Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第5季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第5季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Morning, Maggie. 早上好 麦基
[00:02] I heard there might be a job opening up for a nurse. 我听说会有个护士的空缺
[00:05] Let me check. 我查查看
[00:06] Uh-uh. Must have been filled. 没有 肯定已经招满了
[00:08] Kelly, there is someone to see you. 凯利 有人等着见你
[00:12] Came all the way up here to check on me? 你这么大老远来就是为了看我
[00:14] I heard about this opening for a pediatric nurse. 听说芝加哥医院在招儿科护士
[00:18] You’re the one who took the job at Med. 接下医院那份工作的人是你
[00:20] Yeah. 没错
[00:24] Oh, that’s it? No eggs? No sausage? 就这样吗 不吃鸡蛋也不吃香肠
[00:27] Nah. Cindy got it in her head 不吃 辛迪昨晚
[00:28] that we should try Ethiopian last night. 非要去吃埃塞俄比亚菜
[00:31] “Expand our horizons,” she says. 她说”要扩大我们的眼界”
[00:34] She expanded something, all right, 的确是扩大了什么
[00:36] something inside my gut. 在我体内的东西
[00:38] Keep an eye on that. 小心点
[00:39] Indigestion’s one of the first signs of heart failure. 心力衰竭第一个标志就是消化不良
[00:42] Relax, Doctor Oz. I’m fit as a fiddle, okay? 别担心 奥兹医生 我非常健康
[00:45] Dawson, I’m right, aren’t I? Back me up. 道森 我说得对吧 快来帮我
[00:47] I don’t know, Herrmann. You feeling fatigue? 我不知道 赫尔曼 你感觉疲劳吗
[00:50] Cold sweats? Shortness of breath? 冒冷汗吗 呼吸短促吗
[00:53] No. 没有
[00:53] Then I wouldn’t stress. 那就没事
[00:56] Ambulance 61, gunshot victim, 61号救护车 枪伤患者
[00:58] – 19th Street and Wolcott Avenue. – They’re playing my song. -第19街和沃尔科特大街交界 -在呼唤我了
[01:01] Wait, Wolcott. 等等 沃尔科特
[01:02] Wasn’t there a shooting there last shift? 上个班那里不是有枪击案吗
[01:05] It’s a turf war. 是争地盘
[01:06] The Western Posse’s beefing with the 21 Naturals. 西帮和21自然帮火拼
[01:13] What? I follow the Drill Rap scene. 怎么了 我关注他们的动态
[01:15] Sue me. 去告我啊
[01:21] Yeah, look at that face. 看看这表情
[01:23] I knew seeing Anna again would perk you up. 我就知道再见到安娜会让你振作起来
[01:26] Well, it was a good surprise. 那是个大惊喜
[01:29] Glad she’s back. 她能回来我很高兴
[01:30] Yeah, she’s good for you, Kelly. 对 她很适合你 凯利
[01:32] Like it or not, I’m rooting for this. 无论如何我都支持你们
[01:34] Don’t you have a floor to mop or something? 你不用拖地板什么的吗
[01:36] Oh, Whatever. Listen, I’m just saying, 无所谓了 听着 我就想说
[01:38] I’m rooting for it. 我支持你们
[01:43] Hey, Kidd? 基德
[01:44] Okay. Yeah. 来了
[01:46] Got a job for you when you’re done. 你搬完我有活给你干
[01:48] – All right. – I need a full inventory of the rig. -好的 -要全面清点一下装备
[01:50] First watch made a mess of it. 头班的弄得乱七八糟
[01:53] I’m on it, Lieutenant. 好的 副队
[01:58] Is that what I think it was? 是我想的那样吗
[01:59] Shut the doors. 把门关了
[02:02] 81 to Main, we’re stationed at quarters, 81号呼叫总部 我们在局内待命
[02:03] hearing gunshots a block or two south of here. 听到南边一两个街区有枪声
[02:07] Copy that, 81. We’ll notify . 收到 81 我们会注意
[02:10] Casey! 凯西
[02:11] Open the door! 开门
[02:12] – Go get Boden! – Yeah! -去找博登 -好
[02:14] You move, I’ll drop you where you stand! 你再动我就开枪了
[02:18] Hand that over. 把这东西给我
[02:28] What else do you need? 你们还要什么
[02:29] I need you to shut the hell up for a minute. 我要你们关门一会儿
[02:31] ****Creepin’, bro. 他们过来了 老兄
[02:33] We gotta get outta here! 我们要离开这里
[02:34] We gotta bounce! 我们要跑
[02:43] Let me use my radio, I can call dispatch– 让我用对讲机 我可以叫指挥…
[02:44] Man, I ain’t gonna tell you again. 我不会再说一遍的
[02:51] Come on, we going inside! 走 我们进去
[02:52] – Move! – All right. -快进去 -好吧
[02:53] Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go! 快走快走
[03:04] What the hell is this? 怎么回事
[03:05] Don’t none of you’s move. Let me see them hands. 谁都不许动 把手举起来
[03:08] Home team, this ain’t no drill. 主场队 这不是演习
[03:09] This is a firehouse, pal! 这是消防队 朋友
[03:10] The heck do you think you’re doing? 你以为你在干什么
[03:12] Pal? 朋友
[03:13] You better put yourself in check. 你最好小心点
[03:14] I don’t want to hear another word out ya. 我不想再听到你说一个字
[03:16] Hey! Everybody stay calm. 大家都冷静
[03:18] You the boss man? 你是老大
[03:19] I am. 是的
[03:20] I’m sorry, are you the boss man? 我再问一遍 你是老大吗
[03:30] You got the gun. 枪在你手里
[03:32] We ain’t looking for no trouble, 我们不是来找麻烦的
[03:33] just a place to lay low for a minute. 只是想找个地方躲一躲
[03:35] You show respect, we show respect. 你们尊重我们 我们也尊重你们
[03:38] Then we slide out. 然后我们就走
[03:39] Snatch them cells and radios! 把他们的手机和对讲机都收了
[03:41] All right. 好
[03:43] Let’s go. 我们走
[03:45] Let’s see it! 给我
[03:47] Hey, Akeil? Akeil? Akeil? Akeil? 阿基尔 阿基尔
[03:48] Hey, he needs help. What do we do? 他需要帮助 我们怎么办
[03:50] We can help him. It’s what we do. 我们可以帮他 这是我们的工作
[03:55] Listen, I’m-I’m trained as a paramedic. 听着 我参加过急救人员训练
[03:58] All I need are some medical supplies from the locker room 我只需要去休息室拿一点医疗用品
[04:00] and a bunk to put him in. 再让他躺在床上
[04:03] Okay. Move. 好 去
[04:05] Okay. All right. 好的
[04:09] Hold up. Hey. 等等
[04:13] Keep a dead eye on that. 好好看着她
[04:16] She starts acting shady, you deal with it. You got me? 她一有动作你就杀了她 明白吗
[04:20] Yeah, I got you. 好 我明白
[04:21] Go. 去吧
[04:27] How old is that boy with the gun? 拿枪的男孩多大了
[04:29] He’s old enough, Pops. 足够大了 多管闲事
[04:31] Now, I need to move all your peoples 我要你把你的人集中到一起
[04:32] to a place I can post up on ’em. 便于我们盯着点
[04:40] In there. Common room. 都到公共休息室里
[04:42] Good. Move! 很好 走
[04:47] Sweep this bitch, make sure there’s ain’t 好好看着 确保没人
[04:48] – no stragglers up in here. – All right. -乱动 -明白
[04:49] Okay, you’re in charge, but this is still my firehouse. 好吧 你来负责 但这仍然是我的消防局
[04:54] You keep your men in line, I’ll give you my word 如果你能管好你的人 那我保证
[04:55] I’ll do the same. 我也能管好我的人
[05:07] Whoa, whoa, whoa, what is this? 怎么回事
[05:09] Where are we going? Don’t be playing me. 要去哪儿 别耍我
[05:12] I need something to pack and wrap the wound. 我要找点东西包扎好伤口
[05:14] Our medics keep a few extra supplies back here. 我们医护人员在这里备了点多余的药品
[05:17] ‘Kay? 行吗
[05:20] Come on. 过来
[05:29] Let’s not have any surprises, okay? 别一惊一乍的了 行吗
[05:34] Look, you guys came here with your guns, 你们拿着枪闯进来
[05:35] looking for shelter. You got it. 想找个容身所 没问题
[05:38] I’m just gonna patch up your friend 我得帮你朋友包扎一下
[05:40] so you can all be on your way. 让你们能继续跑路
[05:45] You know, if we could reach our radios, 如果我们能用对讲机
[05:47] we could at least send word to our paramedics in the field, 至少可以告诉出勤的急救人员
[05:49] you know, tell them not to return to quarters 要他们在你们离开之后
[05:52] just until you’ve gone. 再回来
[05:54] ‘Cause the last thing either of us want right now 因为现在我们最不想要的
[05:55] are more hostages, right? 就是更多人质 对吧
[05:57] Well, that ain’t gonna happen. 不可能的事
[05:58] Just grab what you need and let’s go. 拿上你要带的东西 我们走
[06:03] Okay. 好吧
[06:23] Okay, got everything we need. 好了 要的东西都拿齐了
[06:28] Good to go. 走吧
[06:29] Let’s go. 我们走
[06:40] Single gunshot wound to the left thigh, 左腿大腿中枪
[06:42] – vitals stable. – Another gang shooting? -生命体征稳定 -又是帮派枪战
[06:44] That’s the third one today. 这是今天送来的第三位了
[06:45] You’d think this cold would slow them down. 还以为这么冷的天会消停一会呢
[06:47] Never known anything to slow them down. 什么都阻止不了他们
[06:49] Welcome to the party, sir. You’re in good hands. 欢迎加入我们 先生 我们会好好照顾你
[06:51] We got this, don’t worry. 交给我们吧 别担心
[06:52] – All right. – Let’s rotate. -好的 -我们走
[06:54] I’m gonna stock up on supplies. 我去补充一些药品
[06:55] Possible gang related activity, 可能是帮派斗殴
[06:57] South Morgan and West Maxwell. 南摩根街和西麦克斯维尔街交叉口
[06:59] Suspects fled the scene. 嫌犯逃离现场
[07:00] Isn’t that a couple blocks away from the firehouse? 那不就离消防局几个街区吗
[07:04] Grab the restock. Let’s get back. 去补药 我们赶紧回去
[07:05] Okay. 好
[07:15] Get in there. Get your ass in here. Come on. 进去 赶紧进去 快点
[07:19] Get down. Keep your eyes down! 低头 把头低下来
[07:22] Will you at least let civilian staff walk? 至少能让普通员工离开吗
[07:24] They gonna be the first ones I unload into 要是你不赶紧坐下闭上你的嘴
[07:25] if you don’t sit down and shut up! 我第一个干掉他们
[07:31] You want to try me? 你想试试吗
[07:41] You too. Sit down over there. 你们也是 坐在那里
[07:47] Hey. You feeling okay? 你没事吧
[07:51] Yeah, I’m fine. 我没事
[07:53] Quit being such a mother hen. 别紧张兮兮的
[08:17] Damn it. 该死
[08:44] Radio. Radio. 对讲机 对讲机
[09:00] Who’s out there? 外面那是谁
[09:03] Punk ass bitches who want us dead. 一群想让我们死的贱人
[09:05] Look, you got caught up, 听着 你们被困住了
[09:08] but there is time to be a leader for your crew. 但你还是能领导好你的人
[09:10] They are young. The need you to to step up. 他们很年轻 他们需要你站出来
[09:13] What? I saying something funny? 怎么了 我说的很好笑吗
[09:15] Man, what you think this is? The Marines? 你以为是怎么回事 这是海军陆战队吗
[09:18] I ain’t trying to be a leader. 我没有想领导他们
[09:21] I’m trying to survive. 我想活下来
[09:24] We’ll leave when I’m ready. 等我准备好 我们就走
[09:29] Look, I need to wrap the wound, 听着 我得包扎好伤口
[09:30] but I can’t get under, 但我没法够到下面
[09:32] so I need you to help me lift him. 我需要你帮我把他抬起来
[09:39] Look, I’m not asking for me. I’m asking for your friend. 我这不是为了我自己 是为了你朋友
[09:42] Akeil. 阿基尔
[09:44] Akeil, I’m– I am asking for Akeil. 阿基尔 我是为了阿基尔
[09:56] Thank you. 谢谢你
[09:59] All right. 好了
[10:00] Gonna lift him. 把他抬起来
[10:02] Back and up. 抬起来
[10:17] Squad 3 to Main. 三队呼叫总部
[10:19] I have a 10-1 hostage situation here at quarters. 我们分部出现人质劫持事件
[10:21] Repeat, 10-1 in need of emergency assistance. 重复 人质劫持 需要紧急支援
[10:24] Copy, Squad 3. Dispatching units immediately. 收到 三队 马上派遣支援
[10:26] Are you in a safe location? 你在安全的地方吗
[10:27] Not quite. 不怎么安全
[10:29] Can you get out? 你能出来吗
[10:32] I can, but I’m not leaving anyone here. 能 但我不会丢下他们
[10:36] Hey. I just got the text from Eco. 我刚收到伊科的信息
[10:39] He says he saw Xavier’s car back on the block. 他说他又在街上看到泽维尔的车了
[10:41] So it’s safe to ride out? 所以外面安全了
[10:42] If Eco say he saw him, then he saw him. 如果伊科说看到他了 那肯定是看到了
[10:45] Then we straight. 那我们走
[10:47] Look, if you leave your wounded man and go, 如果你们要丢下受伤的同伴走
[10:49] we’ll take him to the hospital, no questions asked. 我们会带他去医院 这点不容有疑
[10:51] Fine, whatever. 好吧 随便
[10:52] Go holler at JB, tell him we gon’ bounce. 去告诉JB 告诉他我们要走了
[10:54] A’ight. 好
[10:59] The hell is that? 怎么回事
[11:04] No, no. No, no, no. 不不不不不
[11:06] Main to 61, 呼叫61号救护车
[11:07] do not return to quarters. 不要回分局
[11:08] We have a 10-1, hostage situation in progress. 正在发生人质劫持事件
[11:12] Gabby. 加比
[11:16] Get him! 抓住他
[11:20] Get your ass back! 给我回去
[11:21] Get back! 回去
[11:22] Main, we’re at quarters and we don’t see anything. 总部 我们到分局了 什么都没看到
[11:25] Dawson. 道森
[11:30] Matt! 马特
[11:33] Dawson! Go go go! 道森 快走
[11:34] Get us out of here! 我们快离开这里
[11:35] 61 to Main. 10-1, 10-1, Shots fired at 51. 61号救护车呼叫总指挥台 51分局发生交火
[11:38] Repeat, shots fired. Gunshot victim inside. 重复 发生交火 开枪嫌犯仍在分局内
[11:49] The hell just happened out there? 发生了什么事
[11:50] Hey, stand down old man and get back inside! 站住 老家伙 回去
[11:57] He shot him! Is he dead? Was he moving? 他打中他了 他死了吗 还在动吗
[11:59] I-I don’t know. It happened so fast. 我不知道 发生得太快了
[12:10] Hey! Hey, don’t move! Don’t move! 不许动 不许动
[12:13] Don’t move! 不许动
[12:15] Yeah. Think you a badass, huh? 没错 觉得自己挺屌是吗
[12:19] Let’s see how tough you are now. 现在呢
[12:23] Come on, boy, let’s see you step! 来啊 小子 站起来
[12:25] Come on, boy! 来啊
[12:27] Chill, dawg! 冷静 伙计
[12:28] Get up! 起来啊
[12:35] Casey? 凯西
[12:36] Yeah? 怎么了
[12:37] I think I’m okay. Bullet hit my shoulder. 我没事 子弹打中肩膀了
[12:47] Damn! 该死
[12:48] Bro, they got half the cops in the city out there. 兄弟 半个芝加哥的警察都来了
[12:51] What the hell we gon’ do? 我们该怎么办
[12:55] Get yo’ ass up. 起来
[12:58] Get him! 带上他
[13:07] There you go. Lay him back down. 好了 让他躺回去吧
[13:09] Good. 很好
[13:13] This is the police! We have the area surrounded! 我们是警察 我们已经包围了这里
[13:20] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[13:22] JB JB, JB.
[13:22] J–JB? Look at me. JB 看着我
[13:25] Hey, this doesn’t change anything, okay? 这不会改变什么 知道吗
[13:28] Akeil still needs our help. 阿基尔还是需要我们的帮助
[13:31] Hey. Come on, look at me, JB. 回头 看着我 JB
[13:34] Are you with me? 你听到了吗
[13:52] Okay. 好了
[13:54] Come on, come on, come on. 快点 快
[13:56] Okay. Grab me that bag and that green tube. 好 把那只包和绿色管子递给我
[13:58] We need to secure his airway. 我们要确保他呼吸通畅
[14:01] Get yo’ ass– 进去
[14:02] Yo, one of theirs called the cops. 他们有人报了警
[14:03] Dude, what the hell were you thinking out there? 伙计 你刚才是干什么
[14:05] You out of your damn mind? 疯了吗
[14:06] What was I supposed to do? This man over here– 我能怎么办 这家伙…
[14:07] Yo, I don’t even want to hear it! 闭嘴吧
[14:09] We in deep enough without you killing somebody. 你不杀人我们麻烦都够大了
[14:11] Bro, look around, they already got us. 伙计 你看看 他们已经包围我们了
[14:13] Might as well go out correct. 我出去可没错
[14:14] You’ve got an army of cops out there 外面有一大群警察
[14:16] watching your every move. 监视着你们的一举一动
[14:18] They hear one more shot, 他们再听到一声枪响
[14:18] they are gonna come busting through those doors. 就会破门冲进来
[14:20] But if you want to stay alive, 但如果你们不想死
[14:22] I’d show those cops some good faith. 我会向那些警察们示示好
[14:25] Release Casey. 放了凯西
[14:27] Let him get some medical treatment. 让他接受治疗
[14:31] Hey, bro, look at me. 伙计 看着我
[14:34] You dying? 你要死了吗
[14:37] Bullet didn’t hit anything vital, 子弹没击中重要部位
[14:38] but someone needs to look at it. 但伤必须有人看看
[14:42] Take Blondie to the back. 带这金毛去后面
[14:44] Have the ambo lady look at that. 让那个救护员看看伤
[14:46] If you hold onto hostages, you are giving– 如果你们继续劫持人质…
[14:48] Man, ain’t nobody going nowhere! 你们谁也别想出去
[14:53] Y’all the only thing keeping the police 你们是唯一能让我们
[14:54] from dragging us out of here in body bags. 不被警察乱枪打死的挡箭牌
[15:05] – Ma’am, I can’t let you go in. – No, let us through. -女士 你不能进去 -让我们进去
[15:07] – You have to step back. – This is our house. -请退后 -这是我们的消防队
[15:08] – We live here, we work here. – I know, we’ll take care of it. -我们在这工作 -我知道
[15:09] – Okay? Let us through! – Hey! Hey, what’s going on? -让我们过去 -怎么回事
[15:11] We’re stationed in this house. Our people are in there. 这是我们驻扎的消防队 同事都在里面
[15:12] Matt Casey, the gunshot victim, 马特·凯西 中枪的伤员
[15:14] you know his condition? 你知道他怎么样了吗
[15:15] No word about casualties yet. 还没有伤亡人员情况
[15:17] How many fire personnel are in that house? 消防队里有多少消防员
[15:18] 15. 15名
[15:19] How many offenders, if you know? 多少罪犯 你们知道吗
[15:20] Uh, we’ve seen two black males, 我们看到了两个黑人男性
[15:22] both with guns. There could be more. 都有枪 还可能有更多
[15:23] You know the internal layout? 你知道内部结构吗
[15:24] Like my own home. 很熟悉
[15:25] Good. Stay close. We’ll need it and you. 很好 别走远 我们会需要帮助的
[15:31] Oh, my God, what happened? 天啊 怎么回事
[15:32] I’m okay. 我没事
[15:34] Shut up! What’s wrong with him? 闭嘴 他是怎么回事
[15:36] Short of breath, bullet must be lodged somewhere near his lung. 呼吸短促 子弹一定是卡在了他肺部附近
[15:38] Thought you knew what you was doing. 我还以为你靠谱呢
[15:39] He needs a trauma surgeon. 他需要创伤手术
[15:41] We’re doing everything that we can 我们在尽一切努力
[15:42] to keep him alive until he can get to one. 保证他活到能接受手术
[15:45] JB, grab more gauze out of the bag. JB 从包里再拿些纱布来
[15:46] We need to wrap Casey’s wound. 我们得为凯西包扎伤口
[15:47] Yo, this ain’t no hospital! 你当这里是医院吗
[15:50] He ain’t your nurse! 他不是你的护士
[15:51] Your job’s to keep my mans alive. 你的任务是保证我兄弟活着
[15:52] You help your little friend later on. 你的小朋友等等再说
[15:53] Kidd, it’s okay. I’ll wrap my own wound. 基德 没事 我自己包扎
[15:56] Oh, look at that, we got a big boy. 看呐 真是厉害
[15:59] And what the hell’s wrong with your dumb ass? 你个蠢猪又是怎么回事
[16:00] Telling her your name? 把你名字告诉她吗
[16:01] She don’t need to know all that! 她不需要知道这些
[16:02] – My bad– – “My bad” nothing! -是我不好 -认错有个屁用
[16:05] You better look sharp, brown-haired boy. 你最好机灵点 棕毛小子
[16:07] Don’t let them play you. 别让他们耍了你
[16:09] Firemen, cops, all on the same team, 消防员 警察都是一伙的
[16:11] only one carry ax, one carry a gun! 只是一个拿斧子 一个拿枪
[16:14] Move yo’ ass. 滚吧
[16:18] This is the Chicago Police! 我们是芝加哥警署
[16:20] You need to answer our call so we can hear your demands! 接起电话 说出你们的条件
[16:32] You have to pick up. 你得接电话
[16:36] Why? 为什么
[16:37] So I can let ’em talk us out of here all nice and friendly, 让我听他们劝我乖乖投降
[16:40] then ship us back to the station for a beat down? 把我们带回警局揍死吗
[16:42] If you don’t pick up, they will be forced to breach. 如果不接 他们会强攻的
[16:46] How the hell you think they’re gonna handle you then? 你觉得到时候他们会怎么对付你
[16:48] Don’t even trip, chief. 别瞎操心了 队长
[16:53] Don’t even trip. 别瞎操心了
[17:05] This still the curry talking? 还是因为吃了那个咖喱不舒服吗
[17:08] Stress ain’t helping. 紧张的时候更难受
[17:11] That mouth’s gon’ write you a check yo’ ass can’t cash. 再说一句话就送你上天
[17:14] Shut up! 闭嘴
[17:15] My friend needs to get some antacid. 我的朋友需要抗酸剂
[17:16] He’s got some in his locker. 他的储物柜里面有
[17:18] Yeah, and I need a jet to Mexico. 是哦 我还需要一架去墨西哥的飞机呢
[17:20] I’m all right, Mouch. It’s okay, I’m fine. 没关系 穆奇 没关系 我没事
[17:34] That lunatic’s back there with Kidd. 那个疯子和基德在后面
[17:36] The second there’s a distraction, 一旦有分散注意力的事
[17:38] I need you to cover for me. 我需要你掩护我一下
[17:41] Yeah, I got you. 好的 没问题
[17:45] Aw, see. Now, why he breathing like that? 过来看 他为什么呼吸这么急促
[17:47] You fixing him or what? 你有没有在救他
[17:48] He’s developing a tension pneumothorax. 他这是出现了张力性气胸
[17:50] In English, dummy. 说人话 蠢货
[17:52] His injury is letting air into his chest cavity, 他的伤口导致空气进入胸腔
[17:54] but not back out, 然后出不来
[17:55] and the pressure is pushing on his heart. 然后气压增大 压迫到心脏
[18:02] No, no, no, see? What the hell that for? 别别别 你这是干什么
[18:06] Needle decompression. I need to pierce his chest. 针刺解压 我需要刺进他胸口
[18:09] Oh, hell no? You see what she’s trying to do? 你休想 你看到她在干什么了吗
[18:11] She’s trying to kill him, 她想杀了他
[18:12] trying to take us all out one by one. 她想一个一个干掉我们
[18:13] – Come on, man, don’t be crazy. – No, no, no, wait. Wait! -兄弟 别疯了 -不不不 等等
[18:17] – Let’s go. – Listen! Hey! -跟我走 -听我说
[18:18] You need to know what time it is. 我让你知道现在到底是个什么情况
[18:20] Hey! Where are you taking her? 你要带她去哪儿
[18:21] She’s trying to help! 她是想救他
[18:23] – All right. – Now, which one is yours? -好了 -哪个是你的
[18:28] I ain’t asking you again. 我话不说两遍
[18:31] It’s that one. 那一个
[18:33] That one. 那个
[18:34] Open it. 打开
[18:44] Let’s go! Move! 快点 快点
[18:47] Hey! Back up. 退后
[18:53] Oh. There we go. 在这里啊
[18:57] These your peoples? 这些是你朋友吗
[19:01] Look, I don’t know what you did to my boy, 听着 我不知道你对我朋友做了什么
[19:04] but I got people of my own out there too, 但我外面也是有人的
[19:07] and if anything happens to him, they gon’ pay a visit 如果他有什么不幸 我朋友
[19:11] to every single person in these pictures. 会逐个拜访照片上每个人
[19:33] Where is she? 她人呢
[19:34] She can’t help right now. 她想在帮不了忙了
[19:37] What did you do? 你做了什么
[19:46] Okay, can you do it? Huh? 你能救他吗
[19:53] I need help. 我需要帮助
[19:55] Go get someone, quick. 快点找个人来 快点
[19:57] Move, boy. 快去
[20:02] You have to pick up. 你得接这个电话
[20:10] No luck. 不妙啊
[20:11] So what now? 那现在怎么办
[20:12] Countdown starts. 开始倒计时
[20:13] They’ve already shot a hostage. 他们已经对一个人质开了枪
[20:14] We don’t have the luxury of time. 我们时间不多
[20:29] Hey, Turk. 特克
[20:31] We need help. 我们需要帮助
[20:33] Akeil can’t breathe 阿基尔不能呼吸
[20:34] and Marlon thinks the firefighter lady did it, 马龙觉得是那个消防员女士害的
[20:36] – so he knocked her ass out. – Slow up a minute. -所以他把她干掉了 -等等
[20:38] What do you mean, “knocked her out”? 什么叫把她干掉了
[20:39] Chill, Pops. She ain’t dead, is she? 别激动 老爹 她没死 对吧
[20:41] I don’t know, but Turk, I swear, 我不知道 但是特克 我发誓
[20:42] he’s gonna kill her if Akeil gets any worse. 如果阿基尔继续恶化的话 他会杀了她的
[20:45] You get that maniac off her now! 你立刻让那个疯子离她远点
[20:46] Man, ain’t nobody got time for all that! 老兄 没时间整这些了
[20:49] I’m trying to get us up out of this place! 我想让我的人离开这里
[20:53] Who else knows how to treat a gunshot? 还有谁知道怎么治疗枪伤
[20:55] Why? What happened? 怎么了 发生什么了
[20:56] Man, I’m asking the questions, a’ight? 老兄 我在问问题 懂吗
[20:58] We all know basic life support. 我们都懂一点基本的保命方法
[20:59] Good. Then you’re up. 很好 那你去
[21:01] He doesn’t have the training, 他没受过训练
[21:03] but we have two paramedics in the field 但我们有两个救护人员出勤去了
[21:04] who can walk him through it. 她们能救他
[21:05] And how are they supposed to do that walking? 那他们要怎么救他呢
[21:15] Sorry. 抱歉
[21:17] Do you–do you know something that we should know? 你是不是知道一些我们想要了解的信息
[21:21] Yeah, my son. He’s in there. 是的 我儿子 他在里面
[21:23] He’s with the gang? 他是帮派成员吗
[21:24] He’s not a gang member. He’s a child. 他不是帮派成员 他只是个孩子
[21:28] Lost his ten-year-old sister to a stray bullet, 他十岁的妹妹被流弹击中
[21:31] dead in the street. 横尸街头
[21:32] I’m so sorry for your loss. 请节哀
[21:35] Is that what this is about? Retaliation? 所以他这是在报复吗
[21:38] Neighborhood cliques been going tit-for-tat all weekend, 社区的帮派这整个周末都在互相报复
[21:40] calling it payback. 说是要偿命
[21:42] JB was heartsick ’cause nobody doing nothing. JB伤心极了 因为没人有所行动
[21:47] He wanted street justice. I tried to stop him. 他只想要公正 我想要阻止他的
[21:50] Gabriela Dawson! 加布里埃拉·道森
[21:54] You made contact? 你联系上了吗
[21:55] No, they made contact, and they want to talk to you. 没有 他们联系我们的 他们要和你说话
[21:59] Hello? 喂
[22:01] It’s Otis. 我是奥蒂斯
[22:02] Otis. Otis, what’s going on? Is Casey alive? 奥蒂斯 奥蒂斯 怎么了 凯西还活着吗
[22:05] He is. 还活着
[22:06] He’s right here with me in the bunk room. 他正和我一起在宿舍里面
[22:08] Boden’s with–oh. 博登他…
[22:09] Okay. Uh, that’s about all I can say. 好吧 我只能说这些了
[22:12] I’d love to chat some more, 我也很想和你多聊些
[22:14] but these guys are sort of determined to keep me on topic. 但是这些人一心想要我讲正事
[22:17] If we don’t stick to medical jargon 如果我们讲的不是医学话题
[22:19] afraid they’re gonna cut this call short. 恐怕他们会直接挂电话了
[22:21] Okay. I read you loud and clear. 好的 我明白了
[22:23] What are we looking at? 伤员情况怎样
[22:26] Okay. Okay, okay, all right. 好的 好的
[22:29] we–we got a gunshot victim. 这里有位枪伤患者
[22:32] One of the hostage takers. 人质的劫持者之一
[22:35] He’s got a bullet in the chest. 胸口中枪
[22:38] he’s got a steady pulse but he’s not breathing. 脉搏稳定 但呼吸微弱
[22:41] Kidd had said, 基德说了
[22:43] he had some sort of, uh, tension pneumo– 他出现了压力性…
[22:45] Pneumothorax? 气胸吗
[22:46] That’s the one. 就是这个
[22:47] Okay, you’re gonna need a large-bore needle. 好吧 你要拿一个大口径针头
[22:50] The 14 gauge, it’s the orange colored one. 14号注射针 橘色那支
[22:54] That’s it, that one. 就是这支了
[23:00] Okay. Am I just gonna punch into the guy with this? 好了 就拿这支针扎这个人吗
[23:05] No, no, no, you’re not gonna punch into anything. 不不不 不是扎进去
[23:06] You’re gonna insert the needle 而是将针插入
[23:08] in between the second intercostal space, 第二肋间隙处
[23:10] just above the third rib at the midclavicular line. 就在第三根肋骨之上 锁骨中线处
[23:14] Mid-what? 中线啥
[23:16] Midpoint on the clavicle, 锁骨的中心点
[23:17] it’s between the sternum and shoulder. 胸骨和肩骨之间
[23:20] Can you find it? 你能找到吗
[23:23] Yes, I think so. 应该能
[23:24] When you’re ready, you’re gonna insert the needle 你准备好后 就将针头以九十度角
[23:26] at a 90-degree angle into the chest, okay? 插入胸部 懂了吗
[23:30] Once the angiocath is in, 静脉输入导管进去后
[23:31] you’re gonna pull out the needle 你就拔出针头
[23:32] and you’re gonna hear a hiss of air. 你会听到嘶的一声
[23:34] Right. Okay. 好 好吧
[23:42] Here goes everything. 真是什么都干了
[23:52] Okay. Okay, it’s in. What do I do now? 好了 好了 进去了 现在怎么办
[23:59] What the hell’s going on down there? 后面到底是什么情况啊
[24:15] Relax, Otis. 别慌 奥蒂斯
[24:16] Remove the needle and secure the catheter. 拔掉针头 固定住导管
[24:20] Okay. Okay, I’m doing it. 好 好 我在拔呢
[24:22] I’m doing it. 我在拔呢
[24:26] Okay. I did it. 好了 我做到了
[24:28] It worked. He’s breathing. 成功了 他有呼吸了
[24:30] Perfect. Perfect, okay, 很好 很好
[24:31] just secure the catheter and you are good to go. 固定住导管 就可以了
[24:34] He’s alive, Dawson. I can’t believe it. 他活了 道森 太难以置信了
[24:37] Otis, where’s Casey? Is he okay? 奥蒂斯 凯西呢 他没事吧
[24:39] I’m all right. 我没事
[24:40] Tell SWAT we have people spread– 告诉特警队 我们有人分散到…
[24:43] Nice try, fireman. 别耍花招了 消防员
[24:45] Hello? Hello? 喂 喂
[24:49] The line went dead. 电话挂了
[24:51] Did he make it? 他活下来了吗
[24:52] I think so. 应该是吧
[24:53] Did you get any other information? 还获得其它信息了吗
[24:54] Geography? 地理位置上
[24:56] Apparently they’re all spread out in there. 显然他们在里面分散开了
[24:58] It cut off before I could get more. 我得到更多信息之前 就断线了
[25:01] Need to get eyes inside that building. 得想办法看看里面的情况
[25:03] Commander Hicks. 希克斯指挥官
[25:05] This is Danika Williams, mother of JB. 这是丹妮卡·威廉姆斯 JB的母亲
[25:08] He’s one of the– 他是…
[25:10] he’s–he’s inside there. 他在里面
[25:12] I’m scared for my son. Anything I can do. 我很担忧我儿子 我愿意全力配合
[25:16] Stand by. We may need you. 请在这里等待 可能会需要你
[25:23] What’s going on back there? 里面是什么情况
[25:25] Akeil’s all right, bro. He’s breathing again. 阿基尔没事了 他有呼吸了
[25:27] Yeah? 是吗
[25:28] Look, this has gone on long enough. 这事已经耗了够久了
[25:30] What’s your plan? 你们打算怎么办
[25:32] That truck out there. 外面那辆卡车
[25:35] The one without the ladder and everything. 没有梯子和装备的那辆车
[25:37] Squad, what about it? 救援车 怎么了
[25:38] That thing tough? 那辆车够坚固吗
[25:39] Like, real tough? Can it take a bullet? 坚固到能挡住子弹那种吗
[25:40] Absolutely not. 当然不能
[25:42] Are you out of your minds? 你是不是疯了啊
[25:44] What the hell were you gonna plan to get through those cops? 你之前打算怎么突破警察的封锁线啊
[25:46] You think you’re just gonna ram right through them? 你想开车硬闯出去吗
[25:48] You don’t want to take another step, old man. 劝你别再上前了 老头子
[25:50] You think I’m afraid of a punk like you? 你觉得我会怕你这种小流氓吗
[25:52] You know what we do for a living? 你知道我们是干什么工作的吗
[25:54] We walk into hell every day. 我们每天都冒着生命危险
[25:56] – Yeah? How about now? – Herrmann! -是吗 这样呢 -赫尔曼
[25:57] There is no way that I’m gonna let some kid with a– 我绝不可能让一个小屁孩…
[25:59] Damn it. 坏了
[26:00] – What’s happening? – Damn it! -怎么回事 -该死
[26:01] – What’s he doing? – No, I’m okay. -他什么情况 -没事 我没事
[26:02] No, I’m fine. It’s okay. I’m just- 没事 我没事 我就是…
[26:10] He’s having a heart attack. 他心脏病发作了
[26:11] We need to get him to the hospital right now! 我们得赶紧送他去医院
[26:15] If he dies on your watch, 如果他死在你的眼皮底下
[26:17] that’s murder of a public servant. 那就是谋杀公务员之罪
[26:19] You will fry. 你会坐穿牢底的
[26:20] I ain’t taking responsibility for this. 这事可别怪在我头上
[26:21] I ain’t do anything to him! 我可没对他动手
[26:23] Let him go and I’ll get you out of here. 放了他 我带你们离开这里
[26:28] You want to bust out? I’ll bust you out. 你们想逃出去 我帮你们逃出去
[26:30] And we can armor the squad with stabilizing plates 我们可以使用钢板来加固救援车
[26:32] and we can “Mad-Max” our way out of here 学《疯狂麦克斯》那样 硬闯出去
[26:33] if you’re crazy enough to do it, 前提是你们够胆那么做
[26:35] but you gotta let Herrmann go. 但你们得放了赫尔曼
[26:45] They’re releasing a hostage. 他们要放出一个人质
[26:47] – Who? – Heart attack victim. -谁 -一个心脏病发作的人质
[26:48] They didn’t give a name. 他们没说是谁
[26:50] We need to move this line back! 我们得集体退后
[26:51] Let’s move! 行动
[27:16] Hey, man, Turk says we busting out of here. 特克说我们要闯出去
[27:18] Wait, hold up, what? 等下 你说什么
[27:20] Yeah, he said he got a plan. 他说他有计划了
[27:21] We gon’ hop on one of them fire trucks and make a run for it. 我们坐上消防车 闯出这里
[27:23] You’re joking. 你说笑的吧
[27:24] Will you shut up? 你能闭嘴吗
[27:28] Get him squared away so we can move him. 帮他收拾一下 方便我们带他走
[27:31] You can’t take him with you. 你们不能带他走
[27:32] He needs a doctor. 他需要医治
[27:33] You move him, he’s gonna die. 他一动就会死
[27:35] What’d you say? 你说什么
[27:37] Say it again. 再说一遍
[27:38] – Say it again. What? – Come on. -再说一遍 什么 -好了
[27:40] – Come on, we– – Say it again! -好了 我们 -再说一遍
[27:41] We ain’t got time for that, man. Come on. 我们没时间了 好了
[27:58] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[28:00] That’s Herrmann. 是赫尔曼
[28:01] That’s him! That’s my boy! 就是他 是我的孩子
[28:03] Ma’am, we need you to stay back. 女士 请后退
[28:07] JB JB!
[28:45] Herrmann? Herrmann, can you hear me? 赫尔曼 赫尔曼 能听到我说话吗
[28:47] That’s it, that’s it. I’m okay. I’m okay, okay? 行了 行了 我没事 我没事
[28:50] Where’s the guy in charge? 负责人呢
[28:51] What do you mean? What do you mean who’s the g– 你什么意思 你找负责人什么…
[28:52] No, no, No, no, I’m faking it. I just– 不不不不 我装的 我只是
[28:54] my heart is fine. I just needed to get out of there. 我的心脏没事 我只是必须得出来
[28:56] Commander! 长官
[28:57] Holy hell, Herrmann. You scared us. 天啊 赫尔曼 你吓死我们了
[29:00] What’s going on? 什么情况
[29:01] Listen, you need to get in there right away. 你们得马上进去
[29:02] These clowns, they got some cockamamy plan 那些蠢货 他们有个荒唐的计划
[29:04] that they’re gonna drive ?their trucks right through here. 他们想开车闯过这里
[29:06] – You know where everyone is? – Yeah. -你知道大家在哪里吗 -知道
[29:07] Get me a pen and a paper 给我纸和笔
[29:08] and I’ll write down the exact location of the hostages. 我把人质的准确位置写下来
[29:11] Good. Now, if we can just delay them. 好的 现在我们要拖一点时间
[29:14] I have an idea. 我有个主意
[29:17] Would you be willing to reach out to your son? 你愿意联系你儿子吗
[29:20] Yeah? 可以吗
[29:24] Easy, easy. 轻点
[29:30] All right, so, he good to go? 好了 他可以走了吗
[29:32] Yeah, as good as he’s gonna be. 可以 他可以了
[29:34] All right, cool. 好的 好
[29:37] Go check on your girl. 去看看那个女的
[29:54] Where she go? 她去哪里了
[29:55] No! 不
[29:56] Where is she? 她在哪里
[29:59] Where is she? She was right here! 她在哪里 她本来就在这里
[30:02] Damn! 该死
[30:08] Cruz, you don’t have to do this. 克鲁兹 你不必这么做的
[30:12] Yeah, I do, Chief. 不 我必须做 队长
[30:13] Be there. You bet. A’ight. 在那里 当然 好的
[30:16] Okay, we set. 行 好了
[30:18] You sure this can work? 你确定这样可以吗
[30:19] No. I think it’s insane. 不确定 简直是疯了
[30:23] But a deal’s a deal. 不过我说话算数
[30:24] Jean Baptiste Williams. 吉恩·巴普蒂斯特·威廉姆斯
[30:28] I pray to God you can hear me. 我祈祷你能听到我说话
[30:32] This is not you. 你不是这样的人
[30:35] You’re not a thug. 你不是恶人
[30:40] I taught you to love. 我教你去爱
[30:45] You’re a decent person, 你是一个好人
[30:48] a good son, a loving brother 好儿子 好哥哥
[30:50] who would walk his sister to school every morning. 你会每天早上送妹妹去学校
[30:53] Come on, JB. They using your moms to get in your head. 拜托 JB 他们利用你妈妈影响你
[30:57] Read her bedtime stories anytime I had to work a double shift. 我一加班你就给她念睡前故事
[31:00] Listen to her, JB. 听她说 JB
[31:02] She knows you better than anybody else. 她比任何人都了解你
[31:03] She’s trying to help you. 她想帮你
[31:04] Man, they are playing with your emotions, fam. 哥们 他们在利用你的感情
[31:06] This is how they do. 这是他们惯用的伎俩
[31:07] I’m your mother! 我是你母亲
[31:09] You’re kind. 你很善良
[31:11] You’re smart. 你很聪明
[31:13] And you know in your heart that none of this violence 而且你心里也知道 这些暴行
[31:16] is gonna bring Tiana back. 不会让蒂安娜复生
[31:19] This is not a game. Nobody died. 这不是游戏 没死人
[31:22] Not too late to change this thing around. 现在回头还不晚
[31:24] You guys came in here for help. 你们过来是来求助
[31:25] We can make sure that they know that. 我们会告诉他们
[31:27] Yeah, right. You think they gon’ let you walk 对 你觉得就因为你妈妈痛哭流涕了
[31:29] ’cause your Mama turned on the waterworks? 他们就会放你走吗
[31:32] Come on. 得了吧
[31:34] Or tell your friends to talk to the police. 或者让你的朋友跟警察谈谈
[31:37] Don’t leave me alone again. I can’t lose another child. 别再丢下我 我不能再失去一个孩子了
[31:40] Go, run, talk to them. 走吧 快 跟他们们谈谈
[31:43] Make sure you get some help 一定要找人帮忙
[31:44] to make sure that nobody else gets hurt! 一定不要让更多的人受伤了
[31:46] This isn’t any of your damn business, man! 这不关你的事
[31:48] All right, all right. 好吧 好吧
[31:49] All right, all right. 好吧 好吧
[31:50] Both of you just chill the hell out! 你们两个都给我冷静
[31:57] I’m still here. 我不走
[31:59] Just tell me what you need me to do. 跟我说你需要我做什么
[32:05] Tell me what you need me to do! 跟我说你需要我做什么
[32:13] We gotta load the truck. 我们得先装车
[32:16] Come on, Let’s move. 好了 走吧
[32:19] Move, man, move! 动起来
[32:30] Ma’am. I got it. 女士 可以了
[32:34] Thanks. 谢谢
[32:36] Let’s go. 走吧
[32:37] Copy that. 收到
[32:46] It was worth a try. 至少值得一试
[34:10] – You okay? – Yeah. -你没事吧 -没事
[34:12] Let’s go! Come on! 我们走 快
[34:16] – Side door. – Yeah. -侧门 -好
[34:20] Move. 走
[34:23] Freeze! 别动
[34:25] – Drop your weapon now! – Okay, okay. -马上放下武器 -好的 好的
[34:27] Stay back, stay back, and stand the hell down 后退 后退 出去
[34:30] or I’ma kill this man. 不然我就杀了他
[34:31] – Turk. – Turk, man, what are you doing, man? It’s over. -特克 -特克 你在干什么 结束了
[34:33] Ain’t nothing over. 哪里结束了
[34:43] Come on! Come on, come on. 快点 快点 快点
[34:46] Where you going? 你们要去哪里
[34:47] Get down! Get down! 跪下 跪下
[34:50] Get down on the ground! 跪到地上
[34:52] All the way, face down! 跪着别动 低头
[34:53] I’m telling you, I will kill this son a bitch! 我说真的 我会杀了这个混蛋
[34:55] I ain’t playing! 我没开玩笑
[35:07] Everybody take a step back now! 大家都后退
[35:09] You don’t want to do this. Everybody, take a deep breath. 你不想这样的 大家都深呼吸
[35:12] Shut the hell up! 给我闭嘴
[35:13] I am gonna get in this truck, 我要上车
[35:15] I’ma plow right through all of you if I got to. 如果有必要 我会开车碾过你们
[35:17] JB, get in the truck. JB 上车
[35:18] Turk, man, we’re caught! It’s done, man! 特克 我们被抓了 结束了
[35:20] Y-you want to get somebody killed? 你想害死人吗
[35:21] JB, open the truck or I’ma kill your friend here! JB 打开车门 否则我杀了你朋友
[35:23] JB, don’t listen to him. JB 不要听他的
[35:25] Shut the hell up! 给我闭嘴
[35:26] You think this what Tiana would’ve wanted? 你觉得蒂安娜会想这样吗
[35:28] You gonna listen to him and die for nothing? 你会听他的话 白白死掉吗
[35:30] The hell with this! 别给我多嘴
[35:31] Okay! Look, I’ll do it, I’ll do it, 好 我听你的 我听你的
[35:32] just–just don’t shoot him. 你不要开枪
[35:34] – Get in the truck. – Okay. -上车 -好
[35:35] – Get in the truck! – Okay. -上车 -好
[35:36] – All right, Chief. – It’s okay. -好 队长 -没事
[35:37] – It’s okay, don’t shoot.- Let’s go. -没事 不要开枪 -我们走
[35:38] Nobody wants to die today. Easy, easy. 今天谁都不想死在这里 大家冷静
[35:41] All right. All right, everybody, easy. 好 好 大家都冷静 冷静
[35:42] Nobody wants to die today. 今天谁都不想死
[35:44] Calm down, Turk. 冷静 特克
[35:45] – All right. All right. – Calm down. -好 好 -冷静
[35:47] – Okay. Okay! – Come on, Chief. -好 好 -走 队长
[35:49] Step up. Step up, Chief. 上车 上车 队长
[35:51] Come on, boss man, you got it. 快上车 大队长
[35:53] – In the truck! – Please, please. -上车 -冷静 冷静
[35:54] Don’t listen to him. 不要听他的
[35:59] Go! We need this clear! 让开 把这里让出来
[36:01] Snipers, you have a green light to take a shot. 狙击手 允许开枪
[36:03] Hey, what’s going on inside there? 里面什么情况
[36:05] They have the chief. 他们抓了队长
[36:05] They’re gonna try to take a ride. 他们想开车跑
[36:09] So what now? What’s your grand plan. 现在怎么办 你的宏伟计划是什么
[36:13] I got peoples in East Chicago. They’re gonna take care of us. 东芝加哥有我们的人 他们会照顾我们
[36:15] That’s a long way to go. 路途遥远
[36:17] If we don’t get there, what happens to me? 如果我们到不了那里 我会怎么样
[36:21] Hey, come on, man! 快点
[36:22] Y’all gon’ clear this way 都给我把路让开
[36:24] or do I need to start counting down? 还是说需要我倒计时
[36:27] Ten! 十
[36:29] Nine! 九
[36:30] Eight! 八
[36:33] Seven! 七
[36:35] Six! 六
[36:36] Five! 五
[36:39] Let it go! Let it go! 放开 放开
[36:40] Shots fired! Shots fired! 有人开枪 有人开枪
[36:42] Chase! 查斯
[36:43] Right now! Let it go! 快点 放开
[36:45] All right, all right! All right! 好好好
[36:47] Let it go! 放开
[36:51] Come on, I got ya. 我来了 来
[36:56] I’m coming out willingly! 我自愿出去
[36:57] – Let me see your hands! – I’m coming out willingly. -举起手来 -我自愿出去
[36:58] Behind your back, now. 把手放到身后
[37:01] Let’s go. 走
[37:08] Chief? 队长
[37:09] I’m okay. Take care of him. 我没事 救治他
[37:11] He caught a ricochet. 他被子弹反弹到了
[37:16] Gunshot wound to the neck. 颈部枪伤
[37:19] Judging from the blood loss, 从失血量来看
[37:20] it doesn’t look like it hit an artery. 好像没有伤到动脉
[37:25] Airway’s clear. 气到畅通
[37:27] No strider. 没有进一步伤
[37:29] Pulse is strong. 脉搏强劲
[37:32] JB, can you hear me? JB 能听到我说话吗
[37:33] I need you to squeeze my hands. 我需要你握住我的手
[37:39] Nothing. 没反应
[37:41] Think he’s stroking out? 他中风晕过去了吗
[37:48] The bullet’s close to the carotid artery. 子弹离劲动脉很近
[37:49] It’s cutting off circulation. 阻碍了血液流通
[37:50] He’s not gonna make it to a hospital. 他坚持不到去医院
[37:54] – Ma’am. – My baby! -女士 -我的孩子
[37:55] Let ’em work. Let ’em work. 让他们救人 让他们救人
[38:02] We need to pull it out. 我们需要取出子弹
[38:04] Dawson, no. We don’t have the– 道森 不要 我们没有…
[38:05] The bullet’s right there. 子弹就在这里
[38:06] If we don’t pull it out he’s gonna die. 如果不取出来 他会死
[38:09] Give me some light. 帮我打光
[38:25] Okay? 行吗
[38:39] Okay, got it. Check him. 好 取出了 检查一下他
[38:43] Pulse is strong. 脉搏强劲
[38:44] – Let’s get him ready to go. – Yeah. -处理一下 送他去医院 -好
[38:50] I want to come with you! 我想跟你们一起去
[38:51] Can’t allow that, Ma’am. 不行 女士
[38:52] Ms. Williams, I will make sure you get a ride to the hospital. 威廉姆斯女士 我会找人送你去医院
[39:00] I’m really sorry for the loss of your daughter, 对你女儿的事我深表遗憾
[39:03] and the world of trouble that it has caused. 还有这相关的一系列麻烦也是
[39:06] It’s unimaginable. 简直难以想象
[39:12] He’s gonna live. 他不会死
[39:16] Okay. 好了
[39:18] It’s gonna be okay. 不会有事的
[39:24] Gabby. 加比
[39:27] When I saw that gun go off, I thought the worst. 我看到有人开枪时做了最坏的打算
[39:29] I’m fine. 我没事
[39:31] Better get going. 快走吧
[39:33] Yeah. 好
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第5季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme