Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] The girl I’m dating, Renee, 我女朋友 蕾妮
[00:03] she’s transferring to Madrid for her job. 她要调去马德里工作
[00:05] I can’t go with you. 我不能跟你走
[00:06] Sky would have been the limit for us. 我们可以生活得无拘无束
[00:12] Herrman, how serious are you 赫尔曼 你真的想
[00:13] about renting that apartment out? 把公寓租出去吗
[00:14] I thought that you and Severide were– 我以为你和西弗莱德是…
[00:16] We are, but we moved in 是 但我们住一起
[00:18] and we skipped the dating part. 直接跳过了约会环节
[00:20] I’m just starting to think it was a mistake. 我开始觉得这是个错误
[00:22] I don’t care where you live. 我不在乎你住在哪
[00:24] Wherever you are, it’s where I want to be. 你在哪我就在哪
[00:26] There’s this girl I went to high school with. 有个我高中的女同学
[00:28] She’s married. She said she’s… 她结婚了 她说她…
[00:30] getting a hotel room and that we should meet there. 开了一间房 说我们可以在那儿见
[00:32] You cannot go through with this. 你不能照她说的做
[00:34] You’re too good a guy. 你是个好人
[01:19] – Come on, let’s go! – Come on, boys, defense! -快 进攻 -小伙子们 防守
[01:22] Stay on him! 防住他
[01:24] C’mon, Ref! 拜托 裁判
[01:26] Alex! Move it around out there! 艾利克斯 快点跑
[01:29] Does this guy have an off-switch? 这人什么毛病
[01:32] This isn’t a first date. 这又不是第一次约会
[01:33] Get on top of them! On top, on top! 打扁他们 上啊 上啊
[01:36] Enough already. 真是够了
[01:41] C’mon, Ref! Call the damn foul! 拜托 裁判 犯规了
[01:43] Paul! Shut your trap or you’re out of here. 保罗 你再不闭嘴就出去
[01:46] Our team’s playing like 我们队打得
[01:46] a pack of Girl Scouts, Herrmann. 像一群姑娘 赫尔曼
[01:48] You could drill them a little more on defense. 你应该多让他们练练防守
[01:50] He’s drilling them fine, thanks. 他训练得挺好的 谢谢你关心
[01:52] They’re losing by 12. 他们落后了12分
[01:54] Hey, everybody! Shut up! Sit down! 所有人都给我闭嘴 坐下
[01:57] Or we’re going to forfeit this game. 要不然我们就放弃这场比赛
[02:01] Got it? 明白吗
[02:08] Seriously, it was less like youth rec basketball 说真的 这比赛看起来不像青少年篮球赛
[02:10] and more like a feeding frenzy. 更像大鱼吃小鱼
[02:13] I thought you swore off kids’ sports forever 我记得几年前那场冰球赛惨败之后
[02:16] after that hockey fiasco a few years back. 你就发誓不再沾手青少年运动了
[02:18] The kids are never the problem. 问题不在于孩子
[02:20] It’s the parents. 在家长身上
[02:21] Do you include yourself in that? 包括你自己吗
[02:26] It’s the other parents. 是其他家长
[02:28] Hey, have you guys seen my money clip? 你们看到我的钱夹了吗
[02:30] No. 没有
[02:32] Hey, where were you last night? 你昨晚去哪了
[02:33] I didn’t hear you come in. 我没听到你回来
[02:36] Oh, I got stuck, uh, 我有点事
[02:37] at Leon’s house, 在里昂家里
[02:39] helping him put together furniture. 帮他装家具
[02:41] I had to watch a fixer-upper marathon alone. 所以我只能一个人看滚动播出的电视剧了
[02:44] Yeah. 是啊
[02:45] Yeah, we just had a bunch of beers, 我们喝了点啤酒
[02:47] watching the game, so I just crashed on his couch. 看了比赛 在他沙发上睡了
[02:49] Well, maybe that’s where your money clip is. 可能你把钱夹落在那了
[02:58] You’ve been approved for a new Visa, 你申请了新的签证
[03:00] and Value Savers thinks you’re a Swedish guy 机构那里以为你是一个瑞典人
[03:03] named Stell Stellakidd. 名叫斯特尔·斯特拉基德
[03:08] You know you can just throw these away, right? 你知道的 这些东西丢掉就好了
[03:10] Nope, gonna keep handing them to you 不知道 我就是要一直拿给你
[03:11] as punishment for moving out on me. 作为你搬出去的惩罚
[03:13] Oh, you miss having my hair ties 你想念我放在
[03:15] all over your kitchen counter. 你橱柜上的发绳了
[03:17] I miss you. 我想念你
[03:20] Then ask me out on a date. 那就约我出去啊
[03:21] A real one. 真正的约会
[03:24] Fine. Swift and Sons, 好 斯威夫特和后裔餐馆
[03:26] you and me, tomorrow night. 我们约会 就明晚
[03:30] Squad Three, Ambulance 61, single vehicle accident at 3号抢险车 61号救护车 单辆汽车事故
[03:32] – 659 West Cermak. – Table will be reserved under -西瑟马克街659号 -预定桌位的会是
[03:34] Stell… Stella Kidd. 史黛…史黛拉·基德
[03:59] – Hey, Greg, you all right? – Guy didn’t see us. -格雷格 你还好吗 -那人没看见我们
[04:01] I caught some water when we swerved out of the way. 车子偏离方向时驶上了一滩水
[04:03] That spun us. 开始打滑旋转
[04:07] You got a patient? 有病人吗
[04:08] Bee sting, nothing too serious. 被蜜蜂蛰了 不严重
[04:09] But Jamie got thrown. 但杰米被碰到了
[04:15] You okay? 你没事吧
[04:17] I can’t move my wrist. 我的手腕动不了了
[04:19] Paramedic’s banged up. Looks like she broke her wrist. 医护人员受伤了 她似乎手腕断了
[04:21] The side door’s jammed. If you can pull up 侧门卡住了 如果你可以
[04:23] a little bit, we can open up the back. 往前开一点 我们能打开后门
[04:24] – Yeah. – I tried, but she didn’t budge. -好 -我试过了 但车子不动
[04:26] Think the drive shot’s busted. 车子可能坏了
[04:28] – Cruz, get this door open. – On it. -克鲁兹 把这门弄开 -好
[04:30] You–you’re not going to break the door, are you? 你不会把门弄坏吧
[04:32] Can’t you just tow it out and go through the back? 就不能把车拖出来 从后门进去吗
[04:34] I’m responsible for this thing. 这辆车由我负责
[04:38] Hook up a winch, let’s do this fast. 连一辆绞车 我们赶紧
[04:40] Copy that. 收到
[04:45] Okay, all right, just hang in there. 好 坚持住
[04:50] Hey! Hey! Your patient! 喂 你的病人
[04:59] Guys, we can’t wait. We got to get in there now! 各位 等不了了 我们现在就得进去
[05:15] His IV must have blown. His throat’s swelling. 他的输液管肯定破了 他的喉咙肿起来了
[05:16] We need a tube. 我们需要管子
[05:28] Good! 好了
[05:36] – Hold him down. – I can’t. -按住他 -我做不到
[05:37] Hold him down! 按住他
[05:41] I got him. Okay. 我来 好
[05:46] Damn, he’s unconscious. 该死 他昏迷了
[06:07] You’re in. 好了
[06:11] Hey, waiting to take that door off almost cost you a life. 等着开那扇门差点损失一条人命
[06:14] Can’t believe we considered 难以置信我们
[06:15] going private for even a minute. 还考虑了私有化
[06:16] You’ll wish you’d gone private 等斯塔顿局长走后
[06:17] once Commissioner Staton’s gone. 你就会希望私有化了
[06:19] What does that mean? 那是什么意思
[06:20] You haven’t heard? 你没听说
[06:21] Fire commissioner’s taking a big FEMA post. 消防局局长接受了联邦应急管理局的高官职位
[06:24] Word is the whole CFD’s getting handed over 据说整个芝加哥消防局都要被交给
[06:26] to some desk jockey. 一个坐办公室的人
[06:29] Thanks for the gauze. 谢谢你的纱布
[06:51] Can I help you? 我能帮你吗
[06:53] Hi, is Joe Cruz around? 乔·克鲁兹在吗
[06:55] Looks like the rig is still out. 看上去车还没回来
[06:56] They might have caught another call, 他们也许又去了另一个地方
[06:57] but I can give him a message. 但我可以给他传口信
[06:59] Okay, thanks. 好 谢谢
[07:00] Could you tell him Delia came by? 你能告诉他迪莉娅来了吗
[07:02] Sure. 行
[07:03] I’m sorry. I’m a friend of Joe’s, 抱歉 我是乔的朋友
[07:05] from high school. 高中同学
[07:07] Okay. Yeah, I’ll let him know. 好吧 我会告诉他
[07:10] – Thanks. – Oh, also… -谢谢 -还有
[07:12] Could you give this to him? 你能把这个给他吗
[07:17] He dropped it on the floor last night. 他昨晚掉在地板上了
[07:21] Yeah, sure. 行
[07:23] Let him know I didn’t take any. 告诉他我一张都没拿
[07:27] Thanks. 谢谢
[07:35] Yeah. 是的
[07:37] Yeah? 是吗
[07:38] What, you think it’s for sure? 怎么 你觉得这事定了吗
[07:41] All right, Cal. Thanks. 好 卡尔 谢谢
[07:44] Staton’s definitely leaving? 斯塔顿确定要走吗
[07:45] Landry says Deputy Commissioner Nelson 兰德里说尼尔森副局长
[07:47] has the inside track on the job. 很可能得到这份工作
[07:49] Who is Nelson? 尼尔森是谁
[07:50] He came up through administration. 他一路晋升到管理层
[07:52] Guy’s never crawled a hallway in his life. 这家伙简直就是平步青云
[07:55] His big thing is efficiency, doing more with less. 他最看重效率 追求事半功倍
[07:57] Which is just corporate talk for four-man trucks 那只不过是公司管理中的四人用车和
[07:59] and forced retirement. 强行退休
[08:00] – Fewer supplies. – Older gear. -物资更少 -装备更老
[08:02] I think the best thing we can do right now is to stay calm. 我觉得我们现在最好的办法就是保持冷静
[08:05] I’ve heard the same rumors as you, 我和你们一样也听到了不少传言
[08:07] but, so far, that’s all that they are. 但目前这也只是传言
[08:09] So instead of getting worked up about things that 所以与其担心一些我们无法
[08:11] are beyond our control, let’s just stick to our work. 掌控的事 还不如做好我们自己的工作
[08:15] – Sure thing, Chief. – Yeah, Chief. -没错 队长 -是 队长
[08:24] Excuse me. 让一下
[08:35] Everything okay? 没事吧
[08:37] I don’t know. How’s Leon’s couch? 我不知道 里昂的沙发怎么样
[08:42] What are you trying to ask? 你想问什么
[08:44] Delia came by. 迪莉娅来过了
[08:49] – Brett, listen– – She’s married, Joe. -布莱特 听我说 -她结婚了 乔
[08:51] I-I know. 我知道
[08:53] And I know that you said I shouldn’t see her, 我也知道你说过我不该见她
[08:54] but it is more complicated than that– 但这没那么简单…
[08:56] It’s not complicated at all. 这一点都不复杂
[08:57] You lied to me. 你骗了我
[09:03] I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done that. 对不起 我不该那么做的
[09:05] The Joe Cruz that I know, the one pre-Delia– 我所认识的乔·克鲁兹 迪莉娅出现之前…
[09:07] he doesn’t lie to his best friends. 他不会骗他最好的朋友
[09:09] And he doesn’t cheat. 他不会偷腥
[09:12] What happened to that guy? 他去哪儿了
[09:33] Oh, this day is about to get interesting. 这下可有意思了
[09:39] Who is that? 那是谁
[09:42] Her name’s Renee. 她叫蕾妮
[09:51] Hi, Kelly. 你好 凯利
[10:07] After all that back and forth to New York, 在纽约经历了那些事后
[10:10] I just kind of figured that it was time to settle down, 我只是觉得该安顿下来了
[10:14] at least for my son’s sake. 至少为了我儿子
[10:16] Nicholas is his name. He’s a great kid, too. 他叫尼古拉斯 是个好孩子
[10:18] He just makes me laugh all the time. 他总是能逗我大笑
[10:21] And it’s just me and him, so… 只有我和他一起过 所以…
[10:25] He’s a real mama’s boy. 他真的是个好孩子
[10:27] Well, he sounds great. 听起来是个好孩子
[10:29] Part of why I moved back 我搬回来还有一部分原因
[10:31] was to take the lead in a pro bono case 是为了我的律所为芝加哥消防局
[10:34] that my law firm is handling for the CFD 处理的一桩炼油厂火灾的
[10:36] involving a fire in an oil refinery. 公益诉讼案
[10:39] So, I’m thinking, “Who is the smartest, 于是我想”谁是最聪明
[10:43] “Most knowledgeable firefighter, “最有才的消防员
[10:46] “With just enough “而且长相帅气
[10:48] rugged good looks who could sway a jury?” 能够打动陪审团呢”
[10:51] Look, I don’t know that I have time to help… 我不知道我有没有空帮你…
[10:53] Two firefighters were injured. 两名消防员受伤
[10:59] We’re doing everything that we can 我们在尽我们所能
[11:01] to help take care of them. 帮忙照顾好他们
[11:03] We can work around your schedule 我们可以为你安排时间
[11:05] and there’s a stipend involved. 而且是有偿的
[11:06] The–all I’m asking is that 我只希望
[11:08] you take a look at what I’ve pieced together, 你能看看我整理的资料
[11:10] and if you think you can help, great. 如果你觉得你能帮忙 那就再好不过了
[11:14] And if you can’t… 如果不行
[11:17] say no more. 那也不用多说
[11:23] I know I have– 我知道我…
[11:25] I have zero right to ask after… 无权要求什么 自从…
[11:32] After what happened before. 自从发生了那些事
[11:39] But I could really use some help. 但我真的需要帮助
[11:42] And I trust your expertise. 我相信你的专业知识
[11:53] So this is not the Renee that he was engaged to. 这不是跟他订婚的那个蕾妮
[11:57] Worse. 比这更糟
[11:58] I wasn’t crazy about her when they were dating, 他们本来交往的时候我就不喜欢她
[12:00] but after they broke up, she came back 他们分手后 她回来
[12:01] and she told Severide she was carrying his baby, 告诉西弗莱德她怀了他的孩子
[12:04] even though she knew it was someone else’s. 而她明知道这孩子是别人的
[12:07] Yeah. Shay did the math, 是啊 夏伊设了个套
[12:09] Severide caught on, and that was finally the end. 西弗莱德中了套 于是终于结束了
[12:13] Well, until now! 可是现在又来了啊
[12:16] Yeah, but… 是啊 可是
[12:17] Truly, he–he never looked back. 他真的没有一点留恋
[12:19] It was like a hard and fast line. 断得非常决绝的
[12:30] Figure out what was going on before with Brett? 弄清楚之前布莱特是怎么回事了吗
[12:33] Brett is furious at me over this Delia thing. 布莱特为迪莉娅的事气急了
[12:37] I warned you about all this, 我早就提醒过你了
[12:39] all these feelings with Brett. 你跟布莱特的感情啊
[12:41] This is not about me and Brett. 这不是我和布莱特之间的事
[12:42] – This is about me and Delia. – No, it’s not. -而是我和迪莉娅 -并不是
[12:44] It’s about why you’re really throwing yourself 关键在于你为什么要把自己卷进这团麻烦
[12:46] into this mess with your married high school girlfriend. 还是跟你已婚的高中同学
[12:50] It all comes back to Brett, 最终都会回到布莱特身上
[12:51] which I specifically told you to forget about. 而我也明确告诉过你不要想了
[13:03] Look, please, 听着 求你了
[13:04] don’t get all up in my head about this, all right? 别再为这事把我说一通了好吗
[13:06] This has nothing to do with Sylvie. 这和希尔薇没有任何关系
[13:08] I mean Brett. 我是指布莱特
[13:11] You’re wrong. 你一定错了
[13:16] Commissioner Staton is here. 斯塔顿局长来了
[13:18] He just walked right up that apron 他刚刚走进停车场
[13:20] and into this firehouse. 进了咱们消防局
[13:21] – What? – We gotta clean this place up. -什么 -咱们得赶紧打扫一下
[13:34] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[13:37] What was that? 这是闹哪样
[13:41] Relax, 51, this isn’t an inspection. 别紧张 51局的各位 这不是检查
[13:45] Commissioner. 局长
[13:47] Good to see you. 见到您很高兴
[13:49] – Matt Casey. – Captain. -马特·凯西 -队长
[13:50] Yeah. Otis, go get the chief. 是 奥蒂斯 去叫队长来
[13:54] So, uh, what can we do for you? 那么 您今天怎么来了
[13:56] I’m just making the rounds, going house to house. 我就是出来走走 各个局转转
[13:59] I know there’s a lot of scuttlebutt out there. 我知道外面传了不少风言风语
[14:01] Feel you all deserve to hear it directly from me. 觉着我应该亲自告诉你们
[14:02] Commissioner Staton. 斯塔顿局长
[14:05] Chief Boden. I was just telling your people 博登队长 我正在跟你的人说
[14:06] here about my new job at FEMA. 我在联邦应急管理局的新工作
[14:08] They’ve asked me to serve as the US fire administrator. 他们请我去担任全美消防主管
[14:10] – Congratulations. – Indeed. -恭喜您 -当然
[14:12] Thank you. The mayor’s got a list 谢谢 市长列了个单子
[14:13] of very qualified candidates to replace me. 收集了一些能接我的班的候选人
[14:16] I’m going to do what I can to help steer that process. 我会尽力帮忙 让交接过程尽量顺利
[14:18] I want to make sure I leave this department 我希望能确保把接力棒
[14:20] in the hands of someone who loves it as much as I do, 交给和我一样热爱这份工作的人
[14:22] who’s going to go to bat for our firefighters 交给愿意为咱们的消防员和医护
[14:23] – and paramedics. – That’s good to hear. -尽心竭力的人 -那就好
[14:27] So, do you love this guy or what, huh? 你们喜欢这位老兄吗
[14:29] Best battalion chief in the city. 全市最优秀的队长
[14:30] You got that right, commissioner! 这你可说对了 局长
[14:33] How about a tour of the place, Chief? 不如带我在你们局转转吧 队长
[14:35] It’s been too long since I visited 51. 我好久没来51局了
[14:36] You got it. Right this way. 当然 这边请
[14:37] All right. 好的
[14:49] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[14:52] Brendan’s mom called me twice today, 布兰登的母亲今天给我打了两次电话
[14:54] saying she’s taking him off the team. 说她要让他退出球队
[14:56] Then I ran into Gina Haskins at the grocery store, 然后我又在杂货店遇见了吉娜·哈斯金斯
[14:59] and she gave me an earful. 把我一顿唠叨啊
[15:00] – Are you serious? – Everyone’s just fed up -你说真的 -大家都受够了
[15:02] with Paul Colannino and I can’t blame them. 保罗·克兰尼诺 而我也觉得他们应该
[15:09] I’ll reach out to Paul, eh, 我会联系保罗
[15:12] give him a talking to. 和他谈谈
[15:14] I’m sorry to dump this on you. 抱歉又把这事丢给你了
[15:16] It’s fine. 没事
[15:20] All right. 好吧
[15:22] All right. 好了
[15:29] Okay… 其实
[15:30] Here’s what I’ve been thinking. 我最近一直在想
[15:33] Tell me if I’m way off base here, but… 也许是我异想天开了 但是
[15:37] I think Boden should throw his hat into the ring… 我觉得博登应该替自己争取一下
[15:39] For commissioner. 当局长
[15:41] That’s a pretty big jump from battalion chief. 从消防队长到局长可是一大步
[15:43] But it’s happened before. 但以前也有过
[15:44] And you saw him with Commissioner Staton today. 你今天也看到斯特顿局长的样子了
[15:46] He reveres Boden. 他特别尊敬博登
[15:47] That probably had more to do 这个应该离不开
[15:49] with the recommendation that Grissom wrote for him. 格瑞兹给他写的推荐
[15:51] What recommendation? 什么推荐
[15:53] Before Gris backed out of his plans for retirement, 格瑞兹放弃退休计划之前
[15:55] he wanted Boden to take over as deputy district chief. 希望博登来当区副局长
[15:59] That just makes my point. Boden’s an up-and-comer. 我就是这个意思 博登可以平步青云
[16:02] But the mayor appoints the next commissioner 但是下一任局长由市长指定
[16:04] and he’s already got a list of names. 他已经列了一堆候选人了
[16:07] So, remember the mayor’s aide 记不记得去年那家酒店起火
[16:08] Boden saved from that hotel fire last year? 博登救下了市长的副手
[16:11] Maybe he can get Boden’s name added to the list? 也许他可以把博登加进候选名单里
[16:13] Okay, but that’s a political process 好 但这是政治操作
[16:15] and we both know that Boden doesn’t do politics. 我们都知道博登不搞政治
[16:18] That’s why we need to do it for him. 所以我们需要帮他做
[16:19] Work our contacts, drum up support. 找找关系 探探门路
[16:23] It’s a little crazy. 这想法有点疯狂
[16:24] And truth is it’s better for both of us 但如果博登不离开51号消防队
[16:27] if Boden never leaves 51. 其实对我们都好
[16:29] He’s the only reason Dawson and I 正是因为他 我和道森
[16:30] can work in the same house and he’s helped you out 才能在一个消防队里工作 他也帮过你
[16:33] of more than one jam with the brass. 多次在高层面前为你解围
[16:35] There’s no one who does more for his own. 只有他会这么护着手下人
[16:39] But… 但是
[16:42] The whole department could benefit from that. 他的优点可以帮助整个消防局
[16:45] That’s what I’m saying. 我就是这个意思
[16:47] I’m willing to give it a shot… 我愿意试试看
[16:49] if you are. 如果你想的话
[16:53] Okay. Let’s go for it. 好 那就试试吧
[16:55] The doors are jammed tight, 当时门已经堵死了
[16:57] and we can hear people screaming inside. 我们能听到里面人在尖叫
[16:59] I’m telling you, I thought I was going to die in that ballroom. 我跟你说 我以为我要死在宴会厅里了
[17:02] And you might have 要不是博登
[17:02] if Boden hadn’t brought up the hydraulic ram. 拿起了水锤泵 你也许真的会死
[17:05] That’s how he got you out. 他就是这样救你出来的
[17:06] Saved us all. Dozens of us. 救了我们所有人 几十个人
[17:08] Even if we get Boden’s name out there… 就算我们把博登的名字宣传出去
[17:11] how do we know he’s gonna make the kind of deals 我们如何确定他会为了拿到这个职位
[17:12] – he needs to land the job? – He probably won’t. -做一些必要的交易 -他大概不会
[17:15] It’s just not in his blood. 他就不是这种人
[17:17] But if you ask me, that’s exactly the kind of guy the department needs. 但要我说的话 消防局里就需要这种人
[17:21] He’s got my vote. 我肯定会投给他
[17:24] The CFD needs leadership that understands the rank and file, 芝加哥消防局的领袖 应该体恤百姓
[17:28] someone with actual on the ground experience. 应该有真正的现场经验
[17:31] Boden’s a-a real hero and a hell of a leader. 博登是真英雄 也是绝佳的领袖
[17:34] But can he run an entire department? 但他真能领导整个消防局吗
[17:36] – That’s a different skill set. – You’re right. -这需要不同的能力 -你说得对
[17:40] So let me tell you about the time Boden took on 听我给你讲讲博登是怎么处理
[17:42] a corrupt real estate tycoon who was committing 一位试图通过纵火来骗取钱财的
[17:44] an arson for profit scam. 腐败房地产大亨
[17:50] Great. Now I got to meet Colannino at Molly’s tonight. 太好了 我今晚得去莫利酒吧见克兰尼诺
[17:54] Hey, you gonna be there? 你会在吗
[17:56] I’m not sure yet. 还不确定
[17:57] I’ve got something I’m supposed to do– 我有点事情要做…
[17:58] I-I mean.. 就是…
[17:59] I said I would do it. 我说了要做的
[18:02] But I don’t know. I’ve been thinking about it 但是也不确定 我一直在考虑…
[18:03] I was asking Otis. 我问的是奥蒂斯
[18:06] He’s on the bar-tending schedule. 今晚轮到他照顾酒吧
[18:34] – Don’t be mad at me. – I’m not. -别生我的气 -我没有
[18:37] – Brett. – I’m not, I mean it. -布莱特 -我没有 真的
[18:38] I shouldn’t have yelled at you before. 我之前不该对你嚷嚷
[18:39] It’s your life. You’re a grown up. 那是你的生活 你是成年人了
[18:41] I have no right to give you a hard time. 我无权那么对你
[18:42] You can do whatever you want. 你想做什么都可以
[18:47] Okay. 好吧
[18:49] Cool. 行
[18:56] Thanks. 谢谢
[19:08] I’m the worst. 我太糟糕了
[19:09] I totally forgot that I have to open tomorrow. 完全忘了明天是我来开门
[19:13] But I’m sure we’ll find some way to see each other. 但我相信我们能找到时间见面的
[19:15] Hey, so, um, listen… 所以… 听着
[19:19] – Renee… – Yeah, Renee. –蕾妮的事… -是 蕾妮
[19:22] The only reason why she came back is she wants 她会来的唯一原因 是她想让我
[19:24] help with a legal case. It’s nothing. 帮她打一桩官司 没什么的
[19:26] Well, if you want to do it, it’s fine. 如果你想去做 没事的
[19:28] – I don’t know. – Look, I’m serious. -我不知道 -我是说真的
[19:30] If it’s a good deal, take it. 如果这是件好事 就答应
[19:32] I just want to spend more time together. 我只是想多跟你在一起
[19:33] Yeah, me too. 我也是
[19:43] – Hey, Paul. – Hi, Danny. -保罗 -丹尼
[19:45] – Come on in. – What’s up, man? -请进 -你好啊 伙计
[19:47] Herrmann. 赫尔曼
[19:49] All right. 好吧
[19:51] Hey, got your message. What’s going on? 我收到你的短信了 怎么回事
[19:54] We both know that you’re being that guy, 我们都知道你是那种人
[19:57] the dad who gets too involved in his kid’s game 那种看自家孩子球赛看得太投入
[20:00] – and pisses off everybody. – You know what– -然后惹恼所有人的爸爸 -你猜怎么着
[20:04] They’re just a bunch of kids, all right? 他们只是一群孩子 好吗
[20:06] So, firefighter to firefighter. 所以 我以同为消防员的身份
[20:09] I need you to step back, 劝你冷静一点
[20:12] I need you to keep your butt on the bleachers, 乖乖地坐在看台上
[20:16] and keep your mouth zipped. 把嘴闭紧
[20:17] I ain’t asking here, Paul. 我这不是请求 保罗
[20:23] Look… I wasn’t there so much for my older son, 我以前不是经常陪着我大儿子
[20:27] between the department and the side job. 要忙消防队的事 还要兼职
[20:31] The kid, he’s 18 now. 他现在18岁了
[20:34] In a bad way, barely talks to me. 几乎一句话都不跟我说
[20:37] So when I see how much Alex is into basketball… 所以当我看到艾利克斯那么喜欢篮球时
[20:40] I’ve been shooting hoops with him every night. 我每晚都陪着他投篮
[20:42] And he loves it. He loves it. 而且他很高兴 特别喜欢
[20:46] So, you know, maybe– 所以或许…
[20:47] maybe I’m putting a little bit too much on it, 或许我是把它看得太重
[20:48] trying to make it more than what it is 表现得太夸张
[20:50] so I don’t… fail him, 好不会…让他失望
[20:53] like I did his brother. 就像我当初对他哥哥那样
[20:55] I don’t know. 我不知道
[20:56] But… 但是…
[20:59] But this is all I’ve got with him. 这是我和他唯一的共同语言了
[21:06] Just keep the theatrics to a minimum, okay? 那你就尽量把声势压低一点 好吗
[21:11] Can you do that? 你能做到吗
[21:14] I’ll try, Herrmann. I-I promise. 我会尽力的 赫尔曼 我保证
[21:18] – Yeah. – All right. -好的 -好
[21:39] You look good. 你看起来真帅
[21:40] You look better. 你更美
[21:44] So… 所以…
[21:46] Are you freaking out a little? 你有点紧张吗
[21:47] – Because I am freaking out. – Yeah. -因为我紧张死了 -是的
[21:49] I’m freaking out. 我很紧张
[21:51] I know. 我知道
[21:53] It’s like, when I saw you the other day 就像是 我那天看到你
[21:55] and then being with you… 然后和你在一起…
[21:57] I didn’t have to think twice. 我不需要多想
[22:00] It felt right, didn’t it? 那感觉很对 不是吗
[22:02] Yeah, it did. 是的
[22:06] Then afterward… 之后…
[22:10] Maybe the best thing to do is for us 也许对咱俩来说现在最好
[22:12] to put the brakes on this for now. 踩一下刹车了
[22:16] Maybe it is. 也许是的
[22:21] But we are already here. 但是我们都来这了
[22:24] Maybe we can have one drink first… 也许我们可以先喝一杯…
[22:28] Spend a few minutes… 一起消磨点时间…
[22:32] Not freaking out… 不要害怕…
[22:35] Together. 一起
[22:45] I’m so sorry, Delia. I… 抱歉 迪莉娅 我…
[22:50] It has been great seeing you again. 很开心再次见到你
[22:57] But I need to go. 但是我得走了
[23:10] So you’re Joe Cruz? 你就是乔·克鲁兹
[23:12] Oh yeah, but I– 是的 但我…
[23:19] Ow! Okay. 好疼 好吧
[23:21] – Seriously, I can do this. – Really? -说正经的 我自己可以的 -真的吗
[23:23] Do you have 18 months formal paramedic training? 你接受过18个月的正规护理人员训练吗
[23:25] Okay, it’s not an IV. It’s just a bag of peas. 又不是静脉注射 只是一袋子豆子而已
[23:27] I got it, I got it. 我可以 我能行的
[23:32] Well, I guess it goes without saying, you were right. 我想不用说你是对的了
[23:34] Hmm, actually, I think it should be said. 实际上 我觉得应该说一下
[23:41] – I was an idiot. – You were. -我是个白痴 -是的
[23:47] Look. 听我说
[23:50] I hate it when you get mad at me. 我不喜欢你生我的气
[23:53] But just for the record… 但是说实话…
[23:56] I hate it even more when you don’t. 我更不喜欢你不生我的气
[24:00] Please, don’t just give up on me like that. 拜托 不要那么放弃我
[24:06] As much as I might want to, I never could. 尽管我很想 但我从没放弃过你
[24:13] Imagine my surprise when the calls started coming in, 想象一下当有很多电话进来
[24:16] asking if I was really putting myself up for commissioner. 问我是不是真的申请局长职位的时候 我有多惊讶
[24:19] I mean, how the hell does that happen? 那是怎么回事
[24:21] Then I told myself, no. 然后我告诉自己 不会的
[24:24] My people wouldn’t go around my back 我的人不会背着我
[24:25] and embarrass me by begging for favors 以我的名义去找人帮忙
[24:28] on my behalf, because that would be 让我难堪 因为这种行为
[24:30] an absolute breach of trust. 完全辜负了我的信任
[24:35] So please… Help me figure out 所以拜托你们 帮我理清楚
[24:37] what could possibly be going on. 到底是怎么回事
[24:40] We didn’t mean to go behind your back, Chief. 我们不是想背着你 队长
[24:43] And yet you did. 而你们的确背着我了
[24:45] Only because we knew that you wouldn’t 只是因为我们知道
[24:46] – put yourself out there. – That’s right. I wouldn’t. -你自己是不会申请的 -是的 我不会
[24:47] It was my idea, Chief. 是我的主意 队长
[24:50] Oh, was it now? 是吗
[24:54] All right, the thing is, 是这样的
[24:56] people in the city respect you. 这座城市的人尊敬你
[24:59] And it’s because of something you’ve taught us since day one. 是因为你从第一天就教给我们的东西
[25:02] You get respect not just by earning it, 你不是通过争取获得的尊重
[25:05] by giving it. 而是靠给予
[25:08] That’s why we would follow you anywhere, 所以我们愿意跟随你到任何地方
[25:09] and why we think others would too. 所以我们觉得别人也会这样
[25:13] I know you’ve been feeling like you don’t have 我知道你一直觉得
[25:15] anything left to teach us, but… 没什么能教给我们的了 但…
[25:17] I’m telling you. 我跟你说
[25:19] You do. 有的
[25:20] And you should be teaching from a higher perch, 你应该站在一个更高的地方
[25:24] where every firefighter in Chicago can benefit from it. 站在一个芝加哥的每个消防员都能受益的高度去讲
[25:32] Anyway… 不管怎样…
[25:35] That’s all we were thinking. 我们就是那么想的
[25:44] Okay. 好
[26:01] So when you said you had a few documents? 你说有几份文件
[26:04] Oh, well, believe me, to a lawyer, 相信我 对于律师来说
[26:05] this–this is a few. 这就是几份
[26:07] Um, okay, so, like I said, 好吧 就像我说过的
[26:09] you don’t have to commit to the case. 你不必对这案子做什么承诺
[26:11] Just, you know, just take a look 看一看就行
[26:13] and see if you find anything interesting and… 看看有没有兴趣…
[26:18] If you do, then I’d love to have you on board. 如果有兴趣的话 我很乐意拉你入伙
[26:20] – Okay. – Okay. -好 -好
[26:21] Oh, Nicholas, honey, come here, come here. 尼古拉斯 亲爱的 过来这里 来
[26:23] – I’m so sorry. – Mama! -对不起 -妈妈
[26:25] I couldn’t find a sitter. 我找不到人临时照看孩子
[26:27] – It’s fine. – Baby, what did I say? -没关系的 -我说什么来着
[26:28] Don’t touch anything. 不要乱动东西
[26:30] What am I looking at here? 这是怎么回事
[26:33] Bringing the kid in is a super ballsy move. 竟然都把孩子带来了
[26:40] Probably shouldn’t have moved out. 你或许不应该搬出去的
[26:44] Truck 81, Engine 51, 81号云梯车 51号水罐车
[26:46] Squad 3, Ambulance 61… 3号抢险车 61号救护车
[26:48] Auto-body shop fire. 汽车修理店起火
[26:49] 16th and Loomis. 16号大街与卢米斯大街交叉口
[27:19] What do we got? 现场什么情况
[27:21] Battalion 25 to Main, 25大队呼叫总部
[27:22] – give me a still and box alarm. – Copy that, Battalion 25. -请求封闭空间火警 -收到 25大队
[27:25] One of the cars they were working on caught fire 他们正修理的一辆车着了火
[27:26] and they couldn’t get an extinguisher on it fast enough. 他们没能在短时间内找到灭火器
[27:29] – Everyone accounted for? – All but one, Julio. -人都找到了吧 -还差一个 胡里奥
[27:31] Junior mechanic. No one’s seen him. 初级技工 没人看到他
[27:33] That roof is gonna come down. We better find him fast. 屋顶很快就要塌了 我们得赶紧找到他
[27:35] Okay. We have one more inside. 屋内还有一个人
[27:37] Truck 81, primary search through the front door. 81号云梯队 由前门进入进行第一轮搜寻
[27:40] Squad 3, recon the back. See if you can find him there. 3号抢险队右后门进入 看能否在那里找到人
[27:43] Mouch, Otis, raise the aerial. 穆奇 奥蒂斯 升起云梯
[27:45] Kidd, you’re with me. We search left. 基德 你跟我去左边
[27:47] Herrmann, find a partner, go right. 赫尔曼 找个人跟你去右边
[27:49] Engine 51, 37, get two hose lines through the front door. 51号 37号水罐车 从前门扯进两根水管
[27:53] Cover out search teams. 帮助搜寻小组
[27:55] The fire is in the trusses. 火已经烧到了房顶
[27:56] You have five minutes max. 你们最多还有五分钟时间
[27:59] Stick together. Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. 不要走散 快快快
[28:09] Hey. You gonna yell at me again if we do this? 这次你不会再吼我吧
[28:12] Nah, you’re good. 不会的
[28:21] – I got nothing. You? – Zero. -我什么都没看到 你呢 -也没有
[28:24] Fire department, call out. 我们是消防队 请大声呼救
[28:27] It’s getting too hot down here. 这里实在太热了
[28:32] Even if we do find him, he’d never survive this. 即使我们找到了他 他也活不下来的
[28:36] Fire department! Call out! 我们是消防队 请大声呼救
[28:39] Herrmann, report. 赫尔曼 汇报情况
[28:40] Right hand side is still negative, Chief, 右侧房间一无所获 队长
[28:43] but we’re pushing through the rear. 不过我们正朝屋后走
[28:44] You’re running out of time. 你们快没时间了
[28:46] Hey, give me one more minute. 再给我一分钟
[28:49] This kid’s got to be here some place. 那孩子肯定在这里面
[28:57] These bow trusses are out rolling. 这些弓桁架都掉下来了
[28:59] Squad Three, report. 3号抢险队 汇报情况
[29:01] Rear entrance is lit up, Chief–we can’t get in. 后门已经起火 队长 我们进不去
[29:09] Battalion 25 to all fire companies, 25大队呼叫所有消防队员
[29:14] evacuate the building immediately. 迅速离开建筑
[29:16] Somebody! Help! 来人啊 救我
[29:18] Hey, you hear that? 你听到了吗
[29:21] Right there. 在那里
[29:27] Got him. Go! 抓住他了 快
[29:36] Come on. 快啊
[29:39] Go! 走啊
[29:42] Everybody else out? 其他人都出来了吗
[29:43] Not yet. 还没有
[29:47] Herrmann, are you coming? 赫尔曼 你出来了吗
[29:50] Finding our way out. 正在找路
[29:54] Go. 快走
[30:16] Colannino, where’d you go? 克兰尼诺 你去哪儿了
[30:28] Colannino! 克兰尼诺
[30:56] – Okay, we got him. – Good save. -交给我们吧 -好样的
[31:05] Where’s Colannino? 克兰尼诺呢
[31:07] He’s not out? 他没出来吗
[31:10] Oh, God. 天啊
[31:14] He went back for us. 他回去找我们了
[31:16] I got to get him, chief. 我得去找他 队长
[31:17] It’s too unstable. 太危险了
[31:18] No, no, he couldn’t have gone far. 他不可能走太远的
[31:20] – I got to look. – Herrmann! -我得去看看 -赫尔曼
[31:52] Hold the cannons. 停止喷水
[32:00] Go. 去
[32:10] Hey, I got him! 找到人了
[32:14] I got him. 找到了
[32:16] Hey. I’m here, Paul. 我来了 保罗
[32:20] – Medics. – Copy, on our way. -急救员 -收到 马上到
[32:33] Okay. 好
[32:41] Anything? 怎么样
[32:44] He’s not breathing. 他没有呼吸了
[32:47] Hey, Paul! Paul! 保罗 保罗
[32:49] Paul! Paul, come on! 保罗 保罗 醒醒
[32:55] Come on! 醒醒
[33:02] His pupils are blown. 瞳孔扩散了
[33:03] Come on! Come on! 醒醒 醒醒
[33:07] Come on. 醒醒
[33:12] Come on, Paul… 醒醒 保罗
[33:14] Come on… 醒醒
[33:16] Herrmann. Herrmann. 赫尔曼 赫尔曼
[33:17] No. I got this. Come on. 我可以救活他 醒醒
[33:20] – Herrmann! – I got it! Come on! -赫尔曼 -我可以 醒醒
[33:22] Come on. Let’s get him up. 来吧 抬他起来
[34:06] Kid’s doing okay. 那孩子没事
[34:08] The mechanic. 那个技工
[34:11] – Saved his life. – Good. -你救了他 -好
[34:16] That’s good. 那就好
[34:19] God bless. 上天保佑
[34:25] You know… 知道吗
[34:27] Colannino was the first guy to show up 我们在莫利为琼斯筹款时
[34:31] when we passed the boot at Molly’s for Jones, 克兰尼诺是第一个出现的
[34:34] – you remember that? – Yeah. -你还记得吗 -记得
[34:37] That guy did stuff like that always. 他一直都那样
[34:42] He was a solid guy. 他是个好人
[34:45] He was a smoke-eater. 是个好消防员
[34:56] He was facing the wrong way, Mouch. 他的朝向不对 穆奇
[35:00] When we found him, he was headed back in 我们找到他时 他在往回走
[35:05] looking for me. 去找我
[35:07] I don’t know how we missed each other. 我不知道我们是怎么走散的
[35:12] You couldn’t see. It happens. 里面看不清 这是常事
[35:18] The kid… He got caught on a… 那个孩子 他被一个
[35:22] a floor jack or something. 卧式千斤顶之类的勾住了
[35:25] It only took a second to unhook it. 我就用了一秒就把他救下来了
[35:28] Maybe half a second. 可能只有半秒
[35:31] And when I looked back up… 可我再抬起头时
[35:35] he wasn’t there. 他就不在那了
[35:48] It’s one foot in front of the other, buddy. 无论如何 生活还要继续
[35:51] You just keep it moving forward. 你要继续前行
[35:56] We’re going to go out there. 我们要出去
[35:59] We’re going to put our gear in the turn out room. 把设备放到设备室里
[36:02] And we’re going to get a cup of coffee. 我们要喝杯咖啡
[36:04] We’re going to pack up and head out. 收拾好然后出去
[36:07] And then we’re gonna go be there for his family. 然后我们要去鼓励他的家人
[36:12] You hear me? 听到了吗
[36:16] You hear me, Herrmann? 听到了吗 赫尔曼
[36:28] – All right. – That’s it. -好 -这就对了
[37:27] I’m going to look after this department 我要照顾消防局
[37:30] and these people. 和这些人
[37:36] I’m going to throw my hat in the ring for them. 我要为他们去奋力争取
[37:46] Thanks. 谢谢
[38:14] Hard times. 艰难的时刻
[38:17] Tragic day. 悲剧的一天
[38:21] There’ll be time for this later, 虽然晚点还有时间说
[38:22] but I want to let you know that I’m going to take a run 不过我想告诉你 我准备去争取
[38:24] at the commissioner spot. 局长的职位
[38:29] Moments like this, I know that I got to give 因为这种时刻 我知道我得为消防局
[38:31] to this department everything I got. 奉献出我的一切
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme