Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Any time you need someone to support you, 任何时候你需要有人站在你身边支持你
[00:04] I’m your girl. 我永远都在
[00:06] I know. 我知道
[00:10] I mean, one minute I’m achy and tired and nauseated. 前一分钟还特别疼 很累还犯恶心
[00:13] The next, I feel fine. 下一分钟又没事了
[00:14] You sound pregnant. 你听起来像是怀孕了
[00:16] I can’t be pregnant, Gabby. 我不能怀孕 加比
[00:18] Hey, there she is. 你在这呢
[00:20] Hey, what’s going on? 怎么了这是
[01:16] Talk to me. 什么结果
[01:24] That’s–that’s a good thing. 这 这是件好事
[01:26] No, yeah. 是 是好事
[01:28] Absolutely. 当然是
[01:30] Just… 只是…
[01:32] really thought… 真的以为…
[01:35] It’s been a whirlwind. 就跟坐过山车似的
[01:38] Come here, lady. 过来抱抱
[01:49] But this is not something that you can decide. 但这不是你能决定的事
[01:52] Why not? It’s my name. 为什么不能 是我的名字
[01:54] Hey, Herrmann. Back me up on this. 赫尔曼 支援我一下
[01:56] What’s your problem? 怎么了
[01:57] Okay, so, last night, Lily and I 昨天晚上 莉莉和我
[01:59] were at Molly’s North, talking, 在莫利之北酒吧聊天
[02:00] and we kind of got on the subject 我们谈到了
[02:02] of how it’s kind of infantilizing 大家还叫我奥蒂斯
[02:05] for everyone to still be calling me Otis. 感觉我就像一个小孩一样
[02:07] Infanti-what? 小孩什么
[02:10] We call you Otis because your name is Otis, Otis. 叫你奥蒂斯是因为你就叫奥蒂斯 奥蒂斯
[02:13] I didn’t even know your other name 你刚来这里工作的头两年的时候
[02:15] the first two years you worked here. 我甚至都不知道你别的名字
[02:16] Thank you. That’s what I told him. 谢了啊 我也是这么和他说的
[02:17] Guys, my name is Brian. 各位 我的名字是布莱恩
[02:20] I was Otis when I was on elevator duty as a candidate. 我还是云梯队后备队员的时候叫奥蒂斯
[02:23] Fine, made sense, but I graduated 好吧 那说得通 但是
[02:25] from that role years ago. 我已经毕业好几年了
[02:26] Nobody’s changing anything. 是不会改的
[02:28] I’m not changing anything. 我没有改
[02:30] Firehouse nicknames are a sacred tradition. 消防局的绰号是很神圣的传统
[02:33] They are a sign of familiarity, brotherhood, and respect. 代表着亲近 兄弟情和尊重
[02:37] Hey, you know what? 知道吗
[02:38] His name means half man, half couch. 他的名字意思是半人半沙发
[02:41] Guys, I’m just saying that words have power. 各位 我只是说语言是有力量的
[02:44] Referring to me like a candidate 像叫一个后备队员一样叫我
[02:45] changes the way I’m perceived. 会影响别人对我的看法
[02:47] Good morning, gentlemen. 早上好 先生们
[02:49] Who ordered the limited edition 谁订了限量版
[02:51] “Dr. Who” Tardis LEGO set? 神秘博士塔迪斯飞船的乐高
[03:07] I agree, they were good. 我同意 味道很棒
[03:08] Okay, well, then, uh, one of these days, 好 那哪天
[03:10] we should take a trip to Milwaukee 我们应该去密尔沃基一趟
[03:12] and hit up some breweries 去啤酒厂
[03:13] because I know a place that’ll make your top three. 因为我知道一个超赞的地方
[03:16] Okay, well… 好…
[03:18] what about the day after tomorrow? 后天怎么样
[03:20] – Serious? – Yeah, sure, I got time. -真的吗 -当然 我有时间
[03:23] I’ll pencil it in. 我记下了
[03:28] Severide. 西弗莱德
[03:33] Milwaukee, huh? 密尔沃基啊
[03:34] Ah, we’ll see. 看看情况吧
[03:37] Engine 51, Truck 81, Ambo 61, Squad 3. 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 3号抢险车
[03:41] House fire, 5082 North Bell Avenue. 室内起火 北贝尔大道5082号
[04:03] What happened? 怎么了
[04:04] Popping sound. Like pipes bursting. 爆炸声 听起来像管道破裂
[04:06] Next thing I know, the basement’s on fire! 然后地下室就起火了
[04:08] Could be a gas explosion. 可能是天然气爆炸
[04:10] Please, my folks are still in there! 求你们了 我父母还在里面呢
[04:12] – Go! – Truck 81, Squad 3, with me! -快去 -81号云梯车 3号抢险车 跟我走
[04:16] Ambo, take care of this man. 救护车 照顾好这位男士
[04:18] Battalion 25 to Main. 25号队长车呼叫总部
[04:19] I need a still and box alarm, 10144 North Bell Avenue. 北贝尔大道10144号需要封闭空间火警
[04:22] – Copy that… – Gas levels are fine. -收到 -天然气水平没有问题
[04:24] Fire started after an explosion 大火是由未知原因
[04:26] from an unknown cause. Stay sharp. 引发的爆炸引起的 保持警惕
[04:28] We’ll run a primary search near the basement 我们先在地下室附近进行初步搜查
[04:30] while it’s still accessible. 趁现在还能进得去
[04:31] Do it. 快去
[04:32] Otis. You and Kidd do a sweep upstairs. 奥蒂斯 你和基德去楼上扫查
[04:35] Herrmann, Mouch, and I will search the first floor. 赫尔曼 穆奇和我搜查一楼
[04:37] – On it. – Fire department! Call out! -这就去 -消防队 大声呼救
[04:41] Hey, Chief! 队长
[04:42] I found one, looks like the father! 我找到一个人 看起来像那人他爸
[04:48] Take it easy! We got you. 慢点 我们在呢
[04:50] – My son– – He’s okay, he’s okay! -我儿子 -他没事 他没事
[04:52] Guys, let’s get him up! 大家伙 把他扶起来
[04:53] Fire department! Call out! 消防队 大声呼救
[05:02] Check the bed! I’ll check the closet! 看看床上 我去看衣柜
[05:04] Yeah! 是
[05:07] Fire department! Call out! 消防队 大声呼救
[05:14] Hey, I think this room is clear! 这个屋应该没人了
[05:16] Let’s check the– 我们去看看…
[05:19] What the hell was that? 什么情况
[05:20] Mayday! Mayday! 求救 求救
[05:22] Shots fired! 有人开枪
[05:23] Otis– 奥蒂斯
[05:30] Shots fired. She said shots fired! 有人开枪 她说有人开枪
[05:34] Hey, let’s go, let’s go! 我们走 我们走
[05:35] I need this area cleared right now. 立刻把这块区域清空
[05:36] Get everybody back. 让所有人退后
[05:39] Battalion 25 to Main, shots fired, 25号队长车呼叫总部 有人开枪
[05:41] 10144 North Bell Avenue. 北贝尔大道10144号
[05:43] We need CPD backup right now. 需要芝加哥警署的立即支援
[05:45] Hey, what the hell is going on in there? 里面是怎么回事
[05:47] Who’s inside with a gun? 里面谁有枪
[05:48] I-I don’t know! 我不知道
[05:55] Come on, guys. Come on. 快 大家伙 快
[06:01] – Dad! – You stay back! -爸 -你退后
[06:06] Severide, you get eyes on the shooter? 西弗莱德 你看到枪手了吗
[06:08] No, I didn’t see anything. 我什么都没看到
[06:10] It sounded like it was coming from upstairs. 听声音像是从楼上传来的
[06:12] Otis and Kidd are up there. 奥蒂斯和基德在楼上
[06:15] Truck 81, report. 81号云梯车 汇报情况
[06:20] Truck 81, report! 81号云梯车 汇报情况
[06:23] Truck 81, do you copy? 81号云梯车 是否收到
[06:26] Chief, this is Casey! We’re taking fire! 队长 我是凯西 有人在向我们开枪
[06:30] We’re on the first floor! South side! 我们在一楼南侧
[06:32] Evacuate immediately. That’s an order. 立刻疏散 这是命令
[06:34] Copy! 收到
[06:36] Casey! Hang on! 凯西 等等
[06:39] – There! – Go! -好了 -走
[06:45] She’s been hit! 她中枪了
[06:49] Must have come through the ceiling 应该是她躲藏的时候
[06:50] while she was hiding! 子弹穿过天花板击中了她
[06:52] Come on. 走
[06:55] Follow me! 跟上我
[06:59] Otis, Kidd, report. 奥蒂斯 基德 汇报情况
[07:11] – Otis, Kidd, report. – Otis! -奥蒂斯 基德 汇报情况 -奥蒂斯
[07:14] Otis! 奥蒂斯
[07:35] Otis, talk to me. 奥蒂斯 说话啊
[07:40] Otis! 奥蒂斯
[07:41] We’ve got another victim. 找到另一位受害者
[07:42] Smoke inhalation. 吸入了浓烟
[07:43] Gunshot wound to the back. 背部中枪
[07:46] Mom? 妈
[07:47] Mom! 妈
[07:48] Hang back, all right? Let the medics do their job. 退后 让医护人员进行急救
[07:50] You don’t understand. 你不明白
[07:52] Otis. Kidd. 奥蒂斯 基德
[07:53] Do you have eyes on the shooter? 你们看到抢手了吗
[08:01] What are we doing standing here? 咱们干站在这里干什么
[08:01] Let’s go and get them. 进去救他们啊
[08:02] No one goes inside until the shooter 在找到枪手位置并制服他之前
[08:04] is located and contained. 谁都不许进去
[08:09] Otis, Kidd, report! 奥蒂斯 基德 汇报情况
[08:13] Chief, this is Kidd! I’m fine, 队长 我是基德 我没事
[08:16] but Otis took a bullet in the neck, and it looks bad. 但是奥蒂斯颈部中枪 情况不太好
[08:20] Everybody, stay put! 大家先不要轻举妄动
[08:22] No one goes inside. Help is on its way. 谁都不许进去 救援马上就到
[08:24] Casey, I need the aerial ladder 凯西 把消防云梯
[08:25] going to the second-floor window. 搭到二楼窗口
[08:27] You stay low, you watch the windows, 趴低 盯紧窗户
[08:28] – you use the rig as cover. – Chief, we don’t have– -用车掩护 -队长 我们没有…
[08:30] – On it. – We don’t have time -这就去 -我们没时间
[08:31] for the aerial, okay? Let us go in there. 搭云梯了 就直接进去吧
[08:33] Let me go in there, okay? I’ll get there quicker. 让我进去吧 我进去更快
[08:35] You walk in blind with an active shooter, 不明情况闯进去 里面还有枪手开枪
[08:36] you run the risk of not reaching them at all. 你可能根本都到不了他们身边
[08:38] – With all due respect, Chief– – Severide! -恕我直言 队长… -西弗莱德
[08:41] Clear a path. 清出一条路来
[08:45] The hell with this. 去他妈的吧
[08:48] – Severide, stop! – Lieutenant! -西弗莱德 站住 -副队
[08:52] Not one more step. 不许再走了
[08:57] Chief. 队长
[08:59] You need to hear this. 你得来听一下
[09:04] What? 说
[09:06] There’s no shooter. 里面没有枪手
[09:08] In my room, I have some weapons… 我房间里 有武器…
[09:12] and boxes of ammunition in my closet. 衣柜里还有几盒弹药
[09:15] A few of them are loaded. 有几支枪上了膛
[09:16] Hold on! 等等
[09:17] You had ammo and loaded guns in there, 你里面有子弹还有上了膛的枪
[09:19] and you didn’t think to tell anybody? 你就没想过要告诉别人
[09:21] Cruz! Back off. 克鲁兹 退后
[09:30] Kidd, there is no shooter. 基德 里面没有枪手
[09:34] But there is ammunition in the fire. 但有弹药被火引爆了
[09:36] You get out any way you can. 尽可能想办法逃出来
[09:38] Stella! 史黛拉
[09:40] Kelly, watch out! 凯利 小心
[09:44] Stay down! 趴下
[09:51] Watch it! 小心
[09:52] Hey, are you hit? 你受伤了吗
[09:53] I don’t think so! 应该没有
[09:58] Hey! Your radio! 你的对讲机
[10:01] Don’t worry about me! I’m fine! 不用担心我 我没事
[10:03] We gotta get Otis out of here! 我们得救奥蒂斯离开
[10:04] Low and fast! We’ll get him to the window! 压低 快点 我们带他去窗边
[10:14] Hey, Chief! I need a ladder cradle! 队长 我需要云梯送担架
[10:16] Go! 快去
[10:29] All right. Let’s bring her on up! 好 升起来
[10:34] Hey, slow, slow! 慢点 慢点
[10:40] Good. 好
[10:57] We got it. 好了
[11:01] Got him! 接到了
[11:04] Ready? One, two, three. 准备 一二三
[11:13] Okay, we got him. 好 交给我们
[11:20] Otis, can you hear me? 奥蒂斯 能听到我话说吗
[11:23] Pressure’s dropping. 血压在下降
[11:27] He’s in bradycardia. 他心动过缓
[11:38] Come on, come on. 拜托 加油
[11:39] Otis, can you hear me? 奥蒂斯 能听到我说话吗
[11:43] He’s in neurogenic shock. 他陷入神经原性休克
[11:44] Let’s hang some dopamine. 注射多巴胺
[11:48] Hold that. 拿住
[11:53] I gotta pace him. Hold that. 我得电击他 拿着
[12:03] 70 milliamps at a rate of 80. 70毫安 速度80
[12:07] You stay with us, Otis. 坚持住 奥蒂斯
[12:09] Increasing to 90. 升至90
[12:11] Come on, brother. 加油 兄弟
[12:15] A hundred. 一百
[12:32] Heart rate is 80 and captured. 心率到80 稳定
[12:33] Okay, let’s get him to Med. 好 我们送他医院
[12:36] – Kidd. – Got it. -基德 -好
[12:46] How bad is it? 有多严重
[12:48] – It’s bad. – Is he gonna make it? -很严重 -他能活下来吗
[12:50] I don’t know, Joe. We’re trying. 不知道 乔 我们尽力
[13:13] Hey, how is he? 他怎么样
[13:15] Still in surgery. 还在手术
[13:16] We’re waiting to hear. 我们在等消息
[13:18] Stella lucked out. Her radio stopped the bullet 史黛拉走运 她的对讲机阻挡了
[13:20] that hit her in the chest. 射向她胸口的子弹
[13:22] She’s got a couple bruises on her ribs, 她肋骨淤青了
[13:23] but she should be out soon. 但应该马上就出来了
[13:25] That the homeowner? 那是房主吗
[13:26] Says he knew his son was obsessed with guns 说他知道自己的儿子痴迷枪
[13:27] but had no idea there were loaded weapons in the house. 但不知道房子里有上膛的武器
[13:30] His wife’s barely hanging on. 他妻子命悬一线
[13:32] Where’s the kid? 那个孩子呢
[13:32] Still under observation for smoke inhalation. 还在因烟尘吸入接受观察
[13:35] Police are waiting to bring him 警方在等他没事后
[13:36] into custody when he’s released. 将他羁押
[13:38] They better. What, did he think 最好如此 他以为
[13:39] war’s gonna break out on the streets in Lincoln Square? 林肯广场要自己爆发战争了吗
[13:41] What kind of parent lets their kid 什么样的父母才会让孩子
[13:42] collect guns in Chicago? 在芝加哥收集枪
[13:44] Parents who may have just lost everything. 可能刚失去一切的父母
[13:47] Is he okay? Did he make it? 他没事吧 活下来了吗
[13:49] We don’t know. Doc hasn’t said– 我们不知道 医生还没…
[13:51] How long has he been in surgery? 他手术多久了
[13:52] What’s the procedure? 什么手术
[13:53] We’re all in the same boat. 我们都不知道
[13:55] We’re just waiting for news. 我们在等消息
[14:00] Hey, folks. He just got out of surgery. 各位 他刚做完手术
[14:02] – He’s in recovery now. – What’s the prognosis? -现在在恢复了 -预后是什么
[14:04] Much better than anyone could have expected. 比所有人想得都好
[14:06] The bullet didn’t damage the vertebrae 子弹没有损伤到脊椎
[14:08] or the spinal cord. 或者脊柱神经
[14:09] It merely grazed the bone and got stuck, 只是擦到了骨头 然后卡住了
[14:11] right here in the C1-C2 region. 就在C1C2区里
[14:15] What–what’s that all mean? 什么意思
[14:17] It means he got lucky, Herrmann. 意思是他很幸运 赫尔曼
[14:19] We’re assessing moment to moment, 我们在随时跟进
[14:20] but we have options we rarely have 但对于他这种伤情的
[14:22] with an injury like this. 他的情况算最好的了
[14:23] Can we see him? 能见他吗
[14:26] He’s still unconscious… 他现在还在昏迷
[14:27] but if you want to see him, 不过如果你想见他
[14:29] one or two guests should be fine. 那一两个访客也无妨
[14:31] Hey. Go for it. 去吧
[14:34] One look at you’ll do him better 看你一眼比这这世界上
[14:35] than all the meds in the world. 所有的药都对他有效
[14:41] Joe. Would you come with me? 乔 你跟我一起来好吗
[14:44] Absolutely. 当然
[14:47] Dr. Choi. What’s the outlook, long-term? 崔医生 长期情况如何
[14:52] He’s stable, but that could change. 他现在很稳定 但情况有可能改变
[14:55] The bullet is still dangerously close to his spinal cord. 子弹仍然离他的脊柱神经很近 这很危险
[14:57] Without intervention, there’s a risk of infection, 不干预的话 有可能感染
[15:00] possibly even paralysis. 甚至引起瘫痪
[15:01] So why the hesitation? Why not just intervene? 那还等什么 快点干预啊
[15:04] It’s a high-risk procedure. 手术危险系数很高
[15:05] The bullet is close to the spinal column, 子弹距离脊柱很近
[15:07] plus he has a blood clotting disorder, 而且他有血栓
[15:09] which may require platelet transfer. 所以可能需要输血小板
[15:11] It’s not an easy call. 这个决定不容易
[15:13] We hope he’ll regain consciousness soon 我们希望他会马上恢复意识
[15:15] so he can decide for himself. 好让他自己做决定
[15:16] We’ll keep you updated. 有消息我们会通知你们
[15:18] – Thanks. – Thanks. -谢谢 -谢谢
[15:19] Yeah. 不客气
[15:45] Brian… 布莱恩
[15:49] It’s me, Lily. 是我 莉莉
[15:53] Joe’s here too. 乔也来了
[15:56] We’re right beside you, brother. 我们就在你身边 兄弟
[16:03] I don’t know if you can hear me or not, but… 我不知道你是不是能听到我说话 但是…
[16:07] I wanted to let you know that you’re not alone. 我想让你知道你不是一个人在战斗
[16:11] Whole fire house is here. 整个消防队都来了
[16:13] Everyone is rallying around you. 大家都在给你加油鼓劲
[16:20] I don’t know how to do this. 我不知道怎么做
[16:24] You’re doing great. 你做得很好
[16:40] Looking at an alternate universe? 在看平行宇宙吗
[16:45] For one brief moment, I had this 有那么一瞬间 我清晰地
[16:49] clear vision of my future. 预见到了自己的未来
[16:51] Antonio and I together, building a family. 我和安东尼奥一起组建一个家庭
[16:57] All these crazy possibilities. 还有很多疯狂的可能性
[17:02] I know that’s dumb. 我知道这很蠢
[17:04] No. 不
[17:20] There she is. 人终于来了
[17:23] Barely a scratch on you, huh? 没伤到你丝毫啊
[17:25] Yeah. I mean, a little shaky, but yeah. 是啊 虽然有点危险 不过是的
[17:28] My radio, not so much. 不过我的对讲机就惨了
[17:30] That’s a real life saver. 这可是你的救命恩人
[17:32] You should get that framed. 你应该把它裱起来
[17:33] No, thanks. 还是算了
[17:35] Uh, if you need tomorrow night off from Molly’s, 如果明晚你需要休息 不去莫利上班
[17:37] it’s not a problem, I got it covered. 那没问题 交给我
[17:38] No, no, no. I want to be there. 不不不 我想去上班
[17:41] We’re gonna make it a fundraiser for Otis, yeah? 我们要为奥蒂斯筹款 对吧
[17:43] Absolutely. 当然
[17:44] Yeah. 好
[17:45] You can count on me, boss. 交给我 老板
[17:57] A word. 过来一下
[17:59] Now. 现在
[18:07] Look, Chief, I was just-I was doing my– 队长 我只是在做我的…
[18:08] I will speak, you will listen! 我说 你给我听着
[18:11] And I will decide whether or not to bring you up 我来决定是否上报你
[18:13] on insubordination charges, do you understand? 抗命不遵 明白了吗
[18:16] You disobeyed a direct order. 你违反了直接命令
[18:18] Hey. Look at me. 看着我
[18:22] This is not the first time, 这不是第一次了
[18:24] this is not even the first time this past year 甚至不是过去一年第一次
[18:25] we have had words on this! 我们谈这个问题了
[18:27] So I need you to tell me, 所以我需要你告诉我
[18:28] are you the ranking officer in this house? 你是我们消防队的主管人员吗
[18:30] – No, Chief, I’m not. – No. -不 队长 我不是 -对
[18:33] Then you tell me, what the hell were you thinking 那你告诉我 你跑回那栋建筑时
[18:35] when you ran back inside of that building? 到底在想什么
[18:46] I can’t go through this again. 我不能再经历一次了
[18:58] It was one of your guys, you wouldn’t be pulling this! 如果是你们的人 你肯定就不会这样了
[19:04] What’s going on? 什么情况
[19:05] The cops. They’re letting the kid go. 警察 他们要放了那个孩子
[19:08] – What are you talking about? – There’s nothing we can do. -你在说什么 -我们无能为力
[19:10] The guns we recovered checked out. 我们找到的枪没问题
[19:11] All legally owned and registered. 所有枪都是合法注册的
[19:13] There’s just no crime we can hold him on. 没有罪行 我们不能抓他
[19:14] No crime! What do you mean? 没有罪行 什么意思
[19:17] – Our buddy is going to the ICU- – Herrmann. -我们的兄弟在重症监护室 -赫尔曼
[19:21] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[19:38] Wait. You’re not serious. They’re letting him go? 慢着 开什么玩笑 他们要放了他
[19:40] – Cruz. – No. Hey! -克鲁兹 -不行 喂
[19:42] You can’t just walk away from this, 你休想跟没事人一样走开
[19:43] – you hear me? – Cruz, stop! -听到了吗 -克鲁兹 行了
[19:44] No! He let us go in. He knew. 不 他让我们进去的 他明知道
[19:46] Hey! You got blood on your hands, kid! 你的手上沾了血 孩子
[19:48] You got blood on your hands! 你的手上沾了血
[20:12] I think he’s waking up. 他好像醒了
[20:13] I’ll get the doctor. 我去叫医生
[20:16] Hey. Hey, Brian, can you hear me? 布莱恩 听到我说话了吗
[20:19] Joe… my head hurts… 乔 我的头好疼
[20:23] Doctor’s on his way. 医生马上就来了
[20:28] Did I get shot? 我中枪了吗
[20:30] The ammo cooked off in that fire. 子弹被大火引爆了
[20:33] There were a bunch of loaded guns in the closet. 衣柜里有很多上膛的枪
[20:35] You took a bullet to the neck. 你的脖子中弹了
[20:38] God… oh, it hurts like hell. 天啊 疼死了
[20:43] Ki-Kidd? 基德呢
[20:45] She’s fine. She’s fine. 她没事 她没事
[20:46] Discharged yesterday. Not a scratch on her. 昨天就出院了 毫发无损
[20:49] Hey. Lily’s here right now. 莉莉刚才也在
[20:52] She just went to the vending machine. 她刚出去找自动贩卖机买东西了
[20:59] The guy who was responsible for this… 那个对此负有责任的人
[21:02] swear to God, he’s gonna pay. 我发誓 他会付出代价
[21:08] I just want to go home. 我只想回家
[21:12] Yeah, I hear that. 我知道
[21:17] I’m glad to hear your voice, Brian. 真高兴听到你的声音 布莱恩
[21:20] You really scared me. 你真的吓死我了
[21:24] Brian? 布莱恩
[21:25] Yeah, feels weird to say, but hell, 虽然叫起来很奇怪 但管它呢
[21:27] I’ll call you whatever you want. 你想让我怎么叫你我就怎么叫你
[21:32] You just stay with us. 你一定要坚持住
[21:34] You’re my best friend in the world. 你是这个世界上我最好的朋友
[21:37] I need you around. 我需要你在身边
[21:39] Same, man. 我也是
[21:41] Same. 我也是
[21:45] Brian! 布莱恩
[21:53] – I’m sorry. Did I hurt you? – No. -抱歉 我弄疼你了吗 -没有
[21:54] Okay. 好
[21:56] It’s perfect. 没事
[21:59] So perfect. 真的没事
[22:08] How’s it looking? 情况如何
[22:09] Oh, it’s been steady all day. 一整天都很稳定
[22:11] I mean, guys coming in from as far as Morningside. 都有人大老远从莫宁赛德来捐款
[22:13] Bet Otis has no idea how appreciated he is out there. 奥蒂斯绝对不知道他多受欢迎
[22:18] If this boot isn’t filled by 9:00, let me know. 如果到九点靴子还不满 那就告诉我
[22:20] I’ll shake some trees. 我去找人捐
[22:21] Don’t think that’ll be a problem. 应该不成问题的
[22:26] What’s that? 那是什么
[22:28] A list of stuff to bring from home. 要从家里带的东西
[22:29] Stuff that might cheer up Otis. 可能让奥蒂斯高兴的东西
[22:31] Oh. Let me know if I can add anything. 需要我带什么尽管告诉我
[22:38] You expecting someone? 你在等谁吗
[22:40] I can’t decide if I want to be here 我不知道安东尼奥来的时候
[22:41] when Antonio arrives or if I want to be gone. 我想在这里还是离开
[22:46] You don’t have to tell him anything 你不用告诉他关于
[22:47] about the test, you know. 验孕的事的
[22:49] You’re in the clear. 你没怀孕
[22:50] It’s–it’s not that. 不是因为那个
[22:53] For months, I’ve been on this “Keep it casual” track 好几个月来 我一直跟安东尼奥
[22:55] with Antonio. “保持随意”
[22:56] You know, seeing other people. 去约其他人
[22:58] But… now I just-I’m starting to think 但是 现在我开始觉得
[23:02] that’s just a facade. 那只是个幌子
[23:04] So… what does that mean? 什么意思
[23:07] It means I want to be with him. 意思是我想跟他在一起
[23:09] I’m gonna give things a real try. 我想真的去试试
[23:12] And I want to-I want to tell him that. 我想…我想告诉他
[23:15] I’m so terrified of what he’s gonna say. 但我很害怕他会说的话
[23:18] If he reacts as anything other than a perfect gentleman, 如果他的反应不是绅士所为
[23:22] you know he’s gonna have to answer to me. 你知道他得先过我这关
[23:24] I do. 嗯
[23:29] Where you been? 你去哪里了
[23:30] I had some business at the academy. 学院里处理了点事
[23:33] So, I was thinking, 我在想
[23:36] obviously, I mean, tomorrow’s not a great day 显然 明天不太适合
[23:39] – for the Milwaukee trip. – Yeah. -去密尔沃基旅行 -嗯
[23:41] Maybe after next shift… 或许下次轮班后…
[23:43] if Otis is on the mend-I mean, I’m supposed to 如果奥蒂斯在康复…我是说 我应该
[23:45] come in and do inventory at the bar, but– 来这里轻点库存的 但是…
[23:47] Maybe, yeah. 是吧
[23:48] Like you said, there’s a lot going on. 如你所说 事情发生了很多
[23:50] Maybe just take a rain check for now 所以还是暂时不去了
[23:51] and try again another time. 找时间再去
[23:54] Sure. Yeah, uh… 好
[23:56] Sounds good. 听起来不错
[24:14] – Sylvie. Hey. – Oh, hi. -希尔薇 -你好啊
[24:17] I was worried I wouldn’t see you. 我之前还担心不会见到你
[24:19] I mean, I’m not worried, just, um… 我不是担心 就是…
[24:21] Yeah, it was-it was a long shift. 是啊 今天发生了很多事
[24:24] But I had to at least stop by, you know, 但我至少得过来一趟
[24:25] pitch in for Otis. 为奥蒂斯捐款
[24:26] Of course. 当然
[24:27] Um, you know, if you’re gonna stick around 如果你想在这里待一会儿
[24:29] for a little bit, I could hang out. 我可以留下陪你一起
[24:31] I was thinking that we could, um– 我想 我们可以…
[24:32] No, I only have a minute. 不行 我没什么时间
[24:34] Oh. Totally understand. 好吧 懂了
[24:37] We can catch up another time. 那我们下次再聊
[24:38] Yeah. Okay. 好的
[24:40] Hey… Sylvie. 希尔薇
[24:43] I know it’s not the best timing, 我知道现在不是最好的时机
[24:45] but, considering the small circle we travel in, 但是 考虑到我们的圈子很小
[24:47] I wouldn’t want you to hear from someone else. 我不想让你从其他人那里知道
[24:52] Friend of mine down at the district, 我在这个区的一个朋友
[24:53] he set me up on a blind date. 给我介绍了一个相亲对象
[24:57] S-so you-you… 那你…
[25:00] that’s great, Antonio. 太好了 安东尼奥
[25:02] Um, appreciate the heads-up. 多谢提醒
[25:05] I hope it goes well. 希望你相亲顺利
[25:07] Thanks. 谢了
[25:09] – We’ll talk soon. – Yeah. Sure. -我们下次再聊 -好的 当然
[25:12] Take care of yourself. 照顾好你自己
[25:53] I believe you saved my life. 你救了我
[25:56] I just want to thank you 我想谢谢你
[25:58] and tell you how awful I feel about… 告诉你我对发生的这一切
[26:02] about everything that’s happened. 感觉有多么糟糕
[26:14] I didn’t know. 我不知道
[26:20] How could you not know? 你怎么能不知道
[26:25] Man, you’d be surprised. 伙计 你会惊讶的
[26:29] Things you miss as a parent. 为人父母失去的东西
[26:33] I can’t even pinpoint the moment 我甚至都想不起来
[26:35] he started isolating himself. 他开始孤立自己的那一刻
[26:40] I can’t stop wondering 我忍不住想
[26:43] how many times I missed my chance 我错过了多少机会
[26:46] to connect and… 跟他交流…
[26:53] I kept thinking, 我一直在想
[26:55] “Tomorrow.” “明天”
[27:01] Tomorrow’s never for sure. 明天一切未知
[27:07] That’s something we learn doing what we do. 所以我们要做我们该做的事
[27:26] Hey, Chief, you got a sec? 队长 你有时间吗
[27:30] Yeah. 有
[27:33] I just want to say, um, about last shift at the fire, 我只想说火场的上一次轮班
[27:38] it was never about disrespect. 绝没有不尊重的意思
[27:41] I was reacting and not thinking, 我只是在反应 并没有思考
[27:43] and I just want you to know that it shouldn’t have happened 我想让你知道 那本不应该发生
[27:46] and it won’t happen again. You have my word. 再也不会发生了 我保证
[27:52] Understood. 明白
[27:55] Oh, Kelly. 凯利
[27:58] I’m aware that you lost more than most these past few years. 我知道 过去这些年 你失去的比其他人更多
[28:04] The heart you have, it’s a strength. 你的心就是力量
[28:05] It’s not a liability. 并不是责任
[28:07] I would never ask you to give it up. 我永远都不会让你放弃
[28:09] But you have gotta know, 但是你得知道
[28:11] duty comes first. 责任第一
[28:19] Chief Grissom and Chief Walker 格里索姆队长和沃克队长
[28:20] here to see you. 来找你
[28:22] Thank you, Connie. 谢谢 康妮
[28:29] Come on in. 进来吧
[28:30] Wallace. 华莱士
[28:32] What can I do for you? 有什么可以帮你的吗
[28:33] I understand you’re a man down today. 我知道你今天情绪很低落
[28:35] Terrible business. 这活不好干
[28:36] Yeah, well, all things considered, 总的来看
[28:38] my firefighters are handling it well. 我的消防员干得不错
[28:39] That’s good to hear. 那太好了
[28:40] Reality being what it is, though, 不过事已至此
[28:43] we have to think about the future of Truck 81. 我们要考虑81云梯车的未来
[28:45] – In what sense? – In the sense that we can’t -什么意思 -意思就是 我们无法
[28:47] keep a seat on hold indefinitely. 无限期保留那个位置
[28:51] Look, Firefighter Zvonecek is undergoing a procedure 听着 今天早上兹沃内切克消防员
[28:54] this morning at great personal risk. 正在经历着生死风险
[28:56] He has every intention of coming– 他肯定会回来…
[28:57] We’ll see how that goes, but moving forward, 我们会拭目以待 但是往前一步
[28:59] we can’t have your truck understaffed 我们不能再让你的云梯车人手不足
[29:01] any longer than a shift or two. 超过一个或两个轮班
[29:05] Understood. 明白
[29:06] I’ll send you and your captain 我会给你和你的队长
[29:07] a list of floaters to consider. 发一份临时工的名单来考虑
[29:09] We’ll talk. 我们再谈
[29:10] Appreciate it, Chief. 谢谢 队长
[29:17] Okay. 各位
[29:19] Before we begin today, 今天我们开始前说一下
[29:22] I have an update from the hospital. 我从医院那里得到了新的消息
[29:24] Otis is headed to surgery as we speak. 奥蒂斯这会儿马上要接受手术
[29:28] Now, I’ll report the news the moment I have it, 我收到消息会第一时间通知各位
[29:30] but in the meantime, 但是同时
[29:31] let’s just keep him in our prayers. 我们就好好为他祈祷吧
[29:34] I have also been informed Samantha Haberman, 我也收到了关于萨曼莎·哈伯曼的消息
[29:39] the woman who took a bullet in the fire last shift, 上个轮班火灾中枪的那位女士
[29:41] she has succumbed to her wounds. 伤势过重 不治身亡
[29:44] So what does that mean? 那是什么意思
[29:46] Is her son finally gonna get arrested for man– 她的儿子会被逮捕吗 毕竟他…
[29:48] That’s on the CPD and the state’s attorney 那是由芝加哥警署和州检察官
[29:49] to decide, not us. 决定的 不是我们
[29:53] Look, okay, we had a terrible moment last shift. 听着 上个轮班 我们经历了非常糟糕的时刻
[29:56] We nearly lost one of our own. 我们差点失去了一个队友
[29:59] So for the next few hours, I want each of us 接下来几个小时 我想让大家
[30:01] to put aside our anger 抛开气愤
[30:04] so we can show this city who we are. 做好我们的本职工作
[30:07] – Of course, Chief. – Yes, Chief. -当然 队长 -遵命 队长
[30:11] Okay, then. 那就好
[30:13] Dismissed. 解散
[30:14] Engine 51, 51号水罐车
[30:15] ambo 61, squad 3, house fire. 61号救护车 3号抢险车 民居着火
[30:18] 10144 North Bell Avenue. 北贝尔大道街10144号
[30:20] That’s the house where Otis was shot. 那是奥蒂斯中枪的地方
[30:23] Let’s move! 动起来
[30:41] I saw the smoke from our window. 我从家里的窗户看到了烟
[30:42] I knew something wasn’t right. 肯定有什么不对劲
[30:43] I thought it might’ve started burning again. 可能又死灰复燃了
[30:45] All right, just stand back, sir. 好吧 退后 先生
[30:50] Hey, Lieutenant? 副队
[30:53] Yeah, I hear it too. 我也听到了
[30:54] Let’s get this thing open. 我们把这个打开
[31:05] That’s what I thought. 跟我想的一样
[31:06] It’s a suicide. 是自杀
[31:15] Ah, it’s chained from the inside. 从里面锁上了
[31:17] This side too. 这边也是
[31:19] Run and get some cutters. 赶紧去拿剪钳
[31:21] I can fit under there, get a head start. 我从下面进去 早点开始
[31:23] Don’t know how much exhaust he’s already taken in. 不清楚他已经吸了多少烟气
[31:25] Move quick. 快去
[31:28] – Capp, hurry up! – Copy that! -卡普 快点 -收到
[31:44] Damn it! 该死
[32:03] I got him! He’s not breathing! 我找到他了 他没呼吸了
[32:05] Get him on a stretcher! 赶紧把他放到担架上
[32:11] I’m not getting a pulse. We need to intubate. 没有脉搏 我们得插管
[32:13] Okay, I got the monitor. 好的 我来上监护仪
[32:23] All right, I’m in. 好了 插进去了
[32:26] All right. Shock and clear. 好的 电击准备 离手
[32:33] Come on, Patrick. 挺住 帕特里克
[32:42] Increasing to 300. 加到300
[32:43] Clear. 离手
[32:48] I got a pulse. 有脉搏了
[32:50] Patrick. 帕特里克
[32:51] Patrick, can you hear me? 帕特里克 能听到我说话吗
[32:54] No, no, no, no! 不不不
[32:55] Ah, can’t do that. Can’t do that, honey. 不能那样做 不要 亲爱的
[32:57] Patrick. Patrick. Hey. 帕特里克 帕特里克 听着
[33:00] Your dad needs you. 你爸爸需要你
[33:01] And you can’t bail on him now. 你现在逃避不了他了
[33:05] You screwed up. You can’t change that. 你搞砸了 你没法改变事实
[33:08] But he knows that you never meant 但他知道这一切
[33:10] for any of this to happen. 不是你有意为之
[33:12] Now, you can keep this from getting worse. 你可以阻止这一切变得更糟糕
[33:15] Give your dad a chance to forgive. 给你爸爸一个原谅你的机会
[33:19] You owe him that much at least. 这是你欠他的
[33:27] Heart rate’s 110. Let’s get him to Med. 心率110 我们送他去芝加哥医院
[33:39] Hey, Chief? 队长
[33:40] Uh, Otis is getting out of surgery any minute. 奥蒂斯的手术随时可能结束
[33:44] I was wondering if it’d be okay 如果可以的话
[33:45] if I could get off so I could be there. 我能不能现在去看他
[33:47] You’re not going alone. 你不是单独去
[33:49] Copy that. Let’s go. 收到 我们走
[33:51] Thanks, Chief. 谢了 队长
[34:07] – Good news? – He’s okay. -有好消息吗 -他没事了
[34:09] Thank God. 谢天谢地
[34:10] Doctors are saying he came through just fine. 医生说他挺住了 没事了
[34:13] Can we see him? 我们可以看看他吗
[34:14] Yeah, you can. 当然 去吧
[34:15] You guys go ahead. 你们先去
[34:16] Thanks, Casey. 谢谢 凯西
[34:23] Hey, there he is. 他在那里
[34:25] Look at this guy. 看看这家伙
[34:27] Strong as an ox. 壮的像头牛
[34:29] I don’t feel it. 我感觉不出来
[34:30] The whole house is in the waiting room. 全队都在等候室里
[34:32] I’m not used to being the center of attention. 我可不习惯成为大家的焦点
[34:36] Thanks, you guys. 谢谢大家
[34:38] Soak it up while you can, Otis. 你就享受这一刻吧 奥蒂斯
[34:39] Hey. It’s Brian. 他叫布莱恩
[34:42] Right. 没错
[34:44] Sorry about that. 抱歉
[34:46] It’s fine. 没事
[34:49] Otis is fine. 奥蒂斯挺好的
[34:57] I heard Boden chewed your ear off 听说博登一直在你耳边唠叨
[34:58] for insubordination the other day. 上回的违反命令
[35:00] Yeah, I’d rather not relive it. 没错 还是别提了
[35:03] For what it’s worth, I get it. 不管怎样 我懂
[35:06] Racing into burning buildings is one thing, 冲进火场是一回事
[35:07] but being stuck outside while someone you love 但是当你爱的人有危险的时候
[35:11] is at risk, hell, there’s no training 你却被困在外面 任何训练
[35:14] that can make that any easier. 都没办法让它容易一些
[35:18] Casey, I told you, I’m–I’m not– 凯西 我跟你说过 我不是…
[35:20] Yeah, I know what you told me. 没错 你跟我说过
[35:21] That feeling, that connection, 那种感觉 那种联系
[35:24] it won’t go away just ’cause you don’t want it to be there. 不会因为你想让它消失它就消失
[35:48] Sorry to interrupt. 抱歉 打扰了
[35:49] Mind if I borrow him for a second? 介意我借用一下他吗
[35:50] – Sure. – Please. -当然 -请吧
[35:54] How you feeling? 感觉如何
[35:56] I feel like there’s a construction site in my skull. 感觉我的头像建筑工地一样
[35:59] But it’s easing up, I can focus more. 但情况好转了一点 我能集中精力了
[36:01] Good. 那就好
[36:02] A few more days of chicken soup and bed rest, 再喝几天鸡汤 再躺几天病床
[36:04] I’ll be hopping back up on Truck. 我就可以回云梯队了
[36:07] Well, that’s up to the department. 那得由局里决定了
[36:09] It’ll be a while before you can get a proper assessment. 还要过一阵子才能给你准确的评估
[36:12] I’m a patient man. 我是个病人
[36:32] Everything okay? 一切还好吗
[36:35] Let me just check on something. 让我检查一下
[36:37] Would you excuse me for a moment? 先失陪一下
[36:44] Should we be worried? 我们要担心吗
[36:48] I’m sure it’s gotta be nothing, right? 肯定没事的 对吧
[36:51] Yeah. 当然
[36:53] Yeah, I’m sure it’s… 肯定…
[37:02] Nothing… 没事
[37:10] – What now? – Nothing. -干什么呢 -没什么
[37:13] Just cleaning out some useless junk from my locker. 清理我储物柜里的垃圾
[37:16] For instance, Antonio gave me these 比如 这是我跟安东尼奥
[37:17] when we went to Montrose Beach. 去蒙特罗斯海滩时他给我他
[37:19] Don’t know why I still keep them. 真不知道我为什么还留着
[37:20] I haven’t used them since. 那之后我就没用过了
[37:21] I have realized something. 我还意识到一件事
[37:23] – Let’s hear it. – I need to move forward. -说来听听 -我需要向前看
[37:25] With a fresh perspective. 用崭新的视角
[37:27] And that includes this thing with Antonio. 包括我跟安东尼奥的事
[37:30] Okay. 好吧
[37:31] That sounds different than last night. 这跟昨晚你说的不一样啊
[37:34] I mean, technically, nothing changed 严格来说 从我验孕开始
[37:35] about our situation since before I took the test, right? 到现在什么都没有变 是吧
[37:38] – True. – Right. -是 -对
[37:39] So why would my feelings be any different now? 所以我为什么要感觉不一样
[37:41] I wanted to keep things light, leave my options open, do me. 是我想随意点 我不想局限自己
[37:46] I like this new attitude. 我喜欢你这新态度
[37:47] Strong. Steady. 强硬 坚定
[37:49] And who knows, I mean, if… if down the line, 谁知道呢 我是说 说到底
[37:54] Antonio and I are meant to be together, then– 如果安东尼奥和我注定在一起 那…
[37:56] Veering off course. 扯远了
[37:57] I think it might be better to just stick to the first part. 我觉得还是说回刚才的部分吧
[38:00] No. You’re right. You’re right. 你说得对 说得对
[38:03] Fresh start. 崭新的开始
[38:05] New day, new Brett. 新的一天 新的布莱特
[38:08] Amen to that. 祝你好运
[38:18] Uh, sorry, we’re… 抱歉 我们…
[38:24] You stuck here a while? 你在这里待了一段时间了吧
[38:27] Yeah, I was just about to start inventory. 是 我正准备开始清点库存
[38:30] – Why? – I was gonna hit Chi Cafe. -怎么了 -我本来想去喝咖啡
[38:32] Thought you might be up for a bite, 想着你可能会想喝
[38:34] but… another time. 不过 还是改天吧
[38:38] Well, hold on. Kelly… 等等 凯利
[38:41] Look, I know that communication is not your first language, 我知道你不擅长交流
[38:45] but… what’s going on with you lately? 但是最近你到底怎么了
[38:49] You’ve been dodging me and just acting off 火灾后你就一直躲着我
[38:51] ever since the fire. 行为很奇怪
[38:55] Can you just, for once, 哪怕只有一次 你能
[38:58] just tell me what you’re feeling? 告诉我你的感受吗
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme