Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] That boy… 那个孩子
[00:02] We really did a number on him. 我们让他受了很多伤害
[00:04] The moods, the women. 他的脾气 他的女人
[00:06] When things get a little rough, 艰难的时候
[00:07] don’t give up. 不要放弃
[00:09] Yeah… 是啊
[00:10] I hope me being here isn’t making things 希望我没有让你和凯西队长之间
[00:12] awkward for you and Captain Casey. 变得尴尬
[00:13] He knows that the thing between us was nothing. 他知道我们之间没有什么
[00:15] It wasn’t nothing to me. 对我来说不是没有什么
[00:18] I am at that rehab facility every morning 天一亮我就去复建中心
[00:20] at sunrise, even when it hurts like hell. 哪怕做的时候疼得要死
[00:23] Try not to put a clock on all this. 你别逼自己太紧
[00:25] Guess I didn’t think it would go so slow. 我没想到会这么慢
[00:33] Hey, you know a joke? 你听过一个笑话吗
[00:35] If there were guys on my team, 如果有谁和我一队
[00:36] I would have tapped out by now. 我现在肯定就已经输了
[00:38] It’s not a competition. 这不是比赛
[00:43] You been keeping up with your P.T 在做这些评估的期间
[00:44] between these assessments? 你有在坚持锻炼吗
[00:46] Yeah. Twice a day. 有的 一天两次
[00:48] Three times, when I can. 能做得到的话就三次
[00:50] Twice is enough. 一天两次足够了
[00:52] Am I improving? Close? 我有进步吗 快好了吗
[00:55] I have a few more tests to put you through. 还需要让你做一些测试
[00:57] Mind raising your arms over your head, please? 能把手举过头顶吗
[01:00] Right. Sure. 当然
[01:05] What time is it? 现在几点了
[01:06] Twelve past 7:00. 七点十二分
[01:08] Okay. 好吧
[01:10] Hey! Don’t you dare leave without me! 不许丢下我先跑
[01:15] I’m not going anywhere. 我哪也没去
[01:19] Okay. 好吧
[01:23] – Hey, stop it. – What? -别闹 -什么
[01:24] – You’re gonna slow me down. – No, we got time. -再这样要来不及了 -时间多的是
[01:27] I’ve got this morning drive down to a science. 我要用这个早上开车探索科学
[01:31] – Oh, do you? – Yeah. -是吗 -对
[01:47] – Morning, chief. – Morning. -早上好 队长 -早
[01:48] Hey. How was your assessment? 你的评估怎么样
[01:51] Doc was hard to read. 医生总是讳莫如深
[01:53] They said they’d call me with the determination. 他们说有结果了会告诉我
[01:58] I don’t know, I feel like every time 我不懂 我感觉每次
[01:59] I make progress, they move the goalposts. 我有进步的时候 他们就会提高及格线
[02:02] It’s a process, Otis. 这是一个过程 奥蒂斯
[02:04] Don’t give up. 别放弃
[02:06] Right. 好
[02:12] Engine 51, Truck 81, Squad 3. 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 3号抢险车
[02:22] What’s this about? 怎么回事
[02:26] I doubt they’re doing traffic control. 他们根本没做交通管制吧
[02:33] Okay, let’s get a line inside. 好 我们进去排队
[02:35] – Morning, Chief. – Morning. -早上好 队长 -早
[02:36] – What am I looking at? – Piece of Mexican -什么情况 -某个墨西哥
[02:38] Cartel property. Rapidly oxidating. 贩毒集团的不动产 氧化速度很快
[02:40] Police raid spark the fire? 警方突袭引发火灾吗
[02:41] Negative, uh– electrical. 不是 是电力系统
[02:42] Some heavy equipment overheated. 一些重型设备过载了
[02:44] Happy accident. Saved us a warrant. 事故出得好 省了我们的搜查证
[02:46] Okay, I’m gonna need you to keep your men clear. 好 我需要你让你的人全都撤出来
[02:47] Until the blaze is out, I’m in command. 火扑灭之前这里由我来指挥
[02:49] Understood. Just remember, 明白 但你得记住
[02:50] every scrap of evidence in there 里面的所有证据
[02:52] needs to be accounted for. 都需要保存
[02:53] Still an active crime scene. 这还是一个犯罪现场
[02:54] We’ll do what we can. 我们会尽力
[02:56] – Casey, you copy? – Got it, Chief. -凯西 明白了吗 -明白 队长
[02:57] Let’s go. 我们走
[03:09] This place is a drug bank. 这是个毒窝
[03:11] Kidd, Cordova, check the back halls. 基德 科尔多瓦 去检查后面的大厅
[03:13] Herrmann and Mouch with me. 赫尔曼和穆奇跟我来
[03:14] – Copy. – Copy that. -明白 -收到
[03:20] Fire department! Call out! 消防局 请大声呼救
[03:23] Fire department! Call out! 消防局 请大声呼救
[03:25] Fire department, call out! 消防局 请大声呼救
[03:27] Cordova? 科尔多瓦
[03:28] Call out, I’m not seeing you! 出声 我看不到你
[03:31] God, the smoke! 见鬼 烟太大了
[03:33] Help! 救命
[03:35] I hear you! 我听到了
[03:36] I’m right here! 我就在这里
[03:38] I need you to unlock the door! 我需要你把门打开
[03:40] I can’t! 我打不开
[03:41] It’s the vault! 这是保险柜
[03:46] Cordova, where the hell are you? 科尔多瓦 你到底在哪
[03:54] Please! 救救我
[03:56] Captain, Chief! I need assistance! 副队 队长 我需要帮助
[03:58] I got a victim stuck behind a secure door. 有人被困住了
[04:01] It’s a two-person job! 再来一个人帮我
[04:02] But– I lost Cordova! 我找不到科尔多瓦
[04:04] Copy. 收到
[04:05] Severide! 西弗莱德
[04:06] – You get that? – Yeah, Capp. -你去吗 -对 卡普
[04:08] Come with me, bring your sledge. 跟我来 带上你的大锤
[04:13] Cordova! Where the hell were you? 科尔多瓦 你到底去哪了
[04:16] Sorry, Captain. 抱歉 副队
[04:16] – Thought I saw something– – Explain it later. -我以为我看到了什么… -回头再解释
[04:17] Back up squad. 回去
[04:18] Yes, sir. 明白
[04:23] – Call out! – Stella! -呼救 -史黛拉
[04:25] Hurry! I think we’re losing her! 快 她可能快坚持不住了
[04:27] I’m set! 我准备好了
[04:28] Capp, let’s bust out the bottom corner! 卡普 我们从最下面的角落出去
[04:35] Go! 走
[04:37] – Ready? – Yep. -准备好了吗 -好了
[04:37] Go! 上
[04:49] Hey! Stella, what are you doing? 史黛拉 你在干什么
[04:52] Tell me you wouldn’t do the same! 你难道不会做同样的事
[05:06] Stella? 史黛拉
[05:08] Stella! 史黛拉
[05:11] Help her out! 帮她出来
[05:12] Come on, we got you. 我们抓到你了
[05:17] Capp! Take her! 卡普 扶着她
[05:23] Hey! Here! 这里
[05:24] I got you! 我扶着你了
[05:27] Breathe! Come on! 深呼吸 来
[05:29] Come on! 来
[05:33] Still breathing, but she’s weak. 她还有呼吸 但很虚弱
[05:34] Right over here, guys. 这边 伙计们
[05:39] Can you hear me? What’s your name? 你能听见我吗 你叫什么名字
[05:41] Marlena. 玛列娜
[05:42] I’m not supposed to be here. They forced me to work. 我今天本来不该来的 他们逼我干活
[05:44] You don’t have to explain anything. 你没必要解释什么
[05:45] We’re gonna take good care of you. 我们会好好照顾你的
[05:47] Breathing’s stable. No need to intubate. 呼吸稳定 没必要插管
[05:49] Good, let’s get her loaded up. 很好 送她上车吧
[05:54] Hey, Casey. 凯西
[05:55] Excellent work today. 今天做得很棒
[05:57] Narcotics commander asked me to express 缉毒司令让我
[05:59] his personal appreciation for our help. 替他感谢我们的帮助
[06:02] Glad to be of service. 很高兴能帮上忙
[06:03] Hey, Cordova. 科尔多瓦
[06:05] Check our O2 stocks. 去查看我们的氧气库存
[06:06] Curious to know how much we used. 我很好奇我们用了多少
[06:08] Got it, Captain. 知道了 队长
[06:10] So, uh… 那么
[06:12] How’s it been working out? 情况怎么样
[06:16] Rocky start, but things improved. 开头不顺 但事情有好转
[06:19] Did more freelancing on this last call 上次出警时 他自由发挥的程度
[06:21] than I would have liked, but… 有点多 但是
[06:23] Nothing worse than Severide or I have done. 不过没西弗莱德或者我以前做过的事恶劣
[06:27] How well do you think he’ll fit in, 如果他永久调动到这里
[06:29] if his detail becomes more permanent? 你觉得他能好好融入进来吗
[06:33] – Chief, Otis is– – I know, Casey. -队长 奥蒂斯 -我知道 凯西
[06:36] I’m just asking. 我只是问问
[06:39] I mean, Lord knows we’d all crawl through hell for Otis, but… 天知道 我们愿意为奥蒂斯爬过地狱 但是
[06:43] We have to be clear-eyed. 我们得放明白
[06:47] Understood, Chief. 明白 队长
[06:55] Who is at the scene of the fire that occurred 他在今天早上发生的
[06:57] earlier this morning. 火灾现场
[06:58] Gotta be a hit to the whole 肯定对附近的毒品市场
[07:00] neighborhood drug market, right? 是个大打击 对吧
[07:02] I’m sure it’ll be back to business as usual by Monday. 肯定到周一之前就会正常营业了
[07:05] Hey, shows how knuckleheaded these criminals are. 这就表明了这些罪犯有多蠢
[07:08] They put all their eggs in one basket. 把鸡蛋都放进了一个篮子
[07:10] They lose everything. 失去了一切
[07:12] Should have diversified. 该分散投资的
[07:14] That’s their problem. 那就是他们的问题
[07:15] They need you managing their portfolio, Herrmann! 他们需要你帮他们做分配 赫尔曼
[07:18] It’s basic money management, all right? 这是基本的理财 好吗
[07:20] It’s the perfect story to use for Lee Henry. 这故事正适合对李·亨利讲
[07:23] We’re trying to show him the value of money– 我们正试图告诉他钱的价值
[07:25] I’m sorry, Herrmann, did you just say– 抱歉 赫尔曼 你是不是说
[07:27] …Not worth it. 不值得
[07:28] Hey, let me give you an example, okay? 我给你举个例子 好吗
[07:31] Lee Henry, he comes up to me 李·亨利 他来找我
[07:33] and he asks me if he can move into the apartment over the garage. 问我他是否能搬去车库上面的公寓
[07:38] Guess what I told him? 猜猜我怎么和他说的
[07:39] That he’s too young, that that’s a terrible idea. 他太年轻了 这是个糟糕的主意
[07:42] No, I told him… 不 我跟他说
[07:47] Make me an offer. 出价吧
[07:51] Yeah. Life lessons. 对 生活教训
[07:56] There you are! 你在这里呢
[08:00] I thought you were on a run. 我还以为你在执行任务
[08:02] Nah. 没有
[08:03] Just staying in the air for a minute. 就出来透透气
[08:06] How’s life with Severide? 跟西弗莱德的生活怎么样
[08:07] Saw the two of you stumble in at the last minute today. 看你俩今天最后一刻赶到了
[08:11] I won’t lie. 我不会撒谎
[08:13] It is… 那
[08:15] It is hot. 那很劲爆
[08:17] Well, that sounds like fun. 听起来很有趣
[08:20] Yeah, his, uh-his mom said something 但她妈妈来市里时
[08:22] when she was in town, though. 说了几句
[08:24] She brought up how Kelly… 她提起凯利
[08:26] can be fickle like his dad when it comes to relationships. 谈恋爱时可能和他爸爸一样不专一
[08:29] I don’t know, I think Severide has moved past 我不知道 我认为西弗莱德翻篇了
[08:31] his wild life. We’ve all seen it. 狂野生活 我们都见过那段时期
[08:34] True. Even in the time I’ve known him, 是的 就算是我认识他的时候
[08:36] he’s come a long way from his wedding in Vegas days. 他也不再是那个在维加斯结婚的人了
[08:42] What wedding in Vegas? 什么在维加斯结婚
[08:46] Oh, I just-I just meant, uh… 我的意思只是
[08:50] Brett? 布莱特
[08:52] Don’t look at me, girl. 别看我啊
[08:54] What wedding in Vegas? 什么在维加斯结婚
[08:57] Ambo 61… 61号救护车
[08:58] To be continued. 下次聊
[09:00] Oh, it better be. 最好有下次
[09:16] You can stand down. 你们可以走了
[09:18] – What happened? – Gang hit. -出什么事了 -帮派袭击
[09:19] Five victims killed execution style. 五个被害人以处决方式被杀害
[09:21] – No survivors. – Angel! -没有幸存者 -安吉尔
[09:24] Please! My husband! 拜托 我丈夫
[09:25] My husband! Please! 我丈夫 我丈夫
[09:27] Hey, Dawson? 道森
[09:32] – “Ladron.” – What’s that mean? -“小偷” -什么意思
[09:35] Thief. 小偷
[09:42] There’s a lot of activity from the cartel since the fire. 那场火灾后贩毒团伙有不少动作
[09:45] Rumor is, they had more cash in that building 据传那幢楼里藏的钱不止
[09:47] than the news reported. 新闻上报道的那么点
[09:48] Got shot-callers wondering what happened with the rest. 于是管事的就想知道剩下的钱去哪里了
[09:50] They’re convinced $100,000 was stolen. 他们认为有十万被偷了
[09:52] Amazing. They lost millions to the cops 真厉害 警察缴了他们几百万
[09:54] but they’re gonna mow down the neighborhood 他们却为了十万要搅个
[09:56] over 100 grand? 鸡犬不宁
[09:58] It’s a power thing. 这是为了争权
[09:59] Gives them the chance to draw blood. 这样他们就有借口动手了
[10:00] Reassert their position. 便于夺位换代
[10:02] They’re gonna go scorched earth until 他们会追到天涯海角
[10:03] they find the thief and reclaim the money. 直到找到窃贼 追回那笔钱
[10:05] What if the cartel don’t find the person responsible? 如果贩毒团伙没找到偷钱的人呢
[10:07] That sounds like a long shot. 看起来好像不是什么易事
[10:10] Then we’re in for a bloody month. 那这个月可就不好过了
[10:13] I’d do what you can to be prepared. 希望你们尽力做好准备
[10:16] I’ll brief the incoming platoon. 我会和警察们做简报
[10:18] We’ll deal with each step as it comes. 走一步算一步吧
[10:20] Okay? 好吗
[10:27] Doesn’t feel right, leaving shift 感觉不大对 还有这么多事
[10:28] with so much up in the air. 没有解决就下班
[10:30] Maybe there’s something we can do to help. 也许我们能做些什么
[10:32] Marlena? The woman we saved? 玛列娜 我们救下的那个女人
[10:34] If this really is an inside job, 如果真的是内部的人干的
[10:35] maybe she knows something or saw something. 也许她知道些什么 或者看到了些什么
[10:38] Or was involved. 或者有些关联
[10:40] I mean, if there’s any information she has 如果她有什么信息
[10:41] worth passing along to the police… 应该告诉警察的…
[10:43] It’s worth having a conversation. 我们就该找她谈谈
[10:48] What? 怎么了
[10:50] You’ve got that look in your eye. 你又有那种眼神了
[10:57] I just feel like… 我只是觉得…
[10:59] It’s not up for debate! 这没什么好商量的
[11:00] I like my coffee from a pot, not a pellet. 我喜欢用咖啡壶冲咖啡 不喜欢咖啡机
[11:04] Fine. I’ll drop it. For now. 好吧 我不说了 暂时而已
[11:20] I have a question for you. 我有个问题要问你
[11:23] What? 什么问题
[11:26] Were you ever married before? 你以前结过婚吗
[11:32] Who told you about that? 谁和你说的
[11:36] So I guess that’s a yes? 这应该是肯定的回答了吧
[11:41] It was a crazy time. 那是一段疯狂的时期
[11:46] When we first met, I’d just lost my best friend 我们刚认识时 我失去了我最好的朋友
[11:49] and she had just lost her sister. 她失去了她的妹妹
[11:52] Did you love her? 你爱她吗
[11:55] At the time. Maybe. 那时候 也许吧
[12:01] Well, it would have been good to hear about it. 我现在知道也挺好的
[12:06] Sorry. 对不起
[12:10] Are there any other surprises that I should know about? 我还有什么其他需要知道的惊喜吗
[12:15] Other ex-wives you haven’t mentioned? 还有什么其他前妻吗
[12:21] Fiancées count? 未婚妻算吗
[12:23] Seriously? 你是认真的吗
[12:26] I’m just putting it all out there. 我只是当时全身心投入了
[12:29] I was young. 我那时很年轻
[12:31] But you’re smarter now. 但你现在更聪明了
[12:34] You–you’ve got yourself figured out, right? 你…你自己能想明白的 对吧
[12:38] I’m working on it. 我在努力
[12:55] You brought me to the hospital. 你送我来医院的
[12:57] I did, yeah. How you feeling? 是的 你感觉怎么样
[13:00] I’m okay. 我没事
[13:02] Just came to talk to you. If that’s okay. 我只是来找你谈谈的 如果可以的话
[13:05] I don’t know anything about the drugs. 我对毒品的事一无所知
[13:07] I swear, I-I just pack the money. 我发誓 我只是装钱的
[13:09] Oh, no, I’m– I’m not with the police. 不 我…我不是警方的人
[13:11] I’m not trying to get you in trouble. 我不是想给你找麻烦的
[13:13] Actually, um… 其实…
[13:17] I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[13:21] Marlena, do you know anything about money 玛列娜 你知道那幢房子里
[13:22] being stolen from that house? 被偷走的那些钱吗
[13:24] Why? Do the police think I stole– 为什么 警察认为是我偷…
[13:26] No. No, they don’t. 不 不 他们没有
[13:29] But the cartel believes someone did. 但是贩毒团伙认为有人偷了
[13:33] And right now, they’re on a hunt. 现在 他们在追杀窃贼
[13:35] People are dying, so if you know anything, 有人丧命了 如果你知道什么
[13:37] anything at all, you can stop it. 不管是什么 你都可以阻止这一切
[13:43] Do you know what they do to people who talk? 你知道他们怎么对待告密的人吗
[13:46] Their families? 他们的家人
[13:50] Not just killing. 不仅仅是丧命
[13:53] They’ll cut off your head. 他们会砍掉你的头
[13:54] Your limbs. 你的四肢
[14:00] I’ve seen more than you might think. 我见过的可能比你想的要多
[14:03] That’s why I’m here. I’m trying to save lives. 所以我才来这里 我想救人
[14:21] Okay. 好吧
[14:26] Someone tried to kill me. 有人想杀我
[14:30] It was dark. 当时很暗
[14:34] There was so much smoke. 烟雾太浓了
[14:36] But I saw him. 但我看到他了
[14:39] He was holding something. 但他拿着什么东西
[14:42] Did you recognize him? 你认出他了吗
[14:44] He was just a shape. 只能看出个轮廓
[14:47] A dark outline. 一个黑色的轮廓
[14:50] Big. 大个子
[14:51] More than six foot tall. 有一米八多
[14:55] Heavy coat. 穿着厚大衣
[14:58] When he saw me looking… 他发现我在看时…
[15:00] He rushed to me. 就冲了过来
[15:04] Pushed me into that cage and shut it. 把我推进了保险箱 关了门
[15:09] It happened so fast, I… 发生得太快了 我…
[15:11] I thought I was dead. 我以为我死定了
[15:18] It’s okay. 没关系
[15:21] We’re doing everything we can to find him, I promise. 我们正在尽全力找他 我保证
[15:33] Gabby went to the hospital 加比去医院了
[15:34] to check on a victim. She’ll be back soon. 看望一位伤者 她很快会回来
[15:36] I actually came to talk to you. 其实我是来找你聊的
[15:38] I hear the cartel’s still out for blood. 听说贩毒集团还在追杀
[15:40] Yeah, they dropped three guys at a discount mall. 对 他们在打折商场放倒了三个人
[15:42] Broad daylight, families shopping. 光天化日 众目睽睽
[15:44] It’s a miracle no one else got hurt. 没有其他人受伤真是奇迹
[15:46] How can I help? 我能帮什么忙
[15:47] I went over your incident report. 我看了你的事件报告
[15:48] I just wanted to make sure I understood it. 我只是想确保我理解正确
[15:51] Where was the fire, where was your team? 着火点在哪里 你的团队在哪里
[15:53] Fire was toward the rear of the house. 火势往房子后部蔓延
[15:54] It spread through the walls and ceiling. 点燃了墙壁和天花板
[15:56] Herrman, Mouch, and I searched the front 我和赫尔曼 穆奇 搜查了前面
[15:58] where the counting machines were. 点钞机都在那里
[15:59] And you found one victim? 你们找到一位受害者吗
[16:01] Guy in the bathroom. 一个男人在厕所
[16:03] He have a bag on him? Coat with deep pockets? 他带着包吗 或者穿着口袋很深的衣服
[16:05] Places to hide cash? 可以藏现金的地方
[16:06] Nope. We would have caught it. 没有 不然我们会发现的
[16:08] What about the others? 那其他人呢
[16:09] Kidd found a victim trapped in a secure room. 基德发现一个被困在安全屋的伤者
[16:11] Right here. Again, no cash on her. 就在这里 她身上也没有现金
[16:15] What about Cordova? He find anyone on his search? 那科尔多瓦呢 他发现人了吗
[16:17] No, he and Kidd got separated early on. 没有 他和基德分开了
[16:20] Must have lost track somewhere. 可能是中途迷路了
[16:21] While they were headed toward the back, 当时他们在往后面走
[16:22] in the direction of the flames. 朝着火源前进
[16:23] Yeah. A few minutes later, 对 几分钟后
[16:25] I saw him come out a rear door. 我看到他从一扇后门出来
[16:28] This one? 这个门吗
[16:29] Must be. 应该是
[16:32] What? 怎么了
[16:34] Nothing. 没什么
[16:35] Antonio, please. 安东尼奥 别这样
[16:37] I’m responsible. If-if it concerns my unit, 我是负责人 如果涉及到我的小队
[16:40] I need to know. 我需要知情
[16:46] Hey, the basement is looking great. 地下室看起来很不错
[16:49] Lee Henry did a hell of a job. 但李·亨利做得很好
[16:51] Yeah, what’d I tell you? The boy’s got hustle 我就说吧 知道要花钱买公寓之后
[16:52] now that he has an apartment to pay for. 他整个人都很有动力
[16:55] Yeah, don’t you think he’s a little young 好吧 但他还这么小
[16:56] to be working as a bar-back, though? 让他给酒吧打工合适吗
[16:58] No, a job’s a job. 工作就是工作
[16:59] Besides, he’s a model employee. 再说了 他是模范员工
[17:01] Always on time, never have to remind him. 永远准时 从来不用提醒他
[17:05] Yeah, but that doesn’t strike you as suspicious? 是啊 但你不觉得这一点很可疑吗
[17:08] – Why would it? – I don’t know. -怎么可疑 -说不好
[17:11] At his age, only time I was on my best behavior 他这个年纪 我唯一表现这么好的时候
[17:13] was when I was up to no good. 就是想干坏事的时候
[17:15] So, uh, I don’t know, you may wanna just… 所以 也许你可以找个时间…
[17:19] recheck the vodka bottles, make sure they’re still vodka. 检查下伏特加瓶子 看看里面是不是伏特加
[17:32] You okay? 你还好吗
[17:36] Just heard back from HQ. 总部刚传来消息
[17:38] Doc says I’m worse than I was last time. 医生说我的身体比上次差了
[17:41] How’s that even possible? 怎么可能呢
[17:43] She says I’m over-training. 她说我锻炼过度了
[17:44] I’m pushing myself too hard. 把自己的身体逼得太紧
[17:49] Anyway…I scheduled another assessment in a couple days. 不过 我预约了几天后再检查一遍
[17:53] That fast? 这么快吗
[17:55] Yeah, well, clock’s ticking. 对啊 时间不等人
[17:57] If I don’t get back on 81 soon, 我要是再不赶紧回81号云梯队
[17:58] I might not get back at all. 也许就回不来了
[18:00] Okay, but she told you not to over-train. 好吧 但她说不要过度锻炼
[18:03] Short-term problem. 短期问题而已
[18:04] Otis, we all want you back on truck, 奥蒂斯 我们都希望你回来
[18:06] but it’s not worth risking your entire career to rush it, right? 但这不值得你拿整个职业生涯来冒险 懂吗
[18:15] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[18:18] All right. 好
[18:21] What’s up? 怎么了
[18:22] Is there anything I need to know about yesterday’s call? 昨天的任务 有什么要跟我说的吗
[18:26] What do you mean? 什么意思
[18:27] The back room had a stack of cash, 后门的屋子里有现金
[18:30] sorted into sequentially marked bundles. 分成了按序号排列的几捆
[18:32] Police say three of those bundles are missing. 警察说其中少了三捆
[18:34] Presumed stolen. 判断为失窃
[18:36] Right. 好
[18:39] So I must have stolen it. 那肯定是我偷的了
[18:41] You were the only firefighter to set foot in that room. 当时只有你进了那个房间
[18:43] You got some nerve, Casey. 你真有胆量 凯西
[18:44] Did you take the cash? 钱是你拿走的吗
[18:47] Because if you did, now’s the time to say something. 如果是你拿的 现在就站出来
[18:50] Oh, so you’re just trying to look out for me. 原来你还是在照顾我了
[18:51] I’m just offering you a chance to– 我是在给你一次机会
[18:52] Come on, be straight. 得了吧 直接说
[18:54] You want me out of your house 你希望把我赶出消防队
[18:55] and away from your wife. 离开你妻子
[18:57] And you’re willing to drag my ass 为了做到这一点
[18:59] through the mud to do it. 你不惜栽赃陷害
[19:00] If I were you, I’d think before I said another word. 如果我是你 我说话前会好好考虑一下
[19:09] Call IED if you wanna file a charge. 想投诉的话 你就去找火灾调查处
[19:13] But I’m not listening to this. 但我不想听你放屁
[19:21] I never accused Cordova. I just asked him a question. 我没有说是科尔多瓦干的 只是问他个问题
[19:23] With some serious implications, don’t you think? 但暗示也太明显了 你不觉得吗
[19:26] Put yourself in his shoes. 你站在他的角度想想呢
[19:27] If I were in his shoes, I never would have been 如果站在他的角度 我在一开始
[19:28] in that part of the building to begin with. 就不会去大楼的那个地方
[19:30] so you’ve never broken reg on a call? 所以你从没在出警时违反过规定吗
[19:32] Not without a damn good explanation. 不会没有理由的违反
[19:33] Well, maybe you’re asking the wrong question. 或许你问错问题了
[19:36] Marlena said that she saw another person in the fire. 玛列娜说她看到火场里还有人
[19:39] Said that he-he locked her in the room 说当那人发现她看到他在装钱后
[19:41] when she saw him pocketing cash. 就把她锁在了房间里
[19:42] There were no other victims. 没有其他受害人了
[19:44] I’m just telling you what she saw, okay? 我只是告诉你她看到了什么 好吗
[19:47] She spotted a tall figure with a heavy coat 她看到一个穿着厚外套的高个子
[19:49] who forced her into the room. 逼着她走进了房间
[19:50] A tall figure-what, about 6’3? 多高 一米九吗
[19:55] Gabby, don’t take this the wrong way. 加比 别误解我
[19:57] But it’s possible you’re letting your history with Cordova 但你有可能在让你和科尔多瓦的交情
[19:59] affect your ability to see this objectively. 影响你的客观判断能力
[20:02] Or you are. 或者是你
[20:17] Christopher? 克里斯托弗
[20:18] Hey, hon! 亲爱的
[20:20] I was wondering if I could speak with you for a moment? 我可以跟你说两句话吗
[20:22] You mind if I get a couple of bites first? 你介意我先吃两口饭吗
[20:24] ‘Cause those bells can go off any minute. 因为火警铃随时可能响
[20:26] It’s about Lee Henry. 是李·亨利的事
[20:28] Okay. Is everything all right? 好吧 一切还好吗
[20:30] Did he get hurt? 他受伤了吗
[20:34] No. He’s not hurt. 不 他没有受伤
[20:37] It concerns your experiment. 这跟你的试验有关系
[20:39] You know, if you want we could– 如果你想的话 我们可以…
[20:41] No, no. Well, what is it? 不用 那是什么事
[20:46] You can talk in front of the guys; we’re all family. 我们可以在大家面前说的 都是一家人嘛
[20:49] – You know, we’ll just– – No. -我们还是… -不用
[20:50] Fine. 好吧
[20:52] I just walked in on your son 我刚撞见你的儿子
[20:54] watching pornography in his apartment. 在他的公寓里看毛片
[20:55] Yeah, we’re gonna– 我们还是…
[20:57] Yep. 没错
[21:07] Thought Herrmann was doing the equipment check today. 我以为今天是赫尔曼负责检查设备
[21:10] He was, but, uh… 是的 但是…
[21:13] We switched ’cause I just wanted some time to myself. 我们换了 因为我想自己一个人待会儿
[21:17] Everything okay? 一切还好吗
[21:19] Yeah. 是的
[21:21] Just, uh… 只是…
[21:24] Dumb stuff. 蠢事而已
[21:30] Did you know that Severide used to be married? 你知道西弗莱德以前结过婚吗
[21:34] For what it’s worth… 不管怎么说
[21:37] She wasn’t exactly the love of his life. 她并不是他的真爱
[21:40] I wouldn’t worry. 不要担心
[21:41] I’m not worried, I… 我没有担心 我…
[21:44] I just hear stories like that, and it freaks me out, 我就是被这种故事吓坏了
[21:47] because every time I think I know the guy… 因为每次当我以为了解一个男人时…
[21:51] I discover that he’s holding something back. 就会发现他有秘密
[21:55] Yup… 是啊
[21:58] I understand that feeling entirely. 我完全理解你的感受
[22:03] I could see that. 我能看出来
[22:05] How do you manage? 你是怎么处理的
[22:09] By being patient when I can. 我会尽量保持耐心
[22:11] Honest when I have to be. 必要的时候实话实说
[22:14] It’s not always easy. 并不总是一件容易的事
[22:18] Gabby and Kelly both have these little corners of themselves 加比和凯利心里都有些
[22:21] where no one else is allowed. 不让人接近的角落
[22:23] Not even us. 连我们都不行
[22:28] Can’t change them, but… 你改变不了他们 但是…
[22:30] You set your own standards. 你可以设定自己的标准
[22:34] Cordova’s here, and the Chief’s ready. 科尔多瓦来了 队长也准备好了
[22:38] Thanks. 谢谢
[22:51] You wanted to see me, Chief? 你想见我吗 队长
[22:52] Come on in. Close the door. 请进 关上门
[22:59] – Should I call a union rep? – That is your right. -我该找个工会代表来吗 -那是你的权利
[23:02] However, this is not an official conversation. 但这并不是一次正式谈话
[23:05] You’re under no obligation to participate. 你没有义务参与
[23:07] I apologize for coming at you the other night. 我为那天晚上的事向你道歉
[23:09] I was out of line. 我越界了
[23:11] My only interest now is to get to the truth. 现在我唯一的目标就是找出真相
[23:13] All of this is off the record. 这一切都是不会公开的
[23:16] What do you want to know? 你们想知道什么
[23:21] At the fire last shift, 在上一次轮班的火警里
[23:23] I asked you to stick with Kidd. 我让你跟紧基德
[23:26] Why didn’t you? 你为什么不遵守
[23:29] You ever see a ghost? 你见过鬼吗
[23:32] Victim you thought was there, but really wasn’t? 你以为在那的受害者 但其实不在
[23:35] We were crawling the halls; it was thick with smoke. 我们当时在走廊里匍匐前进 烟雾很浓
[23:37] Could have sworn on my life, 我对天发誓
[23:39] I saw someone. I mean, I was sure of it. 我看到了一个人 我很确定
[23:42] He moved away from me, deeper into the fire. 他从我身边离开 向火场更深处走去
[23:44] I looked back, he was only a couple steps away. 我回头看 他离我只有几步
[23:45] So I followed him. 所以我就跟上了他
[23:48] Thought I could grab him quick, make the save- 以为我能赶快救下他
[23:49] and be back in time. 然后及时回来
[23:50] Have a description? 你看到他的样子了吗
[23:52] It was impossible to see. 当时完全看不见
[23:55] He was about my height. 他大概跟我一样高
[23:57] I didn’t catch much more than that. 我只看到了这么多
[23:59] And you never found any sign of him. 而且你没找到他的一丝痕迹
[24:01] Like I said, he was a ghost. 像我说的 他是个鬼魂
[24:05] I searched the room. 我搜了屋子
[24:06] He was nowhere. 他不在
[24:10] I know. 我知道
[24:12] I should have given Kidd a heads-up. 我应该跟基德说一声的
[24:13] I should have stuck to my orders– 我应该谨遵命令…
[24:14] I got carried away. 我没有控制住自己
[24:16] I just wanted to show my hustle. 我只是想表现一下
[24:18] Prove that I was worth keeping around. 证明我是值得留下的
[24:22] I’ll admit: I’m guilty of that. 我承认 我的确有错
[24:28] But I’m telling you. 但是
[24:31] That’s all I’m guilty of. 这是我唯一的错
[24:35] Okay. 好
[24:37] Thanks for coming in. 谢谢你过来
[24:39] Thanks. 谢谢
[24:42] Thanks, Chief. 谢谢 队长
[24:51] This ghost of Cordova’s, 科尔多瓦说的这个鬼
[24:53] it matches the description given to us 和一个受害者描述给我们的
[24:54] by one of the other victims. 是一致的
[24:56] So you’re saying it’s real. 所以你是说这是真的
[24:58] I’m saying it’s possible. 我是说是有可能的
[25:00] Police were at every exit of the building. 警察守住了所有的大楼出口
[25:02] No other bodies were recovered. 没发现其他尸体
[25:04] If there was another man inside of that building, 如果楼里有另一个人
[25:08] how’d he get away? 他是怎么逃走的
[25:14] Dawson. 道森
[25:15] You busy? 你忙吗
[25:18] Look, I hate to put you in the middle of this. 我不想把你掺和进来
[25:20] – Then don’t. – Please. -那就别 -拜托
[25:22] I need to find out if this thing’s going to IED, 我得知道这事有没有上报到火灾调查处
[25:24] if my career’s in jeopardy over some nonsense. 我的职业生涯会不会因为什么莫须有的罪名而毁掉
[25:26] – I wouldn’t know. – Right. -我怎么知道 -对
[25:27] But you’re married to the person who would. 但你丈夫会知道
[25:29] All right, please, I’m–I’m asking you 求你了 我请你
[25:31] to stand by me and tell these people who I am. 支持我 告诉这些人我是怎样的人
[25:33] Jake, you’ve been here for a month. 杰克 你来这里一个月了
[25:34] I think they know who you are. 我觉得他们知道你的为人
[25:35] – Yeah, but– – No, no, no, no, no. -是 但… -不不不不不
[25:36] This needs to be said. 让我说完
[25:37] You walked through that door, day one, 你从走进这扇门的第一天
[25:38] gunning for someone’s job. 就想抢别人饭碗
[25:40] I smoothed that over. 那已经过去了
[25:41] And then, to protect yourself, 之后为了保护你自己
[25:42] you asked me to lie to my husband. 你让我向我丈夫撒谎
[25:43] Not lying– 不是撒谎…
[25:44] And then, last week? 还有上周
[25:45] What you said about our past 你说什么我们的过去
[25:46] not being nothing? 并不是没有什么
[25:48] What am I supposed to do with that? 我应该怎么办
[25:50] I’m not saying I don’t believe you. 我不是说我不相信你
[25:51] But if Casey doesn’t trust you, 但如果凯西不相信你
[25:53] that’s not all on him. 不都是他的过错
[25:58] Truck 81, Ambo 61. 81云梯车 61号救护车
[26:00] Auto accident, 3300 South Kedzie Avenue. 车祸 科德兹南路3300号
[26:16] What do we got? 什么情况
[26:17] Baby stroller hanging over the edge. 婴儿车挂在护栏上了
[26:18] You’ve gotta be kidding me. 开什么玩笑
[26:19] It was another gang shooting. 又是帮派火拼
[26:20] Guy pulled up along-side the driver and popped him. 枪手开到司机车边给了司机一枪
[26:22] Car lost control, went off the road, 车失去了控制 冲出路面
[26:23] busted straight through the guardrail. 直直撞到了护栏上
[26:25] Please! Help him! 求求你们 救救他
[26:27] Don’t let him fall! 别让他掉下去
[26:30] – Herrmann, I need a rope. – Yeah. -赫尔曼 救援绳 -好
[26:31] Right here, Cap’n. 给 队长
[26:32] I’ll grab some back-up. 我来帮忙
[26:33] I’ll make sure the fence is secure. 我来固定住护栏
[26:35] – Casey, I can reach– – Move back. -凯西 我能够到… -退后
[26:36] Keep watch. 看着
[26:38] Got it. 知道了
[26:41] All right. Good to go. 准备好了
[26:52] Come on… 拜托…
[27:05] Okay. 好
[27:06] There! 好
[27:13] Gonna get you out– 来把你…
[27:14] There we go… 好了…
[27:19] There, I got him! 我抓住他了
[27:24] – Here you go, ma’am. – Oh, my God! -给 女士 -天啊
[27:26] – Thank you! – You’re welcome. -谢谢 -没什么
[27:28] It’s okay, baby. Are you okay? 没事的 宝宝 你没事吧
[27:33] – Great assist. – Thanks. -帮助得很好 -谢谢
[27:47] You gotta lift it. 你得抬一下
[27:50] That one hasn’t been the same 这门以前被射中过
[27:51] since it got shot a little while back. 和别的门不太一样了
[27:55] All right. Copy that. 好吧 知道了
[27:58] How was the call? 任务怎么样
[28:00] Got hairy for a moment, 一开始有点不适应
[28:01] but, uh, this team… 但是这支队伍…
[28:03] You know, I been floating for two years. 我飘飘荡荡两年了
[28:06] Worked with some solid smoke-eaters. 和不少立体吸烟器[消防员]共事过
[28:08] I’ve never seen a crew this much in sync. 我从没见过这么有默契 和谐的团队
[28:12] I’m glad you get it. 很高兴你能感受到
[28:15] Not everybody does. 不是每个人都能感受到
[28:22] Hey, Otis. 奥蒂斯
[28:25] I’m rooting for you on this next assessment, 接下来的评估 我会支持你
[28:27] just so you know. 就是告诉你一声
[28:48] Something wrong? 怎么了
[28:49] No. Not wrong, exactly. 没 没怎么
[28:54] I just want to say, I really appreciate 我只是想说 我真的很感激
[28:55] how supportive everyone’s been these past few weeks. 过去的这几周大家都这么支持我
[28:57] It’s something I’ll never forget. 我永远都不会忘记
[28:59] Yeah. 好
[29:00] Of course. 没事
[29:02] There’s more though, um… 不过还有别的事
[29:05] If there’s one thing I’ve learned in my years at 51, 我在51号消防局的这些年学到一件事
[29:07] it’s that the work we do, it’s bigger than 就是我们的工作大于
[29:08] any one person. 任何一个个体
[29:09] Finding someone who really gets 能找到一个真正能懂
[29:10] what this house is about… 这个消防局核心所在的人
[29:12] That’s a rare thing. 真的很不容易
[29:14] You’ve got that in Cordova. 科尔多瓦就懂
[29:17] You don’t know all the facts. 你并不了解全部真相
[29:18] Maybe. 或许吧
[29:19] But… I really don’t want to 不过 我真的不想做那个
[29:21] be the one holding everyone back. 拖大家后腿的人
[29:23] So… 所以
[29:26] If I don’t get my clearance this week, 如果这周我无法重获资格
[29:27] I plan to step aside. 我打算退居二线
[29:29] Let’s not jump the gun. 先别这么急着做决定
[29:32] Go to your assessment, get your results. 去参加评估 拿到成绩
[29:34] We’ll take it from there. 之后再做打算
[29:38] Thanks for hearing me out. 谢谢你愿意听我说的
[29:40] Yeah. 没事
[29:46] Hey. Severide. 西弗莱德
[29:49] I’d love another pair of eyes 如果你有空的话
[29:51] on this incident report, if you can spare them. 能不能帮我看看这份事件报告
[29:53] Yeah. Happy to help. 当然 乐意之至
[29:55] Thanks. 谢了
[29:58] So, when you’re finished with the bathroom stalls, 淋浴间打扫完之后
[30:00] you can move on to the bunk room. 你可以继续打扫宿舍
[30:01] Dad, I just– 爸 我…
[30:02] No lip, all right? 什么也别说
[30:04] You decide to put your brain 是你自己决定
[30:05] in the toilet, so be it, all right? 进厕所的 那就好好待着
[30:08] Just consider this another one of life’s lessons. 就把这当做人生的另一堂课吧
[30:11] When you got a good thing going, 如果遇到了什么好事
[30:13] don’t press your luck. 也不要作死
[30:16] – Okay. – Okay. -好吧 -好
[30:18] So what happens to the apartment? 公寓怎么了
[30:21] Eh, nothing. 没怎么
[30:22] Goes back to being a home for the Christmas decorations 重新变回了圣诞节装饰物
[30:25] and the last couple of crates of Vitamin Water. 和最后几箱维他命水的家
[30:27] Might want to consider tossing those. 那些差不多可以扔了
[30:30] Either that, or I rent the place out. 不然我就把那地方租出去
[30:32] Turn it into one of those ‘I-BnB,’ 挂到什么网上
[30:34] or ‘You-BnB,’ whatever type places. 做个小旅馆什么的
[30:36] Title of ‘Landlord’ would suit you. 你倒适合房东[地主]的称谓
[30:45] Hey, Herrmann. 赫尔曼
[30:48] How, uh– How serious are you 你说要把房子租出去
[30:50] about renting that apartment out? 是认真的吗
[30:51] Oh, why? You know somebody that needs a place? 怎么 你认识需要租房子的人
[30:54] Sure. 对
[30:55] Okay. 好啊
[30:57] It’s me. 就是我
[30:58] But, I thought that you and Severide were– 可你不是和西弗莱德…
[31:00] We are, we are. But I’m… 是没错 不过我…
[31:03] We moved in together… 我们搬到了一起
[31:05] and we skipped the dating part, and, um… 没约过会就在一起了…
[31:09] I’m just starting to think it was a mistake. 我觉得这可能是个错误
[31:13] Gotta go with your gut. 那就跟着内心来
[31:15] If you want it, it’s yours. 你要是想租 就给你了
[31:19] – Thanks, Herrmann. – Alright. -谢了 赫尔曼 -没事
[31:27] We found something. 我们查到了点线索
[31:28] It’s not a guarantee, 虽然不能保证什么
[31:29] but it’s definitely worth a closer look. 但绝对值得进一步调查
[31:33] Here. 给
[31:34] On the right, you got the room with the stolen cash. 右边是藏有被盗现金的房间
[31:36] On the left, the adjacent bedroom. 左边是相邻的卧室
[31:38] They share a wall. 中间隔一堵墙
[31:40] You see what we see? 你看到我们看到的了吗
[31:42] Walls don’t match. 这两堵墙并没有靠在一起
[31:43] Exactly. 没错
[31:44] According to this floor plan, 根据建筑平面图
[31:46] this bookshelf right here? 这里的这个书架
[31:47] It should be recessed. 应该是嵌入式的
[31:48] Three, maybe four feet. 大约有90到120厘米
[31:49] Got unaccounted space between the rooms. 两个房间中间有一块不明空间
[31:51] Could be a trap area, 可能有一个暗层
[31:53] place where the cartel would stash 贩毒团伙可能会在里面藏
[31:54] extra loot, guns, whatever, 多余的毒品 枪支什么的
[31:56] in case of a raid. 以防突然搜捕
[31:58] If it’s okay with you, we’d like to take a look. 如果你觉得可以的话 我们想去看看
[32:00] Find out. 查一下
[32:03] Let’s go. 走
[32:19] How would you feel about coming inside? 你介不介意跟我们进去
[32:21] Walk us through what you saw. 讲讲你看见了什么
[32:23] If you think it could help. 如果你觉得有帮助的话
[32:25] – I do. – All right. -当然 -那好
[32:34] I took the lead as we moved to the back. 我们向后面行进的时候我走第一个
[32:36] Figured I could estimate the layout, but… 当时想着能估算出布局 可是…
[32:38] The way they have this place set up 他们对这个房屋的布置
[32:40] got me turned around pretty quick. 让我很快就迷糊了
[32:42] Where do you think you lost Kidd? 你大约是在哪里找不到基德的
[32:45] Guessing right about here. 大约是这里
[32:47] Which means… 也就是说…
[32:49] That’s where I saw him. 我是在这里看到他的
[32:55] How’d you end up in this room? 你是怎么到这个屋子里来的
[32:57] I followed him in here. 跟着他进来的
[32:59] Then he was gone. 然后他就不见了
[33:04] Severide. 西弗莱德
[33:05] Yeah, I hear it. 嗯 我听见了
[33:16] Hey, check this out. 过来看看这个
[33:38] Found the missing cash on the victim’s body. 在死者身上找到了不见的现金
[33:41] Probably used the fire as an excuse 可能是想借助火灾
[33:43] to make some money disappear. 吞一些钱
[33:44] You say you got a guy who saw him on the call? 你们说当时你们有人看到他了吗
[33:46] Followed him into that room and lost him. 跟着他进了房间 然后跟丢了
[33:48] He must have ducked into the trap area to hide 他肯定躲进了暗层
[33:50] thinking he was safe. 觉得自己会很安全
[33:52] Yeah, real sharp. 真有想法
[33:53] So what happens now? 现在怎么办
[33:55] Now we work overtime to put the word out 现在我们要抓紧时间放出消息
[33:56] that the money’s been found. 钱已经被找到了
[33:58] Tamp down on the violence, shouldn’t take long. 阻止再发生暴力恶性事件 应该用不了多久
[34:00] Whatever we can do to help, let us know. 有什么需要我们帮忙的就说
[34:01] Hey, you’ve done plenty. 你们已经做得够多了
[34:16] I’m, uh… 我…
[34:18] Sorry I doubted you. 对不起我之前怀疑了你
[34:23] It’s okay. 没关系
[34:24] Shouldn’t have thrown it back in your face. 我也不该冲你吼
[34:27] Surprised that wasn’t the end of me right then and there. 我竟然没有被当场开除
[34:30] On the contrary. 恰恰相反
[34:32] Soon as we get back, I’m gonna put a call in to HQ. 等我们一会去 我就向总部报告
[34:36] Let them know that as long as we’ve got a seat open… 告诉他们只要我们还能容下人
[34:40] You’re our guy. 你就是我们的一员
[34:57] I am ready to hit the road whenever you are. 我准备好走了 就等你了
[35:00] Yeah, just give me a minute. 好的 等我一下
[35:11] I, uh… I meant to tell you 我…我想告诉你
[35:15] that I spoke with Herrmann about… 我和赫尔曼聊了聊
[35:18] moving into his apartment upstairs. 想搬进他楼上的公寓
[35:22] What? 什么
[35:24] I just don’t want to be… 我只是不想成为…
[35:27] another mistake. 另一个错误
[35:29] Another story about… 另一个关于
[35:31] moving too fast 太早同居而
[35:33] and burning out quick 消耗感情的反面教材
[35:35] because we have done that once before. 因为我们之前就发生过这种情况
[35:37] Wait, wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等
[35:38] Stella, if you’re talking about Brittany… 史黛拉 如果你说的是布列塔尼
[35:40] We were married for less than a month. 我们才结婚了不到一个月
[35:42] It was… The easiest annulment ever. 这简直是…最短的婚姻
[35:44] It’s like it never even happened. 好像都从来没发生过似的
[35:47] That’s what concerns me. 所以我才担心
[36:09] You have any dry cleaning? 你有什么要干洗的吗
[36:12] No. 没有
[36:13] Food should be ready in a minute. 晚饭应该过一会就好了
[36:15] Going as fast as I can. 我尽快回来
[36:27] Everything all right? 没事吧
[36:29] Yeah. 嗯
[36:31] Sorry to bother you at home. I just… 抱歉到你家打扰你 我…
[36:33] Wanted to swing by and tell you in person. 只是想亲自过来和你说一下
[36:36] As much as I appreciated you 尽管我很感激你
[36:37] extending my detail on 51… 愿意让我留在51队
[36:40] I think I’m gonna have to pass. 我觉得我还是打算拒绝
[36:42] Where’s this coming from? 为什么呢
[36:44] 51’s a great house. 51队是个很棒的大家庭
[36:46] There’s no place I’d rather be, it’s just… 我非常喜欢这里 只不过
[36:48] Feels like I’ve been nothing but trouble 我好像从来到这里的那天起
[36:49] since the day I arrived. 就只会给你们惹麻烦
[36:51] It’s all in the past. 都过去了
[36:52] I know. 我知道
[36:53] But still. 但还是
[36:55] Sometimes things don’t work out the way 有时候并不是总是能
[36:56] you really wish they had. 遂人意的
[37:00] Doesn’t help to dwell. Gotta move on. 停滞不前是没用的 必须往前看
[37:02] Like I said, wasn’t an easy choice. 我说了 这个选择很艰难
[37:06] Well, I… 我…
[37:09] Guess you have to do what feels right. 只要你自己感觉对就行了
[37:13] Just know I’m happy to put in a good word. 你要知道 我很乐意给你推荐
[37:15] Anywhere you want to go. 不管你要去哪里
[37:18] Means a lot. Thanks, Cap. 谢谢你 队长 这对我来说很重要
[37:23] You’re a lucky man. 你是个幸运的男人
[37:25] I hope you realize that. 希望你能意识到
[37:28] I do. 我知道
[37:30] Every single day of my life. 我每天都很感激
[37:41] Do you really mean that? 你是认真的吗
[37:57] Of course. 当然了
[38:25] Mr. Zvonecek? 兹沃内切克先生
[38:28] Right here. 我在
[38:29] Ready? 准备好了吗
[38:32] Yeah. I’m ready. 我准备好了
[39:07] You’re really doing this? 你真的要搬过去吗
[39:10] I am. 是的
[39:13] Doesn’t change the way I feel about you. 我对你的感情还是没有变
[39:16] Or us. 我们之间也一样
[39:17] In fact, it’s the opposite. 事实上 恰恰相反
[39:19] I-I don’t want things to change. 我不希望有任何改变
[39:22] And that’s why I think that this– 所以我才觉得这样
[39:24] Stella. 斯黛拉
[39:27] I don’t care where you live. 我不在乎你住在哪里
[39:34] Wherever you are, 你在哪
[39:36] that’s where I want to be. 我就去哪
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme