时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Thank you for these last few months. | 谢谢你这几个月陪着我 |
[00:04] | No. No, no, no. Don’t do that. | 不 不不不 别这样 |
[00:05] | Stay right here and look at me. | 坚持住 看着我 |
[00:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:09] | No. | 不 |
[00:10] | Don’t go. | 不要走 |
[00:10] | You guys, you gotta help her. | 你们快帮帮她 |
[00:12] | Time of death: 9:21 A.M. | 死亡时间 9点21分 |
[00:15] | I said go get me a beer! | 我说给我瓶啤酒 |
[00:16] | – Hey, time to go. – Hey, man, take it easy. | -伙计 该走了 -哥们 别激动 |
[00:19] | Buddy, we gotta get you to a hospital quick. | 兄弟 我们得送你去医院 |
[00:21] | Get away from me! | 离我远一点 |
[00:23] | Sam Farage had surgery today. | 山姆·法拉奇今天做了手术 |
[00:25] | He’s in recovery. | 他正在康复 |
[00:26] | I watched three men die. | 我眼睁睁看着三个人死去 |
[00:27] | And now I’m done with the CFD. | 现在我不想当消防员了 |
[00:29] | I know if there’s a way back | 如果有办法 |
[00:30] | from where you are right now, | 让你走出阴影 |
[00:32] | it’s through this house. | 那肯定是通过这个消防队 |
[00:36] | Well, strictly speaking, | 严格来说 |
[00:38] | the bunks are all first-come-first-serve, | 所有铺位都是先到先得 |
[00:39] | but everybody kind of has a favorite. | 但每个人都有自己喜欢的位置 |
[00:41] | Hmm. The mattress nearest the locker room | 离更衣室最近的铺位 |
[00:43] | smells like low tide. | 闻起来像退潮时候的海边 |
[00:44] | Good to know. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[00:46] | So, uh, | 那么 |
[00:47] | Severide isn’t taking any time off? | 西弗莱德一直不休息吗 |
[00:50] | No, uh, and we’re glad. | 是啊 但也挺好 |
[00:52] | It’s better if we can keep an eye on him. | 我们看着他比较好 |
[00:53] | He doesn’t really take good care of himself. | 他照顾不好自己 |
[00:56] | I can relate. | 我也觉得 |
[00:57] | Hey! What is it, nap time already? | 到午休时间了吗 |
[00:59] | Get your asses in gear. | 都给我动起来 |
[01:00] | I want these tanks topped off at 4500 PSI, | 这些气罐都要装到4500 |
[01:03] | test your regulators. | 测试你们的呼吸调节器 |
[01:05] | Good morning, Lieutenant. | 早上好 副队 |
[01:06] | I just wanted to say thanks for taking a chance on me. | 我想谢谢你给我机会 |
[01:09] | – I won’t let you down. – Yeah, I hope not. | -我不会让你失望 -好 我希望如此 |
[01:13] | I also wanted to extend my condolences. | 我还想表示哀悼 |
[01:17] | Your visor’s filthy, Kannell. | 你的护目镜很脏 坎奈尔 |
[01:19] | There’s wipes on the dash. | 栏杆上有布 |
[01:21] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[01:22] | Joe Cruz, | 乔·克鲁兹 |
[01:24] | Chief wants you in his office. | 队长让你去办公室找他 |
[01:26] | Thanks, Connie. | 谢谢 康妮 |
[01:31] | – Everything okay, Chief? – Close the door, please. | -有事吗 队长 -关上门 |
[01:37] | No, I’m afraid not. | 有事 |
[01:39] | I’ve just been informed by Chief Walker | 沃克队长刚刚告诉我 |
[01:40] | that you’ve been charged with conduct unbecoming. | 你被指控行为不检 |
[01:43] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[01:45] | Seems to be the result of a dust-up | 似乎是因为你工作的俱乐部 |
[01:47] | at a club where you work. | 发生的骚乱 |
[01:50] | How did that guy even know that I’m CFD? | 那些人怎么知道我是消防员 |
[01:52] | I make sure not to wear anything with a department logo. | 我很注意 没穿戴任何带徽章的东西 |
[01:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[01:56] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[01:58] | Roll up your left sleeve. | 挽起你的左边袖子 |
[02:00] | Ah, damn. | 见鬼 |
[02:05] | – I never thought– – There will be a hearing… | -我没想到… -会有听证会 |
[02:09] | to determine the response of the CFD. | 来决定消防局的反应 |
[02:13] | That could result in anything from a slap on the wrist to… | 结果可能是警告 |
[02:18] | Being dismissed from the Department. | 也有可能是被开除 |
[02:20] | Whoa. | 什么 |
[02:22] | I could get fired for this? | 我可能会因为这事被开除吗 |
[02:23] | That’s insane, Chief, I didn’t do anything wrong. | 这太没道理了 队长 我没做错什么 |
[02:25] | I’m sorry, Cruz. | 抱歉 克鲁兹 |
[02:27] | I wish that there was something I could do, | 我希望我能帮上你 |
[02:28] | but that is out of my hands. | 但这事已经超出了我的控制范围 |
[02:31] | They will call you today to clarify all this, | 他们今天会打给你来澄清事件 |
[02:33] | and then you can decide how you want to proceed. | 然后你可以决定怎么进行下去 |
[02:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:36] | Squad 3, person trapped, | 三号抢险车 有人被困 |
[02:38] | 1410 Museum Campus Drive. | 博物馆校园路1410号 |
[02:46] | Ooh, hell yeah. | 好吧 |
[02:48] | I feel like Sweetness, about to hit the gridiron. | 我感觉像是块要上烤架的肉 |
[02:51] | Squad 3 catch a lot of runs here? | 经常来这里吗 |
[02:53] | Hey, this way. I don’t know how much longer he can hold out. | 这边 不知道还能坚持多久 |
[02:56] | – What happened? – Our electrician, Dennis– | -怎么回事 -我们的电工 丹尼斯 |
[02:58] | I guess he got too comfortable up there, | 可能是太放松 |
[02:59] | wasn’t paying attention. | 没注意 |
[03:00] | He took a step backwards and just went right over. | 后退一步就掉下来了 |
[03:02] | I swear I thought he was dead. | 我发誓我以为他已经死了 |
[03:06] | – Where is he? – Lieutenant… | -他在哪 -副队… |
[03:08] | up top. | 在上面 |
[03:37] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[03:40] | Hey, Dennis! Try not to move. | 丹尼斯 尽量别动 |
[03:42] | We’re almost there. | 我们就来 |
[03:43] | – Okay. – Shake a leg, guys. | -好 -赶紧 各位 |
[03:44] | Hey, Cruz, get two lines ready. | 克鲁兹 准备两条绳子 |
[03:46] | You and me, we’re gonna rappel down either side of him. | 我们要从他的两侧降下去 |
[03:50] | Hey, Kannell’s ready to go. You want to give him a shot? | 坎奈尔准备好了 你想让他试试吗 |
[03:53] | – You good? – I’m good. | -你可以吗 -可以 |
[03:54] | Get your harness on. | 系上安全带 |
[04:19] | There you go. | 好了 |
[04:19] | – You did it, Dennis. – Gotcha. | -你做到了 丹尼斯 -来了 |
[04:25] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[04:31] | I got you, I got you. | 我抓住你了 我抓住你了 |
[04:34] | Try and get his arm free. | 把他的手臂解绑 |
[04:36] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[04:38] | Stay still, stay still. | 别动 别动 |
[04:39] | – Got it. – All right. | -没事的 -好 |
[04:41] | He’s out. | 解绑了 |
[04:53] | Easy. Easy. | 慢点 |
[04:55] | There you go. There you go, you’re good. | 好了 没事了 |
[05:03] | You guys are gonna want to check out his right arm. | 你们最好检查一下他的右臂 |
[05:04] | – Got it, watch your step. – Thank you. | -好 注意脚下 -谢谢 |
[05:07] | Reach down the gurney, okay? | 取下滑轮 好吗 |
[05:11] | Nice work, Lieutenant. | 做得好 副队 |
[05:13] | Next time, descend with me in case I run into trouble. | 下次跟我一起下降 免得我遇上麻烦 |
[05:16] | Right. You got it. | 好 没问题 |
[05:28] | Porter. | 波特 |
[05:30] | Hey! There’s my buddy! | 我的兄弟在这里啊 |
[05:32] | They let you old retired guys loiter around? | 他们让你们这些退休老人在这里逗留吗 |
[05:35] | Believe it or not, | 随你信不信 |
[05:35] | I’m here in a professional capacity. | 我是有职业能力的 |
[05:38] | I got a job with KW Systems selling gas detectors. | 我找到了一份KW公司的工作 销售瓦斯检查器 |
[05:41] | I just showed one to your boss. | 我刚给你们老大看了一个 |
[05:42] | – Ah, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[05:44] | Best move I ever made. | 这是我最好的一步棋 |
[05:46] | Money’s good, and I still get to be around CFD, | 薪酬不错 我还能来消防局 |
[05:49] | but without running into fires | 但不用冲进火场 |
[05:51] | and humping equipment on these old knees. | 用我这老膝盖搬动设备了 |
[05:53] | I hear you. | 就是 |
[05:54] | Yeah, I wrenched my knee pretty good | 在金博尔火灾中 |
[05:56] | in that Kimball fire. | 我扭伤了我的膝盖 |
[05:58] | It took a lot longer to heal up than it used to. | 恢复时间比过去长多了 |
[06:02] | This job might be a great fit for you, too, you know? | 这份工作也许也很适合你 |
[06:04] | Nah, I’m not there yet. | 不要 我还没到那种地步 |
[06:06] | I got a while to go before I hang up my helmet. | 我还过一阵子才会解甲归田 |
[06:08] | Hmm. All right. | 好吧 |
[06:10] | If you say so. | 听你的 |
[06:12] | But comes a time | 但以后 |
[06:14] | when age catches up to you on this job. | 你总会觉得年老力衰的 |
[06:19] | You sure as heck don’t want to be the last to realize it. | 你绝对不想成为最后一个意识到的人 |
[06:24] | Take care, Mouch. | 保重 穆奇 |
[06:26] | Yeah, you too, Nick. | 你也是 尼克 |
[06:42] | Boy, sure worked up a sweat | 天啊 在体育场的楼梯 |
[06:44] | going up and down them stadium stairs. | 上上下下的 真是让我流了一身汗 |
[06:47] | Joe, time to break in the dryer. | 乔 该用烘干机了 |
[06:50] | – Yeah, sure. – Yes! | -行啊 -棒 |
[06:53] | Make room! | 腾出空间 |
[06:59] | Ta-da! | 瞧 |
[07:03] | Joe, tell him how it works. | 乔 告诉他怎么用 |
[07:05] | It’s pretty basic, actually. | 实际上挺简单的 |
[07:06] | There’s a heating element in the box. | 箱子里有加热元件 |
[07:09] | Forces air up through the pipes, and… | 让空气通过管道 |
[07:13] | – No more sweaty jackets. – Ah, pretty sweet. | -不再有汗湿的外套了 -挺不错嘛 |
[07:24] | Oh, hey, man. | 伙计 |
[07:26] | There was only four of us when we decided to build | 我们决定建造这玩意儿时 |
[07:28] | this thing, uh…but you– we can trade off. | 只有四个人 但我们可以交替使用 |
[07:30] | Nah, man, it’s cool. | 不 没事 |
[07:32] | – Come on. – I’m good. | -来吧 -不用了 |
[07:39] | Yeah, yeah. This is Joe Cruz. | 对 我是乔·克鲁兹 |
[07:43] | How’s first shift going? | 第一次轮班怎么样 |
[07:44] | Great. Just caught a wild run. | 挺好的 刚经历了一次疯狂的出警 |
[07:47] | Big rope rescue at Soldier Field. | 在军人球场进行了绳索救援 |
[07:49] | – Oh, cool. – Very. | -挺酷的 -非常酷 |
[07:52] | Aya Farage says that you’re gonna introduce | 阿雅·法拉奇说你要引进 |
[07:54] | some kind of measure to help first responders. | 一些措施来帮助现场急救人员 |
[07:56] | Yeah. When I heard what Sam’s family | 是啊 当我听说山姆家 |
[07:58] | is going through– all the expenses | 经历的事时 因为他受伤 |
[08:00] | due to his injuries– the idea hit me. | 引起的所有开支 我就有了这个主意 |
[08:02] | You think the bill’s got a shot? | 你觉得这法案有机会吗 |
[08:04] | Maybe. I’ve got a group of aldermen | 也许吧 有一群议员 |
[08:05] | willing to throw their support behind it. | 愿意支持这项提案 |
[08:09] | Thanks for fighting the good fight. | 谢谢你为正义而战 |
[08:10] | Well…don’t tank me yet. | 先别急着谢我 |
[08:16] | Mouch, I need your help. | 穆奇 我需要你的帮助 |
[08:19] | I just got off the phone with the CFD, | 我刚和消防局通完话 |
[08:20] | and this, uh, conduct unbecoming charge? | 行为不检指控 |
[08:24] | They’re saying I’m looking at 60 days suspension or more. | 他们说我可能停职60天或者更久 |
[08:27] | – That’s nuts! – This guy, Davey, | -疯了吧 -一个叫戴维的人 |
[08:29] | just keeps telling them he’s gonna sue the department | 一直告诉他们 如果他们不做点什么 |
[08:31] | if they don’t do something. | 他就要告消防局 |
[08:32] | Mouch, he was drunk and acting crazy. | 穆奇 他喝醉了 而且表现疯狂 |
[08:34] | I was just trying to get him out of there | 我只是想办法把他弄走 |
[08:35] | – before he hurt somebody. – Which was your job. | -免得他伤害别人 -那是你的工作 |
[08:39] | Ugh. I can’t get suspended right now. | 我现在不能被停职 |
[08:42] | ‘Cause I’m already low on cash ’cause of the school loan | 我已经因为里昂的学费贷款 |
[08:44] | to Leon, this– I mean, this’ll ruin me. | 口袋紧巴巴的 这会毁了我的 |
[08:47] | Take it easy. I’ll talk to Jerry Gorsky, | 别紧张 我会和杰瑞·戈斯基谈谈 |
[08:49] | the legal guy at CFD. | 他管芝加哥消防局的法律事务 |
[08:51] | – You think he can help? – Absolutely. | -你觉得他能帮忙吗 -当然了 |
[08:52] | He and I handled a bunch of overblown charges like this | 我当临时工会主席的时候他和我一起 |
[08:55] | when I was interim Union President. | 处理了不少这种夸张的起诉 |
[08:57] | Got most of ’em dropped. | 大多都撤销了 |
[08:59] | You think that’s a possibility here? | 你觉得还是有可能的 |
[09:00] | I do. | 是的 |
[09:03] | I can’t thank you enough, Mouch. | 真是太感谢你了 穆奇 |
[09:13] | – Dad– – Gabriela… | -爸爸 -加布里埃拉 |
[09:16] | – Come here. – What? | -来 -怎么回事 |
[09:22] | It’s a sad day when a man has to show up | 当一个男人出现在他女儿的单位 |
[09:24] | at his daughter’s job just to see how she’s doing. | 就想看看她在做什么时 是多么悲哀啊 |
[09:26] | Yeah, uh, sorry I haven’t called in a while. | 对不起 我很久没打电话给你了 |
[09:28] | It’s–it’s been hectic. | 一直很忙 |
[09:30] | Oh, there’s no need for apologies. | 不用道歉 |
[09:33] | I just wanted to get a look at you. | 我只是想看看你 |
[09:39] | Gabriela, I know you blame me for the divorce– | 加布里埃拉 我知道你怪我离婚 |
[09:43] | Yeah, well, you’re the one who wanted it. | 是啊 是你想离婚的 |
[09:44] | Well, your mother may have resisted it at first, | 你妈妈也许一开始的确不愿意 |
[09:46] | but now she’s happier. You can see that. | 但她现在的确更开心了 你也看到了 |
[09:49] | Yeah, she’s– she’s doing well now, yeah, | 没错 她…她现在是好多了 |
[09:51] | but it wasn’t easy. | 但是她当时很难熬 |
[09:53] | For either of us. | 对我们来说都是 |
[09:54] | I mean, she gets to see you and I don’t? | 我是说她可以经常看到你 而我不行 |
[09:57] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[09:58] | You can’t avoid your Papa forever. | 你不能永远躲着你爸爸 |
[10:07] | Everyone makes mistakes, | 所有人都会犯错 |
[10:08] | right? | 对吗 |
[10:12] | I’ll call you next week. | 我下周联系你 |
[10:14] | We’ll find a night where we can grab some dinner. | 我们约一天晚上一起吃个饭 |
[10:17] | I’d love that. | 乐意至极 |
[10:30] | Chief, what’s up? | 队长 什么事 |
[10:31] | Come on in, Severide. | 请进 西弗莱德 |
[10:36] | Hey, Anna’s parents wanted me to thank you for the flowers. | 安娜的父母让我谢谢你的花 |
[10:38] | Yeah. No worry. | 小意思 |
[10:42] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:44] | I just want to check in on you. | 我只是想看看你怎么样 |
[10:46] | See how Kannell is working out. | 问问坎奈尔干得怎么样 |
[10:49] | – Pretty good so far. – Glad to hear it. | -到目前为止还不错 -那就好 |
[10:51] | So my hope is that CFD will let us keep | 我希望芝加哥消防局能让我们保留 |
[10:54] | the five man squad, so we have to do the best we can | 这五人小队 所以我们得尽我们所能 |
[10:56] | to make him feel at home. | 让他感到舒适自在 |
[10:59] | Has he been complaining about anything? | 他抱怨了什么吗 |
[11:01] | – No. – Severide, | -没有 -西弗莱德 |
[11:02] | we’re just looking out for you and Kannell. | 我们就是担心你和坎奈尔 |
[11:05] | You’ve both been through a lot, and– | 你们俩都经历了很多… |
[11:06] | Yeah, we have, but here I am, | 没错 但我现在好好的 |
[11:09] | ready to do my job. If Kannell is not, | 准备好投入工作 如果坎奈尔没做好准备 |
[11:11] | he ought to stay home. | 他就应该待在家里 |
[11:14] | This is a firehouse. It’s not group therapy. | 这是消防局 不是咨询康复中心 |
[11:17] | – I’m sure he’s ready. – Great. | -他肯定准备好了 -很好 |
[11:18] | Then get off my back. Let me put him to work. | 那就别指挥我 让我给他安排工作 |
[11:42] | Uh, you don’t have to make a new pot. | 你不用重新煮一壶 |
[11:43] | That’s not decaf. | 那不是无咖啡因的 |
[11:45] | We don’t make decaf here. Like, ever. | 我们这里从来不煮无咖啡因的 |
[11:47] | Oh. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:54] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[11:56] | It is decaf. | 这是无咖啡因的 |
[11:57] | I was–I was pranking you. | 我在对你做恶作剧呢 |
[12:01] | – That’s your idea of a prank? – Yeah. | -你觉得这就是恶作剧 -是啊 |
[12:03] | What do you want from me? I’m not very good at them. | 你还能指望我怎么做 我不是很擅长 |
[12:05] | Well, that’s too bad | 那真是太糟糕了 |
[12:07] | because I am. | 因为我很擅长 |
[12:09] | And you just drew first blood. | 你刚刚打响了第一枪 |
[12:11] | Oh, jeez. | 天啊 |
[12:14] | Be afraid. | 颤抖吧 |
[12:16] | Well, who is this fine-looking gentleman? | 这位帅哥是谁啊 |
[12:19] | When a first responder gets severely injured on the job, | 当第一响应人员出勤受重伤时 |
[12:22] | workman’s comp rarely covers all costs that his family faces. | 赔偿金和他家庭面临的开销比往往是九牛一毛 |
[12:26] | Hey, Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[12:27] | At a firehouse, we do a thing where we pass a boot around | 在消防局里 我们经常传靴子 |
[12:30] | to raise money for the family of an injured firefighter. | 为他们家人或受伤的消防员募捐 |
[12:33] | – That really how I smile? – You look great. | -我笑起来真的是这样吗 -你看上去很棒 |
[12:36] | But this measure gives the citizens of Chicago | 但这个政策可以让芝加哥公民 |
[12:39] | a way to pass the boot for their first responders. | 都为第一响应人员往靴子里投钱 |
[12:41] | Hey, well said, Lieutenant. | 说得好 副队 |
[12:43] | – Yeah. – However, not everyone | -是啊 -然而 不是所有人 |
[12:45] | sees this measure in such simple terms. | 都觉得这项政策是如此简单 |
[12:48] | Matt Casey isn’t just an alderman. | 马特·凯西不仅仅是议员 |
[12:50] | He is also a lieutenant with the Chicago Fire Department. | 他还是芝加哥消防局的副队 |
[12:53] | Okay, who’s this phony? | 这个小丑是谁 |
[12:55] | So when he says, “We need to earmark funds | 所以当他说”我们得为第一响应人员 |
[12:58] | for our first responders,” | 募集善款” |
[12:59] | what he’s really talking about | 其实他所说的意思是 |
[13:01] | is lining the pockets of his fellow firefighters. | 让他们消防员中饱私囊 |
[13:04] | Smells an awful lot like self-dealing to me. | 在我看来绝对是假公济私的行为 |
[13:07] | It’s unethical. | 非常不道德 |
[13:09] | This city of Chicago deserves better. | 芝加哥市不该遭受这种对待 |
[13:11] | What does this guy have against firefighters? | 消防员招他惹他了 |
[13:13] | We’re lovable heroes. | 我们是可爱的英雄啊 |
[13:15] | I wouldn’t worry about this guy. | 不用太介意这家伙 |
[13:17] | Comes across like a jackass. | 他给我感觉就是个混蛋 |
[13:34] | I just heard from Capp and Tony. | 我刚跟卡普和托尼聊完 |
[13:35] | When were you gonna tell me about | 你打算什么时候告诉我 |
[13:37] | this conduct unbecoming charge? | 你被人指控行为不检 |
[13:38] | It’s a total scam, Lieutenant. | 都是误会 副队 |
[13:40] | It’s just this stupid incident that happened | 就是我在当保镖的时候 |
[13:42] | when I was on this bouncer gig. | 遇到点事 |
[13:44] | Mouch says I’m not gonna get suspended or anything. | 穆奇说不会害我停职查办什么的 |
[13:45] | Cruz, I don’t care. If something like that happens, | 克鲁兹 我不在乎 只要发生这种事 |
[13:47] | you gotta come talk to me. | 你得来跟我说一声 |
[13:50] | Yeah, you’re right. I should’ve, I– | 你说得对 我应该告诉你的 |
[13:52] | I just figured this is the last thing | 我只是觉得现在情况特殊 |
[13:54] | that you need to deal with right now. | 你可能不想为这件事操心 |
[13:58] | You’re right. | 你说对了 |
[14:09] | Jerry, Mouch again. | 杰瑞 还是我穆奇 |
[14:11] | Haven’t heard back from you and it’s a time-sensitive matter, | 你一直没联系我 这件事有点着急 |
[14:14] | so give me a call. Please. Thanks. | 打给我吧 拜托了 谢谢 |
[14:17] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[14:18] | With these bogus charges, | 这种虚假指控 |
[14:19] | I used to just make an appointment with Jerry, | 我一般都是约杰瑞见面 |
[14:21] | bring him a bottle of steak sauce from Gibson’s, | 给他带一瓶吉布森家牛排酱 |
[14:23] | and explain what really happened. | 解释一下真实情况 |
[14:25] | He red lines the complaint, and the charges get dropped. | 他就会直接删掉投诉 指控也会撤销 |
[14:29] | But he’s not calling me back. | 可他一直不回我电话 |
[14:32] | You know, the voice sounds different on his voicemail. | 对了 语音信箱里的声音也不一样了 |
[14:36] | Maybe he changed extensions. | 也许他换了号码 |
[14:37] | Never got the message. | 根本没收到留言 |
[14:39] | – I better tell Cruz. – No. No, no, no, no, no. | -我得告诉克鲁兹 -别别 |
[14:41] | That’ll just freak him out. | 你这样会吓到他 |
[14:43] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[14:45] | I’ll go straight to the CFD offices after shift, | 下班之后我直接去一趟芝加哥消防局办公室 |
[14:47] | find Jerry, and clear this whole thing up face to face. | 找到杰瑞 把这件事跟他当面说清楚 |
[14:55] | What’s the latest with your guy? | 你那边进展如何 |
[14:58] | Everything’s going gangbusters on that front. | 一切都非常顺利 |
[15:01] | Gonna meet with him tomorrow and set this right. | 明天去跟他见面 把事情搞定 |
[15:04] | You’re the best. | 你最好了 |
[15:08] | Ambulance 61, | 61号救护车 |
[15:09] | well-being check. | 健康检查 |
[15:12] | 2252 West 12th Street. | 西12大街2252号 |
[15:14] | Well-being check? | 健康检查 |
[15:15] | Three of my least favorite words. | 我最讨厌的四个字 |
[15:17] | I’ll give you my usual two-to-one odds. | 我有六成把握是什么 |
[15:19] | It’s a DOA. | 肯定已经死了 |
[15:22] | Phil–he lives alone. | 菲尔 他独居 |
[15:24] | Nice man. | 人不错 |
[15:26] | Epileptic. | 有癫痫病 |
[15:28] | Okay, here it is. | 就是这里 |
[15:31] | So Phil has a grown son in Michigan | 菲尔的成年儿子在密歇根 |
[15:33] | who hasn’t been able to reach him, | 说一直联系不上他 |
[15:34] | so he called me concerned. | 就很担心地给我打电话 |
[15:36] | Not concerned enough to visit, mind you, | 担心却不回来自己看看 |
[15:38] | just concerned enough to make it my problem. | 反而是给我找麻烦 |
[15:39] | Well, we’re here to help. | 我们来帮忙了 |
[15:42] | Chicago Fire Department! | 芝加哥消防局 |
[15:45] | Anybody here? Phil? | 有人在吗 菲尔 |
[16:08] | Is anything hurting, Phil? | 你哪里痛 菲尔 |
[16:10] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:10] | – Are you on any medication? – Ah, no, wha– | -你吃药了吗 -没有… |
[16:14] | Do you have something in your mouth, sir? | 你嘴里有什么东西吗 先生 |
[16:19] | Wha–I’m gonna need you to spit that out, sir. | 请你把嘴里的东西吐出来 先生 |
[16:20] | Whatever it is. Mm-mm. | 不管是什么 |
[16:22] | Sir, you could choke if you don’t– | 如果不吐出来可能会噎到… |
[16:23] | I can’t! | 吐不出来 |
[16:25] | Okay, well, what is that? | 好吧 是什么东西 |
[16:29] | That is a-a strong odor. | 这口气真重 |
[16:31] | Is it stuck? | 是卡住了吗 |
[16:33] | Let me see if I can– | 让我试试能不能… |
[16:38] | It’s his tongue. | 是他的舌头 |
[16:46] | Oh, jeez! | 天哪 |
[16:46] | Oh, God. Okay. Okay. | 天哪 好吧 好 |
[16:48] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 来 |
[16:50] | So you bit your tongue at some point | 你不小心咬到了舌头 |
[16:52] | and gangrene set in? | 后来生了坏疽 |
[16:54] | You’ve been lying here a while, huh? | 你已经在这里躺了很久 对吗 |
[16:56] | We’re gonna get some fluids in you, get you hydrated, | 我们帮你输点液 补充水分 |
[16:58] | and they can treat your tongue with antibiotics at the hospital, | 你的舌头需要在医院用抗生素治疗 |
[16:59] | so that’s where we’re gonna take you, okay? | 我们带你去医院 好吗 |
[17:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:03] | Deep breath in. | 深呼吸 |
[17:05] | Now, Phil, we’re gonna need you to get up | 菲尔 你得站起来 |
[17:07] | and get in the chair here. Can you do that? | 坐到那个轮椅上 你能做到吗 |
[17:09] | All right, here we go. | 好 走吧 |
[17:12] | You good? | 你还好吧 |
[17:16] | Good job. | 很好 |
[17:18] | There’s no way they’re saving that tongue. | 舌头是保不住了 |
[17:22] | I’m gonna swing by my dad’s place after shift. | 我这轮下班后要去看我爸 |
[17:25] | Show him a little love. | 表达下爱意 |
[17:35] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[17:37] | – Can I help you? – Oh, yeah, sorry. | -你有事吗 -是 抱歉 |
[17:38] | I was looking for Jerry Gorsky. | 我来找杰瑞·戈斯基 |
[17:40] | Did he–did he move offices? | 他换办公室了吗 |
[17:42] | Jerry retired. | 杰瑞退休了 |
[17:45] | – I had no idea. – I’m the new CFD legal counsel. | -我都不知道 -我是芝加哥消防局的新法律顾问 |
[17:48] | Here to help. | 有什么事找我吧 |
[17:49] | – Eric Hanover. – Oh, good to meet you, Hanover. | -艾瑞克·汉诺威 -幸会 汉诺威 |
[17:52] | I’m Randall McHolland. | 我是兰德尔·麦考兰 |
[17:53] | Sure. I remember your brief tenure as interim Union President. | 我记得你短暂地当过临时工会主席 |
[18:00] | Uh, okay. I’m here to get your help | 好吧 我过来找你 |
[18:03] | – with a firefighter at my house. Joe Cruz? – Ah, yes. | -是为了帮我们消防局的消防员乔·克鲁兹 -对 |
[18:06] | I was just reading about his case. | 我正打算看他的案子呢 |
[18:07] | Yeah, it’s a real bogus charge. | 欲加之罪而已 |
[18:09] | Cruz is a top-notch firefighter, | 克鲁兹是个一流的消防员 |
[18:11] | and a great guy. | 人也特别好 |
[18:13] | He was just doing his job | 他只是尽职工作 |
[18:15] | when he escorted that very intoxicated patron off the premises. | 将那位酩酊大醉的顾客送出酒吧 |
[18:19] | Which is why no criminal charges have been filed against him. | 因此对方也没提出任何刑事指控 |
[18:26] | So I hope you’ll agree | 所以我希望你同意 |
[18:29] | the CFD has no reason to pursue this conduct unbecoming charge. | 芝加哥消防局不会追究他行为不检一事 |
[18:38] | I know Jerry had a particular way of doing things, | 我知道杰瑞有自己的一套做事风格 |
[18:42] | but he’s not here anymore. | 但他已经退休了 |
[18:45] | Optics are important, | 部门形象非常重要 |
[18:47] | and going forward, | 而今后 |
[18:48] | we have no intention of making a claim disappear | 我们也不会因为这个人很好 |
[18:51] | simply because a firefighter may be a good guy. | 就撤销对这个人的指控 |
[18:54] | The merits of the case should be the focus. | 关注点应该在是非曲直上 |
[18:59] | See, I don’t know about “Optics,” | 我不懂”部门形象” |
[19:02] | but the merits of the case | 但是非曲直 |
[19:04] | are exactly what I’m talking about. | 就是我说的重点 |
[19:06] | Cruz didn’t do anything wrong. | 克鲁兹没做错事 |
[19:08] | And that’s what he can state at the hearing. | 他可以在听证会上证明自己的清白 |
[19:10] | So…you’re just going to take the word | 所以你就打算相信 |
[19:13] | of a drunken clubgoer over a decorated firefighter? | 一个酒吧醉汉 也不相信一个授勋的消防员吗 |
[19:16] | Like I said, | 我说过了 |
[19:18] | the CFD needs to protect its image and its reputation. | 芝加哥消防局要保护自己的形象和声誉 |
[19:28] | It’s just frustrating, Tamara. | 太令人沮丧了 塔玛拉 |
[19:31] | This is a good measure. | 这个方法非常好 |
[19:32] | It would actually make a difference in people’s lives. | 这会改善人们的生活 |
[19:34] | You don’t have to convince me, Matt. | 你不用说服我 马特 |
[19:36] | It never occurred to me somebody would try to | 我从没想过有人会把它想成是 |
[19:38] | characterize it as self-dealing. | 假公济私 |
[19:40] | Well, that’s ’cause you’re not as cynical as most politicians. | 因为你不像大多数政客那么愤世嫉俗 |
[19:43] | Blakeslee is gonna warp public perception of this thing | 布莱斯利会在投票之前 |
[19:45] | before it ever gets the vote. | 就向公众曲解此事 |
[19:47] | You know, a good friend of mine knows him. | 我的一个好朋友认识他 |
[19:50] | I’ll bet she could get him to take a call from me. | 她肯定能让他接我的电话 |
[19:52] | That is if you don’t mind me sticking my nose in– | 前提是你不介意我插手… |
[19:55] | No, no. I-I don’t mind at all, | 不不 我完全不介意 |
[19:56] | but what makes you think he’ll listen to you? | 但你凭什么觉得他会听你劝呢 |
[19:59] | Well, I got you to run for office, didn’t I? | 我说服你从政了 不是吗 |
[20:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:02] | I’ll never understand why you did that. | 我永远都不明白你这么做的原因 |
[20:04] | You’re much better suited for the job than me. | 你比我更适合这个职位 |
[20:06] | Yeah, but then I couldn’t shoot my mouth off, | 但那样我就不能跟人侃侃而谈了 |
[20:09] | and that’s my favorite pastime. | 这是我喜欢的消遣方式了 |
[20:12] | Oh, wow, you look beat, buddy. | 你看起来很没精神啊 兄弟 |
[20:13] | I just spent the past five hours | 我花了五个小时 |
[20:16] | poring over CFD regulations, | 仔细阅读了消防局的法规条例 |
[20:18] | and there’s some precedence that works in his favor, | 有一些优先权有助于他的案子 |
[20:21] | but I haven’t even broken the news to Cruz | 但我还没告诉克鲁兹 |
[20:24] | that he has to face a hearing. | 他要面临听证会的事 |
[20:26] | Ah, you know, just ease into it. | 你就含蓄地说一下吧 |
[20:28] | Nice and slow. | 别太直接 |
[20:29] | Casual, like it hasn’t even registered as a problem yet. | 闲聊中提一下 就好像这不是什么大事 |
[20:32] | Right. | 对啊 |
[20:33] | Easy, casual conversation. | 闲聊中顺带提一下 |
[20:36] | – Slowly get around to it. – Yeah. | -慢慢把话题引到上面去 -对 |
[20:40] | Hey, how’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
[20:42] | I can’t get him to toss the charge. | 我没法让他撤销指控 |
[20:44] | What? | 什么 |
[20:45] | But this could actually be better. | 但这样也许更好 |
[20:47] | Better than what? A firing squad? | 比什么更好 比枪决好吗 |
[20:48] | No, no, no. Listen to me. | 不不 听我说 |
[20:50] | Going to the hearing gives you a chance to speak | 出席听证会 让你有机会 |
[20:52] | directly to the brass and clear your name. | 直接向上级解释 洗清冤屈 |
[20:55] | I’ll represent you on behalf of the union, | 我会代表工会为你辩护 |
[20:57] | and we’ll make sure they understand | 我们会保证他们明白 |
[20:58] | these charges are totally unwarranted. | 这些指控都是毫无根据的 |
[21:01] | Well, uh, what if they disagree? | 他们要是不同意我们的说法怎么办 |
[21:04] | We’ll make them agree. | 我们会想办法让他们同意的 |
[21:05] | I’ve been reading up. We can do this. | 我一直在看条款 我们没问题的 |
[21:08] | But you also said we can get the whole thing tossed, so– | 但你之前也说我们可以撤销一切的 |
[21:11] | There’s some new hotshot in Jerry’s office | 杰瑞的办公室里来了个新人 |
[21:14] | trying to make a name for himself–that’s all. | 新官上任三把火 你懂的 |
[21:16] | This is different, this is direct to the top at a hearing. | 而这不同 听证会上你的意见直达高层 |
[21:19] | Sounds nerve-racking. | 听起来很伤脑筋啊 |
[21:21] | We’ll take care of this. | 我们能搞定的 |
[21:23] | Together. | 齐心协力 |
[21:24] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[21:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:29] | Yeah, all right, no. | 好吧 不 |
[21:31] | – I’ma try and stay positive. – There you go. | -我会保持乐观的 -这就对了 |
[21:40] | It’s a hell of a lot of money, Ramon. | 这是很大一笔钱 拉蒙 |
[21:43] | – Stop messing around! – I said I’d figure it out. | -别捣乱了 -我说了我会弄清楚的 |
[21:46] | You have no right just barging into my home! | 你无权这养闯进我家 |
[21:49] | And let me tell you someth– | 我跟你说 |
[21:53] | Gabriela, what are you doing here? | 加布里埃拉 你来这里干什么 |
[21:54] | Well, I thought I’d stop by, see you for– | 我就顺便过来 看看你 |
[21:56] | Yeah, but you don’t just come over without calling, all right? | 好吧 你不能不打招呼就来 |
[21:59] | Like you did at the firehouse? | 就像你不打招呼直接去消防队那样吗 |
[22:00] | – Look, honey– – Dad, what’s going on? | -听着 宝贝 -爸爸 怎么了 |
[22:02] | – All right, I’ll call you– – Dad, what’s going on? | -好吧 我回头再联 -爸爸 怎么了 |
[22:04] | I’ll call you tomorrow. You just need to go. All right? | 我明天给你电话 你现在得走了 好吗 |
[22:06] | Please, just go. | 拜托了 走吧 |
[22:10] | I don’t care, I want my money. | 我不管 我只要我的钱 |
[22:12] | Lower your voice in my home! | 在我家你小声点 |
[22:13] | I’m not! I want my money now! | 我不 我现在就要我的钱 |
[23:15] | Stella, hey. | 史黛拉 |
[23:16] | Look, I’m just gonna guess | 听着 我猜猜看 |
[23:18] | what’s happening in that apartment. | 这公寓里到底发生了什么 |
[23:20] | There’s an open beer. | 有一瓶开了的啤酒 |
[23:21] | Probably your third or fourth. | 可能是你喝的第三瓶还是第四瓶 |
[23:24] | There’s a game on TV | 电视上放着比赛 |
[23:26] | that you’re not really paying attention to, or better yet, | 但是你根本没看 可能是 |
[23:29] | “SportsCenter.” | 体育中心 |
[23:31] | And, uh, an empty fridge. | 冰箱全空 |
[23:37] | It’s only my second beer. | 我才喝到第二瓶啤酒 |
[23:40] | I figured that, uh… | 我想着 |
[23:42] | some kung pao and a movie were in order. | 吃点宫保鸡丁 看点电影会很不错 |
[23:46] | “Space Jam,” | 这是《空中大灌篮》 |
[23:47] | ’cause you said that you made it to every Bulls game you could | 因为你说过你小时候每一场公牛队的比赛 |
[23:50] | – as a kid. – That’s– | -你都会去 -你真是 |
[23:52] | that’s really thoughtful. | 太贴心了 |
[23:57] | But you’re not up for company, | 但你不需要人陪伴 |
[23:59] | or, uh, | 或者说 |
[24:01] | half-animated basketball sci-fi. | 你不想看半动画的篮球科幻片 |
[24:05] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:06] | Don’t be. I get it. | 不用抱歉 我明白的 |
[24:10] | I’m gonna leave you alone. | 那我就走了 |
[24:12] | Just promise that you’ll eat something. | 但你一定要答应我 你会吃东西 |
[24:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:21] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[24:49] | You gotta be kidding me. | 不是吧 |
[24:51] | To what do I owe the pleasure? | 我怎么有幸见到两位 |
[24:53] | Well, Matt, you know alderman Blakeslee. | 马特 你知道布莱斯利议员的 |
[24:55] | Yeah, of course. How are you, Mark? | 当然了 你还好吗 马克 |
[24:57] | Tamara said I need to hear the details | 塔玛拉说我需要听一下 |
[24:59] | of your, uh, first responders measure. | 你这个急救员措施的细节 |
[25:01] | That’s great. Generally, though, uh, | 那太好了 虽然一般来说 |
[25:03] | I don’t conduct council business while I’m on CFD time. | 我在消防队工作期间不处理议员的事情 |
[25:06] | I’m sorry, Matt. I-I didn’t realize… | 抱歉 马特 我没想到 |
[25:08] | It’s fine, Tamara. | 没关系的 塔玛拉 |
[25:10] | I don’t think my chief will mind, | 鉴于我们所谈的话题 |
[25:11] | considering the subject matter. | 我觉得我们队长应该不会介意 |
[25:13] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[25:16] | Herrmann, can you give Boden a heads-up? | 赫尔曼 你能去跟博登说一下吗 |
[25:17] | Oh, and ask Kannell to meet me in the briefing room? | 对了 让坎奈尔到会议室来找我 |
[25:20] | Yeah, sure thing. | 没问题 |
[25:24] | – Is Casey out here? – Uh, no. | -凯西在这里吗 -不在 |
[25:25] | He’s got a meeting with that slimeball alderman. | 他和那个混蛋议员有话要谈 |
[25:27] | Why? What’s the matter? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[25:27] | Cruz’s disciplinary hearing got switched to this morning. | 科鲁兹的纪律听证会调到今天早上了 |
[25:30] | They pulled him off shift, | 他们让他下了班 |
[25:31] | but if I’m gonna be there, I gotta get Casey’s permission. | 但如果我也要去的话 我需要凯西的批准 |
[25:33] | Well, he’s in the briefing room, should be out soon. | 他现在在会议室 应该很快就出来了 |
[25:35] | I mean, how long can politicians talk? | 政客们谈话能谈多久嘛 |
[25:40] | Two of my best friends died in that blast, | 那场爆炸夺走了我两个最好朋友的生命 |
[25:42] | and Farage barely survived. | 法拉奇勉强得以活命 |
[25:44] | His airway was badly burned, | 但他的呼吸道严重灼伤了 |
[25:46] | and he was hanging on by a thread for days. | 好几天他都生命垂危 |
[25:50] | A lot of surgeries, a lot of prayers. | 他做了很多手术 我们不停地为他祈祷 |
[25:53] | He pulled through, | 他撑过来了 |
[25:55] | but it’ll be months before he’s able to return to work. | 但他想要回来工作还需要好几个月 |
[25:58] | And even if his lungs heal, | 而且就算他的肺痊愈了 |
[26:00] | Farage is already showing signs of PTSD, | 法拉奇也已经出现了创伤后应激障碍的迹象 |
[26:03] | and our pension doesn’t automatically cover mental stress issues. | 而我们的养老金不包括精神压力问题 |
[26:06] | Meanwhile, he’s got two little girls at home, | 而且他还有两个女儿 |
[26:08] | and his wife has to travel for work. | 他妻子工作的地方离家很远 |
[26:10] | She used to schedule it around his shifts | 本来是根据他的排班时间上班 |
[26:13] | so he can mind the girls, but now, | 这样能轮流带孩子 但现在 |
[26:15] | they have to hire full-time childcare. | 他们必须得请全职保姆 |
[26:18] | Workers comp won’t pay for that. | 工伤赔偿不涵盖这一项 |
[26:20] | Listen, we’re not trying to pull a fast one here, Mark. | 我们不是想中饱私囊 马克 |
[26:24] | Farage needs our help. | 法拉奇需要我们的帮助 |
[26:28] | Jason, right? | 你叫杰森 对吗 |
[26:30] | Thank you for your service. | 感谢你的贡献 |
[26:31] | Thank you for listening, alderman. | 感谢你听我说话 议员 |
[26:36] | – See you at City Hall, Matt. – Yeah. | -我们市政厅见 马特 -好 |
[26:39] | – Tamara. – Mark. | -塔玛拉 -马克 |
[26:46] | That went pretty damn well. | 这次可真顺利 |
[26:47] | Casey, sorry to interrupt. | 凯西 抱歉打扰 |
[26:49] | I need to get to Cruz’s hearing. | 我需要去克鲁兹的听证会 |
[26:50] | What are you doing here? Go. | 那你还在这干嘛 去啊 |
[26:57] | Come on, Mouch. | 快来啊 穆奇 |
[27:04] | We’re ready, Cruz. | 我们准备好了 克鲁兹 |
[27:12] | Just–one… | 稍等 |
[27:15] | Are you trying to give me a heart attack? | 你是想把我吓出心脏病来吗 |
[27:16] | Sorry about that. | 对…不起 |
[27:21] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:22] | We got this. | 我们行的 |
[27:24] | No worries. | 别担心 |
[27:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:28] | As his union rep, you’re allowed to observe. | 作为他的工会代表 你可以旁听 |
[27:31] | You will not participate. We want to hear directly from Cruz. | 但不能参与听证 我们想听克鲁兹自己说 |
[27:33] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[27:35] | That is not how we’ve done it in the past. | 过去可不是这样的 |
[27:37] | I told you. We’ve streamlined the process. | 我说了 我们改进了听证程序 |
[27:39] | This is how things work now. | 现在就是这样 |
[27:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:45] | Okay, listen. | 听着 |
[27:47] | I’ve seen you handle plenty of stressful situations, Joe, | 我看过你应对很多的高压环境 乔 |
[27:51] | and this– | 而这次… |
[27:53] | this is when you shine. | 这次就是你发光的时候 |
[27:55] | Just go tell your side of the story. | 进去说出你的故事就好 |
[27:57] | I will be right next to you. | 我就在你身边 |
[28:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:16] | Excuse me, this office is for lieutenants only. | 抱歉 这是副队长的办公室 |
[28:19] | How’d it go with Blakeslee? | 和布莱斯利聊得怎么样 |
[28:20] | Yeah, good, I think. | 应该还不错 |
[28:23] | I’m hopeful. | 挺有希望 |
[28:23] | Great. | 真好 |
[28:27] | Still haven’t heard from your dad? | 还没你爸的消息吗 |
[28:28] | No. | 没有 |
[28:30] | Nope, I– | 没有 我… |
[28:32] | I can’t stop thinking about that conversation that I heard. | 我一直在想我听到的那段对话 |
[28:34] | Why does he owe that guy money? What’s going on with him? | 他为什么会欠那家伙钱 他是怎么了 |
[28:38] | I should’ve banged down that door and gone back inside. | 我就该撞开门回去的 |
[28:40] | No, you shouldn’t have. | 不 你不该 |
[28:42] | He made it clear he wants to handle it alone. | 他说了想自己处理的 |
[28:45] | – Whatever it is. – Should I call my mom? | -不管是什么 -我该打给我妈妈吗 |
[28:46] | That’s probably the last person | 他最不想牵扯进来的 |
[28:48] | he’d want to get involved. | 或许就是你妈妈了吧 |
[28:50] | – Yeah. Yeah. – I think | -是啊 -我觉得 |
[28:53] | you need to give Ramon a chance to solve his own problem. | 你该给拉蒙一个机会去解决自己的问题 |
[28:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:01] | But if I don’t hear from him by the weekend, | 但要是到周末他还没消息 |
[29:03] | I am going over there and I’m breaking down that door. | 我就过去撞门 |
[29:16] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[29:22] | Randall McHolland here. | 我是兰德尔·麦考兰 |
[29:25] | All right. | 好的 |
[29:29] | All right. | 好 |
[29:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:36] | What’d they say? | 他们怎么说 |
[29:41] | I’m sorry, Cruz. | 很遗憾 克鲁兹 |
[29:43] | They’re suspending you for 60 days without pay. | 他们要对你停薪停职60天 |
[29:49] | It could’ve been worse. | 也可能更糟的 |
[29:50] | – You’re not losing your job. – You just thanked them. | -你毕竟没丢工作 -你还谢了他们 |
[29:53] | – I heard you. – What? | -我听到了 -什么 |
[29:54] | You said, “Thank you.” | 你说 “谢谢” |
[29:57] | Wha– | 什… |
[29:59] | What is wrong with you, Mouch? | 你在搞什么 穆奇 |
[30:02] | All you have done for three days | 你这三天来就只会 |
[30:04] | is sit on that couch and tell me | 坐在沙发上安慰我 |
[30:06] | that everything was gonna be fine, | 一切都会没事的 |
[30:07] | but you had no idea about anything. | 可你根本什么都不知道 |
[30:11] | Mouch, you are so out of touch | 穆奇 你太脱节了 |
[30:14] | that you don’t know who works for the CFD, | 已经不知道是谁在局里工作 |
[30:16] | or what the procedures are. | 或者流程是怎样了 |
[30:17] | You couldn’t even show up to my hearing on time. | 甚至都不能准时去我的听证会 |
[30:18] | – I– – No, Mouch. | -我… -不 穆奇 |
[30:21] | I did what you said. | 我按你说的做了 |
[30:23] | I told my side of the story, but it did no good, | 说出了我的故事 但那没用 |
[30:26] | and now my life is in ruins because– | 现在我的生活毁了 就因为… |
[30:29] | Truck 81, Ambulance 61, | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 |
[30:31] | multi-vehicle accident, | 多车事故 |
[30:33] | intersection of North Odgen and Grand. | 奥登北路和格兰德路交叉口 |
[30:36] | I’m sorry I let you down, Cruz. | 对不起我让你失望了 克鲁兹 |
[31:19] | He just blew through the light. | 他突然冲过红绿灯 |
[31:20] | – Nothing we could do. – The biker? | -我们也没办法 -摩托车吗 |
[31:22] | Yeah. Must’ve been going 70, like a bat out of hell. | 对 肯定超过70迈 跟棒球一样飞过去 |
[31:24] | – And where is he? – Up there. | -他在哪儿 -那上面 |
[31:33] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[31:44] | Kidd, get up there, have a look. | 基德 上去看看 |
[31:46] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[31:53] | Hey, Mouch, get the Hurst tool cutters. | 穆奇 拿赫斯特钳来 |
[31:55] | – Let’s get these doors open. – Copy that. | -我们要把门打开 -收到 |
[31:57] | Fire Department! Can you hear me? | 消防队 你能听到我吗 |
[31:59] | – What’s his condition? – I don’t know, I can’t see him. | -他什么情况 -我不知道 看不到他 |
[32:01] | – There’s cargo everywhere. – All right, stay there. | -到处都是纸箱 -好的 在那儿待着 |
[32:02] | We’re gonna pop the doors. Get in through the back. | 我们要开门从后面进去 |
[32:04] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[32:05] | I said Hurst tool cutters, Mouch. | 我说赫斯特钳 穆奇 |
[32:07] | – You did? – I did. | -你说了吗 -说了 |
[32:09] | – I thought you said– – Go back and get them! | -我以为你说 -回去拿 |
[32:11] | No, no, no. I’ll get it, Lieutenant. | 不不不 我去拿 副队 |
[32:13] | Got it. | 我来 |
[32:14] | I got it for you. | 我帮你拿 |
[32:16] | Fire Department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[32:35] | – Got it. – All right. | -好了 -好了 |
[32:38] | – Our luck. – Yeah. | -运气好 -是的 |
[32:39] | Let’s cut our way in. | 我们切个入口进去 |
[32:42] | – Otis, need a K12. – Copy. | -奥蒂斯 需要一把K12 -收到 |
[32:50] | – Hey, where’s that saw? – Right here, Lieutenant! | -电锯在哪 -来了 副队 |
[32:53] | – Kidd, clear to cut? – I think so. | -基德 可以切割了吗 -应该可以 |
[32:55] | He must be pretty deep. | 他肯定在很深的地方 |
[32:56] | – Up? – Yep. | -上吗 -好 |
[32:58] | Got it. | 行 |
[33:25] | Got it. | 好了 |
[33:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:41] | Got him! | 找到了 |
[33:49] | – Can we get a C-collar? – Yeah. | -能拿个护颈吗 -好的 |
[33:51] | I got a tib-fib compound fracture, | 腓骨胫骨开放骨折 |
[33:53] | multiple lacerations to the face. | 面部多处撕裂 |
[33:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:57] | All right. | 好的 |
[34:01] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[34:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:14] | Got him? | 接住了吗 |
[34:14] | We got him. | 接住了 |
[34:19] | Got it? | 行吗 |
[34:21] | Head injury. Left pupil’s blown. | 头部受伤 左瞳外露 |
[34:23] | He’s seizing. We gotta restrain him! | 他在抽搐 我们得控制住他 |
[34:26] | All right, I’ll call Med. Get an order of Versed. | 我打电话给医院 拿一剂咪达锉伦 |
[34:28] | Let’s get him on the ambulance. | 把他送上救护车 |
[34:29] | Got it. | 好的 |
[34:31] | All right, guys. | 好了 |
[34:33] | Let’s wrap it up. | 收拾东西吧 |
[34:35] | Ladders and tools back in the truck. | 梯子和工具收回车上 |
[34:37] | All right. | 好的 |
[34:41] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[34:42] | I guess I didn’t have my radio turned up enough. | 可能是无线电声音不够大 |
[34:45] | Mouch. No big deal. | 穆奇 没关系的 |
[35:05] | Have a good one, guys. | 今天很棒 |
[35:07] | See you next time. | 下次再见 |
[35:11] | What are you working on? | 你在忙什么 |
[35:14] | I think I found a way to fit another tree on the jacket dryer. | 我好像可以在干衣机上多按一个衣架 |
[35:16] | Trying to work out what parts I’m gonna need. | 正在考虑我需要什么部件 |
[35:19] | Figured I’d get it done before next shift. | 应该可以在下次上班前完成 |
[35:21] | If that’s how you want to spend your downtime. | 你要这样利用你的下班时间啊 |
[35:24] | I don’t like sitting around my place these days. | 我最近不喜欢待在自己家里 |
[35:27] | Just too quiet, you know? | 太安静了 |
[35:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:44] | Hey, guys. Thanks for agreeing to meet. | 谢谢你们同意见面 |
[35:47] | I just want to finalize the draft language | 我只是想敲定这个草案 |
[35:48] | and make sure the measure’s retroactive. | 确保这个措施有效力 |
[35:53] | Okay, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[35:56] | Matt, you’re moving pretty fast on this. | 马特 这事你太急进了 |
[35:57] | The truth is, the current political climate | 其实 现在的政治局面 |
[35:59] | just isn’t right for it. | 不适合这事 |
[36:00] | The–the curr– | 现 现在 |
[36:02] | I’m–I’m not following. | 我 我不太理解 |
[36:03] | I thought you guys were on board. | 我以为你们都同意了 |
[36:05] | It’s a good measure, Matt, | 这个措施很好 马特 |
[36:06] | but we can’t support it right now. | 但我们现在不能支持 |
[36:07] | Not with Blakeslee sharpening his knives. | 布莱斯利现在正在磨刀 |
[36:09] | No. No, no. I told you. I met with Blakeslee. | 不不不 我跟你们说过 我见过布莱斯利 |
[36:12] | He’s on board. | 他同意的 |
[36:14] | Why is that funny? | 笑什么 |
[36:15] | That’s Blakeslee’s super power. | 这就是布莱斯利的超能力 |
[36:17] | He makes everyone think he’s on their side, | 他让每个人都觉得他跟他们是盟友 |
[36:18] | but he hasn’t changed his position. | 但他的立场没变 |
[36:20] | He’s turned this thing into a political land mine. | 他把这事变成了一个政治地雷 |
[36:23] | Sorry, Matt, but I can’t get near it right now. | 抱歉 马特 现在我不能靠近它 |
[36:26] | Maybe we’ll try again next year. | 明年再试试吧 |
[36:29] | Maybe. | 好吧 |
[36:43] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[36:47] | 60 days without pay is an eternity. | 60天无薪停职简直就是地狱 |
[36:50] | I can barely afford rent as it is. | 现在我都快付不起房租了 |
[36:53] | I don’t even know if I’m gonna have a job | 我都不知道等我回来 |
[36:55] | waiting for me when I get back. | 还有没有我的职位 |
[36:56] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[37:04] | Hey, listen. You gotta know Mouch did his best. | 听我说 你要知道穆奇尽力了 |
[37:06] | Yeah, you’re gonna feel a lot better | 对 如果你原谅他 |
[37:08] | if you just forgive him. | 那你会好受很多 |
[37:10] | Yeah. Right. | 说得对 |
[37:18] | Wish he had decided to storm out before I made him a fresh beer. | 我给他上这杯啤酒前他就决定走就好了 |
[37:22] | First, they’ll send you to the home office in Fort Wayne | 首先 他们会让你去韦恩堡的家庭办公室 |
[37:25] | for a couple days training, get familiar with the product. | 接受几天培训 熟悉一下产品 |
[37:28] | Then they’ll pair you up with an experienced rep, | 然后他们会让你跟一个有经验的代理结对 |
[37:30] | and you’ll start going on sales calls right away. | 这样你就可以马上开始销售了 |
[37:33] | – That quick, huh? – Nothing to it. | -那么快 -就是这么简单 |
[37:35] | Here. | 来 |
[37:37] | Eddie Szymanski does all the hiring. | 艾迪·西曼斯基负责人事工作 |
[37:40] | You tell him you know me, | 你跟他说认识我 |
[37:41] | he’ll set you up. | 他会帮你安排 |
[37:44] | You got this. | 你没问题的 |
[37:50] | – Christopher. – Hey, Ramon! | -克里斯托弗 -拉蒙 |
[37:52] | – How are you doing? – Good. Thanks. | -你好吗 -很好 谢谢 |
[37:54] | Is my Gabriela around? | 我的加布里埃拉在吗 |
[37:56] | Uh, no. She’s off tonight. | 不在 她今晚休息 |
[37:57] | – Did you try her cell? – No, it’s not that important. | -你打她电话了吗 -不用 也不是要紧事 |
[37:59] | I just thought I’d pop in and say hello. | 我就来打声招呼 |
[38:03] | – All right. – Now that I’m here, I guess I’ll take a beer. | -好 -既然来都来了 那我就喝杯啤酒吧 |
[38:08] | Sure thing! You know what, just for you, | 没问题 给你特惠 |
[38:11] | first one…half-price. | 第一杯半价 |
[38:17] | – Herrmann. – Right. | -赫尔曼 -知道 |
[38:20] | I mean, the way these guys gave in to Blakeslee– | 他们向布莱斯利屈服的样子 |
[38:22] | it’s embarrassing. | 真是太丢人了 |
[38:25] | They folded like a cheap tent in a stiff wind. | 他们就像一阵大风下的廉价帐篷一样缩了 |
[38:28] | Good ideas don’t rise on their own merits. | 一看他们就不是什么想到好点子的人 |
[38:30] | It’s all back-channel BS and positioning and alliances. | 就只会后面扯淡 想着怎么上位结盟 |
[38:35] | Babe, you need help finding something? | 亲爱的 要我帮你找什么吗 |
[38:37] | Sorry, I’m looking for my dark gray jacket. | 抱歉 我在找我的深灰色外套 |
[38:39] | Oh, my favorite. | 我最喜欢的 |
[38:42] | Nope. Nope. | 不是 不是 |
[38:49] | What are you gonna do about Blakeslee? | 布莱斯利的事你要怎么办 |
[38:53] | What I’m gonna do is… | 我要… |
[38:56] | forget about politics. Enjoy date night. | 忘记政治 享受今晚的约会 |
[39:01] | And I’m gonna make you forget about it, too. | 我也会让你忘记这件事 |
[39:04] | Is that a fact? | 是吗 |
[39:06] | – How’re you gonna do that? – Well… | -你要怎么做 -这个嘛 |
[39:15] | Why is Herrmann bothering me? | 赫尔曼为什么来烦我 |
[39:22] | You were saying. | 你继续 |
[39:24] | I was saying– | 我 是说… |
[39:32] | Herrmann, what’s up? | 赫尔曼 怎么了 |
[39:41] | Hey, take it easy, Mr. Dawson. | 悠着点 道森先生 |
[39:43] | Take your hands off of me. | 把手拿开 |
[39:45] | – I’m fine. – Sorry. | -我没事 -抱歉 |
[39:46] | We tried to get him into a cab. It just wasn’t happening. | 我们想给他打车 但他不走 |
[39:48] | I’m not a child. | 我不是小孩子 |
[39:50] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[39:54] | – Gabriela. – Yeah. Come on. Let’s– | -加布里埃拉 -走吧 我们… |
[39:57] | let’s get you home. Come on. | 我们回家 走 |
[39:58] | Gabriela, I– | 加布里埃拉 我… |
[40:01] | I screwed it all up. | 我把一切都搞砸了 |
[40:03] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[40:06] | Your mother– | 你妈妈… |
[40:07] | she knew how to take care of everything. | 她知道怎么处理好一切 |
[40:10] | Me, the house, the bills. | 我 房子 账单 |
[40:14] | I’ve got nothing. | 我一无所有了 |
[40:16] | What do you mean, you have nothing? | 这话什么意思 |
[40:19] | I went through all of my retirement money. | 我的退休金都花光了 |
[40:24] | I can’t even-I can’t even pay for the– | 我甚至…我甚至交不起… |
[40:27] | the new place anymore. | 交不起房租了 |
[40:29] | The landlord wants to kick me out. | 房东要赶我走 |
[40:33] | Gabriela, I’ve got nothing. | 加布里埃拉 我一无所有了 |
[40:45] | You got me. | 你还有我 |
[40:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:58] | Come on, Papa. | 走 爸爸 |
[41:01] | Come on. | 走 |
[41:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:06] | Okay. | 走吧 |