时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | This Zach guy is really cool. | 这个叫扎克的人真的很好 |
[00:03] | But you are so special to me. | 可你对我来说很特别 |
[00:05] | It’ll clear up a lot of things, | 等我搬出去 很多事情 |
[00:08] | once I move out. | 就会变简单了 |
[00:09] | I don’t want you to leave. | 我不想让你搬走 |
[00:12] | I’m so excited to be here today | 很高兴今天能在这里 |
[00:13] | with Sergeant Trudy Platt. | 和特鲁迪·普拉特警长一起交流 |
[00:18] | Medic! | 急救员 |
[00:19] | – Eric Mitchell. – Yeah? | -埃里克·米切尔 -什么事 |
[00:21] | This could be the start of a bombing campaign. | 这可能是一系列炸弹活动的开始 |
[00:24] | We think that Eric and Sheri were targeted | 我们认为埃里克和雪莉成为目标 |
[00:26] | for reporting on the same story. | 是因为做过同一则报道 |
[00:28] | Didn’t Eric run the Larry Shepard story? | 埃里克不是写过拉里·谢帕德的故事吗 |
[00:29] | White male, 40s, beard. | 四十几岁有胡须的白人男性 |
[00:31] | It matches. | 符合特征 |
[00:32] | So you guys blew up your reporter’s career | 所以你们因为一个假新闻 |
[00:35] | based on fake news? | 毁了自家记者的事业 |
[00:36] | He never forgave us for that. | 他永远不会原谅我们 |
[00:38] | This guy’s living in the dark. | 这家伙就活在暗处 |
[00:39] | I don’t know how we’re gonna find him. | 我不知道我们要怎么才能找到他 |
[00:41] | There comes a time when people pay, | 人总会付出代价 |
[00:43] | when their actions matter. | 为自己的行为 |
[00:45] | I got a guy who might know where Shepard bought his C-4. | 我有个人可能知道谢帕德在哪里买的C4 |
[00:47] | George Lehr. | 乔治·李尔 |
[00:48] | We finally got a lead to Shepard. | 我们好不容易查到了谢帕德的线索 |
[00:50] | We need to get inside Lehr’s house to clone his laptop. | 我们需要进入李尔的房子 复制他的笔记本 |
[00:53] | We need your paramedics to get us in the door. | 我需要你们的急救员帮我们进去 |
[00:56] | You are not endangering my paramedics. | 绝对不能危及到我的急救员 |
[00:59] | Look, I’m just telling you like it is, Chief. | 我跟你说 队长 |
[01:00] | The city is in imminent danger. | 芝加哥有迫在眉睫的危险 |
[01:03] | And if I thought there was a better way to find this guy, | 如果还有找到这家伙的更好的办法 |
[01:05] | I wouldn’t be here. | 我就不会来这里了 |
[01:06] | We want to do this, Chief, no hesitation. | 我们想去 队长 毫不迟疑 |
[01:08] | Yeah, we’ve been in this man’s house. | 对 我们去过这个人的房子 |
[01:10] | He doesn’t seem like a danger. | 他看起来并不危险 |
[01:12] | So they do their jobs like they always do. | 他们就跟平常一样做自己的工作 |
[01:13] | Adam Ruzek goes in the back door. | 亚当·鲁塞克从后门进去 |
[01:15] | While George Lehr is distracted, | 乔治·李尔分神的时候 |
[01:16] | Ruzek installs a cloning device on Lehr’s laptop. | 鲁塞克在李尔的笔记本上安装克隆设备 |
[01:19] | Which was in his office last time we were there, I remember. | 我记得上次我们去的时候笔记本在他的办公室里 |
[01:22] | We’ll just make sure that we keep him in the living room. | 我们会确保让他待在客厅里 |
[01:23] | Bing bang boom. Ruzek’s out of there in 10 minutes. | 轻而易举 鲁塞克10分钟内就会搞定 |
[01:26] | Why is this laptop so important? | 这台笔记本为什么这么重要 |
[01:28] | Shepard’s in contact with Lehr. | 谢帕德跟李尔有联系 |
[01:30] | Once we clone the laptop, we’ll have access | 一旦克隆了笔记本 我们就能 |
[01:32] | to incoming and outgoing e-mail. | 看到他的往来邮件 |
[01:33] | Yeah, when Shepard reaches out, we set a trap. | 对 谢帕德联系的时候我们就设个陷阱 |
[01:36] | What if the computer’s not in the office? | 万一电脑不在办公室里呢 |
[01:38] | We’ll improvise. It’s what we do. | 我们会随机应变 这个我们擅长 |
[01:41] | Look, if there’s even a hint of menace, | 如果出现一点点危险迹象 |
[01:42] | we’ll be right outside in a surveillance van | 我们会马上带着准备好的队伍 |
[01:44] | with a go team ready. | 从监控面包车里冲出去 |
[01:57] | I have to be in the van too. | 我也要在那辆面包车里 |
[02:00] | Fine by me. | 没问题 |
[02:01] | When do you want to do this? | 什么时候动手 |
[02:02] | Today. Now. | 今天 现在 |
[02:08] | We’ll go get ready. | 我们去做好准备 |
[02:17] | I won’t let anything happen to them. | 我不会让他们发生任何意外的 |
[02:18] | You can’t promise me that, Antonio, | 这个你保证不了 安东尼奥 |
[02:20] | and you know that. | 你很清楚 |
[02:22] | We know what we’re doing, Chief. | 我们清楚自己在做什么 队长 |
[02:25] | All right, we’ll be back in 30 minutes to pick you up. | 好 我们半小时后来接你们 |
[02:35] | If it were us the Chicago PD needed, | 如果警署需要我们帮忙 |
[02:37] | we’d both step forward. | 我们都会义不容辞 |
[02:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:51] | You gonna be careful or do I need to worry? | 你会小心吗 我需要担心吗 |
[02:55] | Antonio’s gonna be right outside. I’ll be fine. | 安东尼奥会在外面 不会有事的 |
[02:59] | I wish I felt as good as you do. | 真希望我跟你一样感觉良好 |
[03:01] | Yeah. What can go wrong? | 能出什么岔子 |
[03:07] | Has the latest for us in our ongoing coverage | 最近的连环爆炸事件 |
[03:09] | of the serial bombings that– | 有最新… |
[03:11] | They have any updates? | 有新消息吗 |
[03:12] | Nonstop reporting, but no real details. | 一直在报道 但没有实质性细节 |
[03:16] | That scene was chaos. | 那局面简直一片大乱 |
[03:18] | How’s Trudy? | 特鲁迪怎么样了 |
[03:20] | Unstoppable. | 无人可挡 |
[03:22] | Voight and Antonio were just here. | 博伊特和安东尼奥刚才来了 |
[03:25] | Bomb related? | 因为炸弹案 |
[03:26] | They’re trying to rope Brett and Dawson | 他们想让布莱特和道森 |
[03:28] | into some sting. | 去干什么卧底 |
[03:31] | What? | 什么 |
[03:32] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[03:34] | Locker room? | 更衣室 |
[03:43] | Hey, the rumor running around | 有人说你们要去 |
[03:45] | is that you’re going undercover | 为博伊特和安东尼奥 |
[03:46] | for Voight and Antonio. | 当卧底 |
[03:47] | They want us to distract a patient of ours | 他们让我们分散一个病人的注意力 |
[03:49] | while they plant something on his computer. | 然后去安装什么东西在他的电脑上 |
[03:50] | – It’s simple. – No. | -很简单 -不 |
[03:52] | It is not simple! | 不简单 |
[03:53] | Sylvie, you don’t know these guys the way that I do. | 希尔薇 你根本不知道他们那种人 |
[03:56] | They will chew you up and spit you out without even thinking. | 他们会眼睛都不眨一下就把你们生吞活剥 |
[03:59] | Antonio is a part of this. | 安东尼奥也参与 |
[04:00] | He’s not going to do anything to put his sister | 他不会做什么让他妹妹或者我 |
[04:02] | or me in danger. | 有危险的事 |
[04:03] | Leon wore a wire for them and he had to move to Florida | 里昂就做过 最后他不得不因为报复威胁 |
[04:05] | for three years because of retaliation threats. | 去佛罗里达待了三年 |
[04:07] | I appreciate your concern, Joe. | 你的关心我心领了 乔 |
[04:09] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[04:10] | You were on the scene. | 你当时在现场 |
[04:12] | You saw with your own eyes | 你亲眼看到 |
[04:13] | what this guy has been doing to people. | 那个人做出的事了 |
[04:15] | If we can help find a way to get to him, | 如果我们能帮忙找到他 |
[04:16] | to save more people, | 救更多人 |
[04:17] | I’m gonna make that choice every time, | 那我每次都会这么做 |
[04:18] | and you would do the same. | 你也是 |
[04:24] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:26] | Just–just please call me as soon as it’s over, okay? | 但是拜托你一结束就马上给我打电话 好吗 |
[04:44] | I got ’em. | 交给我 |
[05:48] | Mr. Lehr, remember us? | 李尔先生 记得我们吗 |
[05:50] | I didn’t call for a paramedic. | 我没找急救员 |
[05:52] | No, yeah, no, we understand, um… | 是的 我们理解… |
[05:54] | We do wellness checks | 我们在为所有 |
[05:55] | for all of our chronic heart condition patients, | 慢性心脏病病人做检查 |
[05:57] | make sure your blood pressure’s okay, | 确保你的血压等 |
[05:59] | everything’s working like it should. | 一切正常 |
[06:00] | Standard procedure. | 规定 |
[06:03] | It’s not a good time. | 现在不方便 |
[06:05] | It’ll only take a second. | 只用一会儿 |
[06:06] | We’ll be in and out before you can blink. | 我们马上就走 |
[06:08] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[06:09] | We’re stopping by now because it would break our hearts | 我们现在来 是因为如果出了事之后 |
[06:11] | if we had to come by again later | 我们再来 |
[06:13] | in an emergency situation. | 那就太伤心了 |
[06:39] | You taking your heart medication? | 你在吃治心脏病的药吗 |
[06:42] | Yeah, 40 milligrams every night. | 是啊 每晚吃40毫克 |
[06:44] | Here, have a seat. Roll your sleeve up. | 请坐 卷起袖子 |
[06:51] | What do they have you on? | 他们给你开了什么药 |
[06:52] | Statins. | 他汀类药物 |
[07:04] | All right, I’m in position. | 好 我就位了 |
[07:05] | All right, you’re clear for entry. | 好 你可以进入了 |
[07:18] | Hey, Mr. Lehr, will you roll that sleeve up for me? | 李尔先生 能卷起那边的袖子吗 |
[07:22] | George. | 叫我乔治 |
[07:24] | Okay, George. | 好 乔治 |
[07:27] | Just relax while I check your pressure. | 放松 让我量你的血压 |
[07:54] | Okay. 118/70. | 好 高压118 低压70 |
[07:56] | Perfectly normal. | 很正常 |
[07:57] | Well, I really have a lot of work to do, so… | 我有许多工作要做 所以 |
[08:01] | Oh, yeah, of course, of course, no problem. | 当然 当然 没问题 |
[08:03] | we’re just gonna take a listen | 我们要快速听听 |
[08:04] | to your heart sounds real quick. | 你的心音 |
[08:06] | And how long is this gonna take? | 这要多久 |
[08:09] | Just a minute. | 就一分钟 |
[08:16] | Breathe in. | 吸气 |
[08:19] | Out. | 呼气 |
[08:22] | That’s it. Do it again. | 就这样 再来一次 |
[08:26] | Good, again. | 很好 再来一次 |
[08:31] | Okay, okay, that’s it. | 好 行了 |
[08:33] | – I’m done. I’m fine, I’m fine. – Oh, well, | -我不做了 我没事 -嗯 |
[08:35] | we have to get your blood sugar. | 我们得测你的血糖 |
[08:36] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[08:37] | But since it seems like you’ve gotten your medical license | 既然从上次见面后 |
[08:40] | since the last time we saw you, I guess we can pass. | 你考了医生执照 我想这个可以不测 |
[08:42] | Actually, you know what, Sylvie, why don’t you mark down | 希尔薇 不如你记下 |
[08:43] | that the patient is refusing his wellness check. | 病人拒绝健康检查 |
[08:45] | If anything happens to him in the future, it won’t be on us. | 如果之后他出了事 那不怪我们 |
[08:58] | In. | 吸气 |
[09:01] | Out. | 呼气 |
[09:08] | – What’s this? – I don’t know. | -什么情况 -我不知道 |
[09:17] | Is that your guy? | 是你的人吗 |
[09:21] | Is it Shepard? | 是谢帕德吗 |
[09:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:31] | Can you guys wait here? | 你们能在这里等着吗 |
[09:32] | Actually, you know what? We’re done, we can go. | 实际上 我们检查完了 可以走了 |
[09:34] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:50] | Okay. We gotta call it. | 我们得结束任务 |
[09:51] | I gotta protect my paramedics. | 我得保护我的医护人员 |
[09:53] | Just sit tight, Chief. | 按兵不动 队长 |
[09:54] | We’re this close. | 就差一点了 |
[09:56] | Edmund. | 艾德蒙 |
[09:57] | It’s not him, it’s not Shepard. | 不是他 不是谢帕德 |
[09:58] | Who is it then? | 那是谁 |
[10:01] | This is my brother, Edmund. | 这是我弟弟艾德蒙 |
[10:03] | These are a couple of paramedics. | 这些是医护人员 |
[10:05] | They want to do some kind of wellness check. | 他们想给我做健康检查 |
[10:07] | Where are the checks? | 支票呢 |
[10:08] | In the office. | 在办公室 |
[10:10] | Ruzek, get out of there immediately. | 鲁塞克 立刻离开 |
[10:14] | Come on, come on… | 拜托 拜托 |
[10:15] | So I really do have a lot of work to do. | 我真的有许多工作要做 |
[10:17] | – Can we just wrap this– – Hey, Edmund. | -我们能不能… -艾德蒙 |
[10:22] | heart disease is hereditary. | 心脏病是遗传病 |
[10:24] | So if you haven’t had a checkup in a while, | 如果你有阵子没做检查了 |
[10:25] | I highly recommend it. | 我强烈推荐 |
[10:28] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会牢记在心的 |
[10:31] | Great. | 好 |
[10:34] | Okay, well, Mr. Lehr, your pressure is good, | 好 李尔先生 你的血压正常 |
[10:37] | your blood sugar’s normal, your lung sounds are clear. | 血糖正常 肺音清晰 |
[10:39] | We are pleased that you’re doing better. | 很高兴你身体好些了 |
[10:41] | Totally pleased. | 非常高兴 |
[10:48] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[10:58] | We got it. | 搞定了 |
[11:03] | They’re clear. | 他们安全了 |
[11:20] | Just heard from Dawson. They’re both fine. | 刚得到了道森的消息 他们都没事 |
[11:22] | Went off without a hitch. | 进行得很顺利 |
[11:25] | I told Brett to call me the moment they were safe. | 我告诉布莱特 他们一没事就打电话给我 |
[11:29] | I’m sure she assumed I’d tell you. | 她肯定以为我会告诉你 |
[11:32] | Thanks, Captain. | 谢谢你 队长 |
[11:35] | You all right, Cruz? | 你没事吧 克鲁兹 |
[11:37] | Yeah, just, uh, worried. | 是啊 只是很担心 |
[11:39] | It’s all good. | 没事 |
[11:47] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[11:51] | Zach wants me to meet his sister. | 扎克想让我见他妹妹 |
[11:54] | She’s coming to town, and it’s a whole to-do. | 她要来市里了 有好多事要做 |
[12:00] | Two days ago, you were saying that you wanted to move out | 两天前 你还说你想搬走 |
[12:03] | because it’s getting weird with me, | 因为跟我的关系很奇怪 |
[12:04] | and now, you’re worried about his sister? | 现在你在担心他妹妹吗 |
[12:08] | I know, but meeting his family, | 我知道 但见他的家人 |
[12:11] | I mean, he might as well come with a priest and ten limos, | 他也许会带上牧师和十辆豪车 |
[12:14] | because that’s what that means. | 因为就是那意思 |
[12:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:19] | Look, I’m just-I’m just gonna tell him | 我就打算告诉他 |
[12:21] | to tap the brakes, just a little. | 稍微缓一缓 |
[12:24] | I’ll let you work on that. | 你忙活吧 |
[12:36] | I gotta tell you, your paramedics did great. | 我得告诉你 你的医护人员做得很棒 |
[12:39] | Yeah, there’s no surprise there. | 是啊 毫无意外 |
[12:40] | They walk into unpredictable situations every day, | 他们每天都处理不可预知的情况 |
[12:42] | and they do it without a weapon. | 他们可不靠武器 |
[12:44] | I was never worried about their ability to handle themselves, | 我从来没担心他们自行处理的能力 |
[12:46] | but thanks for keeping them safe. | 但是谢谢你保护他们安全 |
[12:50] | I know you had your reservations. | 我知道你有保留 |
[12:52] | I want you to know I appreciate you helping us out. | 我想告诉你 谢谢你帮我们 |
[12:56] | What happens next? | 接下来怎么做 |
[12:57] | Well, we sort through all of George Lehr’s e-mails. | 我们整理乔治·李尔的邮件 |
[13:00] | He tries to make contact with Shepard, now we’ll be ready. | 他若想跟谢帕德联系 现在我们会做好准备 |
[13:04] | I will say I’m ready to help in any way we can. | 我想说 我愿意尽力帮忙 |
[13:07] | Our people will have their antennae up. | 我们的人会提高警惕 |
[13:10] | Much obliged. | 不胜感激 |
[13:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:24] | It got a little too close for comfort, | 虽然她们有些不自然 |
[13:26] | but they both handled themselves with aplomb. | 但她们都泰然自若处理了 |
[13:29] | You hear that? Chief just used the word “Aplomb.” | 听见了吗 队长说了泰然自若 |
[13:32] | Well, what’d you expect? | 你想的是什么 |
[13:37] | Squad Three, explosion, 8412 South Kedvale… | 3号抢险车 爆炸 南卡戴尔街8412号 |
[13:40] | Explosion. | 有爆炸 |
[13:42] | That’s a residential neighborhood. | 那里是片住宅区 |
[13:58] | You get the feeling Antonio doesn’t know what he’s doing? | 你有没有觉得安东尼奥不知道自己在做什么 |
[14:01] | Where’s this coming from? | 怎么突然这么问 |
[14:02] | Well, he gets into a bind on his own case. | 他自己的案子陷入困境 |
[14:05] | He’s gotta call Brett and Dawson to do his dirty work? | 却找给布莱特和道森帮他干脏活儿 |
[14:08] | It’s like Leon. | 这不就像里昂那事儿吗 |
[14:10] | Antonio had him wear a wire. | 安东尼奥让他戴窃听器 |
[14:11] | It cost him three years of his life. | 结果他去别地方待了三年 |
[14:13] | Leon’s doing good now! | 里昂现在没事了 |
[14:14] | Yeah, but that doesn’t mean– | 是 但那不代表… |
[14:16] | Cruz, you need to focus. | 克鲁兹 你得专心点 |
[14:33] | Hey, Cap, Tony, check under the hood. | 卡普 托尼 检查引擎盖底下 |
[14:35] | Make sure that fire doesn’t flare up again. | 确保火不会再起来 |
[14:38] | I saw the whole thing. | 我目击了全程 |
[14:39] | Janet came out of her house. | 珍妮特从她的房子里出来 |
[14:41] | I–I waved to her like I always do. | 我像往常一样冲她招手 |
[14:43] | We’ve shared a lawn for 20-something years. | 我们两家是20年的邻居了 |
[14:45] | She–she gets in her car, | 然后她坐上车 |
[14:46] | backs out of the driveway, puts it in gear to go forward, | 倒出车道 换挡准备往前开 |
[14:49] | and an explosion like you’ve never heard. | 然后就是巨大的一声爆炸 |
[14:51] | Okay, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[14:53] | You stay here; the police are gonna want to talk to you. | 您在这别乱走 警察会想询问你的 |
[15:26] | I was on my way home, | 我正在回家路上 |
[15:27] | heard the word “explosion” on the scanner. | 听到对讲机里传来”爆炸”这词 |
[15:28] | So… Intelligence is a little jumpy right now. | 所以… 情报组现在有点神经质了 |
[15:30] | Yeah, for good reason. | 是 也有理由的 |
[15:33] | Found this underneath the chassis. | 我在底盘下面找到了这个 |
[15:35] | It’s the same material as before. | 和以前是一样的材质 |
[15:37] | This is not just some kid making a pipe bomb off the internet. | 这可不是小孩子从网上学做的土炸弹 |
[15:40] | This is professional work. | 这是专业手法 |
[15:43] | – Excuse me, guys. – Yep. | -失陪一下 -好 |
[15:47] | Hey, is Voight right by you? | 喂 博伊特在你边上吗 |
[15:48] | All right, will you find him, | 好 你能找到他 |
[15:49] | tell him I’m at 8412 South Kedvale? | 跟他说我在南卡戴尔街8412号吗 |
[15:51] | And that this is our guy. He’s struck again. | 我们的嫌犯又出手了 |
[16:02] | So the woman in the car is Janet Powell. | 车里的女性叫珍妮特·鲍威尔 |
[16:06] | She’s the mother-in-law of our man, Larry Shepard. | 是我们的嫌犯拉里·谢帕德的岳母 |
[16:09] | We were looking at media targets, | 我们重点关注的是媒体目标 |
[16:10] | not extended family members. | 没管家庭成员 |
[16:11] | Which means he’s escalating and twice as dangerous. | 这说明他的行为升级 更危险了 |
[16:14] | The laptop this morning, did it help? | 今天早上的笔记本电脑有用吗 |
[16:17] | We’re hopeful. | 我们希望有 |
[16:18] | I mean, if Shepard requires more supplies, | 如果谢帕德需要更多东西 |
[16:19] | he’s gonna have to reach out. | 他就肯定联系李尔 |
[16:21] | I also got Antonio sitting on George Lehr’s house | 我还让安东尼奥守在乔治·李尔家 |
[16:24] | in case he tries to make personal contact. | 以防他想亲自去联系 |
[16:27] | Hey, do you need us for anything else, Chief? | 你还需要我们干什么吗 队长 |
[16:29] | No, you guys can pack up and go. | 没了 收拾东西回去吧 |
[16:32] | Squad Three, back it up, let’s go. | 3号抢险车 收拾东西 我们走 |
[16:34] | Copy that, Lieutenant. | 收到 副队长 |
[16:35] | Chief, look, if the firehouse responds | 队长 如果消防队 |
[16:37] | to any fire or haz-mat calls where anything seems unusual, | 出的任何火警或危险品事故有反常 |
[16:40] | even if you just get a bad hit, | 哪怕只是觉得不对劲 |
[16:41] | give us a call, we’ll come out to the scene. | 请联系我们 我们会来现场的 |
[16:43] | – Understood. – All right. | -明白了 -好 |
[16:44] | – Chief. – Thanks. | -走了队长 -谢谢 |
[16:46] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[17:01] | I tell her this is dangerous, | 我跟她说了这很危险 |
[17:03] | but she doesn’t listen to me! | 但她就是不听 |
[17:05] | I tried to tell her about Leon, | 我跟她说里昂的事 |
[17:07] | but she basically ignored it. | 她根本不在乎 |
[17:09] | I tell her, “Please, call me as soon as it’s done.” | 我跟她说 “拜托你一结束就给我打电话” |
[17:12] | What’d she do? Nothing! | 她怎么做的 屁都没做 |
[17:14] | Dawson calls Casey and says | 道森打给凯西 |
[17:16] | tell him to tell me not to worry? | 让他告诉我别担心吗 |
[17:18] | Do you want her to report back to you | 你是想让她每出完61号救护车的 |
[17:20] | after every call that 61 goes on? | 一个任务 就跟你报告吗 |
[17:23] | Don’t give me that, all right? | 别跟我来这套 好吗 |
[17:24] | Just because things get dangerous when the bells go off, | 警铃一响就是危险情况 |
[17:27] | doesn’t mean that she has to go looking for trouble. | 不代表她没事就得自找危险 |
[17:31] | Hide me. | 帮我躲起来 |
[17:35] | You think I’m being crazy? | 你觉得我是疯了吗 |
[17:36] | No, I don’t, but do you think you’d have this reaction | 没有 但你觉得要是布莱特和安东尼奥 |
[17:40] | if there wasn’t this history between Brett and Antonio? | 之前没在一起 你还会是这反应吗 |
[17:43] | What? This has nothing to do with | 什么 这和他们俩之间 |
[17:44] | whatever the hell’s going on between them. | 那些破事 一点关系也没有 |
[17:46] | Yeah, okay, but this thing went off without a hitch. | 行吧 但现在这事顺利解决 |
[17:50] | She’s back safe and sound, | 她平安回来了 |
[17:51] | so maybe now just focus on that. | 所以 或许你关注结果就行 |
[17:56] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[18:02] | – Captain. – Captain. | -队长 -队长 |
[18:07] | What is this about? | 怎么回事 |
[18:09] | I told Brett that I come in here and I lower the blinds | 我跟布莱特说 每次我想躲什么人 |
[18:12] | whenever I’m trying to avoid someone. | 就会进来这里拉下帘子 |
[18:13] | Yeah, I’m always like, “Where’s Dawson?” | 对 我总是问 “道森在哪” |
[18:15] | And everyone’s like, “I don’t know.” | 大家都说 “不知道” |
[18:16] | Now I know. | 现在我知道了 |
[18:17] | So you just go about your usual, | 所以你继续该干嘛干嘛 |
[18:19] | and we’re gonna hang out in here for the rest of the shift. | 我们就在你这待到轮班结束 |
[18:22] | Seems like you haven’t put too much thought into it. | 看来你是没仔细考虑过啊 |
[18:24] | You’re right, we haven’t. | 没错 我们没有 |
[18:28] | Is this about Cruz? | 是因为克鲁兹吗 |
[18:29] | A little. | 有点儿吧 |
[18:31] | Yeah, pretty much. | 基本就是 |
[18:33] | – He’s your roommate. – Yeah. | -他是你的室友 -对 |
[18:36] | And he’s ticked about us helping Antonio. | 而且他因为我们帮安东尼奥的事火冒三丈 |
[18:39] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧 这样好了 |
[18:42] | I’m gonna go down to the blue office | 我下楼去蓝色办公室 |
[18:43] | that I should’ve moved into when I had the chance. | 那个我当初就该抓住机会搬进去的地方 |
[18:52] | Brett, I’ve known Joe for a long time. | 布莱特 我认识乔很久了 |
[18:56] | He wears his emotions on his sleeve because he cares. | 他藏不住脾气是因为他在乎 |
[18:59] | There’s nothing surface about him. | 他心里不坏的 |
[19:13] | Severide! | 西弗莱德 |
[19:18] | They say the victim today | 警局说今天的受害者 |
[19:20] | was the mother-in-law of the prime suspect. | 是他们头号嫌疑人的岳母 |
[19:24] | Apparently. | 显然是的 |
[19:25] | Yeah, that don’t seem a little off to you? | 是 你不觉得有点奇怪吗 |
[19:27] | It didn’t fit the pattern according to Halsted. | 那跟霍尔斯特德说的犯罪模式不符 |
[19:29] | Yeah, that’s what I’m thinking about. | 对 我也是这么想的 |
[19:33] | Patterns. | 犯罪模式 |
[19:35] | Now, I know I don’t have as much arson experience | 我知道我处理纵火案的经验 |
[19:37] | as you or your father, | 不如你或你爸丰富 |
[19:38] | but I seem to remember IEDs. | 但我还记得自制炸弹 |
[19:41] | They require a certain amount of practice | 它们需要经过一定的练习 |
[19:44] | before someone deploys them out in the wild. | 才能真正用在目标身上 |
[19:46] | Yeah, theoretically, the arsonist wants to test | 理论上 纵火犯会想要 |
[19:49] | the power of the explosives | 测试一下炸药的威力 |
[19:50] | so they don’t fall short of their goal, I guess. | 防止达不到预期目的 |
[19:53] | Right. | 对 |
[19:55] | So there might have been a trial run or two. | 所以可能还会有一两个试验 |
[19:57] | Some place that didn’t raise any red flags at the time. | 在某个没有危险的地方 |
[19:59] | Yeah. Go on. | 对 继续 |
[20:01] | So if there’s a workspace or a practice area– | 所以如果有工作区或者演习区… |
[20:04] | How do we go about finding that? | 我们怎么找得到在哪 |
[20:08] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[20:11] | Captain Hubble. | 哈勃队长 |
[20:12] | Chief Boden, Kelly, | 博登队长 凯利 |
[20:13] | let me guess, you guys are here about the bombings. | 我猜猜 你们是为了爆炸案来的 |
[20:15] | Yeah, we are. | 是的 |
[20:16] | Don’t worry, I’ve got my best people on it. | 别担心 我派了我最得力的下属 |
[20:17] | The physical evidence is strong, | 物证很充足 |
[20:19] | and we’re preserving every last bit of it. | 我们都保留下来了 |
[20:20] | If CPD has a suspect, we will connect him to the attacks. | 如果警署有嫌疑人 我们可把他和袭击联系到一起 |
[20:23] | That’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[20:23] | They don’t have any suspect in custody. | 他们没有任何监禁起来的嫌疑人 |
[20:25] | We might be able to help you with that. | 这方面我们或许能帮得上忙 |
[20:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:28] | Do you have a way to sort | 你有办法找出 |
[20:29] | through arson calls by neighborhood? | 居民打来的火警电话吗 |
[20:30] | Sure, we can sort through every call | 当然 我们能找到过去20年 |
[20:31] | CFD’s responded to in the last 20 years, | 消防局作出响应的每一通电话 |
[20:33] | but it requires some heavy database management. | 但是这对数据库管理有很大的要求 |
[20:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:37] | We need to look at any calls within a two mile area | 我们得查一下摩根街4215号 |
[20:39] | of 4215 South Morgan. | 两英里范围内的所有电话 |
[20:41] | Shepard’s residence. | 谢帕德家 |
[20:42] | Going back maybe a year or two. | 近一两年的 |
[20:45] | You guys understand a lot of people are waiting | 你们知道有很多人 |
[20:46] | on this report. | 等着这个报告吧 |
[20:48] | Look, we know this is a big ask. | 我们知道这是一个很大的请求 |
[20:51] | But we wouldn’t bother you | 但是如果不是觉得有效果的话 |
[20:52] | unless we thought it could pay off. | 我们是不会打扰你的 |
[20:58] | Hey, guys. | 所有人 |
[20:59] | Let’s hit pause for a bit. | 暂停一下 |
[21:01] | We’re gonna attack this from a different angle. | 我们从不同的角度看一下 |
[21:04] | – Thanks, Hubble. – Yeah, | -谢了 哈勃 -没什么 |
[21:05] | anything to stop this guy. | 只要能阻止这家伙就行 |
[21:09] | I thought you were going home. | 我以为你要回家了 |
[21:10] | No rest for the weary. What’s up? | 忙得没空休息 怎么了 |
[21:12] | Is your sergeant here? | 你们警长在吗 |
[21:13] | Yeah, he’s in his office with Antonio. | 在 他和安东尼奥在办公室 |
[21:15] | Good. He’s gonna want to hear this. | 好 他会想知道这个消息的 |
[21:21] | So I’ve dealt with my fair share | 从我这么多年和纵火犯 |
[21:23] | of arsonists over the years. | 打交道的经验来看 |
[21:24] | And the thing that a lot of them have in common | 他们很多人有个共同点 |
[21:26] | is they build up to the first blaze, | 就是他们会一步一步准备第一次 |
[21:29] | the first bomb. | 第一个炸弹 |
[21:31] | Yeah, like that guy that targeted your sister. | 就像那个把你妹当成目标的家伙 |
[21:33] | – Gish. – Right. | -吉什 -是 |
[21:34] | – You shot him. – In an elevator stall, yeah. | -你射中了他 -在电梯间 是的 |
[21:37] | Yeah, except this guy isn’t a typical arsonist. | 但我们的目标不是个典型的纵火犯 |
[21:39] | He’s a journalist. | 他是个记者 |
[21:41] | He just snapped when the story he was working on | 他在案子指向他的时候 |
[21:43] | doubled back on him. | 崩溃了 |
[21:44] | Still he chose bombs, he chose fire, | 但他还是选择炸弹 火 |
[21:47] | he didn’t chose a gun. | 没有选择枪 |
[21:48] | So maybe that’s something that he built up to. | 所以也许那就是他在准备的 |
[21:52] | And George Lehr helped him do it. | 乔治·李尔帮了他 |
[21:53] | Right. He doesn’t want to practice in his home, | 是的 他不想在自己家练习 |
[21:56] | in case someone notices. | 以防万一有人发现 |
[21:58] | Yeah, we checked his house. It’s clean. | 是的 我们检查了他家 很干净 |
[22:00] | Right, but twice in the last six months, | 对 但是在近六个月 |
[22:02] | the CFD has been called out to this property. | 消防局被叫到这个地方两次 |
[22:06] | This is two blocks away from his residence. | 离他家两个街区 |
[22:09] | It’s got a nice little work shed in the back. | 后面有个不错的小工棚 |
[22:11] | And the neighbors, they phoned it in when they saw smoke. | 邻居在看到烟的时候会打电话报警 |
[22:15] | I was on one of these calls. | 其中一次是我出的警 |
[22:16] | The man that answered the door | 开门的人说 |
[22:17] | said it was just a little experiment | 只是在做个小实验 |
[22:20] | that had gone awry. | 出了点问题 |
[22:21] | He said he was a carpenter or something. | 他说他是个木匠什么的 |
[22:23] | I didn’t get a good look at him, he had a hoodie on. | 我没看到他的长相 他穿着连帽衫 |
[22:26] | Thought it was weird, but I didn’t flag it. | 虽然觉得奇怪 但我也没多在意 |
[22:28] | We get a lot of false alarms. | 我们接到很多假警报 |
[22:30] | Think it was Shepard? | 觉得那是谢帕德吗 |
[22:31] | I couldn’t pick him out of a lineup, | 没办法把他排除在外 |
[22:33] | but yeah, it could’ve been. | 但是是的 可能是他 |
[22:34] | Let’s see who owns this property on West Patterson. | 查查谁是这栋西帕特森房产的业主 |
[22:36] | All right, I’m on it. | 好的 我来查 |
[22:38] | Antonio, let’s roll on this address. | 安东尼奥 我们去这地址看看 |
[22:40] | I want to see who answers the door. | 我想看看是谁来开门 |
[22:43] | – Hey. Thank you. Thanks. – Yep. | -谢谢 谢谢 -没什么 |
[22:47] | Hey, Sarge, this address on West Patterson, | 警长 西帕特森的这地址 |
[22:49] | it’s owned by a company named Starlight Properties. | 属于一家叫星光地产的公司 |
[22:51] | – They got a PO box. – Hey. | -他们有个邮箱 -等等 |
[22:52] | You say Starlight? | 你说星光 |
[22:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:55] | There’s an e-mail on Lehr’s laptop | 李尔的电脑上 |
[22:57] | from Starlight Properties. | 有一封星光地产的邮件 |
[22:59] | This is our guy. | 就是他 |
[23:00] | All right, everybody gear up. | 好了 大家都准备好 |
[23:01] | We’ll see you there. | 在那里见 |
[23:29] | – Move it. – Let’s go. | -行动 -走 |
[23:33] | Seek, seek. | 找 找 |
[23:47] | Hit him. | 撞开 |
[23:51] | Stairs! | 楼上 |
[23:54] | Clear. | 没人 |
[24:06] | There it is, back there. | 就是那 那里 |
[24:11] | Police! | 警察 |
[24:18] | Sarge, you want to wait for a sniffer? | 警长 要不要等嗅一下再进吗 |
[24:47] | Here they are. Right here. | 他们来了 就是这里 |
[24:52] | So what do we got? | 有什么线索 |
[24:56] | Same materials. | 同样的材料 |
[24:58] | Soldering on the initiator matches the signature. | 焊接在启动器上的手法是一致的 |
[25:02] | Yeah, that’s the same type used on that car | 是 和在南卡戴尔的车上 |
[25:05] | on South Kedvale. | 用的是同一种 |
[25:07] | All right, rip that house open. | 好了 好好翻一遍那房子 |
[25:08] | Find me a clue tells me who, when, where he’ll strike next. | 给我找到下次袭击的目标时间地点线索 |
[25:13] | – Copy that. – Hey, Chief, | -收到 -队长 |
[25:15] | mind sticking around for a bit? | 能再待会吗 |
[25:16] | – May need your expertise. – Sure. | -可能需要你的专业知识 -当然可以 |
[25:19] | Appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[25:19] | Go back to the house, | 回局里 |
[25:21] | let Casey know I’m gonna assist here. | 告诉凯西我要在这帮忙 |
[25:22] | – Yeah, you got it, Chief. – Okay. | -好的 队长 -好 |
[25:28] | Sylvie. | 希尔薇 |
[25:30] | What are you doing? Don’t scare me like that. | 你干什么 别那样吓我 |
[25:33] | The better question | 更应该问的是 |
[25:34] | is what are you doing in Casey’s office? | 你在凯西办公室干什么 |
[25:38] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[25:39] | Sometimes I go in there to… | 有时候我会进去… |
[25:42] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[25:44] | Assume I don’t know. | 我不懂 |
[25:45] | Okay, fine, I’m hiding out. | 好吧 我在躲你 |
[25:49] | Okay, that’s just wrong. | 你这就错了 |
[25:52] | The last thing I want you to think | 我最不想让你认为 |
[25:54] | is that you can’t talk to me. | 你不能对我敞开心扉 |
[25:55] | Well, I tried, and you were all in my face this morning. | 我试过 可早上你对我大发雷霆 |
[25:58] | Because I care about you, Sylvie. | 因为我在乎你 希尔薇 |
[26:00] | And before you get all nervous, | 你先不用紧张 |
[26:02] | I mean that as a friend. | 我是指作为朋友 |
[26:06] | I had my chance with you, | 我们有过机会 |
[26:07] | it didn’t work out, I fully understand that. | 可最后没成 我完全明白 |
[26:11] | But what we’ve had since then, | 但从那之后我们之间的 |
[26:13] | this friendship, that’s what’s important to me. | 这份友情 这对我很重要 |
[26:18] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[26:24] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:26] | I love living with Crotis. | 我喜欢跟你们一起住 |
[26:28] | I don’t want to jeopardize that, | 我不想威胁到那个 |
[26:30] | but there are gonna be times | 但有时候 |
[26:31] | when I’m gonna do what I think is right. | 我会想做自己认为正确的事 |
[26:34] | Understood. | 我明白 |
[26:36] | You have my complete support. | 我完全支持你 |
[26:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:57] | Ooh, I like the sight of this. | 我喜欢这个景象 |
[27:00] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[27:01] | My man’s got his own corner office. | 我老公有自己的角落办公室了 |
[27:04] | I’m just using it while you and Brett play hide and seek. | 我只是在你和布莱特玩捉迷藏时暂时用用 |
[27:06] | Hiding, not seeking. | 只有藏 没有捉 |
[27:08] | And we’re done. We’re good to go. | 我们好了 你可以去了 |
[27:10] | Good. | 好 |
[27:11] | Then we can get things back to normal. | 那事情可以回归正常了 |
[27:24] | Cap said that you and Boden | 卡普说你和博登 |
[27:28] | went hunting for some bomber. | 去找什么炸弹客了 |
[27:31] | I was trying to help where we can. | 我只是力所能及帮忙 |
[27:33] | Turns out, Boden and I found the psycho’s practice workshop. | 事实证明 我和博登找到了那个变态的练习工坊 |
[27:39] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[27:40] | Yeah, Boden’s still there. | 是的 博登还在那里 |
[27:43] | With all the craziness this shift, | 这次班真是太疯狂了 |
[27:46] | Dawson and Brett walking pretty much | 道森和布布莱特基本就是 |
[27:48] | right into the lion’s den, | 羊入虎口 |
[27:51] | I don’t want you doing anything stupid. | 我不想让你做任何傻事 |
[27:55] | I would say that we don’t know what this guy’s capable of, | 我本可以说我们不知道那家伙能做出什么 |
[27:57] | but we do. | 但我们知道 |
[28:00] | So what you’re saying… | 所以你是说 |
[28:03] | Is you’re worried about me? | 你担心我吗 |
[28:06] | All I’m saying is firefighter to firefighter, | 我只是以消防员的身份跟你说 |
[28:10] | be careful. | 要小心 |
[28:13] | Because you don’t want anything to happen to me. | 因为你不想看我发生任何事 |
[28:16] | If you would just set your ego aside for a minute, | 如果你暂时放下你高高在上的自尊 |
[28:19] | you would see that I am actually offering you | 你会发现其实我在给你 |
[28:22] | some very sage advice. | 非常睿智的建议 |
[28:25] | Uh, Stella… | 史黛拉 |
[28:31] | Hey! What’s up? | 你来了 怎么了 |
[28:33] | Hey, man. | 来了 |
[28:40] | – I got your message. – Yes. | -我收到你的信息了 -是 |
[28:41] | You’re bailing on tomorrow night? | 你明晚不去了吗 |
[28:43] | Yeah, I– | 是 我… |
[28:44] | I just, you know, with the city being on high alert, | 就是 最近全市都在提高警惕 |
[28:46] | I just figured I’d stick around and catch a double shift. | 我想留下上个双班 |
[28:49] | Just in case they need the extra hands. | 防止他们需要额外人手 |
[28:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:57] | No, I just thought you wanted to go. | 没什么 我还以为你想去 |
[28:59] | No, I do, I– | 我是想去 我… |
[29:01] | That’s why I was just– | 所以我才… |
[29:02] | I was just feeling you out, and, uh– | 我才试探你… |
[29:04] | Look, I can see that this is really important to you, | 我知道这件事对你很重要 |
[29:09] | so I will tell Chief | 所以我会告诉队长 |
[29:11] | to stick to the schedule. Forget I called. | 坚持原定安排 就当我没找过他 |
[29:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:15] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 那明天见 |
[29:16] | Perfect. | 好的 |
[29:24] | Actually, you know what? | 其实吧 |
[29:29] | I am gonna let you off the hook. | 我还是放过你吧 |
[29:35] | No, that’s not what I was– | 不 我不是… |
[29:36] | Look, I’m a lot of things; I’m not blind, Stella. | 不管怎么说 我都不瞎 史黛拉 |
[29:39] | There’s something going on with your roommate, | 你和你的室友之间有情况 |
[29:42] | which is cool with me. | 这我可以接受 |
[29:44] | Hell, we just started going out. | 反正我们才开始约会 |
[29:46] | – Zach- – No, it is, it is, | -扎克 -不用说了 就是这样 |
[29:48] | but it’s your life, and I get it. | 但这是你的人生 我懂 |
[29:53] | But… | 但是… |
[29:55] | See, I think what I need to do is take a big step back. | 我觉得我需要做的是后退一大步 |
[29:58] | And if, uh… | 如果… |
[30:01] | You get to a different place in your life, then… | 你的人生发生了转变 那… |
[30:06] | We’ll see. | 到时候再说吧 |
[30:08] | I think you’re overreacting. | 我觉得你小题大做了 |
[30:14] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[30:29] | – Upton. – Yeah? | -厄普顿 -什么 |
[30:30] | – We got something. – What is it? | -有发现 -什么发现 |
[30:32] | It’s from George Lehr’s cloned laptop. | 是从乔治·李尔的笔记本发出的 |
[30:34] | He just sent an e-mail to Shepard. | 他刚给谢帕德发了一封邮件 |
[30:37] | There it is. “Pick up the package at 7P. | 内容是”在7P取包裹 |
[30:39] | We’ll be set for tonight.” | 今晚一切就绪” |
[30:40] | 7P? What’s 7P? | 7P是什么 |
[30:42] | Uh, the time? 7:00 p.m.? I don’t know. | 时间晚七点吗 我不知道 |
[30:45] | Could be a location-a locker or storage facility. | 可能是位置 储物柜 储藏室之类的 |
[30:48] | Yeah, but pick up the package. What package? | 有可能 但是取包裹 什么包裹 |
[30:51] | It’s gotta be an explosive. | 肯定是炸弹 |
[30:52] | We have to intercept it. | 我们得截下来 |
[30:54] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[31:21] | Clear. | 安全 |
[31:23] | Clear. Forward. | 安全 往前 |
[31:26] | – Hands up, Lehr. – Lehr, hands up! | -举起手来 李尔 -李尔 举起手来 |
[31:29] | Real slow, okay? | 慢慢来 |
[31:30] | I want you to put your hands up– | 我要你把手举起… |
[31:38] | What’s 7P? | 7P是什么 |
[31:40] | What did you give Shepard? | 你给了谢帕德什么 |
[31:43] | Where’s he striking next? | 他的下一个目标是哪里 |
[31:44] | It’ll all be over tonight! | 今晚就都结束了 |
[31:47] | Don’t you move an inch. | 不许动 |
[31:54] | Sarge? | 警长 |
[31:55] | Yeah, we have Lehr in custody, | 我们抓住李尔了 |
[31:57] | but we believe he’s armed Shepard | 但我们相信他给了谢帕德炸弹 |
[31:58] | and means to strike tonight. | 想今晚袭击 |
[31:59] | Yeah, well you bring his ass in | 好 把他带回警署 |
[32:01] | and throw him in the cage. | 关到笼子里去 |
[32:07] | Sarge, we got something in the basement. | 警长 地下室有发现 |
[32:18] | Sheri Hamilton, | 雪莉·汉密尔顿 |
[32:20] | the mother-in-law, | 那个岳母 |
[32:22] | Eric Mitchell, the mailbox victim, | 埃里克·米切尔 信箱受害人 |
[32:24] | and this is the guy Upton and I interviewed. | 这是我和厄普顿去询问的那个人 |
[32:26] | It’s Allen Tullis; he’s Shepard’s editor. | 艾伦·图利斯 他是谢帕德的编辑 |
[32:28] | Shepard accosted him on a commuter train | 第一起事故前两天 谢帕德 |
[32:30] | two days before the first incident. | 在一列通勤火车上跟他搭话了 |
[32:33] | Editor where? | 哪里的编辑 |
[32:34] | “Chicago Telegraph.” | 《芝加哥电讯报》 |
[32:39] | CT The CT? | |
[32:40] | He’s next. | 他是下一个目标 |
[32:45] | 5021 Squad emergency. | 5021S紧急情况 |
[32:48] | Roll the bomb squad | 派拆弹小队 |
[32:49] | to the Chicago Telegraph building immediately. | 立即去《芝加哥电讯报》大楼 |
[32:52] | I got a possible IED. | 有可能有炸弹袭击 |
[32:54] | Advise additional responding to set a two block perimeter. | 建议再派人设立半径两个街区的警戒线 |
[32:56] | Roll CFD to the Chicago Telegraph building | 派芝加哥消防局去《芝加哥电讯报》大楼 |
[32:59] | on a box alarm! | 有炸弹警报 |
[33:17] | Okay, folks, single file. | 大家排成一队 |
[33:19] | Watch the vehicles. | 注意车辆 |
[33:23] | There you go. Keep moving. | 好的 继续走 |
[33:26] | Let’s go, folks. | 快点 各位 |
[33:27] | You ever get that itch, Wallace? | 你有过那种感觉吗 华莱士 |
[33:28] | Itch? | 什么感觉 |
[33:29] | Yeah, you know, the feeling something ain’t right? | 就是那种不对劲的感觉 |
[33:32] | Yeah. | 有过 |
[33:33] | Yeah, well, I got it now. | 我现在就有 |
[33:36] | Hey, security. | 保安 |
[33:37] | We got the call and we are proceeding with the evacuation. | 我们接到电话了 正在疏散 |
[33:40] | All right, good. Listen, can you point out Allen Tullis? | 好 你能认出艾伦·图利斯吗 |
[33:42] | We need to talk to him. | 我们需要找他谈谈 |
[33:43] | Allen’s not here yet. Comes in late on Fridays. | 艾伦还没来 周五他晚上班 |
[33:46] | – Did you say Allen Tullis? – Yeah, that’s right. | -你说艾伦·图利斯吗 -对 |
[33:48] | Yeah, he takes the train in. His regular routine. | 他乘火车来 他都是如此 |
[33:51] | Shepard accosted Tullis on the train. | 谢帕德在火车上跟图利斯搭过话 |
[33:53] | He knew where he’d be and what time he’d be there. | 他知道他的所在地和时间点 |
[33:55] | “CT.” Not “Chicago Telegraph,” Chicago Transit! | CT不是指《芝加哥电讯报》 而是芝加哥交通 |
[33:59] | You know what station Tullis uses? | 你知道图利斯会在哪个车站吗 |
[34:00] | – Uh, Randolph Street. – Thank you. | -伦道夫街 -谢谢 |
[34:04] | Casey, divert the call to the Randolph Street train station. | 凯西 出警地点转移为伦道夫街火车站 |
[34:07] | Possible bomb attempt. | 可能有炸弹袭击 |
[34:10] | Chief says Randolph Street station! | 队长说去伦道夫火车站 |
[34:12] | Squad Three, Ambo 61, Randolph Street station! | 3号救援队 61号救护车 去伦道夫街火车站 |
[34:16] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[34:19] | Evacuate! We need to evacuate! | 疏散 我们需要疏散 |
[34:23] | Everyone evacuate! Out of this station! | 大家都疏散 离开这个车站 |
[34:25] | – What’s going on? – We have a bomb threat. | -怎么回事 -有炸弹威胁 |
[34:27] | – I didn’t get a call! – It’s happening fast. | -我没接到电话 -事情发生很快 |
[34:29] | K570 to rail control! | K570呼叫控制中心 |
[34:31] | CFD’s on the scene, reporting a 1090. | 芝加哥消防局来说有炸弹袭击 |
[34:33] | They’re requesting a station shutdown while we wait for CPD. | 他们请求关闭车站 等待芝加哥警署 |
[34:36] | Get out of the way, please! | 让开 |
[34:38] | – Move to the right, please! – Stay to the right! | -请到右边 -在右边 |
[34:40] | All right, everybody! We need you off the train | 各位 我们需要大家马上下车 |
[34:42] | and out of the platform right now! Let’s go! | 离开站台 快点 |
[34:44] | Orderly manner, please. Thank you! | 有序离开 谢谢 |
[34:46] | – Upstairs, upstairs. – Nice and easy, slow down! | -上楼 上楼 -慢慢来 |
[34:51] | Let’s go, folks! | 快点 各位 |
[34:52] | Come on! | 快 |
[34:58] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快点走 快 |
[35:03] | Out of the platform right now, let’s go, let’s go! | 马上离开站台 快 |
[35:06] | Come on! | 快点 |
[35:07] | Quickly, everybody, quickly. | 大家快点 快 |
[35:09] | Sir! | 先生 |
[35:11] | Hey, we’re evacuating, sir. | 我们正在疏散人群 |
[35:15] | Larry? | 拉里 |
[35:16] | Journalism needs to be accountable. | 新闻业需要负责 |
[35:20] | – Out of the way! Move! – Out of the way! | -让开 快 -让开 |
[35:25] | Move! Move! | 让开 让开 |
[35:27] | Out of the way! | 让开 |
[35:29] | Out of the way, out of the way. | 让开 让开 |
[35:30] | Get out of the way! Come on! | 快让开 |
[35:32] | You even twitch, I’ll blow your head off. | 敢动一下 我就一枪崩了你 |
[35:48] | Here, throw him in my car. | 把他带去我车上 |
[35:49] | You got it. Let’s go. | 好的 走 |
[35:54] | Well, that was nice work, fellas. | 干得漂亮 各位 |
[35:57] | A little too much excitement for one day. | 一天内的刺激真多啊 |
[35:59] | That’s what keeps Chicago interesting. | 这样芝加哥才有意思 |
[36:03] | Did you guys give your statements? | 你们录口供了吗 |
[36:04] | Multiple times. | 录了好多次了 |
[36:06] | That guy had enough C-4 on him | 那家伙身上的C4炸药 |
[36:07] | to take out a whole city block. | 足以炸毁一整个街区 |
[36:08] | You did good today, both of you. | 你们两个今天干得漂亮 |
[36:11] | Yeah. | 客气 |
[36:12] | – All right, Chief. – Okay. | -回见 队长 -好 |
[36:16] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[36:24] | You two were cool under fire today. | 你们两个今天重压之下表现很棒 |
[36:26] | That’s every day, mi hermano. | 我们每天都这样 大哥 |
[36:29] | Well, we appreciate it, | 我们很感谢 |
[36:30] | sincerely. | 真心的 |
[36:32] | I mean, that laptop toppled the dominoes. | 那台笔记本是整个多米诺骨牌倒塌的开端 |
[36:35] | Oh, yeah? What about our patient, George Lehr? | 是吗 那我们的病人乔治·李尔呢 |
[36:37] | What happens to him? | 他会怎么样 |
[36:39] | Next time he needs a paramedic, | 下次他再需要急救员 |
[36:40] | it’s gonna be in a prison yard. | 那就是在监狱里了 |
[36:41] | – Good riddance. – Yeah. | -那就好 -是啊 |
[36:43] | Salud. | 干杯 |
[36:45] | You two missed your calling. | 你们两个错过了使命 |
[36:46] | I’m gonna get you CPD badges. | 我要给你们申请芝加哥警署警徽 |
[37:24] | How far does a girl have to go before you notice her? | 一个女孩要做到什么程度你才会注意到她 |
[37:26] | Are you going to Molly’s? | 你要去莫利吗 |
[37:29] | You? | 你呢 |
[37:30] | I was thinking about it. | 我在考虑 |
[37:34] | Yeah, Zach broke up with me. | 扎克跟我分手了 |
[37:38] | I thought you were just tapping the brakes. | 你们不是要先刹刹车吗 |
[37:40] | Yeah, well, he decided | 可是他决定 |
[37:42] | to go ahead and put it in park. | 直接停车了 |
[37:50] | Let’s stay in. | 我们不出去了吧 |
[37:52] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[37:53] | Yeah, just you and me. | 当然 就你跟我 在家里 |
[38:00] | If she’s pretty enough, she doesn’t have to go anywhere. | 如果她够漂亮 那她什么都不用做 |
[38:04] | She just has to be. | 她做自己就行 |
[38:08] | Pay attention to me. | 注意我 |
[38:13] | I’m not exactly on the other side of the room. | 我没有在房间另一侧 |
[38:16] | Your mind is. | 你的心绪在 |
[38:19] | And when I want a man, I want all of him. | 我要一个男人时 我要他的全部 |