时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I am truly sorry | 我真的很抱歉 |
[00:04] | for bringing my former friend to Firehouse 51. | 我把我之前的朋友带到51消防队 |
[00:06] | I feel terrible about what happened. | 我对发生的事很抱歉 |
[00:09] | The problem with some of the people that come in– | 问题是有些人进来… |
[00:11] | Hey, hey, that’s enough. Come on, that’s it. | 够了 好了 可以了 |
[00:16] | Not like this. | 这样不行 |
[00:18] | – You’re– – Lily. You own a bar too? | -你是… -我叫莉莉 你也开酒吧 |
[00:20] | What if we partner with it? | 如果我们合伙经营呢 |
[00:21] | I call it Molly’s North. | 我叫它”莫利之北酒吧” |
[00:24] | You deserve better than I can give you. | 你值得更好的 |
[00:25] | I got a job that’s never gonna be able to put you first. | 我的工作永远都无法把你放在第一位 |
[00:28] | And you deserve first. | 而你值得最好的 |
[00:29] | – I’m on probation at work. – Are you kidding me? | -我现在处于工作试用期 -你在逗我吗 |
[00:31] | It’s all fair game as long as Ramon Dawson | 只要拉蒙·道森得到他想要的 |
[00:33] | gets what he wants. | 一切就都无所谓 |
[00:34] | You only think about yourself | 你只考虑自己 |
[00:35] | and I’m sick of it. | 我受够了 |
[00:37] | Don’t move! We got you. | 别动 我们来了 |
[00:41] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[00:44] | You’re all right, Dad. | 你没事的 老爸 |
[00:45] | Just breathe nice and easy, in and out. | 慢慢呼吸 |
[00:49] | We need to apply more pressure on his wounds. | 我们得更用力一点压住他的伤口 |
[00:51] | I’ve got him, just get us there, okay? | 我来 你开车去医院 好吗 |
[01:01] | Gabby. Gabby. | 加比 加比 |
[01:05] | Get behind the wheel. | 去开车 |
[01:28] | Hey Ramon, Gabby’s still here, | 拉蒙 加比还在 |
[01:29] | she’s just driving us to the hospital, okay? | 她开车带我们去医院 好吗 |
[01:38] | What’s our ETA? | 大概多久能到 |
[01:39] | Three minutes. | 三分钟 |
[01:49] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[01:51] | Taking another route. | 从另一条路走 |
[02:05] | His O2 sats are dropping. | 他的血氧在下降 |
[02:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[02:08] | He’s got a tension pneumothorax. | 有高压性气胸 |
[02:10] | I’m pulling over. | 我停一下 |
[02:11] | No, I’ve got this, keep driving. | 不 我来 你继续开 |
[02:30] | All right, I’ve got it. | 好的 我成功了 |
[02:33] | Sats are coming up. | 血氧上升了 |
[02:36] | 86 86… | |
[02:38] | 90 90… | |
[02:40] | We’re one minute away. | 还有一分钟 |
[02:43] | Incoming. | 病人入院 |
[02:44] | Brett, Dawson, talk to me. | 布莱特 道森 说情况 |
[02:46] | Victim is age 60, multiple stab wounds | 伤者60岁 多处刺伤 |
[02:47] | to the chest and back. | 胸背都有 |
[02:49] | Decompressed in the rig. | 路上处理了气胸 |
[02:50] | All right, I’ve got it, let’s get him to Baghdad. | 好的 明白 带他去创伤治疗室 |
[02:52] | Let’s stabilize him and get him to surgery, | 稳定住他然后做手术 |
[02:54] | Dr. Rhodes is waiting. Rotate! | 罗德斯医生在等 转向 |
[02:57] | We’ll transfer him on my count. | 听我口令 |
[02:59] | Here we go. | 来 |
[03:01] | One, two, three, transfer. | 一二三 抬 |
[03:05] | Let’s get this out. All right. | 把这个推出去 好 |
[03:13] | The patient is my dad. | 病人是我爸爸 |
[03:17] | I know. We got him, Gabby. | 我知道 交给我们 加比 |
[03:19] | Let’s go, let’s move, move, move. | 好了 都动起来 |
[03:28] | He’s gonna be all right. | 他会没事的 |
[03:30] | He’s strong, like you. | 他很坚强 和你一样 |
[03:49] | – Gabby. – Matt. | -加比 -马特 |
[03:52] | He’s gonna be okay. | 他会没事的 |
[03:54] | Dr. Rhodes is the best in Chicago. | 罗德斯医生是芝加哥最好的医生 |
[03:58] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[03:59] | I don’t know yet. He’s in surgery. | 我还不知道 还在手术 |
[04:02] | What happened on that platform? | 平台上发生什么事了 |
[04:04] | A guy was some kind of psycho, | 一个疑似精神病患者 |
[04:06] | screaming about his manifesto. | 乱喊乱叫 |
[04:08] | Then suddenly, he pulls out a knife | 然后突然就拔出一把刀 |
[04:09] | and starts slashing people. | 开始砍人 |
[04:11] | And apparently, dad stepped in to try to stop him. | 显然 爸爸想去阻止他 |
[04:15] | Bastard. | 混蛋 |
[04:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:21] | I’m sorry, I didn’t bring you a coffee. | 抱歉 我没买你的咖啡 |
[04:24] | Oh, that’s all right, I’m wired enough as it is. | 没事 我现在精神抖擞 |
[04:26] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[04:28] | If it wasn’t for Brett, Dad wouldn’t have | 如果不是布莱特 爸爸就 |
[04:29] | made it to surgery. | 没办法活着去手术了 |
[04:33] | So, we did have to perform | 我们给你们的父亲 |
[04:36] | a thoracotomy on your father. | 做了开胸手术 |
[04:38] | Luckily, none of the major vessels were injured | 幸运的是没有伤到任何主血管 |
[04:40] | so I sewed up the laceration in his lung, | 我把肺部的裂伤缝合 |
[04:43] | repaired some of the damage. He’s gonna be okay. | 处理了一些伤口 他会没事的 |
[04:46] | What’d I tell you? | 我说什么来着 |
[04:48] | It’s gonna take a lot more than some L train psycho | 一个火车站的精神病 |
[04:50] | to bring Ramon Dawson down. | 是放不倒拉蒙·道森的 |
[04:54] | – Can we see him? – Sure. | -我们能去看看他吗 -当然 |
[04:55] | But just for a minute, he’s got to get his rest. | 但只能看一小会儿 他需要休息 |
[05:11] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[05:14] | You look all right. | 你看起来没事 |
[05:15] | You look like you went a few extra round with Mayweather. | 像是和拳手梅威瑟多打了几轮 |
[05:22] | What were you doing throwing yourself in front of a knife? | 你干嘛要去惹一个拿刀的人 |
[05:29] | Hey, save your strength, Pop. | 省点力气 老爹 |
[05:32] | Doc says you’re going to be back to good in no time. | 医生说你很快就会康复 |
[05:34] | Then the rest of the hoodlums in Chicago better look out. | 然后芝加哥的暴徒就得小心了 |
[05:45] | Dawson is coming in for shift today. | 道森今天来上班 |
[05:47] | Says she needs the distraction. | 说她需要分分心 |
[05:49] | Psh, I don’t blame her. | 我不怪她 |
[05:53] | I’m sorry about the other day. | 那天的事我很抱歉 |
[05:56] | I’m sorry for bringing Hope here in the first place. | 抱歉我一开始把霍普带来这里 |
[05:59] | What happened is on her, not you. | 发生的事怪她 不怪你 |
[06:06] | You left pretty early. | 你走得很早啊 |
[06:09] | I had stuff to do. | 我有事要做 |
[06:12] | I have a life, the gym… | 我有生活 健身房 |
[06:14] | Stuff. | 事情 |
[06:19] | – What was that? – What? | -怎么了 -什么 |
[06:21] | Just the way you were talking to him. Mm… | 就是你跟他说话的方式 |
[06:23] | – The awkward thing. – It’s awkward? | -很尴尬 -尴尬吗 |
[06:26] | Oh, fine, I kissed him. | 好吧 我亲了他 |
[06:29] | What? | 什么 |
[06:30] | – Don’t yell at me. – I’m not yelling. | -别冲我吼 -我没有 |
[06:32] | It happened the other night when I was hammered, | 事情发生的那晚我喝醉了 |
[06:34] | and I’ve been trying to avoid him ever since, | 从那之后我一直想躲着他 |
[06:35] | Which isn’t easy when you live together. | 这可不容易 毕竟住一起 |
[06:37] | And now he probably thinks | 现在他也许以为 |
[06:39] | that I still have a thing for him. | 我还喜欢他 |
[06:42] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[06:45] | I really need to get a life. | 我真的得有自己的生活了 |
[06:51] | Antonio was at the hospital. | 安东尼奥在医院 |
[06:54] | It was really nice to see him, I’m just not sure if– | 见到他真的很好 我只是不确定 |
[06:56] | Do not kiss him. | 别亲他 |
[06:59] | You will deeply, deeply regret it. | 你会深觉遗憾的 |
[07:03] | Well | 好吧 |
[07:08] | You sure about working? | 你确定要上班吗 |
[07:10] | I’m the captain, I can get you a sub right now. | 我是队长 现在就能找人替补你 |
[07:12] | I’m sure. He’s out of IC, | 我确定 他出了重症监护室 |
[07:13] | and how much time can I spend at the hospital anyway? | 反正我也不能在医院待太久 |
[07:16] | I’ll visit him at our first ambo drop. | 第一次出警后我就去看他 |
[07:18] | – Okay. – Dawson. | -好吧 -道森 |
[07:21] | Please give your father our best thoughts and prayers | 请转达给你爸爸我们最诚挚的问候和祈祷 |
[07:23] | for a speedy recovery. | 祝他早日康复 |
[07:25] | I will. Thanks, Chief. | 我会的 谢谢你 队长 |
[07:27] | There aren’t a lot of people out of uniform | 没多少穿着便服的人 |
[07:28] | who would do what he did. | 会做他做的事 |
[07:30] | Yeah. Brave guy. | 是啊 真勇敢 |
[07:36] | You coming to this Molly’s North meeting that Otis set up? | 你要来奥蒂斯安排的莫利之北酒吧会议吗 |
[07:39] | I pulled the injured dad card. | 不了 我爸爸受伤了 |
[07:41] | Kidd’s covering me. | 基德替我去 |
[07:44] | Lucky you. | 你真走运 |
[07:48] | Okay, Molly’s North. | 好 莫利之北 |
[07:51] | Whoa, who’s the artist? | 谁是画家啊 |
[07:53] | Oh, I drew them, but I’m no artist. | 我画的 但我不是画家 |
[07:56] | Are you kidding me? Look at these. | 你开玩笑吗 瞧瞧 |
[07:58] | Right? Isn’t she incredible? | 对吧 她很棒吧 |
[08:02] | We’re having a Molly’s North meeting. | 我们在开莫利之北酒吧会议 |
[08:05] | Cool. | 好 |
[08:08] | Looks like quite a makeover. | 看起来是大革新啊 |
[08:10] | Well, you know, Mac’s went out of business, | 麦克酒吧停业了 |
[08:12] | So we can’t just slap a new sign out front. | 所以我们不能只在门口挂个新招牌 |
[08:14] | We have to give it a facelift, let the world know | 我们得好好装修 让世界知道 |
[08:16] | that it’s something new. | 这是新酒吧 |
[08:22] | Okay. I know that this is a partnership, | 好吧 我知道这是合伙经营 |
[08:25] | but this new location was my idea, | 但是新位置是我的主意 |
[08:28] | and I have kind of a vision for how to do it. | 我设想过该怎么做 |
[08:30] | So, why don’t you let me run point on this? | 不如你让我在这事上做主吧 |
[08:39] | So long as it’s a money maker, | 只要它赚钱 |
[08:41] | and not a money drainer, | 不亏本 |
[08:45] | go with God. | 随你做 |
[08:47] | That’s the plan. | 计划就是如此 |
[08:50] | So you’re going to handle everything? | 你要处理一切事吗 |
[08:52] | The opening, arranging the publicity. | 开业 安排宣传 |
[08:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:57] | No sweat. | 小菜一碟 |
[09:00] | Truck 81, Ambulance 61, | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 |
[09:02] | Whoops. We got to go save some lives. | 我们得去救人了 |
[09:04] | – We’ll uh, regroup later, okay? – Okay. | -我们回头再集合 好吗 -好 |
[09:10] | I never said thank you. | 我从没说过谢谢你 |
[09:12] | What? | 什么 |
[09:14] | You saved my dad’s life, and I didn’t say thank you. | 你救了我爸爸的命 我没谢谢你 |
[09:18] | Oh, Come on, Dawson, | 拜托 道森 |
[09:19] | you don’t have to thank me for that. | 你没必要为此谢我 |
[09:21] | Yeah, I do. | 有必要 |
[09:26] | And when my dad starts driving me crazy again, | 我爸爸又开始把我逼疯时 |
[09:28] | I can blame you. | 我就可以怪你了 |
[09:33] | It’s good to see Antonio again. | 很高兴再次见到安东尼奥 |
[09:36] | Oh, here we go. | 到了 |
[09:51] | – Hey. – Yup? | -嗨 -嗯 |
[09:52] | Hey, I feel stupid calling you guys, | 给你们打了电话 我觉得很蠢 |
[09:54] | but something ain’t right here. | 但情况不对劲 |
[09:56] | Let’s take a look. | 去看看 |
[10:00] | It’s right through here. | 就在这边 |
[10:04] | Yeah, that’s not supposed to happen. | 这可不对 |
[10:06] | Looks like a shorted circuit. | 看来是电线短路了 |
[10:07] | Could be an electrical fire somewhere. | 可能是电器起火了 |
[10:11] | You know, it’s probably that old nut in 1C. | 可能又是住1C户的那个老神经病 |
[10:14] | He’s tripping breakers all the time, | 他整天弄得跳闸 |
[10:15] | God knows what he does in there. | 天知道他在家干什么呢 |
[10:17] | Okay, let’s find this fire quick. | 那好 赶紧找到着火点 |
[10:18] | Herrmann, Otis, check out apartment 1C. | 赫尔曼 奥蒂斯 去看看1C户 |
[10:24] | Fire department. | 消防队 |
[10:26] | – I’m smelling smoke. – Yeah, me too. | -我闻到烟雾了 -我也是 |
[10:29] | Hey, we got smoke in unit 1C, we’re gonna force entry. | 我们在1C闻到了烟味 要破门了 |
[10:31] | Copy that, Otis. | 收到 奥蒂斯 |
[10:36] | Fire department, call out. | 消防队 快出来 |
[10:41] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[10:50] | Fire department! | 消防队 |
[10:55] | Hey, got somebody! | 这边有人 |
[11:07] | – Right over here, guys. – Found him unconscious, | -这边来 -发现时已昏迷 |
[11:09] | with shallow breathing. | 只有轻微呼吸 |
[11:10] | No apparent trauma involved. | 无明显外伤 |
[11:12] | I’ll get him some oxygen. | 我给他输氧 |
[11:13] | Let’s get a pulse-ox on him, | 给他上脉搏检测仪 |
[11:14] | cardiac monitor and check his sugar. | 心率检测仪 以及检测血糖 |
[11:22] | There it is. | 就是这里 |
[11:23] | Okay. Kidd. | 好了 基德 |
[11:25] | Here you go, Chief. | 给你 队长 |
[11:33] | Okay, hit it. | 好了 扑灭吧 |
[11:42] | Yup, it’s out. | 扑灭了 |
[11:47] | Damn. | 该死 |
[11:50] | What the hell happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[11:52] | What’s that, Chief? | 你说什么 队长 |
[12:03] | We’re going to take good care of you, | 我们会照顾好你的 |
[12:05] | get you to the hospital. | 送你去医院 |
[12:06] | I’ve got no insurance. | 我没有保险 |
[12:09] | You can sort that out later. You need medical attention. | 这个你回头再想办法 现在你需要急救 |
[12:11] | But I got no insurance. | 可是我没保险 |
[12:14] | Don’t give these ladies a hard time now, Stoke. | 别为难两位女士 斯托克 |
[12:17] | They’re going to take care of you. | 她们会照顾好你的 |
[12:41] | – Hey, mind if I… – Of course. | -我能不能 -当然 |
[12:42] | Yeah, check on your dad, I got this. | 去看看你父亲吧 这边交给我 |
[12:50] | Look at this, mija. | 你瞧瞧 女儿 |
[12:51] | That one over there is from the TV station. | 那边的那个是电视台送的 |
[12:54] | That big one there, that’s from the mayor’s office. | 那一束大的是市长办公室送的 |
[12:58] | That’s great, Dad. | 挺不错啊 老爸 |
[13:00] | A lot of people are proud of you. | 很多人为你骄傲呢 |
[13:01] | Yeah. Your mom came visiting me. | 而且你妈妈也来看我了 |
[13:04] | Oh yeah, she told me. | 是啊 她说了 |
[13:06] | I’ve been trying to get that woman | 我这一年 一直想让她 |
[13:08] | to call me back for a year. | 给我回电话 |
[13:11] | Turns out, all I had to do was | 原来我最需要做的 |
[13:14] | get stabbed a few times. | 就是被捅上几刀 |
[13:18] | That was a joke. Look–hey, look at this. | 我开玩笑的 你来看看这个 |
[13:21] | I got all these interviews with some newspapers | 有好多报纸要来采访我 |
[13:24] | and other television stations. | 还有别的电视台 |
[13:27] | Didn’t Dr. Rhodes say you needed to get rest? | 罗德斯医生不是说你需要休息吗 |
[13:30] | Yes, he did, but he also said that I’m going to be all right. | 他说了 但他也说我不会有事的 |
[13:33] | You’ll be all right with rest and rehab. | 你好好休息恢复才不会有事 |
[13:35] | – Yup. – Promise. | -好吧 -你保证 |
[13:38] | I cross my heart. | 我对天发誓 |
[13:41] | Oh, look at that. | 你看看啊 |
[13:44] | That looks like somebody pulled up a whole garden. | 是不是有人把整座花园都薅光了 |
[13:48] | Okay, I got to get back to work. | 好了 我得回去忙了 |
[13:49] | I’ll stop by after shift, okay. | 我下了班再来看你 |
[13:50] | – Okay. Love you. – Love you. | -好 爱你 -爱你 |
[13:56] | What? | 什么 |
[13:57] | Yeah, dude. Dig in. | 哥们 来尝尝 |
[13:59] | Oh, man. Maybe we should give | 不错啊 我们开业的时候 |
[14:01] | brownies away at the opening, | 也该准备布朗尼饼干 |
[14:02] | that’d get people through the door. | 肯定会吸引许多人来 |
[14:03] | Oh, hey, I was thinking. | 对了 我在想啊 |
[14:05] | My old neighbor, Julius, | 我的老邻居朱利叶斯 |
[14:07] | he sells taxi top advertising. | 他在卖出租车顶广告 |
[14:09] | You know those signs on top of cabs? | 你知道出租车顶上顶的那种广告吧 |
[14:10] | – Sure. – So I asked Julius, | -知道 -我问了朱利叶斯 |
[14:13] | and he said he can do a rate of 250 bucks a top for you. | 他说他可以按每车250块的优惠价卖你 |
[14:16] | Sounds pretty reasonable. | 价钱挺实惠嘛 |
[14:17] | Thanks, Cruz, I would have never thought of that. | 多谢你 克鲁兹 我还真没想到这个 |
[14:20] | I know how much this bar means to you. | 我知道这个酒吧对你有多重要 |
[14:23] | Hey, you know what, tell Julius we’re in. | 这么着 你告诉朱利叶斯我买了 |
[14:25] | – All right. – Let’s do this. | -好 -放手做起来吧 |
[14:28] | Are those Cindy Herrmann brownies? | 这是辛迪·赫尔曼的布朗尼饼干吗 |
[14:30] | Annabelle Herrmann brownies. | 是安娜贝拉·赫尔曼的 |
[14:32] | Are these gummy worms? | 这些是胶皮糖吗 |
[14:34] | Yep. | 是 |
[14:50] | So, uh, everything good | 话说你和基德 |
[14:51] | – with you and Kidd? – Yeah, she’s the best. | -都还好吧 -好啊 她最棒了 |
[14:54] | You haven’t noticed her acting a… | 你有没有注意到她… |
[14:57] | a little off? | 不对劲吗 |
[15:00] | I think she’s maybe riding herself a little hard | 我觉得她那天晚上好像有点 |
[15:03] | for the other night, when she had a few too many. | 在折磨自己 喝得太多了 |
[15:05] | Might have done some things she regrets. | 可能干了什么后悔的事吧 |
[15:08] | You tell her not to worry about it? | 你让她别担心了吗 |
[15:10] | Well, I’m going to let her sort it out. | 我打算等她自己想通 |
[15:12] | If she wants to talk to me about it, she will. | 如果她想找我聊 她会来的 |
[15:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:26] | You clean these last Sunday? | 你上周日打扫了这些吗 |
[15:28] | – Yeah. – Sunday or the Sunday before? | -对 -上周日还是上上周日 |
[15:30] | – Casey. – Yeah? | -凯西 -什么事 |
[15:31] | When 61 gets back, send them my way, would you? | 等61号救护车回来 让她们来见我 好吗 |
[15:34] | I’m curious about the old man’s condition. | 我想知道那个老头的情况 |
[15:36] | Sure thing, Chief. | 没问题 队长 |
[15:38] | Why do you suppose he had all those humidifiers? | 你们觉得他为什么有那么多加湿器 |
[15:41] | Probably a lung thing. | 可能是肺有问题 |
[15:43] | My Uncle Ricky, lifelong smoker, | 我叔叔里基原来是个烟鬼 |
[15:46] | he couldn’t survive without a humidifier toward the end. | 没有加湿器撑着早就死掉了 |
[15:49] | That’s not right. | 不对 |
[15:51] | He was too good to end up like that. | 他不该是那个样子 |
[15:54] | Uncle Ricky? | 里基叔叔吗 |
[15:55] | No, the guy we pulled out of that apartment. | 不 我们从公寓里救出来的那人 |
[15:57] | Oh. Why, who is he? | 为什么 他是谁 |
[15:59] | Stoke Porter. | 斯托克·波特 |
[16:01] | South Side Stoke? | 南区斯托克 |
[16:04] | Legend of the blues harmonica? | 蓝调界的口琴传奇 |
[16:06] | Never heard of him. | 没听说过 |
[16:07] | Then you need your horizons broadened. | 那你该拓展下眼界了 |
[16:10] | What do you say we reconvene tomorrow night at my place | 不如明晚我们在我家聚一聚 |
[16:13] | for cigars, bourbon and blues? | 抽点雪茄喝点威士忌 听听蓝调 |
[16:18] | Sounds good to me, Chief. | 我赞成 队长 |
[16:22] | Oh, well I’d have to run it by Trudy. | 我得问问特鲁迪 |
[16:28] | But yes, I will be there. | 不过是的 我会去 |
[16:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:35] | Why are you and me hanging out at Boden’s tomorrow night? | 为什么我们俩明晚要去博登家 |
[16:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:39] | But he seems to need it right now. | 但他现在看起来挺需要这个 |
[16:40] | So we’re gonna do it. | 所以我们该去 |
[16:46] | Friday is in four days. | 离周五就还剩四天了 |
[16:47] | You don’t think that’s a little soon | 你不觉得太仓促了吗 |
[16:50] | to transform Mac’s into Molly’s, | 要把麦克变成莫利酒吧 |
[16:52] | stock the bar, get the drink menus printed up, | 备足酒水 打印酒单 |
[16:55] | and the advertising in place, et cetera? | 准备好广告什么的 |
[16:58] | I already got the advertising locked up. | 广告我已经搞定了 |
[17:00] | Great. | 很好 |
[17:02] | Friday. Why Friday? | 为什么非得是周五 |
[17:04] | Because Friday is the 9th. | 因为这周五是9号 |
[17:06] | And that’s Lily’s lucky number. | 9是莉莉的幸运数字 |
[17:08] | And she said that Mercury is in retrograde. | 而且水星在逆行 |
[17:12] | Or is it not in retrograde? Which is the good one? | 还是不在逆行 哪个好来着 |
[17:14] | Otis, you have to open big, | 奥蒂斯 你必须得盛大开张 |
[17:17] | or this bar is never going to get off the ground. | 否则这酒吧永远不会赚钱的 |
[17:20] | I got this. | 我有数 |
[17:26] | How are you going to stand there | 你怎么能就站在那 |
[17:27] | and let him run point on this? | 看他一个人瞎搞 |
[17:29] | He’s just trying to impress Lily, | 他只是想打动莉莉 |
[17:31] | who’s…never going to sleep with him by the way. | 可惜 她永远不会跟他睡的 |
[17:35] | No, he’s right. This is his idea. | 不 他说得对 这是他的主意 |
[17:37] | I’ve ridden him enough in this life. | 我这辈子已经骂他够多次了 |
[17:39] | Oh. Oh I see, not caring. | 我懂了 不在乎 |
[17:45] | Well, this is a new attitude | 这个新人生态度 |
[17:46] | that I am also going to apply to my life. | 我也要试试看 |
[18:03] | Antonio. | 安东尼奥 |
[18:07] | It occurred to me you left your sweatshirt at my place. | 我想到你把运动衫忘在我家了 |
[18:11] | It says “Diego.” | 这上面写着”迪亚哥” |
[18:13] | Really? | 是吗 |
[18:16] | It doesn’t look like his size. | 看起来不像他的尺寸呢 |
[18:23] | Would you like to come in? | 你想进来吗 |
[18:26] | I mean, sure. | 好 |
[18:34] | Where are the guys? | 剩下两个人去哪了 |
[18:36] | They’re at Molly’s. | 都在莫利酒吧 |
[18:39] | How’s your dad? | 你爸爸怎么样了 |
[18:41] | He’s enjoying the hell out of his 15 minutes, that’s for sure. | 他在享受自己短暂的名气呢 |
[18:45] | He deserves it. | 他应得的 |
[18:49] | When I saw you at the hospital, | 当我在医院看到你时 |
[18:51] | I knew I was in trouble. | 我就知道我有麻烦了 |
[18:54] | Antonio, I’m just not sure if– | 安东尼奥 我不确定… |
[19:01] | I have more to say. | 我还有话想说 |
[19:05] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[19:12] | This is not a good idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[19:15] | Maybe it’s a one-time thing. | 可能就这一次 |
[19:17] | A one-time thing? | 一次吗 |
[19:19] | Yeah. There’s no reason to over-think it. | 对 没理由想太多 |
[19:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:35] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[19:37] | I was headed home, | 我当时在回家路上 |
[19:38] | and there was this guy on the– | 然后这个家伙… |
[19:40] | when is this gonna air? | 这个什么时候播出 |
[19:42] | We’re doing a shoot here. | 我们正在拍摄 |
[19:44] | Just gotta keep the hall clear. | 需要把房间清出来 |
[19:48] | Sure, yeah, I’ll just… come back later. | 好的 那我…待会再来 |
[19:51] | How long a segment is this going to be? | 要拍多长时间的片段呢 |
[19:53] | You don’t have to worry about anything– | 你什么都不必担心… |
[19:57] | so just give us a minute. | 稍等下 |
[20:00] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -慢用 -谢谢 |
[20:02] | Otis. What are you doing here? | 奥蒂斯 你怎么来了 |
[20:04] | I thought you were painting the Molly’s North sign. | 你不是要刷莫利之北酒吧的招牌 |
[20:06] | Oh yeah, I’m just waiting for the first coat to dry. | 对 我在等第一层油漆干呢 |
[20:08] | Listen, the distributor can’t guarantee a delivery by Friday. | 供应商说 不能保证周五前送到货 |
[20:11] | So I figured I would just grab | 所以我决定直接 |
[20:12] | a few cases from our stock. | 从我们的库存里拿几箱 |
[20:14] | You know, just some of the well liquor, the basics. | 就选点高档的酒 再来点基础款 |
[20:17] | You got a little– | 你这里有点… |
[20:19] | – What? – Never mind. | -什么 -算了 |
[20:21] | Hey, did Julius get Lily’s artwork for the taxi tops? | 朱利叶斯把莉莉的作品放到出租车上了吗 |
[20:24] | Yeah, oh, yeah, and now, | 没错 所以现在 |
[20:26] | he needs a signature on this. | 你得在这里签字 |
[20:27] | And a cashier’s check for 25 grand. | 还需要一张两万五的支票 |
[20:31] | 25…thousand? | 两万…五 |
[20:35] | Dollars? | 美金吗 |
[20:37] | – Yeah. – I thought you said | -对 -你不是说 |
[20:38] | that taxis were $250 a top. | 一辆出租车牌二百五美金吗 |
[20:42] | Yeah, with a minimum of 100 cabs. | 对 但是一百辆起订 |
[20:44] | You never said that! | 你之前没说 |
[20:50] | Yeah, I was wondering where | 对 我还在想 |
[20:52] | you were going to get that kind of money. | 你从哪儿找这么多钱 |
[20:53] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[20:55] | We’re toast. | 我们完了 |
[20:56] | We got zero publicity. | 完全没曝光率 |
[20:59] | Nothing! | 什么都没有 |
[21:04] | Okay, there’s this guy at my gym | 好吧 我常去的健身房里 |
[21:06] | who’s been hitting on me for months. | 有个男的已经撩了我几个月 |
[21:07] | He’s a morning DJ at 95.8 FM. | 他在FM95.8当主播 |
[21:10] | Maybe if I bat my eyelashes, | 如果我眨眨睫毛放个电 |
[21:11] | I could finagle a little free press out of him. | 也许他会免费帮我们做点宣传 |
[21:14] | Oh, my God. Yes. | 天哪 太好了 |
[21:16] | Put me on the radio. | 让我上广播 |
[21:18] | Put you on? | 让你上 |
[21:19] | Mm, I just thought that maybe he could mention | 我只是想让他在直播的时候 |
[21:22] | the Molly’s North opening on the air. | 提一下莫利之北酒吧开张的事 |
[21:23] | No, no, no, have you never heard my podcast? | 不 你听过我的电台吗 |
[21:26] | You just put me on the radio, | 你只要负责让我上广播 |
[21:28] | and then just watch the magic happen. | 然后就等着见证奇迹吧 |
[21:32] | I’ll, uh-I’ll see what I can do. | 我试试看吧 |
[21:35] | Thank you. Mm-hmm. | 谢谢 |
[21:36] | This is gonna murder. | 绝对会惊艳全场 |
[21:41] | Otis has a podcast? | 奥蒂斯还有电台吗 |
[21:48] | This is really good. | 音乐很好听 |
[21:51] | So is this. | 酒也好喝 |
[21:56] | You know, I can’t help wondering, | 其实 我一直在想 |
[21:58] | what good is a man’s legacy? | 人到底该留下什么 |
[22:01] | Take your father-in-law. | 比如你岳父 |
[22:02] | Tried to help someone, tried to do something good. | 想救人 想见义勇为 |
[22:04] | Instead, he nearly dies on a grimy train platform. | 结果差点死在沾满污垢的站台上 |
[22:07] | Yeah, but he’s going to pull through fine. | 对 但他会没事的 |
[22:14] | Stoke Porter. | 斯托克·波特 |
[22:17] | He brought life to this music. | 他让这音乐有了灵魂 |
[22:20] | He created art. | 他创作了艺术 |
[22:22] | What thanks does he get? | 可他得到感谢了吗 |
[22:25] | He ends up broke, | 他一贫如洗 |
[22:27] | sick… | 一病不起 |
[22:31] | Suffering alone. | 独自煎熬 |
[22:39] | Where is that bottle? | 酒瓶呢 |
[22:45] | – What is happening? – I have no idea. | -这是怎么了 -我不知道 |
[22:47] | Just drink your bourbon, let the man talk it out. | 喝你的波本吧 让他尽情说 |
[22:56] | You know, we should pay him a visit. | 我们应该去探望他一下 |
[22:58] | What, Stoke? | 谁 斯托克吗 |
[23:00] | Let him know he’s not forgotten. | 让他知道人们没有忘记他 |
[23:02] | That’s a fine idea. | 这主意不错 |
[23:08] | Wait, you mean right now? | 等等 你是说现在吗 |
[23:10] | Hey. Yeah, great, I’m in. | 好 我加入 |
[23:13] | Pass me the album. | 把唱片给我 |
[23:15] | – This guy? – That one. Yep. | -是这个吗 -没错 |
[23:22] | Um, excuse me, we know it’s late, | 不好意思 抱歉这么晚打扰 |
[23:25] | but, uh, we were hoping to say hi to Stoke Porter. | 我们想跟斯托克·波特打个招呼 |
[23:28] | You mean Stanley Porter? | 你是说斯坦利·波特吗 |
[23:31] | Uh, yes, ma’am. I guess so. | 是的 应该是吧 |
[23:34] | You’re not family, then. | 看来你们不是家属 |
[23:36] | No, we were the firefighters that brought him in. | 对 我们是送他过来的消防员 |
[23:41] | I’m sorry, Mr. Porter didn’t make it. | 很遗憾 波特先生没有挺过来 |
[23:50] | That’s terrible. | 太遗憾了 |
[23:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:54] | His daughter flew in from Dallas to see him, but… | 他女儿从达拉斯飞来看他 |
[23:57] | he didn’t hang on long enough. | 他没有坚持很久 |
[24:01] | I’m really sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[24:04] | Are you friends of my father’s? | 你是我爸的朋友吗 |
[24:06] | No, not really, | 不 并不是 |
[24:08] | we just had the pleasure of meeting him. | 我们只是有幸见过他 |
[24:11] | Then you knew him about as well as I did. | 那你对他的了解和我一样多 |
[24:16] | Stoke lived his own way, and my mom had had enough of it. | 斯托克按自己的方式生活 我妈受够了 |
[24:18] | So she took me far away from my father. | 所以她带着我离开了我爸 |
[24:23] | Now all I have left are his debts. | 现在他留给我的只有他的债务 |
[24:41] | Mitch and the guys are on commercial break, | 米奇他们正处于广告休息时间 |
[24:43] | so just come right in, get comfortable. | 所以现在进来就好 放轻松 |
[24:45] | – Okay. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[24:47] | This is Mitch and the guys. | 这就是米奇和他的伙伴们 |
[24:50] | – Hi! – Hey, Stella. | -你们好 -你好啊 史黛拉 |
[24:51] | Hi. | 你好 |
[24:54] | Hey, Mitch, just, thank you. | 米奇 谢谢你 |
[24:56] | Thank you for letting us do this. | 谢谢你让我们这么做 |
[24:57] | – Yeah no problem. – This is Brian… | -没什么的 -这位是布莱恩 |
[24:59] | From Molly’s North. | 莫利之北酒吧的 |
[25:01] | – How you doing? – Hey, Brian, man. | -你好 -你好啊 布莱恩 兄弟 |
[25:02] | Hey, there’s your chair over there. | 你坐那就好 |
[25:03] | Why don’t you throw those headphones on | 戴上耳机 |
[25:05] | and don’t lean too close to the mic, all right? | 不要太靠近麦克风 好吗 |
[25:07] | It’s okay, it’s not my first rodeo. | 好的 这不是我第一次上节目了 |
[25:09] | – All right, great! – All right, we’re back | -很好 -好了 还有 |
[25:11] | 5 4 3… in five, four, three… | |
[25:16] | All right, we’ve got a guest in the studio today. | 今天我们演播室请来一位嘉宾 |
[25:18] | Brian! Brian’s here to tell us about his cool new bar | 布莱恩 布莱恩是来给我们介绍 |
[25:21] | opening up in Bucktown tomorrow night. | 他明晚在巴克镇新开业的酷炫酒吧 |
[25:24] | What’s the place called, Brian? | 叫什么啊 布莱恩 |
[25:32] | The name of the bar, buddy, what’s the bar called? | 酒吧的名字 兄弟 酒吧的名字是什么 |
[25:33] | Sorry, it’s called Mac’s. | 抱歉 是麦克酒吧 |
[25:35] | No, it’s not called Mac’s. Mac’s actually closed down. | 不 不是麦克酒吧 麦克酒吧已经倒闭了 |
[25:38] | It’s called… | 是叫… |
[25:42] | The excitement is building. | 激动人心的时刻到了 |
[25:45] | Our listeners are sitting in their cars | 我们的听众现在正坐在车里 |
[25:48] | right now, waiting for you to say something. | 等着你说点什么呢 |
[25:52] | Anything, Brian! | 说点什么 布莱恩 |
[25:55] | It’s called Molly’s– | 是叫莫利… |
[25:58] | Sorry, buddy! | 抱歉 兄弟 |
[26:01] | Sorry, sorry. Go ahead Brian, | 对不起 对不起 继续 布莱恩 |
[26:03] | I’m sorry man. | 不好意思 兄弟 |
[26:04] | It’s called Molly’s– | 是叫莫利… |
[26:08] | I got you, I got you. | 整到你了 整到你了 |
[26:10] | I’m sorry man, go ahead. | 抱歉 兄弟 继续 |
[26:13] | – Are you ever gonna let me go? – Yeah, yeah, go ahead. | -你玩够了吗 -够了 够了 继续吧 |
[26:15] | Molly’s– | 是叫莫利… |
[26:18] | Come on, it wasn’t a total bust. | 好了 也不算是彻底完蛋 |
[26:20] | It’s not a good promotion if the people didn’t even hear | 如果人们连酒吧的名字都没有听到 |
[26:22] | the name of the bar over all the fart noises. | 只听到了屁声 那这就不是一次好的宣传 |
[26:25] | Hey, your boyfriend really screwed us over. | 你男朋友真的搞死我了 |
[26:28] | A, not my boyfriend. | 首先 他不是我男朋友 |
[26:30] | B, “Put me on the radio and watch the magic happen.” | 其次 “让我上广播 见证奇迹的发生吧” |
[26:34] | Otis, dude, that was hilarious stuff. | 奥蒂斯 哥们 太搞笑了 |
[26:35] | Shut up, Capp. | 闭嘴 卡普 |
[26:37] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[26:39] | The name of the bar is Molly’s North. | 酒吧的名字是莫利之北酒吧 |
[26:41] | I know! You don’t think I feel bad enough? | 我知道 你难道不觉得我已经够难受了吗 |
[26:43] | That was humiliating. | 真是太丢脸了 |
[26:45] | I’m just praying Lily didn’t tune in. | 我现在只祈祷莉莉没有听这档节目 |
[26:49] | Oh, yep, she did. | 她听了 |
[26:52] | Aw, she feels bad for me. | 她很同情我 |
[27:02] | Dawson. | 道森 |
[27:04] | How’s your dad doing? | 你爸怎么样了 |
[27:06] | Uh, pretty good, actually. | 好多了 实际上 |
[27:08] | Handling it a lot better than I am, that’s for sure. | 比我处理的好多了 那是肯定的 |
[27:11] | It’s not easy dealing with a hurting parent. | 照顾一个受伤的父母是很不容易的 |
[27:15] | Are you getting enough time off to go see him? | 你的休假时间够吗 |
[27:19] | Oh, no, he’s got plenty of visitors right now. | 不用了 他现在有很多拜访者 |
[27:23] | Reporters, well-wishers. | 记者 祝福者 |
[27:24] | Half the city’s been in his hospital room. | 有一半市民在他的病房里 |
[27:27] | Well, I’m glad he’s getting some nice attention, | 很高兴他受到了这些良好的关注 |
[27:29] | but I’m sure he’d rather have you there. | 但是我确信他更喜欢你在那里 |
[27:33] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[27:35] | Definitely. | 绝对是这样 |
[27:37] | I’ve met the man. | 我见过他 |
[27:41] | I’ll go by and see him after shift. | 下了班我会去看他的 |
[27:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:46] | You know all these people celebrating him… | 有这么多人表扬他… |
[27:50] | it’s pretty amazing actually. | 其实感觉很不错 |
[27:57] | Squad Three, Ambulance 61, | 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[27:59] | structure fire, 1400 Edgemont Ave. | 建筑火灾 埃奇蒙特街1400号 |
[28:23] | – We miss all the excitement? – Could be. | -我们错过了激动人心的时刻了吗 -可能是 |
[28:25] | We got everyone out and knocked down the fire, | 所有人都疏散了 火也灭了 |
[28:26] | but we’re still waiting to hear overhaul’s complete. | 但我们还在等着最后检查的结果 |
[28:29] | All right, we’ll help you mop up. | 好 我们帮你们扫尾 |
[28:30] | Hey, Cruz, you come with me. | 克鲁兹 跟我来 |
[28:31] | Tony, Capp, you guys sit tight a minute. | 托尼 卡普 你们俩等等 |
[28:33] | – Copy that. – Anybody hurt? | -收到 -有人受伤了吗 |
[28:34] | I don’t think so, but ask around. | 我觉得没有 但是问问吧 |
[28:42] | Is everybody okay? | 大家都还好吗 |
[28:44] | Nobody’s having trouble breathing, no burns? | 没有人呼吸困难吧 没有人被烧伤吧 |
[28:48] | Here honey, let’s have a look. | 这里 亲爱的 来看一下 |
[28:51] | Hey! What are you doing there, hon? | 喂 你在那里干什么 |
[28:52] | You got to stay clear of that building. | 你需要远离这栋楼 |
[28:53] | I just left my purse inside. | 我把钱包忘在里面了 |
[28:54] | – Can I go grab it really quick? – No, sorry, no. | -我能不能进去拿一下 -不行 不好意思 |
[28:56] | There was a fire. Stay way back, please. | 里面发生了火灾 麻烦你离远一点 |
[28:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:00] | Hey, Brett, let’s get some oxygen over here. | 布莱特 拿点氧气过来 |
[29:02] | Yeah, have a seat ma’am. | 好 请坐 女士 |
[29:04] | Damn it. Brett, tell 37 | 可恶 布莱特 告诉37号 |
[29:06] | we have a civilian going in through the back. | 有平民通过后门闯入建筑了 |
[29:08] | What? Where are you going? | 什么 你要去哪儿 |
[29:21] | It’s definitely a lot smokier back here. | 后面的烟更浓一些 |
[29:23] | Copy that, Severide. | 收到 西弗莱德 |
[29:30] | Hey! You can’t be in here. | 喂 你不能进来 |
[29:31] | We got to get out of the building now. | 我们必须立刻离开这里 |
[29:34] | Oh, yeah, here we go. | 找到了 |
[29:35] | We got a fire in the ceiling in the back hallway. | 后走廊的天花板里着火了 |
[29:38] | It’s right by the central oxygen system. | 就在中央供氧系统旁边 |
[29:40] | Kiddo, the fire might not be out yet, let’s go. | 孩子 火可能还没扑灭 快走 |
[29:41] | – Wait, my bag’s right here. – Come on, we got to go. | -等等 我的包在里面 -我们必须离开 |
[29:45] | Dawson, what the hell? | 道森 什么情况 |
[29:47] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[30:04] | Dawson, what are you doing in here? | 道森 你进来干什么 |
[30:06] | Long story, help me get her out. | 说来话长 帮我把她抬出去 |
[30:20] | Come on, let’s move. | 走吧 快点走 |
[30:32] | This way! | 这边 |
[31:00] | Easy, easy now. You took a big bump. | 放轻松 你撞得不轻 |
[31:02] | Just lay back, let me take a look at you. | 躺好 我来给你做下检查 |
[31:06] | All right, how many fingers am I holding up? | 好了 我竖了几根指头 |
[31:08] | Three. | 三根 |
[31:09] | – Now? – Two. | -现在呢 -两根 |
[31:11] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[31:12] | It’s Bria. | 布瑞亚 |
[31:14] | Hi Bria. I’m Gabby. | 你好布瑞亚 我是加比 |
[31:25] | You had a loss of consciousness. | 你刚刚昏倒了 |
[31:26] | We’re taking you to the hospital. | 我们要送你去医院 |
[31:29] | Oh, no, I’m telling you, I’m fine. | 不用了 我没事 |
[31:31] | It’s a bump. | 就撞了一下而已 |
[31:33] | Please let me go home. | 麻烦你让我回家吧 |
[31:36] | I put the drugs back. | 我把药放回去了 |
[31:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:46] | I’m not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[31:49] | Hey, Brett, let’s get her inside. | 布莱特 我们把她搬进去吧 |
[31:51] | – Okay, one sec. – Um… | -好的 稍等 -呃… |
[31:54] | They weren’t for me. | 那药不是给我的 |
[31:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:05] | Otis, why am I getting an alert | 奥蒂斯 我为什么收到条消息说 |
[32:08] | for a $2,000 charge to the Molly’s checking account? | 莫利酒吧的活期存款户头扣了两千块钱 |
[32:11] | What did Cruz talk you into this time? | 克鲁兹又骗你干什么了这次 |
[32:12] | It was my idea. A vintage Wurlitzer jukebox. | 这次是我的主意 一台古董沃丽舍点唱机 |
[32:16] | For Molly’s North. | 放在”莫利之北酒吧” |
[32:19] | Point person. | 核心人物啊 |
[32:25] | Hey, you going to this Molly’s North thing tonight, Chief? | 你今晚去”莫利之北酒吧”那个活动吗 队长 |
[32:27] | Sounds like Otis needs | 奥蒂斯好像 |
[32:28] | all the warm bodies he can get. | 需要尽可能多的人去捧场啊 |
[32:31] | I think I will, Mouch. | 应该会吧 穆奇 |
[32:34] | Think I might bring a friend along. | 我应该还会带个朋友去 |
[32:49] | Uh, I got some beer. | 我买了啤酒 |
[32:51] | Blackhawks are on, I figured we’d order in | 现在有黑鹰队的比赛 想说要不要叫外卖 |
[32:53] | but it looks like you have… | 不过看起来你好像是有… |
[32:56] | Plans. | 约了 |
[32:57] | Yeah, I am going out | 对 我要和电台那个人 |
[32:59] | with that radio guy, Mitch. | 米奇出去约会 |
[33:02] | That’s cool. | 挺好的 |
[33:04] | Yeah, but, uh, rain check on the Blackhawks. | 嗯 黑鹰队的比赛改天再看吧 |
[33:07] | Yeah, well, there’s 82 games a season, so… | 行啊 反正一个赛季有82场比赛呢 |
[33:12] | Good night. | 晚安咯 |
[33:26] | Now we’re talking. | 这才像话嘛 |
[33:32] | Well, we did it. We opened. | 我们成功了 酒吧开业了 |
[33:35] | Crowd could be a bit bigger. | 人可以再多一点 |
[33:38] | The important thing is you got to buy Lily a jukebox. | 重要的是你能给莉莉买这么一台点唱机 |
[33:42] | – The Wurlitzer? – Yeah. | -沃丽舍 -是啊 |
[33:44] | Herrmann, that’s for you. | 赫尔曼 这是给你的 |
[33:45] | What do I want with a Wurlitzer? | 我要这玩意儿干什么 |
[33:47] | You always said, Molly’s works because | 你一直说 莫利酒吧生意好 |
[33:49] | it’s a neighborhood bar. | 是因为它是供街坊休闲的 |
[33:51] | A warm place to hang with good people. | 是一个可以和优秀的人一起聊天的温暖的地方 |
[33:54] | This is the Molly’s North version of that. | “莫利之北酒吧”也想营造那种环境 |
[33:56] | *I’m leavin’ here today* | *今日我将要离开* |
[34:00] | *The sun’s goin’ down* | *太阳就快西沉* |
[34:08] | Nina. | 妮娜 |
[34:11] | You both remember Nina Porter, right? | 你们都记得妮娜·波特吧 |
[34:12] | – Yeah, of course. – Hi. | -当然记得 -你好 |
[34:13] | Nice to see you again, Nina. | 很高兴再次见到你 妮娜 |
[34:15] | – Um, yeah. – Got it. | -是啊 -马上来 |
[34:17] | Thanks for reaching out, Chief Boden. | 谢谢你联系我 博登队长 |
[34:19] | At the hospital, I didn’t realize that | 在医院的时候 我都没意识到 |
[34:21] | you were the firefighters that brought my dad in. | 你们就是把我爸送去医院的消防员 |
[34:24] | I really appreciate you being there for him. | 真的很感谢你们对他的帮助 |
[34:26] | – Thanks. – Um… | -谢谢 -其实 |
[34:28] | My interest in your father | 我对你父亲感兴趣 |
[34:30] | goes a lot deeper than an electrical fire. | 不止是因为一场电火 |
[34:34] | Must have been ’74, ’75, | 那应该是74年或者75年 |
[34:36] | I’m just about old enough for my father | 我当时刚好是我父亲 |
[34:38] | to take me to the Checkerboard Lounge. | 能带我去棋盘酒廊的年纪 |
[34:41] | And, uh, | 然后 |
[34:43] | his favorite act is playing that night. | 那晚有他最喜欢的表演 |
[34:46] | Stoke Porter. | 斯托克·波特 |
[34:49] | My father and I, we had a tricky relationship. | 我父亲和我的关系不太好 |
[34:51] | We didn’t see eye to eye on much. | 我们总是意见不合 |
[34:55] | But that night, sitting up front with him, | 但那晚 跟他一起坐在前排 |
[34:58] | watching him soak up that music. | 看他沉浸在那音乐中 |
[35:02] | The blues. | 那布鲁斯 |
[35:04] | I felt like I stepped into his shoes… | 我感觉我有点 |
[35:08] | just a little bit. | 站在他的角度思考了 |
[35:10] | I understood him a little better. | 我更理解他了 |
[35:14] | Now my father, he’s been gone three years now. | 我父亲已经去世三年了 |
[35:16] | So, uh… | 所以… |
[35:18] | if I close my eyes, | 如果闭上眼睛 |
[35:21] | I can still feel his arm around my shoulder. | 我还是能感觉到他拥着我 |
[35:25] | I can still hear his voice in my ear saying, | 我还是能听到他在我耳边说 |
[35:28] | “Look up there, son. | 看上面 儿子 |
[35:31] | “He gets it. | 他懂 |
[35:33] | That’s Stoke.” | 那才是斯托克 |
[35:41] | That’s what your father did for me. | 这就是你父亲对我的影响 |
[35:51] | So, uh–so we’re gonna drink to him now. | 所以 我们要为他举杯 |
[35:55] | Come on, everybody. | 大家一起来 |
[35:57] | – To Stoke. – To Stoke. | -敬斯托克 -敬斯托克 |
[35:59] | To Stoke. | 敬斯托克 |
[36:08] | Should have held off and planned this a little better, | 我应该再好好计划一下的 |
[36:10] | sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[36:12] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[36:14] | This place hasn’t seen a crowd this big in 10 years. | 这里已经十年没有来这么多人了 |
[36:17] | At least. | 至少十年 |
[36:20] | This is going to work, Brian. | 肯定能行的 布莱恩 |
[36:22] | You think? | 你真这么觉得吗 |
[36:24] | Mm-hm. | 嗯 |
[36:45] | I didn’t know you were going to be here. | 我不知道你会来 |
[36:47] | I was just going to say the same thing. | 我也想这么说 |
[36:52] | It’s a big crowd. | 人很多 |
[36:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:57] | That’s bad. | 很遗憾 |
[37:00] | Bad? | 遗憾 |
[37:02] | It’s good for business, I guess. | 对生意来说是好事 |
[37:05] | I’m just… | 但我… |
[37:07] | not in the mood for a crowd. | 现在不想待在人群里 |
[37:15] | Maybe something more quiet? | 找个更安静点的地方 |
[37:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:21] | That sounds good. | 听上去不错 |
[37:46] | Mmm. Gabriella. | 加布里埃拉 |
[37:49] | Hey Dad. | 爸爸 |
[37:58] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[38:00] | Oh, yeah. You look good. | 没事 你气色不错 |
[38:02] | I am. | 是的 |
[38:04] | Nurse Maggie, she snuck me a meatball sub… | 麦基护士偷偷给了我一个肉丸子 |
[38:08] | And Dr. Rhodes says that | 罗德斯医生说 |
[38:10] | I can go home tomorrow. | 我明天就可以回家了 |
[38:12] | That’s great. I’ll be here to take you. | 太好了 我明天来接你 |
[38:15] | Uh, sorry I didn’t stop by yesterday. | 抱歉昨天没来 |
[38:20] | You don’t look happy. | 你好像不开心 |
[38:22] | I am happy. For you. | 我很开心 为你开心 |
[38:24] | Mmmm, no, there’s something wrong. | 不 不对劲 |
[38:27] | I’m your father, I can tell. | 我是你父亲 我看得出 |
[38:35] | I just… | 我真… |
[38:38] | wish I could have done more to help you when you got hurt. | 希望在你受伤时能多帮帮你 |
[38:42] | Help me? | 帮我 |
[38:45] | Now, listen to me, Gabriella. | 听我说 加布里埃拉 |
[38:49] | You know, this little adventure that I’ve been on, | 我经历的这次小冒险 |
[38:52] | with all the reporters and all this attention… | 这些记者 这些关注 |
[38:56] | Uh, I… I know it’s silly. | 我知道很傻 |
[38:59] | No, it’s not silly. You were a hero out there, dad. | 不 不傻 你是个英雄 爸爸 |
[39:01] | No, it was just a moment. | 不 就只是一时而已 |
[39:03] | It was, like, a quick decision. | 就是一转念的事 |
[39:07] | I know that that doesn’t change who I am. | 我知道那改变不了我的为人 |
[39:11] | Now you, you’re there for people | 而你 即使在最糟糕的时刻 |
[39:15] | even when they’re at their worst. | 你都会去帮别人 |
[39:18] | Like me. | 像我 |
[39:19] | You know, all last year. | 过去一年 |
[39:23] | I was a mess. | 我都一团糟 |
[39:25] | Your brother and your mother wouldn’t even talk to me. | 你哥哥和妈妈甚至都不跟我说话 |
[39:30] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[39:32] | you, my love. | 你 亲爱的女儿 |
[39:35] | You were always there. | 你一直在我身边 |
[39:38] | That’s who you are. | 你就是这样的人 |
[39:42] | You’re the real hero. | 你才是真正的英雄 |
[39:47] | My hero. | 我的英雄 |