时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | But we’re dealing with a serious condition, | 但现在你的情况有点严重 |
[00:03] | called immune thrombocytopenia. | 叫免疫性血小板减少症 |
[00:04] | But he can still report to work, right? | 他还可以上班 对吗 |
[00:06] | Not right now. | 现在不行 |
[00:07] | What would you think about us becoming | 你觉得我们 |
[00:09] | foster parents to Louie? | 领养路易好吗 |
[00:11] | Gabby, we barely have time for each other. | 加比 我们连给对方的时间都很少 |
[00:13] | How are we going to have time for a child? | 还怎么有时间照顾一个孩子 |
[00:15] | I can’t get him out of my head, Matt, | 我一直在想着他 马特 |
[00:17] | so I’m going to do it on my own. | 我要领养他 我自己领养 |
[00:19] | When I’m married, you break into my house | 我结婚的时候 你带着玫瑰和香槟 |
[00:22] | with flowers and champagne, | 闯进我家里追求我 |
[00:24] | and then I’m solo, | 然后我单身了 |
[00:26] | and you keep a safe distance. | 你却一直跟我保持安全距离 |
[00:51] | Let’s call furlough for the next six to eight weeks. | 我们接下来六周到八周请假吧 |
[00:56] | And go where? | 去哪儿 |
[00:58] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[01:00] | Never leave this spot. | 哪儿也不去 |
[01:23] | All I’m saying is, I could get used to this. | 我的意思是 这样的生活我可以适应 |
[02:06] | Excuse me, I have to get going to work. | 不好意思 我得去上班了 |
[02:08] | Is there any chance– | 有没有可能… |
[02:08] | Mr. Harvey’s got several people to see this morning. | 哈维先生今早要见好几个人 |
[02:11] | Yeah, what about tomorrow? | 那明天呢 |
[02:13] | Meetings all day. | 全天都要开会 |
[02:16] | Look, I can give you a call if there’s an opening. | 如果他有空我可以给你打电话 |
[02:20] | You know, this isn’t about me, right? | 你知道这件事不是为了我 对吧 |
[02:22] | There’s a kid sitting somewhere right now | 现在有个孩子在某个地方 |
[02:24] | without a family, without a place to call home, nothing. | 没有家人 无家可回 一无所有 |
[02:27] | By the time the children reach us, | 在孩子们找到我们之前 |
[02:28] | they’re all that way, unfortunately. | 他们都是那样的 很不幸 |
[02:35] | Okay…Yes, | 好吧 |
[02:36] | please give me a call if you find time for me. | 如果有空见我 请给我打电话 |
[02:38] | I appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[02:42] | What kind of club? | 哪种俱乐部 |
[02:43] | Oh, it’s nothing fancy, just a good DJ, cheap booze. | 没什么特别的 就是DJ很不错 酒很便宜 |
[02:46] | I need a favor from you, though. | 你得帮我个忙 |
[02:47] | Of course you do. | 好啊 |
[02:49] | The liquor license. | 酒水供应许可证 |
[02:50] | You wouldn’t believe the amount of hoop-jumping | 你不会相信要拿到一个 |
[02:52] | you’ve got to do to get one of those, | 有多么麻烦 |
[02:53] | but now that my little brother works with an alderman… | 但我有个弟弟跟市政议员是同事… |
[02:55] | No, not a chance. | 不行 不可能 |
[02:56] | I wouldn’t have come to you if this wasn’t important. | 如果不是很重要我是不会找你的 |
[02:59] | I’m 15 grand deep. | 已经欠了一万五了 |
[03:00] | I’m losing money every day. | 每天都在亏钱 |
[03:02] | Jimmy, I’m serious. | 吉米 我是认真的 |
[03:04] | If I don’t get this place opened up, | 如果这地方开不起来 |
[03:05] | I could lose the house. | 我连房子都得卖了 |
[03:07] | Hey… Could you restock the 4x4s? | 能给我们的车加个油吗 |
[03:09] | I think we’re running low. | 我们快没油了 |
[03:11] | Hey, Danny. | 丹尼 |
[03:14] | Truck 81, ambulance 61, car accident, | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 车祸 |
[03:17] | 2802 west 47th Street. | 第47大街西2802号 |
[03:20] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽量吧 |
[03:33] | Mouch, Kidd, check out that smoke. | 穆奇 基德 看看哪里在冒烟 |
[03:35] | Copy that. Watch the rig. | 明白 带上装备 |
[03:36] | Let’s get these people out. | 把人救出来 |
[03:44] | Strike. Strike. | 敲 敲 |
[03:53] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[04:04] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:09] | Brett, let’s get a c-collar over here. | 布莱特 拿个护颈过来 |
[04:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:15] | Hi, I’m Sylvie. What’s your name? | 我是希尔薇 你叫什么 |
[04:17] | Kaylee. | 凯莉 |
[04:22] | Hey, stand up. | 站起来 |
[04:25] | I’m gonna put this around your neck. | 我要把这个戴到你脖子上 |
[04:28] | Does any of that hurt? | 疼吗 |
[04:30] | A little. | 有一点 |
[04:33] | Wait. Stay there. | 等等 别动 |
[04:37] | You feel any pain in your tummy or your chest? | 肚子或者胸部疼吗 |
[04:40] | – No. – No? | -不疼 -不疼吗 |
[04:42] | – Yeah, she’s loaded. – Yeah. | -她喝醉了 -没错 |
[04:44] | Wait there. | 在这里等着 |
[04:46] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[04:48] | Mom and dad are sauced. | 父母都醉了 |
[04:49] | Had their kid driving. | 让小孩开车 |
[04:52] | Good, good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[05:02] | Are they gonna– are they… | 他们会… 他们会… |
[05:07] | Brett. | 布莱特 |
[05:13] | Jimmy, seat belt may have given her a pulmonary contusion. | 吉米 安全带可能把她勒出肺挫伤了 |
[05:16] | Need the stethoscope. | 我需要听诊器 |
[05:19] | Diminished lung sounds on the left side. | 左侧肺音减弱 |
[05:22] | Damn it. She has a broken rib. | 见鬼 她肋骨断了 |
[05:24] | Must have been the steering wheel. | 肯定是方向盘撞的 |
[05:24] | She might have a punctured lung. | 她的肺可能被刺破了 |
[05:26] | The trachea’s deviated. She has a pneumo. | 气管偏离了 有肺炎 |
[05:28] | All right, let’s trauma her to med. | 好 带她去医院 |
[05:29] | I’ll decompress her en route. | 我路上帮她肺部减压 |
[05:30] | All right. | 走 |
[05:35] | Kaylee, mommy loves you! | 凯莉 妈妈爱你 |
[05:38] | Yeah, real nice work, folks! | 干得漂亮 你们两个 |
[05:39] | You put your daughter in the hospital! | 把你们自己的女儿害进了医院 |
[05:40] | Hey, hey, hey, come on. | 好了好了 |
[05:43] | Disgusting. | 令人憎恶 |
[05:47] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[05:49] | The world’s rough enough. | 世界已经够残酷了 |
[05:50] | Your own parents shouldn’t be making it rougher. | 父母不该让它更残酷 |
[05:54] | I’m–I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[05:55] | Just got my dander up, but I’m fine. | 只是有点发怒 但我没事 |
[06:04] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[06:05] | I’m on steroids. I’m not bedridden. | 我是打了类固醇 不是卧床不起 |
[06:08] | See, what I heard when they said “Medical leave” was, | 他们说出院时我听到的是 |
[06:11] | “Four weeks paid vacation.” | 四周带薪假期 |
[06:12] | Yeah, shouldn’t you be on a singles tour | 是啊 你不该去中土大陆 |
[06:14] | of middle-earth or something? | 旅游一番吗 |
[06:15] | Ha, yeah, I’m here to collect my check. | 我是来拿支票的 |
[06:18] | – Hey, lieutenant, what’s up? – Hey, buddy. | -副队 好吗 -伙计 |
[06:20] | You know, it’s okay to admit you–you miss us. | 你可以承认你想我们 |
[06:23] | Who’s on in relief? | 谁在替补 |
[06:25] | Malcolm Ferguson. You know him? | 马尔科姆·弗格森 认识吗 |
[06:26] | No. | 不认识 |
[06:27] | Ferguson, get over here! | 弗格森 过来 |
[06:40] | Otis, Ferguson. | 奥蒂斯 这是弗格森 |
[06:42] | Ferguson, Otis. | 弗格森 这是奥蒂斯 |
[06:44] | Great guy. You’re gonna love him. | 好人啊 你会喜欢他的 |
[06:46] | – Okay, yeah. – Yeah. | -好吧 -嗯 |
[06:48] | H-hey, man, B-Brian. | 好啊伙计 我是布莱恩 |
[06:53] | The evanston guy. Yeah. | 埃文斯顿人 |
[06:55] | Hey, so listen, that thing that you did… | 听着 你做的事… |
[06:58] | You did. | 你做了 |
[07:01] | You’re the man. | 你真牛 |
[07:04] | Yeah, Connie handpicked him herself, so… | 康妮自己选的 所以 |
[07:06] | Connie? | 康妮 |
[07:07] | Yeah, she’s been keeping a list of CFD’s | 她为博登列出了芝加哥消防局 |
[07:09] | best floaters for Boden. | 最棒临时工的名单 |
[07:10] | Had her eye on Ferguson for a while now. | 盯上弗格森好一阵子了 |
[07:13] | Real happy she finally found a spot for him. | 真高兴她终于给他找到了职位 |
[07:15] | Mm-hmm. Well, temporarily. | 这是临时的 |
[07:17] | Uh-huh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:18] | It’s not like we got ourselves a Wally Pipp situation here. | 这又不是沃利·皮普的情况 |
[07:24] | Who’s–who’s Wally Pipp? | 沃利·皮普是谁 |
[07:26] | First baseman for the 1925 Yankees. | 1925年洋基队的一垒手 |
[07:28] | Took a day off with a headache, got replaced with Lou Gehrig, | 因为头疼请了一天假 被卢·格里克替换 |
[07:30] | who went on to play 2,130 consecutive games. | 结果后来一直替了2130场比赛 |
[07:34] | But like I said, you’re not him, so… | 但如我所说 你不是他 所以 |
[07:36] | Yeah, Connie– Connie would never replace me. | 康妮不会替换掉我 |
[07:40] | Mm, absolutely not. | 绝对不会 |
[07:42] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[07:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:47] | A child? | 一个孩子 |
[07:48] | Not just any child. | 不是随便的孩子 |
[07:50] | We pulled him out of the fire at North Dayton. | 我们从北代顿的火灾中救出了他 |
[07:53] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[07:54] | Well, paperwork’s done, aside from a background check. | 除了背景调查 其它文件工作都搞定了 |
[07:57] | And I already started parenting classes. | 我已经开始上育儿课了 |
[07:59] | All I need is a letter of recommendation from you. | 我就还差你的一封推荐信 |
[08:02] | What are your chances of qualifying, realistically? | 现实点 你合格的几率有多少 |
[08:06] | Unlikely. | 不大可能 |
[08:08] | But “Unlikely” doesn’t mean “Impossible.” | 但不大可能并不意味着不可能 |
[08:11] | And what if the boy gets placed somewhere else in the meantime? | 如果期间这孩子被安排到了别的地方呢 |
[08:15] | I just want what’s best for him, | 我只想让他过上最好的生活 |
[08:18] | whether that’s me or another foster family. | 不管是我还是另一个寄养家庭 |
[08:23] | Where he is now, the group home, | 他现在在教养院 |
[08:25] | he deserves better. | 他该过得更好 |
[08:27] | And I know I can give that to him. | 我知道我可以给他 |
[08:33] | I have to try. | 我必须试试 |
[08:36] | I’ll have the letter for you today. | 我今天就给你写好信 |
[08:41] | Thanks, Chief. Thank you. | 谢谢你 队长 |
[08:54] | I thought you were coming over yesterday. | 我还以为你昨天会来 |
[08:56] | I know, yeah. | 我知道 |
[08:58] | I just got a lot going on. | 但是太忙了 |
[09:00] | And the day before that? | 前天呢 |
[09:03] | I’ve been spending every free moment at DCFS | 我有空时一直在儿童与家庭服务部 |
[09:06] | trying to find five minutes to plead my case. | 想花五分钟说明我的情况 |
[09:11] | This foster thing, it’s moving forward. | 领养的事 我正在努力 |
[09:21] | I don’t mean for it to come between us, Matt, but– | 我不想让我们之间这样的 马特 但是 |
[09:23] | But you’re doing this. | 但你要这样做 |
[09:26] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 |
[09:30] | Okay, then… | 好吧 |
[09:34] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[09:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:59] | Can I get your opinion on something? | 有件事我能问问你的意见吗 |
[10:04] | Danny just bought this club, and he wants me to help him | 丹尼刚买了个俱乐部 他想让我帮他 |
[10:06] | get his liquor license. | 拿到酒水供应许可证 |
[10:08] | The after hours thing in Bucktown? | 巴克镇的下班后酒吧 |
[10:11] | What do you mean after hours? | 你说下班后是什么意思 |
[10:12] | Been up and running a few months, | 已经开了几个月了 |
[10:14] | all cash, under the table. | 全部付现金 秘密交易 |
[10:16] | He trying to take it legit? | 他想让它合法吗 |
[10:17] | I guess. I don’t know. | 我想是吧 我不知道 |
[10:19] | He wants me to ask casey for a favor. | 他想让我找凯西帮忙 |
[10:24] | I wouldn’t. | 我不会这样做 |
[10:25] | Nope, and that’s what I figured. | 我也是这么想的 |
[10:28] | Anything else? | 还有事吗 |
[10:30] | Close my door, then. | 那就关门 |
[10:37] | Basically, DCFS just wants to know that I’m not a criminal. | 基本上儿童与家庭服务部只想知道我不是罪犯 |
[10:40] | I thought maybe you could expedite the background check. | 我想着也许你能加速背景调查 |
[10:42] | Shouldn’t be a big deal. | 应该不是大事 |
[10:46] | Say something. | 说句话啊 |
[10:47] | What’s Casey think about all this? | 凯西对这件事怎么看 |
[10:50] | I’m doing this alone. | 我要一个人负责 |
[10:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:53] | Right now, this is more important than my relationship, Antonio. | 现在这事比我的恋爱更重要 安东尼奥 |
[10:57] | Gabby… | 加比 |
[10:58] | What I need from you is your support, okay? | 我需要的是你的支持 |
[11:00] | What I don’t need is your permission. | 不是你的允许 |
[11:07] | I’ll have the background check for you by the end of the day. | 我会在今天之前把背景调查给你的 |
[11:09] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[11:21] | I need you to clarify a few things for me. | 你来跟我解释几件事 |
[11:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:25] | You still in love with my sister? | 你还在爱我妹妹吗 |
[11:27] | Of course I am. | 当然 |
[11:29] | And you know about this foster situation? | 那你知道她要收养孩子的事吗 |
[11:31] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[11:33] | Then why the hell is she doing this on her own? | 那她为什么要一个人负责 |
[11:36] | She made that call without me. | 她是自己做的决定 |
[11:38] | Maybe because you’ve been stringing her along for three years. | 也许是因为这三年来你一直都吊着她 |
[11:41] | All right, okay. | 好吧 |
[11:43] | That’s not even close to what happened, all right? | 这根本不是事实 好吗 |
[11:44] | You were supposed to marry her. | 你本应该和她结婚的 |
[11:47] | Now she’s out there taking this thing on by herself. | 结果她现在一个人去收养孩子 |
[11:49] | I tried to talk to her. | 我尝试过跟她谈谈的 |
[11:51] | That’s where you screwed up, talking. | 你就是这样搞砸一切的 总是谈谈 |
[11:53] | You either go get her and make this right for good, | 你要么就和她结婚 一劳永逸把这事解决了 |
[11:56] | or you leave her the hell alone. | 不然就别去烦她 |
[11:58] | You want to intimidate someone, Antonio, | 你要是想吓唬人的话 安东尼奥 |
[12:00] | take it back to the 21st. | 就回你的21分局去 |
[12:02] | If you’re just giving advice, then I can tell you. | 如果你是来给建议的话 那我告诉你 |
[12:04] | I don’t want it. | 我不想要 |
[12:26] | Gabriela, what are you doing here? | 加布里埃拉 你在这里干什么 |
[12:29] | I’m… Just trying to get in with Mr. Harvey, | 我只是想和哈维先生谈谈 |
[12:33] | hoping he’ll give me a chance. | 希望他能给我个机会 |
[12:34] | Are you on shift? | 你现在有轮班吗 |
[12:36] | Yeah, on my way in. | 是的 正准备去 |
[12:37] | Just stopped by in case. | 我就是顺便过来看看 |
[12:39] | I know. It’s a long shot. | 我知道 机会渺茫 |
[12:40] | Single mom with a job like this. | 要当单身妈妈 职业又这么特殊 |
[12:42] | Are you sure you’re ready to foster? | 你确定你准备好收养孩子了吗 |
[12:45] | Never been more sure. | 从未如此确信 |
[12:48] | We have a staff meeting later. | 我们一会儿有个员工会议 |
[12:51] | I’ll talk to Mr. Harvey, see what I can do. | 我会和哈维先生说说 看看我能不能帮你 |
[12:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:54] | No promises. | 不要抱太大希望 |
[13:05] | Come on in, have a seat. | 进来吧 坐 |
[13:12] | Gabby asked me for a letter recommending her to DCFS. | 加比让我给她写一封给儿童与家庭服务部的推荐信 |
[13:17] | I wrote her a glowing review. | 我给她写了一封满溢赞美之词的 |
[13:19] | Thanks, Chief. | 多谢 队长 |
[13:22] | Unfortunately, I’m not sure how far my words are gonna go. | 很遗憾 我不知道我说的话有多大作用 |
[13:27] | This is a long, hard road. | 这条路很难走 也很长 |
[13:29] | That’s exactly what I’m afraid of. | 这正是我害怕的地方 |
[13:31] | Yeah, we both know Gabby. | 我们都了解加比 |
[13:34] | There ain’t no turning back now. | 这事没有回头路了 |
[13:35] | Yeah, she made that perfectly clear. | 她表明地很清楚了 |
[13:39] | Well, I believe everything happens for a reason. | 我相信事出必有因 |
[13:42] | There’s no way that I can send men | 我要是心中没有规划的话 |
[13:43] | running into a burning building without knowing | 是不会把我的队员派进 |
[13:45] | that there was some kind of bigger plan. | 烧着的大楼里的 |
[13:50] | You and Gabby, you’ve had a tough year. | 你和加比 这一年都不容易 |
[13:54] | You’ve had your wins and your losses. | 你们都各有得失 |
[13:59] | Then there’s this newfound clout that you have being an alderman. | 现在又出现了一个新情况 你当上了议员 |
[14:10] | Maybe there’s a reason for that too. | 也许这也是事出有因 |
[14:18] | Hey, been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[14:20] | Did you get a chance to talk to Casey? | 你找到机会和凯西谈谈了吗 |
[14:24] | Look, if you think I’m bringing my lieutenant into this, | 如果你以为我会把副队长也卷进这事的话 |
[14:26] | you are out of your mind. | 那你真是疯了 |
[14:28] | What? | 什么 |
[14:29] | An after hours club? | 正常营业时间之后的酒吧 |
[14:30] | That is illegal, Danny. | 这是非法的 丹尼 |
[14:32] | You think you’re in trouble now, | 你觉得自己现在麻烦缠身是吧 |
[14:33] | try dealing with the city if you get busted. | 想想被抓以后自己有多麻烦吧 |
[14:35] | I had to make money to get the liquor license. | 我得挣到钱才能办酒水供应许可证啊 |
[14:37] | What did you want me to do, sit on the place | 你想让我怎么办 就干等着 |
[14:39] | while I’m getting bled dry on rent not making a dime? | 被租金榨干 一分不挣吗 |
[14:42] | – I wanted you to be legit. – That’s what I’m trying to do. | -我希望你做合法的事 -我就是这样打算的 |
[14:46] | I’m drowning. | 但我已经泥足深陷了 |
[14:47] | I got Stacy beating me up every five minutes | 史黛西每五分钟就要问我一次 |
[14:49] | asking me why the checking account is taking on water. | 为什么账户上一点进账都没有 |
[14:51] | This is because you rush into things. | 这都是因为你仓促行事 |
[14:53] | Are you gonna help me or not? | 你到底帮不帮 |
[14:58] | I’m not. | 不帮 |
[15:05] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[15:09] | Hello? | 你好 |
[15:11] | This is she. | 正是我 |
[15:15] | Sure, yeah, of course. | 好的好的 没问题 |
[15:18] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[15:22] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[15:25] | The DCFS guy, | 是儿童服务部的人 |
[15:26] | he agreed to meet with me. | 他同意和我见一面了 |
[15:28] | That’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[15:32] | Yeah, now… | 那我 |
[15:34] | Now what the hell am I gonna say? | 我到底要说什么啊 |
[15:35] | The truth, how much you want this. | 说真心话 你有多想收养他 |
[15:38] | You’re gonna be great. | 你没问题的 |
[15:42] | Matt, can I– | 马特 我能 |
[15:43] | Got you covered. | 尽管去吧 |
[15:53] | You can’t stay away, huh? | 你就是没法待在家里是吧 |
[15:56] | What do you got? | 你拿着什么 |
[15:56] | Oh, a little insurance policy. | 一点保险 |
[16:05] | The theater? | 剧院吗 |
[16:07] | Connie loves musicals. | 康妮超爱音乐剧 |
[16:12] | You know what? I will not be the Wally Pipp of 51. | 我才不要当51队的守垒员 |
[16:15] | I’m not going down without a fight. | 我才不会坐以待毙 |
[16:17] | Hey, that is good thinking. | 这个想法不错 |
[16:19] | You know what? I didn’t want to say anything. | 我本来什么都不想说的 |
[16:21] | But I did see a form 2 on her desk earlier. | 但我之前确实看到一张表格2在她桌上 |
[16:25] | What? | 什么 |
[16:26] | Yeah, I mean, it’s probably a transfer | 是的 也可能是给第三班的 |
[16:28] | for one of those yahoos on, you know…third shift. | 某个糙汉子的转队申请 |
[16:33] | Yeah, yeah, but still, you can never be too careful. | 是的 不过 小心一点总没错 |
[16:37] | You’re going with her to the show, right? | 你要陪她去看表演 对吗 |
[16:39] | You think I should? | 你觉得我应该去吗 |
[16:40] | Heck yeah. Yeah. | 当然应该 去吧 |
[16:40] | You can’t send a lady to the theater without a date. | 你可不能让女士独自一人去剧院 |
[16:43] | Come on. | 去吧 |
[16:45] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[16:50] | Stella? | 史黛拉 |
[16:54] | Hey, Grant. | 格兰特 |
[16:56] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[16:57] | I got your favorite, corned beef from Manny’s, | 我带了你最爱的曼尼腌牛肉 |
[17:00] | like I did when you were in the academy. | 就跟以前你在学院的时候一样 |
[17:02] | – Right. – Right? | -对 -对吧 |
[17:03] | Right, um… Let’s go outside. | 对 我们到外面去吧 |
[17:07] | – Let’s go talk. – Oh…Okay. | -我们去谈谈 -好吧 |
[17:08] | Yeah. Come on. | 对 走吧 |
[17:10] | Hey, is that the dude who left me high and dry | 在我孩子生日那天放我鸽子的 |
[17:12] | on my kid’s birthday? | 是那哥们吗 |
[17:15] | He looks like a mess. | 他怎么那么憔悴 |
[17:19] | What are you doing here, Grant? | 你来这里干什么 格兰特 |
[17:21] | We’re playing a gig this weekend. | 我们这周末有个演出 |
[17:23] | – We’re playing. – Okay. | -我们要去演出了 -好啊 |
[17:25] | You’re the one to thank for that. | 这得谢谢你 |
[17:26] | – Look– – I mean, you got me back into it | -听我说 -是你让我回到这行 |
[17:28] | just when I was this close to pulling the plug on the whole thing. | 本来我差一点就要放弃了 |
[17:31] | – Grant– – No, no, Stella, I mean it. | -格兰特 -不不 史黛拉 我说真的 |
[17:33] | It’s you. | 就是你 |
[17:34] | You know, you’re my inspiration. | 你就是我的灵感之源 |
[17:35] | You’ve always been my Muse. | 你一直都是我的缪斯 |
[17:37] | You got to be there. You have to come. | 你得去现场 你一定得来 |
[17:38] | Kurt says the place is gonna be packed. | 库尔特说现场听众会爆满的 |
[17:40] | Have you slept? | 你有没有睡过觉 |
[17:41] | Yeah. No. | 有 没有 |
[17:42] | I’m– I’ve been up all night writing. | 我 我一晚上都在写歌 |
[17:44] | You know how it is, and just whatever was missing, it’s now back, | 你知道的 之前缺失的东西现在回来了 |
[17:47] | you know. I’m back. I’m back. | 我回来了 我回来了 |
[17:48] | The songs are coming out of me. | 新歌不断地从我脑海中涌出来 |
[17:50] | I couldn’t stop it if I tried. | 就算想停我也停不下来 |
[17:51] | Just–just–just– you’ll see, all right? | 就…就…就…你会看到的 好吗 |
[17:54] | The first song is for you. | 第一首歌是给你的 |
[17:55] | You inspired it, “Stella Bella.” | 你给了我灵感 “史黛拉·贝拉” |
[17:58] | Be there, baby. | 一定要到 宝贝 |
[17:59] | Here, your corned beef. | 给 你的腌牛肉 |
[18:01] | Take it, enjoy. Thank you. | 拿着 吃吧 谢谢你 |
[18:03] | Baby, baby, Stella, I love you. | 宝贝 宝贝 史黛拉 我爱你 |
[18:15] | Firefighter. | 消防员 |
[18:17] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[18:18] | They say if we show up, | 你们说如果我们出现 |
[18:19] | it’s probably the worst day of your life. | 那天可能就是你一生中最糟糕的日子 |
[18:21] | I know it was for Louie. | 我知道对路易来说就是这样 |
[18:23] | Wish I could say the same, but the truth is, | 我希望我也可以这么说 但事实是 |
[18:26] | these children typically experience a fair share of trauma. | 这些孩子一般都会有某种程度的创伤 |
[18:30] | Are you prepared for that? | 对此你做好准备了吗 |
[18:31] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[18:32] | I know that trauma can lead to emotional problems and… | 我知道创伤可能会导致情绪问题 还有 |
[18:37] | distress, acting out. | 痛苦 情绪发泄 |
[18:40] | My eyes are wide open. | 我会好好看着他 |
[18:42] | And I know it won’t be easy, | 我知道这不是件容易的事 |
[18:43] | but when I look at this kid, | 但我一看到这孩子 |
[18:48] | I don’t see all the problems. | 我看不到这些问题 |
[18:49] | I see everything he could become | 我只看到如果有人可以给他一个机会 |
[18:52] | if someone would just give him a chance. | 他将来的无限可能 |
[18:57] | What’s his name again? | 他叫什么名字来着 |
[18:58] | Louie. Louie Thompson. | 路易 路易·汤姆森 |
[19:05] | Look at this. | 你看这个 |
[19:26] | Hey, how’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[19:30] | Not gonna work out. | 不行 |
[19:33] | He got placed with another foster family. | 他被安排给另一个寄养家庭了 |
[19:36] | Happened this morning. | 今天早上安排好的 |
[19:38] | That’s a raw deal. | 这不公平 |
[19:39] | You would have been a better parent than 99% | 你本来有机会比我们所见的 |
[19:41] | of the folks that we see out there. | 99%的父母都要称职的 |
[19:43] | Nah, it’s okay. It’s good–it’s good news. | 没关系 没事 这是个好消息 |
[19:46] | I just want him to be happy. | 我只希望他过得幸福 |
[19:49] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[19:56] | The meeting didn’t go so well. | 会面不太顺利 |
[19:59] | Oh, Gabby, I’m really sorry. | 加比 我很遗憾 |
[20:04] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61, | 81号云梯 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[20:07] | building collapse, 422 North May Street. | 建筑坍塌 北五月大街422号 |
[20:13] | Want to sit this one out? | 这一场想休息吗 |
[20:14] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[20:15] | You sure? ‘Cause we can manage without you. | 你确定吗 你不去我们也能搞定 |
[20:17] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[20:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:35] | You the incident commander? | 你是火场指挥员吗 |
[20:37] | Fourth story was under renovation when the floor collapsed. | 地板塌陷时 四层在翻修 |
[20:38] | A couple construction guys already got out. | 几个装修工人已经逃出来了 |
[20:40] | Is the third floor occupied? | 三层有住户吗 |
[20:41] | Small business, 20 to 30 employees, | 一家小公司 二三十名员工 |
[20:44] | most of them still inside. | 大部分人还在里面 |
[20:45] | It’s your call, Chief. | 听你安排了 队长 |
[20:46] | Okay, get your guys ready. | 好 让你的人准备好 |
[20:48] | Send a small search team to limit the impact load. | 派一个搜查小队去控制冲击负载 |
[20:51] | This building’s a collapse about to happen. | 这座楼马上要塌了 |
[20:53] | Got it. | 收到 |
[20:53] | I’ll make sure the guys from 67 are ready. | 我去让67号云梯车的队员准备就绪 |
[20:55] | All right, we have 20-plus victims inside. | 里面有二十多个需要救援的人 |
[20:58] | The only thing holding this building up | 这座大楼到现在还没塌 |
[20:59] | is God and carpeting. | 全靠上帝和地毯撑着 |
[21:01] | That is, no SCBAs or no power tools. | 就是说 不能带呼吸装置或机动工具 |
[21:03] | Lessen the load. Watch your step. | 卸下装备 小心脚下 |
[21:06] | When I say “Get out,” I mean it. | 我让你们撤时必须撤 |
[21:09] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[21:14] | Hey, Danny. | 丹尼 |
[21:17] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[21:21] | Jimmy, come on. | 吉米 快 |
[21:33] | – Take the right. – Got it. | -去右边 -明白 |
[21:34] | Ma’am, ma’am, this way. | 女士 这边走 |
[21:36] | Please, hey, do not run. | 拜托 别跑 |
[21:38] | Walk to the exit, please. | 请走去出口 |
[21:40] | Ma’am, come on. | 女士 快 |
[21:41] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[21:46] | Check him out. | 检查他的情况 |
[21:54] | No, he’s gone. | 他死了 |
[21:57] | Take it easy, easy. There you go. | 慢点 慢点 这就对了 |
[21:59] | Hey, let’s check that void space before the load shifts. | 负荷转移前 看看那边空隙 |
[22:01] | Tight, tread lightly. | 动作要轻 |
[22:02] | Don’t even breathe. | 屏住呼吸 |
[22:05] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, my boss, she’s still in there. | 我上司 她还在里面 |
[22:07] | Help me. | 过来帮忙 |
[22:08] | Go for it. | 去吧 |
[22:11] | Right there. | 就在那 |
[22:13] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防队 请大声呼救 |
[22:16] | Here. Over here. | 这里 在这里 |
[22:18] | Go. | 去 |
[22:20] | Call out. | 大声呼救 |
[22:21] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[22:22] | Was there a bomb? | 有炸弹吗 |
[22:23] | Construction accident. | 施工事故 |
[22:24] | We got to get you out of here now. | 我们得马上救你出去 |
[22:25] | It’s not safe. | 这里不安全 |
[22:28] | Come with me through here. Come on. | 跟我穿过这里 来 |
[22:32] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[22:34] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[22:38] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[22:41] | You got this. | 你能做到 |
[22:43] | You’re going home. | 你会回家的 |
[22:44] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[22:51] | Come on, keep moving. | 加把劲 继续走 |
[23:05] | Here. | 这里 |
[23:06] | Oh, I found one. | 我发现一个 |
[23:10] | Relax, dude, we’re gonna get you out of here, okay? | 别紧张 我们会救你出来的 |
[23:12] | You did great. Come on. | 表现很好 快走 |
[23:15] | Just stay calm, all right? | 保持冷静 好吗 |
[23:16] | We’re gonna get you out. | 我们会救你出来 |
[23:18] | All right, nice and easy. | 好 慢慢来 |
[23:20] | On my count… One, two, three. | 我数到三 一二三 |
[23:29] | Slide her under, Joe. | 推到她后面 乔 |
[23:33] | Good. All right. | 很好 好了 |
[23:35] | All right, come on, hon. Come on. | 好 来 出来吧 |
[23:38] | Oh! We got you. | 我们来帮你 |
[23:39] | Thank you. Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[23:40] | – All right, brother, come on. – All right, hurry up. | -好 来 好了 – 快 |
[23:42] | We got you. Come on. | 我们来帮你 来 |
[23:43] | There we go. Come on. | 出来了 快 |
[23:45] | Come on. Good, there you go. | 快 很好 出来了 |
[23:50] | Aah! My leg! | 我的腿 |
[23:52] | I got you. All right, come on. | 我来帮你 好 快走 |
[23:54] | I got you. Come on. | 我来帮你 走 |
[23:56] | Got him. | 我来扶 |
[24:03] | Oh, oh, thank–thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:04] | Squeeze on out. | 挤出来 |
[24:07] | Medic! | 医护人员 |
[24:11] | Got multiple fractures on his left leg. | 他左腿多处骨折 |
[24:15] | You got this? | 你能搞定吗 |
[24:16] | Yeah. | 能 |
[24:22] | Hey, Chief, this building hasn’t got much time left, | 队长 这幢大楼没多少时间就会塌了 |
[24:25] | a minute, maybe two. | 最多一两分钟吧 |
[24:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:33] | Get away from the building! | 远离大楼 |
[24:36] | That’s it. | 行了 |
[24:37] | Emergency! Emergency! | 紧急呼叫 紧急呼叫 |
[24:38] | Evacuate the building now. | 马上撤离 |
[24:39] | All firefighters, evacuate the building immediately. | 所有消防员 立刻撤离大楼 |
[24:43] | All right, you heard him! | 好 队长下令了 |
[24:45] | Let’s clear out! | 撤退 |
[24:46] | Everyone out! | 所有人都撤离 |
[24:52] | We get everyone? | 都救出来了吗 |
[24:53] | Our side’s clear! | 我这里没人了 |
[24:59] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, you hear that? | 等一下 你听见了吗 |
[24:59] | Come on, we got to go. | 来 我们走吧 |
[25:01] | 67 Borrelli to Battalion 25. | 67队布罗利呼叫25大队长 |
[25:03] | I got someone up here, Chief. | 我这里还有个人 队长 |
[25:04] | I need more time to bring him out. | 需要更多时间带他出去 |
[25:06] | There is no more time. | 没时间了 |
[25:07] | Evacuate now. | 立刻撤退 |
[25:10] | I can’t leave anyone behind, Chief. | 我不能丢下任何一个人 队长 |
[25:15] | Then bring him out. You have one minute, no more. | 那带他出来 你最多只有一分钟时间 |
[25:22] | Come on, get out. | 快点 出来啊 |
[25:26] | Come on. | 快点 |
[25:31] | Everybody, get back! | 所有人 退后 |
[25:39] | Everybody get back. | 全部退后 |
[25:47] | Borrelli! | 布罗利 |
[25:59] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[26:02] | Anybody! | 有人吗 |
[26:11] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[26:13] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[26:16] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[26:22] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[26:31] | Just relax– we’re gonna find a way out of here for you. | 放松 我们会有办法救你出去的 |
[26:35] | Who saw him last? Where was he? | 最后看见他的是谁 他在哪里 |
[26:37] | He went back into the bullpen. | 他回到大房间了 |
[26:38] | It’s back left, where the collapse started. | 在楼后方左边 最先坍塌的地方 |
[26:40] | Is there any chance that Jimmy could get up there? | 吉米有可能过去吗 |
[26:42] | If the stairs are intact. | 如果楼梯还没塌的话 |
[26:54] | Battalion 25, this is Borrelli. | 25大队长 我是布罗利 |
[26:56] | Um… I found him. | 我找到他了 |
[26:58] | Requesting backup to extract. | 请求更多人手救援 |
[27:01] | Borrelli, where are you? | 布罗利 你在什么位置 |
[27:03] | 10 yards from the bullpen entrance. | 距大房间入口9米处 |
[27:05] | Debris is completely blocking the area. | 瓦砾把这里封死了 |
[27:08] | Requesting squad for assistance to help extract. | 请求救援队增援帮助 |
[27:12] | Squad, let’s go! | 救援队 我们走 |
[27:13] | No. Stay where you are. | 不 原地待命 |
[27:16] | That place is a death trap. | 那大楼非常危险 |
[27:17] | I’m not risking anybody else. | 我不会再让人进去 |
[27:18] | Battalion 25, do you copy? | 25大队长 你收到了吗 |
[27:23] | Squad, do you copy? | 救援队 收到了吗 |
[27:26] | Chief, just send me. | 队长 就派我一个吧 |
[27:47] | Okay, stay with me. | 好 坚持住 |
[27:49] | Okay, just stay calm, nice shallow, easy breaths. | 保持冷静 慢慢地匀速呼吸 |
[27:55] | You didn’t have to come back for me. | 你不用来救我的 |
[27:58] | You did it for a complete stranger. | 你可是回来找一个陌生人 |
[28:01] | There’s no one here. | 这里没人 |
[28:04] | I thought I heard… | 我以为我听到了… |
[28:07] | You were doing your job. | 你是在尽职 |
[28:14] | Danny, you hold on for me. | 丹尼 坚持住 |
[28:18] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[28:24] | – Borrelli. – No! | -布罗利 -不 |
[28:26] | – No! – Come on. | -不 -走 |
[28:27] | – Come on, we have to go. – No! | -快 我们得走了 -不 |
[28:29] | We need to go now. | 赶快走 |
[28:40] | Detail, atten-hut. | 稍息 立正 |
[28:47] | Present arms. | 敬礼 |
[30:02] | Order arms. | 礼毕 |
[30:08] | Fall out. | 解散 |
[30:28] | I did not save lives today. | 我今天没有拯救生命 |
[30:33] | You did. | 你们拯救了 |
[30:36] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[30:40] | That does not make the loss of one of our own any easier. | 但这并不能安慰我们痛失战友的悲伤 |
[30:47] | The nature of this job is that sometimes we are the ones | 与这个工作如影随形的 就是有时候 |
[30:51] | who don’t make it home. | 死亡的会是我们 |
[31:07] | We all signed up for that. | 我们选择这份工作就知道这份风险 |
[31:10] | Every time we roll out of those doors, | 每次我们驶出车库大门 |
[31:11] | we know that it could be our last call. | 都清楚这可能是最后一次出警 |
[32:11] | This house has your back. | 消防队永远支持你 |
[32:13] | You give us a call any time. | 有事随时给我们电话 |
[32:16] | We’ll be on our way before you hang up the phone. | 我们会立刻出现的 |
[32:19] | Take all the time you need. | 你尽管休息 |
[32:22] | No one’s marking down furlough. | 带薪假期尽管休 |
[32:26] | Casey and I will be at your place | 凯西和我明天一早 |
[32:28] | first thing in the morning, | 就会去你家 |
[32:30] | help out with any arrangements. | 帮你们善后 |
[32:33] | Be with your family, Borrelli. | 陪陪家人吧 布罗利 |
[32:36] | Reach out to the Chaplain if you need, | 如果需要 就去找神父 |
[32:37] | but don’t go through this alone. | 但别一个人硬挺 |
[32:47] | Come on. I’ll give you a ride home. | 来 我捎你回家 |
[32:56] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[32:57] | There were behavioral problems, aggression. | 他行为不当 有攻击性 |
[33:00] | He was lashing out physically, | 身体上攻击别人 |
[33:02] | hitting, biting. | 打人 咬人 |
[33:04] | So they sent him back? | 所以他们就把他送回来了吗 |
[33:05] | They can–they can just do that? | 他们可以这样做吗 |
[33:07] | Well, the family has other children. | 那个家庭还有别的孩子 |
[33:08] | They were worried for their safety. | 他们担心其他孩子的安全 |
[33:09] | He’s three years old. | 他才三岁 |
[33:11] | They were trying to do the right thing. | 他们也尽力了 |
[33:17] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[33:18] | He’s been asking for you. | 他一直要找你 |
[33:21] | I thought it might finally calm him down. | 我觉得这能让他冷静下来 |
[33:36] | Hey, Louie. | 你好 路易 |
[33:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:10] | He’s asleep. | 他睡着了 |
[34:12] | You’re a lifesaver. | 你真是帮了大忙 |
[34:16] | Anyway, it’s late. | 挺晚了 我先走了 |
[34:19] | Look, I’m not supposed to tell you this, | 我本不该告诉你这个 |
[34:22] | But there’s still a chance. | 但你还有机会 |
[34:25] | With Louie back here, you’ve got a shot again. | 现在路易回来了 你又有机会了 |
[34:32] | You two have a connection. | 你们俩之间有特殊的情感 |
[34:33] | I won’t let that go unnoticed. | 我不会对此视而不见 |
[34:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:41] | Harvey likes you. | 哈维喜欢你 |
[34:45] | The alderman may have gotten you in the door, | 可能是议员让你有了机会 |
[34:46] | but whatever you said in there… | 但你会面时说的… |
[34:50] | I’m sorry, the… | 不好意思 什么 |
[34:53] | The alderman? | 议员 |
[34:55] | Alderman Casey. | 凯西议员啊 |
[35:00] | Apparently, he pulled some strings to get you that meeting. | 他动用了一些关系才让你有机会去面谈的 |
[35:18] | Hey, you heard from Borrelli? | 你有布罗利的消息吗 |
[35:20] | He won’t return my calls. | 他不回我的电话 |
[35:22] | Not since he left 51. | 他离开51队后就没有了 |
[35:24] | You hear from him, you let me know. | 要是有他的消息 记得告诉我 |
[35:25] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[35:38] | On the house, guys. | 免费喝 各位 |
[35:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:43] | It’s been a hell of a week. | 这周发生了太多事 |
[35:47] | Hey, speaking of hell, | 话说 |
[35:50] | how do you think Otis is doing right about now? | 你们觉得奥蒂斯现在如何 |
[35:58] | M’lady. | 亲爱的 |
[35:59] | Champagne. That is so sweet. | 香槟 太贴心了 |
[36:02] | Well, you work so hard, | 你工作太辛苦 |
[36:03] | you deserve a little spoiling. | 享受一下是应该的 |
[36:10] | Oh, you know, I’ve been meaning to talk to you | 对了 我一直想跟你说说 |
[36:12] | about that whole relief situation. | 替补的事 |
[36:16] | You know, you bringing in Ferguson to replace me. | 你让弗格森来顶替了我 |
[36:20] | Connie… I’ve been at 51 for going on– | 康妮 我到51大队已经… |
[36:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[36:25] | Herrmann and Mouch, you know, they told me, and they said– | 赫尔曼和穆奇告诉我 他们说… |
[36:27] | Your spot is safe at 51, Brian, always has been. | 布莱恩 你在51队的位子很安全 一向如此 |
[36:33] | – Yeah, but– – Oh, wait. | -是 但… -等一下 |
[36:34] | Shh, shh, shh, shh. Here we go. | 不要说话 开始了 |
[36:52] | Hey, stranger. | 陌生人 |
[36:55] | So…about the other day, | 话说…那天的事 |
[36:58] | I know that you saw Grant stop by 51. | 我知道你看到格兰特去51大队了 |
[37:01] | It’s all good. | 没事 |
[37:02] | Well, no, no, it’s not. | 不 并不是 |
[37:06] | I mean, we’re not back together, if that’s what you think. | 我们没有复合 如果你想的是这个的话 |
[37:09] | It’s none of my business. | 跟我无关 |
[37:13] | It’s just, he’s–he’s using again. | 只是…他又吸毒了 |
[37:17] | He’s got glassy eyes. | 他眼神呆滞 |
[37:18] | Looks like he’s been up for days “Writing music,” | 看上起应该”写歌”写了好几天了 |
[37:21] | same thing he used to say before he’d go off on a bender, | 他失控前都是这么说 |
[37:24] | and I’m worried, | 所以我很担心 |
[37:26] | and…that’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[37:29] | So, just wanted you to know. | 所以我跟你说一声 |
[37:32] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会想到办法的 |
[37:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:37] | You’re awfully quiet. | 你怎么这么安静 |
[37:38] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[37:41] | I shouldn’t talk about it. | 我不该说 |
[37:43] | Should. | 应该 |
[37:44] | You should talk about it. | 你应该说 |
[37:47] | I might actually have a shot with Louie after all. | 我可能还有机会领养路易 |
[37:51] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[37:53] | I mean, I’d have to find another place to live. | 虽然我得另找个地方住 |
[37:54] | Otherwise, it’s both of us going through the approval. | 否则我们俩都得经过调查批准 |
[37:57] | Oh, no, no, of course. | 不不不 没事 |
[37:59] | I mean, with everything that’s going on around here, | 最近发生了那么多事 |
[38:00] | we could all use some good news. | 我们需要好消息 |
[38:03] | It’s okay to be happy. | 你可以开心的 |
[38:10] | I’ll be right back. | 我过去一下 |
[38:22] | You think I wasn’t gonna find out? | 你以为我不会发现吗 |
[38:27] | You’re the reason that I got that meeting at DCFS. | 因为你我才有机会跟儿童家庭服务部的人面谈 |
[38:32] | Just helping out a deserving constituent. | 我只是在帮一个合格的选民 |
[38:35] | Mm, right. | 好吧 |
[38:37] | Something change? | 有进展吗 |
[38:39] | It’s–it’s too soon to tell, but… | 虽然现在说还太早 但是 |
[38:43] | I might have a chance, yeah. | 我可能有机会 |
[38:46] | That’s ’cause of you. | 多亏了你 |
[38:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:00] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[39:21] | Yeah. | 谁 |
[39:25] | You said if I needed anything… | 你说如果我有需要… |
[39:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:33] | I can’t stop going over it in my head, man. | 我无法不去想 |
[39:37] | There’s something that the chief said. | 队长说的那句话 |
[39:42] | And I can’t help but think why. | 我想不通为什么 |
[39:47] | “One more minute.” | “最多一分钟” |
[39:50] | When everyone else was coming out, why… | 其他人都在撤退时 为什么… |
[39:53] | Why did he tell Danny that he had time? | 他为什么告诉丹尼还有时间 |
[39:56] | I can tell you, chief never makes a decision lightly. | 我可以告诉你 队长绝不会草率下决定 |
[40:00] | And he did what he thought was best. | 他这么做是因为他认为这是最好的选择 |
[40:01] | He was wrong, though. He was dead wrong! | 但他错了 他大错特错了 |
[40:03] | Jimmy, Jimmy, listen to me. | 吉米 吉米 听我说 |
[40:05] | Don’t go down this road. | 不要钻牛角尖 |
[40:07] | It doesn’t lead anywhere good. | 这样不会有好结果 |
[40:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:14] | Look, you need any… | 听我说 你有需要… |