时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I just got a call from Zach, | 我刚接到了那个扎克的电话 |
[00:04] | we are going on a date tomorrow night! | 我们明晚要去约会了 |
[00:07] | Hey, Tina. | 蒂娜 你好 |
[00:08] | Are you here for Bria Jamison? | 你是为了布瑞亚·詹姆森来的吗 |
[00:10] | You know her? | 你认识她 |
[00:11] | Her dad got himself in a mess with painkillers. | 她爸吃止痛药上了瘾 |
[00:13] | He’s in no shape to take care of her. | 他也没有能力照顾她了 |
[00:15] | Did you see a girl who was just here? | 你看到刚刚在这里的女孩了吗 |
[00:17] | You and Gabby were walking around skid row last night | 你和加比昨晚在贫民区转悠 |
[00:19] | – looking for Bria? – I thought she told you. | -找布瑞亚吗 -我还以为她和你说了 |
[00:23] | – What is it? – That was the morgue. | -怎么了 -是停尸房 |
[00:25] | A Jane Doe teenage girl just rolled in. | 刚送去一具无名少女尸体 |
[00:27] | She had my card in her purse. | 她钱包里有我的名片 |
[00:33] | – Hello, anybody? – Someone’s coming. | -有人吗 -有人出来了 |
[00:35] | I can hear them. | 我能听到 |
[00:37] | – Sorry about that, we had a– – Gabriela Dawson. | -抱歉 我们刚刚… -加布里埃拉·道森 |
[00:39] | you called about a Jane Doe? | 你刚刚打电话来说有一句无名女尸 |
[00:41] | Yes, thank you for coming in. | 是的 谢谢你能赶过来 |
[00:42] | I just need some identification. | 我需要确认你的身份 |
[00:45] | And what is your relation to the deceased? | 你和死者是什么关系 |
[00:48] | I’m her friend. | 我是她的朋友 |
[00:50] | Not next of kin? | 不是亲属吗 |
[00:52] | Look, you called me. Can I see the body or not? | 是你给我打电话的 能不能让我看尸体了 |
[00:54] | Gabby, he’s just doing his job. | 加比 这是她的工作 |
[01:04] | She was found in an alley. DOA. | 她是在一个小巷里被发现的 送到时已经死亡 |
[01:19] | That’s not my friend. | 那不是我朋友 |
[01:21] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[01:23] | I’m sure. That is not Bria Jamison. | 我确定 那不是布瑞亚·詹姆森 |
[01:27] | Track marks. | 注射孔 |
[01:29] | Was it a drug overdose? | 是吸毒过量吗 |
[01:31] | ME still needs to make his official determination, but… | 法医还没有给出正式判断 但是… |
[01:36] | Don’t know this girl at all? | 完全不认识这个女孩吗 |
[01:39] | I never saw her before. | 我从来没见过她 |
[01:41] | So why did she have your card? | 那她为什么有你的名片 |
[01:43] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:46] | Can I see the card? | 能让我看看名片吗 |
[01:54] | That’s Bria’s purse. | 那是布瑞亚的包 |
[01:57] | There were no valuables inside. | 没有什么值钱的东西 |
[01:59] | No money, no ID, no credit cards. | 没有钱 身份证 信用卡 |
[02:03] | It’s like it was cleaned out. | 好像已经被人处理干净了 |
[02:05] | You sure it’s hers? | 你确定这是她的吗 |
[02:07] | Yeah, it’s the one she went back to the clinic fire to get. | 她就是为了这个包冲回诊所的大火中 |
[02:08] | I remember it. | 我记得的 |
[02:12] | How did this girl end up with all of Bria’s stuff? | 布瑞亚的东西怎么会在这个女孩身上 |
[02:27] | H-E-C-H-T. Got it. | 赫切特 好的 |
[02:31] | Appreciate this. Thanks, Bobby. | 谢了 波比 |
[02:33] | Okay, ran prints off the Jane Doe. | 查了无名女尸的指纹 |
[02:35] | She was in the system. | 系统内查到匹配的了 |
[02:37] | A couple of shoplifting charges. | 有过几次小偷小摸 |
[02:39] | Name’s Carly Hecht. 19 years old. | 名叫卡莉·赫切特 19岁 |
[02:41] | What do we know about her? | 查到什么信息了吗 |
[02:43] | A couple patrol officers visited her last known | 几名巡警今天早上去了她的 |
[02:45] | this morning. It was her boyfriend’s place. | 最后已知住址 是她男朋友的家 |
[02:47] | Can I see the address? | 能让我看看地址吗 |
[02:48] | Gabby, what’re you doing? | 加比 你在干什么 |
[02:51] | This girl had Bria’s stuff. I wanna know why. | 这女孩有布瑞亚的东西 我想知道为什么 |
[02:56] | Look, you know I can’t share information like that. | 你知道我不能告诉你这类信息 |
[03:00] | But you’re my sister, so, | 但你是我的妹妹 所以 |
[03:02] | if I were to write down an address, | 如果我要写下这个地址 |
[03:04] | and then turn my back– | 然后背过了身… |
[03:07] | I didn’t see that. | 我可没看到 |
[03:08] | And that’s why you’re my favorite brother. | 所以你是我最喜欢的哥哥 |
[03:11] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[03:13] | Hey, how’s Brett doing? | 布莱特最近怎么样 |
[03:16] | – She’s good. – Good. | -她挺好的 -好吧 |
[03:23] | Hazmat Zach already called. | 危险品处理的扎克已经打过来了 |
[03:25] | That was fast. | 真是够快的 |
[03:26] | Well, after the way you strong-armed him, | 在你那样的强压之下 |
[03:27] | he was probably scared to wait too long. | 他估计不敢等太久了 |
[03:30] | I did not strong-arm him. | 我没有强压他 |
[03:31] | All I said was that you were single and he was all over it. | 我只说了你单身 他就有想法了 |
[03:34] | Well, he asked me for dinner tomorrow night, to Sparrow. | 他要我明晚共进晚餐 去斯派洛 |
[03:39] | I’ve read about that place. | 我听说过那个地方 |
[03:40] | Sounds very cool. | 听上去很不错 |
[03:42] | Not usually my jam, but I said I’d give it a try. | 虽然不是我的菜 但我想可以试试 |
[03:46] | Admit it, you’re excited. | 承认吧 你很兴奋 |
[03:48] | I’ve had a lot of bad dates this last year, so– | 我去年经历过不少糟糕的约会 所以… |
[03:50] | Just say it. “I’m excited.” | 直说吧 “我很兴奋” |
[03:52] | I’m cautiously optimistic. | 我谨慎地保持乐观态度 |
[03:56] | Oh, but he is an attractive gentleman. | 不过他的确是个帅气的绅士 |
[03:59] | Since when do you go for gentlemen? | 你什么时候开始喜欢绅士了 |
[04:01] | Since I decided to improve my standards. | 从我决定要提高我的标准时起 |
[04:04] | – That’s a smart move. – Don’t I know it. | -明智的决定 -可不是嘛 |
[04:07] | Come on, let’s get to the cinnamon rolls | 走吧 趁康妮还没来 |
[04:08] | before Connie does. | 去拿几个肉桂卷吧 |
[04:16] | You got that text from Dawson, right? | 你收到道森的信息了吧 |
[04:18] | Yeah, eventually. | 是啊 终于收到了 |
[04:21] | It was a long night. | 真是漫长的一夜 |
[04:23] | For me too. | 对我来说也是 |
[04:25] | Dawson’s not the only one who got close to Bria. | 不是只有道森关心布瑞亚 |
[04:31] | Hey, I’m just glad it wasn’t her in that morgue. | 我只是很高兴停尸房的那具尸体并不是她 |
[04:35] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:44] | You know how Connie feels | 你知道康妮不喜欢 |
[04:45] | about fire tools inside the house. | 把消防工具拿到办公室里 |
[04:47] | It’ll only take a minute. | 就一小会儿 |
[04:48] | I wanna connect a sledgehammer to a Halligan bar | 我想把铁锤和铁铤连起来 |
[04:51] | so one guy can set the Halligan into a doorjamb, | 这样一个人就能把铁铤塞进门框 |
[04:53] | and bang it into place all by himself. | 再把门撬开 |
[04:55] | Yeah, but those two things together are like 22 pounds. | 但这两个东西加起来能有22磅重 |
[04:58] | It’s a tool for real men. | 真男人才拿得动 |
[04:59] | I gotta say, it doesn’t seem like it would work. | 我感觉这不靠谱 |
[05:01] | And if it did, | 就算能行 |
[05:02] | wouldn’t somebody have invented it by now? | 别人早就该发明出来了吧 |
[05:04] | Hey, no one invented the computer | 比尔·盖茨出现之前 |
[05:06] | until Bill Gates came along. | 没人发明电脑 |
[05:07] | Bill Gates didn’t… | 比尔·盖茨没有… |
[05:10] | Anyway, that thing is hardly a computer. | 不管怎么样 这东西根本不是电脑 |
[05:12] | Nope, it isn’t. | 没错 不是 |
[05:16] | It’s a Slamigan. | 这是个铤锤 |
[05:18] | Say that again. What– | 再说一遍 这… |
[05:20] | What’re you calling this thing? | 你把这叫什么 |
[05:22] | The Slamigan. | 铤锤 |
[05:25] | We’re gonna be rich. | 我们要发财了 |
[05:26] | Who’s “We”? | “我们”是指谁 |
[05:27] | Yeah, and when did “We” decide this was a good idea? | “我们”什么时候觉得这是个好主意了 |
[05:30] | When he named it The Slamigan. | 当他起了”铤锤”这个名字 |
[05:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:40] | Slamigan indeed. | 好一个铤锤 |
[05:42] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[05:43] | If at first you don’t succeed… | 如果一开始不成功 |
[05:45] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[05:46] | This is gonna work. | 绝对可以的 |
[05:47] | You just need to add a real hinge on | 你只需要加上铰链 |
[05:49] | and you know, a steel plate. | 还有钢板 |
[05:50] | Yeah, I guess I could get the torch out | 我应该能去掉木棍 |
[05:52] | and just braze something together real quick. | 然后可以轻松地铜焊起来 |
[05:54] | No, a brazed joint won’t be strong enough. | 不 铜焊支撑力不够 |
[05:56] | You wanna MIG weld it. | 你得用MIG焊熔 |
[05:58] | I grew up in a farm. | 我在农场长大 |
[06:00] | When the cultivator threw a shank, | 耕机轮轴坏了时 |
[06:01] | who do you think fixed it? | 你们以为是谁修好的 |
[06:02] | Hey, Brett, can we run a little errand? | 布莱特 能跟我出去走一趟吗 |
[06:05] | Sure. | 好的 |
[06:10] | Are you sure the police already notified the boyfriend? | 你确定警察已经通知她的男友了吗 |
[06:13] | Yeah, Antonio said they were here this morning. | 嗯 安东尼奥说他们今天早上来过了 |
[06:16] | How is Antonio? | 安东尼奥最近怎么样 |
[06:18] | He’s good. | 他挺好的 |
[06:20] | Good. | 好吧 |
[06:22] | Okay, here we are. 102. | 我们到了 102 |
[06:32] | Aaron? | 艾伦 |
[06:35] | We’re very sorry for your loss. | 我们很遗憾 |
[06:38] | Carly was, like, trying to stop using. | 卡莉本来在努力戒了 |
[06:43] | She was tough enough to do it too. | 她很坚强 也能做到的 |
[06:47] | Did she live with you? | 她和你住在一起吗 |
[06:49] | On and off. | 偶尔吧 |
[06:51] | Aaron, do you know a girl named Bria? | 艾伦 你认识一个叫布瑞亚的女孩吗 |
[06:55] | No. | 不 |
[06:57] | That’s a– that’s a weird name. | 这个…这个名字很奇怪 |
[06:59] | Carly never mentioned it? | 卡莉从来没有提过吗 |
[07:03] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[07:04] | She’s younger than Carly. Long, dark hair. | 她比卡莉年纪小 黑色长发 |
[07:07] | They may have met recently. | 她们可能最近见过面 |
[07:09] | If it was from, like, last week or whatever, | 如果是上周之类的事 |
[07:12] | I wouldn’t know anything about it. | 我肯定不知道 |
[07:16] | We had a big fight on Saturday, | 我们周六大吵了一架 |
[07:19] | and then she just took off. | 她就离开了 |
[07:22] | And I… | 我… |
[07:24] | never saw her after that. | 后来再也没见过她 |
[07:29] | Any idea where Carly might’ve gone? | 你知道卡莉会去哪里吗 |
[07:36] | Maybe–maybe Safe Harbor. | 也许…也许去了安全港 |
[07:39] | What’s that? | 那是什么地方 |
[07:40] | I-it’s a shelter on West Jackson. | 是在西杰克逊路的一个收容所 |
[07:42] | That’s the only place that Carly would’ve gone to. | 卡莉只会去那里 |
[07:45] | They just take teens. | 他们只收青少年 |
[07:48] | That’s really helpful. Thank you. | 这非常有用 谢谢你 |
[07:50] | We’ll check it out. | 我们会去看看的 |
[07:58] | I just watched her leave. | 我就这么看着她走了 |
[08:01] | I–and I didn’t even try to stop her. | 我…我甚至都没拦她 |
[08:10] | Aaron, | 艾伦 |
[08:12] | try to reach out to some friends or family, okay? | 找找你的朋友或者家人吧 |
[08:15] | You shouldn’t be alone right now. | 你现在不该独自承受 |
[08:17] | Ambulance 61. | 61号救护车 |
[08:18] | Woman in distress, 203 East Chestnut. | 女性遇险 东栗路 |
[08:23] | Copy that, 61, we’re out. | 收到 61号 我们出发了 |
[08:24] | Take care of yourself. | 照顾好自己 |
[08:38] | Neighbors heard Mrs. Capizzi cry out, | 邻居们听到卡皮齐太太的大喊 |
[08:40] | but no one answered the door. | 但是没有人应门 |
[08:42] | Apartment 3205. This way. | 3205号公寓 这边 |
[08:49] | Fire Department, Mrs. Capizzi? | 消防局 卡皮齐太太 |
[08:51] | Get in here! | 进来 |
[08:57] | Good luck with her. | 祝你们好运 |
[09:01] | Hurry, hurry up. | 快点 快点 |
[09:05] | The button is jammed. | 按钮卡住了 |
[09:07] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[09:15] | My hand, do something. | 我的手 做点什么啊 |
[09:20] | I’m gonna disconnect it. | 我得切断电源 |
[09:25] | No, I’m still stuck. | 不 我还是卡着 |
[09:29] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[09:31] | An oyster fork fell and I thought I could grab it. | 一个牡蛎叉掉下去了 我以为能抓回来 |
[09:34] | I think your ring is trapped | 我觉得你的戒指 |
[09:35] | on the side of the mechanism. | 卡在机器边上了 |
[09:36] | Oh, my God, please don’t let it be the Lorraine Schwartz. | 天啊 千万不要是洛瑞恩-施华的那枚 |
[09:39] | Just a little twist here. | 稍微扭一下 |
[09:44] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[09:49] | It’s just a small laceration. | 只是一点擦伤 |
[09:50] | Look at this, my engagement ring is damaged. | 你看看 我的订婚戒指弄坏了 |
[09:53] | When you twisted my hand to pull it out– | 你扭我的手拔出来的时候… |
[09:56] | Your ring is damaged ’cause you stuck your hand | 你的戒指弄坏了是因为你没有关闭 |
[09:58] | in a garbage disposal before shutting it off. | 垃圾过滤器的电源就把手伸了进去 |
[10:00] | Well, that disposal is clearly defective. | 那这个过滤器肯定有问题 |
[10:03] | You have no concept of the value of this ring. | 你根本不知道这个戒指值多少钱 |
[10:07] | I shouldn’t have been at the sink at all, | 我根本就不该用水槽 |
[10:09] | but my housekeeper called in sick. | 但是我的家政工请了病假 |
[10:11] | Now my ring is scratched and I have to get stitches. | 现在我的戒指刮伤了 我还得去缝针 |
[10:13] | It’s just all so unfair. | 真是太不公平了 |
[10:16] | Unfair? | 不公平 |
[10:17] | Lady, less than half a mile from here is a shelter for kids | 女士 距离这里不到半英里的地方有个儿童收容所 |
[10:20] | who got nowhere to go. | 他们都无家可归 |
[10:21] | Kids who could be on the street | 他们可能流落在街头 |
[10:22] | or in a morgue or God knows where. | 或者不知道死在哪里的停尸房 |
[10:24] | Now that’s unfair. | 那才叫不公平 |
[10:30] | You drive. | 你来开车 |
[10:31] | I’ll stay in the back with Mrs. Capizzi. | 我和卡皮齐太太一起坐后座 |
[10:39] | And from that day forward, | 从那天起 |
[10:41] | he was always referred to as Brenda. | 大家都叫他布兰达 |
[10:44] | A lot of people don’t know that’s how he got his nickname. | 大家都不知道他这个外号是怎么来的 |
[10:46] | They thought it was some kind of sex thing. | 他们以为是因为他像女的 |
[10:47] | I’m just saying. | 我也只是说说的 |
[10:48] | I wasn’t there. Anyway, I gotta run. | 我当时不在 我要走了 |
[10:51] | I expect to see you all there. | 希望到时候能见到你们所有人 |
[10:52] | – You got your invites. – We do. | -都拿到邀请函了吧 -是的 |
[10:54] | – See you Friday, Chief Grissom. – Okay. | -周五见 格里索姆队长 -好的 |
[10:55] | Anyone know, is Kelly around? | 有谁知道凯利在哪里 |
[10:57] | He’s, uh, right behind you. | 他就在你后面 |
[10:58] | – Grizz. – There he is. | -格瑞兹 -他在这儿呢 |
[11:00] | – What’re you doing here? – Oh, dropping these off. | -你们在干什么 -我来送这些 |
[11:02] | Wanna make sure your Chief gets ’em. | 得送到你们队长手里 |
[11:04] | – Right there. – There he is. | -他在那里 -他在这儿呢 |
[11:06] | Wallace. | 华莱士 |
[11:07] | Chief. | 队长 |
[11:08] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[11:10] | Or should I say Captain? | 或者我应该叫你队长 |
[11:14] | Good to see you, Chief Grissom. | 很高兴见到你 格里索姆队长 |
[11:15] | What brings you to 51? | 你怎么来51队了 |
[11:17] | Well, I think you’ve had my protégé here long enough. | 我觉得我的门生在你们这里够久了 |
[11:19] | I came to reclaim him. | 我是来把他带回去的 |
[11:23] | I’m putting together a benefit dinner and silent auction | 我周五要为一百俱乐部举办一场慈善晚宴 |
[11:25] | for the 100 Club on Friday. All of 51’s invited. | 和无声拍卖会 邀请51队所有人员参加 |
[11:28] | We’re always here to support our fallen. | 我们永远会支持我们的逝者 |
[11:30] | I’ll see to it that 51 represents. | 那我就当你们都会出席了 |
[11:32] | Thanks, Chief. | 谢谢 队长 |
[11:33] | All right, I gotta hit up some other houses. | 好了 我要去其他消防队了 |
[11:34] | You walk with me? | 你跟我一起过来 |
[11:38] | Seriously, when are you coming back to 36? | 说真的 你什么时候回36队 |
[11:40] | I sent you here for Squad experience. | 我派你来积累增援经验的 |
[11:42] | Didn’t expect you to stay this long. | 没想让你待这么久 |
[11:44] | Well, you should’ve known I’d click with Boden. | 你应该知道我和博登关系很好 |
[11:46] | And what do you care anyway? | 你为什么这么在意 |
[11:47] | Aren’t you hanging up your axe in the fall? | 你秋季不是就要退休了吗 |
[11:49] | Don’t remind me. | 别提了 |
[11:51] | Hey, let’s get a couple of beers after shift, okay? | 下班后一起去喝几杯吧 |
[11:53] | – Been way too long. – Yeah, sure, sounds good. | -好久不见了 -好啊 没问题 |
[11:55] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:06] | Hi, um, I’m looking for a friend of mine. | 你好 我找我的一个朋友 |
[12:10] | Bria Jamison. I heard she might be here. | 布瑞亚·詹姆森 我听说她可能会来这里 |
[12:13] | We don’t give out information about our residents. | 我们不能透露住客的信息 |
[12:15] | Oh, I get it, um– | 我知道 |
[12:17] | It’s–it’s just that this is important. | 只是… 这很重要 |
[12:19] | She’s underage and it’s an issue of her safety. | 她是未成年人 这事关她的安全 |
[12:22] | If she’s here, she’s safe. | 如果她在这 她就很安全 |
[12:24] | See the sign? | 看到我们的招牌了吗 |
[12:25] | 避风港 帮助儿童与家庭 | |
[12:28] | My friend’s things were probably stolen | 我朋友的东西可能被你们这 |
[12:30] | by a resident here, who later turned up dead | 一位住客偷了 那人后来 |
[12:32] | from a drug overdose on the street, | 因为用药过量死在了街上 |
[12:33] | so “safe” Is not the word that comes to mind. | 所以”安全”可不是我会想到的词 |
[12:37] | We do the best we can under tough circumstances. | 我们努力在困境下做到最好 |
[12:40] | Part of that is keeping our residents’ information private. | 其中一个就是保证住客的信息隐私 |
[12:48] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:51] | I know you do your best, and what you guys do here | 我知道你做得很棒了 你们在这做的 |
[12:53] | is very important. | 也是很重要的事 |
[12:54] | It’s just– um– I’m just worried. | 只是… 我很担心 |
[13:01] | If you do see her, Bria Jamison, | 如果你见过她 布瑞亚·詹姆森 |
[13:04] | can you tell her that Gabby needs to know if she’s okay? | 你能告诉她加比需要知道她还好不好吗 |
[13:09] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[13:12] | Residents here come and go. | 这里的住客流动性很大 |
[13:14] | I wouldn’t hold your breath. | 我劝你别抱希望 |
[13:30] | Am I the only one having a “Flashdance” Flashback? | 只有我一个人觉得你这样像《闪电舞》的动作吗 |
[13:34] | You’re old. | 你是挺老了 |
[13:45] | Here it is, you guys. | 成了 各位 |
[13:46] | – The Slamigan. – Eh, patent pending. | -铤锤 -专利预定 |
[13:49] | Let it cool off a little first. | 让它先凉一凉吧 |
[13:51] | No, it’s good. | 不用 没事的 |
[13:52] | That weld’s a 70,000 psi tensile strength. | 那个焊点的抗张强度有7000PSI |
[13:54] | Cruz won’t break it. | 克鲁兹弄不断的 |
[13:56] | Damn, girl. | 厉害啊 姑娘 |
[14:06] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:07] | Yeah, I’m good, | 我没事 |
[14:09] | “A tool for real men.” | “真男人的工具” |
[14:13] | There’s a–mm. | 这边有… |
[14:15] | You got a little slop in the hinge. | 这边的铰链是有点斜 |
[14:20] | That’s a design flaw. | 设计缺陷 |
[14:22] | I’m gonna have to work on that. | 我得再研究一下 |
[14:24] | But don’t make it too tight either. | 但也别弄太紧了 |
[14:25] | We don’t want it binding. | 我们可不想让它连在一起 |
[14:27] | No, “We” sure don’t. | 是 “我们”绝对不想 |
[14:46] | You can’t tell anyone you saw me. | 你不能告诉任何人你见过我 |
[14:51] | And you can’t make me turn myself in. | 也不能逼我去自首 |
[14:55] | They’ll send me away. | 他们会把我送走的 |
[15:16] | I mean, I’m an approved foster parent. | 我是有领养资格的人 |
[15:19] | So I figure if I could petition DCFS to let me be | 所以我想如果我能向儿童与家庭服务部申请 |
[15:21] | Bria’s temporary guardian until her dad gets out of rehab, | 在布瑞亚爸爸出来前做她的临时监护人 |
[15:23] | they–they gotta at least consider it, right? | 他们至少得考虑下 对吗 |
[15:25] | I would think so. | 我想是吧 |
[15:30] | I left Tina Cantrell a message, but you know how that place is. | 我给蒂娜·卡佩尔留了信 但你也知道那地方 |
[15:32] | It could be a day or two before she calls me back. | 她可能隔一两天才有回音 |
[15:37] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[15:40] | I want Bria staying at our place tonight. | 我想让布瑞亚今晚先住我们家 |
[15:43] | I know it’s not 100% legit, | 我知道在获批前 |
[15:45] | until DCFS has approved, but… | 这并不是完全合法的 但是… |
[15:48] | She can’t go back out on the street. | 她不能再回街上去了 |
[15:53] | Of course she can stay with us. | 她当然能跟我们住了 |
[16:01] | I can’t believe you guys went looking for me. | 不敢相信你们还去找我了 |
[16:04] | I’m so embarrassed about all this. | 这真让我不好意思 |
[16:06] | Don’t be. | 不用 |
[16:07] | Everybody needs help once in a while. | 谁都有需要帮助的时候 |
[16:11] | Even you? | 连你也是吗 |
[16:13] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:27] | When I was a kid, | 小时候 |
[16:30] | my dad put our family through some rough times. | 我爸爸让我们家过了段挺不开心的日子 |
[16:33] | I was lucky. A friend reached out. | 我很幸运 有个朋友伸出援手 |
[16:36] | I went to live with her for a while. | 我去和她住了一段时间 |
[16:39] | Did your dad get better? | 你爸爸后来好了吗 |
[16:45] | Not much. | 不算好吧 |
[16:47] | But your father, he’s different. | 但你爸爸不一样 |
[16:50] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[16:51] | More than anything, he wants to do right by you. | 他最想的是为你做正确的事 |
[16:56] | Maybe that’s what your dad wants too. | 可能那也是你爸爸想的 |
[17:00] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[17:02] | some people just can’t change. | 有些人就是不会变 |
[17:09] | You’re a smart kid, you know that? | 知道吗 你是个聪明孩子 |
[17:17] | Oh, hey, here we go. Version 2.0. | 看呐 升级版出来了 |
[17:19] | How’s she looking? | 看起来怎么样 |
[17:21] | Feels pretty solid. | 感觉挺牢固 |
[17:22] | I drilled out a bigger hole on the sledge handle. | 我在撬柄上钻了个更大的孔 |
[17:24] | Then we added a thicker bushing. | 然后我们加上了更厚的衬套 |
[17:27] | Okay, Cruz, uh, | 好 克鲁兹 |
[17:28] | give it a shot so I can get out of here. | 快试用一下 让我安心走吧 |
[17:40] | That’s too bad. | 真可惜 |
[17:41] | Slamigan would be a really great name. | 铤锤这名字还挺不错的呢 |
[17:46] | Drilled out too much wood. It weakened the handle. | 钻掉了太多木头 撬柄强度不够了 |
[17:50] | This is a dumb idea. | 这就是个蠢主意 |
[17:52] | No, come on. | 不 别这样 |
[17:53] | You know how many Apollo missions there were | 你知道阿波罗11号把人送上月球前 |
[17:55] | before Apollo 11 put a man on the moon? | 阿波罗计划试验了多少次吗 |
[17:57] | Ten. | 10次 |
[17:58] | Point is, have a little faith in yourself, Cruz. | 关键是 你要相信自己 克鲁兹 |
[18:01] | Look, I don’t have to be anywhere. | 我反正没事要忙 |
[18:03] | Let’s keep working on it. | 我们继续研究吧 |
[18:05] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -是 |
[18:09] | Cool. | 好 |
[18:13] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[18:16] | Yeah. | 是 |
[18:20] | Chief, are you aware that Joe Cruz has been disrupting | 队长 你知道乔·克鲁兹在用私人项目 |
[18:23] | the firehouse with some personal project of his? | 扰乱消防队的正常秩序吗 |
[18:27] | I’m aware that he’s up to something. | 我知道他在鼓捣什么东西 |
[18:29] | Would you like me to put an end to it? | 你想让我阻止他吗 |
[18:30] | Why don’t we just give it some time? | 不如我们先观望看看吧 |
[18:33] | Maybe it’ll run its course. | 或许会自生自灭呢 |
[18:37] | Severide, what is Joe Cruz up to? | 西弗莱德 乔·克鲁兹想干什么 |
[18:42] | I don’t know. I’m staying out of it. | 我不知道 我没管 |
[18:44] | And what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[18:45] | I, uh– I wrote a letter to DCFS | 我给儿童与家庭服务部写了封信 |
[18:48] | in support of Dawson and Casey. | 支持道森和凯西 |
[18:50] | Good man, I was planning on doing the same thing. | 好伙计 我也准备这么做的呢 |
[18:52] | Hey, must’ve been a nice surprise | 再见到格里索姆队长 |
[18:54] | seeing Chief Grissom, huh? | 一定挺惊喜的吧 |
[18:56] | Yeah, yeah, it’s, uh… | 是啊 是 |
[18:58] | It’s been a while. | 有段时间没见了 |
[19:00] | Well, I don’t know if I told you, | 不知道我跟没跟你说过 |
[19:01] | but he called me a couple of times a year to grill me. | 但他一年会打好几次电话来折磨我 |
[19:04] | Make sure I’m treating you well. | 确保我有好好对你 |
[19:05] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[19:06] | Sorry about that. | 真抱歉 |
[19:08] | You know, my dad saved his life once. | 你知道吗 我爸救过他一次命 |
[19:10] | He dove through a collapsed roof | 爬过一片塌掉的房顶 |
[19:11] | and pulled him out of a fire. | 把他从火海里拽了出来 |
[19:13] | So when I got out of the Academy, | 所以当我从学院毕业以后 |
[19:15] | Grizz made sure that I was assigned to his house. | 格里索姆把我要到了他带的队里 |
[19:17] | Well, I don’t mind him hounding me. | 我不介意他缠着我 |
[19:19] | Means they’re looking out for you. | 这说明他们在乎你 |
[19:20] | Yeah, yeah, he always has. | 是 他一直都是 |
[19:23] | You know, he’s the reason I’m a firefighter. | 他就是我当消防员的原因 |
[19:26] | Benny, you know, pushed me in the direction, | 是本尼让我有想做消防员的念头 |
[19:29] | but I stayed because of Grizz. | 但是格里索姆让我坚持下来 |
[19:32] | Built me up more than Benny ever did. | 对我的帮助比本尼大多了 |
[19:38] | I’m grabbing a beer with him later tonight. | 我晚点要跟他一起喝酒 |
[19:39] | – Yeah, have a good catch up. – Yeah, yeah. | -好 你们好好叙叙旧 -是啊 |
[19:42] | – I’ll see you next shift. – Yeah, see you then. | -下轮班见 -回头见 |
[19:48] | I made up your bed for you. | 我帮你铺了床 |
[19:51] | And here’s some extra blankets, and… | 这是一些毯子… |
[19:54] | Got some towels. | 还有毛巾 |
[19:57] | This is super nice. | 这里真好 |
[19:59] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[20:01] | I don’t know about that, but… | 这个倒是不好说 不过 |
[20:05] | It’s yours for now. | 暂时是你的了 |
[20:09] | Do you really think the lady at DCFS will let me stay here | 儿童服务部那位女士真的会在我爸爸出来前 |
[20:12] | until my dad’s out? | 让我住在这里吗 |
[20:14] | I do. | 会 |
[20:17] | That would be awesome. | 那就太好了 |
[20:20] | Mostly ’cause we never got to finish | 主要是因为我们一直没来得及 |
[20:21] | that Crazy Eights championship at the hospital. | 结束在医院开始的那局牌 |
[20:25] | Bring it on. | 来啊 |
[20:31] | How did you get a table at this place? | 你怎么能定到这里的桌位 |
[20:33] | A friend of mine works in the kitchen. | 我有个朋友在这里的厨房工作 |
[20:37] | Don’t be fooled by the pretentious sounding food. | 别被那些装腔作势的菜名骗了 |
[20:39] | It actually tastes good. | 其实还挺好吃的 |
[20:41] | Okay, so, here’s the thing, Zach. | 好 是这样 扎克 |
[20:45] | I just have to ask you | 在我们点餐 |
[20:47] | a few questions before we order | 正式认真对待这次约会之前 |
[20:49] | and become fully committed to this date. | 我想问你几个问题 |
[20:52] | So right now you’re just flirting with it. | 所以你现在只是随便玩玩的态度吗 |
[20:55] | Well, yeah, this could be several hours of our time. | 对 我们可能要一起度过好几个小时 |
[21:00] | Why didn’t you ask when we talked on the phone? | 之前通电话时你为什么没问 |
[21:03] | ‘Cause you would’ve thought I was rude. | 因为我怕你觉得我没礼貌 |
[21:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:07] | All right, uh, ask away. | 那你问吧 |
[21:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:11] | Are you married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[21:13] | Wait, why would I invite you on a date if I was– | 等等 我要是结婚了怎么会约你… |
[21:17] | No. No, I’m not married. | 没有 我没结婚 |
[21:19] | – Do you take drugs? – No. | -你吸毒吗 -不吸 |
[21:21] | – Any mental illness? – Only when I get hungry. | -你有精神疾病吗 -除非太饿了 |
[21:26] | Stella, you brave fires for a living. | 斯黛拉 你可是勇敢的消防员 |
[21:29] | Come on, man up, commit to this date, | 不要害怕了 全心全意开始约会吧 |
[21:31] | so I can order the Bone-In Ribeye. | 我想点带骨肉眼牛排 |
[21:36] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:38] | I will also have one of those. | 我也来一份 |
[21:42] | So Boden says, instead of the medal, | 博登说 我不要奖牌 |
[21:44] | can I have my firefighters back? | 只想要回我的消防员们 |
[21:46] | The ones that Chief Anderson | 就是被安德森队长 |
[21:47] | has scattered all over the city? | 派遣到各个地方的那些 |
[21:49] | He says this to the mayor’s guy? | 他就这么跟市长的人说的吗 |
[21:50] | Yeah, and it–and it worked. | 对 而且管用了 |
[21:52] | Anderson about blew a gasket. It was a thing of beauty. | 安德森差点就勃然大怒 简直太美了 |
[21:58] | Good to see you again, Kelly. | 再次见到你很高兴 凯利 |
[21:59] | Been too long. | 太久不见了 |
[22:03] | – Here’s the thing… – Uh-oh. | -是这样的… -不妙 |
[22:06] | As I hurdle towards retirement, | 我马上就要退休了 |
[22:08] | I’m, uh– | 于是 |
[22:10] | I’m looking around and I’m wondering, | 我就开始思索 开始回想 |
[22:12] | what have I done to leave the CFD better than I found it? | 我为芝加哥消防局留下了什么 |
[22:16] | That’s why I’m–I’m–I’m more involved in charities. | 所以我最近投身慈善 |
[22:19] | I’m also looking at the firefighters | 我也在观察我曾经带出来的 |
[22:21] | that have come up under me. How have they turned out? | 那些消防员 他们现在过得如何 |
[22:25] | You tell me, Grizz. | 你说呢 格瑞兹 |
[22:27] | Honestly? | 说真话吗 |
[22:30] | Sure. | 当然 |
[22:32] | I talk to your dad about you, Kelly. | 我经常会跟你爸说起你 凯利 |
[22:34] | Ah. And? | 好吧 所以呢 |
[22:36] | He said that you– | 他说你… |
[22:38] | You had some setbacks, what with Riddle busting you down– | 你经历了一些挫折 里德尔辞退了你 |
[22:40] | If you wanna know how I’m doing, just ask me. | 如果你想知道我过得如何 问我就好 |
[22:42] | I am asking you. | 我是在问你 |
[22:43] | And you’re telling me stories about a house | 可你却总跟我讲故事 |
[22:45] | that is always under siege from one quarter or another. | 讲那些遭遇各种危机的房子 |
[22:48] | You’re telling me how you’re running around | 你告诉我 你和那位急救人员朋友 |
[22:49] | with your paramedic friend helping some kid | 为了帮助一个偷药的小孩 |
[22:51] | who’s stealing drugs. | 四处奔走 |
[22:52] | While her husband buckles down and keeps his eye on the prize. | 可她丈夫却冷眼旁观 坐收渔翁之利 |
[22:56] | Captain Casey, what do you know. | 凯西队长 你了解吗 |
[22:58] | Casey’s earned every good thing that’s ever come his way. | 凯西的每一份收获都是他应得的 |
[23:00] | Eh, it’s not him I’m worried about. | 我担心的不是他 |
[23:04] | Where’s this coming from? | 你到底是怎么了 |
[23:05] | Look, I just thought you’d be further along now, Kelly. | 我只是觉得你现在能有更高的成就 凯利 |
[23:07] | You just-you had so much promise. | 你当初那么有潜力 |
[23:09] | Had? | 当初 |
[23:10] | Look, all I meant was that you– | 我的意思是… |
[23:14] | Hell, | 算了 |
[23:17] | I didn’t mean anything. | 我没什么意思 |
[23:23] | Damn, I gotta drop off a deposit at the ballroom | 完了 我得去餐厅付押金 |
[23:25] | or we’re gonna lose the place. | 免得没位置了 |
[23:26] | – I’ll get the tab. – No, not on my watch. | -我来买单吧 -那可不行 |
[23:28] | Grizz, I got it. | 格瑞兹 我来吧 |
[23:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:35] | – I’ll see you at the thing. – I hope. | -那到时候见 -但愿吧 |
[23:45] | Hey, Stella. | 斯黛拉 |
[23:46] | Do you wanna go out and grab a dr– | 你想不想出去喝一杯… |
[23:48] | Hey, Kelly. Yo. | 凯利 你好 |
[23:51] | Well–you know Zach, uh, | 你认识扎克 |
[23:53] | he brought his Hazmat equipment to the firehouse on Friday. | 周五他把危险品工具包带到了消防局 |
[23:55] | Yeah, sure. How’s it going? | 对 我知道 你好吗 |
[23:59] | Great. | 挺好的 |
[24:04] | W-were you gonna ask me something? | 你刚才是不是想问我什么 |
[24:06] | No, no, I was just, um… | 没有 只是… |
[24:13] | Just stopped by to pick these up. | 只是回来拿个东西 |
[24:15] | Gonna meet some of the guys, grab a smoke. | 我去找几个朋友 抽支烟 |
[24:18] | Later. | 回见 |
[24:19] | – Good to see you. – Okay. | -见到你很高兴 -好 |
[24:25] | Here you go. | 给 |
[24:35] | The rehab place says he should be out | 戒毒所说如果快的话 |
[24:36] | as early as next week, | 他估计下周就能出来 |
[24:37] | and since we’re already on file | 既然儿童与家庭服务部 |
[24:39] | with DCFS as approved guardians– | 已经记录我们是合格监护人… |
[24:40] | I’m afraid it’s not that simple. | 没有那么简单 |
[24:43] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[24:45] | You’ll need to reapply | 你们还需要针对这个案子 |
[24:46] | as temporary foster parents for this specific case. | 重新申请临时收养资格 |
[24:49] | And that can take some time. | 可能会花一些时间 |
[24:50] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[24:52] | I appreciate what you’re trying to do, but | 我很感激你们想做的事 |
[24:54] | it’s gonna be hard to try to convince my boss | 但是我可能很难说服我老板 |
[24:57] | to make special accommodations for a kid who has | 为一个给我们带来无数悲痛的孩子 |
[25:00] | caused the department so much grief. | 提供特别住宿 |
[25:03] | They want her under supervision in a state-run foster facility. | 他们希望她能够在州立收容院受到监护 |
[25:09] | I mean, a– | 可是… |
[25:11] | I said she could stay. | 我跟她说了可以留在那里 |
[25:16] | I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[25:18] | but ultimately, DCFS is responsible | 但是说到底 儿童与家庭服务部 |
[25:21] | for keeping her safe. | 有责任保证她的安全 |
[25:27] | The only place | 要想真的保证 |
[25:29] | Bria is guaranteed to be safe is– | 布瑞亚的安全 只有一个办法 |
[25:31] | is with us. | 让她留在我们家 |
[25:33] | Because that’s where she wants to be. | 因为那也是她想待的地方 |
[25:39] | After all we did for Louie– | 我们为路易做的… |
[25:42] | All that we went through, I– | 我们一起经历的 我… |
[25:43] | I’m sure you can find a way to get your boss | 我相信你肯定能想办法让你的上司 |
[25:46] | on board with this plan. | 同意这个计划 |
[25:56] | I’ll do what I can. | 我会尽力试试的 |
[26:13] | Hey, how’s about this? | 这个怎么样 |
[26:14] | Any firefighter that comes into Molly’s | 进入莫利的任何消防员 |
[26:16] | gets a free shot glass that says “Slamigan.” | 可以免费品尝一杯”铤锤” |
[26:19] | Come on, it’s good. | 拜托 这是个好主意 |
[26:20] | Uh– Is it done? | 好了吗 |
[26:24] | Give it a try. | 试试 |
[26:37] | As advertised. | 用了都说好 |
[26:39] | Okay, all right, easy does it. | 好了 好了 慢慢来 |
[26:40] | It’s one thing to breach a make-believe door | 在可控的环境下 |
[26:42] | in a controlled environment. | 破一扇”假”门是一回事 |
[26:43] | It is another thing to execute a forced entry | 在现实世界的紧急情况下 |
[26:46] | in a real-world emergency. | 强行进入又是另一回事 |
[26:47] | Would you pipe down? Just let Cruz enjoy his moment. | 你能安静一会吗 让克鲁兹享受享受这个时刻 |
[26:49] | Wow, okay, no need to get snippy. | 好吧 不用这么暴躁 |
[26:52] | Slamigan! | 铤锤 |
[27:00] | Missed a lot of school. | 落了很多课啊 |
[27:02] | Is there anyone we can contact | 我们可以联系谁 |
[27:03] | so you can catch up on your homework? | 让你能赶上你落下的课程 |
[27:05] | I was kind of hoping being a homeless runaway | 我还想做个无家可归的逃亡者呢 |
[27:06] | would get me out of homework. | 就不用做作业了 |
[27:08] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[27:10] | Phone was ringing. | 刚刚电话响了 |
[27:12] | Tina Cantrell’s name popped up. | 蒂娜·卡佩尔打来的 |
[27:14] | Went to voicemail before I could grab it. | 我接起来之前就转到语音信箱了 |
[27:20] | What’d she say? | 她说什么 |
[27:22] | Listen. | 听 |
[27:23] | Gabby, I wanted to let you know that DCFS has approved | 加比 我打电话是想告诉你儿童家庭服务部同意 |
[27:26] | you and Matt as temporary guardians… | 你和马特暂时作为监护人… |
[27:27] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[27:30] | – That’s fantastic news. – Pick up the paperwork… | -太好了 -拿一下相关文件… |
[27:33] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[27:37] | DCFS is gonna let Bria stay with us. | 儿童家庭服务部允许布瑞亚和我们待在一起了 |
[27:39] | Hey, nice going. | 真不错 |
[27:42] | It was Casey who made it happen. | 都是凯西的功劳 |
[27:46] | Squad 3, structure fire, 1250 South Western. | 3号抢险车 建筑火灾 西南街1250 |
[27:50] | – Hey, Kelly. – Yeah? | -凯利 -怎么了 |
[27:53] | Thanks for everything. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[27:54] | Yeah, of course. | 没什么 |
[28:26] | – Better mask up. – What’s the story, Colannino? | -最好把面具戴上 -怎么回事 克兰尼诺 |
[28:28] | Some kind of chemicals | 某种化学制品 |
[28:29] | burning inside the loading dock. | 在装卸处燃烧 |
[28:30] | Don’t know what it is, but I’m not taking my guys inside | 不知道是什么 但在危险化学物品处理队来之前 |
[28:33] | – till Hazmat gets here. – All right. | -我不准备让我的弟兄们进去 -好 |
[28:35] | – Hey, mask up, guys. – Copy that. | -把面具戴上 兄弟们 -收到 |
[28:37] | Any employees on site? | 现场有他们的员工吗 |
[28:38] | Doesn’t look like it. | 貌似没有 |
[28:39] | The place is locked up tight. | 这地方全面封锁 |
[28:41] | All right. | 知道了 |
[28:42] | We got an unknown chemical fire. | 化学火灾 原因不明 |
[28:44] | Hazmat’s en route. | 危险化学物品处理队在路上 |
[28:45] | Let’s get that door open so they can get inside. | 把门弄开 这样他们就能进去了 |
[28:46] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[28:51] | Cut our way through? | 用咱们的办法弄开 |
[28:52] | Yeah, these should be support lock pins. | 是的 这应该是支撑性锁销 |
[28:54] | We’ll just sever ’em. | 割断就行 |
[28:59] | Squad 3, stay clear of the windows. | 3号抢险队 离开窗户 |
[29:04] | All right, everybody push back. | 大家都往后退 |
[29:06] | Colannino, establish a perimeter. | 克兰尼诺 设立隔离区 |
[29:08] | There’s no telling what’s inside there | 不知道里面是什么 |
[29:09] | or how big it’s gonna get. | 火势能有多大 |
[29:10] | All right, copy that. | 收到 |
[29:12] | We heard the blast. Everyone okay? | 我们听到爆炸了 大家都没事吧 |
[29:14] | Yeah, but we need to pull back. | 没事 但我们得后撤 |
[29:15] | There’s a fire inside the loading dock, | 装卸处里面着火了 |
[29:17] | and whatever they have stored in there is exploding. | 他们在里面放的东西爆炸了 |
[29:18] | 55-gallon drums of industrial cleaner. | 55加仑桶 里面放着工业清洁剂 |
[29:20] | Fire must be causing them to BLEVE. | 火灾肯定会造成沸腾液体扩散蒸气爆炸 |
[29:22] | You familiar with the place? | 你熟悉这个地方 |
[29:23] | Yeah, I’ve done Hazmat inspections on the site. | 是的 我在这里做过危险化学物品处理检查 |
[29:25] | If the fire gets beyond the loading dock, | 如果火势越过装卸处 |
[29:26] | it’ll hit the mother lode inside; | 就会蔓延到主矿脉里面 |
[29:27] | 50,000 gallons. | 50000加仑 |
[29:29] | It’ll level the whole block. | 会把整个街区都夷为平地的 |
[29:34] | – Look, we gotta make a stand. – Yeah, say no more. | -我们得阻止火势蔓延 -可不是 |
[29:36] | Hey, guys, you gotta get that door open. | 兄弟们 你们得把那门弄开 |
[29:38] | We need to contain the fire at the loading dock. | 我们得把火势控制在装卸处 |
[29:40] | – Got the saw, Lieutenant. – Yeah, Capp, you stay with me. | -拿到锯子了 副队 -卡普 你和我一起 |
[29:43] | The rest of you guys, stay back. | 剩下的人 留在后面 |
[29:50] | Hey, give me as much room as you can. | 尽可能多地给我空间 |
[29:53] | Copy. | 收到 |
[30:04] | Hey! Let’s keep at it. | 继续 |
[30:11] | If we don’t contain this, | 如果我们控制不了火势 |
[30:12] | we’re gonna have to evacuate a ten-block area. | 我们就得疏散十个街区 |
[30:27] | Okay, we’re good. | 好了 |
[30:31] | Capp, you see anything start to flash, hit the ground. | 卡普 你看到闪燃就趴地上 |
[30:34] | Copy. | 收到 |
[30:39] | Whole place is hot. | 这地方真热 |
[30:42] | Colannino, let’s get a line in here, quick. | 克兰尼诺 拉根水管进来 快点 |
[30:45] | Copy that, Squad 3. | 收到 3号抢险车 |
[30:56] | Clear for Hazmat. | 危险品紧急处理小组可以进了 |
[31:06] | The fire’s inside. We have to get in there. | 是里面着火 我们得进去 |
[31:08] | Yeah, just stay back, we’ll get it open. | 待在后面 我们把它弄开 |
[31:11] | Hey, Cruz, bring a sledge over here. | 克鲁兹 拿个锤子过来 |
[31:12] | We’re gonna need to pop this door. | 我们得破门 |
[31:14] | Yeah, yeah, wait there Lieutenant, I got this. | 好的 等一下 副队 我来 |
[31:28] | What the hell is that? | 那他妈是什么 |
[31:29] | He calls it the Slam-it-again. | 他叫这个”铤吹” |
[31:31] | – The Slamigan. – What? | -铤锤 -什么 |
[31:44] | Cool. | 厉害 |
[31:45] | Hey 37, let’s get in here. | 37队进入 |
[31:48] | Hey, Cruz, nice work, bud. | 克鲁兹 干得漂亮 兄弟 |
[31:51] | Hey, isn’t that thing heavy? | 那东西重吗 |
[31:56] | Yes, it is. | 重 |
[32:08] | Man, how’re we looking? | 哥们 怎么样了 |
[32:09] | Danger’s past. | 没危险了 |
[32:11] | You and your guys are free to get in there and mop it up. | 你们可以进去清理干净了 |
[32:18] | …Worried there’s some types of commercial, uh… | 担心某类广告… |
[32:24] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[32:25] | The Slamigan has been tested in a real-world situation. | 铤锤已经在现实情况中进行了测试 |
[32:30] | A trial by fire, you might say. | 可以说 火灾试炼 |
[32:32] | – And? – It works. | -然后呢 -成功了 |
[32:33] | We did it! | 我们做到了 |
[32:36] | You guys keep saying “We.” | 你们一直在说”我们” |
[32:38] | Because I am gonna represent you on this, Cruz. | 因为我准备代表你 克鲁兹 |
[32:40] | I’m putting a call in to Nick Porter right now. | 我现在就给尼克·波特打电话 |
[32:42] | Hey, hey, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 等等 等等 不不不不不不 |
[32:44] | You don’t gotta get in touch | 你不要和 |
[32:45] | with any of those pinheads from KW– | 那些傻子联系… |
[32:47] | Listen, we can market this thing on our own, Cruz, okay? | 我们可以自己搞的 克鲁兹 对吗 |
[32:49] | Don’t give away any of this, you know, | 什么都不要 |
[32:50] | action to this Nick Porter guy. | 给那个叫尼克·波特的家伙 |
[32:52] | Yeah, give it to Christopher Herrmann instead. | 是啊 给克里斯托弗·赫尔曼 |
[32:54] | Wait–hey! This is none of your concern. | 等等 关你屁事啊 |
[32:57] | I got your back on this. Hmm? | 我支持你 |
[33:00] | Hey, Mouch. | 穆奇 |
[33:01] | Hang up that phone. | 把电话挂了 |
[33:03] | Nick Porter and those clowns | 尼克·波特和那些小丑 |
[33:04] | are gonna have nothing to do with this! | 跟这玩意不能扯上半点关系 |
[33:06] | – Mouch! – What? | -穆奇 -怎么了 |
[33:08] | How long have you been hiding your little secret? | 你的小秘密藏了多久了 |
[33:11] | I worked on it right in front of your face. | 我在你们面前做好的 |
[33:16] | She lives with us. Works with us. | 她和我们住在一起 和我们一起工作 |
[33:20] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[33:24] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[33:25] | You cannot be in love with Brett. | 你不能爱上布莱特 |
[33:30] | Yeah, says the guy with the great girlfriend. | 是啊 就你的女朋友最棒 |
[33:33] | Lily doesn’t work here. She’s not our roommate. | 莉莉不在这里工作 她不是我们的室友 |
[33:35] | I’m not going to do anything about it, Otis, okay? | 我不打算有任何动作 奥蒂斯 |
[33:39] | I know she doesn’t feel the same way. | 我知道她对我没感觉 |
[33:42] | Hey, Cruz, do you still wanna go to the fundraiser together? | 克鲁兹 你还愿意和我一起去慈善晚宴吗 |
[33:44] | ‘Cause I’m gonna go to the gym, but I can be ready by 6:00. | 因为我得去健身房 但我六点前能准备好出发 |
[33:47] | – Yeah, it’s great. – Okay. | -没问题 -好的 |
[33:54] | It’s a disaster. | 真是一场灾难 |
[34:01] | I don’t think we can make that dinner, | 我觉得我们去不了晚宴了 |
[34:02] | but the 100 Club is the best. | 但是一百俱乐部是最棒的 |
[34:04] | If I just send in my donation, | 如果我把善款汇过去 |
[34:05] | is Chief Grissom gonna feel slighted? | 格瑞兹队长会不会感觉好一点 |
[34:07] | No, that’s fine. | 不 没关系 |
[34:08] | And hey, great work getting that DCFS situation sorted. | 儿童服务部的事处理得很不错 |
[34:11] | – Bria must be happy. – Yeah, thanks. | -布瑞亚肯定很高兴 -谢谢 |
[34:14] | Next hurdle is getting her in to see her dad. | 下一个难题是让她见她爸爸 |
[34:17] | Rehab facility has a policy about no visitors | 戒毒所有规定治疗最后一个星期 |
[34:20] | during the last week of treatment. | 不得有访客 |
[34:21] | We gotta make this happen. | 我们得想办法 |
[34:23] | Cruz knows a nurse at the facility. | 克鲁兹认识戒毒所的一个护士 |
[34:25] | Grew up with her. I’ll put him on it. | 和她一起长大 我和他说说 |
[34:27] | You make that happen, I’ll buy you a box of Cubans. | 要是能成功 我给你一盒古巴烟 |
[34:30] | Deal, but we smoke ’em together. | 成交 但是我们要一起抽 |
[34:31] | – It’s been too long. – Amen. | -很久没一起抽烟了 -阿门 |
[34:41] | Are you going to the fundraiser? | 你要去参加慈善晚会吗 |
[34:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:46] | I just–I–I thought you would’ve blown it off, | 我…我以为你不会去的 |
[34:48] | the way Grizz got under your skin. | 格瑞兹那样对你 |
[34:50] | No, I’m over it. You going too? | 不 我不介意 你也去吗 |
[34:53] | No. | 不 |
[34:54] | I have a date. With Zach. | 我有约了 和扎克 |
[34:57] | – Hazmat Zach? – Yeah. | -危险品处理的扎克 -没错 |
[34:58] | Wow, date number two. You must like the guy. | 第二次约会 你肯定挺喜欢他的 |
[35:02] | I do, actually. | 我还真挺喜欢他的 |
[35:08] | This fundraiser, it’s for a good cause. | 这场慈善晚会是公益的[好理由] |
[35:12] | If you care about firefighters, you might consider coming. | 如果你关心消防员 你该考虑去参加一下 |
[35:22] | It is a good cause. | 的确是个好理由 |
[35:25] | And I do care about firefighters. | 我的确关心消防员 |
[35:34] | What do we got? | 瞧瞧啊 |
[35:36] | The “Bathing bouquet.” Mouch, really, hmm? | “浴用花束” 穆奇 真的吗 |
[35:39] | It’s a charity auction. I’m driving up the price. | 这是慈善拍卖 我在哄抬价格 |
[35:42] | You bid $50 more than the next highest bidder. | 你比第二名出价高50 |
[35:45] | You know, if you really wanted the thing, | 如果你真的想要这个东西 |
[35:47] | just say you’re buying it for Trudy. | 只要说你想给特鲁迪买就行了 |
[35:51] | Well, don’t you two make a pretty picture. | 你们俩在一起可真是和谐 |
[35:54] | What’re we bidding on? | 我们在拍什么 |
[35:55] | Ooh, bath crystals. | 洗浴香料晶 |
[35:57] | Mm, keep your distance. | 保持距离 |
[35:59] | So are you gonna get me a drink or what? | 你要不要给我拿点喝的 |
[36:02] | – We just got here. – Yeah, exactly. | -我们才刚到 -没错 |
[36:05] | What is taking so long? | 你怎么还不去 |
[36:07] | Kelly. | 凯利 |
[36:10] | Thought maybe you got lost on your way here. | 我还以为你迷路了呢 |
[36:12] | Hey, you remember Stella? | 你还记得史黛拉吗 |
[36:14] | – Hi. – Oh, yeah, Stella. | -你好 -史黛拉 |
[36:15] | – How are you? – Good. Good to see you. | -你好吗 -很高兴见到你 |
[36:17] | Um, I need to borrow Kelly for just one moment. | 我要暂时借用一下凯利 |
[36:20] | Oh, yeah, he is all yours. I’ll get us those drinks. | 他是你的了 我去给我们拿点喝的 |
[36:22] | Deal. | 好的 |
[36:25] | Is it serious? | 你们是认真的吗 |
[36:27] | Nah, we just live together. | 不 我们只是住在一起 |
[36:34] | Listen, if I was riding you the other night, it’s just– | 那天晚上如果我话说的太过 我只是… |
[36:40] | Look, the fact is, Kelly, | 事实上 凯利 |
[36:41] | I know that you are the sharpest, toughest, | 我知道你是本市 |
[36:44] | gutsiest firefighter this city’s ever seen, ever. | 最聪明能干有胆识的消防员 |
[36:47] | That’s nice to hear. | 谢谢你的夸奖 |
[36:48] | That’s why I wanna introduce you to some people. | 所以我想把你介绍给一些人 |
[36:51] | I got the deputy commissioner over there. | 副局长在那边 |
[36:53] | A whole swarm of high-flyers from Rahm’s office. | 还有拉姆办公室的一群高管 |
[36:55] | Just come over there and thrill ’em with a story or two | 过去用一两个火场英勇事迹 |
[36:58] | about crawling some hallway– | 震慑他们 |
[37:00] | No, if all the same, I’d rather lay low. | 不 我还是想低调一点 |
[37:02] | Grab a drink with my guys. | 和我的同事们喝几杯 |
[37:05] | You’re part of my legacy, Kelly. | 你是我留下来的遗赠之一 凯利 |
[37:07] | You carry your father’s name. | 你背负着你父亲的名字 |
[37:08] | You might be content riding out your career | 你也许满足于在小队中 |
[37:11] | at that Squad table, but that’s not good enough. | 做好本职工作 但那还不够好 |
[37:14] | And if I can make things happen for you, | 如果我可以为你做些什么 |
[37:16] | you damn well better believe I will. | 我绝对不会犹豫 |
[37:23] | Enjoy your drink. | 好好喝一杯吧 |
[37:30] | Tell Joe Cruz he owes me. Big time. | 告诉乔·克鲁兹他欠我个大人情 |
[37:33] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[37:35] | Thanks again, Pilar. | 谢了 皮拉尔 |
[37:37] | – Big time. – Understood. | -大人情 -明白 |
[37:40] | Why am I so nervous? | 我为什么这么紧张 |
[37:42] | It’s just been a little while since you saw him, that’s all. | 你只是太久没见过他了 |
[37:46] | All right, that’s his room. | 那是他的房间 |
[37:48] | You have about a half an hour tops before shift change. | 你们在换班前最多只有半小时 |
[37:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:07] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[38:10] | Bria. | 布瑞亚 |
[38:15] | You look so good. | 你看上去真不错 |
[38:18] | My angel girl. | 我的小天使 |
[38:37] | The way you stepped up with Tina | 你反驳了蒂娜 |
[38:39] | even when you didn’t have to… | 本来你不用这么做的… |
[38:43] | Hell yes, I had to. | 我必须这么做 |
[38:55] | I’m sorry if I got too consumed | 我很抱歉我一开始 |
[38:56] | with all this at first. | 太执着于这件事 |
[38:59] | I wasn’t gonna let this go wrong for you or for Bria. | 我本来就不会让你或者布瑞亚出事的 |
[39:06] | I just needed you to know that… | 我只是需要你知道… |
[39:13] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[39:16] | Um, when that whole thing with Louie went down, | 路易出事后 |
[39:20] | your first move was to pull away from me. | 你第一反应是和我划清界限 |
[39:24] | Decide to do it on your own. | 决定要自己解决 |
[39:29] | So when you started getting in deep with Bria, | 所以当你开始越来越关心布瑞亚时 |
[39:31] | I got this sinking feeling. | 我的感觉就越来越强烈 |
[39:36] | Maybe we were going down that same road. | 也许我们又走上了老路 |
[39:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:46] | Don’t be. | 不用 |
[39:52] | I just want you to know that | 我只是希望你知道 |
[39:54] | wherever you’re going, | 不管你要去哪里 |
[39:57] | I’m right here with you. | 我都和你在一起 |
[40:01] | I know. | 我知道 |