时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We got to protect Leon. | 我们要保护里昂 |
[00:02] | Cruz, he’s got to get out of town. | 克鲁兹 他必须离开这里 |
[00:04] | How long? | 离开多久 |
[00:07] | Maybe forever. | 也许是永远离开 |
[00:09] | You’re really lucky, you know that? | 你很幸运 你知道吗 |
[00:10] | To be part of such a close-knit group. | 成为这个紧密团结的大家庭中的一分子 |
[00:12] | It’s like a family. | 就像是一家人一样 |
[00:14] | Your friend Hope has been visiting the firehouse a lot. | 你朋友霍普最近可是经常来消防队 |
[00:16] | I think she might be dealing with something back at home. | 我想她可能是在处理家里面的事吧 |
[00:19] | Don’t forget you made a promise | 别忘了你答应过我 |
[00:20] | we’d hang out before I left. | 我走之前我们出去吃饭 |
[00:22] | That’s not the kind of thing that slips my mind. | 我可不会忘了这种事 |
[00:50] | Yo, Kelly! | 凯利 |
[00:54] | Train is leaving the station. | 火车要出发了 |
[01:08] | Do you guys, um, want some coffee? | 你们要来点咖啡吗 |
[01:09] | – I could run out to– – Oh, we get coffee at work. | -我可以去… -我们上班地方有咖啡 |
[01:12] | Oh, right, sure. | 好吧 |
[01:16] | I’m just gonna get myself to the house this morning. | 我今天早上自己去消防局 |
[01:20] | Okay, cool. Sounds good. | 好吧 听起来不错 |
[01:22] | I’ll see you up there. And, uh… | 那就到时候见 那个… |
[01:26] | – Hope, right? – Yeah. | -你叫霍普吧 -是的 |
[01:29] | Great seeing you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[01:36] | Whose buggy is that? | 这是谁的小车 |
[01:38] | Boden’s out first half of shift. | 博登不上第一轮班了 |
[01:39] | – We got some chief named Mullins. – You know him? | -来了个叫莫林斯的队长 -你认识吗 |
[01:43] | I heard he was a bear. | 听说跟熊一样 |
[01:48] | Is that everyone? | 所有人都到了吗 |
[01:53] | As I always tell the men serving under me– | 我经常和我的手下说 |
[01:56] | Hey, uh, sorry, Chief. | 不好意思 队长 |
[01:58] | As I was saying, on my watch, | 我曾经说过 在我看来 |
[02:00] | if you’re not 15 minutes early, you’re 15 minutes late. | 你不是早到15分钟 就是迟到15分钟 |
[02:03] | The shift before you appreciates your punctuality, | 你要换班的同事希望你能准时到 |
[02:05] | as I’m sure you do the shift that follows. | 你们换班后肯定也是这么想 |
[02:08] | That said, I’m only at 51 for half a shift, | 我只会在51队上半轮班 |
[02:10] | and I’ve got nothing but respect for Wallace Boden. | 我非常尊敬华莱士·博登 |
[02:13] | So let’s all power through the next few hours | 所以我们接下来几个小时加把劲 |
[02:15] | and get you back in his capable hands. | 让你们能重归他的领导 |
[02:16] | – Sound good? – Yes, sir. | -可以吗 -是 长官 |
[02:18] | Okay, good. Assignments. | 好 分派任务 |
[02:20] | Let’s empty out all the compartments on the rigs. | 我们把所有设备都搬出来 |
[02:22] | We’ll clean, check, and do maintenance on the equipment | 我们要对设备进行清洗 检查和维护 |
[02:24] | and you can scrub and wax the inside shelving. | 然后对车架进行清洗打蜡 |
[02:26] | Once that’s complete– | 等完成后 |
[02:30] | – Is there a problem? – No, Chief. | -有问题吗 -没有 队长 |
[02:32] | It’s just, Tuesdays we usually only do the side compartments. | 只不过我们周二一般只会清洁云梯车 |
[02:36] | And like you said, it’s only half a shift. | 你也说了 只是半轮班 |
[02:39] | – What’s your name, Lieutenant? – Matt Casey, Chief. | -你叫什么名字 副队 -马特·凯西 队长 |
[02:42] | – The firefighting alderman. – Former alderman. | -消防员议员 -前议员 |
[02:48] | Once that’s complete, let’s get the app floor | 等完成后 我们要一起 |
[02:50] | swept and mopped– if you don’t mind. | 清洁打扫设备室 如果你不介意的话 |
[02:53] | Consider it done, Chief. | 没问题 队长 |
[02:56] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[03:05] | – Sorry, guys. – It’s fine. | -对不起 伙计们 -没关系 |
[03:07] | Half a shift. | 半轮班 |
[03:08] | What’s the worst that could happen? | 最糟又能糟到哪里去 |
[03:09] | Question asked by nearly every Darwin Award winner. | 每个达尔文奖得主都是这么问的 |
[03:13] | Uh, hey, guys. I texted my buddy | 伙计们 我给我在78队 |
[03:15] | who served under Mullins over at 78. | 莫林斯手下的哥们发了信息 |
[03:18] | Yeah? What’d he say? | 他怎么说的 |
[03:19] | “That man has killed more careers | “这家伙在芝加哥消防局毁掉的人 |
[03:21] | in the CFD than actual fire.” | 比在火灾中丧生的人都多” |
[03:24] | Well, let’s knuckle down and not give him | 那我们赶紧干活 别给他 |
[03:26] | any reason to look our way. | 抓到什么把柄 |
[03:29] | You got it, Lieutenant. | 好的 副队 |
[03:32] | Ambulance 61, 4200 North Walcott Avenue. | 61号救护车 北沃卡特大道4200号 |
[03:35] | Bicycle accident. | 自行车事故 |
[03:50] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[03:53] | It’s like she came out of nowhere. | 她不知道从哪里冒出来的 |
[03:55] | I didn’t see her. | 我没看见她 |
[03:56] | I looked down for one second. | 我就低头了一秒 |
[04:01] | Hi, honey. What’s your name? | 亲爱的 你叫什么 |
[04:04] | – Ella. – Ella? | -艾拉 -艾拉 |
[04:06] | I’m Sylvie. This is Gabby. | 我是希尔薇 这是加比 |
[04:07] | We’re here to help. Can you tell me what hurts? | 我们是来帮忙的 你可以告诉我哪里疼吗 |
[04:10] | – Just my wrist. – Is she gonna be okay? | -就是手腕 -她会没事吗 |
[04:13] | Ella, can you lie down for us? | 艾拉 你能躺下吗 |
[04:14] | We’re gonna slide this under you. | 我们把这个滑到你身下 |
[04:16] | – She said it’s her wrist. – Sir, you need to let us work. | -她说是手腕 -先生 你得让我们工作 |
[04:19] | Here you go. | 好了 |
[04:28] | – Is he okay? – Don’t worry about him. | -他没事吧 -别担心他 |
[04:30] | Can you squeeze my hand? | 你能捏一下我的手吗 |
[04:32] | I think there’s something wrong with him. | 我觉得他不对劲 |
[04:40] | You gotta be kidding me. | 逗我吧 |
[04:45] | No pulse. This is 61 | 没脉搏了 61号救护车 |
[04:47] | requesting a backup ambulance for a possible cardiac arrest. | 请求派出后备救护车 可能是心跳骤停 |
[04:50] | Copy that, 61. | 收到 61号救护车 |
[05:00] | He’s in V-tach. We need to shock him. | 他室颤了 我们得电击他 |
[05:01] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[05:06] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[05:07] | All right, let’s concentrate on you, okay? | 好 来看看你 好吗 |
[05:09] | I’m okay. What happened? | 我没事 出什么事了 |
[05:11] | Okay, Ella, listen to me. The best way that you | 艾拉 听我说 你能帮他的最好办法 |
[05:13] | can help him is to stay calm. | 就是保持冷静 |
[05:15] | That way Gabby can concentrate, okay? | 这样加比才能集中注意力 好吗 |
[05:17] | Shocking. | 电击 |
[05:19] | He’s back. | 他醒了 |
[05:23] | I gotta get out of here. I gotta get somewhere. | 我得离开这里 我得去个地方 |
[05:26] | Sir, you lost consciousness. | 先生 你失去知觉了 |
[05:27] | We need to get you to a hospital. | 我们得送你去医院 |
[05:28] | Dispatch, where’s that second ambo? | 调度台 第二辆救护车到哪里了 |
[05:30] | – I had a heart attack? – Just lie back down for me, okay? | -我心脏病发作了吗 -躺下好吗 |
[05:32] | Hey, eyes on me, okay? | 看着我 好吗 |
[05:34] | – Where are your parents? – Work. | -你父母呢 -在工作 |
[05:36] | I know my mom’s number. | 我知道我妈妈的手机号码 |
[05:38] | Had a mix up, 61. Ten minutes. | 弄错了 61号救护车 十分钟 |
[05:40] | I’ll start you in a company. | 我马上给你们调度 |
[05:42] | What’s wrong? | 发生什么事了 |
[05:47] | Okay, Ella, we’re gonna take you both | 艾拉 我们要带你俩 |
[05:48] | in the same ambulance, okay? | 上同一辆救护车 好吗 |
[05:49] | – We’re gonna call your mom on the way. – Okay. | -路上我们会给你妈妈打电话 -好 |
[05:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:55] | We gotta take them to Med, and we can’t leave her alone. | 我们得送他们去医院 不能丢下她 |
[05:56] | It’s our only choice. | 这是我们唯一的选择 |
[05:59] | Dispatch, we’re gonna transport two patients | 调度台 我们要送两位病人 |
[06:00] | to Chicago Med. One, two, three. | 去芝加哥医院 一二三 |
[06:20] | What are you whistling sunshine about up there? | 什么事让你高兴得吹口哨啊 |
[06:22] | Ah, nothing. Toss me that rag. | 没什么 把抹布扔给我 |
[06:26] | All right, spill it. | 好 说吧 |
[06:28] | What, I can’t find cleaning therapeutic? | 怎么 我不能觉得打扫很治愈吗 |
[06:30] | No. | 不能 |
[06:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:38] | I flew Leon in for Cruz’s birthday. | 我接来了里昂参加克鲁兹的生日派对 |
[06:42] | – What? – Who is Leon? | -什么 -里昂是谁 |
[06:44] | Cruz’s kid brother. Cruz’s kid brother who lives in Florida now | 克鲁兹的小弟 他现在住在佛罗里达州 |
[06:48] | because it’s not safe for him to be here. | 因为这里对他来说不安全 |
[06:49] | That’s all blown over. | 那都解决了 |
[06:51] | Trudy checked with the gang unit. | 特鲁迪问了黑帮组 |
[06:52] | The street corners have changed over three times. | 地痞流氓都换了三波了 |
[06:54] | Nobody even knows who Leon is anymore. | 没人知道里昂是谁了 |
[06:57] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[07:00] | Do you doubt my wife? | 你在质疑我妻子吗 |
[07:07] | That’s what I thought. | 就知道你不敢 |
[07:10] | – Cruz would love to see him. – All we gotta do | -克鲁兹肯定很想见到他 -我们只要 |
[07:12] | is get the birthday boy to Molly’s after shift, | 在下班之后把寿星哄到莫利酒吧 |
[07:15] | and in the meantime, shh. | 不过在这期间 别说漏 |
[07:21] | This is gonna be great. | 肯定会很精彩的 |
[07:31] | – So. – So. | -那么 -那么什么 |
[07:34] | – Brett’s friend? – Yep. | -布莱特的朋友 -是 |
[07:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:37] | She’s only here for, like, another week. | 她只在这里再待一周 |
[07:39] | Uh, tomorrow, actually. | 其实她明天就走了 |
[07:41] | All the information was on the table. | 大家都说开了 |
[07:47] | – Hey, how was it? – It was a weird one. | -情况怎么样 -其实挺奇怪的 |
[07:49] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[07:50] | – We had this, um… – 61. | -我们遇见了… -61车 |
[07:52] | Yes, Chief. Brett and Dawson, sir. | 是 队长 布莱特和道森 长官 |
[07:55] | Oh, I know your names. You’ve just been reported to me. | 我知道你们的名字 有人向我投诉你们了 |
[07:57] | – Reported? – You took two patients at once. | -投诉 -你们同时处理了两名病人 |
[07:59] | Chief, it was an extraordinary situation. | 队长 当时情形非常紧急 |
[08:01] | Which is not to be done. | 而你们也没有处理好 |
[08:02] | Under any circumstances without expressed consent | 在任何情况下 除非海切尔队长明确同意 |
[08:05] | from Chief Hatcher in a triage event situation. | 病人分流情况 否则不能擅自处理 |
[08:07] | The second ambo was nowhere to be found, | 第二辆救护车根本找不到 |
[08:09] | and we had a crucial cardiac patient. | 而病人的心脏病情况危重 |
[08:10] | You put an injured girl in an ambulance | 你把受伤的女孩和撞伤她的 |
[08:12] | with the man who hit her with his car. | 车辆驾驶人放进同一辆救护车 |
[08:14] | That’s a lawsuit waiting to happen. | 就等着吃官司吧 |
[08:16] | Sounds like they made a judgment call | 听起来她们只是面对非常情况时 |
[08:18] | in a challenging circumstance, Chief. | 做出了非常选择 队长 |
[08:24] | I’m taking you out of service. | 你们停职吧 |
[08:26] | – What? – So you can fill out | -什么 -这样你们就有时间 |
[08:27] | a detailed incident report. | 填写一份详细的事故报告了 |
[08:29] | If you wanna defend your actions, | 如果你们想为自己的行为辩护 |
[08:30] | and if you want me as acting battalion chief | 如果你们希望我作为代理队长 |
[08:32] | to defend your actions, you need to do it | 为你们的行为说话 那你们就得 |
[08:34] | with every “i” Dotted and every “t” Crossed. | 规规矩矩地把该写的写清楚 |
[08:36] | You can return to service | 你们要想恢复出勤 |
[08:37] | when I’m satisfied with that paperwork, | 就给我一份满意的报告 |
[08:38] | which I want on my desk before I leave. | 我交班之前放到我桌上 |
[08:41] | Chief, all due respect– | 队长 我无意冒犯 |
[08:43] | Due respect would be letting me handle this. | 你要是不想冒犯 就让我来处理这件事 |
[08:48] | Unless there’s something other than Lieutenant | 除非你名字前面的头衔 |
[08:50] | in front of your name. | 比”副队”还高一级 |
[09:14] | Mullins just asked us to wash the rigs. | 莫林斯刚刚要我们去洗云梯车 |
[09:16] | He didn’t ask us to itemize the work. | 没叫我们给他列清单 |
[09:18] | Maybe I should talk to him. | 也许我该和他谈谈 |
[09:19] | Smooth things over. | 缓和一下气氛 |
[09:20] | Or just keep your head down and stay out of his way. | 或者你可以保持低调 别妨碍他的事 |
[09:23] | Works every time. | 百试百灵 |
[09:26] | Sure. Every time. | 是啊 包治百病 |
[09:39] | – How’s it going? – I already missed two calls | -怎么样了 -为了这份”作业” |
[09:42] | because of this busywork. | 我已经错过两次出警了 |
[09:44] | Aww, we’re almost done. | 我们快写完了 |
[09:47] | I really stepped in it with this guy. | 我真该跟这个人提提意见 |
[09:49] | – Oh, don’t beat yourself up. – Yeah, seemed unavoidable. | -你别勉强了 -是啊 难免的事 |
[09:51] | Well, I still feel responsible. | 我觉得我有责任 |
[09:53] | Nonsense. | 胡说 |
[09:57] | Is that how you’re gonna turn it in? | 你就打算这么交上去吗 |
[09:59] | A little hard to read. | 有点看不清楚吧 |
[10:00] | Like, I think you rushed through it. | 感觉你好像敷衍了事似的 |
[10:03] | I just think, with a stickler like Chief Mullins, | 我只是想 像莫林斯这样的刺头 |
[10:05] | you probably want to put your best foot forward and… | 你估计得非常认真才能… |
[10:08] | You know what? I’m just gonna… | 我跟你说 我还要去忙那个… |
[10:18] | Paul Pogue! | 保罗·波格 |
[10:19] | – What’s up, man? – Can’t complain. | -你好啊 -挺好的 |
[10:21] | We borrowed your strong arm for that South Loop call. | 南环出警那次我们借了你们的千斤顶 |
[10:23] | Where do you want it? | 要放在哪 |
[10:23] | Right there is fine. | 就放那吧 |
[10:26] | Hey, Cruz. I gotta tell you, man. | 克鲁兹 我得说 |
[10:28] | Leon looks great. I didn’t know he was back in Chicago. | 里昂看起来不错 我都不知道他回芝加哥了 |
[10:32] | He’s not. | 他没有 |
[10:33] | Really? I could’ve sworn I saw him | 真的 我发誓我看到他了 |
[10:34] | at Wiener Circle this morning with a lady cop. | 早上和一个女警察在维纳圈 |
[10:36] | Hey, that must have been somebody else. | 肯定不是他 |
[10:39] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[10:41] | I think I would know if my brother were in town | 三年了 我弟要是回来了 |
[10:43] | for the first time in three years. | 我肯定会知道啊 |
[10:48] | Must’ve been his long lost twin, I guess. | 那可能是他失散多年的双胞胎兄弟了 |
[10:50] | – See you, guys. – Later. | -回见 伙计们 -回见 |
[11:01] | Hey, Leon. | 里昂 |
[11:02] | Give me a call when you get this. | 给我回电话 |
[11:06] | You’re blown, man. It’s time to come clean. | 你完了 老兄 快坦白吧 |
[11:08] | We can still save this. Number one, | 还有拯救的余地 首先 |
[11:11] | I will contact Leon and tell him to throw Cruz off the scent. | 我会联系里昂让他糊弄住克鲁兹 |
[11:14] | – That’s good. – Good? | -不错 -不错什么 |
[11:15] | It’s a disaster. | 简直乱来 |
[11:17] | Yeah, what’s number two? | 是啊 第二步呢 |
[11:20] | I haven’t gotten that far yet. | 我还没想到 |
[11:27] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[11:28] | I just got an interesting phone call. | 我接到一个有趣的电话 |
[11:30] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[11:33] | – You remember Captain Patterson? – Of course. | -还记得帕特森队长吗 -当然 |
[11:35] | He’s been spending a lot of time down at headquarters. | 他在总部待了挺久的 |
[11:37] | And he says that Mullins is on the short list | 他说莫林斯很可能是 |
[11:39] | to be the next Commissioner. | 下一任指挥官 |
[11:42] | This is a joke. | 开玩笑吧 |
[11:44] | Happening next summer. According to Patterson. | 可能也就是明年夏天的事了 帕特森说的 |
[11:47] | – Oy. – Yeah. | -惨 -对 |
[11:49] | So, remember what I said about not saying something? | 所以还记得我说过不要乱说话吗 |
[11:54] | Maybe you should say something. | 也许你该说出来 |
[11:57] | You wanna check my penmanship? Be my guest. | 想检查我的书写吗 请 |
[12:01] | Fix this so I can get back to doing my job. | 好好检查 这样我才能拿回我的工作 |
[12:16] | – How’s it going? – Got me reorganizing | -怎么样了 -让我重新整理 |
[12:19] | the red files. Short staffed already. | 红色文件 已经很缺人了 |
[12:24] | He available? | 他有空吗 |
[12:26] | Be my guest. | 请吧 |
[12:34] | – Chief. – Lieutenant. | -队长 -副队 |
[12:38] | Paramedics finished the IR-3s and the IR-7s. | 急救员完成了IR-3和IR-7 |
[12:42] | Double-checked them myself. | 我自己检查过了 |
[12:48] | Listen, uh… | 那个… |
[12:52] | I just want to apologize for stepping on your toes. | 我冒犯了你 我向你道歉 |
[12:55] | It won’t happen again. | 以后不会了 |
[12:58] | I got off on the wrong foot with you, | 我们一开始就闹了不愉快 |
[13:00] | and that’s on me. | 是我不好 |
[13:02] | So, I’m sorry. Sincerely. | 抱歉 真的 |
[13:10] | I want you to know, these are good people at 51. | 我想让你知道 51队的这些人都挺好的 |
[13:13] | To a man. | 全部都是 |
[13:14] | And they all take the job seriously. | 他们对待工作态度都很认真 |
[13:16] | They’re all smoke eaters. Even our paramedics. | 都救火不要命 医护人员也一样 |
[13:22] | You know what I saw this morning | 今早我把车停在你的位置 |
[13:23] | when I parked on your apron, Lieutenant? | 你知道我看见什么了吗 副队 |
[13:28] | Two cigar butts, half chewed, | 两个烟头 吸了一半 |
[13:31] | just lying on the pavement outside the northeast door, | 就在东北门前的通道上 |
[13:34] | tossed there without a care in the world. | 丢在那里污染环境 |
[13:36] | And I said to myself, what kind of pride does this house have? | 我问自己 这消防局是有多傲慢 |
[13:41] | Who would disrespect their home like that? | 谁会这么不尊重自己的家园 |
[13:45] | Well, I guess I found out. | 现在我知道了 |
[13:52] | That’s your response to my apology? | 这就是你对我道歉的回答吗 |
[13:57] | Truck 81, Ambulance 61, 515 North Monroe Street, | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 北门罗街515号 |
[14:01] | possible jumper. | 疑似跳楼者 |
[14:02] | – When is Boden back? – In a couple of hours. | -博登什么时候能回来 -再过几小时 |
[14:06] | Hallelujah. | 谢天谢地 |
[14:25] | Negotiator’s up there with him, | 谈判专家正在上面陪他 |
[14:26] | but it’s gotten quiet. | 但目前没说话 |
[14:29] | Herrmann, grab a rope bag and come to the roof with me. | 赫尔曼 拿绳索包跟我上屋顶 |
[14:32] | Kidd, pike poles, then you, Mouch, and Otis | 基德带撬棍 然后你和穆奇 奥蒂斯 |
[14:34] | get access to the top floor apartments. | 一起去顶楼公寓 |
[14:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:37] | – Let’s go. – What you thinking, Lieutenant? | -走吧 -你想怎么办 副队 |
[14:40] | Saving Joe Citizen, whether he wants it or not. | 不管他愿不愿意 把他救下来再说 |
[14:57] | This is the best idea I’ve had in a long time. | 这是我这么久以来最好的想法了 |
[14:59] | No, Dan. Trust me, it’s not. | 丹 相信我 这不是 |
[15:03] | I like you alive. Why don’t you come back from the edge, there? | 我还是喜欢你活着 不如你先下来吧 |
[15:06] | It’d make me feel a lot better, | 那会让我感觉好很多 |
[15:08] | and then we could have a face-to face conversation. | 我们就能面对面地聊天了 |
[15:10] | – No. – Okay. | -不 -好吧 |
[15:12] | Just one foot back. Can you do that for me? | 那先退后一英尺 你能做到吗 |
[15:16] | Just the length of your foot, just back a little bit? | 就一个脚长 先向后退一点 |
[15:20] | – Who’s he? – Hi, I’m Matt. | -他是谁 -你好 我叫马特 |
[15:23] | – I’m a firefighter. – Get back. Don’t come any closer. | -我是消防员 -站住 不许过来 |
[15:26] | I’ll talk to him, Dan. Don’t worry. | 我来跟他聊聊 丹 别担心 |
[15:28] | Matt and I are gonna talk right over here, okay? | 我和马特就在这里说话 好吗 |
[15:31] | I got a bad feeling. He is way too calm. | 我预感不好 他太冷静了 |
[15:35] | – He said he’s made up his mind. – He been repeating it? | -他说已经下定决心了 -一直在说吗 |
[15:39] | – Twice. – Damn. | -说了两次 -可恶 |
[15:41] | Yeah. You wanna try snatch and pull? | 是 你想强行拉他下来吗 |
[15:44] | He’d jump before I got to him. | 在我抓住他之前他就会跳下去 |
[15:49] | What’s your comfort level with something risky? | 我要是冒个险你同意吗 |
[15:51] | This guy’s going. | 他铁了心了 |
[15:52] | Whatever you wanna try, I’m good with that. | 你要有办法 我同意 |
[15:54] | I know you’re talking about me. | 我知道你们在说我 |
[15:55] | I know what you’re saying. Same as everyone. | 知道你们在说什么 就和其他人一个样 |
[15:58] | – Look at the loser. – Just keep his focus. | -看这个废物 -你继续吸引他注意 |
[16:02] | Come on now, Dan. Nobody’s talking about you. | 行了 丹 我们没有说你 |
[16:05] | We’re not talking about you. We are not talking about you. | 我们真的没有说你 |
[16:09] | – Yes you are, just like Rachel. – Who’s Rachel, Dan? | -你们说了 就像瑞秋 -瑞秋是谁 丹 |
[16:12] | Nobody. | 没谁 |
[16:13] | Hey, hey, hey, look at me. | 嘿 看着我 |
[16:14] | Focus on me, Dan. Is Rachel your girlfriend? | 眼睛看我 丹 瑞秋是你女朋友吗 |
[16:17] | – Your wife? – Sister. | -还是妻子 -姐姐 |
[16:19] | Okay, okay, see? See, there you go. | 好吧 看 这就对了 |
[16:22] | I guarantee you Rachel would want you to live through today, Dan. | 我保证瑞秋会希望你活过今天的 丹 |
[16:25] | What are you doing? What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[16:27] | There’s a crowd down there. We have to make sure they stay back. | 底下有围观人群 我们得确保他们退后 |
[16:30] | You want them to get back so I don’t fall on them? | 好让我不掉在他们身上吗 |
[16:31] | – I just want everyone safe. – You know what he’s doing? | -我只想确保大家安全 -你知道他在干什么吗 |
[16:36] | Whatever he has to. | 干他该干的事 |
[16:39] | Talk to me about Rachel, Dan. | 跟我说说瑞秋吧 丹 |
[16:41] | Is there a number I could reach her at? | 有号码让我能联系她吗 |
[16:42] | Let her know that you’re up here? | 告诉她你在这里 |
[16:44] | She can read about it on the Internet. | 她可以在网上看新闻 |
[16:45] | I’ve already made up my mind. | 我已经下定决心了 |
[16:50] | Okay, just back a foot, Dan. Can you do that for me? | 那就往回退一步吧 丹 就当为了我 |
[16:55] | Just back the length of your foot. | 就退一只脚的距离 |
[16:58] | Just a little bit. | 一点点 |
[17:00] | Come on, Dan. Let’s get Rachel on the phone | 来吧 丹 让我们联系瑞秋 |
[17:02] | and see what she says. | 看看她怎么说 |
[17:03] | Ah, it’ll just take a minute. What’s her number? | 一分钟就好 她的号码是什么 |
[17:06] | Dan, what’s her number? | 丹 她的号码是什么 |
[17:11] | Lieutenant! | 副队长 |
[17:16] | Now! | 现在 |
[17:20] | No, no, no! | 不 不要 |
[17:22] | Call the medics to the roof. | 叫急救员上楼顶 |
[17:24] | We’re clear for medical support. | 可以进行医疗救助了 |
[17:25] | You’ve ruined everything. I made up my mind. | 你们毁了一切 我意已决 |
[17:29] | I made up my mind. | 我早就想好了 |
[17:37] | Nice work, Matt. That was a hell of a thing. | 干得漂亮啊 马特 真是不容易 |
[17:39] | Nice work, yourself. | 你也不差 |
[17:47] | We got him sedated. | 打了镇定剂 |
[17:48] | His blood pressure’s high, and his back is bruised, | 血压很高 后背有淤青 |
[17:50] | – but he’s gonna be fine. – I’ll track down his sister | -但他不会有事 -我来联系他姐姐 |
[17:52] | and let her know. Where you taking him? | 通知她情况 你们要送他去哪里 |
[17:53] | – Med. – Okay. | -芝加哥医院 -好 |
[18:02] | Hallelujah. | 谢天谢地 |
[18:05] | Yeah, I guess you couldn’t see it from down here, | 是啊 你在下面估计看不到 |
[18:07] | but that guy was gonna go. | 但那人抱了必死的心 |
[18:08] | No question about it. | 毫不犹豫 |
[18:10] | He was calm. He was using trigger words, | 他很冷静 他一直说想死 |
[18:11] | so I made a call. | 所以我做了决定 |
[18:13] | Now, if it’s liability you’re worried about, | 如果你是害怕担责任 |
[18:15] | put it on me. I’ll take the heat. | 推到我身上吧 我来负责 |
[18:21] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[18:33] | – We need some new games. – What’s wrong with dominos? | -我们需要新游戏 -多米诺骨牌怎么了 |
[18:36] | It’s too much math. | 太多数学知识了 |
[18:41] | Welcome back, Chief. | 欢迎回来 队长 |
[18:50] | – Hey there. – Hi, Stella. | -来了 -史黛拉 |
[18:52] | You looking for Kelly? ‘Cause he’s– | 你是找凯利吗 他在… |
[18:53] | Oh, oh, no. I, um… | 没有 我… |
[18:56] | I’m actually here to, um– | 其实我是来… |
[19:01] | see Sylvie. There she is. | 见希尔薇的 她来了 |
[19:05] | Yep. There she is. | 没错 她来了 |
[19:12] | Am I crazy, | 是我多心吗 |
[19:13] | or is there a weird vibe here today? | 还是今天的气氛真的很诡异 |
[19:15] | ‘Cause everyone seems way tense out on the floor. | 每个人都好紧张的样子 |
[19:17] | – It’s been a crazy shift. – What’s up? | -今天发生了很多事 -怎么了 |
[19:22] | I’ve had the best time being here in Chicago. | 我在芝加哥过得很开心 |
[19:24] | – I’m so glad you came. – You are? | -你能来我也很开心 -真的吗 |
[19:26] | – Of course. – ‘Cause I would never want | -当然 -因为我不希望 |
[19:27] | to put you out or-or get in your way. | 耽误你时间 或者妨碍你做事 |
[19:29] | You’re not putting me out. I’ve loved having you here. | 你没耽误我 我很喜欢你来 |
[19:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:33] | Oh, my mom sent me a box of those cookies | 对了 我妈给我寄来一包饼干 |
[19:36] | that you’ve always loved. | 你一直很喜欢的那种 |
[19:38] | The pecan ones. | 山核桃口味的 |
[19:41] | That’s so sweet. Please thank her for me. | 太好了 帮我谢谢她 |
[19:43] | I’m gonna see you again before you leave for Fowlerton, right? | 等你准备回富勒顿的时候再见一面吧 |
[19:46] | – Definitely. – Good. | -当然 -好 |
[20:00] | Maybe it’s not that bad. | 也许也没那么糟 |
[20:02] | Herrmann said Mullins is pals with half of Headquarters. | 赫尔曼说莫林斯和总部一半人交情都很好 |
[20:08] | I’m sure it’ll be fine. I’m just saying, | 应该不会有事 我的意思是 |
[20:10] | his is not a good naughty list to be on. | 最好别上他的黑名单 |
[20:13] | Guy wants to ding me, let him ding me. | 要是他想教训我 那就来吧 |
[20:16] | He’s got a stick up his ass the size of the Sears Tower. | 他那一根筋崩得跟西尔斯大厦似的 |
[20:18] | Mullins? He’s gone. I just saw Boden pull up. | 莫林斯吗 他走了 我刚看到博登停车 |
[20:21] | Oh, thank God for small favors. | 谢天谢地还有好人 |
[20:47] | Don’t shoot the messenger. | 两军交战不斩来使 |
[20:49] | Why is there said messenger to shoot, huh? | 你说什么来使 |
[20:57] | – What is he doing here? – How should I know? | -他怎么在这里 -我怎么知道 |
[20:59] | I’m not part of this cockamamie plan. | 我又没参与你的计划 |
[21:02] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[21:03] | Joe keeps leaving me messages, man. | 乔一直在给我留言 |
[21:05] | It’s getting weird. I just wanna tell him. | 已经有点奇怪了 我想告诉他 |
[21:08] | Hey. Sup? | 你好 |
[21:11] | – What’s up with you? – Leon. | -你也好 -里昂 |
[21:12] | Focus. We cannot tell your brother. | 专心点 不能告诉你哥哥 |
[21:14] | – We’ve come this far. – Well, it’s gotten stupid. | -已经坚持了这么久 -可是事态严重了 |
[21:17] | He’s right, Mouch. When he’s right, he’s right. | 他说得对 穆奇 他有时候说得很对 |
[21:20] | – It’s a surprise party. – So we do the surprise now. | -这是个惊喜派对 -那就现在搞吧 |
[21:23] | Yeah, Mouch, before it gets out of hand. | 是啊 穆奇 免得最后出岔子 |
[21:25] | O–okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[21:27] | Imagine, if you will, Cruz walking into Molly’s | 你们想象一下 克鲁兹下班之后 |
[21:30] | after shift. Suddenly, | 走进莫利酒吧 突然 |
[21:32] | all of his dearest friends shout, “Happy Birthday.” | 他所有最亲爱的朋友一起大喊”生日快乐” |
[21:37] | Oh, he’s overjoyed. Could it get any better? | 他特别开心 这一切还能更棒吗 |
[21:40] | Yes, it could, because out of the back | 当然可以了 因为这时从屋里 |
[21:42] | comes the most important person to him in the world. | 走出一个这世上对他最重要的人 |
[21:47] | Leon. | 里昂 |
[21:48] | – Yeah, that does sound dope. – I know, it does. | -听起来确实很赞 -我知道很棒 |
[21:50] | I know it sounds dope. | 我知道听起来很赞 |
[21:52] | Hide him. | 把他藏起来 |
[22:03] | – What’s going on? – Nothing. | -大家怎么了 -没什么 |
[22:06] | – What’s going on with you? – Not much. | -你忙什么呢 -没忙什么 |
[22:10] | Chief wants everyone in the bullpen. | 队长让所有人去办公区 |
[22:13] | – Five minutes. – Uh, you mean right now? | -五分钟内 -你是说现在吗 |
[22:16] | What? | 什么 |
[22:17] | I mean, he probably wants us there now? | 他会不会想让我们现在就过去呢 |
[22:22] | – Hey, I’m just gonna– – Why don’t you just go– | -我就… -不如你就走… |
[22:23] | – I just wanna have my sandwich. – Come on, let’s go. | -我就是想拿三明治 -走吧 |
[22:26] | Check it out. | 去看看吧 |
[22:27] | So, I’m sorry I was gone this morning. | 抱歉 我今早不在 |
[22:30] | I had a seminar to teach at the academy, | 我去警院开讲座了 |
[22:32] | and, uh, feeling pretty good about it, if I’m being honest. | 说实话 感觉特别好 |
[22:36] | Shaping young minds. | 栽培祖国花朵 |
[22:38] | So, since, uh, I missed the morning briefing, | 既然我没出席早会 |
[22:40] | I wanted to get back to normal business as soon as possible. | 我想尽快回归正常的工作事务 |
[22:43] | So, as you all may have noticed, the bullpen has been | 你们都注意到了 多纳万退休后 |
[22:47] | a bit short-staffed since Mrs. Donovan retired. | 办公区人手不够了 |
[22:50] | So, um, fortunately that has all been addressed. | 所以 好在这个问题解决了 |
[22:53] | We have a new member of our support team, | 我们支援组多了一个新成员 |
[22:55] | and I believe some of you already know her. | 你们中一些人已经认识她了 |
[22:58] | Can you come out here, please? | 请出来吧 |
[23:00] | Finish that paperwork later. So please | 稍后再填表吧 请欢迎 |
[23:02] | welcome to the Firehouse 51 family Hope Jacquinot. | 霍普·夏克诺加入51消防局的大家庭 |
[23:24] | Hope, what’s going on? | 霍普 怎么回事 |
[23:26] | I’m sure you’re a little freaked I didn’t tell you | 你肯定吓了一跳 因为我没告诉你 |
[23:27] | I was applying for the job, but the thing is, | 我当时在申请这份工作 但事情是 |
[23:30] | I knew that if I did, you’d feel pressured | 我知道如果我说了 你肯定会有压力 |
[23:32] | to talk to Chief Boden for me, | 觉得要为我跟博登队长说一下 |
[23:33] | and I didn’t want to do that to you. | 我不想让你那么费心 |
[23:35] | I figured that, I’ll get this job on my own merits, | 我觉得 要么靠我自己得到这份工作 |
[23:38] | or I don’t deserve it. | 要么就没资格干 |
[23:40] | I didn’t even know that you were looking in Chicago. | 我都不知道你要在芝加哥找工作 |
[23:42] | I wasn’t. | 本来不是 |
[23:44] | These last three weeks, they’ve been amazing. | 过去这三周 实在太美好了 |
[23:47] | I mean, I see you, and I’m just so impressed | 我看着你 让我刮目相看 |
[23:49] | and blown away. Anyway, I was up here | 你真厉害 总之 我来这里时 |
[23:52] | and I saw the job posting on the bulletin board, | 看到办公区的招聘启事 |
[23:54] | and I thought, “Why the hell not, Hope? | 我就想 “何不一试 霍普 |
[23:57] | What’s stopping you? Fowlerton?” | 犹豫什么呢 想回富勒顿吗” |
[24:02] | I just–I wish you had told me. | 你早点告诉我就好了 |
[24:05] | Well, now I do, too. | 我现在也这么觉得 |
[24:07] | But I really thought that I was being a good friend | 但我觉得不让你费心 |
[24:10] | by leaving you out of it. | 是我的一番好意 |
[24:12] | And I was hoping | 我当时希望 |
[24:15] | that you’d be happy if I got the job. | 如果我得到这份工作 你会高兴 |
[24:20] | I am. I-I really am. | 我高兴 真的 |
[24:23] | Oh, my God. Thank you. | 天呐 谢谢 |
[24:26] | You’re the best, Sylvie. | 你最好了 希尔薇 |
[24:28] | I mean that. | 真心的 |
[24:30] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:45] | Don’t. | 别说了 |
[24:47] | Well, it seems we’ve got a little breakdown | 看来这是调度塔 |
[24:49] | at the air traffic control tower. | 出了点问题啊 |
[24:50] | No, I mean it. I’m serious. | 我说真的 没逗你 |
[24:52] | A little crash on the runway action. | 跑道上出了点小事故 |
[24:54] | Just planes knocking into each other. | 飞机啊一架撞一架 |
[24:57] | Ooh, it’s rough. Wreckage everywhere. | 老惨了 碎片到处都是啊 |
[25:03] | Everywhere! | 到处都是 |
[25:07] | Life classes… Okay, bye. | 人生的一课啊 好吧 再见 |
[25:10] | Hey, so, uh, what do you know | 话说 你了解多少 |
[25:13] | about this Hope chick? | 这个叫霍普的小妞 |
[25:14] | Seems, um, well, I don’t know. | 好像 我也不知道 |
[25:17] | I’ve spent all of five minutes with her. | 我一共才和她没说过几句话 |
[25:19] | – What’s Brett saying? – She’s… | -布莱特怎么说 -她… |
[25:20] | – She’s what? – Supposed to be great. | -她什么 -应该挺好的吧 |
[25:26] | – Oh, do you need to… – Yeah. | -你是不是需要 -是 |
[25:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:31] | I need to get all of your current incident reports. | 我需要你上交所有的事故报告 |
[25:34] | I don’t turn those in until the 31st. | 我月底才上交 |
[25:37] | Chief Mullins’ office requested them | 莫林斯队长的办公室找你要 |
[25:38] | along with your personnel file. | 还要你的个人档案 |
[25:41] | What? | 什么 |
[25:43] | I just do what I’m told. | 我只是听令行事 |
[26:00] | Hey, what’s up, buddy? You seem stressed. | 怎么了哥们 表情这么凝重 |
[26:02] | Do I? | 有吗 |
[26:04] | Twice now I’ve reached out to Leon, | 我这已经给里昂打第二通电话了 |
[26:05] | and it’s gone straight to voicemail. | 还是直接转语音信箱 |
[26:07] | He’s declining my calls. | 他不接我电话 |
[26:09] | – Why would he do that? – I don’t know, Otis. | -他为什么不接 -我不知道 奥蒂斯 |
[26:11] | But something’s not right. I know it. | 但肯定出了什么事 我知道 |
[26:13] | Well, he’s probably just got bad reception. | 他那边估计信号不好吧 |
[26:15] | I read a study that a lot of carriers do that. | 我读过一篇研究说好多手机都这样 |
[26:18] | Send a call to voicemail when the reception’s bad. | 信号不好就把电话转到语音信箱 |
[26:22] | – They did a study on that? – Ah, well, yeah. | -这还有人做研究 -当然有啊 |
[26:25] | Yeah, yeah. | 就是 |
[26:32] | Come on, he bought it. | 他信了 |
[26:36] | Hello? | 你好 |
[26:38] | Hi, yes. Can, uh– | 你好 有… |
[26:39] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[26:41] | Uh, I was told the people who helped my brother work here. | 我听说救了我弟弟的人在这上班 |
[26:45] | – Who? – Dan Harris. | -谁 -丹·哈里斯 |
[26:47] | He was… He was on a roof today. | 他 他今天上楼顶想跳楼 |
[26:51] | – Rachel? – Yeah. | -你是瑞秋吧 -是 |
[26:54] | Yeah, he, uh… He talked about you. | 对 他 他说起过你 |
[26:57] | – He did? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[26:59] | Come on in. | 请进吧 |
[27:02] | – How is he? – Sedated. | -他还好吗 -用了镇静剂 |
[27:04] | They did an MRI on his back. | 他们给他的后背做了核磁共振 |
[27:08] | He took a pretty hard hit. | 他摔得不轻 |
[27:10] | I’m–I’m just so happy that he’s alive. | 我 我只是很高兴他还活着 |
[27:16] | Um, have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[27:23] | It’s not that we didn’t know that he had problems. | 其实我们也知道他有些问题 |
[27:28] | He–He saw a therapist before, but he stopped going. | 他以前看过心理咨询 但他后来不去了 |
[27:33] | He stopped taking his medication. | 也不再吃药了 |
[27:36] | “Maybe he’s better,” I told myself. | “也许他好转了” 我心里想着 |
[27:40] | Magically better. | 奇迹般地好转了 |
[27:44] | Well, best thing now is you can get him back into it. | 现在最好的事就是你可以让他继续接受治疗 |
[27:52] | This was found at the hospital. | 这是在医院发现的 |
[27:56] | My baby brother was on a roof today with a will in his pocket. | 我弟弟今天居然揣着遗书想跳楼 |
[28:05] | If it wasn’t for you, I would be planning | 如果不是你 我现在肯定就在 |
[28:07] | a funeral right now. | 准备他的葬礼了 |
[28:08] | But instead we’re figuring out treatment. | 但现在我们在想治疗的办法 |
[28:15] | I wanted to take a moment and thank you. | 我想特地上门来谢谢你 |
[28:19] | Thank you all. It’s probably just | 谢谢大家 也许这对你们而言 |
[28:21] | another alarm bell to you, but to some of us, | 只是一次普通的警情 但对我们来说 |
[28:25] | what you do for us is the whole world. | 你们拯救了我们的世界 |
[28:27] | Yeah, we’re grateful you’re there for him. | 是啊 很高兴有你陪着他 |
[28:32] | Keep him healthy. | 让他健康活着 |
[28:34] | I will. | 我会的 |
[28:52] | Okay, come on. Nope. | 好吧 拜托 不要 |
[28:54] | – You little bastard. – I’ve been thinking. | -你个小混蛋 -我一直在想 |
[28:56] | Joe. Yeah? | 乔 怎么了 |
[28:58] | All this talk of Leon, maybe I should reach out | 关于里昂 也许我应该问问疯王帮 |
[29:02] | to the Insane Kings. See if things have blown over. | 看看风头是不是已经过去了 |
[29:06] | Yeah, you know, Joe, they have, uh, | 好吧 乔 他们 |
[29:08] | they have the word “Insane” Right there in the title. | 他们的名字里就有”疯”这个字 |
[29:10] | So I–You know, I wouldn’t– | 所以我 你知道的 我不会… |
[29:12] | Come with me. | 和我一起去 |
[29:13] | Strength in numbers. | 人多力量大 |
[29:14] | I would feel so much better if I had backup. | 如果有人支援我的话我会更有底气 |
[29:21] | – Okay. – Thanks, brother. | -好吧 -谢了 兄弟 |
[29:29] | – Don’t ever do that. – Abort, okay? | -永远不要那么做了 -行动终止 好吗 |
[29:31] | – Abort. – We’re on the two yard line. | -终止 -就差临门一脚了 |
[29:33] | He wants to go to gang corners, okay? | 他想去帮派那里 好吗 |
[29:36] | – And ask around about Leon. – Aww. | -问里昂的事 -好贴心 |
[29:38] | No, not “Aww.” It’s not a good idea. | 不 不要在那瞎感动 这不是个好主意 |
[29:40] | We’ll get him to Molly’s before he can travel | 在他去帮派那之前 我们就把他 |
[29:42] | – to gang corners. – I got cold feet, Mouch. | -带到莫利酒吧了 -我退缩了 穆奇 |
[29:45] | – Scared, cold feet. – Keep it together. | -我害怕 退缩了 -振作点 |
[29:48] | Be strong, man. | 坚强点 兄弟 |
[29:54] | – Lieutenant Casey. – Yeah? | -凯西副队 -怎么了 |
[29:56] | Chief Boden would like to see you. | 博登队长想见你 |
[29:58] | You, too, Dawson. | 还有你 道森 |
[30:06] | Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[30:11] | – Chief. – Anything you wanna tell me | -队长 -我不在时那个跳楼的任务 |
[30:13] | about a jumper call while I was out? | 你有什么想说的吗 |
[30:25] | Chief, it was a complicated situation. | 队长 当时的情况很复杂 |
[30:27] | But I stand by my decision and my team. | 但我觉得我的决定和我的队伍是对的 |
[30:30] | Lieutenant, I came to 51 knowing | 副队 我来这里的时候就知道 |
[30:33] | this house has a reputation for doing things its own way. | 这里的人喜欢按自己的想法做事 |
[30:36] | And I know Chief Boden has a sharp eye for leadership, | 我知道博登队长慧眼识英才 |
[30:39] | but let me tell you something, Lieutenant. | 但我告诉你 副队 |
[30:41] | That rope rescue was like nothing I’ve ever seen. | 我从没见过这样的绳索救援 |
[30:43] | No other firefighter I know would have risked it. | 我知道的消防员里没有人会冒险这么做 |
[30:46] | But if any other truck had responded to that call, | 但如果是别的车接到这个营救任务 |
[30:49] | that young man would be dead right now. | 那个年轻人现在可能已经死了 |
[30:52] | You put the victim first. | 你把受害者放在了首位 |
[30:54] | Even after you knew I was on scene. | 即使是你知道我在现场 |
[30:57] | And you knew you were already on my hit list. | 你知道你已经在我的黑名单上了 |
[31:00] | You put his life ahead of your career. | 你把他的生命放在了你的职业生涯之前 |
[31:08] | All of Truck 81 did. | 这是81号云梯车所有人的功劳 |
[31:13] | Spoken like a true leader. | 像个真正的领导者说的话 |
[31:16] | Which is why I’ve recommended you for a meritorious promotion. | 所以我才推荐你升职 |
[31:27] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道要说什么了 |
[31:30] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[31:32] | You earned this, Matt. | 这是你应得的 马特 |
[31:34] | Not just on this call, but every shift and every bell. | 不仅仅是这次任务 每次任务你都完成得很好 |
[31:39] | Look, it’s not gonna be official until the ceremony, | 在仪式后就会正式宣布 |
[31:41] | but let me be the first to tell you. | 但是让我第一个告诉你 |
[31:44] | Congratulations, Captain Casey. | 恭喜你 凯西队长 |
[31:50] | Thanks, Chief. I’ll do my best to make you proud. | 谢谢 队长 我会竭尽全力让你骄傲的 |
[31:52] | I know you will. Go get them. | 我知道你会的 努力吧 |
[32:02] | Chief, thank you. | 队长 谢谢 |
[32:07] | All right, so look for anything | 好了 看看哪些东西 |
[32:08] | that’s obviously out of date. Use your discretion. | 很明显已经过期了 自己判断 |
[32:11] | – Okay, I can do that. – I mean, if Capp hasn’t | -好 我能做到 -我是说 如果卡普到现在 |
[32:14] | sold this ab lounger by now– | 还没把这个躺椅卖掉… |
[32:18] | Technically, it’s not part of the job description, | 确切地说 这并不在你的工作范围内 |
[32:20] | but the Chief does not like clutter. | 但队长不喜欢东西乱成一团 |
[32:22] | Got it. Any other tips I should know? | 懂了 还有什么我要知道的吗 |
[32:27] | Things to look out for? Chief Boden? | 需要注意的 博登队长 |
[32:29] | Don’t turn this Firehouse into “Melrose Place.” | 不要把消防局变成《新飞跃情海》 |
[32:32] | You’ll do just fine. | 你就没问题了 |
[32:44] | You got a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[32:46] | Sure. | 有 |
[32:49] | Just so you know, I think it’s better | 我想跟你说 我觉得 |
[32:51] | if we leave what happened as what happened. | 我们应该忘记之前发生的事 |
[32:59] | – Oh, okay, yeah. – I mean, you’re great. | -好 -你很棒 |
[33:01] | And I had a really good time last night. | 我昨晚很开心 |
[33:03] | But now that I’m working here, I just don’t want it | 可现在我在这里工作了 我不想 |
[33:05] | to be a thing. You know? | 被这件事影响 你明白吗 |
[33:08] | Yeah, no. That makes total sense. | 明白 我可以理解 |
[33:10] | I just want to make a good impression, | 我只想给大家留下一个好印象 |
[33:12] | and I get a feeling that Connie has eyes on everything. | 我觉得康妮对这里的事一清二楚 |
[33:16] | – Yeah, I’m sure she does. – So, we’re cool? | -那是肯定的 -那我们没问题了吧 |
[33:20] | Uh, yeah. Absolutely. | 当然 |
[33:22] | Great. | 那就好 |
[33:30] | Okay, Otis. Let’s beat the bushes. | 奥蒂斯 我们去问问吧 |
[33:34] | I actually have to cover Molly’s tonight. | 我今晚得去莫利干活 |
[33:36] | But–But, uh, we can go after shift. | 不过我们可以下班以后去 |
[33:39] | At, like, two in the morning, | 凌晨两点 |
[33:40] | when all the finest gang members are out there. | 正好最厉害的黑帮都会在那里 |
[33:43] | That’s a good point. | 这倒是真的 |
[33:44] | Hey, Joe, you know what you need? | 乔 你知道你需要什么吗 |
[33:47] | A good old-fashioned night | 一个传统的夜晚 |
[33:49] | of sucking the apple from the barrel. | 从桶里吸苹果 |
[33:51] | – What? – That is not a thing. | -什么 -才没这回事 |
[33:53] | Sure it is. It means tying one on. | 当然有 意思就是喝个大醉 |
[33:55] | At Molly’s, tonight. | 今晚 在莫利 |
[33:57] | – That is a thing. – Otis has to work anyway, | -这回事是真有 -反正奥蒂斯也要上班 |
[34:00] | and our Lieutenant got promoted. That, my friends, | 咱的副队又升职了 朋友们 |
[34:03] | is a cause for celebration. | 这事必须得庆祝 |
[34:04] | And Herrmann and Otis have generously offered | 再说赫尔曼和奥蒂斯很大方地说 |
[34:07] | a buy one get one free. | 可以买一送一 |
[34:09] | Eh, wrong, no. | 才没有 |
[34:11] | Buy one, get one. No free. | 买一杯 拿一杯 不免费 |
[34:15] | Still. | 可你还是要去 |
[34:17] | Okay, okay. But after shift, | 好吧好吧 不过下班以后 |
[34:19] | we go gang hunting. | 我们要去找黑帮 |
[34:21] | After shift, absolutely. | 下班以后 必须的 |
[34:27] | – I wasn’t even worried. – Really? | -我根本都不担心 -真的吗 |
[34:28] | ‘Cause I thought I was gonna be working airport duty | 我还以为我接下来十年都要在 |
[34:31] | – for the next ten years. – I’d do something like that, | -机场当保安了 -要是换了我 |
[34:33] | I’d end up in jail. With you, it’s “Meritorious.” | 估计就要进监狱了 你就成英勇卓越值得表彰了 |
[34:37] | Hey, hey, why don’t you meritoriously | 不如你英勇卓越地 |
[34:39] | go and get us some more beers? | 去给我们多拿点啤酒吧 |
[34:43] | Aye aye, Captain. | 得令 队长 |
[34:49] | Three? | 三瓶 |
[34:56] | Did you need one more? For, uh, Hope over there? | 你还需要再来一瓶吗 给那边的霍普 |
[35:02] | Nah, we’re cool. We talked. | 不用了 我们没事 聊过了 |
[35:04] | She didn’t want to make it a thing. | 她不想和我在一起 |
[35:07] | Oh, when they say they don’t wanna make it a thing, | 每次她们一说不想在一起 |
[35:09] | – it’s already a thing. – You’re paranoid. | -那就一定有问题 -你可真多疑 |
[35:13] | I’m para-right. | 可我是对的 |
[35:16] | You’ll see. | 等着瞧 |
[35:21] | I just got the signal from Mouch. | 穆奇给我暗号了 |
[35:23] | Incoming. Incoming. | 来了 来了 |
[35:25] | Guys! | 大家伙 |
[35:28] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 快走 我们走 |
[35:29] | I’m going. | 我来了 |
[35:33] | You know what, you guys, I can’t do this. | 还是算了吧 我做不到 |
[35:34] | I’m just gonna go home. | 我还是回家了 |
[35:35] | – What? – No. | -什么 -不行 |
[35:36] | Celebrating, remember? | 我们要庆祝 记得吗 |
[35:38] | I’m just not in the mood for people. | 可我没心情跟人嗨 |
[35:39] | You know what’s good | 你知道没心情 |
[35:40] | when you’re not in the mood for people? | 跟人嗨的时候要怎么做吗 |
[35:41] | – Beer. – I have beer at home. | -喝啤酒 -我可以在家喝 |
[35:43] | One drink. You wanna support Casey, | 就喝一杯 你想支持凯西 |
[35:45] | – don’t you? – I’m gonna see Casey | -对吧 -我下半辈子 |
[35:46] | every shift for the rest of my life. | 每次上班都会见到凯西 |
[35:47] | – I can support him later. – Come on, Joe. | -我可以晚点再支持他 -拜托 乔 |
[35:49] | What kind of an attitude is that? | 你这算什么态度 |
[35:50] | Exactly. I’m just gonna bring everybody down. | 没错 我不想让大家扫兴 |
[35:54] | You know, you know, now that I think about it, | 知道吗 我又想了一下 |
[35:57] | we should do that buy one get one free. | 我们应该买一赠一 |
[36:02] | Fine. One drink. | 好吧 就喝一杯 |
[36:04] | Attaboy. | 好样的 |
[36:08] | – Just one, though. – I swear. I promise. I know. | -就喝一杯 -我发誓 我保证 我知道 |
[36:09] | I don’t wanna be here all night. | 我不想整晚都在这里 |
[36:13] | Happy birthday, bro! | 生日快乐 兄弟 |
[36:23] | – Surprise! – Happy birthday! | -惊喜 -生日快乐 |
[36:25] | – You were surprised, right? – Are you kidding me? | -你是很惊喜吧 -开什么玩笑 |
[36:27] | I’ve been so spun out about this whole Leon thing | 我一直因为里昂的事担心 |
[36:29] | I completely forgot it was my birthday. | 完全忘记今天是自己的生日了 |
[36:33] | – Thank you, guys. – Don’t thank us yet, | -谢谢你们 -先别急着说谢谢 |
[36:35] | because here’s an even bigger surprise. | 下面还有更大的惊喜 |
[36:37] | Funny you should mention Leon, because here he is. | 你刚才提到了里昂 他就在这里 |
[36:40] | What? | 什么 |
[36:49] | I said, regarding Leon, here he is. | 我说 里昂在这里 |
[36:58] | Is this supposed to be some sort of joke? | 这是跟我开玩笑吗 |
[36:59] | What? No. He’s–he’s here. | 什么 不 他真在这里 |
[37:01] | – Right. – No, no, he really is. | -对 -不不 他真的在 |
[37:03] | – No, Mouch brought him here. – Yeah, and Otis helped him. | -不 穆奇把他带来了 -对 奥蒂斯帮了他 |
[37:06] | Okay, just stop, guys, all right? | 你们行了 好吗 |
[37:07] | I don’t know what game you’re pulling. | 我不知道你们到底在玩什么把戏 |
[37:09] | I swear, he was just here. | 我发誓 他刚才真的在 |
[37:11] | – Mouch, what did you do? – I–I–I’ll– | -穆奇 你干了什么 -我… |
[37:14] | Wait, I know what you did. | 等等 我知道你做了什么 |
[37:17] | – You do? – Mmm-hmm. | -是吗 -是的 |
[37:19] | Because Leon is right over there. | 因为里昂就在那边 |
[37:32] | I don’t understand. | 怎么回事 |
[37:33] | You can’t beat the Cruz brothers. | 你休想赢克鲁兹兄弟 |
[37:35] | It can’t be done. Can’t do it. | 不可能的 想都别想 |
[37:36] | – How long have you known? – Since I was at the Firehouse. | -你知道多久了 -自从我去消防队 |
[37:39] | He told me he figured it out, and we were gonna spin it | 他告诉我他想到了 我们就准备 |
[37:41] | – back on you. – Oh, he did, huh? | -反击一把 -是吗 |
[37:43] | Ah, and that whole thing about you wanting me to go with you | 你说想让我跟你去 |
[37:45] | – and meet those gang members? – That’s what you get | -找黑帮的事呢 -那是你帮穆奇 |
[37:47] | – for helping Mouch. – Oh, thank God. | -得到的惩罚 -谢天谢地 |
[37:51] | Seriously, Mouch. This is amazing. | 真的 穆奇 这太棒了 |
[37:54] | I really appreciate it. | 我真的很感谢 |
[37:56] | Hey, the way you took care of me after my heart attack, | 我心脏病发后你那么照顾我 |
[37:59] | I’ll never forget that. Least I could do. | 我永远不会忘 这点不算什么 |
[38:04] | Hey, everybody. Buy one get one free | 各位 今晚整晚 |
[38:07] | all night long. | 买一赠一 |
[38:09] | Aw, come on! I saved you from a heart attack! | 拜托 我可在你心脏病发时救了你 |
[38:13] | Get over here. Get over here. | 过来 过来 |
[38:17] | Aww. Happy birthday, buddy. | 生日快乐 伙计 |
[38:22] | – Sylvie. – Hey, Connie. | -希尔薇 -康妮 |
[38:28] | – What? – I just got a call from Fowlerton. | -怎么了 -我刚接到富勒顿的电话 |
[38:31] | Uh, what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:32] | Did you know that your friend Hope | 你知道你朋友霍普 |
[38:34] | stole 10 grand from her last boss? | 偷了上一个老板一万块吗 |