时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Susan Weller, political consultant | 苏珊·维勒 政治顾问 |
[00:03] | I think you’ve got a national future ahead of you | 我认为你在全国也大有前途 |
[00:04] | and I can get you there. | 我很乐意帮你成功 |
[00:08] | I know you’re going over that day in your head. | 我知道你一直在想那天的事 |
[00:10] | Your brother made a choice to go back in. | 你哥哥自己选择回到楼里 |
[00:12] | I made a choice to let him. | 我选择让他进去了 |
[00:13] | And it got him killed. | 因此才会害死他 |
[00:15] | Be honest with yourself, Matt. | 对自己诚实一点吧 马特 |
[00:16] | I want something that you don’t. | 我想要的 你不想要 |
[00:17] | I’m ready, and you’re not. | 我准备好了 你却没有 |
[00:19] | I’m trying. | 我在努力了 |
[00:20] | I’m gonna do what’s right for Louie, | 我要做对路易有益的事 |
[00:21] | and that starts with giving him a home | 首先就是让他拥有一个家庭 |
[00:23] | where he feels incredibly wanted. | 让他觉得这个家是想要他的 |
[00:25] | Now I know exactly what’s going on. | 我才明白到底是怎么回事 |
[00:27] | I am done. | 我真的受够了 |
[00:28] | Leave! Get the hell out of here! | 滚 滚出去 |
[01:12] | Kelly? Hey. | 凯利 |
[01:16] | Kelly? | 凯利 |
[01:33] | Good morning, sunshine. | 早安 帅哥 |
[01:35] | Morning. | 早安 |
[01:41] | You have no coffee. | 你竟然没有咖啡 |
[01:43] | I’m trying to kick caffeine. | 我在努力摆脱咖啡因呢 |
[01:45] | How many cups a day do you have at the station? | 你在局里的时候一天喝几杯 |
[01:46] | Well, it’s right there. | 在那里应该喝 |
[01:48] | So–what am I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[01:50] | I’m gonna sleepwalk my way in. | 我会梦游着去上班的 |
[02:11] | Stella, this is Dr. Charles over at Chicago Med. | 史黛拉 我是芝加哥医院的查尔斯医生 |
[02:15] | I would like you to be aware | 我要告诉你的是 |
[02:16] | that Grant left the hospital tonight | 格兰特今晚离开了医院 |
[02:19] | without being discharged. | 他是私自离开的 |
[02:20] | I have no idea what his state of mind is. | 我不知道他精神状况如何 |
[02:22] | I don’t want to alarm you. | 我也不想吓到你 |
[02:24] | I just want you to be aware, okay? | 但你需要知道一下 好吗 |
[02:43] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[03:16] | Aw. I don’t want to leave him. | 我不想离开他 |
[03:18] | Yeah. He’s amazing. | 是 他太棒了 |
[03:21] | You’re amazing, | 你也很棒 |
[03:23] | changing a life. | 改变了他的人生 |
[03:27] | We don’t have to make any decisions right now | 我们现在不用做什么 |
[03:29] | about us. | 关于我们的决定 |
[03:36] | – I know, I know. – Let’s go. | -好吧 -我们要走了 |
[03:37] | Come on, big guy. | 走吧 小伙子 |
[03:41] | Hey! There he is! | 看看谁来啦 |
[03:46] | All right, | 好了 |
[03:46] | you ready to hang out with a bunch of maniacs? | 准备好和一群小疯子去玩了吗 |
[03:48] | The only maniac is leaving to go to work. | 要去工作的那个才是小疯子 |
[03:51] | Come on inside, Louie. | 进去吧 路易 |
[03:52] | I made you zoo pancakes. | 我给你做了动物园野餐煎饼 |
[03:55] | – I’ll see you in just one sleep, okay? – Okay. | -我很快就来接你 好吗 -好的 |
[04:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:02] | – Of course. – Good-bye. | -没事的 -再见 |
[04:03] | – Good-bye. – Go inside! Go! | -再见 -快进去 |
[04:07] | Come on, kids. | 来吧 孩子们 |
[04:08] | Can you get the door? | 能帮忙开门吗 |
[04:09] | Your wife’s a saint for helping us out, Herrmann. | 你妻子人太好了 赫尔曼 |
[04:11] | Don’t worry about it, no. | 别客气 |
[04:13] | It’s a great thing what you’re doing, | 你收养了这个小家伙 |
[04:15] | fostering this little guy. | 才是做了一件大好事 |
[04:21] | What? | 什么 |
[04:23] | This family thing… | 家庭什么的… |
[04:25] | it looks good on you. | 和你们很配 |
[04:34] | Brett, you seen Jimmy? | 布莱特 看到吉米了吗 |
[04:36] | Um, he’s in the locker room, changing. | 他在更衣室换衣服 |
[04:52] | Hey, Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[04:53] | Chief. | 队长 |
[04:56] | You didn’t show up for the badge dedication | 你没来参加你哥哥的 |
[04:59] | for your brother. | 纪念仪式 |
[05:01] | It was too much, too fast. | 时间太短 我无法承受 |
[05:04] | Understood. | 明白 |
[05:06] | You just let me know if there’s anything that I can do. | 如果需要我帮什么忙就告诉我 |
[05:12] | Engine 51, Squad 3, Truck 81, | 51号水罐车 3号抢险车 81号云梯车 |
[05:14] | Ambo 61: school bus accident. | 61号救护车 校车事故 |
[05:16] | – School bus. – 5103 West Pershing. | -校车 -西佩兴街5103号 |
[05:34] | Swear to God, it wasn’t my fault. | 我对天发誓 这不是我的错 |
[05:35] | The truck–I smelled something burning back here, | 卡车 我闻到了后面有东西烧了起来 |
[05:37] | then, suddenly, boom. | 然后突然就爆炸了 |
[05:39] | Get silver bullets on this truck! | 准备对这辆卡车发射银弹 |
[05:40] | – On it. – This way. | -这就去 -这边 |
[05:43] | The piston blew and went right through | 活塞爆炸了 穿过了 |
[05:44] | the side of this school bus. | 校车的这一侧 |
[05:46] | Coming through! | 借过 |
[05:47] | – Make way. – Please, please, hurry. | -让一让 -请快一点 |
[05:49] | There’re two boys stuck inside. | 有两个小男孩被困在里面 |
[05:51] | Get these kids out of the street. | 带孩子们离开街上 |
[05:53] | Over by the sidewalk. Out of the street– let’s go! | 来人行道 离开街上 走吧 |
[06:03] | Hang on. We’re gonna get you out of here. | 坚持住 我们会救你们出去的 |
[06:18] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[06:19] | Two kids trapped by a piston rod, | 两个孩子被活塞杆卡住了 |
[06:21] | hydraulic fluid explosion. | 液压机液体爆炸 |
[06:23] | Hey, look out! | 小心 |
[06:28] | Let’s get some water on this! | 先牵水管灭火 |
[06:32] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:34] | Yes. Yeah. | 没事 |
[06:39] | Extrication tools! | 救援工具 |
[06:41] | – Cruz, Capp, grab the wizzer saw and some cutters. – Let’s go! | -克鲁兹 卡普 拿上转锯和剪钳 -走吧 |
[06:44] | – And the Sawzall too. – All right, on it. | -还有电锯 -好 这就去 |
[06:48] | Main, I’m gonna need at least two more ambos here. | 总部 至少还需要两辆救护车 |
[06:58] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[06:59] | His clavicle’s broken. | 他的锁骨断了 |
[07:02] | Hey-hey-hey, easy, easy. You got to be still, okay? | 放松 放松 你得保持不动 好吗 |
[07:05] | – What’s your name? – Luca. | -你叫什么 -卢卡 |
[07:06] | Cool name, Luca. You got to trust me | 这名字不错 卢卡 你得相信我 |
[07:08] | that we’re gonna get you out of here, okay? | 我们会救你出去的 好吗 |
[07:10] | But you have to stay really, really still. | 但你得保持不动 |
[07:15] | He can’t breathe. | 他无法呼吸了 |
[07:16] | We need to slide this thing backward to get him out. | 我们得把座位往后滑 救他出来 |
[07:17] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[07:18] | Pull. | 拉 |
[07:20] | – Stop, stop! – What? | -停下 -怎么了 |
[07:22] | His clavicle’s an inch away from his carotid! | 他的锁骨离颈动脉只有一英寸了 |
[07:25] | We need to do this, Gabby. | 我们必须这样做 加比 |
[07:29] | Be brave, all right, Luca? | 勇敢点 好吗 卢卡 |
[07:31] | Here, you take my hand. | 抓着我的手 |
[07:32] | You squeeze as hard as you can, okay, hon? | 尽全力握着 好吗 亲爱的 |
[07:34] | Squeeze as hard as you can. | 尽全力握着 |
[07:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:38] | Otis, Cruz, Capp, on my count. | 奥蒂斯 克鲁兹 卡普 听我指挥 |
[07:41] | One, two, three–up! Up! | 一二三 抬 |
[07:50] | Got him. | 好了 |
[07:51] | You’re tough as hell, you know that? | 你很坚强 知道吗 |
[07:53] | Okay, Luca, we’re gonna cut you out now. | 卢卡 我们要切断这根铁棍了 |
[07:55] | Put this on. | 穿上 |
[08:08] | Over here! | 这边 |
[08:14] | – Take care of him. – We got him. | -照顾好他 -好的 |
[08:45] | Dr. Charles? | 查尔斯医生 |
[08:46] | Stella, I got your message. | 史黛拉 我收到了你的信息 |
[08:49] | So you’re saying that Grant was in your apartment uninvited? | 你是说格兰特不请自来去了你的公寓吗 |
[08:54] | Yeah, I found his hospital bracelet on the floor, | 是啊 我在地板上找到了他的医院手环 |
[08:56] | but he was gone before I got home. | 但我回家前他就走了 |
[08:58] | Listen, just as a precaution, | 以防万一 |
[09:00] | I’ve contacted Chicago PD. | 我联系了芝加哥警局 |
[09:02] | – Oh, I don’t– – Just a precaution, Stella. | -我不 -只是以防万一 史黛拉 |
[09:05] | Truth is, we don’t know how he’s gonna behave | 事实是 我们不知道他会作何表现 |
[09:07] | because he doesn’t know how he’s gonna behave. | 因为他自己都不知道 |
[09:09] | You know, delusion | 妄想 |
[09:11] | can be a little unpredictable that way. | 可能有些难以预测 |
[09:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:20] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[09:28] | Um, so… | 那个… |
[09:31] | Grant checked himself out of Chicago Med and… | 格兰特自己出院了… |
[09:38] | was in my apartment at some point. | 某个时候来到了我的公寓 |
[09:41] | While we were there? | 我们在那的时候 |
[09:43] | I’m not sure, but I think so. | 我也不确定 但我觉得是的 |
[09:44] | When were you gonna tell me? | 你打算什么时候告诉我 |
[09:46] | I didn’t want it to be a thing between us. | 我不希望我们因此而产生冲突 |
[09:49] | I mean, he doesn’t matter. | 他没什么大不了的 |
[09:50] | Stella, he’s crazy, and you’re blind to it. | 史黛拉 他是疯子 你对此视而不见 |
[09:54] | Maybe I am, but… | 也许我的确是 但… |
[09:56] | he’s just a confused junkie half-assed musician. | 他只是一个迷惘的半吊子吸毒音乐人 |
[10:00] | I mean, he wouldn’t hurt a fly. | 他连苍蝇都舍不得杀 |
[10:01] | Maybe so, but you can’t just brush this off. | 也许是吧 但你不能就当这事没发生过 |
[10:04] | – CPD’s looking for him. – Good. | -芝加哥警局在找他 -很好 |
[10:09] | Can we just… | 我们能… |
[10:10] | go about things normally, please? | 让一切恢复正常吗 拜托你 |
[10:13] | Listen, you hear from him, you tell me. | 你要是有他的消息 就告诉我 |
[10:14] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[10:18] | Good? | 行了吗 |
[10:25] | – Chief? – Hey, Jimmy. | -队长 -吉米 |
[10:26] | What can I do for you? | 有什么需要帮助的 |
[10:36] | I’d like to be transferred back to Truck. | 我想调回云梯队 |
[10:39] | Oh, I see. | 我知道了 |
[10:41] | – Well– – I went to Ambulance | -好吧 -我想留在51队 |
[10:42] | when I wanted to be part of 51, but now– | 就去开救护车了 但现在… |
[10:48] | I signed up to be a firefighter. | 我想成为一名消防员 |
[10:49] | That’s where I could do the most good. | 那样我才能发挥最大的作用 |
[10:50] | That is where I belong. | 我属于那里 |
[10:52] | – Jimmy, look– – Please. | -吉米 听着 -求你了 |
[10:55] | Chief, it’s important. | 队长 这很重要 |
[11:00] | Look, you mentioned earlier, | 听着 你之前说过 |
[11:03] | you weren’t ready to take your brother’s badge. | 你还没准备好接过你哥哥的警徽 |
[11:05] | “Too much, too fast,” is what you said. | 你当时说”时间太短 我无法承受” |
[11:08] | Now, I can’t help but think that what you’re going through | 我认为你所经历的事也许会影响 |
[11:10] | might affect your actions in a crisis situation. | 你对紧急情况的应对 |
[11:14] | So that’s a no? | 所以这是拒绝的意思吗 |
[11:15] | That’s just my gut reaction, | 这只是我的直觉 |
[11:19] | but I promise you I’ll consider it. | 但我保证我会考虑的 |
[11:37] | What you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[11:37] | Firefighting blog. | 消防博客 |
[11:39] | They have the funniest true stories in here. | 这上面有好多搞笑的故事 |
[11:41] | Send me the link. | 把链接发给我 |
[11:42] | There’s one about a chief in California | 有一则是说加利福尼亚的一个局长 |
[11:44] | who tried to get the whole house to eat vegetarian. | 想让整个消防局的人都变成素食主义者 |
[11:46] | Oh, yeah? How’d that work out? | 是吗 成效如何 |
[11:47] | They covered his office in bacon, floor to ceiling. | 他们把他的办公室铺满了培根 从地板到天花板 |
[11:54] | Check it out: | 你看 |
[11:56] | firehouse fiction. | 消防局小说 |
[11:57] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[11:58] | – What’s that? – “Some like it hot: | -什么东西 -《热辣情缘 |
[12:00] | bodice-ripping romance stories set in a firehouse.” | 发生在消防局的爱情故事》 |
[12:03] | Yes, please. Let’s read that out loud. | 没错 大声读出来 |
[12:05] | Let’s not. | 还是别了吧 |
[12:07] | Lieutenant Casey. | 凯西副队 |
[12:09] | A, uh, Susan Weller came by while you guys were out on the call. | 你们出勤时 一个叫苏珊·维勒的人来过 |
[12:13] | She said she’d come back. | 她说她待会再回来 |
[12:14] | Thanks for the heads-up, Connie. | 谢谢你告诉我 康妮 |
[12:20] | Who’s that? | 谁啊 |
[12:22] | A political consultant working for Casey. | 凯西手下的政治顾问 |
[12:24] | I think I left my iPad in the car. | 我好像把我的平板落在车里了 |
[12:26] | I’m just gonna go grab it. | 我去拿一下 |
[13:05] | Jus– | 你… |
[13:07] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[13:09] | Yeah, no, I’m– I’m fine. | 没 我没事 |
[13:11] | I just, uh, | 我只是… |
[13:13] | just left this in my car. | 把这个落在车里了 |
[13:26] | “Her hand grabbed the hose. | “她的手抓住软管 |
[13:28] | “It was charged, ppened pulsing with energy | “通电的软管在她手里颤动 |
[13:30] | “Like a starving animal, | “像饥渴的野兽 |
[13:31] | barely contained by its unbreakable chains.” | “勉强被牢固的锁链固定着” |
[13:34] | The hose or the animal? | 是说水管还是动物 |
[13:36] | I’m gonna be sick. | 我快要吐了 |
[13:37] | “The firehouse was quiet except | “消防局非常安静” |
[13:38] | for the beating of Genevieve’s heart.” | “只能听到吉纳维芙的心跳声” |
[13:40] | We really don’t have to hear the whole– | 其实不用全念 |
[13:42] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[13:44] | – Keep reading, Brett. – “Just then, | -继续念 布莱特 -“这时” |
[13:45] | “Genevieve’s lesbian ambulance partner, | “吉纳维芙的女同搭档” |
[13:47] | “Melissa Jay, arrived. | “梅丽莎·杰 进来了” |
[13:49] | “‘The temperature is scorching outside,’ | “‘外面太热了'” |
[13:51] | she said, dabbing her sweaty brow with a lacy cloth.” | “她说 一边用蕾丝布巾擦着额头的汗” |
[13:54] | Wait a second. What’s Genevieve’s last name? | 等等 吉纳维芙姓什么 |
[13:57] | Lawson. | 罗森 |
[14:00] | So… | 所以 |
[14:01] | the paramedics | 医护队员 |
[14:04] | are Lawson and Jay? | 是罗森和杰 |
[14:05] | And the lieutenant is banging | 而副队却在衣帽间 |
[14:07] | the chief’s assistant in the coatroom? | 跟队长助理上床 |
[14:09] | Wait, that means that someone in this house… | 等等 也就是说这里有人… |
[14:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:21] | It ain’t me. | 不是我 |
[14:25] | Proceed. | 继续 |
[14:27] | “The steam in the shower began to rise.” | “浴室的蒸气逐渐蔓延” |
[14:35] | You look lost, kiddo. | 你似乎有心事 孩子 |
[14:38] | Tell me how you do it. | 告诉我你是怎么做到的 |
[14:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:46] | Do what? | 什么事 |
[14:49] | Put your love for your kids aside | 抛下对自家孩子的担心 |
[14:50] | and run into a burning building. | 跑进一座座着火的建筑 |
[14:54] | That was different for me today; | 今天我感觉很不一样 |
[14:56] | Having Louie just… | 有了路易… |
[14:58] | makes it different. | 情况不一样了 |
[15:01] | You just discovered the hardest part | 你正在经历这份工作中 |
[15:03] | of this job for any… | 最难的部分… |
[15:05] | any of us, mothers…or fathers. | 无论是对母亲 还是父亲 |
[15:12] | You want to know what I think on | 你想不想知道报警铃响起时 |
[15:13] | when the bells go off? | 我都在想什么 |
[15:15] | That there’s a family out there | 我会想 有一个家庭 |
[15:19] | and they’re just like mine. | 与我的家庭一样 |
[15:20] | And they’re counting on me | 可他们遇到了危险 |
[15:23] | to help them. | 需要我的帮助 |
[15:25] | It’s what I signed up for. It’s why I do this. | 这是我加入消防队的初衷 是我的使命 |
[15:28] | But Casey and I are running into the same burning building, | 可是我跟凯西每次都是同时出任务 |
[15:32] | and–and sometimes things go wrong, | 任务有时候会出状况 |
[15:34] | and if they do, then Louie’s… | 如果出事了 路易… |
[15:37] | alone again. | 就又一个人了 |
[15:39] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[15:40] | I mean, I got Cindy the rock at home, | 虽然无论如何 辛迪在家里 |
[15:42] | no matter what. | 是我的坚强后盾 |
[15:43] | I get it, trust me, I– | 但我明白 相信我… |
[15:48] | We’re gonna do some drills. | 准备训练 |
[15:50] | All right, I’ll be right there, Lieutenant. | 好 马上过去 副队 |
[16:00] | Come here. | 来 |
[16:05] | You are a great firefighter | 你是个优秀的消防员 |
[16:06] | and you are a great mother. | 也是个称职的母亲 |
[16:13] | You got this. | 你能搞定 |
[16:16] | All right? | 好吗 |
[16:25] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[16:27] | Nozzle over the parapet wall and spanner in. | 水管跨过墙 扳手拿手里 |
[16:32] | Alderman Casey? | 凯西议员 |
[16:36] | Hey. Susan. | 苏珊 你来了 |
[16:39] | Is there a place we can talk? | 方便借一步说话吗 |
[16:44] | Yeah, yeah. Um… | 当然可以 |
[16:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:49] | Everyone re-bed the hose and do it again. | 把水管收回去 再来一次 |
[16:52] | Don’t forget, three-point contact at all times. | 别忘了 永远要三点接触 |
[16:58] | This way. | 这边请 |
[17:00] | I just want to express to you– | 我想对你说 |
[17:03] | to say to you–that I | 亲口告诉你 |
[17:06] | really, really regret my behavior in Springfield. | 斯普林菲尔德的事 我真的非常后悔 |
[17:08] | – Susan- – No, it needs to be said. | -苏珊 -不 我必须说出来 |
[17:10] | I am both personally and professionally | 我做出这种事 |
[17:13] | embarrassed I let that happen. | 于公于私都很尴尬 |
[17:14] | It’s forgotten. Really. | 我已经忘了 真的 |
[17:19] | My biggest regret, though, | 但我最后悔的 |
[17:21] | is that I might have poisoned the water between us. | 是我或许让我们之间的关系变质了 |
[17:24] | I think you have a very promising political future– | 我认为你的政治前途很光明 |
[17:27] | – Susan. – Yes. | -苏珊 -是 |
[17:30] | I was confused. | 我之前很迷惑 |
[17:32] | I told you my future was up in the air. I was wrong. | 跟你说我的前途不定 我错了 |
[17:36] | For now, I–I think it’s best if I just | 现在 我觉得自己最好 |
[17:38] | concentrate on being a firefighter, | 还是专心当消防员 |
[17:41] | among other things. | 除了其它事情 |
[17:45] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:47] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[18:23] | I just got a text from Grant. | 格兰特刚刚发短信给我 |
[18:24] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[18:26] | “I want to apologize for causing you so much pain. | “我想为对你造成的痛苦道歉 |
[18:29] | “I’m sorry you spent so much time worrying about me. | 抱歉让你担心我这么久 |
[18:31] | “My friend, Ben Arend, said I can stay with him, | 我朋友本·阿伦德说我可以和他住 |
[18:33] | so I’m heading there to get my life right.” | 所以我去洗心革面了” |
[18:34] | Spelled correctly and everything. | 每个词都拼对了 |
[18:37] | – And you know him? – I met him once. | -你认识那人吗 -见过一次 |
[18:39] | But he’s a great guy, solid dude. | 但他人很好 很靠谱 |
[18:42] | He’s on the wagon himself. | 自己就在戒瘾 |
[18:44] | So this is good news. | 那这是好消息了 |
[18:46] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[18:56] | Thank you, Connie. | 谢谢 康妮 |
[18:58] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我吗 |
[18:59] | Yes, I wanted you to know that | 是 我想告诉你 |
[19:01] | I have given careful consideration | 我仔细考虑了 |
[19:04] | to your offer to move back to Truck 81. | 你调回云梯队的申请 |
[19:07] | And I’ve determined that | 并且我决定 |
[19:10] | you’re not ready. | 你还没准备好 |
[19:12] | You’re just not, Jimmy. | 你没准备好 吉米 |
[19:14] | I need you to prove that you can handle following orders, | 我需要你证明你能听从命令 |
[19:16] | that your head is in the right space to | 你的头脑清楚 |
[19:18] | manage a life-or-death situation. | 处理得了生死局面 |
[19:22] | Now, I believe that you will be a firefighter again, | 我相信你能再次成为消防员 |
[19:25] | just on my timetable, not yours. | 不过要等我觉得行了才行 不是你说了算 |
[19:49] | I love meatballs. | 我喜欢吃肉丸 |
[19:52] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[19:53] | I’d like to speak with you again in my office. | 我需要你再去办公室跟我聊聊 |
[19:54] | Yeah, I’m gonna finish my dinner. | 是 等我吃完晚餐 |
[19:56] | Don’t push me. | 别逼我 |
[20:00] | – Maybe later, Chief. – Damn it, Borrelli! | -等会儿吧 队长 -可恶 布罗利 |
[20:02] | If you don’t get in my office right now– | 如果你不马上来我办公室… |
[20:04] | You got my brother killed! | 你害死了我哥哥 |
[20:05] | I’m gonna have your badge for that, I promise you! | 我一定要让你免职 我发誓 |
[20:12] | You are suspended until further notice. | 你被停职了 等待通知 |
[20:15] | I’m not taking orders from you. Nobody should. | 我不听你的命令 没人该听 |
[20:19] | Walk out that door, Borrelli, | 离开消防队吧 布罗利 |
[20:22] | or I swear to God | 否则我发誓 |
[20:25] | I will put you through it. | 我会把你赶出去 |
[20:43] | You all know what he did. | 你们都知道他做了什么 |
[21:19] | Chief? | 队长 |
[21:20] | He filed an official grievance against me. | 他提交了对我的正式申诉 |
[21:22] | He’s demanding an investigation into how I handled the call | 要求调查有关他哥哥的那条命令 |
[21:24] | that claimed his brother. | 我是否处理得当 |
[21:25] | He wants my bugles. | 他想撤我的职 |
[21:26] | Kid’s a little prick. | 那小子是个混蛋 |
[21:29] | You handled it the only way it could’ve been handled, Chief. | 那是你当时能下的唯一命令 队长 |
[21:37] | Thanks. I’ll be fine. | 谢谢 我没事 |
[21:41] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 行了 没事 |
[22:05] | You love being a firefighter, don’t you? | 你喜欢当消防员 是吗 |
[22:08] | You love it, and you’re great at it. | 你很喜欢 也很在行 |
[22:10] | Yeah, I’ve always loved it, | 是 我一直都喜欢 |
[22:12] | and sometimes I’m pretty good at it, yeah. | 有时做得也不错 是 |
[22:14] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[22:15] | No reason. | 我就说说 |
[22:17] | You have a reason for everything. | 你从来不会随便说说 |
[22:21] | Him. | 他 |
[22:28] | You’ve worked so hard to get where you are. | 你万分努力才取得今天的成就 |
[22:30] | And that’ll never be taken away from me. | 这份成就不会从我身上抹去 |
[22:34] | You know I love you | 你知道的 我爱你 |
[22:36] | and I’ll support you no matter what you do. | 不管你做什么决定 我都会支持你 |
[22:38] | I know, Matt. | 我知道 马特 |
[22:40] | That’s why I love you too. | 所以我也爱你 |
[22:55] | I didn’t wake the little guy, did I? | 我没吵醒小家伙吧 |
[22:56] | Oh, no. He’s out like a light. Come in. | 没有 他睡得像头小猪 进来吧 |
[22:59] | You can’t have too many toys, right? | 玩具再多也不为过 对吧 |
[23:02] | You want a beer? | 来杯啤酒吗 |
[23:02] | No, I’m good, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[23:06] | Listen, I-I want to say something, | 听着 我有话想说 |
[23:08] | and, uh, I just want you to hear me out. | 我希望你们能耐心听我说 |
[23:12] | There’s a better place for Louie. | 路易有更好的地方待 |
[23:17] | Back at the apartment. | 就在公寓里 |
[23:19] | You guys can’t be tiptoeing around here | 你们不可能在接下来的十年里 |
[23:20] | for the next ten years whenever he needs to take a nap. | 只要他睡觉 你们就踮着脚走路吧 |
[23:23] | You all need your privacy. | 你们也需要自己的空间 |
[23:26] | What are you gonna do? | 你想做什么 |
[23:27] | I’m–I’m pretty resilient. | 我适应能力很强的 |
[23:29] | You took me in when I was on my ass, | 你们在我无家可归的时候收留了我 |
[23:31] | and I’ve never forgotten that. | 我从未忘记这份恩情 |
[23:33] | So I think it’s time that I returned the favor | 我觉得我是时候滚蛋了 |
[23:35] | by getting the hell out of there. | 还了你们这份恩情 |
[23:37] | Thank you, Kelly. | 谢谢你 凯利 |
[23:45] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[24:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:13] | The main firefighter’s nickname is “Manimal” | 消防员主人公的绰号叫曼尼马[人兽] |
[24:17] | because he’s half-man, half-animal in the sack– | 因为他在床上半人半兽 |
[24:20] | Not–that’s not e–that– | 不 那根本不是 |
[24:21] | that–that’s ridiculous. | 这太离谱了 |
[24:23] | “Mouch.” | 穆奇 |
[24:25] | Man-couch. | 人 沙发[音同] |
[24:28] | First of all, I’m pretty sure | 首先 我很确定 |
[24:29] | “Manimal” is a copyright violation. | 曼尼马侵犯了版权 |
[24:31] | Second of all, he’s married to a police sergeant. | 其次 他和一位警长结婚了 |
[24:34] | Keep your voice down. | 小声点 |
[24:39] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[24:41] | I write under the nom de plume | 那篇同人是我以 |
[24:44] | “Cyrus Mayberry,” Okay? | 塞勒斯·梅波利这个笔名写的 好吧 |
[24:46] | What of it? | 那又怎么了 |
[24:48] | You have a great… honesty to your writing. | 你对你的作品 十分坦诚 |
[24:52] | I do? | 是吗 |
[24:54] | Here’s the thing, Manimal. | 是这样的 曼尼马 |
[24:56] | You need a feminine flair to your work. | 你的作品需要一点女性视角 |
[25:01] | Imagine if Genevieve leaned into Manimal | 想想看 如果吉纳维芙靠向曼尼马 |
[25:05] | and said something like, um… | 然后说… |
[25:11] | Uh, yeah–yeah. | 好 好 |
[25:12] | Uh–y–uh–yes. | 知道了 |
[25:15] | Yeah, between you and me, | 你知我知 |
[25:17] | there isn’t a trashy romance novel I haven’t read. | 没有我没看过的三流言情小说 |
[25:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[25:21] | So what do you say | 所以你觉得 |
[25:24] | we write together | 我们一起创作 |
[25:26] | and go get published? | 然后把它发表了怎么样 |
[25:31] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[25:50] | I think we found our author. | 我觉得我找到作者了 |
[25:59] | Chief, got a moment? | 队长 有时间吗 |
[26:01] | Sure. What’s up? | 当然 怎么了 |
[26:05] | I know you’re short a paramedic this shift, | 我知道你这次轮班缺一名医护人员 |
[26:07] | and it just so happens that I used to be one. | 碰巧我原来就是干这个的 |
[26:10] | Truck will be fine a woman short today. | 少一名女消防员 云梯队今天也没问题 |
[26:13] | Let me on ambo till this Jimmy thing blows over. | 吉米的事情平息之前 让我去救护车吧 |
[26:16] | Well, I was afraid to ask. | 我都没好意思问你 |
[26:17] | I know what being on Truck means to you. | 我知道能进云梯队对你意味着什么 |
[26:19] | Well, you don’t have to ask. | 你不必问我 |
[26:23] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[26:37] | I hear tell that, you know, you’re moving out | 我听说你要搬出来 |
[26:39] | so that Dawson and Louie can move together into Casey’s place. | 让道森和路易一起搬到凯西的住处 |
[26:43] | No secrets around here. | 这地方藏不住秘密啊 |
[26:45] | All right, look, | 听着 |
[26:47] | the apartment above my garage is all fixed up. | 我车库上面的公寓都修好了 |
[26:50] | So, I mean, if you want, uh, you know, | 所以如果你想 |
[26:53] | you and I could work out a number | 我们可以商量个价钱 |
[26:54] | that could work for both of us and– | 让大家都满意 |
[26:57] | I think I’m gonna look around. | 我还是到别处找找吧 |
[26:59] | Suit yourself, all right? | 随你高兴吧 |
[27:01] | But you’ll never need an alarm clock again, | 但你搬到我那儿 就再不需要闹钟了 |
[27:04] | not with my kids around. | 我家孩子闹腾啊 |
[27:06] | Yeah, that’s a hell of a sales pitch, Herrmann. | 这个条件开得”太诱人”了 赫尔曼 |
[27:08] | Ambulance 61: man down from stabbing. | 61号救护车 有人被刺伤 |
[27:10] | 17 South Canal Street. | 运河南街17号 |
[27:11] | Are you kidding me? Brett and Dawson together again? | 不是吧 布莱特和道森又成搭档了啊 |
[27:14] | Only if I drive today. | 但今天必须让我开车 |
[27:15] | Shay wouldn’t let me near the wheel. | 如果夏伊活着 都不会让我碰方向盘 |
[27:17] | Oh, have at it, sister. | 来吧 妹子 |
[27:22] | 1978-2014 | 莱斯利·伊丽莎白·夏伊 |
[27:40] | – What do we got? – Stabbed. | -什么情况 -刺伤 |
[27:42] | Of course, nobody saw anything. | 当然 没目击者 |
[27:44] | – Out of the way! – All right, back up! | -别挡道 -退后 |
[27:46] | Back up, guys! Back up! Back up! | 退后 各位 退后 |
[27:51] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[27:51] | Corey. Help–help me. | 科里 救我 |
[27:56] | Yo. You gonna do something or not? | 你们到底要不要治疗了 |
[27:58] | Hey, take it easy. | 别激动 |
[27:59] | What you gonna do, drop me? | 你能怎么样 弄死我吗 |
[28:02] | – Donut man? – What? | -傻条子 -你说什么 |
[28:04] | All right, Corey, we’re gonna stabilize you, okay? | 好 科里 我们要将你固定住 |
[28:07] | It’s deep, but lungs sound good. | 伤口很深 但肺部听起来正常 |
[28:08] | Abdominal pads. | 腹部护垫 |
[28:09] | – We need to stop the bleeding. – Yeah. | -我们得把血止住 -对 |
[28:11] | – Yo, I said do something! – Back up, mind your business. | -我说了赶紧治疗 -退后 管好自己 |
[28:13] | You’re just standing there. Help him out. | 你就在这儿干站着 帮帮他 |
[28:14] | – Step back! – Man, help ’em out! | -退后 -去帮忙啊 |
[28:16] | I said do something! | 我让你帮忙 |
[28:18] | – Step back! – Do something! | -退后 -去帮忙 |
[28:19] | He’s crashing. | 他不行了 |
[28:27] | Hey, Corey, stay with me. | 科里 保持清醒 |
[28:29] | Step back; mind your business. | 退后 管好你自己 |
[28:30] | No, you step back, man. | 你退后吧 |
[28:31] | – We got you. – Help ’em out! | -有我们在 -去帮忙 |
[28:36] | – Do something! – Step back! | -去帮忙 -退后 |
[28:37] | No, I ain’t stepping back! | 我才不退后 |
[28:38] | – Stop the bleeding. – Yeah. | -止住血 -好 |
[28:40] | Yo, I said do something! | 我让你去帮忙 |
[28:42] | – You just standing there– – Yo, yo, yo, back up! | -你就干站着 -各位 退后 |
[28:44] | Come on. Everybody take a big breath. | 别这样 大家都冷静下 |
[28:46] | Back up. | 退后 |
[28:48] | – Antonio? – Let ’em do their job. | -安东尼奥 -让医务人员救人 |
[28:54] | – Thank you. – No problem. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[28:56] | Antonio, help us get him in the rig. | 安东尼奥 帮我们将他抬上车 |
[28:57] | Yeah. All right, back up. | 好 退后 |
[28:58] | Give ’em room. Give ’em room. Come on, guys. | 让个道 让个道 各位 |
[29:17] | Corey here is one of my CIs. | 科里是我的线人之一 |
[29:19] | He’s a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[29:22] | His heart rate is spiking. | 他心率飙升了 |
[29:24] | He lost a lot of blood. | 他大量失血 |
[29:25] | Um, open the second panel. | 打开第二格 |
[29:27] | Grab the 14-gauge needle, the orange one. | 把14号注射针拿来 橘色那支 |
[29:29] | Listen, Corey, I know it hurts, | 听着 科里 我知道这很疼 |
[29:31] | but you got to stop moving | 但你不能再动了 |
[29:32] | or you’re gonna rip this IV out. | 不然就会把针管扯掉了 |
[29:35] | – This one? – Yeah. | -这支吗 -是 |
[29:40] | Oh, man, oh, no! | 不 不 |
[29:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:45] | Listen, do you want to die? | 听着 你想死吗 |
[29:48] | Quit jerking around! | 别闹了 |
[29:51] | Be strong for me. I know you can do it. | 坚强点 你能做到的 |
[29:57] | There, that’s it. | 好 行了 |
[30:00] | Okay? | 好了吧 |
[30:12] | The union’s between a rock and a rock here. | 工会的处境也很为难 |
[30:16] | There’s what happened | 发生了一件事 |
[30:17] | and then there’s the perception of what happened. | 就会有对这件事的看法 |
[30:20] | Jimmy filed a grievance against you, | 吉米投诉了你 |
[30:21] | as is his right, and then you suspended him. | 这是他的权利 然后你就让他停职了 |
[30:24] | For insubordination. | 因为他不服从命令 |
[30:25] | Yes, but… you can see | 对 但…在别人看来 |
[30:28] | where it might not come across that way. | 事情可能不是这样 |
[30:31] | Chief, if it helps, | 队长 如果有帮助的话 |
[30:32] | I can handle having Jimmy back on Truck. | 我可以接受吉米回云梯车 |
[30:34] | I’ll keep a tight leash on him till this blows over. | 我会对他严加看管 直到这事过去 |
[30:37] | He is not going back to Truck. | 他不能回云梯车 |
[30:39] | He’s not ready. | 他还没有准备好 |
[30:39] | He’s not even ready to come back to work. | 他甚至连回来工作都没有准备好 |
[30:41] | – Chief– – You can take that back to the union, Mouch. | -队长 -你可以就这样答复工会 穆奇 |
[30:44] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[30:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:54] | Hey, load up, guys. | 上车 兄弟们 |
[30:56] | We’re going for a ride. | 我们出去转一圈 |
[31:09] | It was really great seeing Antonio. | 很高兴能见到安东尼奥 |
[31:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:12] | He’s in really good shape. | 他的体型真不错 |
[31:15] | Like in “he works out a lot”? | 你的意思是”他经常健身”吗 |
[31:19] | Sylvie, can I, uh, talk to you alone? | 希尔薇 我能 跟你单独谈谈吗 |
[31:26] | – About your offer. – Yes? | -关于你的提议 -怎么 |
[31:29] | There are certain conditions | 如果我们要 |
[31:31] | that would have to be met | 达成什么协议 |
[31:32] | if we were to enter into any kind of agreement. | 那么有些条件你必须答应 |
[31:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:39] | Actually, just one. | 其实只有一个 |
[31:41] | – Discretion. – Discretion? | -谨慎 -谨慎 |
[31:43] | Can you imagine the hellfire | 你能想象如果这里的人 |
[31:45] | of–of–of crap I’d get | 发现我在干这事 |
[31:47] | if anyone around here found out I was doing this? | 我会有遭受什么地狱之火吗 |
[31:52] | Instead of–of “Hellfire of crap,” | 不是”地狱之火” |
[31:55] | I think you meant, | 我觉得你是说 |
[31:56] | “Manimal-sized slice of feculence.” | “半兽人大小的渣滓之刃” |
[32:02] | That’s a good rewrite. | 这个改写不错 |
[32:05] | “She’d always been a good girl | “她是一个好女孩 |
[32:06] | “who was interested in firefighters from afar, | “默默地喜欢着消防员 |
[32:09] | “but now she was about to meet one in the flesh. | “而现在她马上就可以亲眼见到一个消防员 |
[32:11] | The door to the bar flung open, making her heart flutter.” | 突然打开的酒吧门 让她的心跳开始加速 |
[32:15] | “Through the darkness, she saw him, | “她透过黑暗看到了他 |
[32:17] | tussled hair, chiseled chin, | “卷曲的头发 坚毅的下巴 |
[32:19] | “face still smudged from a day of saving lives, | “脸上还带着救人时留下的烟尘 |
[32:22] | “His…eye patch | “他眼睛周围的烟尘 |
[32:25] | “perfectly cloaking the eye | “完美地隐藏了他的眼睛 |
[32:26] | “he gave to the job as a hero’s gift. | “那双全心全意奉献给工作的眼睛 |
[32:29] | She quaked inside.” | “她的内心都在颤抖” |
[32:31] | – That is great stuff. – Whoo, yeah. | -写得可真好 -是啊 |
[32:33] | Yeah, almost like it was written | 是啊 就像是一个 |
[32:35] | by a woman who was around firefighters all day. | 整天被消防员围绕的女性写的 |
[32:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:45] | Yep. | 没错 |
[32:46] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[32:47] | Not a doubt in the world. | 毫无疑问了 |
[32:49] | – Unbelievable. – Hey, big man. | -不可思议啊 -小伙子 |
[32:51] | I am so sorry to do this to you, | 真抱歉要这么对你 |
[32:53] | but I–I have to go to a homeowner’s meeting and– | 我 我必须要参加一个业主会议 |
[32:56] | Oh, no, no. Are you kidding? It’s fine. | 不不 说什么呢 没关系的 |
[32:57] | You’ve been helping us so much. | 你已经帮我们很多了 |
[33:01] | Hey! Louie! | 路易 |
[33:03] | Hey, I’ll see you after shift. | 下班后见 |
[33:04] | Good-bye. Go. | 拜拜 去吧 |
[33:04] | Want to help us get some lunch together? | 想帮我们一起准备午饭吗 |
[33:06] | Oh, I’ll take care of it. | 让我来吧 |
[33:08] | Hey, little man, I got a question for you. | 小家伙 我有个问题想问你 |
[33:10] | What’s your favorite kind of Jell-O? | 你最喜欢什么果冻 |
[33:11] | ‘Cause we got all kinds of different kind of Jell-O. | 我们可有各种各样的果冻哦 |
[33:13] | You want to come with me? | 你想跟我一起去吗 |
[33:15] | Come on, let’s go. Let’s get some Jell-O. | 来 我们走 吃果冻去 |
[33:17] | Yeah, all right, let’s do it. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[33:21] | Okay, we got red… | 看 我们有红色的… |
[33:23] | I can’t keep dumping him on Cindy. | 我不想总是把他丢给辛迪 |
[33:26] | Professional babysitter, a nanny. | 找个职业保姆 |
[33:28] | It’s only a couple days a week. | 一周不过就那么几天 |
[33:29] | We’ll make it happen. | 我们能解决的 |
[33:30] | I’ll ask Cindy for some recs. | 我可以找辛迪推荐几个人 |
[33:32] | Oh! Jell-O. | 果冻哦 |
[33:36] | It’s gonna be like magic. | 一定会像魔法一样 |
[34:02] | – I really don’t– – Shut up and listen. | -我真的不… -闭嘴听我说 |
[34:04] | You’re hurting one of the greatest men I’ve ever known. | 你现在伤害的是我见过的最伟大的人 |
[34:06] | – The greatest men? – And… | -最伟大的人 -还有 |
[34:08] | you’re cheapening your brother’s death in the process. | 在这个过程中 你也贬低了你哥哥的死 |
[34:11] | So let’s stop all the nonsense, | 所以你能不能就此收手 |
[34:13] | and you go back to being the man that I know you can be. | 做回我知道你可以成为的那个人 |
[34:18] | I’ll handle my own affairs, thank you. | 我自己的事自己解决 不麻烦你 |
[34:29] | Squad three, entanglement victim. | 3号抢险车 有被捆绑受害者 |
[34:32] | 11 East Cedar Street. | 东柏树街11号 |
[34:46] | Oh, good, the cavalry’s here. | 真好啊 装甲部队来了 |
[34:49] | Where’s the entanglement? | 被捆绑受害者在哪里 |
[34:51] | – Is that what they called it? – Follow us. | -他们是这么叫的吗 -跟我们来 |
[35:02] | All right! | 太棒了 |
[35:17] | Yeah, I told him not to go up there. | 我告诉过他不要上去了 |
[35:20] | I can see my house from up here! | 我在上面可以看到我的房子哎 |
[35:26] | I can actually feel my IQ dropping | 在这儿待久了 我都觉得 |
[35:27] | the longer we’re here. | 自己智商下降了 |
[35:29] | Really? I just feel overdressed. | 真的吗 我只觉得自己穿多了 |
[35:31] | Is this your party? | 这派对是你办的吗 |
[35:32] | Yeah. Sorry about this. | 对 真不好意思 |
[35:34] | You’re welcome to leave him up there, teach him a lesson. | 你要把他留在上面也没关系 让他长长记性 |
[35:37] | Cruz, get them out of the pool. | 克鲁兹 把泳池里的人都疏散出来 |
[35:38] | Capp, call it in and have ’em shut off the power immediately. | 卡普 上报情况 立即关闭电闸 |
[35:42] | All right, kids, everybody out of the pool, please! | 好了 孩子们 麻烦大家全都离开泳池 |
[35:44] | Shut that music off! | 把音乐关掉 |
[36:06] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[36:08] | It–it’s– it’s Carreker. | 我叫…卡莱克 |
[36:09] | Okay, character. | 好吧 大人物 |
[36:12] | – Don’t move. – Yeah, no problemo, bro. | -别乱动 -没问题 |
[36:33] | All right, gimme the line. | 好了 把绳子给我 |
[36:39] | Power’s out. | 电闸关掉了 |
[36:44] | All right, Capp, let him down. | 好了 卡普 把他放下去 |
[37:02] | You’re Travis Brenner. | 你是特拉维斯·布瑞纳 |
[37:04] | This guy’s got, like, a million Instagram followers. | 这家伙在ins上有上百万粉丝 |
[37:06] | He’s always got a party going. | 天天都在派对狂欢 |
[37:07] | Real lifestyle celebrity, huh? | 真正的人生明星啊 |
[37:09] | Yeah, is that what they’re calling it? | 现在都是这么叫的了吗 |
[37:11] | I thought we were just having a good time, huh? | 大家今天玩得都很尽兴吧 |
[37:17] | Yeah, but seriously, thanks for coming. | 不过说真的 谢谢你们来帮忙 |
[37:20] | I promise I won’t let any of my idiot friends | 我保证我的傻朋友 |
[37:21] | do anything stupid again. | 不会再做任何傻事了 |
[37:24] | We’ll come back any time you need us. | 你需要我们的时候我们就会回来的 |
[37:26] | Open invitation. | 随时欢迎你们 |
[37:27] | – Kelly. – Anytime, Kelly. | -凯利 -随时都欢迎 凯利 |
[37:29] | That goes for all of you. | 你们大家都是一样 |
[37:32] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[37:34] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[37:40] | Hey! Fellas, | 伙计们 |
[37:42] | load back up, okay? | 快把东西装回车上 |
[37:44] | I– | 我… |
[37:48] | Jimmy Borrelli’s complaint isn’t going away anytime soon. | 吉米·布罗利短时间内不会撤销投诉 |
[37:51] | There will be a full investigation. | 上边一定会进行全面调查 |
[37:53] | And, by suspending him, | 你这样停他的职 |
[37:55] | looks like you actually have something to hide. | 反而显得你做贼心虚 |
[37:57] | That’s ridiculous. | 这也太扯了 |
[37:59] | I have to make the right judgment that affects | 我要为我手下所有的消防员们 |
[38:00] | the firefighters serving under me, | 做出正确的决定 |
[38:01] | not just for one confused, grief-stricken young man. | 而不只是为一个困惑迷途 悲痛过度的年轻人 |
[38:05] | Jimmy Borrelli will be reassigned to Truck 81, | 吉米·布罗利在调查期间 |
[38:08] | pending the inquiry. | 会被调到81号云梯车 |
[38:10] | You telling me how to run my house? | 你这是在教我怎么管自己的消防队吗 |
[38:12] | Put it however you want, Wallace, | 随你怎么想 华莱士 |
[38:14] | but it’s happening. | 但这事定了 |
[38:22] | It was so great having you back on ambo with me. | 你回救护车跟我一起出任务真是太棒了 |
[38:25] | Yeah, it felt like old days. | 是啊 感觉回到了从前的日子 |
[38:27] | I will take that as a massive compliment. | 我就当你这是夸我了 |
[38:30] | Any time you want to sub in, | 只要你想回去 |
[38:32] | I’m fine with it. | 我随时欢迎 |
[38:35] | It’s my guardian angels. | 是我的守护天使们 |
[38:36] | Well, I should say, my CI’s guardian angels. | 不对 应该是我线人的守护天使 |
[38:39] | Kid’s gonna make a full recovery. | 那孩子会痊愈的 |
[38:41] | That’s great. | 好极了 |
[38:42] | Well, watching you work a miracle back there | 当时看到你让奇迹发生 |
[38:44] | was something to see. | 让我很难忘 |
[38:47] | Magic hands. | 我的手有魔力 |
[38:48] | I’ll bet. | 肯定的 |
[38:52] | Well, I mean–I didn’t– | 我是说…我不是… |
[38:54] | Oh, no, no, uh, I–I appreciate the sentiment. | 不不 我…谢谢你的好意 |
[38:57] | Um, I’m a regular David Copperfield. | 我是大卫·科波菲尔的粉丝 |
[39:03] | Anyway. | 先走一步 |
[39:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:14] | You, uh, | 你 |
[39:16] | figure out a place to stay yet? | 找到地方住了吗 |
[39:18] | Ah–I don’t know. | 还没有 |
[39:20] | I’ve always been more of a | 我这人不擅长计划 |
[39:22] | reactor than a planner. | 更擅长做出反应 |
[39:23] | Well, I mean, | 我是说 |
[39:25] | you’re welcome to crash with me for a while. | 欢迎你来跟我住一段时间 |
[39:28] | I’m not exactly the greatest | 我不是很擅长处理 |
[39:29] | when it comes to monogamy. | 一夫一妻制的情况 |
[39:34] | Well, I am… | 我… |
[39:36] | not trying to put a ring on your finger, Kelly. | 没想跟你结婚 凯利 |
[39:46] | I’ve seen a lot of highway accidents | 我见识过很多高速公路车祸 |
[39:48] | less horrific than how you just handled that. | 都没有你刚才的车祸现场恐怖 |
[39:56] | Chief. | 局长 |
[39:59] | Give me one of everything. | 给我随便来一杯 |
[40:00] | I’ll make ’em doubles. | 我给你双份 |
[40:01] | Gabby, thank you for filling in today. | 加比 谢谢你今天顶急救员的缺 |
[40:06] | Yeah, of course. | 不客气 |
[40:09] | How about all the time? | 你一直去怎么样 |
[40:11] | Jimmy Borrelli’s going back on Truck, | 吉米·布罗利要回云梯队 |
[40:13] | and, uh, I need some stability somewhere | 我需要让我们消防队里 |
[40:15] | in this damn house, so… | 有一点稳定性 所以 |
[40:22] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[40:24] | For the house. | 为了我们消防队 |
[40:28] | Atta girl. | 好样的 |
[40:58] | I saw you. | 我看到你们了 |
[41:03] | – Grant- – I saw you. | -格兰特 -我看到你们了 |
[41:05] | – Grant- – I saw you. | -格兰特 -我看到你们了 |
[41:07] | I saw you with him. | 我看到你跟他一起了 |
[41:10] | I see you. | 我看到你们了 |
[41:15] | Grant, please, you need help. | 格兰特 你需要帮助 |
[41:17] | No, you need help. | 不 是你需要帮助 |
[41:19] | You’re a whore, a whore! | 你就是个婊子 婊子 |
[41:22] | – You were everything. – Grant… | -你曾经是我的一切 -格兰特 |
[41:24] | You were everything, and now you’re nothing. | 你曾经是我的一切 现在你什么都不是了 |
[41:26] | You understand? You’re nothing. | 你明白吗 你什么都不是了 |
[41:28] | You’re nothing. | 你什么都不是了 |
[41:29] | – Grant. – You’re nothing. | -格兰特 -你什么都不是了 |
[41:30] | Put the knife down. Put the knife down. | 把刀子放下 把刀子放下 |
[41:31] | – Shut up! – I am not messing around. | -你闭嘴 -我没跟你闹着玩 |
[41:32] | – Shut up! Shut up! – Grant! Grant! | -闭嘴 你闭嘴 -格兰特 格兰特 |
[41:35] | – Listen to me now, okay? – Shh–sh– | -你听我说 好吗 -你别说话 |
[41:36] | I want to help you. I want to help you, okay? | 我想帮你 我想帮你 知道吗 |