时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You’ve been charged with conduct unbecoming. | 有人指控你行为不检 |
[00:03] | Take it easy. I’ll talk to the legal guy. | 别紧张 我会和法务的人谈 |
[00:05] | The CFD needs to protect its image and its reputation. | 芝加哥消防局要保护自己的形象和声誉 |
[00:08] | They’re suspending you for 60 days without pay. | 他们要对你停薪停职60天 |
[00:11] | You are so out of touch. | 你太脱节了 |
[00:12] | You have no right just barging into my home! | 你无权这样闯进我家 |
[00:15] | Why does he owe that guy money? | 他为什么会欠那家伙钱 |
[00:16] | Should I call my mom? | 我该打给我妈妈吗 |
[00:17] | You need to give Ramon a chance to solve his own problems. | 你该给拉蒙一个机会去解决自己的问题 |
[00:20] | – I’ve got nothing. – You got me. | -我一无所有了 -你还有我 |
[00:23] | Matt Casey says, we need to earmark funds | 马特·凯西说 我们得为第一响应人员 |
[00:25] | for our first responders. | 募集善款 |
[00:27] | Smells an awful lot like self-dealing to me. | 在我看来绝对是假公济私的行为 |
[00:36] | Maybe– | 也许 |
[00:37] | Maybe what we need is some of that swamp draining | 也许我们需要在芝加哥 |
[00:41] | right here in Chicago. | 也肃清风气 |
[00:43] | Yes. That’s right. | 没错 就是这样 |
[00:45] | Alderman Matt Casey right here | 这位马特·凯西议员 |
[00:48] | wants to take your hard earned tax dollars | 希望拿走诸位的血汗钱 |
[00:51] | and dole it out to his buddies in the CFD. | 扔给他芝加哥警局的弟兄们 |
[00:54] | – Typical politician. – Yeah. That’s right. | -典型的政客 -没错 |
[00:58] | That’s right, but what I am trying to do is stop him. | 你说得对 但我会努力阻止他 |
[01:16] | I am not your typical politician. | 我不是你们口中的典型政客 |
[01:19] | – I am a firefighter with the CFD. – What about our schools? | -我是芝加哥消防员 -我们的教育呢 |
[01:22] | – Yeah! – What about our healthcare? | -对啊 -医保呢 |
[01:24] | We didn’t elect you to slide money to your friends. | 我们投票选你不是为了让你贪钱给朋友 |
[01:28] | Ma’am, if you’ll just let me– | 女士 请听我说… |
[01:31] | Please, if you’ll just let me talk. | 请大家听我说一句 |
[01:33] | I can exp– | 我可以解释… |
[01:50] | There he is. Man of the house. | 回来了 一家之主 |
[01:57] | – Sit with me. Sit, sit. – I’m beat, Ramon. | -陪我坐一会 坐下嘛 -我很累 拉蒙 |
[01:59] | Life, Matt. | 人生啊 马特 |
[02:00] | You can actually eat it up by the spoon. | 其实可以一勺一勺吃下去 |
[02:09] | Matty, it would be great | 小马特 有空的时候 |
[02:10] | if instead of skim milk, we could get some 2%. | 买点2%乳脂牛奶 别老是脱脂牛奶可以吗 |
[02:15] | We’ll do that. | 好的 |
[02:16] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢了 |
[02:21] | How’d it go today? | 今天怎么样 |
[02:22] | How long is your dad gonna stay here? | 你爸要在家里住多久 |
[02:24] | Till he gets on his feet. | 住到他振作起来 |
[02:26] | – And when is that? – I don’t know. | -什么时候能振作 -我不知道 |
[02:28] | It’s up to him, I guess. | 大概看他吧 |
[02:29] | Gabby! I need some batteries for the remote. | 加比 遥控器没电了 |
[02:33] | – This is crazy. – Welcome to another episode of “The Dawsons.” | -真是够了 -欢迎收看《道森一家》最新集 |
[02:39] | – Come on. – Nah. | -来吧 -算了 |
[02:42] | Joe, could I– | 乔 我能不能 |
[02:45] | Could I have a word with you? | 能不能跟你聊聊 |
[02:50] | I’m eating. | 我在吃饭 |
[02:55] | He’s just trying to wrap his head around that 60-day suspension. | 他只是还没接受60天停职停薪的打击 |
[03:03] | Truck 81, Ambulance 61, | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 |
[03:05] | vehicle accident, 291 North LaSalle. | 北拉塞尔街291号 车辆事故 |
[03:18] | Is the north leaf of the LaSalle bridge up? | 拉塞尔桥北侧是翘起来了吗 |
[03:34] | Help! My son’s in there! | 救命 我儿子在里面 |
[03:36] | – CO2 and a ladder! – On it! | -二氧化碳和梯子 -马上 |
[03:40] | – Where is he? – He’s back here. | -他在哪里 -在里面 |
[03:41] | – Stay back, please. – Back over there. | -请退后 谢谢 -在那里面 |
[03:43] | He’s in there, Herrmann. Go up. | 他在里面 赫尔曼 你从上面看看 |
[03:48] | – Otis, get that fire. – Copy that. | -奥蒂斯 去灭火 -好的 |
[03:51] | 51, where are you? | 51大队 在哪呢 |
[03:52] | – About three minutes out, 81. – Three minutes. | -三分钟后到 -三分钟 |
[03:59] | Okay, hey, pal. | 好了 兄弟 |
[04:00] | I need you to try to climb up here to me, okay? | 你试试能不能爬上来 好吗 |
[04:02] | I can’t. My arm. I can’t move. | 不行 我胳膊 动不了 |
[04:06] | – Casey, I’m going in. – Get in there. | -凯西 我要进去了 -去吧 |
[04:13] | Okay. Hey, you go to Brookridge? | 你在布鲁克利学校读书吗 |
[04:16] | Only the bravest kids go to Brookridge. | 只有勇敢的孩子才能在那里上学 |
[04:20] | We’re gonna need more of these extinguishers, Lieutenant! | 需要多来点灭火器 副队 |
[04:25] | Otis! Kidd! You got any more? | 奥蒂斯 基德 还有吗 |
[04:27] | We’re out! | 没了 |
[04:38] | Mouch, get that ladder in there. | 穆奇 把梯子放进去 |
[04:39] | Please get him out. | 一定要救他出来 |
[04:44] | Good. | 好 |
[04:46] | We gotta go, all right? On three. | 准备走了 好吗 数三下 |
[04:48] | We gotta move, Herrmann. | 加快速度 赫尔曼 |
[04:52] | Sorry. One, two, three. | 抱歉了 一 二 三 |
[04:55] | All right, good. | 好的 |
[04:56] | Got him. | 接到了 |
[04:59] | Come on, here we go. | 来吧 你没事了 |
[05:02] | Got him. | 我抱住了 |
[05:04] | Here we go. | 走吧 |
[05:06] | Coming down. | 下去 |
[05:08] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[05:15] | Got him, Mouch. | 交给我吧 穆奇 |
[05:20] | 51! Let’s go! | 51大队 走 |
[05:22] | Arm is positive with crepitus. | 胳膊出现捻发音 |
[05:24] | Dad, my cards. | 爸 我的卡片 |
[05:27] | My cards! | 我的卡片 |
[05:29] | Yeah, what’s this now? | 什么情况 |
[05:31] | He had all the Cubs cards signed by the World Series team. | 他把小熊队卡片让职业棒球队签名了 |
[05:34] | Well, Almost. We were on our way to an autograph signing | 差一点 我们正在去签名会的路上 |
[05:37] | when I looked up and saw half the bridge was up, | 我抬头看到一半桥都立起来了 |
[05:40] | and I just swerved. | 就赶紧拐开 |
[05:42] | You know, I was a baseball card kid, too. | 我以前也喜欢收集棒球卡 |
[05:44] | Cubbies all the way. | 一直喜欢小熊队 |
[05:47] | Who’s your favorite player? | 你最喜欢的棒球手是谁 |
[05:48] | Kris Bryant, of course. | 当然是克里斯·布莱恩特 |
[05:49] | All right, arm’s secure. Great job, Hogan. | 胳膊没事了 干得漂亮 霍根 |
[05:53] | We’re taking him to Med. You can ride with us. | 我们要带他去芝加哥医院 你跟我们一起走吧 |
[05:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:17] | Joe. Really. | 乔 说真的 |
[06:20] | – I understand you’re upset. – Not here, Mouch. | -我知道你很生气 -别在这说 穆奇 |
[06:33] | I just want to say… | 我只是想说 |
[06:35] | I feel awful about your suspension hearing, | 你的停职听证会让我也很难受 |
[06:37] | and I’m very, very sorry, but, Joe… | 我真的很抱歉 但是乔 |
[06:42] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[06:45] | It’s important to me that you know that. | 对我来说 你知道这点很重要 |
[06:50] | When you told me not to worry, | 你跟我说别担心时 |
[06:53] | I didn’t worry | 我没担心 |
[06:54] | because I trusted you. | 因为我信任你 |
[06:56] | But now… | 但现在… |
[06:57] | because you’re so completely out of touch | 因为你完全跟现在的 |
[07:00] | with how the system works, | 司法体系脱节 |
[07:02] | I have to call my little brother | 我如今得打电话给我弟弟 |
[07:04] | and tell him that he can’t go to college next semester. | 告诉他 他下学期上不了大学了 |
[07:07] | So, yeah… | 所以没错 |
[07:09] | you tried. | 你尽力了 |
[07:13] | But try making that phone call. | 但你打给我弟弟解释吧 |
[07:27] | Dawson. | 道森 |
[07:30] | How is that kid from the call on the bridge? | 大桥事故中的那个孩子怎么样了 |
[07:33] | Fracture’s pretty bad. | 骨折很严重 |
[07:35] | Might need surgery. | 可能需要手术 |
[07:37] | Damn. | 真糟糕 |
[07:38] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[07:42] | Looking for me? | 找我吗 |
[07:46] | So I just– | 我就是… |
[07:48] | I want you to know that this situation with my dad | 我想让你知道我父亲的事 |
[07:49] | isn’t ideal, but- | 有些棘手 但是… |
[07:50] | I want a date when he’s gone. | 我需要知道他什么时候走 |
[07:52] | Two more days? Five? | 要再等两天 五天 |
[07:53] | I’m even willing to pick up a construction job or two | 如果他需要钱 我可以 |
[07:56] | if he needs the money. | 接一些建筑工的活儿 |
[07:56] | No. I’m not putting a hard and fast date on this. | 不 我才不会定什么具体日期 |
[07:58] | He needs his daughter. | 他需要他的女儿 |
[07:58] | What he needs is some tough love. | 他需要的是 爱之深 责之切 |
[08:00] | I’m all for him figuring out his life, | 我很支持他理顺自己的生活 |
[08:02] | but he’s interfering in ours while he does it. | 但他这么做时 干扰了我们的生活 |
[08:03] | Maybe I want him to do it with me. | 也许我想让他跟我一起理顺呢 |
[08:05] | – And maybe I don’t. – Wha– | -也许我不愿意 -什么 |
[08:12] | I’m getting screamed at by an angry mob | 一个暴民冲我大喊 |
[08:14] | like I’m Frankenstein. | 好像我是”怪物”似的 |
[08:16] | They were ready to pitchfork me right there on the stage. | 我就站在台上 台下反对声一片 |
[08:21] | Then I come home, and Ramon thinks he’s Sigmund Freud | 然后我回家 拉蒙觉得他自己是弗洛伊德 |
[08:24] | because he’s eating a bowl of Life cereal. | 因为他在吃生命谷物 |
[08:28] | How long is he staying? | 他要待多久 |
[08:31] | Ask my wife, ’cause I can’t. | 问我妻子吧 因为我不能问 |
[08:39] | How’s Cruz? | 克鲁兹怎么样了 |
[08:41] | He’s in his own world. | 活在自己的世界里 |
[08:44] | Yeah. | 就这样 |
[08:46] | His heart’s in the right place, but his emotions rule the day. | 他的初心很好 但总是意气用事 |
[08:50] | Maybe time off is just what he needs. | 也许停职对他还说是件好事 |
[08:54] | Ambulance 61, man down from unknown causes. | 61号救护车 有人受伤 原因未明 |
[08:57] | 3401 East Union. | 东盟街3401 |
[08:58] | Man, we should do this more often. | 我们真该经常这么做 |
[09:00] | Life, I’m not talking the cereal, | 生命 不是指麦片 |
[09:03] | is too short. | 很短暂 |
[09:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:17] | I’m sorry, man. I didn’t mean to– | 抱歉 兄弟 我不是故意… |
[09:38] | Great. I call the cops, they send an ambulance? | 真棒 我报了警 结果派急救员来了吗 |
[09:41] | If I had a heart attack, I’m sure they’d send the bacon. | 如果我心脏病发 肯定会送培根来送我上路 |
[09:44] | The cops are on their way, ma’am. | 警察正在赶来 |
[09:45] | – What’s the nature of the call? – I told 911. | -什么性质的事件 -我跟接线员说了 |
[09:47] | I’ve got a tenant that’s whipping someone. | 我的一个房客鞭打别人呢 |
[09:49] | What? | 什么 |
[09:54] | Paramedics! Open up! | 急救人员 开门 |
[09:56] | Shouldn’t you wait for the police? | 你难道不该等警察过来吗 |
[09:59] | Open up! Now! | 马上开门 |
[10:06] | Chastened with pain on his bed! | 人在床上被惩治 |
[10:08] | And with unceasing complaint in his bones! | 骨头中不住地疼痛 |
[10:11] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[10:20] | Stop! | 住手 |
[10:22] | Man is chastened with pain on his bed. | 人在床上被惩治 |
[10:25] | And unceasing complaint in his bones! | 骨头中不住地疼痛 |
[10:35] | Hold him! | 按住他 |
[10:36] | Hold him down, hold him down. | 按住他 把他按趴下 |
[10:37] | Hold him down, hold him down. | 按趴下 按趴下 |
[10:39] | Hold him down, hold him down. | 按趴下 按趴下 |
[10:41] | Man is chastened with pain! | 人被惩治 |
[10:44] | Hold him! Hold him! | 按住 按住 |
[10:49] | And with unceasing complaint in his bones. | 骨头中不住地疼痛 |
[10:53] | Man is chastened– | 人被惩治… |
[10:57] | Give us some room. | 给我们点空间 |
[10:59] | Ma’am, I’m gonna need some towels. | 女士 请拿几条毛巾来 |
[11:10] | Let’s tape him up. | 绑上去吧 |
[11:18] | Blakeslee wants the money for his Gold Coast beach renovation. | 布莱斯利想拿这笔钱修整他的黄金海岸海滩 |
[11:22] | Now, he knows that your bill beats his all day long. | 他知道你的议案挡了他的路 |
[11:24] | Straight up. | 真的 |
[11:25] | So he tosses some mud the water. | 所以他就出阴招了 |
[11:27] | As long as a firefighter is introducing | 只要是一个消防员提出 |
[11:29] | a first responder bill, it’s gonna look hinky. | 一个急救人员的议案 就会显得有猫腻 |
[11:33] | Blakeslee is gunning for a final consideration vote next week. | 布莱斯利打算拿下下周的最终审议表决 |
[11:36] | That fast? | 这么快吗 |
[11:37] | I haven’t even had a chance | 我都还没机会 |
[11:38] | to present it to the full council. | 向议会展示我的提议 |
[11:41] | All right, so figure out a way to give him what he wants | 那就想办法让他得偿所愿 |
[11:43] | so you can get what you want. | 从而让你也得偿所愿 |
[11:49] | Tamara, you’re truly wired for this life. | 塔玛拉 你天生就是从政的料 |
[11:54] | Can you make it to the next town hall? | 你能去一下市政厅吗 |
[11:56] | Let me know how it goes? I’m on shift. | 到时通知我一下进展 我还在上班 |
[11:59] | Okay. Of course. | 好 没问题 |
[12:02] | Kelly. | 凯利 |
[12:04] | Headquarters has been reviewing whether Squad 3 | 总部一直在审议3号救援队能否 |
[12:06] | can have an extra man on its roster permanently. | 多增加一名长期队员 |
[12:09] | – And? – I need us to be prepared | -然后呢 -如果上头的决定不称我们心 |
[12:11] | if their decision doesn’t go our way. | 我们得做好心理准备 |
[12:13] | Now, the Kannell situation makes it difficult, | 如今坎奈尔的事是雪上加霜 |
[12:16] | but I’m gonna leave it up to you to choose | 但我让你来决定 |
[12:17] | who goes into the floater pool. | 选择谁来得到这份工作 |
[12:20] | – Best man gets the job, right? – That’s right. | -谁最厉害就给谁吧 -没错 |
[12:27] | …at a Halloween party once. | 一次在万圣夜聚会… |
[12:29] | Last year. | 去年 |
[12:36] | – What the– – That’s what you told me to do. | -搞什么… -你让我这么做的 |
[12:39] | That’s exactly what you told me to do. | 你就是让我这么做的 |
[12:40] | – Never. – He taught me to do this | -才没有 -就是他教我的 |
[12:42] | last Halloween party hanging out with– | 上次万圣节派对的时候我们和 |
[12:43] | – what was her name? – Halloween tricks? | -那个谁出去玩了 -万圣节的小把戏吗 |
[12:45] | – Gina? – Hey, Joe. | -是吉娜吗 -乔 |
[12:48] | Lieutenant. | 副队长 |
[12:50] | Everything all right? | 你还好吗 |
[12:52] | Yeah. Good. I’m fine. | 很好啊 我很好 |
[12:55] | It doesn’t seem like it. | 看起来不像 |
[12:58] | I’m here, right? | 我还是消防员 不是吗 |
[13:03] | Yeah, you are… | 没错 你是 |
[13:05] | and the city of Chicago thanks you. | 芝加哥感谢你 |
[13:23] | Hey, Leon. | 里昂 |
[13:26] | Yeah. No, yeah, yeah. I’m good. Um… | 是的 不 我很好 |
[13:32] | Listen, I need to talk to you about next semester. | 听着 我得跟你谈谈下学期的事 |
[13:36] | Corporate said your phone interview went great. | 公司说你的电话面试很不错 |
[13:39] | The job is yours if you want it. | 只要你想 随时能就职 |
[13:42] | Commissions are negotiable, | 佣金可以再议 |
[13:44] | and we just want to make you happy. | 只要你开心就好 |
[13:47] | You bring in more business, the scale slides upward. | 你招揽的生意越多 你的薪酬就越高 |
[13:49] | The company’s looking to get into turnout coats, | 公司正准备着手进行战斗服 |
[13:52] | gloves, fire boots. | 手套 消防靴的生意 |
[13:54] | You know, not just equipment, but apparel. | 不止器材 服饰也涉及了 |
[13:56] | The stuff will sell itself. | 这些东西都不用特地推销就能卖出去 |
[14:00] | You with me? | 你在听吗 |
[14:02] | What? Uh, yeah. I’m sorry. | 什么 在听 抱歉 |
[14:05] | It sounds like a great opportunity. | 听起来是个不错的机会 |
[14:07] | Look, I know this is a big change. | 听着 我知道这是个很大的改变 |
[14:09] | Take it from me, you pull the trigger on this, | 信我一次 你只要决定去做了 |
[14:12] | it’s the greatest choice you’ll ever make. | 这将会是你做过的最棒的选择 |
[14:16] | End of the week? | 这周末给我个回话 |
[14:18] | Yeah. | 好 |
[14:20] | And thanks, Nick. | 谢谢你 尼克 |
[14:23] | I’ll talk to you Friday. | 我周五再跟你谈 |
[14:43] | Can you tell me where a Hogan something or another is? | 我能问问一个叫霍根什么的孩子在哪儿吗 |
[14:46] | Kid was in a car accident. | 他是因为车祸住院的 |
[14:48] | Broke an arm. He’s a big Cubbies fan. | 他手臂骨折了 他是小熊队的球迷 |
[14:50] | – Hogan Korpi. – Yeah. | -霍根·科皮 -是的 |
[14:51] | – Right across the hall. – Oh, yeah? Thanks. | -就在走廊那头 -是吗 谢谢 |
[14:53] | Down 3-1. Comeback. | 3-1落后 结果逆转胜 |
[14:56] | Blowing the lead and the rain delay– | 一扫超前离垒和下雨推迟的阴霾 |
[14:58] | It was the best day of my life. | 简直是最棒的一天了 |
[15:01] | For a lot of us, Hogan. | 对我们很多人来说都是这样 霍根 |
[15:02] | The whole city! | 对整座城市来说都是 |
[15:03] | I used to collected baseball cards, too. | 我原来也喜欢收集棒球卡片 |
[15:05] | I had everyone from the ’89 Cubs autographed, too. | 我也让89年所有小熊队的成员签了名 |
[15:09] | – Just like you. – Greg Maddux? | -和你一样 -葛瑞格·麦达克斯的也有吗 |
[15:11] | Yeah, I had Greg Maddux. Jeez! | 没错 葛瑞格·麦达克斯的我有 天哪 |
[15:16] | Listen. | 听着 |
[15:17] | I wanna give you those cards. | 我想把这些卡片给你 |
[15:19] | Just to help make up for what you lost. | 好弥补你失去的那些卡片 |
[15:21] | – Really? – Yeah. Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[15:23] | There’s no better place for them than with a fan like you. | 给你这个球迷 它们适得其所呀 |
[15:26] | Letting Maddux go was such a typical Cubs move. | 让麦达克斯走真是小熊队的作风 |
[15:33] | Hey, buddy? You okay? | 孩子 你还好吗 |
[15:34] | – Hogan? – What’s wrong? | -霍根 -怎么了 |
[15:38] | We need some help in here! | 来人呐 这里需要帮忙 |
[15:40] | Move! Out of the way! | 让开 让开 |
[15:45] | He’s not breathing. | 他没有呼吸了 |
[15:47] | T.D. Must be a reaction to the compazine. | 迟发性神经肌肉紊乱 肯定是甲哌氯丙嗪不适应 |
[15:49] | I need 25 of diphenhydramine. | 给我25剂量的苯海拉明 |
[15:51] | Now! | 立刻 |
[16:13] | Compazine is what we give to patients | 我们会给病人用甲哌氯丙嗪 |
[16:16] | for nausea with their pain meds. | 缓解它们吃药恶心的状况 |
[16:17] | Reactions are rare, but it happens. | 对这种药物不适很少见 但确实会发生 |
[16:20] | – Keep a close eye on him. – Okay. | -仔细照顾他 -好的 |
[16:44] | Christopher, what are you doing? | 克里斯托弗 你在干什么 |
[16:46] | Where are my baseball cards? | 我的棒球卡片呢 |
[16:47] | The ones you sold? | 你说你卖掉的那些吗 |
[16:50] | What? | 什么 |
[16:51] | Garage sale, 2002. | 2002年 车库售卖 |
[16:53] | You wanted to buy those cross-country skis. | 你想买越野雪橇 |
[16:55] | No. | 不会吧 |
[16:57] | What cross-country skis? | 什么越野雪橇 |
[16:59] | The ones you sold in garage sale 2007 | 你在2007年的车库售卖里卖掉了 |
[17:02] | for the mountain bike we sold in 2010. | 然后买了我们在2010年卖掉的山地车 |
[17:22] | 芝加哥 小熊队 | |
[17:27] | How’s it going, buddy? | 你还好吗 兄弟 |
[17:28] | – It’s going. – Yeah. | -还好 -是吗 |
[17:33] | That’s the field right there, huh? | 那边是球场 对吧 |
[17:40] | Say… | 你 |
[17:41] | you like peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies? | 喜欢花生酱饼干和巧克力片饼干吗 |
[17:44] | My wife, she made them this morning. | 我妻子今早刚做的 |
[17:51] | Gabriela, I can almost see the bottom of this glass. | 加布里埃拉 我都能看到杯底了 |
[17:56] | We are gonna have to name that barstool after you, Ramon. | 这个凳子得以你的名字命名了 拉蒙 |
[18:00] | No greater honor can a man have. | 对男人来说 没有比这更大的荣耀了 |
[18:05] | Excuse me, young lady, | 抱歉了 女士 |
[18:06] | I have to see a man about a urinal. | 我得去厕所见个兄弟 |
[18:11] | I don’t want to get in the way of that. | 我不想打扰你 |
[18:12] | Charming. | 很有魅力呀 |
[18:14] | – As always. – Yeah, I have to admit. | -一如既往 -是啊 我不得不承认 |
[18:16] | His social skills are a little rusty. | 他的社交技巧有点过时 |
[18:25] | Cruz, how many you had? | 科鲁兹 你喝了多少了 |
[18:27] | Not enough. | 还不够多 |
[18:29] | – Maybe you should down, bud. – Oh, why would I slow down | -你可以考虑慢点喝 兄弟 -为什么 |
[18:32] | when I don’t have to pay for them? | 反正我又不用付钱 |
[18:34] | Ain’t that right, Mouch? | 对吧 穆奇 |
[18:38] | Put my round on Mouch’s tab. | 我的酒钱穆奇结 |
[18:41] | – He always covers his friends. – Cruz. | -他总是帮朋友擦屁股 -科鲁兹 |
[18:46] | Cruz. | 科鲁兹 |
[18:48] | Get it together, or find somewhere else. | 振作点 不然就去别的地方 |
[18:51] | Or maybe find something else. | 又或者找点别的东西清醒一下 |
[18:59] | Loud and clear, Lieutenant! | 明白得很 副队长 |
[19:15] | – Alderman. – Matt Casey. | -议员 -马特·凯西 |
[19:18] | I got your message. Thanks for reaching out. | 我收到你的消息了 谢谢你联系 |
[19:22] | No reason we both can’t get what we want, right? | 没理由我们不能同时达到目的 对吧 |
[19:25] | You know my bill is good for the city | 你知道我的提案对城市有好处 |
[19:27] | and has nothing to do with my self-interests. | 而且我这么做也不是为了自己 |
[19:30] | I’ll give you a maybe. | 可能吧 |
[19:32] | You’ve got your own bill | 你自己也有提案 |
[19:33] | coming up for the Gold Coast? | 针对金海岸的 对吗 |
[19:35] | Beach improvements for the over-funded | 改进芝加哥已经是资金最多 |
[19:37] | and already nicest section of the city. | 最好的地区的沙滩环境 |
[19:39] | – Who pay the most taxes. – Yeah, I read the early draft. | -他们交的税也最多 -是 我读了草案 |
[19:43] | Listen, as long as I can help my people, | 听着 只要我能帮助我的选民 |
[19:46] | I’ll help yours. | 我也会帮助你的 |
[19:49] | I can live with that. | 可以 |
[19:50] | I’ll pledge my support at the town hall tomorrow. | 我明天就向市政厅表明我的支持 |
[19:54] | I’m on shift. I won’t be able to make it. | 我明天轮班 去不了 |
[19:56] | You can count on me as long as I can count on you. | 我会帮你 只要你也能帮我 |
[20:00] | I give you my word. | 说到做到 |
[20:02] | – Is this the guy, Matt? – What are you doing? | -就是这家伙吗 马特 -你干什么 |
[20:04] | My daughter and Matt told me everything | 我女儿跟马特跟我说了 |
[20:07] | about you and your, uh, double-dealing. | 你所有两面三刀的事 |
[20:09] | – All right. Okay, okay. Ramon– – Disgusting. | -行了 拉蒙 -真恶心 |
[20:12] | – I– – Ain’t it what you said? | -我… -你不是这么说的吗 |
[20:14] | No, that’s not what I said. | 我才没这么说 |
[20:15] | – That’s what you said. – I didn’t say that! | -那就是你说的 -我没有说 |
[20:17] | Actually, you know what, alderman Casey, keep your bill. | 知道吗 凯西议员 留着你的提案吧 |
[20:20] | Oh, good. Good. | 很好 |
[20:21] | You go slither back from wherever you came from. | 爬回你钻出来的洞里去吧 |
[20:33] | – Gabi– – Baby, he didn’t mean that. | -加比 -亲爱的 他不是有心的 |
[20:38] | I’ll find somewhere else to sleep tonight. | 我今晚不回家睡了 |
[20:39] | Matt. | 马特 |
[20:41] | Matt. | 马特 |
[20:56] | How are you doing, pal? | 你还好吗 伙计 |
[20:58] | Been better. | 一般 |
[21:02] | What’s going through that melon of yours? | 你在想什么 |
[21:05] | Remember Scotty Bell? | 还记得斯科蒂·贝尔吗 |
[21:07] | Yeah. Biggest head in the CFD. | 记得 消防局里脑袋最大的 |
[21:09] | He was a great one. | 他是个好人 |
[21:12] | – Died in the Superior Fire. – Yeah. | -死在苏必利尔大火里了 -是 |
[21:15] | Not many left from my class. | 我这一届没剩下几个人了 |
[21:17] | Out of 36, | 36位消防员 |
[21:19] | only me, Longmiller, | 只剩我 朗米勒 |
[21:22] | and John Nowak are still active. | 还有约翰·诺瓦克还在役 |
[21:24] | Everyone else… | 剩下的人… |
[21:26] | retired or gone. | 不是退休就是走了 |
[21:30] | – Don’t let Cruz get to you. – It’s not Cruz. | -别想克鲁兹说的话了 -这和克鲁兹无关 |
[21:34] | It’s me. | 是我的问题 |
[21:36] | I’m not what I used to be. | 我不是以前的我了 |
[21:37] | I feel old. | 我觉得自己老了 |
[21:42] | – What am I doing? – What you were born to do. | -我在干什么 -干你生来就该干的事 |
[21:51] | Hey, Trudy! | 特鲁迪 |
[21:53] | Hey, Christopher. | 克里斯托弗 |
[21:54] | I got your message. | 我收到了你的短信 |
[21:56] | Got here as soon as I could. | 尽快赶过来了 |
[21:58] | Hey. I’ll leave you two to it. | 你们俩聊吧 |
[22:00] | What’cha doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:03] | Limping down memory lane. | 回忆过去 |
[22:05] | What a blast from the past. | 过去真美好 |
[22:06] | And look at that hunk in the middle row! | 看中间那排的那个帅小伙儿 |
[22:11] | Long time ago. | 很久以前了 |
[22:14] | What’s going on, baby? | 怎么回事 亲爱的 |
[22:21] | Just thinking. | 我就是在想… |
[22:23] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[22:29] | I think maybe… | 我想或许… |
[22:32] | it’s time. | 是时候了 |
[23:04] | 我时刻准备为你而战 支持兰德尔·麦考兰竞选工会主席 | |
[23:25] | You’re being selfish. | 你太自私了 |
[23:26] | – Excuse me? – You don’t come home. | -什么 -你没有回家 |
[23:30] | I slept at Severide’s, and I texted you that. | 我睡在西弗莱德家 也发短信跟你说了 |
[23:36] | I don’t give a damn what you texted. | 我才不管你发什么 |
[23:38] | That is not how marriage works, Matt. | 婚姻不是这样 马特 |
[23:40] | We don’t text. We talk things out. | 我们不发短信 我们有问题就说 |
[23:42] | Talking involves listening, Gabby, | 有说就要有听 加比 |
[23:44] | and you’re not doing that. | 而你根本没在听 |
[23:46] | Listen, I understand you wanting to help out your dad. | 我明白你想帮你爸爸 |
[23:49] | You do? | 你明白吗 |
[23:50] | Because you’re really, really not showing it. | 因为你可一点也没表现出来 |
[23:52] | You are way more concerned about your alderman job | 比起家里任何事 你对你的议员位置 |
[23:54] | – than anything at home. – I’m missing a town hall today | -可在乎得多 -我今缺席了市政厅会议 |
[23:57] | because I’m on shift. | 就因为要上班 |
[23:59] | My first responder bill will probably die because of it. | 我的急救员提案可能就因此被毙了 |
[24:01] | No thanks to your father, by the way. | 都不用靠你爸的大嘴 |
[24:08] | Yeah. Okay. | 好 |
[24:09] | We’ll be there ASAP. Thank you. Bye. | 我们尽快到 谢谢 再见 |
[24:13] | Sorry about this, Lieutenant, but, uh, | 抱歉打扰 副队 不过… |
[24:15] | can we go for a ride? It’s kind of urgent. | 你能跟我出去一趟吗 是急事 |
[24:20] | – Sure. Let’s go. – All right. | -行 走吧 -好 |
[24:30] | Actually, Herrmann, | 实际上 赫尔曼 |
[24:33] | you go do what you have to. Radio’s on. | 你该去就去吧 及时汇报 |
[24:36] | I got something else I have to do. | 我还有其他事要做 |
[24:38] | Okay. Sure. | 好吧 |
[24:49] | Hey. You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:52] | Peachy. | 好的不得了 |
[24:55] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[24:58] | My dad. | 我爸爸 |
[25:00] | Matt. I don’t know. | 马特 我不知道 |
[25:01] | All of it? | 所有事吧 |
[25:05] | Talk to me. | 跟我说说吧 |
[25:08] | My dad’s been crashing at my house, | 我爸一直借宿在我家 |
[25:09] | and Matt had enough. | 而马特受够了 |
[25:12] | He didn’t come home last night. | 他昨晚没回家 |
[25:15] | That’s doesn’t sound like him. | 那可不像他 |
[25:17] | And my dad’s been an ass. I get it. He’s… | 我爸一直很混蛋 我知道 |
[25:20] | completely out of control, but… | 他就是个疯子 但是… |
[25:24] | do you have any idea what it’s like to have | 你知道看着一个家庭的支柱 |
[25:26] | the man who’s been the rock of the family | 在你面前倒下来 |
[25:28] | crumbling in front of you? | 是什么感觉吗 |
[25:32] | Okay. So… | 好吧 |
[25:34] | all that… you need to tell Casey. | 你得把这些话告诉凯西 |
[25:40] | Next chance you get, right? | 等下次你有机会时 |
[25:45] | Don’t miss that chance. | 别错过那个机会 |
[25:52] | Yeah. | 好 |
[25:59] | What’s up, Cubs fan? | 你好 小熊球迷 |
[26:03] | Mr. Herrmann? | 赫尔曼先生 |
[26:04] | Of course! | 是啊 |
[26:05] | So, listen, have you ever ridden | 你有没有坐过 |
[26:08] | in a fire truck? | 消防车 |
[26:09] | I know that I promised you my old baseball cards, | 我知道我说过要给你我的旧棒球卡 |
[26:12] | but then I got thinking, and I thought, | 但我又一想 我觉得 |
[26:15] | maybe I can give you a real experience instead, | 也许我可以让你真正体验一把 |
[26:18] | so as we like to say in the firehouse, | 就像我们经常在消防局说的 |
[26:22] | let’s go for a ride. | 我们出去转转 |
[26:25] | Go. We’ll follow you. | 去吧 我们跟着你们 |
[26:30] | – How’s that arm? – Getting better. | -胳膊怎么样 -好些了 |
[26:35] | Get up there. | 上车 |
[26:39] | This is awesome. | 这太棒了 |
[26:41] | – Where are we going? – To finish what you started. | -我们要去哪儿 -去完成你的未尽之事 |
[26:44] | Hit it, Otis. | 走吧 奥蒂斯 |
[26:52] | Public trust has never been lower. | 公众信任从未被降低过 |
[26:55] | You have aldermen like Matt Casey | 你们有马特·凯西这种议员 |
[26:58] | who takes advantage of you, but doesn’t have the decency | 他们利用你们 却没有底气 |
[27:01] | to show up and say it to your faces. | 站在这里当面对你们说 |
[27:04] | Decency? | 底气吗 |
[27:06] | Does decency include | 这个底气包括 |
[27:07] | improvements to Gold Coast projects | 改善黄金海岸的项目 |
[27:08] | simply because that’s where the tax money comes from? | 只因为那里是税收来源吗 |
[27:11] | Alderman Casey, you don’t have the floor. | 凯西议员 你没有发言权 |
[27:13] | A lot has been said about me being a fireman. | 我作为消防员的身份一直为人诟病 |
[27:15] | Which, I am. Obviously. | 但我就是 这很明显 |
[27:18] | But this bill–this initiative | 但我一直很想 |
[27:20] | I’ve been trying to get passed | 让这项提案 这个倡议通过 |
[27:21] | has nothing to do with me being a fireman | 这跟我是消防员没有关系 |
[27:23] | and everything to do with me as a human being. | 这只是因为我是一个人 |
[27:26] | The first responders who show up when you call 911 | 你们拨911时第一个响应的人 |
[27:29] | deserve to know that this city has their backs | 应该知道当意外来临之时 |
[27:32] | if the unthinkable happens. | 这个城市会支持他们 |
[27:35] | And it happens. | 而意外总是会来临 |
[27:37] | Sometimes men and women answer the bell– | 有时候那些出警的男男女女 |
[27:40] | don’t come home. | 最后回不了家 |
[27:43] | But Alderman Blakeslee has made it clear | 但布莱斯利议员说得很清楚 |
[27:46] | that I can’t speak up about this bill | 我不能因为这身衣服 |
[27:49] | because of appearances. | 而为这项法案发声 |
[27:54] | Well, Alderman Blakeslee, | 布莱斯利议员 |
[27:59] | I like this appearance. | 我喜欢这身衣服 |
[28:01] | I like being a firefighter, | 我喜欢做消防员 |
[28:02] | and I would never want my position in the CFD | 而且我永远不希望我在芝加哥消防局的职位 |
[28:05] | to jeopardize what is right for the heroes of Chicago. | 危害到芝加哥的英雄们应得的权利 |
[28:18] | But the truth is… | 但事实却是… |
[28:22] | My job has gotten in the way of my responsibilities | 我的工作阻碍了我 |
[28:27] | as an alderman… | 作为议员的职责… |
[28:30] | and as a husband. | 作为丈夫的职责 |
[28:33] | That’s not okay for the best city in America. | 不能这样对待美国最好的城市 |
[28:38] | Which is why… | 所以 |
[28:40] | I will be stepping down as alderman. | 我要辞去议员一职 |
[28:46] | I would like to nominate Tamara Jones to fill my seat. | 我想提名塔玛拉·琼斯接替我 |
[28:51] | Tamara is a public school teacher, | 塔玛拉是公立学校的老师 |
[28:53] | and an advocate for the voiceless in this city. | 也是这个城市沉默群体的代言人 |
[28:58] | So while me and my fellow first responders | 所以在我和我第一时间出动的同僚 |
[29:00] | will continue to put our lives on the line for you, | 继续为你们将生死置之度外之时 |
[29:03] | I urge you to give your voice to Tamara | 我强烈建议你们向塔玛拉发声 |
[29:07] | because this woman will not go unheard. | 因为这位女士绝不会甘于沉默 |
[29:12] | For all of you. | 为了你们所有人 |
[29:16] | Okay. That’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[29:18] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[29:30] | Get up there and let this crowd know how you feel. | 上去让这群人知道你的想法 |
[29:43] | Well… how y’all doing today? | 你们今天好吗 |
[29:50] | Well, that’s enthusiasm! | 热情很高啊 |
[29:53] | – You can’t do that. – Well… | -你不能这么做啊 -这个嘛… |
[29:55] | the mayor has to appoint her, but who’s gonna say no to that? | 得市长任命她才行 不过谁能拒绝这个呢 |
[29:58] | ‘Cause together, we cannot be stopped. | 因为团结一致 我们就能勇往直前 |
[30:17] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[30:24] | Somebody wants to meet you. | 有人想见你 |
[30:35] | Are you Hogan? | 你是霍根吗 |
[30:36] | Yeah, Kris Bryant. | 是的 克里斯·布莱恩特 |
[30:39] | I heard you might be missing an autograph. | 听说你好像丢了个签名 |
[30:42] | Yeah. Yours. | 是的 你的 |
[30:44] | Would you mind? | 介意吗 |
[30:46] | You’re the best. | 你最棒了 |
[30:55] | Hey, Jake, Hogan here is moving | 杰克 这位霍根要从 |
[30:57] | from pitcher to third base. | 投手位置去三垒了 |
[30:59] | Bad idea unless you want to work every day. | 这主意不好 除非你想每天都工作 |
[31:02] | Hey, Jake. | 杰克 |
[31:04] | – You’re Mike Tirico. – Yes, I am. | -你是迈克·蒂里科 -是的 |
[31:07] | I love Mike Tirico. | 我超爱迈克·蒂里科 |
[31:08] | – Who doesn’t? – Thanks. | -谁不爱 -谢谢 |
[31:12] | Can–can you sign it? | 你 你能签一个吗 |
[31:17] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[31:20] | Sure. | 当然 |
[31:23] | Truck 81, factory fire at 4545 South Carroll. | 81号云梯车 卡罗尔南路4545号工厂起火 |
[31:27] | Factory fire! | 工厂起火 |
[31:30] | Go Cubs! | 小熊队加油 |
[32:09] | Everybody get out? | 大家都出来了吗 |
[32:13] | – Herrmann. – Yeah? | -赫尔曼 -怎么 |
[32:15] | This is my last shift. | 这是我最后一个班 |
[32:17] | – What? – I’m retiring. | -什么 -我要退休了 |
[32:20] | This is it. | 就这样吧 |
[32:23] | It’s time. | 该退了 |
[32:27] | All right, let’s move! | 快走 |
[32:33] | Listen up, okay, they’re saying trapped workers, | 听好 他们说有工人被困 |
[32:35] | but I already don’t like this smoke. | 但我已经不放心这个烟了 |
[32:37] | 51, let’s get a line in there. | 水罐车 进去布水管 |
[32:40] | Quick trigger on this one. My gut is saying four minutes. | 速度要快 直觉告诉我只有四分钟 |
[32:42] | All right, squad. You’re with me. | 好的 救援队 跟着我 |
[32:44] | We’ll take the north end of the building. | 我们去大楼北面 |
[32:45] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 快点行动 |
[32:47] | Truck 81, right in there. | 81号云梯队 这里进 |
[33:10] | 81, let’s move! | 81队 走 |
[33:14] | Otis! Kidd! | 奥蒂斯 基德 |
[33:16] | – Hey! Everyone out! – Ma’am, come on. | -大家都出去 -女士 走 |
[33:21] | Mouch! Herrmann! | 穆奇 赫尔曼 |
[33:22] | – That way! – Copy that! | -那边 -收到 |
[33:26] | Chief, squad 3’s inside. | 队长 三号救援队进入 |
[33:35] | Capp, Cruz, Tony! In there! | 卡普 克鲁兹 托尼 去那边 |
[33:37] | Kannell, with me. Let’s go. | 坎奈尔跟我来 快点 |
[33:39] | Copy that! | 收到 |
[33:42] | Dawson, Brett, we’re coming out with two. | 道森 布莱特 我们带两人出来 |
[33:49] | This way. I got you. | 这边 有我在 |
[33:51] | Call out! | 大声呼救 |
[33:53] | Fire department, call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[33:58] | Fire department, call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[34:04] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[34:15] | Damn. It’s in the trusses. | 该死 火源在桁架里 |
[34:18] | Okay, that’s it. | 行了 |
[34:19] | I want all firefighters to evacuate | 所有消防员 |
[34:21] | the building immediately. | 立即撤离建筑 |
[34:30] | Chief, it’s Casey. I got someone. | 队长 我是凯西 我找到一个人 |
[34:35] | I repeat! | 重复 |
[34:36] | All firefighters will evacuate the building now! | 所有消防员立即撤离建筑 |
[34:51] | You heard him, Mouch, we gotta get out of here now! | 你听到了 穆奇 我们得马上撤离 |
[34:55] | Mouch, you all right? | 穆奇 你没事吧 |
[34:58] | Mouch! | 穆奇 |
[35:01] | Hey, Mouch! Mouch! | 穆奇 穆奇 |
[35:04] | Chief! Mayday! Mayday! | 队长 求救 求救 |
[35:06] | I think Mouch is having a heart attack! | 穆奇好像心脏病发作了 |
[35:16] | What’s your location, Herrmann? | 你们在什么位置 赫尔曼 |
[35:18] | Northwest corner! | 西北角 |
[35:20] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[35:24] | – Chief! We gotta get him! – Cruz, stand down. | -队长 我们得去救他 -克鲁兹 退下 |
[35:28] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[35:30] | Otis! Kidd! Where are you? | 奥蒂斯 基德 你们在哪里 |
[35:32] | Pinned down, Chief. Trusses giving way all over! | 我们动不了了 队长 桁架全烧毁了 |
[35:35] | Please, Chief. Let me go back in. | 求你 队长 让我回去 |
[35:39] | This is Casey. I’m coming out with one. | 我是凯西 我马上带一个人出去 |
[36:11] | Chief! I’m trapped! | 队长 我被困住了 |
[36:14] | Charlie Delta corner. Need immediate assistance! | 右后方 需要紧急支援 |
[36:17] | Severide, what is your position? | 西弗莱德 你在什么方位 |
[36:19] | Can you assist Casey? | 能去支援凯西吗 |
[36:22] | Yeah, yeah. We’re working on it, Chief, | 可以 我们马上去 队长 |
[36:23] | but we’re blocked. | 不过现在被困住了 |
[36:26] | Kannell! | 坎奈尔 |
[36:32] | Stay focused, Dawson. | 集中注意力 道森 |
[36:34] | They’re gonna make it. They always make it. | 他们没事的 一向都是如此 |
[36:40] | You’re not dying in here, you old loaf! | 你不会死在这里的 老家伙 |
[36:42] | You got it? | 听到了吗 |
[36:58] | Chief! | 队长 |
[37:00] | The fire jumped! | 火势失控 |
[37:03] | We got surrounded! | 我们被包围了 |
[37:07] | Chief, we can get ’em. | 队长 我们能救出他们 |
[37:17] | Capp, Tony, on a hose line. | 卡普 托尼 牵水管灭火 |
[37:21] | Let’s go, Cruz. | 我们上 克鲁兹 |
[37:30] | No. | 不 |
[37:40] | Damn it. No. No! No! | 该死 不 |
[37:43] | Cruz! | 克鲁兹 |
[37:53] | Herrmann, entrance is blocked. | 赫尔曼 入口被堵 |
[37:56] | You put Mouch on your shoulder if you have to, | 如果必要 你扛着穆奇 |
[37:57] | but you get the hell out. | 但一定要出来 |
[38:01] | Casey, evacuate that building any way you can. | 凯西 尽一切可能从建筑中撤离 |
[38:12] | Again! | 再来 |
[38:16] | Again! | 再来 |
[38:19] | Again! | 再来 |
[38:30] | Mouch. Mouch, you gotta get out of there. | 穆奇 穆奇 你得从里面出来 |
[38:33] | – Mouch? – He can’t talk, Joe. | -穆奇 -他说不了话 乔 |
[38:39] | Mouch. | 穆奇 |
[38:41] | I’m so sorry, Mouch. | 对不起 穆奇 |
[38:43] | Please don’t die on us. | 求你不要因我们而死 |
[38:57] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[39:13] | No! | 不 |
[39:20] | – Chief, it’s Casey! – Matt? | -队长 是凯西 -马特 |
[39:24] | Casey, tell me you’ve found an exit. | 凯西 告诉我你找到出口了 |
[39:33] | Negative, Chief. | 没有 队长 |
[39:40] | It’s no good here. Heating up pretty fast! | 这里情况不妙 温度上升很快 |
[39:46] | Less than a minute. | 不到一分钟了 |
[39:48] | Can you, | 你能… |
[39:50] | Chief, is Gabby there? | 队长 加比在吗 |
[39:53] | – Put her on! – Yeah, baby, I’m here. | -让她听 -我在 亲爱的 我在 |
[39:55] | I’m here. Come out of there. | 我在 快出来 |
[40:09] | Gabby… | 加比 |
[40:10] | you know how much you mean to me, right? | 你知道你对我有多重要 对吗 |
[40:12] | Matt, did you take your mask off? | 马特 你把氧气罩摘了吗 |
[40:21] | I want you to hear my voice. | 我想让你听听我的声音 |
[40:23] | No, don’t you say that, Matt. | 不 不许这么说 马特 |
[40:24] | You get out of there! | 你快出来 |
[40:26] | You listen to me! You put your mask back on | 听我说 快把面罩戴回去 |
[40:28] | and you get out of there now! | 马上给我出来 |
[40:29] | You’re the best thing to ever happen to me. | 你是我这辈子最美好的事 |
[40:32] | Matt, don’t! | 马特 不要 |
[40:33] | Use your halligan or your hands. | 用你的铁铤或双手 |
[40:35] | You find a wall and you break it down! | 快找面墙凿开 |
[40:36] | – You hear me? – Gabby. | -听到了吗 -加比 |
[40:38] | Don’t say it. | 别说 |
[40:43] | Gabby… | 加比 |
[40:46] | Gabby… | 加比 |
[40:47] | I want you to remember us happy, | 我想让你记住我们在一起时 |
[40:50] | together, holding each other. | 彼此相拥的幸福时光 |
[40:58] | You were my miracle, Gabby. | 你是我的奇迹 加比 |
[41:02] | You were my miracle. | 你是我的奇迹 |
[41:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |