时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hey, Stella. | 史黛拉 |
[00:02] | I put your name down as my emergency contact | 我把你的名字填到了捐献手续的 |
[00:04] | for the procedure. | 紧急联系人里 |
[00:05] | I take my duties very seriously. | 我是个非常负责任的人 |
[00:08] | And when you come out, I’ll be waiting. | 我会一直等到你出来 |
[00:12] | – Andre. – Me and Louie– | -安德雷 -我和路易 |
[00:14] | I haven’t been able to stop thinking about him. | 我脑袋里总是忍不住想他 |
[00:16] | I want to fight for full custody of my son. | 我要争取我儿子的全部监护权 |
[00:18] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[00:19] | I love him so much, | 我真的好爱他 |
[00:20] | but this isn’t about us. | 但我们不能自私 |
[00:21] | What kind of people would we be | 让路易失去得到这一切的机会的话 |
[00:23] | to deny Louie all of this? | 我们成什么人了 |
[01:05] | What are you doing, babe? | 你在做什么 亲爱的 |
[01:08] | Nothing. Packing. | 没什么 在收拾 |
[01:10] | 3:00 in the morning. | 凌晨三点吗 |
[01:13] | This is a guest room. | 这是客房 |
[01:14] | It’s going back to being a guest room. | 要变回客房了 |
[01:18] | You know, Louie’s dad didn’t– didn’t want that stuff. | 路易的父亲不想要那些 |
[01:21] | You gonna take it to Goodwill? | 你要拿去捐了吗 |
[01:23] | I said I’m boxing it. | 我说了我要收拾起来 |
[01:25] | I didn’t say I’m getting rid of it. | 没说不要了 |
[01:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:38] | I’m gonna go back to bed. | 我回去睡了 |
[01:53] | Hey, Kelly. How’s Anna feeling? | 凯利 安娜怎样了 |
[01:55] | Night and day. | 连续工作啊 |
[01:57] | Well, you got high-octane bone marrow. | 你还抽走了活力骨髓呢 |
[01:59] | – How are you? – Eh, little sore. | -感觉如何 -有点疼 |
[02:01] | God, does he ever stop whining? | 他什么时候能不哼哼 |
[02:03] | Never. | 不可能 |
[02:10] | Son of a bitch. | 见鬼了 |
[02:12] | We got a rat. | 这里有老鼠 |
[02:13] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[02:14] | Yeah, he got in the Raisin Bran. | 没错 他还跑进了葡萄干小麦片里 |
[02:17] | Got in the oatmeal. | 钻到了燕麦片里 |
[02:20] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[02:21] | Rat got into the cabinets, Lieutenant. | 老鼠跑进了橱柜 副队 |
[02:25] | Maybe if this place wasn’t such a dump… | 如果这里没乱得像垃圾场就不会了 |
[02:29] | I don’t think– – | 我不觉得… |
[02:30] | Hoover duty in the kitchen and common room. | 打扫一下厨房和休息室 |
[02:32] | Top to bottom– every crack and crevice. | 从上到下打扫干净 每个角落都要干净 |
[02:35] | Throw out all the outdated food | 把过期食品都丢掉 |
[02:36] | and polish every surface. | 把所有东西都擦干净 |
[02:40] | I’m not messing around. On it. | 我不是在开玩笑 都动起来 |
[02:43] | Now. | 马上 |
[02:49] | Ambulance 61, person down. | 61号救护车 一人晕倒 |
[02:51] | 300 North Central Park Avenue. | 中央公园北大街300号 |
[02:53] | – Garfield Park? – I think so. | -加菲尔德公园吗 -是的 |
[02:58] | It’s a student on a school trip. | 是郊游的学生 |
[03:00] | Says she can’t get up. | 说她站不起来 |
[03:01] | Watch your back, guys. Look out. | 让一让 孩子们 小心 |
[03:04] | On the bus, Darla said her stomach hurt. | 在车上 达拉说她肚子疼 |
[03:06] | We thought she was carsick. | 我们以为她是晕车 |
[03:07] | But when we got inside, she buckled over. | 但我们进来后她就弯腰倒了 |
[03:11] | Hi, Darla, honey, can you tell me | 达拉 亲爱的 你能告诉我 |
[03:12] | where you feel the pain? | 你哪里疼吗 |
[03:13] | My back… and my stomach. | 我后背和我肚子 |
[03:15] | I’m Gabby, and this is Sylvie. | 我是加比 这是希尔薇 |
[03:16] | We’re gonna take care of you, okay? | 我们会照顾你的 好吗 |
[03:18] | Can you roll on your back, sweetie? | 你可以躺平吗 亲爱的 |
[03:20] | It hurts so bad. | 太疼了 |
[03:23] | Any tenderness? | 这里痛吗 |
[03:25] | It’s on the inside. | 里面痛 |
[03:33] | Uh, we’re gonna need all the students out of this area. | 请把这些学生带走 |
[03:36] | Okay. All right, guys. | 好的 孩子们 |
[03:37] | Follow me–now. | 都跟我走 快 |
[03:39] | Trisha! | 特丽莎 |
[03:41] | Darla. | 达拉 |
[03:43] | You’re having contractions. | 你宫缩了 |
[03:46] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[03:49] | Honey, do you know you’re pregnant? | 你不知道你怀孕了吗 |
[03:53] | What? What? | 什么 |
[04:01] | I can’t be pregnant. | 我不可能怀孕 |
[04:03] | Can’t’s got nothing to do with it. | 说不可能也没用 |
[04:03] | You are, honey. | 你怀孕了 亲爱的 |
[04:05] | – Brett, we got to transport her. – Yeah. | -布莱特 要把她运走 -对 |
[04:08] | Come on, sweetie. | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[04:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:10] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[04:11] | No, no! Oh! | 不行 |
[04:14] | What are you feeling, Darla? | 你什么感觉 达拉 |
[04:15] | It’s–it’s like pressure down there. | 有东西在往下压 |
[04:19] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[04:21] | Turn over on your back for me, sweetheart. | 躺平 亲爱的 |
[04:29] | This baby’s on its way. | 马上就要生了 |
[04:32] | – Oh, my God. – I’ll get the OB kit. | -老天 -我去拿急救包 |
[04:34] | It’s okay, honey. | 没事的 亲爱的 |
[04:35] | We’re good at this, I promise. | 我们很擅长这个 我保证 |
[04:36] | Done it lots of times. | 已经做过很多次了 |
[04:38] | My dad’s gonna kill me. | 我爸爸会杀了我的 |
[04:40] | We’re here for you. | 我们会帮你的 |
[04:41] | We’ll talk you through every step, all right? | 我们会告诉你该怎么做 好吗 |
[04:42] | Now let’s worry about you, all right? | 现在先担心自己 好吗 |
[04:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:47] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:50] | Give me one good push, okay? | 用力 好吗 |
[04:54] | Okay, stop pushing. | 好了 别用力了 |
[04:56] | Baby’s breech. | 宝宝脚朝下 |
[04:59] | I’m gonna reach in and try and ease the baby’s legs out. | 我现在要把手伸进去让孩子的腿好出来 |
[05:01] | Okay, tough girl, let’s do this. | 好的 勇敢一点 我们来吧 |
[05:03] | Get ready to push again, okay? | 准备好再用力 好吗 |
[05:05] | – I’ll try. – Good. | -我尽力 -很好 |
[05:06] | On three–one, two, three. | 听我倒数三下 1 2 3 |
[05:15] | Why isn’t it coming? | 怎么还不出来 |
[05:17] | You’re doing great. Let’s try again. | 你做得很好 我们再试一次 |
[05:18] | Gentle push– nice, easy breaths. | 轻轻地用力 缓缓呼吸 |
[05:21] | Okay, the baby’s shifting. | 好的 宝宝在移动了 |
[05:23] | This is our shot. | 机会来了 |
[05:25] | Got one leg. | 一只腿出来了 |
[05:27] | Two of ’em. | 两只都出来了 |
[05:28] | Got a little girl on the way. | 是个女儿哦 |
[05:30] | Just keep it up. | 继续加油 |
[05:33] | I’ve got her to her shoulders, but… | 我能碰到她的肩膀 但是… |
[05:36] | Gabby, the head isn’t coming. | 加比 头还没出来 |
[05:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:43] | You need to reach in with your hand– | 把手伸进去 |
[05:44] | create an airway for the baby till the next contraction | 给宝宝制造一条气道直到下一次宫缩 |
[05:46] | – so she doesn’t suffocate. – Okay. | -否则她会窒息 -好的 |
[05:50] | Girl, I know how tired you are. | 姑娘 我知道你很累 |
[05:51] | But this is it, right here. | 但马上就好了 |
[05:53] | Next contraction, I’m gonna need you to push | 下一次宫缩 我需要你用尽全身力气 |
[05:54] | with all your strength, okay? | 用力去推 好吗 |
[05:55] | I can’t. I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[05:56] | Hey, you are strong. I know it. | 你很坚强 我知道 |
[05:58] | – I ca… – Okay, this it. | -我不 -好的 就是现在 |
[06:00] | Here we go, Darla, now! | 开始用力 达拉 就现在 |
[06:03] | Come on, come on, give me all you got! | 加油 用尽全身力气 |
[06:05] | Yes, yes, yes! | 对 就是这样 |
[06:07] | All right, the head’s out. | 头出来了 |
[06:09] | Okay, we got her. We got her. | 好的 出来了 出来了 |
[06:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:26] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[06:27] | Is she–is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[06:38] | See for yourself. | 自己看看 |
[06:49] | No way. | 不敢相信 |
[07:05] | I’m confused. | 我不是很懂 |
[07:05] | Am I supposed to see my face | 我是要拿这个台子 |
[07:07] | in this kind of surface or not? | 来照镜子吗 |
[07:09] | Just keep polishhing. | 继续擦 擦亮点 |
[07:11] | Does anybody notice that Mouch | 有人注意到穆奇打扫的时候 |
[07:13] | cleans things at eye level and eye level only? | 只清理那些眼睛看得到的地方吗 |
[07:15] | And that is why I have perfect posture. | 所以我才在这装装样子 |
[07:18] | Hey, Casey, we’re almost done here. | 凯西 我们快好了 |
[07:20] | Come on, guys. | 过来 伙计们 |
[07:21] | Move the refrigerators; pull out the stove. | 把冰箱移一下 灶台下面清理干净 |
[07:23] | You know how this works. | 你们知道该怎么做 |
[07:25] | Casey, that’s third shift’s locker. | 凯西 那是三班的柜子 |
[07:28] | They’ve got a bunch of old peanut butter cups | 他们在上面放了好多花生黄油杯子 |
[07:30] | that are attracting rodents. | 这些最惹老鼠了 |
[07:31] | Get ’em out of here. | 都拿出去 |
[07:33] | Come on! | 快点 |
[07:34] | Do it half-assed, you have to do it a second time. | 不一次搞定 你们就还得弄第二次 |
[07:37] | Do it right, or do it again. | 做好 要么再做一次 |
[07:38] | No, we’re on it, Lieutenant. | 不 我们在做呢 副队 |
[07:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:41] | Hey, uh, Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[07:43] | Is there something you want to get off your chest? | 你有什么不爽就说出来吧 |
[07:46] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[07:50] | Get to the hardware store and buy every rat trap | 去五金店里把所有捕鼠夹 |
[07:52] | and poison they have. | 和老鼠药都买回来 |
[07:53] | Or send Otis. I don’t care. | 或者叫奥蒂斯去 我不在乎 |
[07:55] | – Just get it done. – Sure. | -搞定就好 -好的 |
[07:56] | But if you want to talk, I’m– – I’m good. | 但你要是有什么想说的 我洗耳恭听啊 |
[08:02] | The nurses will bring the baby in | 做过所有检查之后 |
[08:03] | after they do all the standard exams. | 护士会把宝宝抱过来的 |
[08:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:06] | My God, Darla. | 我的天 达拉 |
[08:07] | Are you okay? Is she okay? | 你还好吗 她还好吗 |
[08:09] | – Daddy– – Uh, she’s fine. | -爸爸 -她还好 |
[08:10] | She just had a bit of a scare. | 她只是受了点惊吓 |
[08:12] | What the hell’s going on? They s– | 这是什么情况 他们说 |
[08:14] | they said you had a baby? | 他们说你生了个孩子 |
[08:16] | Yeah. I didn’t know. | 是的 我不知道 |
[08:17] | I thought I was sick. | 我以为是病了 |
[08:19] | How could you let this happen? | 你怎么可以让这种事发生 |
[08:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:23] | Sir, your daughter’s really exhausted right now. | 先生 你女儿现在真的很累 |
[08:25] | This is none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[08:26] | Okay, Dawson, we should go. | 好吧 道森 我们还是走吧 |
[08:28] | Look, I–I know I messed up, | 听着 我知道我搞砸了 |
[08:29] | but, Daddy, you have to see this baby. | 但爸爸 你看看这个孩子 |
[08:32] | You have no business raising a child, Darla. | 你没法养活一个孩子 达拉 |
[08:34] | You can barely take care of yourself! | 你连自己都照顾不好 |
[08:37] | Don’t talk to your daughter like that. | 别这么跟你女儿说话 |
[08:39] | She needs your support right now, | 她现在需要支持 |
[08:40] | – not your judgment. – Do you have any idea | -而不是你的批判 -你知道 |
[08:41] | what you’re getting in the middle of here? | 你现在插手管的是件多大的事儿吗 |
[08:42] | Dawson. | 道森 |
[08:44] | Everyone always knows best but me, right? | 所有人都知道就我蒙在鼓里是吗 |
[08:45] | You, your–your friends at school, | 你 你学校里的朋友 |
[08:47] | these people. | 这些人 |
[08:51] | You want to keep the baby? | 你想留下这个宝宝 |
[08:52] | Then go live with your Aunt Therese. | 那就去跟你的特丽丝阿姨住吧 |
[08:54] | What? No, Dad– | 什么 不 爸爸 |
[08:55] | Mr. Thompson, let’s go for a walk. | 汤普森先生 我们出去走走 |
[08:57] | – Calm down. – No need. | -冷静点 -不用 |
[08:59] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[09:01] | Don’t come crawling back to me | 等学校里的那些男孩子转移目标 |
[09:03] | when all the boys at school move on to the next easy girl. | 巴结下一个轻浮的姑娘时别回来找我 |
[09:06] | You have humiliated me enough. | 你已经够让我蒙羞了 |
[09:15] | Hey… he didn’t mean that. | 他不是认真的 |
[09:19] | He’s just in shock is all. | 他只是太震惊了 |
[09:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:31] | – Ladies. – What’s up? | -女士们 -你好吗 |
[09:33] | Fueling up the rig, thought I’d swing by, | 我在加油 就想着顺便过来 |
[09:34] | check on a patient. | 看看病人 |
[09:36] | You? | 你呢 |
[09:37] | Uh, delivered a surprise baby. | 给一个意外怀上的宝宝接生 |
[09:39] | The girl’s father didn’t take it so well. | 那女孩的父亲不是很能接受 |
[09:44] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:45] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[09:46] | I’m a people person. | 我这么擅长与人交际 |
[09:59] | I know what you’re up to. | 我知道你想干什么 |
[10:02] | You heard that I was up and about, | 你听说我能下床活动了 |
[10:03] | and you figured I’d be wearing my hospital gown, | 你以为我会穿着病号服 |
[10:06] | open in the back, and get a little peep show. | 背开式的那种 所以想来偷看 |
[10:11] | You figured it out. | 被你发现了 |
[10:12] | Yeah, well, too bad for you, | 不过可惜的是 |
[10:13] | this robe’s from Grandma Turner, and it stays firmly in place. | 这是特纳奶奶的病号服 严严实实的 |
[10:18] | Does your nurse know that you’re wandering the halls? | 你的护士知道你在走廊里闲逛吗 |
[10:21] | Yeah, she made me. | 当然了 她允许我的 |
[10:22] | She says I have to be “Ambulatory” | 她说为了我能够出院 |
[10:23] | in order to get me discharged. | 我应该多”流动” |
[10:29] | When you out of here? | 你什么时候出院 |
[10:30] | Mm, they’re vague. | 没给我明确的时间 |
[10:33] | Maybe at the end of the week. | 也许这周末 |
[10:36] | I think they like to keep it a bit of a mystery. | 我觉得他们想保守这个秘密 |
[10:40] | That soon? | 那么早 |
[10:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:45] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[10:48] | Home is calling. | 家在召唤我 |
[10:52] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[10:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:02] | Could you pick up the pace? | 你能快点吗 |
[11:04] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[11:05] | Slowpoke. | 慢吞吞 |
[11:07] | Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up– get it off. | 快快快 给我松开 |
[11:08] | I’m trying if you’d just stop moving. | 你别动 我在努力了 |
[11:12] | Hm, couldn’t resist the cheese, huh? | 抵挡不了奶酪的诱惑吧 |
[11:14] | You try setting that medieval contraption. | 你来试试设置这个中世纪的陷阱 |
[11:21] | Hey. You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[11:25] | Lousy call. | 糟心的出警 |
[11:26] | Not under the console, Herrmann! | 不许放在操作台下 赫尔曼 |
[11:29] | Put it behind the trash can! | 放在垃圾桶后 |
[11:32] | What was the call? | 什么出警内容 |
[11:34] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[11:37] | – Gabby… – I got to get supplies. | -加比 -我得去准备补给 |
[12:01] | Hey, doesn’t Truck carry a rabbit tool? | 云梯车上不是有工具包吗 |
[12:04] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[12:05] | Then what the hell are you doing | 那你干吗要鼓捣这些 |
[12:07] | using this Stone Age technique? | 石器时代用的技术 |
[12:09] | You’re missing the point. | 你关注的重点错了 |
[12:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:15] | Point is, if I’m not over here drilling, | 重点是 如果我不在这里演习 |
[12:18] | then I think Casey wants me to clean the urinals. | 那我觉得凯西会想让我去扫厕所 |
[12:20] | And I am avoiding that at all costs. | 那我得不惜一切代价避免这件事 |
[12:25] | Anna was asking about you. | 安娜问起了你 |
[12:29] | Asking what? | 问起我什么 |
[12:30] | I think she just wanted to say thank you– | 我觉得她只是想谢谢你 |
[12:33] | you know, for being there for me when I was laid up. | 在我住院的时候陪着我 |
[12:40] | I mean, I did that for you– | 我是为了你… |
[12:42] | not for her. | 不是为她 |
[12:46] | – You need a hand with that? – Nope. | -要我帮忙吗 -不用 |
[12:48] | Truck 81, Squad 3, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[12:50] | Engine 51, Ambulance 61. | 51号水罐车 61号救护车 |
[12:53] | Structure fire, 3281 West Palmer. | 建筑起火 西帕摩尔街3281号 |
[13:13] | Is everybody out? | 所有人都出来了吗 |
[13:14] | I own the building. | 这幢楼是我的 |
[13:15] | I said, is everybody out? | 我问所有人都出来了吗 |
[13:17] | Well, nobody’s seen Carly and her daughter. | 没人看到卡莉和她女儿 |
[13:19] | They live up in the top front unit. | 她们住在顶层 |
[13:21] | We may have victims trapped upstairs. | 楼上可能有被困者 |
[13:23] | Let’s do a primary search. | 我们先进行初步搜索 |
[13:25] | 51, let’s get a hose line in the first floor. | 51号水罐车 先接软管到一楼 |
[13:27] | Protect the stairway. | 保护好楼梯 |
[13:28] | Mouch, position the aerial. | 穆奇 布置好云梯 |
[13:30] | Herrmann, Otis, Kidd– let’s go. | 赫尔曼 奥蒂斯 基德 我们走 |
[13:32] | – Copy that. – Cruz, with me. | -收到 -克鲁兹 跟我来 |
[13:38] | Fire department! Call out! | 芝加哥消防队 请大声呼救 |
[13:42] | – Kidd. – Yeah? | -基德 -在 |
[13:42] | – Let’s check the basement. – Yep. | -我们去搜查地下室 -好 |
[13:45] | We’ll take the top floor. | 我们去顶楼 |
[13:46] | Hey, Herrmann, Otis, take this floor. | 赫尔曼 奥蒂斯 你们负责这一层 |
[13:48] | – Okay. – Copy that. | -好 -收到 |
[13:53] | Fire started in the basement. | 火势是从地下室蔓延的 |
[13:55] | We need a hose line down here, Chief. | 地下室这里需要一条水管 队长 |
[13:57] | Over there, Kidd. | 去那边 基德 |
[13:59] | – Fire department! – Fire department! Call out! | -消防队 -消防队 大声呼救 |
[14:02] | Help! | 救命 |
[14:07] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[14:11] | Help! Get me out of here! | 救我 救我出去 |
[14:12] | My leg is stuck! | 我的腿卡在里面了 |
[14:14] | Okay, hold on. | 好的 坚持住 |
[14:19] | God! | 天哪 |
[14:22] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[14:23] | Hey, easy! | 别激动 |
[14:25] | Sir, easy! | 先生 别激动 |
[14:26] | I need you to relax. | 请你平静点 |
[14:28] | Can you pull your leg out? | 你能把腿抽出来吗 |
[14:29] | No, it’s stuck! | 不行 它卡住了 |
[14:31] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[14:32] | Help! In here! | 救命 我在这里 |
[14:41] | Fire’s in the structure. | 火势已蔓延到建筑结构里 |
[14:42] | You’re running out of time. | 你们快没时间了 |
[14:46] | Don’t you leave me here! | 你休想把我一个人留在这里 |
[14:47] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[14:50] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[14:51] | Come on! Pull! | 快点 把腿拔出来 |
[14:59] | I want everybody out of that building. | 所有人从大楼撤离 |
[15:01] | Emergency! | 紧急情况 |
[15:03] | Evacuate the building immediately! | 立刻撤离大楼 |
[15:05] | Lieutenant, I need help! | 副队长 我需要帮忙 |
[15:08] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[15:17] | You get me out of here. | 救我出去 |
[15:24] | Come on, I need everybody out of there. | 快点 所有人撤离 |
[15:29] | Kidd! | 基德 |
[15:31] | Lieutenant, I can’t get ’em both! | 副队长 我没法同时救两个人 |
[15:38] | Oh my God, please. | 天哪 救救我 |
[15:39] | All units, report. | 所有小队 收到请回答 |
[15:40] | I will kill you, I swear. | 我发誓 我会开枪的 |
[15:41] | I will kill you! | 我会杀了你 |
[15:43] | Help! Help her! | 救救她 救救她 |
[15:46] | – I’ll come back for you. – No! | -我一会儿回来救你 -不 |
[15:48] | No! Noooo! | 不 不 |
[16:02] | Got her? | 抱好 |
[16:06] | I got one more inside. His leg’s pinned. | 里面还有一个 他的腿卡住了 |
[16:08] | I just need someone to help me. | 我需要人帮我 |
[16:09] | You see the color of that smoke? | 你看见那边烟的颜色了吗 |
[16:11] | I know I have time, Chief. | 我知道还有时间的 队长 |
[16:12] | I’ll go with him. | 我跟他去 |
[16:14] | Okay, one minute. Not a second longer. | 好吧 给你们一分钟 多一秒都不行 |
[16:15] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[16:25] | Hey–stay back till I tell you it’s safe. | 我跟你说安全了 你再进来 |
[16:28] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[16:30] | He’s got a gun. | 他身上有枪 |
[16:32] | Fire department! | 消防队 |
[16:36] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[16:45] | Go. | 快出去 |
[16:59] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[17:03] | You okay, Lieutenant? | 你还好吗 副队长 |
[17:06] | Should’ve been able to get him out. | 本该有时间救他出来的 |
[17:09] | Did all you could. | 你已经尽全力了 |
[17:11] | And plus, you know, you saved a little girl. | 而且 你还救了个小女孩呢 |
[17:23] | Fire’s knocked down. | 火灭了 |
[17:23] | It’s safe to go back in. | 可以进去了 |
[17:28] | A guy you’re trying to rescue points a gun at you– | 如果你要救的人拿枪指着你 |
[17:31] | you tell me right away. | 你要第一时间告诉我 |
[17:34] | You wouldn’t let me go back in, Chief. | 那样你不会再让我进去的 队长 |
[17:37] | You’re damn right I wouldn’t. | 你说的很对 |
[17:41] | Guys, let’s go get him. | 伙计们 进去把他抬出来 |
[17:43] | Herrmann, grab a body bag. | 赫尔曼 拿个运尸袋 |
[18:06] | Severide. Give me a hand. | 西弗莱德 帮我一把 |
[18:24] | The hell? | 什么鬼 |
[18:27] | It’s got to be the wrong spot, huh? | 这肯定不是刚才那个地方吧 |
[18:29] | Nope. | 不 |
[18:31] | This is where he was. | 他当时就在这里 |
[18:47] | Lieutenant, you sure you’re looking in the right place? | 副队长 你确定是这个地方吗 |
[18:50] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[18:51] | It’s just with all the smoke, sometimes– | 烟这么大 有时候 |
[18:53] | This is the right place, Otis! | 就是这个地方 奥蒂斯 |
[18:57] | – I left him right here. – Casey. | -我就把他留在这里了 -凯西 |
[19:01] | Take Truck 81 home. | 和81号云梯队回去 |
[19:03] | Not until I find him, Chief. | 不找到他我是不会回去的 队长 |
[19:04] | 51 will finish the overhaul. | 51队会完成最后检查的 |
[19:07] | Squad’ll stay too. | 救援队也会在这里 |
[19:12] | Go ahead. | 回去吧 |
[19:28] | – 81, pack it up. – Copy. | -81号云梯队 收拾装备 -收到 |
[19:39] | Seriously, Mouch? A Charleston Chew? | 真的吗 穆奇 糖果棒 |
[19:42] | Any left? | 还有剩的吗 |
[19:51] | So we went through the wreckage, | 我们找遍了建筑物残骸 |
[19:53] | splinter by splinter–no body. | 每个角落都找遍了 没有尸体 |
[19:55] | We turned the scene over to OFI. | 我们转交给了火灾调查办 |
[19:57] | They’ll bring in search dogs, | 他们会带搜查犬来 |
[19:59] | look for any traces of him– | 寻找他的踪迹 |
[20:02] | if you’re saying there’s still someone inside. | 如果你觉得里面还有人的话 |
[20:05] | Well, I wasn’t hallucinating, | 我不是产生幻觉了 |
[20:06] | so yeah. | 所以 去找吧 |
[20:09] | That’s what I’m saying. | 里面就是有人 |
[20:26] | Lieutenant? | 副队长 |
[20:27] | Yeah. | 怎么 |
[20:30] | We got about 15 minutes left on, uh, shift. | 我们大概还有十五分钟就…下班了 |
[20:33] | And we couldn’t catch that rat, | 抓不到那只老鼠 |
[20:35] | but the place has never looked more spic-and-span. | 但是这里从来没有这么干净整洁过 |
[20:38] | So, ah… | 所以… |
[20:40] | we’re gonna wind it down. | 我们准备收工了 |
[20:43] | Good. | 好的 |
[20:46] | You want to go get some breakfast and talk? | 你想一起吃个早饭聊一聊吗 |
[20:50] | I know losing Louie wasn’t what– | 我知道失去路易不太… |
[20:52] | I don’t. | 不想 |
[21:18] | Stella. | 史黛拉 |
[21:21] | You look amazing. | 你精神真好 |
[21:22] | You are– | 你真是 |
[21:23] | you are a terrible, terrible liar. | 你真是不太会撒谎了 |
[21:26] | It’s gonna take a lot more bacon cheeseburgers | 还要吃很多培根奶酪汉堡 |
[21:28] | before I’m back to my fighting weight. | 才能回到我的战斗体重 |
[21:31] | But they are gonna let me out of here soon. | 但他们很快就能让我出院了 |
[21:33] | Good. | 真好 |
[21:35] | I’m-I’m really glad you came by. | 我…我很高兴你来看我 |
[21:39] | I wanted to thank you for helping Kelly | 我想要谢谢你帮凯利 |
[21:41] | throughout all that madness. | 渡过这些难关 |
[21:44] | He said you were really there for him. | 他说你真的很支持他 |
[21:45] | Yeah, you know, he, uh… | 是的 他… |
[21:47] | he’s kind of helpless, so… | 他有点无助 所以… |
[21:49] | I just… | 我就… |
[21:51] | figured he could use some backup. | 觉得他应该需要人支持 |
[21:54] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你件事吗 |
[21:57] | Are you and him– are you guys together? | 你和他…你们在一起吗 |
[22:02] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[22:05] | No, we’re not. | 没有 没在一起 |
[22:08] | Anna, we need to… | 安娜 我们要… |
[22:10] | Yeah, yes. | 对 是的 |
[22:18] | I’ll… | 那我… |
[22:20] | I’ll get out of your hair. | 那我就不打扰你了 |
[22:21] | Thanks for stopping by– | 谢谢你过来 |
[22:24] | and for everything. | 还有所有这一切 |
[22:26] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[22:30] | When we went to the spot on overhaul, | 我们回去彻底检查时 |
[22:32] | no body– | 没有尸体 |
[22:33] | nowhere. | 到处都没有 |
[22:35] | And this is in the basement, Gabby. | 那是在地下室 加比 |
[22:38] | So where’d he go? | 那他去哪儿了 |
[22:41] | Maybe things shifted when the roof came down | 也许屋顶塌了之后情况有所变化 |
[22:43] | and took the pressure off his leg. | 他腿上的东西松动了 |
[22:45] | I mean, you know as well as I do, | 你跟我一样都知道 |
[22:46] | weird things happen in fires. | 火场里怪事常有 |
[22:48] | And then what, he just walked out the front door | 那然后呢 他就从前门走出去 |
[22:50] | and no one saw him? | 却没人看到他 |
[22:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:56] | Guess you just got to chalk it up to one of those things. | 大概也只能这样理解了 |
[23:04] | I just… | 我只是… |
[23:07] | Just feel like I’m losing my mind. | 觉得我快疯了 |
[23:17] | I’m gonna run out for a bit. | 我出去逛一下 |
[24:05] | Dawson, this is Therese, Darla’s aunt. | 道森 这是特丽丝 达拉的姑姑 |
[24:08] | Oh, cool. | 好 |
[24:09] | I was just about to check in on your niece. | 我刚想去看看你侄女 |
[24:11] | This is the medic Darla was telling you about. | 这是达拉跟你说的救护员 |
[24:17] | I heard about how you talked to her father. | 我听说了你对她父亲说的话 |
[24:21] | Yeah, well, he wasn’t being very supportive. | 是的 他不太支持达拉 |
[24:25] | Charles raised that girl himself. | 查尔斯一个人养大了那孩子 |
[24:27] | Did you know that? | 这你知道吗 |
[24:29] | His wife walked out on them when Darla was just a baby– | 达拉还在襁褓时他妻子就离开了他们 |
[24:31] | moved to Miami, never came back. | 搬去了迈阿密 再也没回来 |
[24:34] | That man has put up with more than you will ever know. | 那个人所忍受的东西你永远都不会知道 |
[24:38] | He’s blaming himself for all this, | 这件事他一直责备自己 |
[24:40] | but he did the best he could for her. | 但他已经尽他所能了 |
[24:42] | Took a demotion so he could be home when she got out of school. | 工作降职 就为在家等她放学 |
[24:46] | Coached every soccer team, showed up for every school play. | 每个足球队都去陪练 每场校园剧都去看 |
[24:52] | So maybe before you judge him for not being supportive… | 所以在你批判他不够支持她之前 |
[24:57] | maybe you should try to see this shock through his eyes. | 也许你该先看看他眼底的震惊 |
[25:01] | I… | 我… |
[25:07] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[25:09] | I’ll let Darla know you stopped by. | 我会跟达拉说你来过 |
[25:21] | OFI has closed their investigation of the West Palmer fire. | 火调办把西帕摩尔街的火灾结案了 |
[25:25] | No human remains were found anywhere inside. | 建筑物内没有发现任何人的尸骸 |
[25:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:31] | But there was this: | 但有这段记录 |
[25:33] | “A small hatch was discovered | “地下室发现 |
[25:34] | “in the basement leading to the alley | “一个小裂口 通往 |
[25:36] | “on the west side of the structure. | “建筑物西侧的小巷 |
[25:37] | “It is possible that the unaccounted for victim | “可能行踪不明的受害者 |
[25:39] | escaped the fire through this hatch.” | 正是通过这个裂口逃出了火场” |
[25:42] | Did they figure out who the guy is? | 他们查出那人是谁了吗 |
[25:44] | No identifying items survived the fire. | 火灾现场没有留下身份线索 |
[25:47] | Building residents didn’t know anyone fitting his description– | 楼内住户不认识任何符合他描述的人 |
[25:50] | didn’t know anyone living in the basement at all, | 也不知道有人住在地下室 |
[25:52] | for that matter. | 就是这样 |
[25:53] | Weren’t there some guns left behind? | 现场有枪支遗落吗 |
[25:55] | ATF trace led to a private dealer. | 烟酒爆管局查到了一个私人经销商 |
[25:57] | No paper trail. That’s not unusual. | 没有文件记录 很不寻常 |
[26:02] | He would’ve been burned, Chief–severely. | 他应该会被烧伤 队长 很严重 |
[26:05] | Why didn’t he come to the medics for help? | 他为什么不去求医 |
[26:08] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[26:09] | The man pulled a gun on you. | 那人拿枪指着你 |
[26:11] | He was squatting in the basement. | 他非法入住地下室 |
[26:12] | You are trying to attach rational behavior to this man. | 你想为这个人的行为做出合理解释 |
[26:15] | You aren’t gonna find any. | 你解释不了的 |
[26:17] | Point is, he’s alive. | 重点是 他还活着 |
[26:21] | You don’t have to worry about him anymore. | 你不用再担心他了 |
[26:28] | Thanks, Chief. | 谢谢 队长 |
[26:29] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[26:37] | I know you want the apparatus floor cleaned, | 我知道你想把车库打扫干净 |
[26:39] | and we’re all over it. | 我们都在打扫了 |
[26:40] | Tell 81 we’re going for a ride. | 告诉81号云梯队 我们出去一趟 |
[27:00] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[27:02] | – Rick Denton? – Hi, there. | -是瑞克·丹顿吗 -你好 |
[27:04] | You looking for an apartment? | 你想找公寓吗 |
[27:06] | No. My name’s Matt Casey. | 不 我叫马特·凯西 |
[27:07] | I’m a lieutenant with the CFD. | 我是芝加哥消防局的一名副队 |
[27:09] | Oh, I see. | 明白了 |
[27:10] | I wanted to ask you about the man | 我想问一些问题 关于住在 |
[27:12] | living in the basement at 3281 West Palmer. | 西帕尔默街3281号地下室的那个男人 |
[27:17] | There’s no basement unit in that building. | 那幢楼里没有地下室 |
[27:20] | I know there was a report of a victim being trapped down there, | 我知道新闻报道说一个受害者被困在那里了 |
[27:23] | but, uh, I can tell you, | 但我可以告诉你 |
[27:25] | there’s nobody living in that basement. | 没人住在那间地下室 |
[27:28] | Well, I saw him. | 我看到他了 |
[27:30] | Now, I’m not trying to get you in trouble. | 我不是想给你惹麻烦 |
[27:32] | If you were renting to him under the table– | 如果你之前是偷偷租给他… |
[27:34] | What? Wait, are you accusing me of, uh– | 什么 你是指控我… |
[27:37] | I’m just trying to find out who he is. | 我就是想查出他是谁 |
[27:42] | Mr. Denton, I want to find this man and make sure he’s okay. | 丹顿先生 我想找到他 确保他没事 |
[27:45] | I feel responsible. | 我觉得有责任 |
[27:47] | I had to choose between him and a little girl. | 我当时要在他跟一个小女孩之间做选择 |
[27:50] | – As a firefighter– – I don’t know who he is. | -作为一个消防员 -我不知道他是谁 |
[27:53] | If he was squatting, no one told me. | 如果他是非法占住 没人告诉过我 |
[27:56] | All right? | 懂了吗 |
[27:57] | And that’s the last thing I’m gonna tell you | 不管是你 是警察 还是别人过来 |
[27:59] | or the cops or anyone else who comes by. | 我都会这么说 |
[28:02] | Now if you’d excuse me, I have some work to do. | 没什么事的话 我还有工作要做 |
[28:40] | Mr. Thompson. | 汤普森先生 |
[28:42] | I just need five minutes of your time. | 我就想跟你谈五分钟 |
[28:43] | I’m sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[28:46] | Please. | 拜托 |
[28:56] | I apologize for the way I talked to you at the hospital. | 我很抱歉之前在医院那样跟你讲话 |
[29:02] | I did everything I could for that girl, and… | 我对她尽全力了 而… |
[29:07] | I don’t know where I blew it. | 我不知道哪里出问题了 |
[29:09] | Kids do stupid things, Mr. Thompson, | 孩子总做蠢事 汤普森先生 |
[29:11] | no matter how they’re raised. | 无论家教如何 |
[29:13] | I see it every day. | 我每天都能见到 |
[29:17] | But whatever happened or whoever messed up, | 但不管发生了什么 不管谁搞砸了 |
[29:21] | you’re still her father… | 你还是她的父亲 |
[29:26] | The person she loves and respects the most. | 她最敬爱的人 |
[29:34] | Honestly, I, um– | 说实话 我… |
[29:39] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[29:46] | Listen… | 听着 |
[29:51] | I’m lucky enough to know how it feels | 我很幸运能够体会 |
[29:54] | to hug my own child and tell him | 抱着自己的孩子跟他说 |
[29:56] | that everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的感觉 |
[30:00] | And how I remember it… | 我了解这种感觉 |
[30:08] | It’s the best feeling in the world. | 这是世上最美妙的感觉 |
[30:14] | So do that for your daughter, | 所以为了你的女儿 |
[30:17] | for your granddaughter, for yourself. | 你的孙女 为了你自己那么做吧 |
[30:21] | Because these moments… | 因为这些珍贵的瞬间 |
[30:25] | You don’t get a whole lot of time before they’re over, you know? | 你还没品位够 就会结束 |
[30:52] | I thought I wasn’t gonna see you till after your shift. | 我还以为你下班后才能见到你呢 |
[30:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:55] | What, are you, like, afraid I was gonna leave | 怎么 你是怕我会 |
[30:57] | without saying goodbye or something? | 不告而别之类吗 |
[31:00] | No. | 不是 |
[31:01] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[31:03] | Don’t go back to Springfield. | 别回斯普林菲尔德 |
[31:10] | Why not? | 为什么不回呢 |
[31:12] | Come on, you feel it too. | 你也有感觉 |
[31:19] | There’s something here. | 我们之间有感觉 |
[31:24] | Stay in town a while. | 在这里多待一阵子 |
[31:26] | There’s great doctors here. | 这里的医生都很棒 |
[31:28] | I’m here. | 我也在这儿 |
[31:30] | Let’s figure it out. | 我们一起想到办法 |
[31:32] | You know, you’ve only known me as, like, | 我在你眼中 |
[31:34] | this sick girl laying in a hospital bed. | 只是个病弱的女生 |
[31:36] | That’s not me. | 那不是真正的我 |
[31:38] | This… is me. | 这才是我 |
[31:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:43] | That’s who I always saw there. | 我一直都这么看你 |
[31:51] | Squad 3, can you take a medical assist | 3号抢险车 能带上急救人员 |
[31:53] | at 2175 West 18th Street? | 去西十八街2175号吗 |
[31:57] | Yeah, uh, copy that, main. | 收到 总部 |
[31:59] | They’re gonna discharge me at 10:00 a.m. | 我上午十点出院 |
[32:01] | I’ll be here. | 我来接你 |
[32:34] | What’s the story, guys? | 什么情况 各位 |
[32:35] | Guy called 911 from this address. | 这里有个人叫了救护车 |
[32:37] | Says he cut his leg with a saw. | 说自己锯伤了腿 |
[32:38] | But nobody’s answering, and we can’t get inside. | 但没人应门 我们进不去 |
[32:41] | Hey, Capp, why don’t you check the back there | 卡普 不如你去后面 |
[32:43] | and see if there’s another way in? | 看有没有其它入口 |
[32:44] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[32:51] | Cruz, see if you can peek inside. | 克鲁兹 看看能不能瞧下里面 |
[32:52] | Tony, give me a hand. | 托尼 帮帮忙 |
[33:04] | Hey, grab an end. | 一起推 |
[33:31] | Guy bleeding. | 有人流血 |
[33:32] | Got to get in there now. | 得马上进去 |
[33:37] | All right, Cruz, Tony, get back here. | 好 克鲁兹 托尼 回来 |
[33:39] | Hey, Capp, what do you got back there? | 卡普 你那边怎么样 |
[33:41] | Steel door back here, locked tight. | 后面是钢板门 锁住了 |
[33:42] | All right, come up around front. | 好 回前面来 |
[33:44] | Tony, grab the rabbit tool. | 托尼 去拿撬锁工具 |
[33:47] | Looks like he severed his femoral artery. | 他好像割到自己的股动脉了 |
[33:49] | We might be too late. | 我们可能来晚了 |
[33:50] | Hey, you get us in there, we’ll be able to help him. | 让我们进去就行 我们能帮他 |
[34:10] | It should’ve popped by now. | 应该能打开了 |
[34:12] | There’s probably a surface bolt on the inside. | 里面可能有明装插销 |
[34:15] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[34:17] | Tony, you get another hose. | 托尼 再拿根管 |
[34:18] | I’ll steal one from the jaws. | 我从液压钳上拿一根 |
[34:20] | Hey, we don’t have time. | 没时间了 |
[34:22] | Grab me that Halligan. | 给我个铁铤 |
[34:29] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[34:34] | All right, give me a hand, guys. | 好 帮我一把 |
[34:36] | Ready? Go! | 好了吗 用力 |
[34:47] | All right, one, two, three. | 好 一二三 |
[34:57] | Come on, come on. | 拜托 |
[35:01] | I got a pulse! | 还有脉搏 |
[35:21] | Stone Age technique saves the day. | 石器时代老办法救了人一命 |
[35:25] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[35:26] | I had to marry Halligans to pop a door. | 我用铁铤撬开了一扇门 |
[35:28] | While I wasn’t there to mock you. | 我却没在场嘲笑你 |
[35:30] | Such a shame. | 太遗憾了 |
[35:31] | – Timing’s everything. – Yeah, it is. | -时机就是一切 -没错 |
[35:39] | Did I ever thank you? | 我谢过你吗 |
[35:41] | For being there for me when I was laid up? | 我在病床上时你照顾我 |
[35:45] | Yeah, you did. | 你谢过了 |
[35:47] | I mean, you had a concussion, | 当时你脑震荡 |
[35:48] | so I just assumed that you were delirious. | 我还以为你是精神错乱了 |
[35:51] | But…yeah. | 但是 你谢过了 |
[35:58] | So Casey’s still making you spit polish the place, huh? | 凯西还在让你们打扫吗 |
[36:01] | Non-stop. | 一刻不停 |
[36:04] | Well, if you guys want some extra practice after shift, | 如果你们想下班后继续练习 |
[36:07] | I got a few closets that you can go over at home. | 我还有几个柜子 你们可以在家清理 |
[36:14] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[36:16] | Enough is enough. | 够了 |
[36:25] | Okay, thanks for checking. | 好 谢谢你查证 |
[36:28] | I’m calling hospitals and urgent care facilities | 我在给医院和急救处打电话 |
[36:30] | to see if they had any walk-in burn patients | 问问他们最近有没有收治 |
[36:32] | in the last few days. | 独自过去的烧伤患者 |
[36:33] | So far, no luck. | 还没问到 |
[36:36] | All right, Lieutenant, if you don’t mind my saying– | 好 副队 你不介意的话… |
[36:38] | I do mind, Herrmann. | 我介意 赫尔曼 |
[36:40] | No, you’re gonna shut up and listen. | 不 你要闭嘴听我说 |
[36:42] | Pardon my French. | 抱歉了 |
[36:46] | Everything okay here? | 一切都还好吗 |
[36:49] | Yeah, Herrmann was just about to tell me | 好 赫尔曼正要告诉我 |
[36:52] | what’s bothering him about me. | 他看我哪里不顺眼 |
[36:56] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[36:59] | You both need to listen, | 你们两个都需要听着 |
[37:00] | what with all these bees in your bonnet, all right? | 虽然老生常谈 但这很重要 知道吗 |
[37:02] | That young girl’s situation with the baby, | 那个生了孩子的小女孩 |
[37:05] | you know, you cleaning house, | 你让我们打扫消防队 |
[37:07] | and looking for this John Doe– | 找什么无名氏 |
[37:10] | something bad happens, | 不好的事是会发生的 |
[37:12] | and we try to exert control. | 我们要尽量控制自己 |
[37:15] | But sometimes, it is better | 但有时候 最好还是 |
[37:19] | to live with the pain for a little while. | 带着痛苦生活一段时间 |
[37:23] | Process it, you know? | 去消化它 |
[37:31] | Losing Louie was a real blow. | 失去路易对你们打击很大 |
[37:35] | There is no harm in admitting that to yourselves. | 承认它对你们没有坏处 |
[37:46] | – I’m gonna leave you two to it. – Herrmann… | -你们两个好好想想吧 -赫尔曼 |
[37:54] | Tell the guys to put the supplies away | 告诉大家把装备都放下 |
[37:56] | and order some barbecue– | 组织个烧烤 |
[37:59] | on me. | 我请客 |
[38:01] | Yeah. | 好 |
[38:43] | Gabby! | 加比 |
[38:47] | We, uh, just– | 我们… |
[38:48] | we just wanted to drop off some things | 我们只是想来送点东西 |
[38:50] | we thought the baby might be able to use. | 我们觉得孩子可能会用到 |
[38:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:54] | Oh, sorry, this is my husband, Matt. | 抱歉 这是我丈夫马特 |
[38:55] | Matt. | 马特 |
[38:57] | The boy who had these loved them. | 原来玩具的主人特别喜欢这些 |
[38:59] | I’m sure your daughter will too. | 你女儿肯定也会喜欢的 |
[39:01] | Gabby, | 加比 |
[39:03] | that’s what I named her. | 这是我给她取的名字 |
[39:06] | Gabby. | 加比 |
[39:13] | Can I–can I hold her? | 我…我能抱抱她吗 |
[39:17] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[39:18] | Come in, come in. | 请进 快进来 |
[39:32] | Hey, sorry, I’m looking for Anna. | 抱歉 我找安娜 |
[39:34] | Discharged about a half hour ago. | 大概半小时前出院了 |
[39:39] | She left that. | 她留下了那个 |
[39:40] | Maybe you can get it to her. | 你拿给她吧 |