时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | This whole living situation with Severide, | 和西弗莱德住在一起的情况 |
[00:03] | it’s not a permanent thing. | 这不是永久的 |
[00:05] | I’m gonna start that apartment search again. | 我该重新找房子了 |
[00:07] | No rush. | 不用着急 |
[00:10] | Severide, we are running out of time | 西弗莱德 我们没时间 |
[00:11] | for you to shut down those leaks. | 等你关闭泄漏点了 |
[00:13] | Yeah, copy that, Chief. | 收到 队长 |
[00:17] | Wait, where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪儿 |
[00:18] | I’m headed for the roof. | 我去楼顶 |
[00:20] | Where’s Casey? | 凯西呢 |
[00:21] | He went to get Severide. | 他去找西弗莱德了 |
[00:24] | – Get ready! – This is insane. | -准备好 -这太离谱了 |
[00:26] | One, two, | 一 二 |
[00:28] | three! | 三 |
[00:43] | Let’s go round back! | 我们去后面 |
[00:44] | – Let’s go! – To the river! | -快 -去河边 |
[01:08] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[01:12] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[01:13] | Severide! | 西弗莱德 |
[01:15] | There! | 在那边 |
[01:23] | Where’s Severide? | 西弗莱德呢 |
[01:26] | Severide! | 西弗莱德 |
[01:28] | I got Severide! | 我找到西弗莱德了 |
[01:31] | Kelly! | 凯利 |
[01:33] | I’m gonna harness up and get him, Chief. | 我带装备去救他 队长 |
[01:42] | – Otis, extend the aerial. – Yeah, copy. | -奥蒂斯 把云梯拉出来 -收到 |
[01:48] | Severide! | 西弗莱德 |
[01:50] | Casey, come to shore. | 凯西 到岸边来 |
[01:51] | Kidd will get him with the aerial. | 基德会用云梯过去救他 |
[01:54] | Squad, get him out. Get him out now. | 救援队拉他上来 快点 |
[01:57] | Watch your back. | 小心后面 |
[02:06] | Okay, swing right. | 好 朝右边转 |
[02:12] | Swing stop. | 停 |
[02:15] | Show me what you do. | 让我看看你的本事 |
[02:17] | Take her up. | 拉她起来 |
[02:23] | Stella, you got this. | 史黛拉 你可以的 |
[02:26] | Good. | 好 |
[02:27] | Swing right. | 右转 |
[02:42] | You need to back up. Let us do our work. | 你退后 不要影响我们工作 |
[02:43] | – Get out of here! – Okay. All right, yeah. | -离开这里 -好的 好的 |
[02:45] | You got it. Go get your man. | 我就走 去救你的人吧 |
[02:51] | Kelly! | 凯利 |
[02:56] | Kelly! | 凯利 |
[02:58] | Do it! Bring me down, bring me down! | 快 往下 往下 |
[03:15] | Bring us up! | 拉我们上去 |
[03:20] | Kelly… | 凯利 |
[03:22] | Talk to me. | 醒醒 |
[03:24] | Kelly! Kelly! | 凯利 凯利 |
[03:33] | Kelly. | 凯利 |
[03:34] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[03:39] | – Easy. – Got him. | -慢点 -抓到他了 |
[03:42] | Got him, got him. | 好了好了 |
[03:48] | Nice and easy. | 慢点 |
[03:49] | – Kelly! – Watch his head. | -凯利 -小心他的头 |
[03:53] | Severide, can you hear me? | 西弗莱德 能听到我说话吗 |
[03:56] | Kelly… | 凯利 |
[03:58] | Come on, Lieutenant, talk to us. | 拜托 副队 醒醒 |
[04:06] | All right. | 好 |
[04:12] | – Uh, Casey. Where’s Casey? – He’s good. | -凯西 凯西呢 -他没事 |
[04:15] | – He’s fine. – Come on, come on. | -他没事 -来 起来 |
[04:17] | We got you. | 我们帮你 |
[04:31] | What the hell were you two thinking? | 你们两个想什么呢 |
[04:33] | We weren’t. | 我们没想 |
[04:37] | That was incredible. | 真是不可思议 |
[04:57] | Get over here. | 快过来 |
[04:59] | You’re not moving the rest of the day. | 你今天别想再动了 |
[05:01] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[05:02] | Didn’t we have an understanding? | 我们不是达成了共识吗 |
[05:03] | No five-story jumps into the river. | 不许从高楼跳到河里 |
[05:05] | I told you, I’m trying to qualify for Tokyo 2020. | 我说了 我在争取参加东京2020年奥运会资格 |
[05:09] | High dive, gold medal. | 高台跳水 冲金牌去的 |
[05:11] | I got to get my practice in where I can. | 我得抓紧时间练习啊 |
[05:12] | Well, you didn’t stick the landing. | 入水姿势可不怎么样 |
[05:15] | Actually I think I did. | 我觉得挺好的 |
[05:17] | Tens from all the judges. | 所有评委都给出了满分 |
[05:19] | Must have missed it. | 你一定是错过了 |
[05:20] | I am happy to miss any and all of that. | 我很高兴我错过了 |
[05:23] | Can I get you anything else? | 要给你拿点什么吗 |
[05:24] | You want hot chocolate? Apple cider? | 热巧克力 苹果汁 |
[05:29] | You. | 要你 |
[05:34] | You always have me. | 我一直都是你的 |
[05:36] | Then I don’t need anything else. | 那我就别无所求了 |
[05:54] | What took you so long? | 你怎么这么慢 |
[05:56] | Boden called over to Med. | 被博登叫去医院了 |
[05:57] | Made Halstead’s brother check me out for a concussion. | 让霍斯特德的哥哥查查我有没有脑震荡 |
[06:03] | – Will? – Yeah, that’s the one. | -威尔吗 -对 就是他 |
[06:07] | What’d he say? | 他怎么说 |
[06:09] | Take some Tylenol. | 吃一点泰勒诺 |
[06:11] | – Seriously? – More or less. | -真的吗 -差不多吧 |
[06:19] | Okay, look, I’m supposed to go into Molly’s North | 我本来要去莫利之北酒吧 |
[06:24] | to train some new bartender, but I’m gonna cancel | 去训练几个新的侍应生 但我要推掉 |
[06:27] | and just make sure you’re okay. | 确保你没事 |
[06:33] | Kelly? | 凯利 |
[06:36] | Yeah. I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[06:37] | I’m just, uh…can you walk me over to the couch? | 就是…你能扶我去沙发吗 |
[06:41] | Yeah, of course. Come here. | 当然了 来 |
[06:43] | Here, come on. | 来 |
[06:48] | – You good? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 -还好 |
[06:50] | Man, just breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[06:51] | What! | 干嘛 |
[06:54] | You– | 你 |
[06:56] | – You think that’s funny? – Yeah, it’s funny. | -你觉得那很有趣吗 -是很有趣 |
[06:58] | I was kidding. I’m fine. | 我开玩笑的 我没事 |
[07:00] | – Get your ass to Molly’s. – Oh, gladly. | -去莫利酒吧吧 -我很乐意 |
[07:06] | You’re a terrible person. | 你是个坏人 |
[07:11] | I want a clear-eyed self-assessment. | 我想要清晰的自我评估 |
[07:14] | I’m sore all over. I’m not gonna lie. | 我浑身都疼 我不会撒谎 |
[07:16] | – But good to go, Chief. – And you? | -但是准备好了 队长 -你呢 |
[07:18] | Went through the concussion protocol. | 经历了脑震荡 |
[07:19] | Flying colors. Fine. | 恢复得很不错 |
[07:22] | And if you weren’t, you wouldn’t tell me anyway. | 如果不是 你也不会告诉我 |
[07:25] | – Chief Huffhines. – Wallace, Matt. | -赫夫海恩斯队长 -华莱士 马特 |
[07:28] | – Kelly Severide, Chief. – Kelly. | -凯利·西弗莱德 队长 -凯利 |
[07:31] | See the coverage in the “Sun-Times” last night? | 看见昨晚《太阳报》的头条新闻了吗 |
[07:33] | Yes, I did. Very nice. | 看了 很不错 |
[07:35] | Well, let me tell you, | 我跟你说 |
[07:37] | the office of public relations has heard from everyone. | 公共关系部办公室收到了很多人的消息 |
[07:39] | The commissioner’s office, mayor’s office. | 警监办公室 市长办公室 |
[07:41] | – Everyone is tickled pink. – I’m glad. | -大家都高兴极了 -我很高兴 |
[07:44] | So I reached out to the photographer | 所以我去找了 |
[07:46] | who captured these amazing photographs. | 拍下这些超赞照片的摄影师 |
[07:50] | I’m sorry. This is, uh– | 抱歉 这是 |
[07:52] | Nate Isaacs, professional photo journalist. | 内特·艾萨克斯 专业摄影记者 |
[07:54] | Right, and I said to Mr. Isaacs, | 对 我跟艾萨克斯先生说 |
[07:57] | I said, “Would you be interested in doing | 我说 你有没有兴趣 |
[07:59] | a day-in-the-life pictorial spread, huh?” | 拍一拍每日生活的整版照片 |
[08:03] | A real inside look at what we do here. | 深入观察我们的工作 |
[08:06] | And I could not think of a better house | 我想不出哪个消防局 |
[08:07] | than the one that produced this stellar shot. | 比提供了这张一流照片的消防局更合适了 |
[08:10] | Okay, so when are you thinking to, um– | 你觉得什么时候… |
[08:12] | Right now. Today, this shift. | 现在 今天 这一次轮班 |
[08:17] | Chief, listen, if this is an intrusion at all, | 队长 听着 如果我打扰了 |
[08:19] | you just tell me and I’ll take | 你就告诉我 我会 |
[08:22] | a big step back, just like at the scene. | 后退一大步 就像在现场一样 |
[08:24] | You tell me to move back, and I do as I am told. | 你告诉我后退 我就听了你的吩咐 |
[08:30] | – Okay, why not. – Great. | -好吧 为何不可呢 -好极了 |
[08:33] | Nate, I’ll leave you to it. | 内特 你忙吧 |
[08:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:38] | So how do you want to do this? | 你想怎么做 |
[08:40] | Go about your shift normally. | 你们就正常上班 |
[08:41] | At the end of the day, we’ll see what we have, huh? | 今晚我们看看拍到什么 好吗 |
[08:43] | – Good. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[08:50] | I heard from Hope. | 我有了霍普的消息 |
[08:52] | Oh, you did? | 是吗 |
[08:54] | Yeah, she sent me an email, | 是啊 她给我发了邮件 |
[08:55] | said she’s back in Fowlerton. | 说她回到了富勒顿 |
[08:56] | She wants to drive up and have lunch | 她想开车过来 跟我吃午餐 |
[08:58] | so she can mend fences. | 这样她就可以弥补关系了 |
[09:01] | What did you say? | 你回了什么 |
[09:02] | Delete. | 删除 |
[09:04] | Hey, so I am alerting you, ladies, | 我警告你们 女士们 |
[09:06] | we have a photographer in our midst. | 有一位摄影师来了 |
[09:08] | – What does that mean? – It’s some press guy. | -那是什么意思 -那是报社的人 |
[09:11] | He’s doing a day-in-the-life photo shoot. | 他要进行每日生活的拍摄 |
[09:17] | Help. | 救命 |
[09:19] | Help, Dawson. | 救命 道森 |
[09:24] | It hurts. | 好疼 |
[09:27] | Gerald? | 杰拉德 |
[09:30] | – It hurts. – You know this guy? | -好疼 -你认识他吗 |
[09:32] | He’s a frequent flyer. He’s harmless. | 他是个常客 不是坏人 |
[09:34] | – What happened? – It’s broke. | -出什么事了 -骨折了 |
[09:36] | Let me take a look, Gerald. | 让我看看 杰拉德 |
[09:40] | Okay, well, I don’t think it’s broken, | 好吧 我觉得没骨折 |
[09:42] | but we can get you to the hospital. | 但我们可以送你去医院 |
[09:43] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[09:46] | I–I fell. | 我摔倒了 |
[09:48] | Where’d this happen? | 在哪里 |
[09:50] | Home. | 家里 |
[09:52] | You walked all the way over here? | 你一路走了过来吗 |
[09:56] | Okay, listen, Gerald, we’re gonna get you a sling | 听着 杰拉德 我们要给你弄个悬带 |
[09:57] | for your arm so you won’t keep cradling it. | 挂住胳膊 这样你就不会一直抓着它了 |
[09:59] | We’re gonna take an x-ray at the hospital | 我们去医院照X光 |
[10:01] | just to make sure it’s not broken, okay? | 确保没骨折 好吗 |
[10:03] | – Come on. – I got it. | -来吧 -我来 |
[10:05] | Come on, buddy. Let me help you up. | 来吧 我扶你起来 |
[10:09] | There we go. | 好了 |
[10:19] | That’s the guy. | 就是他 |
[10:20] | Do you want me to tell him to back off? | 你想让我告诉他滚开吗 |
[10:21] | No, no, it’s fine. | 不用 没事 |
[10:22] | Come on, Gerald. Let’s go. | 快 杰拉德 我们走 |
[10:33] | Close the blinds so we can hide | 关上百叶窗 好躲开 |
[10:34] | from this photographer. | 这个摄影师 |
[10:45] | He’s hiding in here. | 他躲在这里 |
[10:54] | What do you need, Kidd? | 你需要什么 基德 |
[10:57] | Actually, it can wait. | 实际上 不急 |
[11:00] | Well, don’t mind me. | 别管我 |
[11:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:04] | I just wanted to ask if I could swap next week | 我想问问 我下周第三个轮班 |
[11:08] | with Grigsby on third shift. | 能不能和格里格斯比换班 |
[11:12] | I have a lead on an apartment | 我找到一处公寓 |
[11:15] | and the building manager wants to meet with me. | 大楼管理员想跟我见面 |
[11:24] | Yeah, uh, sure. No problem. | 行 没问题 |
[11:26] | Just write it down on a sticky note, | 写在便利贴上 |
[11:29] | put it in my office. | 贴在我办公室里 |
[11:30] | Okay. Will do. | 好的 |
[11:42] | – Trouble at home? – Not on my end. | -家里有麻烦吗 -不是我 |
[11:44] | I told her she could stay as long as she wants. | 我告诉她想留多久就留多久 |
[11:57] | Oh, my God. She didn’t. | 天啊 不是啊吧 |
[11:59] | – Who didn’t? – Hope. | -谁 -霍普 |
[12:01] | You know how I deleted her email? | 你知道我删了她的电邮吧 |
[12:02] | Now she’s trashing me on Facebook. | 现在她在脸书上诋毁我 |
[12:04] | Nah. | 不是吧 |
[12:09] | These are mutual friends she’s stirring up in Fowlerton. | 这是我和她在福勒顿的共同朋友 |
[12:11] | Who knows what she’s saying in real life. | 谁知道她现实中是怎么说的 |
[12:13] | You got to drag her. | 你得戳穿她 |
[12:14] | You send out a blast, and you let everybody back home | 你得搞个大新闻 让家乡的所有人 |
[12:16] | know the stunts that she pulled in Chicago. | 都知道她在芝加哥的伎俩 |
[12:18] | Yeah, I saw these two celebrities brawling on Twitter | 我看到过推特上网红撕逼 |
[12:20] | and it was everything. Do something like that. | 真是精彩 学习一下 |
[12:26] | You know what, I’m just gonna | 算了 我还是 |
[12:28] | go with my first instinct and ignore her. | 遵从我的直觉 不管她了 |
[12:31] | Come on, girl, you got to stand up for yourself. | 妹子 你得站出来维护你自己 |
[12:33] | I stand up when it’s something worth standing up to. | 值得我站出来的时候我自然会站出来 |
[12:36] | Hope isn’t worth it. | 霍普不值得 |
[12:41] | Ambulance 61. Man down from unknown causes. | 61号救护车 一名男子因不明原因昏倒 |
[12:44] | 8451 Racine. | 拉辛街8451号 |
[12:47] | Everything? | 很精彩吗 |
[12:49] | It’s hyperbole. | 这是夸张 |
[12:57] | Why a goat? | 为什么有一只羊 |
[12:58] | Well there are many guesses about that. | 关于这有很多猜想 |
[13:00] | The only plausible one I heard is | 我听到的最靠谱的是 |
[13:02] | that this house was built on an old goat farm. | 这个消防局本来是个山羊牧场 |
[13:08] | No, no, no, just go about your business. | 不 不 做你们的事吧 |
[13:10] | – Ignore me. – No, what we were gonna do | -别管我 -不 我们要 |
[13:12] | is smoke a couple cigars. | 抽几根雪茄 |
[13:14] | You know, I could put my camera down, | 我可以放下我的相机 |
[13:16] | and, uh, join you guys. | 和你们一起 |
[13:22] | How do you get impaled on an iron fence? | 人怎么会钉在铁篱笆上 |
[13:25] | He was trying to kill himself. | 他想自杀 |
[13:26] | Jumped out a four-story window. | 从四楼摔了下来 |
[13:29] | SGBS isn’t fixing that, huh? Super glue, baking soda. | 超级胶水小苏打也救不了吧 |
[13:33] | Medics in the field, they swore by it. | 出勤的医护人员都赌咒说 |
[13:35] | Said it was better than gauze for packing a wound. | 这效果比用纱布包扎伤口会更好 |
[13:37] | – Where were you embedded? – Afghanistan, five months. | -你去哪儿服过役 -阿富汗 五个月 |
[13:41] | Of course, Chicago can be its own war zone sometimes. | 当然了 芝加哥有时也有自己的战场 |
[13:46] | Don’t ask. | 别问 |
[13:47] | I’m gonna shower and change now. | 我要去冲个澡换件衣服了 |
[13:51] | Got a call, guy was face down on Racine. | 接到出警电话 那个人脸朝下栽在油缸里 |
[13:53] | Turned him over and… | 把他转过来就… |
[13:54] | All over Dawson. | 吐了道森一身 |
[13:56] | 50/50 chance it could have been me. | 有五成可能会吐我身上 |
[13:59] | Listen, I’m gonna go get some coffee. | 听着 我要去拿点咖啡 |
[14:02] | Anybody want anything? | 谁想要来点什么吗 |
[14:08] | Be right back. Nobody touch my cigar. | 马上回来 谁都不许动我的雪茄 |
[14:13] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[14:17] | Captain, did you get a chance to look | 队长 你有没有看 |
[14:18] | – over my furlough request? – Not yet. | -我的休假请求 -还没有 |
[14:19] | Everybody wants Fourth of July off. | 谁都想独立日放假 |
[14:21] | That’s why I put in five months early. | 所以我提前五个月就申请了 |
[14:22] | Okay, I’ll be sure to look at | 那我保证会 |
[14:24] | that pressing concern after I, uh– | 尽快处理 等我先… |
[14:26] | I need to know. | 到时候告诉我 |
[14:49] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[14:52] | Hey, take it easy, man. | 冷静点 伙计 |
[14:53] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[14:54] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[14:55] | Found this scumbag lurking outside your shower. | 发现这个混蛋在你的淋浴间外鬼鬼祟祟 |
[14:59] | I had no idea that these were co-ed bathrooms. | 我不知道这是合用的浴室 |
[15:02] | So you just decided to | 所以你刚好决定 |
[15:03] | explore the bathroom you didn’t know was co-ed? | 在我说我准备去洗个澡后 |
[15:06] | Right after I said I was going to take a shower? | 来探索这个你不知道是公用的浴室 |
[15:10] | – Get out. – Just hold on for a moment– | -滚出去 -等一下 |
[15:11] | Get your camera and get out | 带上你的相机滚出去 |
[15:13] | before I beat the hell out of you. | 不然小心我揍死你 |
[15:15] | I mean it! | 我是认真的 |
[15:29] | That was freaky. | 太可怕了 |
[15:47] | – What happened? – The photographer you brought | -怎么回事 -你带来的摄影师 |
[15:49] | into my firehouse was playing peeping tom in the bathroom. | 在浴室偷窥拍摄 |
[15:56] | I, uh, I can’t even– | 我…我难以… |
[15:58] | It happened while I was in the shower. | 就在我洗澡的时候 |
[16:04] | Okay, well, I’ll, uh–I’ll call the paper. | 我…我会联系报社 |
[16:06] | And we’ll call CPD. | 我们要联系芝加哥警局 |
[16:09] | You want him arrested? | 你想逮捕他 |
[16:10] | I want a formal complaint. | 我要正式报案 |
[16:12] | – On the record. – If it happened here, | -要记录在案 -如果发生在这里 |
[16:14] | it ain’t the first time. Someone needs to know. | 说明肯定不是第一次 必须让别人知道 |
[16:21] | You’re right. You’re right, | 说得对 说得对 |
[16:24] | I’m, uh–I’m embarrassed this happened. | 我真的很不好意思 |
[16:27] | And I should have done a better job at vetting him | 我应该在提议之前 |
[16:29] | before I proposed this. | 好好审查他 |
[16:31] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[16:32] | You just got caught up in the buzz. | 你也毫不知情 |
[16:35] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[16:37] | Let me call the CPD, huh? | 让我来联系芝加哥警署 |
[16:38] | – I should be the one. – I’ll do it. | -应该由我来 -我来 |
[16:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:49] | Again, | 再说一遍 |
[16:52] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:04] | Okay, we are on the Blue Cobras. | 我们是蓝色眼镜蛇 |
[17:06] | – They’ll announce it. – Okay. | -到了他们会说的 -好的 |
[17:09] | So you have done this before? | 你以前玩过吗 |
[17:11] | Oh, I’m in league. | 我是俱乐部的 |
[17:13] | And we happen to have a spot open for tonight | 我们今晚有位置空出来 |
[17:15] | which you’re filling. | 而你要来补上 |
[17:17] | I will bring it. Don’t you worry. | 我会全力以赴的 别担心 |
[17:21] | How’s the apartment search coming? | 你公寓找的怎么样了 |
[17:23] | I got a lead. | 我看中了一间 |
[17:24] | – Yeah? – Yes. Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[17:27] | You excited about living alone again? | 又能一个人住了 你激动吗 |
[17:31] | Oh, my God, you play WhirlyBall? | 天啊 你也玩滚动球吗 |
[17:34] | – Hi. – She is a first-timer. | -你们好啊 -她还是新手 |
[17:35] | – Hi, Stella. – Lily. | -你好 史黛拉 -莉莉 |
[17:37] | Brian and I are thinking of going on the championship circuit. | 布莱恩和我在考虑参加场地锦标赛 |
[17:40] | I’m not gonna say we perfected the Malachi Crunch | 我不敢说我们已经完美掌握了马拉奇碾压 |
[17:42] | but, uh– | 但是… |
[17:44] | – What team you guys on? – Uh, the, um– | -你们在哪一队 -在… |
[17:47] | Next up on Court 2, the Dig Dug Express | 2号场地 挖土快车 |
[17:49] | – against the Blue Cobras. – That’s us. | -对战蓝色眼镜蛇 -到我们了 |
[17:52] | Us too. | 还有我们 |
[17:55] | You guys are going so down. | 你们输定了 |
[17:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:01] | Ready for a refill, buddy? | 想再来一杯吗 伙计 |
[18:02] | Sure. Thanks. | 好啊 谢了 |
[18:08] | Okay, look, I’m not one to pry, | 好吧 我不是管闲事 |
[18:12] | but as your bartender, I got responsibilities. | 但作为你的酒保 我有义务 |
[18:16] | So, what’s going on? | 你是怎么了 |
[18:19] | Oh, come on, maybe I can help. | 拜托 说不定我能帮上忙呢 |
[18:22] | I’ve seen stuff. | 我也算见过风浪的 |
[18:24] | It’s my girlfriend, Alice. | 是我女朋友 艾莉丝 |
[18:26] | She wants to move in, but I think it’s too soon. | 她想搬来和我住 但我觉得太快了 |
[18:29] | – Do you love her? – It’s only been six months. | -你爱她吗 -我们在一起才半年 |
[18:32] | What’s your name, pal? | 你叫什么 伙计 |
[18:34] | – Kevin. – Okay, Kevin. | -凯文 -好 凯文 |
[18:36] | Look at it like this, okay? | 你要这么想 好吗 |
[18:38] | – Life, it’s like a fire. – Oh, boy. | -人生 就像一场大火 -天啊 |
[18:41] | You go in too far too fast, | 你冲得太猛太快 |
[18:42] | you’re gonna get burnt up, right? | 就会被烧伤 对吧 |
[18:45] | – I guess. – Yeah. | -我猜是吧 -没错 |
[18:46] | But if you throw water on too soon, | 但如果你太早冲它泼水 |
[18:48] | you know, you’re in a rush to cool it down, | 急着给它降温 |
[18:51] | then you are going to boil those firefighters | 那你就会把那些消防员们 |
[18:53] | like, you know, a bunch of lobsters. | 煮成一锅龙虾 |
[18:58] | – Okay. – So, listen. | -好吧 -所以 听着 |
[18:59] | You and Alice, you got some heat, right? | 你和艾莉丝之间有热情 对吧 |
[19:01] | – I think so. – Well, what you got to try to figure out is, | -我想是的 -你该试着弄明白的 |
[19:04] | is it the kind of heat that you want to run into | 是这种热情是你急着想冲进去 |
[19:07] | – or you want to run out of? – Yeah, I don’t think that’s a– | -还是忙着想跑出来的 -我觉得那不… |
[19:09] | – No, actually, that makes total sense. – Yeah. | -不 你说得太对了 -是 |
[19:14] | See? | 看到没 |
[19:17] | Thanks, man. I really appreciate it. | 谢了 伙计 真谢谢你 |
[19:19] | You got it. | 不客气 |
[19:21] | That was pretty good, what you did over there. | 你刚才说的那番话还真不错 |
[19:23] | Yeah? I’m just helping out where I can. | 是吗 举手之劳而已 |
[19:31] | “Mitchell Monroe, Life Coach Managers.” | “米切尔·门罗 人生导师经理” |
[19:34] | I’m a talent manager for life coaches. | 我是人生导师的经理人 |
[19:37] | I help turn, you know, advice into a profitable business. | 我帮助人们把建议 变成赚钱的生意 |
[19:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:44] | Tell me more about profitable. | 再跟我多说说赚钱那里 |
[19:45] | Well, my coaches charge $40 an hour to start. | 我的导师们每小时收费40美元起步 |
[19:48] | I provide the training, I manage the paperwork and the invoices, | 我提供培训 管理文件与发票 |
[19:51] | I take 10% off the top. | 抽成10% |
[19:53] | And it’s my job to, what? | 那我的工作是什么 |
[19:56] | Coach people’s lives? | 指导人们的生活吗 |
[19:58] | Something you seem to be doing pretty naturally | 从我刚才看到的那幕 这似乎是你 |
[20:00] | from what I just witnessed. | 天生就会做的事 |
[20:01] | Your words of wisdom, they have value. | 你的智慧之言是有价值的 |
[20:07] | You give me a call when you’re ready to take the next step. | 等你准备好跨出下一步了 就联系我吧 |
[20:24] | Have you played WhirlyBall before? | 你玩过滚动球吗 |
[20:26] | Because it is not as easy as it looks. | 因为那可没它看起来那么简单 |
[20:31] | Yeah, well, I mean we should get a team together. | 我是说 我们有机会该组个队 |
[20:34] | Otis and Lily are, like, regulars. | 奥蒂斯和莉莉是那里的常客 |
[20:37] | And then Zach knows the manager, | 扎克又认识经理 |
[20:39] | so, you know, I mean we could go whenever we wanted. | 所以 我们要想去随时都行 |
[20:43] | Sounds interesting. | 听起来挺有意思的 |
[20:47] | Are you, uh, | 你是… |
[20:49] | – you staying up? – Nah, I’m gonna go to bed. | -在等我吗 -不 我准备睡觉了 |
[20:52] | You sure? ‘Cause it’s me and you, I can, uh, | 你确定吗 毕竟就我们两个 |
[20:56] | I can rally. | 我还能继续玩 |
[20:58] | Nah, it’s okay. | 不 没事 |
[20:59] | Gonna get some shut-eye. | 我去睡觉了 |
[21:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:37] | Could have been worse. | 还可能更糟的 |
[21:38] | Oh, had he taken pictures of you? | 他拍了你的照片吗 |
[21:40] | No, I mean for him. | 不 我是说对他 |
[21:41] | Matt was about to rip his head off, | 马特都准备把他脑袋拧掉了 |
[21:42] | and I was ready to help. | 我也准备帮一把 |
[21:44] | He’s lucky to be alive. | 还活着算他走运 |
[21:47] | Is that Gerald again? | 那又是杰拉德吗 |
[21:51] | Gerald? | 杰拉德 |
[22:00] | I–I need medicine. | 我需要药 |
[22:04] | Gerald, what’s going on? | 杰拉德 发生了什么 |
[22:07] | It hurts. | 好疼 |
[22:08] | Okay, we’re gonna get you something | 好 我们去帮你从 |
[22:09] | out of the back of the ambulance. | 救护车上拿点药 |
[22:10] | Just give us a second here. | 你在这等一下 |
[22:16] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[22:19] | I think he’s being messed with. | 我觉得他被欺负了 |
[22:21] | He walks all the way over here, twice? | 他大老远走过来 两次 |
[22:28] | F I F. I. | |
[22:30] | R. E. Fire! | R E 消防 |
[22:34] | The reason why you are here is you need to get your life | 你们来这的原因就是你需要很好地 |
[22:36] | in order, and I am here to help you with that. | 整理你的生活 我就是来帮助你的 |
[22:40] | – What’s the “F” stand for? – “F” stands for | -“F”代表什么 -“F”代表 |
[22:44] | fire pole. | 消防杆 |
[22:46] | The thing that connects | 连接着 |
[22:47] | the two floors of a firehouse is a pole. | 消防队这两层的是杆子 |
[22:51] | Pole starts with a “P.” | 杆子的首字母是”P” |
[22:53] | It’s a fire pole. Fire. | 是消防杆 消防 |
[22:56] | It is always there when you need it, | 在你需要的时候它总会在那里 |
[22:58] | and in an emergency, it will help you | 在危急时刻 它会帮你 |
[23:01] | quickly get to the things that you need. | 很快地拿到你需要的东西 |
[23:03] | – Yes, Joseph? – Why are you doing this thing so formal? | -怎么了 乔瑟夫 -你为什么要搞得这么正式 |
[23:07] | The thing that makes you unique | 不正式才让你 |
[23:09] | is that you are not formal. | 与众不同 |
[23:10] | Clients are going to pay a lot of money for this. | 客户要为此花大价钱的 |
[23:14] | You need to, um, | 你得 |
[23:18] | “Show them that you are a professional | “在穿衣 礼节和方法上 |
[23:20] | in dress and manner and in method.” | 展示出你是专业的” |
[23:24] | Well, continue then. | 那继续吧 |
[23:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:41] | Hello? | 你好 |
[24:11] | Hey, Lester. | 你好啊 莱斯特 |
[24:12] | – How’s your foot? – It’s a lot better, thanks. | -你的脚怎么样了 -好多了 谢谢 |
[24:17] | You looking for Gerald? | 你们找杰拉德吗 |
[24:19] | Uh, no, actually, we know where Gerald is. | 不 实际上 我们知道杰拉德在哪 |
[24:21] | Do you know if anyone’s bothering him? | 你知道有谁在欺负他吗 |
[24:26] | Hey, it’s okay. You can tell us. | 没事的 你可以告诉我们的 |
[24:30] | I don’t want nothing to do with this. | 我不想和这事扯上什么关系 |
[24:38] | That’s Gerald’s tent right there. | 那是杰拉德的帐篷 |
[24:49] | Hey, whoever’s in Gerald’s tent | 杰拉德帐篷里的人 |
[24:50] | needs to come out. | 出来 |
[25:01] | What do you want? | 你们想要什么 |
[25:02] | That’s Gerald’s house. | 那是杰拉德的家 |
[25:04] | – Not no more. – Come on, let’s go. | -不再是了 -好了 咱们走吧 |
[25:06] | – No, Dawson, no. – This is my house. | -不 道森 不 -这是我家 |
[25:08] | This is my street. Go home, skanks. | 是我的地盘 回家去吧 讨厌鬼们 |
[25:11] | No, this is not your street. It’s mine. | 不 这不是你的地盘 是我的 |
[25:13] | Along with his and his and theirs. | 是他的 他的和他们的 |
[25:15] | You know who else’s streets these are? | 你知道这还是谁的地盘吗 |
[25:17] | Every paramedic and firefighter in Chicago. | 芝加哥的每个医护人员和消防员的地盘 |
[25:20] | We’ve been on every block in this city | 我们到过这座城市的每一个街区 |
[25:21] | and helped someone on every one of them. | 帮助过很多人 |
[25:23] | And all those people we’ve helped, | 所有那些我们帮助过的人 |
[25:24] | they’re on our team, not yours. | 他们都和我们是一边的 不是你那边的 |
[25:26] | You mess with Gerald again or anyone else in this camp, | 你再欺负杰拉德或这里的其他人 |
[25:29] | then you’ll be picking a fight with us | 那你就是和我们 |
[25:30] | and everyone that’s loyal to us, | 和每个忠于我们的人宣战 |
[25:32] | and then you’ll find out whose streets these are. | 之后你就会知道这是谁的地盘了 |
[25:57] | She used to be my friend. | 她以前是我的朋友 |
[25:59] | Are you sure you don’t want to go to the shelter, Gerald? | 你确定不不想去收容所 杰拉德 |
[26:03] | You call us if anybody messes with you again, okay? | 如果再有人欺负你就给我们打电话 好吗 |
[26:16] | I think I will email Hope back. | 我想我会给霍普回电邮的 |
[26:18] | Tell her straight up I’m not interested in | 跟她直说我对她要说的 |
[26:20] | anything she has to say, | 不感兴趣 |
[26:21] | just so there’s no misunderstandings. | 这样就不会产生什么误解了 |
[26:28] | Hey! What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[26:31] | Just thought I’d drop in with some cookies. | 就是想顺便过来看看 送点饼干过来 |
[26:35] | I swear you are an angel. | 我发誓 你真是个天使 |
[26:37] | – Good time for it. – Hey! | -时间正好 -干什么 |
[26:39] | We’re losing all faith in humanity around here. | 我们都快丧失对人性的信心了 |
[26:41] | – Rough call? – Worse. | -出警不顺吗 -更糟 |
[26:43] | Pervert came into the firehouse. | 有变态进了消防局 |
[26:45] | – Thanks. – Oh, good. | -谢谢 -很好 |
[26:47] | All right, question for the group. | 提个问题 |
[26:49] | I am gonna need some help | 我需要点帮助 |
[26:51] | getting this life coach thing off the ground. | 帮我把我这人生导师的事业起步 |
[26:55] | Why don’t I be your first client? | 我做你的第一个客户怎么样 |
[26:57] | – Oh, no. – Yeah, great! | -不 -好啊 真棒 |
[26:59] | Done! You are not gonna be disappointed. | 成交 你不会失望的 |
[27:02] | Okay, let’s, uh, | 好了 我们 |
[27:04] | get you signed up, and then we’ll get you started. | 来签了合约 然后就可以开始了 |
[27:07] | – Okay? – Now? | -好吗 -现在吗 |
[27:08] | Why not? – Okay, oh, we gonna- | 为什么不呢 -好吧 我们… |
[27:10] | No? | 不 |
[27:10] | – Mm. You said. – No, okay, I didn’t– | -你说的 -不 好吧 我不… |
[27:12] | We’ll just go on back here. | 我们会回来的 |
[27:14] | I got stuff to talk about. | 我有很多要讲的 |
[27:15] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[27:16] | You see the “F” | “F”是 |
[27:19] | is for you’re– | 你… |
[27:37] | How was it? | 怎么样 |
[27:39] | Brett was awesome as always. | 布莱特还是那么厉害 |
[27:43] | I just got off the phone | 我刚跟《芝加哥太阳报》 |
[27:43] | with both the “Sun-Times” and “The Tribune.” | 和《芝加哥论坛报》通完电话 |
[27:45] | They said they’re severing all ties with Nate Isaacs | 他们说会和内特·艾萨克划清界限 |
[27:48] | and will blast his name to all the press in the area. | 将他的名字从这里的所有报刊里除名 |
[27:50] | They assured me they took it very seriously. | 他们向我保证会严肃处理这件事的 |
[27:52] | Good riddance. | 可算完了 |
[27:55] | Well, I thought you would like to know. | 我还以为你想知道 |
[27:57] | You thought right. | 我的确想知道 |
[28:01] | So, how was it? | 怎么样 |
[28:03] | Really good actually. | 实际上真挺好的 |
[28:05] | – He’s a very wise man. – Really? | -他是一个非常睿智的人 -真的吗 |
[28:08] | Really, really. | 当然是真的 |
[28:10] | Yeah, I told him about my sister, | 我跟他说我妹妹的事了 |
[28:12] | and he said I should reach out to her | 他让我联系她 |
[28:14] | which is what I’ve been thinking for a long time. | 这也是我这段时间一直在考虑的事 |
[28:16] | You have a sister? | 你有个妹妹 |
[28:20] | Then we started to talk about Hawaii. | 然后我们又聊到了夏威夷 |
[28:22] | You know, how I wanted to go there after college | 我想大学毕业以后去那里 |
[28:23] | but my parents put the kibosh | 可我爸妈偏偏 |
[28:25] | on that particular dream. | 就不让我去 |
[28:26] | He said, “Sometimes ladders don’t reach the highest floor, | 他说 “有时候梯子够不到最高的那层楼 |
[28:29] | but we have to hump up the stairs,” | 但我们也还是爬上去” |
[28:32] | which is really solid advice. | 我觉得这个建议真的很好 |
[28:34] | So, yeah, I’m gonna think about it. | 所以我会考虑一下的 |
[28:37] | About what? | 考虑什么 |
[28:39] | You know, moving to Hawaii. | 搬去夏威夷啊 |
[28:41] | Anyway, today was really fun. | 总之 我今天真的很开心 |
[28:43] | – I’ll see you tomorrow at Molly’s North? – Yeah. | -咱们明天在”莫利之北”见 -好 |
[28:47] | Definitely. | 必须的 |
[28:51] | Right after I murder someone. | 等我先杀个人的 |
[29:19] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[29:29] | I just think things are getting weird between us. | 我只是觉得咱们之间变得有点怪 |
[29:33] | It’s not weird for me. | 我觉得还好啊 |
[29:36] | Look, I’d like to say what I mean. | 我只是想把话说明白 |
[29:39] | You know I’m not much for dancing around subjects. | 你知道我不太擅长拐弯抹角 |
[29:42] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[29:47] | Um, it’s just this Zach guy is really cool. | 这个叫扎克的人真的很好 |
[29:51] | And we have a lot of fun together. | 我们在一起很开心 |
[29:56] | And it may get serious. | 我们可能会正经谈恋爱 |
[29:59] | Who knows? It feels like it’s heading in that direction. | 谁知道呢 反正我觉得会朝那个方向发展 |
[30:07] | But you… | 可你… |
[30:11] | are so special to me. | 对我来说很特别 |
[30:14] | And, um… | 而且也… |
[30:17] | so important. | 很重要 |
[30:23] | And I just feel like it’ll–it’ll | 我只是觉得… |
[30:26] | clear up a lot of things once I move out. | 等我搬出去很多事情就会变简单了 |
[30:41] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[30:44] | All right, well, um, | 好吧 |
[30:46] | thank you for, uh, listening to that. | 谢谢你…的倾听 |
[30:52] | Do you want to hear my opinion? | 你想听听我的意见吗 |
[30:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[31:02] | I don’t want you to leave. | 我不想让你搬走 |
[31:10] | Truck 81, Ambulance 61. Single vehicle accident. | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 单辆汽车事故 |
[31:14] | 500 block West Harrison Street Eastbound. | 西哈里森街东行侧500号街区 |
[31:40] | Crowd control, block off the sidewalk. | 疏散人群 封锁人行道 |
[31:42] | Give us some room to work. Otis, Mouch, with me. | 留下空间来施救 奥蒂斯和穆奇跟我走 |
[31:44] | Stand back, sir. | 这位先生请您退后 |
[31:45] | Excuse me. Stand back, please. | 抱歉 麻烦退后 |
[31:47] | Ma’am, can you tell us what happened? | 女士 能告诉我们发生了什么吗 |
[31:50] | I don’t know, I just looked down for a second. | 我不知道 我只是往下看了一眼 |
[31:52] | And the car started spinning. | 这车就不听使唤了 |
[31:53] | – We’re gonna have our medics take a look, okay? – Okay. | -我们会让医护人员来查看情况 -好 |
[31:55] | Back up. Thank you. | 退后 谢谢 |
[31:58] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:01] | Captain. | 队长 |
[32:09] | Get off the scene. | 离开现场 |
[32:11] | I got a right to be here. | 我有权在这里 |
[32:12] | I ain’t asking. | 我不是在请求你的同意 |
[32:13] | Freedom of the press, buddy. | 这是新闻自由 哥们 |
[32:15] | You can try to destroy my name | 你可以毁掉我的名誉 |
[32:17] | but I can still sell photos of public employees | 但我还是可以随时随地 |
[32:20] | wherever and whenever I want! | 卖公职人员的照片 |
[32:22] | Casey, don’t. He’s not worth it. | 凯西 别冲动 不值 |
[32:30] | – How you doing? You all right? – I’m okay. | -你还好吗 没事吧 -我还好 |
[32:31] | Hey, you gonna give us the room to do our jobs? | 你能不能给我们点空间来施救 |
[32:33] | It’s a public street, lady. | 这是公共街道 姑娘 |
[32:37] | How you feeling, honey? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[32:39] | Okay, I guess. | 应该还好吧 |
[32:39] | We can get her out as soon as we pop the door. | 等我们把门拆掉就能把她救出来了 |
[32:55] | Call for a second ambo! | 再叫一辆救护车来 |
[32:57] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[33:18] | Pulse is strong. He’s alert. | 脉搏还很强 他还清醒 |
[33:21] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[33:22] | You stepped in the street and got hit by a car. | 你站到街上被车撞了 |
[33:25] | But the captain saved you. | 队长救了你 |
[33:47] | One hell of a call. | 这次出警可真是折腾人 |
[33:49] | Could say that. | 是啊 |
[33:50] | Herrmann says you didn’t hesitate. | 赫尔曼说你没有犹豫 |
[33:51] | Not for a second. | 完全没有 |
[33:56] | Nope. | 当然了 |
[34:00] | That’s good. | 这是好事 |
[34:01] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[34:03] | ‘Cause I’m not. | 我可不确定 |
[34:05] | And what if the man you saved today | 那如果你今天救的这个人 |
[34:06] | is different from the one he was yesterday? | 和昨天不再一样了呢 |
[34:09] | You think he’s magically reformed | 你觉得他被车撞了之后 |
[34:11] | – because he got hit by a car? – No. | -就会突然洗心革面了 -当然不是 |
[34:14] | I think if we start wondering if one life | 我是觉得如果我们开始思考 |
[34:16] | has more value than another, | 是不是人命的价值也有差别 |
[34:18] | we can’t do our job. | 那我们就无法从事这份工作了 |
[34:21] | Today you gave Isaacs the second half of his life back. | 今天你挽救了艾萨克斯的下半生 |
[34:24] | You can’t control what he does with it. | 但你却无法控制他将会如何度过这半生 |
[34:28] | But a life saved… | 但你救下一条命 |
[34:31] | That’s one for the win column. | 这就是一场胜利 |
[34:33] | I will take that win any day, | 我觉得这样的胜利很好 |
[34:35] | no matter who it is. | 无论我救的是谁 |
[34:40] | So… | 所以… |
[34:45] | I am proud of you, Captain. | 我很为你骄傲 队长 |
[35:02] | Isaacs is stable. | 艾萨克斯状况稳定了 |
[35:04] | Well, you know, physically anyway. | 反正生理上是稳定了 |
[35:07] | What, too soon? | 怎么 太快了吗 |
[35:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:14] | Well… | 那个 |
[35:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:18] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[35:20] | For being the sort of man who will protect me from a creep. | 因为你保护我不受变态骚扰 |
[35:22] | And then run into traffic to save the creep. | 然后又冲到马路上救那个变态 |
[35:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:30] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[35:34] | Two, three, and four. | 二 三 四 |
[35:35] | – What’s this? – 10%. I had my first client. | -这是什么 -10% 我有了第一个客人 |
[35:39] | And it went pretty damn well if I do say so myself. | 要我说的话 过程非常顺利 |
[35:41] | We can settle up when you get a few more. | 等你客人多起来我们再算 |
[35:43] | – All right. – Speaking of which, | -好 -说到这个 |
[35:46] | I need a check from you for $800. | 我需要你给我一张八百块的支票 |
[35:50] | What for? | 为什么 |
[35:51] | Well, I added you to my gold roster | 我把你加入了我的黄金名册 |
[35:53] | which is for active life coaches | 这是给完成了 |
[35:55] | who have completed the bronze workbook | 青铜练习的人生导师的 |
[35:57] | – which you did. – What now? | -你已经完成了 -现在呢 |
[35:59] | – You! – What? Me? | -你 -我怎么了 |
[36:01] | I took your stupid advice. | 我听了你的傻逼建议 |
[36:03] | I told Alice that moving in with her | 我告诉艾莉丝跟她同居 |
[36:04] | made me feel like I was being cooked alive. | 会让我像会被活煮了一样 |
[36:06] | Listen, I didn’t say to say that. | 我可不是那个意思 |
[36:08] | I definitely didn’t tell you to say that. | 我绝对没让你那么说 |
[36:10] | – She dumped me! – Look. | -她甩了我 -听着 |
[36:11] | I mean, you– | 我是说 你… |
[36:12] | Hey, hey, take it easy. | 冷静 |
[36:14] | You ruined my life. | 你毁了我的生活 |
[36:16] | Okay, buddy. | 好吧 伙计 |
[36:22] | So that was a setback. | 这是次小挫折 |
[36:29] | I think that you need to leave. | 我觉得你得走了 |
[36:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:36] | That’s all right. | 没事 |
[36:38] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[36:40] | What was all that? | 那都是怎么回事 |
[36:43] | Listening to me for advice | 听我的建议 |
[36:46] | might be the dumbest thing that you could do. | 可能是世界上最蠢的事 |
[36:48] | No. | 不 |
[36:49] | Lily was very appreciative. | 莉莉就很感激你 |
[36:52] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[36:54] | You gave her some excellent things to think about. | 你让她有了很棒的东西去思考 |
[37:01] | Well, you know what, you tell her | 这样 你告诉她 |
[37:02] | that I don’t think that I’m gonna be | 我以后不会 |
[37:04] | in, you know, life coaching business anymore. | 继续做人生导师了 |
[37:07] | I’m gonna stick with what I know. | 我还是做我擅长的吧 |
[37:08] | Firefighting and running this bar. | 救火救人 经营酒吧 |
[37:12] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[37:13] | Actually I might run over to Molly’s North right now | 其实我现在要去莫利之北 |
[37:14] | and let her know that before she decides. | 让她在做出决定之前知道 |
[37:17] | – Cover for me. – Yeah. | -替我一下 -好 |
[37:19] | You got it, buddy. | 没问题 伙计 |
[37:24] | Something to get you started. | 开胃菜 |
[37:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:27] | Fancy. Fancy. | 真不错 |
[37:29] | Oh, my God, Severide would be completely busting my balls | 天啊 西弗莱德要是知道我在这里吃饭 |
[37:33] | about eating in a place like this. | 肯定会嫉妒死了 |
[37:35] | He’s always like, “Lou Malnati’s is all I need.” | 他肯定会说什么我就吃个披萨好了 |
[37:38] | And I’m like, “No, sometimes | 我反驳他说什么 |
[37:39] | a girl’s gotta be wined and dined.” | 女孩子有时候要喝红酒吃晚餐的 |
[37:46] | Mm. I… | 我… |
[37:50] | I didn’t–I was, uh–that was rude. | 我不…我太失礼了 |
[37:54] | Let’s talk about you. | 我们来说你 |
[37:56] | No, no, no sweat. It’s all good. | 不不 没事 没关系 |
[38:04] | Actually, you know what? There is… | 其实 有件事 |
[38:07] | There is something I wanted to talk to you about. | 有件事我想跟你说 |
[38:09] | I wasn’t sure if it was too soon. | 我不知道是不是太快 |
[38:13] | What–what is it? | 什么事 |
[38:17] | Okay, well, my sister | 是这样 我妹妹 |
[38:20] | is gonna be in town next week. | 下周要来城里 |
[38:21] | And she’s cool, and I think | 她很酷 我觉得 |
[38:24] | you’d like each other so… | 你们会喜欢彼此 所以 |
[38:27] | I wanted to know if you want to meet her? | 我想知道你是否想见见她 |
[38:33] | Of course. Yes. | 当然了 |
[38:35] | Yes, I would love to. | 我很乐意 |
[38:40] | Good. | 那就好 |
[39:03] | – Hey. What’s up? – I tried to text you. | -怎么了 -我给你发信息了 |
[39:06] | My phone’s on the charger. | 我的手机在充电 |
[39:08] | Just seeing if you were around. | 就来看看你在不在 |
[39:10] | Yeah, come on in. | 进来吧 |
[39:16] | Uh-oh, did Kelly get stood up tonight? | 凯利今晚没人约吗 |
[39:18] | Nah, I just wanted to hang | 我今晚只想 |
[39:19] | with the old married couple tonight. | 跟你们这对老夫妻在一起 |
[39:20] | Oh, so sweet. | 真会说 |
[39:23] | – I’ll grab the wine. – Beer? | -我去拿红酒 -啤酒 |
[39:25] | – I will grab the beers. – Yeah. | -我去拿啤酒 -好 |
[39:33] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[39:35] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[39:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:41] | Thanks, babe. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[39:43] | Cheers, guys. | 干杯 伙计们 |