时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hey, Will. | 威尔 |
[00:01] | You rember Jeff Clarke? | 你还记得杰夫·克拉克吗 |
[00:02] | You are a fire fighter, right? | 你是个消防员吧 |
[00:03] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[00:04] | You’re in med school? | 你念了医学院吗 |
[00:05] | Yeah, um, I hurt my back on the job, | 是啊 我工作时伤到了背 |
[00:07] | so no more lugging fire hose. | 所以不能再去拉水管灭火了 |
[00:09] | Oh, hey, did you fill in Brett on next weekend’s festivities? | 你和布莱特说了下周的聚会了吗 |
[00:12] | It’s their parents’ anniversary party. | 是他们父母的周年纪念日 |
[00:14] | I can’t do this. Camila and I… | 我做不到 我和卡米拉… |
[00:18] | are getting divorced. | 要离婚了 |
[00:23] | Hey, come on. It’s not what you think. | 拜托 不是你想的那样 |
[00:25] | – The hell it isn’t. – Listen, I was–I was– | -见你的鬼去 -听着 我只是… |
[00:27] | – I was just looking– – I thought you had a job. | -我只是在找… -我以为你有工作 |
[00:29] | I do, I told you. I’m a firefighter. | 我有 我告诉过你了 我是个消防员 |
[00:32] | That’s really lame, using a noble profession | 真无耻 用一个高尚的职业 |
[00:34] | – like that to impress women. – Come on. | -去骗女人 -拜托 |
[00:37] | Be glad I don’t press charges. | 我没去告你算你走运 |
[00:45] | I heard my dad give this speech once to the entire church. | 我听过我爸爸给整个教堂演讲 |
[00:49] | It was on Mother’s Day. | 是母亲节 |
[00:50] | And he talked about commitment and loyalty | 他讲了承诺和忠诚 |
[00:54] | and his unbreakable love for her. | 以及对我妈妈忠贞不渝的爱 |
[00:56] | – Gabby. – I mean, if they couldn’t make it, | -加比 -如果他们都不能善终 |
[00:58] | why would I think anyone can make it? | 还有谁能善终呢 |
[01:01] | What does marriage even mean anymore? | 婚姻到底有什么意义 |
[01:03] | – Gabby. – What? | -加比 -怎么了 |
[01:05] | Oh, hey. Hey. | 是你啊 |
[01:08] | You ready for your cereal? | 准备好吃麦片了吗 |
[01:10] | Be right there, buddy. | 我们就过去 小伙子 |
[01:12] | Okay, Matt. | 好的 马特 |
[01:19] | Matt? | 马特 |
[01:20] | I know, but what is he supposed to call you? | 是不好 但他要喊你什么 |
[01:27] | Gabby, whatever your parents did or didn’t do… | 加比 无论你的父母如何 |
[01:32] | none of it affects us. | 这都影响不到我们 |
[01:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:43] | Cheerios for the 20th day in a row, huh? | 连续二十天吃麦片啦 |
[01:46] | Huh? Good boy. | 乖宝宝 |
[01:57] | Mister Sippy. | 奶瓶先生来啦 |
[02:07] | Yum. That’s good. | 啊 真好吃 |
[02:11] | Hey, what you got there? | 你在看什么 |
[02:13] | Molly’s books. | 莫利的账本 |
[02:14] | And I think I’m gonna need a new red pen. | 我觉得红笔都快用完一支了 |
[02:17] | That bad, huh? | 这么惨啊 |
[02:18] | It’s been a Dia de Los Muertos around there lately. | 最近一点客人都没有 |
[02:20] | I look up the other day and there’s four people in the bar. | 我那天过去看了 只有四个人 |
[02:23] | And one of them was Mouch. | 其中一个还是穆奇 |
[02:24] | I drink for two. | 我点了两杯呢 |
[02:26] | You know, these things are cyclical. | 生意总是有好有坏 |
[02:28] | Yeah? Well, let me know when the wheels are gonna turn again | 是嘛 那要转运的时候告诉我一声 |
[02:31] | so I can tell my kids they can go to college. | 我就能告诉我的孩子们 可以去上大学了 |
[02:34] | Mind if I take a look at that? | 给我看看行吗 |
[02:36] | Be my guest. | 随便看 |
[02:39] | Ambulance 61, Squad 3, fire investigation. | 61号救护车 3号抢险车 火灾调查 |
[02:43] | 5539 West Lakewood Avenue. | 莱克伍德西大街5539号 |
[03:00] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[03:01] | I was walking by; I heard a boom like something exploded. | 我路过这里 听到了爆炸声 |
[03:04] | Came from back there. | 从后面传来的 |
[03:15] | You smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[03:17] | There’s nothing on the gas meter. | 煤气表没反应 |
[03:18] | Let’s get it turned off anyway. Mask up. | 那我们也得去关上 戴上面罩 |
[03:24] | Open up, fire department. | 开门 消防局 |
[03:28] | Fire department. | 消防局 |
[03:32] | Whoa! Whoa, hey, man. | 悠着点 |
[03:35] | How’s it going? | 怎么了 |
[03:36] | You got something cooking in your apartment? | 你房里在煮东西吗 |
[03:38] | Uh, just a problem with, like, the fridge. | 只是冰箱好像出问题了 |
[03:42] | But it’s–it’s not a f– | 但那不是… |
[03:49] | No problem, huh? | 不是问题 是吧 |
[03:50] | Uh, like I said, it’s nothing. | 如我所说 这没什么 |
[03:52] | My fridge is on the fritz. | 我的冰箱出了问题 |
[03:54] | Gas is off, Lieutenant. | 燃气关了 副队 |
[04:01] | Using butane to extract hash oil indoors? | 用丁烷在室内提取大麻油 |
[04:03] | You know how stupid that is? | 你知道那有多蠢吗 |
[04:04] | Hey, man, I got a prescription. | 我有药方的 |
[04:06] | – It’s all good. – No, man, it’s not all good. | -没事 -不 有事 |
[04:09] | Butane evaporates, needs ventilation. | 丁烷会蒸发 需要通风 |
[04:11] | Hey, man, where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[04:13] | You toss it in a fridge, | 你把它放进冰箱 |
[04:15] | you got a box full of combustible fumes. | 就会得到满满一箱可燃气体 |
[04:17] | Well, I got blurry vision or something, man. | 我视力模糊 |
[04:18] | – My doctor said I got– – That doesn’t give you | -我的医生说我有 -那你也不能 |
[04:20] | a prescription to turn your freezer into a time bomb. | 把冰箱变成定时炸弹啊 |
[04:24] | Severide! | 西弗莱德 |
[04:26] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[04:34] | Hey. Hey, hey. Hey, you okay? | 喂喂 你没事吧 |
[04:44] | Hey, Dawson and Brett, | 道森和布莱特 |
[04:45] | get me a C-collar and a backboard down here now! | 立刻送护颈和担架上来 |
[04:57] | Let me take a quick look. | 让我看看 |
[05:00] | Moron was home cooking hash oil. | 这蠢货在家熬大麻油 |
[05:02] | Knocked him unconscious in the blast. | 爆炸让他昏迷了 |
[05:04] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[05:07] | Pupils are responsive. | 瞳孔有反应 |
[05:08] | All right, let’s get him in the rig. | 好 扶他上救护车 |
[05:13] | Oh, God. Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[05:15] | Sam! What happened? | 山姆 出什么事了 |
[05:18] | It’s okay, ma’am. He just bumped his head. | 没事 女士 他只是撞到头了 |
[05:21] | – What’s that smell? – He was cooking hash. | -什么味道 -他在熬大麻油 |
[05:25] | Hashbrowns? | 炸薯饼吗 |
[05:26] | No, honey, hash. Drugs. | 不 亲爱的 是毒品 |
[05:29] | One of you guys want to ride along with us? | 你们有谁想一起来吗 |
[05:31] | I’ll go…so I can beat his ass when he comes to. | 我去 等他醒来我好揍他 |
[06:01] | You okay, sir? | 你还好吧 先生 |
[06:04] | Not at all. | 一点都不好 |
[06:06] | Well, your son’s breathing is normal, | 你儿子的呼吸正常 |
[06:08] | his blood pressure is good, | 血压没问题 |
[06:09] | and other than a slight concussion, he’s fine. | 除了有轻微的脑震荡 其他一切都好 |
[06:15] | You never stop worrying. | 一直都要担心啊 |
[06:20] | From when he fell off the slide in kindergarten | 从他在幼儿园的滑梯上摔下来 |
[06:23] | to the time he drove a jet ski into | 到大四时他开着喷气式水艇 |
[06:24] | a wooden dock his senior year… | 撞上了木码头 |
[06:27] | his mother and I have worried | 每次电话响起时 |
[06:29] | every time the phone rang. | 他妈和我都会担心 |
[06:36] | I’m a new mom myself. | 我自己也初为人母 |
[06:39] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[06:42] | Well, it’s a roller coaster. | 感觉像是过山车 |
[07:15] | Men, is that what you want? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[07:16] | So, did you know that before Molly’s was Molly’s, | 你们知道莫利酒吧在成为莫利酒吧之前 |
[07:18] | it was called the Wolcott Street Pub? | 被称为沃尔科特街酒吧吗 |
[07:21] | – So? – So, did you know | -所以呢 -所以 你知道 |
[07:22] | that the Wolcott Street Pub was incorporated | 沃尔科特街酒吧是在1916年 |
[07:25] | on December 6th, 1916? | 12月6日建立的吗 |
[07:29] | Mm, fascinating. | 了不起 |
[07:31] | That means that Tuesday is the 100-year anniversary | 这就意味着周二是莫利酒吧成为酒吧的 |
[07:36] | of when Molly’s Bar became a bar. | 100周年纪念日 |
[07:40] | You guys should throw a big blow-out party. | 你们该办一场大派对 |
[07:42] | Yes! That’s exactly what I’m talking about. | 是 我就是这个意思 |
[07:45] | Molly’s needs jumper cables to the… | 莫利酒吧需要跨接电缆线 |
[07:47] | right now and this is exactly how we do it. | 就是现在 我们就要这样做 |
[07:50] | – A centennial celebration. – A what now? | -百年庆祝 -什么 |
[07:54] | That is a damn good idea, Otis. | 这是个好主意 奥蒂斯 |
[07:56] | – Thank you. – What is? | -谢谢 -什么主意 |
[07:58] | 100-year anniversary party for Molly’s. | 莫利酒吧百年庆典派对 |
[08:00] | What will it cost? | 开销会很大吗 |
[08:02] | Not as much as it would cost not to do it. | 没有大到我们办不起那种地步 |
[08:04] | Cool with me. | 我没问题 |
[08:05] | “Sun-Times” Culture section loves this kind of thing. | 《太阳报》的文化板块喜欢报道这些东西 |
[08:08] | Casey, you gotta have connections at the paper. | 凯西 你在报社那边一定有关系 |
[08:10] | Do you think you could, uh, help us out with publicity? | 你觉得你能帮我们做好宣传工作吗 |
[08:14] | I can call. | 我打个电话试试咯 |
[08:28] | You should get that looked at. | 你应该去看看啊 |
[08:30] | You should worry about yourself. | 管好你自己的事 |
[08:55] | What am I doing? | 我在做什么 |
[08:57] | What? | 什么 |
[09:01] | What’s the purpose? | 有什么目的 |
[09:05] | Okay, you’re gonna have to help me out here. | 好吧 我不是很懂你在说什么 |
[09:09] | This morning… | 今天早上 |
[09:12] | the girl I had a very nice time with is in the bathroom, | 那个跟我在厕所里共度了一段美好时光的女孩 |
[09:16] | and I realize I can’t remember her name. | 我意识到我记不得她名字了 |
[09:21] | It is Jessica? Is it Jennifer? | 不知道是叫杰西卡 还是詹妮弗 |
[09:25] | And so I slyly look in her purse, | 我偷偷地翻了下她的钱包 |
[09:30] | and see if I can find her driver’s license. | 看看能不能找到她的驾照 |
[09:35] | She caught you. | 被她看到了吧 |
[09:36] | She thought I was ripping her off. | 她以为我在偷她东西 |
[09:38] | No. Oh, so what was it? | 不是吧 所以她到底叫什么 |
[09:41] | Jennifer? Jessica? | 詹妮弗还是杰西卡 |
[09:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:48] | I’m serious, man. What am I doing? | 说真的 哥们儿 我在干什么 |
[09:51] | Uh, everything that everyone else wishes they could do. | 其他人都想做却又做不到的事 |
[10:00] | You know what I felt today | 你知道我今天被火球 |
[10:01] | as I got blasted in the head by a fireball? | 伤到头的时候我是什么感觉吗 |
[10:07] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[10:14] | Let’s get away. | 我们出去走走吧 |
[10:16] | Boys fishing trip someplace warm. | 找个暖和点的地方来一场垂钓航行 |
[10:19] | Beers, cigars, and a boat. | 啤酒 雪茄 加一艘船 |
[10:23] | Get the hell out of Chicago and recharge our batteries. | 离开芝加哥 好好放松下自己 |
[10:27] | Yeah? Where you thinking? | 那你说去哪儿 |
[10:31] | I don’t know. Tampa? Miami? Whatever. | 我不知道 坦帕布 迈阿密 都行 |
[10:38] | Yeah, I could get behind this idea. | 是啊 主意不错 |
[10:41] | All righty then. | 那么好 |
[10:42] | Matt, you got a minute? | 马特 有空吗 |
[10:43] | Tina from DCFS is here. | 儿童与家庭服务部蒂娜来了 |
[10:45] | Uh, yeah, yeah. Sure. Okay. | 有 当然 我这就去 |
[10:48] | This… is happening. | 我们说定了 |
[10:59] | – Hi, Tina. – Hi. | -你好 蒂娜 -你好 |
[11:01] | Some of Louie’s medical files came across my desk. | 我在桌子上看到了一些路易的病例档案 |
[11:03] | – Is something wrong? – No, not at all. | -出什么问题了吗 -没有 |
[11:05] | But I saw in Louie’s files that the court has granted | 但是我在路易的档案里看到法院已经批准了他 |
[11:08] | permanency placement for him after 90 days. | 九十天之后的永久性安置权 |
[11:12] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[11:14] | There’s a fast track process if you want to adopt. | 如果你们想收养他 有个快捷通道 |
[11:19] | The one disclaimer I’ll throw at you | 唯一我要先说明的是 |
[11:20] | is the court will view you, Gabby, as a single parent. | 法院会来视察你 加比 以单身母亲的身份 |
[11:24] | Even–even though we’re living together? | 即使我们住在一起吗 |
[11:29] | Yes. But here’s the paperwork | 是的 这些是文件 |
[11:33] | if you want to get started. | 如果你们想开始的话 |
[11:35] | – Yeah, we do. Definitely. – Yeah. | -当然 我们想 -是的 |
[11:41] | Ambulance 61, man down from unknown causes. | 61号救护车 有人受伤 原因不明 |
[11:44] | – We’ll talk after. – 1600 Armitrage. | -我们一会儿说 -阿密特拉吉街1600号 |
[11:46] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[11:48] | – You take care. – Yeah, you too. | -你保重 -你也是 |
[12:10] | Everyone okay here? | 大家都没事吧 |
[12:12] | Over there. | 在那边 |
[12:19] | Sir, you all right? | 先生 你没事吧 |
[12:27] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[12:30] | Ahh! Oh, no, no, no! | 啊 不不不 |
[12:38] | No crepitus. Brett, grab me a c-collar. | 没有捻发音 布莱特给我拿个护颈 |
[12:43] | Brett. | 布莱特 |
[12:44] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[12:47] | Sir? | 先生 |
[12:49] | Sir, can you hear me? | 先生 你听得到我说话吗 |
[12:51] | Hey, Chuckles, can you open your eyes? | 小丑 你能睁一下眼吗 |
[12:53] | Talk to me. | 说话 |
[12:56] | My head. | 我的头 |
[12:57] | Yeah, your head. You got quite a gash there. | 没错 你的头 你的头上有个大口子 |
[12:59] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[13:00] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[13:05] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:09] | – It’s a clown. – It’s an idiot with makeup on. | -这是个小丑 -不过是个乱化妆的蠢货 |
[13:11] | Some internet fad scaring people. | 网上就流行这样整蛊人 |
[13:14] | Well, it works. Ah! | 这很奏效啊 |
[13:15] | I’m fine, I’m fine. | 我没事 我没事 |
[13:17] | What happened? | 这是怎么了 |
[13:20] | – What do we got? – Clown down, head injury. | -什么情况 -一个小丑头部受伤昏厥 |
[13:23] | Clown down? That’s a first. | 小丑昏过去了 这还是头一遭 |
[13:25] | Well, I’m guessing it’s got something to do with that. | 我猜应该和那个有关系吧 |
[13:30] | Pupils are responsive. What’s your name? | 瞳孔有反应 你叫什么 |
[13:31] | – Bo. – Bo, what were you doing? | -波 -波 你当时在做什么 |
[13:35] | I saw it online. | 我是在网上看到的 |
[13:38] | I thought it looked fun. | 我觉得似乎很有趣 |
[13:43] | – What happened here? – No idea. | -这是怎么回事 -不知道 |
[13:45] | He just hit himself in the head? | 他自己把自己打得头破血流吗 |
[13:48] | Who knows what goes through the head of a guy like that? | 谁知道这种人脑子里是怎么想的 |
[13:50] | Besides a baseball bat. | 而且他还有个棒球棍 |
[13:53] | I think I was ambushed. | 我觉得我是被人伏击了 |
[13:55] | Just don’t talk. | 别说话 |
[13:57] | Boo! | 嘭 |
[13:59] | I’m driving. | 我来开车 |
[14:03] | Boom. | 完成了 |
[14:06] | – That’s not a word. – Since when? | -没有这个词 -什么时候的事 |
[14:08] | If I had a nickel ever time my mom said, | 只要我手上有五分硬币 我妈就会说 |
[14:09] | “Harold, stop all the grabass.” | 哈罗德 别胡闹了成吗 |
[14:12] | This conversation’s making me uncomfortable. | 这话题我听得真尴尬 |
[14:15] | Try again, buddy. | 再试一次 兄弟 |
[14:17] | – Help you, Chief? – Show me your neck. | -有事吗 队长 -给我看看你的脖子 |
[14:24] | Why didn’t you get that treated? | 你为什么不治疗 |
[14:25] | Ambo was gone. I put some stuff on it | 救护车出警了 我从急救箱里 |
[14:27] | from the first aid kit. It’s fine. | 拿了药敷 没事的 |
[14:31] | Who told you? | 谁跟你说的 |
[14:33] | Get to Med, pronto. | 去医院 立刻 |
[14:35] | Capp, you’re acting Lieutenant. | 卡普 你当代理副队长 |
[14:42] | Oh, okay, Lieutenant. | 好吧 副队长 |
[14:45] | How about you stop the grabass? | 不如你别胡闹了 |
[14:46] | Wash the rig while I’m gone. | 趁我走的时候把装备清洗干净 |
[14:47] | Will do. | 没问题 |
[14:51] | It’s a word. | 明明有这个词 |
[15:00] | Hey, Brett, | 布莱特 |
[15:02] | why don’t sharks eat clowns? | 鲨鱼为什么不吃小丑 |
[15:05] | Because they taste funny. | 因为小丑口味太古怪了 |
[15:08] | – Good one. – He’s just being a joker. | -好好笑 -他开个玩笑[是个小丑] |
[15:11] | You know, clown phobias are a real thing. | 你们知道吗 真的有怕小丑这种病 |
[15:13] | It’s true. And remember, if you’re ever attacked | 没错 记住 如果你被小丑黑帮袭击了 |
[15:16] | by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler. | 记得找魔术师求救 |
[15:22] | Easy, Brett. Ignore these bozos. | 别紧张嘛 布莱特 别理这些家伙 |
[15:28] | Hey, Dawson, Casey’s looking for you. | 道森 凯西在找你 |
[15:35] | Brett. | 布莱特 |
[15:37] | Um, I just want to let you know | 我只想跟你说 |
[15:39] | I get the whole clown thing. | 我理解你怕小丑这件事 |
[15:41] | My dad was a professional clown, | 我爸爸是专业小丑 |
[15:43] | and my brother could never handle it. | 我哥哥一直接受不了 |
[15:48] | Shoes were too big to fill. | 小丑鞋子太大了穿不了 |
[15:53] | Come on, Brett. Give me– | 来嘛 布莱特 击个掌 |
[15:56] | Hey, hey, guys, check this out. | 伙计们 看这个 |
[15:59] | “Mr. Zvonecek, thank you for your press release | 兹沃内切克先生 谢谢你们 |
[16:01] | “regarding the anniversary of Molly’s Bar. | 为莫利酒吧百年庆写的新闻稿 |
[16:03] | We’re going to assign a reporter to cover the story.” | 我们将派遣一名记者前去报道” |
[16:07] | – Good for you, Otis. – Oh, my God. | -真不错 奥蒂斯 -天呐 |
[16:08] | I can’t believe that worked. What’d you tell them? | 不敢相信这成功了 你怎么跟他们说的 |
[16:11] | Well, I simply said that a Chicago institution | 我就是说 芝加哥有一间 |
[16:13] | of spirits and intoxicants was celebrating 100 years | 享誉全城的酒吧要隆重庆祝 |
[16:16] | of cheerful pours and colorful conversation | 自己辉煌灿烂的百年诞辰 |
[16:18] | and I urged them to write about it. | 并且敦促他们报道 |
[16:21] | What’s the catch? | 你耍什么花招 |
[16:23] | There’s no catch, Hermy-Herm. It’s free press. | 没有花招 赫尔曼 免费宣传而已 |
[16:25] | Any press is good press. | 任何宣传都是好宣传 |
[16:28] | Tell that to Richard Nixon. | 这句话跟尼克松说去吧 |
[16:29] | We’re going to need to up the budget on this shindig, Herrmann. | 我们要提高这次庆祝的预算 赫尔曼 |
[16:33] | Okay, we’ll hand out pre-Prohibition cocktails | 免费赠送禁酒令前的流行鸡尾酒 |
[16:35] | – as an enticement. – Not a chance. | -吸引客人 -不可能 |
[16:38] | Hear me out. | 听我说完 |
[16:39] | We’ll restock the bar with really rare Chartreuse. | 我们在酒吧里堆满稀有的查特酒 |
[16:43] | Then the interior. | 然后装点下酒吧 |
[16:48] | Doesn’t matter what it says on this form. | 我不管这些表格怎么说 |
[16:50] | As far as I’m concerned, we’re Louie’s parents | 在我看来 只要州里一给监护权 |
[16:52] | – as soon as the state grants custody. – Yeah. | -我们就是路易的父母 -没错 |
[16:55] | But… I don’t– | 但我不想… |
[16:58] | I don’t want us to be Mom and Matt to Louie. | 我不想让路易叫我们妈妈和马特 |
[17:01] | I want us to be Mom and Dad. | 我们要做妈妈和爸爸 |
[17:15] | I want that more than anything else in the world. | 这是我最希望的事了 |
[17:19] | So… how do we get that? | 那…我们要怎么做 |
[17:23] | Well, there’s a family court judge | 家庭法院有位法官 |
[17:26] | I know through the youth center committee, Judge Deaver. | 我们在青年中心委员会认识的 迪弗法官 |
[17:29] | A straight shooter. | 人很坦率 |
[17:30] | I’ll talk to him about applying for co-adoption. | 我会跟他聊聊申请联合领养的事 |
[17:33] | At least see what our options are. | 至少看看我们有什么选择 |
[17:37] | Okay. That’s a good idea, baby. | 好 这是个好主意 亲爱的 |
[17:39] | I mean, there’s gotta be exemptions, right? | 肯定有豁免权的 对吗 |
[17:41] | We can’t be the first couple who have done this. | 我们不可能是第一对想这样的情侣 |
[17:42] | No, no. | 没错 |
[17:44] | There’s an answer out there. | 肯定有办法 |
[17:47] | We just have to find it. | 我们只是得去找到 |
[18:14] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[18:24] | What the hell was that all about? | 怎么回事 |
[18:27] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:28] | Saw him outside of my house yesterday morning. | 昨天早上他站在我房子外面 |
[18:31] | Then here. | 现在又是这里 |
[18:32] | One of your constituents? | 是你的选民吗 |
[18:34] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 我也这么猜测 |
[18:43] | Yeah, well, sadly, it looks like you’re gonna be fine. | 可惜的是 你看来会没事 |
[18:47] | You never told anyone in 51 you wanted to be a doctor. | 在队里你可没说过你想当医生 |
[18:49] | I had three medical books above my bunk. | 我的床位上可是放了三本医学书 |
[18:51] | Yeah, sure, buddy. | 是啊 伙计 |
[18:53] | I did. | 真的 |
[18:58] | Weird question. | 问个怪问题 |
[19:00] | Are you in the bone marrow registry? | 你登记了骨髓捐献吗 |
[19:02] | Uh, they did a sign-up in the academy, | 消防学院组织过一次登记 |
[19:04] | but I got dinged ’cause I had walking pneumonia. | 但我当时得了非典型肺炎 没有参加 |
[19:06] | You made a full recovery? | 你后来痊愈了吗 |
[19:08] | – Yeah. – Well, you’re good to go. | -对 -你可以走了 |
[19:11] | Let me send a nurse in here to draw a blood sample real quick. | 让我派个护士来帮你抽管血样吧 |
[19:13] | You know what? I’m about to head out for furlough. | 知道吗 我正准备休假 |
[19:15] | Maybe in a couple of months? | 要不过几个月抽吧 |
[19:17] | Sure. That sounds good. | 行 可以 |
[19:19] | Thanks, Clarke. Or is it Doc now? | 谢谢 克拉克 还是现在要喊医生了 |
[19:21] | – Clarke’s good. – Okay. Thanks. | -克拉克就好 -好 谢了 |
[19:23] | See you, bud. | 再见 伙计 |
[19:27] | And marriage isn’t really an option right now | 由于种种家庭原因 我们现在 |
[19:30] | for a bunch of family reasons | 不太适合结婚 |
[19:32] | that would take too long to explain. | 这说来话长了 |
[19:34] | But you’re living together? | 但你们住在一起是吗 |
[19:35] | – Yes. – For how long? | -对 -有多久了 |
[19:37] | Not that long. | 没多久 |
[19:40] | From what I know about you, Matt, | 就我对你的了解 马特 |
[19:41] | you seem like a good guy. | 你应该是个好人 |
[19:43] | But the court doesn’t know either you | 但法院并不了解 |
[19:44] | or your girlfriend from a turnip. | 你和你的女友 |
[19:46] | – Well– – What they do know | -可… -他们知道的 |
[19:47] | is what they have on the papers in front of them. | 只是他们面前的文件 |
[19:50] | Two single parents who just started sharing the same roof. | 两位刚刚开始同居的单身父母 |
[19:54] | So co-adoption… | 联合领养… |
[19:57] | it’s a real long shot. | 成功的可能性不大 |
[20:05] | Beer through a straw? | 用吸管喝啤酒 |
[20:06] | I feel a cold sore coming on. | 我的牙有点怕冷 |
[20:08] | Okay. | 随你吧 |
[20:12] | Hey, hey, incoming. | 来人了 |
[20:16] | – Firefighters, huh? – That’s right. | -消防员啊 -没错 |
[20:19] | You guys come here a lot? | 你们经常来这里吗 |
[20:20] | Yeah, it’s a firefighter bar. | 嗯 这就是消防员酒吧 |
[20:22] | It’s dead. | 这里根本没人 |
[20:26] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[20:27] | So, you’re a firefighter too? | 那你也是消防员咯 |
[20:29] | I am, yeah. | 没错 |
[20:31] | So, you want to get out of here with us? | 那你愿不愿意跟我们一起出去转转 |
[20:34] | Find something more fun. | 找点更有意思的玩 |
[20:41] | Maybe another time. | 下次吧 |
[20:44] | – Really? – You sure? Last chance. | -真的吗 -你确定 最后一次机会 |
[20:48] | All good. Have a safe night. | 确定 注意安全 |
[20:57] | It was a generous portion, | 那么大一份 |
[20:58] | but she finished it, no problem. | 她却给吃完了 很轻松 |
[20:59] | I think my mom would like her. | 我妈肯定会喜欢她的 |
[21:03] | I’m looking for a Brian. | 我在找一个叫布莱恩的 |
[21:04] | Yeah, hi. | 是我 你好 |
[21:05] | Dee Phillips. The “Sun-Times” culture section. | 我是《太阳报》文化专栏记者迪·菲利普斯 |
[21:07] | Oh, yeah, great. Welcome. | 好的 欢迎欢迎 |
[21:09] | What can we get you to drink? It’s on the house, of course. | 有什么想喝的吗 我们请客 |
[21:11] | I can’t. Thank you. | 我不能喝 谢谢你 |
[21:12] | Eh, come on. I’ll make you whatever your heart desires. | 别这样 你想喝什么我都能调出来的哦 |
[21:15] | – I don’t drink. Baptist. – What? | -我不喝酒的 我是浸礼会的 -什么 |
[21:19] | Oh, okay. Yeah, no problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[21:21] | Uh, soda then? | 那喝点汽水吧 |
[21:22] | Sodas are nothing but chemicals and sugar. | 汽水不过就是化学添加剂和糖而已 |
[21:26] | Um, I’m nearly finished with my article, actually, | 事实上 我的报道已经快写完了 |
[21:28] | but I wanted to get a quote from you, Brian. | 不过我想引用你的一句话 布莱恩 |
[21:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:32] | What do you think about the gun violence | 你对目前严重损害芝加哥的 |
[21:34] | currently consuming Chicago? | 枪支暴力有何看法 |
[21:37] | The what now? | 什么 |
[21:39] | Do you condone it? | 你会宽恕枪支暴力吗 |
[21:42] | I think it’s awful. | 枪支暴力十分糟糕 |
[21:43] | Who would condone something like that? | 谁会宽恕这样的罪行 |
[21:45] | Then why is your bar | 那为什么你的酒吧 |
[21:46] | celebrating such a bloody history? | 却在庆祝这样一段血腥的历史 |
[21:48] | One that includes Al Capone. | 包括艾尔·卡彭 |
[21:51] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Lady, what the hell is this? | 等等 女士 你这到底是在搞什么 |
[21:56] | Okay, fine. No comment. | 好吧 看来你们是无可奉告了 |
[21:58] | We’re just trying to have a little party, | 我们只是想开个小派对 |
[22:00] | and my business partner thought it would be a good idea. | 我的商业伙伴认为这会是个不错的主意 |
[22:03] | “A good idea.” | “不错的主意” |
[22:07] | Thank you so much for your time. | 谢谢您腾出时间来接受采访 |
[22:09] | Look for my article tomorrow. | 明天记得看我的报道 |
[22:15] | Hey. What was that about? | 刚刚是什么情况 |
[22:19] | Yeah, Otis, what was that about? | 奥蒂斯 到底怎么回事 |
[22:23] | No. | 不是吧 |
[22:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:27] | Wolcott Pub massacre. | 沃尔科特酒吧大屠杀 |
[22:36] | How much money are we into on this party? | 我们为这个派对花了多少钱 |
[22:41] | About 5 grand. | 大约五千 |
[22:44] | This place is cursed! | 这地方真是被诅咒了 |
[22:56] | – Where’s Louie? – He’s sleeping. | -路易在哪里 -他在睡觉 |
[22:58] | How’d it go? | 顺利吗 |
[23:03] | Uh, I can give you guys some alone time if you want. | 你们需要的话我可以回避 |
[23:04] | No, no, no, no way. Let’s hear it. | 不 不用 说吧 |
[23:09] | Co-adoption ain’t gonna happen. | 共同收养不行 |
[23:13] | He said that? | 是他说的吗 |
[23:14] | He said the chances were slim. | 他说希望很渺茫 |
[23:17] | We could fight it, but the court isn’t going to go for it. | 可以试着争取 但是法官应该不会同意 |
[23:21] | So you put your name down as the adopter. | 所以收养人一栏就写你的名字 |
[23:23] | I’ll be Louie’s dad in every sense of the word, | 但我会尽全力当好路易的爸爸 |
[23:26] | no matter what’s on that form or whatever he calls me. | 不管资料文件怎么写 不管他怎么叫我 |
[23:30] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -确定吗 -确定 |
[23:33] | The important thing is Louie’s place here is permanent. | 路易能在这里待一辈子才是重点 |
[23:36] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[23:42] | I will get started on the forms then. | 那我这就着手准备文件 |
[23:46] | And I will get another bottle open. | 我再去开瓶酒 |
[23:54] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[23:56] | There’s always an answer. | 事情总有解决方式 |
[24:09] | Hey, buddy. Can’t sleep, huh? | 小宝贝 睡不着吗 |
[24:13] | Want me to read that to you? | 要不要我念给你听 |
[24:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:39] | You know how much I love you, right? | 你知道我有多爱你吧 |
[24:46] | You mean the world to me. | 你就是我的整个世界 |
[24:52] | And I think it’s important for you to know that | 我希望你知道这一点 |
[24:56] | no matter what anybody ever says, | 不管其他人怎么说 |
[25:01] | or what anyone else might call me, | 不管其他人怎么叫我 |
[25:05] | I will always… | 我永远 |
[25:07] | always be your dad. | 永远都是你的爸爸 |
[25:13] | That word means everything. | 这个称呼能代表一切 |
[25:31] | Tina. | 蒂娜 |
[25:33] | Good to see you guys. | 见到你们很高兴 |
[25:35] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[25:43] | Everything okay? | 有什么问题吗 |
[25:45] | I wish I could tell the court | 我真希望能告诉法庭 |
[25:46] | you were more stable as a couple. | 你们作为夫妻会更稳定些 |
[25:48] | We’re as stable as anyone these days. | 我们比任何人都靠谱 |
[25:52] | I’m sure. | 肯定的 |
[25:54] | Well, I’ll do what I can. | 我会尽力 |
[25:56] | Talk to you soon. | 回头联系 |
[25:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:03] | Two hundred cases of– | 两百件案子 |
[26:03] | “And what this anniversary party says about Chicago | “这次纪念派对表现出的芝加哥” |
[26:07] | “Is perhaps the saddest epigram of all. | “应该是史上最悲伤的警句” |
[26:12] | “The city of broad shoulders | “充满宽厚肩膀的城市” |
[26:14] | is starting to reek like a bloated corpse.” | “如今散发着浮尸的腐臭” |
[26:19] | That’s some vivid imagery. | 这画面也太逼真了 |
[26:21] | Don’t worry, no one knows what an epigram is. | 别担心 没人知道警句是什么意思 |
[26:23] | Yeah, and who reads the culture section anyway? | 是啊 而且谁会看文化专栏 |
[26:26] | Uh, people trying to figure out what they want to do for the weekend. | 想知道周末要干什么的人会看 |
[26:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:30] | – Cancel the party. – Oh, come on, man. | -派对取消 -别这样 |
[26:32] | – This thing’s tomorrow. – Close the bar. | -就是明天了 -把酒吧关了 |
[26:34] | And save whatever money we haven’t spent, | 把我们没花的钱都留着 |
[26:36] | and hope that your big idea blows over | 希望你这个奇思异想过去之后 |
[26:38] | while we still got enough money | 我们还能有足够的钱 |
[26:40] | to afford to keep the lights on. | 不至于连灯都开不起 |
[26:45] | It was a stellar idea. | 你的想法很精彩 |
[26:56] | They still let you in the front door around here? | 他们现在还让你从正门进吗 |
[26:58] | I had to sneak through the back. | 我是从后门进来的 |
[26:59] | You need to be careful. | 你得小心点 |
[27:00] | Herrmann might hand you a Halligan if the bells go off. | 要是警铃响起 赫尔曼可能会给你个铁铤 |
[27:02] | I’d love that, actually. | 其实还挺好的 |
[27:04] | So, what’s up? What can I do for you? | 有什么事 需要我做什么 |
[27:07] | So I brought up the bone marrow thing | 之前跟你说过骨髓移植的事 |
[27:09] | because we have a leukemia patient over at Med | 因为医院里有个白血病患者 |
[27:11] | who’s having trouble finding a genetic match. | 一直找不到匹配的骨髓 |
[27:14] | And I remember Benny saying something once | 我记得本尼有次说过 |
[27:15] | about your family coming from the Telemark region of Norway. | 你们老家是挪威泰勒马克郡 |
[27:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:19] | Yeah, it’s the same with this girl. | 这个女孩也是 |
[27:21] | Look, I know it’s a long shot, but… | 我知道机会不大 但… |
[27:23] | Yeah, I sa–I said I would sign up when I get back, | 我说了 我回来就去测一下 |
[27:25] | – and I will. – Gotcha. | -我会的 -懂了 |
[27:26] | But the clock is ticking on her. | 但她的时间不多了 |
[27:28] | Fast. | 你尽快 |
[27:31] | Clarke, I– | 克拉克 我 |
[27:32] | Look, okay, do what you will with that information. | 反正你知道这事了 怎么做随你吧 |
[27:34] | But if you want to get your blood test, | 但如果你想来验血 |
[27:35] | stop by and I’ll rush it through. | 就来找我 我让医院快点验 |
[27:36] | If not, I understand. No sweat. | 如果不来 我也理解 没关系 |
[27:39] | I’ll let you get back to it. | 我就不打扰你了 |
[27:47] | They thought the “Titanic” was unsinkable. | 人们以为”泰坦尼克号”不会沉 |
[27:50] | Boom! Iceberg. | 结果遇上冰山了 |
[27:53] | This is all hands on deck | 这次大家要一起来 |
[27:56] | and here is how we’re going to salvage this. | 我们要这样挽救这次的事 |
[27:58] | When this shift is over in approximately 37 minutes, | 大概37分钟后 这轮班就结束了 |
[28:03] | Otis, you’re going back to Molly’s | 奥蒂斯 你回莫利酒吧 |
[28:06] | and you’re taking those signs down. | 把那些标语撤下来 |
[28:07] | Stella, you’re going to try to sweet talk your way | 史黛拉 你去跟那些送货商 |
[28:10] | out of any of those deliveries, and me, | 好好说一下怎么退货 而我 |
[28:12] | I am going to stand watch and handle those protesters. | 我去搞定那些过来抗议的人 |
[28:16] | Protesters? There’s not going to be any protesters. | 什么抗议者啊 不会有人来抗议的 |
[28:19] | You don’t get to tell me what there’s not going to be. | 你没资格再推测什么了 |
[28:21] | We’re in this mess because of you. | 这次的祸端都是因你而起 |
[28:25] | Herrmann, people are going to see through that article. | 赫尔曼 人们会看穿那篇报道的 |
[28:28] | Never underestimate the inability of the common man, Kidd. | 永远别低估普通大众的无能 基德 |
[28:32] | You don’t even believe that. | 你都不相信这点 |
[28:36] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambo 61, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[28:39] | vehicle accident, 525 North Racine. | 车祸 北拉辛大道525号 |
[28:41] | This better be a quick one or Molly’s is through. | 最好能快点完事 不然莫利酒吧就完了 |
[29:00] | Silver bullets. You guys okay? | 银弹 你们还好吧 |
[29:03] | Laurie’s not breathing. Help us. | 劳丽没呼吸了 救我们 |
[29:06] | Pin in. Let’s get these doors off. | 有人被困 将车门弄开 |
[29:08] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[29:18] | Hey, Capp, jump up on the roof. | 卡普 跳到车顶 |
[29:20] | Help! I-I-I ca– | 救命 我… |
[29:23] | I-I can’t–I ca– | 我不能… |
[29:26] | Hey, Capp, can you get up there and stabilize his head? | 卡普 你能上去稳定住他的头吗 |
[29:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:35] | You’re all right, you’re all right. | 你没事 你没事 |
[29:38] | Broken tibia. Grab the air brace. | 胫骨骨折 拿气囊护具 |
[29:39] | On it. | 这就去 |
[29:42] | We’re gonna take good care of you. | 我们会救治好你的 |
[29:44] | Hey, Tony, when you get the door off, | 托尼 打开车门时 |
[29:46] | remove the glass. | 清理掉玻璃 |
[29:48] | All right, bud, I want you to stay as still as possible. | 好 兄弟 你得尽量保持不动 |
[29:50] | Ke-Keep your head really– huh? | 头不要动… |
[29:52] | Keith. Keith, is that your name? | 基斯 基斯 这是你的名字吗 |
[29:54] | No, no. Help Keith. | 不是 救基斯 |
[29:59] | Hey, Tony, go check around back. | 托尼 检查一下车里面 |
[30:01] | Got it. | 好 |
[30:07] | We got another victim. | 这里还有一名伤者 |
[30:11] | – You got him? – Yep. | -稳住他的头了吗 -对 |
[30:12] | All right. Hey, buddy, what I want you to do, | 好 兄弟 我要你这么做 |
[30:14] | take all the weight off your forearms. | 手臂别用力 |
[30:17] | – Okay. – How–how’s Keith? | -好 -基斯怎么样了 |
[30:19] | Don’t worry about Keith. Just worry about you right now. | 别担心基斯了 现在顾下你自己 |
[30:21] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[30:22] | – Capp, you got him? – Got it. | -卡普 你稳住他了吗 -稳住了 |
[30:25] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[30:27] | Unconscious, but he’s got a pulse. | 昏迷了 但他还有脉搏 |
[30:29] | Hey, Chief. | 队长 |
[30:31] | We’re going to need another hand over here. | 这里还要一个人帮忙 |
[30:32] | Follow that man over there. | 跟着那边那个人 |
[30:41] | – Got it? – Yeah. | -行吗 -行 |
[30:43] | – We good? – Yeah. | -可以吧 -嗯 |
[30:59] | Ready? Go. | 准备 走 |
[31:02] | Ready? Go. | 准备 走 |
[31:04] | Ready? Go. | 准备 走 |
[31:10] | That’s it. He’s free. | 行了 他能动了 |
[31:15] | All right, hon. This is gonna hurt. | 好了 亲 这个会很痛 |
[31:24] | Lift it. | 抬起来 |
[31:32] | All right, that’s it. Let’s get her out of here. | 好了 这样就行 我们抬她走吧 |
[31:35] | Got it. | 好了 |
[31:38] | Let’s slide this underneath. | 我们把这个从下面滑过去 |
[31:46] | All right. Got it. | 好了 可以了 |
[31:49] | Watch your head. | 小心你的头 |
[31:50] | All right, easy, easy. | 好 轻一点 轻一点 |
[32:11] | We’re through. | 我们好了 |
[32:18] | Clear. He’s clear. | 安全 他安全了 |
[32:25] | Is Keith okay? | 基斯没事吗 |
[32:26] | We got him. He’s probably more worried about you. | 我们救出他了 他可能更担心你 |
[32:29] | – He’s my brother. He’s– – He’s gonna be okay. | -他是我弟弟 他… -他没事 |
[32:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:39] | All right, let’s get some of this glass and debris | 好了 我们把街上的这些玻璃和残骸 |
[32:40] | cleared from the street. | 清理干净 |
[32:46] | Cindy says we need to get to Molly’s ASAP. | 辛迪说我们得尽快去莫利 |
[32:51] | Hey, guys, uh, | 两位 |
[32:54] | do you mind if we go straight to Molly’s from here? | 介意我们直接从这里去莫利吗 |
[32:57] | I can call Ferguson and Smitty and they can meet us there | 我可以打电话让弗格森和斯密提在那里碰头 |
[33:01] | and then they can pick up the rigs. | 然后他们可以把车开走 |
[33:05] | Yeah. | 行 |
[33:06] | All right. All right, everybody, let’s go. | 好了 好了 各位 我们走了 |
[33:09] | – Double time! – Let’s go. | -速度 -走了 |
[33:28] | No protesters, huh? Yeah, we’re cooked. | 还说不会有人抗议 我们惨了 |
[33:31] | Yeah, well, I stand corrected, okay? | 好了 我改正 行吗 |
[33:40] | We got a thirsty crew here. | 这里有一群人渴死了 |
[33:42] | Open up this gin joint! Whoo! | 赶紧开始酒会 |
[33:47] | What is this? | 这是什么情况 |
[33:51] | – Molly’s is on the tour now? – Looks like it. | -莫利成景点了吗 -好像是的 |
[33:54] | When life gives you icebergs, make Negronis. | 如果人生给了你冰山 那就拿来调酒吧 |
[33:58] | What do you think about the common man now, huh? | 现在对普通人有什么看法啊 |
[34:01] | I never lost faith in my people. | 我永远不会对人民失去信念 |
[34:03] | – Uh-huh. – Hey, hey, come on. | -是吗 -来吧 |
[34:05] | Step in, everybody! | 大家请进 |
[34:06] | I will show you where Al Capone drank! | 我带你们看看艾尔·卡彭喝醉的地方 |
[34:11] | Come on, get in there. Let’s go. | 来吧 请进 走了 |
[34:14] | Off duty, rig’s all yours. See you at 48. | 下班 车归你 48小时后见 |
[34:19] | – Thanks, guys. – Hi! | -谢谢你们 -你好 |
[34:20] | – Hey, who’s that? – Hey, you. | -那是谁啊 -你好啊 |
[34:22] | Whoa! Hey there, big fella. | 你好啊 小伙儿 |
[34:25] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[34:29] | Did he just– | 他刚刚… |
[34:31] | Yeah, Daddy, he did. | 是啊 爸爸 他叫了 |
[34:43] | 与我们一起庆祝 你们小区的酒吧 100岁了 | |
[34:47] | Antonio. | 安东尼奥 |
[34:48] | Something told me to take off work and be here today. | 冥冥之中有个声音让我今天翘班来这里 |
[34:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:52] | Okay, so, everybody, | 好了 各位 |
[34:56] | uh, listen. | 听我说 |
[34:58] | 100 of anything is impressive, but, uh, | 所有东西数到100都很不易 但是 |
[35:01] | 100 years for a bar? | 100年的酒吧 |
[35:06] | That is downright magical. | 这绝对是魔法啊 |
[35:09] | Back then, there was no television, | 那时候 没有电视 |
[35:12] | radio, internets, phones. | 广播 网络 电话 |
[35:15] | There was just a neighborhood of hard-working people | 只有一个街区 住着勤劳的人们 |
[35:19] | who needed a place filled with family. | 而这些人需要一个与家人欢聚的地方 |
[35:23] | As long as Capone wasn’t around. | 只有卡彭不在就行 |
[35:27] | That’s what this building is about. | 这正是我们这里的意义所在 |
[35:31] | This place was built on Chicago soil. | 这里是建在芝加哥的土地上 |
[35:36] | And the original soil was, eh, | 芝加哥原来的土地上 |
[35:39] | rough and bloody and full of grit. | 满是暴力流血和砂砾 |
[35:43] | That’s true. | 确实如此 |
[35:46] | But Molly’s… | 但是莫利酒吧 |
[35:51] | Molly’s foundation is-is built on love. | 莫利酒吧是建立在爱的基础之上的 |
[35:56] | Nice work. | 说得好 |
[36:00] | Hey, I don’t care if that’s corny. | 我不管这是不是陈词滥调 |
[36:04] | It’s built on love. | 它就是建立在爱之上的 |
[36:06] | And you can feel it every time you walk in here. | 每次你走进这里时 你可以感觉到 |
[36:14] | So, uh, thank you everyone for coming here today. | 所以 感谢各位今天前来 |
[36:18] | New friends, | 新朋友 |
[36:21] | old. | 老朋友 |
[36:25] | You know, it’s–it’s nice to look back, | 回首一下过去是不错 |
[36:26] | but us, | 但我们 |
[36:29] | we here at Molly’s, | 在莫利酒吧里 |
[36:32] | we always look to the future. | 我们一向勇往无前 |
[36:41] | So here is to the next 100. | 敬我们下一个百年 |
[36:44] | Hear, hear! | 干杯 |
[37:10] | Are you sure about this? | 你们确定吗 |
[37:14] | Never been more sure of anything in my life. | 我从未如此确定一件事 |
[37:17] | Well, if that be the case, | 如果是这样 |
[37:19] | it would be my pleasure to make this official. | 那我很荣幸让你们正式结为夫妻 |
[37:21] | Phew, finally. | 终于 |
[37:24] | Do you have any witnesses? | 你们有见证人吗 |
[37:25] | Oh, we just kinda went on a spur of the moment. | 我们是一时兴起 |
[37:30] | Hey. Did you think you could do this | 你们以为消防队家人不在的情况下 |
[37:32] | without your firehouse family? | 你们可以偷偷结婚吗 |
[37:39] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[37:41] | Welcome to the family, warts and all. | 欢迎成为一家人 真心的 |
[37:43] | Thanks, bud. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[37:44] | You two are the ones who can make this work. | 我就知道你们能成 |
[37:45] | I have no doubt. | 我一点都不怀疑 |
[37:48] | I guess you have your witnesses. | 这下你们有见证人了 |
[37:51] | Now…let’s get you two married. | 现在 来给你们结婚吧 |
[38:20] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[38:31] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[38:33] | I now pronounce you | 现在我宣布你们 |
[38:35] | husband and wife. | 结为夫妻 |
[38:51] | Okay, so can we take this back to Molly’s? | 现在我们能回莫利了吗 |
[38:55] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[38:57] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[39:01] | I’ll get the door. | 我去开门 |
[39:29] | Come on, I want to show you something. | 来 我想给你看点东西 |
[39:32] | Uh, look, I know it was a lot, | 我知道这个要求很过分 |
[39:33] | but the reason I put on the full court press… | 但我之所以步步紧逼 |
[39:39] | is right in there. | 就是因为这个 |
[39:45] | She needs you. | 她需要你 |
[39:49] | You play dirty, Clarke. | 你耍阴招 克拉克 |
[39:51] | I always have. | 我一向如此 |
[39:57] | Look, it’s slim odds you’re a match, | 虽然你匹配的概率很低 |
[39:58] | but if you are, bone marrow donation hurts like hell. | 但如果匹配 骨髓捐献疼得要死 |
[40:03] | You’re going to feel it for months. | 你会疼好几个月 |
[40:08] | Good. | 好 |
[40:15] | God, I hope I can find that ring I almost gave you. | 希望我能找到我差点给你的那枚戒指 |
[40:18] | Well, we found each other. | 我们找到了彼此 |
[40:20] | That’s all that matters. | 这是最重要的 |
[40:25] | Here. | 你来抱 |
[40:30] | Should I…carry you over the threshold? | 我要…把你抱过门吗 |
[40:33] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都不要想 |
[40:46] | What’s your problem, pal? | 你怎么回事 伙计 |
[40:52] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[40:54] | I’m Louie’s father. | 我是路易的父亲 |
[40:56] | And I want him back. | 我想把他要回去 |