Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第5季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第5季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] You came all the way up here to check on me? 你这么大老远来就是为了看我
[00:03] I heard about this opening for a pediatric nurse. 我听说芝加哥医院在招儿科护士
[00:07] You’re the one who took the job at Med. 接下医院那份工作的人是你
[00:09] Glad she’s back. 她能回来我很高兴
[00:10] Yeah, she’s good for you, Kelly. 对 她很适合你 凯利
[00:12] I’m rooting for this. 我支持你们
[00:17] Hey, Otis, you hear of this thing, 奥蒂斯 你听说过吗
[00:20] the, uh, Drunken Mile? 酒吧大巡行
[00:22] Yeah, it’s the pub crawl. Why? 有 是串酒吧 怎么了
[00:25] Yeah–well, there’s one this Saturday coming up, 好吧 这周六会有一场
[00:27] and there’s an open spot. 还有位置
[00:30] No. 不去
[00:32] Why not? 为什么
[00:33] Because I’ve done the Drunken Mile 我已经不玩那个了
[00:35] and it’s a bunch of rowdy morons 就是一群粗鲁的傻瓜
[00:37] puking in the back booths. 在后面的隔间里呕吐
[00:39] Trust me, it’s not the kind of crowd you want at Molly’s. 相信我 你不会想要莫利酒吧变成那样的
[00:43] Matthew Casey, where you at? 马修·凯西 你在哪
[00:46] Who the hell is that? 是谁
[00:47] Alderman Casey, I’m calling you out! 凯西议员 你给我出来
[00:48] – Excuse me, sir– – Whoa! -不好意思 先生… -喂
[00:50] You don’t sneak up on a man 你不能偷偷接近一个
[00:51] that’s trained in hand-to-hand combat. 训练过近战格斗的男人
[00:52] Easy there, friend. No need for that. 等等 朋友 别这么冲
[00:55] What’s going on in here? 怎么回事
[00:57] Tell Alderman Casey 告诉凯西议员
[00:58] Max Schlottman is here to see him. 麦克斯·斯洛特曼要见他
[01:00] Mr. Schlottman. 斯洛特曼先生
[01:01] Friend of yours? 你的朋友吗
[01:02] How come you don’t return my calls, Alderman? 你怎么不回我电话 议员
[01:04] You too good for me, huh? 我不值得你搭理吗
[01:06] Very sorry, Mr. Schlottman, 非常抱歉 斯洛特曼先生
[01:07] but, listen, here’s the thing. 是这样的
[01:09] I don’t handle ward business when I’m on shift. 我上班的时候是不能处理别的事的
[01:12] Yeah, but I call your office, 是啊 但我打电话到你办公室
[01:13] you won’t call me back. 你却不回我电话
[01:14] I get lots of calls. 我有很多电话
[01:17] Mm. Tell you what. 这样吧
[01:18] Put your concerns down in a letter 你把你的诉求放在信封里
[01:20] and I’ll read it, I promise. 我会看的 我保证
[01:22] Okay. 好吧
[01:23] We’ll try it that way. 那就试试这个方法
[01:26] It’s good to see you, Mr. Schlottman. 很高兴见到你 斯洛特曼先生
[01:29] I won’t be ignored! 不能无视我
[01:30] I understand. 我知道
[01:33] Bye. 再见
[01:35] So another satisfied constituent? 又一个满意的选民
[01:38] Sorry about that, guys. 抱歉 伙计们
[01:40] Marcy, you okay? 马尔西 你没事吧
[01:41] – Yeah, I’m good. – All right. -我没事 -好
[01:44] Squad 3, Ambulance 61. 3号抢险车 61号救护车
[01:46] Pin-in accident. 5200 block, West 26th Street. 受困事故 5200街区 西26大街
[02:12] Hey, Cruz, grab the Hurst. 克鲁兹 拿赫斯特钳来
[02:14] Copy that. 明白
[02:16] What happened? 怎么回事
[02:17] Uh, I found ’em like this. 我看到的时候就这样了
[02:20] Uh, driver’s pretty messed up. 司机情况很糟糕
[02:22] I tried to open the door, but– 我试图打开门 但…
[02:23] All right, hey, just hang back. 好的 你退后
[02:25] All right, everybody back up! 大家都退后
[02:26] Driver’s pulse is thready. 司机脉搏很弱
[02:27] You okay, honey? 你没事吧 宝贝
[02:30] All right, we have a child in the back. 后座有个孩子
[02:31] We need a second ambulance. 需要再叫一辆救护车
[02:32] Main, this is 61, we need an additional ambulance. 总部 这里是61号救护车 再呼叫一辆救护车
[02:34] We got two victims, one child, one adult, both red. 两名伤员 一个小孩一个大人 都很危急
[02:37] Roger that, 61. 收到 61号
[02:39] Second ambo’s on the way. 马上派第二辆救护车
[02:40] Something came through the windshield. 有东西砸穿了挡风玻璃
[02:41] Yeah. Concrete. 对 混凝土
[02:43] Must have hit her in the head. 肯定砸到了她的头
[02:44] Uh, maybe a truck kicked it up or something? 卡车压飞了一块还是怎么的
[02:47] Eh, something that big, I don’t know. 这么大块 我也说不准
[02:52] Brett, how’s the driver? 布莱特 司机怎么样
[02:54] Ma’am? Ma’am, can you hear me? 女士 女士 能听到我说话吗
[02:58] Checking for anisocoria. 检查瞳孔是否不等
[03:01] My name’s Kelly. What’s your name, bud? 我叫凯利 你叫什么
[03:03] I’m Zach. 我叫扎克
[03:04] Hold on, Zach, we’re gonna get you out of there. 稍等 扎克 我们会把你救出来的
[03:06] How old are ya? 你多大了
[03:08] Where’s Layla? She was right here. 蕾拉呢 她之前就在这里
[03:11] Who’s Layla? 蕾拉是谁
[03:12] She’s my baby sister. 她是我的妹妹
[03:14] Where’d she go? 她去哪了
[03:27] Okay, people, we need a hand. 各位 我们需要帮忙
[03:28] There was a baby in the backseat. 后座原来有个婴儿
[03:29] – We need to find her. – Oh, dear Lord. -我们要找到她 -天呐
[03:31] Brett, you good with the driver? 布莱特 司机交给你可以吗
[03:32] Yeah, I got her. Go. 可以 我来 你去吧
[03:35] Looks like the car started rolling over there, 似乎车从那里开始旋转
[03:36] and the baby could have been thrown out 孩子可能被甩出来了
[03:37] at any point along the way. 这一段距离都有可能
[03:44] Can I help? 我能帮忙吗
[03:45] No, you stay here, bud. 不 你待在这里
[03:46] I’m gonna stay right here with you. 我和你在一起
[03:51] Hey, Dawson. 道森
[03:51] Maybe the concrete fell off the bridge. 混凝土可能是从桥上飞下来的
[03:54] Yeah. Maybe. 有可能
[03:57] Anybody else hear that? 有人听到吗
[04:00] Hey, quiet! 安静
[04:08] Oh, my God! 老天
[04:12] We got her! She’s alive! 我们找到她了 她还活着
[04:13] Hey, uh, Capp, grab a pry bar! 卡普 拿撬杆来
[04:15] – Got it. – Nice work, bud. -明白 -干得好 伙计
[04:17] Can’t believe she’s alive. 简直不敢相信她还活着
[04:22] Hey, sweetie. 宝贝
[04:24] You’re gonna be okay. 你不会有事的
[04:28] You’re gonna be okay. 你不会有事的
[04:30] Heads up, Dawson. 让一下 道森
[04:32] Yeah. 好
[04:49] She’s okay. 她没事
[04:51] She’s okay! 她没事
[04:52] It’s a miracle. 真是个奇迹
[04:54] It’s an honest-to-God miracle. 真是个奇迹
[05:00] She’s okay. 她没事
[05:03] You saved her life. 你救了她一命
[05:06] Give me some space, people. Give me some space. 给我一点空间 大家让一让
[05:14] Okay, folks, let’s move it out, come on. 好了 各位 我们走吧
[05:20] Where’s Mommy and Layla? 我妈妈和蕾拉呢
[05:22] They’ll be here soon, bud. 他们很快就过来
[05:23] My friends Gabby and Sylvie are taking care of them. 我的朋友加比和希尔薇在照顾她们
[05:25] Rollover accident. 翻车事故
[05:27] Contusions to the chest and stomach. 胸部和胃部淤伤
[05:29] Possible rib fractures. 疑似肋骨骨折
[05:30] Pressure is 110 over palp. 收缩压超过110
[05:31] Okay, call for X-ray. 好 通知照X光
[05:32] Hey, Kelly, who’s your friend? 凯利 你朋友是谁
[05:34] This is my buddy Zach. 这是我的伙计扎克
[05:36] Hey, Zach, I’m Anna. 你好 扎克 我是安娜
[05:40] Hey, Zach, I gotta get back to work, 扎克 我得回去上班了
[05:42] but this is my friend Anna. 这是我朋友安娜
[05:43] She’s gonna take care of you. 她会照顾你
[05:45] She’s pretty good at this stuff. 她挺擅长的
[05:46] Eh, don’t listen to him. 别听他乱说
[05:48] I’m really good at this stuff. 我非常擅长
[05:52] See ya, bud. 再见 伙计
[05:52] Bye, Kelly. 再见 凯利
[06:04] Not a mark on her. 她身上毫无伤痕
[06:05] Laying there like she was taking a nap. 躺在那里 像在午睡
[06:07] Never heard anything like it. 从来没听过这种事
[06:09] It’s amazing. 太神奇了
[06:12] So we heard about your call. 我们听说了你们的出警
[06:14] What’s the upshot? 怎么样了
[06:16] Boy’s a little banged up, but he’ll be okay. 男孩受了点伤 但他会没事的
[06:17] Mom, not so much. 妈妈情况不好
[06:19] She has severe head trauma. 她的头部严重受创
[06:20] But it will be a while before we know how bad it is. 但得过一阵子我们才知道有多糟糕
[06:22] What about the baby? 那婴儿呢
[06:24] Baby’s perfectly fine. 婴儿一点没事
[06:26] They didn’t believe us. 他们不信我们
[06:27] Thrown from a car, 从车里被甩出来
[06:28] landed in a storm grate, 落在暴风雨格栅里
[06:30] not a scratch on her? 她却毫发无损
[06:31] Her harness wasn’t tight enough. 她的安全带不够紧
[06:32] Car started rolling, 车子开始翻转时
[06:33] centrifugal force just flung her out. 离心力把她扔了出去
[06:36] It’s incredible. 太神奇了
[06:37] God looks after babies and fools. 上帝眷顾婴儿和傻瓜
[06:40] Oh, you hear that, Capp? You’re in luck. 听见了吗 卡普 你走运了
[06:42] Hey, the cops say anything about how the accident happened? 警察说了事故原因吗
[06:46] Don’t know. We just swept up the glass, came back to the house. 不知道 我们就清扫了玻璃渣 然后回了消防队
[06:49] You tell them about the chunk of concrete? 你跟他们说了碎石的事吗
[06:51] Yeah. 说了
[06:52] They gonna do anything about it? 他们要做点什么吗
[06:54] Don’t know. I assume so. 不知道 我想是吧
[07:02] Hey, Chief. 队长
[07:03] Sorry about that little intrusion earlier. 抱歉之前来人的事
[07:05] Won’t happen again. 不会再发生了
[07:06] What was the issue? 出了什么事
[07:07] Uh, one of my constituents, looking for me. 我的一个选民找我
[07:11] What’d he want? 他想怎么样
[07:13] Name it, it’s a different complaint every time. 各种事 每次都是不同的投诉
[07:16] Last month, he asked me to do something 上个月 他让我对
[07:17] about Daylight Savings Time. 夏令时做点什么
[07:20] Guy’s a crackpot. 那人是个疯子
[07:22] The prevailing wisdom among council members is 市议会成员之中的主流观点是
[07:24] guys like him you just gotta keep at arm’s length, 对付像他那样的人 你就得保持距离
[07:27] otherwise they’ll never leave you alone. 不然他们会一直烦你
[07:29] Well, I would like you to keep him 我希望你让他
[07:30] a bit more than arm’s length away from my firehouse. 离我的消防队更远
[07:34] Understood. Won’t happen again. 明白了 不会再发生了
[07:37] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:42] Wow, this is some high-end work here. 这可是高端工作
[07:43] It’s a big event, I’m telling you. 我跟你说 这是大型活动
[07:45] All right, so where would the Molly’s logo go? 好吧 莫利酒吧的标志放哪儿
[07:47] Okay, okay, okay– 好好
[07:48] Hey, hey, what’s all this? 这是什么
[07:49] Hey, check it out. It’s pretty fancy, huh? 来看看 挺棒的 对吧
[07:52] I–I thought we weren’t doing the bar crawl. 我还以为我们不参加串酒吧活动
[07:54] No. Kidd’s all for it. 不是 基德很支持
[07:57] Kidd is not an equity partner. 基德不是权益合伙人
[07:59] Look, it’s a great way to bring in new business. 这样能帮我们带来更多生意
[08:01] Plus, we’ll make a ton of cash in one night. 而且我们一夜就会赚一大笔钱
[08:03] I mean, what’s not to like? 有什么不喜欢的
[08:05] Uh, the massive amounts of vomit, 大量呕吐物
[08:07] the out-of-pocket expenses, 实际的花费
[08:09] just to name a few things. 这就是两个例子
[08:10] Hey, Dawson. 道森
[08:12] You don’t want Molly’s involved 你不希望莫利酒吧参加
[08:13] in the Drunken Mile crawl, do you? 醉汉串酒吧活动吧
[08:14] Uh, whatever you guys want. 随便你们
[08:16] Yeah, good, ’cause we’re doing it. 很好 因为我们要参加
[08:17] Yep. 是啊
[08:20] Finally tracked down the cop 终于找到了那个
[08:21] investigating the 26th Street accident. 调查第26街事故的警察
[08:24] He says that none of the witnesses saw anything weird 他说没有目击证人说见过什么古怪的事
[08:26] so he put it at the bottom of his pile. 所以他把案子压在文件堆底部
[08:28] You believe that? 你能信吗
[08:29] I’m sure he’ll get to it. 他肯定会调查的
[08:31] Yeah, I hope so. 希望如此
[08:32] All he wanted to talk about was the miracle baby. 他只想聊那个奇迹婴儿
[08:38] Want to go back out to the scene? 想回到现场吗
[08:42] For the purpose of? 为什么
[08:44] I want to take another look around. 我想再看看
[09:00] If the concrete struck the car 如果车子从桥下通过时
[09:01] as it passed under the bridge, 水泥块砸到了车子
[09:02] would’ve continued on a ways 那车就会继续滑动
[09:03] before it hit the curb and started rolling. 直到撞上路边 开始翻车
[09:11] Think a piece might have fallen and hit the windshield? 你觉得是一块水泥掉下来砸到挡风玻璃了吗
[09:14] Maybe. 也许
[09:16] Or somebody threw it. 或者是有人扔的
[09:20] I have a dimmer view of humanity than you. 比起你来 我对人性的评价更低
[09:45] Son of a bitch. 王八蛋
[09:57] Hey, Brett… 布莱特
[09:58] – Oh, Cruz, don’t! – What you doing? -克鲁兹 别过来 -你在干什么
[10:01] Get out of the way! 让开
[10:02] What? What the hell! 什么 搞什么
[10:04] You see what I mean? 你明白我的意思了吗
[10:06] Yeah, I do. 我明白了
[10:08] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[10:12] I mean, look at it. 看看
[10:13] Compare this to the chunk that came through the windshield. 将这块水泥和砸碎挡风玻璃的比较一番
[10:15] Do you guys even have that one? 你们有那块吗
[10:16] Yes, we have that. 我们有
[10:18] But you can’t pull prints off a rough surface like this. 但你没法从这种粗糙表面上提取指纹
[10:20] This is beyond messed up. 这太操蛋了
[10:22] It’s awful. 很可怕
[10:24] Chief, Marcy said you’re looking for me? 队长 马尔西说你找我
[10:25] Lieutenant Kelly Severide, lead firefighter on the scene. 凯利·西弗莱德副队 现场领队消防员
[10:28] Lieutenant Rosin. 罗辛警官
[10:29] Luke Rosin, Major Accidents. 卢克·罗辛 重大事故部门
[10:31] What’s going on? 怎么了
[10:32] That crash wasn’t an accident. 那起车祸不是意外
[10:35] Somebody dropped a chunk of concrete 有人从天桥上扔了石块
[10:36] onto the car from the overpass. 然后砸到了车上
[10:38] On purpose? You kidding me? 故意的吗 不会吧
[10:40] We’re not sure about anything yet, all right? 我们还不敢妄下结论
[10:43] Look at this. 你看
[10:44] You can see he was practicing his shots, 嫌疑人明显是在练习投掷
[10:46] trying to get his timing right. 试图找到正确的时机
[10:48] He just waits for a car to come by and then he– 他等着车过来 然后他…
[10:49] Look, I agree it does look that way, all right, 我同意现在事情看起来像是你说的那样
[10:50] but we need more to go on. 但是我们需要更多证据来支撑
[10:52] Did you guys talk to anyone on the scene 你们在现场有没有和真正
[10:53] who actually witnessed the accident? 目击整场事故的人谈过
[10:55] No. 没有
[10:56] Most the people came out of their houses 大多数人都是听到了撞车
[10:57] when they heard the car crash. 才从屋里出来的
[10:58] I know the driver’s in an induced coma, 我知道司机正处于昏迷中
[11:00] but did she say anything on the scene? 但在现场的时候她有说什么吗
[11:01] She was unconscious when we arrived. 我们到的时候她已经失去意识了
[11:04] What about the, um–oh, gosh– there was a little boy. 那那个… 天呐 有个小男孩
[11:07] Oh, gosh, Sean, or… 天呐 他叫肖恩还是什么
[11:10] You mean Zach? 你是说扎克吗
[11:12] Right. Sorry. 没错 抱歉
[11:14] Sean’s a different incident. 肖恩是另一场事故的受害者
[11:15] I got three open cases right now. 我现在手头上有三起案子
[11:17] Did Zach–did he see anything? 扎克他有没有看到什么
[11:18] He was in the back reading a comic. 他当时正在后座上看漫画
[11:20] He–he said he heard a loud noise and– 他说他听到了一阵很大的响声
[11:23] suddenly the car was rolling. 然后车就撞了
[11:24] Officer Rosin, 罗辛警官
[11:25] these other accidents that you’re investigating, 你正在调查的其他案件
[11:29] are they really more pressing than this one? 真的比这件案子要急迫吗
[11:33] This just became my priority, all right? 我会优先处理这件案子的
[11:36] And I’m gonna do my best to catch this individual. 我会尽力抓到这个嫌疑人
[11:43] Does it still qualify as a miracle baby 如果整件事是因为一个
[11:45] if the whole thing was caused by some sociopath 反社会人士随机攻击无辜群众
[11:47] that’s attacking innocent people at random? 那那孩子还算个奇迹宝宝吗
[11:49] Of course it does. 当然
[11:51] Heck, it’s even more of a miracle, considering. 我觉得 这比起之前更称得上是奇迹吧
[11:54] Poor mother. 可怜的妈妈
[11:57] Ambulance 61. Sick person. 61号救护车 有病患求救
[11:59] 9570 Paulina Street. 波琳娜街9570号
[12:00] Paulina Street? 波琳娜街
[12:02] Sounds like Gerald forgot to take his medication again. 听起来像是杰拉德又忘了吃药了
[12:04] If that’s all it is, fine. 是就好了
[12:05] I can’t handle another rough call right now. 我现在是再也经不起其他棘手的出警了
[12:09] Knock knock. 你好
[12:10] Tamara. Hey. 塔玛拉 你好
[12:12] You’re not here to yell at me 你不是又因为校车的事
[12:13] about that school bus again, are you? 来朝我大吼大叫的吧
[12:15] I thought it was delivered already. 不是已经投入使用了吗
[12:16] It was, last week. 没错 上周的时候
[12:17] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[12:19] No, I’m here about a gentleman named Max Schlottman. 我来是为了一个叫麦克斯·斯拉特曼的男人
[12:23] You know him? 你认识他吗
[12:23] I sure do. 当然
[12:24] Well, he keeps coming by the community center, 他一直来社区中心
[12:26] asking me why you won’t respond to his calls. 问我你为什么不回他电话
[12:30] Tamara, when you badgered me into politics, 塔玛拉 你把我卷进这些破事的时候
[12:33] how come you didn’t warn me about people like Schlottman? 你为什么不警告我会有斯拉特曼这样的人
[12:35] What kind of people are we talking about? 所以他是什么样的人
[12:37] You know. 你知道的
[12:38] The crazies. 疯疯癫癫的
[12:40] Matt, when you’re an alderman, here’s the thing. 马特 如果你是议员的话 事情是这样的
[12:43] You don’t get to pick your constituents. 你没权利挑选选民
[12:45] They pick you. 他们选你
[12:47] Listen, I don’t know what the guy’s issue is this week, 听着 我不知道他这个礼拜有什么问题
[12:49] but whatever it is, 但无论是什么
[12:50] I’m sure there’s nothing I can do about it. 我很确定我帮不上什么忙
[12:53] Well, all I’m asking is that you hear him out first 我只想请求你在做出决定之前
[12:55] before you make that determination. 听他把话说完
[12:58] Okay. 好的
[12:59] I’ll reach out. 我会联系他
[13:02] Thank you. 谢谢你
[13:03] Yeah. 客气
[13:07] So, uh, these just need your awesome signatures. 这些只需要你们的签名
[13:10] You got it. 没问题
[13:15] We’re really excited, you know. 我们真的很激动
[13:16] Thank you for looping us in. 谢谢你把我们带进这个圈子
[13:17] Cool, cool, you guys are making a super smart investment. 没事 你们正在做出一个非常明智的投资
[13:20] So are we locked into these drink deals 给每个顾客都打对折
[13:22] where we have to offer everyone half off? 那还怎么经营得下去啊
[13:24] That’s how we draw a crowd. 我们就这样吸引顾客啊
[13:26] But you’ll get so many customers, 但你们会得到很多顾客
[13:27] you’ll make it back in spades, trust me. 最后肯定会都赚回来的 相信我
[13:29] Uh-huh, and how many people are signed up so far? 目前有多少人签字参加活动了
[13:32] Oh, don’t worry about advanced sales. 不要担心预售
[13:34] Everybody just signs up same day. 大家都是同一天的活动
[13:36] So all I need is to collect that buy-in fee. 我现在来是来收买入费的
[13:41] Okay. 500 bucks, right? 好的 500块是吗
[13:42] Yeah, you got it. 没错
[13:43] Plus, everybody chips in for marketing costs, 还有 营销花销大家都得出钱
[13:46] which is an additional 2,200. 所以要另外加2200块
[13:50] What? 什么
[13:52] Well, that’s pretty steep. 这简直是扯淡呢
[13:53] Marketing is everything in bar crawls. 串酒吧活动里营销是最重要的
[13:55] I mean, you’ve seen the posters. 你们都见过海报
[13:57] We do it up right. 我们做的多好啊
[13:58] They are great posters. 海报是挺不错的
[13:59] Yeah, plus we put ads 是啊 另外我们还在
[14:00] on all the best Chicago nightlife websites. 芝加哥所有最好的夜生活网站上放了广告
[14:02] That’s good thinking. 想法不错
[14:04] – Herrmann. – What? -赫尔曼 -怎么了
[14:06] Hey, it’s a great event. 这是件大事
[14:07] I think it’s worth it. 我觉得这钱花得值
[14:09] Yeah. 没错
[14:12] It’s an investment, like the man says. 就像他说的 是个投资
[14:15] I say we do it. 我觉得可以试试
[14:16] You in? 你同意吗
[14:18] Come on, Otis. 拜托 奥蒂斯
[14:20] Come on. 拜托
[14:22] Fine. 好吧
[14:23] All right, trust me, this is going to be 相信我 这会成为有史以来
[14:26] the biggest Drunken Mile yet. 最大规模的酒吧大巡行
[14:31] It’s gonna be great. 一定会很棒的
[14:32] – Oh, yeah. – Yeah. -是的 -是的
[14:34] – Here you go. – Thank you. -给你 -谢谢
[14:35] – Oh, awesome, awesome. – Yeah. -真棒 -没错
[14:41] It’s funny, I–I feel okay now. 很奇怪 我现在感觉没事了
[14:43] Well, we came all the way here, 我们大老远过来
[14:44] so you’re getting looked at. 一定要检查一下
[14:45] Gerald, what’s the matter, hon? 杰拉德 怎么了亲爱的
[14:47] Hi, Doris. 多丽丝
[14:48] He was complaining of chest pains. 他说他胸口疼
[14:50] We did a 12-lead. Everything checked out okay. 我们做了12导联心电图 没发现任何异常
[14:52] Still, he thought better safe than sorry. 不过他觉得来趟医院比较保险
[14:54] Can never be too cautious. 多小心些总没坏处
[14:55] Let’s get you in a room, Gerald. 送你进病房吧 杰拉德
[14:58] Hey, Dawson. 道森
[14:59] Catch a good run? 出任务顺利吗
[15:01] Eh, not really. 就那样
[15:02] We had one of our frequent flyers 有个老顾客
[15:04] who was complaining of chest pains. 说胸口疼
[15:05] Think he just wanted a free ride to fill out his prescriptions. 我觉得他就是想我们送他来拿药
[15:08] It’s Like we’re Uber drivers or something. 这是把我们当优步司机了吗
[15:10] Yeah. 是啊
[15:11] What about you guys? 你们呢
[15:12] Nasty car wreck. Girl might lose a leg. 一场很惨烈的车祸 可能要截肢
[15:14] But she could have died. 可她当时差点就没命了
[15:16] Good Samaritan 多亏一位好心人
[15:17] stopped the bleeding till we got there. 在我们赶到之前帮她止血
[15:22] Hey! You! 喂 你
[15:27] Hey! Sir, wait! 等等 先生
[15:31] Whoa-whoa-whoa, what’s wrong? 你这是怎么了
[15:32] It’s him. The guy who found the baby. 是他 之前找到婴儿的那个男人
[15:34] What? 什么
[15:49] It’s the same guy from this morning, no question. 就是今天上午的那个人 我确定
[15:52] Tell me that’s a coincidence. 告诉我这只是巧合
[15:53] He happens to witness two terrible accidents 他就刚好在同一天目睹了两起
[15:55] in the same day? No chance. 严重事故吗 怎么可能
[15:57] You didn’t get his name? 你没问他名字吗
[15:59] Well, I was busy trying to save a patient. 我当时忙着救人好不好
[16:01] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[16:02] He kept that girl alive till we got there, 他在我们赶到之前保住了那个女孩的命
[16:04] then he followed us here to make sure she was okay. 后来还跟着我们过来 确保她没事
[16:07] It doesn’t seem like the kind of guy who’d 这样的人怎么可能会
[16:08] try to hurt someone on purpose. 故意伤害别人呢
[16:10] Mm, you know, sounds a lot like “Hero syndrome” to me. 其实这样的行为听起来很像”英雄情结”
[16:14] There are a lot of documented cases 有许多这方面的案例
[16:16] of individuals who create these desperate situations 当事人会制造一些危急情况
[16:20] so they can come along and fix them. 再亲自出手解决
[16:22] You know, a nurse who arrives just in time 就像是 刚好及时赶到的护士
[16:25] or a night watchman looking for his 15 minutes. 或是巡逻路过的守夜人
[16:29] So I’m just saying, if it turns out to be 我的意思是 如果最后发现
[16:30] your friend in the-in the motorcycle jacket 你那位穿着机车夹克的朋友
[16:32] who’s causing all these accidents, 才是这些事故的幕后真凶
[16:34] funnily enough from his perspective, 尽管很可笑 但是这在他看来
[16:35] it’s got very little to do with malice. 丝毫没有恶意
[16:37] You know, he just wants to save the day, be a big hero. 他只是想出手相助 当个英雄
[16:41] That is really demented. 真够变态的
[16:43] Yeah. 是啊
[16:44] Not really the expression that we shrinks like to use, 我们心理咨询师一般不会这么说
[16:46] but, um, I hear ya. 不过我同意
[16:51] Moto Stars. 摩托星
[16:52] What’s that? 你说什么
[16:53] It–it’s a patch he had on his jacket. 他的夹克上有个徽章
[16:56] It said “Moto Stars,” I’m pretty sure. 上面写着”摩托星” 我很确定
[16:58] I’ll add that to his description. 我会写进描述里的
[17:00] “Moto Stars patch.” “摩托星徽章”
[17:03] Okay, I’m gonna check the security tapes, 好了 我去查查监控录像
[17:05] and, uh, let you guys know what I find. 有什么发现会告诉你们
[17:07] Check the parking lot tapes too. 也查一查停车场监控
[17:09] If he parked his bike out back, 如果他把机车停在了那边
[17:10] maybe you can get the tags. 也许能看到车牌
[17:12] Smart idea, Dawson. 真聪明 道森
[17:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:24] Oh, my God. 天哪
[17:26] What? 怎么了
[17:28] You okay? 你还好吗
[17:30] That miracle baby. 那个奇迹婴儿
[17:32] She didn’t just miraculously tumble into that sewer. 她根本不是碰巧掉进了那个下水道
[17:36] He put her there. 是他把她放在那里的
[17:39] To make sure he was ?the only one who could find her. 这样才能保证只有他能找到她
[17:42] He caused the wreck, 他一手制造了车祸
[17:44] saw that little girl thrown from her car seat, 看着那个小女孩从车里摔出来
[17:46] and for all he knew, she could have had spinal trauma 当时她可能已经遭受了脊柱创伤
[17:49] or–or–or who knows what. 或是更严重的伤
[17:51] But he just picked her up and dropped her 可他却把她捡起来 就那样
[17:53] into some filthy storm sewer. 扔进了肮脏的暴雨下水道
[17:59] I swear to God, Brett, 我对天发誓 布莱特
[18:01] when they find this guy, 到时候找到这个人
[18:03] they’re gonna have to keep me away from him. 得让我离他远点
[18:06] You hear that? 听到了吗
[18:08] That’s what I’m dealing with all day long. 这就是我一整天要遭受的待遇
[18:10] Non-stop construction going on for months now. 几个月了一直在不停地施工
[18:13] It’s not right, Matthew. 这样不对 马修
[18:15] It’s making me crazy. 我快疯了
[18:16] Trucks show up at the crack of dawn. 凌晨起就有卡车过来
[18:18] Knuckleheads yelling at each other, 那些蠢货互相大吼大叫
[18:20] banging things around. 不停地摔东西
[18:21] This goes on all day long. 整天都这样
[18:24] Their trash blows into my yard. 垃圾会飞进我的院子
[18:25] They set up a porta-toilet right outside 他们还在我卧室外面
[18:28] of my bedroom window, for crying out loud. 放了移动厕所 我也是醉了
[18:30] Okay, okay. 好的
[18:35] Marines, huh? 海军是吧
[18:37] Damn right. 对啊
[18:39] Gulf War. 海湾战争
[18:40] 7th Marine Expeditionary Brigade. 第七海军陆战队远征旅成员
[18:44] What about this menace outside, Matthew? 外面这个威胁怎么解决 马修
[18:47] This isn’t a way to live. 这还叫人活吗
[18:49] What time do they start up in the morning? 他们是早上几点开始
[18:50] 8:00 A.M. Every day. Can you believe that? 八点 每天都这样 你能信吗
[18:53] Well, city noise ordinances 根据城市噪音条例
[18:55] say that’s when they’re allowed to start. 允许他们八点开始施工
[18:58] – They’re allowed? – I–I’m afraid so. -条例允许吗 -恐怕是的
[19:00] It’s construction, Mr. Schlottman. 这是工程施工 斯洛特曼先生
[19:03] It’s annoying, but it-it’s just a–a fact of life, 虽然很烦人 但这是生活的一部分
[19:06] for all of us. 我们都一样
[19:07] You gotta shut ’em down. 你得让他们停了
[19:09] Mr. Schlottman, 斯洛特曼先生
[19:10] if they’re following the law, 要是他们遵纪守法
[19:12] how can I shut them down? 我怎么让他们停工
[19:14] Well, there we have it. 看来就是这样了
[19:16] The little guy takes it in the shorts once again. 老实人就又得吃哑巴亏
[19:20] All right. 好吧
[19:22] Tell you what, 这样吧
[19:23] how about I go over there and try talking to them, 我过去跟他们谈谈
[19:26] see what I can do. 看看我能做什么
[19:34] Hey, excuse me! I’m looking for the foreman! 打扰一下 我找你们工头
[19:37] Thanks. 谢谢
[19:48] My name’s Matt Casey. I’m the alderman of this ward. 我叫马特·凯西 我是这个区的议员
[19:53] I’m here on behalf of one of my constituents. 我是代表我一个选民过来的
[19:55] Oh, that guy. 你指那个人
[19:56] Yeah. 是
[19:57] This ongoing construction is distressing him. 这边正在施工的建筑烦扰到他了
[20:00] And if there’s any way your men can be 你们的工人能不能
[20:01] a little more considerate about the noise… 体谅一下 别那么大噪音
[20:03] Let me stop you right there. 我打断你一下
[20:04] He’s a head case, and I don’t have time to talk to him or to you. 他就是个疯子 我没时间理他 或者理你
[20:08] Hey, pal, I’m not looking for an argument. 兄弟 我不是来和你吵的
[20:10] Good, then get off my job site, 很好 那就离开工地
[20:11] I got work to do. 我还要工作
[21:02] Great. 真好
[21:04] I think we’re good on glasses there, buddy. 杯子应该够了 兄弟
[21:08] Crawl started like an hour ago, didn’t it? 串吧活动一小时前就开始了吧
[21:10] Listen, we’re like fourth on the list. 我们排在名单上的第四位
[21:12] All right, they just haven’t made it in yet. 他们只是还没过来而已
[21:15] Hope you’re right. 希望你说得对
[21:19] Thanks. Half price today, right? 谢谢 今天半价吧
[21:22] You a Drunken Mile patron? 你参与酒吧大巡行活动了吗
[21:25] No, I’m your friend. 没有 我是你朋友
[21:28] Not when I’m on this side of the bar. 朋友归朋友 生意归生意
[21:35] Hey. Drunken Mile? 串吧的顾客吗
[21:38] Yeah. 是啊
[21:39] Hey! Come on in. 进来吧
[21:41] Come on in. 进来吧
[21:45] This is gonna be a disaster. 这下要灾难了啊
[21:48] If I’d known it was gonna be like this, 如果我早知道是这番场景
[21:53] I would have signed up years ago. 我几年前就会报名参与了
[21:56] No kidding! 可不是嘛
[21:58] – Two more. – Just a sec. -再来两杯 -等一下
[22:01] Hey, Otis! How incredible is this? 奥蒂斯 这很棒吧
[22:04] It’s incredible. 太棒了
[22:05] We have already doubled our investment. 我们已经赚回了本钱的两倍
[22:08] Now, when you guys are done congratulating yourselves, 你俩恭喜完自己
[22:10] you mind giving me a hand serving some drinks? 能搭把手帮忙点单上酒吗
[22:13] Ah, yes. 对了
[22:19] So I’m gonna go drink at home. 我要回家继续喝了
[22:21] Hey, Mouch! 穆奇
[22:23] Leave the glass here. 把杯子留下来
[22:25] I’m the only one in the place that paid full price! 这么多人 你们就不给我半价
[22:32] Well, Zach’s got a couple fractured ribs 扎克的几处肋骨骨折了
[22:34] and a nasty bump on the head, it’s non-concussive, 脑袋肿了个大包 没有脑震荡
[22:36] and six stitches in his left forearm. 左前臂缝了六针
[22:38] Mom still in the ICU? 他妈妈还在重症监护室吗
[22:40] Yeah, but she’s stable. 是 但她情况稳定了
[22:42] And the baby? 婴儿呢
[22:43] We kept her around for observation, 我们将她留院观察了
[22:45] but nothing showed, so Dad took her home. 但无异常 所以她爸爸带她回家了
[22:55] What’s up, little man? 你好啊 小家伙
[22:56] Kelly, I got stitches! 凯利 我被缝针了
[23:02] What, probably only like four or five, right? 缝了四五针吧
[23:04] Six! 六针
[23:05] Six? Wow. Are they giving you pudding? 六针啊 他们给你布丁了吗
[23:08] This place is supposed to give you pudding 凡是被缝了五针以上
[23:09] when you have more than five stitches. 这里就应该给你布丁啊
[23:11] Zach got his pudding and then some. 扎克吃到布丁了 还不止如此呢
[23:13] Oh, good for you. 真不错
[23:14] This place has the best pudding in the whole world. 这里的布丁是世上最美味的
[23:17] I should know, 这事我知道
[23:18] I got lots of stitches. 我缝过很多针
[23:20] Am I going to have a scar too? 我也会留疤吗
[23:22] Well, I wouldn’t worry about it; scars are cool. 你不用担心这事 有疤才酷呢
[23:28] You know, I’m not liking the sound of that cough, bud. 你咳嗽的声音有点不对劲 小家伙
[23:35] Does your chest hurt? 你胸部疼吗
[23:39] Joanna, page Dr. Richards! 乔安娜 呼叫理查兹医生
[23:42] Zach? Bud? 扎克 伙计
[23:44] Zach? 扎克
[23:54] We need to intubate. 我们需要插管
[23:58] Hey, buddy? 小家伙
[24:26] You’re still here. 你还没走
[24:29] How is he? 他怎么样了
[24:32] It was a hemothorax. 是胸腔积血
[24:33] We put in a chest tube to drain his pleural cavity. 我们把胸管插入胸膜腔将血抽出来了
[24:38] Poor little guy was drowning in his own blood. 可怜的小家伙差点被自己的血呛死了
[24:40] It’s a good thing you caught it. 还好你及时发现了
[24:42] Yeah, well, he’s not out of the woods yet. 是啊 但他还没脱离危险
[24:45] Oh, thanks, Joanna. 谢谢 乔安娜
[24:46] Can you just, like-just give me another minute. 你能再等我一会儿吗
[25:02] Listen to this. 听听这个
[25:03] The apartment complex going up next to Mr. Schlottman, 建在斯洛特曼先生住处边上的公寓大楼
[25:07] they never got proper zoning approval. 他们没拿到正规的规划批准
[25:08] So how are they building it? 那他们怎么就能建造了呢
[25:10] The developer just plowed ahead, 发展商先施工了
[25:13] figuring if they moved fast enough, 盘算着如果施工迅速
[25:15] stayed under the radar long enough, 悄悄进行得久一点
[25:17] city wouldn’t have a choice but to rubber-stamp it. 市政府最终只能盖章批准
[25:20] That works? 那样行吗
[25:21] Sometimes. 有时能行
[25:23] That’s infuriating. 太令人气愤了
[25:24] Yeah, it is. 是啊
[25:25] But I’m not gonna let them get away with it. 但我不会让他们得逞
[25:29] I’m gonna get this whole project shut down. 我要让他们停掉这个建筑项目
[25:34] Really turns me on when you get all fired up like that. 你一心想做成一件事的样子 太吸引我了
[25:40] While you’re at it, can you get more cops 你着手此事时 能顺便让更多警察
[25:41] assigned to accident investigation? 去调查那起事故吗
[25:43] They still haven’t found your rock-thrower? 他们还没找到扔石头的人吗
[25:45] Nope. 没有
[25:47] I bugged Antonio about it. 我跟安东尼奥说了
[25:48] He says Rosin’s a good cop, just overworked. 他说罗辛是个好警察 就是手头工作太多了
[25:51] But I did figure out was Moto Stars is. 但我确实弄明白了”摩托星”的意思
[25:54] This bike shop in Brighton Park. 是布莱顿公园区的一家摩托车店
[25:56] And Rosin’s gonna go check it out, 罗辛会去查看一下
[25:57] but first, he’s combing through a few hundred hours of traffic cam footage. 但首先 他正在查看几百个小时的交通录像
[26:01] He’s trying to tie our guy to other accidents. 他正努力寻找本案嫌犯与其它事故的联系
[26:03] I’m sure he’ll find the guy. 他肯定会找到那个人
[26:11] I’ll see you at the firehouse. I’m gonna make a pit stop. 我们消防局见 我去趟加油站
[26:13] Okay. 好
[26:38] You didn’t need to do that. 你不用这么贴心的
[26:40] You okay? 你没事吧
[26:42] Yeah, I’m fine. 我没事
[26:47] I have these friends back home. 我家那边有些朋友
[26:51] And whenever the job gets heavy, 每次工作太沉重了
[26:54] we, you know, we go out, we grab a drink 我们就会出去喝一杯
[26:57] and go dance, maybe. 跳跳舞什么的
[26:59] But… 但是…
[27:02] we go out and we have fun. 我们会出去 一起玩得很开心
[27:05] I guess I just miss my people. 我想我就是想念我的朋友了
[27:10] Didn’t think I would quite so much. 我没想过我会这么想他们
[27:14] I get it. 我懂
[27:17] And I–I love this job. 我 我很喜欢这份工作
[27:19] And I love Chicago 也很喜欢芝加哥
[27:21] and being with you, it’s just… 跟你在一起 真的…
[27:24] I wish I could help. 我希望我能帮忙
[27:26] Kelly, you do. 凯利 你已经很帮忙了
[27:28] Come on. 真的
[27:30] I just can’t rely on you for everything. 我只是不能什么事都依赖你
[27:43] Hello? 有人吗
[27:44] Hi. 你好
[27:46] Can I help you find something? 有什么需要帮忙吗
[27:49] Uh, actually, yes, you can. 说实话还真有
[27:52] Um, I know this is kind of a long shot, 我知道这个比较困难
[27:53] but I’m looking for a guy 我在找一个男人
[27:54] with one of these patches on his riding jacket. 他的骑行服上有一个这样的标签
[27:57] Will any guy do? 随便哪个人都行吗
[27:59] Or you looking for someone specific? 还是你要找某个特定的人
[28:03] Uh, a very specific one. 某个特定的人
[28:11] You a cop? 你是警察吗
[28:12] I’m a paramedic. 我是医护人员
[28:14] You recognize this guy? 你认识这个人吗
[28:30] Rosin. 罗辛
[28:32] His name’s Scott. 他叫斯科特
[28:35] What am I looking at? 这是什么
[28:36] It’s an order form from that bike shop. 这是机车店的订货单
[28:38] Our guy is definitely a customer. 那个人就是他们的客人
[28:40] He special-ordered a muffler. 他定制了一个排气消声器
[28:41] That’s his address. 这是他的地址
[28:43] I told you I was gonna hit the bike shop, right? 我跟你说过我会去机车店的 对吧
[28:47] You’re busy. I’m just trying to help. 你很忙 我只是想帮帮忙
[28:49] And I got you this address, so… 而且我给你拿到了这个地址 所以…
[28:51] Okay, yes, thank you. I’ll check it out. 好的 谢谢你 我会去查
[28:54] Great. 好啊
[28:55] I don’t have to be at work for another 20 minutes. 我二十分钟后才去上班
[28:58] Dawson, you’re not coming with me. 道森 你不能跟我一起去
[29:07] Okay. Let’s go. 好吧 走吧
[29:16] You know, he ordered this muffler six months ago. 他半年前订的这个这个消声器
[29:18] The address might not be current. 他现在可能不住这里
[29:21] So you’re giving up ’cause the guy’s not answering? 所以这人不开门你就要放弃吗
[29:23] No, I’m just pointing out, 不是 我只是说
[29:24] it still might take a bit to track him down. 找到他可能还要费点功夫
[29:26] And we don’t even have a last name yet. 而且我们现在都不知道他姓什么
[29:32] Excuse me, ma’am? 不好意思 女士
[29:34] Do you know a Scott who lives here? 你知道一个叫斯科特的人住在这里吗
[29:35] About my height, dirty blond? 大概我这么高 深色金发
[29:39] Thank you for your help. 谢谢你的帮忙
[29:42] People don’t like talking to cops. 大家都不太喜欢跟警察说话
[29:44] But paramedics? They open up to us. 但是跟医护人员 他们会畅所欲言
[29:51] Okay, let me do some digging. 好吧 我再去查一查
[29:54] I’ll park a uniform out here, keep an eye on the place. 我会派一队人在外面守着 看住这里
[29:57] We’re gonna get this guy. 我们会抓到他的
[29:58] Count on that. 交给我
[30:00] Let me know if you find anything, okay? 有发现就告诉我 好吗
[30:03] That’s easy. 那简单
[30:04] Every time I turn around, you’re right there. 每次我一转身就能看到你
[30:34] Why you eating lunch in here? 你为什么在这里吃午饭
[30:36] Just wanted some peace and quiet, I guess. 大概就是想要清静一下吧
[30:42] Okay, so what’s with the sour mood then? 好吧 那这股子怨气是怎么回事
[30:46] Molly’s made a fortune last night. 莫利昨晚赚了大钱
[30:48] Now we can afford to do the repairs, 现在我们有钱整修了
[30:50] we can get the new plumbing in… 也能铺上新水管了
[30:52] What about the mechanical bull? 那机械牛呢
[30:53] We gonna get one of those? 我们也要买一个吗
[30:57] What? 什么
[30:58] Oh, it was, um, 那是
[30:59] just a suggestion I made last year, 我去年提的一个建议
[31:02] but you shot me down, 但是被你否决了
[31:04] just like you shoot down all my ideas. 你还否决了我所有其它的点子
[31:08] All right, what are we talking about here? 好吧 你到底想说什么
[31:09] And disco night? 迪斯科之夜
[31:12] Hermit crab racing? 寄居蟹赛跑
[31:15] Um, free flu shot with every tequila shot? 一杯龙舌兰赠一支流感疫苗
[31:16] Hey, those are all terrible ideas. 这些都是烂点子
[31:19] Yeah, well, how would you know? 是吗 你怎么知道
[31:20] You never tried them, did you? 你从来没试过 不是吗
[31:24] Herrmann, we’ve been partners in this bar for five years. 赫尔曼 我们做酒吧合伙人已经五年了
[31:27] Friends for a hell of a lot longer than that, 做朋友的时间更长
[31:29] and you’ve never given my suggestions a chance. 而你从来没有听过我的建议
[31:33] And suddenly Kidd comes along, she has an opinion, 然后基德突然出现了 她提了个建议
[31:35] you’re forking over thousands of dollars. 你就豪掷几千美金
[31:38] Because it was a good idea. 因为那是个好点子啊
[31:39] You know what, forget I said anything. 算了 当我什么都没说
[31:46] Truck 81. Ambulance 61. 81号云梯车 61号救护车
[31:48] Car accident. Ogden and 53rd. 交通事故 奥格登和第53大街路口
[32:08] What’s the cross street again? 什么大街来着
[32:10] Uh, 53rd street. 第53大街
[32:11] Should be just up ahead. 应该就在前面
[32:15] But… 但是…
[32:17] where’s the accident? 事故在哪里
[32:21] Brett! 布莱特
[32:26] Gabby! 加比
[32:28] Did you see that? 你看到了吗
[32:30] Gabby! Are you all right? 加比 你没事吧
[32:39] – Brett, you okay? – Yeah. -布莱特 你还好吗 -还好
[32:51] Come on! 快点
[32:54] He’s right up there! Stop him! 他就在上面 拦住他
[33:03] I see him. He’s heading down the on ramp. 我看到他了 他沿着斜坡下去了
[33:19] I got him! 我抓到他了
[33:25] Hey! Hey, get off me! 放开我
[33:27] There’s been an accident! 出现了事故
[33:28] I was just going to get help! 我只是想去帮忙
[33:29] Yeah, lucky for you, help has arrived. 是吗 你很幸运 有人来帮忙了
[33:31] – Otis, call for backup. – Copy that. -奥蒂斯 呼叫援助 -收到
[33:35] Easy, Gabby. 冷静 加比
[33:36] It’s over. 结束了
[33:38] You’re going down. 你死定了
[33:39] – Get up. – Come on. -起来 -快点
[33:49] Oh, hey, so there’s this radiology tech 我昨晚在医院
[33:51] that I met at Med the other night. 见到一个医疗放射师
[33:53] Very cute girl. 一个非常可爱的女孩
[33:55] Think Anna might do some recon for me? 你觉得安娜能帮我打听一下吗
[33:57] Ask her next time you see her. 你下次自己问她吧
[33:59] All right, fine. 好吧
[34:02] How’s she, uh, liking Chicago? 她喜欢芝加哥吗
[34:04] She misses home. 她想家了
[34:07] Can’t blame her if she decides to go back. 如果她决定回家我也不能怪她
[34:11] Well, you gotta show her around. 你得带她逛逛
[34:12] Chicago’s the greatest city in the world, come on. 芝加哥可是世界上最棒的城市
[34:20] Mr. Schlottman. 斯洛特曼先生
[34:21] Matthew, come in. 马修 请进
[34:24] How goes the battle? You shut ’em down yet? 战斗进行得如何 你打败他们了吗
[34:27] I wish I had better news for you. 我真希望我能给你带来好消息
[34:30] I can’t get the construction halted just yet. 但我还无法让建筑停工
[34:32] But–but they’re in violation, you said– 但他们违法规定了 你说…
[34:35] Yeah, I know, and I filed a complaint. 我知道 我也投诉了
[34:37] But there’s an appeals process that has to play out. 但是必须走完投诉程序
[34:40] And in the meantime, they get to keep building. 期间他们可以继续施工
[34:43] The problem is this ?developer’s very well connected, 问题是这个开发商人脉很广
[34:46] so I have to find allies in the council, 所以我必须在议会里找到盟友
[34:48] and that’s gonna take time. 这是需要时间的
[34:50] And they might even finish the project 他们可能在我能采取措施前
[34:51] before I can get any traction. 就完成这个项目了
[34:54] But I’m gonna fight this to the bitter end. 但我一定会坚持到最后
[34:56] I promise you that. 我保证
[34:58] I’m very sorry, Mr. Schlottman. 真的很抱歉 斯拉特曼先生
[35:01] Matthew, what are you beating yourself up for, huh? 马修 你为什么这么自责
[35:05] No-no-no, I-I’ve let you down. 不不不 我让你失望了
[35:07] You came to me for help and… 你来找我帮忙 但…
[35:10] politics happened. 有时候得考虑政治因素
[35:14] I guess 我觉得
[35:15] if I move my bed 如果我把床
[35:17] down here into the dining room, 搬到这边的餐厅里来
[35:19] away from that porta-toilet, 远离那个移动厕所
[35:21] I’ll be okay. 应该就可以了
[35:26] Wait, hang on. 慢着 等一下
[35:29] That’s the real issue here? 这是真正的问题所在吗
[35:31] Just–the toilet? 只有那个厕所
[35:34] It’s right outside of my window, Matthew. 厕所就在我窗外 马修
[35:37] It’s no way to live. 这叫人怎么生活
[35:46] Alderman. 议员
[35:47] You need to use the facilities? 你要上厕所吗
[35:49] What’ll take to move the porta-potty? 怎样才能移走移动厕所
[35:51] I’m sorry, what? 你说什么
[35:52] What’ll it take to move it away 要怎样才能把移动厕所
[35:54] from Mr. Schlottman’s house? 搬离斯拉特曼先生的房子
[35:56] 60, 80 bucks? 六十块还是八十块
[36:00] A hundred ought to do it. 一百块就行
[36:07] – Hey, Carlos! – Yeah? -卡洛斯 -在
[36:08] Grab a couple guys and move this john around back, 找几个人把厕所搬去后面
[36:10] – would you? – You got it, boss. -好吗 -没问题 老板
[36:29] It’s your first time here, right? 你第一次来 对吧
[36:30] Yeah, but, I mean, I’ve heard a lot about it. 是 但是我经常听人说起这里
[36:33] I figured she should get to know 我觉得应该让她感受一下
[36:34] the best bar in Chicago. 芝加哥最棒的酒吧
[36:35] Ah, damn straight, okay. What do you want? 没错 好 你想喝点什么
[36:37] Uh, okay, let me see, I guess I’ll have, um… 我想想 我就要…
[36:40] Here he is. 他来了
[36:42] Get ready. 准备好
[36:42] Hey, Otis, hey! 奥蒂斯
[36:45] Sorry, service is usually a little better. 抱歉 一般情况下服务还要好一点的
[36:49] Hey, hit it, Kidd! 来吧 基德
[36:53] Welcome to Disco Night at Molly’s, right? 欢迎来到莫利酒吧的迪斯科之夜
[36:59] So you go whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, right? 快点动起来吧
[37:02] So, listen, I figure, uh, 听我说 我想
[37:05] first Monday every month, we get this baby spinning 每个月的第一个周一我们转起这家伙
[37:07] and then we turn a little Donna Summer music on 然后我们放一些动感舞曲
[37:10] and we start serving Pink Ladies, what do you say? 并且供应红粉佳人酒 你觉得如何
[37:13] You… 你…
[37:15] Yeah. 没错
[37:17] Really? 真的吗
[37:18] For you, absolutely. 当然 是为你准备的
[37:20] – Hey, hey! – Yeah? -喂 -什么事
[37:22] Will you turn the sparkles off? 能把霓虹灯关掉吗
[37:30] Let’s get out of here. 我们走吧
[37:35] You know, ice skating ?really isn’t my thing, you know? 其实我不擅长滑冰
[37:38] I know you said that like four times. 你都说过四遍了
[37:39] Three…times. 是三遍
[37:41] Said it three times. 我说过三遍
[37:43] All right, well, come on, man up. 好了 来吧
[37:44] This’ll be fun. 会很有趣的
[37:45] Okay, but you–you’ve done this before, right? 是 但你以前滑过 对吧
[37:47] Like you’re–you’re stable… 你…很稳…
[37:49] Yeah, I–I played hockey when I was a kid. 是 我小时候打过冰球
[37:51] Okay. 好吧
[37:58] I don’t know, you’re looking a little shaky there, pal. 我觉得你有点摇摇晃晃啊 伙计
[38:01] Hey, it’s been a few years. 我很多年没滑了
[38:04] I’ll get it back. 我会记起来的
[38:05] I’ve already dodged death once. 我已经逃离过死神一次了
[38:06] Come on, give me your arm, woman. 来吧 把手给我 女人
[38:09] Hold on. 等一下
[38:13] Okay. 好
[38:14] Okay. 好
[38:16] This is not so bad. 还不赖
[38:17] Impressed, aren’t you? 好玩吧
[38:19] Yes. Very much so. 是啊 很好玩
[38:24] There you go. 很不错
[38:30] Now check this out. 你看
[38:36] That’s your city now. 现在这是你的城市了
[38:39] It’s pretty great, huh? 很棒吧
[38:42] It’s really great. 真的很棒
[38:52] I’m glad to hear that. 很高兴听到这个消息
[38:54] Thanks for letting me know. 谢谢你告诉我
[38:56] Bye. Uh, that was Maggie at Med. 拜拜 医院的麦基打来的
[38:58] Zach’s getting released from the hospital today. 扎克今天要出院了
[39:00] His mom’s improving too. 他妈妈也在好转
[39:02] And Dad brought Baby Layla in to see her today. 今天他爸爸带蕾拉去看她了
[39:04] She got to hold her for the first time since the accident. 事故后她第一次抱了她
[39:07] So you saved a family and caught a psychopath. 你既救了一家人 又抓住了一个神经病
[39:10] All in a day’s work, huh? 一天之内做的
[39:12] What about you? 你呢
[39:13] Don’t sell yourself short. 不要低估自己
[39:14] It’s true. It’s true. 没错 没错
[39:16] I got the porta-john moved 我让那个移动厕所
[39:18] 15 feet away from Mr. Schlottman’s window, so. 远离了斯洛特曼先生的窗户15英尺
[39:22] Nice work, Alderman. 做得好 议员
[39:24] Yeah, not really. 其实不是
[39:24] I paid off a construction foreman. 我贿赂了一个建筑包工头才成功的
[39:27] You listened to a man’s problems 你听了一个人的问题
[39:28] and you went to bat for him. 然后去尽力帮他了
[39:29] That’s all that matters. 这才是最重要的
[39:31] Moving a toilet, saving a family, 搬走移动厕所 拯救一家人
[39:33] basically the same thing. 本质上是一样的
[39:34] Exactly. 没错
[39:43] Are we ever gonna be a family? 我们会成为一家人吗
[39:47] I–I just keep thinking about it since Louie left. 路易离开后我就一直想这个问题
[39:59] We are a family. 我们就是一家人
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第5季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第5季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme