Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Hey, have you heard from Antonio? 今天你联系过安东尼奥吗
[00:03] No. Why? 没有 怎么了
[00:04] Laura Dawson just showed up here. 劳拉·道森刚来了这里
[00:06] You’ve never been married. Stick to what you know. 你没结过婚 那你开心就好
[00:08] You didn’t tell me that your ex-wife 你没告诉过我你的前妻
[00:10] was gonna take your problems out on me. 会把你的问题怪在我身上啊
[00:11] I really don’t need this right now. 我现在真的不想和你吵
[00:12] I got enough going on with her, 就因为她我已经够烦的了
[00:13] and now I got to hear it from you. 现在连你也要冲我吼
[00:15] You know what? You’re not ready, Antonio. 你知道吗 安东尼奥 你还没有准备好
[00:19] There’s a battalion chief position open in springfield. Yeah? 斯普林菲尔德有个总队长职务空缺
[00:22] You sure as hell know how to do your job. 你非常擅长自己的工作
[00:24] I can tell the respect you carry around. 我看得出来你在这里赢得了很多尊重
[00:26] And from what I hear, there might be a girl 而且据我所知 那里可能有个女孩
[00:28] that you have something with. 跟你有关系
[00:30] We’d love to have you. I’m guessing she would, too. 我们很想让你过去 她肯定也想
[00:44] Hey, sorry, but we’re closed. 抱歉 我们打烊了
[00:46] Yeah, I know. 我知道
[00:55] Hey, listen, buddy. 听着 伙计
[00:58] – I don’t want any– – Look… -我不想… -是这样
[01:00] I know you’re not gonna believe me, 我知道你不会相信我的
[01:03] but I have a job interview at first national bank tomorrow. 但我明天在第一国家银行有个工作面试
[01:06] Congrats. 恭喜
[01:09] The thing is… I don’t have a suit. 问题是 我没有西装
[01:16] I was hoping to borrow a couple of hundred bucks 我想借几百块钱
[01:19] to buy a new one. 去买套新的
[01:22] And what if I don’t lend you the money? 我如果不借给你会怎样
[01:29] I’m sorry about this. 抱歉
[01:32] You’re right. Have a good night. 你说得有道理 晚安
[01:35] Wait. Wait! 等等 等等
[01:43] What’s going on? 怎么了
[01:48] I just really need this job 我真的很需要这份工作
[01:51] so I can get my own place, 这样能有自己住的地方
[01:54] see my little girl more. 经常见见我女儿
[01:58] Ugly divorce, you know? 婚离得很难看 就这样
[02:35] Good luck. 祝你好运
[02:48] You know you’re never gonna see that money again, right? 你知道你再也见不到那些钱了对吧
[02:50] Of course! Give me a little credit. 当然了 给我点信任好吗
[02:53] So, you don’t mind getting scammed? 所以你觉得被骗也无所谓吗
[02:54] It’s only getting scammed if I believed his story, 说被骗就意味着我相信这个故事
[02:57] which I didn’t. 可是我不相信
[02:59] ‘Tis better to give than receive. 奉献总比索取好
[03:01] – Exactly. – Said every sucker in the history of the world. -没错 -是历史上每个笨蛋都会说的
[03:05] Hey, as long as it’s coming out of your cut. 钱算你一个人出的就行
[03:07] Hey. Trust me. 相信我
[03:10] I did a good thing, okay? 我干了一件好事 好吗
[03:12] Whatever he’s using that money for, 无论他用钱去干什么
[03:14] He needed a helping hand. 他都需要那笔钱
[03:17] – I helped him. – Drugs. Using it for drugs. -我帮助了他 -毒品 他用来嗑药了
[03:25] Look, I got your text last night, 昨晚我收到了你的短信
[03:26] but I didn’t see it till this morning. 但今天早上才看到
[03:28] Oh, it’s nothing. 没事
[03:30] Look, I know it wasn’t a booty call, 我知道你不是要约炮
[03:34] so what did you want to talk about? 你想和我说什么
[03:40] – I got a job offer. – In the CFD? -有份工作邀约 -在消防局吗
[03:43] Battalion chief in the city of Springfield. 斯普林菲尔德的大队长
[03:50] – Stella? – Yeah? -史黛拉 -在
[03:52] Um, I need you. 需要你帮个忙
[03:57] We’re not done. 我们还没说完
[04:01] Hey. Hey, what’s up? 怎么了
[04:09] Hey, Brett? 布莱特
[04:11] Honey, what’s going on? 亲爱的 你在做什么
[04:13] Maybe I could stand to be in better shape. 我要把身材锻炼得更好
[04:17] Maybe you two could encourage me instead of gawking at me 你们应该鼓励我 而不是像两个坏蛋一样
[04:19] like a couple of bitches. 盯着我看
[04:23] Truck 81, ambulance 61. 81号云梯车 61号救护车
[04:25] Vehicle accident at Irving park, 西塞罗和密尔沃基大街交界
[04:27] Cicero and Milwaukee. 欧文公园 车祸
[04:45] Okay, I’ll call you back. 好吧 回头再打给你
[04:47] All right, now get it over the truck. 绕过车子
[04:53] Chief, what do we got? 队长 什么情况
[04:56] Just hang back in case I need you. 待命 看看需不需要要帮忙
[04:58] You heard him. Hang back. 你们都听到了 待命
[05:01] Get the hurst in there. 用赫斯特钳
[05:02] Let’s do this nice and easy. 慢慢来
[05:25] I see her! 我看到她了
[05:26] 128, get ready. 128 准备
[05:29] Nice and easy. 慢慢来
[05:34] Chief! Tell your men to hold off. 队长 让你的人等等
[05:37] Clock’s ticking. 时间很紧
[05:39] No. Stop lifting. Stop lifting now! 不 别抬起来 现在别抬起来
[05:41] We got her. 我们会救出她的
[05:43] No! 不
[05:52] Stop lifting! 别抬了
[05:58] That top pipe is not secure. 顶部的管子不稳固
[05:59] 81, grab some webbing. Secure that pipe. 81队 去拿带子 固定管子
[06:02] Copy that. 收到
[06:13] Come on. Let’s go. 开始吧
[06:29] – You got it? – We’re good. -可以了吗 -可以了
[06:32] Not sure how long it’ll hold it. 不确定能支撑多久
[06:34] Chief Anderson, we’re clear. 安德森队长 安全了
[06:37] You heard him, 128. Let’s get her out. 你听到了 128 去救她出来
[06:40] Quickly. 快点
[06:47] Seatbelt. 安全带
[06:49] Turn around. 转过来
[07:00] Hey, wait. Easy. 等等 慢点
[07:03] – Got her? – Set her down. -接住了吗 -把她放下
[07:06] Okay, we got her. 好 我们来
[07:10] – Everybody back up. – Come on. Okay, guys. Clear. Clear. -大家往后退 -各位 快后退
[07:12] All right, back out of there. 离开那里
[07:14] – Back out. Back out. – Okay. -后退 后退 -好
[07:16] – Everybody clear? – You can let it go. -大家都离开了吗 -你们可以放手了
[07:32] Pack it up and clean it up, 81. 收拾东西 清理干净 81队
[07:34] – All right, let’s go. – Good work. -好 走吧 -做得好
[07:48] Hey. Hey, Herrmann. 赫尔曼
[07:50] You know Chalmers and Kolvair from headquarters, right? 你认识总部的查尔莫斯和科尔维尔对吧
[07:52] No, I don’t believe I have. 我不认识
[07:54] – How are you? Hey, bud. – All right, so, uh, -你好吗 你好 -好吧
[07:56] – This is really weird… – Yeah? -这真的很奇怪 -怎么
[07:57] But they just got an email from a Nigerian prince, 他们最近收到了尼日利亚王子的邮件
[08:01] and they were wondering if they can get your banking routing number 他们想知道你的银行账号
[08:03] so that they can make a deposit. 以便存款
[08:08] He put you up to this? 是他让你这样做的吗
[08:10] Yeah. 是啊
[08:12] Nice friend. 好朋友
[08:15] Hey, Chalmers, Kolvair, you got my O2 tanks? 查尔莫斯 科尔维尔 我的氧气罐呢
[08:18] – It’s right inside, chief. – Thanks. -在里面 队长 -谢谢
[08:20] Hey, you missed a crazy call. Boden saved Anderson’s ass. 你错过了一次疯狂的出警 博登救了安德森
[08:23] Wait. Deputy district chief Anderson? 等等 分局副局长安德森吗
[08:26] Well, it wasn’t nothing, really. 其实没什么
[08:28] I’m just glad I caught it when I did. 我很高兴我及时发现了
[08:29] Still, would’ve been blood on the pavement. 本可能血溅街头的
[08:32] Ah, enough of that. 够了
[08:34] Let’s get inside, get some lunch going. 我们进去吧 吃点午餐
[08:37] Thanks, boys. 谢谢
[08:41] – Springfield, huh? – Yeah. -斯普林菲尔德啊 -是啊
[08:45] Isn’t that where Anna lives? 安娜不是住那里吗
[08:48] That’s not what this is about. 重点不是她
[08:50] Oh, right, right, you just got tired 好吧 你受够了
[08:53] of the hustle and bustle of Chicago 芝加哥的熙熙攘攘
[08:55] and figured you’d move to the countryside 想着你要搬去乡下
[08:58] and raise some chickens. 养养鸡
[08:59] Springfield is the sixth largest city in Illinois. 斯普林菲尔德是伊利诺伊州第六大城市
[09:08] You’re actually considering this. 你真的在考虑
[09:10] Yeah. 是啊
[09:12] I’m gonna go visit. I think the smart thing to do 我要去看看 我觉得明智的是
[09:14] would be to see what they’re offering. 看看他们开出什么条件
[09:17] So, why are you asking my opinion? 那你为什么征求我的意见
[09:21] Because you’re my friend. 因为你是我的朋友
[09:23] I care what you think. 我在乎你的想法
[09:27] I think… 我认为
[09:29] Ten minutes in Springfield, 在斯普林菲尔德刚待十分钟
[09:32] you’ll be hightailing it back to Chicago as fast as you can. 你就会撒丫子跑回芝加哥
[09:36] Or I just don’t know you at all. 或者我根本不了解你
[09:45] You wanted to see us? 你想见我们吗
[09:48] Yeah. I have three questions. 是的 我有三个问题
[09:51] Are you going to Kenny Fallwell’s cocktail party? 你们要参加肯尼·法威尔的鸡尾酒会吗
[09:54] If so, are your wives going? 如果去 你们的妻子去吗
[09:57] And what are they wearing? 她们穿什么
[09:59] You wrote those down? 写下来了吗
[10:01] I just hung up with Donna. She wanted me to ask. 我刚和堂娜打完电话 她要我问的
[10:04] Well, yes, yes, 我去 我妻子也去
[10:07] and we will have Cindy and Trudy text her. 我们会让辛迪和特鲁迪给她发短信
[10:12] – Mission accomplished. – Yeah. -任务完成 -嗯
[10:15] I do have one more thing. 还有一件事
[10:17] Let’s keep a lid on what happened at the sewer pipe call. 别到处说下水管事故上发生的事
[10:20] Chief Anderson just got that promotion 安德森队长刚升职
[10:22] and he’s a little… sensitive about his image. 他对他的形象有些敏感
[10:27] You got it, chief. 没问题 队长
[10:29] Thanks. 谢谢
[10:33] I saw some makeup tutorials online. 我在网上看了一些化妆教程
[10:35] I’m thinking about making some changes. 我想着要改变一下
[10:37] Maybe some smoky eyes or something. 化个烟熏妆什么的
[10:40] Okay. 好吧
[10:41] I saw on the side of Facebook there are these 我在脸书上看到有些
[10:42] professional makeup classes you can take if– 专业的化妆课你可以去上 如果…
[10:44] I think those are if you want to work 那些是电影什么的
[10:45] in the movies or something. 里面的妆容吧
[10:49] Hey, you guys okay? 你们还好吗
[10:53] Yeah, why? 好啊 怎么了
[10:54] Heard about this new big-shot Chief 听说新来的这个牛逼队长
[10:56] nearly got you all killed. 差点害死你们了
[10:57] – Who said that? – It’s going around. -谁说的 -大家都这么说
[11:00] CFD gossips more than nurses, 芝加哥消防局的八卦比护士还要多
[11:02] which I didn’t think was possible. 我以前还觉得不可能呢
[11:04] Main to 61, are you available? 61号救护车 你们有空吗
[11:07] Yeah, we’re back in. What have you got? 是的 我们现在空闲 有什么需要
[11:09] Injured victim at 200 south Lasalle. 南拉塞尔街200号有人受伤
[11:11] On our way. 马上赶过去
[11:17] It’s an office party for their CEO. 这是为他们总裁举办的一个派对
[11:19] For the record, no one told us. 说明一下 没人通知过我们
[11:32] She’s tacky. About 140. 她昏倒了 心率140
[11:34] just so you know, this is a one-time deal. 这种事只会发生一次
[11:36] We don’t condone this type of party at all. 我们绝对不能容忍这样的派对
[11:38] And yet here we are. 可还是发生了
[11:40] – Let’s roll her over gently. – Yeah. -我们慢慢把她翻个身 -好
[11:44] Can you hear me, sweetie? 能听到吗 亲爱的
[11:47] What’s her name? 她叫什么
[11:48] I believe she was going by Lucky. 我想她的花名应该是拉奇
[11:53] Can you hear me, Lucky? 你能听到吗 拉奇
[11:57] – She’s responding to pain. – Pupils are dilated. -她仍然还有疼痛反应 -瞳孔开始发散了
[11:59] Did she do any coke? Snort something? 她有没有吸毒之类的
[12:07] – Let’s push narcan. – Yeah. -鼻子里打一点纳洛酮 -好
[12:17] Hey. Hey, can you hear me? 能听到我说话吗
[12:19] My chest hurts. 我的胸部很疼
[12:23] – Hold her. – Yup. -稳住她 -好
[12:34] Easy. Easy. 放松 放松
[12:48] Narcan wakes her, 她在吸入纳洛酮后苏醒
[12:50] and then she goes into cardiac arrhythmia? 然后她变得心率失常
[12:52] All right, I need to know right now if she took something. 现在我要知道她有没有服食过什么东西
[12:56] Spit it out! 说啊
[12:58] I saw a dude in the bathroom giving her a speedball. 我看到一个男的在浴室里喂她吃快球[毒品]
[13:03] We need to cardiovert her. 需要给她电击
[13:16] Charging at 100. Clear. 充到100 离手
[13:26] Sinus rhythm. 窦性心率
[13:32] I want to go home. 我想回家
[13:34] You’re gonna be okay, honey. We got you. 没事了 亲爱的 有我们在
[13:41] Here. For your troubles. 给 辛苦费
[13:45] Men suck. 男人真垃圾
[13:52] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[13:54] In Mouch’s haste to get to his stash of peanut butter m&ms, 修穆奇因为着急拿私藏的花生黄油巧克力豆
[13:57] he broke the cabinet door. 而弄坏了的储物柜的门
[13:59] Ah-ha. 这样啊
[14:04] Hey, I know you got the alderman thing, 我知道你还有议员的事要忙
[14:05] and that pretty much keeps your hands full, 基本上都忙得抽不出空
[14:09] but you ever wanna be a chief? 但你有想过要当队长吗
[14:11] Not gunning for it, but down the road, sure. 也不是那么急迫 但在以后 是的
[14:16] You? 你呢
[14:17] I don’t know. Lot of responsibility. 我不知道 责任大着呢
[14:19] Yeah, we’re learning from one of the greats. 是啊 我们可是跟着最好的队长学呢
[14:21] Anytime I see Boden step in with a split-second decision 博登像今天那样做出反应 当机立断
[14:24] like he did today, reacting like that. 这正是我们需要学习的
[14:27] Will you hold this up for me? 帮我扶一下
[14:32] Why are you asking? 为什么这么问
[14:33] Just thinking about the future. 就想想未来
[14:36] That’s how you get in trouble. 所以你才会心烦
[14:39] Tell me about it. 谁说不是
[14:52] The hell are you doing? 你在搞什么
[14:55] Nothing. 没事
[14:55] I thought I would learn a new language, 我想学一门新语言
[14:57] just ’cause it might be useful. 觉得可能会有用吧
[14:59] German is useful… in Chicago? 你确定德语会在芝加哥派上用场吗
[15:03] Well… Brett, what’s going on? 布莱特 怎么回事嘛
[15:07] Okay, look. I am batting about a zero with men lately. 好吧 我最近一个交往的男人都没有呢
[15:11] Good men, bad men, all men. 好男人 坏男人 各种男人
[15:13] I’m either pushing them away, or they’re pushing me, 不是我看不上他们 就是他们看不上我
[15:15] And then I look at you, and I think, 然后我看着你的时候 我就在想
[15:17] “Wow, what she has is perfect.” “她现在的生活真是太完美了”
[15:20] You know how many guys I had to date before I met Casey? 你知道我在认识凯西之前交往过多少人吗
[15:23] There was Jake, who cheated on me 有一个叫杰克的 出轨了
[15:26] with his high school girlfriend, 跟他的高中女友
[15:29] And Logan, whose parents could not approve of a Latino. 还有一个叫洛根的 他父母不喜欢拉丁裔人
[15:33] And finally Dr. Mike. 最后有个麦克医生
[15:35] He was about as romantic as a German teacher. 他还赶不上一个德语老师浪漫
[15:38] Look, the point is there were a lot 重点是 遇到凯西之前
[15:41] of really bad breakups before Casey. 我经历过很多次痛苦的分手
[15:46] Your Casey is out there, 你会遇到你的凯西
[15:49] but you don’t have to change who you are to find him. 但你不需要改变自己来找到他
[15:54] Okay. 好
[15:59] How is Antonio? 安东尼奥还好吗
[16:03] Not so great, from what I can tell. 据我所知 不是很好
[16:06] Stay close, make sure he’s all right? 你多看着点 确保他没事
[16:11] Of course. 当然
[16:16] Whatever. 无所谓
[16:17] Hey, do you guys want to come over for a movie marathon? 你们要不要来我家一起刷电影
[16:20] We’re gonna watch “The Sting,” 我们可以看《骗中骗》
[16:21] Uh, “Spanish Prisoner”… 《西班牙囚犯》
[16:23] – Ooh, Thomas Crown. – “Thomas Crown Affair.” -《龙凤斗智》 -还有《龙凤斗智》
[16:26] I know you’re making fun of me, I just don’t know how. 我知道你们在嘲笑我 我只是没懂你的点
[16:29] They’re all con movies. 这些都是骗术电影
[16:32] You know, instead, maybe… 其实呢 我觉得
[16:34] You should read “The Giving Tree.” 你不如看看《爱心树》
[16:36] It’s a very sweet story about 故事讲述的是
[16:38] a tree that gives away all of its branches. 一棵树献出了它所有的枝条
[16:41] What happens to the tree? 后来那棵树怎么样了
[16:43] Uh, it gets cut down to just a stump. 最后被砍到只剩树桩
[16:46] – That’s horrible. – It’s a lesson! -太可怕了 -这是教育故事
[16:49] Don’t be a sucker? 教人别被骗吗
[16:52] You, too, now? You know what? Forget it. 连你也这样 算了
[16:55] You know, me and my giving heart will see you later. 我跟我善良的心先走了
[17:02] – Boden? – Yeah? -博登 -怎么
[17:04] Chief, what can I do for you? 副区长 请问有什么事找我
[17:07] You’ve been talking about me behind my back. 你一直在说我的坏话
[17:09] Come again? 你说什么
[17:10] There’s scuttlebutt going all over the CFD 芝加哥消防局里一直在传谣言
[17:12] that you had to jump in and save my ass on that last call. 说上一次出警 你不得不插手救我的场
[17:16] I have discussed the call with others, yes, 我确实跟其他人讨论过那次出警
[17:18] but I certainly didn’t say anything disparaging about you. 但是我绝对没有说任何轻视你的话
[17:21] It’s true what they say about you, isn’t it? 他们说得对 是吧
[17:24] You’re a real wild card. 你从不按常理出牌
[17:26] No respect for the chain of command. 从来不尊重上级
[17:29] Look who’s trading in scuttlebutt. 这才是所谓的谣言吧
[17:30] You see something on a scene, 在现场发现情况
[17:32] you bring it to the attention of the incident commander. 应该反馈给事故现场的指挥官
[17:33] – There wasn’t time. – There wasn’t time? -当时来不及 -是来不及吗
[17:36] Or you just decided you could handle it better than me? 还是你觉得你处理得比我好
[17:38] Maybe you thought you should’ve got the bump for Deputy District Chief. 也许你觉得自己才应该升任区副局长一职
[17:44] Chief, you have every right to be upset, 局长 我理解你生气的原因
[17:48] but I didn’t intend to undercut your authority. 但我不是故意越权的
[17:49] I had a different vantage point. I saw something. 由于角度优势 我看到了情况
[17:53] I acted. Simple as that. 于是采取了行动 就这么简单
[18:00] You don’t want to make an enemy out of me, chief. 我建议你不要与我为敌 队长
[18:06] We are in agreement. 完全同意
[18:24] Think there’s gonna be any fallout from Anderson? 你觉得安德森会善罢甘休吗
[18:27] I’m hoping he got it all out of his system, 我希望他已经发泄完了
[18:29] but then again, he can be tricky. 不过话又说回来 谁也说不准
[18:31] Got a very fragile ego. 他有点玻璃心
[18:33] For good reason. Did you remind him 毕竟能力不行 你有没有提醒他
[18:35] that he almost got some firefighters killed? 他差点害死几个消防员
[18:38] You know that’s not how I operate. 你知道这不是我的作风
[18:40] Sometimes when you’re a chief, 有时候作为队长
[18:41] you just got to suck it up and nod yes. 必须咽下委屈顾全大局
[18:45] Doesn’t sound much different than when you’re a lieutenant. 当副队不也差不多吗
[18:48] Maybe not. 也许吧
[18:50] – See you, Kelly. – See you. -回见 凯利 -回见
[20:00] That is the Scott X3 snap-change SCBA 这是斯科特X3正压自给式呼吸器
[20:05] with the sight mask. 配有可视面具
[20:07] Every firefighter gets a new one every year. 每年每位消防员都会发新的
[20:10] They’re nice. 挺不错的
[20:12] So is the pay and the furlough time. 工资和假期也很不错
[20:15] I know you can see the rigs are all top-of-the-line. 我知道你看得出来 设备都是顶级的
[20:18] Now all I need is a new battalion chief 我只需要一个新大队长
[20:20] to take us to the next level. 带我们更上一层楼
[20:22] Ah, the hard sell. 开始强买强卖了
[20:23] We want to make Springfield the best fire department in the world. 我们希望能让斯普林菲尔德成为世界上最好的消防局
[20:27] And I got 300 firefighters who believe it. 三百名消防员都有这个目标
[20:31] Hey, come on. 来吧
[20:33] Let me introduce you to some of the guys. 我带你见见几位消防员
[20:56] Yes? 怎么了
[20:57] What was that alderman’s name 上个月我们吃早餐的时候
[20:58] from the breakfast thing we did last month? 见了一个议员 他叫什么名字
[21:00] Uh, there were 30 aldermen. 当时大概有三十个议员
[21:03] The tall one with the cute hair. 就那个发型很帅的高个子
[21:06] Cute hair? 发型很帅吗
[21:07] Kyle something? 叫凯尔什么的
[21:09] Uh, he said he was single, 他说他是单身
[21:10] And I thought maybe we could set him up with Brett. 我想着或许能撮合他和布莱特
[21:14] Well, probably not the best idea 把我的政府工作
[21:17] to mix my government work with someone from the firehouse. 和消防队同事混起来 恐怕不太好吧
[21:19] Yeah. No, no. You’re right. You’re right. 是 不好 你说得对
[21:27] What about that waiter from the Restaurant Tuscany? 那托斯卡纳餐厅的那个服务生怎么样
[21:28] The young one they just hired. 他们才招的那个年轻人
[21:30] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[21:33] She was with my brother, 她之前和我哥在一起
[21:33] and she’s not really taking this well, 分手弄得她不太愉快
[21:37] and I want to help. 我是想帮忙
[21:40] Okay, I’m gonna get up, go to the fridge, get a beer, 我要站起来 走去冰箱拿瓶啤酒
[21:44] come back, and watch hockey. 回来坐下看冰球
[21:46] At no point in this am I gonna talk any more 这过程中我不想再多聊
[21:49] – about Brett’s love life. – Got it. -布莱特的感情生活了 -好
[22:01] They seem great. 他们看起来不错
[22:03] Yeah. They’re smoke eaters, every one of them. 是啊 他们都是好消防员
[22:05] Yeah, I can tell. 看得出来
[22:08] So, you’d have about 40 to 45 firefighters 你会有大概40到45位消防员
[22:10] under your direct command. 直接听你指挥
[22:11] How you command is up to you. 指挥方式由你定
[22:14] You want to run into burning buildings, you still do that. 你想要依然冲在前线 没问题
[22:16] You want to hang back and call your shots from the street, 想要退后一步在街上指挥大局
[22:19] that’s your decision. 没问题
[22:21] And then I want to throw this on top of the cake. 我还想再增加些砝码
[22:27] That’s your official offer, including compensation. 这是你的正式合约 包括补偿金
[22:36] Look, think about it, okay? 考虑一下 好吗
[22:39] I’m gonna run to my office, check on a few things, 我去趟办公室 处理几件事
[22:41] give you some time. 给你点时间
[22:42] Yeah, I’m just gonna get out and check out the city. 好 我也正准备去城里转转
[22:45] – Talk to you later. – Yeah. -稍后再聊 -好
[22:54] I’ll tell you what, Augie. I will bet you $1 million 告诉你吧 奥吉 我和你赌一百万
[22:58] that I will beat you this time. 我这次会打败你
[23:00] You don’t have a million dollars. 你没有一百万
[23:03] You don’t know that unless you play with me, 你可不知道 除非你跟我玩
[23:05] so bring it on, kid. 来吧 小子
[23:09] Who’s that? 那是谁
[23:22] That is… Mr. Cool. 那是…酷先生
[23:30] What the hell are you doing in Springfield? 你怎么来斯普林菲尔德了
[23:33] You said someday. 你说改天
[23:35] Today is someday somewhere. 今天就是某个地方的改天啊
[23:38] I’ve thought about you every day. 我每天都在想你
[23:43] I’ve thought about calling you. 我想给你打电话
[23:45] – I would’ve loved that. – Kelly… -我会很高兴的 -凯利
[23:49] I mean, I will be forever grateful 我会永远感激
[23:52] for what you did for me. 你为我做的事
[23:54] I mean, this is my life, here. 可在这才是我的生活
[24:03] I have a job offer 我接到份工作邀请
[24:06] to run my own battalion here in Springfield. 在斯普林菲尔德做消防大队长
[24:10] – You’re kidding. – No. -你骗人吧 -没有
[24:17] Please don’t do this for me. 请别为我这样做
[24:21] I mean, I would love the chance to get to know you better, 我很高兴能有进一步了解你的机会
[24:23] but if I thought that you were giving up Chicago for me– 但如果你是为了我放弃芝加哥…
[24:27] Stop doing that, please. 别这样 求你了
[24:31] Well, I mean, not, like– not yet, you know. 我是说 不要现在
[24:46] If I do this, it’ll be for the right reasons. 如果我来 也会是为正确的理由
[24:52] What are those? 什么理由
[24:55] That’s what I’m trying to figure out. 那也是我想找到的
[25:01] So, we grabbed all the gear we could, 所以 我们扛上所有能拿的装备
[25:04] and we hiked it up the stairs ourselves. 徒步跑上了楼梯
[25:05] Yeah, eh, here we go. 是啊 来了
[25:07] Now Christopher’s the first one up. 克里斯托弗是第一个上去的
[25:08] – I was bringing up the rear. – Yeah, as usual. -我是最后一个 -向来如此
[25:10] Wait, I have heard this story. 等等 这故事我听过
[25:12] You said the candidate had to carry all the gear. 你说装备都是候补队员扛的
[25:14] Oh, wouldn’t that be nice. 那就好了
[25:16] Yeah, well, actually what I said was– 是啊 其实我说的是…
[25:17] Don’t– don’t believe a word this guy says. 别相信这家伙说的一个字
[25:21] Hey, Jim. Good to see you, too. 吉姆 也很高兴见到你
[25:23] That’s not what you were saying earlier today 今天早前我跟你说的时候
[25:25] when I was chewing you a new one. 你可不是这么说的
[25:29] No, not at the time. No. 对 当时是不是
[25:31] Uh, I thought we were all good, Jim. 我以为我们没事了 吉姆
[25:33] You damaged my reputation. 你毁了我的名声
[25:36] I went through a hell of a lot to get that promotion, 我费了很大力气才得到那个升迁机会
[25:39] crawled a lot of hallways. 跑了多少地方
[25:40] – I know that, Chief. – So, no, we’re not all good -我知道 局长 -不 当有手下
[25:42] when someone lower in command tries to tell me 想教育我该怎么指挥营救时
[25:44] – how to run a rescue. – Okay. -才不会没事 -好吧
[25:46] When your house is the one with all the problems. 而且你的消防队才是问题频出的那个
[25:52] I pulled your file, Wallace. 我调出你的档案看了 华莱士
[25:54] I see how you manage your house. 我看到了你是怎么管理队伍的
[25:55] Just this year, you got a candidate 仅仅是今年 就有一个后备队员
[25:57] filing a complaint against you, 投诉了你
[25:59] one of your men was arrested for hit-and-run, 你手下的一个人因为肇事逃逸而被逮捕
[26:01] and then you go and get suspended 然后你还因为行为不当
[26:03] for conduct unbecoming. 被停职了
[26:04] Now, you add gross insubordination to that list, 现在你又加上了抗命不从
[26:08] that could be the end of your career. 你的饭碗应该是要保不住了
[26:10] Excuse me? 你说什么
[26:11] This is supposed to be a party, guys. 我们是来参加派对的 两位
[26:16] – We should probably go. – Yeah? Why’s that? -我们应该走了 -是吗 为什么
[26:19] – Hey, Jim. – Chief… -吉姆 -队长…
[26:21] How are you gonna like it when I describe in detail 那你会不会喜欢我详细
[26:24] and on record how firefighters nearly died 并公开地描述因为你的疏忽
[26:28] due to your negligence? 差点导致消防员丧命的细节
[26:38] Wallace… 华莱士…
[26:43] No, it’s all good. 没事
[26:54] And Annabelle has her teeth cleaning. 安娜贝拉要去洗牙
[26:57] – She can’t be late. – What? They’re baby teeth. -不能迟到 -什么 那都是乳牙
[26:59] They’re gonna fall out anyway. 反正都会掉光的啊
[27:00] Uh, dad, pass the butter? 爸爸 能把黄油递过来吗
[27:02] – Please? – Please. -说”麻烦你”了吗 -麻烦你
[27:05] Who’s picking up Max from hockey practice today? 麦克斯今天练完冰球谁去接他
[27:07] I can. Oh– oh, wait, no I can’t, 我可以啊 不行 我去不了
[27:10] because I don’t have a car. 因为我没有车
[27:11] Get some straight As, then come talk to me. 等你考试全优了再来找我
[27:13] – Christopher. – Don’t forget my class. -克里斯托弗 -别忘了我的课
[27:16] What class? 什么课
[27:17] You’re dad of the week, remember? 你是本周老爸 还记得吧
[27:19] He signed you up. 他给你报的名
[27:23] Yeah, hey, buddy, I didn’t know that, 孩子 我不知道
[27:26] you know, we landed on a date 竟然是今天
[27:27] and I gotta go to work. 我得去上班啊
[27:30] You know, you’ve heard most of my fire stories. 我救火的那些故事你基本都听过了
[27:33] The other kids haven’t. 其他的孩子们没听过啊
[27:39] Boy, I’m just letting people down 天啊 我最近真的是
[27:42] left and right these days. 一直在让人失望啊
[27:53] How’d it go? 进展如何
[27:54] Did you know they have an actual drive-in movie theater 你知不知道斯普林菲尔德有个真的汽车电影院
[27:56] in Springfield, along route 66? 就在66号公路旁边
[28:00] And the fire department? 消防局呢
[28:01] They’re trying to build something good there. 他们确实在努力建立一个更好的消防局
[28:04] It’s a decent offer. 这份工作真的不错
[28:06] Okay, look, 听着
[28:08] Kelly, you barely know this woman. 凯利 你根本都不了解那个女人
[28:11] I told you it’s not all about her. 我说过这不只是为了她
[28:13] Okay, then what is it about? 那是为了什么
[28:18] Oh, lately I’ve been staring in the mirror a lot, 最近我总是会盯着镜子里的自己
[28:22] and every day, the person looking back 镜中的那个人一天比一天
[28:24] looks more and more like Benny, 更像本尼
[28:26] and I don’t want that future. 我不希望自己的未来是那个样子
[28:30] Maybe this is the chance I’ve been looking for. 也许这就是我一直在寻找的机会
[28:33] Okay. 好吧
[28:39] But if you go, I’ll miss you. 可如果你走了 我会想你的
[28:43] ‘Cause like you said, we’re friends, 就像你说的 我们是朋友
[28:46] and, um… 而且…
[28:49] we’re good together. 我们在一起真的很开心
[29:02] Hey, did I hear that Chief and Anderson 我听说队长和安德森
[29:04] went toe-to-toe at Kenny Fallwell’s place? 在肯尼·法威尔家差点打起来了
[29:06] That’s kind of a dramatic way to put it. 你这么说有点夸大了
[29:08] Everything I hear, Anderson is somebody 所有人都说 安德森这人
[29:10] – you don’t want to mess with. – Neither is our Chief. -不好惹 -咱队长也是一样
[29:15] Can we talk about something else? 我们能聊点别的吗
[29:17] What are you so sensitive about? 你这么敏感干嘛
[29:18] What, did you loan Anderson a couple hundred bucks, too? 难不成你也借给了安德森几百块钱
[29:25] – I’m sorry. – Oh, no, it was funny. -对不起 -没事 确实挺搞笑的
[29:35] “Don’t beat yourself up.” It’s my new motto. “别太自责” 这是我的新座右铭
[29:38] You’re obviously not Catholic. 一看你就不是天主教徒
[29:41] Hey, Lieutenant, 副队
[29:43] is it okay if we go for a ride? 我们能不能开车出去转转
[29:46] It’s kind of important. 这事挺重要的
[29:50] We’ve had a change of schedule, 我们的安排有些变动
[29:51] so we can spend more time on fractions. 所以我们可以多拿出来点时间学分数
[29:54] Ah, not so fast. 别这么着急嘛
[29:57] – Dad! – What? You didn’t think -爸爸 -怎么 你觉得
[29:58] I was gonna make it to super-duper dad day? 我赶不上超级老爸日吗
[30:01] Come on. May I go? 拜托 我能上去吗
[30:03] – Yes. – All right. -当然 -好的
[30:05] Come on. Okay. 来吧 好了
[30:06] Hey, you guys want to learn about firefighting? 你们想不想了解一下消防知识
[30:10] Yeah! 想
[30:11] Okay. Who knows what this is? 好 谁知道这是什么
[30:16] Besides my handsome, young son there. 除了我那位英俊年少的儿子
[30:17] Yes, bright young lady? 好的 阳光小美女
[30:19] It’s a gas detector, 这是气体探测仪
[30:21] for, like, toxic smoke you can’t see. 用来探测 看不见的毒烟
[30:24] Darn close! 非常接近
[30:25] You know, we definitely have a device that can detect gas, 我们真的有一种可以探测气体的仪器
[30:28] and the thing goes off all the time on hot chili night. 然后它一到吃辣椒时就狂响
[30:34] This actually is a thermal imaging camera. 这其实是一个热像仪
[30:37] Anybody knows what this does? 有人知道这个是干什么的吗
[30:39] – Yes? – Detects heat? -你说 -检测热量
[30:41] Exactly right. Check this out. 没错 你们看
[30:43] All right, look. There’s your teacher! 看 这是你们的老师
[30:46] Doesn’t it look crazy? See it? See that? 看上去是不是很吓人 看到没 看到了吗
[30:48] What’s it mean when there’s a four-alarm fire? 四级火警火灾是什么意思
[30:51] You know, that’s a great question, 这是一个很好的问题
[30:52] and the lieutenant here can answer that one. 那位副队可以回答你
[30:54] Yeah, it means the more alarms, 意思是等级越高
[30:56] the more vehicles and firefighters responding. 应答的消防车和消防员就会越多
[30:59] One time, a kid pulled the fire alarm 有一次 一个小孩子拉响了火警
[31:02] and the whole fire department came. 整个消防局的人都来了
[31:05] You know what? 你们知道吗
[31:07] This is the thing about false alarms. 这就说到了假警报
[31:09] As firefighters, we don’t know whether or not it is false, 作为消防员 我们不知道是不是假的
[31:13] so we need to assume that it’s real, 所以我们需要假设它是真的
[31:18] and we have to go help the people 我们必须去帮助别人
[31:19] even though those people may be just playing some big, dumb joke. 哪怕那些人可能只是在恶作剧
[31:25] See, we always help people, 我们总是会帮助别人
[31:28] whether they deserve it or not. 不管他们值不值得我们去帮
[31:47] – What is this? – Routine inspection. -这是干什么 -例行检查
[31:51] Those floor drains been cleaned out lately? 这些地漏最近清洁过吗
[31:53] I’ll have a look. 我去看看
[31:55] Is this how you’re playing it now, Jim? 你现在想这么玩是吗 吉姆
[31:58] Your ego is so bruised, 你的自尊心受到了伤害
[31:59] you’re gonna dig around till you find something else? 就要到处搞事 不整点动静不罢休是吗
[32:04] Where are you coming from, lieutenant? 你们从哪里回来的 副队
[32:06] I didn’t hear any calls for 81. 我没有听到81号云梯车的调度
[32:08] Carmichael Elementary, doing a demonstration. 卡米高小学 去做了个示范表演
[32:12] You file paperwork for that? 你提交过报告吗
[32:16] On my way to do it now. 现在就去做
[32:32] Help you, chief? 需要帮忙吗 队长
[32:34] As you were. Pretend we’re not here. 原地不动 就当我们不在
[32:36] Jim, will you step into my office? 吉姆 你能去一下我的办公室吗
[32:38] I’ll get there in due time. 到时候我会去的
[32:44] Squad 3, Ambulance 61. 3号抢险车 61号救护车
[32:46] Man down from unknown causes. 341 west… 有人因不明原因倒地不起 西341号…
[32:48] When I get back, we are gonna talk. 等我回来 我们谈谈
[32:52] We’ll come with you. 我们跟你们一起去
[33:24] What’s going on? 怎么了
[33:25] Our friend Calvin was trying to jump up 我们的朋友卡尔文跳起来
[33:26] and pull down a fire escape ladder. 想把逃生梯拉下来
[33:28] He grabbed it, but it, like, shot down on him. 他抓住了梯子 但梯子扎到了他身上
[33:30] Okay. People, move out. 好的 所有人都让开
[33:32] – Back up. Back up. – Out of the way. -退后 退后 -不要挡道
[33:43] Back up! 退后
[33:45] Back it up! Get out the way! 后退 不要挡道
[33:53] No, no, no, don’t touch it. 不不不 不要碰它
[33:59] Hang on. We’re gonna take good care of you. 坚持住 我们会好好帮你处理
[34:03] We have full and clear bilateral breath sounds. 有非常清晰的双侧呼吸音
[34:05] No tracheal deviation. 气管无偏移
[34:08] What is this? Six flags? 这是什么 逛游乐园吗
[34:10] Get them out of here. 赶紧清场
[34:13] You heard the chief, Cruz. 你听到队长的命令了 克鲁兹
[34:16] All right, everybody. Come on, back to the street. 好了 所有人都退到街道上去
[34:17] Let us do our work. Let’s go! 不要妨碍我们工作 走吧
[34:20] Looks like the ladder went straight through. 看着像是梯子直接穿过去了
[34:23] I know. I know. I know. 我知道 我知道 我知道
[34:24] Hang in there. 坚持住
[34:25] We should get him on the monitor. 我们要给他上监护仪
[34:27] Hey, Capp, you’re gonna want to cut right here. 卡普 你直接从这里切断
[34:34] Running a line. 准备输液
[34:39] We need more pressure. 压力不够
[34:43] The ladder may have nicked an artery. 梯子可能割破了动脉
[34:44] His BP’s dropping fast. 他的血压降得很快
[34:45] All right, Cruz, Tony, stabilize the ladder. 好 克鲁兹 托尼 稳住梯子
[34:47] Capp, when you’re ready, go for it. 卡普 你准备好就开始切割
[34:53] Whizzer saw would be faster. 转锯速度会更快
[34:57] This is fine, thanks. Capp, when you’re ready. 这个就行 谢谢 卡普 准备好
[34:59] I’m telling you get the whizzer. 我让你去拿转锯
[35:09] Lieutenant? 副队
[35:12] Give me that. 把它给我
[35:25] Do your men not recognize an order when they hear one? 你的人听到命令都不懂执行吗
[35:28] Chief, are you taking over as incident commander? 队长 你要接替我成为现场指挥员吗
[35:31] I told you. I’m observing. 我说过了 我在检查
[35:33] Then back off and let my men do their job. 那就别管闲事 让我的人来处理
[35:36] Excuse me? 你说什么
[35:37] Look, you want to take me on? Good. 听着 你想跟我对着干 没问题
[35:40] I will take this as far as you want to go, 我会奉陪到底
[35:42] but right now, back off my scene. 但现在你先给我让开
[35:59] All right. 好了
[36:22] He got in his buggy and drove off. 他上车就灰溜溜走了
[36:24] Not another word. 一个字都没再说
[36:25] – Good for you, chief. – Is it? -你做得好 队长 -是吗
[36:28] He had no cause to come at you. 他没理由跟你对着你
[36:30] Just took a while to drum that through his thick skull. 他反射弧比较长 好一会儿才反应过来
[36:32] Yeah, but I answer to Anderson, 是 但安德森是我的上司
[36:34] and he and I need to find a way to work together, 他和我需要想办法合作
[36:37] for the good of the department. 这是为了消防队好
[36:43] I’ll catch up with you. 我先走一步
[36:48] Hey, you seen Stella? 你看到史黛拉了吗
[36:50] She and Dawson were taking Brett out tonight. 她和道森今晚跟布莱特一起去玩了
[36:52] A “forget your troubles” thing. 带她忘记忧愁什么的
[37:06] I wanted her to blow off some steam. 我想让她放松一下心情
[37:07] I just didn’t know she’d have so much of it. 但是没想到她有那么需要放松
[37:11] Oh, come on. She’s fine. 行了 她没事
[37:14] Cheers. 干杯
[37:15] Hey, guys! 姐妹们
[37:18] Guess what! 你们猜怎么着
[37:21] – What? – I’m getting married! -什么 -我要结婚了
[37:25] You see–see Jacques? The one with the face? 看到雅克了吗 在笑的那个
[37:28] He’s from Canada. 他是加拿大人
[37:30] And he needs his green card so he can stay here. 他需要拿到绿卡才能留下
[37:34] – And so– – We’re out of here. -所以 -我们走
[37:36] – We could go to city hall. – No, no, we’ll go. -我们去民政局吧 -不不 我们走
[37:39] See the Justice of the Peace. 我们去领证
[37:41] Even if it’s uncomfortable after, like, 即使之后不舒服
[37:42] just because they’re, like, you know– 因为他们…你知道的…
[37:44] – Yeah. – They’ll expect one thing. -是 -他们会期待一件事
[37:46] – It means you should take stock. – Definitely. -这说明你要清点存货 -没错
[37:50] I’m looking for the owner. 我找这里的老板
[37:51] Found him. 正是本人
[37:53] No, a different guy? 不 另一个人
[38:03] Told you I was gonna pay you back. 我说过我会还你的
[38:09] It’s Greg, by the way. 对了 我叫格雷格
[38:11] Greg. Christopher. 格雷格 我是克里斯托弗
[38:13] – Yeah. – Nice to meet you. -好 -很高兴见到你
[38:18] I got the job. 我拿到那份工作了
[38:21] – That’s great! – Yeah, I’m so excited. -太好了 -是 我也很激动
[38:35] All right, well, uh, thanks. 好了 谢谢你
[38:40] You have no idea how much your gesture meant to me. 你不知道你的善举对我多么重要
[38:50] Listen. Not so fast. 等等 先别走
[38:53] You’re drinking free tonight. 今晚请你喝酒
[38:54] Come on, what do you want? 来 你想喝什么
[38:56] Yeah! 来吧
[38:58] Greg got a job! 格雷格找到工作了
[38:59] All right, Greg! 好样的 格雷格
[39:01] All right, what are you drinking? 好 你喝什么
[39:07] Someone’s riding high this morning. 有人今早很高兴啊
[39:09] Eh, just the goodness of my fellow man makes me smile. 想到我同事的善心 我就不自觉想笑
[39:15] Boden? 博登
[39:20] I want to thank you for helping me realize 我想谢谢你让我意识到
[39:22] I’ve been going about things all wrong. 一直以来我都做错了
[39:24] You’ll have to forgive me. I’m new to the job. 你一定要原谅我 我毕竟是刚做这份工作
[39:27] I understand now I can’t just snap my fingers 现在我知道了 我不能轻易地
[39:30] and get rid of you, 就摆脱掉你
[39:33] but there are actions I can take 但有些事我可以做
[39:34] that I don’t have to justify to anybody. 而且我不用向任何人解释
[39:43] Firehouse 51, after a careful review of second shift, 51大队 经过第二班的仔细考察后
[39:47] the department has found room for some improvements. 局里认为这里有改进空间
[39:50] Officers will remain in place for the time being, 管理人员将暂时不做变动
[39:53] but as for the rest of you, here are your new assignments. 但是至于其他人 以下是你们的调动安排
[39:57] Next shift, Stella Kidd, you will report to firehouse 27. 下一班 史黛拉·基德 你去27大队报到
[40:02] Joe Cruz, you’ll report to the 911 call center. 乔·克鲁兹 你去911接警中心报到
[40:05] Christopher Herrmann and Randall Mcholland, 克里斯托弗·赫尔曼和兰德尔·麦考兰
[40:06] you will report to firehouse 90. 你们去90大队报到
[40:09] Brian Zvonacek, Morningside. 布莱恩·兹沃内切克去莫宁赛德
[40:11] Sylvie Brett, you will now be at firehouse 27. 希尔薇·布莱特 你去27大队
[40:14] Make sure to report promptly for all shifts. 一定要马上去报到上班
[40:17] I expect everyone to be on time and with a smile on your faces. 希望所有人带着微笑准时去
[40:20] You have a problem with this, 如果有任何问题
[40:22] take it up with the fire commissioner. 那就找消防局局长
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme