时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Everybody, this is my stepson, James. | 大伙儿 这是我继子詹姆斯 |
[00:04] | He’s gonna spend a couple of shifts with us, | 他将跟我们体验几天生活 |
[00:05] | see if the job is right for him. | 看看这份工作是否适合他 |
[00:07] | – How’s he looking? – Truthfully, Chief? | -他情况如何 -说实话 队长 |
[00:09] | I think he’d rather be anywhere but here. | 我觉得他应该很想离开这里 |
[00:12] | – Hey, there. – I am a good girl. | -嗨 -我是个好女孩儿 |
[00:15] | I didn’t kiss a boy until I was 17, | 我的初吻还是在我十七岁的时候 |
[00:17] | – and sex– – Waiting till you get married? | -性爱这方面… -等到你结婚以后 |
[00:19] | No chance in hell. | 不会的 |
[00:27] | So, this guy behind us in line, | 排在我们后面的这家伙 |
[00:30] | he’s making a big show because we’re costing him | 准备发脾气因为我们浪费了他 |
[00:32] | a precious five minutes of his life | 宝贵的五分钟生命 |
[00:34] | ’cause my date here is trying to decide between Rocky Road | 因为这位美女在纠结要选巧克力蛋糕 |
[00:38] | and Cookies and Cream. | 还是奶油曲奇 |
[00:39] | I’m getting ready to confront the guy | 我都准备和那小子吵一架了 |
[00:41] | but before I can… | 结果还没出口… |
[00:43] | This one says. Tell ’em what you said. | 这姑娘就说了 告诉他们你说了什么 |
[00:45] | I-I told him, | 我说 |
[00:47] | “There are 31 flavors, | “有31种口味呢 |
[00:49] | and now I’m gonna sample every one.” | 我要每一种都先尝一遍” |
[00:52] | That is exactly what she’d do. | 真像她会做的事 |
[00:54] | Oh, hey, did you fill in Brett on next weekend’s festivities? | 你和布莱特说了下周的聚会了吗 |
[00:57] | Uh, no. No. | 没有 |
[00:59] | It’s their parents’ anniversary party. | 是他们父母的周年纪念日 |
[01:01] | I’m already roped in. Run while you still can, Sylvie. | 我已经被骗去了 趁还来得及快跑吧 希尔薇 |
[01:04] | Oh, shut up. You’re gonna love it. | 闭嘴 你会喜欢的 |
[01:06] | My parents do it every ten years, | 我父母每个十年纪念日都会办 |
[01:08] | and the whole family comes. It’s– | 家族里的人都会来 真的… |
[01:09] | – It’s great. – I mean, you know, | -很棒的 -我说 |
[01:10] | if you got nothing else to do on a Saturday… | 如果你周六有空… |
[01:14] | I’m gonna have to check my calendar. | 我要去看看我的行程 |
[01:16] | You are so cute. | 你真可爱 |
[01:21] | It’s been great having you around, son. | 你能来真好 儿子 |
[01:23] | – It feels right. – It does. | -感觉很好 -没错 |
[01:27] | Maybe it can be permanent. | 也许可能成我的正职 |
[01:29] | – Come again? – I can tell Mom | -你说什么 -我可以告诉妈妈 |
[01:31] | I wanna finish out my senior year at your house. | 我想在你的局里完成我的学业 |
[01:33] | It’s not that much more of a commute for me, | 对我来说不算辛苦 |
[01:35] | and I don’t mind waking up early. | 早点起床没事 |
[01:36] | Well, that would be nice, but you know your mother. | 那很好 但你了解你妈妈 |
[01:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:40] | But we can just ask her. See what she says. | 但我们可以问问她 看看她怎么说 |
[01:44] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[01:46] | We’ll give it a shot. | 我们试试看 |
[01:48] | All right. | 好 |
[01:50] | Uh, no, seriously. | 说真的 |
[01:52] | Um, what–what is this party? | 到底是什么聚会 |
[01:54] | It’s what I said. | 就是我说的那样啊 |
[01:55] | A celebration of life and love and happiness. | 庆祝生活 爱和幸福 |
[01:59] | Your whole family gawking at me. | 你们全家人都吃惊地看着我 |
[02:01] | Oh, they’re harmless. | 他们没有恶意 |
[02:34] | – You got a sec? – Yeah, what’s up? | -有空吗 -有 怎么了 |
[02:37] | It’s about James. | 是詹姆斯 |
[02:40] | Squad 3, Truck 81, Ambulance 61, | 3号抢险车 81号云梯车 61号救护车 |
[02:43] | – accident, 341 W. Ohio. – To be continued. | -事故 俄亥俄西街341号 -回头说吧 |
[03:08] | Look, the place is chained up. | 这地方是上了锁的 |
[03:10] | I just work the parking lot. | 我在停车场工作 |
[03:11] | I don’t even have a key, | 我没有钥匙 |
[03:12] | but then I saw that. | 但我看到了那个 |
[03:15] | There been some kind of accident? | 发生什么事故了吗 |
[03:17] | I heard kids inside screaming. | 我听到里面有孩子在尖叫 |
[03:20] | Herrmann, bolt cutters. | 赫尔曼 拿断线钳 |
[03:32] | Please, help me. | 救救我 |
[03:35] | Help! | 救命 |
[03:37] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[03:39] | Please. Help me. | 快来人 救救我 |
[03:44] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[03:45] | What happened, bud? | 出了什么事 |
[03:48] | Wiley and I were playing Avengers and… | 怀利和我在演复仇者 |
[03:51] | we jumped. | 我们跳了 |
[03:52] | Wiley? Where’s Wiley? | 怀利 怀利在哪 |
[03:54] | He’s over there. He stopped moving. | 他在那边 他不动了 |
[04:02] | Up there. | 那上面 |
[04:32] | Can you tell me what’s hurting? | 你能告诉我哪里疼吗 |
[04:34] | My–my knees. Is Wiley okay? | 我的膝盖 怀利没事吧 |
[04:39] | They’re gonna get to him. | 他们会救他下来的 |
[04:40] | Wiley! | 怀利 |
[04:43] | I’ll hold him up to get his blood circulating. | 我把他举起来 让他血液流通 |
[04:45] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[05:01] | This foot’s wedged in here good. | 这只脚卡在这里了 |
[05:06] | If the ankle breaks, it breaks. | 如果脚踝断了 那就断了吧 |
[05:08] | He’s not breathing. | 他没呼吸了 |
[05:10] | I got–I got him. | 我接住他了 |
[05:12] | Got him. | 接住了 |
[05:15] | Careful, careful. | 小心点 |
[05:18] | I got him. I got him. | 我接住他了 |
[05:20] | – Mouch. – I got him. | -穆奇 -我接住他了 |
[05:23] | – Okay, got it. – Got it. | -好 接好了 -接好了 |
[05:27] | Watch his head. | 小心他的头 |
[05:40] | Come on, Wiley. | 醒醒 怀利 |
[05:44] | Come on now. | 快醒醒 |
[05:49] | I got him. | 交给我吧 |
[05:57] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[06:01] | Ready? And lift. | 预备 抬 |
[06:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:22] | Nice work. | 做得好 |
[06:24] | You too. | 你也是 |
[06:44] | Hey, Otis. | 奥蒂斯 |
[06:46] | Hey, Kidd. | 基德 |
[06:47] | You got a sec? | 你们有空吗 |
[06:49] | Yeah. | 有 |
[06:50] | – What’s up, Herrmann? – I need a favor. | -怎么了 赫尔曼 -我需要帮助 |
[06:54] | Yeah, anything. | 没问题 |
[06:56] | I like to hear you say that. | 我喜欢听你这样说 |
[06:58] | Okay, so I signed us up | 我帮我们报名了 |
[06:59] | as sponsors for the mud-hundred, all right? | 泥地百米竞赛的主办者 好吗 |
[07:03] | And I need you guys to cover the event. | 我需要你们负责这个活动 |
[07:06] | – The what now? – Uh, it’s some kind of thing | -什么 -就是 |
[07:08] | where you–you run through the mud in the woods or something, | 你跑过森林里的泥地 |
[07:11] | and we’re gonna be handing out Molly’s T-shirts | 我们会分发莫利酒吧T恤 |
[07:13] | ’cause we need as much, you know, | 因为我们如今需要 |
[07:14] | publicity as we can get these days. | 尽可能多的宣传 |
[07:15] | Why aren’t you covering it? | 你为什么不负责呢 |
[07:18] | ‘Cause I’m the brains of the operation, | 因为我是这次活动的头脑 |
[07:20] | and you are the brawn, okay? | 你们是劳力 好吗 |
[07:23] | Make Molly’s proud. | 让莫利酒吧骄傲 |
[07:36] | Hey, Lieutenant? | 副队 |
[07:38] | Yeah, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[07:40] | Something about James? | 跟詹姆斯有关吗 |
[07:42] | I saw him getting dressed today. | 我今天看到他穿衣服了 |
[07:44] | He had bruises all over his body, | 他全身都是淤青 |
[07:46] | and it’s not like he fell, either. | 好像他也不是摔倒了 |
[07:47] | It was like someone had been working him over. | 好像有人打他了 |
[07:49] | Damn. You talk to the Chief? | 该死 你跟队长说了吗 |
[07:52] | I wanted to talk to you first. | 我想先跟你谈谈 |
[07:53] | I mean, he’s 17. You know, if he’s fighting in school, | 我是说他才17岁 如果他经常在学校里打架 |
[07:55] | that explains why he wants to spend so much time here, | 那就正好解释了他为什么想在这儿呆着 |
[07:57] | but I shouldn’t stick my nose in if he’s bonding with Boden | 但是我又不好太去插手他和博登的事 |
[08:00] | and he’s gonna reach out to him on his own. | 毕竟这种事儿得自个儿来 |
[08:02] | Nah, I’ll– | 不 我… |
[08:04] | – I’ll talk to him. – Oh, Chief is gonna notice– | -我会跟他谈的 -队长会注意到… |
[08:06] | James, I mean. Discreetly. | 我是说詹姆斯 我会谨慎的 |
[08:09] | I’ll see what’s up. Go from there. | 看看到底是怎么回事 |
[08:11] | Yeah, okay. That’ll be good. Thanks. | 好的 那就最好了 谢谢 |
[08:17] | Is it too much too soon? | 我们是不是进展的太快了 |
[08:18] | ‘Cause I haven’t even met your parents yet, | 我还没有见过你父母 |
[08:20] | and I’m coming with their son to their anniversary party. | 就跟他们的儿子去参加他们的周年派对 |
[08:23] | – Be honest. – Hey, you don’t wanna come, don’t come. | -说实话 -你要是不想去就不去 |
[08:25] | No, no, no, I-I do wanna come. | 不不不 我想去 |
[08:27] | I just feel like your cousins and aunts and nieces | 我只是觉得你的表亲 姑妈 和侄女们 |
[08:30] | are gonna be like, “Oh, who’s Antonio’s new girl?” | 她们会说 “安东尼奥的新女友是谁呀” |
[08:34] | You kidding? They don’t even know that he got divorced. | 别闹 她们根本都不知道他离婚了 |
[08:37] | What I mean is that we’re– we’re not the kind of family | 我的意思是 我的家人们 |
[08:39] | that’s in each others business. You know? | 不是那种喜欢管别人闲事的人 |
[08:41] | This is a feel-good once-a-decade party. | 这可是次千载难逢的派对啊 |
[08:43] | Everyone’s drunk before 8:30. Trust me. | 相信我 不到八点半 大家都会醉醺醺的 |
[08:47] | Could–could we have a little pre-party? | 那我们能来个小预趴吗 |
[08:50] | Do a little pre-drinking? | 先喝点小酒 |
[08:53] | Uh, thanks. I don’t know. | 谢了 我不知道 |
[08:55] | That date the other night, it felt a little weird to me. | 之前那次 我觉得蛮奇怪的 |
[08:56] | I mean, my partner and my brother, | 我的搭档和我哥哥 |
[08:59] | holding hands, kissy face. | 拉着手在那卿卿我我 |
[09:01] | Well, you–you just said that your family doesn’t | 你刚不是说你的家人不是那种 |
[09:04] | – get up in each other’s business. – Mm, that’s different. | -喜欢管闲事的人吗 -那不一样 |
[09:07] | We’re here for Wiley Lowendowsky. | 我们来找怀利·罗文多斯基 |
[09:09] | He was in an accident. We’re his parents. | 他出事了 我们是他的家长 |
[09:11] | He’s in the ICU. Second floor. | 他在重症监护室 二楼 |
[09:12] | – Take the elevator to your left. – Thank you. | -乘左边的电梯上去 -谢谢 |
[09:15] | Wiley, that’s–that’s the kid | 怀利 就是那个… |
[09:16] | – who was hanging in the warehouse? – Yeah. | -吊在仓库里的孩子吗 -对 |
[09:19] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[09:21] | He went into a coma on the way to Med. | 在送医途中他昏迷了 |
[09:23] | They say he was hanging upside down for too long. | 他们说是因为头朝下吊了太久 |
[09:25] | Cardiac arrest. | 心脏骤停 |
[09:28] | – He gonna make it? – They don’t know. | -他能撑过去吗 -他们不知道 |
[09:31] | – I thought we got him in time. – You did. | -我想我们有及时救他下来 -没错 |
[09:34] | He wouldn’t be alive this long if it wasn’t for you. | 如果不是因为你 恐怕他活不了这么久 |
[09:38] | Keep me posted next time you go on a run. | 下次你去听到消息的话告诉下我 |
[09:42] | Yeah. Of course. | 当然 |
[09:54] | Hell of a call. | 这次出警真够呛 |
[09:56] | Yeah, you guys get those a lot? | 是啊 你们经常这样吗 |
[09:58] | – More than I like. – Kids? | -多的不得了 -跟孩子相关吗 |
[10:00] | Sometimes. Those are the hard ones. | 有时候是 他们都是比较难搞的 |
[10:04] | I don’t know how you guys deal. | 不知道你们是怎么去处理的 |
[10:06] | I wonder that myself. | 我也想知道 |
[10:08] | James… | 詹姆斯 |
[10:11] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[10:13] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[10:16] | I mean in general. | 我是说各方面都好吗 |
[10:24] | I’m good. Really. | 我挺好 真的 |
[10:29] | Squad 3, vehicle accident. 511 S. Desplaines. | 三号抢险车 南迪斯普兰斯街551号发生车祸 |
[10:32] | That’s us. | 该咱们上了 |
[10:45] | 注意 此类车右转弯半径较大 | |
[10:46] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[10:48] | Hey, she came up on me. | 是她撞到了我 |
[10:49] | Women don’t know how to drive. | 女人都不会开车 |
[10:52] | – Tony, jaws. – Right. | -托尼 虎钳 -好的 |
[10:53] | Hey, get back, sir. | 后退 先生 |
[10:55] | Anyone see it? It was her fault. | 有人看到了吗 明明是她的错 |
[10:57] | It was her fault! | 是她的错 |
[11:00] | Back. We need room to work here. | 后退 我们需要空间 |
[11:03] | James, hey. Get him back. | 詹姆斯 让他后退 |
[11:06] | – Yeah, move. – Can you step back, sir? | -快点 -你能后退吗 先生 |
[11:08] | – What? – Give ’em some room. | -什么 -给他们点空间 |
[11:10] | Don’t–don’t tell me what to give ’em. | 别…别跟我说什么给点空间 |
[11:11] | It was that bitch’s fault right there. | 是这贱人自己的错 |
[11:35] | – Enough! – Let go of me– | -够了 -放开我 |
[11:36] | – Get off of him! Enough! – Let go of me! He cut us off! | -放开他 够了 -放开我 他截我们 |
[11:42] | Enough! | 够了 |
[11:44] | Come on. | 冷静 |
[11:46] | Settle down. | 冷静点 |
[11:56] | Okay, easy, easy, come on. | 慢点 慢点 出来 |
[12:06] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:11] | You good? | 你还好吧 |
[12:13] | You good here? | 你还好吧 |
[12:17] | Load back up. | 把东西装回去 |
[12:28] | Not stew. | 又是炖菜 |
[12:30] | Hey, I worked hard on that. | 我做得很努力的 |
[12:32] | Yeah, like you did last time you cooked. | 就跟你上次做的一样 |
[12:34] | – It’s your one thing. – Well, when it’s working. | -你只会这个 -反正能吃 |
[12:36] | – Oh, it’s not. – Then don’t eat it. | -并不能 -那就别吃 |
[12:39] | Hey, you know, the mud run said | 你们俩要是想 |
[12:41] | if you two wanna run the race, it’s wide open. | 参加泥浆赛跑 随时可以 |
[12:47] | Oh, I bet you a mud-hundred dollars | 我跟你赌泥百块 |
[12:49] | – I kick your ass on that trail. – What? | -你绝对跑不过我 -什么 |
[12:51] | – No. – 50 on Otis. | -得了吧 -五十块赌奥蒂斯 |
[12:54] | I’ll take that bet. | 接受你的赌注 |
[12:57] | Well, then, um… | 那好吧… |
[13:00] | I’ll see you at the starting line. | 那就起跑线见吧 |
[13:03] | Prepare | 准备好 |
[13:04] | to get dirty. | 脏起来 |
[13:09] | Eh, don’t forget to give out T-shirts. Hmm? | 别忘了发应援衫 |
[13:20] | Yeah, I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[13:23] | You are not gonna believe this one. | 你绝对不会信的 |
[13:26] | The department is sending over recipe recommendations | 局里发来了推荐菜谱 |
[13:28] | – for healthier food options. – Yeah? | -让我们选择更健康的食物 -是吗 |
[13:31] | Some new initiative from the Health and Human Services | 健康人权服务的新提案 |
[13:34] | to reduce waistlines and boost energy. | 为你们减脂增加活力 |
[13:38] | What’d you tell ’em? | 你怎么和他们说的 |
[13:39] | I asked if they were gonna send someone over to cook it too | 我问他们能不能顺便派人来帮我们做菜 |
[13:41] | ’cause ain’t no one here putting kale in anything. | 这儿的人连煮个甘蓝都不会 |
[13:46] | I do something for you, Kelly? | 有什么事吗 凯利 |
[13:52] | You got a read on James? | 你注意詹姆斯了吗 |
[13:55] | He mention anything about trouble at school or anything? | 他有提到学校里出什么事之类的吗 |
[14:00] | What’re you getting at? | 你想说什么 |
[14:03] | Cruz saw him changing out. | 克鲁兹看到他换衣服 |
[14:05] | Said he had bruises on him. | 说他身上有伤痕 |
[14:06] | Then at a call, two idiots got into it | 然后出勤时 两个笨蛋打起来了 |
[14:09] | and James’ reaction was… | 詹姆斯的反应… |
[14:14] | Scared. | 很害怕 |
[14:15] | It’s probably nothing. | 可能没什么 |
[14:17] | Did jump off fast, | 的确过一会就没事了 |
[14:19] | but… | 但是… |
[14:24] | Thanks for looking out. | 谢谢你关心他 |
[14:26] | Always, Chief. | 一向如此 队长 |
[14:39] | – A red tie. – Excuse me? | -红色领带 -不好意思 |
[14:43] | Are you the, uh, firefighters who helped my boy? | 你们是救了我儿子的消防员吗 |
[14:45] | Wiley. | 怀利 |
[14:48] | Yes, uh… | 是的… |
[14:51] | We were on scene. Um… | 我们是去过现场 |
[14:54] | how’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[14:56] | Well, he’s hanging in there. | 他还在抢救 |
[14:58] | My wife says I’m a nervous wreck, | 我妻子说我紧张过头了 |
[15:00] | and to take a walk to get some air. | 需要出来走走 放松一下 |
[15:04] | I didn’t know where to go. | 我不知道能去哪里 |
[15:11] | So I wanted to get you guys something. | 就想着给你们送点东西 |
[15:14] | Show our appreciation for what you did. | 感谢你们所做的一切 |
[15:17] | You didn’t have to do that. | 不必如此的 |
[15:20] | Did you, uh–you see him? | 你 你有看到他 |
[15:23] | Before he, uh… | 在他… |
[15:25] | before they, uh– | 在他们… |
[15:26] | I gave him CPR. | 我给他做了心肺复苏术 |
[15:28] | He was breathing when the medics arrived. | 医护人员来的时候 他还有呼吸 |
[15:31] | Did he say anything? | 他有说什么吗 |
[15:33] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[15:36] | I told him– | 我就跟他说 |
[15:38] | we told him never to play in there, | 我们让他不要在那里玩 |
[15:39] | but he–he’s got this imagination as big as the sky. | 但他的想象力总是天马行空 |
[15:43] | Hey, it’s not your fault. | 你无须自责 |
[15:46] | Kids are kids. | 孩子就是这样 |
[15:47] | They don’t think beyond what they’re doing | 他们在事发当时 |
[15:49] | in the present moment. | 不会多想自己的行为 |
[15:53] | Well, I just wanted, uh, to thank you again. | 我只想 再次对你们表示感谢 |
[15:57] | What you guys do, | 你们所做的一切 |
[15:59] | nobody knows | 除非自己体会到 |
[16:01] | until it happens to them. | 否则谁也不知道 |
[16:10] | That breaks my heart. | 我心都碎了 |
[16:23] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[16:25] | Warehouse rescue. | 那个仓库救援行动 |
[16:30] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[16:33] | Did I not move fast enough? | 我行动是不是还不够快 |
[16:37] | Did I not hold him up high enough? | 我是不是举得还不够高 |
[16:41] | Did I do too many compressions? | 我按压是不是做太多了 |
[16:43] | Not enough compressions? I– | 还是说做得不够呢 我… |
[16:44] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[16:46] | I was there. You were unstoppable. | 我当时在场 你一直在努力 |
[16:49] | You didn’t quit until that kid was breathing. | 直到那个孩子有了呼吸 你才停下来 |
[16:53] | Anything that happened after that | 此后发生的任何事情 |
[16:55] | has nothing to do with our rescue. | 都与我们的救援无关 |
[17:05] | He’s in a coma. | 他现在昏迷不醒 |
[17:14] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[17:56] | Heard you had a rough one yesterday. | 听说你昨天一天过得很不容易 |
[17:59] | Seems like there’s a lot of rough ones. | 看来这里工作不易 |
[18:01] | Some shifts more than others. | 有的出勤会比其它出勤更不易 |
[18:04] | I like this. | 我喜欢这样 |
[18:05] | I like it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[18:06] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[18:08] | The guys here. | 这里的人 |
[18:10] | What you all do… | 你们所做的一切 |
[18:13] | it makes a difference. | 都有着积极意义 |
[18:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:21] | Hey, can you drop me off at home | 你能送我回家吗 |
[18:22] | so I can start getting ready? | 我好早点开始准备 |
[18:23] | And then you can go get the dry cleaning. | 然后你可以去拿干洗的衣服 |
[18:25] | You’re gonna start getting ready now? | 你要现在就开始准备了吗 |
[18:26] | The party’s in 12 hours. | 派对12小时后才开始呢 |
[18:29] | – Aww, you sweet, sweet man. – What? | -你真可爱 -怎么了 |
[18:32] | I know you think this is all just as natural as sunshine, | 我知道你觉得一切都是自然而然的 |
[18:35] | but there is heavy lifting to be done. | 但还是有很多重活要做的 |
[18:37] | Anything else while I’m out? | 还需要我给你带什么吗 |
[18:40] | Oh, I wouldn’t be opposed to flowers and chocolates. | 有花和巧克力的话也不错 |
[18:43] | I thought we were giving your parents | 我们不是要给你的父母 |
[18:44] | that gift certificate. | 那张礼品券吗 |
[18:46] | Not for them, babe. | 不是给他们的 宝贝 |
[18:49] | If neither of ’em finishes, bet’s off. | 如果他们俩没人跑完 打赌就取消 |
[18:52] | Oh, I’m gonna finish. Don’t you worry. | 我会跑完的 别担心 |
[18:55] | Have you done this before? | 你以前跑过吗 |
[19:00] | I’m gonna change my bet to 200. | 我要把赌注提到200块 |
[19:02] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[19:04] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:13] | – Hi. – Aww, so sweet. | -你好 -真贴心 |
[19:15] | Are those for me? | 花是给我的吗 |
[19:17] | I was down the street picking up some flowers for Gabby | 我正好去街那头帮加比买花 |
[19:18] | and thought I’d just stop in, | 想着顺路过来 |
[19:20] | see how that patient, Wiley, is doing. | 看看那个病人怀利怎么样了 |
[19:21] | The kid from the warehouse accident. | 就仓库事故送来的那孩子 |
[19:25] | He… | 他… |
[19:26] | He passed away last night. | 他昨晚去世了 |
[19:33] | I’m so sorry. | 非常遗憾 |
[19:34] | No, no. | 没事 |
[19:35] | – Maggie? – Yeah? | -玛吉 -什么事 |
[19:36] | Dr. Halstead needs you upstairs. | 霍尔斯特德医生在楼上找你 |
[19:37] | Copy. | 收到 |
[19:40] | You did all you could. | 你尽力了 |
[19:44] | And you gave the family a chance to say good-bye. | 也给了他家人告别的机会 |
[19:49] | – Thanks. – Okay. | -谢谢你 -没事 |
[20:16] | – How many? – Hey, um… | -您有几人 -你好 |
[20:18] | Wallace? | 华莱士 |
[20:23] | Shonda. | 朗达 |
[20:25] | Is there someplace that we could, uh… | 我们找个地方… |
[20:28] | talk? | 聊聊吗 |
[20:30] | I didn’t realize you were in the restaurant business. | 我还不知道你干餐饮业了 |
[20:33] | It’s Todd’s. He owns the place. | 是托德的 他是店主 |
[20:35] | I just help out with the books. | 我只是帮他记账 |
[20:37] | That’s the new boyfriend. | 他是你的新男友吗 |
[20:38] | Well, it’s more than that. We moved in together. | 不止 我们已经住在一起了 |
[20:41] | Yeah, I heard. I’m happy for you. | 是 我听说了 真替你高兴 |
[20:43] | – That’s great. – He’s great. | -那很棒 -他人很好 |
[20:45] | Treats me like a human being. | 把我当人看 |
[20:49] | Listen. About Jimmy. | 听着 詹姆斯的事 |
[20:52] | He’s saying that he wants to finish out his senior year | 他说他想住在我们家 |
[20:54] | under our roof. | 直到高中毕业 |
[20:58] | Well, to be honest with you, he’s barely at home these days, | 说实话 他这些天基本都不在家 |
[21:00] | barely talks to me, so… | 也不跟我说话 所以… |
[21:03] | maybe some time with you is what he needs. | 或许跟你住段时间也是好事 |
[21:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:11] | You must be Wallace. | 你一定就是华莱士了 |
[21:14] | Todd Preston. | 托德·普莱斯顿 |
[21:16] | Just wanted to introduce myself, | 我就是向来自我介绍一下 |
[21:17] | see if I can get you a glass of something | 看看你要不要喝点什么 |
[21:19] | or some cheesy bread. | 或者吃点奶酪面包 |
[21:21] | – No, thanks. – Okay. | -不用了 谢谢 -好吧 |
[21:23] | – Need anything, babe? – We’re good. | -你要什么吗 宝贝 -不用 |
[21:24] | Hmm, all right. Then I’ll leave you two to it. | 好 那你们继续聊 |
[21:30] | Anything else? | 还有其它事吗 |
[21:35] | You ever hear of James in any trouble at school? | 你听说过詹姆斯在学校惹事吗 |
[21:37] | His grades are As and Bs, | 他的成绩一直都是AB |
[21:39] | and he hangs out with a pretty tame group of boys. | 一起玩的朋友们也都很老实 |
[21:41] | – What did he tell you? – Nothing. | -他跟你说了什么 -没什么 |
[21:42] | I’m just trying to wrap my head around the timing of all this. | 我只是在想整件事时机真是凑巧 |
[21:46] | Well, when you wanna be straight with me, | 等你想跟我开诚布公了 |
[21:48] | we can talk about what’s best for James. | 我们再来聊怎样对詹姆斯最好吧 |
[21:51] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[22:05] | Hey. Okay, these | 好了 这对… |
[22:08] | or these? | 还是这对 |
[22:13] | Which ones do you want me to say? | 你想让我说哪一对 |
[22:14] | I don’t know. I want you to tell me the truth. | 我怎么知道 我想让你说实话 |
[22:17] | First ones. | 第一对 |
[22:19] | Or the second ones. | 或者第二对吧 |
[22:20] | Yeah. | 好 |
[22:22] | Oh, my gosh, you are gonna love my cousins Rochelle and Joelis, | 天啊 你一定会喜欢我的表兄妹罗谢尔和乔利斯的 |
[22:25] | my mom’s sister’s kids. | 他们是我姨的孩子 |
[22:27] | They are hilarious. | 超搞笑的 |
[22:29] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 |
[22:33] | Nothing. Sorry. | 没什么 不好意思 |
[22:35] | Dry cleaners was a nightmare is all. | 就是让干洗店给烦的 |
[22:36] | Well, you’ll forget about that | 等你见到那两个傻蛋之后 |
[22:38] | the minute you meet these idiots. | 你就会忘记这茬了 |
[22:39] | – Here, zip me up, baby. – Yep. | -帮我拉下拉链吧 -好 |
[22:43] | – Oop, there you go. – Ooh, baby. | -好了 -亲爱的 |
[22:45] | Okay, now I want you to get in the shower, | 好了 现在快去洗澡 |
[22:46] | and make sure that you lift the window | 别忘了把窗户打开 |
[22:48] | so that the steam doesn’t fog up the mirror. | 免得雾气蒙了镜子 |
[22:52] | Yep. | 好 |
[23:04] | Antonio! | 安东尼奥 |
[23:05] | – Hey, sis. – Hi. | -妹子 -嗨 |
[23:07] | Guys, wow. | 你们好啊 |
[23:09] | – Smashing. – Working it. | -真美啊 -必须的 |
[23:12] | Nice. | 不错啊 |
[23:14] | Hey, did you talk to Mom tonight? | 你今晚跟咱妈说过话吗 |
[23:16] | Uh, no. Why? | 没有啊 怎么了 |
[23:17] | Because she called, I called back, | 她给我打了电话 我回过去 |
[23:18] | she didn’t answer. Seemed upset. | 可她没接 感觉好像心情不好 |
[23:19] | She’s always like that in the run up to this thing. | 她每次一到这时候都会这样 |
[23:21] | At the 30 year, I came early to drop off flowers | 30年纪念的时候 我提早过去给她送花 |
[23:23] | and she was… | 她当时… |
[23:24] | She was vacuuming the floor herself. | 自己在清理地板 |
[23:29] | – Take your seat everyone! – Hey, let’s go sit down. | -各位请坐 -我们去坐下吧 |
[23:31] | – Take your seat. – Okay. | -坐吧 -好 |
[23:38] | All right, settle in. | 请各位就坐 |
[23:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[23:45] | Now, uh, what we have here tonight | 今晚 我们齐聚一堂 |
[23:47] | is 40 years | 来庆祝 |
[23:50] | with the love of my life, | 我与我的此生挚爱的40周年纪念 |
[23:53] | and we’re so grateful | 我们很感谢各位 |
[23:55] | that you are here to celebrate with us. | 来到这里与我们一同庆祝 |
[23:58] | My wife, Camila, | 我的妻子 卡米拉 |
[23:59] | as many of you know | 正如你们很多人知道的那样 |
[24:02] | has been my rock, | 一直在支持着我 |
[24:05] | my salvation, | 拯救了我的灵魂 |
[24:07] | my… | 还… |
[24:13] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[24:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:21] | We were gonna hold off, uh, you know, | 我们本来是想推迟一些再说的 |
[24:23] | so that you all could enjoy yourselves tonight. | 好让你们可以好好享受一下今晚 |
[24:26] | – Ramon. – No, no, it has to be said. | -拉蒙 -别拦我 我一定要说 |
[24:29] | Camila and I… | 我和卡米拉… |
[24:32] | are getting divorced. | 要离婚了 |
[24:40] | Uh, and I want you all to know | 我希望大家知道 |
[24:41] | that this was a mutual decision. | 这是我们共同的决定 |
[24:44] | – It was not! – More or less. | -才不是 -差不多是吧 |
[24:46] | What the hell is this? | 你在搞什么 |
[24:48] | Uh, just, uh, take it easy, Antonio. | 放轻松 安东尼奥 |
[24:50] | Easy? | 放轻松 |
[24:51] | You’re embarrassing yourself. Embarrassing Mom. | 你这是在给自己 给妈妈找难堪 |
[24:53] | Por favor, you can spare me | 拜托 你就别再给我们 |
[24:56] | and everyone here the lecture. | 讲这些大道理了 |
[24:59] | Party’s over. Everybody get out, | 派对结束了 所有人都出去 |
[25:00] | so I could talk some sense into my father, | 我要劝我爸恢复理智 |
[25:02] | who seems to have lost his mind! | 因为他很明显已经疯了 |
[25:04] | Look at Ma! Apologize right now! | 你看看妈 立刻道歉 |
[25:07] | I apologize for nothing! | 我不道歉 |
[25:12] | Come on. | 妈的 |
[25:15] | Antonio! | 安东尼奥 |
[25:17] | Stop! Hey, come on! | 住手 别闹 |
[25:19] | Antonio! | 安东尼奥 |
[25:20] | – Come on, come on, come on. – Stop. | -你来啊 -住手 |
[25:32] | Ga–Gabby. | 加 加比 |
[25:44] | Antonio and Brett got your mom upstairs to her room, | 安东尼奥和布莱特送你妈回楼上房间了 |
[25:47] | your dad’s at the bar, plastered, | 你爸在酒吧 烂醉如泥 |
[25:50] | and everyone else has left. | 其他人都走了 |
[25:52] | Except one of your cousins, | 你一个亲戚还没走 |
[25:54] | who I’m pretty sure is making a doggie bag | 他好像要把桌上的猪肉 |
[25:56] | out of the charcuterie. | 打包带走 |
[26:03] | Talk about being blindsided. | 真是晴天霹雳 |
[26:06] | They handled it terribly. | 他们的做法确实不好 |
[26:08] | I’m their daughter. You know? | 我可是他们的女儿 你懂吗 |
[26:11] | You’d think my mom would pick up the phone. | 我还以为我妈会接我电话呢 |
[26:13] | She knew you had your own thing going on with Louie. | 她知道你跟路易之间的事也不好处理 |
[26:15] | – I’m sure it was- – That’s no excuse, Matt. | -我觉得… -这不算借口 马特 |
[26:17] | I know. I–I’m not speaking for them. | 我知道 我不是帮他们说话 |
[26:19] | I– | 我 |
[26:25] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[26:26] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:28] | Whatever you need from me, I’m here. | 无论你需要什么 我都陪着你 |
[26:33] | All right? | 知道吗 |
[26:55] | Who won? | 谁赢了 |
[26:56] | He did. I think he’s part mole. | 他赢了 他真是属鼹鼠的 |
[27:00] | A W is a W, baby! | 愿赌服输 |
[27:02] | Whoo! Yeah, it is! | 没错 |
[27:04] | – Aw, look I’m sorry. – Why? | -对不起 -怎么能这样 |
[27:09] | Hey, hey, no, don’t touch anything in here. | 别碰这里的任何东西 |
[27:12] | I just got this place steam cleaned | 我刚用蒸汽清洁过 |
[27:14] | to the tune of 500 simolies. | 现在一尘不染 |
[27:16] | Stay away. Go. | 不许乱碰 快走 |
[27:20] | Well, um… | 这个嘛… |
[27:21] | You’re really not gonna like this. | 我有个坏消息要告诉你 |
[27:30] | Come on in, guys! | 快进来吧 |
[27:38] | First rounds on me, mud-runners! | 第一轮酒我请 各位泥浆跑者 |
[27:42] | No… | 不… |
[27:44] | Mud run, mud run! | 泥浆跑 泥浆跑 |
[27:47] | Mud run! | 泥浆跑 |
[27:51] | I believe you owe me two. | 你似乎还欠我点东西 |
[27:54] | Thanks for volunteering us. | 谢谢你帮我们报名 |
[27:59] | Have a seat, Rorschach. | 请坐 罗夏克 |
[28:05] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[28:08] | What’re you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[28:17] | Look, I wanted you to know that Donna and I, | 我想告诉你 我跟唐娜… |
[28:20] | we have talked… | 聊过了 |
[28:22] | And… | 我们… |
[28:24] | we would be very happy if you stayed with us | 非常希望接下来的学年 |
[28:26] | for the rest of the school year. | 你能跟我们住一起 |
[28:29] | That’s–that’s great. Yeah. | 太好了 |
[28:31] | Um, what about Mom? | 那妈妈呢 |
[28:32] | Ah, she’ll come around. | 她会想通的 |
[28:35] | But this house, it has rules, | 不过住在这里要守规矩 |
[28:37] | and one of those rules is, | 其中一个规矩就是 |
[28:40] | we speak honestly with each other. | 彼此之间坦诚相待 |
[28:42] | Yeah, I understand. | 我懂 |
[28:44] | Good. | 这就好 |
[28:45] | So… | 那… |
[28:49] | What’s going on with the bruises, James? | 那些瘀青是怎么回事 詹姆斯 |
[28:53] | – The bru– the bruises? – Yeah. | -淤青吗 -是的 |
[28:59] | Look, James. | 听着 詹姆斯 |
[29:01] | If someone’s giving you a hard time at school, | 如果有人在学校找你麻烦 |
[29:02] | I wanna know about it. | 你得告诉我 |
[29:04] | We wanna know about it. | 你得告诉我们 |
[29:09] | – It–it’s– – Come on, James. | -就是… -说吧 詹姆斯 |
[29:11] | No secrets. | 没有秘密 |
[29:18] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[29:20] | Uh, there’s a stairwell they forgot to salt. | 有个楼梯间 他们忘记撒盐了 |
[29:22] | Runs at the back of the school. | 我们在学校后面那里跑 |
[29:24] | Uh, I bit it hard | 我跑得太猛 |
[29:25] | and I fell | 摔倒了 |
[29:27] | halfway down the stairs in front of everybody. | 在大家面前摔下了楼梯 |
[29:32] | It was–it was so embarrassing. | 丢死人了 |
[29:49] | Okay then. | 好吧 |
[30:12] | I, uh… | 我… |
[30:16] | I didn’t fall down the stairs. | 我没摔下楼梯 |
[30:25] | Someone hit me. | 有人打了我 |
[30:28] | More than once. | 不止一次 |
[30:31] | Wh– | 什… |
[30:33] | someone from school? | 学校里的人吗 |
[30:37] | No. | 不是 |
[30:39] | Not at school. | 不是学校里的人 |
[31:07] | No! No! | 别 别 |
[31:09] | No! | 别 |
[31:11] | No, no! | 别 别 |
[31:13] | No! | 别 |
[31:18] | You’re suspended, Wallace. | 你被停职了 华莱士 |
[31:20] | Conduct unbecoming of a firefighter. | 原因是职业操守不当 |
[31:23] | He was beating on my stepson, Steve. | 他对我继子家暴 史蒂文 |
[31:26] | 17-year-old boy. Couldn’t defend himself. | 17岁的男孩 都没法保护自己 |
[31:28] | I understand, and so does the department. | 我懂 局里也懂 |
[31:30] | Which is why you’re only suspended for one shift. | 所以你只被停职一轮班而已 |
[31:46] | Wallace… | 华莱士 |
[32:03] | Okay, listen up. | 大家都听好了 |
[32:05] | I’m filling in for Chief Boden today. | 我今天替博登队长代班 |
[32:07] | He’s been suspended… | 他被停职了 |
[32:08] | – What? – Aw, come on! | -什么 -不是吧 |
[32:10] | For one shift. | 就一轮班 |
[32:13] | And we got a job to do and we’re gonna do it. | 我们还有职责在身 必须履行 |
[32:15] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[32:18] | That’s it. Dismissed. | 就这样 散会 |
[32:30] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[32:33] | In a fog. | 迷茫中 |
[32:35] | I think Antonio’s trying to get back into fighting weight | 我觉得安东尼奥想重回临赛体重 |
[32:37] | so he can kick his old man’s ass in the ring. | 好让他在拳击场上痛扁他爸了 |
[32:40] | No, I’m not exaggerating. | 我没夸张 |
[32:41] | That’s actually what he said he was gonna do. | 他就这么说的 他会这么做 |
[32:45] | You hear from the chief? | 有队长的消息吗 |
[32:46] | Left him a text message. | 我给他发了短信 |
[32:48] | Told him we’re throwing him a suspension party. | 跟他说我们要给他办个停职派对 |
[32:50] | No excuses. | 不能找借口 |
[32:51] | He hasn’t responded. | 他还没回我 |
[32:55] | I wanted you to know, | 我想让你知道 |
[32:56] | um, you were right. | 你说得对 |
[32:58] | I– I had a really nice time last night. | 我昨晚过得很开心 |
[33:11] | I’m sorry you had to see that. | 很抱歉让你看到了那一幕 |
[33:13] | Oh, it’s fine. | 没事的 |
[33:15] | You should come to a Brett family reunion in Fowlerton | 你该来福勒顿参加布莱特家的聚会 |
[33:17] | if you wanna see a real horror show. | 那样你才能看到真正的恐怖秀 |
[33:24] | It’s just that my parents… | 只不过我父母… |
[33:29] | So what am I supposed to do– | 所以我该怎么办 |
[33:32] | Truck 81, Ambulance 61, | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 |
[33:34] | man down from unknown causes, | 一名男子因不明原因昏倒 |
[33:36] | 907 S. Laramie. | 拉勒米大街907号 |
[33:47] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[33:48] | We’re filling up the truck. | 我们正在装车 |
[33:49] | George lost his footing and fell in. | 乔治失足掉了进去 |
[33:51] | We tried pulling him out, but that stuff is like quicksand. | 我们想拉他出来 但那东西就跟流沙似的 |
[33:54] | You guys try emptying the chute? | 你们试过放空溜槽是吗 |
[33:55] | Yeah, it just kept sucking him down. | 是的 那样他陷得更深 |
[33:57] | All right, let’s take a look. | 好的 我去看看 |
[34:03] | Hey, George, right? | 乔治 对吗 |
[34:12] | George, hold on. | 乔治 坚持住 |
[34:18] | I can’t. I– | 我不行了 我… |
[34:19] | Oh…God. | 天呐 |
[34:21] | I-I can–I can’t. | 我…我不…我不行了 |
[34:24] | Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[34:30] | Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[34:32] | I can’t. I can’t. | 我不行了 我不行了 |
[34:35] | I can–I can’t. | 我不…我不行了 |
[34:36] | I ca–I ca– | 我不…我不… |
[34:40] | I can’t. | 我不行了 |
[34:42] | Got you. | 抓到你了 |
[34:44] | You’re not dying on me. | 有我在你不会死 |
[34:59] | George? Stay with me, buddy. | 乔治 保持清醒 哥们 |
[35:03] | I can’t. | 我不行了 |
[35:07] | Can’t breathe. | 他没法呼吸 |
[35:09] | We gotta clear this grain faster. | 我们得赶紧清空这些谷物 |
[35:13] | George… | 乔治 |
[35:17] | Stay with me, George. | 保持清醒 乔治 |
[35:19] | Herrmann, faster. | 赫尔曼 快点 |
[35:21] | Got it. | 收到 |
[35:32] | Okay, get him out. | 好了 拉他出来 |
[35:37] | On my count. | 我数三下 |
[35:38] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[35:42] | Yeah, come on. | 好了 来吧 |
[35:58] | Got him. | 行了 |
[36:15] | Suffocation victim. | 窒息患者 |
[36:16] | BP’s normal, heart rate’s normal. | 血压正常 心率正常 |
[36:18] | Crepitus on his chest. | 胸腔有杂音 |
[36:19] | We got him. Four is open. | 交给我们 四号室开着 |
[36:22] | Um, I’m gonna get us some extra sheets. | 我去拿一点报告纸 |
[36:25] | Yeah, I’m gonna finish the report. | 好的 我来写报告 |
[36:30] | Hey, how’s Matt doing? | 马特怎么样 |
[36:33] | He’s fine. Why? | 他挺好啊 怎么了 |
[36:35] | Seems like he took that little boy’s death hard. | 他好像很不能接受那个小男孩的死 |
[36:39] | Sorry, what are we talking about? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[36:40] | The little boy, from the warehouse accident. | 那个小男孩 仓库意外那个 |
[36:44] | He didn’t make it. | 他没挺过去 |
[36:46] | Matt came by and brought some “get well” flowers, | 马特来过 带了点祝康复的花 |
[36:48] | but the kid was gone. | 但那孩子已经走了 |
[36:52] | I figured he told you. | 我以为他跟你说了 |
[36:54] | N–uh, no. He didn’t. | 没…没有 他没说 |
[36:58] | When was this? | 什么时候的事 |
[36:59] | Saturday morning. | 周六早上 |
[37:12] | May I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[37:15] | Yeah. | 请进 |
[37:18] | I swear I didn’t know what he was doing. | 我发誓 我不知道他的所作所为 |
[37:23] | What Todd was doing… he hid it from me. | 托德的所作所为…他一直瞒着我 |
[37:28] | Maybe I was too blind to see it. | 也许我就是眼瞎才没看到 |
[37:33] | Frankly, I don’t know which is worse. | 说实话 我不知道哪件事更糟 |
[37:37] | I left him. | 我离开了他 |
[37:39] | As soon as he came clean, I-I left out the door. | 他一跟我坦白 我就离开了那里 |
[37:42] | – And I am never looking back. – Good. | -我头都没回 -很好 |
[37:47] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[37:51] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 真的抱歉 |
[37:54] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay, it’s okay. | -真的很抱歉 -没事 没事 |
[37:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:01] | – I’m okay. – James… | -我没事 -詹姆斯 |
[38:05] | – You gonna stay with Grandma? – Mm-hmm. | -你要跟外祖母一起住吗 -嗯 |
[38:09] | Maybe I’ll stay with Mom, make sure she’s okay. | 我还是去跟妈妈一起住吧 确保她没事 |
[38:13] | Yeah. Of course. | 好 去吧 |
[38:23] | – I want a re-match. – No way. | -我想重赛 -不可能 |
[38:26] | No way any more muddy morons are coming into my bar. | 我才不会再让全身沾满泥的白痴进酒吧来 |
[38:29] | I just got it cleaned up. | 到时候还得我打扫 |
[38:30] | Oh, what–we made money and you know it. | 我们赚到钱了 你知道的 |
[38:32] | We didn’t even break even. | 收支平衡都没达到 |
[38:33] | Go look at the cleaning bill. | 你去看看清洁费用就知道了 |
[38:35] | I’ve been drinking free for a week. | 我已经喝了一周的免费酒了 |
[38:37] | – Yeah, you have. – Right, see what I mean? | -没错 -明白我的意思了吗 |
[38:39] | This place has been more cold than hot lately. | 最近我们酒吧生意一点都不好 |
[38:41] | I’m afraid to even pull out the books. | 我担心我们都快赤字了 |
[38:43] | Uh, you were the one that bet against me, right? | 是你跟我打赌的 对吧 |
[38:45] | My mistake. | 我错了 |
[38:46] | Oh, hey, are you guys doing the Polar Plunge this year? | 对了 你们今年参加极地冬泳吗 |
[38:49] | I just saw a flier and it says it’s for charity, so… | 我刚看到海报了 说是为了慈善 所以… |
[38:53] | I’m part penguin. | 我是属企鹅的 |
[38:54] | Oh, I’m all polar bear. | 我还属北极熊呢 |
[38:56] | – Oh, really? Hmm. – Mm-hmm. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[38:58] | You know, what mi padre said? Ask me. | 你知道我的牧师说什么吗 你问我 |
[39:01] | What’d your padre say? | 你的牧师说什么 |
[39:03] | “Should’ve done it 30 years ago.” | 30年前就应该做了 |
[39:06] | I did the math. | 我算了一下 |
[39:07] | There’s no way I’m telling Gabby that one. | 我绝不会告诉加比这件事 |
[39:09] | Good choice. | 选择很对 |
[39:10] | I don’t even–my old man’s on wife number…I lost track. | 我不…我老爸都娶了…我都数不过来了 |
[39:14] | Forty years… that’s a good run. | 40年 也算可以了 |
[39:19] | You ever gonna settle down, Kelly? | 你想过安定下来吗 凯利 |
[39:21] | Married to the job. | 我跟工作结婚了 |
[39:28] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[39:32] | Chief. | 队长 |
[39:33] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[39:35] | Working my way back to normal. | 正在努力回归正常 |
[39:37] | – James? – Typical. | -詹姆斯呢 -一如既往 |
[39:39] | More worried about his mom than himself. | 不过现在我更担心他妈妈 |
[39:42] | Yeah. He’s a good kid. | 好吧 他是个好孩子 |
[39:45] | Hey, if he ever wants to ride along with us, | 如果他想加入我们 |
[39:47] | he’s more than welcome on Squad 3. | 那三号救援队欢迎他 |
[39:49] | I’ll tell him. | 我会告诉他 |
[39:50] | But right now, I need to drink. | 但现在我需要喝一杯 |
[39:53] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:53] | Chief drinks on me tonight. | 今晚队长的酒我请了 |
[39:56] | Got it covered. All right. | 交给我 没问题 |
[39:57] | – Everybody, put it in the boot. – Put it in the boot. | -各位 放靴子里吧 -放靴子里 |
[39:59] | – I already donated. – Boot. | -我已经捐过了 -靴子 |
[40:01] | No, you didn’t! | 明明没有 |
[40:02] | – Just because you don’t believe me… – There you go. | -你不信我不代表… -给你 |
[40:12] | Hey, tried calling. You okay? | 我给你打电话了 你没事吧 |
[40:27] | You knew that boy died. | 你知道那个男孩死了 |
[40:30] | And you were more worried about making sure | 可你却还更担心我是不是 |
[40:32] | that I had a good day. | 过得开心 |
[40:42] | That’s what we do. Lift each other up. | 我们就是如此 彼此激励 |
[40:46] | You’ve done that for me a million times. | 你为我那样做过无数次 |