时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I’m having dinner with the deputy commissioner. | 我会和副局长吃饭 |
[00:03] | – These are your kind of people. – Okay. | -这些都是和你一样的人 -好吧 |
[00:05] | Have you been to the Harlo Diner? | 你去过哈罗餐厅吗 |
[00:08] | I agreed to a dinner with some of these Chicago bigwigs. | 我得去和芝加哥的大人物们一起吃饭 |
[00:11] | They have the best milkshakes. | 他们那儿的奶昔最棒 |
[00:14] | We had a terrible moment last shift. | 上个班太糟糕了 |
[00:17] | We nearly lost one of our own. | 我们差点失去了一位同事 |
[00:18] | What’s the prognosis long term? | 长期的预后诊断是什么 |
[00:20] | He’s stable, but there’s a risk of paralysis. | 他状态很稳定 但有瘫痪的危险 |
[00:24] | What’s going on with you lately? | 你最近怎么回事 |
[00:26] | Can you just for once tell me what you’re feeling? | 能不能告诉我你的感受 哪怕一次也好 |
[00:54] | We gotta go. We’re gonna be late. | 我们得走了 要迟到了 |
[01:09] | Watch where the hell you’re going, huh? | 开车认真点好吗 |
[01:10] | Hey, you watch it! And get off the phone! | 你自己留点神好吗 别老看手机 |
[01:22] | Well handled. | 怼得漂亮 |
[01:23] | Well, that was your fault. | 都怪你 |
[01:26] | Obviously. | 显然是你的错 |
[01:28] | We’re not sure exactly what’s caused the loss of sensation | 我们不确定什么原因导致了 |
[01:31] | in his lower extremities. | 他下肢失去知觉 |
[01:32] | So we’re gonna run a series of tests. | 所以我们要做一系列检查 |
[01:35] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[01:35] | He said he felt completely normal after the surgery. | 他说手术后他感觉没事 |
[01:38] | Something’s clearly changed since. | 显然后来出问题了 |
[01:40] | And we’re gonna figure out what it is. | 我们要找出原因 |
[01:42] | I’ll confer with Dr. Abrams and we’ll be back in an hour | 我会和艾布拉姆斯医生讨论一下 一小时后回来 |
[01:45] | to talk you through the next steps, okay? | 告诉你下一步要做什么 好吗 |
[01:47] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[01:50] | – Thanks, doctor. – Sure. | -谢谢 医生 -不客气 |
[01:51] | Thanks, doc. | 谢谢 |
[01:59] | Dr. Choi’s got a plan. He’ll figure it out. | 崔医生有办法 他会解决问题的 |
[02:02] | Yeah, he didn’t even seem worried. | 对 他看起来胸有成竹 |
[02:04] | I mean, sounds like he’s gonna get to the bottom of it ASAP, | 应该很快就能查到原因 |
[02:07] | get you on your feet. | 让你站起来 |
[02:15] | Okay, all right, everybody. Settle down. | 好 大家都坐好 |
[02:19] | Settle down. Good morning. | 注意了 早上好 |
[02:21] | – Good morning. – What is this? | -早上好 -怎么回事 |
[02:24] | Well, I guess it’s a good thing you didn’t | 还好你没把这个谁 |
[02:25] | – run him over. – As you know, | -给撞倒 -你们都看到了 |
[02:26] | we are a man down. | 有个新人 |
[02:27] | Jake Cordova will be filling the spot on the shift | 在奥蒂斯养伤期间 杰克·科尔多瓦 |
[02:30] | while Otis recovers. | 会暂代他的位置 |
[02:32] | Thanks, Chief. Glad to be joining 51. | 谢谢 队长 很高兴能加入51号消防局 |
[02:35] | Joining? | 加入 |
[02:37] | Why is he making it sound like it’s more than a few shifts? | 怎么听起来像他要常驻似的 |
[02:40] | It’s a slap in the face to Otis. | 真是打奥蒂斯的脸 |
[02:42] | Herrmann. | 赫尔曼 |
[02:43] | – Hey, welcome aboard. – Thanks, Captain. | -欢迎加入 -谢谢 队长 |
[02:45] | – Yeah. – Gabby Dawson. | -好 -加比·道森 |
[02:48] | – Good to see you again, Cordova. – You too. | -再见到你很高兴 科尔多瓦 -我也是 |
[02:50] | We worked together for a few shifts | 我出去培训的时候 |
[02:51] | when I was right out of training. | 和他一起合作过几次 |
[02:53] | She had attitude right out of the gate. | 她加入之前就很棒 |
[02:55] | Not much has changed on that front. | 后来也一样 |
[02:59] | – Truck 81– – Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | -81号云梯车 -都动起来 |
[03:01] | Who’s taking over the wheel for Otis? | 谁替奥蒂斯开车 |
[03:03] | – You ready? – Oh, yeah. | -你可以吗 -当然 |
[03:05] | Driving is my specialty. | 开车就是我的特长 |
[03:22] | It’s my dad. He’s stuck. | 是我爸 他卡住了 |
[03:24] | – Stuck how? – I don’t know. | -怎么卡住的 -我也不知道 |
[03:25] | My mom just said to call 911 and wait outside. | 我妈让我打电话报警然后在外面等 |
[03:28] | He’s in the kitchen. | 他在厨房里 |
[03:34] | The fire department’s here. | 消防局来了 |
[03:36] | Good, honey, go back outside now. | 很好 宝贝 你出去 |
[03:38] | What seems to be the problem? | 怎么回事 |
[03:50] | – It’s okay, honey. – Oh, my God. | -没事的 宝贝 -老天 |
[03:51] | You have to get him out of there! | 你们快帮帮他 |
[03:53] | Hey, we will, I promise. Just gonna take you over here. | 我们会的 我保证 你到这边来 |
[03:59] | We tried to unwind the thing. It’s jammed. | 我们试着松它 但卡住了 |
[04:01] | Let’s get him some fluids and morphine. | 给他输点液和吗啡 |
[04:03] | Get this machine unplugged. | 把机器电源拔了 |
[04:05] | It’s already disconnected, Cap. | 已经拔了 副队 |
[04:07] | Thank you. What’s your name? | 谢谢 你叫什么 |
[04:08] | – Jill. – Cordova, take Jill over there | -吉尔 -科尔多瓦 把吉尔带过去 |
[04:10] | and talk her through what we’re doing. | 我们处理的时候你和她说说话 |
[04:14] | – This way, ma’am. – Okay. | -这边 夫人 -好 |
[04:15] | You took good care of him. Now it’s our turn, okay? | 你已经做得很好了 现在我们来处理 好吗 |
[04:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:21] | Mouch, I need a Philiips head. | 穆奇 我要一个十字螺丝刀 |
[04:22] | Coming right up. | 马上来 |
[04:23] | Hi, my name’s Gabby. You ready to take the edge off? | 你好 我叫加比 你准备好了吗 |
[04:25] | Oh, my dough is ruined. | 我的面团算是毁了 |
[04:27] | I’m gonna need to start a new batch. | 我得重新开始揉了 |
[04:29] | He’s going into shock. | 他会休克 |
[04:34] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[04:42] | I can’t see what’s locking the gears. | 我看不到这些齿轮被什么锁住了 |
[04:43] | This is gonna take too much time. | 这会浪费很多时间 |
[04:45] | Captain, it looks like this beater attachment should just | 队长 这个联接的搅拌器应该能 |
[04:48] | pop right off. | 直接弹开的 |
[04:48] | We’d have to twist it the other way to unhook it. | 我们得扭到另一边才能解开 |
[04:51] | It’ll put pressure on the injury. | 这会给创口施加压力 |
[04:52] | Best thing is to cut the shaft, but his arm’s in the way. | 最好是把轴切开 但他的手卡在里面 |
[04:54] | Casey, maybe we could unbolt the motor | 凯西 也许我们能打开电机 |
[04:56] | and then rotate the whole assembly. | 然后把整个组件转起来 |
[04:58] | Great idea. Mouch, 9/16th. | 好主意 穆奇 9/16扳手 |
[05:00] | Coming right up. | 马上 |
[05:12] | – Got it. – Okay. | -好了 -好 |
[05:13] | We’re going counter clockwise. | 我们顺时针转 |
[05:15] | Kidd, help him out. Sir, take a deep breath. | 基德 帮他拿出来 先生 深呼吸 |
[05:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:21] | Go. | 来 |
[05:25] | Keep breathing. | 继续呼吸 |
[05:27] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[05:30] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:32] | – All right. – Getting there. | -好了 -马上好了 |
[05:34] | Another deep breath. | 再深呼吸 |
[05:44] | Take it. | 慢点 |
[05:46] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[05:51] | Watch yourselves. | 小心点 |
[05:54] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他会没事吧 |
[05:56] | You’ve got one of the best medics in the city right there. | 我们有全市最好的医护人员 |
[05:58] | They’ll take great care of him. Don’t you worry. | 他们会照顾好他的 别担心 |
[06:00] | – Thank you for the help. – Of course. Come on. | -谢谢你们的帮助 -没事 走吧 |
[06:09] | – Hey, were you at Med? – You stop by and see Otis? | -你去医院了吗 -你去看过奥蒂斯了吗 |
[06:12] | Yeah, um… | 去了 |
[06:13] | He wasn’t in his room, so we harassed every doctor | 他不在房间里 所以我们问了每个 |
[06:15] | and nurse on staff till we hunted him down. | 值班的医生护士 才找到了他 |
[06:17] | Turns out he’s getting some tests done, | 他刚做完了一些检测 |
[06:19] | including an MRI. | 包括核磁共振 |
[06:21] | Lily promised to let me know if she hears anything. | 莉莉说如果有消息就会告诉我 |
[06:23] | – All right. – Thanks, Gabby. | -好的 -谢了 加比 |
[06:25] | You got it. | 没事 |
[06:36] | What’s that about? | 怎么了 |
[06:37] | – What? – The humming. | -什么 -哼歌 |
[06:39] | I don’t follow. | 什么意思 |
[06:40] | You care about Otis as much as the rest of us, | 你和我们一样关心奥蒂斯 |
[06:42] | and yet you are absentmindedly humming. | 但你却在心不在焉地哼歌 |
[06:44] | There must be something good going on. | 肯定发生了什么好事 |
[06:47] | Driving the truck. | 开车 |
[06:48] | It is just something that I have always wanted to do. | 真是我一直梦寐以求的工作 |
[06:51] | You and Severide are sleeping together. | 你和西弗莱德睡了 |
[06:57] | That is some crazy witch level intuition | 你的直觉真是 |
[06:59] | you got going on. | 太可怕了 |
[07:01] | You and Severide? Please. | 你和西弗莱德吗 拜托 |
[07:02] | Even Capp could figure that one out. | 连卡普都看得出来 |
[07:05] | Okay, please, do not say anything. | 好吧 拜托 什么都别说 |
[07:08] | – I beg you. – Okay, I won’t. | -求你了 -好吧 我不会的 |
[07:10] | But you can’t hide it forever. Trust me. | 但纸包不住火的 相信我 |
[07:12] | This is not like you and Casey. | 这和你跟凯西不一样 |
[07:13] | It’s not a thing, you know? It’s just sex. | 不是什么认真的关系 只是打炮 |
[07:17] | Super casual. | 很轻随意的关系 |
[07:23] | What’s Chief Grissom doing here? | 格里索姆局长来干什么 |
[07:24] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[07:26] | Well, I’m gonna go tell Kelly. | 我去告诉凯利 |
[07:27] | He’s been trying to get a hold of him for a while. | 他一直想找他 |
[07:31] | I mean, some of these Class A RV’s- | 有些高级房车 |
[07:33] | you’re not careful, you can spend 100 grand or more. | 一不小心就得耗个十几万 |
[07:35] | These are the kind of things that you get to worry about | 你退休后就得担心 |
[07:37] | – when you retire, Wallace. – Well, I look forward to it. | -这种事 华莱士 -我很期待 |
[07:41] | I didn’t come here to talk about motor homes. | 我不是来讨论房车的 |
[07:45] | I wanted to give you a heads up. | 我想给你提个醒 |
[07:48] | – Am I in trouble? – No, for once. | -我有麻烦了吗 -不 暂时没有 |
[07:52] | The deputy commissioner asked me for my ideas | 副局长问我对我退休后 |
[07:55] | about a replacement once I ride off into the sunset. | 谁来顶替我有什么看法 |
[07:59] | And I told him… | 我告诉他 |
[08:02] | Wallace Boden. | 华莱士·博登 |
[08:06] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[08:08] | – You don’t like the idea? – Yeah, look, I’m just… | -你不喜欢这个主意吗 -听着 我只是… |
[08:12] | Chief Grissom, our paths have only crossed occasionally. | 格里索姆局长 我们只打过几次交道 |
[08:17] | I’m very surprised you would think of me. | 我很惊讶你会想起我 |
[08:21] | Well, the way Severide talks, if just half of his stories | 如果西弗莱德和我说的关于你的事迹 |
[08:24] | are true, you embody the kind of strength | 有一半是真的 你就有 |
[08:26] | and leadership that this department needs more of. | 领导这个部门所需要的能力 |
[08:30] | But just to be sure, I plan to observe you | 但为了确认起见 我决定偶尔 |
[08:31] | on a job from time to time, if you don’t mind me looking | 来看看你的工作 如果你不介意我 |
[08:34] | over your shoulder. | 来巡查的话 |
[08:39] | Damn, that’s a big promotion. | 天 这升得太快了 |
[08:42] | Deputy District Chief. | 区副局长 |
[08:46] | You know, | 你知道 |
[08:48] | I always figured that I would ride out my career right here. | 我一直觉得我的职业生涯会一直在这里 |
[08:52] | Taking care of my men and the house that I helped build. | 照顾好我的手下和我建立的消防局 |
[08:56] | Sure, but you have a family to provide for, don’t you? | 没错 但你还有一大家子要养 对吗 |
[09:01] | And a promising captain- Matt Casey– | 你还有一位前途无量的队长 马特·凯西 |
[09:03] | who can step up and run the house? | 他随时可以站出来管理消防队 |
[09:07] | So maybe now is the perfect time to move on. | 也许现在是你前进的最好时机 |
[09:18] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[09:20] | Kelly. | 凯利 |
[09:21] | Hey, I left you a couple messages. | 我给你留了几条言 |
[09:24] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[09:25] | Sorry I didn’t make the dinner. | 抱歉我晚餐没去成 |
[09:27] | I–I left you hanging. | 让你空等了一场 |
[09:29] | You mean blew me off? | 你是说放我鸽子吧 |
[09:32] | Sorry I blew you off. | 抱歉我放了你鸽子 |
[09:32] | I got caught up with some pretty important things. | 临时遇到了一些很重要的事 |
[09:35] | – Understood. – Chris, listen. | -明白 -克里斯 听我说 |
[09:40] | I appreciate everything you’re trying to do for me. | 我很感激你为我做的一切 |
[09:42] | I know how important your legacy is to you. | 我知道你很希望有人能继承你的衣钵 |
[09:44] | But I wanna choose my own path. | 但我喜欢走出自己的路 |
[09:46] | – You can understand that. – Yeah, sure. | -你可以理解吧 -当然 |
[09:48] | You think you know better. You think you are better. | 你觉得自己目光独到 觉得自己高风亮节 |
[09:50] | – Hey, come on. – No, I get it. | -别这样 -我知道 |
[09:52] | I gave you your start. I took you under my wing. | 我给了你一个开始 为你提供了庇佑 |
[09:53] | – I know. – Once you stepped out of my shadow, | -我知道 -而你一旦离开这个庇佑 |
[09:55] | you never looked back. | 就不再回头 |
[09:56] | – Not even once. – Chris– | -一次都没有 -克里斯 |
[09:57] | That was your call. | 这是你的选择 |
[09:59] | There’s nothing I can do about it. | 我无能为力 |
[10:01] | And honestly, I’m done trying. | 而且说实话 我也懒得努力了 |
[10:16] | You catch Grissom? | 你找到格里索姆了吗 |
[10:19] | How’d it go? | 情况如何 |
[10:22] | Looks like I’m on the outs. | 我好像出局了 |
[10:24] | Well, I mean, is that really such a bad thing? | 这也不算什么坏事吧 |
[10:26] | You know, you guys haven’t been close for a while. | 你们的关系疏远了一段时间 |
[10:29] | And then suddenly he wants to make you his pet project? | 突然他又要把你当成他的宠物项目 |
[10:33] | I–I don’t know. | 真的说不好 |
[10:34] | Maybe keeping some distance is the way to go. | 也许保持距离是个不错的选择 |
[10:37] | He did a lot for me when I was coming up. | 我刚入行时他帮了我不少 |
[10:39] | I wouldn’t be here without it. | 没有他就没有现在的我 |
[10:41] | So I just wish he knew. | 我只是希望他能知道 |
[10:45] | Have you tried telling him? | 你试过跟他直说吗 |
[10:47] | I think that ship has sailed. | 我觉得已经来不及了 |
[10:52] | Eyes on the road. | 好好看路 |
[11:00] | These will help minimize the sound. | 这个能够帮你减轻噪音 |
[11:06] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[11:13] | She keeps saying that everything’s gonna be okay. | 她总是说 一定会没事的 |
[11:17] | But what if it’s not, you know? | 但如果有事的话怎么办 |
[11:20] | Not a chance she’d stick around for that. | 她绝对不会留下来的 |
[11:24] | Who could blame her? | 这能怪她吗 |
[11:27] | She’s already way out of my league. | 我本来就配不上她 |
[11:31] | You just take care of yourself right now. | 你现在照顾好自己就对了 |
[11:33] | Stay as still as you can. Okay? | 尽量保持不动 好吗 |
[11:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:38] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[11:57] | Is this thing with Otis some sort of a medical mystery? | 奥蒂斯这个情况是医学谜题吗 |
[12:00] | Why don’t we have any answers yet? | 为什么现在还没结果 |
[12:01] | Relax. This is Chicago Med. | 放轻松 这可是芝加哥医院 |
[12:03] | They’re gonna figure it out. | 他们肯定能查清楚 |
[12:04] | I hope you’re right. You remember Jose Vargas? | 但愿吧 你记得荷西·瓦格斯吗 |
[12:07] | That guy was as tough as they come. | 那家伙绝对是个钢铁硬汉 |
[12:08] | Then–boom–medical discharge. | 结果忽然病退了 |
[12:10] | We barely ever saw him again. | 再也没有见过他 |
[12:12] | I heard he moved to Alabama. | 听说他搬去阿拉巴马住了 |
[12:14] | Can that be right? Alabama? | 可能吗 阿拉巴马 |
[12:15] | How about a little power of positive thinking? | 你们能不能乐观点 |
[12:19] | The two of you. | 你们俩 |
[12:20] | Otis isn’t going anywhere but back to this firehouse. | 奥蒂斯不会有事 一定会回来 |
[12:24] | So, what can you tell us about the floater? | 话说这个临时工是个什么情况 |
[12:29] | He’s a good guy, from what I remember. | 在我印象里 他人挺好的 |
[12:31] | Bit of a cowboy. | 有点牛仔的味道 |
[12:33] | – Think he’ll fit in here? – Yeah, sure. | -他能适应这里吗 -当然 |
[12:35] | He’s only here for a few shifts. | 他只在这里上几次班 |
[12:38] | Hey, Cordova. What’s for lunch? | 科尔多瓦 午饭吃什么 |
[12:41] | – How should I know? – New guy rustles up the chow. | -我怎么知道 -一向是新来的做饭 |
[12:47] | Most houses, it’s the low man. | 大多数消防队是司机做饭 |
[12:49] | You’re telling me Kidd’s been riding a truck longer | 难道你意思是基德在消防车上的工龄 |
[12:51] | than I have? | 比我久吗 |
[12:52] | How about this? | 这么跟你说吧 |
[12:53] | You wanna make friends and influence people? | 你想交到朋友 提高影响力吗 |
[12:56] | Get behind the stove and help feed the troops. | 赶紧去炉子那儿 做点吃的给大家 |
[12:58] | Herrmann, can I have a word? | 赫尔曼 跟我过来一下 |
[13:12] | We’re all worried about Otis. | 我们都很担心奥蒂斯 |
[13:13] | But you can’t take out your frustrations on his sub. | 但你不能把气撒在替补的人身上 |
[13:16] | It’s not Cordova’s fault Otis got hurt. | 奥蒂斯受伤不怪科尔多瓦 |
[13:19] | – I know that. – Then give him a chance. | -我知道 -那就给他个机会 |
[13:22] | Whatever you say, Captain. | 你说什么就是什么 队长 |
[13:25] | Everything okay? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[13:27] | Just trying to smooth over any discord in the ranks. | 只是想防止队员们产生矛盾 |
[13:30] | Right. Glad you handled it. | 好 处理了就好 |
[13:35] | Who’s hungry? | 有人饿了吗 |
[13:36] | – What’s this? – Remember us? | -这是什么 -记得我们吗 |
[13:38] | – You helped my dad this morning. – Yeah, of course. | -你今早救了我爸爸 -是 当然记得 |
[13:40] | – How is he? – Oh, he’s back home in a cast already. | -他还好吗 -他已经打上石膏回家了 |
[13:42] | All doped up. | 麻醉还没过去呢 |
[13:43] | Yeah, they’re gonna operate | 对 医生会在周五 |
[13:44] | Friday and put in a plate, but he sent us here | 给他做手术 加上钢板 但他现在 |
[13:47] | in the meantime to show his appreciation. | 派我们来向你们表示感谢 |
[13:49] | You brought us groceries. | 你们带了杂货来 |
[13:50] | Oh, we’re not delivery gals, honey. | 我们可不是送货员 亲爱的 |
[13:52] | We’re cooks. | 我们是厨师 |
[13:52] | And we’re gonna whip you up a feast. | 要给你们做一顿大餐 |
[13:54] | Ma’am, this is really not necessary. | 夫人 这真没必要的 |
[13:56] | Captain, where are our manners? | 队长 我们的礼貌去哪了 |
[13:59] | Yeah, you got no choice. | 对 你们可没得选 |
[14:00] | Rich will lock us out of the house if we don’t do this. | 要是不给你们做顿饭 里奇都不会让我们回家 |
[14:03] | Ah, well, that settles it, then, huh? | 那就这么定了 好吗 |
[14:06] | – Right this way, ladies. – Thank you. | -这边请 女士们 -谢谢 |
[14:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们才对 |
[14:14] | Hey, Cap, you got a second? | 队长 你有时间吗 |
[14:16] | Sure. Uh, sorry about Herrmann. | 是 赫尔曼的事抱歉了 |
[14:20] | He’s known to get a little cranky. | 他是出了名的臭脾气 |
[14:24] | I don’t care about that. | 我不在乎那个 |
[14:24] | I just wanted to say about the call earlier. | 我只是想聊聊之前那次出警 |
[14:28] | You know, I get how it works. | 我明白你的考虑 |
[14:31] | You got your regulars, you know you can rely on them, | 你有自己用惯了的人 也知道他们可靠 |
[14:32] | so the new guy has to stand over here and comfort | 所以新来的还是先站到一边别捣乱 |
[14:34] | the hysterical ladies. Which is fine. | 安慰下被吓坏的女士们 这没关系 |
[14:37] | You know, I’m happy to do it. | 我很乐意做这种事 |
[14:39] | That’s good to hear. | 那就好 |
[14:40] | But I just want you to know I can handle a lot more than that. | 但我只是想告诉你 我的本事不止那样 |
[14:42] | Well, I hope so. | 希望也是 |
[14:43] | And I get that your boy Otis has been with 81 for a long time. | 我知道奥蒂斯跟着81号云梯车很久了 |
[14:46] | A beloved member of the house. Yadda yadda. | 你们都很喜欢他什么什么的 |
[14:48] | But I’m the real deal. | 但我也不是废物 |
[14:50] | And once you see me in action, it’s a no brainer. | 等你看到我执行任务 该选谁一目了然 |
[14:56] | Yeah, I know, right? | 我知道 是吧 |
[14:57] | “Where does this guy get off?” | “这家伙好大的口气” |
[15:00] | But, uh, you’ll see. | 不过 你会看到的 |
[15:03] | That’s all I’m saying. | 这就是我想说的 |
[15:06] | – Okay. – All right. | -行 -好的 |
[15:08] | – Thanks, Captain. – No problem. | -谢谢你 队长 -不客气 |
[15:18] | Ooh, go easy on the snacks. | 你别吃零食了 |
[15:22] | When you’re right, you’re right. | 好吧 你说得也有道理 |
[15:23] | Oh, no, no. You–you–you are in great shape. | 不不 你的身材很好 |
[15:26] | I just meant don’t spoil your appetite | 我只是说让你留点胃口 |
[15:29] | ’cause food’s gonna be ready pretty quick. | 因为饭马上就好了 |
[15:31] | Oh, fantastic. Thank you for doing all of this. | 真棒 谢谢你们来做这些 |
[15:39] | She’s single. FYI. | 她还是单身哦 跟你说一声 |
[15:43] | That’s surprising. | 真没想到 |
[15:50] | It’s a text from Lily. | 是莉莉发来的短信 |
[15:54] | What’d she say? | 她说什么 |
[15:56] | “It looks like even with all the surgeon’s precautions, | “医生虽然做了那么多预防措施 |
[15:58] | Otis’s platelet disorder | 但奥蒂斯的血小板异常 |
[15:59] | caused some uncontrolled bleeding after his surgery. | 还是让他在手术后流血不止 |
[16:02] | The MRI showed a hematoma pressing against his spine. | 核磁共振显示有一块血肿压迫了他的脊柱 |
[16:04] | He’s going in for a procedure right now.” | 他马上又要进去手术了” |
[16:08] | We should be there. | 我们该过去 |
[16:10] | Everyone, load up. | 大家拿上东西走 |
[16:22] | Look at this. Hey, can you believe this? | 看呐 你敢相信吗 |
[16:27] | – We drained the hematoma. – He got his sensation back. | -我们抽掉了血肿 -他的知觉恢复了 |
[16:30] | – Doesn’t he look great? – Incredible. | -他看起来不错吧 -棒得很 |
[16:32] | What did I tell you? You can’t keep this smoke-eater down. | 我怎么说的 没什么能把这消防员打趴下 |
[16:40] | All right, we got you, buddy. | 好 我们扶住你了 伙计 |
[16:43] | First day with the new legs. | 装上新腿还不熟练啊 |
[16:45] | Don’t try to do too much just yet. | 先别太心急了 |
[16:47] | As I told Brian, | 像我跟布莱恩说的 |
[16:48] | there was some damage to his spine from the hematoma, | 血肿还是对他的脊柱造成了一些损害 |
[16:52] | but with time and rehab, | 但只要耐心复健 |
[16:54] | he’ll get there. | 他会恢复的 |
[16:56] | This is amazing progress already, Otis. | 这已经是很了不起的进步了 奥蒂斯 |
[16:59] | Yeah, way to go, brother. | 对 干得好 伙计 |
[17:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:04] | Hey, yeah, like the doc says, I’ll get there. | 就像医生说的 我会恢复的 |
[17:09] | Of course you will. | 当然了 |
[17:23] | The gift shop here is really good. | 这里的礼品店真不错 |
[17:25] | They have fuzzy socks, | 有卖毛绒娃子 |
[17:28] | a great magazine selection, | 各种杂志 |
[17:31] | and– for some reason– lots of little glass animals. | 不知道为什么 还有各位玻璃动物 |
[17:36] | For you. | 送给你 |
[17:40] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不用这样的 |
[17:41] | Well, I mean, I couldn’t just leave him there. | 我怎么忍心把它丢在那啊 |
[17:44] | Look at him. | 你看它 |
[17:47] | Thanks, Lily. | 谢谢你 莉莉 |
[17:53] | That Cordova guy seemed like kind of a jerk, huh? | 那个科尔多瓦看起来有点混蛋 你觉得呢 |
[17:57] | – Who? – That guy who has my spot on the truck. | -谁 -那个顶替我云梯车空缺的家伙 |
[18:01] | The way he was just standing there. | 站在那里的那副样子 |
[18:06] | I feel bad for him, trying to take your place. | 我很同情他 想要取代你的位置 |
[18:09] | I mean, the devotion those guys have– | 那些家伙的忠诚… |
[18:11] | He’s not trying to take my place. | 他没有想取代我的位置 |
[18:12] | He has my place. | 他已经就在那了 |
[18:15] | For now. | 暂时 |
[18:19] | Come on, Brian. Don’t get too down. | 拜托 布莱恩 不要太沮丧了 |
[18:20] | Maybe I’m down because I’m actually facing reality. | 也许我沮丧的原因是我正视了现实 |
[18:24] | If you can’t handle it, then don’t stay. | 如果你接受不了 就走吧 |
[18:31] | I didn’t say I couldn’t handle it. | 我没说我接受不了 |
[18:33] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[18:35] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[18:37] | I’m sure you have better things to be doing than hanging out | 我相信你肯定有比待在病房 |
[18:39] | in a hospital room anyway. I’m wiped out, so– | 更重要的事 我累了 所以… |
[18:50] | No, yeah, you’re right. | 不 对 你说得对 |
[18:51] | You should rest. | 你应该休息了 |
[18:55] | I’m sorry if I got in the way. | 如果我妨碍到了你 我向你道歉 |
[19:22] | – So, you two are married? – Yeah. | -所以你俩结婚了 -是的 |
[19:24] | Yeah, we got hitched last year. | 是啊 去年结的 |
[19:26] | Guess they weren’t kidding when they said the gang | 看来他们说51号消防队人关系很好 |
[19:28] | at 51 is close. | 是真的啊 |
[19:31] | Smells great, guys. | 闻起来很棒啊 |
[19:32] | Yeah, you have no idea how badly this group needs | 你不知道他们多需要 |
[19:33] | – a good home cooked meal. – Well, our pleasure. | -一顿可口的家常饭 -深感荣幸 |
[19:36] | We don’t know what we would have done without you folks. | 我们都不知道没有你们的话我们该怎么办 |
[19:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:47] | Captain, Captain. | 队长 队长 |
[19:49] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[19:54] | How is it, guys? | 怎么样啊 各位 |
[19:58] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑吗 |
[20:00] | Oh, great. | 太棒了 |
[20:08] | – Hey, it’s our landlord. – Why’s he calling you? | -是我们的房东 -他为什么给你打电话 |
[20:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:12] | Mr. Vanderpool, hi. | 范德普尔先生 你好 |
[20:15] | We definitely did not leave any water running. | 我们绝对关水了 |
[20:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:19] | Oh, boy. Oh. | 天啊 |
[20:21] | “Oh, boy?” What does that mean? | “天啊” 发生什么了 |
[20:24] | Lucky bastards. | 幸运的混蛋 |
[20:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:37] | I had to get us out of there. | 我得帮咱俩逃离那里 |
[20:39] | And to a private spot. | 到一个私密的地方 |
[20:43] | You are trouble. | 你个小麻烦精 |
[20:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:56] | Well, thank you very much for the meal. | 非常感谢你们的款待 |
[20:59] | Yeah, it was, um, memorable. | 是啊 十分令人难忘 |
[21:02] | It just feels good to give back. | 回报的感觉很好 |
[21:04] | I sent you a friend request, Joe. | 我给你发好友请求了 乔 |
[21:07] | Oh, wow, great. Consider it accepted. | 好 当我已经接受了 |
[21:10] | When are you all on shift again? | 你们下次轮班是什么时候 |
[21:12] | – Uh, Thursday. – Great. | -周四 -好 |
[21:14] | We’ll be back then. Bring your appetite. | 我们周四再来 准备好大快朵颐吧 |
[21:16] | – You’re coming back? – Great, see you then. | -你们还要来 -好 到时候见 |
[21:18] | Okay! | 好 |
[21:23] | If they cook for us on Thursday, I’ll quit. | 如果他们星期四来给我们做饭 我就辞职 |
[21:25] | I’ll kill myself. | 我自杀 |
[21:26] | You better do something about this, Cruz. | 你做好快点搞定这件事 克鲁兹 |
[21:29] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我 -是的 |
[21:30] | That Amanda likes you. You gotta say something to her. | 阿曼达喜欢你 你得和她说清楚 |
[21:44] | I guess we should start divvying up Otis’s shifts at Molly’s. | 我想我应该开始分配一下奥蒂斯莫利酒吧的轮班 |
[21:46] | I was thinking the same thing. | 我也是这么想的 |
[21:47] | And I can cover for you, ’cause I know you and Severide | 我可以替你 因为我知道你和西弗莱德 |
[21:49] | probably have plans now that y’all are hot and heavy. | 可能有计划 因为你们正打得火热 |
[21:52] | No, no plans, ’cause like I said, | 没 没计划 因为正如我说的 |
[21:56] | everything is super casual. | 一切都特别随意 |
[21:58] | – And you’re fine with that? – Totally am. | -你没关系 -完全没关系 |
[22:03] | Oh, but man, keeping a secret in the fire house? | 但是 在消防局保守秘密 |
[22:08] | Way tougher than I thought. | 比我想的要难得多 |
[22:09] | Tell me about it. Fair warning– | 那还用说 提醒你一下… |
[22:11] | It always comes out eventually. | 最终大家还是会发现的 |
[22:15] | Hey, second shift. | 二班 |
[22:16] | What’s with all the Tupperware clogging up the fridge? | 冰箱里那些特百惠里都是什么 |
[22:19] | Oh, uh, hey, Boswell. | 博斯韦尔 |
[22:21] | Those are leftovers. Help yourselves. | 那些是剩饭 你们随便吃 |
[22:23] | Oh, sweet. Thanks. | 真好 谢了 |
[22:30] | Hey, uh, Herrmann. | 赫尔曼 |
[22:31] | Brett and I are gonna take an iPad to Med tonight, | 布莱特和我准备今晚带着ipad到医院 |
[22:33] | watch movies with Otis. You in? | 和奥蒂斯一起看电影 你去吗 |
[22:35] | Sounds fun, but, uh, Molly’s is gonna be packed tonight. | 听起来很有趣 但是莫利酒吧今晚肯定人很多 |
[22:38] | Hockey game. | 有曲棍球赛 |
[22:39] | Anyway, Otis’ll be back here soon enough. | 反正奥蒂斯很快就回来了 |
[22:43] | Driving us all crazy. | 把我们都逼疯 |
[22:45] | Hate to say it, but that guy can barely stand up. | 我不想多嘴 但他站都站不起来 |
[22:49] | It’s gonna be a long time | 在他穿上防护设备之前 |
[22:49] | before he steps into his bunker gear, | 还要恢复很长时间 |
[22:51] | nevermind climb the ladder. | 更不用说爬云梯了 |
[22:54] | You’re wrong there, buddy. | 你错了 哥们 |
[22:58] | You don’t know Otis. | 你不了解奥蒂斯 |
[23:15] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[23:16] | – Dinner. – And a movie. | -晚饭 -还有电影 |
[23:17] | We put, like, four Hammer films on here. | 我们搞了差不多四部汉默恐怖电影 |
[23:19] | “Gorgon,” “Satanic Rites of Dracula”– | 《蛇发女妖》《魔鬼的仪式》 |
[23:22] | Where’s Herrmann? | 赫尔曼去哪儿了 |
[23:24] | He–You know, he was gonna come, | 他…他本来要来的 |
[23:25] | but it’s super busy at Molly’s tonight. | 可今晚莫利实在太忙了 |
[23:33] | Docs were just here. | 医生们刚刚来过 |
[23:34] | They won’t give me any guess about how long rehab will take. | 他们不告诉我还要多久才能康复 |
[23:38] | They say the platelet issue is too big a variable. | 只说血小板的情况是个极大变量 |
[23:45] | Truth is, | 其实 |
[23:47] | I’m not really up for socializing tonight, guys. | 我今晚并不是很想搞社交 |
[23:51] | Not up for Lou Malnati’s? | 连卢玛纳提家的披萨也不想吃 |
[23:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[23:56] | Okay, well, you can stick to hospital food. | 好吧 那你就吃医院的饭吧 |
[23:58] | We will eat the pizza. But we’re not going anywhere. | 披萨我们吃 不过我们是不会走的 |
[24:02] | But I won’t even make it through the movie. | 可我根本撑不过这电影 |
[24:05] | Well, that’s okay. I always fall asleep | 没事 我每次看汉默的电影 |
[24:07] | during Hammer films. | 都会睡着 |
[24:12] | Give me the pizza. | 把披萨给我 |
[24:14] | There it is. | 这就对了嘛 |
[24:19] | “And while he slept, he dreamed that the sun had | “他沉睡时 梦见太阳 |
[24:21] | “Melted all the snow away. | “融化了所有冰雪 |
[24:24] | “But when he woke up, his dream was gone. | “而他清醒时 一切梦境都成过眼云烟 |
[24:26] | “The snow was still everywhere. | “冰雪仍未消融 |
[24:30] | And new snow was falling.” | “而新的雪正在纷纷飘落” |
[24:34] | It’s not over yet. | 还没结束呢 |
[24:37] | – See? – Yeah, I see. | -看见了吗 -看见了 |
[24:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:43] | Why don’t you go brush up, get into bed, | 不如你去洗漱一下 上床 |
[24:44] | and I’ll read you the rest later? | 我等会儿再给你读剩下的 |
[24:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:02] | What’s got you so distracted? | 你在为什么事分心 |
[25:03] | I’m not distracted. | 我没有 |
[25:11] | Okay. My name is being floated around for a promotion. | 好吧 我可能是要升职 |
[25:17] | – Is that a bad thing? – No. | -这是坏事吗 -不是 |
[25:19] | Just less action. | 只是出警就少了 |
[25:21] | More paperwork, more committees, | 反而会有更多文件 更多委员会 |
[25:23] | more politics. | 更多政治问题 |
[25:26] | Less danger. | 可危险少了 |
[25:29] | Less excitement. | 刺激也少了 |
[25:39] | But a better chance of surviving to see Terrance grow up. | 但是会有更多机会活着看着特伦斯长大 |
[25:49] | – You worried about your men? – No. | -你是担心你的下属 -不是 |
[25:52] | Casey’s stepping up. | 凯西会接手 |
[25:54] | He could take care of them. | 他会照顾好他们 |
[25:56] | So what’s tripping you up? | 那你是在纠结什么 |
[25:59] | I guess, uh… | 我猜… |
[26:04] | The idea that they don’t need me. | 我是觉得他们并不需要我 |
[26:07] | You don’t believe that. | 别瞎想了 |
[26:12] | Daddy, I’m ready! | 爸爸 我准备好了 |
[26:16] | I’m coming, little man. | 我来了 小伙子 |
[26:23] | Where you at? | 你在哪里 |
[26:26] | I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[26:29] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[26:29] | Maybe he’s–he’s, like, missing the robot. | 也许他是…想念那个机器人了 |
[26:31] | We bring the robot to the hospital. | 我们把机器人带去医院 |
[26:33] | Yeah, I don’t–I don’t– – | 我不…不… |
[26:37] | – Hey, there. – Well, look at this. | -大家好 -瞧瞧这是谁 |
[26:40] | We told you we’d be back. | 我们说过我们会回来的 |
[26:41] | It’s so early. | 这么早就来了啊 |
[26:43] | Well, we’re making our famous beef ragout. | 我们要做最拿手的炖牛肉 |
[26:45] | It’s a slow cooker recipe, | 这个做法很耗时 |
[26:47] | so it has to stew in its juices for a while. | 所以得在汤里多炖一会儿 |
[26:49] | Have a couple more bags in the car. | 车里还有几个袋子没拿过来 |
[26:58] | You were supposed to put the kibosh on this. | 你不是应该阻止她们的吗 |
[27:00] | We were counting on you, Cruz. | 我们可都指望你呢 克鲁兹 |
[27:02] | But can you blame me? | 能怪我吗 |
[27:03] | I mean, who among us is cold-hearted enough | 咱们中哪个人能冷血到 |
[27:06] | to crush the spirits of those sweet women? | 让那些可爱的姑娘们伤心 |
[27:12] | Seriously, though, who’s cold-hearted enough? | 说真的 谁有那么冷血 |
[27:15] | I can’t eat this food again! | 我真的吃不下去了 |
[27:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:27] | It’s a bunker coat. It’s been wet before. | 不过就是件外套 以前又不是没湿过 |
[27:36] | It’s Otis’s jacket, you jamoke. | 这是奥蒂斯的外套 你个混蛋 |
[27:39] | It was an accident, Herrmann. | 只是意外而已 赫尔曼 |
[27:44] | Little respect, huh? | 就不能有点尊重吗 |
[27:47] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[27:49] | It’s bad enough you’re trying to steal Otis’s spot, anyway. | 本来你要偷走奥蒂斯的位子就够讨厌的了 |
[27:54] | I got news for you, Herrmann. It’s not his spot anymore. | 我有消息要告诉你 这已经不是他的位子了 |
[27:58] | And your boy’s got no shot taking it back from me | 你的朋友也别想把它从我手中夺回去 |
[28:00] | when his knees are shaking like a bowl of Jell-O. | 他的膝盖都抖得跟碗果冻似的了 |
[28:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:16] | Guys. | 你们几个 |
[28:17] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[28:21] | Nothing, Captain. | 没什么 队长 |
[28:22] | I, uh, slipped on the wet floor. | 地板太滑 我摔倒了 |
[28:29] | Herrmann was just helping me up. | 赫尔曼刚才帮我起来了 |
[28:33] | Herrmann? | 赫尔曼 |
[28:37] | You feeling okay? | 你没事吧 |
[28:39] | Actually, uh, | 其实 |
[28:41] | I could use a drink of water. | 我需要喝杯水 |
[28:58] | Did something happen? | 出什么事了吗 |
[28:59] | Oh, no. No, no, no. | 没有没有 |
[29:01] | Everything with Otis is the same. | 奥蒂斯一切都是原样 |
[29:02] | I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you. | 抱歉 我不是故意吓唬你 |
[29:05] | No, I– | 不 我… |
[29:08] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[29:10] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[29:12] | Um, nothing, really. I just… | 没事 我… |
[29:17] | I-I-I don’t think Otis really wants me | 我觉得奥蒂斯并不想让我 |
[29:19] | around the hospital anymore | 在医院里陪他了 |
[29:20] | and I’m not really sure what I did to upset him. | 我不知道我做了什么惹到他了 |
[29:23] | You know, I was just trying to be encouraging. | 我只是想鼓励他 |
[29:27] | Mmm, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:29] | It’s just, my friends don’t really get | 我的朋友们并不理解 |
[29:32] | what he’s going through, but I– | 他正在经历的事 但我… |
[29:34] | I figured somebody here would. | 我觉得这里会有人理解 |
[29:41] | I just wanna help, you know? | 我只想帮忙 |
[29:43] | Well, hey, hey, hey. | 别哭了 |
[29:48] | Here. | 坐 |
[29:51] | Believe me, I’ve been struggling with how to help, too. | 相信我 我也因为帮人挣扎过 |
[29:55] | The thing is, you know, firefighters, | 说实话 消防员啊 |
[29:59] | they–they don’t like to admit when they need help. | 他们不喜欢承认自己需要帮助 |
[30:04] | It’s just not in Otis’s DNA. | 奥蒂斯的DNA里就没有那个 |
[30:09] | But, you know, maybe… | 但是 或许… |
[30:15] | We gotta push through all of that. | 我们得冲破这种阻碍 |
[30:18] | And… | 这样… |
[30:20] | Just be there for him. | 陪在他身边 |
[30:24] | You know, no matter what. | 无论如何 |
[30:29] | Yeah, that makes sense. | 说得对 |
[30:33] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[30:35] | Yeah. | 好 |
[30:38] | Um-Truck 81, Squad 3, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[30:40] | Battalion 25. Person trapped. | 25号队长车 人员被困 |
[30:42] | Stevenson Expressway at Asher and Throop. | 亚瑟街和斯如普交界的史蒂文森大道 |
[31:02] | You call for help? | 你报警求助了吗 |
[31:03] | He was messing around up there. | 他在上面胡闹 |
[31:04] | I told him it was a bad idea. He wouldn’t listen. | 我告诉他那样不好 但他就是不听 |
[31:06] | – Who’s he? – Darius. | -谁 -达瑞斯 |
[31:10] | We have a victim pinned between the beam and the scaffold. | 梁和手脚架之间有人被夹住了 |
[31:14] | He pulled that thing and it just came down on him. | 他拉那东西的话 它会直接压到他身上 |
[31:15] | He was yelling for a while, but then he got quiet. | 他喊了一会儿 但后来就不吱声了 |
[31:18] | We have to get the beam off of him. | 我们得把梁从他身上移开 |
[31:21] | Oh, hold on. Look at the scaffolding. | 等等 看那手脚架 |
[31:23] | That beam’s the only thing holding that up. | 那根梁是唯一的支撑 |
[31:26] | We move it, the whole tower will come down. | 一动它 整个塔就都倒了 |
[31:34] | That weight is keeping him from filling his lungs. | 它的重量阻碍了他喘气 |
[31:36] | We’ll have to act fast or risk brain damage. | 我们得快点行动 否则他有脑损伤风险 |
[31:38] | – What are we looking at? – Victim pinned up there. | -什么情况 -受害者被夹在上面了 |
[31:41] | We can’t extricate him without bringing the whole thing down. | 我们无法在不让整个塔倒塌的情况下救他出来 |
[31:43] | I think I can hold back the scaffolding long enough | 我觉得我可以顶住手脚架足够久 |
[31:45] | to tilt that beam up so we can set him free. | 然后把梁抬高 我们救他出来 |
[31:47] | Sounds risky. | 听上去很危险 |
[31:48] | Well, you remember that rescue we worked? | 你还记得我们一起参与的那次救援吗 |
[31:50] | The, uh, construction worker who had his leg trapped | 建筑工人的腿被困在了 |
[31:52] | under the Jersey barrier? | 防碰撞护栏下面 |
[31:53] | You had us bounce on it until we had enough space | 你让我们抬高护栏 直到有足够空间 |
[31:55] | so we could pull him out? | 让我们把他拉出来 |
[31:56] | You’re gonna have to get on top of that unstable platform. | 你得到那个不稳定的平台上去 |
[31:58] | Well, that’s why I’ll go at it alone. | 所以我要一个人去 |
[32:00] | I’m not gonna put my guys up there. | 我不会让我的人上去 |
[32:01] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[32:02] | Can’t do it by yourself. | 你一个人不行 |
[32:04] | He’s right, Kelly. | 他说得对 凯利 |
[32:05] | You’re gonna need an extra set of hands. | 你需要帮手 |
[32:08] | I’ll go with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[32:10] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[32:27] | Here goes nothing. | 没事 |
[32:39] | Everyone stand clear of the collapse zone. | 大家都远离坍塌区域 |
[32:56] | Good to go, Lieutenant. | 没问题 副队 |
[32:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:16] | I’ll hold the platform. You pull the victim out. | 我稳住平台 你拉被害者出来 |
[33:28] | Hey, Cruz? | 克鲁兹 |
[33:29] | Raise this up two inches on my count. | 听我口令 把这东西抬高两英寸 |
[33:31] | Roger that. Ready when you are. | 好的 你准备好了就行 |
[33:34] | Three, two, one. Bring it up! | 三 二 一 抬高 |
[33:41] | Hang on, bud, we got you. | 坚持住 伙计 我们救你出来 |
[33:44] | All right, pull him out. | 好了 拉他出来 |
[33:50] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[33:52] | – All right, Cruz, lower it! – Bring it down! | -好 克鲁兹 放下 -放下 |
[33:57] | Hold! | 停 |
[34:00] | It’s not holding. | 撑不住 |
[34:03] | You got him? | 救下他了吗 |
[34:06] | Got him. | 救下了 |
[34:09] | Grab on! | 抓住 |
[34:25] | Damn. | 该死 |
[34:40] | Smart work up there, Kelly. | 凯利 在上面干得不错 |
[34:42] | Clear eyed and decisive. | 观察清晰 决策果断 |
[34:47] | My mentor trained me right. | 我的导师教得好 |
[34:51] | Made me what I am. | 造就了今天的我 |
[35:15] | Okay, um, CFD medical personnel have consulted | 芝加哥消防局医务人员已经咨询了 |
[35:19] | with Otis’s doctors at Chicago Med, | 奥蒂斯在芝加哥医院的医生 |
[35:21] | and they have decided that they will not even consider | 他们已经决定不考虑让奥蒂斯 |
[35:23] | reinstating Otis until he completes a minimum | 重返岗位 直到他接受完 |
[35:26] | of two months rehab. | 至少两个月康复治疗 |
[35:29] | – Well, that just – Sucks. | -那真的… -糟透了 |
[35:34] | Cordova. | 科尔多瓦 |
[35:35] | You are assigned to Truck 81 going forward. | 你来负责驾驶81号云梯车 |
[35:42] | Don’t take it personally. | 别太在意 |
[35:44] | I don’t. I’m sorry about Otis. | 没事 奥蒂斯的事我很遗憾 |
[35:56] | Okay. Uh, before we, uh, | 好了 在我们… |
[35:59] | start feeling sorry for ourselves, | 开始感到遗憾之前 |
[36:01] | let’s remember: this could have been a lot worse. | 让我们记住 情况已经很不错了 |
[36:04] | Otis is okay. All right? | 奥蒂斯还健在 不是吗 |
[36:06] | So let’s just be thankful for that. | 我们还是心存感激吧 |
[36:09] | And I–I know it hurts to see him laid up like this. | 我知道看着他卧床不起很难过 |
[36:12] | ‘Cause, uh, we’re a-we’re a family. | 因为我们是一家人 |
[36:18] | My point is, Otis isn’t gonna be around for a while, | 我想说的是 奥蒂斯会有一阵子来不了 |
[36:21] | so we need to just make sure | 所以我们要确保 |
[36:22] | that we show up and give 100%. | 我们来上班并付出100%的努力 |
[36:26] | And–And make sure we… | 确保我们… |
[36:29] | – We show up and give 100%. – You said that already. | -来上班并付出100%的努力 -你已经说过了 |
[36:32] | Yeah, I–I did. | 没错 我说过了 |
[36:36] | It’s what–what really matters– | 重要的是… |
[36:38] | What the Captain is saying, | 队长说的是 |
[36:41] | Otis is in for a long, hard fight. | 奥蒂斯将面临长期困难的战斗 |
[36:45] | We can’t let him face it alone. | 我们不能让他一个人战斗 |
[36:47] | Here, here. | 没错… |
[36:48] | – You’re right, Chief. – Here, here. | -没错 队长 -没错… |
[36:52] | Oh, um, and another thing. | 还有一件事 |
[36:56] | Cordova is not allowed to set foot in that kitchen ever again. | 科尔多瓦不准再踏进那个厨房半步了 |
[37:01] | Son, whatever you did to this meat, | 孩子 你对这些肉的所作所为 |
[37:03] | that’s a crime. | 简直就是犯罪 |
[37:04] | You need to put that in the dumpster where it belongs | 你该把它们扔到垃圾箱里 那才是它们该在的地方 |
[37:06] | and order pizza. | 再点披萨 |
[37:09] | Uh, I didn’t cook that. | 不是我做的 |
[37:11] | We did. | 我们做的 |
[37:17] | Uh, ma’am, um- | 女士… |
[37:18] | My dad’s the real cook in the family. | 我爸爸是我们家真正的厨师 |
[37:22] | We were just doing our best. | 我们已经尽力了 |
[37:26] | Let’s go, Amanda. | 阿曼达 我们走吧 |
[37:29] | No, wait, ladies, hold on. We– | 等等 女士们 等一下 我们… |
[37:35] | Thanks for letting me tap out. | 谢谢你帮我解围 |
[37:37] | These pep talks are harder than they look. | 这些鼓励的话说起来很难 |
[37:39] | – You did fine. – I did not. | -你做得很好 -没有 |
[37:42] | And I should have done more to contain | 我应该做更多来缓解 |
[37:44] | – this Herrmann-Cordova friction. – I disagree. | -赫尔曼和科尔多瓦的摩擦 -我不同意 |
[37:46] | It was a tough situation, and you handled it well. | 情况很糟 你处理得很好 |
[37:49] | From my perspective. | 从我的角度来看 |
[37:53] | I’m confident this house would be in good hands with you. | 我相信在你的带领下这里会有一个好的环境 |
[37:58] | Even if I wasn’t around. | 即使我不在 |
[38:08] | – Lieutenant. – Kidd. | -副队 -基德 |
[38:18] | Do you have something to say? | 你有话要说吗 |
[38:22] | You took my advice on Grissom. | 在格里索姆的事情上 你听了我的建议 |
[38:26] | Of course I did. | 当然 |
[38:29] | Your opinion’s the one that matters most. | 你的意见是最重要的 |
[38:48] | – Hey. – Hey there. | -你好 -你好 |
[38:50] | So, here’s the thing. | 是这样 |
[38:51] | Um, I didn’t tell Casey yet ’cause you were only gonna | 我之前没跟凯西说是因为你本来 |
[38:53] | be here for a couple shifts, so what’s the point? | 只在这里待几个轮班 说了有什么意义呢 |
[38:56] | But now that you’re sticking around for a while, | 但是现在你要待一阵子了 |
[38:58] | I need to say something. | 我得说点什么 |
[39:02] | You tell him now, it’s gonna make it even harder for me | 你现在告诉他 这会让我更难 |
[39:03] | to get a fair shake at 51. | 在51号水罐车受到公平待遇 |
[39:05] | Jake, I’m not gonna lie. | 杰克 我不想撒谎 |
[39:08] | And I’d never ask you to. | 我也从来没让你这么做 |
[39:10] | But at least give me a couple shifts. | 但至少给我几次轮班的机会 |
[39:12] | And to prove myself as a firefighter. | 让我证明我是一个消防员 |
[39:14] | Then you can tell him whatever you want. | 然后你想跟他说什么就说什么 |
[39:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |