时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I’m Louie’s father, and I want him back. | 我是路易的父亲 我想把他要回去 |
[00:03] | The birth parent almost always wins guardianship. | 生父总是能赢得监护权 |
[00:05] | I wanted to meet my son. | 我想见我儿子 |
[00:07] | You have every right to meet your son, | 你完全有权利见你儿子 |
[00:08] | but this visit is as far as it goes. | 但也只能见一次面 |
[00:11] | – He’s over an hour late. – Wouldn’t be the first time | -他迟到了一小时了 -这不是我第一次看到 |
[00:13] | I saw someone back out. | 有人临阵退缩了 |
[00:15] | We have a leukemia patient who’s having trouble | 医院里有个白血病患者 |
[00:17] | finding a genetic match. | 一直找不到匹配的骨髓 |
[00:18] | Where do I sign? | 我要去哪签 |
[00:20] | Kelly’s your donor. | 凯利是你的捐献者 |
[00:21] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[00:23] | We had to take Anna off chemo. | 我们不得不停止安娜的化疗 |
[00:25] | That’s it? You just let her die? | 就这样吗 你们就看着她去死吗 |
[00:26] | I’m sorry, Kelly. | 很遗憾 凯利 |
[00:30] | You spent a couple days in jail, | 你进去了几天 |
[00:32] | and now you’re changing your own oil? | 现在连自己的机油都能换了吗 |
[00:37] | Just keeping busy. | 只是不想闲下来 |
[00:38] | How’s your head? | 你的头怎么样了 |
[00:39] | Ah, it’s fine. | 没事 |
[00:42] | I heard you stopped by Med the other day to see Anna. | 听说你有天去医院看安娜了 |
[00:46] | She wouldn’t see me. | 她不见我 |
[00:47] | No. It was us that wouldn’t let you see her. | 不 是我们不让你见她 |
[00:52] | At the time, you represented hope for her, Kelly. | 那时候你对她来说就是希望 凯利 |
[00:55] | Did something happen? | 出什么事了吗 |
[00:56] | No, no, not that. | 不 不是你想的那样 |
[00:58] | But yes, something did. | 但的确发生了点事 |
[00:59] | Her neutrophil count came up overnight, | 她的中性白细胞计数结果昨晚出来了 |
[01:01] | and we started her back on chemo this morning. | 我们今早为她恢复了治疗 |
[01:03] | We want to take another shot at the bone marrow transplant. | 我们想再试一次骨髓移植 |
[01:06] | I mean, assuming we still have a donor. | 假设我们有捐献者的话 |
[01:08] | Not even a question. | 这没问题 |
[01:09] | Yeah, in 24 hours, we think she’ll be strong enough to do it. | 24小时之后我想她应该能够接受移植 |
[01:12] | That’s– that’s great news. | 那真是太好了 |
[01:17] | Truck 81, Engine 51. | 81号云梯车 51号水罐车 |
[01:18] | All right, buddy. You go be a hero. | 好了兄弟 你去当救险英雄 |
[01:19] | I’m gonna schedule your donation for tomorrow. | 我明天给你安排好捐献时间 |
[01:21] | – All right. – 7110 South St. Lawrence. | -好的 -圣劳伦斯南街7110号 |
[01:40] | Help! Please! | 救命啊 |
[01:42] | Maggie’s trapped upstairs! | 玛吉被困在楼上了 |
[01:44] | – Where? – Up there! | -哪里 -上面 |
[01:46] | – Severide, squad! – On it! | -西弗莱德 带人过去 -马上 |
[01:48] | – Anybody else up there? – No. | -还有人在上面吗 -没有了 |
[01:50] | Casey, vent the roof. | 凯西 去屋顶通风 |
[01:53] | Buy some time for squad. Fast but safe. | 为救援队赢一点时间 注意安全 |
[01:55] | Truck, let’s get this roof open. | 云梯车 我们上去开屋顶 |
[01:57] | Copy that, Lieutenant. | 收到 副队 |
[01:58] | 51, let’s get a ladder in there. | 51队 架梯子上去 |
[02:00] | Let’s go! | 动起来 |
[02:03] | Mouch, get that ladder up on the roof now! | 穆奇 把梯子架到屋顶上 |
[02:26] | Cruz, you stay here. I’ll get her out. | 克鲁兹 你待在这里 我把她弄出来 |
[02:27] | All right. Got it. | 好的 明白 |
[02:41] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[02:44] | In here! | 我在这里 |
[02:53] | Give me your hand. Let’s get out of here. | 把手给我 我们救你出去 |
[02:55] | Take my hand. | 拉住我的手 |
[02:57] | Stay low. | 弯下身 |
[03:02] | Okay, just come out, all right? | 好的 出来 好吗 |
[03:03] | I got you. I got you. Come on. | 我接着你 来吧 |
[03:05] | Go slow. Easy. | 慢慢来 |
[03:07] | Easy, that’s it. I got you. | 慢慢来 没错 我接着你 |
[03:08] | One step at a time. | 一次一步 |
[03:10] | There you go. | 做得好 |
[03:14] | Hey, Chief, how’s that roof vent going? | 队长 屋顶开得怎样了 |
[03:16] | We’re working on it. Two minutes. | 在努力 两分钟 |
[03:19] | That’s it. One step at a time. | 没错 一次一步 |
[03:40] | Ambo! | 救护车 |
[03:43] | Battalion 25 to Main. | 第25队呼叫总部 |
[03:44] | I need another ambulance to my location right now! | 我这里需要再派一辆救护车 马上 |
[03:46] | Kelly! Kelly? | 凯利 凯利 |
[03:47] | Copy that, Battalion 25. Positional ambo en route. | 收到 第25队 马上就派救护车过去 |
[03:49] | Kelly! Kelly. | 凯利 凯利 |
[03:53] | Kelly, can you hear me? Kelly! | 凯利 能听到我说话吗 凯利 |
[03:57] | – Gabby, talk to me. – He’s breathing, | -加比 什么情况 -他还有呼吸 |
[03:59] | but his pulse is weak and thready. | 但脉搏很微弱 |
[04:00] | We got him. | 我们会救他 |
[04:13] | 35-year-old male firefighter | 一名35岁消防员 |
[04:14] | jumped from a second-story window on a call. | 从两层楼高处跳下 |
[04:16] | GCS 14, positive LOC, | 格拉斯14分 意识昏迷 |
[04:18] | moving all extremities, | 四肢活动尚好 |
[04:19] | pressure’s 90 over 60, | 血压90/60 |
[04:20] | heart rate 100. | 心率100 |
[04:21] | 16 Gauge in both arms. | 双臂16G |
[04:23] | We’re in this room. Watch the corner. | 我们进这间 小心转角 |
[04:31] | On my count. One, two, three. | 听我口令 一二三 |
[04:35] | Get blood. Hang a liter of LR in the rapid transfuser. | 去拿血袋 挂一升乳酸盐林格液 |
[04:38] | Chest X-ray, then pelvis. | 做胸透 然后是骨盆 |
[04:39] | We’re gonna roll him. One, two, three. | 我们要把他转过来 一二三 |
[04:44] | Pan scan once we get his pressure up. | 血压一上来就进行扫描 |
[04:47] | We got him from here. Okay? | 剩下的我们来 好吗 |
[04:50] | I’ll let you know. | 结果会告知你们 |
[04:59] | Hey. How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[05:01] | Still out. They gave him pain meds. | 还没清醒 他们给他吃了止疼药 |
[05:03] | They’re doing an X-ray and CT. | 正在做X光和CT |
[05:07] | So, there is good news. He’s moving his hands and feet, | 好消息 他动了手和脚 |
[05:10] | so we can rule out paralysis. | 所以没瘫痪 |
[05:13] | What’s the bad news? | 坏消息是什么 |
[05:14] | There might not be any. I’ll keep you guys posted. | 可能没有 我会及时告知你们的 |
[05:25] | Okay, I know we all want to stay, | 好的 我知道我们都想留下 |
[05:27] | but there’s work to do out there. | 但我们还有工作要做 |
[05:30] | Understood, Chief. | 明白 队长 |
[05:37] | Chief, he-he shouldn’t wake up alone. | 队长 他不该醒来时孤身一人 |
[05:41] | Okay. I’ll tell Casey that you are staying behind. | 好 我会告诉凯西你留下来 |
[05:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:48] | I’ll call you as soon as I hear anything. | 一有消息我就打电话给你 |
[05:50] | Yep. | 好 |
[06:11] | How dare you show your face here? | 你怎么敢来这里 |
[06:13] | – Look, it’s not what you think. – Casey. | -不是你想的那样 -凯西 |
[06:14] | No, no, no, no, no. We’re done with you, Andre. | 不不 我们跟你没什么好说的了 安德雷 |
[06:16] | You had your chance. | 你有过机会了 |
[06:16] | – I understand you’re angry. – Hey! Hey! | -我明白你很生气 -喂 |
[06:19] | We’re done. | 没什么好说的了 |
[06:22] | This is over. Come on. | 一切结束了 走吧 |
[06:24] | But you want to hear this. | 但你们想听的 |
[06:26] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[06:34] | I’m redeploying next week. | 我下周要派遣了 |
[06:37] | What? | 什么 |
[06:38] | Back to Afghanistan. | 回到阿富汗 |
[06:43] | The day I was supposed to meet Louie, I got the call. | 我该和路易见面的那天接到了电话 |
[06:48] | It’s a long deployment, | 派遣时间很长 |
[06:49] | and it could get extended. | 而且可能延期 |
[06:53] | I’m here because I wanted to tell you in person… | 我来这里是因为我想当面告诉你 |
[06:58] | That, uh… | 我 |
[07:00] | I’m signing away my parental rights. | 我签字放弃了父母权利 |
[07:07] | You two are good for him, you know, it’s– | 对他来说 跟着你们才好 |
[07:09] | it’s obvious. | 这很明显 |
[07:12] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[07:14] | I–I am. | 是的 |
[07:21] | Take good care of my son. | 好好照顾我儿子 |
[07:23] | Please. | 拜托 |
[07:50] | Mm, what took you so long? | 怎么花了这么长时间 |
[07:56] | We’re at Med? | 我们在医院吗 |
[07:57] | No. No. We’re at Disneyland. | 不 我们在迪斯尼乐园 |
[08:03] | I need better drugs, then. | 那我需要更好的药 |
[08:05] | Docs say you got a concussion, | 医生说你脑震荡了 |
[08:07] | couple bumps and bruises, | 有一些肿块和擦伤 |
[08:08] | but all in all, you got off pretty easy. | 但总体来说 你没什么大碍 |
[08:12] | Doesn’t feel like it. | 感觉不像 |
[08:14] | Well, you could’ve used the ladder. | 你本可以用梯子的 |
[08:16] | You know, just saved us all a bunch of stress. | 让我们不会有这么大的压力 |
[08:21] | Next time. | 下次吧 |
[08:23] | I’m gonna go get Clarke. | 我要去叫克拉克 |
[08:25] | He’ll want to know you’re awake. | 他会想知道你醒来了的 |
[08:28] | – Stella? – Hm? | -史黛拉 -怎么 |
[08:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:36] | Okay, some good news. | 有好消息 |
[08:38] | I have just talked to Kidd. | 我刚跟基德通过电话 |
[08:40] | Severide is awake and stable. | 西弗莱德醒来了 情况稳定 |
[08:43] | All right. | 好 |
[08:44] | Concussion, some bruising on the spine, | 脑震荡 脊椎有擦伤 |
[08:46] | but no long-term damage. | 但没有长期损伤 |
[08:47] | He is alert and in good spirits. | 他很机敏 精神也很好 |
[08:50] | That doesn’t sound like Severide. | 听起来不像西弗莱德 |
[08:51] | He also said do not let Capp sleep in his bed. | 他还说别让卡普睡他床上 |
[08:54] | Ah, he sounds fine to me. | 我觉得他没事了 |
[09:00] | Hey, Chief, uh, | 队长 |
[09:01] | I was hoping to run something by you. | 我想征求你的同意 |
[09:03] | Yeah. Make it quick. | 快点说 |
[09:04] | Okay, so, the department– they’re sponsoring | 消防局安排了一场竞赛 |
[09:05] | a competition to shoot a new recruitment video. | 拍摄新的招募视频 |
[09:08] | You know, help educate the public about what we do, | 帮助教育公众我们做的事 |
[09:10] | ways they can help, maybe join up. | 他们能帮什么忙 也许能加入 |
[09:12] | Anyway, so I was hoping to | 总之 我希望 |
[09:13] | throw something together with the guys, | 能和大伙儿一起拍点东西 |
[09:16] | but if now is not the right time– | 但如果现在时机不合适 |
[09:18] | No, no. It’s a good idea. | 不 这主意不错 |
[09:20] | Keep people busy. | 让大伙儿忙起来 |
[09:21] | Great. Great. I–I took this filmmakers’ workshop | 好 我高中时参加过制片人研讨会 |
[09:25] | in high school, got some great ideas. | 有一些很棒的主意 |
[09:26] | – Uh-huh. – Hey, maybe you would be interested in a role? | -好吧 -也许你会有兴趣演个角色 |
[09:31] | – No way in hell. – Sure. | -绝对不可能 -好吧 |
[09:33] | Sure. No problem. | 没问题 |
[09:35] | Thanks for the support. | 谢谢你的支持 |
[09:36] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[09:39] | Who wants to be a star? | 谁想成为明星 |
[09:47] | Ugh. I– | 我 |
[09:50] | Ugh, God. | 天啊 |
[09:53] | Don’t ask. | 别问 |
[09:55] | Well, now I have to. | 现在我得问了 |
[09:57] | Promises I’ll learn chess in a week, | 这保证说我一周内就能学会下棋 |
[09:58] | but I still can’t tell a knight from a… | 但我还是区分不了马 |
[10:01] | whatever that is. | 和这玩意儿 |
[10:02] | You know, if you’re that bored, | 如果你这么无聊 |
[10:03] | there is a sink full of dishes | 有一池子的碟子 |
[10:04] | that aren’t gonna wash themselves. | 可供你清洗 |
[10:06] | No. I just have a friend who’s really into it, | 不 我有个朋友很喜欢下棋 |
[10:08] | and I’m trying to find some common ground. | 我只是想找些共同点 |
[10:11] | A friend? | 一个朋友 |
[10:12] | Antonio’s son, Diego. | 安东尼奥的儿子迪亚戈 |
[10:14] | The last time we hung out, he barely said two words to me. | 我们上次出去玩时 他都没对我说几个字 |
[10:17] | Had his head buried in some chess app the whole time. | 他一直都在玩国际象棋游戏 |
[10:21] | Figure if I learn about something he’s into, | 我想着如果我学会他喜欢的东西 |
[10:24] | maybe he’ll– | 也许他会 |
[10:27] | Oh, hey, Otis, | 奥蒂斯 |
[10:28] | you got time for a quick chess lesson? | 有空教教她下棋吗 |
[10:30] | Um, have a plan, | 制定计划 |
[10:31] | control the middle, protect your king. | 控制中路 保护自己的王 |
[10:35] | – Helpful. – I am no expert, | -真有帮助 -我不是专家 |
[10:37] | but I do know a few basic strategies. | 但我知道一些基本策略 |
[10:39] | – You do? – White goes first, | -是吗 -白子先走 |
[10:41] | and I recommend putting this pawn here. | 我建议把兵走到这里 |
[10:46] | You’re a lifesaver. | 你真是救了我的命 |
[10:48] | If you tell squad I know chess, I’ll deny it. | 如果你告诉大伙儿我会下棋 我会否认的 |
[10:50] | Noted. | 知道了 |
[10:55] | You look pretty good, | 你看起来不错 |
[10:56] | considering you jumped out a window. | 跳了窗户后气色还能这么好 |
[10:58] | How do you feel? | 感觉怎样 |
[11:00] | Like I…jumped out a window. | 就跟跳窗户一样爽 |
[11:07] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[11:09] | – What is what? – You missed the course | -什么怎么了 -你大概在医学院的时候 |
[11:10] | in med school in lying to your patients. | 没上好教你怎么骗病人的课吧 |
[11:12] | What is it? | 到底怎么了 |
[11:14] | Well, the good news is you’re gonna make a full recovery. | 好消息是你会痊愈的 |
[11:17] | Bad news? | 坏消息呢 |
[11:19] | The bruising in your pelvis. | 你骨盆里的淤伤 |
[11:21] | It’s enough of a problem that you can’t be cleared | 让你暂时不适合 |
[11:23] | for bone marrow donation. | 做骨髓捐赠了 |
[11:26] | For how long? | 那多久才能做 |
[11:27] | Your body suffered a trauma. | 你的身体遭到创伤 |
[11:32] | Look, I talked to everyone, | 听着 我所有人都问了 |
[11:33] | and the hospital won’t allow the procedure. | 但医院不会允许的 |
[11:34] | – For how long? – Too long. | -要多久才行 -非常久 |
[11:37] | Once Anna finishes chemo, | 安娜的化疗完成之后 |
[11:38] | she needs the infusion within a few days. | 几天之内她就需要换骨髓 |
[11:40] | You won’t be ready in time. | 你赶不及的 |
[11:43] | Look, man, we’re not giving up. | 听着 我们不是要放弃 |
[11:45] | We’re gonna redouble our efforts to find a match. | 我们会加倍努力为她找到合适的配型 |
[11:46] | You were out there. Bound to be another. | 既然找到了你 就一定还有别人 |
[11:50] | In the meantime, you just focus on your recovery, okay? | 与此同时 你只需要努力恢复 好吗 |
[11:53] | I’ll check on you in a little bit. | 我一会儿再来看你 |
[12:05] | Here, buddy. | 给 小家伙 |
[12:16] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[12:17] | What if Andre doesn’t come back from Afghanistan? | 如果安德雷从阿富汗回不来了怎么办 |
[12:24] | What if we’re the reason he never meets Louie? | 如果是我们让他再也见不到路易了怎么办 |
[12:30] | Can we be the ones to make that call for him? | 我们能为他做这个决定吗 |
[12:51] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[12:52] | – Boom. – What’s that? | -快看 -那是什么 |
[12:53] | Oh, nothing. It’s a… | 没什么 是个… |
[12:56] | GoPro HERO5, the premier tool | 移动摄像机 所有滑板运动 |
[12:58] | for skateboarding auteurs everywhere. | 电影导演的第一选择 |
[13:00] | I don’t think Connie’s gonna reimburse us for that. | 我不认为康妮会给我们报销的 |
[13:02] | Oh, no. My cousin lent me this. | 不 这是我表弟借我的 |
[13:03] | It’s ours the rest of the week. | 这周这个就是我们的了 |
[13:04] | Yeah? You got a plan? | 是吗 你有计划吗 |
[13:06] | Yeah. Why fake the drama | 是啊 为什么要去演戏 |
[13:08] | when we see the real deal every day? | 我们每天的生活都是戏啊 |
[13:10] | Cinéma-vérité. I like it. | 真实的电影 我喜欢 |
[13:12] | No. I’m talking about realism. | 不 我说的是现实主义 |
[13:14] | I think that’s what that means. | 我说的不就是那个意思吗 |
[13:15] | Oh, okay, then yeah, that. | 好的 那好吧 就是吧 |
[13:17] | We take this along on our calls, right? | 我们出勤的时候也带着它 对吧 |
[13:19] | We catch some real fires, some explosions, | 我们抓拍一些真正的火灾 爆炸现场 |
[13:21] | some aerial rescues. | 凌空援救 |
[13:22] | The type of stuff that we do all the time. | 这就是我们每天的日常工作 |
[13:24] | You know what? You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[13:26] | Who needs some phony razzle-dazzle? | 谁要看那些假的要死的戏啊 |
[13:28] | We walk into burning buildings for a living. | 我们直接冲进火场直播 |
[13:30] | Let’s show them what we got. | 让他们看看我们的工作 |
[13:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:37] | Neuro consult, bed 5. | 5号病床呼叫神经咨询 |
[13:40] | Neuro consult, bed 5. | 5号病床呼叫神经咨询 |
[13:44] | I can see you. | 我看到你了 |
[13:46] | You know, whoever’s out there, | 不管在外面的是谁 |
[13:47] | I’ve got a call button, and I’m not afraid to use it. | 我这有呼叫器 我不怕使用的哦 |
[13:52] | I thought you were all laid up. | 我还以为你下不了床呢 |
[13:54] | Well… | 好吧 |
[13:58] | I’m sore, but I’m fine. | 身上有点痛 但我还好 |
[14:05] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[14:06] | Eh, you know, | 你知道的 |
[14:07] | just fighting cancer drop by drop. | 就一点点的跟癌症作斗争 |
[14:12] | Clarke told me everything, | 克拉克都跟我说了 |
[14:14] | so if you’re here to talk about your feelings, | 所以如果你是来说你的感受的 |
[14:16] | can you please take it someplace else? | 那还是请你去别处说吧 |
[14:19] | I’m not much of a “Talk about my feelings” kind of guy. | 我不是那种喜欢说自己感受的人 |
[14:24] | Well, I knew I liked you. | 我就知道我没喜欢错人 |
[14:27] | – But I just wanted– – Oh! Don’t, please! | -但我只是… -别 拜托 |
[14:30] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[14:38] | I’m sorry | 对不起 |
[14:41] | that it didn’t work out. | 事情终究没能成功 |
[14:42] | I really wanted to help. | 我真的很想帮你 |
[14:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:47] | You know, they’re still looking for another match, | 他们还在找其他配型 |
[14:49] | so, I mean, you never know. | 所以 谁知道会怎样呢 |
[14:55] | How long did it take you to find me? | 你花了多久才找到了我 |
[15:01] | It’s like… | 大概… |
[15:04] | 14 months. | 14个月 |
[15:09] | But, hey, maybe my story here’s over. | 但 也许我的故事要结束了 |
[15:14] | Whatever higher power’s pushing the buttons has a plan, | 不管谁掌管生杀大权 肯定自有其计划 |
[15:18] | and I’m really at peace with that. | 但我真的觉得没关系了 |
[15:24] | I should’ve taken the shift off. | 这个班我应该请假的 |
[15:27] | No, no, don’t do that. | 不 不 不要这样 |
[15:29] | Come here. | 来 |
[15:33] | What happened to that girl from the fire? | 火灾里的那个姑娘怎么样了 |
[15:38] | She made it, right? | 她成功逃生了 对吗 |
[15:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:43] | There you go. You’re off the hook. | 那你还自责什么呢 |
[15:47] | You’ve already saved a life this week. | 这周你已经挽救了一条性命 |
[16:05] | Hey! There he is. | 他来了 |
[16:08] | Maybe don’t go missing from your hospital room. | 下次不要再从病房里消失了 |
[16:11] | Let’s not do that. | 不要这样 |
[16:12] | Empty bed sends the wrong signals. | 空床铺会让人误会的 |
[16:14] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[16:16] | Hey, buddy. | 兄弟 |
[16:19] | Only you can jump out of a window | 只有你能跳出窗户 |
[16:20] | and live to tell about it. | 并活下来讲这个故事 |
[16:22] | Nine lives. | 真是生命力顽强 |
[16:26] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[16:31] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[16:36] | Clarke says they won’t go through with the donation. | 克拉克说他们不让我捐赠骨髓 |
[16:39] | They say there’s been too much trauma. | 他们说我的伤太重 |
[16:43] | But she’s– she started the chemo. | 但她…她已经开始化疗了 |
[16:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:47] | It’s not supposed to happen this way. | 事情不应该变成这样 |
[16:51] | Sorry, Kelly. | 很遗憾 凯利 |
[16:53] | Anna thinks it’s all part of some higher plan. | 安娜认为这都是命中注定 |
[16:56] | I don’t know, but there’s no way | 我知道 但是因为你的伤 |
[16:58] | they’re gonna give you the epidural with your injuries, | 他们没法对你做硬膜麻醉 |
[17:01] | so I think acceptance is | 所以我觉得为了她好 |
[17:04] | probably the best gift you can giver her. | 你可能最好只能接受了 |
[17:07] | What? | 什么 |
[17:08] | She needs to know she’s got your full support. | 她需要知道你支持她 |
[17:10] | No, no, no. The epidural. | 不 硬膜麻醉 |
[17:13] | Trauma to the spine prevents you from receiving the epidural. | 由于你脊椎受伤 无法硬膜麻醉 |
[17:16] | I’m pretty sure that’s why they called the procedure off. | 他们肯定是因此才叫停的 |
[17:19] | So, this is about how much it’s gonna hurt? | 所以其实是因为那样会很疼吗 |
[17:21] | Well, pain, liability, safety, | 疼痛 可靠性 安全性 |
[17:24] | a bunch of other terms I’m sure the lawyers have at the ready. | 还有其它那些律师们已经考虑的因素 |
[17:27] | I’m not gonna let someone else make that call. | 我不会让别人来决定 |
[17:30] | It’s not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[17:41] | Well, good morning. | 早上好 |
[17:43] | It’s rare someone gets to my office earlier than me. | 竟然有人比我还早到我办公室 |
[17:47] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[17:56] | It’s about Anna Daley. | 是安娜·达雷的事 |
[17:57] | Trust me. I understand your frustration. | 相信我 我知道你很难过 |
[18:00] | These transfusion cases are always a rollercoaster, | 这种骨髓移植就像过山车一样 |
[18:03] | and they often don’t end well. | 一般没有什么好结局 |
[18:05] | I want to go through with the donation, | 我想进行捐赠 |
[18:07] | without the anesthesia if need be. | 如果必要的话不需要麻醉 |
[18:11] | Lieutenant, | 副队长 |
[18:13] | without that epidural, | 不用硬膜麻醉的话 |
[18:15] | the procedure would be intolerable. | 手术过程会极其难以忍受 |
[18:17] | I go into fires that are 1,100 degrees | 我平时得穿着45磅的消防服 |
[18:19] | wearing 45 pounds of turnout gear. | 进入1100度的火场 |
[18:21] | I can tolerate a lot. | 我的忍耐力高 |
[18:22] | Yes. I’m sure. | 我相信是的 |
[18:24] | But this isn’t a conversation. | 但这不容讨价还价 |
[18:26] | Your doctors won’t allow it, | 你的医生不会允许 |
[18:28] | and I can’t allow it. | 我也不会 |
[18:30] | If I don’t do this, she’ll die. | 如果我不这么做 她会死的 |
[18:33] | I won’t let that happen. | 我不会让她死的 |
[18:34] | Lieutenant, you don’t have a choice. | 副队长 你别无选择 |
[18:47] | Are we gonna have pizza? | 我们要去吃披萨吗 |
[18:50] | Yeah, we sure are, buddy. | 没错 小家伙 |
[18:52] | Double pepperoni. | 双份意大利香肠 |
[18:54] | Hey, Louie, some of our friends wanted | 路易 我们有几个朋友 |
[18:56] | to have lunch with us. | 想和我们一起吃午餐 |
[18:56] | You think you can share your pizza with them? | 你能和他们分享你的披萨吗 |
[18:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:00] | Don’t be nervous, okay? | 别紧张 好吗 |
[19:02] | It’s good to make new friends. | 交朋友总是好事 |
[19:08] | Here you go. Hold my hand. | 来 牵着我的手 |
[19:18] | Gabby. | 加比 |
[19:20] | Matt. | 马特 |
[19:21] | These are my parents. | 这是我父母 |
[19:24] | Hey, there. | 你们好 |
[19:30] | Hey, Louie. | 你好 路易 |
[19:34] | I’m Andre. | 我是安德雷 |
[19:35] | How you doing, buddy? | 你好吗 小家伙 |
[19:38] | Want to sit down? You want to take a seat? | 先坐下吗 先坐吧 |
[19:42] | Uh, I’m gonna– I’m gonna go order. | 我去…我去点菜 |
[19:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:46] | – Come on. – Sit him down over here. | -来 -让他坐下 |
[19:47] | All right. | 好了 |
[19:50] | – Okay, there we go. – Okay. | -好了 -好 |
[19:53] | Hey, what’s up, man? | 你好吗 伙计 |
[19:57] | Gabby, right? | 加比 对吗 |
[20:00] | I’m Mary. | 我是玛丽 |
[20:01] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[20:03] | What you’re doing is very brave. | 你所做的事很勇敢 |
[20:06] | Course. | 过奖 |
[20:08] | Can’t believe it. | 简直不敢相信 |
[20:09] | He looks just like Andre did when he was his age. | 他看上去和安德雷小时候一模一样 |
[20:15] | We only found out a few days ago. | 我们也是几天前才发现的 |
[20:18] | It’s a lot to take in. | 要接受这件事肯定不容易 |
[20:20] | Thank you for keeping him safe, | 谢谢你们保护着他 |
[20:22] | making him so happy. | 让他这么开心 |
[20:41] | Yeah, got it. Same as every other place. | 知道了 和其它地方一样 |
[20:44] | Thank you. You too. | 谢谢 你也是 |
[20:47] | So, you can stop with the calls. | 你可以不用打那些电话了 |
[20:50] | I will be the first call | 其他医院主管 |
[20:51] | other hospital administrators will make. | 会第一个打给我确认 |
[20:54] | Yeah, I figured that. | 我猜到了 |
[20:55] | And when you’re cursing in pain, | 到时候你疼到骂人时 |
[20:59] | you have Clarke here to thank for that. | 你只能怪这位克拉克医生了 |
[21:04] | We’ve convinced your doctors to let you do the donation. | 我们已经说服你的医生同意你进行捐赠 |
[21:10] | Now, a tree had to lose its life | 你要签一大堆文件 |
[21:12] | for all of the papers you have to sign, | 足足有一大叠 |
[21:13] | But if you’re up for it, so are we. | 但如果你准备好了 我们也没问题 |
[21:16] | Can’t take the fight out of a soldier. | 不能让士兵停止战斗 |
[21:21] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[21:27] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[21:28] | This is butternut squash And brussels sprouts hash. | 这是南瓜布鲁塞尔芽菜糊 |
[21:32] | “The dude diet”? | 《男性饮食》 |
[21:34] | You trying to trick us into eating healthy? | 你想骗我们健康饮食吗 |
[21:36] | I’ll stick with the corned beef in my hash. | 我还是坚持吃我的玉米牛肉吧 |
[21:37] | Just quit your whining and try it. | 别抱怨了 快尝尝 |
[21:43] | Hey, not bad. | 还不错 |
[21:46] | Hey, Spielberg, how’s your masterpiece coming? | 大导演 你的杰作如何了 |
[21:48] | Well, that’s the thing about the calls recently is | 这就是问题所在了 最近的报警电话 |
[21:51] | that they haven’t been exactly riveting. | 都不是特别有料 |
[21:52] | Oh, come on, man. That gas leak was pretty exciting. | 拜托 上次天然气泄漏不是挺有趣的吗 |
[21:55] | Funny thing about gas leaks– you can’t see them. | 可是天然气泄漏 看不到啊 |
[21:58] | All right, so, what about that kitchen fire we had | 好吧 那上次我们在迪威臣街 |
[22:00] | down on Division? | 扑灭的厨房火灾呢 |
[22:01] | The old lady that left her hot plate on? | 是忘记关煤气炉的那个老奶奶吗 |
[22:04] | The guy who got tased this morning? | 那今早被电击的男人呢 |
[22:06] | You got that, right? | 拍到了吧 |
[22:09] | Down on the ground. I said, down on the ground. | 趴下 我说了 趴下 |
[22:11] | Now! Stop–no, stop right there! | 快点 不许动 住手 |
[22:14] | Taser, taser, taser. | 电击枪 电击枪 |
[22:18] | Yeah, we’re screwed. | 我们完了 |
[22:20] | Yep. | 对 |
[22:22] | Sharon Goodwin from Med. | 芝加哥医院的莎伦·古德温 |
[22:24] | Kelly Severide has been given the go-ahead for his bone marrow donation. | 凯利·西弗莱德已经拿到骨髓捐献许可 |
[22:28] | Wait. What about the anesthesia? | 等等 那麻醉药呢 |
[22:31] | ‘Cause Dawson said he wasn’t cleared for that. | 因为道森说他不能接受麻醉 |
[22:35] | There isn’t gonna be any anesthesia. | 手术不麻醉了 |
[22:40] | So, they’re going to drill into his hip | 他们打算直接钻开他的脊椎 |
[22:43] | and just take it out? | 把骨髓抽出来吗 |
[22:45] | That’s right. About a liter of it. | 没错 大概抽一升左右 |
[22:51] | That’s a tough bastard. | 那家伙真够厉害的 |
[22:54] | So, please send your prayers his way. | 希望各位为他祈祷 |
[23:04] | Hey, I bet Boden wouldn’t mind if you took a few hours off, | 博登应该不介意你休息几小时 |
[23:07] | go see Kelly. | 去看看凯利 |
[23:08] | Oh, yeah, and then it would be about | 好吧 估计待不到两分钟 |
[23:10] | two minutes before he kicked me out. | 他就会把我赶出来 |
[23:12] | Stella, don’t let his lone wolf act fool you. | 史黛拉 别信他那副硬汉孤狼的样子 |
[23:15] | He’d be happy to see you. | 他见到你会很开心的 |
[23:25] | What’s up? | 你好 |
[23:26] | Andre. | 安德雷 |
[23:27] | Can I speak to you for a minute? | 能找你说件事吗 |
[23:32] | Yeah. | 行 |
[23:34] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[23:35] | It’s just– these last couple days, | 就是 过去这几天 |
[23:39] | and then meeting Louie, | 见了路易 |
[23:40] | It’s got me spinning, you know? | 我一直觉得晕头转向 |
[23:43] | I haven’t been able to stop thinking about him. | 我脑袋里总是忍不住想他 |
[23:44] | It’s like my whole life changed overnight. | 感觉我的生活一夜之间改变了 |
[23:48] | What are you trying to say? | 你想说什么 |
[23:50] | I know what I said before, | 我知道我以前说过 |
[23:52] | but a son needs his father, | 但是他需要父亲 |
[23:55] | and I need him. | 我也需要他 |
[23:57] | Look, I spoke to my superior officer | 我已经跟上司请示过 |
[23:58] | about a new post close to home, | 把我安排到离家更近的地方 |
[24:00] | down at Rock Island. | 在洛克群岛 |
[24:02] | And he’s supportive of it. | 他也很支持我 |
[24:07] | And I want to do everything in my power to make it happen. | 我会尽一切努力实现这个愿望 |
[24:10] | I want to fight for full custody of my son. | 我要争取我儿子的全部监护权 |
[24:13] | – Excuse me? – I’m sorry. | -你说什么 -抱歉 |
[24:14] | I’m not trying to hurt you folks. | 我不是想伤害你们 |
[24:16] | That’s not what this is about. I promise. | 我绝没有这个意思 我保证 |
[24:18] | – Let’s go. Let’s go. – I’m sorry. | -我们走吧 走 -抱歉 |
[24:20] | – I really am. – Truck 81. | -真的对不起 -81号云梯车 |
[24:22] | – Gabby. – Single-car accident. | -加比 -单辆车祸 |
[24:23] | Edgebrook Woods. North branch trail extension. | 布鲁克林荫路 在北侧辅路上 |
[24:26] | Get out of here! | 你走吧 |
[24:32] | Go! | 走啊 |
[24:54] | I’m Sylvie. We’re here to help you. | 我是希尔薇 我们来帮你们 |
[24:55] | – Are you guys okay? – We’re cold. | -你们还好吗 -很冷 |
[24:58] | Hey, we need blankets and heat pads. | 我们需要毛毯和加热片 |
[24:59] | Can you tell us what you’re doing out here? | 能不能说说你们怎么会在这里 |
[25:01] | Dad said to wait here for help. | 爸爸说让我们等救援 |
[25:03] | Your dad was here? Where’d he go? | 你爸爸在吗 他去哪里了 |
[25:05] | He went back for Lizzie. | 他回去救利兹了 |
[25:07] | Dawson, call another ambulance. | 道森 再叫一辆救护车 |
[25:09] | Truck, | 云梯队 |
[25:10] | – All right, guys…- With me. | -你们听我说… -跟我来 |
[25:12] | Main, this is Ambo 61 | 总部 61号救护车 |
[25:14] | requesting a second ambulance at this location. | 请求增派一辆救护车到场支援 |
[25:16] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防员来了 请大声呼救 |
[25:19] | Hey! There’s the car! | 车在那里 |
[25:20] | Move! | 快点 |
[25:25] | Sir! | 先生 |
[25:26] | Sir, are you okay? | 先生 你还好吗 |
[25:27] | My daughter, you have to help her. | 我女儿 你们快去救救她 |
[25:36] | Hey! I’m a firefighter. | 我是消防员 |
[25:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:43] | I’m Matt. What’s your name? | 我叫马特 你叫什么名字 |
[25:44] | Lizzie. | 利兹 |
[25:45] | We’re gonna get you out of there, quick as I can. | 我们会尽全力 尽快救你出来 |
[25:48] | We need the hurst, sawzall, paratech struts, | 我们需要赫斯特钳 电锯 抗压杆 |
[25:50] | wedges, and a c-collar. | 楔子 还有护颈圈 |
[25:52] | Hey, hey, hey! Easy. | 慢点 |
[25:54] | Check out his leg. | 你看看他的腿 |
[25:55] | Yeah. Okay, now breathe. | 好 深呼吸 |
[25:57] | There you go. There you go. | 就这样 没错 |
[26:04] | Dawson, | 道森 |
[26:05] | we need you and another backboard here now. | 你再带另一副担架 赶紧过来 |
[26:15] | Father got a compound fracture and he’s lost a lot of blood. | 那位父亲出现了开放性骨折 失了很多血 |
[26:18] | – Possible hypothermia. – Okay. | -可能体温过低 -好 |
[26:23] | Okay, let me take a look. | 好 我看看 |
[26:24] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[26:32] | I could only get reception up on the road. | 我只能去路上才有信号 |
[26:35] | You walked back and forth on this leg? | 你就拖着这条腿来回走吗 |
[26:37] | I had to get them out. | 我得救他们出来 |
[26:54] | Okay, peel it back. | 好 往外掰 |
[27:03] | Do you feel okay? | 你感觉还好吗 |
[27:05] | Gonna get you out. | 我把你救出来 |
[27:06] | Got you. | 出来了 |
[27:11] | – Daddy! – Lizzie! | -爸爸 -利兹 |
[27:13] | They got her. Don’t worry. | 他们会照顾她 别担心 |
[27:14] | – Are you okay? – She’s gonna be fine. | -你没事吧 -她不会有事的 |
[27:17] | Hi, baby. | 宝贝 |
[27:18] | Chief, second ambulance is here. | 队长 第二辆救护车到了 |
[27:21] | Copy that. We’ll put the father in the 61. | 收到 那个父亲坐61号救护车 |
[27:23] | We’ll send the kids separately. | 孩子坐另一辆走 |
[27:25] | No, please! I have to go with him! | 不行 求你 我得跟他一起走 |
[27:27] | I have to be with my dad. He would never leave me. | 我要陪着他 换了他 他绝不会离开我 |
[27:31] | It’s okay, baby. It’s gonna be okay, honey. | 没事的 宝贝 不会有事的 |
[27:34] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[27:38] | Okay, yeah, you can come with us. Come on. | 好吧 你可以跟我们一起走 来吧 |
[27:40] | Okay. Three, two, one. | 好 三二一 |
[27:46] | Come on, kiddo. | 走吧 小丫头 |
[27:50] | BP 130 over 80. Heartrate 93. | 血压130/80 心率93 |
[27:53] | All right, they’re done with the local. | 局部麻醉完成了 |
[27:54] | Last chance to back out, bud. | 最后一次机会反悔了 兄弟 |
[27:56] | No. I’m good. | 不 继续吧 |
[27:58] | Okay, make the stab incision. | 进行切口 |
[28:01] | Oxygen’s good. | 氧气足够 |
[28:08] | Syringe. | 注射器 |
[28:12] | Needle’s in. | 针头插进去了 |
[28:14] | Now insert the jamshidi and twist to the right. | 插入穿刺针 扭向右边 |
[28:21] | All right, here’s the fun part, buddy. | 好了 “精彩的”来了 |
[28:26] | 132 over 80. | 血压132/80 |
[28:47] | Hang in there, bud. | 坚持住 兄弟 |
[28:49] | Prep the gauze. | 准备纱布 |
[29:11] | Okay, listen up. | 听好了 |
[29:14] | Severide is out of surgery. | 西弗莱德手术完了 |
[29:17] | By all accounts, it went well, | 据说 手术很顺利 |
[29:18] | but he’s in for a bad couple of days. | 但他要卧床休息好几天 |
[29:21] | – Thank you, chief. – Thanks, chief. | -谢谢 队长 -谢谢 队长 |
[29:23] | – Copy, chief. – Yup. | -知道了 队长 -好 |
[29:30] | Hey, I was gonna tell you | 我本来要跟你说 |
[29:32] | the chess thing worked perfectly. | 下棋那招太有用了 |
[29:34] | – Yeah? – I had an actual conversation with Diego, | -是吗 -我跟迪亚戈好好谈了下 |
[29:36] | eye contact and everything. | 直视他那一套 |
[29:38] | That’s great. Did you beat him? | 很棒 你打败他了吗 |
[29:39] | Oh, are you kidding me? I got creamed. | 开什么玩笑 我输惨了 |
[29:42] | Anyway, thank you. | 总之 谢谢你 |
[29:46] | – Herrmann, can you take over? – Yeah. | -赫尔曼 你能接手吗 -好 |
[29:48] | I got your message. That guy is out of his mind. | 我收到你们的信息了 那家伙疯了 |
[29:50] | Let’s talk somewhere in private. | 我们找个地方单独谈谈吧 |
[29:52] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[29:54] | Custody battles are never pretty. | 监护权争夺战一向会闹得很难看 |
[29:56] | I’m telling you now there will be a time | 我说真的 你们以后 |
[29:57] | when you look back and think this was one of the easy parts. | 回想这一刻时会觉得这是最轻松的部分之一 |
[30:01] | Great. | “真好” |
[30:02] | Now, you told me Mr. Keyes didn’t show up | 你跟我说 儿童与家庭服务部和你们 |
[30:05] | to the initial meeting that you and DCFS arranged | 第一次安排凯斯先生和路易见面的会议 |
[30:07] | between him and Louie, correct? | 他没去 对吧 |
[30:09] | – Yes. – Correct. | -对 -是这样 |
[30:10] | Good, because we are going to use that incident | 很好 因为我们要利用这一事件 |
[30:12] | to paint him as an unreliable and unstable parent, | 把他塑造成不靠谱且不稳定的家长 |
[30:15] | someone who can’t be counted on to show up, day in, day out. | 一个整天都无法及时现身的人 |
[30:18] | Well, he–he just had learned of his deployment. | 但他才刚知道自己的派遣 |
[30:21] | We control the “Whys,” Gabby, | “原因”由我们说了算 加比 |
[30:23] | and we’ll frame the facts however we want. | 事实任我们摆布 |
[30:26] | I have a private investigator I want to use to dig into him. | 我想找私家调查员查下他的老底 |
[30:28] | His family, too. | 还有他的家庭 |
[30:30] | Get us anything from his past | 挖到他过去的黑历史 |
[30:31] | that can help bolster our version of this guy. | 可以让我们塑造他不称职的形象 |
[30:33] | The longer this drags on, the better for us. | 这件事拖得越久 对我们越有利 |
[30:36] | I think we’d prefer not put Louie through this for too long. | 我们不想让路易在这事上折腾太久 |
[30:41] | Guys, trust me. This is a good strategy. | 两位 信我 这个策略很棒 |
[30:44] | It all begins with the hearing tomorrow. | 一切从明天的听证会开始 |
[30:46] | That’s when we start making our case. | 我们到时开始阐明我们的立场 |
[30:49] | We are going to fight this, tooth and nail, okay? | 我们要全力以赴 奋战到底 |
[31:12] | Try not to move. | 尽量别动 |
[31:14] | The dilaudid’s probably wearing off, | 双痒吗啡的药效可能渐渐褪了 |
[31:16] | so just push the button when you need more pain meds. | 如果你需要止痛剂就按下按钮 |
[31:22] | Strongest stuff we can give you, man, I’m sorry. | 这是最有效的止痛药了 抱歉 兄弟 |
[31:29] | Here. | 这里 |
[31:35] | Just breathe. | 慢慢呼吸 |
[31:48] | We finished our interview with Mr. Keyes. | 我们跟凯斯先生谈完了 |
[31:51] | We’d like to see all of you together. | 我们想跟你们一起谈谈 |
[32:10] | Yeah, I’m sure you weren’t expecting all these people. | 你们肯定没想到会有这么多人 |
[32:12] | No, we weren’t. | 是没想到 |
[32:15] | Right. | 好吧 |
[32:17] | Well, I wanted you to see Louie’s family. | 我想让你们见下路易的家人 |
[32:24] | This is my older sister, Leah, and her crew. | 这是我姐姐 莉 和她的家人 |
[32:26] | They live over on Lakeview. | 他们住在湖景镇 |
[32:28] | And my sister Tracy and her family. | 这是我妹妹 翠西和她的家人 |
[32:31] | They live down the block from my parents. | 他们住在我父母家的邻近街区 |
[32:34] | My uncle Charles wanted to come too, | 我叔叔查尔斯也想来 |
[32:35] | but I thought that might be overkill. | 但我觉得那样就有些过了 |
[32:37] | Andre. | 安德雷 |
[32:42] | Look, I– I’ve seen you with him. | 听着 我见到你带他的样子了 |
[32:44] | How much you love him. | 我知道你有多爱他 |
[32:46] | But I swear to you… | 但我向你发誓 |
[32:53] | I will love this boy… more than life itself. | 我会把这孩子捧在手心里去爱他 |
[33:04] | Everyone here will. | 在座的各位都会 |
[33:24] | Uh, just one second. | 等我们一下 |
[33:29] | What are we doing, Matt? | 我们在干什么 马特 |
[33:31] | I’m not sure anymore. | 我也不知道了 |
[33:35] | I love him so much. | 我真的好爱他 |
[33:38] | I know. Me too. | 我知道 我也是 |
[33:40] | But this isn’t about us. | 但我们不能自私 |
[33:44] | I can’t do it. I can’t. | 我做不到 我做不到 |
[33:45] | I can’t fight for a year. For what? | 我不能去打一年官司 到头来为了什么 |
[33:50] | And what kind of people would we be to | 让路易失去得到这一切的机会的话 |
[33:52] | deny Louie all of this? | 我们成什么人了 |
[34:19] | Tell you, the healthy Danken kids | 我跟你说 在后卫线上 |
[34:21] | makes all the difference on that back line. | 邓肯兄弟的作用才是最大的 |
[34:24] | All this and a Hawks fan, too? | 你喜欢这个 也是鹰队的粉丝吗 |
[34:27] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[34:31] | Been better. | 好多了 |
[34:32] | No offense– it’s kind of nice | 别介意 不过我不是屋里 |
[34:34] | not being the sickest person in the room. | 病最重的那个人 感觉还不错 |
[34:40] | For once, I’m not here for you. | 这次我不是来找你的 |
[34:43] | It is time to prep you for the transplant. | 是时候给你准备接受移植了 |
[34:45] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[34:47] | Wow. You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting | 你不知道我等了多久 |
[34:49] | to hear you say that. | 才听到这句话 |
[34:55] | Kelly… | 凯利 |
[35:01] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[35:10] | I’ll take really good care of your bone marrow. | 我一定会好好对待你的骨髓的 |
[35:13] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[35:15] | See you on the other side. | 另一边见 |
[35:30] | Throbbing, dizzy, can’t eat? | 抽痛 晕眩 吃不下东西 |
[35:33] | You don’t have to pretend for me, man. | 你不用装给我看 兄弟 |
[35:37] | Might hurt a little. | 是有点疼 |
[35:43] | What you did for Anna– | 你为安娜做的 |
[35:47] | It’s the bravest thing I ever saw. | 是我见过的最勇敢的事 |
[36:08] | Can I take my monkey with me? | 我能带上我的猴子吗 |
[36:11] | Of course you can. Here. | 当然可以 拿着 |
[36:13] | You can take everything with you. | 你可以把你的玩具都带走 |
[36:17] | Your new room– it’s so big and sunny. | 你的新房间 特别宽敞明亮 |
[36:21] | And all your toys can fit in there. | 你所有的玩具都可以放进去 |
[36:24] | You remember when you first came to live with us? | 你还记得刚来跟我们一起住的时候吗 |
[36:26] | How brave and strong you were? | 你当时那么坚强那么勇敢 |
[36:28] | And everything turned out okay, didn’t it? | 后来一切都好起来了 对不对 |
[36:31] | Well, I think… | 我觉得 |
[36:35] | that if you’re really brave and strong today, | 今天你真的坚强勇敢的话 |
[36:39] | that this new home– | 那个新家… |
[36:41] | Everything’s gonna turn out even better. | 最后一切会更好的 |
[36:45] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[36:48] | And we’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪里都不去 |
[36:53] | I will always be here for you… | 我会一直爱你 |
[36:56] | any time you want | 任何时候都是 |
[36:58] | for the rest of your life. | 我会爱你一辈子 |
[37:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:07] | I will always love you. | 我会永远爱你 |
[37:09] | You hear me? | 知道吗 |
[37:21] | Okay. | 好了 |
[37:24] | All right, you got to keep packing, okay? | 好 你继续收拾吧 |
[37:26] | Put your boots in the suitcase. | 把你的靴子放进箱子里 |
[37:54] | I know it hurts. | 我知道你很痛苦 |
[37:57] | But they love him. | 但他们爱他 |
[38:00] | He’s gonna be so happy. | 他肯定会幸福开心 |
[38:05] | We were there when he needed us. | 他需要我们的时候我们在他身边 |
[38:09] | No one can ever take that away. | 那是谁都夺不走的 |
[38:19] | It’s today, yeah? | 就是今天 对吗 |
[38:22] | Louie’s dad is picking him up at their place. | 路易的爸爸要去他们家接他 |
[38:24] | I cannot imagine what they’re going through. | 难以想象他们经历的痛苦 |
[38:29] | So, you missed all of it? | 你都没拍下来吗 |
[38:31] | Ripping the roof off that car? | 把车顶扯开的时候 |
[38:33] | The hero dad? Everything? | 那个英雄爸爸 什么都没拍下来吗 |
[38:39] | Yep. | 是的 |
[38:41] | And tonight’s the deadline? | 今晚就截止了吗 |
[38:45] | It was a good idea, Otis. | 主意是好主意 奥蒂斯 |
[38:49] | Okay, I’m gonna say something now. | 好 我要说几句话 |
[38:54] | Our family are not all here. | 现在我们的家人并不是全在场 |
[38:55] | I get that. | 我知道 |
[38:57] | And several of them are hurt. | 其中几个人很受伤 |
[39:01] | They may be suffering, but they are not weak. | 他们可能痛苦 但他们并不软弱 |
[39:03] | They are among the strongest men and women that I know. | 我认识的人中他们是最坚强的 |
[39:08] | That is what it is to be one of us, | 要成为我们的一员就是这样 |
[39:11] | to be a firefighter, | 要成为一名消防队员就是这样 |
[39:14] | to be able to change the fate of the people that we meet. | 要能改变我们所见之人的命运 |
[39:18] | That means when we turn up at a call, | 这意味着我们出警的时候 |
[39:20] | we don’t see strangers. | 见到的不是陌生人 |
[39:23] | We see mothers and fathers, | 而是父亲和母亲 |
[39:24] | sons and daughters. | 儿子和女儿 |
[39:27] | It means that when we see others | 这意味着我看到别人 |
[39:30] | running out of that fire, | 冲出火场的时候 |
[39:33] | we run in. | 我们要冲进去 |
[39:36] | The job we’ve taken on is to make a difference. | 我们选择的工作是有意义的 |
[39:41] | What some in this house have done this week– | 我们消防队这周有人做的事 |
[39:45] | sacrificing their own health, | 牺牲自己的健康 |
[39:47] | their own happiness | 自己的幸福 |
[39:51] | for that of another, | 成全另一个人 |
[39:56] | that is the true meaning of what we do. | 这是我们工作的真正含义 |
[40:18] | Thanks. I got it. | 谢谢 我来 |
[40:19] | Okay. Hey, buddy. | 好 伙计 |
[40:21] | We’ll see you soon, huh? | 我们马上再见面 好吗 |
[40:47] | You be a good boy, okay? | 你要乖乖听话 知道吗 |
[40:54] | Hey, buddy. What’s up? | 伙计 你好啊 |
[40:57] | Ready to go? | 准备好了吗 |
[41:00] | Here, I’ll take the monkey, okay? | 来 我给你拿着猴子 |
[41:02] | All right. | 好 |
[41:03] | Come on, son. | 走吧 儿子 |