时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Welcome to the Firehouse 51 family, Hope Jacquinot. | 霍普·夏克诺加入51消防局的大家庭 |
[00:09] | – What’s going on? – I was hoping | -怎么回事 -我希望 |
[00:11] | that you’d be happy. | 你会高兴 |
[00:12] | I just got a call from Fowlerton. | 我刚接到富勒顿的电话 |
[00:14] | Did you know that your friend Hope | 你知道你朋友霍普 |
[00:16] | stole ten grand from her last boss? | 偷了上一个老板一万块吗 |
[00:21] | That rope rescue was like nothing I’ve ever seen, | 我从没见过这样的绳索救援 |
[00:23] | which is why I’ve recommended you for a meritorious promotion. | 所以我才推荐你升职 |
[00:26] | Congratulations, Captain Casey. | 恭喜你 凯西队长 |
[00:31] | 400. Replica. | 400 赝品 |
[00:32] | Eh, you’re better off picking up at Navy Pier for pocket change. | 你最好去海军码头拿零钱 |
[00:35] | Okay? Heh, yeah, you’re very welcome. | 好吗 不客气 |
[00:38] | Uh, hi. I’m Gabriela Dawson. | 你好 我是加布里埃拉·道森 |
[00:40] | I called the other day. I’m with the fire department. | 之前打过电话来 我是消防局的 |
[00:42] | Gabriela Dawson. | 加布里埃拉·道森 |
[00:44] | If you don’t mind me saying, | 斗胆说一句 |
[00:46] | this one took some shoe leather. | 这玩意可花了不少鞋油 |
[00:49] | I hope it wasn’t too much trouble. | 希望没有太麻烦你 |
[00:51] | Are you kidding? It’s just the kind of | 开什么玩笑 我就喜欢 |
[00:52] | challenge I live for. | 这种挑战 |
[00:57] | It’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[00:59] | A gift? | 是礼物吗 |
[01:01] | Uh, for my husband. | 给我丈夫的 |
[01:03] | Today’s a big day for him. | 今天对他来说很重要 |
[01:05] | I wanna make sure it’s one he’ll remember. | 我想让他能记住这一刻 |
[01:13] | What’s up, lady? | 怎么了 姐们儿 |
[01:15] | Are you in trouble? | 你惹了什么麻烦吗 |
[01:17] | Something to do with stealing, like, $10,000? | 比如说偷了一万什么的 |
[01:23] | Did my old boss call you? | 我原来的上司打电话给你了吗 |
[01:24] | Yeah, he talked to Connie. | 嗯 他找了康妮 |
[01:28] | The two of us had an affair. | 我们俩有过一段私情 |
[01:31] | I don’t know why I did it. | 我不知道我当初是为什么 |
[01:33] | I didn’t realize it when we started, | 刚开始的时候我根本不知道 |
[01:34] | but he was in this mid-life meltdown, | 但他碰上中年危机 |
[01:36] | into all sorts of trouble, | 遇上了各种麻烦 |
[01:37] | and when his wife found out, he freaked. | 他的妻子发现后 他吓坏了 |
[01:39] | He tried to blame me for everything. | 他想把一切都怪到我头上 |
[01:40] | I mean, obviously, I didn’t steal any money. | 我显然什么都没偷 |
[01:43] | ‘Cause he would’ve called the police. | 不然他早就叫警察了 |
[01:46] | You know Fowlerton. | 你也知道福勒顿是个小地方 |
[01:47] | Once the hens start clucking, facts don’t matter. | 一旦谣言传开 真相是什么就不重要了 |
[01:51] | I–I didn’t realize. | 我没想到 |
[01:53] | I’m so sorry. Does this screw you up? | 对不起 给你惹麻烦了吗 |
[01:56] | No, it’s just– it’s awkward. | 没有 只是…有点尴尬 |
[01:59] | I’ll talk to Connie right now and quit. | 我马上去找康妮并辞职 |
[02:01] | No, no. Hope, don’t. | 不 不 霍普 别 |
[02:03] | I–I came to Chicago running away from a bad situation. | 我当初来芝加哥也是为了逃避糟糕的现况 |
[02:05] | I–I get it. | 我懂 |
[02:07] | I just wish you had said something sooner. | 我只是希望你能早点告诉我 |
[02:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:11] | I’ll talk to Connie. | 我会和康妮说的 |
[02:13] | Just hang tight. | 别丧气 |
[02:17] | Thanks. You’re the best, Sylvie. | 谢谢 你最好了 希尔薇 |
[02:21] | I didn’t realize you were taking the morning off. | 我都不知道你早班请假了 |
[02:22] | Yeah, I had to run a few errands | 是的 升职典礼之前 |
[02:23] | before the promotion ceremony. | 我得去买点东西 |
[02:25] | I’m at the supermarket shopping for the party. | 我正在超市为派对买东西 |
[02:28] | What’s your ETA? Ceremony’s at 2:00. | 你什么时候回来 典礼两点开始 |
[02:31] | I’ll be there an hour before. | 我会提前一小时回来 |
[02:32] | – I promise. – Okay. | -我保证 -好 |
[02:41] | Hey, babe. I gotta call you back, okay? Love you. | 宝贝 我等下给你回电 爱你 |
[02:43] | All right. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[02:54] | What’s up, hon? | 怎么了 美女 |
[02:56] | I’m a firefighter. Gabriela Dawson, Firehouse 51. | 我是51队的消防员 加布里埃拉·道森 |
[02:59] | – And? – And your construction | -然后呢 -然后你们的施工 |
[03:01] | is causing collateral damage in the garage. | 对车库造成了联带伤害 |
[03:03] | I’m sorry, what are you saying? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[03:05] | You’ve got crumbling concrete. | 混凝土都被震散了 |
[03:06] | You can’t keep the place open to the public. | 必须封锁这片区域再施工 |
[03:08] | How ’bout this? | 这样吧 |
[03:09] | How ’bout you let me do my job | 不如你别多管闲事 |
[03:11] | and if my toaster catches fire, I’ll give you a call. | 如果我的面包机着火了 我会打给你 |
[03:15] | Hey, stop, stop. Sorry, garage is closed. | 停车 停车 不好意思 车库封锁了 |
[03:17] | What the hell do you think you’re doing, lady? | 你以为你在干什么 小姐 |
[03:19] | It’s a hazard. | 这太冒险了 |
[03:24] | Hey, lady! | 小姐 |
[03:25] | You guys gotta leave, the structure’s not safe. | 你们快点离开 这座建筑物不安全 |
[03:28] | Everyone out of the garage. | 所有人离开车库 |
[03:30] | Get security. | 去找保安 |
[03:31] | Tell him there’s some crazy chick | 告诉他有个疯女人 |
[03:32] | yelling at people, down at the lower level. | 冲人们喊叫 在地下 |
[03:36] | Anybody down here? | 下面有人吗 |
[03:42] | It’s coming down! | 要塌了 |
[04:34] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[04:39] | It’s okay. Breathe. I got you. | 没事 深呼吸 有我在 |
[04:41] | I got you. Can you hear me? | 有我在 你能听见吗 |
[04:44] | Blink once for yes. | 如果能 就眨一下眼 |
[04:47] | Okay. We need to get you some help. | 好 我们需要找人来帮你 |
[04:50] | Where’s your radio? | 你的对讲机呢 |
[05:11] | Try not to move. | 尽量别动 |
[05:15] | Hey! Someone injured? | 有人受伤了吗 |
[05:17] | Yeah, head trauma. | 是的 头部创伤 |
[05:18] | Compound cranial fracture. | 复合颅骨骨折 |
[05:19] | Okay, okay, just stay here. | 好 待在这里 |
[05:22] | You a nurse? | 你是护士吗 |
[05:24] | Firefighter-paramedic. | 消防员医护人员 |
[05:25] | – Gabby Dawson. – Will Tucker. | -加比·道森 -威尔·塔科 |
[05:26] | Staff sergeant, U.S. Army. | 美国军队参谋军士 |
[05:28] | I got some basic life support training. | 我受过基本的维持生命培训 |
[05:29] | Anything I can do to help? | 有什么能帮忙的吗 |
[05:30] | Try to keep his head in one piece until help arrives. | 尽量让他的头不散架 等医护人员过来 |
[05:33] | Like this? | 这样吗 |
[05:35] | Perfect. Have you seen head wounds in the field? | 很好 你在战场上见过头部创伤吗 |
[05:38] | No, ma’am. | 没有 女士 |
[05:39] | Been stateside my whole career. | 我一直在美国境内 |
[05:41] | Hey, what’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[05:42] | Gil…Scanlon. I just started as a teller. | 吉尔·斯坎伦 我刚开始当出纳员 |
[05:45] | I need your coat and tie. | 我需要你的西装和领带 |
[05:47] | Right–right. Oh–oh, yeah, sure. | 好 没问题 |
[05:53] | Here. | 给 |
[06:01] | Gil, you should go. | 吉尔 你该走了 |
[06:03] | Get out while you still can. | 趁还有机会 赶紧离开 |
[06:04] | Ramp’s caved in. Stairs are blocked. | 坡道凹陷了 楼梯堵住了 |
[06:07] | There’s an elevator, but it’s shot, too. | 有部电梯 但是也坏了 |
[06:08] | And there’s no cell service down here. | 下面没有手机信号 |
[06:15] | What’s happening? What do you need? | 怎么了 你需要什么 |
[06:19] | Tools I don’t have. | 我没有的工具 |
[06:21] | He needs to be intubated. | 他需要插管 |
[06:23] | Nothing else I can do. | 我无能为力了 |
[06:31] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[06:33] | – We lost him. – Oh, my God. | -他过世了 -天啊 |
[06:35] | We’re gonna die down here. | 我们要死在下面了 |
[06:42] | Decide fire fighting was too much work for you? | 觉得当消防员对你来说太累了吗 |
[06:44] | Please. Ambo gets more calls in a shift | 拜托 救护员上一次班出动的次数 |
[06:46] | than squad does in a week. | 比救援队一周还要多 |
[06:48] | Just covering for Dawson while she’s out running an errand. | 我是在替道森当班 她出去办事了 |
[06:52] | That’s a good look on you. | 你这样真好看 |
[06:54] | Go read your paper. | 去看你的报纸 |
[06:57] | Get out of here. | 走开吧 |
[06:58] | Are you ready for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[07:00] | – Born ready. – I am psyched. | -生来就准备好了 -我好激动 |
[07:02] | Dawson’s always raved, said you were a superstar medic. | 道森总是夸你 说是你个超级明星医护人员 |
[07:05] | I got some moves. | 我有一些手段吧 |
[07:07] | Is there anything I need to know specific to 61? | 对于61号救护车 我有什么需要特别了解的 |
[07:11] | Expect a frequent flier named Donnie around noon. | 大约在中午 就有个叫唐尼的飞行常客 |
[07:14] | And we always start every shift with Do-Rite Donuts. | 我们每次上班时都吃”做对”甜甜圈 |
[07:17] | I was waiting for that second part. | 我就是在等第二部分 |
[07:19] | – Yeah. – Hey, Sylvie? | -嗯 -希尔薇 |
[07:23] | Hey, Hope. Uh, can you call HQ? | 霍普 你能呼叫总部吗 |
[07:25] | Let ’em know we got a few empty o2 bottles here for pickup. | 告诉他们我们有一些空的氧气瓶可以搬走 |
[07:28] | Just–Chief doesn’t like them sitting around for too long. | 队长不喜欢空氧气瓶一直留在这里 |
[07:31] | Absolutely. I’m on it. | 没问题 我这就去 |
[07:35] | What’s she so bubbly about? | 她乐什么呢 |
[07:37] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[07:45] | HQ needs these before the ceremony. | 总部在仪式前要这些东西 |
[07:47] | It’s in three hours. | 三小时后开始 |
[07:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:52] | Big day. | 大日子啊 |
[07:54] | I’ve barely had a chance to let it sink in, | 我都没机会好好思考 |
[07:56] | all this last minute red tape. | 都是最后一刻的繁文缛节 |
[07:58] | Better get used to that… | 最好习惯了 |
[08:00] | Sir. | 长官 |
[08:02] | Captain. | 队长 |
[08:08] | Hey! Hey, get out of there. | 走开 |
[08:09] | Get out of there. | 走开 |
[08:11] | Hey-Get your hands off me! | 别碰我 |
[08:13] | Stay right there. | 待在这里 |
[08:14] | – What’s going on? – This one was trying to loot my truck. | -怎么了 -他想抢我的面包车 |
[08:17] | – Caught him in the act. – Looting? | -被我当场抓住了 -抢 |
[08:18] | I saw the CB radio inside. | 我看见了里面的民用对讲机 |
[08:20] | I was trying to call for help. | 我只是想叫救援 |
[08:21] | Thug’s just looking for an excuse | 这流氓是在找借口 |
[08:22] | to break into my property. | 抢劫我的财物 |
[08:24] | Thug? Did you call me a thug? | 流氓 你说我是流氓 |
[08:26] | – That’s enough. – Come on, man. | -够了 -别这样 哥们 |
[08:27] | She’s not worth it. Dude, | 她不值得 哥们 |
[08:28] | don’t get in my face, telling me what’s worth it. | 轮不着你告诉我什么值得什么不值得 |
[08:33] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[08:34] | Okay. Only a tremor. | 没事 只是颤了几下 |
[08:36] | Structure’s still settling after the collapse. | 楼体结构坍塌还在稳定中 |
[08:39] | Doesn’t mean we’re safe, though. We need to work together. | 并不意味着我们安全了 我们要通力合作 |
[08:40] | She’s right. Could be a while | 她说得对 可能还得一段时间 |
[08:42] | before we’re rescued. Can’t start fighting now. | 我们才获救 我们不能内斗 |
[08:45] | I’m a firefighter, Gabby Dawson. | 我是消防员 加比·道森 |
[08:47] | – CFD’s on its way. – But who knows how long they’ll be? | -消防局的人快到了 -谁知道要等多久 |
[08:50] | So we need to be proactive. | 所以我们要行动起来 |
[08:52] | Scavenge water, first aid, try and find a way out. | 搜索饮水 急救物品 寻找出路 |
[08:55] | – Hey, um… – Brandon. | -你是 -布兰登 |
[08:57] | Brandon, why don’t you scout the area? | 布兰登 不如你去四周探查一下 |
[08:59] | See if there’s a way out of here we might not have noticed. | 看有没有我们没发现的逃生出口 |
[09:05] | Ma’am, ma’am? | 女士 女士 |
[09:06] | Do you mind if I give a shot at raising someone | 你介不介意我试试你车上的无线电 |
[09:08] | on that radio of yours? | 找人来救援 |
[09:09] | Not at all. Name’s Colleen. | 尽管用 我是科琳 |
[09:11] | Thanks, Colleen. Meanwhile, you can search cars. | 谢谢你科琳 同时你可以搜索这些车辆 |
[09:13] | See if there’s anything we can use. | 看有没有什么我们用得上的东西 |
[09:17] | Hey, look. I don’t wanna pick a fight. | 我并不是想和你对着干 |
[09:18] | But you should really let me take the lead on this. | 但你真的应该让我来主持自救 |
[09:20] | Hey, no ego here. | 现在不要管什么资格了 |
[09:22] | I saw an opportunity, took the bull by the horns. | 我看见机会就稳住了形势 |
[09:25] | We need you running point on medical. | 我们需要你负责医疗工作 |
[09:28] | Cool? | 可以吗 |
[09:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:35] | On the scene of what they’re calling | 我们正在现场报道一起 |
[09:37] | a massive structural failure. | 大规模建筑坍塌事件 |
[09:39] | No word yet… | 目前还没有… |
[09:41] | How the hell’d that happen? | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[09:43] | Heavy load, fresh concrete. | 负载过重 又是新拌混凝土 |
[09:46] | Morons. | 一群白痴 |
[09:49] | So, feeling ready? | 话说 准备好了吗 |
[09:52] | Like rolling a boulder up hill finishing this paperwork, | 感觉这些表格怎么都填不完 |
[09:54] | – but I’m almost there. – Good. | -但差不多了 -很好 |
[09:57] | ‘Cause there’s something I’d like to do. | 因为我有个打算 |
[09:58] | I’m gonna start delegating some duties to you right now. | 我想现在开始指派你代理一些事务 |
[10:01] | Help you get acclimated. | 帮助你适应岗位 |
[10:03] | Yeah, absolutely, Chief. | 当然可以 队长 |
[10:06] | – I’m game. – Excellent. | -我没问题 -很好 |
[10:08] | Okay, everybody, listen up. | 大家听好了 |
[10:09] | Starting immediately, Captain Casey | 从此刻开始 凯西队长 |
[10:11] | will be your go-to for all personnel related issues. | 将负责处理有关人事的事务 |
[10:14] | Scheduling, furlough, individual requests from the department… | 排班 请假 以及局里的人事调动 |
[10:20] | – He’s your man. – Copy that. | -就找他 -收到 |
[10:24] | We’ll talk later. I’ll get you up to speed | 我们待会儿谈谈 我给你汇报一下 |
[10:26] | on the latest union moves. | 工会的最新动态 |
[10:27] | Hey, uh, Casey, | 话说凯西啊 |
[10:30] | you know, that reminds me. | 我倒想起来了 |
[10:31] | You wouldn’t happen to know if the department | 你知不知道局里面 |
[10:32] | has any restrictions on firefighters | 对于消防员报名 |
[10:34] | submitting themselves for, um, medical research? | 参加药物试验有什么限制规定 |
[10:55] | You remember me? | 你还记得我吗 |
[10:58] | I’m sorry? I don’t–I don’t think so. | 什么 我好像不记得了 |
[11:00] | Sure you do. | 你当然记得 |
[11:02] | You work at the bank. | 你在银行工作 |
[11:03] | Colleen Wilkes. I’ve been trying to refinance my mortgage. | 科琳·怀克斯 我一直想办理转按揭贷款 |
[11:08] | I’m sorry, I’m just a teller. | 抱歉 我只是个出纳 |
[11:10] | – I don’t know anything about… – Your bosses denied me. | -我并不了解… -你上司拒绝了我 |
[11:14] | Said something like, “The bank’s not a charity.” | 还说什么 “银行不是做慈善的” |
[11:19] | It’s funny ’cause after all that, | 说来有趣 因为他刚说完 |
[11:22] | here we are together. | 你我就一起困在这里了 |
[11:24] | – Level playing field. – Colleen? | -公平竞争 -科琳 |
[11:27] | You come across any first aid kits? | 你找到什么急救包了吗 |
[11:30] | No. | 没有 |
[11:31] | Why don’t you take another look? | 不如你再去找找 |
[11:39] | – Breathe slowly, it’s okay. – I know. | -深呼吸 没事了 -我知道 |
[11:41] | I’m trying, I just– | 我在努力 我只是 |
[11:43] | I just get these panic attacks. | 我只是恐慌症发作了 |
[11:44] | Do you have any medication? | 你有药物吗 |
[11:46] | Yeah, up at my desk. | 有 在办公桌那里 |
[11:48] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[11:54] | We are gonna get through this. | 我们会出去的 |
[11:55] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好 好 |
[12:00] | I got something! | 这边有发现 |
[12:06] | I’m patched into the CFD channel, I think. | 我好像连上了芝加哥消防局的频段 |
[12:08] | Bravo side. Assess– | B侧 评估… |
[12:10] | Hello? Hello? Can you read me? | 你好 有人听到吗 |
[12:12] | …Secondary collapse. | …二次塌方 |
[12:14] | Hello, hello? Does anyone copy? | 你好 有人收到吗 |
[12:16] | Companies… Other side– | …公司…另一边… |
[12:19] | They can’t hear you. | 他们听不见 |
[12:22] | We’re here! We’re alive! | 我们在这 我们还活着 |
[12:24] | They’re not gonna be able to hear you | 我们可是在15英尺的水泥底下 |
[12:25] | through 15 feet of concrete. | 没人听得见你 |
[12:26] | Everybody be quiet! | 所有人都安静 |
[12:27] | …holding for MVU. | …等待MVU |
[12:29] | Imaging. | 扫描成像 |
[12:31] | They’re pulling back. | 他们在撤退 |
[12:32] | They must’ve determined it was unsafe to dig without imaging. | 肯定是决定扫描完后再开始挖掘 |
[12:34] | How long will that take? | 那需要多久 |
[12:36] | Minutes? Hours? | 几分钟 还是几小时 |
[12:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:39] | Oh, hell– | 可恶 |
[12:44] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[13:03] | No, wait, wait, wait! Hold up. | 不 等等 等一下 |
[13:05] | The car is holding that pillar up. | 那辆车在撑着那根柱子 |
[13:06] | And if it falls, all the pressure will go | 如果它倒掉 全部压力就会都 |
[13:08] | to the main support over there. | 压在那根主支柱上 |
[13:11] | No way it holds. | 它不可能撑得住 |
[13:12] | If we’re not careful, we could bring this entire ceiling down. | 如果不小心 我们会弄塌整个天花板 |
[13:17] | – I’ll be careful. – No! | -我会小心的 -不 |
[13:27] | You watch these pillars. You see any movement, | 你们注意那些支柱 只要它们 |
[13:29] | any shifting at all, you shout. | 移动了分毫 就喊出来 |
[13:30] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[13:36] | It’s okay, sir. We’re gonna get you out. | 没事的 先生 我们会救你出来 |
[13:39] | – We do this slow and steady. – Yeah. | -我们慢慢来 -好 |
[14:03] | Okay, on three. Ready? | 好 数到3 预备 |
[14:06] | 1 2 3 One, two, three. | |
[14:10] | We got you, we got you. | 好了 好了 |
[14:22] | Sir, can you hear me? | 先生 你听得见吗 |
[14:31] | Anybody understand him? | 有谁懂他的话吗 |
[14:38] | We need to shore that pillar up, like, now. | 我们必须马上稳住那根柱子 |
[14:41] | We need lumber, metal rebar, anything we can scavenge. | 木材 钢筋 一切能找到的都行 |
[14:43] | We can use seatbelts to tie it together. | 然后用安全带把它们捆在一起 |
[14:46] | Or we get proactive. | 或者 我们主动出击 |
[14:48] | Dig our way out. | 挖条路出去 |
[14:50] | There, where the ramp came down. | 从塌下来的斜坡那里 |
[14:52] | Too dangerous. We don’t have the tools or the expertise. | 太危险了 我们没工具 也没有专业知识 |
[14:54] | Our digging could actually trigger a collapse. | 挖掘可能会引发塌方 |
[14:59] | Let’s take a vote. | 我们来投票吧 |
[15:00] | No, this isn’t a democracy. | 不 这不是民主选举 |
[15:02] | All in favor of digging our way out. | 同意挖条路出去的举手 |
[15:03] | You don’t understand! | 你不明白 |
[15:16] | It’s decided. Let’s focus on the main ramp. | 决定了 我们专心对付主斜坡 |
[15:19] | Grab all the tools you can find. | 拿上你能找到的所有工具 |
[15:21] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[15:28] | Explain it to me again. | 再跟我解释一下 |
[15:30] | It’s real simple. Back in ’09, | 很简单的 2009年 |
[15:32] | Volkert on first watch has dental surgery. | 值头班的福尔克特要去看牙 |
[15:34] | I step up, fill in. Figure I’m doing a solid. | 我心想着做好人 帮他顶了班 |
[15:36] | Does he repay? No. | 但他回报我了吗 没有 |
[15:39] | Eight years later, it is a war of attrition. | 八年后 这变成了一场消耗战 |
[15:41] | I can’t blink! | 我眼都不能眨 |
[15:43] | Mouch, I don’t care who it is. | 穆奇 我不管是谁 |
[15:44] | I just need one of you to fill in next Tuesday. | 你们俩得出个人值周二的班 |
[15:46] | Hey, real quick, grabbing sandwiches from Lucky’s. You in? | 我们要去幸运餐馆吃三明治 你去吗 |
[15:50] | Oh, that’s right. | 对了 |
[15:51] | Damn, the Captain’s work never ends, does it? | 该死 队长可是大忙人 对吧 |
[15:54] | Hey, keep it up. | 继续说吧 |
[15:55] | See how it pans out next time you want furlough approval. | 等你下次请假的时候走着瞧 |
[15:57] | Hey, Casey, do you have a moment in private? | 凯西 你有时间单独说句话吗 |
[16:01] | Yeah. What is it, Capp? | 有 干什么 卡普 |
[16:03] | Not to raise a stink, but if you go by Cap, | 我不是找事儿 但你要是也叫”Cap”[音似] |
[16:05] | it’s gonna be confusion. | 容易引起误会 |
[16:07] | You need to emphasize the “Tain”. | 你得把”tain”强调出来 |
[16:08] | Cap-tain. | 队长 |
[16:12] | All right. Listen up. | 好了 大家听着 |
[16:17] | Let’s make something clear. | 我们有件事要说清楚 |
[16:19] | Starting tomorrow, | 从明天起 |
[16:21] | I am responsible for all three shifts on truck 81, | 我会负责81号云梯车的全部三个轮班 |
[16:24] | plus the entire house’s personnel issues. | 加上整个消防队的人事问题 |
[16:27] | So please, no more trivial requests, | 所以请大家别再拿琐碎小事来找我 |
[16:30] | – and no more surprises. – There he is! | -别再给我惊喜了 -找到了 |
[16:34] | Oh, hey! Maxie! | 麦克茜你来啦 |
[16:39] | Hey, honey. Actually, might not be the best– | 亲爱的 其实 现在时机不太合适… |
[16:43] | What is this? | 什么情况 |
[16:47] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[16:48] | They’ve been asked to thank someone whose hard work | 老师给他们布置的作业是感谢一位 |
[16:50] | and dedication inspires them. | 激励过你的敬业者 |
[16:53] | Weird. Didn’t pick his old man. | 真奇怪 居然没选他爹 |
[16:55] | To thank you for your service to the city, | 为了感谢你对芝加哥做出的贡献 |
[16:57] | we got you a gift. | 我们准备了礼物 |
[16:59] | His name is Mr. Sprinkles. | 他叫斯宾克先生 |
[17:01] | We think he’d be a very good firefighter mascot. | 应该可以成为消防局的吉祥物 |
[17:16] | I just wanna clear the air and say there’s absolutely | 我想澄清下事实 最近出现的 |
[17:18] | no truth to this ugly rumor going around about Hope. | 关于霍普的丑闻 全部属于谣传 |
[17:22] | – It’s–you haven’t heard? – No. | -你没听说吗 -没有 |
[17:24] | But I’m gonna hear about it right now. | 不过我很快就要听说了 |
[17:26] | So Hope got into a little bit of trouble back home. | 霍普在家那边惹了麻烦 |
[17:29] | Bad relationship, guy accused her of stealing some money. | 谈了段失败的恋情 对方指控他偷了钱 |
[17:31] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[17:33] | Give or take $10,000. | 大概一万吧 |
[17:35] | Hi-a-watha, that’s a felony. | 我去 这是重罪啊 |
[17:38] | Well, that’s just it. | 就是这样 |
[17:39] | I mean, she never stole anything. | 她根本没偷钱 |
[17:41] | She explained it all to me. | 她都跟我解释过了 |
[17:42] | It’s just a big nothing. | 根本没有的事 |
[17:44] | Small town drama. | 小镇子是非多 |
[17:47] | Okay, well, cool, then. | 那好吧 |
[17:52] | 97, relocate to the garage collapse, 2800 North Kedzie. | 97号到崩塌车库现场 科德兹街北边2800 |
[17:57] | 61 to main, we’re close to the scene. | 61号救护车呼叫总指挥台 我们在附近 |
[17:58] | – You want us to take it in? – Negative, 61. | -需要我们去处理吗 -不用 61号救护车 |
[18:01] | We’ve got what we need. | 我们可以处理 |
[18:02] | – Copy. – Shame. | -收到 -可惜了 |
[18:05] | That would’ve been a good call. | 去的话肯定很有意思 |
[18:26] | – You okay? – Oh, it’s just a headache. | -你还好吗 -就是有点头疼 |
[18:29] | Queasy. | 有点恶心 |
[18:38] | He keeps repeating that over and over. | 他一直在重复说这句话 |
[18:40] | Does it mean anything to you? | 你能听懂吗 |
[18:42] | He’s still pretty disoriented. | 他可能吓到了吧 |
[18:44] | I’m sure he just wants to get out of here, same as the rest of us. | 应该只是想赶紧出去 跟我们一样 |
[18:46] | Watch your foot. | 走路看着点 |
[18:47] | – Careful what you’re doing. – You got in my way. | -你能不能小心点 -你挡道了 |
[18:51] | – What happened? – I told him | -发生什么事了 -我跟他说 |
[18:52] | he needs to be careful about what he’s doing | 做事时要小心点 |
[18:54] | but he just yanks things out. | 可他总是生拉硬拽 |
[18:56] | This is the thing. They don’t learn. | 这就是问题 他们屡教不改 |
[18:58] | All right, let’s simmer down, Colleen. | 行了 别激动 科琳 |
[19:00] | Yo, I got a breaking point, okay? | 我的忍耐也是有限的 懂吗 |
[19:02] | I’m with you. She’s ignorant, hateful, | 我懂你 她很高傲 还很烦人 |
[19:05] | and I can’t wait to get away from her. | 我也想赶紧摆脱她 |
[19:07] | But she’s here and we need her just as much as she needs us. | 但她在这里 她需要我们 我们也需要她 |
[19:10] | Yeah, sounds nice. | 行吧 那就这样 |
[19:12] | But you should know, if it comes down to it | 不过我告诉你 如果到了紧要关头 |
[19:14] | and it’s me or her… | 是自保还是救她 |
[19:16] | She’s on her own. | 我绝对会选择自保 |
[19:17] | Hey, uh, guys? | 大家快看 |
[19:18] | He’s moving. Uh, he’s moving. | 他要走 他要走了 |
[19:21] | Sir? Hey, sir? | 先生 先生 |
[19:22] | Sir, stop! Sir! | 等等 先生 |
[19:23] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[19:28] | You trying to go up? That it? | 你想上去吗 是这样吗 |
[19:34] | What’s that? Long hair? | 什么意思 长头发吗 |
[19:36] | A woman? | 女人吗 |
[19:40] | There’s a woman stuck on the elevator. | 有个女人卡在电梯里了 |
[19:49] | – Watch out. – Get me out of here! | -小心 -救我出去 |
[19:53] | Help! | 救命 |
[19:58] | Help! | 救命 |
[20:01] | – That’s it! – Daddy? | -打开了 -爸爸 |
[20:04] | Get me out of here! | 救我出去 |
[20:11] | – Daddy. – Marisol. | -爸 -玛丽索 |
[20:16] | Marisol? Is that your name? | 玛丽索 你叫这个名字吗 |
[20:19] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[20:20] | No, but my chest is pounding. | 没有 但是我心跳很快 |
[20:23] | I can’t–I can’t breathe. | 我 我无法呼吸 |
[20:25] | – I’m having a heart attack. – No, you’re not. | -我心脏病发作了 -不 没有 |
[20:27] | You’re having a panic attack. | 你只是恐慌 |
[20:29] | We’re gonna get you out. | 我们会救你出去 |
[20:31] | Grab one of the jacks that we found. | 拿一个我们找到的千斤顶来 |
[20:32] | – It could pry the doors open. – Yeah. | -也许能把门撑开 -好 |
[20:35] | I can’t– | 我… |
[20:37] | I can’t breathe. | 我喘不过气了 |
[20:40] | Can you talk to her? | 你能跟她聊聊吗 |
[20:41] | Me? Why? | 我 为什么 |
[20:43] | Well, you know what she’s going through. | 你知道她现在的情况 |
[20:45] | Heart palpitations, shortness of breath. | 心悸 呼吸急促 |
[20:47] | Yeah, but I’m not, like, a professional or anything. | 是啊 但是我不是什么专业人士 |
[20:49] | You are, in your own experience. | 你是的 利用你的经验 |
[20:51] | Tell her how you deal with it. | 告诉她你是怎么做的 |
[20:52] | – Yeah– – Try, man. It can’t hurt. | -好的 -试试无妨 |
[20:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:58] | Tucker. | 塔科 |
[21:05] | Hi, Marisol. I’m Gil. | 你好玛丽索 我是吉尔 |
[21:07] | I–I know you’re freaked out. | 我知道你吓坏了 |
[21:09] | And that–that’s totally okay. | 没关系的 |
[21:11] | I am, too. | 我也吓坏了 |
[21:13] | Just tell me, do you feel like you can’t breathe? | 告诉我 你是感觉无法呼吸吗 |
[21:16] | Right. You can. | 你可以的 |
[21:18] | You just have to take it slow. | 你只需要慢慢来 |
[21:19] | Okay? In. | 好吗 吸气 |
[21:22] | And out. | 呼气 |
[21:24] | And look at your dad. He’s with you. | 看看你的父亲 他在陪着你 |
[21:28] | – Good. – You’re doing great, Marisol. | -很好 -你做得很好 玛丽索 |
[21:32] | I think that’s as far as we should go. | 我觉得只能这样了 |
[21:34] | That’s far enough. Let’s get you out. | 已经够了 我们把你救出来 |
[21:38] | We got you, Marisol. Squeeze on out. | 交给我们 玛丽索 慢慢出来 |
[21:40] | Okay, slow. Watch your head. | 慢慢来 注意头 |
[21:43] | We got you. | 好了 |
[21:53] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[21:55] | No way we’re tunneling out. | 我们不可能挖出去 |
[21:56] | We need to reinforce that pillar. | 我们需要加固那根柱子 |
[21:58] | Or it will break. | 否则它会塌的 |
[22:00] | She’s right. | 她是对的 |
[22:02] | Let’s get on it. | 我们赶快吧 |
[22:11] | Is he doing anything? | 它在干什么吗 |
[22:13] | I’m not sure. Probably contemplating | 我不知道 可能在思考 |
[22:15] | the futility of his own existence. | 它自己的存在是多么的没有意义 |
[22:17] | Could be worse. | 可能还不如这样呢 |
[22:17] | These things are food in some countries. | 这种东西在某些国家是一种食物 |
[22:20] | – What did Casey say? – Yeah. | -凯西怎么说 -是啊 |
[22:23] | He wants him out by end of shift. | 他希望换班前把它弄走 |
[22:25] | Why don’t you just take him home? | 你为什么不直接带回家 |
[22:26] | What? And break my kid’s heart? | 什么 然后让我的孩子伤心吗 |
[22:28] | What are you, crazy? | 你是疯了吗 |
[22:32] | Can one of you guys take him home? | 你们谁能带它回家吗 |
[22:33] | – Allergic. – Yeah, that’s not happening. | -过敏 -这不可能 |
[22:35] | – But I might have an idea. – Yeah? | -但我有一个主意 -什么 |
[22:39] | Hey, looking good, Captain. | 看起来不错 队长 |
[22:41] | Anyone heard from Dawson yet? | 有人看见道森了吗 |
[22:43] | Not a peep. | 没有 |
[22:50] | Where’d you find those pipes? | 你从哪里找到这些管子的 |
[22:51] | A plumbing van, few rows down. | 在下面的水管装置里 |
[22:56] | Hey, uh, thanks for your help earlier. | 感谢你之前的帮助 |
[22:59] | We never would’ve found Marisol without you. | 没有你我们根本找不到玛丽索 |
[23:01] | I–I–I wish I had realized sooner. | 我要是可以早一点意识到就好了 |
[23:03] | I work in social services. | 我从事社会服务行业 |
[23:05] | Something I learned on the job, | 从我的工作我学到了 |
[23:07] | understanding people is hard. | 理解他人是很困难的 |
[23:09] | We all jump to the wrong conclusions at times. | 我们有的时候会犯一些错误 |
[23:11] | No shame in it. | 不用愧疚 |
[23:20] | How you holding up? | 你们怎么样 |
[23:21] | Calming down. Thank you. | 平静下来了 谢谢 |
[23:22] | Just glad you’re safe. | 看到你安全了真好 |
[23:25] | Can I ask, did you try the emergency phone | 你被困在电梯里的时候 |
[23:27] | when you were stuck in there? | 尝试过紧急电话吗 |
[23:28] | I tried, couldn’t get a tone. | 我试了 但是没信号 |
[23:32] | My dad’s an electrician, though. | 不过我爸爸是一个电工 |
[23:34] | Maybe he can help. | 也许他能帮上忙 |
[23:36] | Talk to him. If he could fix it, | 跟他说一下 如果他能修好 |
[23:38] | it would be a game changer for us. | 那我们的情况会大有改观 |
[23:39] | Mm-hmm, okay. | 好的 |
[23:40] | According to initial reports… | 根据最初的报告显示 |
[23:44] | Can you believe this? | 你敢信吗 |
[23:45] | – What, the collapse? – Yeah. Who’s the BC over at 37? | -塌方吗 -是啊 谁是37区的队长 |
[23:49] | Uh, Scofield, I think. | 我记得是斯科菲尔德 |
[23:51] | He’s all over the place. | 他是那地方的头 |
[23:53] | Look, you got 63 and 70 right in the collapse zone. | 63和70队的人安排在塌方处 |
[23:56] | You got guys freelancing over here on the west area. | 西侧这里有人待命 |
[23:58] | They’re coming in too hard from the top. | 他们从上面进去太难了 |
[24:00] | Got all their eggs in one basket. | 不成功便成仁 |
[24:02] | They should tunnel in low from the north. | 他们应该从北部钻进去 |
[24:05] | Right, Chief? | 对吗 队长 |
[24:07] | Yeah, good eye. | 是啊 好眼力 |
[24:11] | Hey, uh, worth pointing out, | 我想说一句 |
[24:13] | Chief would totally back you up if you wanted | 如果你想当队长的话 |
[24:14] | to make captain yourself. | 队长肯定全力支持的 |
[24:17] | We all would. | 我们都会全力支持你的 |
[24:23] | I’m in no rush. | 我不着急 |
[24:40] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[24:44] | Splitting headache. | 头疼得厉害 |
[24:49] | Stay hydrated. We need you. | 补点水 我们需要你 |
[24:54] | Listen, I’m sorry I sold you short. | 听着 很抱歉我刚刚低估了你 |
[24:58] | – Just felt like I needed– – Don’t mention it. | -只是觉得我得… -都过去了 |
[25:00] | – What the hell? – Get away from there. | -怎么了 -离开那里 |
[25:03] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[25:05] | She’s got a secret stash of water back here. | 她在那偷偷藏了水 |
[25:06] | I caught her hiding one under this car. | 我逮到她往这辆车下面藏水 |
[25:08] | So what? I found it myself. | 那又怎样 我自己找到的 |
[25:10] | Going around calling me a looter | 说我趁火打劫 |
[25:11] | and here she is, hoarding water. | 而她却在偷偷藏水 |
[25:12] | I don’t owe you a damn thing. | 我什么都不欠你的 |
[25:14] | That’s the problem with you people. | 那是你们的问题 |
[25:15] | You think the world owes you. | 你们觉得全世界都欠你们 |
[25:17] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[25:20] | Hey! Help! | 他怎么了 救命 |
[25:23] | – What the hell happened? – He just collapsed. | -怎么了 -他跌倒了 |
[25:27] | Gil? Can you hear me? | 吉尔 你能听到我说话吗 |
[25:29] | I just feel dizzy. | 我只是觉得头很晕 |
[25:31] | Weak. | 很虚弱 |
[25:36] | Who else feels weak? Headachy? | 还有谁觉得虚弱 头痛 |
[25:45] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[25:48] | Carbon monoxide. | 一氧化碳 |
[25:51] | We’re suffocating. | 我们缺氧了 |
[25:56] | We’re breathing in exhaust from somewhere. | 我们吸入的是不知哪来的废气 |
[25:57] | Keep him awake, talking. | 让他保持清醒 和他说话 |
[26:00] | Anybody got any cash in their pocket? | 谁兜里有现金 |
[26:04] | I’ve got a 20. What for? | 我有20块 要干什么 |
[26:07] | A lighter. Somebody, a lighter? | 打火机 谁有打火机 |
[26:10] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[26:12] | Best money you’ll ever spend. | 这是你花过最值的钱 |
[26:20] | Right here. | 就是这 |
[26:28] | I can hear it, too. | 我也能听到 |
[26:30] | The car must have been crushed | 那辆车一定是塌陷中坏了 |
[26:30] | during the collapse with the engine running. | 引擎还在运转 |
[26:32] | I can get in there, kill the ignition, | 我能进去 把车熄火 |
[26:34] | check to see if the driver survived. | 看看司机是否还活着 |
[26:36] | I doubt it. The air’s rich with gas. | 我觉得不可行 汽油遇空气易燃 |
[26:37] | It’d be a one way trip. | 去了就回不来了 |
[26:40] | – Let me worry about that. – Will! | -让我担心那个吧 -威尔 |
[26:43] | The only person I’d be putting at risk is myself. | 唯一有危险的是我 |
[26:48] | Maybe–maybe we can seal this thing up. | 也许 也许我们能把它封起来 |
[26:51] | Keep more exhaust from flowing in. | 阻止更多废气进入 |
[26:54] | Do what you gotta do. I’m going in. | 做你该做的 我要进去了 |
[27:01] | What just happened? | 怎么了 |
[27:03] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了 |
[27:10] | To give us a chance. | 去给我们争取一次机会 |
[27:18] | Let’s keep working to secure this pillar. | 我们继续确保这个柱子不会倒下 |
[27:37] | Hey, Hope. | 霍普 |
[27:38] | What did HQ say about those oxygen bottles? | 总部是怎么说那些氧气筒的 |
[27:43] | I called and left a message this morning, | 我今天早上打电话留了讯息 |
[27:45] | but I think I might have the wrong number | 但是我觉得我可能打错电话了 |
[27:46] | because the voicemail didn’t say anything about CFD. | 因为语音信箱并没有提到消防局 |
[27:49] | Thing is, Ms. Donovan left this ancient notebook | 问题在于 多纳万给我的古董笔记本 |
[27:51] | – with a million different– – So no one’s coming for them. | -上面有无数个不同的… -所以不会有人来 |
[27:54] | Well, I’m just not sure. Like I said– | 我只是不确定 像我说的… |
[27:57] | Yeah, you have an explanation for all of it. | 是 你怎么都有理由 |
[28:00] | As usual. | 一如既往 |
[28:01] | Look, don’t sweat it. | 别担心 |
[28:02] | I will do it myself. | 我自己来 |
[28:16] | Any sign? | 有什么迹象吗 |
[28:17] | It’s been a while. | 有一阵子了 |
[28:22] | Less of an exhaust smell, though. | 不过废气的味道小了 |
[28:23] | He must’ve gotten it. | 他肯定搞定了 |
[28:25] | Saved our lives. | 救了我们的命 |
[28:28] | Probably on his way back, then. | 也许他正在回来的路上 |
[28:30] | Right? | 对吗 |
[28:40] | There he is. Man of the hour. | 快看看 我们的大明星 |
[28:43] | Where’s Gabby? She must be proud. | 加比呢 她一定很骄傲 |
[28:46] | No idea. It’s getting down to the wire. | 不知道 都快到时间了 |
[28:48] | I talked to her this morning, said she was at the supermarket | 我今天早上和她说过话 她说她在超市 |
[28:50] | buying party supplies. It’s the last I heard. | 买派对用品 那是我最后一次和她联系 |
[28:53] | No, she wasn’t. | 不 她没去超市 |
[28:55] | She called me to make the supply run as a favor. | 她打给我让我帮忙去买派对用的东西 |
[28:58] | She was getting a gift. | 她去买礼物了 |
[29:00] | What kind of gift? Where? | 什么礼物 去哪买 |
[29:03] | Uh, antique shop on Pulaski near Edison Park. | 艾迪森公园边普拉斯基街的古董店 |
[29:09] | That’s where that garage collapse is. | 就是那里的车库塌了 |
[29:11] | Okay, squad three, truck 81, ambo 61! | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[29:13] | Mount up! | 出发 |
[29:23] | Go, go, go! | 走走走 |
[29:44] | What the hell’s that? | 那是什么 |
[29:46] | They must’ve gotten the green light | MVU扫描肯定没问题 |
[29:47] | from the MVU to start digging. | 他们要开始挖了 |
[29:49] | That’s a good thing, right? | 这算是好事吧 |
[29:51] | No. Definitely not. | 不 绝对不是 |
[29:52] | They’re coming in way too hard at a straight angle. | 他们挖的角度太平了 |
[29:54] | If they don’t stop, this thing is gonna give. | 如果不停下来的话 这地方会塌 |
[30:00] | Casey, look. That Dawson’s car? | 凯西 快看 那是道森的车吗 |
[30:04] | Look alive, everyone. She’s here. | 大家打起精神 她在这里 |
[30:17] | We didn’t call for another alarm. | 我们没有请求支援 |
[30:18] | We have an off-duty paramedic who might be around. | 有一名未当值的医护人员可能被困在这里 |
[30:21] | Gabriela Dawson. | 加布里埃拉·道森 |
[30:23] | That’s her car. If she was around | 那是她的车 如果她在这里 |
[30:24] | and saw this incident go down, she’d pitch in. | 看到这种事 绝对会来帮忙的 |
[30:26] | Think she might’ve been the bystander that | 她可能就是那个建筑工 |
[30:28] | the construction workers mentioned? | 提到的那个路人 |
[30:30] | Yeah, one of the workers said some lady was | 是的 其中一个工人说有位女士 |
[30:32] | giving them holy hell about the garage being a hazard | 在车库崩塌之前指责他们 |
[30:34] | – before it collapsed. – Sounds like Gabby. | -危险施工 -听起来像是加比 |
[30:38] | In that case, she’s inside. | 那样的话 她在里面 |
[30:39] | What can we do, Chief? | 我们能做些什么 队长 |
[30:40] | You wanna assist with debris clearance? | 你们想帮忙清理废墟吗 |
[30:42] | – Yeah. – Absolutely. Guys, form a line. | -是的 -没问题 伙计们 排好队 |
[30:44] | Let’s help clear the debris from the area. | 帮忙清理这块区域的废墟 |
[31:12] | We can’t hold it. It’s starting to give. | 我们坚持不住了 这地方要塌了 |
[31:14] | We don’t give up. | 我们不放弃 |
[31:16] | We can’t. | 我们不能放弃 |
[31:25] | Sir, we’ve patched in a call | 先生 我们接到了 |
[31:26] | from the elevator’s emergency line. | 电梯紧急电话 |
[31:28] | It’s them. | 是他们 |
[31:31] | Chief Walker. | 沃克队长 |
[31:34] | Yeah, copy. You hang tight. | 收到 你们坚持住 |
[31:36] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[31:38] | – Gabby! – Matt! | -加比 -马特 |
[31:40] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[31:45] | There’s no time! This place is coming down! | 没时间了 这地方要塌了 |
[31:53] | Don’t give up, Gabby. See if you can make | 别放弃 加比 你看看能不能 |
[31:55] | your way to the north wall. | 去北墙那边 |
[31:56] | We’re trying to tunnel in from there. | 我们准备从那边打洞进去 |
[31:58] | North wall, go! Go, go, don’t look back! | 北边 快去 别回头 |
[32:02] | Go, go, go! | 快快快 |
[32:20] | They’re making their way to the north wall. | 他们正在前往北墙 |
[32:22] | We need everyone! | 叫所有人过来 |
[32:23] | Okay, let’s go! | 好 大家上 |
[32:28] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[32:29] | I’ve got something. | 我有发现 |
[32:31] | Could be a way in. | 也许能进去 |
[32:34] | Hey, hey, we need a hand. | 我们需要帮忙 |
[32:35] | Let’s move this. | 搬这个 |
[32:37] | Come on. | 来 |
[32:38] | Okay, watch that second beam. | 小心第二道横梁 |
[32:39] | That’s 20 tons hanging above your head. | 你们头上大约有20吨的重量 |
[32:43] | There you go, watch it. | 好了 小心 |
[32:45] | Watch it. | 小心 |
[32:51] | Got it, got it. | 好了 好了 |
[32:55] | – Hold it up, let it drop. – One, two, three. | -搬好了 拿下来 -一二三 |
[33:01] | – See anything? – No. | -看到什么了吗 -没有 |
[33:03] | Can anyone hear me? | 有人能听到吗 |
[33:15] | Someone’s coming! Come on. | 有人出来了 |
[33:18] | Come on. | 来 |
[33:21] | – I got it. – We got it, we got it. | -我接到了 -我们来 我们来 |
[33:23] | She’s coming, come on. | 她出来了 来 |
[33:28] | Here we go, here we go. | 好了 好了 |
[33:33] | Hey, was anyone else down there–a woman? | 里面还有人吗 一个女人 |
[33:37] | – She went back for Tucker. – Great. | -她回去救塔科了 -好 |
[33:54] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[33:57] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[34:09] | Gabby? | 加比 |
[34:30] | – Gabby! – Matt! | -加比 -马特 |
[34:33] | Over here! I need your help. | 这边 我需要你的帮助 |
[34:41] | – This the only guy? – Yeah. | -只剩他了吗 -是的 |
[34:52] | Turn. | 转弯 |
[34:57] | Coming out! | 出来了 |
[35:00] | Watch your head. | 小心头 |
[35:02] | – Grab him. – I got him. | -抓住他 -接到了 |
[35:03] | Good, good. I got him. | 好好 我接到他了 |
[35:10] | Ah, come on. It’s Dawson. | 来 是道森 |
[35:12] | Come on, quick. | 快点 |
[35:15] | – Matt. – Yeah. | -马特 -是我 |
[35:18] | You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[35:20] | It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[35:24] | Baby. | 亲爱的 |
[35:27] | It’s over. It’s over. | 结束了 结束了 |
[35:40] | Feeling any pain? Any difficulty breathing? | 感到疼吗 呼吸有困难吗 |
[35:43] | – Dizziness? – No, no, I’m fine. | -头晕吗 -都没有 我没事 |
[35:46] | I can’t pay. I’m just telling you now. | 我没钱 我先跟你说好 |
[35:49] | You can bill me, but blood from a stone. | 你可以开我开单子 但我没钱 |
[35:53] | You don’t have to worry about that. | 你不用担心 |
[35:54] | 120 120 over. | |
[35:57] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[35:59] | You dropped this, climbing out. | 你爬出来的时候掉了这个 |
[36:07] | I saw you holding them down in the garage. | 在车库时我看到你紧紧拿在手里 |
[36:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:32] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[36:33] | He’ll be okay. Just needs time to work | 他不会有事 只是需要点时间 |
[36:35] | the CO out of his system. | 把体内的一氧化碳排出来 |
[36:42] | Is this real? | 这是真的吗 |
[36:46] | Pretty real. | 很真实 |
[36:49] | You’re a badass, Gabby Dawson. | 你真厉害 加比·道森 |
[36:51] | Thanks for keeping us alive down there. | 谢谢你保住了我们的命 |
[36:56] | Ditto, Sergeant Tucker. | 也谢谢你 塔科中士 |
[36:59] | – You did good. – Thanks. | -你做得很棒 -谢谢 |
[37:05] | Psst, Otis! | 奥蒂斯 |
[37:07] | I just found this on the squad table. | 我在救援队的桌子上发现了这个 |
[37:08] | – Uh-oh. – Yeah, uh-oh. | -好吧 -嗯 |
[37:10] | – So what now? – Um–uh– | -现在怎么办 -这… |
[37:12] | You put this in your car. We never speak of this again. | 你放去你的车上 我们以后再也不提 |
[37:22] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[37:23] | My tie, I took it off in the rescue, | 我的领带 救援的时候拿掉了 |
[37:25] | must have lost it. | 肯定被我弄丢了 |
[37:26] | Here. | 给你 |
[37:31] | You’re not gonna ding me for a uniform violation, | 你不会说我违反制服规定吧 |
[37:33] | – are you, Captain? – Ehh. | -队长 -嗯 |
[37:36] | Maybe just a warning this time. | 这次就只警告一下好了 |
[37:39] | Hey, congrats, man. | 恭喜 兄弟 |
[37:40] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[37:43] | Thanks, Kelly. | 谢谢 凯利 |
[37:49] | There are firefighters who play the game, | 有的消防员耍心机 |
[37:51] | work the system, bide their time | 利用体系 等待时机 |
[37:53] | to climb up the chain of command. | 爬到高层 |
[37:56] | And then there’s Matthew Casey. | 可是马修·凯西呢 |
[38:01] | A true, honest-to-God smoke eater. | 他是真正的消防员 |
[38:05] | The type of firefighter | 是他这种消防员 |
[38:06] | who makes this department what it is. | 让我们消防队有今天 |
[38:09] | A man who truly deserves the title he is about to receive. | 他的职位是他应得的 |
[38:15] | Matthew Casey, | 马修·凯西 |
[38:17] | are you prepared to lead as Captain | 你准备好当队长 |
[38:20] | with the same fearlessness, honor, compassion | 拿出你这么多年来一直 |
[38:23] | that you have shown in all your years of service? | 展示出的无畏 敬业和热情了吗 |
[38:27] | Yes, sir, I will. | 我会的 长官 |
[38:29] | Then I believe we are ready to make this official. | 那我们就正式任命吧 |
[38:35] | – Do you have it? – I do. | -拿到了吗 -嗯 |
[38:45] | This badge belonged to the first captain | 这个徽章是51号消防队 |
[38:47] | Firehouse 51 ever had, | 第一任队长的 |
[38:50] | along with the thousands of fires | 它一起经历了队长职业生涯中 |
[38:51] | he handled in his career. | 成千上万场火灾 |
[38:53] | He was around for the 1910 Union Stock Yards fire. | 1910年斯托克亚兹大火时他在场 |
[38:57] | 21 firefighters lost their lives in that fire. | 21名消防员命丧那场大火 |
[39:01] | But it would’ve been a lot more | 但如果没有那个队长的领导 |
[39:03] | if it weren’t for the leadership of that captain. | 丧命的消防员肯定更多 |
[39:07] | It’s a tradition I know you’ll live up to. | 我知道你会延续这一传统 |
[39:12] | Congratulations, Captain Casey. | 恭喜 凯西队长 |
[39:29] | I appreciate this honor. I do. | 谢谢大家给我的这份殊荣 真的 |
[39:33] | But if anyone deserves to be honored today, it’s you, | 但如果说今天有谁应该得到这份荣誉 那就是你 |
[39:36] | Gabby. | 加比 |
[39:40] | The lives you saved. | 你救过那么多人 |
[39:42] | The odds you faced. | 面临过那么多危险 |
[39:44] | You’re an inspiration. | 你激励了我 |
[39:48] | I hope you know that. | 希望你知道 |
[39:55] | Hear, hear. | 没错 |