时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | This is Anna. She’s my son’s main squeeze. | 这是安娜 她是我儿子的炮友 |
[00:03] | Do me a favor. Will you get this young lady a cocktail? | 帮忙给这位女士上一杯鸡尾酒 |
[00:05] | Actually, I, um– I have to go. | 其实我…我得走了 |
[00:08] | What? | 什么 |
[00:10] | Hey, I’m sorry. Look, I know what you’re thinking, | 对不起 我知道你在想什么 |
[00:12] | but I told you: Benny’s not me. | 但我告诉过你 本尼不是我 |
[00:14] | We’re wrong for each other, Kelly, | 我们不合适 凯利 |
[00:15] | and I think we’ve been idiots not to see it. | 我觉得我们之前一直没看清简直就是白痴 |
[00:19] | He cracked a rib doing compressions. | 他按压的时候压断了一根肋骨 |
[00:20] | You knew you were supposed to observe only, correct? | 你明知自己只能观察对吧 |
[00:22] | It was my order, sir. | 是我的命令 先生 |
[00:23] | You’ve been ordered to mandatory retraining. | 上面下达指令要求你们必须重新受训 |
[00:25] | Next shift. | 下一班就开始 |
[00:31] | Okay, so, you’ve done this before. | 你以前接受过这种训练 |
[00:33] | Are the quizzes open-book, | 测试是开卷的吗 |
[00:34] | or should I invest in flashcards? | 还是说我得抄小卡片 |
[00:35] | Um, I sort of erased that experience from my memory. | 这段记忆被我抹除得差不多了 |
[00:38] | Disciplinary training is less like college | 纪律训练不像大学里那种课 |
[00:39] | and more like traffic school. | 更像是驾校 |
[00:42] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[00:43] | – Getting a seat. – In the back? | -找位置 -在后面吗 |
[00:45] | Morning, folks. | 早上好 |
[00:49] | These are fine. | 就坐前面吧 |
[00:49] | Sorry to drag you all in here on such a glorious day. | 如此美好的一天 抱歉让大家来到这里 |
[00:53] | I’m Edgar Flores, | 我叫埃德加·弗洛雷斯 |
[00:54] | and welcome to Advanced Cardiovascular. | 欢迎大家来上心血管疾病高级课 |
[00:58] | Wait. Is this 506 or 507? | 等等 这里是506还是507 |
[01:01] | It’s 507. | 这里是507 |
[01:03] | All right. My bad. | 好吧 不好意思 |
[01:10] | Listen up. This is EMS Retraining A. | 听好了 这里是急救重训A |
[01:13] | If you’re here, it means you already screwed up | 如果你来到了这里 那说明你已经搞砸了 |
[01:16] | or pissed someone off once, | 或者惹恼过某个人了 |
[01:18] | so for your own sakes, you better get wise right now. | 所以劝你们一句 最好放聪明点 |
[01:20] | There will be no talking, no texting, | 在我的课上不许聊天 发信息 |
[01:23] | no monkey business in my classroom. | 不许做课程无关的事 |
[01:24] | You break those rules, | 敢违反规则 |
[01:25] | and it’s back to IAS for the lot of you. | 那就等着内务部来审查吧 |
[01:28] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[01:36] | Connie. | 康妮 |
[01:38] | Uh, welcome back. How was the trip? | 欢迎回来 一路怎么样 |
[01:42] | It was fine. | 还不错 |
[01:47] | Um, this is Marcy. | 这是马尔西 |
[01:49] | She was filling in while you were out. | 你不在的时候她填的缺 |
[01:52] | Thought it would be good to keep her around a little bit longer. | 我想可以多留她一段时间 |
[01:54] | You know, many hands make lighter work. | 人多力量大嘛 |
[01:56] | Hmm, do they? | 是吗 |
[02:00] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[02:08] | Hi. It’s Anna. Leave me a message | 我是安娜 请留言 |
[02:09] | and I’ll call you back. | 我会回电的 |
[02:12] | Yeah. Hey. It’s Kelly. | 喂 我是凯利 |
[02:14] | Um, I just want to talk. | 我只想谈谈 |
[02:18] | Just trying to understand what happened. | 我只想知道到底怎么了 |
[02:21] | I’m on shift. Call if you can. | 我在当班 有空回电 |
[02:23] | Hey. So, a few of us | 我们几个 |
[02:26] | were talking about hitting up the lanes after shift. | 想下班后去赛几圈 |
[02:29] | You and Anna want to team up? | 你和安娜一队吗 |
[02:30] | She’s not returning my calls. | 她不回我电话 |
[02:33] | You serious? | 真的吗 |
[02:34] | – What did you do? – Wish I knew. | -你做了什么 -我也想知道 |
[02:40] | Squad 3. Vehicle pin-in. | 3号抢险车 有人被困车中 |
[02:42] | 1300 West Taylor. | 西泰勒路1300号 |
[02:50] | There it is. | 在那里 |
[02:54] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[02:57] | Transmission again? | 又是变速器吗 |
[02:58] | Third call in a row it’s been doing this. | 这是连着第三次出现这种情况了 |
[03:04] | Just forget it. Just pull over. We’ll hoof it. | 别管了 靠边停车 我们走过去 |
[03:09] | Cruz, you come with me. Tony, Capp, jaws and tool bag. | 克鲁兹 跟我来 托尼 卡普带上工具包 |
[03:12] | Got it. | 好的 |
[03:13] | That thing electric? | 那是电动车 |
[03:15] | It looks like the car’s still energized. | 车辆好像还处于发动状态 |
[03:18] | Yeah, we’ll approach from the side. | 我们从侧面靠近 |
[03:19] | Those body panels could be charged. | 车侧板可能都有电 |
[03:23] | Help me! I’m–I’m stuck! | 救命 我卡住了 |
[03:25] | Just hang in there, okay? Just gonna make sure it’s safe. | 坚持住 我们得确保安全 |
[03:28] | – We’ll get you out. – Okay. | -我们会救你出来 -好 |
[03:31] | Whoa! Lieutenant! | 副队 |
[03:42] | – Hey! Capp, Tony, let’s move! – Coming in! | -卡普 托尼 快点 -来了 |
[03:45] | Please! Please help me! | 求你们了 救我 |
[03:49] | How do we cut this guy out without getting electrocuted? | 我们要怎么在不触电的情况下把他救出来 |
[03:51] | We got to break the circuit from the emergency shut-off. | 我们得通过紧急开关切断供电 |
[03:54] | Where’s that? | 在哪里 |
[03:55] | Uh, give me a minute and I’ll tell you. | 给我一分钟就知道了 |
[03:57] | One wrong cut, body gets charged, we all get zapped. | 只要切错了 车身就会充电 我们都完了 |
[04:00] | All right, hey, bud, you sit tight. | 伙计 你别紧张 |
[04:03] | Uh, okay, uh, we got to cut out the rear quarter panel, | 好 我们得切开后车板 |
[04:07] | find the main power cable, | 找到主电缆 |
[04:09] | and that connects the motor to the battery. | 那个将马达和电池相连 |
[04:12] | How do we know when we see that? | 怎么辨认 |
[04:14] | – Should be orange? – Beautiful. | -应该是橙色 -棒 |
[04:17] | All right. Let’s go. | 好 动手吧 |
[04:39] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[04:41] | Yeah. Looks like it. | 看起来像是 |
[04:43] | All right. Cable cutters. | 好 电缆剪 |
[04:45] | All right, you guys, stand back in case this thing pops. | 你们往后站 小心这玩意儿爆了 |
[04:56] | All right, let’s get him out of there! | 好 救他出来 |
[04:58] | All right, got it. We’re clear. | 好了 安全 |
[05:00] | Jaws! | 锯子 |
[05:07] | All right. | 好 |
[05:17] | Give ’em a hand! | 帮帮他们 |
[05:25] | – Hey, still no good, Tony? – Nothing. | -还是不行吗 托尼 -不行 |
[05:28] | Squad 3 to main. | 3号抢险车呼叫总部 |
[05:31] | We’re still on scene here at 1300 West Taylor. | 我们还在西泰勒路1300号的现场 |
[05:33] | We got a busted transmission. Requesting assistance. | 交通工具损坏 请求支援 |
[05:36] | Copy that, Squad 3. We’ll send a team to your location. | 收到 3号抢险车 我们会派小队去你们那里 |
[05:39] | Hang tight. | 请等待 |
[05:42] | Hey, Cruz? Will you do me a favor | 克鲁兹 帮我个忙 |
[05:44] | and just give me a shout when the service team gets here? | 服务小队到了时叫我一声 |
[05:46] | – I’ll be back in a minute. – Yeah, you got it. | -我一会儿就回来 -没问题 |
[05:49] | Hey, guys, I need your help with something. | 各位 我需要你们帮忙 |
[05:50] | – Shoot. – Marcy. | -说吧 -马尔西 |
[05:52] | If we don’t do something, Connie’s gonna eat her alive. | 如果我们不做点什么 康妮会把她生吞活剥 |
[05:55] | Ah, the first moment I met that girl, | 我遇见那姑娘的第一刻 |
[05:57] | I gave her two shifts, tops. | 就觉得她最多能撑两次轮班 |
[05:58] | – Exactly. That’s why I think– – Oh, hold up. Come on. | -没错 所以我认为 -等等 拜托 |
[06:01] | Two shifts? Give her some credit. A month. | 两次轮班 信任她点吧 我觉得一个月 |
[06:04] | How long she lasts isn’t really what we’re talking about. | 我们聊的其实不是她能撑多久 |
[06:06] | A month? Are you out of your mind? | 一个月 你疯了吗 |
[06:08] | I know Connie. No way she lasts a week. | 我了解康妮 她不可能撑一周 |
[06:10] | – Guys, focus. – You sure about that? | -各位 专注 -你确定吗 |
[06:12] | You want to put your money where your mouth is? | 你愿意下注吗 |
[06:13] | Gladly. Ten bucks. | 很乐意 赌十块 |
[06:15] | – Twenty. – Done. | -二十块 -成交 |
[06:18] | You know, somehow I feel like we got off track here. | 不知怎么我觉得我们偏题了 |
[06:31] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[06:32] | Sorry to crash your digs. | 抱歉来你们地盘 |
[06:34] | Got assigned a temporary change of quarters | 3号抢险车现在脱不开身 |
[06:35] | while Squad 3’s tied up. | 我们被临时调来了这里 |
[06:37] | Good to have you. | 谢谢你们过来 |
[06:40] | Wha– | 什么 |
[06:42] | What’s up? | 好吗 |
[06:44] | Good to see you, man. You still floating? | 很高兴见到你 你还在调动吗 |
[06:46] | Nah, pulled a permanent post here on 6 back in July. | 没有 7月份就在6队有固定职位了 |
[06:49] | Had to lock him down once we realized | 我们意识到他扑克牌玩得很烂 |
[06:51] | how much he sucks at Hold ‘Em. | 就把他留下了 |
[06:53] | Guys, Jason Kannell. Came up in the same neighborhood. | 各位 这是杰森·坎奈尔 跟我同一个小区 |
[06:56] | Oh, I bet you got some stories, huh? | 你肯定知道点故事吧 |
[06:58] | Ooh. Sworn to secrecy. | 我发誓保密了 |
[07:01] | But I’ll tell you this: Matt was my inspiration | 但我跟你说 马特鼓舞了我 |
[07:04] | – for joining the CFD. – Nah. | -加入芝加哥消防局 -没有啦 |
[07:06] | – Seriously? – Once he snuck through the academy, | -真的吗 -他偷偷溜进学院时 |
[07:08] | I knew I needed to apply. | 我就知道我得申请 |
[07:09] | Had to be around to clean up whatever mess he makes. | 得来收拾他的烂摊子 对吧 |
[07:11] | Am I right? | 对吧 |
[07:12] | Much appreciated. | 我很感激 |
[07:21] | Help you with something? | 要帮忙吗 |
[07:23] | Yeah. I’m looking for Anna Turner. | 嗯 我在找安娜·特纳 |
[07:24] | – I’m a friend. – Oh, she’s not in. | -我是她朋友 -她不在 |
[07:27] | Do you know when she’ll be back? | 你知道她什么时候回来吗 |
[07:29] | She took leave yesterday. | 她昨天请假了 |
[07:30] | Leave? For how long? | 请假 多长时间 |
[07:34] | Didn’t say. | 没说 |
[07:36] | – Did she say why? – Mm-mm. | -她说原因了吗 -没有 |
[07:44] | But if you see her, can you do me a favor? | 如果你看见了她 能帮我个忙吗 |
[07:46] | Sure. | 行啊 |
[07:49] | Becca’s been asking about her. | 贝卡在问起她 |
[07:51] | They usually start the day off with a story. | 她们早上一般会讲故事 |
[07:54] | Do you mind letting her know that she says hi? | 你介意告诉她 贝卡打了招呼吗 |
[07:56] | Yeah. Will do. Thanks. | 我会说的 谢谢 |
[08:05] | When we hand over our trauma victim, | 我们移交伤员时 |
[08:06] | we’re gonna keep in our mind the MIST protocol. | 得记住MIST协议 |
[08:10] | We’re gonna describe the Mechanism of the injury, | 要描述受伤机制 |
[08:15] | the extent of the injury itself, | 受伤严重程度 |
[08:17] | report the vital signs of the injury, | 描述伤者的生命体征 |
[08:19] | and after that… | 之后 |
[08:21] | anyone? | 有谁知道吗 |
[08:25] | Gabriela Dawson? | 加布里埃拉·道森 |
[08:28] | – Sorry? – The T in the MIST protocol. | -什么 -MIST协议中的T |
[08:30] | What does it stand for? | 代表了什么 |
[08:34] | Take ’em to the hospital? | 带他们去医院吗 |
[08:38] | – Is that a joke? – No. It’s just | -这是玩笑吗 -不是 只是 |
[08:40] | we do 20 hand-offs a shift. | 我们一次轮班中要移交20次伤员 |
[08:42] | I mean, at this point, we have a mind-meld | 所以我们和医院的接待人员 |
[08:44] | with the hospital intake staff. | 都是心有灵犀了 |
[08:46] | There’s no time for word games. | 没时间玩文字游戏 |
[08:51] | You can put your hand down now. | 你可以把手放下来了 |
[08:54] | The T stands for Treatments administered. | T代表执行治疗 |
[09:00] | Turn to page 232. Sepsis. | 翻到232页 败血症 |
[09:05] | Psst. Psst. Hey, Marcy. Marcy, hey. | 马尔西 马尔西 等等 |
[09:07] | Hey. Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:09] | I’m great. I just wanted to swing by | 我很好 我就是想 |
[09:10] | and just pass along a few pro tips | 给你几个小建议 |
[09:13] | when it comes to dealing with Connie. | 和康妮打交道的建议 |
[09:16] | I don’t follow. | 我不懂 |
[09:17] | How do I put this? There are ground rules, okay? | 怎么说呢 有几个基本规则 |
[09:20] | You don’t ask questions, you know? | 你不能问问题 |
[09:22] | You avoid making eye contact. | 避免眼神交流 |
[09:24] | She may perceive that as a challenge. | 她可能会认为那是挑衅 |
[09:26] | Brian, super sweet, | 布莱恩 你真贴心 |
[09:28] | but I think you’re overreacting just a tad. | 但我觉得你像小孩子一样反应过激了 |
[09:30] | I–it’s not an overreaction. You just don’t know her. | 我…这不是反应过激 你只是不了解她 |
[09:36] | Is it too late to get in on the betting? | 现在下注是不是太晚了 |
[09:38] | – Oh, no. – Okay. Okay. | -当然了 -好吧 |
[09:41] | Truck 81. Ambo 97. Trapped person. | 81号云梯车 97号救护车 人员受困 |
[09:44] | Corner of Bosworth and Greenview. | 博斯沃斯和绿景交界 |
[09:54] | What have we got? | 什么情况 |
[09:55] | Tenant refusing to comply with an eviction notice. | 租客无视驱逐公告 |
[10:00] | Dude’s a nutball. He’s been given multiple warnings | 这家伙是个混蛋 过去几周他已经收到过 |
[10:03] | the past few weeks. | 好几次警告了 |
[10:05] | Every time I broach the subject, he becomes erratic. | 每次我和他说这个话题 他就变得很古怪 |
[10:08] | Should’ve called you people sooner. | 本该早点叫你们的 |
[10:09] | Not sure how we’re supposed to help. | 我们可能帮不上忙 |
[10:11] | Oh, you’ll see. | 看看就知道了 |
[10:14] | -Marvin. -Go away! | -马文 -滚开 |
[10:16] | Marvin, you have some visitors here. | 马文 有人要见你 |
[10:17] | Get out! I need to be here! | 滚 我必须要待在这里 |
[10:23] | Marvin, want to tell me what happened? | 马文 能告诉我发生了什么事吗 |
[10:25] | I have to be here. I made a promise. | 我必须待在这里 我承诺过的 |
[10:28] | You’re not looking so hot. | 你看起来很冷的样子 |
[10:30] | Crush syndrome. The concrete’s expanding, | 挤压综合征 混凝土膨胀了 |
[10:33] | restricting blood flow. | 抑制了血流量 |
[10:34] | We got to get fluids in this guy fast. | 我们要快点给他输液 |
[10:36] | – Otis, we need the chisels. – Copy that. | -奥蒂斯 我们需要凿子 -收到 |
[10:38] | Marvin, we’re with the fire department. | 马文 我们是消防局的 |
[10:40] | The concrete you’re in is killing you. | 这些混凝土会要了你的命 |
[10:42] | – We have to get you out. – Get the hell away from me! | -我们要救你出来 -给我滚 |
[10:45] | Marvin, listen. | 马文 听着 |
[10:46] | There’s saline and bi-carb in this, okay? | 这里有生理盐水和碳酸氢盐好吗 |
[10:48] | It’s gonna save your life. | 会救你的命的 |
[10:49] | – No, no, no. – Hey, Marvin. Look at me. | -不不不 -马文 看着我 |
[10:53] | Whoever you made that promise to, I’m sure they’ll understand. | 无论你承诺过谁 他们肯定会理解的 |
[10:57] | They don’t think like us. | 他们的想法和我们不一样 |
[10:58] | They’re from another place. | 他们是从别的地方来的 |
[11:01] | I know you think I’m stupid, but I’m not. | 我知道你们以为我是傻子 但我不是 |
[11:02] | – I know what I know! – No, no, no. | -我知道怎么回事 -不 不 |
[11:04] | Casey, he’s running out of time. | 凯西 没时间了 |
[11:09] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[11:17] | Otis, keep the light on. | 奥蒂斯 别关灯 |
[11:22] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[11:27] | Marvin, hey. | 马文 |
[11:31] | Listen. Don’t tell anyone. | 听着 别告诉任何人 |
[11:34] | We had to come in disguise. Okay? | 我们不得不乔装打扮 明白吗 |
[11:38] | Yeah. We’re gonna get you out of here, | 好 我们要带你离开这里 |
[11:41] | take you someplace safe, okay? | 带你去安全的地方 好吗 |
[11:43] | Yes. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[11:46] | I got pins and needles all over. | 我浑身都发麻了 |
[11:48] | That’s part of the plan. But you did great. | 那是计划的一部分 但你做得很棒 |
[11:52] | Didn’t he, guys? | 是吧 伙计们 |
[11:52] | – Yeah. Uh-huh. – Yeah. Good. Oh, yeah. | -没错 -很好 没错 |
[11:55] | You did a great job, Marvin. | 你做得很棒 马文 |
[11:57] | All right? You’re good. | 好吗 你很好 |
[11:59] | – Take a deep breath. – Here. | -深呼吸 -给 |
[12:03] | We’re good. | 可以了 |
[12:09] | Look at me. All right? | 看着我 好吗 |
[12:10] | Stay with me. Just keep your eyes on the light. | 看着我 看着灯光 |
[12:12] | – Okay. Okay. – Okay? | -好的 -好吗 |
[12:13] | – There’s gonna be a little noise, Marvin. – There we go. | -会有点吵 马文 -我们开始 |
[12:16] | Ready? Here we go. | 准备好了吗 我们开始了 |
[12:20] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[12:22] | Just breathe. Just breathe. | 保持呼吸 |
[12:43] | You’re okay. | 你没事的 |
[12:49] | Lift him up. | 把他抬起来 |
[12:50] | You got it? | 好了吗 |
[12:55] | He’s lost consciousness. | 他失去意识了 |
[13:01] | Lost his pulse. | 没有脉搏了 |
[13:05] | Come on. | 加油 |
[13:11] | Come on! | 醒过来 |
[13:14] | There we go. | 好了 |
[13:15] | Main, this is 81. | 总指挥台 这里是81号云梯车 |
[13:16] | Victim is breathing, conscious, | 伤者有呼吸并恢复意识了 |
[13:18] | waiting for paramedics. | 等待医护人员救援 |
[13:19] | Nice job. | 干得漂亮 |
[13:21] | Don’t mention it. | 没什么 |
[13:32] | Heard you caught a live one. | 听说你们又救活一个 |
[13:34] | See the kind of fun we have? | 想知道我们的工作多有趣吗 |
[13:35] | You should come hang with us more often. | 你应该多来和我们一起玩玩 |
[13:37] | Might want to vacate that seat. | 那你可能得退位让贤了 |
[13:39] | Wars have been started over less. | 最近需要出警的事少了 |
[13:41] | Noted. | 知道了 |
[13:46] | Kelly Severide, | 凯利·西弗莱德 |
[13:47] | Jason Kannell, Squad 6. | 这是6号救援队的杰森·坎奈尔 |
[13:49] | – Nice to meet you. – Heard a lot of good things. | -很高兴见到你 -久仰大名 |
[13:52] | Yeah, sure thing. Will you excuse me? | 好的 我先失陪了 |
[13:53] | Yeah, of course. | 好的 没问题 |
[13:59] | Guess I should tell the guys it’s time to get out of here. | 大概我该跟大家告别了 |
[14:00] | Glad we could have a minute, at least. | 能跟你相聚一分钟也是好的 |
[14:02] | Yeah, absolutely. | 那当然 |
[14:04] | Hey, drink tomorrow at Molly’s at noon? | 明天中午在莫利酒吧喝酒吗 |
[14:06] | – You’re buying. – All right. | -你请客 -没问题 |
[14:12] | Are you all right? You got that look on your face. | 你还好吗 你又是这个表情 |
[14:15] | – Yeah, I’m good. – Right. | -我很好 -好吧 |
[14:17] | Kelly, hey. | 凯利 听着 |
[14:20] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[14:23] | I just stopped in to Pediatrics at Chicago Med, | 我刚顺便去了芝加哥医院的小儿科 |
[14:25] | and apparently Anna took leave. | 发现安娜请假了 |
[14:28] | No warning. She just left. | 没跟我说 她就这么走了 |
[14:29] | What? Okay, how bad was this fight you had? | 什么 好吧 你们吵得有多凶 |
[14:33] | It wasn’t even a fight. | 我们根本没吵架 |
[14:37] | Okay. There’s– there’s no way– | 好吧 她不可能 |
[14:40] | there’s no way she up and leaves you and her career | 她不可能就这么离开你 |
[14:44] | just like that. | 离开她的事业 |
[14:47] | No. Something’s up. | 不可能 绝对发生了什么 |
[15:22] | It’s been real. | 再见 |
[15:27] | Time’s up. | 时间到 |
[15:28] | Oh, shoot. Wait. | 见鬼 等等 |
[15:29] | No waiting. Pencils down. | 不等 把笔放下 |
[15:32] | Pencils down! | 把笔放下 |
[15:36] | Um, what does it take to pass? | 多少分才能合格 |
[15:38] | 75. | 75分 |
[15:40] | And if we don’t? | 如果没达到75呢 |
[15:42] | We’re gonna get to know each other real well. | 那我们就会好好深入了解一下彼此了 |
[15:56] | Haven’t been here since the early days. | 自从这里开张之后我就没怎么来过了 |
[15:59] | I dig what they’ve done to the place. | 我喜欢他们对这里的改造 |
[16:02] | So, how’s life in Squad 6? What’s the vibe over there? | 在6号救援队过得怎样 那边氛围好吗 |
[16:05] | – Oh, crew is tight. – Yeah? | -可团结了 -是吗 |
[16:07] | Real tight. Sunday dinners every week. | 超级团结 每周日晚上都要聚餐 |
[16:10] | We all know each other’s business. | 我们很了解彼此 |
[16:13] | Hell, we’re like family. | 我们就像是一家人 |
[16:15] | Still get guff for being the only single guy, though. | 虽然他们总是吐槽我这个唯一的单身狗 |
[16:19] | That’ll never stop. | 这可不会消停 |
[16:22] | I hear you finally tied the knot. | 我听说你终于安顿下来了 |
[16:27] | Matt Casey! | 马特·凯西 |
[16:29] | Respectable guy. | 令人尊敬呀 |
[16:31] | Officer on the CFD, happily married, | 消防队副队长 婚姻幸福 |
[16:35] | and a damned alderman to boot. | 还是个议员 |
[16:38] | Can’t be entirely respectable. | 也不是那么令人尊敬吧 |
[16:40] | I’m just saying. | 我就是说说 |
[16:43] | You done good, brother. | 你真的很棒 兄弟 |
[16:46] | Considering the homes you and I came up in? | 想想我们的出身 |
[16:48] | It wasn’t necessarily in the cards. | 做到这些真的不容易 |
[17:01] | Um, I–I just need | 能给我五分钟 |
[17:04] | five minutes with your daughter, Anna. | 和您的女儿安娜聊聊吗 |
[17:05] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[17:08] | Ah, she’s out. | 她出门了 |
[17:12] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[17:14] | I know what’s going on. | 我知道是什么情况 |
[17:16] | Dad, it’s okay. | 爸爸 没事的 |
[17:23] | What do you want, Kelly? | 你想怎么样 凯利 |
[17:27] | What’s the prognosis? | 病情的预后怎样 |
[17:32] | My T-cell count is elevated. | 我的淋巴细胞数增加了 |
[17:36] | It’s off the charts. | 超标了 |
[17:39] | The cancer’s in my bones. It’s, like, everywhere. | 癌细胞已经深入骨髓 遍布全身 |
[17:45] | The time frame’s really hard to predict, but… | 我还剩多少时间难说 但是 |
[17:48] | doctors are talking management | 医生们现在只不让病情恶化 |
[17:51] | rather than treatment, so… | 已经不再想治愈我了 所以 |
[17:55] | it’s gonna win. | 它要打败我了 |
[17:59] | – You can fight. – Stop selling me this fairytale | -你可以抗争的 -别跟我说这些故事了 |
[18:01] | about how things are gonna be if I just fight. | 别说什么只要我抗争 一切都会好起来 |
[18:02] | Not while I’m doing everything I can… | 不要在我竭尽所能… |
[18:04] | – Anna. – To wrap my mind around what’s real. | -安娜 -接受现实的时候说这些 |
[18:07] | – Anna– – Kelly, I can’t, like– | -安娜 -凯利 我不能… |
[18:11] | I can’t do this with you. | 我不能和你一起走下去了 |
[18:13] | – You have to go. – I’m not– | -你走吧 -我不… |
[18:14] | – I’m sorry. – If you let me– | -抱歉 -如果你让我 |
[18:16] | – You have to go. – I– | -你走吧 -我… |
[18:32] | Lieutenant? There’s someone looking for you. | 副队 有人找你 |
[18:40] | Hey, Lieutenant. | 副队长 |
[18:43] | Um-I’ll be quick. | 我说完就走 |
[18:44] | – Sorry to barge in on you here at work like this. – No, no, no. | -很抱歉打扰你工作 -没有 |
[18:47] | You’re not barging in. | 这不算打扰 |
[18:48] | Anna–she has been so strong. | 安娜 她一直很坚强 |
[18:53] | So much stronger than even I’ve been able | 她比我坚强得多 |
[18:54] | to muster through much of it, but, uh… | 忍受了我都无法忍受的痛苦 |
[18:58] | just because she’s strong doesn’t mean she’s right. | 可她坚强不代表她说得对 |
[19:06] | Do you want a seat? | 要坐下吗 |
[19:08] | Do you mind? | 那就不客气了 |
[19:15] | Anna… | 安娜 |
[19:18] | She was at her best when the two of you were together. | 你们在一起的时候 她状态最好 |
[19:22] | You gave her something. You made her smile again. | 你让她有了动力 你让她露出了笑容 |
[19:26] | And this latest turn caught her off-guard. | 这次病情恶化让她措手不及 |
[19:31] | And she is doing her best to handle it. | 她正在努力抗争 |
[19:35] | Whether or not she knows it, | 不管她是否意识到 |
[19:38] | she needs you to be there. | 但她需要你陪着 |
[19:44] | Please, | 求你了 |
[19:47] | don’t give up on her. | 不要放弃她 |
[19:52] | What did you put down on the question about atypical seizures? | 非典型性癫痫那道题你写的什么 |
[19:56] | – Which one was that? – Uh, where we had to identify | -哪道题 -就是要根据患者症状 |
[20:00] | the type of seizure based on symptoms. | 判断是哪种癫痫 |
[20:03] | Uh, you know what, Brett? I just winged it. | 其实呢 布莱特 我随便写的 |
[20:10] | Oh, that was fast. Results are in. | 这么快 结果出来了 |
[20:13] | Ha! 98! | 98分 |
[20:16] | Oh, see, Dawson, you put a little time and effort into it, | 道森你看 只要付出时间和努力 |
[20:19] | it really pays off. | 成果就出来了 |
[20:21] | That’s–that’s awesome. Congrats. Truly. | 真是 真是太好了 恭喜你 |
[20:24] | That’s great. | 挺好的 |
[20:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:28] | Tell me. Did you pass? | 告诉我 你过了吗 |
[20:32] | Oh, no, Dawson. Look, it’s okay, | 天哪 道森 没关系 |
[20:34] | because I’m gonna be a really good tutor, and next time– | 我可以当你的家教 下次… |
[20:45] | Casey, I want you to take 81 to the shops. | 凯西 你开着81号云梯车去趟店里 |
[20:49] | After what happened to Squad, we finally got a budget approval | 抢险车的事之后 我们终于拿到了预算 |
[20:51] | for more frequent service checks. | 可以多来几次维护检查 |
[20:52] | You got it, Chief. | 没问题 队长 |
[20:56] | Connie! | 康妮 |
[20:58] | Sweet mother of God. | 我的天哪 |
[20:59] | Oh, I should’ve put money on this. | 我应该押个赌注的 |
[21:01] | Hi. I made you something. It’s just a little home remedy. | 我帮你做了点东西 是个土方子 |
[21:04] | I have ginger to help with your immune system, | 这里有姜 可以增强免疫力 |
[21:06] | turmeric to help with the blood, | 姜黄可以促进血液循环 |
[21:07] | and burdock just ’cause it’s tasty. | 还有牛蒡 因为好吃 |
[21:10] | You haven’t put any of that in the eggs, have you? | 这些东西你还没放进鸡蛋里吧 |
[21:12] | See, I’m very sensitive to extreme flavors. | 我对刺激性味道很敏感 |
[21:15] | No. Don’t worry. | 没事 别担心 |
[21:17] | I am not drinking that. | 我不打算喝 |
[21:19] | Oh, bup-bup-bup. That’s the cranky cold talking, | 不行 这是你的怪脾气在说话 |
[21:21] | and I will not have it. | 我不接受 |
[21:23] | Tell you what. I am going to put this on your desk | 这样吧 我把这个放你桌上 |
[21:25] | right next to the zinc lozenges, | 放在你的白金锌喉宝旁边 |
[21:26] | and you’ll thank me in an hour. | 一小时后你会感谢我的 |
[21:30] | Hey, guys, let’s pack breakfast to go. | 各位 早餐打包吧 |
[21:33] | Got to get to the shops. | 得去趟店里 |
[21:34] | Chief’s orders. | 队长的命令 |
[21:39] | So, here’s a question: | 我问个问题 |
[21:41] | if Marcy doesn’t make it to sundown, | 如果马尔西坚持不到日落 |
[21:44] | does that technically count as one shift, or two? | 那算一次班还是两次 |
[21:47] | – One. – Two. | -一次 -两次 |
[21:48] | Two! | 两次 |
[21:49] | Hey, hey, hey, that’s a human being you’re talking about. | 你们谈论的可是个活生生的人 |
[21:52] | Doesn’t she at least deserve to– | 难道不应该给她… |
[21:53] | Lieutenant, what’s your take? | 副队 你怎么看 |
[21:55] | She makes it to lunch, it’s two. | 如果坚持到午餐 就是两次 |
[21:56] | – If not, it’s one. – Baloney! | -如果不到 就是一次 -胡扯 |
[21:59] | I’d say that’s fair. | 很公平 |
[22:01] | – No. – Squad 6 requesting assistance | -不公平 -6号救援队需要帮助 |
[22:03] | on that construction accident at Cermak and Troy. | 是瑟马克街和特洛伊路交叉口的建筑事故 |
[22:06] | Truck 63, do you copy? | 63号云梯车 是否收到 |
[22:08] | Hey, we’re right around the corner, | 前面拐个弯就是 |
[22:09] | – you want to pick that up. – Copy that. | -回复一下吧 -好的 |
[22:11] | Truck 81 to main. We’re about two blocks | 81号云梯车呼叫总部 我们距离事故现场 |
[22:14] | from Squad 6’s incident. | 大概只有两个街区 |
[22:15] | Happy to take it in. | 我们愿意去处理 |
[22:16] | Take it in, Truck 81. | 处理吧 81号云梯车 |
[22:18] | – Return to quarters, 63. – All right. | -回总部吧 63号云梯车 -好吧 |
[22:20] | Copy that. Truck 63 returning to quarters. | 收到 63号云梯车正在返回总部 |
[22:23] | Truck 81 on route. | 81号云梯车出发 |
[22:26] | Let’s get to work. | 去工作吧 |
[22:33] | Truck 81 is on the scene. | 81号云梯车已经到达 |
[22:35] | Copy that, 81. | 收到 81号云梯车 |
[22:42] | Get masks ready just in case they need some help. | 戴好面罩 准备好提供帮助 |
[22:52] | The victim… | 受害者… |
[22:53] | Repeat that, Squad 6. | 请重复一次 6大队 |
[22:57] | Squad 6, repeat. | 6大队 请重复 |
[22:59] | Damn it, I said– | 可恶 我说… |
[23:05] | Mayday! Mayday! Firefighter down! | 求救 求救 消防员受伤 |
[23:08] | – Firefighter down! – Doyle! Kannell! Report! | -消防员受伤 -多伊尔 坎奈尔 回话 |
[23:12] | Get a reading on that gas. | 去检测下那气体 |
[23:14] | Truck 81 to main. We’ve got a mayday emergency. | 81号云梯车呼叫总部 我们遇到紧急求救 |
[23:17] | Gas explosion. Firefighters down. | 气体爆炸 有消防员受伤 |
[23:19] | I need an EMS Plan One. | 需要紧急医疗服务 |
[23:21] | Give me some rope bags. I’m going in. | 给我个绳袋 我要下去 |
[23:22] | No way. Not alone. | 你一个人下可不行 |
[23:23] | I’m not risking any more lives! That’s an order! | 我不要再拿别人的命冒险了 这是命令 |
[23:26] | EMS Plan One en route. | 紧急医疗服务已出发 |
[23:30] | Doyle! Kannell! | 多伊尔 坎奈尔 |
[23:33] | Ignition burned the gas away, but LEL levels are climbing. | 爆炸消耗了可燃气体 但爆炸下限水平在升高 |
[23:36] | Something down there is still leaking. | 下面还有东西在泄露 |
[23:37] | – What’s my window? – Few minutes, tops. | -我有多少时间 -最多几分钟 |
[23:39] | Be ready for me then. | 准备好听我命令 |
[23:40] | And anyone who doesn’t have to be here, keep back. | 无关人员后退 |
[24:00] | Squad 6! Doyle! Kannell! Call out! | 6大队 多伊尔 坎奈尔 请呼救 |
[24:04] | Call out! | 请呼救 |
[24:17] | All right, come on, guys. | 好了 各位 |
[24:17] | Let’s get these ropes standing by. | 我们预备好绳索 |
[24:19] | Lower explosive limits are still on the rise. | 爆炸下限依然在升高 |
[24:21] | We’re at 50% limit. | 到50%了 |
[24:23] | 52%. Still climbing. | 52% 还在升高 |
[24:26] | Okay. Casey! | 好 凯西 |
[24:29] | How we doing? | 情况怎么样 |
[24:31] | Squad 6! Call out! | 6大队 请呼救 |
[24:38] | Squad 6! Call out! | 6大队 请呼救 |
[24:45] | I need help! | 我需要帮助 |
[24:48] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[24:50] | I need help! | 我需要帮助 |
[24:59] | Here! | 这里 |
[25:01] | Here we go. | 来 |
[25:04] | – It’s Doyle. – Got him. | -是多伊尔 -交给我吧 |
[25:06] | Hey! Kannell! Come back here. | 坎奈尔 回来 |
[25:10] | Kannell! Kannell! | 坎奈尔 坎奈尔 |
[25:20] | Casey! How we doing? | 凯西 怎么样了 |
[25:24] | I need those ropes! | 给我绳索 |
[25:39] | – Here .- All right. | -给 -好了 |
[25:41] | He’s been secured. Take him up. | 固定完毕 拉他上去吧 |
[25:42] | Up on rope. | 起 |
[25:51] | We got him. | 拉上来了 |
[25:57] | All right. | 好了 |
[26:00] | Watch that meter. | 注意测量仪 |
[26:01] | Those limits rise above 70%, you clear out! | 爆炸下限超过70% 你们就后撤 |
[26:05] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[26:07] | Hey! Casey! | 凯西 |
[26:27] | Come on. | 来 |
[26:29] | I could only grab Farage. | 我只拖得动法拉奇 |
[26:30] | – Whoa. Wait. – I’ve got to get Coleman! | -等等 -我得去救科尔曼 |
[26:32] | Whoa! Hey! We can’t go back until we ventilate. | 我们得等通完风了再回去 |
[26:37] | – I’m going back! – Come on! | -我要回去 -行了 |
[26:38] | Limit’s at 60%. | 下限到60%了 |
[26:44] | 65% 65. | |
[26:45] | This is bad. | 不妙 |
[26:47] | – I’m going back. – Come on. Come on! | -我要回去 -行了 |
[26:50] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[27:08] | Here they come. All right, let’s go. | 他们来了 好 准备 |
[27:09] | Get the lines in. | 放绳索下去 |
[27:17] | Casey, we’re at 70%. | 凯西 到70%了 |
[27:19] | – All right, take him up. – Up on rope. | -好 拉他上去 -起 |
[27:28] | Got him! Got him! | 上来了 |
[27:42] | Kannell, we need the rope. | 坎奈尔 我们需要绳索 |
[27:47] | Bring the board in. | 拿担架来 |
[27:50] | Herrmann, get this tunnel ventilated. | 赫尔曼 给隧道通风 |
[27:53] | We have to send someone down there | 我们得再派人下去 |
[27:55] | to get Coleman and the worker. | 救科尔曼和工人出来 |
[27:56] | Copy. | 是 |
[27:59] | Let’s get that ventilation in there right now! | 把通风设备放下去 |
[28:20] | His airway’s compromised. We need to intubate. | 他的气道受损 得做插管 |
[28:27] | Looks like he’s got epiglottitis. | 他看起来像有会厌炎 |
[28:28] | Grab me a straight blade and a 6 1/2 ET tube. | 给我直刃刀和6.5的气管插管 |
[28:53] | Got him. | 好了 |
[29:09] | – Doyle? – No. | -多伊尔怎么样 -没了 |
[29:11] | Three dead, one critical. | 三死一垂危 |
[29:14] | It’s a damn nightmare. | 这是场该死的噩梦 |
[29:21] | God help that kid. I can’t imagine. | 愿上帝保佑那小子 我真是不敢想 |
[29:32] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[29:36] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[29:37] | Squad 6 responded to a call. | 6大队回应报警 |
[29:40] | Partial collapse, construction worker trapped. | 局部坍塌 一位建筑工人被困 |
[29:44] | Turns out there were high levels of combustible gas. | 结果现场有高浓度可燃气体 |
[29:47] | Rescue tools threw a spark, | 救援工具溅起火星 |
[29:50] | Coleman and the worker were killed instantly. | 科尔曼和那个工人当场死亡 |
[29:52] | Kannell ducked down a side tunnel. | 坎奈尔躲进了侧面一条巷道 |
[29:54] | We just lost Doyle. | 我们失去了多伊尔 |
[29:56] | Farage appears to be hanging on, but… | 法拉奇还能坚持 但… |
[30:00] | Kannell was the only one to walk away. | 只有坎奈尔一个人安然返回 |
[30:08] | How the hell did they get so deep | 他们到底为什么不带个合适的气体检测仪 |
[30:09] | without taking a proper gas reading? | 就进到那么深入的地方 |
[30:15] | I don’t want to see a single detail missing in your report. | 我希望你的报告不要漏掉任何一个细节 |
[30:18] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[30:20] | Yes, Chief. | 是 队长 |
[30:47] | So, what’s the latest? | 有什么最新消息 |
[30:49] | Farage is on a ventilator. | 法拉奇还带着呼吸机 |
[30:50] | Respiratory burns, shattered bones. | 呼吸道灼伤 骨裂 |
[30:53] | Surgery’s scheduled for tomorrow morning. | 手术安排在明天上午 |
[30:55] | It’s a miracle that he survived that blast at all. | 他能在爆炸中活下来已经是奇迹了 |
[30:58] | According to Kannell, Doyle covered him when the blast hit, | 据坎奈尔所说 爆炸时多伊尔护住了他 |
[31:01] | saved Farage’s life. | 救了法拉奇的命 |
[31:05] | That’s a hell of a burden to be walking around with. | 这个负担太大了 |
[31:10] | We’ll have a fundraiser at Molly’s tomorrow night. | 明天晚上我们在莫利组织募捐 |
[31:13] | Let’s take care of the families. | 帮忙照顾一下他们的家人吧 |
[31:15] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[31:20] | Sorry, visiting hours are over. | 抱歉 探病时间结束了 |
[31:23] | Family can stay, | 家人可以留下 |
[31:25] | but everyone else needs to come back in the morning. | 其他人需要明早再来 |
[31:27] | Understood. | 明白 |
[31:29] | Come on, guys. | 走吧 兄弟们 |
[32:02] | Hi. | 你好 |
[32:04] | Anna’s friend, right? | 安娜的朋友 对吗 |
[32:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:07] | Listen, I was wondering if you could help me out. | 我在想 你能不能帮帮我 |
[32:42] | Have they put this on anyone yet? | 他们判定责任人了吗 |
[32:44] | No one’s talked about that. | 没人说起 |
[32:46] | I– | 我… |
[32:50] | I’m asking. | 我想问 |
[32:53] | Are they calling it a command error? | 他们认定这是指挥错误吗 |
[32:56] | It’ll take time to investigate, but, um… | 调查还需要一点时间 但是… |
[33:01] | it looks like one. | 看上去是的 |
[33:04] | Man, I have something to tell you. | 哥们 我有事要跟你说 |
[33:08] | I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[33:10] | – I screwed up. – Naturally, you’d feel that way | -我搞砸了 -你当然会这么想 |
[33:12] | but that’s not how it went. | 但事情不是这样 |
[33:15] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[33:18] | You ran head-first into danger | 你第一个冲进了危险之中 |
[33:21] | and dragged Doyle to safety. | 把多伊尔拖到安全的地方 |
[33:22] | Farage owes his life to the risks you took. | 冒险救回了法拉奇的命 |
[33:25] | You’re not understanding me. | 你没懂我的意思 |
[33:26] | This isn’t survivor’s guilt or second-guessing. | 这不是幸存者的愧疚或事后自责 |
[33:30] | I deliberately broke protocol. | 是我违反了规定 |
[33:36] | I wasn’t watching the readings. | 我没有看检测仪 |
[33:40] | It’s my fault that they’re dead. | 他们的死是我的错 |
[34:06] | – Casey. – Thanks for coming, Chief. | -凯西 -谢谢你过来 队长 |
[34:08] | Yep. What’s going on? | 没事 怎么了 |
[34:09] | Not sure. Kannell said he dropped the meter | 不确定 坎奈尔说他为了参与救援 |
[34:12] | so he could be a part of the action. | 扔掉了检测仪 |
[34:14] | – Okay. – The guy’s no glory hog. | -好吧 -这家伙没那么虚荣 |
[34:17] | He’s sharp, focused, as steady-handed as I’ve seen. | 我见他一直很灵敏 专心 稳重 |
[34:21] | Nevertheless, he made a statement this morning. | 但是 他今天早上发表了声明 |
[34:24] | He claimed full responsibility for the explosion. | 声称为爆炸负全责 |
[34:30] | Any chance you could walk me through it? | 你能带我回顾一下吗 |
[34:33] | Statement says he was just at the entrance, taking readings. | 声明说他在入口处测浓度 |
[34:37] | Doyle and the others, they were down below | 多伊尔和其他人下去 |
[34:39] | clearing rubble from the collapse. | 清理坍塌的废墟 |
[34:40] | They found their victim pinned in by rebar. | 他们发现伤者被钢筋扎到无法移动 |
[34:43] | They sent Coleman back to the rig to go grab some cutters. | 就让科尔曼回去车上拿剪钳 |
[34:46] | But Kannell got the message first? | 但坎奈尔先一步接收了指示吗 |
[34:48] | Says he set down the meter, ran back to the rig. | 说他放下了检测仪 跑回车上 |
[34:51] | Just made it back down below, and the gas ignited. | 刚跑回下面 燃气就被点着了 |
[34:57] | The rig was parked right there. | 车就停在那里 |
[34:59] | I’m thinking, what, 50 feet? | 我在想 多远 50英尺 |
[35:03] | Give or take. | 差不多 |
[35:05] | And the gas levels rose that fast? | 燃气浓度上升得有那么快吗 |
[35:10] | Does that seem right to you? | 对你来说这正常吗 |
[35:17] | No. Not at all. | 不 完全不正常 |
[35:28] | Is she here? | 她在吗 |
[35:31] | – Kelly? – Come on in. | -凯利 -请进 |
[35:34] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[35:44] | I–I came to make a delivery. | 我 我过来送个东西 |
[35:51] | This is from Becca Reed. | 这是贝卡·里德画的 |
[35:53] | She’s a cute kid. | 她是个很可爱的孩子 |
[35:55] | Misses the stories that you used to read her. | 很想念你以前经常给她念的故事 |
[36:00] | I didn’t tell her what’s going on. | 我没告诉她发生了什么事 |
[36:02] | Just that you weren’t feeling good, | 就说你不太舒服 |
[36:04] | and there was no other place that you’d rather be | 还有你最喜欢 |
[36:06] | than reading her a story. | 念故事给她听 |
[36:07] | And she said to give that to you, | 然后她说把这个给你 |
[36:13] | and wishes that she could help you feel | 希望她能让你感觉好一点 |
[36:17] | half as good as you made her feel. | 能有你让她感觉的一半好就好了 |
[36:28] | Just want you to know, whether you like it or not, | 只想让你知道 无论如何 |
[36:32] | you’re loved. | 你被爱着 |
[36:34] | You’re not alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[36:38] | Kelly, | 凯利 |
[36:40] | I’m scared. | 我好害怕 |
[36:42] | – It’s okay. – I’m sc–I’m really– | -没事 -我…真的… |
[36:44] | I’m scared. | 我好害怕 |
[36:48] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[36:54] | – I’m scared. – Me too. | -我好害怕 -我也是 |
[37:08] | Hey. So, I just signed up on Thursday for a morning shift, | 我刚报名周四上早班 |
[37:11] | help the Colemans do some yard work. | 帮科尔曼一家整理院子 |
[37:13] | Yeah. I took Wednesday. | 嗯 我报名了周三 |
[37:17] | By the way, that tea– | 对了 那茶… |
[37:19] | that awful-tasting tea– | 那特别难喝的茶 |
[37:23] | it helped. | 管用了 |
[37:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:27] | Well, easy come, easy go. | 来得容易去得快 |
[37:31] | Aw, so sweet. | 真棒 |
[37:33] | May I have your attention for a minute? | 大家注意一下 |
[37:35] | I just got back from Chicago Med. | 我刚从芝加哥医院过来 |
[37:37] | They’re saying that Sam Farage | 他们说山姆·法拉奇 |
[37:39] | has come through a successful surgery. | 顺利做完了手术 |
[37:41] | He’s got a long road ahead, | 虽然前路漫漫 |
[37:42] | but he is expected to make a full recovery. | 但他有机会痊愈 |
[37:45] | So I want to thank you all for coming out. | 所以我想感谢大家过来 |
[37:51] | Family, community, | 家人 集体 |
[37:55] | solidarity– | 团结 |
[37:57] | those are the things that sustain us | 是这些帮我们 |
[37:58] | through the hard times. | 经过了困难时期 |
[38:00] | They are also the things that make this department strong. | 也是这些让我们消防局屹立不倒 |
[38:05] | Raise your glasses. | 举杯吧 |
[38:08] | To those that have fallen, | 敬倒下的人 |
[38:11] | and to those that carry their legacy. | 也敬继续前行的人 |
[38:16] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[38:17] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[38:29] | Here we go again. | 又来了 |
[38:32] | Thanks for being with me. | 谢谢你陪我 |
[38:35] | Just promise me that you’re gonna keep your eyes open, | 你答应我要小心 |
[38:38] | because my odds are not good. | 因为我希望不大了 |
[38:46] | I’m not thinking about odds. | 我不会去想希望 |
[38:49] | I’m sticking with what I know. | 我关注的是当下 |
[38:52] | And right now, I know that I’m here, and so are you. | 现在 我知道我在此 你也是 |
[38:58] | And that’s enough. | 这就够了 |
[39:20] | Hey. All right if I come in? | 我可以进去吗 |
[39:28] | Beer? | 啤酒 |
[39:29] | I’m okay. | 不了 |
[39:33] | You talk to anyone today? | 今天你跟谁聊过吗 |
[39:36] | The other families? | 其他人的家属 |
[39:39] | No. | 没有 |
[39:45] | Sam Farage had surgery today. | 山姆·法拉奇今天做了手术 |
[39:49] | He pulled through. He’s in recovery. | 手术很顺利 他正在康复 |
[39:53] | He’s awake, with his wife, | 他醒了 有他妻子陪着 |
[39:56] | breathing on his own. | 可以自主呼吸了 |
[40:03] | Wasn’t expecting that. | 真没想到 |
[40:09] | Sam and Aya– | 山姆和阿… |
[40:12] | if they need anything– | 如果他们需要什么 |
[40:16] | they never have to know it came from me. | 不用让他们知道是我给的 |
[40:19] | I hear you, Jason. | 我明白 杰森 |
[40:25] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[40:28] | I have to ask you something. | 我得问你件事 |
[40:33] | 50 feet, right? | 50英尺 对吗 |
[40:36] | From the rig to where you were standing with the meter? | 从消防车到你拿检测仪的地方 |
[40:40] | I think. Give or take. | 应该差不多吧 |
[40:43] | Jason, that’s impossible. | 杰森 那是不可能的 |
[40:48] | As soon as we got on the scene, we were monitoring LEL levels. | 我们到达现场时 检测了可燃气体浓度 |
[40:51] | They were growing fast, | 浓度上升很快 |
[40:52] | but no way they could’ve gone from safe to saturated | 但也不可能在你跑过去拿工具时 |
[40:56] | in the time it took you to run and grab that tool. | 就从安全水平上升到爆炸水平 |
[41:00] | This isn’t a review board, okay? This is you and me. | 这不是审查委员会 是你和我在说 |
[41:04] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[41:11] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[41:13] | I think Doyle knew the LEL levels when you went in. | 我觉得是多伊尔在你们进去时知道气体浓度 |
[41:18] | I think he took a risk. | 我觉得是他冒了险 |
[41:21] | I think that risk went bad. | 然后情况恶化 |
[41:24] | And now you’re taking the blame to protect his memory. | 而你为了保护他 所以担起了责任 |
[41:27] | – Am I right? – Matt. | -我说得对吗 -马特 |
[41:30] | I’m asking you– | 我问你 |
[41:31] | Don’t do this, Jason. | 别这样 杰森 |
[41:33] | You don’t tell the truth about what happened, | 如果你不说出真相 |
[41:36] | you’ll never ride a rig again. | 以后就再也没机会当消防员了 |
[41:37] | – Let it rest. – Absolutely not. | -就这样吧 -绝对不行 |
[41:39] | I’m not just gonna– | 我不会… |
[41:43] | I said, | 我说了 |
[41:45] | let it rest. | 就这样吧 |