时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I’ve thought about you every day. | 我每天都在想你 |
[00:03] | I have a job offer. To run my own batallion | 我接到份工作邀请 在斯普林菲尔德 |
[00:06] | here in Springfield. | 做消防大队长 |
[00:07] | Kelly, please don’t do this for me. | 凯利 请别为我这样做 |
[00:10] | Anna, hey. I’ve decided that… | 安娜 我已经决定… |
[00:13] | Chicago is my home | 芝加哥是我的家 |
[00:15] | and as much as I wanna be with you, | 虽然我很想跟你在一起 |
[00:17] | I need to stay here. | 但我需要留在这里 |
[00:24] | Hey, Kelly. | 凯利 |
[00:25] | Morning, Maggie. | 早 麦基 |
[00:29] | Hey, I heard there might be a job opening up | 我听说有个 |
[00:31] | for a nurse in pediatrics. Is that true? | 儿科护士的空缺 真的吗 |
[00:35] | Good for you, Severide. | 没问题 西弗莱德 |
[00:36] | The world needs more male nurses. | 世界需要更多男护士 |
[00:39] | – Funny. – Let me check. | -真好笑 -我看看 |
[00:45] | Mm-mm. | 没有 |
[00:46] | That listing’s been pulled. Must’ve been filled. | 名单没有了 肯定已经招满了 |
[00:50] | Who’s this for? | 你给谁问的 |
[00:52] | No one. Just a friend. | 没谁 一个朋友 |
[00:53] | Well, sorry. Med’s the place to be. | 很遗憾 不过我们医院确实是个好地方 |
[00:56] | Guess so. And no need to mention to anyone | 是吧 不用跟任何人提起 |
[00:59] | that I was asking, all right? | 我问过这件事 好吗 |
[01:00] | The only business I mind is my own. | 我就只管好自己的事 |
[01:03] | So when’s your lease actually up? | 你的新租约从什么时候开始 |
[01:05] | A few weeks. Rent is set to double. | 还有几周 租金翻倍 |
[01:08] | Housing prices in this town are crazy. | 这里的放假真是太疯狂了 |
[01:10] | Trudy wants to turn our guest room into an airbnb. | 特鲁迪想把我们的客房改成民宿出租 |
[01:13] | Claims we’ll make a fortune. | 说我们这样可以赚一笔 |
[01:16] | Oh, when my place was being fumagated, | 我的住处消毒的时候 |
[01:17] | you said you didn’t have a guest room. | 你说你们家没有客房 |
[01:20] | Huh. | 是吗 |
[01:21] | Battalion 25, Engine 51, | 25号队长车 51号水罐车 |
[01:23] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[01:26] | steel and box alarm, 1100 Fulton Street. | 大型火灾警报 福尔顿街1100号 |
[01:57] | Main to Battalion 25, be aware, | 总部呼叫25大队长 请知悉 |
[01:59] | we’ve received multiple calls on this fire. | 我们已收到多个关于这场火灾的报警 |
[02:01] | Battalion 25 copies that message. | 25大队长收到 |
[02:04] | Connie! | 康妮 |
[02:06] | – Where’s Connie? – She just left for vacation. | -康妮呢 -她去度假了 |
[02:08] | My name’s Marcie. I’m a temp. | 我叫玛茜 是临时顶替的 |
[02:09] | Call Headquarters, Marcie. | 呼叫总部 玛茜 |
[02:11] | The address for the alarm is on our target list. | 警报地址在我们目标清单里 |
[02:13] | See if they have any information from Fire Prevention. | 看看防火科有没有什么信息 |
[02:15] | Tell ’em to relay it en route. | 让他们路上传给我 |
[02:17] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[02:23] | 1100 Fulton, that’s commercial, isn’t it? | 福尔顿街1100号 是个商业区吧 |
[02:25] | – Big warehouses? – Yeah. | -大仓库吗 -对 |
[02:27] | Remote area at night. | 晚上去很偏僻的 |
[02:29] | Must be burning pretty good | 肯定烧得很厉害 |
[02:30] | to have so many people call it in. | 这么多人都在报警 |
[02:33] | Unless they’re calling from inside. | 除非他们都在里面 |
[02:35] | How far are we? | 还有多远 |
[02:36] | Four or five blocks. | 四五个街区 |
[02:37] | You guys smell that? | 你们闻到了吗 |
[02:39] | Think we got ourselves a working fire. | 看来火灾蔓延了 |
[02:40] | I got a feeling we’re not getting any shut-eye tonight. | 我感觉我们今晚要通宵了 |
[02:43] | I want everyone ready to go soon as we land. | 一停车大家就要准备好行动 |
[02:45] | Got it, Lieutenant. | 明白 副队 |
[02:46] | Herrmann, bring the rope bag. You have to expect the worst. | 赫尔曼 把绳索包带上 做好最坏的准备 |
[03:11] | Help! | 救命 |
[03:15] | We’re gonna need every company in the city. | 要把市里所有消防队调过来才行 |
[03:21] | Hey, what is this place? A club? | 这是什么地方 一个夜总会吗 |
[03:23] | The place just went up! | 是刚建起来的 |
[03:24] | – How many inside? – I don’t know. | -里面有多少人 -我不知道 |
[03:26] | 50, 60? A lot. | 五六十个 很多 |
[03:28] | It’s like a maze. I couldn’t find my way out. | 乱成一团 我差点找不到路出来 |
[03:32] | Battalion 25 to main. | 25大队长呼叫总部 |
[03:33] | Give me a 2-11 alarm and an EMS Plan 2. | 发2-11级火警 启动紧急预案2号 |
[03:36] | 51, get two lines inside. | 51队 牵两条水管进去 |
[03:38] | You hold that fire until we evacuate. | 疏散完成之前压制火势 |
[03:41] | 77, grab a hydrant on Fulton and feed 51. | 77队 在福尔顿街上找消防栓给51队供水 |
[03:44] | Ambo 61 is triage. | 61号救护车进行伤员分类 |
[03:47] | The fire is in the tresses. We need to move fast, | 火势很严重 我们要抓紧时间 |
[03:49] | save as many as we can. | 尽量救出更多的人 |
[03:51] | – Casey? – Yeah? | -凯西 -在 |
[03:52] | Let Herrmann take point. | 让赫尔曼进去 |
[03:53] | I need you out here to recon the outside of the building. | 我要你在这里侦查建筑外围 |
[03:55] | Copy that, Chief. Herrmann, Mouch, Otis, Kidd– | 明白 队长 赫尔曼 穆奇 奥蒂斯 基德 |
[03:57] | – inside for primary search. – Copy that, Lieutenant. | -进楼进行初步搜救 -明白 副队 |
[04:04] | – Help! – Somebody help! | -救命 -快来人啊 |
[04:06] | Hang on! We’re gonna get you out! | 坚持住 马上把救你们出来 |
[04:17] | Ugh, come on! | 快啊 |
[04:35] | – Help! – Help! | -救命 -救救我 |
[04:36] | Easy! Slow down, slow down. | 慢点 不要急 |
[04:45] | All right, you’re gonna be all right. We got you. | 你们会没事的 有我们在 |
[04:46] | – Capp, get them out of here. – Copy that! | -卡普 带他们离开这里 -明白 |
[04:48] | – Call me a paramedic. – Come on, guys, follow me. | -给我找个急救人员 -来吧 跟我走 |
[04:51] | The door wouldn’t open! | 门打不开 |
[04:52] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[04:59] | Fire Department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[05:09] | Fire Department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[05:13] | 81! We got a victim here! | 81队 这里有伤员 |
[05:16] | Got her! I got you! | 找到她了 我来救你 |
[05:19] | Come on, let’s get you out of here. | 走 我们带你出去 |
[05:22] | Cruz, you grab the search line. | 克鲁兹 你拿搜救绳 |
[05:25] | Tie it off. Truck, you guys go right. | 系紧了 云梯队去右边 |
[05:28] | Squad, we’ll take left. Let’s go! Let’s move! | 救援队 我们走左边 我们走 |
[05:30] | – Hey, copy that. Mouch, anchor the line up. – Right! | -明白 穆奇 系紧 -好 |
[05:34] | Hey, you two keep within reach of me, all right? | 你们俩跟着我 明白吗 |
[05:38] | Let’s not get lost in this dump. | 我们不能走丢了 |
[05:40] | – You good? – Good. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[05:41] | – Let’s go. – Copy! | -我们走 -明白 |
[06:09] | Yeah, I’m right here. | 好 就来 |
[06:13] | – Careful, careful. – Otis, hey. | -小心点 -奥蒂斯 |
[06:18] | She’s not breathing. I’ll intubate. | 她没呼吸了 我来插管 |
[06:21] | What’s the layout in there? | 里面是什么布局 |
[06:22] | Ah, it’s crazy. It’s full of stuff. | 很疯狂 堆满了东西 |
[06:24] | It’s practically made out of kindling. | 基本上都是引火物 |
[06:28] | We’re gonna pull a lot of bodies out of there, Chief. | 我们会运出许多尸体的 队长 |
[06:31] | I was dancing with this girl when the fire started. | 起火时我正和一个姑娘跳舞 |
[06:34] | I don’t even know her name, but she was in a-a pink dress. | 我不知道她的名字 但她穿着粉色的裙子 |
[06:37] | I-I think she’s still inside. | 我想她还在里面 |
[06:39] | We’ll keep an eye out. | 我们会注意的 |
[06:56] | Chief Walker’s here. Let me go in. | 沃克队长来了 让我进去 |
[06:59] | – Go. – Otis, let’s go. | -去吧 -奥蒂斯 我们走 |
[07:06] | Fire Department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[07:13] | Fire Department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[07:18] | Fire Department! Hey! | 消防队 |
[07:21] | Fire Department! | 消防队 |
[07:22] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[07:27] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[07:28] | Help! | 救命 |
[07:30] | Herrmann, up there! | 赫尔曼 上面 |
[07:34] | Up here… | 上面 |
[07:38] | Where the hell are the stairs? | 楼梯在哪里 |
[07:40] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[07:43] | Truck 81 to Battalion 25. | 81号云梯队呼叫25大队长 |
[07:46] | We need an attic ladder up here, inside. | 这里面需要一把折叠梯 |
[07:49] | Give me a minute, 81. | 给我一分钟 81 |
[07:51] | Next available truck will bring you one. | 下一个有空的云梯队员会给你送过去的 |
[07:54] | Okay, let’s improvise a ladder. | 好 我们找一把梯子吧 |
[07:56] | – Copy. – Got it. | -收到 -没问题 |
[07:58] | You, up there, stay with me. | 楼上的人 保持清醒 |
[08:00] | I’m gonna get you. | 我会救你的 |
[08:04] | Ladder! Give me a hand! | 梯子 来帮忙 |
[08:15] | Hang on! | 坚持住 |
[08:18] | Okay, hold it steady. | 扶稳了 |
[08:20] | We got it. Go ahead. | 稳了 去吧 |
[08:22] | Okay, hon, you’re coming with me, all right? | 亲爱的 你跟我来 好吗 |
[08:25] | Help us! | 救救我们 |
[08:26] | Hey, stay there, we can only take one person at a time. | 待在那里 一次只能带一个人 |
[08:29] | Hey, do not climb over here! | 别爬过来 |
[08:32] | This thing’s not gonna hold too much weight up there. | 这玩意儿撑不住太多人 |
[08:34] | I said stop! Stop! Aah! | 我说了停下 |
[08:44] | Mouch! Chief, Mouch is down! | 穆奇 队长 穆奇受伤了 |
[08:48] | Mouch! Mouch! | 穆奇 穆奇 |
[08:58] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[08:59] | – Mouch is under here! – Wait. | -穆奇在这下面 -等等 |
[09:01] | Mouch, hang in there, buddy. | 穆奇 撑住 伙计 |
[09:03] | We’re gonna get you out of there. | 我们会把你救出去的 |
[09:05] | You got it? | 知道吗 |
[09:06] | All right, let’s get these victims out! | 好 救这些伤者出去 |
[09:09] | Hurry! | 赶紧 |
[09:10] | Hold on, come on. | 撑住 快 |
[09:12] | Come on. | 快 |
[09:19] | Stay there. Stay down. Be right there. | 撑住 压低身子 我马上来 |
[09:23] | Hang in there, buddy. We’ve got you. | 坚持住 伙计 我们会救你的 |
[09:27] | – You got it? – All right, on three. | -好了吗 -数三下 |
[09:29] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[09:31] | Down, down. Okay, pull up. | 趴下 好 抬起来 |
[09:37] | You got him? | 救出他了吗 |
[09:39] | Hey, buddy? | 伙计 |
[09:42] | – You all right? – Let’s go! | -你没事吧 -走吧 |
[09:47] | My name’s Matt. Who are you? | 我叫马特 你叫什么 |
[09:49] | I’m Kathy. | 我是凯茜 |
[09:50] | We’re gonna follow this line out of here. | 我们要沿着这根绳子出去 |
[09:52] | Hang on to me, okay? | 抱紧我 知道吗 |
[09:53] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[10:00] | – That sucked. – Hey, come here. | -真糟糕 -来吧 |
[10:03] | – Come on, easy, easy. – Wait–okay. | -来 悠着点 -等等 好 |
[10:09] | Take it slow. All right, we got you. | 慢点 我们接住你了 |
[10:18] | – Chout! – Yep! | -侨 -在 |
[10:20] | Smoke inhalation. | 吸入浓烟 |
[10:22] | A few lacerations. | 一些割伤 |
[10:23] | – She’s having trouble breathing. – We’ll take care of her. | -她呼吸困难 -我们会照顾她的 |
[10:27] | You’re gonna be okay, Kathy. Hang in there. | 你会没事的 凯茜 撑住 |
[10:37] | Hey, 61, heads up! | 61 注意 |
[10:43] | All right, you’re okay, buddy. | 你没事的 伙计 |
[10:47] | Where are you hurt? | 你哪里受伤了 |
[10:49] | All right. He got pancaked. | 他被压住了 |
[10:51] | I’m okay, really. | 我真的没事 |
[10:53] | Take him in. | 收治他 |
[10:54] | – Casey, there’s a lot more– – Mouch. | -凯西 还有很多… -穆奇 |
[11:04] | Three minutes and nobody else goes inside. | 三分钟后全体撤离不准进入 |
[11:05] | Squad 3, evacuate the building. | 3号救援队 疏散大楼 |
[11:13] | Severide, report! | 西弗莱德 汇报 |
[11:15] | Severide! | 西弗莱德 |
[11:16] | On our way, Chief. Bringing out two victims. | 马上出去 队长 正在带两名伤者出去 |
[11:18] | Wallace. Wallace. | 华莱士 华莱士 |
[11:20] | Al, what is it? | 埃尔 什么事 |
[11:22] | My daughter, Lexi. She’s in there. | 我女儿莱克西 她在里面 |
[11:24] | – What? – She’s in there. | -什么 -她在里面 |
[11:25] | My daughter, Lexi. She’s in there. | 我女儿莱克西 她在里面 |
[11:26] | – What? – Hey, hey, hey, hey! | -什么 -先冷静 |
[11:30] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[11:35] | – You’re sure? – She’s been living here for a month. | -你确定吗 -她在这里住了一个月 |
[11:37] | I just got off the phone with her | 我几个小时前 |
[11:38] | a couple of hours ago, and she was here! | 刚和她通电话 她还在里面 |
[11:40] | Okay. Let’s try and find her. | 好吧 我们去找她 |
[11:42] | Come on. | 来 |
[11:54] | Dawson! You seen Olinsky’s daughter, Lexi? | 道森 你看到奥林斯基的女儿莱克西了吗 |
[12:01] | Well, she didn’t come through triage. | 她没来过伤者分类区 |
[12:02] | Wallace… | 华莱士 |
[12:04] | Wallace, I beg you. I beg you. | 华莱士 我求求你 我求求你 |
[12:07] | Al, I have pulled my people out. | 埃尔 我已经让我的人都撤离了 |
[12:10] | That building’s gonna collapse any second. | 那幢楼可能马上就要塌了 |
[12:11] | We have got to get water on that fire and hope that she made it. | 我们得开始灭火 希望她还能活下来 |
[12:15] | Chief, Severide and Cruz are back. | 队长 西弗莱德和克鲁兹回来了 |
[12:18] | Severide, report. | 西弗莱德 汇报 |
[12:20] | It’s bad. We can hear voices in the back, delta side. | 情况很糟糕 我们能听到后面三角区有人声 |
[12:24] | We’re gonna need another minute. | 我们还需要一点时间 |
[12:27] | – Al! – We got to go in there! | -埃尔 -我们得进去 |
[12:29] | – Wait! Hold on. – We got to go in! | -等等 -我们得进去 |
[12:32] | – Hold back. – I’m begging you, man. Please. | -回去 -我求你了 求求你们 |
[12:36] | Please! I’m begging you. | 拜托了 求求你 |
[12:48] | Lead the way. | 带路 |
[13:00] | – Hang tight, Mouch. – Yep. | -坚持住 穆奇 -好 |
[13:10] | Maggie! Maggie. | 麦基 麦基 |
[13:14] | – Mouch? – Hey. | -穆奇 -你好 |
[13:16] | – Hey. You okay? – I’m good. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[13:18] | – Let me check you. – Incoming. | -让我看看 -有伤者 |
[13:21] | Jumped out of a second-story window. | 从二楼窗户跳了下来 |
[13:23] | GCS 3, intubated in the field. | 三度昏迷 路上已经插管 |
[13:27] | Lungs are clear. Let’s get a chest X-ray | 肺部完好 马上进行胸腔X光 |
[13:28] | – and call trauma down now. – Maggie? | -并送去创伤科 -麦基 |
[13:30] | Trauma 3 just opened up. Go, go, go, go, go. | 创伤科三号刚空出来 快去 |
[13:34] | I’ll check in at the nurse’s station. | 我去护士站登记 |
[13:35] | – Wait a second. – Maggie, | -等等 -麦基 |
[13:37] | help the ones who really need it. | 去帮那些真正需要你的人 |
[13:39] | – You sure? – Yeah. Get back to the fire. | -你确定吗 -是的 赶紧回火灾现场去吧 |
[13:42] | Okay. Yeah? | 好吧 没事吧 |
[13:48] | Chout, go! | 侨 快去吧 |
[13:50] | I need some help over here! | 我需要帮助 |
[13:52] | I need some help here! | 我需要帮助 |
[13:59] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防局 请大声呼救 |
[14:06] | They’ll find her. | 他们会找到她的 |
[14:09] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防局 请大声呼救 |
[14:12] | Back here! Help us! | 这边 救救我们 |
[14:14] | This way! | 这边 |
[14:23] | Lexi! | 莱克西 |
[14:26] | Hey, Lexi. | 莱克西 |
[14:28] | Hey, Lexi. Come on, come on. | 莱克西 来 来 |
[14:30] | Stay with us. | 醒一醒 |
[14:36] | Ah! It’s too hot. | 温度太高了 |
[14:39] | Through that wall! | 从那面墙走 |
[14:41] | Lexi. Come on, Lexi. Get down. Come on. | 莱克西 来 莱克西 趴低点 |
[14:45] | I got her. Go. | 我扶着她 快 |
[14:57] | Severide! Boden! | 西弗莱德 博登 |
[15:02] | Someone! Report! | 汇报一下 |
[15:04] | – I’m going in after them. – No! Stay there. | -我去找他们 -不 待在这里 |
[15:21] | Lexi! | 莱克西 |
[15:31] | We got her. We got her. Let us work. | 交给我们 交给我们 我们走 |
[15:35] | We got her. We got her. | 交给我们 交给我们 |
[15:35] | – Let us do our job, okay? – Lexi, baby. | -交给我们吧 好吗 -莱克西 宝贝 |
[15:38] | Watch out. Watch out. | 小心 小心 |
[15:45] | Take the front seat, Al. | 坐前面 埃尔 |
[16:07] | I’m bringing down extra staff from upstairs. | 我从楼上多调配了人手 |
[16:09] | How many nurses do you need? | 你还需要多少名护士 |
[16:11] | – Everybody you got. – Okay. | -有多少要多少 -好 |
[16:20] | Dr. Choi? I’m coordinating with the burn unit, | 崔医生 我在与烧伤科协调人手 |
[16:23] | so if there’s anything you need, you let me know. | 如果你需要什么 尽管告诉我 |
[16:26] | Got it. | 明白 |
[16:28] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[16:32] | Ms. Goodwin, if you’re worried about me | 古德温女士 如果你因为上周 |
[16:33] | because of the burn victim I lost last week– | 我没能救活那个被烧伤的受害者而担心我 |
[16:34] | No, no. I just want to make sure | 不 我只是想确定 |
[16:36] | you stop and catch your breath every once in a while. | 你能够偶尔停下来让自己喘口气 |
[16:38] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[16:39] | – Yes, ma’am. – Okay. | -知道了 -好的 |
[16:41] | – I just heard. – Yeah, there are a whole lot | -我刚听说了 -是啊 很多在这儿的 |
[16:43] | of patients, family, and friends here who may need help. | 病人 家属 朋友也许需要帮助 |
[16:46] | You might need more staff. | 你可能需要更多人手 |
[16:48] | Got it. | 明白 |
[16:52] | Got a 19-year-old with large area 3rd degree burns | 病人19岁 身上大面积三度烧伤 |
[16:54] | and smoke inhalation. | 烟尘吸入 |
[16:56] | All right. Take her to Baghdad. | 好的 带她去创伤区 |
[16:57] | – Copy. – Tachypneic and tachycardic. | -收到 -呼吸急促 心动过速 |
[16:59] | Sats are marginal. | 血氧值达到临界点 |
[17:02] | Hey, Lexi, I’m here. She’s awake. | 莱克西 我在呢 她醒了 |
[17:05] | She’s awake. | 她醒了 |
[17:08] | Natalie, with me. | 娜塔莉 跟我来 |
[17:10] | What kind of body surface area are we talking? | 身上有多少面积烧伤 |
[17:11] | Sixty percent. | 百分之六十 |
[17:16] | All right. On my count. | 好了 听我口令 |
[17:21] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[17:24] | Draw an ABG, CBC, | 检查动脉血气 血液生化 |
[17:25] | carboxyhemoglobin, and lactate. | 碳氧血红蛋白分析和血乳酸 |
[17:27] | Get a chest X-ray and run her fluids wide open. | 胸部照个X光 大量输液 |
[17:30] | Lexi, I’m Dr. Halstead. Can you hear me? | 莱克西 我是霍斯特德医生 你能听到吗 |
[17:35] | – She’s barely moving air. – Swelling’s getting worse. | -她呼吸微弱 -肿胀很严重 |
[17:37] | We need to intubate. | 需要插管 |
[17:38] | Got it. Give me 20 of etomidate, 60 of roc. | 收到 给我20毫克依托咪酯 60毫克洛克 |
[17:40] | You’re gonna be okay, sweetheart. | 你不会有事的 亲爱的 |
[17:43] | You’re gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[17:44] | – Hey, Al. – You’re okay. | -老埃 -不会有事的 |
[17:46] | Come on. Come on. Let us take care of her, all right? | 好了 我们会照顾好她的 好吗 |
[17:56] | Her airway’s really tight. | 她呼吸道太狭窄 |
[17:58] | She’s bradying down. You want the cric kit? | 她心率在下降 你需要插管包吗 |
[17:59] | Nope. | 不用 |
[18:04] | I’m in. | 好了 |
[18:05] | All right, get her on the vent. | 上呼吸机 |
[18:07] | Nice job. | 干得好 |
[18:41] | How the hell does something like this happen? | 怎么会发生这种惨剧 |
[18:45] | Wish I knew, Chief. | 我也想知道 队长 |
[18:58] | Let’s get some blankets on these bodies. | 拿些毯子给遗体盖上吧 |
[19:02] | – Let’s cover them up. – Yeah. | -都盖起来 -好的 |
[19:28] | I saw you at the fire. | 我在火场里看到你了 |
[19:33] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[19:35] | Oh, a balcony collapsed. I was underneath. | 阳台塌了 我正好在下面 |
[19:38] | But I was lucky. They pulled us out quick. | 但我很幸运 他们及时把我们拉了出来 |
[19:41] | I was lucky, too. | 我也很幸运 |
[19:44] | Everyone was screaming and pushing. | 所有人都在尖叫 推挤 |
[19:47] | Then I saw a window through all the smoke, | 然后我从烟雾中看到一个窗户 |
[19:50] | just ran for it. | 我就跑了过去 |
[20:00] | The window was up high, so I climbed and pulled myself out. | 窗户很高 所以我努力地爬了上去 |
[20:04] | That’s good. | 做得好 |
[20:07] | No. No, I don’t think so. | 不 我不这么认为 |
[20:12] | I couldn’t reach, so I stepped on something– | 我够不到 所以我踩在了什么上面 |
[20:17] | someone. | 是个人 |
[20:22] | I stepped on someone to get out. | 我踩在别人身上才能够脱身 |
[20:26] | Maybe they were still alive. I don’t even know. | 也许他们当时还活着 但我根本不知道 |
[20:31] | I was so scared. | 我害怕极了 |
[20:34] | If I’d just stopped to help, maybe they’d be okay. | 如果我当时停下来去帮助他们 也许他们不会死 |
[20:37] | Maybe they are. | 也许他们还活着 |
[20:41] | No. Mm-mm. | 不 不会 |
[20:44] | Listen. Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[20:47] | You didn’t start that fire. | 火灾并不是因你而起 |
[20:50] | Whatever happened, none of this is on you. | 所以无论发生了什么 你都没有责任 |
[21:16] | Al. Al. | 老埃 |
[21:21] | They’re working on her in there, | 他们正在治疗她 |
[21:23] | got her in a medical coma, I think. | 也许把她麻醉了吧 |
[21:27] | Can I get you anything, or– | 要不要我给你拿点… |
[21:29] | She was breathing. | 她当时还有呼吸 |
[21:32] | And I saw her eyes open, so. | 我看到她睁开了眼睛 |
[21:34] | – Oh, that’s good, Al. – Yeah. | -那是好事 老埃 -是啊 |
[21:39] | – So she’s gonna be okay. – Yeah. | -所以她会安然无恙的 -是啊 |
[21:40] | She’s gonna be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[21:46] | Hey. We’ve put Lexi on a ventilator | 我们给莱克西戴上了呼吸机 |
[21:50] | – and sedated her. – Okay. | -给她打了镇定剂 -好的 |
[21:51] | Okay, we’ll keep her there for the next 24 hours, | 我们还需要把她留在这里24小时 |
[21:53] | watch her closely. | 密切观察她 |
[21:55] | She’s in burn shock. | 她出现了烧伤性休克 |
[21:57] | Her lungs were badly injured by the smoke. | 烟雾严重伤害了她的肺部 |
[22:00] | We’re doing everything we can for her. | 我们正在尽一切努力 |
[22:03] | Is she gonna be okay? | 她会没事吗 |
[22:05] | We’re gonna take really good care of her. | 我们会好好照顾她的 |
[22:07] | Can I go in and see her? | 我能进去看她吗 |
[22:08] | – Of course. – Yeah. | -当然可以 -这边请 |
[22:31] | Baby… | 亲爱的 |
[22:47] | Sweet girl… | 乖女儿 |
[22:51] | Hey, sweet girl. | 乖女儿 |
[22:56] | Sweet girl. | 乖女儿 |
[23:29] | – Chief. – Sergeant. | -队长 -警长 |
[23:31] | I understand the only reason Lexi Olinsky is alive | 我知道莱克西·奥林斯基的命 |
[23:34] | is because of you. | 是你救下来的 |
[23:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:37] | Just one father looking out for another. | 我只是帮一位父亲照顾好他女儿 |
[23:40] | – Commander. – Chief. | -局长 -队长 |
[23:42] | This is Lieutenant Alexa Hubble from OFI. | 这位是火警调查办的阿莱克萨·哈勃警督 |
[23:45] | Hank Voight, Intelligence. This is Commander Crowley. | 情报部汉克·博伊特 这位是克劳利局长 |
[23:47] | – Lieutenant. – Casey. | -警督 -这是凯西 |
[23:50] | All right, so what do we know? | 好 有什么已知信息吗 |
[23:51] | Building owner’s name is Barry Kimball. | 建筑所有者名叫巴里·金博尔 |
[23:53] | He’s already reached out to CFD, | 他已经联系了芝加哥消防局 |
[23:54] | promised to cooperate with the investigation. | 保证会配合我们调查 |
[23:56] | Does he know how many people were living | 他知不知道有多少人 |
[23:57] | and partying on his property? | 在他的房产里居住 开派对 |
[23:59] | According to him, no. | 他本人称并不知情 |
[24:01] | He thought it was just a small group. | 他以为就是几个人 |
[24:04] | When can my investigators get inside? | 我的调查员什么时候能进去调查 |
[24:07] | 66, can we release the scene to OFI yet? | 66号 能把现场交给火警调查办了吗 |
[24:11] | Affirmative. We’re done in here. | 可以 我们工作已经完毕 |
[24:12] | Scene’s all yours. | 现场给你们了 |
[24:14] | – You want to join us? – Please. | -要一起吗 -好啊 |
[24:16] | Thank you, Lieutenant. | 谢谢你 警督 |
[25:11] | I saw it on the news. | 我在新闻上看到了 |
[25:14] | It must have been really rough. | 大家心里一定很不好受 |
[25:21] | Well, you guys should eat something. | 你们先吃点东西吧 |
[25:23] | I don’t think anyone’s too hungry right now. | 我觉得大家应该都没什么胃口 |
[25:38] | Hospital update. Death toll’s up to 33. | 医院最新消息 死亡人数达到33人 |
[25:42] | Otis. | 奥蒂斯 |
[25:44] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:54] | All those kids out having a good time. | 那些孩子们都是出去玩 |
[25:59] | And that guy looking for his dancing girl in a pink dress. | 还有个男生在找穿粉色裙子的女伴 |
[26:02] | Oh, I know. Didn’t even know her name. | 是啊 都没问到她的名字 |
[26:06] | Wait, pink dress? | 什么 粉裙子 |
[26:08] | We pulled out a girl with a pink dress. | 我们救出来一个穿粉裙子的女孩 |
[26:13] | What was her condition? | 她情况如何 |
[26:14] | Not great, but we got her to a rig. | 并不乐观 不过送上救护车了 |
[26:17] | You remember her name? | 你还记得她的名字吗 |
[26:19] | Damn. No. Uh…but Casey talked to her. | 该死 不记得了 凯西跟她聊过 |
[26:25] | I’ll call him. | 我打给他问问 |
[26:29] | Hi. It’s Anna. Leave me a message, | 我是安娜 请留言 |
[26:30] | and I’ll call you back. | 我会打给你 |
[26:33] | Hey, Anna. It’s me. | 安娜 是我 |
[26:35] | Um, sorry I haven’t gotten in touch. | 抱歉我一直没联系你 |
[26:37] | I guess I wasn’t sure if you’d want to hear from me. | 我大概是不确定你是否想听到我的消息 |
[26:41] | We–we had a pretty rough night here, | 我们这边出了个大事故 |
[26:45] | and, thing is… | 而且… |
[26:47] | I miss you. | 我很想你 |
[26:49] | It’d be nice to hear your voice. | 很想听听你的声音 |
[26:52] | If you get a sec, give me a call. | 要是你有空 就打给我吧 |
[26:54] | Bye. | 再见 |
[27:00] | Hey. You heading home? | 你要回家了吗 |
[27:01] | No. I’m gonna head back to the factory, | 不 我准备回那家工厂 |
[27:03] | see if OFI needs a hand. | 看火警调查办需不需要帮忙 |
[27:18] | Suzi’s working in the southwest quadrant. | 苏西正在西南方位调查 |
[27:20] | You want to help her out, Severide? | 你要去帮她吗 西弗莱德 |
[27:21] | I’d be happy to. | 我很乐意 |
[27:24] | Please. I’m just here to pay my respects | 求你了 我只是来哀悼的 |
[27:26] | on this tragic, tragic day. | 今天这场悲剧令人心痛 |
[27:28] | When was the last time | 你的建筑上次 |
[27:28] | your building was inspected by the city? | 进行检查是什么时候 |
[27:30] | I don’t know any more than you do about why this happened. | 我对这次事故的了解不比你多 |
[27:32] | I’m just here to say how sorry I am– | 我只是来表示我的哀悼和惋惜 |
[27:35] | – how deeply sorry I am for my part in any of this. – Casey. | -毕竟事故现场是我的地产 -凯西 |
[27:38] | You own this fire trap? | 原来那栋楼是你的 |
[27:39] | Okay, everybody needs to back up. | 所有人都退后 |
[27:41] | – Officer, who is he? – He’s the property owner. | -警官 他是谁 -他是建筑所有者 |
[27:43] | My cousin died in there! Where were the fire exits? | 我堂兄死在了里面 安全出口在哪里啊 |
[27:46] | Where were the sprinklers? | 洒水器又在哪里 |
[27:47] | I thought the building was safe. | 我以为这栋房子很安全 |
[27:48] | You killed them! | 是你害死了他们 |
[27:49] | Okay, everyone needs to disperse, now! | 所有人不要围在一起 散开 |
[27:51] | Come on, everybody just calm down. | 所有人冷静点 |
[27:53] | What the hell is this? | 这又是搞什么 |
[27:57] | Come on! Come on! | 住手 住手 |
[27:59] | – Go, go, go, go, go! – Come on! | -快走快走 -别打了 |
[28:03] | Okay, everybody. Calm down! | 所有人 冷静点 |
[28:06] | You’re gonna have to relax, sir. | 您先去休息一下吧 先生 |
[28:10] | Calm down. Calm down! | 冷静点 冷静点 |
[28:20] | – Am I under arrest? – No. | -我是被捕了吗 -不是 |
[28:22] | This is just a conversation. | 这只是例行问话 |
[28:24] | Some place you won’t be overrun by an angry mob. | 在这里你不会被愤怒的暴徒打死 |
[28:26] | There weren’t supposed to be that many people inside. | 那里本不应该有那么多人的 |
[28:30] | Those parties are usually a lot smaller. | 通常派对的规模都要小很多 |
[28:31] | Mr. Kimball, your building isn’t permitted | 金博尔先生 你的建筑内不允许举办 |
[28:33] | for public events of any size. | 任何规模的公众聚会的 |
[28:35] | Am I to understand that you had people living there? | 我理解得没错的话 大楼里是有住人对吗 |
[28:37] | Just a few. | 只有几个人 |
[28:38] | In a building not zoned for residential use. | 住在一栋不是住宅楼的建筑物里吗 |
[28:41] | I was just trying to help those kids. | 我只是想帮帮那些孩子 |
[28:43] | They don’t have a lot of money, | 他们没什么钱 |
[28:43] | and Chicago is so expensive these days. | 而芝加哥这段时间物价飞涨 |
[28:45] | I’m not some slumlord trying to make a fast buck. | 我不是那种想挣外快的无良房东 |
[28:48] | That was my father’s factory. | 那是我父亲的工厂 |
[28:49] | I didn’t want to just get rid of it. | 我不想就那么处理掉它 |
[28:52] | And if these kids want to live there | 而如果那些孩子想住在里面 |
[28:54] | and use it to create their art– | 然后用它来进行艺术创作的话 |
[28:56] | You get the building up to code. | 那你就要让建筑符合标准 |
[28:59] | Give them someplace safe to live. | 让他们住在安全的地方 |
[29:01] | What can I do? | 我能怎么办呢 |
[29:04] | What can I do to make it right? | 我怎么才能弥补这一切 |
[29:08] | You can start by making us a list of all of your tenants | 首先你可以给我们列一份清单 写下所有 |
[29:11] | and anyone who had access to the factory. | 住在里面和可以进入工厂的人的名字 |
[29:16] | This place is– what’s the word? Byzantine? | 这地方简直是 怎么说 老古董 |
[29:23] | No sprinkler system, no clearly marked exit signs, | 没有灭火系统 也没有明确标识的安全出口 |
[29:28] | no fire extinguishers. | 没有灭火器 |
[29:29] | I saw one back there, | 我看见后面有一个 |
[29:31] | but it hasn’t been inspected since ’95. | 但那个95年后就没检查了 |
[29:33] | I stand corrected. | 是我说错了 |
[29:34] | My money’s on electrical fire. | 我猜是电气火灾 |
[29:36] | Wiring in this place is a nightmare. | 这地方的电线走线简直一团乱 |
[29:39] | I’m gonna say open flame. You know, space heater, | 我猜是明火走火 取暖器啊 |
[29:42] | a candle that got kicked over. | 被弄倒的蜡烛 |
[29:44] | Hey, Suzi, look at this burn pattern. | 苏西 看这个燃烧模式 |
[29:50] | Think this could be the area of origin? | 你觉得这里有可能是起火点吗 |
[29:52] | Could be. Yeah, yeah, could be. | 有可能 没错 有可能 |
[30:04] | We found out her first name. It’s Kathy. | 我们知道她叫什么了 叫凯茜 |
[30:07] | – Kathy. – We checked at area hospitals, | -凯茜 -我们调查过这一块的医院了 |
[30:10] | and they haven’t found a Kathy yet, | 他们还没接收过叫凯茜的患者 |
[30:12] | but they’re sending us a list | 但他们给我们发了一份清单 |
[30:13] | of all of their Kathleens and Kathryns. | 上面有所有叫凯斯琳和凯瑟琳的 |
[30:15] | If she isn’t at any of the hospitals, | 如果这些医院里都没有她 |
[30:17] | is there a chance that… she didn’t make it? | 是不是意味着 她没能幸存 |
[30:23] | Last our guy saw, she was alive. | 我们的同事看到她活着 |
[30:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:27] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[30:31] | When I was dancing with that girl– | 我和那个姑娘跳舞时 |
[30:33] | with Kathy– | 和凯茜 |
[30:35] | I was thinking, | 我就在想 |
[30:38] | “I’m gonna remember this night.” | 我会记住这个夜晚的 |
[30:43] | Now everyone will. | 现在所有人都会记住了 |
[30:47] | We’ll let you know as soon as we find anything out, okay? | 我们一旦有发现会第一时间告诉你 好吗 |
[30:54] | Something good has to come out of what happened there, right? | 发生这样的事 必须得有些好结果对吗 |
[31:00] | We’ll find her? | 我们会找到她吗 |
[31:01] | Yeah. | 会的 |
[31:11] | Okay, sweetie, take care. We’ll see you later. | 亲爱的 保重 我们回见 |
[31:18] | We don’t really know if she’s okay. | 我们并不确信她是不是还活着 |
[31:20] | Can’t stop now. | 硬着头皮上吧 |
[31:34] | Chief? | 队长 |
[31:36] | Chicago Med has lost another victim. | 芝加哥医院那边又有一个受害者去世了 |
[31:40] | That brings it up to 36. | 那样死者人数就到36人了 |
[31:41] | – I know. – That’s on you, Mr. Kimball. | -我知道 -这都怪你 金博尔先生 |
[31:44] | Easy. He gets it. | 别激动 他明白 |
[31:47] | Sure. He gets it now. | 当然 他现在是是明白了 |
[31:50] | Far too late for all those young people | 可对这些年轻的生命和他们悲恸的家人来说 |
[31:52] | and their grieving families. | 你明白得太晚了 |
[31:55] | Lieutenant, is there a, | 警督 这里有没有 |
[31:58] | bathroom I could use? | 卫生间能用一下吗 |
[32:01] | Yeah. Straight back, down the hall. | 有 向后直走 走廊尽头 |
[32:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:18] | Are there any exits near the bathroom? | 卫生间周围有什么出口吗 |
[32:20] | He’s not going anywhere. | 他走不了 |
[32:38] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[32:52] | Mr. Kimball’s rash and tragic decision to take his own life | 金博尔先生轻率 不幸的自杀决定 |
[32:56] | will not slow or alter our investigation. | 不会延缓或改变我们的调查 |
[33:01] | We want to know why and how this fire happened, | 我们想知道火灾原因以及起火方式 |
[33:06] | and we will get answers. | 而我们也一定会查清楚 |
[33:09] | My office is working with the Chicago Police and with CFD. | 我们会与芝加哥警署以及消防局通力合作 |
[33:15] | Our city and our people are stronger when we come together, | 大家众志成城之时 城市与市民才更加强大 |
[33:21] | and it is my hope that the citizens of Chicago will continue… | 我个人希望芝加哥市民能够继续… |
[33:24] | Did nobody think to pat this guy down? | 没人想过搜一下他的身吗 |
[33:26] | I was there to protect him, ma’am, not arrest him. | 我是过去保护他 不是去抓捕他的 |
[33:29] | Kimball was under threat at the fire scene, | 金博尔在火灾现场受到攻击 |
[33:31] | so Lieutenant Hubble asked if we could bring him here. | 所以哈勃警督问我们能不能把他带到这里 |
[33:36] | This is a tragic end to a tragic day. | 这为不幸的一天又蒙上了一层阴影 |
[33:52] | Excuse me? I’m sorry to interrupt, | 不好意思 抱歉打扰 |
[33:56] | but is one of you named Matt Casey? | 你们中有人叫马特·凯西吗 |
[33:59] | Yeah. That’s me. | 有 我是 |
[34:01] | You saved my daughter’s life. | 你救了我女儿一命 |
[34:04] | All of you did. | 多亏了你们 |
[34:05] | She remembered everything you said to her, | 她记住了你跟她说的每一句话 |
[34:07] | said if it wasn’t for you, | 她说如果不是因为你 |
[34:08] | she never would’ve made it out of the factory. | 她就不可能活着走出那间工厂 |
[34:11] | We own Kathy’s Polish Deli on 17th, | 我们在17号街上开了间凯茜波兰熟食店 |
[34:14] | and we’d be honored if you all came by | 如果你们都能到店里来 我们将不胜荣幸 |
[34:16] | for some of the best kielbasa in town, on us. | 我们想请你们尝尝市里最棒的波兰熏肠 |
[34:20] | Bring everyone. | 把大家都带来 |
[34:22] | That’s very generous. | 谢谢您的好意 |
[34:23] | Yeah, you know, that sounds like just the right thing, | 这感觉应该去啊 |
[34:27] | so I’ll put the word out. | 我会告诉大家的 |
[34:30] | It’s Kathy’s Deli? | 凯茜熟食店吗 |
[34:31] | Yes. It’s named after our daughter, | 是 以我女儿命名的 |
[34:34] | the light of our life. | 她就是我们的命根子 |
[34:36] | I’ll bet, thank you. | 肯定是 谢谢 |
[35:20] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[35:26] | Lieutenant Casey would like to have a word. | 凯西副队想跟您谈一下 |
[35:33] | That was the first day you had. | 第一天上班就遇到了这种事 |
[35:37] | Yeah, it was. | 是的 |
[35:46] | Is there anything I can get for you, Chief? | 您需要点什么吗 队长 |
[35:48] | No. I’m good. | 不需要 |
[35:52] | You can send in Lieutenant Casey now. | 可以让凯西副队进来了 |
[35:55] | Thank you, Marcie. | 谢谢你 玛茜 |
[36:02] | – He’ll see you now. – Thanks. | -可以过去了 -谢谢 |
[36:09] | Heading out. Just wanted to check in, | 我要走了 我就是来看看你 |
[36:12] | see if you needed anything. | 看你还有没有什么需要 |
[36:13] | No. Go on, get out of here. | 没有 你走吧 |
[36:20] | We’ve both talked to people on ledges. | 我们以前都和站在窗台上的人谈过 |
[36:23] | Usually we can tell if they’re really gonna jump. | 我们一般都能看出来对方是否真要寻死 |
[36:27] | How’d we miss this? | 这次怎么就没察觉呢 |
[36:29] | Maybe he wasn’t planning it. | 也许他没计划要自杀 |
[36:30] | Maybe he just got overwhelmed. | 也许他只是一时承受不了 |
[36:36] | Whatever the reason, I wish that we could’ve stopped it. | 不管是什么原因 我们当时能阻止就好了 |
[36:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:43] | Chief, Lieutenant Severide’s here. | 队长 西弗莱德副队来了 |
[36:45] | Chief, you’re gonna want to see this. | 队长 你得看看这个 |
[36:52] | Okay. What did you find? | 好了 有什么发现 |
[36:54] | That’s where the fire started. | 起火点在这里 |
[36:57] | And that’s what we found there. | 而我们在那里发现了那个 |
[37:00] | Electrical fire? | 电力火灾吗 |
[37:02] | That’s a timing device. You take a brown paper bag, | 那是个计时器 拿个牛皮纸袋 |
[37:05] | and you fill it with an oxidizer– | 里面装满氧化剂 |
[37:06] | kitty litter or chlorine. | 猫砂或氯气 |
[37:08] | Then you take a light bulb and you fill it with fuel– | 再拿一个灯泡 装满燃油 |
[37:11] | gasoline, cooking oil, whatever. | 汽油 食用油之类的 |
[37:13] | And you see the drill hole? That’s where they filled it. | 看到那个钻孔了吗 燃料就是从那里灌进去的 |
[37:17] | You put the light bulb in the bag. | 把灯泡放进袋子里 |
[37:19] | Right. And now you’ve got a simple incendiary device. | 没错 这就做成了一个引爆装置 |
[37:23] | Drop the bag on the floor, you step on the bulb with your heel, | 把袋子放到地上 用鞋跟踩下灯泡 |
[37:25] | and just walk away. | 然后走人 |
[37:27] | Chemical reaction would start right away. | 马上就会发生化学反应 |
[37:31] | Instructions are easy to find with a quick Internet search. | 制作流程在网上一搜就搜到了 |
[37:56] | Kelly, hey. | 凯利 |
[37:58] | There is someone to see you on the amp floor. | 有人来装备区等着见你 |
[38:02] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[38:16] | I can’t imagine what the last 24 hours have been like. | 我无法想象你过去24小时都经历了什么 |
[38:23] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:30] | You came all the way up here to check on me? | 你这么大老远来就是为了看我 |
[38:33] | Sort of. | 差不多吧 |
[38:35] | I was actually already packing up my car | 我听说金博尔那场火灾的时候 |
[38:37] | when I heard about the Kimball fire. | 其实已经收拾好东西准备好车了 |
[38:40] | The thing is is that, um, | 其实是这样的 |
[38:43] | last week, when I was heading home from work, | 上周 我下班回家的路上 |
[38:46] | it just suddenly hit me. | 突然就想通了 |
[38:51] | You are not the only one who gets to decide | 并不是只有你才能决定 |
[38:53] | when it’s “someday,” | 何时才是正确的时候 |
[38:54] | because “someday” was actually my idea, | 因为那本来就是我的主意 |
[38:56] | so I should be the one who gets to decide. | 所以做决定的应该是我 |
[39:00] | Yeah. Sure– | 好吧… |
[39:02] | And I get why you wanted to stay in Chicago, | 我明白你为什么想留在芝加哥 |
[39:04] | ’cause I mean, it’s the same reason | 这和我回斯普林菲尔德 |
[39:05] | I went back to Springfield– it’s home. | 是一个原因 那是我的家 |
[39:12] | But then I… | 可后来我… |
[39:15] | heard about this opening | 听说芝加哥医院 |
[39:19] | for a pediatric nurse at Med. | 在招儿科护士 |
[39:22] | You’re the one who took the job at Med. | 接下医院那份工作的人是你 |
[39:23] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[39:25] | Maggie told me you already asked about it for me, though. | 不过麦基告诉我你已经帮我问过这份工作了 |
[39:28] | Actually, I wasn’t supposed to tell you that, | 我其实不该告诉你这件事的 |
[39:29] | so if you tell her, she will kill me. | 你要是跟她说 她会杀了我的 |
[39:39] | “There were doors all around the hall, | “走廊上有许许多多的门 |
[39:41] | “but they were all locked, and when Alice had been | “却全都牢牢地锁着 爱丽丝 |
[39:43] | “all the way down one side and up the other, | “沿着走廊 从一边再到另一边 |
[39:46] | “trying every door, | “一扇一扇门地试 |
[39:47] | “she walked sadly down the middle, | “她沮丧地走到中间 |
[39:49] | “wondering how she was ever going to get out again. | “想着自己该如何才能离开 |
[39:52] | “Suddenly, she came upon a little three-legged table, | “突然之间 她看到了一张由坚实玻璃制成的 |
[39:55] | “all made of solid glass. | “三条腿的小桌子 |
[39:57] | “There was nothing on it but a tiny golden key.” | “上面只摆着一把小小的金钥匙” |
[40:00] | “Alice in Wonderland.” | 《爱丽丝梦游仙境》 |
[40:01] | Yeah. Thanks. | 是啊 谢谢你 |
[40:03] | She was Alice for Halloween every year until she was eight. | 她八岁之前 每年万圣节都会扮作爱丽丝 |
[40:06] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[40:10] | Excuse me. You know where Lexi Olinsky’s room is? | 麻烦问一下 莱克西·奥林斯基的房间在哪里 |
[40:12] | It’s right here. | 就在这里 |
[40:15] | – Sergeant. – Chief. | -警长 -队长 |
[40:17] | – OFI has a conclusion. – And? | -火警调查办公室有结论了 -什么结论 |
[40:20] | That fire was intentionally set. | 大火是有人故意放的 |
[40:23] | This was mass murder. | 这是一场大规模的屠杀 |
[40:24] | Dr. Halstead! | 霍斯特德医生 |
[40:27] | Chief. Sergeant. | 队长 警长 |
[40:31] | Lexi. What’s going on? | 莱克西 怎么回事 |
[40:35] | Do something. | 快做点什么 |
[40:35] | Hey, watch out. O2 sats are tanking. | 让一下 她的血氧饱和度在下降 |
[40:37] | She’s unable to oxygenate. | 她的身体无法供氧 |
[40:38] | – Lexi! Hey, Lexi! Lexi? – Al, come here. Come here. | -莱克西 莱克西 -埃尔 到这边来 |
[40:40] | – Do something. – Al? Al. | -做点什么啊 -埃尔 埃尔 |
[40:42] | Hey! Step out. | 麻烦你出去 |
[40:43] | Do something, man. Lexi! | 做点什么啊 莱克西 |
[40:45] | – Al. – Lexi! | -埃尔 -莱克西 |
[40:46] | – Al. – Please! | -埃尔 -求你了 |
[40:49] | Get another blood gas, drop her tidal volume to 300, | 再做一次血气分析 把她的一次换气量减到300 |
[40:52] | increase her rate to 25, and up the PEEP to 10. | 把速率升到25 呼气末正压升到10 |
[40:54] | Start paralytics. 50 of Atricurium. | 开始麻醉 50单位阿曲库铵 |
[40:56] | Lexi… | 莱克西 |
[40:59] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[41:05] | – Doc, Doc, please– – Close that curtain. | -医生 医生 求你… –把帘子拉上 |