真的不适合当我们的局长 我们需要博登 |
[26:36] | I think you did the right thing. | 我觉得你做得对 |
[26:38] | – Come what may. – Yeah, let the chips fall. | -不管怎么说都是 -是啊 顺其自然 |
[26:41] | Yeah, that’s easy for you two to say. | 你们两个说得倒轻松 |
[26:42] | You’re not the ones with the target painted on your back. | 毕竟又没人盯着要报复你们两个 |
[26:45] | Deep down, Grissom is a politician. | 格里索姆本质上就是个政客 |
[26:48] | And politicians go whichever way the wind blows. | 政客最大的本事就是随风向而动 |
[26:51] | Boden makes commissioner, | 博登当了局长 |
[26:52] | Grisson will fall right in line. | 格里索姆也会乖乖归队 |
[26:55] | If you say so. | 真这样就好了 |
[26:56] | I trust the former Alderman. | 我觉得前市议员说得对 |
[27:06] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[27:07] | Yeah, I’m okay, I’m just going through a lot. | 我没事 就是最近事情太多了 |
[27:12] | Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[27:14] | You’d better get out on the floor. | 你最好去一下停车场 |
[27:18] | You would be, um-you would be a deer. | 你应该 你因该就是小鹿 |
[27:20] | – What about me? – No, it’s a no. | -那我呢 -不对 |
[27:24] | – Hey, Nick. – Kelly! | -尼克 -凯利 |
[27:26] | Sup, bud? | 你好啊 |
[27:28] | – I made it. – For me? | -我做出来了 -给我的 |
[27:31] | Because you fixed my bed. | 因为你修好了我的床 |
[27:34] | That’s pretty nice. | 那真是太好了 |
[27:36] | You think I’ll be able to fit in there to drive it? | 你觉得我能坐进去开两圈吗 |
[27:38] | Maybe if you eat less. | 你少吃点的话或许可以 |
[27:40] | – Hey, Stella. – Hey. | -斯黛拉 -你好 |
[27:43] | Nicky spent all morning on that. | 尼克做了整整一个早上 |
[27:44] | He was so determined to get it done. | 全神贯注一定要做完才好 |
[27:49] | – He’s a sweet kid. – Oh, thank you. | -真是个好孩子 -谢谢 |
[27:53] | And I have got to give it to you | 而我也真的佩服你 |
[27:55] | for pulling out all the stops. | 节奏把握得这么精准 |
[28:00] | I’m not sure I know what you mean. | 我不太明白你的意思 |
[28:01] | Oh, come on, the job that suddenly brings you close? | 别啊 案子突然让你们更亲近 |
[28:04] | A cute kid. | 孩子又可爱 |
[28:07] | Look, whatever you’re up to, | 不管你有什么企图 |
[28:10] | I’m just going to warn you now. | 我现在都得警告你 |
[28:13] | Do not mess with Kelly. | 不准你再坑凯利了 |
[28:20] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[28:22] | You heard me. | 你听见了 |
[28:29] | Okay, Nicky, come on, baby, it’s time to go, okay? | 尼克来吧 宝贝 咱们该走了 |
[28:32] | Let’s let Kelly get back to work. | 让凯利认真上班吧 |
[28:34] | High five, all right, grab your bag. | 击个掌 很好 拿上书包 |
[28:36] | – Grab your bag, baby. – Bye. | -拿着书包宝贝 -再见 |
[28:37] | – Bye. – Bye, bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[28:39] | See you soon, bud. Thank you for the truck. | 改天见 小子 谢谢你的车 |
[28:42] | You’re welcome! | 不客气 |
[28:47] | You guys got to try this sauce. | 这个酱你们一定得尝尝 |
[28:49] | It’s Trudy’s recipe. | 这可是特鲁迪的秘方 |
[28:51] | See if you can figure out the secret ingredient. | 看看能不能尝出秘密调料是什么 |
[28:55] | – Hey, question for you. – Shoot. | -有个事问你 -说 |
[28:57] | Uh, Brett got the contact info | 布莱特查到了一位 |
[28:59] | for a great fertility doc. | 很优秀的助孕医生 |
[29:01] | I was wondering what you thought | 我在想你觉得我应不应该 |
[29:02] | about me making an appointment? | 去预约一下试试 |
[29:04] | – A fertility doctor? – Mm-hmm. | -助孕医生 -是 |
[29:07] | Doesn’t it seem a little soon for that? | 是不是有点太早了 |
[29:10] | Well, I just thought it would be smart | 我只是觉得去检查一下 |
[29:11] | to just get a check up, | 比较保险 |
[29:12] | make sure everything looks good. | 确保一切都顺顺利利的 |
[29:14] | Maybe, you know, find out if there’s anything | 可以看看有没有什么办法 |
[29:16] | we can do to speed up the process. | 能加快进程 |
[29:18] | I mean, it makes sense. | 说得对 |
[29:19] | But… | 但是 |
[29:21] | It’s been great, spending all this time together. | 我们两个这样在一起也挺好的 |
[29:24] | Hasn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[29:26] | To be honest, it feels like there’s no need to rush. | 说实话 我觉得没必要着急 |
[29:30] | No, yeah, it’s-it’s been great. | 对 确实挺好的 |
[29:36] | I guess a checkup wouldn’t hurt, though. | 不过检查一下也没什么坏处 |
[29:40] | Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. | 对 我也是这么想的 |
[29:45] | What was that business out there with Renee? | 你刚才跟蕾妮是怎么回事 |
[29:48] | Uh, what business? | 什么怎么回事 |
[29:52] | Don’t even. I saw you. | 别装了 我看到了 |
[29:55] | Renee and Kelly may be working on a case together. | 蕾妮和凯利好像在一起处理案子 |
[29:58] | That’s fine. But now, she knows | 这没问题 我只是告诉她 |
[30:00] | not to angle for anything more than that. | 别想耍什么其它花招 |
[30:07] | I might have gone a little psycho, | 我可能有点太多疑 |
[30:08] | but a girl’s got to get proactive sometimes. Uh-huh. | 但女生有时候要主动出击 |
[30:10] | – All right? – Yeah. | -对吧 -好 |
[30:12] | Did you guess the secret ingredient? | 你们猜到秘密食材是什么了吗 |
[30:16] | No. | 没有 |
[30:17] | Strawberries. | 草莓 |
[30:18] | Great, now I don’t get to guess. | 好吧 这下猜都没得猜了 |
[30:21] | Deputy Commissioner, what brings you by? | 副局长 你怎么来了 |
[30:23] | I have some news for 51. | 我有消息要通知51号消防队 |
[30:25] | Commissioner Staten asked me to tell you that | 斯塔顿局长让我告诉你们 |
[30:28] | he’s officially endorsing Battalion Chief Wallace Boden | 他准备正式推荐大队长华莱士·博登 |
[30:30] | to take his place. | 接任他的位置 |
[30:32] | – Yeah, Chief! – Chief, yes! | -太厉害了 队长 -太棒了 |
[30:37] | Now, now, now, it’s no guarantee of the appointment, | 好了 这并不能保证他能拿到任命 |
[30:39] | but you can bet it’ll carry a lot of weight with the mayor. | 但这份推荐在市长那里肯定很有分量 |
[30:41] | – Congratulations. – Thank you, sir. | -恭喜你 -谢谢 长官 |
[30:44] | Well deserved. | 实至名归 |
[30:46] | That’s good news. | 真是好消息 |
[30:47] | As long as it doesn’t light a fire under Grissom. | 只要不会太给格里索姆动力就好 |
[30:52] | Triple X root beer? No way. | XXX根汁汽水 不会吧 |
[30:54] | I thought you’d appreciate that. | 我觉得你会喜欢 |
[30:56] | I had a buddy of mine overnight it from Indianapolis. | 我让一个朋友从印第安纳波利斯背来的 |
[30:59] | You know, we have grocery stores here in Chicago. | 其实 芝加哥也有超市 |
[31:01] | No, no, Cruz. | 不 克鲁斯 |
[31:02] | Triple X is an Indiana staple. You wouldn’t understand. | XXX是印第安纳精华 你不懂的 |
[31:05] | Guess not. | 确实不懂 |
[31:07] | – Thank you, this is so sweet. – My pleasure. | -谢谢 你太贴心了 -不客气 |
[31:10] | So, Joe, you have a proposal for me? | 乔 你有报价要给我吗 |
[31:12] | Um, we crunched some numbers, | 我们重新核算了一下 |
[31:14] | and the best that I can do for you is 275 per unit. | 我能提供的最好价格是每件275 |
[31:20] | – Wait, seriously? – Yeah, seriously. | -你说真的吗 -真的 |
[31:23] | That just seems a little high. | 感觉有点贵 |
[31:25] | I mean, final analysis, | 这玩意说白了 |
[31:26] | it’s just a Halligan bolted to a sledgehammer. | 就是把铁铤和铁锤装在一起 |
[31:28] | It’s the idea that counts. | 重点是想法 |
[31:30] | No one ever thought | 从没有人想过 |
[31:31] | to bolt these two things together before. | 把这两个东西装到一起 |
[31:33] | – Cruz. – No wiggle room there? | -克鲁兹 -没办法降价吗 |
[31:36] | Afraid not, it’s a quality product. | 抱歉不行 这产品质量很好 |
[31:38] | We don’t cut corners. | 从不走捷径 |
[31:41] | Well, okay. | 好吧 |
[31:44] | The root beer is yours to keep. Of course, my gift to you. | 根汁汽水你留着吧 算我送你的礼物 |
[31:46] | Listen, guys, good luck with the Slamigan. | 各位 祝你们的铤锤一切顺利 |
[31:48] | Seriously, it’s a killer name. | 这名字简直无敌 |
[31:51] | But I’ll never get a number like that approved. | 但这种价格我拿不到批准的 |
[32:01] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[32:03] | The number we arrived at was 240. | 我们定好的价格是240 |
[32:06] | – It’s worth more than that. – Well, apparently not. | -绝对不止这些 -你确实这么想 |
[32:08] | You just thumbed your nose at $17,000. | 毕竟你直接要价一万七 |
[32:10] | Why would you do that? | 为什么要这样 |
[32:15] | Squad 3, Battalion 25. | 3号抢险车 25号队长车 |
[32:17] | Person trapped, Navy Pier. | 有人被困 海军码头 |
[32:37] | – What’s the situation? – A brawl broke out, | -什么情况 -有人打架 |
[32:39] | and somebody got stuffed down the cowl vent. | 有个人被塞到整流罩通风管里了 |
[32:43] | – Stuffed down the what? – I’ll show you, come on. | -塞到什么东西里了 -我带你去看 来吧 |
[32:47] | Excuse me, guys. Coming through. | 抱歉 借过一下 |
[32:50] | Coming through. | 抱歉让一下 |
[32:52] | We weren’t on the lake a half an hour | 我们不过半小时没在湖上 |
[32:54] | and all drunken hell broke loose. | 结果一群醉鬼突然发疯了 |
[32:57] | Yeah, I had to turn them right around. | 对 我只好立刻调头 |
[33:01] | Here he is. Back up, everybody. | 他在那里 所有人退后 |
[33:03] | Back up a little bit. Give these guys some room. | 快退后 给他们一点空间 |
[33:05] | Hey, you gotta help me! I’m slipping! | 你们得帮帮我 我要滑下去了 |
[33:07] | Hey, where does this pipe lead? | 这个管道是通向哪里的 |
[33:08] | It’s the air intake. | 这是进风口 |
[33:09] | It leads straight down to the engines. | 直接通到引擎里 |
[33:11] | Don’t let me go! Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 别放开我 |
[33:13] | Severide, he’s slipping! | 西弗莱德 他要滑下去了 |
[33:14] | Hey, move out of the way. | 让开 |
[33:16] | Hey, back up, back up. | 退后 退后 |
[33:18] | Come on. Hey, hey, stop moving. | 你别乱动了 |
[33:22] | Hey! Don’t let me go! | 别放开我 |
[33:29] | We have to cut him out. | 得切开救他出来 |
[33:33] | Hey, Cruz. Grab the wizzer saw. | 克鲁兹 把转锯拿来 |
[33:35] | Capp, Tony, rope bag and Halligans. | 卡普 托尼 拿绳索包和铁铤 |
[33:38] | Wizzer saw, copy that. | 转锯 收到 |
[33:46] | – Where’s the action? – On the boat, Chief. | -事故地点在哪 -在船上 队长 |
[33:50] | Excuse me. | 让一下 |
[33:53] | Just hold on. We got you. | 坚持一下 我们来救你了 |
[33:59] | – Chief, you got him? – Go! | -队长 你拉住他 -去吧 |
[34:04] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[34:07] | Victim got stuck in the pipe. He’s upside down. | 受害者卡在管道里了 他现在头朝下 |
[34:10] | I heard this call was on a booze cruise, | 听说这次是游轮狂欢出的事 |
[34:12] | and I knew it’d be one for the ages. | 我就知道肯定有的折腾了 |
[34:17] | Good to go. | 好了 |
[34:19] | Whoa, whoa, Severide, what are you doing? | 等等 西弗莱德 你在干什么 |
[34:21] | He’s jammed in there pretty tight. | 他在里面卡得很死 |
[34:22] | You could cut him. | 万一割伤他怎么办 |
[34:23] | It’s heavy gauge steel. | 这是量具钢 |
[34:24] | I’m just going to score it, snap the cowl off. | 我就开个口 把头子去掉 |
[34:28] | You all right with this, Chief? | 你同意吗 队长 |
[34:29] | He knows what he’s doing. | 他知道该怎么做 |
[34:30] | I hope so! | 但愿吧 |
[34:40] | Hold on! | 抓紧 |
[34:48] | Come on, guys. | 加油 |
[34:51] | All right, Cruz, put your back into it. | 好 克鲁兹 使点劲 |
[34:52] | Yeah, you bet. | 没问题 |
[34:55] | Come on, yep. | 来吧 |
[35:00] | Come on, up higher. | 举起来 |
[35:13] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:16] | – You good? – Oh, man, I need a drink. | -你还好吗 -兄弟 我得喝一杯 |
[35:22] | All right, you’re okay. | 行了 没事了 |
[35:28] | Hey, Chief. | 队长 |
[35:30] | Good for you on Staten’s endorsement. | 恭喜你拿到了斯塔顿的推荐 |
[35:33] | That ought to seal it for you, huh? | 这下应该能拿下那职位了吧 |
[35:35] | Oh, I think we’re a long way from the finish line, | 我觉得离终点线还有很远 |
[35:37] | but thank you. | 不过谢谢你 |
[35:43] | Looks like you backed the right horse. | 看来你压对宝了 |
[35:50] | He took that well. | 他接受得很好 |
[35:54] | Casey predicted he would. | 凯西预料到了 |
[35:57] | Politics, man. | 政治家啊 |
[36:08] | I heard you blew the Slamigan sale. | 听说你把铤锤的买卖搞黄了 |
[36:11] | It’s a great piece of equipment, | 这个设备很好 |
[36:13] | and we were undervaluing it. | 是我们估价估低了 |
[36:15] | Besides, that Glenn guy isn’t interested | 再说了 那个叫格伦的家伙 |
[36:17] | in the Slamigan, anyway. | 本来也不是对铤锤感兴趣 |
[36:18] | He’s interested in Brett. | 他只是对布莱特感兴趣而已 |
[36:21] | Now it makes sense. | 这下就说得通了 |
[36:25] | – It’s my fault. – What? | -这事怪我 -什么 |
[36:28] | I’m the one that told you to keep your feelings about Brett to yourself. | 是我让你把对布莱特的感情憋在心里的 |
[36:31] | Don’t upset the roommate apple cart, et cetera, et cetera. | 不能破坏室友之间的气氛什么的 |
[36:33] | – So? – So, obviously, | -所以呢 -很明显 |
[36:34] | it was bad advice. | 我的建议很失败 |
[36:36] | Since I said it, you haven’t been able to sleep. | 我说完之后 你就开始失眠 |
[36:39] | You had sex with a married woman. | 还跟有妇之夫滚了床单 |
[36:42] | You got punched in the face, | 被人一拳打在脸上 |
[36:43] | and now, you blew a huge Slamigan sale. | 现在又把铤锤的大买卖搞吹了 |
[36:48] | You need to tell her. | 你得告诉她 |
[36:49] | What? No, no way. | 什么 绝对不行 |
[36:51] | Hey, hey, hey. It’s driving you crazy. | 听我说 你已经快被逼疯了 |
[36:54] | This isn’t who you are. You’re Joe Cruz, man. | 这不是你 你可是乔·克鲁兹 兄弟 |
[36:57] | You wear your heart on your sleeve. | 你是那种会把自己的情感表达出来的人 |
[37:01] | There’s no point, Otis. | 可那没意义啊 奥蒂斯 |
[37:02] | She doesn’t see me the way that I see her. | 她对我的感觉和我对她的感觉是不一样的 |
[37:04] | – You don’t know that. – I do. | -你并不知道 -我知道 |
[37:05] | If I hadn’t ruined everything, | 如果我没有搞砸这一切 |
[37:07] | she’d be out with Glenn right now. | 她现在就在和格伦约会了 |
[37:13] | – What, what’s going on? – I have Joe right here. | -怎么了 发生什么了 -乔现在就在我身边 |
[37:15] | Hang on one second. | 等一下 |
[37:16] | I got Glenn to come back to the table. | 我说服格伦继续谈这笔交易了 |
[37:17] | He’s willing to pay 260 per unit. | 他愿意每件付260 |
[37:19] | Can I say yes? | 我能说成交吗 |
[37:21] | How did you get him to reconsider? | 你是怎么说服他重新考虑的 |
[37:23] | I mean, it wasn’t easy, especially after I told him | 这并不简单 尤其是在我告诉他 |
[37:24] | I wasn’t interested in having dinner with him. | 我没兴趣和他共进晚餐之后 |
[37:28] | – Can I say yes? – Uh, yes, yes. | -我能说成交吗 -可以 可以 |
[37:31] | Okay. Glenn, you’ve got a deal. | 好的 格伦 成交 |
[37:34] | Uh-huh. Okay. | 好 |
[37:41] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[37:43] | I got to tell her how I feel. | 我得告诉她我的感觉 |
[37:45] | – Great. – But not right away. | -很好 -但不是立刻就告诉她 |
[37:48] | This is a long time coming. | 得花一段时间准备 |
[37:50] | Calls for a grand gesture. | 要准备个大动作 |
[37:53] | If she’s impressed with root beer, | 如果她喜欢根汁汽水 |
[37:54] | she’s going to die when she sees | 那她在看到我为她做的东西的时候 |
[37:56] | what I’m going to cook up for her. | 一定会惊喜死的 |
[38:01] | Well, they’re super thorough, so that’s good. | 他们特别仔细 所以是件好事 |
[38:04] | Doctor Letts seems like she knows what she’s doing. | 莱特思医生好像很专业 |
[38:08] | Lots of twins up here. | 这里有好多双胞胎啊 |
[38:11] | Wow, some triplets, too. | 还有些是三胞胎 |
[38:14] | Could you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[38:15] | Eh, we’d figure it out. | 我们会弄明白的 |
[38:18] | I’m glad we came. | 我很开心我们来了 |
[38:22] | – Sorry to keep you waiting. – Oh, no worries. | -抱歉让你们久等了 -没事的 |
[38:23] | We were just stockpiling questions, | 我们刚刚在想问哪些问题 |
[38:25] | like hormone shots, that kind of thing. | 像荷尔蒙针之类的 |
[38:28] | I’m happy to answer any questions you have, | 我很乐意回答你们的任何问题 |
[38:29] | but first, let’s talk about your test results. | 但是首先 我们来说说你的检查结果 |
[38:35] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[38:36] | When we did the ultrasound, we noticed this. | 我们做超声波检查的时候发现了这个 |
[38:42] | It’s an aneurysm on the right iliac artery, | 你的右侧髂动脉有个动脉瘤 |
[38:45] | most likely from the abdominal pregnancy | 很有可能是你几年前 |
[38:47] | you suffered several years ago. | 腹腔妊娠导致的 |
[38:50] | Um, so what does that mean for getting pregnant? | 那对怀孕有什么影响吗 |
[38:54] | It’s not about whether you can get pregnant. | 这不是你能不能怀孕的问题 |
[38:57] | It’s about whether you should. | 而是你该不该怀孕的问题 |
[38:59] | Pregnancy places a lot of added stress on the vascular system, | 怀孕会给你的血管系统造成很大压力 |
[39:03] | and creates the risk of the aneurysm rupturing. | 增加了动脉瘤破裂的风险 |
[39:06] | And if it does? | 如果破裂了呢 |
[39:09] | It could be fatal for the mother. | 对母亲来说是致命的 |
[39:15] | I’m sorry. I wish I had better news. | 抱歉 我也希望我有更好的消息 |
[39:31] | Don’t repeat this to anybody. These are on the house. | 别告诉别人 这些免费请你们喝 |
[39:34] | All right, a celebration is in order. | 秩序井然的庆祝 |
[39:36] | And I know, if you make commissioner, | 我知道如果你当上局长 |
[39:38] | that you are going to do your swearing-in party here at Molly’s. | 你会在莫利酒吧开你的宣誓就职派对的 |
[39:41] | Or on your new boat. | 或在你新买的船上 |
[39:43] | I’ve had enough of boat parties. | 我可受够了在船上开派对了 |
[39:45] | Stop. | 别 |
[39:47] | – Excuse me, Chief Boden? – Yes? | -不好意思 你是博登队长吗 -是的 |
[39:50] | Hi, I’m Zach Logan with the “Sun Times.” | 我是《芝加哥太阳报》的扎克·洛根 |
[39:51] | Uh, sorry to ambush you like this. | 抱歉这样”埋伏”你 |
[39:53] | I was just hoping I could get a quick statement. | 我只是希望我能拿到你的声明 |
[39:58] | I’ll be right back. | 我等等回来 |
[40:00] | What can I do you for? | 我能做什么 |
[40:02] | Uh, first, congratulations on the endorsement. | 首先 恭喜你获得背书 |
[40:04] | – Thank you. – And uh, | -谢谢 -还有 |
[40:05] | then what I wanted to know is any truth to the claims | 我想知道你最近从斯塔顿局长的一个 |
[40:08] | that you recently received a large cash kickback | 富豪朋友那里 收到了一大笔现金酬劳 |
[40:11] | from a wealthy friend of Commissioner Staten’s? | 这件事是真的吗 |
[40:16] | I’m not going to tell you. | 我不会告诉你的 |
[40:17] | The whole point is that you have to guess the color. | 重点就在于你得猜颜色 |
[40:21] | What do I win if I guess right? | 如果我猜对了有什么奖励 |
[40:22] | You get to take it off. | 你可以把它脱掉 |
[40:26] | I like this game. | 我喜欢这个游戏 |
[40:28] | Okay, I’ll start simple. | 好 我从简单的开始猜 |
[40:32] | How about black? | 黑色 |
[40:36] | I’m so sorry. Uh, Kelly. | 抱歉 凯利 |
[40:38] | Nicholas is missing. | 尼古拉斯丢了 |
[40:41] | The sitter went and picked him up from daycare, | 保姆去日托接他 |
[40:43] | but then she never brought him home, | 但之后她没有带他回家 |
[40:45] | and I keep calling, but it just goes straight to voicemail. | 我一直在打电话 但直接就转到留言信箱了 |
[40:48] | And I don’t know what to do. I don’t know | 我不知道该怎么办 我不知道 |
[40:48] | – if I should call the police, or if I– – Okay | -我该不该报警 还是… -好了 |
[40:52] | Just take it easy, okay? I’m sure that he’s fine. | 放松点 好吗 我肯定他没事的 |
[40:55] | – Okay. – Okay, I’ll take you over to the 21st district. | -好 -好 我带你去21分局 |
[40:58] | I’m sure they’ll be able to track her cellphone. | 我相信他们能追踪她的手机 |
[41:00] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[41:02] | Okay, yeah, that sounds good. | 好 听起来很好 |
[41:05] | Yeah, go, yeah, just let me know | 好 去吧 有进展了 |
[41:07] | – when you find out anything. – All right. | -告诉我 -好 |