时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Must have been a nice surprise, seeing Chief Grissom. | 再见到格里索姆队长一定挺惊喜的吧 |
[00:04] | You know, he’s the reason I’m a firefighter. | 他就是我当消防员的原因 |
[00:06] | I’m looking at the firefighters that have come up under me. | 我也在观察我曾经带出来的那些消防员 |
[00:08] | How have they turned out? | 他们现在过得如何 |
[00:09] | You tell me, Gris. | 你说呢 格瑞兹 |
[00:10] | I just thought you’d be further along now. | 我只是觉得你现在能有更高的成就 |
[00:12] | Where is this coming from? | 这话怎么说的 这是什么意思 |
[00:13] | You cannot be in love with Brett. | 你不能爱上布莱特 |
[00:15] | I’m not going to do anything about it, Otis. | 我不打算有任何动作 奥蒂斯 |
[00:18] | I know she doesn’t feel the same way. | 我知道她对我没感觉 |
[00:20] | I have a date. | 我有约了 |
[00:22] | With Zach. | 和扎克 |
[00:23] | This fundraiser, it’s for a good cause, | 这场慈善晚会是公益的[好理由] |
[00:26] | if you care about firefighters. | 如果你关心消防员 |
[00:28] | I do care about firefighters. | 我的确关心消防员 |
[00:31] | Yes, yes, yes, yes. | 对 就是这样 |
[00:37] | Want your charger? | 你的充电器还要吗 |
[00:39] | Aw, damn. | 真见鬼 |
[00:40] | Where’d I leave it? | 我丢在哪了 |
[00:40] | Same place as always, kitchen counter. | 老地方 厨房料理台 |
[00:44] | Hey, uh, thank you for dragging me out to that charity thing. | 谢谢你拉我去那个慈善会 |
[00:48] | – I had a good time. – Yeah. | -感觉不错 -是啊 |
[00:50] | Sorry you blew off your date. | 抱歉搞砸了你的约会 |
[00:51] | Eh, it’s cool. | 没事 |
[00:53] | He understood. | 他理解了 |
[00:57] | Dropped off the last of Bria’s things yesterday, | 布瑞亚的东西昨天都交接清楚了 |
[00:58] | her dad looks ten years younger. | 她爸爸看起来比实际年龄小了十岁 |
[01:00] | I mean, recovery’s a long road, but I can tell he’s committed. | 恢复期很长 但他很有信心 |
[01:02] | Well, he’s got plenty of motivation. | 他有很多动力 |
[01:04] | And now that that’s resolved, | 现在这个问题解决了 |
[01:05] | Casey and I are trying to find some time to reconnect. | 凯西和我在努力花时间培养感情 |
[01:08] | We’ve got these spa passes as a wedding gift. | 我们收到了水疗券的结婚礼物 |
[01:10] | Finally convinced him to give it a shot. | 终于说服他去试试看了 |
[01:14] | Oh, Shambala Wellness Sanctuary. Fancy. | 香巴拉健康休闲所 好棒 |
[01:17] | Yeah, you should get the brochure, | 是啊 你可以看看小册子 |
[01:18] | make an appointment for yourself. | 自己预约一次 |
[01:19] | No, this is overkill. | 不用 太贵了 |
[01:20] | I don’t need all this to relax. | 我不需要用这些来放松 |
[01:21] | I’m good with a soak in the tub and some Chinese takeout. | 我只要在浴缸里泡泡吃点中国菜就很满足了 |
[01:24] | Hey, either of you see little Annabelle | 你们在这里看到安娜贝拉 |
[01:26] | – wandering around here? – No. | -到处逛了吗 -没有 |
[01:30] | Should I have? | 我应该看见吗 |
[01:34] | Hey, Connie, let’s set up a call with Chief Heller | 康妮 打电话给赫勒队长 |
[01:37] | – to go over those documents. – Right away, Chief. | -讨论一下这些文件 -马上 队长 |
[01:45] | Hello, Annabelle. | 你好 安娜贝拉 |
[01:46] | How come your desk is so messy? | 你的办公桌怎么这么乱 |
[01:48] | Hey, sorry, Chief, I forgot about it till this morning, | 抱歉 队长 我早上才想起来 |
[01:52] | Take Your Daughter to Work Day. | 今天我得带女儿来上班 |
[01:53] | Cindy thought it’d be enriching, you know, | 辛迪觉得让安娜贝拉看看 |
[01:55] | for Annabelle to see her dad on the job. | 爸爸工作的样子对她有好处 |
[01:57] | Yeah, no problem. | 好 没问题 |
[01:58] | Come on, now, pumpkin, we’re gonna go get breakfast. | 来吧 宝贝 我们去吃早饭 |
[02:02] | Yeah. | 好 |
[02:04] | – How long do I have to stay? – Your mom didn’t say. | -我得在这里待多久 -你妈妈没说 |
[02:15] | Truck 81, Ambo 61, Squad 3, | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 3号抢险车 |
[02:18] | traffic collision, 51st and Federal. | 车祸 联邦街和51号街交界处 |
[02:36] | – Mouch, Kidd, extinguishers! – Copy. | -穆奇 基德 拿灭火器 -收到 |
[02:38] | – Got it, Captain. – Herrmann stabilize the truck! | -明白 队长 -赫尔曼稳住车子 |
[02:40] | Copy that! | 收到 |
[02:44] | Hold on, buddy. | 坚持住 伙计 |
[02:46] | – We’re gonna get you out. – Here. | -我们会救你出来的 -这边 |
[02:48] | I got a guy in the rear. | 后排还有人 |
[02:49] | We’ll take care of him. | 我们会照顾好他的 |
[02:50] | Let’s pop it. | 把门撬开 |
[02:57] | He’s bleeding out, | 他失血很严重 |
[02:58] | I’m thinking rapid extrication, quick and dirty. | 很快就会出事的 |
[03:00] | He could have a cervical fracture. | 可能颈椎骨折了 |
[03:01] | Might not survive a hard pull. | 承受不了大动作 |
[03:03] | Let’s keep him here, lift and roll the dash | 别移动他 先把仪表盘 |
[03:05] | and steering column off first. | 和方向盘拆下来 |
[03:06] | That’ll take too long. We have to make relief cuts | 那太慢了 我们要先把 |
[03:08] | – in the frame first. – Then let’s move. | -车框给剪了 -那就开始吧 |
[03:11] | Come on. | 快 |
[03:13] | – Capp. – Yeah. | -卡普 -在 |
[03:14] | Gimme the cutters. | 剪子给我 |
[03:24] | Let’s get this on. | 把这个戴上 |
[03:35] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:40] | – All right, Cruz! – Yeah! | -好 克鲁兹 -在 |
[03:43] | Just watch the contact points for slippage. | 注意连接点的滑动 |
[03:45] | Yeah, I think I got it. | 好 我可以的 |
[03:49] | Hey! Stop it! Stop! | 住手 住手 |
[03:51] | Casey! Casey! Come on, man! | 凯西 凯西 快来 |
[03:53] | Keep working! | 继续工作 |
[03:54] | Hey, Otis, grab me the strong arm. | 奥蒂斯 把千斤顶给我 |
[03:57] | Casey, he’s gonna snap his neck! | 凯西 他会踹断他的脖子的 |
[04:03] | Hey, knock it off! | 快住手 |
[04:09] | Hey! What did I tell you? | 我说过了 |
[04:11] | You gotta watch his neck! | 你要小心他的脖子 |
[04:25] | Hey, Severide! | 西弗莱德 |
[04:42] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[04:44] | – Don’t move! – Let go! | -别动 -放手 |
[04:46] | We got him. | 交给我们 |
[04:51] | Hey, hey can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[04:54] | We’re losing him. No more time for the column lift. | 他快不行了 没时间了 |
[04:57] | We’ll have to do a quick pull after all. Damn it! | 还是得快点把他拉出来 见鬼 |
[05:00] | Cut the seatbelt loose, yank him out! | 把安全带剪了 把他拉出来 |
[05:01] | You got it! | 好 |
[05:05] | So where we at? | 现在怎么办 |
[05:06] | We’re pulling him out. Take his legs. | 要把他拉出来 抓住他的腿 |
[05:08] | I got his back. Let’s go. | 我抓住背 开始吧 |
[05:19] | – All right, we’re clear! – We got him. | -好 出来了 -交给我们 |
[05:26] | I got a pulse. | 还有脉搏 |
[05:28] | – He’s alive! – Let’s go! | -他还活着 -我们走 |
[05:33] | We did what we could. | 我们尽力了 |
[05:55] | Captain, you got a sec? | 队长 有空吗 |
[05:57] | Uh, for what it’s worth, | 就刚才来看 |
[06:00] | we made the right call back there, you know. | 我们的决定是正确的 |
[06:02] | When Severide sees these things, he always– | 西弗莱德总是… |
[06:05] | Severide did his job. | 西弗莱德尽责了 |
[06:07] | Let’s just focus on the shift. | 尽好自己的职责就好了 |
[06:09] | Right, sure, you’re right. | 行 你说得对 |
[06:25] | Stella! | 史黛拉 |
[06:26] | – Zach? – Hey. | -扎克 -嘿 |
[06:29] | Aren’t you on shift? | 你不是在上班吗 |
[06:31] | They just let you hazmat guys come and go as you please? | 他们就让危险化学物品处理队的人来去自由吗 |
[06:35] | Detailed to the academy. | 我被调去了学院 |
[06:36] | Got a little freedom to get out, | 有可以出门的自由 |
[06:37] | stretch my legs. | 活动活动 |
[06:40] | Hey, I, | 我 |
[06:42] | I’m sorry about cancelling that date. | 很抱歉取消了约会 |
[06:45] | I just–I never get migraines like that– | 我只是从来没有那样偏头痛过 |
[06:47] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[06:49] | You want to try again tomorrow? | 你想明天再试试吗 |
[06:51] | Catch an early movie, make fun of it over some beers? | 早早看部电影 然后边喝啤酒边吐槽 |
[06:54] | Sure, yeah. | 没问题 |
[06:56] | I can–I can get behind that. | 我赞同 |
[06:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:00] | Anyway, I should get back. | 我该回去了 |
[07:02] | – Okay. – Catch you tomorrow, okay? | -好 -明天联系 好吗 |
[07:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:08] | All right. | 好 |
[07:21] | No, I know, I don’t expect a guarantee, just… | 不 我知道 我不指望你保证 只是 |
[07:24] | something to consider. | 希望你能考虑考虑 |
[07:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:33] | What’s the latest? | 最新消息是什么 |
[07:34] | The deputy was headed into surgery when we left. | 我们离开时 那个警长正在赶往手术室 |
[07:37] | Touch and go. | 情势危急 |
[07:41] | If I ask you a question, | 如果我问你个问题 |
[07:42] | will you give an honest answer, | 你会诚实回答我吗 |
[07:45] | no pulled punches? | 毫无保留 |
[07:46] | Always. | 我总是如此 |
[07:49] | Do you think it could’ve made a difference… | 你觉得如果一开始就快速救援 |
[07:51] | going with the quick pull from the start? | 情况会有所不同吗 |
[07:57] | That’s tough to say. | 难说 |
[07:58] | The guy was suffering from blood loss, cervical fracture. | 那人一直在失血 颈椎骨折 |
[08:01] | I mean, you could go down a rabbit hole of what ifs, | 你可以尽情想象如果 |
[08:03] | but my take–any difference would’ve been marginal. | 但我的看法是 你能做的很有限 |
[08:11] | Listen… | 听着 |
[08:14] | The prisoner caused that seat bracket to break. | 是囚犯导致座椅支架破裂的 |
[08:18] | You did your job, you got him out alive. | 你做了自己的工作 将他活着救了出来 |
[08:25] | It’s an uncomfortable concept. | 这是个不舒服的概念 |
[08:27] | Yeah, it’s a little too soon. | 是的 有些太早了 |
[08:32] | Otis, she’s a… | 奥蒂斯 她 |
[08:33] | I know, Mouch, I know. | 我知道 穆奇 |
[08:34] | Hey, hey, Herrmann, uh, isn’t the whole point | 赫尔曼 带你女儿来上班日的 |
[08:36] | of Take Your Daughter to Work Day to, um, | 全部意义不就是 |
[08:38] | you know, take your daughter to work? | 带你女儿来上班吗 |
[08:40] | Shouldn’t you be showing her around the house? | 你不该带她在消防局转转吗 |
[08:42] | Down time in the common room | 在公共休息室的休息时间 |
[08:43] | is an important part of the job. | 也是工作的重要部分 |
[08:45] | It’s not all fire and glory. | 工作并非都是火焰和荣耀 |
[08:47] | Remember that, pumpkin, okay? | 记好了 小南瓜 好吗 |
[08:54] | Maybe we could find something for everyone. | 也许我们能让大家都满意 |
[08:56] | How about the nature channel? You like giraffes? | 自然频道怎么样 你喜欢长颈鹿吗 |
[09:02] | Or not. | 看来不喜欢 |
[09:04] | This’ll work. | 这也行 |
[09:07] | Come on, come on. You’re too slow! | 快快 你们太慢了 |
[09:13] | All right, reset, guys, let’s work on that time. | 清零 各位 努力加快时间 |
[09:20] | Come on, guys, look alive. Deputy Chief’s here! | 各位 打起精神 副局长来了 |
[09:22] | Good to see you’re all keeping sharp. | 很高兴看到你们保持警惕 |
[09:25] | You boys mind if I borrow your lieutenant for a minute? | 你们介意我借走你们的副队一会儿吗 |
[09:27] | – No problem. – Capp, you’re in charge. Run it again. | -没问题 -卡普 你来负责 再来一次 |
[09:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:31] | I hear you had an interesting call this morning. | 我听说你今早打了一通有趣的电话 |
[09:35] | The rumor is that you tackled a, | 谣言说你抓住了 |
[09:38] | an escaped prisoner, is that true? | 一个逃犯 对吗 |
[09:40] | Wasn’t a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[09:41] | Guy wasn’t getting far. | 那人没跑多远 |
[09:42] | I just happened to be in his way. | 我恰好碰上他了 |
[09:44] | That call is actually the reason I’m here. | 那通电话就是我来的原因 |
[09:46] | I’m getting a lot of questions from HQ, Sheriff’s Office, | 总部和警局都问了我许多问题 |
[09:50] | hoping you could give me your perspective. | 希望你能告诉我你的观点 |
[09:54] | I wasn’t the incident commander. | 我不是现场指挥员 |
[09:55] | I want all points of view. | 我需要所有的观点 |
[09:57] | Okay, van went into a viaduct head-on. | 行 货车正面撞上了高架桥 |
[10:00] | The driver, the deputy, | 司机 也就是那个警长 |
[10:02] | he was pinned in by the steering column. | 被操纵杆困住了 |
[10:04] | On the captain’s orders, we brought in a ram to– | 根据队长的命令 我们拿了撞锤 |
[10:06] | On the captain’s orders? | 根据队长的命令 |
[10:08] | Right, he-we thought it was– | 对 他…我们认为那 |
[10:11] | He or we? | 他还是我们 |
[10:13] | Who decided to leave the driver in harm’s way? | 是谁决定让司机处于危险之中的 |
[10:17] | We. | 我们 |
[10:20] | It was a fair call. We operate as a team. | 这是合理的决定 我们这个团队同心协力 |
[10:27] | Well, I appreciate you giving me the time, Kelly. | 感谢你抽出时间 凯利 |
[10:29] | I’ll let you get back to your drill. | 你继续去演习吧 |
[10:31] | You tell the big guy to loosen his grip. | 告诉那个大个别抓得那么紧 |
[10:33] | He’s creating too much drag. | 那样阻力太大了 |
[10:39] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[10:40] | – Chief. – How’s it going, Chief? | -队长 -好吗 队长 |
[10:43] | Captain, help me out. | 队长 帮帮我 |
[10:44] | All morning, I’ve got the Sheriff’s office in my ear. | 整个早上警局办公室都在跟我通话 |
[10:47] | They say the CFD bungled the rescue of a deputy | 他们说消防局搞砸了营救一名警长的事 |
[10:51] | while cutting a prisoner loose. Is that true? | 还让囚犯跑了 是真的吗 |
[10:53] | Just walk us through the incident. | 跟我们说说事情经过 |
[10:55] | I understand the steering column struck him in the chest | 我知道操纵杆撞上了他的胸口 |
[10:57] | as you raised it. | 你们把它抬起来了 |
[10:58] | It did. | 是的 |
[10:59] | The, uh, the prisoner broke the seat bracket when he was | 囚犯往前踢仪表板 想逃跑时 |
[11:02] | kicking the panel, trying to escape. | 搞断了座椅支架 |
[11:04] | The column struck the victim, | 操纵杆击中了受害人 |
[11:05] | but he was already in bad shape when we found him. | 但我们找到他时 他已经情况很糟糕了 |
[11:07] | Massive blood loss, neck injury, pinned in. | 大量失血 脖子受伤 被困在座椅上 |
[11:11] | We considered a rapid extrication, | 我们考虑过快速解救 |
[11:12] | but after evaluating the driver, | 但是评估了司机的情况后 |
[11:15] | I made the determination | 我做出了决定 |
[11:16] | that the risk of death from cervical fracture | 颈椎骨折可能导致的死亡风险 |
[11:19] | – was too great to undertake– – You made the determination. | -太大了 -你做出的决定 |
[11:21] | I did, yeah. | 是我 |
[11:22] | Based on the paramedic’s assessment? | 根据医护人员的评估吗 |
[11:27] | Based on my years of experience | 根据我多年的 |
[11:29] | rescuing accident victims. | 抢救事故受害者的经验 |
[11:30] | No, I don’t doubt that, but the fact is, | 这点我不质疑 但事实是 |
[11:32] | you left him in there bleeding out, fractured neck, | 你把他断着脖子扔在那 血流不止 |
[11:34] | with some animal in the back rocking the boat. | 后面还有一个禽兽在捣乱 |
[11:36] | There were no good options. | 那是唯一的办法了 |
[11:38] | None? Is that true? | 唯一 真的吗 |
[11:39] | What about your squad lieutenant? | 那你的救援队副队长呢 |
[11:42] | Did he have any options, | 他有办法吗 |
[11:43] | or was he in lockstep agreement the whole time? | 还是你们一直是意见相同的 |
[11:46] | Why, did he say something? | 为什么 他说了什么吗 |
[11:48] | I’m just asking a question. | 我只是在问你问题 |
[11:54] | All due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[11:55] | my squad lieutenant wasn’t in command of the scene. | 我的救援队副队长不是现场指挥 |
[11:58] | That’s still not an answer. | 这还是不算个答案 |
[11:59] | There’s a chain of command is the only answer that matters! | “指挥系统”就是唯一重要的答案 |
[12:02] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[12:15] | Yes? | 喂 |
[12:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:25] | That was Chicago Med. | 那是芝加哥医院打来的 |
[12:27] | Deputy Keefe… | 基夫警长… |
[12:30] | died 20 minutes ago. | 20分钟前去世了 |
[12:43] | Family’s holding a vigil tomorrow. | 他们家明天要守夜 |
[12:45] | – I’d like to make an appearance. – Of course. | -我想去露个面 -当然 |
[12:49] | How’d it go with Grissom? | 你跟格里索姆那事怎么样了 |
[12:52] | Managed to keep myself on the right side | 努力面对不服从命令的指控 |
[12:53] | of an insubordination charge. | 虚心接受呗 |
[12:57] | Severide. | 西弗莱德 |
[13:07] | Deputy didn’t make it. | 那个警长没挺过来 |
[13:10] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[13:11] | Found out while I was getting interrogated by Chief Grissom. | 格里索姆局长审讯我的时候我才知道的 |
[13:14] | He suggested the two of you had a conversation about the call. | 他说你们俩聊了那次出警的事 |
[13:18] | We did. | 是的 |
[13:20] | Well, in the future, | 以后 |
[13:21] | I’d appreciate keeping our disagreements between us. | 我还是希望你能把分歧留在我们俩之间 |
[13:24] | Okay, well, did he even mention what I said? | 好吧 他说了我到底说的什么吗 |
[13:26] | He said you pushed for rapid extrication, | 他说你很想进行快速救援 |
[13:28] | and I ignored you. | 而我无视了你的建议 |
[13:30] | Got an entire sermon on command humility. | 把我好好羞辱了一顿 |
[13:32] | Maybe it was one worth hearing. | 或许你该听进去一点 |
[13:36] | I didn’t–I didn’t sell you out, Casey! | 我没出卖你 凯西 |
[13:40] | That’s not who I am. | 我不是那种人 |
[13:42] | You should know that. | 你该知道的 |
[13:50] | What’s your read on your new captain? | 你对你的新队长怎么看 |
[13:52] | He buckling under pressure? | 他是面对压力腿软了吗 |
[13:54] | Could always put someone else in his post. | 也不是没别人能做他的位子 |
[13:56] | Captain Casey is a damn fine officer. | 凯西队长是位优秀的领导 |
[13:58] | Anyone who takes aim at him has to go through me. | 任何人想针对他 得先过了我这关 |
[14:00] | Understood, your house, your call. | 我理解 这毕竟是你的消防队 |
[14:04] | What exactly are you getting at, by the way, | 不过 你到底想达到什么目的 |
[14:06] | if you don’t mind me asking, | 如果你不介意我问的话 |
[14:07] | baiting my two officers against each other? | 让我的两个队伍领导针锋相对 |
[14:10] | I remember my first few years on Squad. | 我记得我在救援队的最初几年 |
[14:13] | Battalion Chief made it house policy– every six months, | 消防队长给我们规定 每六个月 |
[14:16] | somebody was out on their ear. | 就得有人滚蛋 |
[14:17] | Law of the jungle. Kept us sharp, hungry, | 弱肉强食才能让我们机敏 渴望 |
[14:20] | responsive to command. | 服从命令 |
[14:24] | I know you got a bond with these guys, | 我知道你和这些家伙有感情 |
[14:26] | but we’re running a city service, | 但消防队是城市服务 |
[14:27] | not a day care, Wallace. | 不是日托中心 华莱士 |
[14:32] | Here’s what I can do. I’ll call HQ, | 我能做的是打给总部 |
[14:34] | work a little magic. | 找点关系 |
[14:35] | Have them spin it so there’s no blowback to the captain. | 让他们抬抬手 不再对你的队长深究下去 |
[14:39] | That’d be a favor. | 那算是个人情 |
[14:41] | Me to you. | 我给你的 |
[14:42] | And I’ll remember that. | 我也不会忘记的 |
[14:43] | Anything comes up on this, | 这事再有什么状况 |
[14:46] | you’ll be the first to hear. | 你会是第一个知情的 |
[14:47] | I’d appreciate the same. | 希望你也能为我做到这样 |
[14:49] | Without question. | 没问题 |
[14:51] | – Good to see you again, Chief. – Yep. | -再见 队长 -好 |
[14:53] | I’ll keep in touch. | 我们保持联络 |
[15:03] | What’d I do? | 我怎么了 |
[15:05] | I’ll be pulling some overtime, | 我要加班 |
[15:06] | so I need you to go shopping. | 所以你得去买东西了 |
[15:08] | Station got hit with a triple homicide, | 局里来了件三重谋杀案 |
[15:10] | cartel-related, real bloodbath. | 跟贩毒集团有关联 血流成河 |
[15:12] | Where’s your pen? | 你的笔在哪 |
[15:13] | I will have one shortly. | 我马上就拿来 |
[15:17] | Hey, Trudy… | 你好啊 特鲁迪 |
[15:19] | What? | 干嘛 |
[15:24] | Christopher, use your words. | 克里斯托弗 说话 |
[15:26] | Would you mind maybe ixnaying on the homidenay around the kidnay? | 你介意别在孩子面前说带谋字的那话吗 |
[15:32] | Oh, hey, squirt. | 你好啊 孩子 |
[15:36] | Hand me the remote. | 把遥控器给我 |
[15:40] | Are you a police officer? | 你是警官吗 |
[15:41] | I’m a police sergeant. | 我是警长 |
[15:43] | Have you ever used your gun? | 你用过你的佩枪吗 |
[15:45] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:46] | I got some stories. | 我可有不少故事呢 |
[15:53] | So, it’s looking like Casey and I | 看来凯西和我 |
[15:55] | can’t go to the spa after all. | 最后还是做不成水疗了 |
[15:57] | He wants to pay his respects at the deputy’s vigil, | 他想去那个警长的守夜 |
[15:59] | and I don’t blame him. | 我不怪他 |
[16:00] | No, of course. | 当然 |
[16:02] | Here’s the good news. | 不过你能去了 |
[16:04] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[16:05] | Yeah, the passes expire at the end of the month, | 对 门票月底到期 |
[16:07] | and it’d be a shame to let it go to waste. | 让它浪费就可惜了 |
[16:08] | I know it doesn’t include Chinese takeout, but– | 我知道这不带中餐外卖 但是… |
[16:10] | No. I don’t know what to say. | 是 我都不知道该说什么了 |
[16:12] | You don’t have to say anything. | 什么都不用说 |
[16:13] | Early birthday gift. | 算我提前送你的生日礼物 |
[16:15] | Wh–hey, these are for two. | 这是双人票呢 |
[16:18] | Yeah, invite someone. | 对 约谁一起吧 |
[16:19] | Right. | 好 |
[16:22] | Hey, Stella, any interest in a spa day with me tomorrow? | 史黛拉 明天有兴趣和我一起去做水疗吗 |
[16:26] | I would, but I got a date. | 有兴趣 但我有约了 |
[16:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:31] | Ah, ask your roomie! | 问问你室友吧 |
[16:34] | Ask me what? | 问我什么 |
[16:34] | Um, nothing, it’s just Dawson gave me these passes | 没什么 只是道森给了我两张 |
[16:37] | for a spa treatment tomorrow, so… | 明天的水疗门票 所以… |
[16:40] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[16:41] | Um, yeah, I’m sure it’s– | 对 应该是… |
[16:44] | Shoulder’s been stiff from doing R&D on the Slamigan. | 为了研发铤锤 我的肩膀很酸 |
[16:47] | Massage sounds good. | 按摩听起来不错 |
[16:49] | Tomorrow, you said? | 你之前说明天 |
[16:51] | Great! See you there? | 太好了 到时候见吗 |
[16:53] | Uh, yeah, for sure. | 好 当然 |
[16:54] | Sweet. | 棒 |
[17:02] | ‘Sup? | 晚上好 |
[17:04] | What are you doing up here? | 你怎么上来了 |
[17:05] | Heard you and Casey got into a tiff, | 听说你跟凯西闹了点矛盾 |
[17:07] | and, uh, the thought of you sitting up here | 一想到你一个人坐在上面伤感 |
[17:10] | brooding all alone was too sad to ignore. | 我就没办法坐视不管 |
[17:12] | No one’s brooding. | 我没伤感 |
[17:17] | Nah, I–I got gum. | 不用 我有口香糖 |
[17:22] | So, uh, are you two– | 所以你俩… |
[17:25] | Don’t. | 别说 |
[17:31] | I’ve never been up here. | 我从来没来过这里 |
[17:33] | It’s nice. | 还挺好的 |
[17:34] | It is. | 是啊 |
[17:36] | Whoa–stop the car! | 停车 |
[17:39] | That doesn’t sound good. | 这声音听起来不太妙 |
[17:41] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[17:43] | Hel-lo! | 人呢 |
[17:44] | Hey, where is everyone, huh? | 人都去哪儿了 |
[17:47] | Where are all the firemen? | 消防员呢 |
[17:53] | What’s the trouble? | 这是怎么了 |
[17:55] | The trouble? | 怎么了 |
[17:57] | My buddy’s dead, man. | 我兄弟死了 |
[17:59] | That’s the trouble. | 你说怎么了 |
[18:00] | What are you doing? Kicking back? | 你又在干什么 悠闲看风景吗 |
[18:03] | Smoking a damn cigar? | 还抽雪茄 |
[18:05] | You want to help your friend, here? | 要不要劝劝你朋友 |
[18:07] | I don’t need help! | 我不需要人劝 |
[18:09] | Come on, man, cool it. | 好了 兄弟 冷静 |
[18:11] | Who is this? Are you the Chief? | 你是谁 你是队长吗 |
[18:14] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[18:15] | You should listen to your friend. | 你应该听你朋友的话 |
[18:17] | Get in the car and leave | 赶紧上车离开 |
[18:18] | before you say something you’re gonna regret. | 免得待会说出什么让你后悔的话 |
[18:23] | Keefe was counting on you. | 基夫指望着你救他 |
[18:26] | You let him down, man, you let him down! | 你让他失望了 哥们 你让他失望了 |
[18:32] | And the next time you all find yourself in a jam | 下次你们遇上麻烦 |
[18:35] | and you want to call on us for help, | 想叫我们帮忙的时候 |
[18:37] | I want you all to keep that in mind! | 最好记住这一点 |
[18:41] | Sam, come on. | 萨姆 好了 |
[18:43] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[18:44] | I’m going, bro. | 这就走 兄弟 |
[18:46] | I’m going. | 我这就走 |
[19:08] | I know a few of these county guys. | 我认识几个郡警 |
[19:10] | They’re just blowing off steam. | 他们不过是发泄一下 |
[19:11] | If you want, I can put in a good word, | 你希望的话 我可以帮忙说几句好话 |
[19:13] | see if it doesn’t smooth things over. | 看看能不能平息一下 |
[19:15] | Anything you think might help. | 你觉得有帮助可以试试 |
[19:16] | – Happy to. – Appreciate it. | -乐意之至 -谢谢 |
[19:18] | Look… | 听我说 |
[19:20] | You had a split-second decision to make. | 你当时只有很短的时间做决定 |
[19:23] | Lives on the line. | 人命关天 |
[19:25] | Most of these guys have been there at some point or another. | 他们很多人也经历过这种时候 |
[19:28] | Just give ’em time, they’ll understand. | 给他们点时间 终究会理解的 |
[19:32] | Thanks, Trudy. | 谢了 特鲁迪 |
[19:34] | Sure. | 客气 |
[19:35] | I’ll walk you out. | 我送你出去 |
[19:43] | Still think it’s a good idea to go to that vigil? | 你还想去参加守夜吗 |
[19:46] | I want to pay my respects. | 我想去表示下慰问 |
[19:48] | If there’s trouble, we’ll leave. | 如果气氛不对 我们就走 |
[19:55] | You sure she was being genuine with her invitation? | 你确定她是真心邀请你的吗 |
[19:57] | I figured she was. | 我觉得是 |
[19:59] | Well, what’d you say? | 那你是怎么说的 |
[20:00] | I said, yeah, why not? | 我说好啊 为何不去 |
[20:02] | Dude, Joe. | 兄弟啊 |
[20:03] | What “Dude, Joe”? | 怎么了 |
[20:04] | Look, getting a massage sounds a lot better | 去做按摩听起来很好啊 |
[20:07] | than hanging in the apartment all day. | 总比一直宅在公寓里强 |
[20:09] | Don’t you think it’s a little intimate? | 你不觉得这件事挺私密的吗 |
[20:11] | It’s not like we’re massaging each other. | 我们又不是给彼此按摩 |
[20:15] | Do what you have to do, okay? | 那随便你吧 |
[20:16] | Just know that the success of the Bruzotis experiment | 不过要记住 布鲁佐试验的关键 |
[20:18] | has always depended on a carefully balanced alchemy– | 在于进退有度… |
[20:21] | Well-timed game nights | 玩游戏时间适当 |
[20:23] | And respect for personal space. | 还有尊重个人空间 |
[20:27] | So if you ruin this, I will not be happy. | 要是被你毁了 我会很不开心 |
[20:35] | What exactly was Cindy mad about? | 辛迪到底在生什么气 |
[20:37] | Well, she says that I didn’t give Annabelle, you know, | 你也知道 她说我没有让安娜贝拉 |
[20:40] | quote unquote “The real firehouse experience,” | 得到”真正的消防体验” |
[20:42] | whatever that is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[20:44] | Did you take her on the truck? | 你带她上消防车了吗 |
[20:46] | What? Heck no! | 什么 当然没有 |
[20:46] | That hunk of bolts with the busted safety belts, | 车上那么多锋利的螺丝 安全带也全坏了 |
[20:49] | are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[20:50] | Yeah, how about a ladder demonstration? | 那你有没有给她介绍云梯 |
[20:52] | Did you show her how the engine pump works? | 你给她讲了引擎泵的工作原理吗 |
[20:54] | Mouch, do you know how an engine pump works? | 穆奇 你知道引擎泵的工作原理吗 |
[20:57] | Yeah, I’m with Cindy on this one. | 不过这件事我支持辛迪 |
[20:58] | There was a lot of TV going on yesterday. | 昨天你让她看太多电视了 |
[21:02] | Okay, fine, all right? | 好吧 算了 |
[21:03] | You know, maybe I could’ve done more, but, I mean, | 也许我确实做得有点少 但是 |
[21:06] | is it so bad if my little girl | 难道让我女儿决定 |
[21:08] | decides that she doesn’t want to do some dangerous job | 不选择她爸爸的这个危险工作 |
[21:11] | that her dad does? | 有那么糟吗 |
[21:12] | I mean, she’s a smart kid. | 她也不傻 |
[21:15] | Okay, all I’m saying is that your little girl is her own person. | 好吧 我的意思是你女儿也很有主见 |
[21:20] | And one day, she might throw you a curveball. | 也许有一天 她就会打你一个措手不及 |
[21:24] | She’s eight! I got a few years before she comes home | 她才八岁 应该过几年才会出现 |
[21:26] | with a nose ring. | 打鼻环的情况吧 |
[21:29] | Right? | 对吧 |
[21:42] | We don’t have to stay long, | 我们不必留很久 |
[21:43] | stick around for a minute, make a donation, head out. | 就待一会儿 捐了钱 就可以走 |
[21:47] | I’ll follow your lead. | 我听你的 |
[21:55] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[21:56] | You folks family, friends, or with the department? | 你们是家人 朋友 还是同事 |
[21:59] | You both look familiar, I just can’t remember where. | 你们俩看起来很眼熟 我只是记不起在哪见过了 |
[22:03] | I’m Matt Casey, and this is my wife, Gabriela Dawson. | 我是马特·凯西 这是我妻子道森 |
[22:06] | We, uh–met last night. | 我们昨晚见过 |
[22:11] | That’s what I thought. | 我也是这么想的 |
[22:14] | – You a fireman. – I am. | -你是消防员 -是的 |
[22:16] | – Both of you? – Paramedic. | -你们都是 -医护人员 |
[22:18] | Same house though. | 不过都是一个单位的 |
[22:20] | We just wanted to come, pay our respects. | 我们只是想来表示我们的哀悼 |
[22:28] | Keefe was a good guy. | 基夫是个好人 |
[22:31] | You know, one of the really rare ones. | 少有的好人 |
[22:34] | I can imagine. | 我能想象到 |
[22:35] | No, man, you can’t. | 不 兄弟 你想象不到 |
[22:40] | Keefe was the kind of guy | 基夫是那种 |
[22:41] | that made everyone around him better. | 让他身边的人变得更好的人 |
[22:43] | He made me better. | 他让我变得更好 |
[22:50] | And now…what? | 现在呢 |
[22:55] | Leaves behind a wife. | 留下了妻子 |
[22:57] | There’s no kids, a bunch of empty plans. | 没孩子 还有一堆空计划 |
[23:01] | How do you make sense of that? | 这如何让人接受得了 |
[23:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:12] | You drinking something? | 喝点什么吗 |
[23:14] | – No, no. – No, we’re good, thanks. | -不 不用了 -不用了 谢谢 |
[23:16] | Come on. I’ll introduce you to some of the guys. | 来吧 我给你介绍几个人 |
[23:35] | Good afternoon, are you ready for bliss? | 下午好 你准备好了吗 |
[23:38] | Uh…well, I’m about 90% ready for bliss. | 准备好百分之九十了 |
[23:41] | I’m–I’m still waiting on my spa partner, he’s running late. | 我 我还在等我的同伴 他迟到了 |
[23:44] | – Not a problem. – And– | -没问题 -那个… |
[23:46] | And just–just to be clear, | 说明一下 |
[23:48] | when I say partner, I don’t mean it in a romantic sense. | 我说的同伴 不是男朋友的那种 |
[23:51] | – Sure. – We’re friends. | -当然 -我们是朋友 |
[23:53] | Um, could I ask your advice? | 可以问问你的意见吗 |
[23:56] | How do I make sure that I don’t send the wrong message | 我怎么确定在这种情况下 |
[23:59] | in this scenario? | 我没有让他会错意 |
[24:00] | I mean, he’s a very sweet guy with a smile | 他是一个脸上总是挂着美好微笑的人 |
[24:02] | that you never want to see go away, | 你永远都不会希望看到他脸上的笑容消失 |
[24:03] | and it’s not as if there aren’t feelings there anymore, | 也不是说没有感觉 |
[24:06] | it’s just I don’t want to lead him on. | 只是我不想领着他走 |
[24:07] | Sorry, sorry, came as fast as I could. | 抱歉 抱歉 我尽快赶来了 |
[24:13] | Oh, no, no, ha, it’s– | 不 不 是… |
[24:15] | Oh, yeah, Cruz had a family thing, | 对了 克鲁兹家里有事 |
[24:17] | didn’t really catch the details. | 具体什么事我不太清楚 |
[24:18] | Do we get to keep these robes at the end? | 我们最后可以把这些袍子带走吗 |
[24:20] | Or is there some sort of charge for that? | 还是要收费 |
[24:22] | I’ll go get your masseuses. | 我去叫你们的女按摩师 |
[24:31] | Mmm, good call on the thin crust. | 这薄皮点得好 |
[24:35] | I could eat, like, three more. | 我能再吃三个 |
[24:38] | – I won’t judge. – Okay, good. | -我不介意 -很好 |
[24:40] | The guy that I–that I stay with, | 我室友 |
[24:41] | he always keeps us stocked in the fridge. | 他总是在冰箱里存很多吃的 |
[24:44] | This is the, um, Squad guy, right? | 是那个消防队的家伙 是吗 |
[24:49] | Yep. | 是 |
[24:50] | How long you guys been living together? | 你们在一起住多久了 |
[24:52] | Not long. | 没多久 |
[24:54] | It just–I–I lost my apartment | 我刚… 我失去了我的公寓 |
[24:57] | and he let me crash. | 他让我在他那住着 |
[24:59] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[25:05] | Can we talk about something else? | 咱们能聊点别的吗 |
[25:07] | – Yes, we can. – Okay. | -可以 -好 |
[25:11] | Guy in my company says he has this plan. | 我公司的同事说他有个计划 |
[25:14] | He wants to pull a prank on some old friends | 他想捉弄一下 |
[25:15] | from his academy class– | 他学校的老朋友 |
[25:16] | It’s also… | 还有… |
[25:18] | it’s not a permanent thing, | 这不是永久的 |
[25:20] | this whole living situation with Severide. | 和西弗莱德住在一起的情况 |
[25:23] | And I just wanted to put that out there | 我只是想说清楚 |
[25:26] | just in case you were worried. | 以防你担心 |
[25:28] | I wasn’t. | 我没担心 |
[25:31] | – Okay. – So anyway, Bryce– | -好 -总之 布莱斯 |
[25:33] | he’s the guy. | 就是他 |
[25:37] | Hey, Chief. What are you having? | 局长 你要喝什么 |
[25:38] | Scotch neat, plus another of whatever | 纯威士忌 还有凯利点的东西 |
[25:41] | Kelly’s having over here. | 再来一杯 |
[25:42] | I’m straight, thanks. | 我不用了 谢谢 |
[25:43] | I hear congratulations are in order. | 我听说快要恭喜你了 |
[25:46] | Word at headquarters is you’re getting a commendation | 总部有消息说要嘉奖你 |
[25:48] | for tackling that prisoner. | 制服囚犯 |
[25:52] | First I’ve heard of it. | 我第一次听说 |
[25:54] | Hey, hold your head up. This is good news. | 别担心 这是好消息 |
[25:59] | Did you put in for the award? | 这个嘉奖你有为我说话吗 |
[26:02] | All that matters is how you use this | 重要的是你如何利用这个 |
[26:04] | to your maximum advantage. | 最大化你的优势 |
[26:06] | The wind isn’t always at your back, Kelly, | 你不会总是顺风顺水的 凯利 |
[26:07] | so you have to take these moments when they come. | 所以你要把握住这些时刻 |
[26:09] | A sheriff’s deputy just died. | 一位副警长死了 |
[26:11] | My friend’s catching heat for it. | 我朋友正因此难受 |
[26:12] | So go light a candle. | 那就去点蜡烛表示一下 |
[26:13] | Come on, Kelly. | 拜托 凯利 |
[26:15] | You’re smart. This is how you leapfrog. | 你是个聪明人 这样才能平步青云 |
[26:20] | Look, you can keep going out there, swinging an axe | 你可以继续出去 挥舞着斧子 |
[26:22] | until a bad call gets you laid up forever. | 直到一个坏的决定让你永远没机会往上爬 |
[26:25] | Or you could do the work | 或者你可以努力努力 |
[26:27] | and earn yourself a permanent spot at the table. | 弄到一份永久的文职工作 |
[26:29] | – Now, your father would agree– – To hell with my father. | -现在 你爸会同意… -别提我爸爸 |
[26:31] | And to hell with this. | 你也够了 |
[26:33] | I got into this job to save lives, not to play leapfrog. | 我干这份工作是为了救人 不是升职 |
[26:37] | Find someone else for whatever you’re trying to do here. | 不管你想做什么 另找他人吧 |
[26:39] | I’m not your guy. | 我不是你要找的人 |
[26:57] | You see our guy? | 看到我们要找的人了吗 |
[27:00] | You want to call for backup? | 你想叫支援吗 |
[27:02] | All right, your collar. | 好 你说了算 |
[27:05] | Let’s do this. | 行动吧 |
[27:11] | Christopher Herrmann? | 克里斯托弗·赫尔曼 |
[27:13] | Hey there! | 你们好啊 |
[27:14] | Annabelle, what are you doing here? | 安娜贝拉 你在干什么 |
[27:16] | Mommy signed me up to be a Junior Police Explorer. | 妈妈给我报名参加了小警察体验 |
[27:19] | Oh, she did, did she? | 这样啊 她这么做了吗 |
[27:21] | You want to do me a favor | 能麻烦你 |
[27:22] | and put your hands where we can see them? | 把你的手放在我们能看到的地方吗 |
[27:26] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[27:29] | That’s a written warning. | 这是个书面警告 |
[27:30] | Truancy violation. | 逃学行为 |
[27:32] | Apparently, you failed to properly notify | 显然 你没能提前 |
[27:34] | your daughter’s school prior to her | 通知你女儿的学校 |
[27:36] | Take Your Daughter to Work Day absence on Wednesday. | 她周三将和你一起去上班 不去上课 |
[27:39] | I was supposed to do that? | 我还要通知他们 |
[27:40] | Next time, it’ll be a $300 fine. | 下次再犯 就要罚款300块 |
[27:42] | Whoa, 300 bucks? You– | 天啊 300块钱 |
[27:47] | Okay, fine, sorry, Sergeant. | 行吧 我的错 警长 |
[27:50] | You want to hit the road? | 咱们出发吧 |
[27:52] | Bye, Daddy. | 拜拜 爸爸 |
[27:57] | All right. | 好了 |
[27:58] | Stay safe, have fun. | 注意安全 玩得开心 |
[28:00] | Let’s vamanos. | 我们走 |
[28:02] | Donuts are on me, dude. | 甜甜圈我来请 |
[28:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:07] | Who would’ve guessed Herrmann has a cop in the family? | 谁能猜到赫尔曼家能出个警察啊 |
[28:10] | Hey, don’t even think it. | 你们别想了 |
[28:17] | Shoot! Thank you. | 天啊 谢谢你 |
[28:20] | Yeah, no worries. | 没事 |
[28:23] | Hey, Kelly, um… | 凯利… |
[28:25] | you know I appreciate you letting me crash | 你知道我很感谢你这几周 |
[28:28] | these past few weeks, | 让我住在你那里 |
[28:30] | but I think it’s time. | 可我觉得时候到了 |
[28:33] | Um, I’m gonna start that apartment search again. | 我该重新找房子了 |
[28:38] | No rush. | 不用着急 |
[28:40] | Lieutenant, Chief wants you. | 副队 队长找你 |
[28:52] | Chief. | 队长 |
[28:55] | I got a call from headquarters. | 总部给我来了个电话 |
[28:57] | Looks like you’re getting a commendation for your efforts | 看来你前几天出任务的表现 |
[28:59] | on that call the other day. | 要让你获得表彰了啊 |
[29:01] | Right, I, uh… | 嗯 我… |
[29:03] | I heard something like that was in the works. | 我听说这回事了 |
[29:04] | Well, I just want to give you the good news, | 我只想告诉你这个好消息 |
[29:06] | start the shift off. | 让你先高兴高兴 |
[29:08] | Appreciate it. The thing is… | 谢了 可问题是… |
[29:10] | I’d rather pass. | 我不想要 |
[29:12] | Pass? | 不想要 |
[29:13] | On the commendation, respectfully. | 我要谢绝这次表彰 |
[29:20] | I just prefer to do my job | 我只想好好做我的工作 |
[29:21] | without a ton of fanfare about it. | 不想搞得众人皆知 |
[29:23] | I don’t think anybody could ever accuse you | 我觉得大家不会因为你 |
[29:25] | of being in it for the glory, Kelly. | 获得荣誉而指责你 凯利 |
[29:27] | What’s this about? | 怎么回事 |
[29:29] | Is it Grissom? | 是因为格里索姆吗 |
[29:32] | He thinks of me like a son. | 他把我当自己的亲儿子 |
[29:34] | Has his own plans for my future. | 为我计划好了未来 |
[29:36] | I’m pretty sure he cooked up this commendation | 我猜这次表彰也是他策划的 |
[29:38] | to try to motivate me up the chain of command. | 想推我上领导层 |
[29:40] | – And I don’t want it! – Kelly, | -可我不想这样 -凯利 |
[29:41] | I understand not wanting to be defined | 我明白你不想被他人的 |
[29:43] | by somebody else’s ambition. | 野心而决定人生 |
[29:45] | But you gotta learn to take credit when credit’s due. | 可你该接受的嘉奖就要接受 |
[29:50] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambo 61, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[29:53] | Hazmat Unit. | 危险品处理队 |
[29:54] | Industrial accident, Lakeshore Drive. | 工业事故 湖畔大道 |
[30:14] | We need an EMS plan one and a still and box alarm. | 请求一号急救计划 封闭空间火警 |
[30:17] | Let’s get everyone cleared back as far as possible. | 将大家尽可能疏散到最远的地方 |
[30:20] | Dawson. | 道森 |
[30:21] | – Get triage started. – Already on it. | -进行伤员分类 -已经在做了 |
[30:23] | Severide, as soon as Hazmat gives their assessment, | 西弗莱德 危险品处理队一做完评估 |
[30:25] | I want you leading the charge. | 你就指挥大伙行动 |
[30:26] | Yeah, you got it, Captain. | 没问题 队长 |
[30:29] | Come on, let’s get you out of here. | 快 我带你离开这里 |
[30:30] | There’s still a ton of people inside. | 里面还有很多人 |
[30:33] | There was an explosion in the welding area. | 焊接区发生了爆炸 |
[30:35] | Pipes are bursting all over. | 管子全都爆了 |
[30:36] | I smelled smoke… I think it was chlorine. | 我闻到了烟味…应该是氯气 |
[30:40] | Engine 51, get a fog line covering the main door. | 51号水罐车 接跟水雾枪控制大门火情 |
[30:42] | We still have victims inside. | 里面还有受害者 |
[30:44] | Chief, we’re in a highly combustible situation | 队长 这栋建筑随时可能起火 |
[30:46] | that’s gonna get worse as long as that gas is flowing. | 而且随着气体的蔓延 情况只会越来越恶劣 |
[30:49] | We need to get in there, | 我们必须得进去 |
[30:50] | see if we can stem the chlorine leak | 看看能不能阻止氯气泄漏 |
[30:51] | before it combines with more acetylene | 趁它还没有和更多乙炔结合 |
[30:52] | and we get another explosion. | 引发另一场爆炸 |
[30:54] | Understood. I want you working with Squad. | 明白 你们和救援队合作 |
[30:56] | You go in, you locate the source. | 进去 找到泄露点 |
[30:58] | Truck 81, you handle search and rescue. | 81号云梯队 你们负责搜救 |
[31:00] | Copy that, Chief. | 收到 队长 |
[31:01] | Mouch, Otis, Herrmann, with me. | 穆奇 奥蒂斯 赫尔曼 跟我来 |
[31:03] | Kidd, stay behind in case we need anything. | 基德 你殿后 以防我们需要援助 |
[31:05] | – Yes, sir! – Go. Let’s go! | -收到 -我们走 |
[31:07] | I’m thinking following that smoke should lead us | 我觉得跟着烟来的方向走 |
[31:08] | towards the leak. | 就能找到泄露点 |
[31:15] | This way! | 这边 |
[31:19] | This place is a maze! | 这地方就是个迷宫 |
[31:24] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[31:25] | – Grab whoever you can! – Copy that. | -能抓住几个是几个 -收到 |
[31:27] | Chief, we got several victims down at our location, over. | 队长 我们这边有多名受害者 完毕 |
[31:32] | Metal and concrete’s interfering with reception! | 金属和混凝土影响了信号 |
[31:35] | Over here! We need some help! | 这边 我们需要帮助 |
[31:38] | Hey, buddy, don’t worry. We’ll get you outta here. | 兄弟 别担心 我们会救你出去的 |
[31:45] | Right here! Right here! She’s right here. | 这边 这边 她在这边 |
[31:50] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[31:52] | Ma’am, can you hear me? | 女士 能听见我说话吗 |
[32:00] | – Kidd, can you hear me? – Barely. | -基德 能听见我说话吗 -听不清 |
[32:02] | We need the cutters down here, quick! | 我们需要剪钳 要快 |
[32:05] | Copy! I’m on my way! | 收到 这就来 |
[32:07] | Chief! Chlorine and acetylene levels are both rising again. | 队长 氯气和乙炔含量又升高了 |
[32:12] | If those two gases find each other, | 如果这两种气体相遇 |
[32:13] | the blast’ll be twice the size as the last one. | 那爆炸规模会是之前的两倍 |
[32:15] | – How much time? – Hard to say–five, | -还有多长时间 -很难说 五到 |
[32:17] | ten minutes if the release rate holds steady. | 十分钟吧 如果泄漏速率保持稳定 |
[32:22] | All units, let’s wrap it up in there. | 各分队注意 结束里面的工作 |
[32:23] | Let’s start working towards an exit. | 尽快离开建筑 |
[32:26] | Severide, we are running out of time | 西弗莱德 我们没时间 |
[32:27] | for you to shut down those leaks. | 等你关闭泄漏点了 |
[32:29] | Yeah, copy that, Chief! | 收到 队长 |
[32:34] | Over here! | 这边 |
[32:39] | All right, we need to find the main shutoff valve | 好了 我们得找到氯气和乙炔的 |
[32:42] | for the acetylene and the chlorine. Where’re they at? | 主关闭阀门 它们在哪里 |
[32:44] | Acetylene valves are right up there. | 乙炔的阀门就在上面 |
[32:45] | Chlorine tank is up on the roof! | 氯气罐在楼顶 |
[32:47] | All right, Capp, Cruz, get these guys out! | 好 卡普 克鲁兹 救他们出去 |
[32:49] | Yeah, you got it! Hey buddy, let’s go, come on! I got you! | 好 伙计 走 我扶着你 |
[32:52] | Hey, Chief, we found the location of the acetylene shutoff valve. | 队长 我们找到乙炔主阀门在哪里了 |
[32:56] | Copy! | 收到 |
[33:01] | Right there! This should be it! | 那里 应该就是这个 |
[33:03] | – The acetylene shutoff valve? – Right! | -乙炔主阀门 -对 |
[33:08] | Damn thing’s stiff! | 根本转不动 |
[33:10] | Probably hasn’t been moved in years. | 可能很多年没动过了 |
[33:11] | Hey, be careful, man! | 小心 伙计 |
[33:15] | Zach! | 扎克 |
[33:28] | Zach! | 扎克 |
[33:33] | Hey, Zach, talk to me, man! | 扎克 说话 |
[33:43] | Just breathe, man! | 呼吸 伙计 |
[33:46] | Mayday! This is Squad 3. I got a man down! | 求救 这里是3号救援队 有人倒下 |
[33:49] | Chief, the valve’s compromised. | 队长 阀门失效了 |
[33:50] | I can’t shut the gas off from here. | 从这里无法关掉气体 |
[33:52] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[33:55] | – Casey! – Kidd, Kidd, up here! | -凯西 -基德 基德 这里 |
[34:04] | Help me hold her in place. | 帮我把她固定住 |
[34:05] | – Yeah. – Mayday, this is Squad 3. I got a man down. | -好 -求救 这里是3号救援队 有人倒下 |
[34:11] | I repeat, mayday! | 重复 求救 |
[34:13] | Kidd! | 基德 |
[34:14] | Hold her still while I cut the brace. | 我剪的时候扶助她 |
[34:16] | Yeah! | 好 |
[34:23] | Chief! | 队长 |
[34:24] | With the valve blown, our release rate just spiked. | 阀门失效 气体泄漏率飙升 |
[34:26] | We got maybe three minutes. | 我们或许还有三分钟 |
[34:27] | May not have enough time to evacuate | 可能没有足够时间 |
[34:28] | – everyone we’ve got in there. – Got it. | -疏散里面所有人 -收到 |
[34:31] | All units, pull out. Pull out now! | 所有人员 撤离 马上撤离 |
[34:34] | – You have…immediately…- Copy! | -你要 马上 -收到 |
[34:37] | Just keep breathing, man. | 继续呼吸 伙计 |
[34:39] | Hey, Chief, I haven’t seen any sign of Casey. | 队长 没有凯西的踪迹 |
[34:42] | He should’ve been out by now. | 他现在应该出来了 |
[34:44] | Casey, report. | 凯西 报告 |
[34:46] | It’s like a crypt in there, | 里面跟地窖一样 |
[34:47] | you can hardly get a signal in or out. | 信号几乎无法进出 |
[34:49] | Casey, you have to evacuate immediately, do you copy? | 凯西 你必须马上撤离 收到了吗 |
[34:53] | Kidd, how’s your sense of direction? | 基德 你的方向感如何 |
[34:56] | I can’t tell if we’re coming or going. | 我不知道我们是在进还是出 |
[35:01] | Dead end. Damn it. | 死胡同 该死 |
[35:04] | Captain. | 队长 |
[35:07] | This way. Come on. | 这边 走 |
[35:09] | Casey, report. C…report. | 凯西 报告 报告 |
[35:15] | – Severide! – Cruz! | -西弗莱德 -克鲁兹 |
[35:18] | Here, take him! | 你带他出去 |
[35:28] | Hey, Cruz. | 克鲁兹 |
[35:30] | How many people are down there? | 下面还有多少人 |
[35:32] | A ton! | 很多 |
[35:36] | Wait-Where are you going? | 等等 你去哪里 |
[35:38] | There’s a shutoff valve for the chlorine on the roof | 屋顶上有氯气的关闭阀门 |
[35:40] | if I can get to it! | 我去试试 |
[35:41] | No way, Lieutenant, the Chief said– | 不行 副队 队长说… |
[35:42] | – Hey–go! – Lieutenant! | -你快走 -副队 |
[35:44] | That’s an order! | 这是命令 |
[35:49] | We’re on the right track, almost there. | 走对路了 就快了 |
[35:51] | – I see it! – Chief, I’m headed for the shutoff valve on the roof. | -我看到了 -队长 我要去屋顶的关闭阀门 |
[35:54] | See if I can buy us some time. | 试试能不能争取到一些时间 |
[35:55] | Wait, wait, wait, stop, stop, stop, stop! | 等等 等等 停下 停下 |
[36:00] | Is he out of his mind? | 他疯了吗 |
[36:02] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[36:05] | Chief, I’m gonna help Severide. | 队长 我去帮西弗莱德 |
[36:08] | Damn! | 该死 |
[36:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:11] | – Got her? – Yes! | -你搞定 -好 |
[36:39] | Come on! | 走 |
[36:42] | – Help! – We gotcha. I got her. | -快来人 -我们来了 我扶住她了 |
[36:47] | Got her? | 扶好了吗 |
[36:59] | Hey, is he okay? What happened? | 他没事吧 发生什么事了 |
[37:01] | Took in a heavy dose of smoke and gas, but he’s breathing. | 吸入了大量烟尘和气体 但他呼吸无碍 |
[37:04] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:06] | Where’s Casey? | 凯西呢 |
[37:07] | He went to get Severide. | 他去找西弗莱德了 |
[37:20] | – Severide! – I almost got it! | -西弗莱德 -就快关上了 |
[37:22] | – We gotta go! – I’m not leaving till I get this shut! | -我们得走了 -不关掉我是不会走的 |
[37:34] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[37:40] | Chief, I found Severide! | 队长 我找到西弗莱德了 |
[37:43] | We slowed the gas to buy some time, | 我们放缓了气体泄漏 可以争取到些时间 |
[37:44] | but the valve won’t stay closed. | 但是阀门无法关上 |
[37:46] | We need to hold it manually. | 我们需要手动按住 |
[37:47] | Should be able to keep it at bay long enough | 应该可以争取到足够多的时间 |
[37:49] | to get everyone out. | 让大家都撤离了 |
[37:50] | Don’t press your luck. | 不要铤而走险 |
[37:51] | You see anything off, you bail, understood? | 有任何不对劲 马上撤 明白吗 |
[37:55] | Copy, Chief. | 收到 队长 |
[37:56] | If we live through this, | 如果我们活下来 |
[37:57] | I can’t tell if you’ll get a reprimand or another commendation. | 我都不知道你是会被斥责还是再被表彰了 |
[37:59] | – I turned it down. – You’re joking, right? | -我拒绝了 -你开玩笑吧 |
[38:02] | It was just something that Grissom was pushing. | 那只是格里索姆的诡计而已 |
[38:03] | Tried to use it as a way to toss me up the ladder. | 他想借此让我平步青云 |
[38:05] | I suggested the commendation. | 我建议你接受表彰 |
[38:08] | – So you? – Yeah! | -你也是吗 -是 |
[38:10] | Casey, Severide, we’re all clear. | 凯西 西弗莱德 一切完毕 |
[38:11] | Get out of there, now! | 马上离开那里 |
[38:13] | Copy, Chief. | 收到 队长 |
[38:17] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[38:19] | So what now? Soon as we leave this thing, it’s gonna blow. | 怎么办 我们一放手 肯定会炸 |
[38:24] | How many steps do you think it is | 你觉得这里距离建筑物边缘 |
[38:25] | to the edge of the building? | 有多少步 |
[38:28] | To do what? Jump? | 干什么 跳下去吗 |
[38:31] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[38:32] | We let go, make a break for it, | 我们放手后就往那里跑 |
[38:34] | jump into the water. | 然后跳进水里 |
[38:37] | Come on, get ready. | 来 准备好 |
[38:40] | – Count of three. – This is insane. | -数到三 -这太离谱了 |
[38:42] | Let’s go! One… | 准备 一 |
[38:44] | – Two… – Damn it, Casey. | -二 -可恶 凯西 |
[38:45] | Three! | 三 |