Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] School fire. 4548 West Quincy. 校园火灾 昆西西路4538号
[00:03] That’s Donna’s school! 那是堂娜的学校
[00:05] – Donna! – Wallace! -堂娜 -华莱士
[00:11] – I got her! – Hey, if you can move, move! -我看到她了 -你要是还能动就赶紧离开
[00:17] Mrs. Wagner went in for a second surgery, 瓦格纳尔老师进去第二次手术了
[00:19] and it is still critical. 她情况还是很危急
[00:22] Fire wasn’t an accident. 那场火灾不是意外
[00:25] I have successfully signed up Firehouse 51 我成功给51号消防局
[00:27] 芝加哥消防局 消防员大比拼
[00:28] for the Firefighter Muster! 报名了消防员大比拼
[00:31] This is just for a few weeks. 我就在你这暂住几周
[00:32] Feel free to do whatever you need to do. 你想做什么尽管做
[00:36] I’m Hope, Sylvie’s friend. 我叫霍普 希尔薇的朋友
[00:38] I just wanted you to know that you can text me anytime. 你可以随时发短信给我
[01:12] See? I knew this roomie situation 你看 我就知道这种同居生活
[01:14] was gonna work out great. 肯定会很棒
[01:19] Cheers. 干杯
[01:31] Well, I didn’t lie, right? 我没撒谎吧
[01:32] Over Easy’s the best breakfast in Chicago. 快餐店的早餐是全芝加哥最棒的
[01:34] Totally. I’m telling you, I love every part of this city. 没错 我告诉你 我爱这城市的一点一滴
[01:39] Feels so good to get out of Fowlerton. 能离开福勒顿走走真是太好了
[01:41] Even if it was just for a little bit. 就算只是这一小会
[01:44] Is everything okay back at home? 你家里还好吗
[01:47] Yeah, it’s fine. It’s just you know…Fowlerton. 挺好的 只是…福勒顿嘛
[01:53] Come on, you bum! Move your tail! 傻货们 快点
[01:54] Shift’s starting! 该上班了
[01:58] Hey, Hope. 你好 霍普
[02:00] Hi, Otis! 你好 奥蒂斯
[02:01] I’m so sorry about these buffoons! 我替这帮笨蛋道歉
[02:04] Thank you for the ride, and I hope you enjoy Sears Tower. 谢谢你送我 希望你在西亚士大厦玩得开心
[02:09] Thanks. I will. 谢谢你 我会的
[02:12] Really mature behavior, as usual. 真幼稚 很以前一样
[02:15] You guys jumped like a foot out of your seats. 你们俩吓得都从座位上跳起来了
[02:19] Yeah, any chance you had with Hope is gone. 你和霍普没机会了
[02:21] What? No, women love that kind of stuff. 什么 不可能 女人就喜欢这样
[02:23] I’m a woman. 我就是女人
[02:24] Not in those pants. 穿着这种裤子可不算
[02:41] Donna believes the fire was intentionally set. 堂娜认为这场火灾是人为的
[02:44] Did one of the students see what happened? 有学生看到了吗
[02:46] No. Nobody was there when it started. 没有 起火的时候没人在场
[02:48] But after the fire, when we were outside the school, 但是火灾之后 我们在学校外时
[02:51] the way the chem lab students were whispering to each other– 化学实验室的学生们在相互低语些什么
[02:56] it’s like they knew something. 他们好像知道些什么
[02:58] – Did you hear anything specific? Any names? Anything? – No. -你有听到什么吗 名字或者细节 -没有
[03:01] A lot of the faculty have reached out. 很多教职员都找学生谈话了
[03:03] We brought in a counselor, 我们还请了咨询师
[03:04] but none of these students will talk. 但是他们都不愿意开口
[03:06] So you think one of the students did this? 所以你觉得是其中一个学生做的吗
[03:08] Yeah. I just don’t know which one, 是的 我只是不知道是哪一个
[03:13] and if any of the others saw it happen. 也不知道有没有人看到
[03:17] Look, I know all of this sounds really vague, but… 我知道这听起来可能有点宽泛 但是…
[03:20] Donna’s instincts with the case are dead on. 堂娜对那个案子的直觉非常准
[03:22] She says they’re hiding something, then they are. 她说他们有所隐瞒 事实的确如此
[03:24] What does OFI say? 火警调查办公室的人怎么说
[03:25] They’re still investigating the scene. 他们还在调查现场
[03:26] I just spoke with Lt. Hubble. She says with all the chemicals 我刚和哈勃副队谈过 她说根据实验室中
[03:29] stored in the lab, and all the gas lines, 存储的那些化学药品 天然气管道
[03:31] they’re just going to go under the assumption that 他们准备认定这场火灾
[03:33] it was an accident, unless we find evidence of arson. 是一场意外 除非我们能找到纵火的证据
[03:36] Meanwhile, Jamie Wagner is in the hospital 同时 杰米·瓦格纳尔还在医院
[03:38] with burns all over her body. 身体被严重烧伤
[03:39] I’d like you two to go to the school. 你们俩去学校
[03:41] Make sure OFI doesn’t miss anything. 确保火警调查办公室的人不要遗漏任何细节
[03:43] Yeah, you got it, Chief. 好的 队长
[03:45] Truck 81, Squad 3, 81号云梯车 3号抢险车
[03:46] Ambulance 61, motor vehicle accident 61号救护车 汽车事故
[03:48] on Lakeshore Drive and Lincoln. 湖畔大道和林肯大道交叉口
[03:49] We’ll do everything we can. 我们会尽我们所能
[04:13] Great, squad’s here. 太好了 救援队来了
[04:16] C’mon, Severide, let us have some fun once in a while. 拜托 西弗莱德 偶尔也让我们乐一乐嘛
[04:18] You think I want to break a sweat, Labedzki? 你觉得我想汗流浃背吗 拉巴斯基
[04:20] – Where’s your lieutenant? – Down below. -你的副队呢 -下面
[04:25] Hey, Wolanski! We got Truck 81 and Squad 3 here. 沃兰斯基 81号云梯队和3号救援队来了
[04:29] Just let us know where you want us. 告诉我们要去哪里
[04:30] Okay, stand by. I’m gonna get this driver stabilized– 好 待命 我要让司机稳定
[04:35] Get out of there! 离开那里
[04:43] Need some help here! 这里需要一点帮助
[04:44] 81! We need some weight on that back end! 81队 我们需要给车尾施力
[04:48] Kidd, secure the wreck to our tow hook! 基德 把车子挂在拖钩上
[04:50] – Copy! – And Cruz… let’s grab some airbags. -收到 -克鲁兹 拿一些气垫
[04:51] Airbags! Copy! 气垫 收到
[05:02] Hey, Wolanski! Look at me! How are you feeling? 沃兰斯基 看着我 你感觉怎么样
[05:04] Good, just pull me out. 挺好 拉我出来
[05:07] Okay. Worth a try. 好 值得一试
[05:14] He’s not moving. 他纹丝不动
[05:18] Let’s hurry up with those airbags! 快点拿气垫
[05:20] It’s getting harder to breathe! 我很难呼吸了
[05:22] I keep telling you, Wolanski. Lay off the donuts! 我一直跟你说 沃兰斯基 少吃甜甜圈
[05:26] Don’t make me laugh. I’ll break a rib. 别逗我笑 我肋骨会断的
[05:30] What’s happening over there? 那边怎么了
[05:31] Sorry, lieutenant! Get it together, 81! What the hell? 抱歉 副队 加油啊 81队 搞什么
[05:35] Easy, Labedzki, it was nobody’s fault. 别激动 拉巴斯基 不是谁的错
[05:37] – Yeah, right! – Come on, Kidd! -是啊 -快 基德
[05:44] – Ready? – Almost there! -准备好了吗 -快了
[05:49] – Got it! – All right. -好了 -好
[05:50] Let me know when you’re ready, Cruz. 准备好了告诉我 克鲁兹
[05:52] Good to go. 好了
[05:53] All right, up on one. 好 一号气垫充气
[06:00] All right, up on two! 好 二号气垫充气
[06:04] All right, all right. 好了
[06:06] – Okay, on three, pull. Ready? – Yep. -数到三就拉 准备好了吗 -嗯
[06:09] One… two… three! 一二三
[06:16] Dawson, Brett! 道森 布莱特
[06:20] I’m okay. 我没事
[06:22] – Don’t move. Don’t move. – I’m okay. -别动 -我没事
[06:25] We gotta make sure. 我们得确定
[06:26] No, I’m okay. Don’t worry about me. 不 没事 别担心我
[06:28] Take care of the driver. 去管司机
[06:33] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:35] He’s stabilized. All yours, guys. 他情况稳定 交给你们了
[06:42] Watch his head. You got him? 小心他的头 扶好了吗
[06:54] You’re welcome! 不用谢
[06:58] Hey Mouch, how many people of the Polish persuasion 穆奇 需要多少波兰国籍的人
[07:02] does it take to rescue an injured motorist? 才能营救一个受伤的司机
[07:05] Are you funny now? You a comedian? 你现在搞笑了吗 成了谐星吗
[07:06] Hey, relax, Labedzki. I’m just checking your hearing. 放松 拉巴斯基 我只是检查你的听力
[07:10] Boy, you guys from 51 really think 天啊 你们51大队的人真认为
[07:12] you’re God’s gift, don’t you? 自己了不起 是吧
[07:13] We bailed you out. Be gracious about it. 我们救了你们 人要懂得感恩
[07:18] Hey! Hey! Let’s put all this aggression where it belongs: 把攻击性用在该用的地方
[07:23] on the field at the All-Chicago Semi-Annual Firefighter Muster! 芝加哥半年度消防员大比拼上
[07:28] Are you kidding? We’ll knock you on your ass. 你开玩笑吗 我们会让你们落花流水
[07:31] 1,000 bucks says otherwise. 赌一千块不是
[07:34] Uh-Wait–what? Mouch… 等等 什么 穆奇
[07:36] 100 bucks a man. 一人一百
[07:37] You’re on. 跟你赌了
[07:40] May the best house win. 祝最优秀的消防局获胜
[07:49] You’re welcome. 不用谢
[07:58] I’m gonna visit Jamie after work. 我要在下班后去看杰米
[08:00] Doctor says she’s still having a hard time breathing. 医生说她还是很难呼吸
[08:03] – Sorry to hear that. – Yeah. -对此很遗憾 -嗯
[08:05] I’ll join you. 我跟你一起去
[08:10] How are you supposed to hold class when most 二楼大部分地方都被毁了
[08:12] of the second floor is destroyed? 你怎么还能上课
[08:13] Math and science are in the cafeteria for a few months 他们重建时 我们在自助餐厅上几个月的
[08:16] while they rebuild. 数学和科学课
[08:23] Some of those kids were in the chem lab. 有些学生是之前在化学实验室的
[08:27] Maybe if I wasn’t new here, or had a smarter approach, 如果我不是新来的 或者我的手法更高明点
[08:30] they’d talk to me. 他们就会告诉我了
[08:31] Donna, you’ve done all that you can. 堂娜 你已经尽力了
[08:33] Doesn’t feel like it. 感觉不是
[08:39] Whoever started the fire is still in there somewhere. 不管是谁放的火 都还在学校里面
[08:47] You still sure about that? 你还是确定这一点吗
[08:52] You may know fires, Wallace, 灭火的事你懂 华莱士
[08:53] but I know kids. 但孩子的事我懂
[08:55] You have to trust me. 你一定要相信我
[08:59] I do. 我信
[09:17] I haven’t told anyone about this, 这事我还没跟别人说过
[09:20] not even Trudy, but when my heart stopped, 连特鲁迪都没有 但当我心脏停跳时
[09:25] when I was going into the light, 当我走进那道光时
[09:30] I saw something. 我看见了什么
[09:31] I saw that I was surrounded 我看见我的身边
[09:36] by all the people of 51. 站着咱们局所有人
[09:39] We were hand in hand, helping each other ascend 咱们大家手牵着手 互帮互助
[09:43] a grand staircase, 在爬一架大长梯
[09:45] which rose up towards a golden chalice. 梯子的尽头 是一座金杯
[09:50] Only now do I understand 直到现在我才明白
[09:54] the meaning of this vision. 那幻象应验的原来是这事
[09:56] We are going to win the Firefighter Muster. 我们一定要赢下消防员大比拼
[10:01] It’s funny how you never told us about this vision 说来有趣 你之前从来没告诉我们幻象的事
[10:04] until after you backed us into a $1,000 bet. 直到你连带着我们打了个一千块的赌
[10:07] Mock all you want, friends, 随你怎么嘲笑 朋友
[10:10] but I know waht I experienced. 但我知道我经历了什么
[10:14] As your coach, 作为你们的教练
[10:15] I have assigned each of you to an event 我给你们每人分配了一个项目
[10:18] to maximize our chances of winning. 以使我们获胜的可能性最大化
[10:23] – Mouch! – Guys, come on. -穆奇啊 -大家别这样
[10:28] Mouch almost died. 穆奇差点就死了
[10:29] Are we really going to deny him this? 我们真的要让他失望吗
[10:33] Let’s see the list. 让我看看单子
[10:35] How long are we gonna be under this dead Mouch tyranny? 我们还要忍受活死人穆奇的暴政多久
[10:38] Can I see? 我能看看吗
[10:40] Hey look! It’s you and me on ladder throw. Not bad. 你看 咱俩负责架梯子 不赖
[10:44] Oh, hey, we’re teamed up for the hose stretch. 你和我组队比铺水管
[10:46] We will slay that. 稳赢了
[10:49] Hey, you want to meet up at Severide’s after shift? 轮班之后要不要去西弗莱德那碰个头
[10:51] We could walk to that nearby playground? Practice? 我们可以走到附近的公园去练习一下
[10:54] – Severide’s? – Yeah, I live there now. -西弗莱德家 -是啊 我现在住那
[10:58] Up the grand staircase we go, 51! 大家一起往上爬 51分局加油
[11:02] Great work, buddy. I can’t wait to see 干得漂亮 哥们 我真想看看
[11:04] what my assignment is. 给我分的项目是什么
[11:05] – There you go. – Mouch, this is awesome. -就在那里 -穆奇 这真的很棒
[11:09] I’m just wondering–you have me on dummy drag? 我只是想问你把我分去拖假人
[11:12] And in paramedic training, we don’t do dummy drags. 而我们医疗队的人不需要拖假人的
[11:15] Don’t sell yourself short. 不要小看自己
[11:17] Buddy, you got me here on the pole hang, 哥们 你分配我去比抱杆
[11:19] and it’s just that’s not so good for me, 可那真的不适合我
[11:21] ’cause I still got that shoulder thing, so maybe we could– 因为我肩膀还没好利索 所以也许我们…
[11:24] The bucket brigade is all lunkheads. 比传水桶的都是呆子
[11:26] – I’m not doing it this year. – Do not question the vision! -今年我才不做这个 -不要质疑我的幻象
[11:48] – Hey, Van Meter. – Hey, Severide. -范米特 -西弗莱德
[11:51] Hey, this is Matthew Casey. Mind if we have a look around? 这位是马修·凯西 我们能在这里看看吗
[11:56] Sure thing, just wrapping up. You guys work this fire? 当然 我们正要收队呢 这火你们灭的
[12:00] Yeah. Find the cause yet? 是 查到起火原因了吗
[12:03] We can confirm it started in the chemistry lab, 我们能确定是化学实验室烧起来的
[12:07] but you knew that. 但你们已经知道了
[12:09] Classroom was empty, 教室里没人
[12:11] sixth period chemistry had just ended. 第六节化学课也刚刚结束
[12:14] Somebody smelled smoke and the teacher ran back here, 有人闻到了烟味 然后老师跑了回来
[12:16] found a fire burning on the counter. 发现台子上烧起来了
[12:18] She tried to put it out, but it burned hot and fast, 她试着想灭火 但火烧得太急太快
[12:21] fed by the various flammables in the storage cabinet. 储存柜里的多种易燃物也加剧了火势
[12:25] She probably succumbed right away, 她大约很快就放弃了
[12:26] and the fire continued to spread. 火也就越烧越大了
[12:27] How did it start? 怎么烧起来的呢
[12:29] Chemicals on the counter. Don’t know what yet. 台子上的化学药剂 具体还不知道是什么
[12:31] We figured maybe an experiment was left out, 我们以为可能是实验事故
[12:33] but then one of my guys just spotted this. 但我一个手下发现了这个
[12:37] Char line? 焦痕吗
[12:39] Somebody poured a stream of accelerant 有人倒了一条助燃剂
[12:40] leading right to the door. 一直延伸到门边
[12:42] So arson. 所以是纵火了
[12:45] We’ll be escalating this to a criminal investigation. 我们会把这升级为犯罪调查
[12:53] Donna was right. 堂娜说得对
[12:57] Casey, isn’t that where we found the teacher? 凯西 那不是我们找到那老师的位置吗
[12:59] Yep. Why? What are you thinking? 对 你有什么看法
[13:13] – Hey, Van Meter? – What do we got? -范米特 -有什么发现
[13:15] These vinyl tiles are pre-code. 这些乙烯基板是老式的
[13:18] They should’ve been updated years ago. 几年前就该被换掉
[13:19] Instead, they just slapped a layer of polyurethane down 但他们只是涂上了一层聚氨酯
[13:22] – to cover it up. – Okay. -来盖住基板 -好
[13:25] This is how we got our victim out. 我们是这样把受害者拖出来的
[13:27] In this direction, down this path here. 沿这个方向一直过去
[13:31] Something must have scraped the polyurethane, 一定是有东西刮掉了聚氨酯
[13:35] maybe a carabiner on our webbing? 或许是我们带子上的扣环
[13:38] The fire burned the exposed portion of the tiles, 火焰烧毁了暴露的盖板
[13:41] leaving that trail. 留下了这条痕迹
[13:46] So this char line was formed 所以这条焦痕
[13:48] after the fire was already burning? 是起火之后形成的吗
[13:50] Definitely. There was no accelerant here. 没错 这里没有助燃剂
[13:53] So, no arson. 所以不是纵火了
[14:02] No, you can’t really blame Van Meter. 不 也不能怪范米特
[14:04] I mean, he had no way of knowing 他怎么会知道
[14:05] that we carved that trail he was looking at. 那条焦痕是我们弄出来的呢
[14:10] I’m confused. 我糊涂了
[14:11] If it wasn’t accelerant, 如果没有助燃剂
[14:13] how did the fire start? 那火是怎么烧起来的
[14:15] It could’ve been improperly stored chemicals. 可能是化学品储存不当
[14:16] They had a lot of old, outdated stuff in those cabinets. 他们那柜子里有很多陈旧的东西
[14:19] Yeah, we just gotta get the lab results. 对 只能等分析结果了
[14:22] Help me to understand this. 帮我理解下这个
[14:24] I sent you there to help OFI look for signs of arson, 我派你们去帮火灾调查办公室寻找纵火证据
[14:27] but instead you rule it out. 你们却排除了纵火可能
[14:29] – We didn’t rule it out, Chief. – No. -我们没排除 队长 -是
[14:31] Look, they were headed down a blind alley 他们要顺着那条焦痕查下去
[14:33] with the whole char line. We just set them straight. 那是死胡同 我们只是纠正了他们
[14:35] We have a teacher that may not survive. 受伤的老师可能无法幸存
[14:37] The police are not going to put any resources into this thing 除非这起火灾升级成犯罪调查
[14:40] until it escalates to a criminal investigation, 否则警察不会投入任何人手
[14:43] so please, go back there. You keep digging 所以请你们回去 给我挖出点
[14:45] until you find something that can make that happen. 能升级调查的东西出来
[14:49] What if Donna’s hunch is wrong? 如果堂娜的预感错了呢
[14:54] All right. We’ll take another look, Chief. 行 我们会再去看看的 队长
[15:21] I mean, really what does he want us to do? 他想让我们干什么
[15:22] Cook up some evidence that points to arson? 自己造点纵火证据出来吗
[15:24] He just wants us to make sure nothing falls through the cracks. 他只是想让我们确保没有疏漏的地方
[15:27] And if we can’t find anything? Then what? 如果我们找不到线索呢 那怎么办
[15:29] You’re gonna be the one that walks back in there and tells him? 你想回去告诉他吗
[15:32] It’s that bad, huh? 就这么糟吗
[15:32] Boden’s not thinking clearly on this one. 博登现在脑子不清楚
[15:34] I understand where he’s coming from. 我理解他的出发点
[15:36] Donna could’ve died in that fire. 堂娜可能会死在那场火灾里
[15:40] What are we supposed to do? 我们该怎么办
[15:41] We already checked the classroom. 我们已经检查了教室
[15:43] OFI is processing the samples. 火灾调查办公室正在分析取样
[15:48] Talk to the chemistry students. 去跟化学课的学生们聊聊
[15:49] Donna can’t get anything out of them. 堂娜自己都问不出来
[15:51] Why would they talk to us? 他们还会跟我们说吗
[15:52] Well, they’ve had a few days for the shock to wear off, 他们的震惊情绪已经消化了几天
[15:54] and the gravity to sink in. 也有时间悲痛了
[15:55] Anyway, people trust firefighters. 而且人们信任消防员
[15:57] They open up to us. 会对我们坦诚
[16:01] It’s worth a try. 值得一试
[16:08] This is where we stuck Mrs. Wagner’s chemistry class. 我们把瓦格纳老师化学班上的学生移到这里了
[16:12] Mr. Royce, these are the firefighters 罗伊斯老师 就是这些消防员
[16:15] who rescued Mrs. Wagner. 救了瓦格纳老师
[16:16] Is it okay if they have a word with your kids? 他们能跟这些学生们聊几句吗
[16:18] – Sure, of course. – Great, thanks. -当然可以了 -很好 谢谢
[16:23] How you guys holding up? 你们还好吗
[16:26] I’m sure you’ve heard Mrs. Wagner is in critical condition, 你们肯定听说瓦格纳老师情况危及了吧
[16:30] but please keep thinking good thoughts. 但大家一定要乐观一点
[16:32] I’ve seen people come back from worse. 我见过更危重的人好起来
[16:34] We’re still trying to figure out how the fire started. 我们还在调查起火原因
[16:37] We’re wondering if anyone 我们想知道有没有人
[16:38] noticed anything that might help. 知道一些事 能帮上忙
[16:40] Any little detail. A Bunsen burner left on. 任何小细节 本生灯没关什么的
[16:45] A chemical spill on the counter. Saw someone go into the lab. 化学品洒在了桌子上 看见有人进入实验室
[16:48] Anything. 任何线索
[16:49] Are you the one who saved that girl? 你是救了那个女孩的人吗
[16:52] No, I didn’t save her. You guys did that. 不是我救的 你们救的
[16:55] – What’s your name? – Rashidi. -你叫什么 -拉西迪
[16:59] I heard someone screaming, so I ran in there. 我听见有人惨叫 于是就跑了进去
[17:01] Her clothes were on fire. I just tried to put ’em out. 她衣服起火了 我就想办法灭火了
[17:05] – How’s she doing? – She’s all right. -她怎么样了 -她还行
[17:08] Second degree burns on her legs, but… 腿部二度烧伤 但…
[17:12] It would’ve been a lot worse if you weren’t there to help. 如果不是你帮忙 她可能会伤得更重
[17:17] Hey, Keith Moon. “凯斯·穆恩”[摇滚乐鼓手]
[17:22] Where were you when the fire broke out? 发生火灾时 你在哪里
[17:25] Period’s over. 下课了
[17:27] Come on, Mateo. How about a little cooperation, huh? 别这样 马迪奥 配合一下吧
[17:46] Takes a lot of guts to run into a fire 大家都逃离火场
[17:47] when everyone else is running the other way. 你却冲向火场 这点勇气可嘉
[17:53] What is it, Rashidi? 怎么了 拉西迪
[18:03] Nothing. 没什么
[18:04] Now I gotta get to trig. 我得去上数学课了
[18:24] Hey, where did you find these hoses? They look pretty new. 你从哪找来的这些管子 看起来很新啊
[18:27] Yeah, I told Romero I needed them for a class at the academy. 是啊 我跟罗梅罗说今天上课需要用这些管子
[18:31] You slut! You know he has a thing for you, 你太坏了 你明知道他喜欢你
[18:35] and you totally took advantage. 你完全是占他便宜啊
[18:36] – He does not have a thing. – Oh, don’t play coy with me. -他才没喜欢我呢 -别跟我装了
[18:41] It’s been way too long since we hung out. 我们俩好久没一起出来了
[18:45] I know, but at least we get to work together. 我知道 但至少我们可以一起共事
[18:49] Yeah, it’s not the same. We gotta try harder. 但不一样啊 我们得用点心
[18:54] Make an effort for some girl time, you know? 挤出一些时间 共度闺蜜时光
[18:56] – Yeah. – I didn’t even know you moved in with Severide. -是啊 -我都不知道你搬去跟西弗莱德住了
[18:58] It’s no big deal. It was a last minute thing. 不是什么大事 临时决定的
[19:01] He kind of swooped in and saved the day. 他算是挺身而出当英雄了
[19:04] Are you sure that’s a good idea? 你确定这样做妥当吗
[19:06] Look, I’m not hung up on him at all, 我没对他有余情未了
[19:09] if that’s what you’re getting at. 如果你是想说这事
[19:10] Okay. 好吧
[19:13] – Come on, let’s see what you got. – All right. -来 试试身手 -好
[19:17] Rashidi was gonna say something, 拉西迪本来想说什么
[19:18] but one look from Mateo, and he just clammed up tight. 但看了马迪奥一眼 就闭口不言了
[19:22] Yeah, he’s intimidated for sure. 他绝对被被恐吓了
[19:25] What’s the deal with this Mateo kid? 这个马迪奥是什么情况
[19:26] Mateo Cabrera, repeated 9th and 11th grades. 马迪奥·卡布雷拉 复读了九年级和十一年级
[19:29] Always in trouble. You know, fist fights, bullying. 总是惹麻烦 跟人打架 欺负别人
[19:32] Last year, he was suspended for starting fires in a trash can 去年 他因为在学校操场的垃圾筒放火
[19:35] on school grounds. 而受到停学处分
[19:36] Anybody know where Mateo was when it all went down? 有人知道火灾发生时 马迪奥在哪吗
[19:39] I pulled his schedule. He had a free period 我调出了他的课程表 他上完化学课后
[19:41] right after chem lab. Could’ve been anywhere. 有一段时间是没课的 他在哪里都有可能
[19:44] I also found out he was one of four assigned to the lab table 我还查到起火时 他是使用那张实验台
[19:47] where the fire started. 四个人中的一位
[19:49] – Hard to argue with that. – So what happens now? -这就很难开辩了 -现在怎么办
[19:51] I’ll try and talk to Mateo. See if he’s got an alibi. 我去找马迪奥谈一下 看他有没有不在场证据
[19:54] Talk to him? No, you’ve got to lock him up. 跟他谈吗 不 你得把他抓起来
[19:56] – Donna. – We don’t have forensics yet -堂娜 -我们目前还没有证据
[19:58] that makes this an arson. 表明他就是纵火犯
[20:00] You can’t charge somebody without a crime. 你不能起诉一个没犯罪的人
[20:01] The other students could’ve been killed by this kid, 其他的学生有可能会被这个孩子杀死
[20:04] and now they’ve got to sit next to him in class? 而现在他们还得在教室里坐在他旁边
[20:05] – No, that’s crazy. – Mrs. Boden, I’m with you. -不 太可怕了 -博登太太 我理解你
[20:08] I will do what I can. 我会尽我所能
[20:09] You get a confession out of him, you don’t need forensics. 你拿到他的供述 就不用证据
[20:12] Okay, let’s manage our expectations. 我们不要有过高的期望
[20:15] I gotta get him to talk to me first. 我要先和他聊聊
[20:17] – One step at a time. – Okay. -一步一步来 -好的
[20:21] Thanks for coming by. 谢谢你过来
[20:24] I’ll get this. 我来开门
[20:27] Thanks. 谢谢
[20:29] Chief? Ah, you’re all here. 队长 你们都在这里
[20:31] Sirs, I just wanted to make sure 各位 我想确定
[20:33] we can count on you all for the Muster tug-of-war. 你们都可以参加集体拔河比赛
[20:35] – It’s kind of the big finale– – Mouch. -这是最后总决赛 -穆奇
[20:37] – Yeah, Chief. – I’m not putting my back out -怎么了 队长 -我不会因为
[20:38] because you made a bet with 87. 你和87大队打赌就去伤自己的老腰
[20:40] Oh, okay. 好的
[20:50] What is this thing? 这是什么
[20:52] Dummy drag practice. I know I can get better at this. 拖拽假人练习 我知道我可以做得更好
[20:56] It’s all in the lift. 重点是抬起动作
[21:04] Hey, Brett! We told you to stop getting grabby 布莱特 我们跟你说了不要再
[21:06] with the guys around the firehouse! 跟消防队的人赌气了
[21:08] I’ve carried plenty of victims twice that size 我已经背了很多比这个身材大两倍的受害者
[21:11] on the stair chair. 到搬运椅上去
[21:11] Hey, forget two hands, okay? Grab the dummy with one hand, 不要用双手 好吗 一只手的手腕用力抱起
[21:15] by the wrist, and you get running! 你就能跑起来了
[21:17] It’s good forward momentum. 这就有一个前进的惯性
[21:18] No way. Two arms, backwards. You just, you know start 不行的 两只手向后 开始的时候
[21:21] with a good thrust, you get going, and then use your own 用力一推就可以动了 然后用你自身的重量
[21:23] weight to keep the momentum moving. Okay? 保持这种移动的惯性 懂了吗
[21:26] – Okay. – You’re gonna do great! -好的 -你会很出色的
[21:28] All right? Just takes some practice. 对吗 只是需要一些练习
[21:31] You’re really lucky, you know that? 你很幸运 你知道吗
[21:33] To be part of such a close-knit group. 成为这个紧密团结的大家庭中的一分子
[21:36] It’s like a family. 就像是一家人一样
[21:38] Yeah, it is. For better or worse, trust me. 是的 无论怎样 相信我
[21:42] I’m gonna grab some water in the kitchen 我去厨房拿点水
[21:44] – ’cause you need it! – Thanks, Hope. -你会用得到 -谢谢你 霍普
[21:56] Hey there. 你好
[21:59] Hey, you’re still in Chicago. 你还在芝加哥
[22:01] For another week or so. 再呆一个多礼拜
[22:03] Don’t forget you made a promise we would hang out before I left. 别忘了你答应过我我走之前我们出去吃饭
[22:06] That’s not the kind of thing that slips my mind. 我可不会忘了这种事
[22:09] Good. 太好了
[22:15] That girl has been hanging out at the firehouse a lot lately. 那个女孩最近经常在消防队闲逛
[22:22] What? 怎么
[22:23] What? Am I wrong? 怎么 我错了吗
[22:25] No comment. 无话可说
[22:26] Ambulance 61, person down. 8133 71st Street. 61号救护车 一人晕倒 71街8133号
[22:31] Oh, hey, Hope! I gotta go on a run, 霍普 我要执行任务了
[22:32] but feel free to hang out. I’ll be right back. 你随意自己玩 我很快就回来
[22:34] – Will do. – Okay. -没问题 -好的
[22:51] I’m the one who called. I was on my way to the rec center, 是我打的电话 从娱乐中心回来的路上
[22:53] and I saw him on the ground. He’s taken a beating. 我看到他躺在地上 有人打他了
[23:00] I can’t move my arm. 我胳膊不能动了
[23:02] Brett, isn’t this the kid from the school fire? 布莱特 这不是校园大火那个小孩吗
[23:19] I remember you from the school. What’s your name? 你经历过学校火灾 你叫什么名字
[23:20] My arm, man, it hurts. 我的胳膊 很疼
[23:22] His name is Rashidi. Rashidi Taylor. 他叫做拉西迪 拉西迪·泰勒
[23:24] He’s a lifeguard here on the weekends. 周末他是这里的救生员
[23:26] All right, Rashidi. You’re gonna be okay. 好的 拉西迪 你不会有事的
[23:27] We’re gonna give you some morphine, 我们会给你注射一些吗啡
[23:28] it’s gonna help with the pain. 会对缓解疼痛有所帮助
[23:30] Who did this to you? 谁把你弄成这样的
[23:31] I don’t know. Some kids… Maybe a group of them. 我不知道 一些孩子 可能是一群孩子
[23:35] No one I know, definitely. I’ve never seen any of them before. 我一个都不认识 之前从来没见过他们
[23:45] – Oh, my God. – Hang in there, Rashidi. -我的天啊 -坚持住 拉西迪
[23:47] She’s gonna give you some morphine, 她会给你注射一些吗啡
[23:48] and that’ll kick in in a little bit. 那会缓解一些你的疼痛
[23:53] I’ll call your mom, Rashidi. 我会给你妈打电话的 拉西迪
[24:00] We’re gonna get you to climb up there, okay? 我们扶着你爬上去 好吗
[24:04] Okay. 好
[24:07] He knows who attacked him. He just didn’t want to say. 他知道是谁袭击了他 他只是不想说
[24:24] – Wallace! – Donna. -华莱士 -堂娜
[24:26] How did this happen? 怎么会这样
[24:29] How does a thing like this happen? 怎么会发生这样的事
[24:30] It’s a dislocated elbow. Rashidi’s gonna be fine. 肘脱位 拉西迪会没事的
[24:33] But he’s denying that it’s Mateo. 但他说不是马迪奥干的
[24:36] And you two didn’t even believe me about the fire. 你俩还不信我说的关于那场火灾的事
[24:38] We just heard. I’m sorry this happened. 我们刚刚听说 很遗憾发生了这样的事
[24:40] Did you hear about Jamie Wagner? 你有听到杰米·瓦格纳尔的消息吗
[24:42] They just put her into a medically induced coma. 他们把她药物昏迷了
[24:44] Something about having to protect lungs or something– 要保护她的肺还是什么的
[24:46] I don’t know! It doesn’t look good. 我不知道 看起来不太好
[24:51] When is Hubble getting those lab results? 哈勃什么时候能拿到化验结果
[24:53] You want to call OFI again? 你再给火灾调查办公室打电话问问
[24:56] I can do more than that. 我能做更多
[25:03] Ready, and go! 准备 行动
[25:05] – Go. – Set! -行动 -好了
[25:09] Raise it up! 起
[25:15] – Set it down! – Yep! -放下 -好
[25:16] Lay it in! 放好
[25:18] Go! Go, go, go, go! 快 快 快 快 快
[25:20] – You got this! Move it! – Come on, come on, come on! -可以的 快 -快 快 快
[25:23] – 12 seconds! – Yeah! -12秒 -很好
[25:26] Best time since Spider Ferguson and his brother 自蜘蛛人弗格森和他兄弟
[25:27] did 10 flat in ’07! 10层7秒之后的最佳成绩了
[25:30] And I think they were on the juice. 而且我觉得他们是喝多了
[25:34] How’s that pole hang going, Cruz? 你的抱杆练得怎么样了 克鲁兹
[25:36] Not great, but okay. 不是很好 但还行吧
[25:42] I’ll be on the radio! 对讲机联系
[25:53] I hate this dumb dummy. 我恨这个烂假人
[25:57] He is so unmanageable. 太难弄了
[25:59] Yeah, it sucks when they won’t just do what you want them to. 他们不听话的时候的确很欠扁
[26:03] Okay, let’s get this guy back in the closet 好了 把他放回衣柜
[26:07] where he belongs. 那里才是他的家
[26:14] Your friend Hope has been visiting the firehouse a lot. 你朋友霍普最近可是经常来消防队
[26:16] Yeah, yeah. She really likes it here. 是啊 她真的很喜欢这里
[26:19] I think she might be dealing with something back at home. 我想她可能是在处理家里面的事吧
[26:22] What kind of thing? 什么事
[26:25] I don’t know. 不知道
[26:26] She won’t tell me, which is weird, 她不告诉我 挺奇怪的
[26:29] because growing up, we shared everything. 因为我们一起长大的 什么事都会告诉对方
[26:33] People change. 人是会变的
[26:36] I mean you don’t notice so much when you’re around them, 你在他们身边的时候不会注意到那么多
[26:38] but spend some time apart… 但是分开一段时间…
[26:45] You look as beat up as I feel. 你看起来跟我一样累
[26:47] Muster-itis. 消防员大比拼
[26:51] I’m headed to the app floor. I’ll take your dummy. 我正好要去设备室 我把你的假人拿过去好了
[27:25] Hey, Mateo. 马迪奥
[27:30] Hey, I hear you like intimidating people. 我听说你喜欢吓唬人
[27:33] Get the hell away from me, man. 离我远点 哥们
[27:35] You beat up Rashidi, and we know why. 你打了拉西迪 我们知道原因
[27:38] He knows you lit that fire. 他知道是你放的火
[27:44] You sound like you got it all figured out. 听起来似乎你都弄清楚了
[27:45] – Oh, I do. – So what you want from me? -是的 -那你想从我这得到什么
[27:48] I want you to admit it. 我想听你承认
[27:51] Okay, sure. I dropped Rashidi’s punk ass, 好吧 我把拉西迪打得屁滚尿流
[27:56] and I chucked a match in the chem lab. So what? 我往化学实验室扔了根火柴 怎么了
[28:00] So what? 怎么了
[28:03] Your teacher could die. 你老师有可能会死的
[28:05] That’s not my problem, man. 那不是我的问题 哥们
[28:09] That’s all you got, man? 你就这点本事 哥们
[28:12] Get off of me! 放开我
[28:14] Get off! 放开
[28:34] Lab results are in. 化验结果出来了
[28:36] Where’ve you been? 你去哪了
[28:39] Went to the high school. 去了那所高中
[28:46] What did you do? 你做了什么
[28:49] – Got Mateo to confess. – You’re kidding. -让马迪奥认罪了 -你在骗我吧
[28:53] Did you tell CPD or OFI? 你通知警署或者火灾调查办公室了吗
[28:58] – I’m calling Hubbell. – No, hold up, Chief. I… -我给哈勃打电话 -等等 队长 我…
[29:02] I don’t–I don’t think he did it. 我觉得…我觉得不是他干的
[29:07] He said he threw a match, but wasn’t it a chemical fire? 他说他扔了根火柴 可那不是化学火灾吗
[29:09] Yeah, they tested the residue. 没错 他们检测了残渣
[29:12] Calcium hypochlorite, and polyethylene glycol. 次氯酸钙 还有聚氧乙烯
[29:19] That’s two chemicals that ignite on contact. 这两种化学成分一旦接触必会燃烧
[29:21] Why the hell is he talking about lighting a match? 那他干嘛说他点燃了火柴
[29:23] I don’t know, but why would he confess 我不知道 可如果他是无辜的
[29:24] to a crime he didn’t commit? 那他为什么要认罪
[29:32] This kid is damaged. 这孩子有心理缺陷
[29:35] The hell knows what makes him tick. 谁知道他犯了什么病
[29:38] We don’t even know if it is a crime yet. 我们都还不知道到底是不是纵火
[29:44] Let’s dig in. 咱们去研究一下
[29:49] Come on. 走
[29:58] What’s all this? 这些都是什么
[29:59] OFI report on the school fire. 火灾调查办公室对学校火灾的调查报告
[30:02] They calling it arson? 他们说是纵火案了吗
[30:03] Just the lab results, not a final determination. 只是检测结果 不是最终决定
[30:07] – Yeah, but we know it’s arson. – How? -可我们知道这是纵火案 -怎么知道的
[30:10] The fire was started with chlorine and brake fluid. 火灾是由氯气和制动液引起的
[30:13] Any kid with access to YouTube knows 随便哪个孩子 只要能上油管
[30:14] that that’s a mixture that blows up. 就能知道这两个混合会导致爆炸
[30:16] Still, those chemicals could have come 但这些化学物质还是有可能
[30:18] into contact accidentally. 是不小心接触到的
[30:20] What’s brake fluid doing in a high school chemistry lab? 制动液怎么会出现在高中化学实验室里
[30:22] You mean polyethylene glycol? 你说聚氧乙烯
[30:24] Says here it has a lot of laboratory uses. 这里说它的实验用途很广泛
[30:27] Chlorine is pretty common. 氯气也很常见
[30:28] Yeah, but it’s not pure chlorine. 可那不是纯氯气
[30:30] It’s calcium hypochlorite, that’s pool chlorine. 是次氯酸钙 那是泳池里用的氯
[30:36] Like as in swimming pools? 你是说游泳池吗
[30:39] Yeah. 对
[31:22] This wasn’t supposed to happen, was it? 这本不该发生的 不是吗
[31:24] What? 什么
[31:27] One of the chemicals that started the fire 引起火灾的一种化学物
[31:29] was pool chlorine. 是泳池氯气
[31:31] Which you have access to at your lifeguard job. 你做救生员肯定是能拿到的
[31:47] It wasn’t supposed to get so big. 火不该烧得这么大的
[31:57] I wanted a small fire at Mateo’s lab table. 我只想在马迪奥的实验桌上点一把小火
[32:04] He’s lit one before, so maybe they kick him out of the school, 他之前点过一次 说不定他们会把他赶出学校
[32:08] and he couldn’t push me around anymore. 这样他就不能再欺负我了
[32:18] It just exploded. 可它就爆炸了
[32:26] I didn’t know what to do. 我不知道该怎么办
[32:27] I-I tried to get everyone out of there. 我试着想让大家都离开那里
[32:34] I wanted to tell you in the cafeteria, but… 我在餐厅里就想告诉你的 可是…
[32:40] Mateo thought you were trying to blame it on him. 马迪奥以为你是想把事情推到他头上
[33:25] I was so quick to make assumptions about Mateo. 我想都没想就认为是马迪奥做的
[33:30] I can understand why. 我能理解
[33:32] If you hadn’t insisted this was arson, 如果你没坚持这是一起纵火案
[33:34] we might’ve missed it altogether. 我们可能就什么都不会发现了
[33:47] That could’ve been Donna in that room. 在那间屋里的人可能会是堂娜
[33:52] Look, if I was… 如果我…
[33:56] too bull-headed, 太过顽固
[33:58] not rational enough, then I’m– 不够理性 那我…
[34:00] We get it, Chief. 我们明白 队长
[34:02] You did good. 你做得很好
[34:14] Didn’t think I’d enjoy the Muster this much. 没想到我会这么享受这场比赛
[34:16] Yeah, winning is fun. 是啊 赢的感觉真好
[34:28] Yeah, that’s right. Keep walking, McDowell. 没错 继续走 麦克道尔
[34:31] You gloating, Kidd? You only beat us by half a step. 你幸灾乐祸啥 基德 你不过就赢了我们半步
[34:34] Listen, I’ll tell you what. 听着 这样吧
[34:36] Come to Molly’s tonight, I’ll buy you a beer. 你今晚来莫利酒吧 我请你喝啤酒
[34:38] You know, help dull the pain. 帮助你抚平伤痛
[34:39] You’re paying, I’ll be there. 你掏钱 我就去
[34:41] Okay. 好
[34:46] See? I am a single, fun-loving woman who can go out 看到没 我是个单身又有趣的女人
[34:50] and sex up Chicago all I want. 我可以尽管在芝加哥风流
[34:53] I’m not hung up on Severide at all. 我根本没有在西弗莱德一棵树上吊死
[34:56] You know if you keep saying that, 如果你一直这么说
[34:57] it means you’re hung up on him, right? 那就是说你还吊在他这棵树上
[35:12] Hey, what do you got for us, Cruz? 你比赛结果如何 克鲁兹
[35:15] I got second place in the dummy drag. 拖假人我拿了第二
[35:16] Good job. 干得好
[35:18] Better than third, I guess. 总比第三好吧
[35:21] Mouch, I tried. It’s worth three points. 穆奇 我尽力了 我拿到了三分呢
[35:23] Whoa, dummy drag? I had you on pole hang! 拖假人吗 我让你比抱杆的
[35:26] Mouch, I don’t want to do what you say anymore. 穆奇 我不想再对你言听计从了
[35:30] Finally. 终于
[35:34] Look, Mouch, I love you, 穆奇 我爱你
[35:38] and I’m sorry that you almost died because of me, 我很抱歉你差点因为我死了
[35:42] but I can’t keep this up. 但我继续不下去了
[35:43] I can’t keep doing everything you say all of the time. 我不能一直什么都听你的了
[35:52] Three points. That leaves us 12 points behind 87. 三分 那我们还比87队少12分
[35:57] Ugh, tug-of-war’s only worth 10! 拔河只值10分
[35:59] So if nobody’s doing the pole hang, that’s it! 1,000 bucks! 所以如果没人比抱杆 那我们就输定一千块了
[36:04] Look, Mouch. I didn’t say no one was doing the pole hang. 穆奇 我没说没人比抱杆
[36:08] I just said I wasn’t. 我只是说我不比
[36:15] Oh yeah! 漂亮
[36:17] Okay. 好
[36:18] Brett! 布莱特
[36:20] – Brett! – Yeah, Brett! -布莱特 -漂亮 布莱特
[36:21] – Hang in there, Brett! – Come on! Hang in there! -坚持住 布莱特 -加油 坚持住
[36:23] Happy thoughts! You got this! 乐观点 你可以的
[36:27] This big guy’s got nothing! He’s sliding down! 那个大块头不行 他在往下滑了
[36:28] You are gonna win this guy! 你肯定能赢他的
[36:40] He’s slipping, you’re good! 他在往下滑了 你可以的
[36:41] – Hang on! – Go for the world record! -坚持住 -打破世界纪录
[36:50] Are you kidding me? 开什么玩笑
[36:52] Oh, my God! Oh God! 天啊 天啊
[36:56] Four more points we can still beat 87! 再得四分 我们还有机会赢87队
[36:58] Firehouses 51 and 87 51大队和87大队
[37:01] please report to the tug-of-war arena. 请到拔河场地报到
[37:03] This is it! All the marbles! 决战时刻到了 我们去赢
[37:06] – Get done! – Just go big! -加油 -赢下来
[37:08] Come on! 加油
[37:17] Bad news, Mouch! 坏消息 穆奇
[37:21] – Nazarko? – Our secret weapon. -那扎克 -我们的秘密武器
[37:24] No, no, no, no. He’s not active duty. 不不不 他现在不上班
[37:26] – He just had his stomach stapled! – He’s back at work next shift. -他刚做了胃部手术 -他下一班就回来了
[37:30] The doc signed off. Deal with it. 医生给他签字了 面对现实吧
[37:33] – We’re done for. – ‘Scuse me. -我们完蛋了 -等一下
[37:36] Hey! Not so fast! 先别急
[37:38] Yeah! It is on now! 棒 来吧
[37:48] What are we waiting for? 还等什么
[37:50] – Yeah! – Yes! -棒 -来吧
[37:57] – Come on 51! – Dig! Come on, dig! -51大队 加油 -加油 大家加油
[38:01] Come on! 加油
[38:05] Come on, 51! 加油 51大队
[38:31] You’re off the hook. 你没事了
[38:35] Listen, I know what it’s like when everybody 我知道周围所有人
[38:39] already has their mind made up about you. 已经对你形成既定看法的感觉
[38:43] Sometimes it’s easier just to let them think the worst. 有时候还是让他们往最坏处想更容易
[38:50] It doesn’t have to be like that. 其实不用那样的
[38:53] You decide who you are. Not them. 你自己的人生自己说了算 不是他们
[38:59] But you can’t go around beating people up 但你不能每次感觉别人不尊重你时
[39:01] every time you feel disrespected. 就去揍别人
[39:03] It’ll take you down a dark road. Trust me. 那会让你走上黑暗之路 相信我
[39:18] You got a second chance here, Mateo. 你还有第二次机会 马迪奥
[39:23] Don’t blow it. 不要搞砸了
[39:41] The teacher. 那个老师
[39:43] Is she gonna make it? 她不会有事吧
[39:47] Things are looking up. 她开始好转了
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第5季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme