Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] – What’d you wanna talk about? – I got a job offer. -你想和我说什么 -有份工作邀约
[00:03] Battalion chief in springfield. 斯普林菲尔德的大队长
[00:05] We wanna make springfield 我们希望能让斯普林菲尔德
[00:06] the best fire department in the world. 成为世界上最好的消防局
[00:07] Isn’t that where Anna lives? 安娜不是住那里吗
[00:09] Maybe this is the chance I’ve been looking for. 也许这就是我一直在寻找的机会
[00:11] You missed a crazy call. Boden saved Anderson’s ass. 你错过了一次疯狂的出警 博登救了安德森
[00:14] Chief, that pipe is not secure. 队长 顶部的管子不稳固
[00:16] We got her. 我们来
[00:17] Stop lifting! 别抬起来
[00:19] No respect for the chain of command. 你从来不尊重上级
[00:20] You don’t wanna make an enemy out of me, Chief. 我建议你不要与我为敌 队长
[00:23] Firehouse 51, next shift, 51号消防队 下一班
[00:25] officers will remain in place, 管理人员将暂时不做变动
[00:27] But as for the rest of you, here are your new assignments. 但是至于其他人 以下是你们的调动安排
[01:13] Oh, thank God, a familiar face. 感谢上帝 终于看到熟人了
[01:19] This house seems dark. 这里看起来好阴郁
[01:21] Yeah, house 27 was where I started before 51. 是啊 我去51之前就在27号消防队
[01:24] – Really? – Yep. -真的吗 -对
[01:26] – Get outta here. – You, with me. -不是吧 -你和我来
[01:28] We got problems. 有事找你
[01:39] It’s like some bizarro 51. 就像51队的超现实版
[01:42] Where the hell are we? 我们到底在哪
[01:45] This Springfield move, are you serious about it? 你真的要去斯普林菲尔德吗
[01:50] Hey, Chief… 队长…
[01:53] We gotta fix this. 我们得解决这事
[02:06] Hello. Welcome to house 51. 你们好 欢迎来到51号消防局
[02:09] For those of you who don’t know me, 你们大部分不认识我
[02:10] I am chief Wallace Boden. 我是华莱士·博登队长
[02:12] These fine people are 他们分别是
[02:14] FPM Gabriela Dawson, 急救队长加布里埃拉·道森
[02:17] Squad lieutenant Kelly Severide, 抢险车副队长凯利·西弗莱德
[02:19] Truck lieutenant Matt Casey. 云梯车副队长马特·凯西
[02:22] Truck 81, squad 3, 81号云梯车 3号抢险车
[02:23] Ambulance 61, vertical rescue… 61号救护车 垂直救援
[02:25] – Here we go… – 500 north Dearborn. -要行动了 -迪尔伯恩北街500号
[02:27] And everybody… Listen to your lieutenants. 大家都要听自己副队的
[02:30] Let’s go. 我们出发
[02:40] Squad 3, you have a change of address. 3号抢险车 你们地址有变
[02:45] – Cruz, is that you? – Hey, Severide. -克鲁兹 是你吗 -西弗莱德
[02:48] Yeah, me and Capp are working the call center. 对 我和卡普在调度中心
[02:51] What? You’re kidding. 什么 你开什么玩笑
[02:53] Wish I was. 希望如此
[02:53] Uh, change of address is 300 North Dearborn, Marina city. 新地址是马利纳城迪尔伯恩北街300号
[02:58] Okay. Uh, don’t work too hard, man. 好吧 别太努力了 哥们
[03:00] Take care of yourself, brother. 保重 兄弟
[03:33] He got hit by a car. He landed right there. 他被车撞了 就挂在那里了
[03:35] I’ve never seen anything like it. 从没见过这样的
[03:40] Help! Help! 救命啊
[03:50] – Help! – Herrmann, get the aerial rai– -救命 -赫尔曼 把云梯…
[03:54] – I mean, you, what’s your name? – Milligan. -你叫什么 -米利根
[03:56] Milligan, get the aerial raised. 米利根 把云梯架起来
[03:59] Let’s go. Up the ramp. We get him from above. 我们走 上斜坡 我们从上面救他
[04:04] Hey, this way! Behind me. 这边 跟着我
[04:08] Help! Help! 救命啊
[04:09] Help! Help! 救救我
[04:15] Ooh, boy. 老天
[04:19] Help me! 救救我
[04:22] Think he’s gonna fall? He looks like he’s gonna fall. 你觉得他会掉下来吗 我觉得快了
[04:23] What do you think? Is he gonna fall? 你觉得呢 他会掉下来吗
[04:24] Take a breath, Chout. 闭嘴 乔特
[04:25] Gotta be ready for anything, Dawson. 要时刻准备着 道森
[04:26] You know that. Gotta be locked and loaded 要随时准备着
[04:28] and ready steady eddie. 快速反应
[04:31] Help! 救命
[04:35] – Help me! – Hey, hold on! We’re coming! -救救我 -撑住 我们来了
[04:41] You want me to rope up and swing down? 要我吊绳子下去吗
[04:42] – Zip, zip, I got him. – No, I’ll go. -我去带他上来 -不 我去
[04:44] Just check and make sure the anchor point is secure. 你确保固定点牢固
[04:46] You got it, boss. 明白 老大
[04:50] Hey, Appleby! 阿普比
[04:51] – Check the anchor point! – Right, right. -去确认固定点 -好的
[04:57] Milligan, let’s go! 米利根 行动
[05:02] All right. 好
[05:03] Go ahead. 去吧
[05:14] Oh, my god. Oh, god. 天啊 天啊
[05:19] I got you, I got you. 我接住你了
[05:31] Got him, Severide. 接住他了 西弗莱德
[05:33] Yes! 棒
[05:41] Just lay back. We got you. 躺下吧 交给我们
[05:48] Way closer than it should have been. 比平常惊险多了
[05:49] Yeah, tell me about it. 谁说不是
[05:56] How’s the new partner? 新搭档怎么样
[05:58] Uh, well, he’s either called me “You,” “Girl,” 他要么叫我 “你” “丫头”
[06:03] or a general grunt that sounds like, “Meh.” 要么就发出咕哝声 像是”咩”
[06:08] That’s it. 就这样
[06:10] How–how did you work here? 你在这是怎么工作的
[06:13] Most houses reflect their chief. 大部分消防队反映的都是队长的作风
[06:15] So you get one like Boden, you’re set. 有博登队长那样的人就高枕无忧了
[06:18] Here they have Captain Tipton. 这里是蒂普顿队长
[06:23] He’s… 他
[06:25] He’s just one of these guys who thinks breaking people down 他就是那种人 认为让人们崩溃
[06:28] is the way to build them up. 就是在锻炼他们
[06:31] Scratch that. 算了吧
[06:32] He skips the building part. 他也不锻炼人
[06:35] He’s just an a-hole. 他就是个混蛋
[06:37] Look at me when I’m talking to you. 我跟你说话时看着我
[06:39] Look at me when I’m talking to you. 我跟你说话时看着我
[06:40] – I-I am. – This garbage ends today, okay? -我在看 -这破事今天就要结束 好吗
[06:43] You weren’t thinking, right? 你没在思考
[06:45] I asked you five times, five freaking times, 我要求了你五次 他妈的五次
[06:48] for that saw blade to be changed out 让你换掉锯片
[06:50] – And what did you do? I-I didn’t know that– -你做了什么 -我不知道
[06:53] You’re nothing more than political correctness in action. 你只是个政治正确的人
[06:56] You know, why don’t you do us all a favor and quit 不如你帮我们所有人一个忙 辞职吧
[06:58] before you get me or someone else on your truck killed. 免得我或者云梯队中的人被你害死
[07:15] It’s good to see you again, Brian. 很高兴再次见到你 布莱恩
[07:16] Ah, you too Wilcox, Fortenberry. 我也是 威尔科克 福滕伯里
[07:22] Not much has happened since you left. 自从你走后 没发生什么事
[07:25] We got a new soup pot. 40 quarts. 我们买了个40夸脱的新汤锅
[07:28] 40 quarts. 40夸脱
[07:34] How about 51? 51号消防队怎么样
[07:36] Anything happen there the last few years? 最近几年发生了什么事吗
[07:38] Uh, yeah, actually, a lot. 是啊 实际上发生了许多事
[07:43] Did you guys hear about the helicopter crash 你们听说了韦伯斯特街发生的
[07:44] on Webster Street? 直升机坠毁事件吗
[07:47] Yeah. That was you? 听说了 是你们去的吗
[07:49] First on scene. 我们最先到达现场
[07:51] This rotor ripped right through a lawn, 水平旋翼穿过草坪
[07:53] crashed through a fence, 撞碎了篱笆
[07:54] and it landed on top of this woman. 落在一个女人身上
[07:56] – No way. – Hey, if I’m lying I’m dying. -不是吧 -如果我骗人 就让我去死
[07:58] So Herrmann and I, we rush over and she’s still breathing. 赫尔曼和我跑过去 她还在呼吸
[08:01] It’s like some early Christmas miracle. 简直是圣诞奇迹
[08:02] Now, I-I’m peeing my pants, obviously, 显然我都吓尿了
[08:05] but Herrmann’s calm as a cucumber. 但赫尔曼十分镇定
[08:06] He says to me… 他对我说
[08:08] “Go get the tool bag.” 去拿工具包
[08:09] So, uh, I run for the truck at a dead sprint. 所以我快速跑到了车边
[08:23] Hey, remember when I asked you out? 记得我之前约你出去吗
[08:25] That was a kick in the pants. 被你狠狠拒绝了
[08:27] Yeah, I try to push that from my mind. 是啊 我努力不去想
[08:29] I hear you. 我明白
[08:30] Hey, still, I was wondering if you’d– 不过我还是想如果你…
[08:32] I’m married now. 我结婚了
[08:34] Look at that. 瞧瞧
[08:36] Who’s the lucky guy? 哪个男人这么幸运
[08:38] Matt Casey. 马特·凯西
[08:42] Perks of being a lieutenant. I get it. 原来你喜欢副队长 明白了
[08:47] I’m just kidding. 我开玩笑的
[08:50] He’s the best. 他人很好
[08:54] Just go fill up the ambo for us. 快去拿急救用品补给吧
[08:57] On it. 遵命
[09:06] – Hey, guys. – That’s good. -伙计们 -好了
[09:09] How’s it going? 怎么样了
[09:11] Not good. You guys? 不大好 你们呢
[09:13] They got us up at firehouse 90. 他们让我们去90号消防队
[09:14] Nothing but a bunch of mopes and hang-dogs. 那儿只有一群死气沉沉的家伙
[09:16] I think it might be purgatory. 我觉得那可能是炼狱
[09:19] Just a bunch of guys who are dead 只有一群已经死透了
[09:20] – and don’t even know it. – Hey, then what are we? -自己却不知道的家伙 -那我们算什么
[09:23] I got both eyes open is all I’m saying. 我只想说我的眼睛雪亮着呢
[09:26] Well, at least you’re not riding with Chout for 24 hours. 至少你们没有整天和乔特一起出勤
[09:28] It’s like sunshine overload. 简直就像是正能量过剩
[09:30] Lieutenant, you gotta do something. 副队 你得想想办法
[09:32] This is not how I wanted my career to end. 我可不想在那种地方结束我的职业生涯
[09:34] – Yeah, we’re working on it. – How? -我们在想办法 -怎么办
[09:38] Now I understand the CFD has needs and concerns 我明白芝加哥消防局的需求和顾虑
[09:43] that don’t match mine, 和我的理念有冲突
[09:45] but the strength of the Chicago Fire Department 但自从我加入芝加哥消防局以来
[09:47] since I have been a member, 这个机构的优点就在于
[09:48] has been its reliance on its battalion chiefs 其大队长能做到
[09:51] to bridge the gap between the houses 为消防队和总部
[09:53] and headquarters. 沟通的作用
[09:55] That’s true. 没错
[09:57] First and foremost, I want what’s best 我首先要考虑的是
[09:59] for the citizens of Chicago. 芝加哥居民的利益
[10:03] My team at 51 saves lives. 我的51队能拯救生命
[10:06] Plain and simple. 非常简单
[10:08] My long-time lieutenants, 跟随我很久的副队
[10:09] they did that very thing this morning. 今天早上是他们做了那件事
[10:12] That is why I put ’em together– 所以我才让他们一起…
[10:13] Sorry I’m late. 抱歉我迟到了
[10:15] I just found out about this little gathering. 我才知道这里在开会
[10:18] – Jim. – My understanding is -吉姆 -在我看来
[10:20] there’s some question about my authority 有人在质疑我作为
[10:22] – as deputy district chief. – We’re just– -消防副区长的权力 -我们只是…
[10:24] And unless I’m mistaken, 除非我弄错了
[10:26] that authority damn well gives me the power 我的权力让我有权能够
[10:28] to reassign firefighters inside my district. 指派我管辖区内的消防员
[10:31] Now, if the fire commissioner wants to change the way 如果消防局局长想改变
[10:33] the CFD has done business for the last 150 years, 芝加哥警局150年来的办事方法
[10:35] I’m sure we’d all be happy to hear about that. 我们洗耳恭听
[10:37] Until then, I’d prefer it if we did not show favoritism 不然的话 我希望我们不要
[10:40] to one particular battalion chief. 偏爱某个大队长
[10:55] I tried the end-around… 我本来想从局长那入手
[10:57] But he was ready for it. 但他早有准备
[10:59] Put headquarters in an untenable position. 让总部左右为难
[11:02] Where does that leave us? 那我们怎么办
[11:05] You’re not gonna wanna hear it, 你们肯定不喜欢这个消息
[11:07] but I believe these assignments… 但我认为这次调任
[11:10] are permanent. 是永久的
[11:13] So, you better start getting to know your men. 所以你们最好开始了解你们的下属
[11:16] This is insane, chief. This morning a guy almost died 太荒唐了 队长 今天早上因为我们
[11:19] because we were so damn slow getting to him. 去得太晚了 有个人差点死了
[11:22] Then you shore up their weaknesses. 那你就帮他们改正这种缺点
[11:23] You make sure it doesn’t happen again, Lieutenant. 确保以后不会再发生这种事 副队
[11:26] – Chief, these– – Do your job! -队长 这… -做好本职工作
[11:37] Dismissed. 解散
[11:49] Victim’s in cardiac arrest. 受害者心脏停搏
[11:51] Let’s get that second ladder up there now. 现在再去拿把梯子架上
[11:55] Michaels, Wisner, that’s you. 迈克尔 威斯纳 你俩去
[12:01] Lieutenant, I’m a little cold. 副队 我有点冷
[12:03] Mind if I go in and get some soup? 我可以先进去喝点汤吗
[12:07] – What? – It’s freezing out here. -什么 -外面冷死了
[12:09] Gotta warm up or not gonna be any good to anyone. 得进去暖和会儿 不然对谁都不好
[12:11] Trust me. 相信我
[12:17] Hundley’s been floating longer than I have. 汉德利被调动的历史比我还长
[12:20] Thinks it gives him some kind of seniority. 所以他可能资格比我老一点吧
[12:23] You’re a floater? 所以你经常被调动吗
[12:24] Oh, yeah. All of us are. 是啊 我们都是
[12:27] Never been able to find a permanent house. 从来没有一个固定的消防队收留我们
[12:30] Till now. 直到现在
[12:32] Yeah, okay. 好吧
[12:33] You’re kidding me. 开什么玩笑
[12:38] Oh, look out! 小心
[12:41] Damn it. Sorry, lieutenant. 靠 抱歉 副队
[12:53] Kelly, it’s Dennis Mack 凯利 我是斯普林菲尔德消防局的
[12:55] from Springfield Fire Department. 丹尼斯·马克
[12:57] I haven’t heard back from you. 我没收到你的回信
[12:59] Wanted to know if you’d given my offer any thought. 想知道你对我的提议有什么想法
[13:02] No pressure, but I would like to get an answer 不是要给你压力 只是想在这几天
[13:04] in the next couple of days. 能得到你的答复
[13:14] So this high school girl, right, she’s trapped in the warehouse, 有个高中女孩 她被困在仓库里
[13:17] this 2,000-gallon jug 仓库里有一个两千加仑的桶
[13:18] is pierced by a forklift. 被叉车叉漏了
[13:20] It’s leaking toxic acid all over the place. 有毒的酸性物质流的到处都是
[13:22] All I can think is, 我想的只有
[13:23] “I gotta figure out a way out of here “我得想办法离开这
[13:25] – Or we’re both dead.” – Well, what’d you do? -不然我们都会死” -你怎么做的
[13:27] Well, acid is spilling towards 酸性物质顺着那些
[13:29] these little metal filings out the front door, 金属碎屑流到了前门
[13:31] We can’t go that way. The room next door is toxic, 所以不能走那边 另外一个门也充满了有毒物质
[13:34] can’t go that way. 也不能走
[13:35] I got about a foot of concrete on the back wall. 我从后墙上弄了大概一尺的混凝土
[13:37] Now, I’m using a chair leg to chip at it, 然后用一条椅子腿把它们捣碎
[13:39] but this is gonna take too long. 但这会花费太多时间
[13:40] Oh, my god, this is amazing, Brian. 天哪 这太厉害了 布莱恩
[13:42] Suddenly, my eyes, 突然 我的眼睛
[13:44] they level on a fire extinguisher in the corner. 看到了角落里的灭火器
[13:53] I talked to a crony in personnel… 我私下跟一个好朋友
[13:56] and Chief Jackson down at headquarters. 还有总部的杰克逊队长谈过了
[14:00] They both said the same thing. 他俩说的话都一样
[14:01] They’d love to help, 他们说很想帮忙
[14:03] they respect you, 也很尊重你
[14:06] there’s nothing they can do. 但他们无能为力
[14:08] Anderson’s got more bugles on his collar. 因为安德森的级别更高
[14:10] You know, I keep going through this thing in my mind, 我一直在想这件事
[14:13] And I do not know how it escalated so fast. 但我不知道事态为什么会发展得这么快
[14:18] He’s an angry bull 他就像头发怒的公牛
[14:20] and you just happened to be the red cape of the day. 而你恰好成了那块红斗篷
[14:23] But doesn’t that bull usually get… 但公牛最后不都是…
[14:27] – You know, after the fight? – What do you want me to say? -斗牛结束之后 -我能说什么
[14:30] I called everybody I thought could help. 我已经给所有我觉得能帮上忙的人电话了
[14:34] I appreciate it, Tom. 我很感激 汤姆
[14:40] – You want my advice? – What? -你想听我的建议吗 -什么
[14:44] Lay low for awhile. 暂时低调一点
[14:47] Six months… 半年
[14:49] A year. 一年
[14:51] Let Anderson find another target, 让安德森重新找个目标
[14:54] and when he’s distracted, 等他分心的时候
[14:56] take another shot at getting your crew back. 再找机会把你的人要回来
[15:00] Thanks, Tom. 谢了 汤姆
[15:11] I’ve had boots 我曾有过些擦鞋匠
[15:12] that are smarter than you are, Chapman, 他们可比你机智多了 查普曼
[15:14] and definitely more useful. 而且绝对更有用
[15:15] Hey, you wanna serve in my firehouse, 如果你想在我们消防队里做下去
[15:19] I got some good advice, 我有些好建议
[15:20] why don’t you quit? Reapply as a janitor. 不如你辞职 然后重新申请一份清洁工的工作
[15:24] Enough. 够了
[15:26] She’s a candidate, she’s new at this, 她是后备队员 对这些不熟悉
[15:29] and she would be much better served 你应该鼓励她
[15:30] with carrots instead of sticks. 而不是斥责她
[15:32] We all would. 我们都是
[15:34] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[15:37] You ladies, you really stick together, don’t you? 你们这些女人 还挺团结啊
[15:39] You know what? I’m glad 其实要我说 我很开心
[15:41] that you’re back in my house. 你回到我的消防队了
[15:43] ‘Cause I’m gonna make your life a living hell 因为只要你在我的地盘上
[15:44] as long as you’re under this roof. 我就会把你折磨到生不如死
[15:47] Oh, and… 还有
[15:49] You are gonna clean the rest of the grout, 你来把这些泥浆清理干净
[15:51] and when you’re done with that, you’re gonna clean the shower, 等你清理完 就去打扫浴室
[15:53] and when you’re done with that, 等打扫完浴室
[15:54] you’re gonna empty the grease trap in the kitchen! 就去打扫厨房的隔油池
[15:58] – Yeah. – If any of you help her, -行 -你们要是帮她
[16:00] you’ll be on hose duty for the rest of the week. 就罚你们接下来几天都负责抬水带
[16:02] Are we clear? 听清了吗
[16:06] Welcome back. 欢迎回来
[16:12] – Stella… – No. -史黛拉 -不要
[16:30] So how’s your partner? 你的搭档如何
[16:31] I just… just close my eyes 我 我会闭上眼睛
[16:34] and I whisper to myself, “It’s all gonna be okay. 小声告诉自己 “没事的”
[16:37] It’s all gonna be okay.” “一切都会过去”
[16:39] – You? – Well, I got Chout. -你呢 -我搭档是乔特
[16:42] Yeah. 是啊
[16:43] It’s like a unicorn mixed with a rainbow 就像一只独角兽跟彩虹混搭
[16:44] mixed with a dolphin drunk on red bull and mountain dew. 又跟喝多了红牛和威士忌的海豚混合一样
[16:49] It’s kind of adorable, actually. 其实还挺可爱的
[16:52] Missy. 蜜西
[16:56] Oh, so glad you stopped by. 你能来真是太好了
[16:59] Molly’s is the best. 莫利酒吧最棒了
[17:01] It’s our favorite hangout. 我们最喜欢来这里了
[17:05] This is Dawson. 这位是道森
[17:06] Uh, you know Brett. 你认识布莱特
[17:07] Hey, sweetie. 你好啊
[17:08] This is Missy. 这位是蜜西
[17:11] You want something to drink? 你要喝点什么吗
[17:12] Uh, yeah. Um…an IPA. 好啊 麦芽酒可以吗
[17:16] Yeah. Otis! 好的 奥蒂斯
[17:18] – Will you get this girl an IPA? – We’re out. -能不能给她上一杯麦芽酒 -卖完了
[17:20] Get her any beer! 那就随便来杯啤酒
[17:28] When Patterson was here, 帕特森在这里的时候
[17:29] my dad dug up some dirt on him. 我爸挖出了他的一些黑历史
[17:32] Told me… 他跟我说
[17:34] “Do whatever it takes to survive on the job.” “不惜一切大家保住这份工作”
[17:37] But you didn’t use it. 但你没有用
[17:38] No, but what’s happening here is way worse than that was. 是 但现在发生的事更加严重
[17:42] Maybe I should call Benny 也许我应该打给本尼
[17:43] and see what he can find on chief Anderson. 看他能查到什么关于安德森队长的事
[17:47] I don’t wanna argue against it… 我不想反对你…
[17:50] But? 但是
[17:51] Well, Boden is the original “Go high when they go low” man. 博登绝对是那种”脱颖而出”的人
[17:56] No way is he gonna sink in the mud. 他不可能会被雪藏的
[17:58] No matter what you bring him. 不管面对什么困难
[18:03] This is bad for business. 这样下去赚不到钱
[18:06] What’re you gonna do? 你打算怎么做
[18:09] I’m gonna cheer everybody up. 我要让大家打起精神
[18:12] Hey, listen up, everybody. 听我说 各位
[18:14] Hey, listen up. All right. 听我说一句 好的
[18:16] I know it’s looking bad for 51, 我知道51大队现在情况不好
[18:21] but just remember that story of that rabbit and that turtle. 但是你们要记住龟兔赛跑的故事
[18:24] Slow and steady wins that race. 要慢慢赢得这场比赛
[18:28] Let’s keep our chins up, our heads down, 我们要挺起胸膛 埋头苦干
[18:30] and le– let’s ride this puppy out, okay? 顺利渡过这次难关 好吗
[18:34] And most importantly, 最重要的是
[18:36] everybody, drink up. 大家干杯
[18:47] I thought it was a very insp– 我觉得你说得非常励…
[18:51] All right, okay. 好吧 不说了
[18:54] So there’s this crazy pool party going on, 所以那个疯狂的泳池派对
[18:56] hosted by Travis Brenner, you know, the Instagram king… 主办人是特拉维斯·布伦纳 Ins之王
[19:01] Uh, anyway, uh, so I scale the pole 总之 我爬上了电线杆
[19:03] and I get this moron down 把这傻蛋弄下来
[19:05] before he gets turned to a crispy critter… 免得他被电成脆皮烤猪
[19:07] and this Brenner guy’s like, 布伦纳这家伙说
[19:08] “Brian, we should party sometime.” “布莱恩 我们有时间该一起派对”
[19:11] I thought that was a squad call? 我以为那是救援队的任务
[19:14] N–uh, no, it was, uh–it was truck and squad. 不 云梯队和救援队都在
[19:17] You sure? I saw it on the news. 你确定吗 我在新闻上看到了
[19:22] Yeah, well, the news, 是啊 新闻…
[19:25] can’t show everything. 哪能面面俱到
[19:26] Geez, Culotta, let him finish his story. 天啊 库罗塔 让他把故事说完
[19:30] Go ahead, Brian. 继续吧 布莱恩
[19:31] Uh, yeah, you know what? I’m actually starving. 你们知道吗 我饿死了
[19:35] I think I’m gonna get some more of that spaghetti 我再去那口大锅里
[19:36] out of that 40-quart pot. 盛点意面
[19:38] Cool. 好
[19:43] – Just burned out. – Yeah. -全烧光了 -是
[19:44] No signs of life in any of ’em. 都没生命迹象
[19:46] No, there’s nothing in there. It’s stupid as the day is long. 对 什么都没有 简直蠢爆了
[19:49] I te– 我告…
[19:57] – Ah, yes! – Aw, come on! -没错 -拜托
[19:59] – Double me up. – I wanna watch this. -再一张 -我想看看这个
[20:05] You ca– 你不…
[20:09] – Don– – No, no, no, no, no, no, no… -别… -不不不
[20:10] – No. – Not your fight right now. -不 -别管了
[20:11] – Come on, come on, come on. – Don’t– -走吧 走 -别…
[20:14] This is horrible, Chief. 这太可怕了 队长
[20:17] They put us in a house with a bunch of stiffs 他们让我们和一群不尊重工作的
[20:19] who don’t respect the job. 烦人精们共处一队
[20:22] And that is an understatement. 这还是说委婉了
[20:24] The bunk room is so disgustingly dirty– 值班宿舍恶心得要死
[20:26] I don’t think they’ve cleaned their truck in years. 我觉得他们几百年没打扫过云梯车了
[20:29] – It stinks to high heaven. – And, worst of all, -臭气熏天 -而且最糟的是
[20:32] they could give a flip if they catch a fire, 他们根本不在乎救火
[20:35] and I’m not going out in a firehouse like that. 我不要待在那种消防队
[20:37] We can still do this job better than anybody. 我们依然是最棒的消防员
[20:40] You gotta get up and do something, Chief. 你得站出来做点什么 队长
[20:43] Come on. I mean, you can’t call somebody? 拜托 我是说 你不能打电话给谁吗
[20:46] Do something? 做点什么
[20:47] I mean, we’re in dark times over here. 我们正在经历黑暗的时刻
[20:49] – This can’t stand. – Aw, just get used to it! -不能这样 -你去习惯下不行吗
[20:55] What? You think I didn’t try? 怎么 你们觉得我没试过吗
[20:57] You think I just sat here at my desk and did nothing? 觉得我就干坐在桌前什么都没做吗
[20:59] – We–we didn’t mean–we– – I went to headquarters. -我们不是… -我去了总部
[21:02] Their hands are tied. 他们也没办法
[21:04] Chief Anderson can damn well reassign firefighters. 安德森队长有绝对权力分配消防员
[21:07] He outranks me! 他比我职位高
[21:10] These assignments are permanent. 我们无法再调动了
[21:13] Well, bully for you! 你就会冲我们发火
[21:17] You get to keep this nice, comfortable office 你能保住这漂亮舒服的办公室
[21:19] with all your fine decorations. 这些豪华的家具
[21:21] Mouch and me, we’re the guys that get put out to pasture. 穆奇和我 我们是被赶走吃屎的人
[21:25] You were supposed to look out for us! 你可是该照应着我们的
[21:26] – What? – You didn’t do enough! -什么 -你不称职
[21:28] Let’s just cool it for a bit. 冷静一下
[21:39] Pull the blinds. Pull the blinds. 快拉上百叶窗 快
[21:41] What? 什么
[21:43] I’m hiding from Chout. 我在躲着乔特
[21:45] I mean, there’s only so much pep one can take before noon. 我一上午听他给我鼓劲儿都要听吐了
[21:48] I just need, like, five minutes of alone time 我只需要五分钟的独处时间
[21:50] to get my head in the game and– 整理下脑子…
[21:53] No, no, no, no, no, 不不不
[21:55] – no, no, no, no, no. – Ambulance 61, -不 不要 -61号救护车
[21:56] kitchen accident… 厨房事故
[21:59] That’s us, Dawson. Up and at ’em! Let’s go. 喊我们了 道森 起来我们走
[22:10] Oh, smells good in here. 这里闻起来真香
[22:14] I requested you pull around back. 我要求你们从后面进来
[22:16] – There a kitchen accident, sir? – This is the lunch rush. -厨房出事故了吗 先生 -现在是午餐高峰期
[22:18] I don’t want you coming through here scaring away customers. 我不想让你们闯进来 吓跑顾客
[22:20] Okay, kitchen’s this way, right? 行了 厨房在这边吧
[22:25] Just a little alarm problem, folks. 报警器问题而已 各位
[22:26] Nothing to worry about. You, refill their water glasses. 没什么好担心的 你去把顾客的空杯都倒满
[22:31] Okay, so who needed a paramedic? 谁需要急救人员
[22:33] It’s Carlos. Over here. 是卡洛斯 在这边
[22:48] Crazy. 太疯狂了
[22:49] Someone get a freezer bag. Fill it with ice. 给我拿一个保鲜袋 装满冰
[22:50] Chout, gather up the fingers. 侨 收集好手指头
[22:53] – How you doing, Carlos? – I’m okay. -你感觉怎么样 卡洛斯 -我没事
[23:07] – You do this to yourself? – Slicing bacon. -你自己切断的吗 -切培根时切到的
[23:09] Took my eye off for a second. 我一不小心就切到了
[23:11] Well, I can’t promise you’re gonna play piano any time soon, 我没法保证你的手能很快恢复去弹钢琴
[23:14] but I have seen the surgeons work miracles at med. 但我见过医生创造医学奇迹 将手指接回去
[23:21] How long is this gonna take? 这要花多长时间
[23:22] Hey, back off, man. I’m serious. 别催了 我说真的
[23:25] We have guests waiting on their meals. 满餐厅的客人还等着上菜呢
[23:28] Hey, Chout, hand me the roll again, would you? 侨 再拿卷纱布拿给我
[23:38] Okay, Carlos. 好了 卡洛斯
[23:40] – You gonna be able to walk? – Yes. -你还能走吗 -能
[23:42] Can you please take him out the back? 拜托你带他从后门走吧
[23:46] Little problem, folks, but nothing to worry about. 大伙儿 小问题 无需担心
[23:48] They are cleaning up the blood right now. 他们正在厨房清理血呢
[23:51] Enjoy your lunch. 大家用餐愉快
[24:09] I hope it’s okay that I’m sitting with you. 我希望你不介意我坐过来
[24:11] There aren’t too many people here who like to talk. 这里没多少人喜欢交谈
[24:13] Well, don’t get used to it. 别习惯就好
[24:16] I’m just trying to help. 我只是想帮忙
[24:19] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[24:23] I mean, I’m not–I’m not gonna be here much longer 我不会再在这里待很久了
[24:26] ’cause I’m putting in my notice next shift. 因为下一轮班 我就会递交辞呈
[24:28] Uh, no. 不行
[24:30] No, you– you can’t let him win. 不行 你不能让他赢
[24:33] – Well, he did. – No, Missy, listen. -他确实赢了 -不 蜜西 听着
[24:36] I did two years under Tipton, 我在蒂普顿手下干了两年
[24:38] and I hated every last shift, 我痛恨过每一轮班
[24:41] but I made it through. 但我都熬过去了
[24:43] The one thing I can say about working at 27 在27消防局唯一的好处就是
[24:46] is it made me stronger, 让我变得更强大了
[24:47] And now I’m at 51, and it’s– 我如今来到51消防局了
[24:49] No, you’re not. 你没有
[24:51] Well–well, technically– 严格来说…
[24:53] They transferred you right back here. 他们又把你调回来了
[24:55] Okay, but what Stella means is– 好吧 史黛拉的意思是
[24:59] Thank you, both, for trying. Really. 谢谢你们俩这么用心帮我 真的
[25:01] The other night, today, but… 那天晚上 还有今天 但是…
[25:06] I’m done. 我不干了
[25:17] Hey, uh, so, I was chatting with some of my old buddies, 我跟几个老朋友聊了一下
[25:19] and you, sir, were right. That was a squad call. 你是对的 先生 确实是救援队出勤
[25:23] Guess I just heard it so many times 我想我应该是听太多次了
[25:24] I started thinking it happened to me, you know? 以为这事发生在自己身上了 你懂吧
[25:27] No, I don’t. 我不懂
[25:30] Oh. Uh, well… 好吧
[25:33] It was a mistake, and, uh, mea culpa. 这是个错误 我的错
[25:36] Uh, but… talking about that call 但说起那次出勤
[25:39] jogged my memory about this, uh, other call, 让我想到了另一次出勤
[25:42] this train derailment. 一辆火车脱轨了
[25:44] Uh, uh, a car that was full of flammable, uh, liquid… 一辆车装满了易燃的液体…
[25:55] It’s a good story. 是个很有意思的经历
[26:00] Hey, Chief, hear me out. 队长 听我把话说完
[26:03] Casey says you’re not gonna go for this, 凯西说你不会同意
[26:04] but I got a call into Benny. 但我联系了本尼
[26:08] He knows Chief Anderson from way back 他跟安德森队长是老相识了
[26:09] and I’m just gonna see if there’s anything on this guy 我就是想看看这家伙有没有什么黑历史
[26:11] that we can dig up. 可以挖掘一下
[26:15] These are drastic times, Chief. 我们也是被逼到绝路了 队长
[26:23] Okay. 好
[26:28] Really? 真的吗
[26:31] Do what you gotta do. 要做什么就去做吧
[26:35] Squad 3, Truck 81, Ambo 61, 3号抢险车 81号云梯车 61号救护车
[26:37] Truck 89, Truck 68, 89号云梯车 68号云梯车
[26:39] Truck 72, Truck 93, 72号云梯车 93号云梯车
[26:41] – Hotel fire… – Hotel fire? -酒店起火 -酒店起火
[26:43] – 8118 North Ontario. – Let’s go. -北安大略路8118号 -我们出发
[27:07] The fire started in the kitchen. 火是从厨房烧起来的
[27:09] There’s a conference in the ballroom, 宴会厅正在开会
[27:10] – about 50 trapped inside. – What about guests? -大约有50个人被困在了里面 -房客呢
[27:12] We’re 60% occupied, 60%的房间有房客入住
[27:13] but the fire hasn’t reached past the mezzanine. 但大火还没有蔓延到楼上
[27:16] Okay, everybody, listen up. 好了 所有人听好
[27:17] Engine 77, feed the Sprinkler System. 77号水罐车 把自动洒水装置加满
[27:20] Engine 51, fire attack. 51号水罐车 火灾扑救
[27:21] Get two lines on that fire. 引两根水管进去
[27:23] Trucks and squad, search and rescue. 云梯车和抢险车 负责搜救
[27:25] 64, fire floor. 81, floor above. 64队负责火灾发生层 81队负责楼上
[27:28] 75, top to bottom. 72队自上至下搜救
[27:30] Squad 3, get to the mezzanine from the northeast stairwell. 3号救援队 从东北方位的楼梯井上楼
[27:32] There are people in that ballroom. 宴会厅里有人被困
[27:34] You got it, Chief. 没问题 队长
[27:35] All right, guys, you heard him. Let’s move. 好了大伙 都听到指令了吧 行动
[27:37] Hey, Lieutenant, Truck 64 here to assist. 副队 64号云梯队来协助救援
[27:40] Let’s go. 我们走
[27:43] What about us, Chief? 我们呢 队长
[27:45] Captain Tipton, get to the fifth floor 蒂普顿队长 上到五楼
[27:47] – and work your way down. – On it. -向下逐层搜救 -好
[28:01] Sprinkler System ain’t working. 洒水装置不管用
[28:02] Great. 这下好了
[28:05] Every truck company with me. 云梯队员都跟我来
[28:08] Northwest corner and work your way up. 从西北角开始向上逐层搜救
[28:10] Copy that. All truck companies 收到 所有云梯队员
[28:11] with 81 to the northwest corner. 跟随81队前往西北角
[28:14] Engine 67, stand by. 67号水罐车 随时待命
[28:24] – This is a cluster– – Just shut up and get to work. -真是一团糟 -闭上嘴赶紧工作
[28:34] Okay, we go two by two. 好了 两两搭档
[28:36] Watson and me, left. Chapman and Kidd, right. 沃特森和我去左边 查普曼和基德去右边
[28:38] Mule kicks or halligans to knock the doors in, 要么把门踹开要么把门撬开
[28:40] and we search the rooms for any victims. 进入房间内寻找受害者
[28:41] Uh, Captain, we have master key from security. 队长 我们有保安室给的万能钥匙
[28:44] – What? – Works on all the doors. -什么 -所有门都能打开
[28:46] What would be the fun in that? 那还有什么意思
[28:48] Okay, here we go. Mask up. 好了 我们行动 戴好面具
[28:54] Fire department, call out! 消防队 大声呼救
[29:03] Hey, Severide! 西弗莱德
[29:06] Heard the box alarm on our way out. 我们出去的时候听到了报警器
[29:07] Couldn’t stay away. Boden sent us right in. 我们在外面待不住 博登就立马让我们进来了
[29:09] – Where do you need us? – Yeah, about time. -需要我们做什么 -你们可来了啊
[29:11] All right, everybody behind me. 好了 所有人跟紧我
[29:18] Fire department, call out! 消防队 大声呼救
[29:22] Fire department, call out! 消防队 大声呼救
[29:25] Clear! 这里没人
[29:34] All right, mask up! 好了 戴好面具
[29:42] All right, let’s go! 我们行动
[29:46] Ballroom door, now! 宴会厅门 快
[30:02] Fire department, can you unlock the door? 消防队 能把门打开吗
[30:05] The door’s jammed! 门被卡住了
[30:10] Squad 3, report. 3号救援队 汇报情况
[30:12] Ballroom door is jammed, Chief. 宴会厅门被卡住了 队长
[30:14] Capp, Cruz, use your irons. 卡普 克鲁兹 上消防斧
[30:26] Severide, truck here to help. 西弗莱德 云梯队来帮忙了
[30:32] Engine 51, how’s that kitchen fire? 51号水罐车 厨房火势怎么样
[30:34] I need a hose line in the mezzanine 我需要一条水管通到中层
[30:35] so I can cover Squad 3. 我好帮3号救援队
[30:37] Negative, Chief, there’s still too much fire down here. 不行 队长 楼下的火势太猛了
[30:42] Engine 51 needs assist in the kitchen. 51号水罐车需要人去厨房支援
[30:45] Truck, go help 51! I’ll be right behind you. 云梯队 去帮51号 我马上就去
[30:49] Squad, follow them! 救援队 跟着他们
[30:50] Capp, switch sides! 卡普 换边
[30:53] Hey, that lock must be fortified. 这个锁肯定是加强的
[30:55] How about the hinge side? 合页那边怎么样
[30:57] Yeah, let’s do it. 对 我们试试
[30:58] Capp. Cruz, take a break. 卡普 克鲁兹 休息一下
[31:06] Fifth floor all clear, Captain. 五楼没人 队长
[31:08] Fifth floor clear, Chief Boden. 五楼没人 博登队长
[31:10] Okay, all floors above the mezzanine are clear. 好的 夹层以上的所有楼层都没人
[31:14] I want all truck companies out of there now. 所有云梯队的同僚都马上出来
[31:16] You heard him. Let’s go. 你们听到了 走吧
[31:19] Move, move, move! 快走 快走 快走
[31:29] Hey, Chief, we’re having a tough time 队长 我们正在破门
[31:31] getting through these doors. 遇到了一点困难
[31:33] Looks like they’re fortified steel. 看着像是强化钢板
[32:00] Where’s he going? 他要去哪儿
[32:06] Nothing like some good door breaking 没什么比破好门而入
[32:07] to get the old blood flowing, huh? 更能让人兴奋了 对吗
[32:12] Get down! 趴下
[32:18] – You okay, Captain? – Yeah, yeah. -你没事吧 队长 -没事 没事
[32:24] Hey, we gotta go now! 我们得马上走
[32:26] Come on. 快走
[32:28] Go, go! 走 走
[32:39] Lieutenant. 副队
[32:46] Severide! Casey! 西弗莱德 凯西
[32:48] Hydraulic ram. 液压顶
[32:51] Thanks, Chief. 谢谢 队长
[33:08] Go. 使劲
[33:14] Hey, this way! This way! 这边 这边
[33:16] Down the hall! This way! 下楼去 这边
[33:19] Come on, come on! Let’s go. 快点 快点 快走
[33:24] Ah, can’t move! 我动不了
[33:25] – Okay, calm down, I got you. – Can’t breath! -没事 冷静 有我在 -呼吸不了
[33:35] Okay. 没事
[33:36] I’m getting you out of here. 我带你出去
[33:49] I got you. 有我在
[34:06] Exit’s clear, Chief! 出口安全了 队长
[34:12] Nice one, Otis! 干得好 奥蒂斯
[34:17] Come on! 快走
[34:27] Thank you. 谢谢你
[34:33] Fire’s out, Chief. Fire’s out. 火灭了 队长 火灭了
[34:48] Well, you heard Otis. 你们听到奥蒂斯说的了
[34:51] Fire’s out. 火灭了
[34:54] Get to work. 做事去吧
[35:11] Listen. Oh, my god. 我的天啊
[35:12] I told you that this is gonna make you stronger. 我就跟你说这样会让你更坚强吧
[35:15] You just– 你真…
[35:26] Okay, listen. 好吧 听我说
[35:29] You did good in there, 你在里面表现很好
[35:31] and even if he doesn’t say anything, 就算他什么都没说
[35:33] he knows you saved his ass. 他知道你救了他一命
[35:34] He’ll never forget it. 他永远都不会忘记
[35:38] No way am I quitting. 我绝不会放弃
[35:41] That feeling I got rescuing him… 我救下他之后的那种感觉…
[35:45] Nothing he says or doesn’t say 不管他说什么或不说什么
[35:46] is gonna stop me from chasing that gain. 都不会阻止我继续追寻那种感觉
[35:48] Good for you. 很好
[35:49] That a girl. 好样的
[35:51] – I’ll ride with you anytime. – Yeah. -我随时愿意跟你同行 -好
[35:55] There she is! Oh! 她在这儿呢
[35:58] – You kidding me?! – Candidate! -在开玩笑吗 -后备队员
[36:00] – Candidate saves the Captain! – Hey, Brett, nice work. -后备队员救了队长 -布莱特 干得漂亮
[36:12] Chief Boden? 博登队长
[36:15] Yeah? 是的
[36:17] I’m the man you rescued from the hotel fire the other day, 我是你那天从酒店火场救出来的那个人
[36:19] Dale Cerrutti. 戴尔·赛鲁提
[36:21] Oh, I, uh… 我…
[36:22] I’m sorry to surprise you like this. 不好意思这么冒昧来找你
[36:24] No, no, no, no. Come on in, please. 不不不不 请进
[36:26] I’m glad to see that you’re okay. 很高兴你没事
[36:29] Just some, um, smoke inhalation. 只有点烟尘吸入
[36:31] Well, that’s great. 那就好
[36:33] Look, I don’t know if you’re aware of this, 我不知道你知道不知道
[36:34] but I work in the mayor’s office. 但我在市长办公室工作
[36:36] Actually, I’m deputy mayor. 其实我是副市长
[36:39] I had no idea. 我不知道
[36:41] That conference was for the Better Chicago project. 那个会议是为了芝加哥更好项目
[36:45] Your firefighters rescued about 50 government leaders 你的消防员救出了大概50个
[36:48] from all over Chicago. 芝加哥的政府领导
[36:50] Your men and women were remarkable. 你的人真的很优秀
[36:52] Every one of ’em. 每个人都是
[36:54] Thank you. 谢谢
[36:56] They’ll take great pride in that. 他们会为此骄傲的
[36:59] Chief, I’m here because I’d like to talk to the mayor 队长 我来是因为我想跟市长说一下
[37:01] about a commendation for you. 对你进行表彰
[37:07] Actually… 其实
[37:10] Mr. Cerrutti… 赛鲁提先生
[37:12] There is something that I would like… 比起奖章 我更想要
[37:16] more than a medal. 一样别的东西
[37:19] Name it. 尽管说
[37:35] I don’t know how you did it, 我不知道你是怎么做到的
[37:37] but this is not over. 但这事没完
[37:40] I did it by doing my job to the best of my ability. 我是通过尽职尽责做好自己的工作做到的
[37:44] I find that when I do that good things follow. 我发现我那样做时就会有好事发生
[37:47] You got lucky. 是你走运
[37:49] Let me tell you something. 我告诉你件事
[37:52] When I was at the academy, there was a pool hall 在学院的时候 杰弗逊街和泰勒街路口
[37:54] on the corner of Jefferson and Taylor. 有一个台球房
[37:57] A few recruits and I would play nine-ball 有几个新人和我喜欢去那里
[37:58] for a couple of bucks a game. 玩九球 一局几块钱
[38:00] I would take a shot, 我打一杆
[38:01] cue ball would come right back to the center, 白球会回到球台中心
[38:04] and they would say, 他们会说
[38:06] “You got lucky.” “是你走运”
[38:09] I kept taking their money, 我一直赢他们的钱
[38:11] and they kept saying, “You got lucky, Wallace.” 他们一直说”是你走运 华莱士”
[38:15] This went on for two solid weeks 这样一直持续了两周
[38:17] until, eventually, they stopped playing me. 直到最后 他们不跟我玩了
[38:21] Because maybe… 因为可能…
[38:24] It wasn’t luck. 那不是走运
[38:27] We’re gonna see each other again, Wallace. 我们会再见面的 华莱士
[38:30] I can promise you that. 我向你保证
[38:34] Oh, yeah. 没问题
[38:36] I’ll be ready. 我会准备好的
[38:43] We’ll use the laundry room for the new equipment for now, 我们暂时把新器材放去洗衣间
[38:46] and we are gonna have 我们还会有
[38:48] two elementary schools here for field trips, 两所小学来实地参观
[38:50] so I want the apparatus floor looking sharp. 所以设备室地板要擦干净
[38:53] That sounds like a squad job, Chief. 这应该是救援队的活儿 队长
[38:57] It’s a 51 job, Mouch. 是51大队的活儿 穆奇
[39:02] Look, everyone, I just wanna say, um… 各位 我想说…
[39:08] I’m very glad you’re back. 很高兴你们回来
[39:13] And, uh… 还有…
[39:16] Ah, dismissed. Get out. 解散吧 走吧
[39:35] Ah, what’s for lunch? 午餐吃什么
[39:36] Hot dogs! 热狗
[39:43] Anna, hey. 安娜
[39:49] Yeah, yeah, it’s– 是 那个…
[39:52] It’s been a tough couple days around here, 最近几天我们这里事情很多
[39:54] And… 还有…
[39:57] I got some clarity I needed. 我想清楚了
[40:00] I– 我…
[40:02] I’ve decided that… 我已经决定…
[40:05] Chicago is my home, 芝加哥是我的家
[40:06] and as much as I wanna be with you, 虽然我很想跟你在一起
[40:08] I need to stay here. 但我需要留在这里
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme