时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I could get used to this. | 这样的生活我可以适应 |
[00:04] | Stella? | 史黛拉 |
[00:06] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[00:07] | I felt so lonely. I can’t survive without you. | 我感觉好孤单 没你我活不下去 |
[00:10] | Alderman Casey, Susan Weller. Political consultant. | 凯西议员 苏珊·维勒 政治顾问 |
[00:12] | I think you’ve got a national future ahead of you | 我认为你在全国也大有前途 |
[00:14] | and I can get you there. | 我很乐意帮你成功 |
[00:16] | I might actually have a shot | 我可能还有机会 |
[00:18] | at fostering Louie after all. | 领养路易 |
[00:19] | – What? – You two have a connection. | -什么 -你们俩之间有特殊的感情 |
[00:21] | I won’t let that go unnoticed. | 我不会对此视而不见 |
[00:23] | I can’t stop going over it in my head. | 我无法不去想 |
[00:28] | Chief never makes the decision lightly. | 队长对不会草率下决定 |
[00:30] | Well, he was dead wrong! | 他大错特错 |
[00:49] | Hey, Chief. | 队长 |
[00:50] | Do you really need these by end of shift, | 下班前你真的要吗 |
[00:51] | or can we think on them some? | 我们能多考虑一阵子吗 |
[00:54] | On my third shift as candidate on Truck, | 我当云梯队候补队员的第三天 |
[00:58] | we lost Mikey Philo in the Superior fire. | 在苏必利尔大火中就失去了米奇·菲洛 |
[01:01] | We all got back to the house, | 我们都回到局里 |
[01:03] | pulled off our turnout gear, put on our work boots. | 脱下我们的消防装备 穿上我们的工作靴 |
[01:05] | Mikey’s boots had just stood untouched for a month. | 米奇的靴子一个月都没人动 |
[01:14] | That was a reminder. | 那是一种提醒 |
[01:18] | These are about having no regrets. | 填这些就为了没有遗憾 |
[01:21] | So… end of shift, please. | 所以都下班前交吧 |
[01:37] | It was tougher than I expected. | 比我想象的更难 |
[01:39] | Yeah, well, it’s a tradition worth bringing back. | 是啊 这是值得传承的传统 |
[01:43] | Chief. | 队长 |
[01:47] | Hey, sorry I’m late, guys. | 抱歉我迟到了 伙计们 |
[01:50] | Let’s go talk in my office. | 去我办公室 我们谈谈 |
[01:51] | If it’s all the same to you, I’d like to get changed | 如果没什么重要的 我还是换衣服 |
[01:52] | and get to work. | 开始工作吧 |
[01:54] | Okay, go get dressed. | 好啊 去换衣服吧 |
[01:59] | It goes without saying, people, | 不用说 各位 |
[02:01] | we are here for him, whatever he needs. | 无论他需要什么 我们都要尽力 |
[02:06] | Dawson, someone here to see you, apparatus floor. | 道森 有人找 在器械室 |
[02:16] | Hey, Ms. Cantrell. | 卡佩尔小姐 |
[02:17] | I was on my way in and realized I’m still waiting | 我去上班的路上突然想起来 |
[02:20] | for an update on your living situation. | 你的生活状况表还没有交 |
[02:22] | I know. I’m close. | 我知道 快好了 |
[02:23] | Just dotting a couple of “I”s. | 就差一点了 |
[02:25] | I’m under pressure to place Louie with a family. | 我急着要帮路易找领养家庭 |
[02:28] | – Okay… – This week. | -好的 -这周内 |
[02:30] | I’m looking at an apartment as soon as shift’s over | 我一下班就去看一栋公寓 |
[02:32] | that’s be perfect for us. | 很适合我们住 |
[02:33] | Give me three, four days tops, | 给我三天 最多四天 |
[02:35] | and I’ll be ready for a home inspection. | 你们就能来检查房屋了 |
[02:36] | I sympathize. I do. | 我很同情你 真的 |
[02:39] | But there are other worthy foster families in line, | 但有很多条件好的领养家庭在等 |
[02:42] | and for the child’s well-being, I can’t delay any longer. | 为了孩子的健康着想 我不能再拖了 |
[02:46] | Two days. | 就两天 |
[02:49] | Ambulance 61, emergency upgrade. | 61号救护车 紧急任务 |
[02:50] | – I’ll make it work. – EMS plan one… | -我会搞定的 -一号急救计划… |
[02:55] | Jimmy, are you sure about this? | 吉米 你真的可以吗 |
[02:57] | Yeah, let’s go. | 可以的 我们走 |
[03:15] | All right, let me know when you guys are done. | 好 你们好了就告诉我 |
[03:19] | Jimmy, | 吉米 |
[03:22] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[03:27] | Jimmy, come on. | 吉米 快来 |
[03:29] | Borrelli, I’m sorry about your brother. | 布罗利 你哥哥的事我很遗憾 |
[03:32] | Thanks, Chief. | 谢谢 队长 |
[03:33] | Where do you need us, Chief Hatcher? | 海切尔队长 需要我们做什么 |
[03:34] | I’ve got some smoke inhalation victims over there by 152. | 有几个烟尘吸入者在那边 152号 |
[03:37] | Randolph! | 伦道夫 |
[03:44] | – Okay? – Everybody okay? | -没事吧 -大家没事吧 |
[03:46] | Belzer, Grimes, do you copy? | 贝尔泽 格莱姆斯 听到了吗 |
[03:49] | Report! | 回答我 |
[03:53] | Set him down. | 把他放下来 |
[03:54] | The floor gave away. We found him in the hallway. | 楼层板塌了 我们在过道发现了他 |
[03:58] | He looks pretty clean. | 他看起来很干净 |
[03:58] | How far was he from the collapse? | 他离坍塌点多远 |
[04:00] | About 50 feet. | 大概50英尺 |
[04:01] | I’m not getting a pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
[04:06] | He’s having a heart attack. | 他心脏病发了 |
[04:08] | – I’m gonna start compressions. – Okay. | -我马上开始心肺复苏 -好 |
[04:10] | – Is he dying? – No way. | -会死吗 -不会 |
[04:15] | Come on, man. Come on. | 加油 伙计 撑住 |
[04:20] | – Hey, Jimmy, slow down. – Borrelli, calm down. | -吉米 慢一点 -布罗利 冷静点 |
[04:25] | – Breathe. – Jimmy. Jimmy. | -呼吸 -吉米 吉米 |
[04:29] | Breathe. | 呼吸啊 |
[04:30] | Jimmy, stop. | 吉米 停下 |
[04:32] | Hey, hey, look at me. | 你看着我 |
[04:33] | Look at my face. I need you to calm down. | 看着我 我需要你冷静下来 |
[04:37] | Just breathe. Nice steady rhythm. | 深呼吸 放慢节奏 |
[04:40] | I’m gonna put the pads on him. We’ve got this. | 给他上仪器 我们会救回他的 |
[04:42] | All right, guys, pull him out. | 好了 伙计们 把他抬走 |
[05:00] | He’s in V-fib. Charging. | 室颤 充电 |
[05:03] | Clear. | 离手 |
[05:10] | All right, there it is. Pulse is good. | 好了 有脉搏了 |
[05:12] | Sinus tach. Let’s get him on the rig. | 窦性心动过速 扶他上救护车 |
[05:35] | Hey, how goes the hunt for Chez Dawson? | 道森家找得怎么样了 |
[05:39] | I’m waiting on my realtor. | 我在等经纪人 |
[05:41] | We’re supposed to see a place the day after tomorrow, | 本来约好后天我们一起去看房子 |
[05:43] | but I-I’ve got to see it sooner. | 但我得早点去看 |
[05:45] | – What are these? – Backups. | -这些是什么 -备选的 |
[05:48] | Caesarstone countertops. Fancy. | 人造石工作台面 不错 |
[05:50] | 300 over budget. | 超了预算三百块 |
[05:51] | Ooh, you know what? | 知道吗 |
[05:54] | This is a crazy idea, but Cindy and I, | 这是个疯狂的主意 但是辛迪和我 |
[05:57] | we got an in-law apartment above our garage. | 车库上有间出租屋 |
[05:59] | You would actually evict that family of bats? | 你愿意赶走蝙蝠一家子吗 |
[06:02] | No, I appreciate it, guys, but I’m looking for something | 不 我很感激 但我想找的是 |
[06:04] | that’s already set up and ready to go. | 已经万事俱备的屋子 |
[06:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:14] | There is a simpler solution. | 有个更简单的解决方案 |
[06:18] | Move back in with me. | 搬回来跟我住 |
[06:20] | Severide will understand, | 西弗莱德会理解 |
[06:21] | and the place will look great to the DCFS. | 儿童与家庭服务部会觉得那里不错 |
[06:23] | Matt, no. | 马特 不 |
[06:27] | We both know that’s not what you want. | 我们都知道那不是你想要的 |
[06:33] | Hello. | 喂 |
[06:35] | Yeah. Okay. | 好 好吧 |
[06:37] | Okay, great. | 很好 |
[06:38] | They can show the place right now if I… | 他们现在就能带我看房 我可以… |
[06:40] | Yeah, go. | 去吧 |
[06:41] | Thank you. I’m on my way. | 谢谢 我这就来 |
[06:47] | What? Oh, my God. | 什么 天啊 |
[06:51] | Uh-oh. Who’s in trouble? | 谁惹上麻烦了吗 |
[06:57] | Ohh, who do you think? | 你觉得是谁 |
[06:59] | Grant’s been texting nonstop since I didn’t go to his gig. | 因为没去看格兰特的演出 他一直在给我发短信 |
[07:03] | He still using? | 他还在吸毒吗 |
[07:06] | Four minutes ago: | 四分钟前 |
[07:08] | “I hope you burn to death slowly.” | 希望你慢慢被烧死 |
[07:11] | Two minutes ago: | 两分钟前 |
[07:12] | “I’m sorry, baby. I love you.” | 抱歉 亲爱的 我爱你 |
[07:14] | You want me to talk to him? | 你想让我跟他谈谈吗 |
[07:16] | Given our history, I think you’re probably the last person | 考虑到我们的过去 我觉得他最不想 |
[07:18] | that he wants to talk to. | 跟你谈了 |
[07:22] | Oh, but what can you do? | 但你能做什么呢 |
[07:26] | You know, this whole thing is making me really tense. | 这件事让我真的很有压力 |
[07:29] | And, you know, like, my neck and my back. | 我脖子和背部都很酸痛 |
[07:33] | Sounds rough. | 听起来你很不好过 |
[07:34] | Maybe you should come over after shift. | 也许你下班后该过来一趟 |
[07:36] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[07:54] | Just who I came to see. | 我就是来找你的 |
[07:57] | I’ve got good news. | 我有好消息 |
[07:58] | Yeah, what’s that? | 什么消息 |
[07:59] | The State Appropriations Committee | 国家拨款委员会 |
[08:01] | is holding a three-day summit to discuss public safety issues, | 召开了三天的峰会 讨论公共安全问题 |
[08:04] | and you are now an official invitee. | 现在你被正式邀请了 |
[08:07] | And somehow this is good news? | 为什么这是好消息呢 |
[08:09] | Yes, because the Director of Emergency Management will be there, | 因为应急管理主任会出席 |
[08:12] | and getting real face time with him | 如果你想在更新芝加哥 |
[08:14] | is crucial if you want to make inroads | 911系统方面取得进展 |
[08:15] | in updating Chicago’s 911 system. | 跟他面对面交流至关重要 |
[08:18] | She’s not wrong. It would go a long way. | 她说得对 这将大有帮助 |
[08:20] | I already booked a pair of rooms | 我已经在斯普林菲尔德万豪酒店 |
[08:21] | with stunning parking lot views at the Springfield Marriott. | 订了两间能看到停车场风景的房间 |
[08:33] | The neighborhood’s safe, | 这片地区很安全 |
[08:35] | and the folks in 4B have two little ones of their own. | 4B的夫妇自己也有两个小孩 |
[08:38] | It’s perfect. | 这里很完美 |
[08:39] | And with the park across the street, | 街对面就有公园 |
[08:41] | you two’ll be spending all of your time outside in the summer. | 夏天你们可以好好出去玩 |
[08:45] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[08:46] | It’s a little more than you said you could afford. | 比你说的价位要高一些 |
[08:49] | In fact, it’s a lot more. | 实际上 高多了 |
[08:53] | I’ll take it. | 我要了 |
[08:54] | 丹尼·”呼噜”罗利 呼吸更好 睡眠更好 | |
[10:02] | Just want to say, Danny was family. | 我只想说 丹尼是我们的家人 |
[10:07] | That makes you family, too, brother. | 你也是我们的家人 兄弟 |
[10:09] | Anything you need. | 有需要尽管开口 |
[10:11] | Thanks, Paul. | 谢谢 保罗 |
[10:13] | You guys meant the world to Danny too. | 你们对丹尼而言也很重要 |
[10:16] | I’ll walk you out. | 我送你出去 |
[10:26] | I wanted to ask you about the choices that were made that day. | 我想问问你那天做出的决定 |
[10:29] | You mean by Boden? | 你是说博登做出的决定吗 |
[10:31] | And that extra minute? | 还有那额外的一分钟 |
[10:34] | The building was coming down. | 大楼在倒塌 |
[10:35] | We all saw it. | 我们都看见了 |
[10:39] | It’s all I can do not to drive over there | 我只能忍住不开车过去 |
[10:41] | and punch him in the mouth. | 照他的嘴打一拳 |
[10:43] | If you want to get out from under that bastard, | 如果你想摆脱那个混蛋 |
[10:45] | I’ll sign your pink myself, transfer you here. | 我会亲自签署调令把你调过来 |
[11:01] | Application’s in, which it should be a rubber stamp. | 申请交了 应该会被批准 |
[11:05] | So that means it’s all about the home inspection. | 也就是说一切都看住所检查的结果 |
[11:09] | I sincerely offered my place to make it work, | 我已经很诚挚地让你跟我一起住了 |
[11:13] | and you dismissed it flat. | 你却直截了当地拒绝了我 |
[11:17] | I’m trying, Gabby. | 我在努力了 加比 |
[11:19] | Well, don’t. | 不要 |
[11:21] | You shouldn’t have to try. | 这事本就不需要你去努力 |
[11:23] | I’m gonna do what’s right for Louie, | 我要做对路易好的事 |
[11:24] | and that starts with giving him a home | 首先就是让他拥有一个家庭 |
[11:26] | where he feels incredibly wanted. | 让他觉得这个家是想要他的 |
[11:28] | – Like Boden said, no regrets. – That’s not fair. | -就像博登说的 不能留遗憾 -这不公平 |
[11:30] | Be honest with yourself, Matt. | 对自己诚实一点吧 马特 |
[11:32] | I want something that you don’t. | 我想要的 你不想要 |
[11:33] | I’m ready, and you’re not. | 我准备好了 你却没有 |
[11:34] | It’s not a crime, | 这不是罪过 |
[11:36] | and it doesn’t make you any less of a man. | 也不会有损你的男子气概 |
[11:41] | I’ll be off next shift. | 我下轮班之后要离开一下 |
[11:43] | There’s a summit on public safety in Springfield, | 斯普林菲尔德有个关于公共安全的会议 |
[11:45] | and Susan wants me to go. | 苏珊希望我能去 |
[11:47] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[11:52] | Sounds fun. | 听起来不错 |
[12:07] | Chief. | 队长 |
[12:08] | Ah, close the door. Have a seat. | 把门关上 请坐吧 |
[12:22] | Coming back to work after a loss like yours, | 在失去亲人后 又重回工作岗位 |
[12:25] | is never easy. | 真的很不容易 |
[12:27] | There’s no right time or wrong time to do it. | 我也找不到合适的时间来找你谈 |
[12:29] | Now is the right time. | 现在就合适 |
[12:32] | Well, I can appreciate you feel that way. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[12:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:39] | I got a phone call from Chief Hatcher. | 海切尔队长给我打了个电话 |
[12:40] | He said that you were pretty aggressive | 说你上次出警时表现得 |
[12:43] | in your last run. | 非常冲动 |
[12:44] | I need your head working as much as your heart. | 我知道你有心救人 但我需要你找回理智 |
[12:47] | Focus, clarity. | 集中注意力 头脑清醒 |
[12:49] | That saves lives. | 才能救人性命 |
[12:51] | We saved a life today. | 我们今天拯救了一条生命 |
[12:52] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[12:56] | Excuse me? | 你什么意思 |
[12:58] | I was just thinking that as a chief | 我只是在想 作为队长 |
[13:01] | you do a lot of telling people what to do | 你总是在告诉别人该怎么做 |
[13:03] | without actually doing very much yourself. | 可你自己却没做什么 |
[13:09] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[13:13] | No. | 没了 |
[13:23] | Leave it open. | 把门开着吧 |
[13:32] | Deputy District Chief’s Office, please. | 麻烦帮我接分区副队长的办公室 谢谢 |
[13:35] | It’s Wallace Boden. | 我是华莱士·博登 |
[13:37] | Chief Tiberg? Yes. | 泰伯局长 对 是我 |
[13:40] | We need to talk about Jimmy Borrelli. | 我们得谈谈吉米·布罗利的情况 |
[13:58] | Oh, my God, what are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[14:01] | Well, up until about ten seconds ago, | 直到十秒钟之前 |
[14:04] | I had the bang-up idea of forgiving you | 我都想着要原谅你 |
[14:08] | for not coming to my show, and–I don’t know– | 不来看我的演出 然后 我也不知道 |
[14:10] | maybe sweeping you off your feet, | 也许让你再爱上我 |
[14:12] | but now I know exactly what’s going on. | 但现在我才明白到底是怎么回事 |
[14:16] | Are we really having this conversation again? | 我们又要旧事重提吗 |
[14:19] | You’re disgusting. | 你真恶心 |
[14:21] | – What? – You’re nasty. | -什么 -你真的好恶心 |
[14:22] | You…you– have a nice life, Stella. | 你…祝你幸福 史黛拉 |
[14:25] | Have a real great life, you know, | 祝你过得特别特别幸福 |
[14:26] | ’cause I was just fine before you, | 我的生活原本好好的 直到遇见了你 |
[14:28] | and I’m gonna be fine long after you. | 等你走了 我的生活也会好好的 |
[14:31] | That’s for sure. | 这是一定的 |
[14:34] | Just some bitch I used to nail. | 你不过就是我睡过的一个婊子 |
[14:35] | – That’s all. – Okay. | -就这样 -好 |
[14:50] | Safe to say he got the message. | 看来他是明白了 |
[14:52] | Looks like he took it well. | 看来他也接受了 |
[14:54] | Okay, all right, let’s talk about anything, | 好了 来聊点别的吧 |
[14:57] | anything at all besides me. | 别聊我了 |
[14:59] | Home study with the DCFS inspector | 和儿童与家庭服务部检察员约好了 |
[15:01] | scheduled for tomorrow, check. | 明天来检查住所 搞定 |
[15:03] | Realtor on her way with the lease right now, check. | 房地产经纪人马上就给我送房契来 搞定 |
[15:07] | Gabriela Dawson kicking ass and taking names. | 加布里埃拉·道森功成名就 |
[15:10] | Check, check. | 搞定再搞定 |
[15:12] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[15:14] | Casey’s in Springfield? | 凯西在斯普林菲尔德 |
[15:16] | Saving the world as usual. | 和以往一样又在拯救世界 |
[15:18] | Need I remind you you wanted him | 要我提醒你 当初是你想让他 |
[15:20] | to run for alderman. | 参选议员的吗 |
[15:22] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[15:25] | But you want him here? | 但你希望他在这里 |
[15:26] | Not if he doesn’t want to be here. | 如果他不想 我也不想逼他 |
[15:34] | Vanessa. | 瓦内莎 |
[15:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:39] | I’m afraid I have some bad news. | 恐怕我有坏消息要告诉你 |
[15:42] | Okay. | 说吧 |
[15:42] | I really tried to change his mind. | 我真的努力想改变他的主意了 |
[15:45] | – Whose? – The landlord’s. | -谁的 -房东的 |
[15:46] | He’s gonna give the apartment to his daughter. | 他要把公寓给他女儿住 |
[15:48] | She just graduated from college. | 她刚刚大学毕业 |
[15:49] | No. | 不 |
[15:50] | Give me a couple of days to dig. | 再给我几天时间 |
[15:52] | I’ll find something else. I promise. | 我保证能给你找到别的地方 |
[16:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:13] | Don’t– don’t worry about that door. | 别…别担心那扇门 |
[16:15] | We’ll get that fixed up, no problem. | 我们会修好的 小意思 |
[16:16] | Yeah, so it might need a little TLC | 好吧 可能需要整理整理 |
[16:21] | but nothing we can’t handle, right? | 但没什么我们解决不了的事 |
[16:23] | Hey, when’s that inspector coming by? | 那个检验员什么时候来 |
[16:28] | 6:00 P.M. | 下午六点 |
[16:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:30] | Today. | 今天 |
[16:33] | All right. Okay, well, you know, | 好吧 那个 |
[16:36] | it might not be a Gold Coast penthouse, | 虽然这不是什么黄金海岸公寓 |
[16:38] | but, you know, it’s got a special charm about it, you know. | 但是这地方还是有其独特的魅力的 |
[16:46] | I should’ve warned you about that. | 我应该提醒你一下的 |
[16:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:50] | You know, just got to get rid of this dust, you know, | 只要除掉灰尘 |
[16:52] | get past that broken door, move some stuff around. | 修好坏门 把东西搬走 |
[17:03] | I won that stupid monkey at Navy Pier, | 这蠢猴子是我在海军码头赢来的 |
[17:07] | and I’ll be damned if it wasn’t every one of my kids’ favorite toy. | 要不是我每个孩子都超喜欢它 我早就完蛋了 |
[17:13] | There’s something about it. | 这玩意肯定有魔力 |
[17:20] | This place is perfect, Herrmann. | 这个地方很棒 赫尔曼 |
[17:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:26] | No problem, kid. | 小意思 孩子 |
[17:28] | Anything for you. | 乐意为你效劳 |
[17:31] | I’m calling in reinforcements. | 我要呼叫增援了 |
[17:37] | We’ve got four hours. | 我们有四小时 |
[17:42] | We can do this. We have to. | 我们可以的 必须要做到 |
[17:45] | Not standing here like a bunch of boobs we can’t. | 我们要是这样傻站着就什么都做不到 |
[17:48] | Let’s go, people. | 我们动手吧 |
[18:01] | We’re right down the hall from each other. | 我们俩的房间都在大厅尽头 |
[18:04] | – Okay. – And here we go. | -好的 -他们来了 |
[18:07] | Senators Reynard and Twigg and Mark Hanson, | 雷纳德 特威格和马克·汉森参议员 |
[18:09] | who’s the director of Emergency Management. | 应急管理部的部长 |
[18:11] | Copy. | 收到 |
[18:12] | Director Hanson, you owe me a phone call. | 汉森议员 您欠我一个回电 |
[18:14] | And a Glenlivet on the rocks. Hello, Susan. | 以及一杯加冰格兰威特 你好 苏珊 |
[18:17] | This is Alderman Matt Casey, | 这位是马特·凯西议员 |
[18:18] | the Chicago firefighter I told you about. | 我之前和您说过的消防员 |
[18:20] | Oh, yes, heard amazing things about you. | 是吗 我听说了不少你的光辉事迹 |
[18:22] | All lies, all lies. | 都是夸张而已 |
[18:24] | Don’t you firefighters have some kind of easy schedule? | 你们消防员上班不是很轻松吗 |
[18:30] | We’re 24 on, 48 off. | 我们上一天班休息两天 |
[18:32] | Three-day work week. Must be nice. | 一星期上三天班 肯定很轻松 |
[18:38] | When we’re not running into burning buildings, | 没有冲进着火的大楼时 |
[18:40] | I guess it is nice, sure. | 我想的确挺轻松的 |
[18:42] | These guys do amazing work. | 他们做得非常棒 |
[18:44] | We’re going to grab lunch. You should join us. | 我们要去吃午饭了 你们跟我们一起吧 |
[18:45] | We should. | 好啊 |
[18:46] | Matt wants to talk to you about the 911 system. | 马特还想跟你谈谈现下的报警系统 |
[18:49] | That’s right, I would. | 没错 |
[18:51] | Sounds like we better get that scotch with the appetizers. | 看来我们最好给威士忌配点餐前点心了 |
[19:16] | Gabby, this is Marvin. | 加比 这是马尔文 |
[19:18] | He’ll be doing the evaluation. | 将由他来完成评估工作 |
[19:20] | Yes, hi. | 好的 你好 |
[19:21] | Thank you so much for coming today. | 谢谢你的到来 |
[19:25] | Oh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[19:31] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[19:33] | I’m not sure what good brown-nosing would do, | 我也不懂该怎么奉承你 |
[19:36] | but Gabriela Dawson is the most incredible woman I know. | 但是加布里埃拉·道森是我见过最棒的人 |
[19:52] | So you know, there’s another family. | 你要知道 还有另一户人家 |
[19:54] | The Gambrells. | 甘布里尔一家 |
[19:56] | They have three foster kids currently, | 他们已经领养了三个孩子 |
[19:57] | and they’re ready to take Louie tomorrow. | 他们明天就准备带走路易 |
[20:04] | Well, I’m ready to take Louie right now. | 我现在就准备带走路易了 |
[20:33] | Is that paint? | 那是油漆吗 |
[20:34] | Yeah, yes. | 是的 |
[20:35] | We just touched it up a little bit. | 我们刚刚装饰了一下 |
[20:36] | I wanted everything to be perfect for Louie. | 我想为路易做到最好 |
[20:38] | Oh, here, let me give you a hand with that. | 这个我来帮你吧 |
[20:52] | I was in a jam. | 我遇到了麻烦 |
[20:54] | I had an apartment lined up, | 我之前租了公寓 |
[20:56] | but it fell through, and my friends rallied | 但是最后关头黄了 我的朋友来帮我 |
[20:59] | to get this place the best they could | 在有限的时间内尽可能地 |
[21:00] | with the time that we had. | 把这个房间打理好 |
[21:02] | And I know it needs a lot of work, | 我知道房子还需要好好整理 |
[21:03] | but believe me when I say that my firehouse family | 但你要相信我 我的消防局大家庭 |
[21:06] | made a miracle happen today. | 今天创造了奇迹 |
[21:09] | And it’s just a taste of the love Louie’s gonna get | 如果路易跟了我 那他以后得到的 |
[21:11] | once he comes home here with me. | 会是我们所有人的关爱 |
[21:15] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[21:20] | We’ll be in touch. | 回头再联系 |
[21:30] | There you are. | 你在这呢 |
[21:31] | Director Hanson heard you were a golfer. | 汉森部长听说你会打高尔夫球 |
[21:32] | Wants to invite you out to Medinah. | 所以想邀请你加入梅迪娜俱乐部 |
[21:34] | Good. And the 911 system? | 很好 那911系统呢 |
[21:36] | You’ve got his support, but now you’ve got to convince | 你得到了他的支持 但你现在得 |
[21:38] | the appropriations committee. | 说服拨款委员会 |
[21:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:45] | Chief. | 队长 |
[21:47] | Jimmy, come on in. | 吉米 进来 |
[21:48] | I want to talk to you about Danny. | 我想跟你谈谈丹尼的事 |
[21:49] | As do I. | 我也是 |
[21:50] | I had a conversation with Chief Tiberg. | 我跟泰伯局长谈过了 |
[21:52] | He and I both thought that | 我们都认为也许 |
[21:53] | maybe the best way to keep your brother’s memory alive | 缅怀你哥哥的最好方式 |
[21:56] | would be for you to take Danny’s badge number for your own. | 就是由你来接替他的消防队编号 |
[21:59] | That is, if you’re interested. | 前提是你感兴趣 |
[22:00] | And we can present the badge officially at the memorial. | 我们可以正式将他那个徽章放进纪念馆 |
[22:09] | Okay, Jimmy. | 好吧 吉米 |
[22:12] | I know you’re going over that day in your head. | 我知道你一直在想那天的事 |
[22:16] | I’m doing the same thing, | 我也是 |
[22:17] | but that’s how we all improve. | 但我们这样才能提高改善 |
[22:19] | That’s how future lives are saved. | 今后才会救更多人 |
[22:24] | One minute. | 一分钟 |
[22:26] | That is what you said, and it got him killed. | 你就是这么说的 因此才会害死他 |
[22:30] | Your brother thought he heard someone. | 你哥哥以为他听到还有人在场 |
[22:34] | He made a choice to go back in. | 他自己选择回到楼里 |
[22:37] | I as chief made a choice to let him. | 作为队长 我选择让他进去了 |
[22:41] | – A choice? – Yeah. | -一个选择 -是 |
[22:44] | Just like I made the choice to come in and get you. | 就像我选择进去 把你救出来 |
[22:55] | Your brother made a sacrifice | 你哥哥为自己的信仰 |
[22:58] | for something that he believed in. | 做出了牺牲 |
[23:01] | And he died a hero. | 他英勇就义 |
[23:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:15] | Oy, first shift back you’re gonna treat me like that? | 第一轮班回来 你就这样对我吗 |
[23:18] | Mail-order B12 shots. | 邮购B12营养剂 |
[23:19] | Brain cells are growing like winter wheat | 脑细胞如冬小麦般茁壮疯长 |
[23:21] | and spring has sprung. | 春天来了 |
[23:23] | What? | 啥 |
[23:28] | Hey, did you guys hear that old McGill at 22 retired? | 你们知道22队的老麦吉尔退休了吗 |
[23:31] | He wasn’t that old. | 他没那么老 |
[23:32] | Wasn’t that old? Crusty old bastard. | 还没那么老吗 那个老混蛋 |
[23:35] | He slept in his turnout pants so he wouldn’t be the last guy | 他穿着消防服睡觉 这样晚上警铃响了 |
[23:37] | on the engine if the bells went off at night. | 他就不会是就后一个到场的了 |
[23:39] | Who the hell does that? | 谁会这么干啊 |
[23:45] | 没有你 我不知所措 很抱歉 乱码 | |
[23:50] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[23:52] | I don’t know. Something’s wrong. | 不知道 有些不对劲 |
[23:56] | Who? Grant? | 谁 格兰特吗 |
[24:01] | Hello, Grant? | 喂 格兰特 |
[24:03] | Wait. Slow down. | 等下 慢点说 |
[24:06] | Grant, you’re not making sense. | 格兰特 我听不懂你说什么 |
[24:10] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[24:11] | Stella, talk to me. | 史黛拉 怎么了 |
[24:13] | He’s on something. | 他嗑药了 |
[24:15] | We’re on the same account. | 我们共用一个账户 |
[24:17] | I can use “Find my phone.” | 我可以用”寻找我的手机” |
[24:22] | Lincoln Park. | 林肯公园 |
[24:36] | Fan out. | 分头找 |
[24:37] | Grant. | 格兰特 |
[24:39] | Grant! | 格兰特 |
[24:41] | Grant! | 格兰特 |
[24:46] | Grant! | 格兰特 |
[24:49] | We need a stretcher on the north footbridge. | 步行桥北面需要担架 |
[24:51] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[24:53] | Shallow breathing, pinpoint pupils. | 呼吸急促 瞳孔缩小 |
[24:55] | All right, let’s get him elevated. | 好吧 把他抬起来 |
[24:56] | Grant. | 格兰特 |
[25:01] | I need two milligrams of Narcan. | 给我两毫克盐酸纳洛酮 |
[25:02] | I’ll get an IV going. | 我来给他输液 |
[25:04] | Grant, just listen to my voice. | 格兰特 听着我的声音 |
[25:06] | Stay with me, okay? | 保持清醒 好吗 |
[25:07] | Can you hear me? Grant. | 能听见吗 格兰特 |
[25:12] | He’s not responding. Still not breathing. | 没有反应 还是没有呼吸 |
[25:17] | I’m gonna push two more. | 再加两毫克 |
[25:24] | Pushing two now. | 再注射两毫克 |
[25:30] | Okay, okay, we got you. | 好 好 我们来救你了 |
[25:34] | Let’s get him up. | 把他抬上去 |
[26:01] | Did I… | 我… |
[26:03] | Yeah. | 是 |
[26:06] | Stupid. | 真蠢 |
[26:08] | You need help, Grant. | 你需要治疗 格兰特 |
[26:10] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[26:11] | No, you need to get clean. | 不 你需要戒毒 |
[26:16] | You–you don’t know how hard it is for me. | 你不知道对我来说有多艰难 |
[26:23] | You have no idea. | 你想象不到 |
[26:25] | Stop. Stop. | 别说了 别说了 |
[26:28] | I am done with the excuses. | 我真的受够你的借口了 |
[26:32] | You’re done? | 你受够了 |
[26:34] | – Yeah. – All right. | -是 -行 |
[26:35] | Then leave. | 那就走吧 |
[26:38] | – Grant– – Leave! | -格兰特 -滚 |
[26:40] | Leave! Get the hell out of here! | 滚 滚出去 |
[26:44] | Go! | 你走 |
[26:47] | Stella. | 史黛拉 |
[26:48] | Stella. | 史黛拉 |
[26:59] | Dr. Charles, um… | 查尔斯医生 |
[27:03] | Look, Stella, rock bottom always looks ugly. | 史黛拉 人生的低谷总是不好看 |
[27:06] | Doesn’t mean it’s the end. | 但不代表这就是终结 |
[27:09] | You absolutely did your part getting him here. | 你送他过来 已经完成了你的任务 |
[27:11] | I want you to try and let him go for now | 我希望你暂时放下他 |
[27:13] | and let us do our thing. | 剩下的交给我们 |
[27:15] | Promise to keep you informed, okay? | 我保证有消息通知你 好吗 |
[27:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:21] | – Thank you. – Of course. | -谢谢你 -没事 |
[27:26] | The OEMC Director says | 应管办的主管说 |
[27:27] | maybe they can start the upgrades in three months, | 他们或许可以在三个月内升级 |
[27:30] | so by this time next year, | 所以明年这个时候 |
[27:31] | the 911 system should have a complete overhaul. | 911系统应该会彻底改革 |
[27:35] | Well, that is fantastic news, Alderman. | 这真是个天大的好消息 议员 |
[27:38] | And things there? | 队里怎么样 |
[27:40] | Dawson? | 道森 |
[27:41] | Uh, you haven’t spoken to her? | 你没有跟她联系过吗 |
[27:43] | We left it up in the air. | 我们没聊完就散了 |
[27:45] | Well, there is no news on that front. | 她那里还没有消息 |
[27:50] | You just finish up your job there in Springfield | 你就在安心斯普林菲尔德冲锋陷阵 |
[27:53] | and we will hold down the fort here in the meantime. | 我们会在这边坚守阵地 |
[27:56] | Sounds good. Thanks, Chief. | 好的 谢谢 队长 |
[27:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:05] | You wanted to see me, Chief? | 你找我吗 队长 |
[28:07] | Yeah, come on in. | 是的 进来 |
[28:09] | Can you please explain to me | 你可以跟我解释一下 |
[28:11] | why I still do not have a letter from you? | 为什么我还没有收到你的信吗 |
[28:18] | This is a– | 这是个… |
[28:20] | this is a very complicated time right now. | 现在情况非常复杂 |
[28:27] | I just want to do it right. | 我就想好好做这事 |
[28:29] | Gabby, if I push… | 加比 就算我催你… |
[28:33] | it’s because I care. | 也是因为关心你 |
[28:35] | I know, Chief. | 我知道 队长 |
[28:41] | So how’d I do? | 我做得怎么样 |
[28:43] | I’ve been saying it for months. | 我都说了几个月了 |
[28:45] | You’re a natural. | 你天生就是这块料 |
[28:51] | Matt, you’ve got a way about you. | 马特 你已经为自己开辟了一条道路 |
[28:55] | All the cynicism and phoniness | 这个圈子所有的玩世不恭虚情假意 |
[28:57] | that’s part of the game just rolls right off you. | 这些东西都跟你毫无关系 |
[29:00] | It’s a very attractive quality. | 这是一个很吸引人的品质 |
[29:04] | When it comes to building political allies, I mean. | 我是说在建立政治同盟的时候 |
[29:12] | How about a run for state Senate? | 竞选州参议员怎么样 |
[29:16] | There’s a seat opening up in the fall, | 秋天会有一个职位空缺 |
[29:17] | and I wouldn’t bring it up if I didn’t think it was real. | 如果我觉得没戏就不会提出来 |
[29:23] | The truth is, | 其实 |
[29:25] | Susan, my future… | 苏珊 我将来… |
[29:27] | independent of being an alderman and being a firefighter, | 是专职做议员还是专职做消防员 |
[29:31] | it’s just– | 现在还… |
[29:34] | it’s all uncertain right now. | 现在还不确定 |
[29:38] | I understand | 我理解 |
[29:40] | and I want to assure you… | 我想跟你保证 |
[29:44] | I’m here when you say yes. | 我随时等你同意 |
[30:11] | Engine 51, Truck 81, Squad 3, | 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[30:14] | Ambo 61, structure Fire, | 61号救护车 建筑起火 |
[30:15] | – 4738 North Avenue. – Mouch. | -北街4738号 -穆奇 |
[30:19] | Mouch. | 穆奇 |
[30:26] | Mouch, come on. | 穆奇 走了 |
[30:27] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[30:29] | Mouch, hey. | 穆奇 |
[30:31] | Mouch! | 穆奇 |
[30:33] | Yep. | 来了 |
[30:34] | Yep, yep, yep. | 来了来了 |
[30:37] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[30:58] | Okay, 51, get a line in there. | 好了 51队 牵一条水管进去 |
[31:00] | Squad, start on the top floor. | 救援队 从顶层开始 |
[31:01] | Truck, fifth floor. Get that roof vented. | 云梯队 五楼 去屋顶开排烟口 |
[31:04] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[31:05] | Hey, Otis, Mouch, to the roof. | 奥蒂斯 穆奇 上屋顶 |
[31:07] | Dawson, Kidd, you’re with me. | 道森 基德 你们跟我走 |
[31:20] | Hey, we got one on the stairs here! | 楼梯这里有一个 |
[31:22] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[31:24] | Hey! Hey! I got her. | 她交给我 |
[31:26] | You two clear the floor. | 你们两个排查这层 |
[31:27] | Copy. | 收到 |
[31:37] | Clear this one! | 排查这间 |
[31:48] | Clear! | 没人 |
[31:48] | One more, then we’re out. | 还有一间 然后我们就出去 |
[31:50] | Top floor is clear, Chief. | 顶层没人 队长 |
[31:52] | Work your way down, Squad. | 往下走 救援队 |
[31:54] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[32:00] | Check that. | 听好 |
[32:01] | Everyone out now. | 所有人马上出来 |
[32:03] | The fire’s moving up too quickly. | 火势上升太快 |
[32:05] | Copy that, Chief. | 收到 队长 |
[32:07] | Copy that, Chief. | 收到 队长 |
[32:16] | Go back! | 回去 |
[32:17] | Mayday! Mayday! | 呼救 呼救 |
[32:19] | Fifth floor corner unit, northeast corner. | 五楼拐角处 东北角 |
[32:22] | Don’t have much time. Fire’s moving quickly. | 时间不多了 火势蔓延太快 |
[32:24] | Northeast corner? | 东北角 |
[32:25] | This is Mouch. We can drop a lifeline. | 我是穆奇 我们可以放救生索 |
[32:27] | Then do it! | 马上放 |
[32:28] | And get that ladder over there now. | 马上把云梯升过去 |
[32:33] | We’re good. | 好了 |
[32:41] | You first. | 你先来 |
[32:43] | – No. – Hey, no arguments! | -不行 -不要争了 |
[32:45] | I got seniority, and I call the shots! Go! | 我资历高 我说了算 快走 |
[33:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:12] | Come on. Come on. | 加油 加油 |
[33:20] | This place is gonna go, Chief. | 这地方马上要塌了 队长 |
[33:22] | Gabby, get on that line and get out of there. | 加比 快上绳子离开那里 |
[33:28] | – Watch it! – We got you. | -小心 -接住了 |
[33:29] | Dawson! | 道森 |
[33:32] | Dawson, talk to me. | 道森 回话 |
[33:49] | There she is! | 找到她了 |
[34:09] | Hold on, Dawson! | 坚持住 道森 |
[34:19] | Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[34:26] | Hang on. I gotcha. Come on. | 来 接住你了 来 |
[34:30] | Yeah, I gotcha. | 接到你了 |
[34:33] | I gotcha. | 好了 |
[34:36] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[35:21] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[35:23] | You’ll make a great mom. | 你会是个好妈妈 |
[35:53] | Hey, Stace. | 史黛斯 |
[35:59] | Hey, you guys, how you holding up? | 伙计们 还好吗 |
[36:08] | Well, this is everything | 这是他储物柜里 |
[36:10] | that was in his locker, you know? | 所有的东西了 |
[36:20] | Look, if there’s anything I can do, | 如果有什么需要我帮忙 |
[36:22] | you know, watch the kids or– | 看孩子或者… |
[36:23] | I heard from the guys at 67, Jimmy. | 我听67队的人说了 吉米 |
[36:27] | The rumors. | 那些谣言 |
[36:29] | What kind of rumors? | 什么谣言 |
[36:30] | That your chief made a bad call, | 是你们队长判断错误 |
[36:34] | that Dan shouldn’t have been in that building, | 丹不该进那栋建筑的 |
[36:36] | that he didn’t have to die. | 他是枉死了 |
[36:40] | Is it true, Jimmy? | 是真的吗 吉米 |
[36:45] | Hey, they are just rumors, Stace. | 那只是谣言 史黛斯 |
[36:47] | Danny died a hero. | 丹尼是个英雄 |
[36:50] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[36:55] | I just don’t know what I’m do gonna, Jimmy. | 我不知道自己一个人该怎么办 吉米 |
[36:58] | Hey, come here. Come here. | 来 来 |
[37:00] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[37:06] | This is your new home. | 这是你的新家 |
[37:09] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[38:03] | Dear Louie, Chief Boden asked us to write letters | 亲爱的路易 博登队长让我们写一封信 |
[38:07] | to a loved one in case something | 给自己爱的人 防止出警时 |
[38:08] | ever went wrong on a call. | 有不幸发生 |
[38:14] | I had the hardest time writing this letter, | 我怎么都写不出这封信 |
[38:18] | until you came into my life. | 直到你来到了我的生活中 |
[38:22] | I’ve given up a lot to get where I am, | 能走到今天我放弃了很多 |
[38:26] | but when I look at you, | 但当我看到你时 |
[38:29] | I know it was all worth it. | 我知道一切都值了 |
[38:33] | I want you to know that the life I’ve lived, | 我想让你知道 我过的生活 |
[38:36] | the sacrifices I made, | 我做出的牺牲 |
[38:40] | it was in the service of helping others. | 都是为了帮助他人 |
[38:44] | Sacrifice is the hardest of all human actions, | 牺牲是人类所有行为中最难的 |
[38:49] | but anyone who puts on a uniform to help others | 但任何穿上制服帮助他人的人 |
[38:52] | knows it’s also the most important. | 都知道这也是最重要的 |
[38:57] | We pay a price for our service. | 帮助他人是有代价的 |
[39:02] | Wallace. | 华莱士 |
[39:05] | Where’s the kid? | 那个孩子呢 |
[39:08] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:13] | And sometimes that price is beyond our limits. | 有时候我们无法承受那个代价 |
[39:22] | You were amazing, like a superhero. | 你太厉害了 就跟超级英雄一样 |
[39:24] | Oh, come on. We were amazing. | 别说笑了 是我们很厉害 |
[39:26] | I never should have doubted you. | 我不该怀疑你的 |
[39:27] | This trip was a great idea. | 这一趟太值了 |
[39:30] | It still is. | 现在仍然是 |
[39:48] | I’ve made mistakes and bad choices, | 我犯过错误 做过错误决定 |
[39:51] | but life has a way of giving all of us second chances. | 但生活总会给我们第二次机会 |
[40:39] | Never doubt the power of goodness in one’s heart | 绝不要怀疑一个人的善心 |
[40:44] | or for a single second that together | 也绝不要怀疑 我们一起 |
[40:47] | we make an incredible family | 可以组成一个美好的家庭 |
[40:52] | and you will be loved always. | 毋庸置疑 你会永远被爱 |