Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] It occurred to me you left your sweatshirt at my place. 我想到你把运动衫忘在我家了
[00:03] Would you like to come in? 你想进来吗
[00:06] This is not a good idea. 这不是个好主意
[00:08] Maybe it’s a one-time thing. 可能就这一次
[00:11] Hey! You can’t be in here. 喂 你不能进来
[00:12] We gotta get out of the building now. 我们必须立刻离开这里
[00:15] Get down! 趴下
[00:21] What’s your name? – It’s Bria. -你叫什么名字 -布瑞亚
[00:22] – I put the drugs back. – They weren’t for me. -我把药放回去了 -那药不是给我的
[00:38] Hey. How you doing? 你怎么样了
[00:41] Heard you were still here, so, 听说你还在这里
[00:43] figured I’d swing by and check on you. 我就过来看看你
[00:45] They said it’s a concussion, but I feel fine. 他们说有脑震荡 但我感觉还好
[00:47] Yeah, they’re always extra careful with head injuries. 是啊 他们对待头部伤都很小心
[00:51] My dad was just in the hospital for a stretch, and uh– 我爸爸过来医院做拉伸 所以
[00:55] these are pretty useful. 这些很有用
[00:56] In fact, I became the reigning queen of Crazy Eights. 其实我玩疯狂扑克很厉害
[00:59] Congrats. 真厉害
[01:01] Interested? 有兴趣吗
[01:03] I guess so. Yeah. 也许吧 有
[01:04] Alright. 好的
[01:09] Winner gets a deep dish pizza. 奖品是深盘披萨
[01:10] Jokers are wild. No backsies. 大小鬼可替所有牌 不可以悔牌
[01:14] You laugh now… 这下你笑了
[01:20] Let’s make it two pizzas. 奖品翻倍 两盘披萨吧
[01:22] Bold move. 够大胆
[01:24] We’ll see about that. 我们走着瞧
[01:33] What’re you doing? 你在做什么
[01:35] Tired of the wobble. 桌子不稳
[01:36] Well, jam paper under the legs. 垫张纸到桌脚啊
[01:38] I’m not taking advice from the woman 我才不听一个用胶带
[01:39] that duct-tapes her mirror to the wall. 把镜子贴在墙上的女人的意见呢
[01:42] How does such a smart guy 一个聪明的男人
[01:43] miss the most obvious solutions? 怎么会想不到如此简单的解决方式呢
[01:45] Paper was the first thing I tried. 垫纸这招我早就试过了
[01:52] Hey, what’s up? 好啊
[01:53] I swung by the hospital before shift 我上班前去了趟医院
[01:55] to check on that girl from the clinic fire, Bria. 去看了诊所火灾里的那个女孩 布瑞亚
[01:58] The, uh– the drug thief? 偷药的那个吗
[01:59] Yeah, she didn’t have any drugs in her system. 对 她体内没有药
[02:01] – Selling then? – I don’t know. -拿去卖 -不知道
[02:03] Something’s off with the whole picture. 感觉有什么事隐藏在后面
[02:04] The nurses say she doesn’t get a lot of visitors. 护士说她没什么人来探病
[02:06] Or any. 或者说完全没有
[02:07] Supposedly there’s a dad in the picture, 可能她有父亲吧
[02:09] but I–I didn’t see him and I didn’t wanna push. 但我没见过 我也不想逼她
[02:12] I mean, you met her. 你见过她
[02:14] She seems like an okay kid, right? 你觉得她还正常吧
[02:16] I only talked to her for a sec, but yeah, 我只见过她一面 但是 没错
[02:19] she didn’t seem like trouble. 看起来不是个麻烦的孩子
[02:25] Oh, there she is. 她来了
[02:28] – What? – What “What?” -什么 -什么什么
[02:29] You were supposed to make the grocery run for the apartment. 本来轮到你去买杂货了
[02:31] We’re down to two rolls of Angel Soft. 我们的卷纸就剩两卷了
[02:33] Oh, right. 好吧
[02:34] I’ll do it right after shift. 我下班了就去
[02:35] Hey. Get the kind with aloe. 买有芦荟的那种
[02:38] Noted. 知道了
[02:42] So who’s the guy? 他是谁
[02:47] Sorry? 什么
[02:47] You were barely home all weekend. 你整个周末都不着家
[02:49] Go on, spill it. You’re seeing someone. 坦白了吧 你在约会呢
[02:54] I don’t need my roommates broadcasting what I do 我不用我的舍友在全消防局
[02:56] off-shift to the entire firehouse. 播报我下班后在干什么
[02:57] That’s the whole point of being roommates. 这才是舍友要干的
[02:59] Well, all I’ll say is, 我只能说
[03:00] it’s not anyone’s business who I see or when I see him. 我见谁或者什么时候见这不关任何人的事
[03:05] I have a guess. 我猜一下
[03:09] Okay. 好吧
[03:11] You know, that’s cute that you don’t wanna tell us, 你藏着不说这很可爱
[03:14] but everyone knows you can’t keep a secret. 但大家都知道你守不住秘密的
[03:18] I am not gonna say another word on the subject. 我不会再对此说一个字了
[03:21] It’s Antonio. 是安东尼奥
[03:23] We reconnected when your dad was in the hospital. 你爸爸住院的时候我们重新联系上了
[03:25] It was just a moment that turned into more moments, 结果一发不可收拾
[03:29] but I swear, it’s not the same thing as last time. 但我发誓 这和上次不一样
[03:32] I mean, neither of us wants to make it a thing. 我们都不想正式定关系
[03:35] – Brett. – I know. I’m telling you. -布莱特 -我知道 我是说
[03:36] Listen– 听着
[03:38] Ambo 61. Truck 81. 61号救护车 81号云梯车
[03:40] Change of address verified. 变更地址确认
[04:07] He was writing me a speeding ticket, 他在给我开超速罚单
[04:08] and then the car just swerved out of nowhere. 那辆车不知道从哪儿冒出来了
[04:10] – Were you hurt? – Not me, but he’s– -你受伤了吗 -没有 但他
[04:11] Over here. Help! 这边 来帮忙
[04:17] It’s okay. I got you, Louis. 没事 有我在 路易斯
[04:31] I got pressure on it. 我按住了
[04:32] I was running the plates. 我在查车牌
[04:34] Louis was hanging by the window. 路易斯站在窗边
[04:35] That truck came out of nowhere, it never saw us. 那辆车不知道从哪里冒了出来 没看见我们
[04:37] Bam! Louis goes flying like he’s made of nothing. 砰 路易斯就被撞飞了
[04:38] Otis, let’s cut the fence away. 奥蒂斯 切开篱笆
[04:40] Dawson, see if you can stabilize it. 道森 你看看能否保持稳定
[04:41] It was just a routine stop. 这只是例行公事
[04:42] Ain’t nothing routine. 才不是
[04:43] She was speeding. We just got our coffee. 她超速了 我们刚喝咖啡
[04:46] Hey, Louis. Stay with me, Louis. 路易斯 保持清醒 路易斯
[04:48] – Hey, what’s your name? – Harris. Jeff Harris. -你叫什么名字 -哈里斯 杰夫·哈里斯
[04:50] Hey, can you guys move any faster? 你们能快点吗
[04:51] He’s dying here. C’mon! 他快死了 快点啊
[04:52] We’re doing everything we can, pal. 我们在尽全力了 哥们
[04:54] Harris, we need you to let go 哈里斯 你得放手
[04:55] so the paramedics can pack the wound. 好让医护人员包扎伤口
[05:02] Hey, what are you doing? 你们在干什么
[05:02] We gotta leave the picket in until a surgeon can remove it. 我们不能动尖木桩 得等外科医生拔
[05:04] – What? – All we can do is stop the blood as best we can. -什么 -我们只能尽力止血
[05:07] He’ll be dead in seconds! 那他几秒后就会死
[05:08] Harris, you need to calm down. 哈里斯 你得冷静
[05:09] Let ’em do their jobs. 让他们工作
[05:15] Here we go. 开始了
[05:16] Come on. Come on. 快啊 快啊
[05:22] Hey, why are you moving so slow? 你为什么这么慢
[05:23] All right enough, you gotta step back. 够了 你得后退
[05:25] Get off of me. 别碰我
[05:26] Harris, look at me. 哈里斯 看着我
[05:27] Your partner’s hurt, I get it. 你搭档受伤了 我懂
[05:29] You wanna do right by him? 你想为他讨回公道吗
[05:30] Walk away, let the paramedics get him to Med. 走开 让医护人员送他去医院
[05:33] Alright? 好吗
[05:38] – Guy lost his marbles. – Alright, everyone just– -那人失了智 -好了 大家就…
[05:40] Okay, he’s free. Let’s get him in the ambo. 切割完了 送他上救护车吧
[05:42] Easy with the backboard. 担架小心点
[05:43] Okay, we got him. 没问题
[05:52] Hey, I’ll give you an escort. 我护送你们
[05:58] Look who swooped into town. 瞧瞧谁来了市里
[06:02] Julian. 朱利安
[06:03] Wallace. 华莱士
[06:04] What’s up, man? 你好啊
[06:05] How you doing? You alright? 你好吗 还好吧
[06:06] I’m good. 挺好的
[06:07] He just got in from Detroit. Total surprise. 他刚从底特律过来 出乎意料
[06:10] A good one, I hope. 希望是个惊喜
[06:10] I’ll take any baby brother time I can get. 能和弟弟共度时光我再乐意不过了
[06:13] How long are you in town for? 你打算待多久
[06:15] Just a day or two. 就一两天
[06:16] – And where are you staying? – The Langdon. -你住哪里 -兰登酒店
[06:17] Aw, no, forget that. You can stay with us. 别啊 你可以跟我们住
[06:19] Not a chance. 不行
[06:20] You’d have me changing diapers and– 你会让我换尿布
[06:21] If you came to Chicago more than once a decade, 如果你不是十年来一次芝加哥
[06:24] you would know that Terrence has been out of diapers 你就会知道特伦斯三岁后
[06:26] since he turned three. 就不用尿布了
[06:27] Aw, come on, now. So, how is business? 行了行了 生意怎么样
[06:30] Julian just started a new consulting company. 朱利安刚开了一家咨询公司
[06:32] Did he now? 是吗
[06:33] Yeah, and you know, I requested the day off, 是啊 我请了一天假
[06:36] but apparently Mrs. Britton called in sick 但显然布里顿太太生病了
[06:37] and they need me to take over her home room period, so… 他们需要我接管她的指导教室课 所以
[06:42] I told her I can hang out here for a while 我告诉她我可以在这里待一会儿
[06:43] until she gets back. 等她回来
[06:45] Always wanted to see the man in action. 我一直都想看他工作的样子
[06:50] Glad to have you. 欢迎你
[06:52] Great. 太好了
[06:56] Have fun, guys. 玩得开心哦
[06:58] And who is this lovely lady? 这位可爱的女士是谁
[06:59] Oh, you don’t want no part of Connie, trust me. 相信我 你不想跟康妮打交道的
[07:02] Come on, I’ll take you on a tour. 来吧 我带你参观
[07:15] You don’t think I can sleep with Antonio 你觉得我和安东尼奥上床
[07:17] without getting hurt again. 就肯定会再次受伤
[07:21] The thing is, I’m not the same person I was 问题是 我已经不是
[07:24] when we were dating before. 我们刚开始约会时的我了
[07:25] I don’t know how to explain it. 我不知道怎么解释
[07:26] Less Fowlerton, more Chicago? 少点福勒顿 更芝加哥
[07:28] Exactly. 没错
[07:30] I can handle myself. 我能处理好的
[07:33] I know. 我知道
[07:44] Give me a sec. 稍等一下
[07:49] Bria. Hey. 布瑞亚
[07:54] You get released? 你出院了
[07:56] Yeah, the doctors said I was good to go. 是的 医生说我能走了
[07:58] – That’s great. – Yeah. -太好了 -是的
[08:00] Where’s your ride? 接你的车呢
[08:01] Oh, yeah. My dad checked me out. 嗯 我爸爸给我办的手续
[08:04] You just missed him. 他刚走
[08:06] He had to go straight to work. 他得去上班了
[08:07] If he shows up late, they’re, like, really strict, 如果他迟到了 他们真的很严格
[08:09] so I told him I’d take the bus. 所以我告诉他我能乘巴士
[08:12] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[08:13] Well, hop in. We’ll give you a ride. 上车吧 我们载你一程
[08:14] No, it’s not a problem. 不 没关系的
[08:15] Come on, it’s freezing. I insist. 走吧 太冷了 我坚持
[08:19] Okay. 好吧
[08:31] Which one’s you? 哪幢是你家
[08:33] Over there. 那边
[08:35] – I’ll walk you up. – No, it’s okay. -我送你过去 -不 没关系
[08:37] Really, you’ve done enough. 真的 你为我做的够多了
[08:40] Thank you, Gabby. You’ve been so nice. 谢谢你 加比 你真好
[08:42] Yeah, my pleasure. 小意思
[08:58] What’s that all about? 怎么回事
[09:04] I’m not sure. 我也不确定
[09:09] I don’t like this. 我不喜欢这种感觉
[09:11] – Do you wanna– – I’ll be right back. -你想… -等我一下
[09:13] Okay. 好的
[09:50] – What? – Who are you? -什么事 -你是谁
[09:54] Excuse me? 什么
[09:54] – What’s going on here? – Gabby, what are you doing? -怎么回事 -加比 你在干什么
[09:56] Bria, get your coat back on, let’s go. 布瑞亚 穿上外套 我们走
[09:59] What is this? 怎么回事
[09:59] Forget him, if he tries to stop you, I’ll– 别管他 如果他想阻止你 我…
[10:01] No, you don’t understand. 不 你不明白
[10:06] This is my dad. 这是我爸爸
[10:23] It’s just the two of you? 只有你们俩住吗
[10:31] How long has he been using? 他吸毒多久了
[10:34] He’s not an addict. 他没有瘾
[10:36] I know the signs of addiction when I see them. 有没有瘾我一看就知道
[10:41] He had an accident on the job a few months back. 他几个月前工作时出了意外
[10:45] They gave him six weeks. 他们让他休息六个星期
[10:47] Then they said if he didn’t show up to work, 然后说如果他不来上班
[10:50] they’d let him go. 就解雇他
[10:53] He started taking painkillers. 他就开始服用止痛药
[10:59] I have to take care of him. 我必须照顾他
[11:02] I’m all he has. 他只有我了
[11:04] Bria, I get it. Believe me, I do. 布瑞亚 我懂你 相信我 真的
[11:08] But you can’t do this. 但你不能这么做
[11:09] He needs those pills to move, 他需要这些药片才能动
[11:11] let alone have any chance of finding work again. 更别说他得再找份工作
[11:14] The doctors at the clinic won’t prescribe more, so… 诊所的医生不愿意再开了 所以…
[11:20] What would you do? Please, I’m dying to know. 换你会怎么做 拜托 我很想知道
[11:22] Bria, he needs professional help. 布瑞亚 他需要专业的帮助
[11:26] And I know that may be hard to hear, 我知道这说起来不好听
[11:28] but you can’t give him that. 但是你给不了他那种帮助
[11:33] Dawson. 道森
[11:35] Yeah, I’ll be right there. 嗯 我马上来
[11:38] Please, just don’t call Social Services. 求求你 不要联系社会服务中心
[11:41] They’ll take him away. I’ll– 他们会把他带走 我会…
[11:43] I’ll get help, I promise. 我会去寻求帮助 我保证
[11:45] Bria, there are good people 布瑞亚 有很多好人
[11:46] who will be able to take care of– 能够照顾好…
[11:46] I know, I know, I know that, and I– 我知道 我知道 我…
[11:49] I promise, please, I will have him get help. 我保证 我会为他寻求帮助
[11:52] You just need to give me some time 你需要给我点时间
[11:53] to figure this out for him. 为他安排好
[11:55] Honey, you’re 16. 亲爱的 你才16岁
[11:58] Please. 求你了
[12:16] This has my cell on it. 这上面有我的号码
[12:17] You need anything, day or night, 24/7, you call me. 你有什么需要 随时都能打电话给我
[12:20] I will. Thank you. 我会的 谢谢
[12:21] And I’m gonna come back every day 我每天都会过来
[12:22] till you follow through on that promise. 直到你完成你的保证
[12:23] Okay, I will. Thank you. 我会的 谢谢你
[12:26] Thank me by keeping your word. 说到做到才是对我的感谢
[12:46] That Coach Alvarez 那个阿尔瓦雷斯教练
[12:47] was not messing around that year, let me tell you. 那年可不是闹着玩的 我告诉你们
[12:49] Ten and one, 十胜一负
[12:50] Rose Bowl over UCLA in their stadium? 在加州大学洛杉矶分校主场打的玫瑰碗
[12:52] That was the Ron Dayne year. 那年朗·戴恩是全场最佳球员
[12:54] Oh yeah, we had Samuel, we had Tommy Burke, 对 我们有塞缪尔 汤米·伯克
[12:56] Big Cecil Martin. 大个子塞西尔·马丁
[12:58] Anyway, that’s nothing. You guys do the real work. 总之 那不算什么 你们才是真英雄
[13:00] Running into burning buildings– 冲进起火的楼里…
[13:01] I don’t know, I’d trade it for a Rose Bowl win. 说不好 我愿意拿这换座玫瑰碗冠军
[13:03] You wouldn’t trade it for these knees. 你可不愿换这两个膝盖
[13:05] Hey, Chief. 你好啊 队长
[13:08] I thought Donna was due back. 我以为堂娜该回来了
[13:09] I lost track of time. Everyone is so damn nice here. 我忘记时间了 这里每个人都好和善
[13:11] Yeah, they are. 是啊
[13:12] We got the best house in the city because of this man. 就是这家伙让我们成了全市最好的消防队
[13:15] I bet that’s right. 我猜是的
[13:17] There she is. 她来了
[13:18] Sorry I’m late. 抱歉 我迟到了
[13:20] I hope Julian wasn’t boring everybody with his Badger stories. 但愿朱利安没拿他在威大貛队的故事烦你们
[13:23] That’s my talent. 那是我的特长才对
[13:24] I gotta catch up on some paperwork. 我还有些文书要弄
[13:25] Great to meet you, Julian. 很高兴认识你 朱利安
[13:26] Alright, man, you too. 我也是 伙计
[13:30] Thanks for giving me a day-in-the-life, man. 谢谢你让我过了这么棒的一天 伙计
[13:31] It’s real good work you’re doing here. 你们干得事真厉害
[13:33] Glad you enjoyed it. 很高兴你喜欢
[13:35] Hey, I didn’t get a chance, 我还没找到机会
[13:36] but I wanted to talk to you about an opportunity tomorrow. 但我明天想跟你聊聊一件事
[13:40] Sounds good. 可以
[13:40] – Yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -对
[13:41] Alright, great. Fantastic. 真棒 太好了
[13:43] – Alright, fellas. Take care. – You too. -好了 你们保重 -彼此
[13:44] It was great hanging out with you. 很高兴认识你们
[13:46] – Good to see you, buddy. – See you, man. -再见 伙计 -再见
[13:47] – Have a good one. – We’ll see you. -今天愉快 -再见了
[13:56] Well, you put me in that situation, at that age– 我要是像她那么大 遇到那种事
[13:59] well, not for my dad– but for my mom? 对象不是我爸 但如果是我妈…
[14:01] Sure, I would’ve done it. Hell, I did. 那我会那么做 肯定的
[14:03] Done what? 做什么
[14:06] The girl I visited this morning, Bria– 我今早去探望的一个姑娘 布瑞亚
[14:08] Brett and I gave her a ride home from the hospital. 布莱特和我把她从医院送回家的
[14:10] Where were her parents? 她父母呢
[14:12] Mom’s out of the picture. Dad’s hooked on painkillers. 妈妈跑了 爸爸嗑止痛药成瘾
[14:15] How old is she? 她多大
[14:16] 16. 16岁
[14:17] What? What? 怎么了 怎么了
[14:20] Well, girl tries to steal drugs, 那姑娘想偷药
[14:22] checks herself out of Med. 又一个人出院
[14:24] Maybe you’re getting snowed. 你可能是被她骗了呢
[14:27] You weren’t there. 你当时又不在场
[14:29] I know, which is why I wasn’t gonna offer an opinion. 我知道 所以我才没准备说话
[14:32] Or you could just trust my judgment. 或者你也可以相信我的判断
[14:35] All I’m saying– 我只是说…
[14:41] You know what? 知道吗
[14:42] I’m just gonna trust my judgment 我就相信我的判断
[14:44] and take myself out of this conversation. 乖乖离开这场对话好了
[14:50] So, what’s your deal with Donna’s brother? 你跟堂娜的弟弟是怎么回事
[14:53] What do you mean? 什么意思
[14:55] Well, if you were pretending to be warm and welcoming, 如果你是在假装热情欢迎他的话
[14:59] you uh– 你…
[15:01] you sure weren’t showing it much. 你装得不太像
[15:03] He didn’t even play in the Rose Bowl. 他根本没参加玫瑰碗
[15:06] He was hurt. Third week of the season. 他在赛季开始第三周就受伤了
[15:09] Oh, did he leave that information out? 他省略了这个信息 是吧
[15:10] Alright, listen. 听着
[15:11] Playing division one is still a big deal. 能打一级赛已经很厉害了
[15:13] Yeah. 是啊
[15:13] Guy lives within half a day’s drive. 一个住在开车不到半天远的家伙
[15:15] The only time he shows up 唯一出现的一次
[15:16] is when he’s got some angle that he’s working. 是自己”在忙的事有眉目了”的时候
[15:20] – Now we’re getting to it. – Yeah. -这才是重点嘛 -没错
[15:21] Did he come to our wedding? No. 我们结婚时他来了吗 没有
[15:23] Did he visit when Terrence was born? No. 特伦斯出生时他来了吗 没有
[15:27] He’s interested in one thing and one thing only, 他感兴趣的只有一件事
[15:29] and it’s Julian Robbins. 那就是他自己
[15:31] – Donna seems taken with him. – Yeah. -堂娜看起来挺喜欢他的 -是
[15:33] Well, she won’t let on, but he hurts her feelings. 她不愿意说 但他伤害过她的感情
[15:37] Hers or yours? 她的还是你的
[15:40] All I’m saying is, 我想说的是
[15:42] some of this might be in your head. 有些事可能是你想多了
[15:45] Listen, Lord knows, Cindy’s parents drove me nuts 老天作证 我们和辛迪爸妈住一起时
[15:47] while we were, you know, crashing with them. 他们都要把我逼疯了
[15:49] The mother-in-law, the brother-in-law. 我丈母娘 小舅子
[15:51] It’s just all part of this dangerous game 这些都源于一个危险的游戏
[15:53] called “Being married.” 叫作”已婚”
[15:55] – You know what? – Yeah. -我想好了 -怎么
[15:58] I think I’m gonna handle this one on my own. 我还是自己解决这件事吧
[16:00] – Okay. – Thanks very much. -好 -谢谢你
[16:01] Alright. 没事
[16:05] So, what’s the decision? 最终决定是什么
[16:09] “The Human Centipede.” 《人体蜈蚣》
[16:11] That’s a “No.” 绝对不看
[16:13] “Black Mirror”? 《黑镜》
[16:14] Already binged. 早看完了
[16:17] How about “King Kong”? 要不看《金刚》
[16:18] ’33, ’76, ’05, or “Skull Island”? 33版 76版 05版 还是《骷髅岛》
[16:22] What’re you in the mood for, Sylvie? 你想看哪个 希尔薇
[16:23] Whatever you guys want. 看大家的意思
[16:24] Well, I can’t do black and white. 我看不了黑白片
[16:26] “Skull Island” it is. 那就《骷髅岛》吧
[16:28] Brett. 布莱特
[16:30] I didn’t mean to bust your balls before. 我之前不是故意难为你
[16:32] If you wanna go hang with the new guy, don’t… 你要是想跟那个新来的玩 那…
[16:34] Great. You guys have fun. 好的 那你们好好玩
[16:35] I will movie-night the hell out of next week. 下周我保证好好跟你们看电影
[16:47] I told you I had plans. 我说了 我有其它计划了
[16:48] Hey, you can’t blame me for trying to change them. 这不能怪我 我只是想改变你的计划
[16:51] You said this was gonna be a one-time thing. 你不是说这事就一次吗
[16:54] Then we agreed it was gonna be a two-time thing. 但后来又决定两次为止
[16:56] It is. 确实
[16:58] Then we hung out all weekend. 后来我们整个周末都在一起
[17:00] Yes, we did. 是的
[17:31] – Henry. – Yeah, raise up your head. -亨利 -抬起头来
[17:33] And Henry’s gonna go… 亨利即将要…
[17:36] That’s a little linebacker right there, huh? 他绝对能当个优秀的橄榄球中后卫
[17:38] Don’t you tell Donna that. 你可别跟堂娜这么说
[17:39] She says, no careers that involve helmets. 她说了 绝对不能做戴头盔的工作
[17:43] I’m thirsty. 我渴了
[17:44] Well, you go find Mama and you get yourself a juice box. 快去找妈妈 来盒果汁
[17:47] Okay. 好
[17:51] Bam! Yeah, I’m thirsty myself. 赞 我也有点渴
[17:54] Can I get you a glass? 你要来个杯子吗
[17:56] No. 不用
[17:57] So listen, I wanted to talk to you about a project I’m working on. 是这样 我想跟你聊聊我在做的一个项目
[18:01] Now, the hardest hurdle to clear in the consulting game 在咨询服务方面创业 最难的部分
[18:03] is building up your client roster. 就是建立客户群
[18:05] Business begets business, you know what I mean? 有生意才能来生意 懂我意思吗
[18:07] Gotta have clients in order to get clients. 得先有客户 才能招揽到客户
[18:09] – Okay. – So, that in mind, -好 -考虑到这一点
[18:11] I reached out to a fire equipment manufacturer 我联系了一个消防设备的厂家
[18:14] who’s looking to get his foot in the door in Chicago. 他想开拓一下芝加哥市场
[18:16] Propes Fire Equipment. 普洛普斯消防设备制造厂
[18:18] Now, they have a fantastic line of fire-retardant gloves, 他们有个很好的产品线 防火手套
[18:20] they’ve been completely shut down by city purchasing. 但是却被政府采购部拒绝了
[18:23] Well, that can be tough. 挺惨的
[18:25] Look, I know this is a big ask, okay? 我知道这个请求有点过分
[18:27] But if I can even get a small purchase order, 但我即便是拿到一个小额订单
[18:29] it’ll go a long way toward getting my firm off the ground. 也能让我的公司迈一大步
[18:32] How small? 多小额
[18:34] A hundred pairs of gloves. Five grand. 一百副手套 五千块
[18:38] Five thousand to Propes Fire? 给普洛普斯消防五千块吗
[18:40] Uh, well, the check will get made out to me. 支票是开给我的
[18:41] Uh, to my company. 开给我的公司
[18:47] Okay. 好
[18:48] You get me the information, and I’ll take a look. 你把产品信息给我一下 我看看
[18:51] My man, thank you so much. 兄弟 太谢谢你了
[18:52] You will be impressed. I promise you that. 绝对不会让你失望 我保证
[18:55] I’m sure I will. 拭目以待
[19:01] Hey, look who’s back behind the bar. 看看谁又回来当酒保了
[19:04] Ah, well, you were in the shower when I left, 我走的时候你在洗澡
[19:06] or I would’ve mentioned it. 不然我就跟你说一声了
[19:07] What happened, did you get sick of hitting the town 怎么了 你已经厌倦了每晚去市里
[19:08] with a different date every night? 都带一个不同的男伴吗
[19:09] Look, I don’t wanna shock you, 不是我故意夸张
[19:11] but the pool of guys in Chicago who can keep up with this 芝加哥的男人们 能跟上我节奏的
[19:15] is limited. 真的很少
[19:16] That so? 是吗
[19:20] Ugh, he got you good. 他下手可真狠
[19:23] I’ve been biting down funny. 我最近咬东西怪怪的
[19:26] And Cindy says if I don’t go and get it looked at, 辛迪说我要是不去医院看看
[19:28] then she’s gonna wire my mouth shut herself. 她就亲自把我的嘴缝起来
[19:30] Well, nothing’s broken. 没有硬性损伤
[19:32] Just keep icing it. 继续冰敷吧
[19:33] I’m gonna tell her you said that. 我会转告她是你说的
[19:35] I’m comfortable with my diagnosis. 我很确信我的诊断
[19:38] Good. 很好
[19:38] So, I’ve stopped asking Brett who this mystery guy is. 我不再问布莱特那个神秘男是谁了
[19:42] Ah, decided to respect her privacy, huh? 决定尊重她的隐私了啊
[19:44] No, no. Let’s just say I’m making a deception check. 不不 是我使出了”诡计”这招
[19:49] It’s a basic D&D move. 这是”龙与地下城”的基本招数
[19:51] I make a charisma roll against Brett’s wisdom, 运用”魅力属性”对抗布莱特的智慧
[19:52] and if I roll high enough then she buys into my ploy 如果属性加成值足够 她就会中计
[19:55] and reveals who she’s canoodling with. 就会泄露她最近的相好是谁
[19:59] Don’t tell Lily you play that game. 别告诉莉莉你玩那个游戏
[20:02] Anyway, I think it’s a doctor from Med. 总之 我觉得是医院的医生
[20:04] It’s not. 不是
[20:09] C’mon! 不是吧
[20:15] Hello? 喂
[20:18] Wait, wait, slow down. What? 等下 慢点说 怎么了
[20:26] Okay, I’ll be right there. 好 我马上就过去
[20:28] Uh, Herrmann, I gotta run. 赫尔曼 我得出去一趟
[20:29] Okay. 好
[20:31] Everything okay? 没事吧
[20:32] It’s Bria. She’s in trouble. 是布瑞亚 她有麻烦了
[20:34] I’ll drive. 我来开车
[20:39] He’s in here. 他在里屋
[20:40] He’s been sick since last night. 他从昨晚就开始病了
[20:42] He won’t stop throwing up. 他一直吐个不停
[20:43] I am okay. I’m okay. 我没事 我没事
[20:46] We gotta get him to the hospital. 我们得送他去医院
[20:47] All right, I’ll call an ambulance. 好 我叫救护车
[20:49] Can’t you help him here? 你能在这里治疗他吗
[20:50] I mean, that’s why I called you. 所以我才打给你啊
[20:55] Whoa, he’s seizing! 他抽搐了
[20:57] Oh, God. 天呐
[20:58] Yeah, this is Lieutenant Kelly Severide with the CFD, 我是芝加哥消防局的凯利·西弗莱德副队
[21:00] I need a rolling ambulance to 3408 North Hoyne. 请派一辆救护车到北霍因街3408号
[21:04] Adult male. 成年男性
[21:05] We need to lower his temperature. 我们得给他降温
[21:05] Let’s get his shirt off. 把他衣服脱下来
[21:11] Grab wash cloths, towels, anything you can find. 拿浴巾 毛巾过来 能找到的都拿来
[21:13] – Is he dying? – Bria, now. -他要死了吗 -布瑞亚 赶紧
[21:38] Dawson! He stopped breathing. 道森 他没呼吸了
[21:41] Dad! 爸爸
[21:44] Dad. 爸爸
[21:49] Here, come on. 过来
[21:52] Ready, one, two, three. 好 三二一
[22:09] Okay, I got him back. 好 我救活他了
[22:12] Paramedics. 急救人员
[22:13] Yeah, in here. 进来
[22:17] – Dawson. – Campbell. -道森 -坎贝尔
[22:18] – What happened? – Withdrawing from opiates. -什么情况 -鸦片剂戒断反应
[22:20] He’s running a fever. 他发高烧了
[22:21] I tried to cool him down, but he stopped breathing. 我试着给他降温 但他停止呼吸了
[22:23] Got him back. His carotid pulse is strong. 把他救回来了 他颈动脉的脉博很强
[22:26] Okay, let’s tube him in and get a line in. 给他插管 同时给他输液
[22:28] – Can you spike a bag for me? – Yeah. -你能帮我挂水吗 -好
[23:02] Okay, he’s stable. Let’s get him in the ambo. 好了 他情况稳定了 把他抬上救护车吧
[23:20] Alright. 好
[23:22] Campbell, she’s riding with you. 坎贝尔 带她一起走
[23:24] Okay, hop on. 好 上车吧
[23:28] They’re gonna split us apart now. 这下他们要把我和我爸分开了
[24:32] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[24:34] I am now. 现在没事了
[24:41] I’m sorry about earlier. 我很抱歉之前的事
[24:46] Me too. 我也是
[24:51] I don’t wanna talk about it. 我不想谈
[24:55] Not tonight. 今晚不想
[24:59] Yeah, I know. 我懂
[25:21] Hey, Dawson. How’s Bria? 道森 布瑞亚怎么样了
[25:25] I, uh– when I got to the hospital, 我… 我去到医院时
[25:28] she was sleeping in the bedside chair. 她在床边的椅子上睡着了
[25:31] Nurses had an IV in her dad, 护士给她爸输了液
[25:32] and uh, said his condition was stable. 说他的情况稳定了
[25:35] Just typical narcotics withdrawal. 就是毒品的戒断反应
[25:38] Child Services show up? 儿童服务处的人来了吗
[25:39] Nurses didn’t say anything, and I didn’t ask. 护士没说 我也没问
[25:42] I’m gonna stop by there as soon as I get a chance. 等我一有空 就过去看下
[25:44] Yeah, I will too. She’s a brave kid. 我也会去 她很勇敢
[25:58] What’s up? 怎么了
[25:59] We’re not communicating. 我们无交流
[26:01] It’s just, 就是
[26:02] I know how you feel about the way I’m handling things. 我知道你怎么看待我处理事情的方式
[26:04] It’s doesn’t matter how I feel. 我的感受并不重要
[26:07] You’re gonna do whatever you’re gonna do anyway. 反正你都会那么做
[26:09] Just let me get through this day, 先让我过了今天
[26:10] and make sure this family isn’t broken apart 确保这个家庭没有因为
[26:12] because a teen girl reached out for my help. 一个十几岁的女孩向我寻求帮助而支离破碎
[26:24] The way that I see it, I got two choices. 在我看来 有两条路可走
[26:26] I could write Julian a check, 我可以给朱利安写张支票
[26:27] knowing that the CFD will never see that money again 而那笔钱就是打水漂
[26:30] nor any fire-retardant gloves. 也不会有什么防火手套
[26:32] Or I can confront him. 第二条路就是我和他对质
[26:35] Tell him to get that flim-flam show back to Detroit, 告诉他回底特律去忽悠人
[26:39] hoping to survive the fallout from Donna. 希望我能从堂娜的发火中幸存
[26:41] Alright. 好吧
[26:43] If you cut him the check– 如果你给他开了支票…
[26:44] I will repay the CFD from my own personal account. 我会从我自己的账户付回给芝加哥消防局
[26:46] Are you sure that your instincts are– 你确定你的直觉…
[26:48] Look at that. 看看
[26:50] Does that look legit to you? 你看看这像是合法的东西吗
[26:52] There is no company name. No address. 没有公司名字 没有地址
[26:53] 消防器械 专业防火手套
[27:01] All right, from where I’m sitting, 好吧 在我看来
[27:02] it’s a loser either way you slice it, Chief. 哪条路都不好走 队长
[27:06] Yes, it is. 是啊
[27:07] So what’re you gonna do? 那你准备怎么做
[27:17] I figured it out. 我知道了
[27:19] What? 什么
[27:20] I realized who Brett’s dating this morning, 今天早上在你早早离开以后
[27:23] after you left early. 我知道和布莱特约会的是谁了
[27:24] I had breakfast duty. 我得做早饭
[27:26] I got Bisquick. 我做了松饼
[27:29] Alright. Who is it? 好吧 是谁
[27:31] Antonio. 安东尼奥
[27:33] No way. 不可能
[27:38] – How sure? – 99%. -有多大把握 -百分之九十九
[27:40] Heard her on the phone saying something about Diego, 听到她在电话里说什么关于迪亚戈的事
[27:42] Antonio’s son. 安东尼奥的儿子
[27:43] Oh, there’s a million Diegos. 有一百万个人叫迪亚戈
[27:45] And in the dryer, I found… this. 在烘干机里 我发现了这个
[27:50] A men’s large. 男士大号
[27:51] People come in here all the time and use the laundry room. 人们总是来这用洗衣间的
[27:53] The dryer at home. 家里的烘干机
[27:57] – We have to say something. – What? -我们得说点什么 -什么
[27:59] She shouldn’t be dating Antonio. 她不应该和安东尼奥约会
[28:01] He put her through the ringer last time. 上次他甩了她
[28:03] I think she can handle herself. 她自己可以搞定的
[28:04] No, she can’t. Trust me. 她不行的 相信我
[28:05] We have to keep her from going down that path again. 我们不能让她走老路
[28:08] Morning, room dogs. 早上好啊 室友们
[28:11] Hi. 早上好
[28:14] Don’t. 别
[28:17] Don’t what? 别什么
[28:19] Ambulance 61. Man down from unknown causes. 61号救护车 有人晕倒 原因不明
[28:22] 541 South Illinois. 南伊利诺伊大道541号
[28:26] If you ever wanna talk more about you and Antonio, 如果你想要再谈谈你和安东尼奥的事
[28:29] I’m here. 可以找我
[28:30] Okay, thanks. 好的 谢谢
[28:32] Like, if you thought I wasn’t clear, 如果你觉得我不够明确
[28:35] or I didn’t offer enough information. 或者我没有提供足够的信息的话
[28:40] Uh, it’s been pointed out to me–correctly– 我被明确指出
[28:43] that I have been a terrible communicator lately. 我最近是个糟糕的沟通者
[28:46] Not with me, you haven’t. 对我不是 交流得很好
[28:50] Ambo 61, cancel that call. 61号救护车 任务取消
[28:52] Copy that, dispatch. 收到 调度台
[28:55] Hey, we’re at the Med. 我们到医院了
[28:56] Can we stop over there? 我们能在这停一下吗
[28:57] Of course. 当然
[29:00] That thing you said about better communication, 你说的关于更好地沟通的问题
[29:03] I think it’s solid advice. 我觉得是个很好的建议
[29:06] Well, I’m good at giving it, 我很擅长给建议
[29:07] but not very good at applying it. 但不是很擅长付诸于行动
[29:09] Since we’re here, I’m gonna get some supplies. 既然到这了 我去拿点补给
[29:13] – Yeah, I’ll just be a minute. – Okay. -好 我一会就来 -好
[29:22] Hey. How are you holding up? 你怎么样了
[29:26] He hasn’t woken up yet. 他还没醒
[29:29] He will. 他会醒的
[29:30] The nurses are asking a lot of questions. 护士问了很多问题
[29:34] Yeah, they have to. 他们必须这么做
[29:40] Who is that? 那是谁
[29:42] Uh, just hang on a sec. 等一下
[29:56] – Gabby. – Hi, Tina. -加比 -你好啊 蒂娜
[29:58] Are you here for Bria Jameson? 你是为了布瑞亚·詹姆森来的吗
[30:00] You know her? 你认识她
[30:00] Rescued her from a fire a couple of weeks ago. 几周前把她从一场火灾里救出来的
[30:04] She’s a good kid. 她是个好孩子
[30:05] Her dad got himself in a mess with painkillers, 她爸吃止痛药上了瘾
[30:07] but he’s not a danger to her. 可是却没有威胁到她的安全
[30:09] But he’s in no shape to take care of her, either. 但他也没有能力照顾她了
[30:15] I know. 我知道
[30:16] All I’m asking is that you give this one a longer look. 我只希望你能再多观察一下
[30:19] I spent time with her. 我和她相处过一段时间
[30:24] She’s got a good heart. 她心地很善良
[30:31] Did you see a girl who was just here? 你看到刚刚在这里的女孩了吗
[30:42] She’s gone. She’s not at the hospital. 她走了 不在医院
[30:44] She’s not at the apartment. I called Antonio. 也不在公寓 我问过安东尼奥了
[30:47] CPD is looking for her, but he says 芝加哥警署正在找她 可他说
[30:48] there’s only so much they can do. 他们也无能为力
[30:50] You were right. 你是对的
[30:51] I should’ve gotten Social Services involved sooner. 我应该早点让社会服务部门插手的
[30:53] I just didn’t think she would bolt. 我只是没想到她会逃跑
[30:54] Don’t beat yourself up. 别自责了
[30:55] She was headed for foster care 在你出现之前
[30:57] long before you came into the picture. 她本来就要进寄养系统了
[30:59] She ran away because she didn’t wanna be in the system, 她逃跑是因为她不想进寄养系统
[31:01] not because of anything you did or didn’t do. 而不是因为你做了什么没做什么
[31:03] He’s right. 他说得对
[31:04] You were just trying to help. 你只是想帮她
[31:05] And I step in it every time I do. 我每次都会帮倒忙
[31:08] With Bria. 布瑞亚是这样
[31:11] With Louie. 路易也是这样
[31:11] Oh, come on, now. 别这么说
[31:13] As tough as that was, Louie’s in a good place, 尽管很艰难 但路易现在生活得很好
[31:15] with his father who loves him. 有一个爱他的爸爸
[31:18] You know that. 你明白的
[31:25] I’m gonna go see if there’s an update. 我去看看有没有最新消息
[31:46] – Ha, there he is. – Yep. -你在这儿呢 -嗯
[31:48] Wallace. 华莱士
[31:50] Hey, man, I really appreciate this. 哥们 真的谢谢你
[31:51] I really do. I can’t even tell you. 真的 太感谢了
[31:53] The company is so thrilled they cracked this market. 公司上层很开心能够进入这个市场
[31:55] – They said I had gumption. – They did, huh? -他们还说我足智多谋 -是吗
[31:57] Yeah, they’re already asking me to look into Indianapolis, 是啊 他们已经让我调查印第安纳波利斯
[31:58] Madison, Green Bay– 麦迪逊 格林湾…
[32:00] Who do I write the check out to? 我应该把支票开给谁
[32:01] – Julian Robbins Consulting. – So, you? -朱利安·罗宾斯咨询公司 -也就是你咯
[32:04] Exactly. Like I said, one-stop shopping. 没错 就像我说的 一站式购物
[32:09] That’s what you said. 确实是你说的
[32:13] You know, Julian, I, uh– 朱利安啊 我…
[32:18] I don’t know, I just, uh– 我也不知道怎么说 我…
[32:20] Wallace, I wouldn’t even try to sell you this product 华莱士 要是我对这个产品没信心
[32:22] if I didn’t believe in it myself. 是不会卖给你的
[32:23] Now, I’ve been around you guys. 我和你们接触过
[32:24] I know what you do for a living, the places you go. 我知道你们靠什么谋生 都会去哪些地方
[32:27] I’ve seen these factory tests with my own eyes. 我也亲眼见过这个产品的出厂试验
[32:30] This is the best glove on the market. 这绝对是市面上最好的手套
[32:43] Five thousand, right? 五千块钱对吧
[32:45] Uh, actually, my client came back with a discount, 我的客户给了你们一个折扣
[32:47] so the total on the purchase order is $3,338. 所以总价现在是3338美元
[32:59] Okay. 好
[33:07] Hey, Otis. 奥蒂斯
[33:08] Did you know that a big percentage of burn victims 你知不知道大多数烧伤患者
[33:10] return to the habits that cause burns in the first place? 都会重拾之前害他们烧伤的习惯
[33:13] Yeah, like leaving space heaters on, 比如不关供暖器
[33:15] or candles on Christmas trees. 或者是不熄灭圣诞树上的蜡烛
[33:17] You’d think they would learn, you know? 你还以为他们会吸取教训
[33:20] Get burned once, maybe– 被烧伤一次 也许…
[33:22] Okay, who told? 好吧 谁说的
[33:24] Dawson? Stella? 道森 还是史黛拉
[33:26] Stella knew? 史黛拉知道
[33:27] We found Antonio’s shirt in the dryer. 我们在烘干机里看到了安东尼奥的衣服
[33:30] We’re roommates. 我们是室友
[33:31] You’re supposed to tell us 你该告诉我们
[33:33] when a big change happens in your life. 你的生活发生了任何大变化
[33:34] I thought you said the point of being roommates was so 我觉得你的意思是做室友代表着
[33:36] that you could broadcast my business 你可以把我的事告诉
[33:37] to the entire firehouse. 消防局的所有人
[33:38] Uh, Otis said that. 那是奥蒂斯说的
[33:39] The point is, we care about you. 重点是 我们关心你
[33:41] We don’t wanna see you get hurt again. 我们不想看你再受伤
[33:42] Yeah, it’s true. 没错
[33:43] And you don’t think that I can handle myself. 而且你们觉得我处理不了自己的事
[33:46] – I– – New rule. -我… -新规矩
[33:47] Leave my things in the dryer. 我放在烘干机里的衣服不许动
[33:58] Uh, I didn’t know that you could cook. 我都不知道你会烧饭
[34:00] Well, my mom always said, 我妈妈一直说
[34:03] “Save a few surprises for the special ones.” 把惊喜留给特别的人
[34:07] Which you are. 你就是
[34:13] Okay. 好吧
[34:15] C’mon, dig in. 快吃吧
[34:22] What’s going on? 怎么了
[34:27] We’ve had a lot of miscommunications going on 消防队里有很多的
[34:30] at the firehouse. 沟通失误
[34:32] People closing themselves off, not saying what they mean, 大家封闭自己 口是心非
[34:37] or what they’re really thinking. 或者不说出真实想法
[34:40] In my opinion, it’s better to put it all on the table. 在我看来 还是把话都搬到台面上来好
[34:45] Uh, this table smells great. 这个桌台闻起来真香
[34:48] I wanna stay and eat with you. I–I do. 我想留下跟你一起吃 真的
[34:53] But we both agreed that we didn’t wanna catch feelings, 但我们说好了 不想生情
[34:55] and I don’t know if you were serious or not, but I meant it. 我不知道你是不是认真的 但我是
[34:59] Yeah. No, of course. 嗯 当然是
[35:03] Even though I think you’re great, 尽管我觉得你是个好人
[35:05] and what we have is really fun, 我们现在也很开心
[35:09] beyond that, it–it doesn’t work. 但除此之外 我们行不通的
[35:17] No. We said that. 是 我们说过
[35:20] And we’re still in agreement. 我们现在仍然意见一致
[35:22] But, c’mon, you should stay and eat. 但是 你应该留下吃东西
[35:26] I, uh-I don’t think so. 还是算了吧
[35:27] I think if I stay and I drink a little wine, 如果我留下 喝点红酒
[35:31] and we snuggle up together, 我们亲热一下
[35:33] we’re just gonna do it again and again. 那我们就会一遍一遍这样
[35:39] And one of us is gonna get hurt. 最后我们中会有一个人受伤的
[35:42] I think that’s where this leads. 我觉得结果肯定会是这样
[35:48] I like you. 我喜欢你
[35:51] But I think we were right the first time. 但我觉得开始我们是对的
[35:55] That’s fine. 没事
[36:19] Her dad said he had no idea where she might’ve gone, 她爸爸说不知道她可能去哪里
[36:20] and she doesn’t have a lot of friends. 而且她朋友也不多
[36:23] Should I reach out to her school? 要我去她的学校问问吗
[36:24] See if they know anything? 问问他们知不知道什么
[36:27] Yeah, I doubt they’d give me any info. 我觉得他们不会告诉我任何信息
[36:31] Where would you go, 你会去哪里
[36:32] if you were 16 and scared, and didn’t wanna get caught? 如果你是个16岁的孩子 害怕 不想被抓到
[36:35] Wouldn’t go to a shelter. They’d notify authorities. 我不会去庇护所 他们会通知相关机构
[36:38] Yeah. 对
[36:39] You know, there’s that stretch of Milwaukee Avenue. 密尔沃基大道有一片地方
[36:41] I see teens in those encampments. 我看到有青少年在那里宿营
[36:44] She lives near enough to it, I bet she has too. 她就住在那附近 肯定也会去那里
[36:50] I’m going. 我去看看
[36:53] You’re not going solo. 我不能让你一个人去
[36:56] Your jaw is still bothering you? 你的下巴还不舒服吗
[36:58] If you want, I’ll write that officer up. 你想的话 我可以投诉那个警员
[36:59] Ah, forget it. 算了
[37:00] No, I know, I mean, it’s still sore, but I’m not. 我知道 我是说还疼着 但不投诉了
[37:04] You know, the guy, he was just trying to protect his partner. 那家伙也只是想保护自己的搭档
[37:07] Could’ve happened to any of us. 我们任何人都可能会那样
[37:09] Yeah. 是
[37:12] – Mike, you good? – Yeah. -迈克 还好吗 -好
[37:15] Donna. 堂娜
[37:19] – Come over here. – Okay. -来 -好
[37:24] Julian told me what you did for him. 朱利安告诉我你为他做的了
[37:28] He doesn’t like to talk business around me. 他不喜欢在我跟前谈生意
[37:31] But he-well, he really appreciated it. 但他真的很感谢你
[37:34] Well, regarding that, 关于那个
[37:37] I got something to admit to you, Donna. 我有事得跟你说实话 堂娜
[37:40] I thought maybe your brother 我以为你弟弟可能
[37:43] wasn’t such a trustworthy guy. 不是个特别值得信任的人
[37:45] – No. – You knew? -当然 -你知道
[37:49] It was all over your face. 你满脸都写着呢
[37:52] I was wrong. 我错了
[37:56] I figured he would win you over. 我觉得他会用行动证明自己
[37:58] I just couldn’t force it. 这种事我强迫不来
[38:00] You know me so well. 你太了解我了
[38:04] I do. 是的
[38:40] Hey, you know a girl named Bria? 认识叫布瑞亚的女孩吗
[38:43] No, I don’t think so. 不认识
[38:55] Herrmann. 赫尔曼
[38:59] I, uh– 我…
[38:59] I thought you had that captain’s meeting tonight. 你今晚不是有队长会议吗
[39:02] Is Gabby around? 加比在吗
[39:04] Well, she was just here. 她刚才还在
[39:13] Hey, do you know a girl named Bria? 认识叫布瑞亚的女孩吗
[39:15] – 5’4″, brown hair. – Mm-mm. -一米六多 棕色头发 -不认识
[39:27] Hey, you know a girl named Bria? 认识叫布瑞亚的女孩吗
[39:30] No, I don’t know who that is. 不认识 不知道那是谁
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme