时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hope got into a little bit of trouble back home. | 霍普在家那边惹了麻烦 |
[00:03] | I didn’t steal any money. | 我显然什么都没偷 |
[00:04] | She explained it all to me. Small town drama. | 她都跟我解释过了 小镇子是非多 |
[00:08] | What did HQ say about those oxygen bottles? | 总部是怎么说那些氧气筒的 |
[00:10] | I called and left a message this morning, | 我今天早上打电话留了讯息 |
[00:12] | but I think I might have the wrong number. | 但是我觉得我可能打错电话了 |
[00:13] | Yeah, you have an explanation for all of it. | 你怎么都有理由 |
[00:17] | Congratulations, Captain Casey. | 恭喜 凯西队长 |
[00:21] | Starting immediately Captain Casey will be your go-to | 从此刻开始 凯西队长将负责 |
[00:23] | for all personnel-related issues. | 处理有关人事的事务 |
[00:25] | Chief told me he’d back you up | 如果你想当队长的话 |
[00:27] | if you wanted to make captain yourself. | 队长肯定全力支持的 |
[00:31] | I’m in no rush. | 我不着急 |
[00:37] | Impressive stack of forms on your desk. | 你的桌子上堆了一大堆文件 |
[00:39] | You having a paper drive? | 要忙着处理文件吗 |
[00:40] | That’s the paperwork I get to deal with thanks to these. | 这么多文件还得归功于这个 |
[00:43] | I was thinking of giving up bacon for health reasons, | 我想为了我的健康着想不吃培根了 |
[00:46] | but Trudy has two rules for men. | 但是特鲁迪对男人有两个标准 |
[00:49] | No cats, and no vegetarians. | 不准养猫 不准素食 |
[00:51] | I’d add sandals to that list. | 还得加一条不得穿拖鞋 |
[00:53] | If we put together a list like that for women, | 如果我们给女人列一张这种表 |
[00:55] | you would murder us. | 你们肯定会杀了我们 |
[00:57] | That’s not true. Try it. | 不是这样的 你试试 |
[01:02] | Do not. | 不要 |
[01:03] | Oh, no, please. I’m interested. | 不 拜托 我很感兴趣 |
[01:10] | – Maybe just– – Come on, Otis. | -也许只是 -快啊 奥蒂斯 |
[01:12] | What’s on the list? | 表上有什么 |
[01:15] | No…racists? | 不能…种族歧视 |
[01:19] | Is that a question? | 这是个疑问句吗 |
[01:20] | You’re not sure? | 你并不确定 |
[01:22] | Never had a chance. | 没戏了 |
[01:29] | What a nice welcome. | 真热烈 |
[01:30] | Yeah, nothing cheers up this crowd like paychecks. | 这些人最喜欢发工资了 |
[01:33] | Sylvie Brett, there you go. | 希尔薇·布莱特 给 |
[01:36] | – Thank you. Matthew Casey. – Yep. | -谢谢 马修·凯西 -给我 |
[01:37] | Hey your first Captain’s paycheck. | 你当上队长后的第一份工资 |
[01:39] | Oh, must be nice. | 肯定很棒 |
[01:41] | Christopher Herrmann. | 克里斯托弗·赫尔曼 |
[01:44] | There you go, Kelly. | 给 凯利 |
[01:46] | Happy payday, everyone. | 发工资日愉快 |
[01:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:50] | Forgot someone. | 忘了我吧 |
[01:51] | Oh, there wasn’t a check in the package for you, | 包裹里没有你的支票 |
[01:52] | so I figured you must have direct deposit. | 所以我想肯定是直接打给你了 |
[01:55] | Nope, I get a check every week, just like everyone else. | 不 我每周都有支票 和大家一样 |
[01:59] | Or at least, I did until today. | 或者至少 今天之前是有的 |
[02:01] | I’m not sure what happened, | 我不确定是怎么回事 |
[02:02] | but I’ll call over to payroll right now. | 但我马上打给工资办的人 |
[02:04] | I’m really sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[02:09] | Don’t worry. She’ll find it. | 别担心 她会找到的 |
[02:14] | Hey, yo, you’re blocking emergency vehicles here! | 你挡住了紧急用车出口 |
[02:17] | Deliveries go around back to the kitchen door! | 快递车停在厨房门后面 |
[02:20] | Not this. It’s too big. | 这个不行 太大了 |
[02:21] | Holy smokes. What is that? | 上帝啊 这是什么 |
[02:23] | Couldn’t tell you. Belongs to a Brian Zvonecek. | 不能告诉你 这是布莱恩·兹沃内切克的 |
[02:27] | Hey, Cruz. Go find Otis, would you? | 克鲁兹 能去叫一下奥蒂斯吗 |
[02:30] | Hey, Otis! Get out here! | 奥蒂斯 赶紧过来 |
[02:34] | What’d Otis do now? | 奥蒂斯怎么了 |
[02:35] | Ordered something all the way from Osaka. | 从大阪定了什么东西 |
[02:43] | Is this what I think it is? | 这是我想的那个东西吗 |
[02:46] | You tell us. | 你说呢 |
[02:48] | What is it, Otis? | 这是什么 奥蒂斯 |
[02:50] | This, gentlemen, is the future. | 先生们 这是未来 |
[02:55] | Truck 81, Ambulance 61. Person injured… | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 人员受伤 |
[02:58] | Hey, Cruz, can you drag that in for me? | 克鲁兹 你能帮我把这个拖进去吗 |
[03:00] | Real gentle. Thanks, pal. | 轻点 谢了 伙计 |
[03:24] | You guys better hurry. | 你们最好快点 |
[03:25] | Where’s the victim? | 伤者在哪里 |
[03:26] | Right this way with an attempted break-in. | 这边 他试图入室偷窃 |
[03:28] | Didn’t work out for the kid. | 结果没成功 |
[03:29] | Got him real good. | 还受了好罪 |
[03:35] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[03:39] | 81 to Main, you better send out Rescue Squad. | 81号云梯车呼叫总部 最好派出救援队 |
[03:52] | All right. Stop moving, buddy. | 好了 别动 伙计 |
[03:54] | The more you move, the worse it gets. | 你越动情况就越糟糕 |
[03:59] | Watch your backs. | 小心 |
[04:09] | He’s losing a lot of blood, | 他失血过多 |
[04:10] | and the medics can’t work on him | 在我们把他救下来之前 |
[04:11] | until we get him out of that mess. | 医护人员没法包扎 |
[04:12] | Truck can get him down here, | 云梯队能把他弄下来 |
[04:13] | but I want Squad to cut him free. | 但我希望救援队剪断电线 |
[04:15] | No, let’s leave him where he is. | 不 就让他待在那里吧 |
[04:17] | Cruz, grab a Stokes basket, a rope, and a pulley. | 克鲁兹 拿救生吊篮 绳子和滑轮 |
[04:20] | – Copy that. – What are you doing? | -收到 -你做什么 |
[04:21] | Gonna reposition the aerial. | 移动云梯车的位置 |
[04:23] | Make it an overhead anchor point. | 让其成为头顶的锚定点 |
[04:24] | We’ll take the Stokes basket, | 我们用救生吊篮 |
[04:25] | and we’ll raise it up to the victim, | 升到伤者那边 |
[04:27] | secure him in it, and then we’ll extract the wires. | 让他进去 然后弄断电线 |
[04:29] | – Strand by strand. – That’ll take way too long. | -一根一根剪断 -那会花太长时间 |
[04:31] | I Just want to cut the whole section free, | 要把电线网都切断 |
[04:33] | and bring him down, you can disentangle him on the ground. | 救他下来 在地上给他解开 |
[04:35] | Casey, you see where that wire’s digging into his leg? | 凯西 你看见电线插进了他大腿的什么地方吗 |
[04:38] | Yeah, that’s why I want to bring him down, | 看见了 所以我希望把他救下来 |
[04:39] | so the medics can stop the bleeding. | 好让医护人员止血 |
[04:41] | I say we should keep him stable. | 我觉得我们该让他保持稳定 |
[04:43] | Mouch! Get that ladder up! | 穆奇 搭梯子 |
[04:44] | Mouch, scrub that. Stay where you are. | 穆奇 别听 待在原地 |
[04:48] | I’m making the call. | 我来做决定 |
[04:49] | We bring the victim down, and work on the ground. | 我们救下伤者 然后在地上处理 |
[04:53] | Stokes basket is ready, Lieutenant. | 救生吊篮准备好了 副队 |
[04:55] | No, we don’t need it. | 我们不需要了 |
[04:57] | Captain says we’re gonna bring the victim down | 队长说我们现在就要救伤者下来 |
[04:59] | right now, wire and all. | 连同电线一起 |
[05:01] | Grab the bolt cutters, and head up on the roof. | 去拿断线钳 然后上屋顶 |
[05:03] | – Copy. – Herrmann, | -收到 -赫尔曼 |
[05:04] | let me up on that ladder. | 让我上梯子 |
[05:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:12] | Tony, let’s move this dumpster. | 托尼 把垃圾箱挪开 |
[05:14] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:27] | – Ready, Lieutenant? – Go for it. | -准备好了吗 副队 -开始吧 |
[05:38] | – Let me grab the pole. – Flip it. | -让我抓住杆子 -抛过来 |
[05:48] | – You got it, Kidd? – Yeah. | -扶住了吗 基德 -是的 |
[06:01] | Wait. That’s it. Stop. | 等等 好 停 |
[06:06] | Hey, watch the barbs. | 小心倒钩 |
[06:07] | Wire’s under a lot of tension. | 电线受到的压力很大 |
[06:09] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[06:14] | Watch it. | 小心 |
[06:16] | Okay. Bring him down. | 好 放他下来 |
[06:19] | Slowly. | 慢点 |
[06:22] | – Okay? – Got it. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[06:26] | Got it. | 好了 |
[06:30] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[06:37] | We got a bleeder. | 他大出血了 |
[06:39] | Femoral artery. We need to transport now. | 股动脉出血 现在就得去医院 |
[06:41] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[06:45] | Nice work. | 做得好 |
[06:59] | Did things seem a little hostile back there | 刚才凯西和西弗莱德之间 |
[07:00] | between Casey and Severide? | 是不是有点敌意 |
[07:02] | Yeah, Squad always thinks | 是啊 救援队总是认为 |
[07:04] | they know better than everyone else. | 他们比其他人更明白 |
[07:05] | Okay, thank you, bye. | 好 谢谢 再见 |
[07:07] | – Hey, Stella. – Hi. | -史黛拉 -好啊 |
[07:08] | That was payroll, and according to their system | 是工资部门 根据他们的系统 |
[07:10] | they did issue a check for you, | 他们给你开了支票 |
[07:11] | but it wasn’t in the packet, | 但信封里没有 |
[07:13] | so they must have messed up somewhere along the line. | 他们肯定是在什么地方出差错了 |
[07:16] | – Someone did, yeah. – Oh, mistakes happen. | -是有人犯错了 -谁不犯错呢 |
[07:19] | I will figure all of this out, I promise. | 我会搞定这一切的 我保证 |
[07:21] | Maybe it was in another packet. | 也许在别的信封里 |
[07:23] | I will get your check to you ASAP. | 我会尽快把支票给你的 |
[07:26] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:30] | Of course it has to be Stella’s check that goes missing. | 偏偏是史黛拉的支票丢了 |
[07:33] | She already hates me. | 她已经讨厌我了 |
[07:34] | This is only gonna make it worse. | 这只会让她更讨厌我 |
[07:35] | – She doesn’t hate you. – Oh, please. | -她不讨厌你 -不可能 |
[07:37] | I can tell, even if I have no idea why. | 我都能看出来 虽然不知道为什么 |
[07:43] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[07:47] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[07:49] | I had my mom send a bunch of stuff from Fowlerton. | 我让我妈从福勒顿寄了不少东西过来 |
[07:51] | This was in the box. | 盒子里就有这个 |
[07:52] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[07:56] | Look at what dorks we were. | 看看我们当年多么呆萌 |
[07:58] | Oh, yeah, you were never a dork. | 你一点都不呆 |
[08:01] | that’s the year I got braces. | 那年我上了牙套 |
[08:04] | – You were such a good girl. – Mm, you weren’t. | -你真是个乖女孩 -你不是 |
[08:13] | Herrmann, have you seen Severide? | 赫尔曼 你看见西弗莱德了吗 |
[08:15] | Nah, but come here, Otis wants to show us something. | 没 来一下 奥蒂斯要让我们看个东西 |
[08:21] | What’s in the crate? | 箱子里是什么 |
[08:23] | Otis says it’s the future. | 奥蒂斯说这是未来 |
[08:26] | Hey, Kidd, come on in. You’re gonna want to see this. | 基德 快来 你肯定想看看这个 |
[08:30] | Okay, so, a few months back, I signed up with a manufacturer | 好吧 几个月前我报名参加了一家制造商的 |
[08:33] | to beta test a new piece of equipment. | 新设备测试项目 |
[08:35] | And you didn’t run it by me first? | 你怎么没跟我申请 |
[08:37] | No, but I’m personally liable for the loaner unit, | 是没有 但这是我个人担保贷款买的 |
[08:40] | so I figured I didn’t need your authorization. | 所以我觉得应该不需要你点头 |
[08:42] | You did. | 你需要 |
[08:43] | Oh, okay. I understand that now, | 好吧 我现在知道了 |
[08:45] | but Casey, you’re gonna love this. | 不过凯西 你肯定会喜欢的 |
[08:47] | Because we’re not talking about some new tool or piece of gear. | 因为我们说的可不是普通的新工具新设备 |
[08:52] | This is a whole new class of firefighting technology. | 这是全新一代的灭火科技 |
[08:57] | Otis, open the box. | 奥蒂斯 快开箱 |
[08:58] | Tony? | 托尼 |
[09:14] | This is the Kyujo Nakama 250. | 这就是狂火绝灭250号 |
[09:17] | Did you call it Cujo? | 你说这是”狂犬”吗 |
[09:18] | No, I didn’t. This is the Kyujo Nakama. | 我没有 这是狂火绝灭设备 |
[09:23] | Which means “The Rescue Pal.” | 意思就是”灭火小能手” |
[09:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:34] | With all the new responsibilities | 凯西已经要应付不少 |
[09:35] | that Casey’s got, you’re just gonna drop that in his lap too? | 新的责任了 你还拿这个给他添乱 |
[09:38] | He’s gonna thank me for this, okay? | 他会感谢我的好吗 |
[09:40] | This machine is gonna change everything. | 这个机器会改变一切的 |
[09:43] | Sure, by putting us out of a job. | 是啊 让我们都失业 |
[09:45] | Yeah, machines are taking over fast enough | 是啊 机器取代人类已经很快了 |
[09:47] | without traitors like you, you know, | 即便没有你这样的叛徒 |
[09:49] | rolling out the red carpet for ’em. | 八抬大轿把它们请进门来 |
[09:59] | Hey. Victim’s gonna pull through. | 受害者会挺过来的 |
[10:01] | Never lost consciousness the whole way to the hospital. | 去医院的路上一直很清醒 没有昏厥 |
[10:03] | Thought you’d want to know. | 觉得你应该知道一下 |
[10:05] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[10:09] | Everything okay? | 有什么问题吗 |
[10:14] | – Casey… – Yeah. | -凯西 -怎么了 |
[10:16] | When you escalate a call, a routine call– | 当你升级救援 升级普通的救援任务 |
[10:19] | and bring in Squad, that generally means | 让抢险队出动 那一般就意味着 |
[10:22] | the Squad officer is now in charge of the scene. | 在现场抢险队长负责指挥 |
[10:25] | Generally, yes. But in this case– | 一般是这样 但是这一次 |
[10:27] | So what’s the point of asking me for my expertise | 那你为什么还要问我的意见呢 |
[10:29] | if you’re just gonna pull rank and make me do things your way? | 反正你都要拿官阶压我 让我听你的命令 |
[10:31] | Whoa, I-I didn’t pull rank– | 慢着 我可没拿官阶压你 |
[10:35] | I’ve worked under a lot of chiefs and officers, | 我在很多队长和管理人员手下干过 |
[10:37] | and I’ve never seen a good leader ignore an expert opinion | 从来没遇见过哪个会故意无视专业意见 |
[10:40] | just because he could. | 只因为他有这个权力 |
[10:41] | Severide, I wasn’t looking for an assessment | 西弗莱德 我没有请你来评估 |
[10:44] | of my leadership abilities. | 我的领导水平 |
[10:45] | I just came to tell you about the victim. | 我只是来跟你通报下伤员情况 |
[10:50] | Fair enough. | 那好 |
[10:51] | Thanks for the update. | 多谢告知 |
[11:10] | We have a problem. | 我们有问题了 |
[11:12] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[11:13] | Nothing life or death, | 没什么大不了的 |
[11:14] | just I had a little friction with Severide | 就是我和西弗莱德发生了一点小摩擦 |
[11:17] | on our last call. | 就上一个任务的时候 |
[11:19] | I’ll spare you the details. Suffice it to say, | 我会给你详细报告 但我得说 |
[11:21] | he didn’t want to follow my command. | 是他不听我的命令 |
[11:24] | Now I get it. He had his opinion | 我明白 他对救援 |
[11:25] | about the rescue, as he should, | 有自己的看法 |
[11:28] | but he put me in a position | 但他让我 |
[11:29] | where I had to issue a direct order. | 不得不直接命令他才行 |
[11:31] | And now he’s all bent out of shape. | 现在他还大发雷霆 |
[11:35] | You need to talk to him, Chief. | 你得和他谈谈 队长 |
[11:37] | – Me? – Yeah, I already tried, | -我 -对 我已经试过了 |
[11:39] | but you know, we were friends, and… | 但你知道 我们以前是朋友… |
[11:43] | I think it’s hard for him to accept the new dynamic. | 我觉得他挺难接受新的动态的 |
[11:46] | I thought you said “We” had a problem, Captain. | 你刚刚好像说”我们”有麻烦了 队长 |
[11:49] | Well, it’s my problem, Chief, but– | 是我的麻烦 队长 但… |
[11:51] | Then you should deal with it. | 那就该由你去解决 |
[11:52] | Otherwise, you make it my problem, | 要不然就成了我的麻烦了 |
[11:54] | and you might not like my solution. | 而且你可能不会喜欢我的解决方式 |
[11:58] | I can’t have discord in my command structure. | 我不能容忍我手下有不和的情况 |
[12:01] | That’s a untenable situation. | 坚决不能容忍 |
[12:17] | Stokes basket was a good idea. | 救生吊篮是个好主意 |
[12:20] | Yeah, I thought so. | 我也觉得 |
[12:21] | Why did Casey have to overrule you on that? | 为什么凯西要否决这个提议 |
[12:24] | Couldn’t tell you. | 我也不知道 |
[12:28] | I mean, you know I love Casey. | 我是喜欢凯西 |
[12:31] | But he ought to have more respect for Rescue Squad. | 但他应该尊重救援队 |
[12:34] | All our know-how. The extra training we do. | 尊重我们的救援技术 我们的额外训练 |
[12:36] | You gonna finish that compartment | 你什么时候才能整理好啊 |
[12:37] | anytime today, Cruz? | 克鲁兹 |
[12:45] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[12:48] | Maybe she took it. | 也许是她拿的 |
[12:52] | I mean, she got in trouble for stealing at her old job. | 她以前工作就因为偷窃惹了麻烦 |
[12:54] | She did not. | 她没有 |
[12:59] | Look, if you’re talking about Hope, | 听着 如果你说的是霍普 |
[13:01] | she would never do that. | 她从没做过 |
[13:02] | You know that thing in Fowlerton | 你知道在福勒顿的事 |
[13:03] | was just her crazy boss making stuff up. | 只是她的疯子老板编的 |
[13:05] | I know that’s what she says. | 那是她的说法 |
[13:07] | Hope can’t steal your check. | 霍普不可能偷你的支票 |
[13:09] | Accounting already stopped payment on it. | 会计已经冻结了 |
[13:10] | I don’t know what she’s up to. | 我不知道她想干什么 |
[13:11] | The whole thing is weird. | 整件事都很奇怪 |
[13:13] | I have never had an issue with payroll ever. | 我的工资单从来没出过问题 |
[13:15] | Have you guys? | 你们出过吗 |
[13:17] | No. | 没有 |
[13:18] | No, but that’s– | 没有 但那… |
[13:19] | Seems to me that she is either messing with me, | 我认为她不是在跟我作对 |
[13:23] | or she’s incompetent. | 就是她无能 |
[13:24] | And neither one of those things are good. | 而这两者都不怎么样 |
[13:26] | Or accounting made a mistake. | 或者是会计出错了 |
[13:28] | And she’s bending over backwards trying to help you. | 而她还回头去帮你咨询了 |
[13:31] | It’s funny that your problems with Hope started | 有意思的是 你和霍普不对付 |
[13:33] | right after she slept with Severide. | 就是在西弗莱德和她睡了之后 |
[13:40] | My… | 我… |
[13:42] | my problem is that money is tight. | 我的问题是我手头紧 |
[13:45] | And I’m gonna miss a car payment | 因为她的失误 |
[13:47] | because of her screw-up! | 我这个月的车贷就还不上了 |
[13:48] | Guys, come on. | 你们好了 |
[13:52] | Oh, good. You’re here. | 太好了 你在这儿 |
[13:53] | I just talked to Yvonne in payroll, | 我和伊冯说了工资的事 |
[13:55] | and they’re gonna cut you a new check, | 他们会给你重开支票 |
[13:57] | but they say it’s gonna take like two weeks to process. | 但他们说需要两周时间 |
[13:59] | I told them they had to do better than that, | 我告诉他们要更快 |
[14:01] | and I will make sure that they do. | 我会催他们的 |
[14:05] | I just wanted to keep you updated. | 就过来和你说一声 |
[14:08] | Good. | 好的 |
[14:11] | Thanks, Hope. | 谢谢 霍普 |
[14:15] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[14:19] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[14:23] | Don’t put Brett in the middle of this. | 别让布莱特难做人 |
[14:27] | Brett did that. Not me. | 那是布莱特找事 不是我 |
[14:30] | I’m not the bad guy here. | 我不是坏人 |
[14:41] | Are we sure this is a good idea? | 确定这是个好主意吗 |
[14:43] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[14:45] | The Rescue Pal is on duty. | 救援小能手马上就来 |
[14:55] | Firehouse burns down. Film at 11:00. | 11点新闻 消防队烧毁 |
[15:00] | Otis! | 奥蒂斯 |
[15:01] | I got it, I got it. | 我行的 我行的 |
[15:04] | And the robot rebellion has begun. | 机器人叛乱开始了 |
[15:10] | Oh…okay. Okay. | 好吧 好 |
[15:13] | Go. | 去 |
[15:18] | Not a problem. Not a problem. | 没问题的 没问题 |
[15:19] | Not a problem. I got this. | 没事 我行的 |
[15:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:35] | Ambulance 61. Person in Distress. | 61号救护车 人员遇险 |
[15:38] | Halsted and West Washington. | 霍斯特德与西华盛顿街交叉口 |
[15:43] | Looks like a good time to get out of here. | 真是逃命的好时候 |
[15:57] | She’s over here. Let me show you. | 她在那里 我带你们过去 |
[16:00] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[16:03] | I brought her a chair because she wasn’t feeling good. | 她感觉不舒服 我给她拿了把椅子 |
[16:05] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[16:12] | Her pulse is tacky. About 110. | 脉搏散乱 大约每分钟110 |
[16:14] | She was in the aisle complaining of lightheadedness | 我发现她时 她在这个通道里 |
[16:16] | when I found her. She’s about eight months along. | 说自己头晕 怀孕约八个月 |
[16:19] | I’m a doctor. | 我是医生 |
[16:20] | Oh, great. We got it from here. | 很好 剩下交给我们吧 |
[16:22] | – Thank you. – Okay, I’m Pete Calhoun. | -谢谢你了 -好 我叫皮特·卡尔霍恩 |
[16:24] | Let me know if you need anything. | 如果有需要可以喊我 |
[16:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:26] | Hi, I’m Gabby. What’s your name? | 你好 我是加比 你叫什么名字 |
[16:28] | I’m Deborah. | 黛博拉 |
[16:30] | I’m fine, really. I’m just a little bit dizzy. | 我没事 真的 就是有点头晕 |
[16:33] | Check her blood pressure? | 量一下她的血压吧 |
[16:35] | Lucky we got a doctor here. | 幸好有位医生在 |
[16:37] | Did the dizziness come on suddenly, or…? | 你是突然有头晕的感觉 还是… |
[16:40] | I guess, I… yeah, I think. | 我猜是吧 是的 |
[16:46] | Deborah, do you know where you are? | 黛博拉 你知道你在哪里吗 |
[16:48] | I…I… | 我… |
[16:51] | Deborah? | 黛博拉 |
[16:51] | Oh, her blood pressure’s really high: 190/108. | 她的血压很高 190/108 |
[17:04] | She’s eclamptic. | 子痫发作 |
[17:05] | We need to stop her seizures and get her to Med fast. | 我们必须尽快阻止抽搐 送她去芝加哥医院 |
[17:07] | She needs to deliver. | 她需要尽快生产 |
[17:08] | Careful. No stimulation. | 当心 不能刺激到她 |
[17:09] | You need to administer magnesium sulfate for the seizures. | 你们得给予硫酸镁缓解抽搐 |
[17:11] | Yeah, they took that off our rigs a long time ago. | 我们早就不用那个了 |
[17:14] | All right. | 好 |
[17:32] | Pushing two milligrams of Versed. | 注射两毫克咪达唑仑 |
[17:33] | – I can help hold her. – Sir, we need you to back off. | -我可以帮你托着她 -先生 请退后 |
[17:45] | Pushing two more milligrams. | 再次注射两毫克 |
[17:57] | Okay, let’s get her out of here. | 好 我们把她抬出去 |
[17:58] | Yep. | 好 |
[18:05] | Get her on a cardiac monitor. | 记得给她连上心脏监视器 |
[18:08] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[18:12] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[18:13] | Yeah, of course. I hope she’s okay. | 不客气 但愿她没事 |
[18:25] | Hey, Cruz. Severide come in yet? | 克鲁兹 西弗莱德来了吗 |
[18:29] | Yeah, he took off right from the apparatus floor. | 是 他直接从车库走了 |
[18:31] | He didn’t even change? | 连衣服也没换吗 |
[18:47] | You get an update on your pregnant victim? | 你那个怀孕伤员有新消息吗 |
[18:50] | Yeah, yeah, they did a C-section at the hospital, | 是 医院给她做了剖腹产 |
[18:52] | and both the mom and baby are stable. | 母亲和孩子状况都稳定 |
[18:54] | Nice going. | 不错嘛 |
[18:57] | You, uh…where’s Brett? Did she cut out early? | 布莱特人呢 先走了吗 |
[19:01] | Yeah. She was vague about why. | 是 她说得含含糊糊的 |
[19:02] | I think something’s going on. | 我觉得是有什么事 |
[19:04] | Or she wanted to avoid walking out with me. | 也许她是不想跟我一起出去 |
[19:06] | There must be some way to expedite that check. | 肯定有办法加快拿到支票吧 |
[19:08] | Let me talk to your supervisor. | 麻烦叫一下你们领导 |
[19:13] | If and when Hope actually gets me my check, | 等霍普什么时候把我的支票给我 |
[19:15] | I will apologize to Brett. | 我就跟布莱特道歉 |
[19:17] | But she should apologize for that Severide comment. | 但她应该先为之前说西弗莱德那话道歉 |
[19:21] | I was kind of proud of her for that one. | 可我觉得她说得挺对的 |
[19:25] | Yeah, me too. | 其实我也是 |
[19:26] | Herrmann, did you see this? | 赫尔曼 你看看他 |
[19:35] | What the hell’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[19:36] | I got to lock up the robot. | 我得把机器人锁起来 |
[19:37] | I can’t risk the other shifts mishandling it. | 不然其他排班的人可能会弄坏 |
[19:39] | So you’re putting it in our food locker? | 你要把它放进食品柜吗 |
[19:41] | You got a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[19:42] | Yeah, don’t put it in our food locker. | 有啊 别放进食品柜 |
[19:44] | You can’t leave this stuff out, Otis. | 这些吃的不能放在外面 奥蒂斯 |
[19:46] | Those guys on third shift are like raccoons. | 第三排班的那帮人就跟浣熊一样 |
[19:49] | They’ll eat all our Dum-Dums. | 他们会把咱们的零食洗劫一空 |
[19:51] | Guys, this machine cost 9 million Yan. | 兄弟们 这机器花了900万日元 |
[19:54] | And I’m the one that’s responsible for it. | 而且由我负责 |
[19:59] | Hey, Captain, Otis is trying to turn our food locker | 队长 奥蒂斯要把我们的食品柜 |
[20:02] | into a doggie crate for his stupid robot. | 改成装破机器人的狗窝 |
[20:05] | Figure it out. | 自己解决 |
[20:17] | There. I figured it out. | 看 我解决了 |
[20:40] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[20:41] | I’m just glad that you showed up. | 你能来我就很开心了 |
[20:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:46] | I was worried that the stalker-ish way | 我还担心从芝加哥消防局查你号码 |
[20:49] | I tracked down your number at the CFD | 这种跟踪狂式的做法 |
[20:50] | might’ve sent you running. | 可能把你吓跑了 |
[20:52] | Oh, it still might. | 我还可能会跑 |
[20:54] | I just figured I’d get a nice meal out of you first. | 不过我觉得可以先吃你一顿再说 |
[20:57] | Smart woman. | 聪明 |
[21:01] | You were really impressive treating that victim on scene. | 你今天救那位伤者的做法非常好 |
[21:04] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:07] | – So how long have you- – What kind of doctor– | -你当消防… -你是哪科医生… |
[21:13] | How about I order us some wine? | 不如我叫点红酒吧 |
[21:16] | Smart man. | 聪明 |
[21:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:29] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样 |
[21:32] | You and I have been working together a long time. | 我们已经一起配合很久了 |
[21:34] | And developed a certain dynamic. | 也定下了一种相处模式 |
[21:36] | But just because the dynamic has changed– | 即便这种模式发生了变化… |
[21:38] | My plan was better. | 我的计划更好 |
[21:41] | Can I just finish? | 能让我说完吗 |
[21:42] | I know the kid was bleeding out. | 我知道那个小孩失血过多 |
[21:43] | The Stokes basket, it wouldn’t have taken that much longer, | 救生吊篮用不了太多时间 |
[21:45] | and we could’ve kept him stable. | 我们可以稳住他 |
[21:48] | Here’s a similar rescue. | 有一次类似情况 |
[21:49] | Utility worker gets his arm snagged up on a telephone pole. | 杂工胳膊被卡在了电话亭里 |
[21:52] | That’s where I got my idea. | 我就是从这里得到的启发 |
[21:53] | Severide, are we talking about | 西弗莱德 我们这样谈 |
[21:55] | the best way to handle a call, or are you just miffed | 是在说最佳救助方法 还是因为 |
[21:57] | because I got my captain’s bugles before you? | 我比你先升职所以你心里不爽 |
[22:02] | The victim’s gonna lose his leg. | 受害者的腿要保不住了 |
[22:05] | – What? – I talked to Maggie over at Med. | -什么 -我跟医院的麦基聊了 |
[22:07] | The femoral artery, it’s ruined. | 他的股动脉已经坏死 |
[22:08] | The nerve damage is too great. | 神经损伤太严重 |
[22:10] | They’re gonna amputate first thing in the morning. | 他们明天一大早就做截肢手术 |
[22:13] | And your plan could’ve saved his leg? | 那你的计划就能保住他的腿吗 |
[22:16] | – You know that for a fact? – Casey, it was a better plan. | -你能保证这一点吗 -凯西 我的计划更好 |
[22:18] | You have no idea if it would’ve made a difference. | 你不知道换个做法是否会不一样 |
[22:21] | Come on. Nobody can know that. | 对吧 谁都不知道 |
[22:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:26] | Should’ve kept him stable. | 应该先稳住他的 |
[22:49] | I’m not really a kissing-onthe-first-date kind of girl. | 其实我不是那种初次约会就接吻的女孩 |
[22:53] | Oh, okay. I respect that. | 好 我尊重这一点 |
[22:57] | But the thing at the ambulance | 不过你在救护车旁 |
[22:59] | when you smiled at me, that was kind of a first date. | 冲我笑那次 那就算初次约会了 |
[23:03] | Oh, so this would be like our second date. | 所以这就是我们第二次约会 |
[23:05] | – Right. Right. – Oh, I respect that even more. | -对 -我更尊重这一点 |
[23:07] | You’re very respectful. | 你很懂尊重啊 |
[23:12] | Which is a good reason for you to invite me up to your apartment. | 所以你才该邀请我去你家 |
[23:18] | I have two roommates who are man-children. | 我有两个不成熟的室友 |
[23:21] | I can handle that. | 我能应付 |
[23:31] | That’s the hospital. One second. | 医院来电 等我一下 |
[23:39] | Okay, yeah, yeah. Be right there. | 好好 马上过去 |
[23:42] | I am so sorry. This is a patient emergency. | 我很抱歉 我有急诊病人 |
[23:45] | I have to go deal with this. | 我得马上去处理 |
[23:47] | But I had a really good time tonight. | 但我今晚过得很愉快 |
[23:48] | Can we do this again soon? Like imminently? | 我们能再约一次吗 尽快再约 |
[23:52] | I’d like that. | 好的 |
[23:57] | Okay. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[23:58] | Bye. | 再见 |
[24:12] | New IPA from Printer’s Row. | 酒店买来的新麦芽酒 |
[24:18] | And the Blackhawks game is on. | 电视正在播黑鹰队的比赛 |
[24:22] | You just solved all our problems. | 你刚解决了我们所有的烦恼 |
[24:30] | I got into this thing with Brett at work today, and– | 我今天上班时和布莱特发生不快… |
[24:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:36] | How about no firehouse talk? | 不如别谈消防局的事了 |
[24:39] | Yeah, I like it. | 好 我同意 |
[24:41] | You gotta keep work and personal life separate. | 我们该把工作和私生活分开 |
[24:44] | It’s the only way to go. | 只有这样才行 |
[24:46] | It’s the only way. | 只有这样才行 |
[24:56] | So what happens if I don’t pay rent this month? | 如果我这个月不交租会怎样 |
[25:09] | You keep plying me with beer and hockey, | 你只要让我有酒喝 有球赛看 |
[25:11] | you can stay as long as you want. | 你想待多久都可以 |
[25:19] | You’re a good friend. | 你这个朋友够义气 |
[25:30] | All those years I supervised 200 men in that office, | 这么多年 我曾在那里管理过两百人 |
[25:33] | and now I’m answering to a kid half my age. | 现在要听命于一个我一半年纪的小伙子 |
[25:37] | I gotta tell you the truth, baby. | 我得跟你说实话 亲爱的 |
[25:39] | I couldn’t be happier. | 我开心死了 |
[25:40] | Aww, I’m glad the job’s working out. | 我很高兴你工作顺利 |
[25:42] | Ah. Enough about the office. | 不聊工作上的事了 |
[25:43] | Now how you doing? Things are going well, huh? | 你怎么样 一切还顺利吧 |
[25:46] | And Matt, first with that medal, | 马特 先是奖章 |
[25:48] | and now with the promotion, it’s like– | 现在又升职了… |
[25:51] | Things are good. I mean this captain thing is– | 一切都顺利 升为队长… |
[25:54] | It’s been an adjustment, | 他还在适应 |
[25:56] | but, you know, I think it’s good for him. | 但我觉得这对他来说是好事 |
[25:58] | There he is now. Senor Capitan. | 他来了 队长先生 |
[26:01] | Hey, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[26:02] | – Ramon. – You find Severide? | -拉蒙 -找到西弗莱德了吗 |
[26:05] | I found him. | 找到他了 |
[26:07] | He thought I needed a lecture on how to be a firefighter. | 他觉得我要学一下怎么当消防员 |
[26:11] | Guy’s got a serious chip on his shoulder about my new rank. | 他对我升职一事超级不满 |
[26:15] | Well, you know how he’s not afraid to buck authority. | 你知道他不怕和上级叫板 |
[26:17] | And now you’re the authority. | 而你现在就是上级了 |
[26:18] | Oh. Great. And if he keeps it up, | 很好 如果他继续这样 |
[26:20] | Boden decides the situation is untenable, | 博登决定一山不容二虎 |
[26:23] | maybe one of us has to go. | 也许我们其中一个得走人 |
[26:24] | Is it untenable? | 是水火不容吗 |
[26:27] | It seems like Severide just had a strong opinion about the rescue. | 感觉西弗莱德就是对救援一事有自己的看法 |
[26:30] | Yeah, so did I. | 我也是啊 |
[26:33] | What, you think he was right? | 怎么 你觉得他是对的吗 |
[26:35] | – No. – Matthew, I don’t think that’s what she’s saying at all. | -不 -马修 她并不是这个意思 |
[26:38] | Oh, here we go. | 又来了 |
[26:39] | – I just think that maybe– – Here’s the thing, Ramon. | -我就是觉得… -是这样 拉蒙 |
[26:41] | For months we had to listen to what you think. | 这么多个月 我们都得听你的想法 |
[26:43] | – We’re over it. – Matt! | -我们不想听了 -马特 |
[26:52] | Uh…this was obviously the wrong time for a visit. | 显然我来得不是时候 |
[26:55] | – Dad. – No, that’s okay, Gabby. | -爸 -不 没事 加比 |
[26:57] | I’ll call in the morning, baby. | 我明早打给你 亲爱的 |
[27:03] | What is wrong with you? He’s not the enemy, Matt. | 你怎么回事 他又不是你的仇人 马特 |
[27:05] | And neither am I! | 我也不是 |
[27:08] | So everyone else is right, and I’m wrong. | 所以大家都是对的 只有我错了 |
[27:10] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[27:21] | And I didn’t say anything to you | 我没跟你说是因为 |
[27:22] | since I know how you feel about doctors, | 我知道你对医生的印象 |
[27:24] | but it was actually a lot of fun. | 但其实特别有意思 |
[27:26] | He’s really sweet, and funny, and smart. | 他真的很好 很风趣 也很聪明 |
[27:30] | He’s already called and texted a bunch of times, | 他已经给我打过很多次电话 发过很多次短信了 |
[27:32] | which I love. | 我喜欢主动的男人 |
[27:34] | We’re getting together again next week. | 我们约好下周再见面 |
[27:39] | Are you mad at me? I should’ve told you– | 你生我气了吗 我应该告诉你的 |
[27:40] | No, no, not at all. | 没有 没有 一点都没 |
[27:41] | It’s just, Casey and I really went at it last night. | 只是 我和凯西昨晚吵了一架 |
[27:45] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[27:46] | I think this whole captain thing has him stressed out. | 我觉得当队长这件事让他压力很大 |
[27:49] | Well, it’s a lot of responsibility. | 要承担很多的责任 |
[27:50] | Maybe he just needs some time to adjust to it. | 也许他只是需要点时间来适应 |
[27:53] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[27:55] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[27:56] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[27:59] | What’s the matter, Otis? | 怎么了 奥蒂斯 |
[28:00] | Somebody tampered with the robot. | 有人破坏了机器人 |
[28:03] | They vandalized it! | 他们破坏了它 |
[28:08] | Are those lollipops? | 那些是棒棒糖吗 |
[28:09] | Unbelievable! | 真是难以置信 |
[28:11] | How did they even do this from outside the cage? | 他们是如何在笼子外面做到的 |
[28:15] | Maybe they reached in with like a pipe pole or something. | 也许他们把管子之类的东西伸进去了 |
[28:18] | Like building a ship in a bottle. | 就像建瓶子里的船那样 |
[28:20] | You almost have to admire their persistence. | 不得不钦佩他们的坚持 |
[28:23] | Unless… | 除非… |
[28:25] | they knew the combination. | 他们知道密码 |
[28:27] | Otis, if I wanted to mess with your little robot friend, | 奥蒂斯 如果我想玩弄你的机器人小伙伴 |
[28:30] | I’d just take a Halligan to it. | 用铁铤就行了 |
[28:47] | Excuse me, Chief. | 不好意思 队长 |
[28:49] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[28:50] | I’m sorry to bother you, | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[28:51] | but is it all right if I take off for an hour? | 但是我可以出去一个小时吗 |
[28:55] | In the middle of a shift? | 在工作时间 |
[28:56] | Yes. I… | 是的 我… |
[28:58] | The thing is, accounting won’t return my calls, | 主要是会计不回我电话 |
[29:00] | because I’ve sort of been harassing them | 因为基德少支票的事 |
[29:01] | about Kidd’s missing checks, so I was just gonna show up | 我没少骚扰他们 所以我准备去那 |
[29:04] | and stand there until they cut her a new one. | 站在那等他们给她开新的 |
[29:07] | If that’s okay with you. | 如果可以的话 |
[29:09] | I do appreciate a healthy dose of tenacity. | 我的确很欣赏你这种韧性 |
[29:13] | You got an hour. Get it done. | 你有一个小时 搞定它 |
[29:15] | Will do. Thank you, Chief, very much. | 我会的 太谢谢你了 队长 |
[29:18] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[29:23] | Three more seconds. | 还有3秒 |
[29:26] | And…time. | 时间到 |
[29:27] | Line them up according to length. | 根据长度把他们排好 |
[29:35] | Who’s up next? | 下一个是谁 |
[29:37] | Where’s Otis? | 奥蒂斯去哪了 |
[29:38] | On a phone call last I saw. | 最后一次见他的时候他在打电话 |
[29:42] | Otis, I hope that was an emergency, | 奥蒂斯 希望你是有要紧事 |
[29:44] | because we’re drilling out here. | 因为我们正在训练 |
[29:45] | Yeah, it was very important. I did a little sleuthing, | 是的 很重要 我查了一下 |
[29:47] | and I’m 98% sure that it was Boswell on third shift. | 我有98%确定是值第三班的博斯韦尔干的 |
[29:50] | What was Boswell? | 博斯韦尔干了什么 |
[29:51] | He’s the one who vandalized Kyujo. | 就是他破坏了我的机器人 |
[29:57] | Otis, pick up the jump rope. | 奥蒂斯 捡起跳绳 |
[30:00] | Captain, he got lollipop juice on the motherboard. | 队长 他的主板上有棒棒糖汁 |
[30:02] | It could’ve shorted out. | 可能会短路的 |
[30:04] | You oversee all three watches. | 你是这里的负责人 |
[30:06] | You gotta do something about this. | 你得做点什么 |
[30:08] | Done! | 好了 |
[30:11] | Here’s what I’m gonna do. | 告诉你我准备怎么做 |
[30:13] | Put that thing back in the crate, | 把那东西放回置物箱 |
[30:15] | and ship it back to China or wherever the hell it came from. | 把它送回中国还是什么别的原产国 |
[30:19] | – What? – Now, Otis! | -什么 -现在就去 奥蒂斯 |
[30:20] | Get it done. | 完成任务 |
[30:24] | Yes, Captain. | 是 队长 |
[30:29] | Again. | 再来一次 |
[30:39] | Hey, Casey. You okay? | 凯西 你没事吧 |
[30:43] | All right, look. Otis… | 好吧 听我说 奥蒂斯… |
[30:45] | well, he’s an idiot. | 他是个白痴 |
[30:48] | But the robot thing, I mean, could be | 但是机器人 我是说 |
[30:51] | he just wants to make himself useful, you know? | 他只是想帮忙 |
[30:54] | He is useful. He’s a firefighter. | 他帮忙了 他是个消防员 |
[30:56] | Yeah, but think about it. | 是啊 可是你想想看 |
[30:59] | I mean, he’s been low man on the truck for a long time. | 他这么长时间以来一直都在开车 |
[31:03] | You know, maybe he’s just looking for more responsibility. | 也许他只是想要承担更多的责任 |
[31:08] | Tell him it’s overrated. | 告诉他那没什么好的 |
[31:16] | It’s funny, we never come to Lakeshore anymore. | 真有意思 我们好久没有来湖滨医院了 |
[31:18] | Yeah, I wanted to pick up supplies here | 是啊 我想来拿点医疗用品 |
[31:20] | ’cause I noticed Med’s been running low on…gauze lately. | 因为我发现芝加哥医院的纱布不太够了 |
[31:24] | Huh. I didn’t notice that. | 我都没发现 |
[31:27] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[31:28] | Do you know if Dr. Pete Calhoun is working today? | 请问皮特·卡尔霍恩医生今天来了吗 |
[31:30] | Yeah, sure, I’ll page him. | 来了 我帮你们叫他 |
[31:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:35] | Dr. Calhoun, come to the front desk. | 卡尔霍恩医生 请到前台来 |
[31:36] | Why didn’t you just say you wanted to swing by | 你就不能直接说你是想顺路来 |
[31:38] | and see Dr. Hottie? | 看看帅哥医生 |
[31:39] | I wasn’t sure if you’d want to. | 我不知道你会不会想来 |
[31:41] | And there really wasn’t much gauze | 再说上次我们去芝加哥医院的时候 |
[31:42] | at Med last time we were there, so– | 也确实没多少纱布了 |
[31:51] | Sylvie, what are you doing here? | 希尔薇 你们在这里干什么 |
[31:54] | We were just picking up supplies, | 我们来拿点医疗用品 |
[31:56] | so I figured I’d say hi. | 所以就想来打个招呼 |
[31:57] | Dr. Calhoun, it’s your wife. | 卡尔霍恩医生 你妻子的电话 |
[32:00] | She says there’s no parking spaces, | 她说外面没有地方停车 |
[32:01] | so she’s waiting out front for you. | 所以她在门口等你 |
[32:05] | Your wife? | 你妻子 |
[32:06] | I’ll call you later and explain, okay? | 我晚点给你打电话解释 好吗 |
[32:08] | No. Not okay. | 不好 |
[32:10] | – Sylvie– – What is wrong with you? | -希尔薇 -你搞什么 |
[32:11] | Hey, come on, let’s get the hell out of here. | 别这样 我们离开这里吧 |
[32:19] | How could I be so wrong about that guy? | 我怎么会看错那个男人 |
[32:21] | Ugh, I’m sorry. He’s a fool. | 别难过了 他就是个傻子 |
[32:24] | It never even occurred to me that he might be married. | 我都没想过他可能已经结婚了 |
[32:29] | I’m the fool. | 我才是傻子 |
[32:30] | No. Hey, no, you are not. | 别这样 你不是傻子 |
[32:33] | You just tend to see the best in people, | 你只是会把人想得太好 |
[32:34] | and maybe… | 也许… |
[32:36] | sometimes ignore the rest. | 有时候会忽略他们的缺点 |
[32:40] | It’s something all your friends know and love about you. | 这点你所有的朋友都知道 也都喜欢 |
[32:48] | What? | 什么 |
[32:51] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[32:55] | Let’s just go. | 我们走吧 |
[33:13] | Stella. | 史黛拉 |
[33:23] | How did– | 你是怎么… |
[33:24] | I stood in front of Yvonne’s desk | 我站在伊冯的桌子前 |
[33:26] | whining until she got so sick of me | 一直抱怨 直到她受不了我 |
[33:27] | that she wrote it out by hand. | 所以就手写了这个 |
[33:29] | I’m an impressive whiner. | 我发牢骚还是很厉害的 |
[33:31] | I guess you are. | 看来是这样啊 |
[33:35] | Thanks, Hope. | 谢谢你 霍普 |
[33:36] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[33:40] | Gotta hand it to your friend. | 你朋友太厉害了 |
[33:42] | She pulled it off. | 竟然搞定了 |
[33:45] | I’m glad it worked out. | 我很开心一切解决了 |
[33:51] | Wasn’t my best apology. | 我这道歉不太行啊 |
[33:54] | Pretty sure that’s not what’s bothering her. | 我估计那不是她真正烦心的事 |
[34:02] | If you two are here to gloat, take it somewhere else. | 你俩要是来幸灾乐祸的 请到一边去 |
[34:04] | We’re not here to gloat. | 我们不是来幸灾乐祸的 |
[34:05] | We’re here to deliver great news. | 我们是来告诉你一个好消息 |
[34:07] | Okay. What? | 好吧 什么好消息 |
[34:10] | We told Casey he ought to give the robot a second chance. | 我们告诉凯西他应该再给机器人一次机会 |
[34:13] | He said you could keep it. | 他说你可以把它拿走 |
[34:16] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[34:17] | Yes, with the caveat that you can’t send it | 没错 而且这玩意只要进了火场 |
[34:20] | into a working fire. | 就概不退换 |
[34:22] | Well if I can’t deploy it in an actual fire, | 如果我不能把它用在真正的火灾中 |
[34:23] | then what use is it? | 它还有什么用 |
[34:24] | I could think of plenty of uses for this. | 我能想到好多用途 |
[34:41] | So, I get to keep my robot, | 所以我能拿走我的机器人 |
[34:43] | and you get to keep disrespecting it? | 你可以继续不尊重它 |
[34:45] | Yeah. It’s your devil’s bargain. | 没错 这就是魔鬼的交易 |
[34:47] | Besides, you’re better at driving this | 再说了 你更擅长开这个 |
[34:50] | than you are at driving that. | 而不是那个 |
[34:54] | You think I’m a good driver? | 你觉得我是个好司机吗 |
[34:55] | Sure. | 当然 |
[35:00] | Everybody does. | 大家都这么觉得 |
[35:17] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[35:18] | Can I have a minute with your lieutenant? | 我能跟你们的副队说句话吗 |
[35:21] | Uh–yeah. Sure thing, Casey. | 好啊 没问题 凯西 |
[35:23] | No worries. | 尽管说 |
[35:33] | Here’s your article. | 这是你给我的文章 |
[35:36] | I see what you’re talking about. | 我明白你的意思了 |
[35:37] | It made a lot of sense to try it that way. | 那样做非常有道理 |
[35:44] | You really think it would’ve saved his leg? | 你真觉得那样会救下他的腿吗 |
[35:48] | The damage was done long before we got there. | 我们到现场前 他的腿早就不行了 |
[35:54] | So here’s the thing, Severide. | 是这样 西弗莱德 |
[35:57] | We had a victim bleeding out. | 有个伤者失血过多 |
[35:58] | And I had to choose between the fastest rescue, | 我必须在最快的救援 |
[36:01] | and the most cautious one. | 和最谨慎的救援之间选择 |
[36:02] | I chose speed. | 而我选了速度 |
[36:04] | But whatever the outcome, it’s on my shoulders. | 但不管结果是什么 都是我的责任 |
[36:08] | I can’t have you bucking the chain of command, | 你不能违抗命令 |
[36:10] | whether or not you think you know better. | 不管你是不是更清楚状况 |
[36:13] | I don’t expect you to be thrilled by my rank. | 我不指望你为我升职高兴 |
[36:17] | But you need to respect it. | 但你需要尊重我 |
[36:21] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[36:23] | 100%. | 完全对 |
[36:36] | I guess I can’t blame him. | 我也不能怪他 |
[36:39] | Not sure how well I’d take it | 我不知道换做我 |
[36:40] | if the shoe was on the other foot, | 而西弗莱德命令我怎么做时 |
[36:42] | and Severide was telling me what to do. | 我能不能平心静气地接受 |
[36:44] | But you ironed it all out? | 你全都解决好了 |
[36:45] | The work part of it, at least. | 至少是部分吧 |
[36:49] | Might be a while before we take any fishing trips together. | 我们要再一起去钓鱼 可能要过段时间了 |
[36:54] | How do you find a balance between being a leader | 你是怎么在朋友和领导之间 |
[36:57] | and being a friend? | 找到平衡的 |
[37:01] | You notice I don’t have a lot of friends. | 你知道 我朋友不多 |
[37:07] | You notice… | 你知道 |
[37:10] | I am on my third marriage. | 这是我第三次婚姻了 |
[37:21] | Heavy is the head that wears the crown, Casey. | 位高心不宁 凯西 |
[37:26] | The life of a leader is… | 领导的生活 |
[37:31] | it’s a minefield. | 就是个雷区 |
[37:39] | When you figure out how to navigate it, you let me know. | 等你想明白怎么平衡了 记得告诉我 |
[37:58] | Leaving without me? | 你不叫我就走 |
[38:00] | I saw you with Boden. | 我看到你跟博登在说话 |
[38:01] | Figured you had captain stuff to deal with. | 想着你们可能有工作上的事要聊 |
[38:03] | Paperwork and all that. | 文书之类的 |
[38:04] | Paperwork can wait. | 文书可以等等 |
[38:06] | I thought we could grab some breakfast at Yolk. | 我想跟你一起去蛋黄餐厅吃早餐 |
[38:08] | – Yolk, huh? – Yeah, why not? | -蛋黄餐厅 -是 去吗 |
[38:10] | Maybe even invite your dad. | 也可以叫上你爸爸 |
[38:14] | Or maybe just the two of us? | 或者就我们两个人 |
[38:17] | Yeah. That’s better. | 好 这样更好 |
[38:20] | Yeah. It is. | 没错 |
[38:30] | Stella seemed pretty happy about the check, huh? | 史黛拉好像对收到支票很开心 |
[38:32] | Yeah, that worked out really well for you. | 对 你这招确实管用 |
[38:36] | For me? | 我这招 |
[38:37] | Yeah, I mean, you got to save the day for the one person | 对 毕竟你得在对你有意见的人面前 |
[38:40] | that, like you said, had a problem with you. | 好好表现一番 |
[38:45] | I would’ve done that for anyone. | 我会为任何人那么做 |
[38:47] | I’m just glad it turned out okay. | 我很高兴事情最后解决了 |
[38:50] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[38:52] | Because I would really hate to think that you would mess | 因为我真的不想把你想成 |
[38:55] | with any of my friends here | 为了凸显自己 |
[38:56] | just to make yourself look better. | 而搞我这里朋友的人 |
[38:59] | Sylvie, of course not. | 希尔薇 我当然不会那样 |
[39:01] | You know I’m not like that. | 你知道我不是那种人 |
[39:07] | I would never do that to you. | 我绝不会那么对你 |
[39:10] | Or any of the people at 51, because I love it here. | 或者51大队的任何人 因为我爱这里 |
[39:15] | So do I. | 我也是 |