时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Mayday, Mayday. Mouchie’s having a heart attack. | 紧急求救 求救 穆奇好像心脏病发作了 |
[00:05] | They’re suspending you for 60 days without pay. | 他们要对你停薪停职60天 |
[00:07] | – I tried. – You are so out of touch. | -我尽力了 -你太脱节了 |
[00:10] | I’m not what I used to be. | 我不是以前的我了 |
[00:11] | I’m retiring. | 我要退休了 |
[00:13] | This is my last shift. | 这是我最后一个班 |
[00:14] | We gotta get out of here now. | 我们得马上撤离 |
[00:16] | Mouch, I’m so sorry, Mouch. | 穆奇 对不起 穆奇 |
[00:20] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 快点行动 |
[00:23] | This situation with my dad isn’t ideal. | 我父亲的事有些棘手 |
[00:25] | I want a date when he’s gone. | 我需要知道他什么时候走 |
[00:26] | That is not how marriage works. | 婚姻不是这样 |
[00:27] | We talk things out. | 我们有问题就说 |
[00:28] | I understand you wanting to help out your dad, but– | 我明白你想帮你爸爸 但是… |
[00:30] | Oh, you do? | 你明白吗 |
[00:31] | Because you’re really, really not showing it. | 因为你可一点也没表现出来 |
[00:39] | Entrance is blocked. | 入口被堵 |
[00:40] | Evacuate that building any way you can. | 尽一切可能从建筑中撤离 |
[00:44] | Is Gabby there? | 加比在吗 |
[00:44] | Yeah, yeah, baby. I’m here, I’m here. | 我在 亲爱的 我在 |
[00:46] | Gabby. | 加比 |
[00:48] | You’re the best thing that ever happened to me. | 你是我这辈子最美好的事 |
[00:51] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:54] | Bye, Gabby. | 再见 加比 |
[00:55] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[01:08] | Emergency. | 紧急情况 |
[01:10] | Squad 3. | 三号救援队 |
[01:11] | Truck 81, Engine 51, | 81号云梯队 51号水罐车 |
[01:14] | if you can hear me, | 如果你们能听到 |
[01:16] | take cover anywhere that you can. | 尽量找到掩体 |
[01:19] | We’re about to open up the water cannons. | 我们准备引水 |
[01:20] | Chief, you’ll boil them alive. | 队长 这样会把他们煮沸的 |
[01:24] | What choice do I have? | 我还有什么选择 |
[01:28] | It may not be much, but it’s all we got. | 虽然可能用处不大 不过我们只能如此了 |
[01:34] | Cover yourselves. | 找好掩体 |
[01:36] | Kannell, this way. Let’s move. | 坎奈尔 这边 快点 |
[01:38] | Squad’s headed to the east stairwell, Chief. | 救援队往东楼梯井走了 队长 |
[01:41] | Water cannons go up in ten… | 倒数十秒打开水枪 十 |
[01:46] | nine… | 九 |
[01:49] | – Hit it! Hit it! – Eight… | -醒醒 醒醒 -八 |
[01:53] | Seven… | 七 |
[01:55] | six… | 六 |
[01:57] | – Cover yourself, baby. – Five… | -找好掩体 宝贝 -五 |
[01:58] | Come on, baby. | 加油 宝贝 |
[02:01] | Four… | 四 |
[02:04] | three… | 三 |
[02:07] | two… | 二 |
[02:11] | one. | 一 |
[02:17] | That’s it. Open up the water cannons. | 好了 打开水枪 |
[03:25] | Mouch! | 穆奇 |
[03:27] | Herrmann! | 赫尔曼 |
[03:31] | Mouch! | 穆奇 |
[03:32] | Herrmann! | 赫尔曼 |
[03:38] | Herrmann. Herrmann. | 赫尔曼 赫尔曼 |
[03:41] | Herrmann. | 赫尔曼 |
[04:01] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[04:03] | Severide, Kannell, call out! | 西弗莱德 坎奈尔 回报 |
[04:06] | Kannell and I are safe, Chief. We’re headed out. | 坎奈尔和我很安全 队长 我们出来了 |
[04:08] | Do you have eyes on Casey? | 你们看到凯西了吗 |
[04:12] | Negative, Chief. | 没有 队长 |
[04:33] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[04:39] | Casey. Casey! | 凯西 凯西 |
[05:01] | As I think of the life of Matthew Casey, | 当我想到马修·凯西的一生 |
[05:04] | certain words come to the top of my mind. | 就会想到几个形容词 |
[05:08] | Honesty, integrity, | 诚实 正直 |
[05:12] | bravery, sure. | 勇敢 这些都不用说 |
[05:15] | But there are other words right there, too. | 但还有其它词 |
[05:19] | Like… | 例如 |
[05:21] | brother. | 兄弟 |
[05:24] | Son. | 儿子 |
[05:30] | Husband. | 丈夫 |
[05:32] | And I am lucky enough to call him a friend. | 我很幸运 能称他为朋友 |
[05:37] | Matthew Casey… | 马修·凯西 |
[05:48] | I proudly bestow this Medal of Valor upon you, | 我骄傲地向你授予英勇勋章 |
[05:53] | not only because of the bravery that you showed | 不仅因为你在南主教街起火案中 |
[05:55] | at the South Bishop fire, | 表现勇敢 |
[05:57] | but also because of the valor that you show | 也因为你每天在芝加哥街道上 |
[06:00] | on the streets of Chicago every single day. | 英勇无畏 |
[06:05] | Order arms. | 礼毕 |
[06:31] | Good looking chest, boy. | 胸口看起来真威风 |
[06:45] | – Listen, I– – There’s something I wanted– | -听着 我 -有件事我想 |
[06:53] | Dad, what’s going on? | 爸爸 怎么了 |
[06:55] | Uh, well, uh… | 这个嘛 |
[06:57] | What’s going on is that I am officially | 就是我正式 |
[07:00] | getting out of your hair. | 不再烦你们了 |
[07:02] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[07:03] | I cannot thank you two enough for, uh, | 我非常感谢你们俩 |
[07:06] | helping me right this ship for the last couple of months. | 过去几个月里帮我重回正轨 |
[07:10] | I’ve got three great job leads, I’m– | 我有了三个很棒的工作机会 |
[07:12] | Dad, we are happy to have you stay with us. | 爸爸 你和我们住一起我们很开心 |
[07:17] | Yeah, yeah. More than happy. | 是啊 非常开心 |
[07:19] | I know, and I appreciate it. | 我知道 我很感激 |
[07:21] | But I’ve been imposing on you for way too long. | 但是我影响你们太久了 |
[07:25] | So there’s nothing more to be said. | 所以没什么好说的了 |
[07:27] | I love you so much, mija. | 我真爱你 孩子 |
[07:30] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[07:35] | Matt, congratulations on the medal, | 马特 恭喜你获得了勋章 |
[07:37] | and thank you sincerely. | 我真心谢谢你 |
[07:40] | Anytime. | 随时效劳 |
[07:42] | Well, I’m on the move to the next chapter | 我要进入 |
[07:45] | on this adventure known as the life of Ramón Dawsona. | 拉蒙·道森纳人生冒险的下一章了 |
[07:48] | You know, if it doesn’t work out– | 如果不成功… |
[07:49] | No, nope, nope, uh-uh. | 不 不 |
[07:51] | From now on, it’s nothing but up. | 从现在开始 我会积极向上 |
[07:55] | Te amo mucho. | 我爱你 |
[07:58] | That was abrupt. | 真突然 |
[08:02] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[08:10] | You know, this is the first time in months | 这是几个月里头一回 |
[08:11] | we’ve had the whole place to ourselves. | 家里就只有我们两个人 |
[08:17] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[08:28] | You’d better take that uniform off. | 你最好脱掉制服 |
[08:30] | Yep. | 好 |
[09:20] | 别碰消防局的食物 我会想念你的游泳圈的 | |
[09:23] | Ah, Trudy. | 特鲁迪 |
[09:26] | Mouchie! Hey. | 穆奇 |
[09:29] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[09:32] | You look incredible. Doesn’t he look incredible? | 你看起来气色很棒 对吧 |
[09:35] | Incredible. | 超棒 |
[09:37] | It’s good to have you back, Mouch. | 你回来了真好 穆奇 |
[09:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:39] | It’s almost like you didn’t go visit him | 就像是他卧床的每一天 |
[09:40] | every single day he was laid up. | 你都没去探望他一样 |
[09:42] | I was on suspension for 60 days. | 我停职了60天 |
[09:44] | I had to keep busy somehow, huh? | 我总得找点事儿干 对吧 |
[09:47] | Hey, come here. Come on. | 过来 快 |
[09:49] | I got something for you. | 我给你准备了东西 |
[09:51] | Hey, Mouch. | 穆奇 |
[09:54] | – Keep them closed, okay? – Yep, yep. | -闭上眼 好吗 -嗯 |
[09:55] | Okay, just turn here. | 在这里转弯 |
[09:57] | All right. | 好 |
[10:00] | Ta-da! | 瞧瞧 |
[10:02] | It’s perfect, right? | 很完美 对吧 |
[10:03] | It marks your spot, | 既标记了你的专座 |
[10:04] | and it provides much-needed lumbar support. | 又会提供更充分的腰部支撑 |
[10:07] | That’s really sweet of you, Joe, | 那真是太好了 乔 |
[10:10] | but, uh, prolonged sitting is linked | 但是久坐的话容易引发 |
[10:13] | to cardiovascular disease, it turns out. | 心血管疾病呢 真的 |
[10:16] | Of course. So stupid. | 当然 我真笨 |
[10:20] | I know a fantastic recipe for a power smoothie. | 我知道一个非常棒的充能奶昔配方 |
[10:28] | Hey, so, uh, is he still trying to make up | 他因为停职的事冲你发火 |
[10:30] | for how he jumped you over that suspension? | 所以还在补偿你吗 |
[10:32] | Nah, it’s water under the bridge. | 不会 那事早就过去了 |
[10:34] | Not for him. | 他心里显然没过去 |
[10:40] | How you feeling, Dead Mouch? | 你感觉怎么样 活死人穆奇 |
[10:41] | – I’m not dead, Herrmann. – You flatlined! | -我没死 赫尔曼 -你心跳都停了 |
[10:43] | I have seen bodies in the morgue move more than you. | 我在停尸房见到的尸体都比你活泛 |
[10:46] | Rearview mirror. | 但我触底大反弹 |
[10:47] | I’ve got a whole new fitness and nutrition regimen. | 我学来一套全新的健身养生法 |
[10:50] | I’m eating chia seeds and all kinds of good stuff. | 我也吃奇异籽和各种健康食品 |
[10:53] | You look great, Mouch. You really do. | 你气色挺好的 穆奇 真的 |
[10:55] | But the nickname Dead Mouch is here to stay. | 但是活死人的外号你是躲不掉了 |
[10:58] | And I’m warning everyone that if you persist | 我警告你们所有人 如果非要 |
[11:02] | – in calling me that… – Otis, Herrmann. | -叫我那个破外号 -奥蒂斯 赫尔曼 |
[11:04] | Dead Mouch. | 活死人穆奇 |
[11:06] | Okay, come on, you guys. | 你们别闹了好不好 |
[11:08] | Lay off Mouch, all right? He’s been through a lot. | 别折腾穆奇了 他吃了那么多苦 |
[11:10] | Here you go, buddy. | 来来快尝尝 哥们 |
[11:14] | – Could I just… – Chia later. | -能让我… -待会儿见 |
[11:25] | Can I help you, bud? | 有什么事吗 哥们 |
[11:26] | I’m looking for someone. | 我来找人 |
[11:31] | Hey, bitch. | 你个婊子 |
[11:33] | What, you talk smack on me, you don’t think there’s | 怎么 你觉得在网上说我坏话 |
[11:34] | gonna be consequences? | 不会遭报应吗 |
[11:43] | – This is where I work. – Yeah. | -这是我上班的地方 -随便 |
[11:45] | And my Angie’s List page is where I conduct my business. | 而点评网站是我做生意的地方 |
[11:47] | You neg-rep me online, I can’t fill the building. | 你在网上差评我 我的楼就没人来住 |
[11:49] | Be a better landlord, | 那你就当好你的房东 |
[11:50] | and I’d be happy to delete it. | 我很乐意删掉差评 |
[11:51] | Every day, it’s something with you. | 你一天天的没完没了的事 |
[11:53] | Leaky faucet, new paint. | 水龙头漏水啦 新刷漆太呛啦 |
[11:55] | I’ve had more calls from you than any tenant in 15 years. | 十五年来这么多房客加起来都没你逼事多 |
[11:58] | Because you bully them the way you’re trying to bully me. | 因为你恐吓他们 就像你现在来恐吓我 |
[12:00] | The only difference is I’m not gonna let you call me names | 唯一的不同是我不会忍着你当面骂我 |
[12:02] | and kick sand in my face. | 还要我忍气吞声 |
[12:04] | I want your rent. | 我要你的房租 |
[12:05] | Fix the fridge, and you’ll get it. | 修好冰箱 我就交房租 |
[12:06] | Your check, my mail box, Friday, | 这周五 你的支票 到我邮箱 |
[12:08] | or so help me God– | 不然你等着 |
[12:10] | Renters’ rights. Look them up. | 租客权益 好好查查吧 |
[12:11] | So help me God. | 不然你等着 |
[12:18] | Hey, everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[12:21] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[12:24] | Tucker messed with the wrong tenant. | 他欺负错房客了 |
[12:32] | Well, Lieutenant Casey, | 凯西副队长 |
[12:34] | Word churning around headquarters | 总部那边有风声 |
[12:36] | is that you have eyes on you now. | 说有人盯上你了 |
[12:39] | In a good way. | 是看中你了 |
[12:40] | Title of captain in your future. | 只怕转正也是很快的事了 |
[12:41] | Ooh, Lord help us all. | 老天保佑啊 |
[12:43] | Hey, I’m just glad not to be an alderman. | 能不当议员我就挺高兴了 |
[12:46] | Told Gabby it’s high time I focus on the job | 我跟加比说我是时候该关注 |
[12:48] | I’m actually good at. | 我真正擅长的工作了 |
[12:49] | Hear, hear to that. | 说得好 |
[12:51] | – So, regarding Jason Kannell. – What’s this? | -关于杰森·坎奈尔 -他怎么了 |
[12:55] | Oh, we got denied an extra man on squad, | 队里扩招的事被否掉了 |
[12:57] | so Chief here– | 所以队长他 |
[12:58] | I found him a permanent spot on first shift. | 我给他在第一轮班留了个常驻位置 |
[13:01] | Oh, that’s great. | 那太好了 |
[13:02] | I’ll call him to celebrate. | 我叫他来庆祝庆祝 |
[13:05] | Donna. | 堂娜 |
[13:07] | To what do we owe the pleasure? | 是哪阵风把你给吹来了 |
[13:09] | You know what? To hell with what I owe. | 知道吗 管它是哪阵风 |
[13:11] | I am just pleased to see you. | 我真高兴能见到你 |
[13:14] | That’s why I married you. | 我就爱你这张嘴 |
[13:16] | Boys, no matter how many women say | 小伙子们 不管有多少女人说 |
[13:17] | they don’t like to be sweet-talked, | 她们不喜欢甜言蜜语 |
[13:18] | let me tell you, they do. | 我告诉你们 她们就是喜欢 |
[13:20] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记住的 |
[13:21] | Yeah, you write that down. | 对 写下来 |
[13:23] | Get out. | 出去吧 |
[13:26] | So? | 有事吗 |
[13:28] | So I was coming to remind you that | 我来是想提醒你 |
[13:29] | tomorrow night is my first parent-teacher night of the year, | 明晚是我今年的第一次家长会 |
[13:32] | and you’re gonna need this carpool sign | 这个拼车牌给你 记得把特伦斯 |
[13:33] | to pick up Terrence from day care. | 从日托中心接回来 |
[13:35] | Right. Consider it taken care of. | 好 包在我身上 |
[13:37] | And, uh, just remind me | 还有 提醒我一下 |
[13:40] | why I wanted to move from 4th grade to high school. | 我为什么想从四年级调去教高中 |
[13:42] | Well, if words serve me correctly, | 如果我没记错 |
[13:44] | you said you need more of a challenge. | 你说过你需要更大的挑战 |
[13:47] | – Did I say that? – You did. | -我说了那话吗 -是的 |
[13:49] | Okay. Oh, I gotta go. | 好吧 我得走了 |
[13:50] | There’s an assembly this morning, so all hands on deck. | 今早有个会 老师们都得去 |
[13:52] | – Okay, go get them. – Okay. | -好 去吧 -好 |
[13:55] | Thanks for stopping by. | 谢谢你顺路过来 |
[14:00] | So I have great news. | 我有好消息 |
[14:02] | My friend, Hope Jacquinot, is in town. | 我朋友霍普·夏克诺来城里了 |
[14:03] | She just texted me, and she’s on her way over here. | 她刚发短信给我 正在过来的路上 |
[14:07] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[14:07] | Well, we used to call her “Shock-and-Awe” in high school. | 我们上高中时都叫她”吓一跳” |
[14:10] | I mean, because of her name, but also because she was always | 因为名字像 但也因为她总是干 |
[14:12] | – just doing crazy stuff. – Keep going. | -各种疯狂事 -继续说 |
[14:14] | You guys are gonna love her. | 你们会很喜欢她的 |
[14:15] | She was the Hog Queen of Fowlerton four years running. | 她是富勒顿蝉联四年的猪女王 |
[14:18] | Okay, you can stop now. | 行 别说了 |
[14:20] | No, that’s a big deal. | 不 那很厉害的 |
[14:22] | – I wanna party with this girl. – It’s an open invitation. | -我想跟这姑娘玩 -你们都可以来 |
[14:25] | I’m gonna take her to Molly’s tomorrow night. | 我准备明晚带她去莫利酒吧 |
[14:26] | Yeah, I’m gonna be needing tomorrow night off, Herrmann. | 是 我明晚不去店里了 赫尔曼 |
[14:28] | Yeah, fat chance. | 想得美 |
[14:30] | – Fowlerton in the house. – Oh, my God! | -富勒顿来啦 -天啊 |
[14:32] | Were your ears burning? I was just talking about you. | 你耳朵发烫没 我刚才正说到你呢 |
[14:35] | – All good, I take it. – Oh, yeah. You look amazing. | -我想没有 -你看起来真棒 |
[14:38] | She was actually raving about you. | 她对你可赞不绝口 |
[14:39] | Hi, Brian Zvonecek. | 你好 我是布莱恩·兹沃内切克 |
[14:41] | Joe Cruz. Nice to meet you. | 我是乔·克鲁兹 幸会 |
[14:44] | Look at you, get to work with a bunch of firemen. | 看看你 跟一群救火的汉子当同事 |
[14:47] | Firefighters. That’s what we say. | 消防员 我们都那么叫 |
[14:51] | How long are you in town? | 你在城里待几天 |
[14:52] | Just a couple of weeks. I got an Airbnb. | 就几周 我在爱彼迎租了间屋子 |
[14:55] | – I’m free to hang. – Amazing. | -欢迎喊我玩 -真棒 |
[14:56] | That is amazing, ’cause I actually own a bar. | 没错 因为我开了家酒吧 |
[14:58] | Co-own. | 合伙开的 |
[14:59] | I am a managing part of the bar, so– | 我是酒吧的老板之一 所以… |
[15:01] | Okay, so I’m gonna go check on lunch. | 行 我去看看午饭做好了没 |
[15:04] | Hope, it was lovely to meet you. | 霍普 很高兴认识你 |
[15:06] | Don’t worry about these two. They’re harmless. | 别怕这两位 他们人畜无害的 |
[15:09] | Not too harmless, I hope, hmm? | 希望也别太无害吧 |
[15:15] | You, however– | 但是你… |
[15:17] | – Kelly, quick question. – Yeah? | -凯利 问你个问题 -你说 |
[15:20] | When you’re working on your core, | 你在训练核心力量时 |
[15:22] | do you concentrate on fast-twitch isometric training, | 是主要做快速收缩肌肉的等距训练 |
[15:25] | or do you go with more low-intensity, | 还是选择强度更低的 |
[15:27] | high-impact repetition? | 高冲击训练组 |
[15:30] | – What? – It’s just, I’ve been doing | -什么 -我在做一些 |
[15:31] | some concentric CrossFit, you know, | 同心混合健身 |
[15:33] | since I have more of a mesomorph physique. | 毕竟我是匀称型体格 |
[15:36] | I just lift weights, man. | 我就练举重 兄弟 |
[15:37] | Of course. I mean, yeah, me too. | 当然了 我也是 |
[15:39] | Also I throw in some Power Fit, X-Fit, | 我还做力量训练 增肌训练 |
[15:42] | you know, core balance type thing. | 核心肌群训练之类的 |
[15:44] | Well, you look absolutely great, brother. | 你看起来体型不错 兄弟 |
[15:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:46] | Also, I have two tickets to this week’s Bears game. | 我还有两张这周橄榄球赛的门票 |
[15:51] | And they’re yours. 50 yard line, 20 rows up. | 给你了 内场50分线 第20排 |
[15:54] | Whoa. Thank you, Joe. | 谢谢你 乔 |
[16:01] | I will admit, I like the sound of Captain Casey. | 我得承认 我喜欢凯西队长这个称呼 |
[16:04] | Which would make me Mrs. Captain Casey. | 那样我就是凯西队长夫人了 |
[16:07] | I gotta shut down the speculation | 我得打消人们的这种猜测 |
[16:08] | before it gets out of hand. | 不然就一发不可收拾了 |
[16:09] | Which is just a temporary step on the ladder to Chief Casey. | 这只是迈向凯西局长的垫脚石而已 |
[16:12] | You’re worse than the rest of them. | 你比他们还损啊 |
[16:13] | You look good in white, is all I’m saying. | 我就是说 你穿白制服很帅 |
[16:16] | Making Chief’s all about the politics. | 当局长就是搞政治那一套 |
[16:19] | I’ve had enough of that to last me a lifetime. | 我这辈子都不想再涉及政治了 |
[16:22] | From now on, just give me an axe | 从今往后 就给我一把斧子 |
[16:24] | and a halligan, point me toward a fire. | 一根铁铤 指给我哪里起火了 |
[16:39] | I’m not gonna be too happy when you outrank me. | 你升的职位比我高 我可不会高兴 |
[16:43] | Just putting you on notice. | 就是告诉你一声 |
[16:45] | Fair warning, then. | 那就是忠告了 |
[16:47] | Well, Dawson says that you gave her old man the boot. | 道森说你把她老爸赶出去了 |
[16:50] | She said what? | 她说什么 |
[16:51] | Well, she actually said he just left, | 她其实说的是 他走了 |
[16:52] | – but I figured you… – My hands are clean. | -但我想你… -我什么都没做 |
[16:55] | He’s gone of his own accord. | 他自己走人了 |
[16:57] | Nice. How’d that feel? | 真好 这感觉不错吧 |
[16:59] | You have no idea. | 特别爽 |
[17:01] | Help! | 救命 |
[17:03] | Help! | 救命 |
[17:05] | Help, my girl! My little girl! | 救救我女儿 救我女儿 |
[17:10] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[17:11] | Gabby. Brett. | 加比 布莱特 |
[17:14] | Come on. | 过来 |
[17:15] | Here. Set her down here. | 这里 放在这里 |
[17:29] | Her eyes. | 她的眼睛 |
[17:30] | She was eating, and then her eyes– | 她当时在吃东西 然后眼睛就… |
[17:32] | All right. Come on. Give them some room. | 好 好 腾出些空间 |
[17:34] | She’s choking. | 她噎住了 |
[17:35] | She was probably trying to cough, | 她可能本来想咳出来 |
[17:36] | and she busted some blood vessels in her eyes. | 结果使眼睛的血管爆了 |
[17:41] | – Nothing. – I’ll get the forceps. | -没有 -我去拿医用钳 |
[17:44] | Will she be blind? | 她会瞎吗 |
[17:45] | Let’s try to get her breathing first. | 还是先救活她吧 |
[17:48] | What was she eating? | 她当时在吃什么 |
[17:49] | – Hot dogs. – Hey, hey, hey. | -热狗 -别别别 |
[18:08] | Damn it. One more push. | 可恶 再压一次 |
[18:14] | Got it. | 好了 |
[18:18] | – Let’s get her to Med. – Yeah. | -带她去医院 -好 |
[18:21] | – Honey, how do you feel? – It hurts. | -亲爱的 你怎么样 -很疼 |
[18:25] | I see you guys race out onto the street every day. | 我每天都能看见你们的车在街上呼啸而过 |
[18:28] | I will never complain about the sirens again. | 我再也不会抱怨救护消防车的鸣笛了 |
[18:32] | Hey, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[18:33] | Happy we could help. | 很高兴能帮上忙 |
[18:41] | – Thanks, guys. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[18:42] | – Okay, come with us. – Yes, ma’am. | -跟我们走 -好的 女士 |
[18:53] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[18:56] | Oh, Hope. I’m so glad you made it. | 霍普 真高兴你过来了 |
[18:59] | I mean, I’ve never been to a firefighter bar before. | 我以前从没来过消防员的酒吧 |
[19:01] | Oh, yeah, we’ve got cops, doctors, lawyers– | 这里有警察 医生 律师 |
[19:05] | Well, not so many lawyers, anyway. | 也没有很多律师吧 |
[19:08] | Anyway, what can I get you to drink? | 总之 你想喝什么 |
[19:10] | Can you make a Moscow Mule? | 你能调一杯莫斯科骡子鸡尾酒吗 |
[19:11] | You got it. | 好的 |
[19:16] | Oh, uh, yeah, I should warn you. | 容我提醒你一句 |
[19:18] | Kelly Severide’s probably not the best guy | 我建议你最好不要 |
[19:20] | for you to set your sights on. | 看上凯利·西弗莱德 |
[19:22] | What’s that? | 聊什么呢 |
[19:25] | Hope was staring at Kelly. | 霍普刚才盯着凯利看 |
[19:26] | I don’t know about staring. I mean, look at him, though. | 也不能算盯着吧 可是你们看看他 |
[19:30] | Well, he recently lost his girlfriend to cancer. | 他女朋友最近刚死于癌症 |
[19:34] | Yeah. It was awful. | 对 特别可怜 |
[19:35] | And before you think you can be the shoulder that he cries on, | 你先别着急想着让他在你肩上哭 |
[19:37] | just know that he’s already been comforted | 几乎半个芝加哥的女人 |
[19:40] | by half the women in Chicago, so… | 已经前仆后继地安慰了他 |
[19:51] | Can you switch with me tomorrow night and close the shop? | 明晚你能不能跟我换个班 负责晚上打样 |
[19:53] | – I got a thing. – What thing? | -我有安排 -什么安排 |
[19:55] | Uh, it’s, uh… | 就是… |
[19:58] | escape room design class. | 密室逃脱设计课程 |
[20:02] | Well, can’t. Looking at apartments. | 不行 我要找房子 |
[20:05] | Well, then why’d you make me say what I was doing then? | 那你为什么要问我有什么安排 |
[20:07] | I just wanted to see what you had planned on a Saturday night. | 我就是想知道你周六晚上准备做什么 |
[20:10] | Looking for apartments? | 你在找房子吗 |
[20:12] | I thought you had a three-year lease. | 你签的不是三年租房合同吗 |
[20:13] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:14] | Apparently I violated the tenant-renter agreement. | 但我似乎违反了租房合约 |
[20:18] | – No. – Yeah. | -不是吧 -没错 |
[20:20] | He evicted me. | 他把我赶出来了 |
[20:22] | I’m so sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[20:25] | Well, there’s a fold-up cot in the corner. | 角落里有个折叠床 |
[20:27] | Herrmann likes to use it when he has early deliveries | 以前赫尔曼要早起送货的时候会睡那里 |
[20:28] | and he doesn’t want to drive across town. | 因为他懒得第二天再早起开车 |
[20:29] | I wondered what that was doing here. | 我还想那玩意是干嘛的 |
[20:31] | Yeah, just, you know, use it as long as you need, | 对 你可以随便用 |
[20:33] | and shower at the firehouse. | 在消防队洗澡 |
[20:35] | And don’t tell anybody about the design class. | 我上设计课的事别跟别人说 |
[20:55] | I’m Hope. Sylvie’s friend. | 我叫霍普 希尔薇的朋友 |
[20:59] | Kelly. | 我是凯利 |
[21:01] | You, um, left your phone at the bar. | 你把手机落在吧台上了 |
[21:04] | Ah, no, I was just keeping my spot. | 没有 我放在那占位子呢 |
[21:06] | Well, I might’ve put my number in it. | 我可能在里面留了自己的号码 |
[21:12] | You did, did you? | 是吗 |
[21:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:15] | I just wanted you to know that you can text me anytime. | 你可以随时发短信给我 |
[21:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:32] | Dad. Hey. | 爸 你来了 |
[21:36] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真开心 |
[21:37] | I thought I’d pop in. Say hello. | 我就是顺路过来打个招呼 |
[21:39] | I’m sorry I haven’t called. | 抱歉没给你们打电话 |
[21:40] | I’ve been on the job hunt, just– | 我一直在找工作 |
[21:42] | – Yeah, how’s that going? – Okay. | -找得怎么样 -还行 |
[21:45] | I got a second interview at one place, so we’ll see. | 一个地方叫我复试了 到时候看吧 |
[21:48] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[21:51] | – Well, uh, keep us posted, huh? – Yeah. Yeah, yeah. | -有结果随时告诉我们 -好的 |
[21:54] | – Good to see you, Pops. – Good to see you. | -见到你很开心 爸 -我也是 |
[22:08] | I talked to Chaplain Orlovsky. | 我跟奥洛夫斯基神父聊过 |
[22:11] | And, uh, he said that, uh, you haven’t been by to see him. | 他说 你最近没有去找他 |
[22:17] | Been busy. | 一直很忙 |
[22:23] | Kitten, you told me | 宝贝 你跟我说 |
[22:26] | that when Matt said good-bye in that fire | 马特在那场火灾里跟你告别时 |
[22:29] | that it almost broke everything inside of you. | 几乎打碎了你心里的一切 |
[22:36] | Look, uh, I’m not a counselor, baby girl, | 乖女儿 我不是心理咨询师 |
[22:39] | but maybe that moment was a little crack. | 但也许那个瞬间就是一个裂缝 |
[22:45] | Maybe it widened some other cracks | 也许它让一些原本就有的裂缝 |
[22:47] | that were already there. | 变得更宽了 |
[22:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:52] | But this is true, | 但我知道一点 |
[22:53] | and you need to listen to me, mija. | 而且你得听我说 女儿 |
[22:56] | If you don’t repair these cracks, | 这些裂缝要是不修复 |
[22:58] | then the whole foundation comes crumbling down. | 总有一天整个地基都会坍塌 |
[23:03] | So if it’s not the chaplain, just talk to someone. | 所以如果不去找神父 那就和别人聊聊 |
[23:11] | I was upset, and I’m good now. | 我以前很难过 现在我好了 |
[23:14] | Okay? Just needed some time. | 好吗 只是需要一些时间 |
[23:16] | Which I got. | 我有的是 |
[23:20] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -对吧 |
[23:22] | Glad to hear that. | 很高兴你这么说 |
[23:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:42] | What’s she showering here for? | 她为什么在这里洗澡 |
[23:43] | She got the boot from her apartment. | 她被房东赶出来了 |
[23:45] | She’s a bad tenant. | 她不是一个好的租客 |
[23:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:48] | I’d offer her a spot with us, | 我也想让她去跟我们合租 |
[23:49] | but we’re stuffed to the rafters. | 但是我们那里已经满了 |
[23:50] | She said she’s out looking for a new place. | 她说她要去找新住处 |
[23:53] | I had that mother-in-law suite that we fixed up for Dawson. | 我布置好给道森住的那个阁楼本来也可以住 |
[23:56] | But then Henry decided to move in | 但是亨利住进去了 |
[23:58] | because he says that he’s mostly an adult now. | 因为他说他已经基本上是成年人了 |
[24:01] | Oh, mostly. | 基本上是 |
[24:20] | Herrmann, will you hold my feet | 赫尔曼 你能在我做仰卧起坐时 |
[24:22] | while I get in some crunches? | 帮我摁着我的脚吗 |
[24:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:28] | There you go, buddy. Nice. | 好的兄弟 厉害 |
[24:32] | Almost there. | 加油 |
[24:34] | There you go. Stay strong. | 加油 保持强壮 |
[24:37] | And ten. Thanks, Joe. | 十个 谢谢 乔 |
[24:40] | Pleasure’s all mine. | 我的荣幸 |
[24:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:50] | How long are you gonna keep this going? | 你打算这样多久 |
[24:52] | I am committed to my fitness regime. | 我会坚持我的健身计划 |
[24:55] | No, I’m not talking about fitness. | 不 我不是在说健身 |
[24:57] | I’m talking about Joe Cruz | 我是说乔·克鲁兹 |
[24:59] | turning into your personal valet. | 变成了你的贴身男仆 |
[25:01] | You’re letting him put lipstick on and kiss your ass | 你让他涂上口红拍你的马屁 |
[25:04] | like it’s your birthday. | 就像你过生日一样 |
[25:05] | I think you’re being a little exaggerated | 我觉得你的描述 |
[25:08] | in your description. | 有一点点夸张了 |
[25:09] | Enough’s enough. | 适可而止 |
[25:11] | Tell the guy that you forgive him, | 告诉他你原谅他了 |
[25:13] | and let him get on with his life. | 让他过自己的生活 |
[25:16] | Here you go, Mouchie. Nice hot towel. | 来了 热毛巾真及时 |
[25:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:21] | – Helps get out the toxins. – Why thank you, Joe. | -帮助排毒 -谢谢 乔 |
[25:27] | – Okay. – So good. | -好的 -真好 |
[25:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:32] | – Christopher. – Hey, Chaplain Orlovsky. | -克里斯托弗 -洛夫斯基神父 |
[25:35] | Great to see you, Padre. | 很高兴见到你 神父 |
[25:36] | Yeah, always good to stop by 51. | 来51消防队看看总是很开心 |
[25:39] | So, you just visiting, or does the big man upstairs | 所以你是路过还是楼上的老大 |
[25:42] | got some urgent business? | 有什么急事 |
[25:43] | Is Gabby Dawson around? | 加比·道森在吗 |
[25:45] | I saw her– she’s probably– | 我看到她了 她可能 |
[25:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:51] | Anyway, I’ll, uh, be around for a bit if anyone wants to, | 好吧 我待一会儿 防止有人需要 |
[25:54] | you know, download on me. | 找我倾诉 |
[25:56] | Weird how you tend to visit around lunch. | 奇怪 你竟然在午餐时间来了 |
[25:59] | Funny. | 有意思 |
[26:00] | Divine guidance. | 神的指引 |
[26:21] | Squad 3, Truck 81, | 3号抢险车 81号云梯车 |
[26:23] | Ambulance 61, Engine 51. | 61号救护车 51号水罐车 |
[26:24] | School fire, 4538 West Quincy. | 校园火灾 昆西西路4538号 |
[26:27] | That’s Donna’s school. | 那是堂娜的学校 |
[26:56] | Herrmann, you and Kidd together. | 赫尔曼 你和基德一起 |
[26:58] | Mouch, how you feeling? | 你感觉如何 穆奇 |
[27:00] | Like riding a bike, Lieutenant. | 就像骑车一样 副队 |
[27:02] | You’re with Otis. | 你和奥蒂斯一起 |
[27:03] | What about you, Lieutenant? | 你呢 副队 |
[27:05] | I’m sure Chief is going in on this one, | 这次队长肯定会亲自上阵 |
[27:06] | so I’ll stay close to him. | 所以我会紧跟着他 |
[27:08] | I’ll cover the chief. | 我掩护队长 |
[27:09] | That means I want the three of you on a controlled sweep | 也就是说你们三个要在火势最旺的地方 |
[27:12] | of wherever the fire’s the hottest. | 进行搜救 |
[27:13] | These kids are gonna be panicked, | 这些孩子一定很恐慌 |
[27:15] | so point them toward the exits. | 所以引导他们到出口 |
[27:16] | Make sure you don’t stop except for anyone down. | 除非有人倒下 不要停止救援 |
[27:18] | You got it, Lieutenant. | 知道了 副队 |
[27:20] | Hit the ground running, boys. | 快马加鞭 兄弟们 |
[27:21] | Here we go. | 行动 |
[27:31] | Come on, let’s make our lines. | 快 排好队 |
[27:33] | Come on. We drilled for this. | 快 我们都演习过了 |
[27:35] | Don’t panic. Come on, everybody out. | 不要恐慌 快 都出来 |
[27:40] | – Get two hose lines in there. – Copy that. | -准备两根水管 -收到 |
[27:42] | Truck, Squad, search and evacuate. | 云梯队 救援队 搜索疏散 |
[27:44] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[27:51] | You seen Donna Boden? | 你看到堂娜·博登了吗 |
[27:53] | I saw her running toward the fire. | 我看到她朝着火灾现场跑去了 |
[27:55] | It started in the chemistry lab. | 着火点在化学实验室 |
[27:57] | Make a path. Keep moving. | 让开一条路 快走 |
[27:59] | This way. | 这边 |
[28:01] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[28:03] | If you have trouble breathing, I want you to sit down. | 如果你觉得呼吸困难的话 就坐下来 |
[28:05] | More help is on the way, guys. | 还有更多的救援人员正在赶来 各位 |
[28:20] | Get clear. | 清人 |
[28:22] | Clear out. | 都出去 |
[28:24] | Come on. | 快 |
[28:29] | – Handle that! – Got it, Chief. | -帮一下他 -收到 队长 |
[28:31] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 快走 快走 |
[28:39] | Hey, I got it, Chief. | 我来吧 队长 |
[28:41] | I got her. | 我来 |
[28:43] | I got her. | 我来 |
[28:49] | Move, move! | 走 快走 |
[28:50] | Yeah, yeah. | 好 好 |
[28:55] | Get out now! | 快点出去 |
[28:56] | Go, kid. | 出去 孩子 |
[29:02] | This way. | 这边 |
[29:03] | – Come on, let’s go. – This way. Come on. | -快 走 -这边 快 |
[29:04] | Hug the wall to the right to get out. | 沿着右边的墙出去 |
[29:07] | Donna! | 堂娜 |
[29:09] | – Fire department. – Donna! | -消防队 -堂娜 |
[29:16] | Donna… | 堂娜… |
[29:23] | Wallace! | 华莱士 |
[29:26] | Chief, you all right? | 队长 你没事吧 |
[29:29] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[29:32] | Donna. | 堂娜 |
[29:34] | Donna! | 堂娜 |
[29:39] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[29:40] | Okay. Come on. | 好了 走吧 |
[29:42] | We’ll get you out of here. | 我们会救你们出去的 |
[29:43] | Come on. | 走 |
[29:45] | – Come on. – Come on. | -走 -走 |
[29:48] | Wait! | 等等 |
[29:50] | Ms. Wagner, the chemistry teacher. | 瓦格纳尔 那个化学老师 |
[29:52] | She’s still inside the classroom. | 她还在教室里 |
[29:53] | I had to get the kids out. | 我得把这些孩子们带出去 |
[29:54] | – Casey, go. – Got it. | -凯西 你去 -收到 |
[29:57] | Come on, I got you. | 好了 我扶住你了 |
[29:58] | Cover yourself. | 自己把口鼻捂好 |
[29:59] | Fire department. Call out. | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[30:14] | Casey, come on! We gotta move! | 凯西 快 我们得走了 |
[30:17] | Give me a hand. | 来搭把手 |
[30:23] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[30:30] | Dawson! Brett! | 道森 布莱特 |
[30:35] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[30:40] | One, two, three, up. | 一 二 三 起 |
[30:51] | We gotta intubate. | 我们得给患者插管 |
[31:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:09] | Hey, Chief. Fire’s out. | 队长 火已经灭了 |
[31:15] | What’s the count? | 人数对了吗 |
[31:16] | Everyone’s accounted for, Chief. | 都出来了 队长 |
[31:23] | You’re in. Let’s get her out of here. | 进去了 我们带她走 |
[31:29] | Can I go with you? | 我能跟你们一起走吗 |
[31:31] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[31:35] | I’ll finish up here. Meet you at Med. | 我把这边事情处理完就去医院找你 |
[31:47] | – Too soon, Herrmann. – Too soon. | -太早了 赫尔曼 -太早了 |
[31:51] | I just got off the phone with command. | 我刚和上级通完电话 |
[31:54] | And I have successfully signed up Firehouse 51’s second shift | 我成功给51号消防局的第二轮班 |
[31:59] | 芝加哥消防局 消防员大比拼 | |
[31:59] | for the Firefighter Muster. | 报名了消防员大比拼 |
[32:03] | What the– | 什么… |
[32:04] | It’s like an Olympics for firefighters. | 就跟消防员的奥运会差不多 |
[32:06] | There’s the bucket brigade challenge, | 有传水救火挑战 |
[32:08] | the two-man carry, the ladder– | 二人负重 梯子… |
[32:09] | I know what a Muster is. But you signed us up? | 我知道这是什么 可你给我们报名了 |
[32:13] | That’s right. And I’m the coach. | 没错 我是教练 |
[32:19] | Sounds horrible. | 听起来很可怕 |
[32:21] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 我也说不好 |
[32:27] | I need this. | 我需要你们参加 |
[32:38] | No one but Herrmann knows this, | 只有赫尔曼知道这件事 |
[32:41] | but I came this close to walking off this job. | 但我真的就差一点 就远离这份工作了 |
[32:48] | And I’m not– I’m not talking | 我说的…我说的不是 |
[32:50] | about my heart stopping. | 我的心脏问题 |
[32:52] | Before that. | 是在那之前 |
[32:54] | I almost gave up the second greatest thing in my life | 我差点放弃了人生中第二美好的事 |
[32:58] | because I was feeling a little run down. | 因为我当时真的有些力不从心了 |
[33:02] | And when I was lying on the ground | 当我躺在那间烧着大火的 |
[33:07] | in that burning factory, | 工厂地上的时候 |
[33:09] | the one thing I thought about | 我唯一想到的 |
[33:12] | was it wasn’t enough. | 就是还不够 |
[33:17] | Not enough time with Trudy. | 我和特鲁迪的时间还不够 |
[33:20] | Not enough time at 51. | 在局里的时间也不够 |
[33:22] | Not enough time with you guys. | 和你们在一起的时间更不够 |
[33:24] | My brothers and sisters. | 你们是我的兄弟姐妹 |
[33:28] | So… | 所以 |
[33:33] | I signed us up, | 我给大家报了名 |
[33:36] | because, man, | 因为 |
[33:39] | I treasure these moments | 我很珍惜和你们 |
[33:41] | when we’re together. | 在一起的时光 |
[33:43] | And I don’t wanna be looking down the dark end | 我不想再看到人生绝境的 |
[33:46] | of that tunnel ever again, | 那种黑暗 |
[33:50] | thinking it wasn’t enough. | 却心怀遗憾 |
[34:10] | Of course we’ll be there. | 我们会参加的 |
[34:13] | Come here. Thanks, buddy. | 过来 谢了兄弟 |
[34:15] | This event is mandatory. | 这项活动所有人必须参加 |
[34:21] | This is a great idea. | 这主意真好 |
[34:22] | Thank you, buddy. | 谢谢你 兄弟 |
[34:49] | So you all just moved in together? | 你们刚刚搬到一起住吗 |
[34:51] | Yeah. Worked out perfectly. | 是啊 正好 |
[34:54] | They needed a bigger place, and I didn’t like living | 他们需要更大的地方 我不喜欢 |
[34:56] | by myself, so opportunity came knocking, | 自己住 机会来敲了我的门 |
[34:59] | and I answered. | 我回应了 |
[35:00] | So cool. | 真棒 |
[35:02] | Yeah, they’re great. | 是啊 他们人挺好的 |
[35:03] | Like big brothers, really. | 就像大哥哥一样 |
[35:06] | If you lived with two men in Fowlerton, | 如果你在福勒顿和两个男人一起住 |
[35:07] | – you’d get run out on a rail. – Oh, God, I know. | -你肯定会去卧轨 -天啊 我知道 |
[35:11] | Well, you are gonna love this place we’re going dancing. | 你一定会喜欢我们要去跳舞的地方的 |
[35:12] | It’s called Primary. | 那地方叫原色 |
[35:14] | It’s a total scene, but it’s a lot of fun. | 虽然其貌不扬 但很好玩 |
[35:16] | Actually, I met this Canadian guy there once | 事实上 我之前在那里遇见过一个加拿大人 |
[35:19] | who asked me to marry him, | 他还向我求婚了 |
[35:20] | which I don’t really remember. | 可我都记不得他这个人了 |
[35:23] | I think I had a little too much to drink. | 我当时应该喝多了 |
[35:25] | But Dawson talked me out of matrimony. | 但是道森说服了我不要结婚 |
[35:28] | Thank God that didn’t happen. | 还好没结 |
[35:30] | Who are you texting? | 你在跟谁发信息 |
[35:32] | My mom. | 我妈妈 |
[35:51] | You look like a lost little puppy. | 你看起来像一只迷路的小狗 |
[35:54] | Look, if you’re just gonna make fun of me, | 如果你要取笑我 |
[35:56] | I’m gonna go back to– | 那我就回… |
[36:00] | I guess I don’t really have anywhere to go back to. | 我好像没地方可回了 |
[36:03] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[36:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:12] | Thank you for offering to let me crash here. | 谢谢你让我暂住在这里 |
[36:17] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[36:18] | And there’s no way I’m gonna stop making fun of you. | 还有 我不会停止取笑你的 |
[36:22] | Guess I brought it on myself. | 是我自作自受吧 |
[36:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:25] | “He messed with the wrong tenant.” | “他欺负错房客了” |
[36:27] | Look, how was I supposed to know | 我怎么可能知道 |
[36:28] | I overstepped the rental agreement? | 我触犯了租房协议 |
[36:31] | Common sense? | 常识 |
[36:33] | Fine. Deserved. | 好吧 我活该 |
[36:37] | And, I mean, this is just for a few weeks. | 我就在你这暂住几周 |
[36:39] | I’m still looking for my own place. | 我还在找房子 |
[36:41] | I get it. | 好 |
[36:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:44] | And, you know, uh, feel free to do whatever you need to do. | 还有 你想做什么尽管做 |
[36:50] | With whomever you need to do it with. | 想跟谁就跟谁 |
[36:55] | I will. | 好的 |
[37:02] | There’s beer in the fridge. | 冰箱里有啤酒 |
[37:05] | Say no more. | 什么都不用说了 |
[37:14] | They just opened. Otis was telling me about it. | 他们刚开业 奥蒂斯跟我说过 |
[37:17] | Supposed to be great crab legs. | 他们家螃蟹腿应该很好吃 |
[37:19] | We should go before there’s a line. | 趁人少我们快去吧 |
[37:23] | Yeah, sounds good. | 没问题 |
[37:25] | Did you hear from your dad? | 你有你爸爸的消息吗 |
[37:27] | He got the job. | 他拿下那份工作了 |
[37:29] | – That’s great. – Yeah. | -好极了 -是啊 |
[37:31] | Second interview, they hit it off. | 复试的时候他们就谈好了 |
[37:32] | He starts Monday. | 他周一开始上班 |
[37:34] | See? Sometimes– | 看到没 有时候… |
[37:36] | Don’t ever say good-bye to me again. | 再也不要跟我道别了 |
[37:55] | I’d been meaning to say something, but– | 我一直想说点什么 但是 |
[37:58] | just didn’t know how, or what. | 我不知道怎么说 不知道说什么 |
[38:04] | I know that you’ll never stop running into burning buildings | 我知道你冲进火场的次数 |
[38:07] | any more than I’ll stop putting my life on the line | 不会比我出救护车时 |
[38:09] | every time the ambo rolls out. | 自己面临生命危险的次数少 |
[38:15] | But just tell me right now that you’ll always come back to me. | 但是拜托你现在告诉我 你总会回到我身边 |
[38:21] | And I’ll believe you. | 那我会相信你 |
[38:35] | I’ll always come back to you. | 我总会回到你身边的 |
[38:49] | So thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:51] | Just go tell everyone you know. | 去告诉他们吧 |
[38:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:59] | Okay, uh… | 好… |
[39:04] | Okay, they said that Mrs. Wagner went in | 他们说瓦格纳尔老师进去 |
[39:05] | for a second surgery, and it is still critical. | 第二次手术了 她情况还是很危急 |
[39:10] | So we just need to wait and see, | 所以我们只能继续等着 |
[39:12] | and keep praying. | 继续祈祷 |
[39:15] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[39:22] | It’s gonna be okay, honey. | 不会有事的 亲爱的 |
[39:23] | All right? | 好吗 |
[39:32] | Wallace, uh– | 华莱士 |
[39:33] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[39:38] | The fire wasn’t an accident. | 那场火灾不是意外 |