时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I wanna introduce you to some people. | 我想把你介绍给一些人 |
[00:03] | And if I can make things happen for you, | 如果我可以为你做些什么 |
[00:05] | you damn well better believe I will. | 我绝对不会犹豫 |
[00:06] | If it’s all the same, I’d rather lay low, | 我还是想低调一点 |
[00:09] | grab a drink with my guys. | 和我的同事们喝几杯 |
[00:11] | I wanna connect a sledgehammer to a halligen bar. | 我想把铁锤和铁铤连起来 |
[00:13] | You wanna MIG weld it. | 你得用MIG焊熔 |
[00:16] | It’s a Slamigan. | 这是个铤锤 |
[00:17] | We’re gonna be rich. | 我们要发财了 |
[00:19] | Zach broke up with me. | 扎克跟我分手了 |
[00:20] | Let’s stay in. Just you and me. | 我们不出去了吧 就你跟我 |
[00:23] | Anna, she was her best when the two of you were together. | 安娜 你们在一起的时候 她状态最好 |
[00:26] | Cancer’s in my bones. | 癌细胞已经深入骨髓 |
[00:28] | My odds are not good. | 我希望不大了 |
[00:31] | No, baby. | 不 宝贝 |
[00:33] | It’s good to see Antonio again. | 很高兴再次见到安东尼奥 |
[01:11] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:13] | – What time is it? – It’s 7:15. | -几点了 -7点15分 |
[01:14] | You’d better get a move on. | 你最好快点了 |
[01:16] | Oh, I slept through my alarm. | 闹钟响我没听到 |
[01:18] | – Did, um… – Antonio headed out. | -那个 -安东尼奥先走了 |
[01:20] | Said not to wake you. | 说别吵醒你 |
[01:22] | Okay. Just give me ten minutes, okay? | 好吧 给我十分钟 |
[01:31] | I understand. | 好的 |
[01:33] | No, I just– I really don’t think I can | 不 我…我真的觉得 |
[01:35] | make it tomorrow. | 我明天去不了 |
[01:36] | I wish I could. It looks like I gotta work. | 我也想去 但是我好像有工作 |
[01:41] | Okay, yeah. I appreciate it. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[01:43] | Listen, we’ll talk soon, okay? | 听着 我们回头再说吧 |
[01:44] | I gotta run. Bye. | 我得先挂了 再见 |
[01:48] | You working a double shift? | 你上两轮班吗 |
[01:51] | What? | 什么 |
[01:53] | I just thought I heard you say you work tomorrow, too. | 我刚好像听到你明天也要上班 |
[01:57] | Uh, no. It’s… | 不 这是… |
[02:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:08] | you driving this morning, or we taking separate cars? | 今天你开车吗 还是说我们各走各的 |
[02:11] | No, I can drive. | 不 我来开 |
[02:13] | Good, ’cause my heater conked out. | 太好了 因为我的热空调坏了 |
[02:17] | Crack of dawn. | 大清早的 |
[02:19] | Yeah, sure. | 没错 |
[02:21] | It hurts. | 太痛苦了 |
[02:22] | – What’s this? – A little present for myself. | -这是什么 -给我自己的小礼物 |
[02:26] | It’s my squadaversary. | 是我的救援队纪念日 |
[02:27] | He made rescue squad on this date nine years ago. | 九年前的今天他加入了救援队 |
[02:30] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[02:31] | Didn’t you have to go back for retraining seven years ago? | 你不是七年前回去接受再培训了吗 |
[02:34] | Once in squad, always in the squad. | 一日在救援队 终身是救援队的人 |
[02:37] | Well, move it on down. I don’t want us bumping knees. | 好了 调下来点吧 我可不想撞到膝盖 |
[02:40] | Well, look at this. | 瞧瞧啊 |
[02:42] | It’s no longer the squad table. | 这已经不是救援队的桌子了 |
[02:44] | This is now officially the Gabriela Dawson nap time area. | 现在这里正式变成加布里埃拉·道森小睡区 |
[02:47] | I knew this was a bad idea. | 我就知道不该买 |
[02:50] | Truck 81, ambulance 61, car accident, | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 车祸 |
[02:53] | 91 South Oakley Boulevard. | 南奥克利林荫大道91号 |
[03:36] | Hey, hey, hey! Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[03:39] | – Sir, do not move! – My head is bleeding. | -先生 不要乱动 -我的头在出血 |
[03:42] | Okay, but if you move, the car can drop | 好吧 但如果你乱动 车子会掉下来 |
[03:44] | and make any injuries you have worse. | 加重你的伤势 |
[03:46] | Otis, Kidd, support the high side with cribbing stacks | 奥蒂斯 基德 用支撑杆和立柱 |
[03:48] | and paratech struts. | 撑住高一点的一侧 |
[03:49] | Mouch, Herrmann, stabilize the low side with cribbing. | 穆奇 赫尔曼 用支撑杆撑住低侧 |
[03:51] | – Yep. – Copy that. | -好的 -明白 |
[03:58] | Ma’am? You okay in there? | 女士 你没事吧 |
[04:07] | Driver’s eyes are open. She’s not talking. | 司机双眼睁开 但她不说话 |
[04:11] | Looks like no airbags. | 看来好像没有安全气囊 |
[04:13] | Steering wheel could have concussed her. | 可能撞到方向盘上脑震荡了 |
[04:15] | – She could be in shock. – Wanna give it a whirl? | -她可能吓到了 -要叫叫她吗 |
[04:20] | Ma’am, what’s your name? | 女士 你叫什么名字 |
[04:24] | Her name’s Holly. Boylan. | 她叫霍莉 博兰 |
[04:27] | And I’m Scott. | 我是斯科特 |
[04:29] | Okay, what happened, Holly? | 好吧 发生了什么 霍莉 |
[04:31] | I’d like to know that myself. | 我也想知道 |
[04:33] | Tell them, honey. | 告诉他们 亲爱的 |
[04:35] | How’d it happen? | 怎么回事 |
[04:37] | I, um–a shopping cart was rolling by itself | 我…在停车场一辆购物车 |
[04:40] | across the lot. It was about to bang into us. | 撞了过来 马上要撞上我们了 |
[04:42] | I just–I… | 我就…我… |
[04:44] | turned the wheel, and my foot must have slipped. | 打方向盘 我的脚肯定打滑了 |
[04:51] | – Careful! – Gotta brace your foot. | -小心点 -得给你的脚上支架 |
[04:54] | Just– | 别… |
[04:56] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[04:57] | Get this stupid thing off me. | 别给我戴上这种蠢东西 |
[05:01] | Ma’am, don’t move your head | 女士 脑袋不要动 |
[05:02] | until we get your neck stabilized. | 我们得先固定好你的脖子 |
[05:05] | He–he– | 他…他… |
[05:09] | I’m sorry about all this. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:13] | Happens all the time. | 这种事常见 |
[05:15] | Maybe not quite like this, | 可能不会像这样 |
[05:17] | but trust me, we’ve seen worse. | 但是相信我 我们见过更糟糕的 |
[05:21] | You ready to move her? | 准备好把她救出来了吗 |
[05:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:26] | Is there anything else you wanna tell me? | 你还有什么想告诉我们的吗 |
[05:31] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[05:42] | No, you don’t need to check my vitals; I’m fine. | 不 你不需要检查我的生命体征 我没事 |
[05:46] | What’s up with him? | 他怎么了 |
[05:47] | He refused treatment. | 他拒绝治疗 |
[05:49] | I told him there could be internal injuries, | 我说了这可能会留下永久的损伤 |
[05:50] | but he insisted. | 但他坚持 |
[06:04] | You guys married? | 你们是夫妻吗 |
[06:06] | – Yeah. – We’re going to Chicago Med. | -没错 -我们要去芝加哥医院 |
[06:08] | Hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[06:08] | She’s gonna be fine. | 她没事 |
[06:10] | We’re just gonna wait in the tow truck. | 我们只需要等拖车来 |
[06:11] | No, she’s not fine. | 不 她有事 |
[06:12] | She has a head injury, and we’re taking her to Med. | 她头部受伤了 我们要送她去医院 |
[06:16] | She can refuse care just like I did, right? | 她可以像我这样拒绝治疗的吧 |
[06:19] | Right? | 对吧 |
[06:22] | Holly, just tell them you refuse care. | 霍莉 告诉她们你拒绝治疗 |
[06:24] | Sir, can I talk to you for a second? | 先生 能和你说几句吗 |
[06:29] | Stay right here. | 待着别动 |
[06:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:33] | Look at your car. | 看看你的车 |
[06:35] | You ever seen anything like that? | 你见过这种情况吗 |
[06:38] | Herrmann, Mouch, you’ve been doing this a while. | 赫尔曼 穆奇 你们也是老消防员了 |
[06:41] | You ever seen one like this? | 你们见过这样的吗 |
[06:43] | Definitely a first. | 绝对是头一回 |
[06:45] | Ditto. | 没错 |
[06:47] | So? I wasn’t even looking. | 所以呢 我根本没注意 |
[06:50] | I was on my phone. | 我当时在打电话 |
[06:52] | Next– | 然后… |
[06:54] | Hey, wait a minute! What– | 等等 怎么… |
[06:57] | What is this? | 搞什么 |
[06:58] | We’re gonna check on the wellbeing of your wife. | 我们要检查一下你妻子的身体状况 |
[07:00] | She’ll be at Chicago Med. | 她会去芝加哥医院 |
[07:02] | Or, since you refuse treatment, | 既然你拒绝治疗 |
[07:04] | you can wait here for the cops. | 你可以在这里等警察 |
[07:06] | I’m sure they’re gonna want to talk to you. | 他们肯定想和你谈谈 |
[07:09] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[07:10] | Pack it up. | 收拾好 |
[07:18] | How’s it feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[07:19] | Everyone’s jealous. | 大家都很嫉妒 |
[07:20] | What are you gonna do when third shift comes in? | 第三个轮班的人来了你要怎么办 |
[07:22] | Put a sign on it that says, “Off limits.” | 弄块广告牌 上面写”不许坐” |
[07:25] | Hey, where you guys been? | 你们去哪里了 |
[07:26] | We had a call. | 出警了 |
[07:27] | Well, there’s a sales meeting apparently happening | 显然有个销售会议 |
[07:30] | that I don’t know about. | 而我不知道 |
[07:31] | – Oh, yeah, that’s right. – Oh, yeah. | -对哦 -是啊 |
[07:36] | Nick Porter! | 尼克·波特 |
[07:37] | – Hey, Julian! – Gentlemen, Julian. | -朱利安 -各位好 朱利安 |
[07:39] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[07:40] | Hey, thanks for bringing us on. | 谢谢你们叫我们来 |
[07:42] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[07:43] | You guys showed up, and I didn’t know we were | 你们都出现了 我还不知道我们 |
[07:44] | already bringing people on. | 已经叫人一起来了 |
[07:46] | With shirts, apparently. | 显然还穿着衬衫 |
[07:48] | Well, I was talking to my buddy, Nick, | 我在跟尼克伙计 |
[07:50] | about your brilliant invention. | 聊你杰出的发明 |
[07:51] | And he said he was looking for a new product to rep. | 他说他要代理新产品 |
[07:54] | It just so happens that Julian and I were talking | 碰巧朱利安和我 |
[07:57] | over at Chief’s house, and we thought, | 在队长家聊天 我们想着 |
[07:59] | why don’t we have two salesmen out in the field? | 不如我们安排两个推销员 |
[08:02] | How are we gonna pay for all this? | 我们怎么付得起钱 |
[08:04] | Don’t worry about that, Cruz. | 别担心这点 克鲁兹 |
[08:05] | You gotta spend it to earn it. | 不入虎穴焉得虎子 |
[08:07] | I have been spending it just to make | 我已经花钱了 就为了 |
[08:09] | a few more prototypes. | 多造几个原型 |
[08:10] | We can discuss this later. | 我们晚点聊这事 |
[08:12] | The important thing about this meeting | 这次会议的重点在于 |
[08:14] | is that our sales force gets their marching orders. | 我们的推销人员接到开工命令 |
[08:16] | Fantastic. | 没错 |
[08:17] | So, uh, Nick and I were talking. | 尼克和我聊了 |
[08:19] | We thought maybe we could start with the Midwest model. | 我们想着先从中西部模型开始 |
[08:21] | I take everything below Indianapolis. | 我负责印第安纳波利斯往南的一切 |
[08:23] | Kansas City, St. Louis. | 堪萨斯城 圣路易斯 |
[08:24] | Yeah, I’ll take your Minnesotas, | 我负责你的明尼苏达州 |
[08:26] | your Wisconsins, your Michigans, Ohio. | 威斯康星州 密歇根州 俄亥俄州 |
[08:28] | Yeah, we think there’s real money to be made. | 我们觉得这会大赚一笔 |
[08:30] | We just gotta land a few orders and you’ll be talking profits | 我们只用弄到几笔订单 你就会聊收益 |
[08:32] | – instead of expenses. – Exactly. | -而不是花费了 -没错 |
[08:35] | You know the last time I saw something like this? | 你知道我上次看见这种东西是什么时候吗 |
[08:40] | The Snuggie. | 懒人毛毯衣 |
[08:49] | Yup. | 进来 |
[08:51] | I saw your brother-in-law here. | 我看见了你妻子的弟弟 |
[08:53] | Yes, he thinks he sees Slamigan money | 是啊 他觉得他看见铤锤 |
[08:55] | falling from trees. | 下着钱雨 |
[08:57] | Told him I don’t wanna hear anything about it. | 我跟他说我半个字也不想听 |
[09:02] | Something on your mind, Captain? | 你有心事吗 队长 |
[09:05] | Yeah, yeah. A call we had this morning. | 是啊 我们今早的出警 |
[09:09] | Car wreck. | 车祸 |
[09:10] | Wife driving, husband in the passenger’s seat. | 妻子开车 丈夫在副驾驶 |
[09:13] | They were fine, except when I went to put the C-collar on, | 他们没事 不过我去上护颈圈时 |
[09:17] | she had bruises that weren’t from the accident. | 发现她有淤青 那并不是车祸导致的 |
[09:20] | They were fading, on her neck. | 淤青在慢慢消退 在她脖子上 |
[09:24] | I got the license plate. | 我抄下了车牌 |
[09:25] | I was thinking about calling Antonio. | 我打算给安东尼奥打电话 |
[09:27] | But, uh, it wasn’t a lot to go on. | 但没什么线索 |
[09:30] | I’m waiting for Dawson to get back from Med | 我在等道森从医院回来 |
[09:33] | to compare notes. | 问问情况 |
[09:36] | Okay. Call Antonio. | 好 给安东尼奥打电话 |
[09:38] | But I wanna make this clear. | 但我想说清楚 |
[09:40] | After that… | 在那之后 |
[09:42] | It’s a police matter. | 就是警方的事了 |
[09:45] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:53] | – How is she? – Her head’s fine. | -她怎么样 -她的头没事 |
[09:55] | Did you see the bruises? | 你看见淤青了吗 |
[09:56] | I saw them. I don’t like them. | 我看见了 我不喜欢 |
[09:59] | But the patient said she slipped getting out | 但病人说她在出浴缸时 |
[10:00] | of the bath tub. | 滑倒了 |
[10:02] | I’m not a lie detector. That’s my brother’s department. | 我不是测谎仪 那是我哥哥的部门 |
[10:04] | – If she doesn’t want– – No, we’re leaving! | -如果她不想 -不 我们走了 |
[10:06] | Ma’am, ma’am, you need to stay for observation. | 女士 你得留下来进行观察 |
[10:08] | She’s leaving. | 她要走了 |
[10:09] | This isn’t a fascist country. Yet. | 这不是法西斯国家 现在还不是 |
[10:11] | We can go when we want. | 我们想走就可以走 |
[10:12] | It is our serious recommendation that you– | 我们强烈推荐你们… |
[10:15] | Sir, your wife suffered a head injury. | 先生 你妻子头部受伤了 |
[10:17] | We should keep her here until we can make– | 我们该让她待在这里 直到我们… |
[10:18] | Yeah, you know, I suffered a head injury, too. | 我也头部受伤了 |
[10:19] | You don’t see me bitching about it. | 你没见我发牢骚啊 |
[10:21] | She’s fine, obviously. | 她显然没事 |
[10:23] | Why don’t you think about your wife for a minute? | 你怎么不考虑一下你妻子 |
[10:26] | Okay, I know what this is. | 我知道这事怎么回事了 |
[10:28] | Yeah, you get in one little accident, | 出了场小事故 |
[10:30] | and you got medical bills out the wazoo. | 就收到无数医药账单 |
[10:32] | Just so the insurance companies can really stick it to you. | 好让保险公司能继续跟你们勾结 |
[10:35] | You think I don’t have enough to deal with | 我的车彻底毁了 |
[10:36] | with a car that’s now totaled? | 你觉得我要处理的事不够多吗 |
[10:38] | Who’s gonna pay my deductable on that? | 谁来付我的扣除额 |
[10:39] | If this is a financial thing, we can– | 如果是因为钱 我们可以… |
[10:41] | Oh, you people. You don’t get it! | 你们根本不懂 |
[10:43] | All one big system, just sticking it to everyone! | 一个大系统 官官相护 |
[10:46] | You write down whatever it is you need to write down. | 你们想写下什么都行 |
[10:48] | We refuse treatment. Let’s go, Holly. | 我们拒绝治疗 走吧 霍莉 |
[10:52] | Yeah, well, I need to hear it from her. | 我得听她说 |
[11:11] | I feel fine, doctor. I’d like to go home. | 我感觉没事 医生 我想回家了 |
[11:17] | Excuse me. | 让一让 |
[11:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:32] | Well, she refused treatment, | 她拒绝治疗 |
[11:33] | but you could tellet she didn’t have a choice. | 但你能看出她别无选择 |
[11:34] | – She’s terrified of him. – I called Antonio | -她害怕他 -我给安东尼奥打了电话 |
[11:37] | with the license plate. | 告诉了他车牌 |
[11:38] | Is he coming by? | 他要去吗 |
[11:40] | No, he offered to send an officer to their address | 不 他说要派个警官去他们家 |
[11:42] | to check it out, but I’ve seen how that | 看看情况 但我见过这种事 |
[11:44] | sort of thing can backfire. | 是怎么产生反效果的 |
[11:45] | I told him I’d like to swing by myself first. | 我跟他说了我想自己先过去 |
[11:47] | Good. If there’s anybody who can | 很好 如果有谁 |
[11:49] | convince her to get help, it’s you. | 能说服她求助 那就是你 |
[11:50] | Yeah, well, I don’t know about that. | 我不确定 |
[11:52] | But I’ve gotta try. | 但我得试试 |
[11:59] | Hey, do you guys have any cold or flu medicine | 救护车上有感冒药 |
[12:01] | – on the ambo? – Why? | -或者流感药吗 -怎么了 |
[12:03] | ‘Cause I might have a cold or flu. | 因为我也许感冒或者得流感了 |
[12:05] | Not today. Go quarantine yourself. | 今天不行 去隔离自己 |
[12:07] | Thank you for the bedside manner. | 谢谢你这样对病人的态度 |
[12:08] | You know how those things blitz through the firehouse. | 你知道这些病在消防局传染得多快 |
[12:10] | I’m already running on empty. | 我已经没药了 |
[12:11] | Check the jump– | 去查查库存吧 |
[12:15] | Choo. | 呼 |
[12:16] | Go. | 快走 |
[12:23] | – You’re firing up the grill? – Maybe. | -你在加热烤架吗 -也许吧 |
[12:25] | – Burgers? – Brisket. | -做汉堡吗 -烤牛胸肉 |
[12:28] | I left my gloves in your car. | 我把手套落在你车里了 |
[12:31] | Keys are on the desk in my office. | 车钥匙在我办公桌上 |
[12:33] | – Cool. – All right. | -好 -好的 |
[13:06] | – They’re waterproof. – Yeah. | -是防水的 -对 |
[13:08] | Not water resistant. It’s pretty impressive. | 不只是隔水而已 很厉害了 |
[13:10] | – What do you know? – Yeah. | -想不到吧 -是啊 |
[13:11] | But the size of it, the sheer si– | 而且那个尺寸 这么… |
[13:15] | Hey, you want a sandwich? | 要吃三明治吗 |
[13:16] | – I left out the– – No, I don’t want a sandwich. | -我没加… -不 我不想吃三明治 |
[13:19] | I wanna know what the deal is with the Slamigan. | 我想知道铤锤到底是什么情况 |
[13:21] | The deal? | 什么情况 |
[13:22] | The deal is, we’re gonna get rich. | 情况就是 我们要发财了 |
[13:24] | See, that’s just it. | 这就是问题所在 |
[13:25] | We have no deal. | 根本没有达成合作 |
[13:27] | Sure, we do! | 当然达成了 |
[13:28] | A handshake deal. | 握手成交 |
[13:29] | There hasn’t been a handshake! | 根本没有握手 |
[13:30] | There’s been no handshake. | 完全没有握手 |
[13:32] | You don’t wanna partner with us? | 你不想跟我们合作吗 |
[13:35] | No, I do. I just… | 我当然想 我只是… |
[13:38] | You guys move so fast. | 你们的动作太快了 |
[13:40] | There’s already sales reps and, uh, logo shirts, and– | 都已经有推销员 logo衫 还有… |
[13:44] | That reminds me. | 这倒是提醒我了 |
[13:45] | All right. | 等等 |
[13:53] | 乔·克鲁兹 董事长兼首席执行官 | |
[13:58] | Mouch and I were talking, and this is your company, Joe. | 我和穆奇之前聊起 这是你的公司 |
[14:01] | I mean, yeah, sure, we got a little, you know, | 虽然我们有点激动了 |
[14:03] | spending money to invest. | 想花钱去投资 |
[14:04] | But it’s your ingenuity– your grit– | 但这个项目能够起步 |
[14:07] | that got this thing on its feet. | 全靠你的创意和勇气 |
[14:09] | So you be the chairman and take 51% of the company, okay? | 所以你当公司董事长 持有51%的股份 |
[14:13] | Herrmann and I will split the other 49%. | 我和赫尔曼分剩下的49% |
[14:17] | But what about Brett? | 那布莱特呢 |
[14:19] | What about Brett, what? | 布莱特怎么了 |
[14:21] | There wouldn’t be a Slamigan without all of your help | 如果没有你帮忙打样 |
[14:23] | on those prototypes. | 铤锤也做不出来 |
[14:27] | Brett gets ten percent of the company. | 布莱特可以分10%的股份 |
[14:29] | Well, I guess she deserves a little– | 她确实有资格拿到一部分… |
[14:30] | From your share. | 从你们的股份里抽 |
[14:33] | That’s perfectly reasonable. | 完全合理 |
[14:36] | I’ve never owned any part of a– | 我从来没有持有过… |
[14:46] | I think she got overwhelmed by your generosity, Joe. | 她似乎被你的大方吓到了 乔 |
[14:49] | So let’s talk about outgoing expenses. | 接下来谈谈其他支出吧 |
[15:09] | Sorry about that. | 刚才抱歉 |
[15:11] | I shouldn’t have looked at that chicken salad sandwich. | 我就不该看那个鸡肉沙拉三明治 |
[15:13] | You want me to take 61 out of service | 要不要我让61号救护车暂停出勤 |
[15:15] | so you can rest a minute? | 你先休息一下 |
[15:16] | No, I’m fine now. | 不用 我没事 |
[15:17] | I think I got it out of my system. | 现在应该好了 |
[15:19] | This may be psychosomatic after Otis said he had the flu. | 可能是奥蒂斯说他感冒造成的心理作用 |
[15:21] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[15:23] | I think so. | 应该是 |
[15:24] | I mean, one minute I’m achy and tired and nauseated. | 前一分钟还特别疼 很累还犯恶心 |
[15:28] | The next, I feel fine. | 下一分钟又没事了 |
[15:30] | I don’t know what’s going on. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[15:32] | I felt the same way this morning. | 今天早上也有这种感觉 |
[15:34] | Yesterday, too. | 昨天也是 |
[15:37] | Brett. | 布莱特 |
[15:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:42] | You sound pregnant. | 你听起来像是怀孕了 |
[15:53] | Are you late? | 经期延迟了吗 |
[16:02] | Antonio? | 安东尼奥的吗 |
[16:31] | Smell that meat all the way to Firehouse 21. | 这肉味都飘到21消防局了 |
[16:38] | What are you doing? Slow cooking brisket? | 你在做什么 慢烤牛胸肉吗 |
[16:40] | Yeah, about five more hours. | 再过五个小时吧 |
[16:43] | Yeah, well, I got here too early, then. | 看来我来得太早了 |
[16:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:52] | Look, I know I might have come on a little strong this past month. | 这个月我可能有点太强势了 |
[16:55] | A little? | 有点吗 |
[16:57] | Well, I’ve always been a bull in a china shop. | 我有时候确实是横冲直撞的 |
[16:59] | And the china, too, come to think of it. | 而且有时候自己还很脆弱 |
[17:03] | All right, this is me extending my hand | 好吧 我现在就是伸出手 |
[17:06] | saying I’m in your corner. | 表示完全听你的 |
[17:13] | Good. And you’re gonna love this. | 好的 你听了肯定会高兴 |
[17:14] | I’m having dinner with the Deputy Commissioner. | 我跟副局长约好了吃晚餐 |
[17:17] | Frank’s an old friend of mine. | 弗兰克是我的老朋友 |
[17:19] | Steve Mitchell and Gil Tanner from City Hall. | 还有市政厅的史蒂夫·米丘尔和吉尔·泰纳 |
[17:21] | All very good people to know. | 都是该认识的人 |
[17:22] | – No, I don’t– – No pressure. | -我不想… -不必有压力 |
[17:23] | But these aren’t mouthpieces. | 但他们可不是空谈者 |
[17:25] | These are your kind of people. | 他们跟你是一类人 |
[17:27] | Hard workers. | 都是实干家 |
[17:29] | Trying to make Chicago stronger. | 希望能够打造一个更强大的芝加哥 |
[17:31] | You don’t like politics. I get that. | 你不喜欢政治 我理解 |
[17:34] | But there may come a time where you may need something | 但以后你可能会需要政府的帮助 |
[17:36] | from the city or the department, | 需要局里的配合 |
[17:38] | and it helps to be able to call a friendly face. | 如果手上有人脉 能够方便一些 |
[17:41] | – When is it? – Tomorrow night. | -什么时候吃 -明天晚上 |
[17:43] | – What time? – 7:30. | -几点 -七点半 |
[17:45] | I’ll text you the details. | 具体信息我发你 |
[17:51] | – Okay. – Yeah? | -好吧 -真的吗 |
[17:52] | – Yeah. – Great. | -嗯 -太好了 |
[17:54] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[17:56] | Send some of this barbecue to 21. | 烤好之后给21号消防队送一点吧 |
[18:25] | Mrs. Boylan? | 博兰夫人 |
[18:30] | Mrs. Boylan. | 博兰夫人 |
[18:32] | It’s Captain Casey from Firehouse 51. | 我是51号消防队的凯西队长 |
[18:34] | I just wanted to check in and see how you’re doing | 我想来看看您的情况 |
[18:36] | after the accident this morning. | 毕竟今天早上发生了事故 |
[18:37] | Please, my husband is upstairs. | 别这样 我老公在楼上 |
[18:39] | If he finds out I was talking to you– | 要是他发现我在跟你说话 |
[18:40] | I know what you’re dealing with. | 我知道你的情况 |
[18:42] | I watched someone very close to me go through it. | 我有很亲近的人也经历过类似的事 |
[18:47] | Thank you for your concern, Captain. | 谢谢你的关心 队长 |
[18:49] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[18:50] | Holly… | 霍莉… |
[18:52] | There are places you can go to get help. | 你可以去很多地方寻求帮助 |
[19:01] | No one can help me. | 没有人能帮我 |
[19:20] | It’s clear she lives in total fear of this guy. | 她很明显活在对那个男人的恐惧中 |
[19:22] | Worse than that, you’re missing she’s given up all hope. | 你没注意到的是 她已经放弃了希望 |
[19:25] | I ran Scott Boylan’s ID. | 我查了斯科特·博兰的身份 |
[19:26] | Turns out we’ve had a few run-ins with him. | 我们似乎跟他打过几次交道 |
[19:28] | CPD was dispatched to his residence | 芝加哥警署曾经两次 |
[19:30] | on two separate occasions. | 到他家出警 |
[19:31] | Yeah, I responded twice to those calls | 对 我还当值时 |
[19:32] | back when I was in uniform. | 接过两次这种报警 |
[19:34] | Both domestic related. | 两次都是家庭纠纷 |
[19:36] | Great. | 很好 |
[19:36] | The first call a neighbor phoned in | 第一次是邻居报的警 |
[19:38] | saying he heard a disturbance. | 说他听到了扭打声 |
[19:39] | When we got to the door, guy meets us halfway | 等我们赶到时 丈夫把我们拦在了 |
[19:41] | down the sidewalk, tells us this is a waste of time. | 人行道半路 说这是浪费时间 |
[19:43] | Wife comes out, says she slipped in the bath tub. | 妻子出来 说是自己在浴缸里滑倒的 |
[19:46] | Did you arrest him? | 你们逮捕他了吗 |
[19:48] | We didn’t. She was convincing. | 没有 她说得很真切 |
[19:50] | This is exactly the problem, Chief. | 问题就在这里 队长 |
[19:53] | No victim, no crime. | 没有目击者就没有犯罪 |
[19:54] | We can’t make an arrest without a complainant. | 我们不能毫无根据的去抓人 |
[19:56] | And the second call? | 那第二通电话呢 |
[19:58] | About a month later, we get a 911 call. | 大概一个月后 我们接到一通报警电话 |
[20:00] | Same house, but it was a hang up. | 还是那家 但接起来就挂了 |
[20:02] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[20:03] | The call went through to 911, but no one was on the line. | 911接了电话 但另一头没人 |
[20:05] | Dispatch sends a uniform by to be sure. | 调度台派了一个警察去确认情况 |
[20:08] | I recognize the house as soon as we roll up. | 我们一到那 我就认出了那间房子 |
[20:10] | Wife says she was dialing 411 but her finger slipped. | 妻子说她是想拨411 但手滑了 |
[20:12] | But she’s cradling her midsection, | 可当时她捂着自己的肚子 |
[20:15] | and her husband’s got bruised up knuckles. | 而且她丈夫的指节有淤青 |
[20:16] | Tell me you arrested him that time. | 告诉我你那次逮捕他了 |
[20:18] | Yeah, Atwater put the cuffs on him, | 是 阿特沃特给他戴上的手铐 |
[20:19] | over the wife’s objections. | 妻子一直在拦着他 |
[20:20] | But, look, I don’t know what happened after that– | 但我不知道那之后他是什么情况 |
[20:22] | If he pled or the charges were dropped, | 是认罪还是我们放弃起诉了 |
[20:24] | because there never was a trial. | 因为这案子一直没上庭 |
[20:26] | This guy’s gotta go down. | 必须有人治治这家伙 |
[20:30] | How do we put an end to this? | 我们怎么能阻止他 |
[20:31] | You tried talking to the wife. | 你试着找那个妻子聊聊 |
[20:32] | I’ll try talking to Boylan himself. | 我去找博兰聊聊 |
[20:34] | If I catch a whiff of probable cause, | 只要有一点不对劲 |
[20:35] | I’ll drag him in. If not– | 我就把他关进来 要是没有… |
[20:37] | If not… | 要是没有 |
[20:39] | At least he’ll know he’s got eyes on him. | 至少他也知道有人盯着他了 |
[20:40] | That’s the idea. | 是的 |
[20:41] | Now sit tight till we get back to you. | 现在 耐心等我们消息吧 |
[20:45] | I’d love nothing more than to put bracelets on this guy again. | 我很愿意再给这家伙戴上手铐 |
[21:00] | We were so careful. | 我们那么小心的 |
[21:01] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂了 |
[21:02] | Well, you know, let’s not jump | 知道吗 我们先别这么 |
[21:04] | to any conclusions until we get to Med. | 急着下结论 先去芝加哥医院再说 |
[21:06] | – Grab a test. – We can’t go to Med. | -做个检查 -我们不能去那里 |
[21:07] | No way. Take me to a pharmacy. | 你休想 带我去药房 |
[21:09] | Somewhere out of our district. | 在我们片区之外找一家 |
[21:11] | Hospital tests are way better indicators– | 医院检查准确多了… |
[21:14] | Nope, you’re right. Pharmacy’s a much better idea. | 不 你说得对 去药房就挺好 |
[21:28] | Best one. | 最好的了 |
[21:38] | How y’all doing today? | 你们好吗 |
[21:40] | Uh, can I, uh… | 那个 我能… |
[21:45] | Need to see if my husband knocked me up. | 得看看我丈夫有没有搞大我肚子 |
[21:47] | Oh, uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[21:53] | 18 dollars and 42 cents. | 18块4毛2 |
[22:03] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[22:05] | – Uh, Ma’am? – Keep the change. | -女士 -不用找了 |
[22:14] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:17] | No. | 不好 |
[22:20] | Here’s the thing. | 听我说 |
[22:21] | Knowing is better than not knowing. | 知道比不知道要好 |
[22:24] | I can’t be pregnant, Gabby. | 我不能怀孕 加比 |
[22:27] | When we come to it. | 等有结果了再说 |
[22:30] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[22:48] | This is not good. | 这可不妙 |
[22:50] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[22:52] | Hey, Otis, buddy, do you think you could cover | 奥蒂斯 伙计 你这个月能帮我 |
[22:53] | my rent this month? | 给一下房租吗 |
[22:54] | It’s just a floater until the next paycheck. | 等我下一张工资支票来了就行 |
[22:57] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[22:59] | What’s going on, Joe? | 怎么了 乔 |
[23:00] | Uh, nothing, it’s just that I was writing so many checks | 没事 就是我花了太多钱 |
[23:03] | making the prototype, I guess I lost track. | 开发原型 一下手里没数儿 |
[23:05] | Funds are in the danger zone. | 开发基金不多了 |
[23:07] | Oh, well, hey, listen. | 听着 |
[23:09] | Mouch and I will pay our share. | 穆奇和我可以出的 |
[23:10] | What, no. No, no way. | 什么 不 不行 |
[23:12] | I’m the CEO and the chairman. | 我是首席执行官兼主席 |
[23:13] | And like you said, you gotta spend it to make it. | 你也说过 不入虎穴焉得虎子 |
[23:14] | So, I spent it. | 所以我舍得了 |
[23:16] | Now I just gotta trust we make it. | 现在 我只要相信我们做得出就好 |
[23:18] | That doesn’t seem right. | 那听起来不对吧 |
[23:20] | Hey, give me a call if you hear from Nick or Julian. | 要是尼克或朱利安有消息 记得通知我 |
[23:22] | What– Sure, but you know, that might take a– | 是 但那可能需要… |
[23:25] | little time. | 一点时间 |
[23:34] | You need help with that? | 要我帮忙吗 |
[23:36] | Did Hank Aaron need help hitting home runs? | 汉克·阿伦需要人帮他打本垒打吗 |
[23:38] | 鲁斯在1932年世界大赛第三场第五局上场击球时 指向中外野看台 并随即打出那个方向的本垒打 | |
[23:38] | Oh, so you’re calling your shot? | 所以你指哪儿打哪儿咯 |
[23:41] | That was Babe Ruth. | 那是贝比·鲁斯 |
[23:46] | Hey, so, | 所以… |
[23:48] | when I went to go grab the keys– | 我去拿钥匙的时候… |
[23:53] | and I swear I wasn’t snooping. | 我发誓我不是故意的 |
[23:56] | I saw the letter on your desk. | 我看到了你桌上的信 |
[24:00] | From Springfield. | 斯普林菲尔德寄来的 |
[24:03] | Why aren’t you going? | 你为什么不去 |
[24:05] | It’s just not a good idea. | 那不是什么好主意 |
[24:11] | Of course it’s a good idea. | 当然是了 |
[24:20] | You–You don’t think you can handle it? | 你…觉得你承担不来吗 |
[24:25] | Maybe you should stay out of this, okay? | 或许你还是别管这事了 好吗 |
[24:29] | I know you pretty well, Kelly. | 我可是很了解你的 凯利 |
[24:34] | And you can. You can handle it. | 而且你能 你能承担的 |
[24:38] | In fact… | 实际上 |
[24:40] | You have to. | 你必须得去 |
[24:43] | I’m gonna go, too. | 我也会去的 |
[24:46] | You can thank me later. | 等会儿再谢我吧 |
[25:02] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[25:03] | – What? – Where’s that fireman? | -什么 -那个消防员在哪里 |
[25:05] | There he is. | 在那啊 |
[25:06] | Hey, did you call the cops on me? | 是你叫警察来找我的吗 |
[25:09] | ‘Cause I’m gonna rip your stinkin’ head off! | 看我不把你脑袋拧下来 |
[25:12] | What, do you beat your wife, tough guy? | 怎么 你打你老婆了吗 硬汉 |
[25:14] | – Hey, you go to hell. – Oh, come on! | -你去死吧 -来啊 |
[25:15] | See what it’s like when someone hits back. | 我让你尝尝有人还手是什么滋味 |
[25:17] | Stay out of my business. | 你给我少管闲事 |
[25:18] | Hey, get in your car, get the hell out of here, | 坐上你的车 给我离开 |
[25:20] | or I’ll let him kick your ass. | 否则我不会拉着他了 |
[25:22] | Hell with all of you. | 你们都去死吧 |
[25:25] | Next time you won’t see me coming. | 你以后给我小心点 |
[25:27] | I’m right here, pal. | 我就在这 伙计 |
[25:28] | Enough! | 够了 |
[25:30] | You! Leave now. | 你 给我离开 |
[25:44] | We went by there and talked to them both. | 我们过去跟他们两个聊了聊 |
[25:45] | She sang the same old song. | 她说的还是老一套 |
[25:47] | “I slipped in the bath tub.” | “我在浴缸里滑倒了” |
[25:48] | “I fell down the stairs.” | “我从楼梯上摔下来了” |
[25:49] | Our hands are tied here. | 我们也没有办法 |
[25:50] | He threatened me. Arrest him for that. | 他威胁我 为这个逮捕他吧 |
[25:52] | I press charges. | 我要起诉 |
[25:54] | There were a half dozen witnesses. | 有十多个目击证人呢 |
[25:55] | Yeah, I was standing right there. | 是啊 我就在现场 |
[25:56] | Look, if that’s what you wanna do, absolutely. | 如果你想这么做的话 完全可以 |
[25:58] | Could jam him up for 90 days if he doesn’t have a good lawyer. | 如果他没有好律师的话至少能困住他90天 |
[26:01] | In and out, if he does. | 有的话很快就放出来了 |
[26:02] | Maybe we can get him away from her, | 也许我们能把他从她身边支开 |
[26:04] | even for a short time, talk to her alone. | 哪怕很短的一段时间 单独和她谈谈 |
[26:06] | There are a number of no-contact women’s shelters. | 有许多匿名妇女保护中心 |
[26:09] | Look, you have to know– and trust me when I say | 你必须知道 而且请相信我 |
[26:10] | I’ve dealt with this before– | 我以前对付过这种事 |
[26:12] | If she doesn’t wanna go, she’s not going. | 如果她不想走 她不会走的 |
[26:14] | Doesn’t matter how many brochures we give her | 不管我们给她发多少求助小册子 |
[26:16] | or if we walk her inside the front door. | 哪怕把她亲手送过去都没用 |
[26:17] | She has to decide she wants it. | 她必须主动决定她要这么做 |
[26:21] | The parking lot, she was behind the wheel. | 停车场里 她就坐在驾驶席上 |
[26:22] | He was looking down at his phone. | 他正在看手机 |
[26:24] | She swerved and floored it over a cluster of pylons. | 她突然加速撞到了一堆推车上 |
[26:27] | I don’t think it was an accident. | 我觉得这不可能是意外 |
[26:29] | Soon as we got the husband out of the vehicle, | 我们把她丈夫从车里拖出来时 |
[26:30] | she looked at me with desperation in her eyes. | 她看着我 眼里满满的都是绝望 |
[26:32] | She’s desperate. I felt it. | 她非常绝望 我能感觉到 |
[26:34] | She’s looking for a lifeline. | 她在求一线生机 |
[26:35] | I’d like to give her one before he kills her. | 我希望助她一臂之力 免得她被他杀了 |
[26:38] | Okay. We have our marching orders. | 那好 我们也准备好了 |
[26:40] | I’ll talk to Richardson in violent crimes. | 我和暴力犯罪科的理查森谈谈 |
[26:42] | And this woman I know, Charlene, | 而我认识的这个沙琳 |
[26:43] | she’s a victim information and referral advocate. | 她是受害者信息保护推荐人和支持者 |
[26:46] | We’ll make our pitch to her. | 我们去找她试一试 |
[26:47] | – Thanks. – Okay. | -多谢 -好的 |
[26:49] | Let us know if we can do anything else. | 还有什么别的能做的就跟我们说 |
[26:52] | Yeah. | 好 |
[26:57] | – Wanna call out to the crimes? – Yeah. | -要不要联系犯罪科 -好 |
[26:59] | Okay, I’ll do that. | 好 我去联系 |
[27:00] | Hey, there she is. | 你在这呢 |
[27:04] | I’ll take that. | 我拿着吧 |
[27:06] | – Good to see you, Antonio. – Hey, sis. | -见到你很高兴 安东尼奥 -好啊妹子 |
[27:07] | I’m gonna call sarge. Let him know what we’re doing. | 我去联系警长 跟他汇报进展 |
[27:09] | Yeah, good. | 好 好 |
[27:11] | Hey. Sorry I took off earlier. | 抱歉我早走了 |
[27:13] | But you were so cute there with your eyes closed | 但是你闭着眼睛团成一团的样子 |
[27:15] | all snuggled up. | 好可爱啊 |
[27:16] | Oh, yeah. Well, I, um… | 是啊 我是呢 |
[27:18] | I hope it’s okay. | 我希望这样没事 |
[27:19] | I mean, if I wasn’t on duty, I’d have stayed all day. | 如果我不是有任务 我真想呆上一整天 |
[27:26] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了这是 |
[27:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:31] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[27:33] | Hey, what is it? | 到底怎么了 |
[27:36] | Antonio, I have to– | 安东尼奥 我… |
[27:38] | Truck 81, squad 3, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[27:40] | Ambulance 61, 525 West Cullerton. | 61号救护车 西卡勒顿525号 |
[27:43] | – They say West Cullerton? – Yeah. | -西卡勒顿 -对 |
[27:44] | That’s their house, the guy, | 这是家暴的那家 |
[27:45] | Scott Boylan, the wife beater. | 斯科特·博兰的住址 |
[27:46] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[28:08] | Truck 81, take the rear and check the first floor. | 81车 从后面检查一楼 |
[28:12] | Rescue squad, primary search on the second floor. | 搜救队 对二楼进行第一轮搜寻 |
[28:14] | 51, let’s get a hose line on that fire. | 51车 接上水枪开始灭火 |
[28:17] | Otis, you and Mouch vent the roof. | 奥蒂斯 你和穆奇灭屋顶的火 |
[28:19] | Herrman, Kidd, with me. | 赫尔曼 基德跟我来 |
[28:21] | Clear rooms and work our way up to assist rescue squad. | 清查房间 上楼帮助搜救队 |
[28:23] | Capp, Tony, you head upstairs and clear the bedrooms | 卡普 托尼 你们去楼上搜查 |
[28:26] | on the north side. Cruz, stick with me. | 北侧卧室 克鲁兹 跟我来 |
[28:28] | We’ll clear the south. | 我们清查南侧 |
[28:29] | Okay, we have reason to believe the house is owned | 我们有理由相信这所房子的主人 |
[28:32] | by the man who tried to mix it up with Casey | 就是来我们这里找凯西茬的 |
[28:33] | on the apron floor. | 那个人 |
[28:34] | He may be on scene. | 他可能在现场 |
[28:36] | He may be violent. | 他可能有暴力倾向 |
[28:37] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 行动行动行动 |
[28:49] | Tony, Capp, clear those rooms. | 托尼 卡普 清查房间 |
[28:52] | – Copy! – Cruz, with me. | -收到 -克鲁兹跟我来 |
[28:53] | Chief, the second floor’s fully engulfed. | 队长 二楼火情严重 |
[28:56] | Copy. | 收到 |
[28:56] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[28:59] | – Go that way. – Copy! | -去那边 -收到 |
[29:28] | Fire department, call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[29:30] | Fire department, call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[30:10] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[30:35] | There is no way out. | 没有出路了 |
[30:43] | Dawson, Brett! | 道森 布莱特 |
[30:45] | We got a male, 30! Breathing, unconscious, | 找到30岁男性一名 有呼吸 昏迷 |
[30:48] | on his way to you! | 正送往你们处 |
[30:49] | Copy. We’re standing by. | 收到 我们等你们 |
[30:51] | – Oh, god. – Team, second floor fire is contained. | -天啊 -二楼火情已控制 |
[31:07] | Holly. Listen to me. | 霍莉 听我说 |
[31:11] | I know you wanna talk. | 我知道你想找人谈谈 |
[31:13] | I know that’s why you wrecked the car. | 我知道这就是你故意撞车的原因 |
[31:15] | Why you did this. | 你纵火的原因 |
[31:20] | The person that went through this that I knew, | 我认识一个经历过这一切的人 |
[31:24] | it was my mom. | 就是我妈 |
[31:27] | And she went to prison for a long time, | 而她去监狱里关了很久 |
[31:30] | for the way she handled it. | 就因为她极端的处理手段 |
[31:32] | Now, you can go down that same road, | 你可以重蹈她的覆辙 |
[31:35] | or you can walk into a no-contact shelter. | 或者你可以向匿名妇女保护中心求助 |
[31:42] | But it gets better. I promise you. | 但一切都会好的 我保证 |
[31:50] | You have an entire life to live that you can’t even see yet. | 你还有大好的人生 你想象不到的人生 |
[32:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:28] | He’s got a deep laceration on the side of his head. | 他的头部侧面有非常深的撕裂伤 |
[32:30] | Second, third degree burns. | 二到三级烧伤 |
[32:31] | Minor smoke inhalation. | 轻度烟雾吸入 |
[32:35] | Brett. | 布莱特 |
[32:36] | Um, lung sounds are slightly stridor, but sats are good. | 肺部呼吸音有轻度嘶鸣声 但指标正常 |
[32:40] | Hey, uh, how’d he get that gash? | 他头上的伤口是怎么弄的 |
[32:45] | Saw him fall in the fire. | 在火里摔的 |
[32:48] | Yeah, exactly. | 是啊 没错 |
[32:51] | Hit his head on the bed post. | 他在床头上磕的 |
[32:53] | That’s good enough for me. | 那我没问题了 |
[32:59] | Fire’s out! Secondary search complete and negative, chief! | 火灭了 二次搜索完成 无伤员 队长 |
[33:03] | Okay, let’s get back in there to help them overhaul. | 好 那我们回去检查一遍 |
[33:05] | – Let’s go. – Copy that, chief. | -行动 -收到 队长 |
[33:16] | Hey, Nick Porter just texted me. | 尼克·波特给我发短信了 |
[33:19] | He already has a purchase order. | 他已经接到购买订单了 |
[33:20] | What? Oh, thank god! | 什么 太好了 |
[33:22] | Where, when? How many slamigans? | 哪里 什么时候 买了多少 |
[33:23] | Otis, hold off on that loan, buddy. | 奥蒂斯 先别贷款了 哥们 |
[33:25] | – You got it. – He doesn’t say the details. | -好的 -他没说细节 |
[33:27] | Says he’s sending a fax to the firehouse. | 只说他给消防队发了封传真 |
[33:28] | All right. | 好 |
[33:35] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[33:44] | We’ll reimburse the department for ink and, uh, | 我们会补偿队里的 印刷费 |
[33:48] | Paper, of course. | 还有纸张费 |
[33:53] | Did you change your hair? I like that. | 你变发型了吗 我喜欢 |
[33:55] | It’s pretty. | 很漂亮 |
[33:57] | Looks nice. | 看起来不错 |
[34:04] | Two? | 两个 |
[34:05] | I’m sure it’s a small firehouse. | 我敢肯定那一定是个小消防局 |
[34:07] | Yeah, in Appleton. | 是啊 在阿普尔顿 |
[34:10] | – Two? – 51% of 330 is– | -两个 -330的百分之51是… |
[34:14] | 169.30 $168.30. | |
[34:16] | Well, minus the commission, too. | 减去佣金 |
[34:19] | But, hey, you know what? | 但是 你知道吗 |
[34:21] | Come on, Joe. | 没事的 乔 |
[34:22] | – We’ll buy you breakfast. – Yeah. | -我们请你吃早饭 -对啊 |
[34:24] | I’m sure Denny’s has a Grand Slam-igan. | 我肯定丹尼那里有大铤锤 |
[35:03] | Not cool! | 一点都不酷 |
[35:08] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[35:10] | Burgess called, told me that she talked | 伯吉斯打电话了 告诉我 |
[35:12] | to the Monmouth Women’s Shelter and that they have a spot open. | 她和蒙茅斯女子收容所谈过了 他们有位置 |
[35:17] | Holly Boylan accepted. | 霍莉·博兰接受了 |
[35:19] | – That’s great. – Yeah. | -那真棒 -是啊 |
[35:20] | She also told me that the husband is conscious. | 她还告诉我说她老公清醒了 |
[35:23] | He is not pressing charges. | 他不会起诉的 |
[35:28] | I should have seen it coming, Chief. | 我应该料到会是这样的 队长 |
[35:31] | I knew she was at the end of her rope. | 我知道她已经到极限了 |
[35:33] | Enough of that. | 行了 |
[35:37] | You did good. | 你做得很好了 |
[35:40] | Come on. | 好了 |
[35:59] | Put it in gear, roomie. | 出发吧 室友 |
[36:15] | I’m just so glad you could make it. | 很开心你能赶过来 |
[36:17] | Well, I’m glad to be here. | 能过来我也很开心 |
[36:19] | This–this wouldn’t even have been possible | 如果不是凯利的话 |
[36:22] | if Kelly hadn’t started the ball rolling. | 这一切都不可能发生 |
[36:23] | Ah, well, you took the reins. | 是你运作得好 |
[36:25] | I wish I could have done more. | 我希望我可以做得更多 |
[36:26] | Oh, you did plenty. | 你已经做了很多了 |
[36:29] | It is my pleasure to open the Anna Turner Children’s Nursery | 我很荣幸开设安娜·特纳托儿所 |
[36:33] | as part of our care and support of the families of children | 作为我们对进行癌症治疗的孩子们的家庭的 |
[36:36] | going through cancer treatment. | 关爱和支持 |
[36:38] | Anna Turner was a bright light in this facility. | 安娜·特纳是这里的一束光 |
[36:42] | And what this nursery does is spreads that light– | 这个托儿所将会传播她的这道光 |
[36:45] | that hope– that radiance she embodied. | 希望和光辉 |
[36:59] | I don’t know what you mean. I’m a born navigator. | 我不知道你在说什么 我自带导航 |
[37:03] | Yeah, well, we’ll agree to disagree. | 好吧 我们求同存异 |
[37:08] | Hey, thanks for getting me there. | 谢谢你带我来这 |
[37:13] | Any time you need someone to support you, | 任何时候你需要有人站在你身边支持你 |
[37:16] | I’m your girl. | 我永远都在 |
[37:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:38] | Have you been to the Harlo Diner? | 你去过哈洛餐厅吗 |
[37:42] | They have the best milkshakes. | 他们的奶昔最好喝了 |
[37:44] | – It’s– – They’re good. | -那… -超好喝 |
[37:46] | It’s, like, 20 degrees out. | 外面零下六七度 |
[37:48] | I am just throwing it out there. | 我只是告诉你 |
[37:51] | I–No, I can’t. I, uh… | 我 不 不行 我… |
[37:56] | I agreed to a dinner with Grissom | 我答应和格里索姆 |
[37:59] | and some of these Chicago bigwigs. | 还有一些芝加哥的大佬一起吃饭了 |
[38:02] | And I’m barely gonna make it back in time. | 我几乎要赶不及了 |
[38:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:06] | Pedal to the metal, then. | 那就全速前进吧 |
[38:20] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[38:21] | Thanks for coming over. | 谢谢你过来 |
[38:23] | I couldn’t bear to do it on my own. | 我自己一个人做不到 |
[38:24] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[38:25] | I’m here for you. | 我会和你一起面对的 |
[38:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:38] | I’m the one who keeps reminding Antonio | 一直提醒安东尼奥 |
[38:39] | that we’re keeping it casual. | 我们之间不是认真的是我 |
[38:42] | Seeing other people. | 和别人约会的是我 |
[38:45] | But watching him today, | 但是今天看到他 |
[38:47] | the way he’s always looking after the vulnerable, | 他总是那样照顾弱者 |
[38:51] | the people in need… | 照顾有需要的人… |
[38:55] | He makes a pretty great dad. | 他一定是个很棒的爸爸 |
[39:00] | He does. | 是的 |
[39:03] | He does, but, um… | 是的 但… |
[39:05] | Maybe– | 也许… |
[39:07] | maybe you’re just thinking a bit emotionally right now. | 也许你现在只是有点情绪化 |
[39:13] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[39:18] | Or maybe this was meant to be. | 或者注定如此 |