时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Maria Jamison? | 玛丽亚·贾米森 |
[00:02] | Her dad got himself in a mess with painkillers. | 他爸爸滥用止痛药 |
[00:05] | She’s a good kid. | 她是个好孩子 |
[00:06] | The deputy commissioner asked me | 副局长问我 |
[00:08] | for my ideas about a replacement | 如果我退休的话 |
[00:11] | once I ride off into the sunset. | 谁替上来比较好 |
[00:13] | Then I told him, Wallace Boden. | 我告诉他 华莱士·博登 |
[00:15] | Deputy district chief. | 副区长 |
[00:16] | Damn, that’s a big promotion. | 这提拔幅度有点大 |
[00:19] | If I don’t get my clearance this week, | 如果这周我无法重获资格 |
[00:20] | I plan to step aside. | 我打算退居二线 |
[00:21] | Go to your assessment, get your results, | 去参加评估 拿到成绩 |
[00:23] | take it from there. | 之后再做打算 |
[00:25] | – Mr. Zvonecek, ready? – Yeah. | -兹沃内切克先生准备好了吗 -好了 |
[00:28] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[00:49] | If it’s bad news, don’t stall, Dr. Mayberry. | 如果是坏消息 别犹豫 梅波利医生 |
[00:51] | Just tell it to me like it is. | 直接告诉我就好 |
[00:53] | It’s not. | 不是坏消息 |
[00:54] | You are clear to return to active duty. | 你已经可以回去上班了 |
[01:03] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[01:11] | Okay, so before we begin this morning’s briefing | 好 在我们开始晨会之前 |
[01:15] | and before we officially welcome Otis back | 正式欢迎奥蒂斯 |
[01:18] | to his spot on Truck 81… | 回到81号云梯车上之前… |
[01:21] | Otis. | 奥蒂斯 |
[01:25] | I understand that Captain Casey | 我明白凯西副队 |
[01:26] | would like to say a few words. | 有话想说 |
[01:27] | Yes, I would. | 对 没错 |
[01:29] | I would, actually. | 我有话要说 |
[01:31] | A lot of thought and consideration | 我们要为 |
[01:33] | go into honoring those in our firehouse | 我们消防队里那些 |
[01:35] | who struggle to overcome impossible odds. | 勇敢战胜意外的人感到自豪 |
[01:39] | To earn a place of respect on any wall here at 51, well… | 51号消防局墙上的一席之位 |
[01:45] | That is only reserved for the strongest among us… | 是留给那些最强者的 |
[01:48] | which is why we would like to recognize | 所以我们要上墙的是 |
[01:53] | Otis’ cane. | 奥蒂斯手杖 |
[01:55] | She bent, but she never broke. | 手杖弯曲 但坚韧永不断 |
[01:58] | She fell, but she never stayed down. | 就算倒下 也会重新站起 |
[02:01] | She had to endure palm sweat that no object | 忍受一切 |
[02:04] | on this planet should be subjected to. | 百折不挠 |
[02:07] | To Otis’ cane. | 为奥蒂斯手杖欢呼 |
[02:13] | – Welcome back, buddy. – Thanks. | -欢迎回来 伙计 -谢谢 |
[02:15] | – Congratulations. – Thanks. | -祝贺 -谢谢 |
[02:18] | Chief Grissom. | 格里森队长 |
[02:21] | Wallace. | 华莱士 |
[02:22] | Nice surprise. | 真惊喜 |
[02:24] | You might change your mind when you hear | 你听完我说的话 |
[02:26] | what I have to say. | 就不觉得惊喜了 |
[02:28] | I came here a while ago, got your hopes up about | 我之前过来跟你说 |
[02:31] | a promotion. | 你有望升职 |
[02:33] | Chance to fill my shoes once I step aside. | 我让位了你就能上来 |
[02:36] | But… | 但是… |
[02:38] | But I’ve decided not to step aside. | 但是我决定不让位 |
[02:44] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[02:45] | You remember that scaffolding incident | 你还记得那次脚手架事故 |
[02:47] | Severide and I went up and pulled that kid to safety? | 西弗莱德和我上去把那个孩子救下来吗 |
[02:50] | Yeah, good save. | 记得 救得很漂亮 |
[02:55] | That was the first time in a while | 那是我一段时间以来 |
[02:56] | that I got my hands dirty. | 第一次再亲手救人 |
[02:58] | Nice reminder of… | 让我回想起 |
[03:01] | Why I got into this life in the first place. | 当初我入这行的原因 |
[03:04] | I got blinded there for a bit by all the paperwork | 我有点被那些文件和政治会议 |
[03:07] | and policy meetings, but I realize now | 遮挡了双目 但我现在意识到 |
[03:09] | that I’ve still got more to give. | 我还需要奉献更多 |
[03:13] | And I want to give it. | 我也想奉献 |
[03:16] | So, I’m putting my retirement on hold. | 所以我暂时不退休了 |
[03:26] | Anyway… | 无论如何 |
[03:28] | I just wanted you to hear that from me. | 我只是想亲口告诉你 |
[03:33] | Squad 3, pin-in accident. 24 North Green Street. | 3号抢险车 人员被困 北格林街24号 |
[03:36] | I better go get my hands dirty myself. | 我得去亲手救人了 |
[03:39] | Do your thing. | 去吧 |
[03:42] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:07] | Looks like a single vehicle accident, | 看起来像只有一辆车的事故 |
[04:09] | best I can tell. | 目前为止是这样 |
[04:16] | Hey, sir! | 先生 |
[04:17] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:19] | – Capp, grab a ladder. – Copy. | -卡普 拿梯子 -明白 |
[04:22] | I saw the whole thing from up there. | 我从上面看到了 |
[04:24] | He hit someone. | 他撞到人了 |
[04:25] | – What? – He was going too fast, | -什么 -他开得太快了 |
[04:27] | swerved into some woman walking in the street, | 冲向在路上走的一个女人 |
[04:28] | but he hit her. | 他撞到她了 |
[04:45] | Come on. Come on, there. | 快快 起来 |
[04:49] | Tony, give me a hand here. | 托尼 过来帮忙 |
[04:50] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:54] | Come on… | 快 |
[04:56] | hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[04:57] | – How you doing? – I didn’t see her. | -你还好吗 -我没看见她 |
[04:59] | It’s okay, it’s all right. Just don’t move your neck. | 没关系 别动你的脖子 |
[05:02] | Capp, I need a c-collar. | 卡普 我需要护颈 |
[05:03] | – Copy that! – Come on… | -收到 -快啊 |
[05:06] | Come on. Come on. | 快啊 |
[05:10] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[05:12] | One, two. | 一 二 |
[05:14] | Okay! | 好 |
[05:17] | She’s not breathing. I think her leg’s snapped. | 她没呼吸了 我想她的腿断了 |
[05:19] | Let’s get her to the sidewalk. | 我们扶她去人行道 |
[05:21] | Tony! Grab any water you can from the rig. | 托尼 去车里拿水 |
[05:24] | Got it! | 好 |
[05:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:31] | All right, coming in, buddy. | 我来了 伙计 |
[05:34] | – Come on. Come on now. – Watch your arm. | -快醒醒 -小心手臂 |
[05:36] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[05:37] | Breathe for me. | 呼吸 |
[05:39] | Come on now. | 快啊 |
[05:40] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[05:41] | It’s in her mouth. Can’t get it in there. | 她嘴里有东西 插不进去 |
[05:45] | Come on, get in there… | 来 进去 |
[05:52] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[05:53] | Come on, breathe for me. | 快 快呼吸 |
[05:57] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[06:01] | Where’s ambo? | 救护车在哪 |
[06:07] | Stoltz! | 斯托尔茨 |
[06:12] | Breathe for me, come on. | 快呼吸 快啊 |
[06:15] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[06:17] | She got a face full of concrete. | 她脸上都是混凝土 |
[06:18] | I think she’s got a broken leg, too. | 她的腿好像也断了 |
[06:20] | Get in here! | 过来 |
[06:31] | Come on… | 快啊 |
[06:37] | There we go, there we go. | 好了 好了 |
[06:39] | Okay, okay, we got you. | 好了 有我们在 |
[06:54] | What got into you? | 你怎么了 |
[06:56] | Had a wake-up call this morning. | 今早这算是清醒了 |
[07:09] | Hey, Otis, talked to Herrmann | 奥蒂斯 我跟赫尔曼聊过了 |
[07:11] | and we’re going to handle the cooking | 我们要负责食物 |
[07:12] | till you get your legs back under you. | 直到你恢复 |
[07:15] | – I didn’t… I-I-I didn’t– – It’s cool. | -我没有… -没关系 |
[07:20] | All right, look, | 好 |
[07:20] | I got to say one thing, all right? | 我得说一件事 |
[07:23] | The food bill has definitely gone down | 自从我们赶走了科尔多瓦巨人 |
[07:25] | since we got rid of that Cordova giant. | 饭钱少多了 |
[07:28] | We didn’t get rid of anyone. | 我们没赶走任何人 |
[07:30] | We just kept Otis’ seat warm. | 我们只是为奥蒂斯保留位置 |
[07:32] | Appreciate that, captain. | 很感激 队长 |
[07:36] | So, I would like to be up front | 我想对所有人 |
[07:39] | and above board with everyone. | 坦诚相告 |
[07:44] | I want to keep driving the truck. | 我想继续开车 |
[07:51] | Okay, I’ll bite. | 好 我上钩 |
[07:54] | What’s the punch line? | 笑点在哪 |
[07:56] | It’s not a joke. | 这不是个笑话 |
[07:58] | Look, the great thing about 51 | 51队的优点 |
[07:59] | is we don’t baby anybody around here. | 就是我们可不纵容谁 |
[08:02] | You’re cleared for duty and that is great, | 你能工作了 那很好 |
[08:04] | but I stepped up when you were gone. | 但你不在时是我站了出来 |
[08:06] | I like driving and so I want to keep doing it. | 我喜欢开车 所以我想继续开 |
[08:10] | Okay, listen… | 听着 |
[08:13] | Stella makes a valid point. | 史黛拉说的有道理 |
[08:15] | – Captain! – She does. | -队长 -是的 |
[08:18] | Way I see it… | 在我看来 |
[08:20] | When I played high school football, | 我在高中打橄榄球时 |
[08:21] | we had two very good quarterbacks, | 有两个很棒的四分卫 |
[08:23] | Scott Schultz and Todd Phillips. | 斯考特·舒尔茨和托德·菲利普斯 |
[08:26] | Coach used all his spring training | 教练在整个春训期间 |
[08:27] | to figure out who he wanted as a starter, | 都在考虑他想让谁来参赛 |
[08:29] | Scott or Todd. | 斯考特还是托德 |
[08:33] | We should set up some spring training | 我们该弄个春训看看 |
[08:34] | to see who’s best behind the wheel of 81. | 谁在81号云梯车的驾驶位最出色 |
[08:37] | Works for me. | 我没意见 |
[08:41] | Yeah. Great. | 好 很好 |
[08:47] | Hey. I just got this message | 我刚收到布瑞亚的留言 |
[08:48] | from Bria and she sounds really upset. | 她听起来很沮丧 |
[08:51] | – So call her. – Well, she’s not picking up. | -那就给她打电话 -她不接 |
[08:53] | Okay, let’s not jump to the worst conclusion. | 我们先别往最坏处想 |
[08:55] | Well, you know how my brain works. | 你知道我的大脑是怎么工作的 |
[08:57] | I do, which is why I mean to tell you | 我知道 所以我想告诉你 |
[08:58] | to take a deep breath and wait until you actually | 深呼吸 等到你跟她 |
[09:00] | make contact with her. | 取得联系再说 |
[09:02] | Just everything she’s been through… | 她经历了那么多事 |
[09:05] | Let’s not forget she’s a teenage girl. | 我们别忘了 她是个少女 |
[09:07] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[09:12] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[09:17] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[09:18] | I just got a Facebook message from Delia Cantor. | 我刚收到了迪莉娅·康托尔的脸书消息 |
[09:21] | And? | 然后呢 |
[09:24] | When they write my life story, | 他们写我的人生故事时 |
[09:25] | she is the chapter titled “The one who got away.” | 她那一章的标题是”逃离的那个人” |
[09:28] | I don’t like biographies. | 我不喜欢自传 |
[09:29] | We went out all of junior year, | 整个大三还有整个大四 |
[09:30] | all of senior year. | 我们都在一起 |
[09:32] | I thought we were going to get married someday. | 我还以为我们早晚要结婚 |
[09:34] | She got a track scholarship to Kansas; it just kind of… | 她在堪萨斯拿了田径奖学金 从那以后 |
[09:37] | Trailed off after that. | 渐渐就不联系了 |
[09:39] | She went places and I stayed here. | 她去过好多地方 而我就待在了这里 |
[09:42] | How’s she looking? | 她长得怎么样 |
[09:50] | She’s married. | 她结婚了 |
[09:52] | Yeah. But it’s still pretty cool | 是啊 但她愿意联系我 |
[09:54] | that she reached out. | 还是很好啊 |
[09:56] | I’d love to see her. Catch up. | 我也挺想见她叙叙旧的 |
[09:58] | Ask her what she’s been doing the last 20 years. | 问问她这二十年都过得怎么样 |
[10:07] | Chief. There was a box in there | 队长 里面有个盒子 |
[10:10] | of some old photos. Think they may be yours? | 装着些旧照片 想着可能是你的 |
[10:13] | Thank you, Connie. | 谢谢你 康妮 |
[10:14] | It’s a mess in there. | 里面简直一团乱 |
[10:16] | I appreciate you cleaning it up. | 非常感谢你清理出来了 |
[11:06] | Hey, Bria, it’s Gabby. | 布瑞亚 我是加比 |
[11:08] | Can you call me back when you get this? | 你看到之后能给我回个电话吗 |
[11:13] | You want to run by her apartment? | 你要不要去她住处看看 |
[11:15] | – Should we? – Absolutely. | -该去吗 -当然 |
[11:18] | Okay, yeah, I’ll–I’ll tell Matt. | 好吧 我去和马特说一声 |
[11:20] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[11:22] | Mr. Jamison. | 詹姆森先生 |
[11:25] | Gabby. | 加比 |
[11:27] | Bria just called me. She left a message. | 布瑞亚刚给我打了个电话 留了个言 |
[11:28] | Yeah, um, about that… | 是啊 关于这个 |
[11:31] | I need your help. She–she needs your help. | 我需要你的帮助 她需要你的帮助 |
[11:33] | I have no idea what to do. | 我实在是不知道该怎么办 |
[11:45] | I heard Bria’s dad is here. | 我听说布瑞亚她爸来了 |
[11:46] | Well, it turns out Bria does need my help | 原来布瑞亚需要我的帮助 |
[11:48] | after all, just not the help we were worried about. | 只不过不是我担心的那种帮助 |
[11:51] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[11:52] | Meaning girl stuff. | 女孩子的事 |
[11:56] | She called the right person, I’ll tell you that. | 不过我告诉你 她找我找对了 |
[11:58] | Why do I get the feeling you just found a new mission? | 我怎么感觉你又找到新任务了呢 |
[12:00] | ‘Cause I did. | 我就是啊 |
[12:04] | Just wondering if anyone’s inspected | 就是想我不在的时候有没有人 |
[12:05] | the inside rear tire since I’ve been gone. | 检查过后车轮的内侧车胎啊 |
[12:08] | Pretty standard. Something every driver | 挺标准的操作 基本上是个司机 |
[12:10] | should know how to do in case, I don’t know, | 就该知道怎么做 以免啊… |
[12:13] | a rock gets wedged in there or something. | 卡了个石头啊什么的 |
[12:16] | Pretty dangerous. | 好危险的 |
[12:17] | You know, it’s funny, when I stepped into | 说来有趣 当我临危受命 |
[12:20] | driving duties at a moment’s notice | 接手开车的任务 |
[12:21] | and was well prepared and totally ready, | 并且准备充分 表现良好 |
[12:23] | I noticed that many of the lug nuts | 我不禁发现这个81车的 |
[12:25] | on the left side of 81 were loose. | 左侧螺母啊 好多是松的 |
[12:28] | And while that is certainly careless of the previous driver | 尽管这完全是由于以前的驾驶员保养不善所致 |
[12:30] | I didn’t judge. | 但我并不苛责他 |
[12:31] | I just went around and tightened everything up. | 我只是拿起扳手把螺母紧好了 |
[12:36] | What are you two doing? | 你俩干什么呢 |
[12:37] | Just pointing out that service has been | 就是指出自从我不在之后 |
[12:39] | slipping a bit since I’ve been absent. | 任务质量出现了显著下滑 |
[12:40] | And I am pointing out that improvement | 而我也在指出我接手后 |
[12:43] | is measurable in nearly every respect. | 方方面面都有了显著改善 |
[12:46] | This is stupid. | 真是傻死了 |
[12:48] | Casey won’t say it, I’ll say it, all right? | 凯西不愿意说 我来说好吗 |
[12:50] | Otis is driving, end of story. | 奥蒂斯开车 就这么定了 |
[12:52] | Boom, drop the Mic. | 爆场 丢麦走人 |
[12:53] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! Pick that Mic back up, | 不行不行不行 丢了麦的给我捡起来 |
[12:55] | plug it back into the jack, because that is far | 拔了线的给我插回去 因为 |
[12:58] | from the end of this story. | 离说定了还远得很呢 |
[12:59] | Stella, I love you like a daughter, | 史黛拉 我把你当亲闺女看 |
[13:01] | but if you want to drive… | 但要是你想开车 |
[13:04] | Find another house. | 另谋高就去吧 |
[13:05] | Or, Herrmann-stay with me on this– | 或者啊赫尔曼 你给我听好了 |
[13:08] | – you can kiss my pretty little… – Hold on–hold on! | -你就给我吃屎… -打住 打住 |
[13:12] | Before anyone says anything regrettable. | 谁都别说什么收不回的话来 |
[13:14] | Casey told us we’re going to have a competition for it. | 凯西说我们要竞争上岗 |
[13:17] | Let’s have a competition. | 那就好好竞争 |
[13:19] | Defeated a bullet. I can take on any comers. | 子弹都打不倒我 别的我也能应付 |
[13:26] | I mean, it’s not like it’s a mud-100 or anything. | 毕竟这又不是脏话大赛 |
[13:33] | Hey, I talked to Charlie over at Lion’s Total Care. | 我和查理谈了谈莱昂的全面护理 |
[13:35] | He’s coming Tuesday to pick up my turnout gear | 他周二来取我的消防车 |
[13:38] | if you want in on that. | 就是给你汇报一下 |
[13:39] | Yeah, I’ll, uh, throw mine in the cage. | 那好 那我的也保养一下 |
[13:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:46] | Can I help you, sir? | 有什么事吗 先生 |
[13:47] | I… | 我 |
[13:49] | I understand this station saved my daughter this morning. | 我听说你们队今早救了我女儿 |
[13:53] | The cement truck… How is she? | 水泥车事故 她怎么样了 |
[13:57] | Doing good, doing good. She has a leg fracture, but… | 挺好的 挺好的 断了一条腿 不过 |
[14:00] | I understand had you guys shown up even a minute later | 我听说如果你们再晚来哪怕一分钟 |
[14:03] | it would have been… | 她恐怕就 |
[14:05] | More than that. | 不只是断条腿了 |
[14:07] | Yeah, no, we’re… Glad she’s okay. | 我们 挺高兴她没事的 |
[14:10] | It’s always good to know when we make a difference. | 能救别人一命 我们总是很高兴的 |
[14:14] | My mother told me | 我妈教我说 |
[14:15] | when a stranger does a kindness for you, | 如果有陌生人对我好 |
[14:17] | you look them in the eye and say thank you. | 要直视对方的眼睛 然后说谢谢 |
[14:19] | So… So thank you. | 所以 谢谢 |
[14:25] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[14:27] | I’m glad to do it. | 我的荣幸 |
[14:29] | Will you… | 你能否 |
[14:31] | Give our best to your daughter for us? | 替我们向你女儿问好呢 |
[14:33] | Will do, um… | 没问题 你是… |
[14:35] | Wallace. | 华莱士 |
[14:37] | Will do, Wallace. Thank you again. | 好的 华莱士 再次感谢 |
[15:00] | Boom shak-a-laka, she replied! | 你猜怎么着 她回复了 |
[15:02] | What’d she say? | 她怎么说 |
[15:04] | She wants to get together tomorrow. | 她想明晚见个面 |
[15:05] | – Dinner downtown. – What’d you say? | -在市区吃晚餐 -你怎么说 |
[15:08] | What’d you think I said? I look forward to it. | 你觉得我会怎么说 我说很期待 |
[15:11] | Bad idea. Can’t relive your past. | 这样不好 人不能回到过去 |
[15:14] | Thanks to Facebook, you can. | 脸书说 有何不可 |
[15:22] | Ambulance 61, personal injury. | 61号救护车 有人受伤 |
[15:38] | I had him up in the chair | 我把他放在椅子上 |
[15:40] | and my foot hit the lever | 然后我的脚碰到了手柄 |
[15:42] | – and… – Then what? | -然后… -然后怎么了 |
[15:43] | The chair slipped! Come on! | 椅子打滑了 快来 |
[15:48] | No! | 好疼 |
[15:55] | And he cut off my damn ear! | 然后他就割了我的耳朵 |
[15:58] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[16:13] | – You Andy? – Yes, ma’am. | -你是安迪吗 -是的 |
[16:15] | You guys got any ice here? | 你们这里有冰吗 |
[16:16] | – In the back. – Okay, grab a plastic bag, | -后面有 -你找个塑料袋 |
[16:18] | fill it up with ice, and bring it to me. | 装满冰 然后拿来给我 |
[16:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:21] | You telling me you can take | 你的意思是 |
[16:23] | that man’s ear and fix it back on his head. | 能够把他的耳朵安回去吗 |
[16:25] | We are going to give it a fighting chance. | 我们打算试试看 |
[16:58] | Okay. All right, can you walk? | 好了 你能走吗 |
[17:00] | – What? – Can you walk? | -什么 -你能走吗 |
[17:02] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I can walk. | 可以 我能走 |
[17:04] | He hasn’t cut my legs off, at least not yet! | 他还没割掉我的腿 至少现在没有 |
[17:15] | Yep. | 真是 |
[17:17] | Who’s next? | 下一位 |
[17:21] | Kelly, got a favor to ask. | 凯利 有事找你帮忙 |
[17:25] | What you got going on this morning? | 今天上午你有什么安排 |
[17:27] | – No plans. – Do you mind running an errand with me? | -没什么安排 -介意跟我去办件事吗 |
[17:30] | – Need your expertise. – Whatever you need. | -需要你的意见 -乐意效劳 |
[17:32] | I was talking to Scott from four doors down. | 我刚才在跟隔着四间房子的斯科特聊天 |
[17:34] | You know him? Australian guy, Korean wife. | 你认识吗 澳大利亚人 妻子是韩国人 |
[17:37] | Oh yeah, I like them. | 知道 我很喜欢他们 |
[17:39] | He said to me, “You wanna come over | 他跟我说 周六要不要过来 |
[17:40] | “On Saturday and watch the rugby? | 一起看橄榄球比赛 |
[17:42] | We’re playing the All Blacks.” | 我们准备看全黑队 |
[17:45] | I said sounded good but I’d check with you. | 我说听起来不错 不过得问问你 |
[17:46] | Is that your Australian accent? | 你这是澳大利亚口音吗 |
[17:48] | Yeah, not bad right? | 对 还不错吧 |
[17:50] | Don’t do it again. | 下次别学了 |
[17:52] | Anyway, might be fun. | 不过 听起来还不错 |
[17:53] | I think it’s going to be a block party. | 感觉应该会是街区聚会 |
[17:54] | No, baby, we can’t. We’ve got that Bria thing. | 不行 我们去不了 有布瑞亚的事 |
[17:56] | Remember I told you? | 我跟你说过 |
[17:57] | Oh, that Saturday? | 是那个周六吗 |
[18:00] | Right, Saturday. I absolutely | 对 周六 你当时说的时候 |
[18:03] | was paying attention when you said that. | 我特别认真地听了 |
[18:04] | Actually can we swing by Bria’s apartment now? | 我们能不能现在去一下布瑞亚家 |
[18:06] | I think she’s spinning out. I got to calm her down. | 我觉得她有点崩溃 我得去安慰她 |
[18:09] | – Yeah, sure. – Good. | -好 没问题 -好 |
[18:17] | Hey? Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[18:18] | In her room. | 在房间里 |
[18:28] | I look like that girl from the Adam’s family. | 我看起来像《亚当斯一家》里的那个女孩 |
[18:30] | No, you don’t. You look beautiful under there. | 不像 你特别好看 |
[18:32] | Prom’s in four days. | 四天后就要舞会了 |
[18:34] | I know. Your Dad told me. | 我知道 你爸跟我说了 |
[18:39] | it’s going to be fine. | 一定会没事的 |
[18:41] | I live for this stuff. | 我可是专业的 |
[18:44] | Really? ‘Cause I look gross. | 真的吗 可是我看起来太丑了 |
[18:47] | Have I ever steered you wrong? | 我什么时候说错过 |
[18:54] | Come on. | 好了 |
[18:59] | First, we’re going to wipe that off | 我们得先把这些擦干净 |
[19:02] | and look at the Bria underneath. | 看看藏在下面的布瑞亚 |
[19:04] | Because that Bria is going to turn heads | 因为这位布瑞亚走进舞池之后 |
[19:06] | when she enters the dance. I promise you that. | 一定会吸引全场人的目光 我保证 |
[19:19] | All my friends at school, they have moms to help. | 我的那些同学 人家都有妈妈帮忙 |
[19:24] | With me, it’s just Dad. | 我却只有爸爸 |
[19:25] | He’s even worse at this stuff than I… | 他在这些事上还不如我… |
[19:33] | Well, now you have me. | 你现在有我了 |
[19:47] | You know I thought about all the ways | 其实我在诊所的时候 |
[19:48] | I could provide for my daughter while I was in the clinic. | 想象过各种可以照顾女儿的方法 |
[19:52] | I never thought about how to get ready | 我从来没想过怎么帮她 |
[19:53] | for the prom. | 准备舞会 |
[19:56] | Well, you called a superwoman. | 你打给了一位女超人 |
[19:58] | So when I tell you she’s got this, | 所以我跟你说她搞得定的时候 |
[20:00] | she’s got this. | 她就搞得定 |
[20:03] | So, how’s the rest of it going? | 所以 其他一切还好吗 |
[20:06] | Since, you know… | 从… 你知道的 |
[20:08] | Since I cleaned up? It’s better. | 从我戒毒以后吗 好多了 |
[20:11] | It’s much, much better. I got my job back. | 好多了 我拿回了工作 |
[20:15] | Turns out this guy, Sam, that I’m on the line with, | 结果发现 之前跟我一起干活的山姆 |
[20:19] | he got moved up to supervisor and he said | 他被晋升到了主管 还跟我说 |
[20:21] | the past is the past and he put me right to work. | 过去的事就过去了 然后让我继续干活 |
[20:26] | Now I’m just saving up to get out of this dump. | 现在我就想存点钱 从这鬼地方搬出去 |
[20:30] | That’s really good news. | 这是好消息 |
[20:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:35] | So, who’s the lucky guy? | 所以 是哪个小子这么走运 |
[20:39] | His name is Donovan Mitchell. | 他叫多诺万·米切尔 |
[20:42] | He’s awesome. | 人非常棒 |
[20:44] | Well, if he asked you, I know he is. | 如果他邀请了你 那肯定人很棒 |
[20:48] | He’s like me. We don’t have a lot. | 他和我一样 我们都没什么东西 |
[20:52] | I mean, we’re not taking a limo | 我们不会租礼车 |
[20:53] | or doing a fancy dinner or anything. | 或者吃顿奢侈的晚餐之类的 |
[20:56] | I just want to look nice when we get there. | 我只想美美地去舞会 |
[21:01] | You’re going to look like a knock-out. | 你会美翻全场的 |
[21:05] | Okay, let’s try out some looks. | 好 我们来试几套衣服 |
[21:06] | – You can tell me what’s best. – Okay. | -你看哪套最好 -好的 |
[21:10] | Yeah, I know, they’re both here. | 对 我知道 他们俩都在这 |
[21:14] | Yeah… | 好 |
[21:15] | Okay, will do. | 好 我会的 |
[21:20] | So, hey, that was Casey | 所以…那是凯西打来的 |
[21:22] | and he says that spring training starts now. | 他说春训现在就开始了 |
[21:26] | Explain. | 请解释一下 |
[21:28] | Well, he says since Mouch and I | 他说 既然我和穆奇 |
[21:29] | are the main ones to benefit, or suffer, | 是主要的两个受益人 或者说受害人 |
[21:32] | depending on which way this driver choice thing pans out, | 叫哪个名字得看这件事的结果了 |
[21:35] | that we should, you know, have a big part in the evaluation. | 我们也该在这次评估里占一定分量 |
[21:38] | That’s leadership right there. | 这才叫领导能力 |
[21:41] | – That sounds like BS. – Oh, yeah? | -听起来就像胡扯 -是吗 |
[21:43] | Do you want to call him? Call him. Be my guest. | 那你想打给他再问问吗 请便 |
[21:46] | Tell us the competition you have in mind, Herrmann. | 告诉我们你想到的比赛吧 赫尔曼 |
[21:49] | There’s two cabinets there full of glasses that need polishing. | 那边两个柜子里装满了要擦的酒杯 |
[21:52] | There’s two more down there. First one done… | 另一边还有两个 第一个擦完的人… |
[21:56] | Wins my endorsement. | 就能获得我的支持 |
[21:58] | Now I know you’re full of it. | 现在我知道你就是胡扯了 |
[22:01] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[22:08] | What– | 什么… |
[22:10] | Well, you didn’t say go! | 你没喊开始啊 |
[22:12] | Did you really talk to Casey? | 你真的是跟凯西聊的吗 |
[22:22] | What brought this on? | 你怎么想来这里了 |
[22:24] | Been thinking about it a long time. | 我考虑很久了 |
[22:27] | Figured I’d reward myself if I ever made | 想着如果我坐上了副局长的位子 |
[22:29] | deputy district chief, but… | 就奖励一下自己 但是… |
[22:31] | – That’s not happening. – No? | -那不可能了 -是吗 |
[22:33] | No. | 是的 |
[22:35] | Found out yesterday morning. | 我昨天早上知道的 |
[22:37] | Well, don’t overreact. | 别反应太大了 |
[22:39] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[22:41] | Just got to thinking. | 只是让我思考了 |
[22:43] | I spent a lot of time waiting for good things | 我花了太多时间等待好事降临 |
[22:47] | and not enough time pursuing ’em. | 却没花多少时间追求它们 |
[22:51] | Mom and Daddy brought me up humble and proud. | 我爸妈从小就教我要谦虚 自尊 |
[22:53] | So…awards, commendations, promotions, | 所以奖励 赞扬 晋升 |
[22:57] | they weren’t things that you seek out. | 那些都不是你该追求的东西 |
[22:58] | I mean if they came along that’s fine, but… | 如果它们落在我头上 那很好 但是… |
[23:01] | they weren’t pursued. | 我不该主动去追求 |
[23:05] | It turns out… | 结果发现 |
[23:07] | I kind of wanted that promotion. | 我还真挺想升职的 |
[23:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:11] | Anyway, the reason we are here | 总之 我们来这的原因 |
[23:13] | is I am not going another summer without a boat. | 是我不要再过一个没有船的夏天了 |
[23:16] | Somewhere where I can tool around the lake, | 我要把它拖去湖边 |
[23:19] | go fishing with you and Casey, | 跟你和凯西钓鱼 |
[23:20] | or… teach Terrance how to catch a large mouthed bass. | 或者…教特伦斯怎么钓大嘴鲈 |
[23:24] | Okay, chief, but as a guy that repairs these, | 好吧 但是队长 作为一个维修工 |
[23:27] | let me warn you. | 我要警告你 |
[23:28] | Two things I managed to never buy– | 我管住自己绝不买的两个东西 |
[23:30] | a horse or a boat. | 一是马 二是船 |
[23:50] | Josef Ignacio Cruz. | 约瑟夫·伊格纳西奥·克鲁兹 |
[23:59] | Look at you. Looking as fine as 1999. | 看看你 还是像1999年那么帅 |
[24:04] | You have not changed… | 你一点也… |
[24:06] | A bit, Delia. | 没有变 迪莉娅 |
[24:09] | Except I’m 36 and no longer sprinting 100 meters, | 除了我已经34岁 也不再跑百米赛了 |
[24:11] | but, you know. | 但你知道的 |
[24:13] | I bet you still could. | 我打赌你还能跑 |
[24:22] | Oh, it’s so good to see you. | 见到你真的太高兴了 |
[24:26] | Yeah, you too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[24:29] | I couldn’t believe it when you showed up in my inbox. | 你发信息给我时 我都不敢相信 |
[24:31] | I’m just glad you answered. | 我很高兴你回复了 |
[24:37] | So… | 所以… |
[24:39] | I noticed on your relationship status on Facebook | 我注意到你脸书上的情感状态 |
[24:43] | – that you’re– – I say this right off the bat | -你是… -我说吧 |
[24:46] | so you know I’m not playing with you, Jo. | 这样你就知道我没有玩弄你了 乔 |
[24:49] | I am married. | 我结婚了 |
[24:52] | Yeah. That’s–that’s what I noticed. | 是 那正是我注意到的 |
[24:56] | But… the truth is… | 但事实是… |
[24:59] | I’ve thought about you. | 我有想过你 |
[25:02] | And that time we spent together before I left to KU… | 在我去堪萨斯大之前 我们在一起的那次… |
[25:05] | Over and over again. | 我翻来覆去地想 |
[25:10] | I can’t get it out of my head. | 我没办法不去想 |
[25:13] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[25:15] | But I don’t want to just think | 但我不想只是想 |
[25:16] | about our time together anymore, | 我们在一起的时候 |
[25:18] | you know? | 你明白吗 |
[25:20] | Life’s too short. | 生命太短暂了 |
[25:30] | Yeah, I know what you mean. | 是啊 我懂你的意思 |
[25:34] | Hey, Hermann. | 赫尔曼 |
[25:36] | You used to run that limo business, right? | 你以前做豪华轿车生意 是吗 |
[25:38] | Do you still have any connections? | 你和那行还有什么联系吗 |
[25:39] | In the limo world? No, I got out | 豪华轿车那行 没有 赚不到钱了 |
[25:41] | while the getting was bad. Why? | 我就退出了 问这个干什么 |
[25:44] | Oh, Bria and her boyfriend are trying to go to prom | 布瑞亚和她男朋友想去参加高中舞会 |
[25:46] | I was seeing if I could get them a discounted ride. | 我想看看能不能给他们打个折 |
[25:48] | I walked to my prom. | 我走着去参加我的高中舞会的 |
[25:50] | Told Sharlene to meet me there. | 告诉夏琳娜在那里见面 |
[25:53] | Come to think of it, that didn’t go over so well. | 现在想想 那段感情进展不太好 |
[25:56] | Hey, listen, you tell Bria | 听着 你告诉布瑞亚 |
[25:58] | that every single limo in the world | 世界上的每一辆豪华轿车 |
[26:00] | has been puked in multiple times. | 都被吐过无数次了 |
[26:02] | And they even have a guy at the limo company | 豪华轿车公司甚至有一个人 |
[26:05] | whose job it is is to clean up the puke | 他的工作就是每个周末 |
[26:07] | every weekend. | 专门清理呕吐物的 |
[26:09] | You know what, | 知道吗 |
[26:10] | you both have been a tremendous help. | 你们俩可真是帮了大忙了 |
[26:13] | I’m just going to… Oh, Jesus. | 我要… 天啊 |
[26:21] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[26:23] | Outside messenger service dropped it off. | 外面送信的留下的 |
[26:25] | That’s all it had on it. | 那就是全部了 |
[26:26] | Thanks, Connie. | 谢了 康妮 |
[26:38] | Connie! | 康妮 |
[26:40] | Get me the CFD legal department ASAP. | 马上给我联系消防局的法律部门 |
[26:45] | Chief. | 队长 |
[26:47] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[26:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:50] | But we are going to do everything | 但我们要完全按照规章 |
[26:51] | exactly by the book. Connie! | 处理这件事 康妮 |
[26:53] | You are witness for both of us that we refuse this money | 你是我们俩拒绝这笔钱的证人 |
[26:55] | and we are calling it in to headquarters. | 我们要向总部汇报这件事 |
[26:57] | Yes, chief! | 好的 队长 |
[26:59] | – Who’d want to bribe us? – And for what? | -谁想贿赂我们 -为什么贿赂我们 |
[27:01] | There’s no letter, there’s no signature. | 没有信 没有签名 |
[27:04] | I have no idea what is going on here | 我不知道这里发生了什么 |
[27:05] | but I am not taking any chances. | 但我不准备冒险 |
[27:08] | Attorney for the CFD on line one, chief. | 消防局的律师在一号线 队长 |
[27:12] | Chief Wallace Boden, Firehouse 51. | 51号消防局的华莱士·博登队长 |
[27:15] | Yes, thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[27:17] | I have something… | 我这发生点事… |
[27:20] | That I want to make sure I handle appropriately. | 我想确保我合理处理了这件事 |
[27:31] | If we don’t hear again from the CFD lawyer, | 如果我们没接到消防局律师的回信的话 |
[27:33] | I’m going straight from here to headquarters. | 我就直接从这去总部 |
[27:36] | I’m dropping this box off at her desk | 要下班的时候 |
[27:37] | at the end of shift and then she can deal with it. | 把这个放到她桌子上 然后她就可以处理了 |
[27:39] | That’s good by me. | 依我看很好 |
[27:41] | – Chief. – Is that her? | -队长 -是她吗 |
[27:44] | It’s actually the commissioner’s office. | 是局长办公室 |
[27:52] | Chief Wallace Boden. | 华莱士·博登队长 |
[27:54] | Yes, ma’am, I understand. | 是的 女士 我明白 |
[27:58] | Yeah, I’m looking at him right now. | 是 我正看着他 |
[28:03] | We’ll be right over. | 我们马上就去 |
[28:06] | We’ve been summoned. | 叫我们过去 |
[28:23] | She decelerated a bit there. | 她在那里减了一点速 |
[28:26] | Uneven torque on the reverse turn. | 转弯扭矩不均 |
[28:30] | It affects overall fuel efficiency. | 影响整体燃油率 |
[28:32] | It does. | 是的 |
[28:44] | Well, pretty hard to improve | 很难在完美的程度上 |
[28:45] | on perfection, but good luck. | 再有所提高了 但祝你好运 |
[28:50] | I want a turn out on the blue island | 从蓝岛转到南机坪 |
[28:51] | up to the South Apron and back through the cones. | 从锥状地区那里回来 |
[28:58] | Hey, don’t even think about that turtle enclosure | 不要想那个你直接开进去 |
[29:02] | that you backed right into and crushed. | 碾碎的乌龟窝 |
[29:05] | You got this, Otis. | 你可以的 奥蒂斯 |
[29:08] | Any time. | 准备好了开始 |
[29:21] | Lights and siren… Lights and siren. | 灯和警报器 灯和警报器 |
[29:38] | Hey, you got a second? | 你有时间吗 |
[29:40] | Course. | 当然 |
[29:42] | Okay, so you know how everybody’s got | 你知道每个人的肩膀上 |
[29:44] | two angels on each shoulder, one good, one bad? | 都有两个天使吧 一个好的 一个坏的 |
[29:47] | Well, actually it’s an angel and a devil, | 实际上是一个天使 一个恶魔 |
[29:49] | – but… – Right–okay–so | -不过… -好 所以 |
[29:51] | you’re the angel and Otis is the devil, | 你是天使 奥蒂斯是恶魔 |
[29:54] | which is why I’m coming to you. | 所以我才来找你 |
[29:55] | I need some good advice. | 我需要点好建议 |
[29:59] | ‘Kay. Lay it on me. | 好 你说吧 |
[30:03] | Ha, uh, okay… So… | 就是吧… |
[30:07] | There’s this girl I went to high school with. | 我有一个高中女同学 |
[30:09] | I’m well aware. | 我知道 |
[30:13] | Go ahead. | 继续说 |
[30:15] | So, she’s married. But–but! | 她已经结婚了 但是 但是 |
[30:19] | It’s one of those things | 反正就是 |
[30:20] | where they’re already talking about divorce | 他们已经在谈离婚了 |
[30:22] | and there are no kids involved | 俩人也没有孩子 |
[30:23] | and the whole thing is pretty much | 婚姻马上就要 |
[30:25] | on its last legs. | 结束了 |
[30:26] | – Okay… – So we met up for a meal. | -好吧 -我们去吃了一顿饭 |
[30:30] | And at the end… | 吃完的时候呢 |
[30:35] | I got the check and that was that. | 我去买了单 然后就没然后了 |
[30:39] | Well, that’s not where I thought this was going. | 我没想到会是这个结局 |
[30:42] | Good, good for you, Joe. | 那挺好啊 乔 |
[30:43] | Right, except… | 但是… |
[30:46] | She said she’s getting a hotel room | 她说她会在索菲特酒店 |
[30:48] | at the Sofitel and that we should meet there. | 订间房 说我们可以在那儿见 |
[30:51] | Relive the old days. | 重温旧梦 |
[30:56] | – What do I do? – Seriously? | -我该怎么做 -你认真的吗 |
[30:59] | You cannot go through with this. | 你不能照她说的做 |
[31:00] | You’re too good a guy. You have too good a heart. | 你是个好人 心地也善良 |
[31:02] | You are literally one of the all-time catches | 随便在芝加哥哪个地方 你都是 |
[31:04] | walking around Chicago, and this woman, | 黄金单身汉 而这个女人 |
[31:06] | whatever she’s playing at, she does not deserve you. | 无论她是玩的什么把戏 她都配不上你 |
[31:16] | That was a strong opinion. | 你还真是义愤填膺啊 |
[31:21] | Yeah–it-yeah. It is. It was. | 对 没…错 |
[31:25] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[31:28] | That means a lot to me. | 谢谢你给我建议 |
[31:30] | I will take what you said and I will… | 我会仔细考虑你说的话 |
[31:35] | I will think about it. | 我会好好考虑的 |
[31:58] | Wallace. Kelly. | 华莱士 凯利 |
[32:00] | Chief Grissom. What are you doing here? | 格里索姆队长 你来这里有何贵干 |
[32:02] | You tell me. I got called down | 你说呢 我是被局长 |
[32:03] | by the commissioner. | 叫过来的 |
[32:04] | Something involving 51. | 和51号消防局有关 |
[32:06] | Severide and I received unmarked envelopes | 我和西弗莱德收到了没有任何标记的信 |
[32:08] | full of cash, 30,000 each. | 里面各装有三万现金 |
[32:10] | Why am I just hearing about this now? | 怎么现在才告诉我 |
[32:12] | We went straight to legal with it. | 我们直接就去了法务部 |
[32:13] | Didn’t intend to blindside you. | 不是想瞒你的 |
[32:15] | But you did. | 可你确实瞒了我 |
[32:17] | Whatever you’re into, Wallace, you keep me out of it, | 不管你在搞什么 华莱士 别把我扯进去 |
[32:19] | you understand? I can’t have any trouble. | 明白吗 我不能惹上任何麻烦 |
[32:21] | Not right now. | 尤其是现在 |
[32:23] | The commissioner will see you now. | 局长现在可以见您了 |
[32:42] | – Gentlemen. – Commissioner. | -几位好 -局长好 |
[32:44] | I believe we’ve had a bit of a misunderstanding. | 我们好像是有了点小误会 |
[32:46] | – Mea culpa. – Tell ’em, Joe. | -是我的过失 -告诉他们 乔 |
[32:48] | And say it loud in case the FBI is bugging my office. | 大点声 以防联调局正在窃听我的办公室 |
[32:51] | So I might have done a bad thing. | 我可能做了件坏事 |
[32:54] | I… I wanted to show my appreciation | 我想为我女儿的事 |
[32:56] | for what you did for my daughter, | 向你们表示感谢 |
[32:58] | pulling her out of the concrete, saving her and all. | 是你们把她从混凝土中救了出来 |
[33:00] | Where I was raised, Brooklyn, New York, | 我在纽约布鲁克林长大 |
[33:02] | you owe a man your life, you slide a little money | 在那里别人救了你的命 你就放点钱 |
[33:05] | into an envelope, you press his palm. | 在一个信封里 交给他 |
[33:06] | You say “How do you do?” that type of thing. | 然后向他问好 |
[33:09] | Apparently that’s frowned upon these days. | 不过显然现在这种方式行不通了 |
[33:10] | Yeah, a little more than frowned upon. | 这可不止是行不通 |
[33:12] | Like I said, my bad, No one’s got to know. | 就像我说的 是我的错 不用告诉别人 |
[33:15] | The money, that we are not talking about, | 我们没有在谈的那笔钱 |
[33:18] | is in a box in my office under lock and key, Mr. Pittman. | 我放在办公室里锁好了 皮特曼先生 |
[33:22] | You can come get it as soon as possible. | 你可以尽快来取走它 |
[33:24] | If you want to make a donation | 如果你想捐助 |
[33:25] | to the 100 Club of Chicago, | 芝加哥消防局 |
[33:27] | no one’s going to stop you. | 没人会阻拦你 |
[33:28] | Hey, that’s a thought, I could put it in your names. | 这个方法好 我可以以你们的名义捐赠 |
[33:29] | Or you could send it anonymously. | 或者你也可以匿名捐赠 |
[33:32] | Save us any more attention. | 别让我们受到太多关注 |
[33:34] | Understood. | 明白 |
[33:36] | You need anything else from me, Bill? | 你还需要我做什么吗 比尔 |
[33:37] | That’s it. Thanks for clearing this up. | 没了 谢谢你来澄清事实 |
[33:40] | Thanks, boys. Dismissed. | 谢谢几位 解散 |
[33:48] | Looks like we dodged a bullet there. | 看来我们躲过一劫啊 |
[33:49] | Sure did. | 是啊 |
[33:50] | Sorry I got a little prickly before. | 抱歉我之前有点混蛋 |
[33:55] | “A little prickly.” | 是有点吗 |
[33:57] | Is it just me or is he up to something? | 是我想多了 还是他有所图谋 |
[34:00] | Gris is always up to something. | 他可从来就没消停过 |
[34:15] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:17] | I’ve made my decision. | 我做好决定了 |
[34:18] | After much consideration and taking into account | 在仔细思考 并考虑到… |
[34:21] | – the fact- – Before you reveal your choice, | -事实… -公布选择结果前 |
[34:24] | captain, would you mind | 队长 你介意 |
[34:26] | if I had a word with Otis real quick? | 我跟奥蒂斯快速说几句话吗 |
[34:32] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[34:37] | Come on. | 来 |
[34:45] | What’s it worth to you? | 你觉得值多少 |
[34:46] | What? Driving? | 什么 开车吗 |
[34:47] | For me to back out. | 我退出值多少 |
[34:49] | Look. | 听着 |
[34:50] | He is going to pick my name. | 他肯定会选我 |
[34:51] | So this is my moment for maximum leverage. | 所以这是赌注最大的时候 |
[34:56] | Have you been dating a stockbroker | 我不注意的时候 你跟 |
[34:57] | – when I wasn’t looking? – I’m asking… | -股票经纪人约会了吗 -我问… |
[34:59] | What’s it worth to you? | 对你来说值多少 |
[35:00] | All my Saturday pick-ups at Molly’s? | 莫利酒吧我所有周六的便车 |
[35:04] | Yeah, definitely. | 绝对的 |
[35:05] | Rolling the hoses twice a month? | 一个月卷两次水管 |
[35:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:09] | And all my bathroom duties for a year. | 一年的打扫卫生间份额 |
[35:11] | – Too far. – Okay–okay. | -太过分了 -好好 |
[35:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:17] | First two and then I bow out. | 前两条 我就退出 |
[35:22] | Deal. | 成交 |
[35:25] | Deal. | 成交 |
[35:32] | Captain. | 队长 |
[35:34] | We have reached a decision ourselves. | 我们自己决定好了 |
[35:39] | I’m withdrawing my name from consideration. | 我退出竞争 |
[35:45] | Fine by me. Otis… | 我没问题 奥蒂斯 |
[35:48] | Back on as the driver. | 你回去开车 |
[35:52] | That’s our boy! | 好样的 |
[35:59] | Captain! | 队长 |
[36:01] | Hey, I-I just wanted to say that | 我只想说 |
[36:05] | I don’t know whose name you were going to pick– | 我不知道你要选谁… |
[36:07] | This was just a scheme to get Otis to do all your chores? | 你只是为了骗奥蒂斯帮你干活 |
[36:11] | Well… | 这… |
[36:14] | Well played. | 玩得不赖 |
[36:17] | Well, actually, I-I just knew the sooner | 其实我知道我越快 |
[36:20] | that I could get everyone back to treating | 让大家对奥蒂斯的态度 |
[36:21] | Otis the way that we always did, the better. | 回到从前 就越好 |
[36:24] | I figured, mixing it up with him | 所以我想跟他闹闹 |
[36:26] | was the best way to get Herrmann and Mouch | 是让赫尔曼和穆奇回归正常的 |
[36:28] | back to normal. | 最佳方式 |
[36:31] | Double well-played, then. | 那也玩得不赖 |
[36:34] | You know what? | 其实 |
[36:37] | Would you like to drive the truck | 你想在交出钥匙前 |
[36:38] | one last time before you hand over the keys? | 最后再开一次云梯车吗 |
[36:42] | Yeah. | 好 |
[36:46] | Hey, Connie. | 康妮 |
[36:47] | When Mr. Joseph Pittman arrives at the firehouse, | 约瑟夫先生来消防局的时候 |
[36:50] | will you be sure… | 你能确保… |
[36:53] | To get him this box? | 把这个盒子给他吗 |
[36:56] | He must have misplaced it. | 他肯定是放错地方了 |
[36:58] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[37:03] | It’s too bad, Chief. | 太可惜了 队长 |
[37:05] | Could have made a nice down payment on that boat you wanted. | 本来可以拿去为你想要的那艘船首付了 |
[37:09] | I already bought it. | 我已经买下来了 |
[37:11] | – No. – Yeah. | -不是吧 -是的 |
[37:13] | – No! – Oh, yeah! | -不是吧 -真的 |
[37:15] | – Really? – Yep! | -真的吗 -当然 |
[37:16] | I spent too much time back pedaling | 我把太多时间用在了 |
[37:18] | from the future, instead… | 面向过去上 可是… |
[37:21] | I’m just going to get to living life. | 我要准备好好享受生活了 |
[37:24] | Well, hell, if living life is you, me, and Casey | 如果好好享受生活是你我还有凯西 |
[37:26] | fishing on the lake this summer, | 今年夏天一起去湖上钓鱼 |
[37:28] | you count me in. | 那算我一个 |
[37:30] | You can be sure of that. | 没问题 |
[38:07] | Oh, my-Oh, wow. | 我的天 |
[38:10] | You look awesome. | 你看起来很棒 |
[38:12] | You must be Donovan? | 你肯定就是多诺万了 |
[38:13] | Yes, ma’am. It’s nice to meet you. | 是的 很高兴认识你 |
[38:14] | Pleasure, Bria just about to– | 幸会 布瑞亚马上… |
[38:24] | Honey, you look amazing. | 亲爱的 你美极了 |
[38:25] | – Thank you. – You do. | -谢谢 -真的 |
[38:26] | You really do. Doesn’t she? | 你真的很美 是不是 |
[38:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:41] | So…Matt and I thought maybe you guys | 我和马特觉得你们可以 |
[38:44] | could arrive at the dance in a way you’ll never forget. | 以一种此生难忘的方式到达舞会现场 |
[39:10] | Your chariot arrives! | 你们的座驾到了 |
[39:13] | Oh, my God. Thank you. | 天啊 谢谢你们 |
[39:24] | Oh, my god! This is the best. | 天啊 真的太棒了 |
[39:29] | So, this is my last ride for a while, | 这是我一段时间内最后一次开车了 |
[39:32] | ladies and gentlemen, so you better believe | 女士们先生们 尽管放心 |
[39:34] | we are going to get the siren going. | 我们一定然警笛声响起来 |
[39:35] | Whoo! All right? | 好吗 |
[39:42] | Bye, sweetheart! Have fun! | 拜拜 亲爱的 玩得开心 |
[39:44] | Bye, have fun! | 拜拜 玩得开心 |
[39:56] | I want to start trying again. | 我想再开始试试 |
[40:01] | Yeah? | 是吗 |