Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] I just found this on the squad table! 我在救援队的桌子上发现了这个
[00:03] His name is Mr. Sprinkles. 他叫斯宾克先生
[00:04] We think he would be a very good firefighter mascot. 应该可以成为消防局的吉祥物
[00:09] You need anything, day or night, 24/7, you call me. 你有什么需要 随时都能打电话给我
[00:11] Girl tries to steal drugs, maybe you’re getting snowed. 那姑娘想偷药 你可能是被她骗了呢
[00:15] She’s gone! She’s not at the hospital, 她走了 不在医院
[00:16] she’s not at the apartment. 也不在公寓
[00:18] I know how you feel about the way I’m handling this. 我知道你怎么看待我处理事情的方式
[00:19] It doesn’t matter how I feel. 我的感受并不重要
[00:21] You’re gonna do whatever you’re gonna do anyway. 反正你都会那么做
[00:23] You know, there’s that stretch of Milwaukee Avenue 密尔沃基大道有一片地方
[00:26] where I see teens in those encampments. 我看到有青少年在那里宿营
[00:27] You know a girl named Bria? 认识叫布瑞亚的女孩吗
[00:28] No, I don’t think so. 不认识
[01:08] Hey, sorry. Go back to bed. 抱歉 回去睡觉吧
[01:11] When’d you get in? 你什么时候回来的
[01:13] A while ago. 刚回来一会儿
[01:16] This about that girl? 那个女孩的事情吗
[01:18] Bria, yeah. 布瑞亚 对
[01:20] I’m on her Facebook page. She hasn’t posted in days. 我在看她的脸书 她已经几天没有更新了
[01:26] You gotta get some sleep, babe. 你得睡一会儿 宝贝
[01:28] I will, I will, it’s just– 我会的 只是…
[01:29] Tina said she didn’t have any relatives 蒂娜说她没有任何
[01:31] who could care for her, but this woman, Melinda Tripp, 能照顾她的亲人 但这个女人 梅琳达·特里普
[01:35] she replied to some post about a year ago 她一年前回了布瑞亚的一些东西
[01:36] and Bria replied back calling her “Aunt Melinda.” 布瑞亚叫她”梅琳达阿姨”
[01:41] I think that’s kind of weird. 我觉得很奇怪
[01:47] Would you be cool if Kidd subbed for me tomorrow? 明天基德替我的班行吗
[01:50] I mean, if it’s gonna put you in a bind, 如果你觉得不方便的话
[01:51] I’ll suck it up, but I really want to keep working this. 我就去上 但我真的很想先搞定这件事
[01:56] Well, I’m the captain, so I can make that work, I guess. 我是队长 我觉得我能应对得了工作
[01:59] – Yeah. – Great, thanks. -行吧 -好 谢谢
[02:13] looks like you’re doing less fires 看来你今天不是消防员
[02:14] and more taking temperatures today, huh? 是个护士了
[02:16] Yeah, Casey called bright and early 是啊 凯西一大早给我打电话
[02:19] to ask if I could sub for Dawson. 问我能不能替道森的班
[02:20] Yeah? 怎么
[02:21] Apparently, she’s beating herself up 显然她正在集中精力
[02:23] about this missing girl. 找那个失踪的女孩
[02:25] Yeah, she has a tendency to do that. 没错 她的确会这么干
[02:27] Yeah. 是啊
[02:32] You guys smell that? 你们闻到了吗
[02:34] That’s never a good way to start a conversation. 这话可让人不愉快
[02:36] Oh, something is ripe! 什么东西熟了
[02:38] I don’t smell anything. 我没闻到什么
[02:39] Well, you’re blind, 那就是你瞎了
[02:40] or whatever the smell equivalent of that is. 或者说鼻子有毛病
[02:43] Curiously enough, 科普一下
[02:44] the female nostril holds 1,000 times the smell receptors 女性的鼻子里的嗅觉感受器比男性的
[02:47] as their male counterparts. 多出一千倍
[02:48] That sounds made up. 听起来像你编的
[02:50] It was on the internet. 网上说的
[02:52] Maybe it’s the gym bag that Capp keeps under his bed. 也许是卡普放在床底的健身袋的味道
[02:55] I don’t think he’s aired that thing out in years. 我感觉他好多年没拿出来晾了
[02:57] Saw him leave with it yesterday. 昨天看到他背走了
[02:59] That’s his overnight bag. I’m talking about the bag 那是他的过夜包 我说的是
[03:01] under his bed he calls his “Go bag.” 在他床底的包 他叫它”背上就走包”
[03:05] Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61, 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车
[03:08] woman caught in machine. 805 South Quincy Street. 女子被困机器里 南昆西街805号
[03:33] Yo, watch your backs. 注意身后
[03:35] Coming through! Fire Department! Step back, please! 让一让 消防局 请让一让
[03:38] – Step back! Step back! – Excuse us! Excuse us! -让一让 -不好意思
[03:40] – Thank you! – Back, back, come on! -谢谢 -请退后
[03:41] – I’m late! Let’s go! – Help me! -我要迟到了 快点 -帮帮我
[03:43] – Come on! – Please, help me! -对啊 -请帮帮我
[03:48] Hold on, ma’am! 坚持住 女士
[03:49] Ow, it hurts! Please, someone help me! 好疼 求你们帮帮我
[04:02] Please, help me! 快帮帮我
[04:03] – Please! Get me out of here! – Hey, can you get me out? -求你们带我离开这里 -能帮我离开这里吗
[04:06] Ow! Help me, please! Get me out of here! 帮帮我 求求你们 快帮我出来
[04:10] Knock the rest of this glass off, cut through here. 把其它他玻璃也敲掉 从这里锯下去
[04:13] – Ma’am, you gotta stop moving! – It hurts! -女士 你别动 -好疼
[04:15] We’re working to get you out, 我们在帮你出来
[04:16] you’re making it worse for yourself! 你再动会越来越糟糕
[04:18] – It’s killing me! – Hey, can you -太疼了 -你们能不能
[04:19] use your little glass breaker on my section? 把我这里的玻璃也敲碎啊
[04:20] Hey, stop touching the glass, 别再碰玻璃了
[04:22] shut up, and stand back! 闭嘴 退后
[04:24] -Hey, cover your head with your jacket! – What? -用外套盖住你的头 -什么
[04:26] I need you to cover your eyes. 你得遮住眼睛
[04:27] We’re gonna break the glass. 我们要打碎玻璃
[04:29] – Herrmann, grab the cutters. – Right, on it. -赫尔曼 把锯子拿过来 -马上
[04:38] All right, Stella, get the morphine. 好 史黛拉 把吗啡拿过来
[04:42] I need you to hold still, okay? 你不能动 好吗
[04:44] – Okay. – We’ve got you. -好 -我们会帮你
[04:45] I’m gonna get you some medication for the pain. 我会给你用一点止痛药
[04:47] Please hurry up! 求你快一点
[04:48] Come on, let’s go! 快点啊
[04:50] – All right, guys. – Hey, I got a meeting! -好了 -我有会要开
[04:53] Come on! 快啊
[04:55] – Help me! – Hey, do that again, -帮帮我 -你再这样做一次
[04:57] and we’ll leave you in there all day! 我们就让你在里面待上一天
[05:24] Okay, Brett, Kidd! 好 布莱特 基德
[05:27] Okay. 好了
[05:35] All right, guys. 好了 伙计们
[05:38] Oh, please. 拜托
[05:42] Got the leg. 扶住腿了
[05:44] Watch her head. 小心她的头
[05:45] All right. 好
[05:53] Give us a few minutes to get this glass swept up. 给我们几分钟时间扫玻璃
[05:58] Let me out! 放我出去
[06:08] What the– 搞什么
[06:12] What the–come on! 搞什么 拜托
[06:21] Yeah, what do you need, buddy? 你需要什么 伙计
[06:23] You were the guy with the woman last night 你昨晚和一个女人
[06:24] under the 18th Street bridge? 在18号街大桥下面吗
[06:26] You were showing that picture of the girl around? 你在让大家看一个女孩的照片
[06:29] Yeah. 是啊
[06:31] That was me. 那是我
[06:32] Yeah, I know her. 我认识她
[06:34] Bria? 布瑞亚
[06:35] Well, I–I went to school with her. 我跟她一起上学
[06:38] Payton Grizzlies. 佩顿灰熊学校
[06:40] You did? 是吗
[06:41] Yeah, um, she hangs out with these kids 她跟一群孩子会在16号街
[06:43] behind this small market on 16th and Kenilworth. 和凯尼尔沃思街交叉处的小市场玩
[06:47] Well, at least, she used to. 至少曾经是
[06:51] Why the hell didn’t you tell me that last night? 你昨晚为什么不告诉我
[06:53] Come on, man. You looked like cops. 拜托 你们看起来像是警察
[06:57] Can you help me out a bit? 你能资助我吗
[07:16] You and Gabby were walking around Skid Row last night? 你和加比昨晚在贫民区转悠吗
[07:20] Yeah, I thought she told you. 是啊 我还以为她和你说了
[07:21] Well, she told me you were out looking for Bria. 她跟我说你们在找布瑞亚
[07:23] I didn’t know to what extent. 我不知道到了什么程度
[07:24] Well, it was my suggestion. 那是我的建议
[07:26] We didn’t find her, so… I guess it was a bad idea. 我们没找到她 所以我想那是个糟糕的主意
[07:32] Okay. Thanks. 好 谢谢
[07:35] Dawson probably just doesn’t want you worried. 道森也许只是不想让你担心
[07:36] She knows how you feel about… 她知道你对这样的感受
[07:39] About what? 哪样
[07:41] Getting too close to victims. 跟受害者太亲密
[07:55] Yeah. Definitely smell it now! 对 现在绝对闻到了
[07:57] Yeah, what’s fair is foul, and what’s foul is fair. 公平就是犯规 犯规就是公平
[08:02] What does that mean? 那是什么意思
[08:03] It’s stinky! 好臭
[08:05] Hey, Capp, did you empty your go-bag? 卡普 你冲锋包里的东西都拿出来了吗
[08:09] My guess is that it’s the paramedics. 我猜是医护人员
[08:11] I mean, who knows what they keep in their bunks. 谁知道她们床上都放了什么
[08:13] Because they’re women? 因为她们是女人吗
[08:16] – Maybe. – That deserves no reply. -也许吧 -我拒绝回答你
[08:18] You know what it could be? 你们知道可能是什么吗
[08:20] First shift is trying to pull a joke on us. 第一轮班的人想捉弄我们
[08:22] There’s all kinds of novelty gags you can buy. 现在可以买到许多玩笑产品
[08:24] Poo powder, barf mix. 粑粑粉末 呕吐物混合
[08:26] Hey, Captain! 队长
[08:27] Who on first shift is most likely to want to punk us, huh? 第一轮班的谁最可能想捉弄我们
[08:30] – Smolik? Freeman? – What? -斯莫里克 弗里曼 -什么
[08:33] The smell–we think it might be first shift messing with us. 这味道 我们觉得可能是第一轮班的人在耍我们
[08:36] – I don’t have time for this. – Sorry, Cap. -我没时间说这个 -抱歉 队长
[08:38] Everyone go through your personal belongings 大家都检查自己的个人物品
[08:40] until the source of the smell is located. 直到确认气味的来源
[08:42] Someone left something rotten in a bag 有人让东西烂在了包里
[08:44] or shelf or footlocker, so find it. 架子上或者小型提箱里 找到它
[08:59] Hey, I found a Melinda Tripp listed in Joliet. 我找到了一个住在乔利埃特的梅琳达·特里普
[09:02] I think from her Facebook she might be Bria’s aunt. 从她的脸书主页来看 她可能是布瑞亚的阿姨
[09:04] I’m on my way there now, 我在过去的路上
[09:05] I figured it was worth the gas money to check it out. 我觉得值得花油钱去看看
[09:07] Great, I got a lead too. 很好 我也有线索
[09:09] Some kid who went to Bria’s school said that 有个布瑞亚的校友说
[09:11] her group used to hang out behind some market. 她们之前在某个市场后面玩
[09:13] I don’t know if the kid’s shining me on, 我不知道那孩子是不是骗我
[09:14] but I’ll look into it and see what I can find out. 但我会调查一下 看看能查到什么
[09:17] – Okay, keep me posted. – Will do. -好 有消息通知我 -好
[09:19] Dawson. 道森
[09:24] Have you talked to Casey? 你跟凯西谈过吗
[09:26] Why? 为什么这么问
[09:28] He’s worried about you. 他担心你
[09:33] Okay, I’ll call him later. 好 稍后我给他打电话
[09:35] – Catch him up. – Okay. -告诉他情况 -好
[09:52] – Did you talk to Dawson? – Nope. -你跟道森聊过吗 -没有
[09:56] Okay, well, she’s in Joliet, checking up on– 好吧 她在乔利埃特 调查…
[09:58] Joliet? 乔利埃特
[09:59] Yeah, something about an aunt on Facebook? 是啊 说是在脸书上提到的阿姨
[10:03] What is she doing? 她在干什么
[10:05] I’m not trying to get in the middle of anything. 我不想插手什么
[10:07] I just want to find this girl. 我只是想找到这女孩
[10:08] I’m here to help! 我愿意帮忙
[10:12] I’m gonna roll squad by that, uh… 我要先带救援队先去
[10:14] by that market on Kenilworth, see if I can learn anything. 凯尼尔沃思街的小市场 看看能查到什么
[10:17] Radios are on if we catch a call, double time it there? 如果我们有线索就用无线电告诉你 你跑过去
[10:19] – Cool? – Yeah, do it. -行吗 -好 做吧
[10:20] Okay. 好
[10:23] Squad 3, let’s go for a ride! 3号抢险车 我们出去一趟
[10:38] – I’ll be back in a minute. – Hey, you want me to come too? -我马上回来 -你希望我也去吗
[10:41] No, I got this. 不用 我可以的
[10:42] Hey, get me a Laffy Taffy. 给我买个水果太妃糖
[11:01] Hey, uh, need to talk to you. 我得跟你们谈谈
[11:05] Hey! Just a–just a sec! 就一会儿
[11:08] Wait! 等等
[11:15] It’s about a girl named Bria! 跟一个叫布瑞亚的女孩有关
[11:48] Give it back. 还给我
[11:50] It’s mine. 那是我的
[11:56] Tell me what you know about Bria. 告诉我你对布瑞亚知道些什么
[11:58] – Come on, man. – Trying to help her. -拜托 -我是想帮她
[12:03] She was gonna go see her dad. 她本来要去找她爸爸的
[12:05] They have him locked up at one of these 他们把他关在什么
[12:06] mandatory rehab facilities or something. 强制戒瘾所之类的地方
[12:08] I told her don’t do it, but she’s stubborn. 我和她说了别去 但她很执拗
[12:11] – That I know. – She said she’d come back -我知道 -她说她看到他后
[12:13] after she saw him, but she didn’t. 就会回来 但她没回来
[12:15] Cops maybe got her. 可能被警察抓住了
[12:17] I don’t know. This whole thing sucks. 我不知道 这真是糟透了
[12:18] She shouldn’t have to be dealing with this. 她根本不应该面对这种事
[12:31] If you find her, tell her we’re all worried about her. 如果你找到她 告诉她我们都很担心她
[12:34] I will. 我会的
[12:45] I think it’s gotten stronger. 我觉得味道越来越大了
[12:47] Yeah. 没错
[12:49] I think you’re right. 我觉得你说的对
[12:51] I’m starting to get a migraine. 我的头都开始痛了
[12:52] Well, we can’t sleep in here tonight. 我们今晚不能睡在这里
[12:54] Could be black mold. It’s a total teardown, if so. 可能是黑霉 那可得大翻拆了
[12:57] I saw it on “Fixer Upper,” It’s a health hazard. 我在翻修网上看到那会危害到身体健康
[12:59] You gotta rip apart the entire building, start over. 必须得把整幢房子拆了重建
[13:01] Okay. 好吧
[13:02] Let’s get these bunks out of here. 先把这些床铺搬出去
[13:03] We’ll move them into the hallway 搬到走廊上
[13:04] or put them in the briefing room. 或者会议室里
[13:05] Good idea, then if the hallways smells, 好主意 那如果走廊也有味儿
[13:07] we’ll know it’s the mattresses, if it doesn’t, 那就肯定是床垫 不然的话
[13:09] it’s definitely something in here. 绝对是这里面有问题
[13:10] Black mold! Tellin’ ya! 黑霉 我说了
[13:20] Hang on. 小心
[13:21] – I gotta– – Let it go. -我得… -放开
[13:23] – Let it go. – You had it from the bottom. -放开 -你抓住下面
[13:26] Don’t grab it from the top. 别抓上面
[13:31] – Chief. – Yeah? -队长 -什么事
[13:33] Can I borrow the desk Hope was using? 我能借一下霍普用的那张桌子吗
[13:35] I gotta finish these call logs, and the bunkroom is– 我得核对完这些通话记录 宿舍被…
[13:37] Be my guest. 用吧
[13:40] You know, I’ve been thinking, um, since you made captain, 我在考虑 你已经升任队长了
[13:44] you should maybe take the blue office. 不如你就用蓝色的那间办公室吧
[13:46] Move out of the bunkroom. 不要再用宿舍了
[13:48] I’ve been using it for storage since Patterson was here. 帕特森在的时候我就把那里当储藏间
[13:49] We could easily clean it out, set you up in there. 我们可以打扫一下 帮你安置好
[13:53] I noticed the extra 100 feet the men have to go to 我发现他们最近的确
[13:55] to complain about their problems. 有各种抱怨
[13:56] Might as well be a mile. 那就让他们去吧
[13:59] They’ll work out some of this nonsense themselves, you know. 他们自己会想明白是非曲直的
[14:04] Sounds interesting, Chief. 听起来不错 队长
[14:08] Ambulance 61, 3831 S. Lawndale, 61号救护车 南朗戴尔3831号
[14:11] woman down from unknown causes. 一名女性因未知原因晕倒
[14:14] So the way I do it is I find the vein, 我都是先找到血管
[14:16] occlude it with your thumb– 用手指按住
[14:18] And push the blood upward and out with your other finger. 用另一只手指把血液推上去
[14:21] And where the blood back-flows to, 血管回流的地方
[14:23] that’s the valve, that’s how you avoid hitting it. 就是节点 绝对不能扎到
[14:25] – That’s smart! – Really? -太机智了 -真的吗
[14:26] Dawson’s always telling me to eyeball it! 道森总和我说要用眼睛看
[14:28] Oh, and that avoids sticking your patient a million times! 这样能避免给你的病人扎上几百万针
[14:30] That’s what I’ve been saying. 我就是这么说的
[14:32] Hey, your technique is dead-on. 你的技术无可挑剔
[14:34] You know what? It is all kinds of awesome, 你知道 和你一起干活
[14:36] riding with you. I mean, don’t get me wrong, 真是开心 别误会了
[14:38] I love me some Gabby, but we click, like ruby slippers! 我也喜欢加比 但是我们俩一拍即合
[14:54] Oh, hey, I got one! 我想到一个
[14:56] Make the stretcher with a little extra length 把担架底部
[14:59] – at the foot end. – Why? -调长一点 -为什么
[15:00] So if you get an extra tall victim, 这样如果病人特别高
[15:02] you have room to cover their feet 这样就能盖住他们的脚
[15:04] so when you unload the stretcher 这样等你把他们放下来
[15:05] and you accidentally bump into him, 不小心碰到他的时候
[15:06] you don’t get gunk all over your shirt. 衣服就不会弄脏
[15:09] That’s a good one. 这主意不错
[15:14] Someone call a paramedic? 有人叫救护车吗
[15:15] – It’s my mom! – Show us where. -是我妈妈 -带我们过去
[15:19] She’s in the basement, and she won’t get up! 她在地下室 一直倒在地上
[15:21] I tried going down there, but I couldn’t breathe, 我想下去 但我没法呼吸
[15:23] and Mom told me if there’s ever an accident 妈妈说过如果出什么事
[15:25] – to call 911. – You did great. -就报警 -你做得很好
[15:31] Will you stay over there until we come and get you? 你先去那边待一下 等我们来找你
[15:33] Okay. 好的
[15:36] What do you think? 你怎么看
[15:37] Exhaust pipe from the dryer disconnects 烘干机的排气管断开了
[15:38] could flood the whole basement with carbon monoxide. 整个地下室里可能充满了一氧化碳
[15:40] – We gotta get Mom out. – Okay. Hold our breath. -我们得把妈妈救出来 -屏住呼吸
[15:43] I’ll get her arms, you get her legs. 我搬手臂 你搬腿
[15:44] We’re in and out, 20 seconds. 快进快出 20秒
[15:47] Okay. 好的
[16:03] Chloramine. 氯胺
[16:19] Okay. 好了
[16:21] Her pulse is weak. 她的脉搏很微弱
[16:23] Mom, Mom, no! 妈妈 妈妈 不
[16:25] – What’s your name, honey? – Gemma. -你叫什么名字 亲爱的 -珍玛
[16:26] Gemma, can you do us a favor? 珍玛 能帮我们个忙吗
[16:27] Will you grab us some towels and a robe? 给我们拿几条毛巾和一件浴袍
[16:29] We’re gonna take care of your mom. 我们会照顾好你妈妈的
[16:31] Okay. 好
[16:37] 61 to Main, we need you to roll out a Hazmat unit 61号救护车呼叫总台 南朗戴尔大道1100号
[16:40] to 1100 South Lawndale Avenue. 需要危险化学物品处理队
[16:42] We got a chemical spill in the basement. 这里的地下室有化学品泄漏
[16:44] Copy that, 61. We’ll notify Hazmat. 收到 61号救护车 我们会通知
[16:50] – Great job, Gemma. – Thank you. -干得漂亮 珍玛 -谢谢你
[16:53] Okay. 好
[16:57] – There you go. – Okay. -给你 -好的
[17:02] There we go. 好多了
[17:09] Okay. 好了
[17:13] Here we go. 来呼吸
[17:25] That should be fine. 这下应该没问题了
[17:27] How you feeling? 你感觉如何
[17:29] I still don’t know what happened. 我还是不知道发生了什么
[17:30] Well, you can’t mix chlorine and ammonia. 氯气和氨气不能混合
[17:32] They form chloramine, which produces a toxic gas. 会生成氯胺 释放出有毒气体
[17:35] I had no idea, I was just trying to clean the floor. 我完全不知道 我只是在打扫卫生
[17:37] Well, now you know. 你这下知道了
[17:41] The air is clearing, 空气干净了
[17:43] we’re ventilating out the back windows. 我们正在从后窗通风
[17:44] Ambient air quality should stabilize in 20 minutes. 二十分钟后空气质量应该会稳定
[17:47] Well, let’s call it an hour to be safe. 保险起见 按一个小时来说吧
[17:49] I will never do that again. 我下次绝对不会这样了
[17:51] No problem, ma’am. Just glad you’re okay. 没关系 女士 你没事就好
[18:00] we’re gonna route you to Chicago Med, 我们会送你去芝加哥医院
[18:02] just to be doubly sure, and Gemma’s gonna ride with us. 确保万无一失 珍玛会跟我们一起去
[18:04] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:08] You wanna drive? 你来开车吗
[18:11] – Stella? – What? Yes! -史黛拉 -什么 好的
[18:15] Yep! 好
[18:18] Okay. 好了
[18:25] Yep. 闻到了
[18:27] – Still here. – It’s a total teardown. -还有味道 -都翻了个底朝天了
[18:29] Chip and JoJo would agree with me. 连蟑螂都会同意我的看法
[18:31] You know what? Trudy and I 其实呢 我和特鲁迪
[18:33] have been turning the back guest room into an Airbnb– 一直想把后面客房改成民宿
[18:36] Well, thinking about it. 正在考虑吧
[18:38] In preparation, I’ve been watching 在准备期间 我看了很多
[18:39] some DIY videos on plumbing. 关于水管装置的DIY视频
[18:42] This might be a mainline problem. 这里可能是主干道问题
[18:44] Do it yourself plumbing. What could go wrong? 自己动手做管道 怎么会”出问题”呢
[18:48] Pipe closet right on the other side of that wall. 那面墙另一边就是管道间
[18:59] Smell worse in there to you? 里面是不是闻着更臭了
[19:00] I can’t smell anything anymore. 我现在已经闻不出味道了
[19:02] It’s like my nostrils just gave up. 感觉我的鼻孔已经放弃了
[19:04] Go get me the toolbox from 81. 去81云梯车帮我拿工具箱
[19:07] Gladly. 乐意之至
[20:02] – Can I help you? – Yeah. -有什么事吗 -有
[20:04] We’re firefighters over at House 51. 我们是51消防队的消防员
[20:06] You have a patient here that I’d like to visit, 想来这里探望一名患者
[20:09] if that’s possible. 如果可以的话
[20:11] Pilar? 皮拉尔
[20:13] – Pilar Valdez? – You gotta be kidding me, -皮拉丽·沃德兹 -真的假的
[20:15] – Joe Cruz? – Yeah! -乔·克鲁兹 -对
[20:17] I heard you was a firefighter. 我就听说你当了消防员
[20:18] 12 years running. 已经12年了
[20:19] Well, it looks like it suits you. 看起来挺适合你的
[20:21] – Keeps me on my toes. – Well, you always had a way. -让我时刻警觉 -你一向很有办法
[20:23] – I don’t mean to interrupt… – Well, you did. -我不是故意打扰… -你确实打扰了
[20:29] Hey, uh, Pilar, 皮拉丽
[20:30] can you help out my lieutenant here? 你能不能帮帮我的副队
[20:31] He just needs to see a patient. 他只是想见一位患者
[20:33] And can I use your bathroom? 我能不能用下这里的卫生间
[20:39] Fill out the second page and sign the bottom. 把第二页写一下 在最下面签字
[20:41] I can’t believe this. Joe Cruz walks into my clinic! 简直无法相信 乔·克鲁兹走进了我的诊所
[20:45] Right on the cusp of Valentine’s. 就在情人节当口
[20:47] It is great to see you. 见到你很开心
[21:11] Mr. Jameson. 詹姆森先生
[21:14] I know you–you’re the one that came in with the paramedic 我认识你 你跟急救人员一起来的
[21:16] when I… 当时…
[21:20] You were her boyfriend? 你是她男朋友吗
[21:22] Co-worker. We, uh… 同事 我们…
[21:25] we work at the same firehouse. 在同一个消防队工作
[21:31] I just wanted to stop by and ask about your daughter, Bria. 我只是想来问问你女儿的情况 布瑞亚
[21:36] No one’s been able to find her, 我们一直找不到她
[21:37] and I was hoping that you could help. 所以想看看你是否有线索
[21:40] I know that she was planning on coming to see you. 我知道她一直打算来看你
[21:44] No. 不
[21:47] No, she didn’t come. Hey! 不 她没来 等等
[21:49] Hey, Warren! 沃伦
[21:53] Hey, hush up in here. 你们安静点
[21:55] Did my daughter come to see me? 我女儿来看过我吗
[21:57] No. 没有
[21:59] Hey, you stirring him up? 你是打扰到他了吗
[22:01] – No… – If so, you gotta go. -没有 -如果是 你就得走
[22:03] Thanks. 谢谢
[22:08] I messed up! 我犯错了
[22:11] I messed up, and now she’s paying for it. 我犯了错 而现在她在承担后果
[22:14] How’s that fair? 这样不公平
[22:16] We’ll find her. 我们会找到她
[22:19] I haven’t told her. 我还没告诉她
[22:22] I haven’t told her it was my fault. 我还没告诉她这是我的错
[22:24] I haven’t told her that I would do anything for her. 我还没告诉她我愿意为她做任何事
[22:27] I didn’t have a chance. Now she hates me. 我没机会说 现在她恨我了
[22:31] I know, and I can’t blame her, but– 我知道 我不怪她 但…
[22:36] I have to tell her that it’s not her fault, none of it! 我得告诉她不是她的错 不关她的事
[22:44] She doesn’t hate you. 她不恨你
[22:48] And she did come to visit you. 她的确来看你了
[22:58] 爱你 爸爸 布瑞亚
[23:14] I know how hard this is. 我知道这有多艰难
[23:19] You get clean… 你戒干净了…
[23:22] and we’ll make sure to have her here 当你出院的时候
[23:23] for when you walk out. 我们一定会把她带回来的
[24:26] What do you want? 你想干什么
[24:31] – Are you Melinda Tripp? – So? -你是梅琳达·特里普吗 -怎么了
[24:34] – I just wanted to ask– – I paid my bills! -我只是想问一下… -我付过费了
[24:35] No, no, no, I’m not a collector, um– 不不不 我不是来收账的…
[24:38] I’m looking for your niece, Bria. 我在找你的外甥女 布瑞亚
[24:42] You leave that girl alone! 你离她远点
[24:44] – Is she here? – Leave her alone! -她在这吗 -离她远点
[24:46] Ma’am, I’m not the police, I’m not a social worker, I’m– 女士 我不是警察 也不是社工 我是…
[24:50] I’m a friend, and uh, she’s in trouble. 我是她的朋友 她有麻烦了
[24:55] What kind? 什么麻烦
[24:56] Her father’s in the hospital, and he can’t take care of her. 她爸住院了 他照顾不了她
[24:59] Good! 很好
[25:01] – She’s better off without him. – No, listen. -他不在对于她来说更好 -不 听着
[25:03] Bria ran away. 布瑞亚跑了
[25:04] She’s afraid to be in the foster system, 她害怕进到寄养系统
[25:05] and now she’s disappeared. 现在她不见了
[25:08] She’s better off. 她走了更好
[25:11] – Living on the streets? – Safer that way! -在大街上住着吗 -那更安全
[25:16] Won’t end up like her mother. 不会像她妈一样
[25:18] Mother… 妈…
[25:21] He drove her to it, you know. 是他逼她的 你知道吗
[25:24] Chipped away, chipped away at her every day. 每天都在折磨她
[25:31] He didn’t pull the trigger, but he might as well have. 不是他扣动的扳机 但也差不多
[25:36] Bria’s mom killed herself? 布瑞亚的妈妈自杀了
[25:42] She’s better off… 她走了更好…
[25:45] Without him. 没有他…
[25:47] Ma’am, please, what about Bria? 女士 拜托 布瑞亚呢
[25:50] She’s alone! She’s scared to death! 她独自一人 肯定很害怕
[26:04] How goes it? 怎么样
[26:05] I found her aunt. 我找到她阿姨了
[26:06] I can see why she’s not listed as a guardian. 我明白为什么不在监护人列表里了
[26:08] She’s…off. 她… 不正常
[26:11] Yeah? 怎么了
[26:13] Said her sister was driven to suicide by Bria’s dad. 说她姐是被布瑞亚她爸逼自杀的
[26:18] I was just with him. 我刚刚和他在一起
[26:19] Whatever he was in the past, I have no idea, 过去的他是什么样 我不知道
[26:22] but I know that he wants to beat this for his daughter. 但我知道他想为了他女儿戒干净
[26:25] Yeah, well, she’s not in Joliet, I can tell you that. 好吧 她不在乔利埃特 我能确定
[26:27] She was here. Maybe too scared 她在这 也许太害怕了
[26:29] to come in through the front door, 不敢前门进来
[26:31] but she left him a note, says she loves him. 但她留给他条讯息 说她爱他
[26:37] Okay. 好
[26:40] I’m on my way back. 我马上回去
[26:41] All right, drive safe. 好的 路上小心
[26:52] So you got your main line and you got your water line, 所以一条主线 一条水管线
[26:56] one goes to the sinks, one goes from the toilets. 一条通向洗碗槽 一条来自于厕所
[27:01] Make sure you pick the right one. 你确定你选的那条是对的
[27:02] Already taken care of, Herrmann. 已经搞定了 赫尔曼
[27:04] I replaced the seals, flushed the pipes, 我更换了密封垫 冲洗了管道
[27:06] we should be good to go. 应该可以了
[27:12] Then what are all these extra pieces? 那这些额外的管子是什么
[27:22] Is that smell gone? 没味道了吗
[27:24] I have no idea. 不知道
[27:25] Found some tissues. All’s good. 找到了些卫生纸 世界都美好了
[27:27] All right, the smell’s still here. I can still smell it. 好了 味还在 我能闻到
[27:31] Yep, still gross. 是的 还是很恶心
[27:34] Why are there greasy gaskets out in my firehouse corridor? 为什么我的消防通道会有这些油腻的垫片
[27:37] Oh, that’s because Mr. Fix-It over here, 因为这位维修大师
[27:39] he decided to try and flush out the sewer line. 他决定冲洗一下下水道
[27:46] Question two– who called headquarters 第二个问题 谁给总部
[27:49] saying that they were a whistleblower 打电话揭发说
[27:51] and that maybe we had black mold here at 51? 51号消防队可能有黑霉
[27:59] Hey, Chief, Stella and I just got back from a call today, 队长 史黛拉和我今天刚出外勤回来
[28:02] and the Hazmat unit was amazing. 危险品紧急处理小组太棒了
[28:04] And see, there’s this lieutenant in that unit– 他们小队的副队…
[28:06] I think the name on his sleeve was Zach. 我想他的名字是扎克
[28:08] Definitely, definitely was Zach. 绝对地 绝对是扎克
[28:11] Anyway, I could call over there 总之 我可以打电话
[28:12] and see if Zach could stop by as a favor. 看看扎克能不能过来帮忙
[28:14] Which is a great idea! 这个主意很棒
[28:21] Okay, fine. 好吧 可以
[28:30] Hi! Hi, Zach, it’s Sylvie Brett from 51. 扎克 我是51号消防队的希尔薇·布莱特
[28:33] We’re the paramedics who were on your basement call today– 我们是今天地下室外勤的医护人员
[28:37] Oh, you do. Oh, okay. 你记得啊 好
[28:39] Listen, uh, we’re having some… 那个 我们…
[28:42] olfactory issues here at the firehouse, 消防队有股怪味
[28:45] and I was wondering if– 我想你能不能…
[28:47] Oh, ha. You would. 可以啊
[28:50] Um, great. See you in a minute. 真好 等等见
[28:54] – He’s headed over. – Great! -他会过来的 -很好
[28:56] ‘Cause I am gonna ask him out as soon as he gets here. 因为他一到这我就要约他出去
[29:01] It was my idea to call him. 给他打电话是我的主意
[29:02] I was gonna ask him out. 我约他出去
[29:04] Oh, well, I already called dibs. 我先预定了
[29:06] Well, you don’t just– you don’t just call dibs. 你不能就… 你不能就那么预定了
[29:08] Well, he was checking me out on the call, so– 我出任务的时候他在打量我
[29:10] I think he was checking me out, besides– 我觉得他是在打量我 再说…
[29:12] Brett, listen. I need this. 布莱特 听着 我需要这段感情
[29:14] I have had zero luck in love this year. 我今年感情超级不顺
[29:17] Zero! I-I live with a guy who has firmly stuck me 超级不顺 我的室友把我完完全全
[29:22] in the friend zone, so– 只看作朋友 所以…
[29:24] Um, I need this too. 我也需要这段感情
[29:26] I just broke up with Antonio again. 我刚和安东尼奥再次分手
[29:29] And I would really like to forget about him, so– 我真的很想忘记他 所以…
[29:35] Yeah, well, I’m not giving in. 行吧 但我不会放弃的
[29:38] Neither am I. 我也是
[29:41] Well, you can take your ruby slippers 你可以穿上你的红拖鞋
[29:45] and land a house on them. 落到哪家房子上
[29:49] Hey, Matt, I guess I missed you. 马特 我好像有点想你
[29:51] Uh, listen, I– 听着 我…
[29:53] I, uh, I know I’ve been distant lately, 我知道我最近对你有点冷淡
[29:55] and that’s my fault. 是我的问题
[29:58] And I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[30:01] I’ll catch you up on everything tonight, I promise. 我今晚会告诉你发生了什么 我保证
[30:03] I love you, babe. 我爱你 亲爱的
[30:10] Hey, Matt, I guess I missed you. 马特 我好像有点想你
[30:12] Uh, listen, I– 听着 我…
[30:14] I, uh, I know I’ve been distant lately, 我知道我最近对你有点冷淡
[30:16] and that’s my fault. 是我的问题
[30:19] Thank you. 谢谢
[30:21] Chief. 队长
[30:24] I’ve been thinking. 我在想一件事
[30:28] Come on in. 进来吧
[30:32] As soon as you get out of touch with someone, 一旦你和一个人联系变少
[30:35] you feel like you’ve distanced yourself from their concern, 你就会觉得自己不再那么在乎他们的担心
[30:38] their problems… 他们的问题…
[30:41] what were inches between you can grow into miles. 你们之间的距离会变得越来越远
[30:46] I been doing a little bit too much of that lately. 我最近好像经常这样
[30:50] Distancing myself. 疏远别人
[30:52] So I don’t want this to come out the wrong way, 我不希望你误会我的意思
[30:54] and I really appreciate the offer, 我也很感谢你的提议
[30:56] but, uh, I think I’m gonna stay in my old quarters 可我还是想留在我的部门
[31:00] so I can be close to my men. 离我手下的人近一点
[31:02] Okay then. 那好吧
[31:04] I’ll admit I’m a little jealous. 我承认我有点嫉妒
[31:06] When I made Battalion Chief, 我当上消防大队长的时候
[31:08] I was very happy to get to this end of the firehouse. 很开心能够坐到消防局的这个位置
[31:10] No more snoring men, 不用听别人打鼾
[31:12] no more coughs and sneezes 或者咳嗽 打喷嚏
[31:14] at 4:00 in the a.m. just as I finally got my eyes closed. 不用凌晨四点刚睡着就被人吵醒
[31:18] It was a place to come, shut my door, and not be bothered. 这个地方多好 关上门就不用再被人烦
[31:23] But it turns out…sometimes I miss being bothered. 可是我发现 有时候我想念被人烦的感觉
[31:29] Sometimes I miss those sneezes and snores. 有时候我会想念那些喷嚏声和鼾声
[31:34] Well, I can send Mouch down here 你要是想的话 我今晚可以
[31:35] tonight if you want, Chief. 让穆奇过来 队长
[31:37] You do that, and I will take those bugles 你要敢这么做 我就亲手把你
[31:39] from your collar my damn self. 领子上的扣子拽下来
[31:52] Hi, Zach, I’m the one who called. 扎克 是我给你打的电话
[31:54] Yes, she is always calling men. 没错 她经常给男人打电话
[31:57] All the time. Anyway, I’m Stella Kidd, 一直打 对了 我是史黛拉·基德
[31:59] and it is just so great to see you again. 很高兴能再次见到你
[32:01] I’m…Sylvie. 我是…希尔薇
[32:05] I literally never, ever call men. 我从来不给男人打电话的
[32:06] I don’t know what she’s talking about. 我不知道她在说什么
[32:10] How can I help? 我能帮你们什么吗
[32:12] Oh, oh, it’s uh, yeah– 其实吧…
[32:15] Oh, hey, welcome to 51! 欢迎来到51号消防局
[32:18] Yep, we got a mystery odor, and for once, 我们这里有股奇怪的气味 而且这一次
[32:21] it’s not coming from Otis. 竟然不是奥蒂斯身上的
[32:23] Yeah, I can smell it. 我能闻到
[32:26] All right, this is one of my favorite toys. 好了 这是我最喜欢一个玩具
[32:29] It works like a super-nose. 就跟狗鼻子一样灵
[32:30] Fruit companies use them to identify rotting fruit 水果公司用它们在一大堆水果李
[32:33] in big batches–we use them to identify dead bodies in rubble. 找烂掉的水果 我们用它们在碎石堆里找尸体
[32:38] You know, I got a Japanese firefighting robot 我有个日本产的消防机器人
[32:42] that actually has over 200 temperature gauges. 装有两百多个温度计
[32:55] It’s in here. 在这里面
[32:57] – In there? – Yeah. -这里面 -嗯
[32:59] Your walls are thick concrete tile, 你们的墙是很厚的混凝土瓦
[33:00] but these dividers are painted to match. 但这些接缝只是涂上了相似的漆
[33:03] Must be hollow. 里面应该是空的
[33:05] Someone get me a chisel and a mallet. 谁给我拿个凿子和棍子来
[33:07] Oh, you were quick. 你可真快
[33:10] So quick. 真是快
[33:11] I’m so grateful we called you. 还好我们打给了你
[33:13] Great idea I had. 我可真聪明
[33:15] It was my idea, actually. 其实那是我的主意
[33:20] Thanks. 谢谢
[33:24] Okay. 好了
[33:38] Yeah, feel something. 我感觉到了什么
[33:43] I think it’s a dead critter. 应该是动物尸体
[33:45] I can just reach… 我能够到…
[33:48] where it is…yeah. 它…没错
[34:00] Hey, guys. 大家伙
[34:02] So, ugh, what’s the verdict? 好恶心 什么情况
[34:05] We found the smell! 我们知道是哪里来的味道了
[34:17] I’ll just dispose of this on my way back. 我回去的时候把这个扔掉就行了
[34:20] Thank you so much for your help. 谢谢你的帮助
[34:21] Uh, you may have to come back and look for two more bodies 你可能还要回来找另外两具
[34:25] stuffed into the walls! 被塞在墙里的尸体
[34:26] Okay, look, Mr. Sprinkles got away. 斯宾克先生自己跑了
[34:29] We didn’t want to break your kid’s heart. 我们是不想让你的孩子难过
[34:31] Ah, I’m gonna break something, all right. 我是想让谁难过一下
[34:42] Truck 81! Bunkroom, now, please! 81号云梯队 寝室 马上
[34:50] Okay. 好
[34:51] – Uh, well, thanks, Zach. – Yeah. -谢谢你 扎克 -嗯
[34:55] Sure. 不客气
[34:56] Okay. 好
[35:02] Um, so listen, my friend, Stella, 话说 我的朋友史黛拉
[35:05] the tall one who was just here– 刚才那个高个子
[35:08] I remember. 我记得
[35:09] She’s, uh– 她…
[35:14] She’s fantastic. 她特别棒
[35:17] I just thought you should know that. 我觉得应该告诉你
[35:25] Do you have her number? 有她的号码吗
[35:31] Uh…yeah. 有
[35:35] Listen up! 听好
[35:36] I want all the bunks back where they go. 所有床铺都放回原处
[35:37] I want that hole covered until we get it repaired. 那个洞先盖起来 直到修补好
[35:40] I want the plumbing closet in the hall cleaned up 大厅的水管柜要打扫干净
[35:42] and looking the way it did when we started shift. 要跟我们刚开始上班时一样
[35:45] Are we clear? 明白了吗
[35:46] Aye-aye, Captain! 遵命 队长
[35:50] Okay, here we go. 开始吧
[35:52] There will be no humming while we work! 工作的时候不许哼哼
[35:55] – Okay. – None? Can we whistle? -好 -不许吗 吹口哨行吗
[35:57] O, Captain! My, Captain! 队长 我的队长
[35:59] We’re fishing! 我们要钓鱼了
[36:01] – It’s an improvement! – You know what? -这是进步 -知道吗
[36:02] Cindy’s gonna wonder where I’ve been! 辛迪肯定会好奇我去哪里了
[36:04] You act like you smell so good! 你这一副浑身香气的样子
[36:17] I appreciate your zest! 感谢你的热情
[36:20] – Okay, all right. – We gotta move it! Let’s go! -好了 -得搬起来 来
[36:23] Hey! Captain! 队长
[36:29] What’s a stave? 五线谱是什么
[36:31] Guys, Lily was so nice to do this. 伙计们 莉莉好心画了这个
[36:34] A fitting tribute for our wall of fame. 刚好适合我们的墙
[36:41] Isn’t it great? 是不是很棒
[36:43] I’ll put it right next to Burgess’ bulletproof vest! 可以放去伯吉斯的防弹背心边上
[36:48] That animal died because of you nitwits! 那动物都是因为你们这些白痴才死的
[36:51] Actually, he sacrificed itself 其实它是为了伟大事业
[36:54] for the greater good. Because of my– 牺牲了自己 因为我的…
[36:57] Because of the anonymous whistleblower call, 因为我的匿名电话
[37:01] headquarters has approved brand new mattresses for the bunks! 总部批准给我们新床垫
[37:08] – We’re getting Memory Foam? – I know, right? -要给我们记忆海绵 -是不是很棒
[37:13] You know what? Let’s go! 算了 来吧
[37:17] 200 bucks, each of you. 每人两百块
[37:19] For what? 干什么
[37:21] The Chicago Humane Society, 给芝加哥人道协会
[37:23] or you are never drinking at Molly’s again! 否则你们就再也不能在这里喝酒了
[37:28] Come on! 拜托
[37:30] Cough it up! Dig! 快点掏钱
[37:33] – There you go. You too. – What did I do? -好 还有你 -我干什么了
[37:37] It’s a good cause! 做好事
[37:42] Guess what, Dorothy? 桃乐西
[37:44] I just got a call from Zach, the handsome Hazmat guy. 我刚接到了那个危险品处理的帅扎克的电话
[37:49] And we are going on a date tomorrow night! 我们明晚要去约会了
[37:52] I’m happy for you. He seems terrific. 为你高兴 他看起来很棒
[38:00] – Wait a second. – What? -等等 -什么
[38:03] What did you say to him when I had to go back inside? 我去后面的时候你跟他说了什么
[38:06] – Nothing. – Nothing, nothing. -没什么 -没什么吗
[38:07] What’d you say? 你说了什么
[38:10] Mm! God, you felt sorry for me, 天啊 你可怜我
[38:13] and so you told him to ask me out. 所以让他约我
[38:15] No, no, he asked for your number. 不是 他要了你的电话
[38:18] I just…I told him you were fantastic. 我…只是告诉他你很棒
[38:22] Which you are, so… 这是事实 所以
[38:32] You’re the best! 你最棒了
[38:35] Talked to Antonio, told him about the aunt. 我跟安东尼奥说了那个阿姨的事
[38:37] He ran a quick vet on her, 他查了一下
[38:38] and she’s got a history of mental illness. 发现她有精神病史
[38:40] Yeah? 是吗
[38:42] He also read me the police report on the mom. 他还把布瑞亚妈妈的警方报告给我念了
[38:44] She did kill herself. 她确实是自杀
[38:46] Bria was only six. 布瑞亚当时只有六岁
[38:49] Did he say how? 他说怎么回事了吗
[38:52] Self-inflicted gunshot. 自己开枪
[38:54] Father and daughter weren’t home at the time. 当时父女都不在家
[38:55] The neighbors saw the mom go in, heard the shot, 邻居看到母亲进屋 听到枪声
[38:58] called the police. 然后报警
[39:01] Anyway… 总之
[39:03] It’s gotta be brutal for the both of them. 对他们两个来说很残忍
[39:13] Hello? 喂
[39:16] Yeah, this is she. 对 是我
[39:18] Uh-huh. 嗯
[39:24] Can you describe her? 能描述一下吗
[39:31] Okay, yeah, I’ll be right there. 好 我马上去
[39:36] What is it? 怎么了
[39:39] That was the morgue, um… 是停尸房
[39:41] A Jane Doe teenage girl just rolled in. 刚送去一具无名少女尸体
[39:43] She had my card in her purse. 她钱包里有我的名片
[39:50] Hey, I’ll take her. 我陪她去
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme