时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hey, Doc. Everything okay? | 医生 一切都好吗 |
[00:03] | I went to check on your blood work | 我去看你的验血结果 |
[00:04] | and there’s no record of you signing in. | 结果发现你根本没去抽血 |
[00:06] | This isn’t the sort of thing you wait around on. | 这种事你不能等的 |
[00:08] | Otis, you need to get the test. | 奥蒂斯 你必须去验血 |
[00:09] | I don’t want to know. | 我不想知道结果 |
[00:11] | Let me manage Molly’s for you. | 我来替你们经营莫利酒吧 |
[00:12] | I will get your percentages back up. | 绝对会让你们的营业额再上去 |
[00:14] | I got great vendors to bring to the table. | 我能联系到很好的供应商 |
[00:16] | This could really work out. | 真的没问题的 |
[00:18] | “Casey with his wife by his side.” | “凯西之妻伴其左右” |
[00:20] | I hope nobody at headquarters saw that caption. | 希望总部没人看到那个标题 |
[00:23] | That why you two haven’t tied the knot? | 你们就是因为这个不结婚的吗 |
[00:25] | But truth is, I like things the way they are. | 其实 我觉得现在这样就很好 |
[00:27] | I’m happier than I’ve been in a long time. | 我已经很久没这么开心过了 |
[00:45] | You’re amazing. | 你真的好棒 |
[00:50] | What’s wrong with us? | 我们俩这是搞什么呢 |
[00:51] | We should do that all the time. | 这种事情就该天天做才对啊 |
[00:55] | We used to spend mornings like this, | 我们曾经也是这样度过早晨的 |
[00:58] | then stop at Over Easy on the way to work. | 然后上班路上去快餐店买点饭吃 |
[01:01] | Want to go now? | 现在去怎么样 |
[01:03] | Get some Dream Pancakes? | 我想吃梦幻薄饼了 |
[01:05] | Hell, yeah. | 好啊 |
[01:07] | Let’s do it. | 走着 |
[01:09] | Ah, wait. | 等等 |
[01:11] | I can’t. I’ve got that youth center proposal. | 我不能去 我得去参加青年中心倡议 |
[01:13] | Maybe after? | 之后再去行不行 |
[01:16] | It’s, um… | 这… |
[01:17] | It’s probably cutting it too close, work-wise. | 这样的话上班可能会迟到 |
[01:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:25] | Kick some ass. Get that center approved. | 好好发挥 让他们批准这个项目 |
[01:28] | Over Easy another day. | 快餐就改天再吃吧 |
[01:30] | Deal. | 好 |
[01:37] | I’m telling you, Herrmann, | 我跟你讲 赫尔曼 |
[01:38] | all the best bars are moving in this direction. | 现在最好的酒吧都是朝这方向发展的 |
[01:41] | It is the future. | 这就是未来 |
[01:43] | Uh, we already got an ice maker. | 我们已经有制冰机了 |
[01:45] | Yeah, but that’s for… | 我知道 可那是… |
[01:47] | That’s little chunks of frozen slush. | 可那不过都是些碎冰而已 |
[01:50] | What I am talking about, are artisanal ice cubes. | 我说的可是艺术冰块 |
[01:55] | Look, Severide knows. | 不信问西弗莱德 |
[01:57] | Severide, you ever order a scotch on the rocks, | 西弗莱德 你有没有点威士忌加冰 |
[02:00] | and they bring you one, giant, perfectly clear ice cube? | 然后他们给你端上来一块又大又精致的冰块 |
[02:04] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[02:06] | So it’s pretty awesome, right? | 那感觉不错吧 |
[02:09] | Yeah, it keeps the drink cold. | 嗯 能让酒保持低温 |
[02:11] | If that’s what you mean. | 你是这个意思吧 |
[02:13] | A ringing endorsement. | 没串好戏啊 |
[02:15] | Ha! Artisanal ice cubes. | 艺术冰块呢还 |
[02:21] | Hey, thanks. Thanks a ton. | 真是太谢谢你了 |
[02:24] | What happened, you lose your clothes? | 怎么了 你把衣服丢了吗 |
[02:26] | No, they’re right here. | 没有啊 就在这里呢 |
[02:30] | Well, I’m gonna go, | 我可要走了 |
[02:31] | so don’t feel obligated to keep this little show of yours goin’. | 你要想演的话就继续演吧 |
[02:38] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61: | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[02:41] | structure fire. | 建筑起火 |
[02:59] | Top floor’s in bad shape. | 顶楼情况很糟糕 |
[03:01] | Okay, let’s clear the building. | 先进楼搜寻受害者 |
[03:02] | 81, Squad 3, give me a primary search. | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 先去初步搜索 |
[03:04] | 51, let’s get a line inside. | 51号水罐车 把水管通进去 |
[03:06] | Cruz and I’ll take the top floor. | 我和克鲁兹去顶楼 |
[03:08] | We’ll search the rest. | 我们负责其他楼层 |
[03:17] | Fire department! | 消防队 |
[03:23] | Can’t be from smoke inhalation. The smoke’s too light in here. | 不可能是吸入烟雾导致的 这里的烟并不大 |
[03:27] | Well, there’s the problem. | 这才是问题所在 |
[03:35] | Ah, jeez, she’s got a kid. | 天啊 她还有个孩子 |
[03:40] | Fire Department! Call out! | 消防队 请大声呼救 |
[03:43] | Ma’am. Ma’am, can you hear me? | 女士 女士 能听见我说话吗 |
[03:45] | Okay. Everything’s clear. | 好了 没有其它情况 |
[03:47] | Let’s get her out of here. | 先把她带出去吧 |
[03:51] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[03:54] | – All right. – You good? | -好了 -你行吧 |
[03:55] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[04:02] | Herrmann! I found the kid! | 赫尔曼 我找到那个孩子了 |
[04:04] | Severide, report. | 西弗莱德 汇报情况 |
[04:05] | No one’s on 3 yet. Still looking. | 三楼还没看到人 还在搜寻 |
[04:08] | Smoke’s thick. | 烟很浓 |
[04:11] | I want everyone out of there. That roof isn’t gonna hold. | 所有人马上撤离 房顶快塌了 |
[04:13] | Come on, sweetie. | 过来吧 小宝贝 |
[04:29] | Chief, we’re cut off from the stairs. | 队长 去楼梯的路被阻断了 |
[04:31] | Cruz and I are moving to the windows. | 克鲁兹和我正在向窗口移动 |
[04:33] | We need a ladder on the top left corner of side A. | 我们需要你们正面左上角搭个梯子 |
[04:35] | Mouch, put the aerial on that window. | 穆奇 把云梯搭到那扇窗户上 |
[04:44] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[04:49] | Herrmann, where’s Dawson? | 赫尔曼 道森去哪儿了 |
[04:50] | She’s bringing a little kid out. | 她正忙着把一个小孩带出来 |
[04:54] | Hon, the building’s on fire and we gotta get out. | 亲爱的 这栋楼起火了 我们得逃出去 |
[04:58] | I don’t want to scare you, but if you don’t come to me, | 我不想吓唬你 可是如果你不跟我走的话 |
[04:59] | I’m gonna have to come after you. | 我就只能把你抓出来了 |
[05:03] | Hey, hurry up! This place is gonna flashover! | 快点 这栋楼快炸了 |
[05:11] | Chief, I can’t reach Dawson! She’s still inside. | 队长 我找不到道森 她还在里面 |
[05:14] | Dawson, report. | 道森 汇报情况 |
[05:17] | Come on, honey. | 快过来吧 宝贝 |
[05:19] | Dawson, report. | 道森 汇报情况 |
[05:21] | Come on, sweetie. | 过来吧 亲爱的 |
[05:29] | Come on! | 快过来啊 |
[05:32] | I got you, Cruz. | 接住你了 克鲁兹 |
[05:43] | Everyone okay? | 大家都还好吗 |
[05:45] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -没事 -没事 |
[05:50] | There she is! | 她出来了 |
[05:52] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:53] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[05:55] | Hey, you. Good eyes, Dawson. | 眼力不错 道森 |
[05:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:00] | Is he hurt? | 他受伤了吗 |
[06:01] | No, he’s just scared. | 没有 只是受到了惊吓 |
[06:06] | How’s the mother? | 他妈妈怎么样 |
[06:07] | Weak pulse, shallow breathing, | 脉搏微弱 呼吸急促 |
[06:08] | but we pushed Narcan. | 但给她注射了盐酸纳洛酮 |
[06:10] | She should be okay. | 她应该会没事 |
[06:15] | This is my friend, Sylvie. | 这是我朋友 希尔薇 |
[06:16] | She’s gonna take good care of you, okay? | 她会好好照顾你 好吗 |
[06:20] | That’s a serious death grip he’s got. | 他抓得真紧 |
[06:23] | Doesn’t want to let go of you. | 不想放开你 |
[06:25] | Yeah. He was hiding. | 是啊 他躲了起来 |
[06:27] | Took some convincing getting him out. | 我费了一番口舌才说服他出来 |
[06:30] | Why don’t you go along to Med? | 你也去医院吧 |
[06:31] | We’ll finish up here, meet you back at the house. | 我们忙完这里的事 跟你在消防局碰头 |
[06:34] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -是的 |
[06:38] | Hi, honey. What’s your name? | 宝贝 你叫什么名字 |
[06:40] | I’m Gabby. | 我是加比 |
[06:46] | Severide. | 西弗莱德 |
[06:49] | Want to tell me what happened up there? | 想告诉我那上面发生了什么吗 |
[06:53] | We felt what we thought was a victim | 我们以为的情况是 |
[06:54] | trapped between the bed and the wall. | 受害人被困在床和墙壁之间 |
[06:56] | Smoke was really thick, Chief. | 烟雾真的很大 队长 |
[06:57] | We pulled the bed out, turned out to be a false alarm. | 我们拉开了床 结果发现什么都没有 |
[06:59] | By that time, | 那时候 |
[07:01] | the fire cut off our exit route. | 大火切断了我们的出口路线 |
[07:03] | What’d it turn out to be behind the bed? | 床后面到底是什么 |
[07:08] | It was a life-sized bust of Darth Vader. | 真人大小的黑武士模型 |
[07:12] | Great save, guys. Obi-Wan taught you well. | 营救得不错 欧比旺把你教得很好 |
[07:16] | Chief, we wouldn’t have wasted that time | 队长 如果我们有下一代 |
[07:17] | if we had those next-gen SCBA face pieces. | 呼吸装置面罩 就不会浪费那个时间了 |
[07:19] | You seen these things? | 你见过吗 |
[07:20] | Built-in heads-up display, thermal imaging. | 内置显示器 热成像 |
[07:23] | It’s real cutting edge. | 真的是尖端科技 |
[07:25] | – I’ll talk to headquarters. – Thanks, Chief. | -我会跟总部说 -谢谢 队长 |
[07:30] | Otis, what is wrong with this picture? | 奥蒂斯 这张照片有什么问题 |
[07:34] | – Don’t take the bait. – Well… | -别上钩 -这个嘛 |
[07:36] | Air bubbles. That’s what’s wrong. | 气泡 这就是问题所在 |
[07:39] | ‘Cause, look, normal ice cubes get cloudy | 因为一般的冰块浑浊不清 |
[07:41] | because they got air bubbles trapped inside of them. | 是因为内部有气泡 |
[07:43] | You got air bubbles trapped in your head. | 你脑子里有气泡 |
[07:45] | We should be serving giant, perfectly clear | 我们该在莫利酒吧提供 |
[07:49] | cocktail ice cubes at Molly’s, don’t you think? | 大块透明的鸡尾酒冰块 你不觉得吗 |
[07:51] | She calls them “Artesian ice cubes.” | 她称之为自流水冰块 |
[07:53] | Nope. No, she doesn’t. | 没有 她没有 |
[07:54] | Artisanal. | 是艺术 |
[07:56] | They make ’em in special freezers | 他们用价值几千的特制冰机 |
[07:57] | that cost thousands of dollars. | 才能做出这种冰块 |
[07:59] | But my friend Gary, who is some kind of engineering genius, | 但是我朋友盖里 他是个工程天才 |
[08:03] | modified a commercial ice maker to do the same exact thing, | 他改造了一个商业制冰机 也能制出同样的冰块 |
[08:07] | and we can have it for just $500. | 我们只用五百块就能买到 |
[08:10] | 500– | 五百… |
[08:13] | You gotta be kidding me. No way. | 你开玩笑吧 不可能 |
[08:14] | That’s not gonna happen. | 我们绝对不会买 |
[08:16] | Hey, Otis, you got a second, buddy? | 奥蒂斯 你有空吗 |
[08:17] | Hold on, Cruz. You mind? | 等等 克鲁兹 介意吗 |
[08:19] | We’re just in the middle of something, real quick. | 我们在聊一件事 很快就好 |
[08:21] | What do you say, Otis? Hmm, sound good, thumbs up? | 你觉得呢 奥蒂斯 听起来不错 赞成吗 |
[08:24] | I guess, Herrmann and Dawson–ow! | 我想是吧 赫尔曼和道森 |
[08:27] | Kind of important. | 有点重要 |
[08:28] | Okay, okay. | 好 |
[08:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:32] | Otis is onboard. | 奥蒂斯同意了 |
[08:34] | He did not say that! | 他没说同意 |
[08:41] | What’s the deal with you chickening out of a blood test? | 你为什么不敢验血 |
[08:45] | And why do I have to hear about it from Brett? | 为什么是布莱特告诉的我 |
[08:47] | You can’t come to me? | 你不能来找我吗 |
[08:48] | Brett’s blowing the whole thing out of proportion. | 布莱特夸大其词了 |
[08:50] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[08:52] | So you took the blood test? | 你验血了吗 |
[08:54] | I didn’t need to. | 没必要 |
[08:55] | The bruises went away on their own; it’s all good. | 淤青自己消失了 没事 |
[08:58] | But next rash or sniffle I get, | 以后如果我得了皮疹或者鼻塞了 |
[09:00] | you’ll be the first to know. | 我会第一个告诉你 |
[09:10] | All clear. | 没事 |
[09:12] | You’re in good shape, buddy. | 你身体很好 小朋友 |
[09:14] | Hey, way to go! | 真棒 |
[09:16] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[09:19] | I want blankie. | 我想要毯子 |
[09:22] | We don’t have your blanket, remember? | 我们没有带你的毯子 记得吗 |
[09:24] | I bet we left it at your home, buddy. | 我们肯定留在你家了 |
[09:27] | Mom’s still coming down. | 他妈妈的情况还是不好 |
[09:29] | She’s not in any shape to see him yet. | 目前还不能见他 |
[09:34] | Dawson, DCFS is here about the boy. | 道森 儿童与家庭服务部来找这孩子了 |
[09:40] | Louie was being fostered by Gina Waters. | 路易是被吉娜·沃特斯领养的 |
[09:43] | She’s not his mother. | 她不是他的亲生妈妈 |
[09:46] | Now I know your name! Louie. | 现在在我知道你的名字了 路易 |
[09:49] | That’s a good one. | 真是个好名字 |
[09:52] | He’s not going back there, is he? | 他不会回去了 对吧 |
[09:54] | No. | 是的 |
[09:55] | I just saw his file. | 我刚看了他的档案 |
[09:58] | Neighbors had called with complaints | 邻居来投诉了 |
[09:59] | and we were planning to investigate, | 我们打算调查一番 |
[10:01] | but unfortunately the agency is a little overwhelmed right now. | 但不幸的是 机构现在有些繁忙 |
[10:05] | Where will he go? | 他要去哪里 |
[10:07] | I’ll take him to the Stevens Center Group Home | 我会先送他去斯蒂文斯中心教养院 |
[10:09] | while we try and find him a new foster family. | 然后给他找一个新的寄养家庭 |
[10:13] | He was asking for his blanket. | 他要他的毯子 |
[10:15] | Probably left it at the apartment. | 也许落在公寓里了 |
[10:18] | We have plenty of blankets at the center. | 我们中心有很多毯子 |
[10:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:28] | Okay, Louie. | 好吧 路易 |
[10:31] | It’s time to go with Miss Cantrell now. | 该跟卡佩尔小姐走了 |
[10:38] | Louie, you and me are going to go play together. | 路易 我来陪你一起玩 |
[10:50] | It’s gonna be okay, Louie. | 没事的 路易 |
[11:01] | Dawson still isn’t back? | 道森还是没回来吗 |
[11:02] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[11:04] | Hey, Severide, I put in a call about those new masks. | 西弗莱德 我打电话确认了新的消防面具 |
[11:07] | You didn’t tell me they cost over 2 grand apiece. | 你没告诉我每个要两千块 |
[11:10] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道啊 |
[11:11] | All the same, they’ll save lives. | 不过能救人一命也值啊 |
[11:12] | They’re telling me there’s no money in the budget for ’em. | 他们告诉我没有预算 |
[11:14] | CFD already spent their budget for the year? | 消防局已经把今年的预算花光了吗 |
[11:17] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[11:18] | You trying to get the new thermal imaging masks? | 你想搞到新型热成像面罩吗 |
[11:20] | Those things are incredible, Chief. | 那些面罩可厉害了 队长 |
[11:21] | Look, I’m just telling you what Chief Barr told me. | 我只是向你们转述巴尔局长跟我说的话 |
[11:24] | Barr is the chief of Apparatus and Equipment?? | 巴尔是仪器设备部部长吗 |
[11:25] | That guy earned his rank riding a desk. | 这家伙靠坐办公桌爬到现在的位置 |
[11:28] | He needs to talk to somebody who eats smoke for a living. | 他得和深入火场的人好好聊聊 |
[11:32] | And what can go wrong? | 绝对没问题 |
[11:37] | There you are. | 你来了 |
[11:38] | How was it? | 怎么样 |
[11:39] | Whole thing turned into a DCFS mess at the hospital. | 到医院后就成了儿童与家庭服务部的烂摊子 |
[11:42] | The boy, Louie, he was a foster kid. | 那个叫路易的孩子是被领养的 |
[11:45] | Poor guy. | 可怜的孩子 |
[11:46] | Hey, you did great with him at the scene, Dawson. | 你在现场应付得很好 道森 |
[11:49] | You kept him nice and calm. Ain’t easy to do. | 你安抚他让他保持冷静 这可不容易 |
[11:52] | I tried. | 我尽全力了 |
[11:53] | He kept crying for his blanket he left back at the apartment. | 他离开公寓的时候一直哭着要他的毯子 |
[11:57] | Kid’s been moved around so much, | 这孩子被送来送去 |
[11:58] | it’s probably the only real belonging he’s got. | 可能这是他仅有的属于自己的东西了 |
[12:04] | Let’s take a ride. | 我们出去转转 |
[12:06] | Come on, guys. | 来吧 伙计们 |
[12:08] | We dive out onto the aerial, a couple seconds later, | 我们跳到云梯上 过了几秒 |
[12:11] | boom, the roof gives way. | 屋顶就塌了 |
[12:13] | The whole top floor is toast. | 整个顶层都烤糊了 |
[12:14] | I’m lucky to be sitting here right now. | 我能坐在这已经是三生有幸了 |
[12:16] | What was behind the bed? | 床后有什么 |
[12:19] | The point is, we would have got out of there | 重点是 如果我们有这些面具 |
[12:22] | a hell of a lot sooner if we had had these masks. | 就能更快撤离火场 |
[12:25] | Look, I know you guys like to have the newest, shiniest toys, | 我知道你们喜欢最新潮最尖端的工具 |
[12:27] | but those things cost an arm and a leg. | 但这些东西的要价可不低 |
[12:29] | Chief, I’m talking about technology | 局长 我说的是能够 |
[12:31] | that’s gonna save lives– firefighters and civilians. | 救消防员和民众一命的高科技 |
[12:34] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[12:35] | But I’m telling you that the money isn’t there. | 但是我要告诉你我们没钱 |
[12:38] | How can the budget be maxed out? | 预算怎么会用完了呢 |
[12:40] | We’re not even halfway through the year. | 还没过半年呢 |
[12:41] | I haven’t heard of any major new equipment allocations. | 我没听说新增添了什么大型设备 |
[12:44] | Well, Lieutenant, there’s a lot you don’t know | 副队 配额和预算上 |
[12:46] | about how budgets and allocations work. | 有很多你不知道的事 |
[12:48] | Why don’t you help me understand? | 不如你跟我说说 |
[12:51] | You got an alderman in your house now, don’t you? | 你们队里现在有一名议员吧 |
[12:53] | Why are you breaking my balls? | 你为什么要来为难我 |
[12:54] | Get him to explain it to you. | 让他给你解释吧 |
[12:58] | Thanks for your time, Chief. | 打扰你了 局长 |
[13:00] | You got it, Kelly. | 小意思 凯利 |
[13:06] | So listen, Herrmann, I think that it’s something | 听着 赫尔曼 我觉得你至少 |
[13:08] | you should at least be considering. | 也该考虑一下吧 |
[13:10] | I read an article, and the thing is, I mean, | 我读过一篇文章 |
[13:13] | have you seen the stats on U.S. Beer consumption? | 你看过美国啤酒消费统计数据吗 |
[13:16] | It’s way down, whereas cocktails are way up! | 下降了好多 但是鸡尾酒销量迅速增加 |
[13:20] | Read about that. It’s confounding. | 我看到过 太惊人了 |
[13:23] | Hey, you’re gonna need a tiebreaker. | 你们需要决定性的一票 |
[13:26] | Right? | 对吧 |
[13:27] | Come on, Dawson, help a sister out. | 道森 帮姐们儿一把 |
[13:29] | Yeah, sure. Sounds good. | 当然了 听起来不错 |
[13:31] | Say hey to Louie for us. | 帮我们向路易问好 |
[13:38] | Dawson’s onboard. | 道森站我这边 |
[13:39] | She didn’t say that. | 她没这么说 |
[13:43] | This is so thoughtful of you. | 你真是太贴心了 |
[13:45] | Well, Louie seemed pretty attached. | 路易好像很喜欢 |
[13:48] | I noticed. | 我注意到了 |
[13:49] | He didn’t take his eyes off of you. | 他的眼睛就没离开过你 |
[13:51] | Oh, I– | 我… |
[13:53] | I meant to the blanket. | 我是说这条毯子 |
[13:55] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[13:58] | Well, I’ll make sure he gets it for bedtime tonight. | 今晚该睡觉的时候我会把毯子给他的 |
[14:02] | Great. | 好的 |
[14:10] | he doesn’t have any family? | 他没有任何家人吗 |
[14:12] | None on record. | 记录中没有 |
[14:13] | Birth mom was an addict, | 生母吸毒 |
[14:15] | gave him up when he was an infant. | 他很小的时候就被遗弃了 |
[14:17] | Damn. Kid can’t catch a break. | 这孩子真是太可怜了 |
[14:20] | Because of what he’s been through, | 因为他所经历的种种 |
[14:22] | he’s going to need special attention, | 他需要特殊的关照 |
[14:24] | so he might be difficult to place, | 所以也许很难安排 |
[14:27] | but he’s still young enough, he’s got a shot. | 但他年纪还小 他还有机会 |
[14:32] | We’ll do our best. | 我们会尽力 |
[14:35] | Hope so. | 希望如此 |
[14:37] | He deserves that. | 这是他应得的 |
[14:43] | Okay, wait a minute. I-I’m sorry. | 等一下 不好意思 |
[14:45] | I’m not understanding the metaphor. | 我没懂你的言下之意 |
[14:46] | What did we do wrong? | 我们做错什么了 |
[14:47] | Okay, we tried to handle this the easy way. | 我们已经试过来软的了 |
[14:49] | We sent in our drones. They missed the target. | 好言相劝 但没有效果 |
[14:52] | So now it’s time to put boots on the ground. | 是时候来硬的了 |
[14:55] | If he said the bruising has gone away– | 如果他说淤血散去了 |
[14:57] | I don’t buy it. | 我不信 |
[14:58] | Otis gets a hangnail, he doesn’t shut up about it for a week. | 奥蒂斯手上插根刺 都能念叨一周 |
[15:01] | This he says is nothing? | 更何况这事 |
[15:02] | Okay, how do we put the boots on the ground? | 好吧 那怎么来硬的啊 |
[15:06] | We bring in the Green Berets. | 拿出”杀手锏” |
[15:11] | Baba? | 外婆 |
[15:13] | Baba. | 外婆 |
[15:17] | Baba. | 外婆 |
[15:25] | No, no, Baba. | 不不 听外婆说 |
[15:27] | I think we may have gone too far. | 我们有点过了吧 |
[15:30] | Nah. | 不会 |
[15:46] | Thank you, Baba. | 谢谢你 外婆 |
[16:04] | I’m going to Dr. Halstead after shift. | 我下班后去找霍斯特德医生 |
[16:10] | Ambulance 61, Man down. | 61号救护车 有人受伤 |
[16:12] | 1111 Lakeview Avenue. | 湖景大道1111号 |
[16:22] | It’s Damon, inside. He’s really messed up, | 里面的人是达蒙 他情况很严重 |
[16:24] | like he has rabies or something. | 好像狂犬病发作之类的 |
[16:33] | Make way, guys. | 让开 各位 |
[16:46] | What was he doing before this happened? | 他之前在干什么 |
[16:48] | We just found him like this. No one knows. | 我们发现他时就这样了 没人知道 |
[16:55] | All right, let’s get the cardiac monitor on him. | 好吧 给他连上心脏监视器 |
[17:14] | He’s tachycardic. | 他心跳过速 |
[17:16] | Hey, if you guys know something, you gotta tell us. | 如果你们知情 那得告诉我们 |
[17:22] | Tell us what happened now, or your friend could die. | 赶紧说 不然你朋友会死的 |
[17:27] | Aaron, tell him. | 艾伦 说吧 |
[17:30] | It was just a dare. | 只是大冒险游戏 |
[17:32] | We were gonna post it on YouTube. | 我们打算将视频发到油管上 |
[17:35] | But we didn’t think drinking a bottle would hurt him. | 但没想到喝一瓶会伤到他 |
[17:37] | A bottle? What type of alcohol? | 一瓶吗 什么酒 |
[17:39] | It wasn’t alcohol. It was soy sauce. | 不是酒 是酱油 |
[17:44] | This much. | 这么多 |
[17:48] | It’s 20 ounces. | 一斤多 |
[17:50] | That much sodium, he could be hypernatremic. | 钠摄入量过多 他可能是高钠血症 |
[17:52] | We need to get fluids going fast. | 得加快点滴速度 |
[17:54] | Will that fix him? | 那会治好他吗 |
[17:56] | There’s no way to know. | 无法得知 |
[17:58] | Sodium overdoses can be fatal. | 钠摄入过量可以致命 |
[18:00] | We wanted to call 911 as soon as he started throwing up, | 他一开始呕吐时 我们想报警 |
[18:03] | but he told us he was fine. | 但他说没事 |
[18:10] | The way I understand it, | 在我看来 |
[18:12] | a certain amount of money is allocated for fire and police, | 一定的资金会拨给消防局和警署 |
[18:15] | and anything left over gets diverted to political funds. | 余下的钱会转为政治资金 |
[18:19] | So maybe Chief Barr is under pressure from Alderman Hilbert | 也许希尔伯特议员向巴尔局长施压 |
[18:22] | not to spend all of his budget. | 不让他花光全部预算 |
[18:23] | Alderman Hilbert? | 希尔伯特议员 |
[18:25] | Chairman of the Police and Fire Committee. | 治安消防委员会主席 |
[18:27] | So money for Fire and Police | 也就是说消防局和警署的拨款 |
[18:28] | ends up getting used for something else altogether. | 最后都被用来干别的事了 |
[18:31] | Correct. | 没错 |
[18:33] | So that’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[18:34] | No masks, no matter how many lives they might save? | 不给我们买新面罩 不管这会救多少人 |
[18:38] | I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[18:41] | I’m putting together a Youth Center proposal | 我跟希尔伯特委员会的一个人 |
[18:42] | with a guy on Hilbert’s committee. | 在提议建一个青少年中心 |
[18:44] | Maybe he can help me put pressure on Hilbert, | 也许他能帮忙给希尔伯特施压 |
[18:47] | get him to spend that money where it should be spent. | 让他把钱花在该花的地方上 |
[18:49] | Hi, this is Alderman Casey. Is David available? | 你好 我是凯西议员 大卫有空吗 |
[18:54] | Yes, David. How’s it going? | 大卫 最近怎么样 |
[18:57] | Good, good. Listen… | 不错 很好 听着 |
[19:00] | Alderman Casey. | 凯西议员 |
[19:13] | So Otis hasn’t even looked at me since we brought Baba in. | 从我们告诉外婆后 奥蒂斯就没正眼瞧过我 |
[19:21] | You know, we had a call today. | 我们今天有一次出警 |
[19:24] | A college kid drank a bottle of soy sauce on a dare. | 一个大学生玩大冒险 喝了一瓶酱油 |
[19:27] | By the time we dropped him at the hospital, he was in a coma. | 等我们送到医院时 他已经昏迷不醒了 |
[19:31] | I don’t think he’ll make it. | 他可能挺不过来了 |
[19:35] | Wow, that’s rough. | 真虐心啊 |
[19:38] | His friends waited too long to call it in, | 他的朋友们等了太久才报警 |
[19:40] | ’cause the kid kept saying he was fine. | 因为那孩子一直说自己没事 |
[19:46] | We did the right thing. | 我们这么做是对的 |
[19:51] | Ha ha, here we go. | 来了 |
[19:55] | Batch number one. | 第一批 |
[19:57] | Like diamonds, right? | 像钻石吧 |
[19:58] | If diamonds were worthless. | 前提是钻石也不值钱 |
[20:01] | Herrmann, these are not worthless. | 赫尔曼 这些不是没价值 |
[20:04] | People pay extra for these. | 人们会花钱加冰块 |
[20:07] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[20:09] | Like…how much extra? A dollar? | 加多少钱 一美元吗 |
[20:12] | No, maybe on Rush Street, but here? | 不 拉什街这个价吧 这里呢 |
[20:14] | 能卖50美分吧 | |
[20:17] | 50 whole cents? | 50美分 |
[20:18] | Let me break it down. | 让我详说一下 |
[20:19] | So we sell about 100 cocktails a night on average. | 我们平均每晚卖一百杯鸡尾酒 |
[20:23] | Pop one of these in each glass, that’s 50 extra bucks a night. | 每杯加一个 那就是每晚多挣50块 |
[20:27] | Herrmann, this machine pays for itself in two weeks. | 赫尔曼 这机器两周后就回本了 |
[20:30] | From then on? | 之后呢 |
[20:32] | Pure profit. | 就是纯利 |
[20:43] | Looks pretty damn good. | 看起来真不错 |
[20:44] | Yeah, melts slower so your drink stays cold, | 冰化得很慢 所以酒一直是凉的 |
[20:47] | doesn’t get watered down. | 又不会冲淡了酒 |
[20:55] | Yep, that’s cold. | 没错 是很凉 |
[20:58] | Okay, so how much extra would you be willing to pay | 好吧 那你愿意为这样的冰块 |
[21:01] | for a premium cube like that? | 多付多少钱 |
[21:08] | Uh…A quarter? | 25美分 |
[21:11] | 50美分 | |
[21:15] | 没错 50美分 | |
[21:19] | Kidd, I’m glad I brought you on board. | 基德 让你加入我们我很高兴 |
[21:23] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[21:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:28] | You owe me one. | 你欠我一次 |
[21:30] | Wait, I owe you? | 等等 我欠你吗 |
[21:32] | Mm, I figured you were just paying me back | 我以为你只是在报恩 |
[21:35] | for pulling your ass out of that fire. | 因为我把你从火里救出来了 |
[21:37] | Is that what happened? | 是这样吗 |
[21:38] | Hell, yeah. I saved your life. | 是的 我救了你一命 |
[21:40] | Don’t forget it. | 别忘了 |
[21:48] | Brian, I’m glad you finally came in– | 布莱恩 我很高兴你终于来了 |
[21:51] | Is it leukemia? | 是白血病吗 |
[21:54] | No. | 不是 |
[21:56] | Because of your concern, we tested for that. | 鉴于你的担忧 我们检查过了 |
[21:59] | But we’re dealing with a serious condition, | 但现在你的情况有点严重 |
[22:02] | called Immune thrombocytopenia, okay, or ITP. | 叫免疫性血小板减少症 或是ITP |
[22:07] | It’s a platelet disorder. | 是一种血小板疾病 |
[22:08] | Never heard of it, so how serious can it be, right? | 从来没听说过 那能有多严重呢 对吧 |
[22:12] | Your body is low on platelets, | 你体内血小板太少 |
[22:14] | so your blood isn’t clotting properly, | 血液不能正常凝固 |
[22:16] | hence the bruising you saw. | 所以才会出现你所看到的瘀青 |
[22:19] | You’re very lucky it hasn’t caused any real damage. | 你很幸运 现在还没有造成实质性的伤害 |
[22:21] | When untreated, it can lead to bleeding in the brain. | 如果不予治疗 可能会引起脑出血 |
[22:25] | What’s the treatment? | 要怎么治疗 |
[22:26] | Well, we have a couple options going forward, | 我们现在有两条路可以走 |
[22:29] | corticosteroids, | 皮质类固醇 |
[22:30] | and/or intravenous infusions of immune globulin. | 或免疫球蛋白静脉注射 或者两者配合 |
[22:33] | We’re going to determine what works best for you. | 我们会定一个最适合你的方案 |
[22:36] | “Immune globulin”? | “免疫球蛋白” |
[22:38] | Sounds like a villain from “Star Trek.” | 听着像是《星际迷航》的大反派 |
[22:41] | But he can still report to work, right? | 他还可以上班 对吗 |
[22:44] | Not right now. | 现在不行 |
[22:45] | No, we need to get that platelet count normalized. | 我们先要让血小板数量恢复正常 |
[22:48] | But I’ll be back on the job soon, right? | 但我很快就能回去上班 对吗 |
[22:53] | We can’t know that for sure right now. | 我们现在还无法确定 |
[22:55] | We’ll see how the treatment goes. | 先看看治疗效果 |
[23:00] | – Thanks, Will. – You got it. | -谢谢你 威尔 -不客气 |
[23:17] | Sorry that went so late. | 抱歉我回来晚了 |
[23:18] | Looks like we’ve got the votes | 看来我们拿到了足够的投票 |
[23:19] | to push this youth center through. | 可以成立青少年活动中心了 |
[23:21] | It’s actually gonna happen. | 真的要成立了 |
[23:22] | That’s fantastic. | 太好了 |
[23:23] | Yeah, neighborhood council is throwing a party to celebrate. | 是啊 区理事会准备开个庆祝派对 |
[23:27] | It’s on Saturday. | 就在周六 |
[23:29] | I said we’d both be there, hope that’s okay. | 我说咱俩都会去 没关系吧 |
[23:31] | Yeah, absolutely. | 没 当然去 |
[23:34] | How’s the game? | 比赛怎么样 |
[23:37] | Uh, we’re down by one, I think. | 我们好像输一分 |
[23:39] | I don’t know, I wasn’t really paying attention. | 我也不知道 没有专心看 |
[23:41] | You weren’t paying attention to your Blackhawks? | 你没专心看你的黑鹰队 |
[23:45] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[23:52] | I have kind of a crazy idea. | 我有一个挺疯狂的想法 |
[23:55] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[24:03] | What? | 什么 |
[24:05] | What would you think… | 你觉得… |
[24:09] | about us becoming foster parents to Louie? | 我们领养路易好吗 |
[24:14] | I can’t get him out of my head, Matt. | 我一直在想着他 马特 |
[24:18] | The way he jumped into my arms | 他是怎么扑进我怀里 |
[24:20] | and he held on with all his might… | 怎么拼尽全力地抓着我… |
[24:27] | I have a feeling this was meant to be. | 我有种感觉 这是注定的 |
[24:32] | That everything that happened this year, with us… | 今年 我们发生了那么多事… |
[24:36] | maybe it all led us here, to this little boy. | 也许都是要带我们走到这 走向这个小男孩 |
[24:39] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[24:46] | I understand that… | 我理解… |
[24:47] | I mean, he seemed like a-a great kid. | 他看着是个特别乖的孩子 |
[24:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:52] | And he’s been through so much already. | 而且他已经经历了那么多 |
[24:54] | That boy deserves a real family. | 那孩子应该有一个真正的家 |
[24:59] | Yeah, he does. | 是的 |
[25:03] | Listen… | 听我说… |
[25:05] | Gabby, a few weeks ago you said, | 加比 几个星期之前你说 |
[25:07] | now’s not the time for us to get married. | 我们现在不适合结婚 |
[25:10] | I’ve got my hands full with this alderman work, | 我一直在忙议员的工作 |
[25:13] | both our schedules are crazy… | 咱俩的时间都很少… |
[25:15] | and much as I didn’t want to hear it, | 虽然我很不想听到这种话 |
[25:19] | you were right. | 但你说得对 |
[25:22] | We barely have time for each other. | 我们连给对方的时间都很少 |
[25:26] | How are we going to have time for a child? | 还怎么有时间照顾一个孩子 |
[25:34] | I want to have a family with you. | 我想跟你组建一个家庭 |
[25:40] | But rushing into it now, | 但现在匆忙行事 |
[25:41] | with everything else going on… | 我们还有那么多事要处理… |
[25:46] | It wouldn’t be fair to Louie. | 这对路易不公平 |
[25:49] | Or to us. | 对我们也不公平 |
[25:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:56] | Yeah, I told you it was a crazy idea, right? | 是啊 我跟你说了这主意很疯狂 对吧 |
[26:04] | I’ve been so distracted these last couple days, | 这两天我都在想这个事 |
[26:06] | I left a total mess at my apartment. | 我的公寓那边现在一团糟 |
[26:14] | Gabby. | 加比 |
[26:15] | I promised Brett I’d come by tonight, | 我跟布莱特说过我今晚会回去 |
[26:16] | get the place in order. | 好好整理屋子 |
[26:17] | I’ll call you in the morning. | 我明早打电话给你 |
[26:19] | Wait–I’ll get my stuff, come with you. | 等一下 我拿点东西跟你一起去 |
[26:21] | No, I’m good. I’m good. Thanks, though. | 不用 我没事 不过谢谢你 |
[26:24] | Night. | 晚安 |
[27:09] | So the prognosis is good? | 预后良好吗 |
[27:13] | That’s what Doctor Halstead says. | 霍斯特德医生是这么说的 |
[27:14] | You know, I just hope my body responds to therapy, | 我就希望治疗会有效 |
[27:17] | so I don’t get a spontaneous brain bleed or… | 我可不想突然来个脑出血或是… |
[27:22] | Take your time. Get healthy. | 好好休息 恢复健康 |
[27:24] | Your spot will be here when you’re ready. | 我们会把你的位子留着 等你准备好 |
[27:27] | If I’m ever ready. | 如果我能好的话 |
[27:31] | You will be. | 会好的 |
[27:37] | Otis? | 奥蒂斯 |
[27:53] | So my dad died of leukemia… | 我爸爸死于白血病 |
[27:58] | And it was scary… | 真的很吓人 |
[28:03] | And painful… | 他很痛苦 |
[28:08] | And slow. | 而且缓慢 |
[28:13] | I don’t want to be sick. | 我不想生病 |
[28:15] | It’s okay to be scared. | 害怕是正常的 |
[28:24] | You know, I walk into a burning building… | 我走进熊熊大火的建筑时 |
[28:28] | and I know what I’m up against. | 知道自己面对的是什么 |
[28:32] | But this? | 但这个 |
[28:35] | You know, I’m in over my head here. | 完全超出了我的承受范围 |
[28:41] | I’m sorry for, you know, dumping that on you. | 很抱歉 向你吐苦水 |
[28:45] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[28:46] | That’s what I’m here for. | 这是我身为队长该做的 |
[28:59] | Thank you, Chief. | 谢谢 队长 |
[29:13] | Hey, I was just looking for you. | 我刚在找你 |
[29:16] | I wanted to apologize for the way things went the other night. | 我想就那晚的事向你道歉 |
[29:19] | No, I’m the one who should apologize. | 不 应该道歉的是我 |
[29:21] | Running out like that, | 我那样就走了 |
[29:22] | I guess I was more upset than I realized. | 我没意识到自己那么生气 |
[29:25] | I get it. Completely. | 我明白 真的 |
[29:28] | And I get-I get your schedule, | 我知道你很忙 |
[29:31] | and the whole alderman thing. | 要忙议员的事 |
[29:35] | It’s not the right time for you to take in a child now. | 现在你不适合领养孩子 |
[29:38] | I get that. | 我懂 |
[29:42] | But I’ve been thinking about it pretty much nonstop, and… | 但我一直在想这件事 我觉得 |
[29:47] | it’s the right time for me. | 现在我合适 |
[29:53] | So I’m going to do it. | 所以我要领养他 |
[29:55] | On my own. | 我自己领养 |
[29:59] | I have a meeting with Tina at DCFS, | 我跟儿童家庭服务部的蒂娜约好了 |
[30:01] | to apply to be a foster mom to Louie. | 我要申请做路易的养母 |
[30:04] | There’s no guarantee I’ll be approved, | 虽然不能保证我会申请下来 |
[30:06] | but I’m gonna do everything in my power | 但我会尽我所能 |
[30:09] | to help this little boy. | 帮助这个小孩 |
[30:12] | I have to. | 我必需那么做 |
[30:18] | Well, maybe I can figure out a way to scale back the work… | 或许我可以想办法减少工作量 |
[30:26] | No, no, no, no. See, that’s the thing. | 不不不 这就是问题所在 |
[30:30] | You can’t force yourself into wanting this right now | 你不能因为我很想那么做 |
[30:32] | just because of how much I do. | 就强迫自己也想 |
[30:35] | It wouldn’t work, Matt. | 那样不行的 马特 |
[30:39] | I need to do this alone. | 我需要一个人承担 |
[30:45] | Ambulance 61, Truck 81: structure fire. | 61号救护车 81号云梯车 建筑火灾 |
[30:48] | 1925 West Wolcott. | 西沃尔科特街1925号 |
[30:50] | Hey, did they just say 1925 West Wolcott? | 刚才说的是西沃尔科特街1925号吗 |
[31:09] | For the love of God, tell me this ain’t happenin’. | 天啊 不会吧 |
[31:16] | – Hey, move that cart back! – Got it! | -把车子往后推 -好 |
[31:20] | Hit it, Dawson! | 灭火 道森 |
[31:40] | It’s inside the wall. | 火在墙体内 |
[31:41] | Get out of the way! | 让开 |
[31:58] | Okay! Okay, that’s good! | 好了 这样可以了 |
[32:08] | All right, it’s out. | 好了 火灭了 |
[32:17] | We got it. It’s out. | 我们搞定了 火灭了 |
[32:19] | Holy Moly. | 莫利啊 |
[32:20] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[32:22] | Electrical fire. | 电力火灾 |
[32:26] | What is this thing? | 那是什么 |
[32:29] | That’s our… | 那是我们的 |
[32:31] | Artisan ice maker. | 艺术制冰机 |
[32:37] | Herrmann, I am going to take care of this. | 赫尔曼 我会处理好的 |
[32:39] | Okay, I’m gonna make this right. | 我一定会处理好 |
[32:41] | Wait–how? | 怎么处理 |
[32:42] | You gonna pay for all the lost business, huh? | 损失的生意你来出钱赔偿吗 |
[32:45] | We’re gonna be shut down for days, maybe weeks. | 我们可能会关门好几天 甚至好几周 |
[32:47] | I’ll get it done fast. | 我会快速处理好 |
[32:48] | I’ll cover the cost, plus building materials. | 费用我出 还有建筑材料 |
[32:51] | I’ll fix the wall. | 我会处理好墙面 |
[32:52] | I’ll do everything, Herrmann. | 我会搞定一切 赫尔曼 |
[32:54] | Okay, you don’t even have to think about it. | 好吗 你一点都不用挂心 |
[32:56] | You can repair the wall and fix the wiring yourself? | 你自己能处理好墙面 修好电路吗 |
[33:00] | Yeah, I got some guys. | 可以 我有认识的人 |
[33:03] | I’ve seen what your friends can do. | 我见识过你朋友的本事 |
[33:07] | She made a mistake. She gets it. | 她犯错了 她也知错了 |
[33:09] | Give her a chance to make good. | 给她机会让她弥补 |
[33:14] | I thought the ice cubes were kinda cool. | 我还以为冰块会很酷 |
[33:22] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[33:25] | You gotta be kidding me! | 开玩笑吧 |
[33:26] | Being distributed to all the busiest houses. | 所有警务多的消防队都发了 |
[33:29] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[33:31] | You got some serious mojo, man? | 你还真有本事啊 伙计 |
[33:34] | Wow. Crazy. | 好棒啊 |
[33:36] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[33:37] | “Augmented reality heads-up display shows you temperature, | 增强现实显示器可显示温度 |
[33:40] | thermal imaging camera–“ | 热感应显像器… |
[33:42] | Let’s go fire one of these bad boys up. | 我们先试用一下看看 |
[33:50] | You know, Casey… | 凯西 |
[33:52] | I gotta admit I wasn’t crazy about you going into politics, | 我得承认 虽然我开始不是很赞成你涉足政治 |
[33:54] | but you’re really hitting your stride with it. | 但你真的做得很好 |
[33:59] | Seem to be opening up a lot of doors. | 好像打开了很多大门 |
[34:01] | Yeah. | 是 |
[34:04] | Closing some too. | 也关闭了一些 |
[34:12] | Yes. Yes. | 好 好 |
[34:14] | Okay, no. All right. | 好 不 好了 |
[34:15] | Yeah, I love you. Good-bye. | 我爱你 拜拜 |
[34:20] | I call Cindy to tell her about Molly’s. | 我给辛迪打电话告诉她莫利的事 |
[34:23] | She yells at me. Believe that? | 她竟然吼我 你相信吗 |
[34:26] | – Yelled at you for what? – She says I overreacted. | -为什么吼你 -她说我大惊小怪 |
[34:29] | It’s just a building, you know, | 说不就是一栋建筑 |
[34:31] | and nobody got hurt, | 又没人受伤 |
[34:32] | and sounds like Otis is gonna be okay, | 听上去奥蒂斯应该没事 |
[34:34] | and I should consider myself lucky | 所以我应该庆幸 |
[34:35] | because us and the kids, we’re all happy and healthy. | 因为我们和孩子都健康快乐 |
[34:39] | Smart lady. | 她很聪明 |
[34:47] | Herrmann, you once told me | 赫尔曼 你跟我说过 |
[34:50] | that you thought I would make a great mom. | 你认为我会成为一个好妈妈 |
[34:53] | Yeah. I remember. | 嗯 我记得 |
[34:58] | You really think so? | 你真这么认为吗 |
[35:02] | I mean, at the time you were… | 当时你… |
[35:04] | you were just trying to cheer me up, so… | 只是想鼓励我 所以 |
[35:11] | I don’t think so, Dawson. | 我不是那么认为 道森 |
[35:15] | I know so. | 我知道你一定会 |
[35:36] | Hey, Otis, buddy, what are you doing? | 奥蒂斯 伙计 你在做什么 |
[35:38] | Throwing out all the junk food. | 把垃圾食品都扔掉 |
[35:38] | Oh, hey, man! Not the Dingers! | 伙计 不要扔巧克力奶油派 |
[35:41] | Especially the Dingers. | 尤其要扔巧克力奶油派 |
[35:45] | I’m not gonna take this thing lying down, Cruz. | 我不会让疾病打败我的 克鲁兹 |
[35:50] | I’m gonna beat this thing. | 我要战胜它 |
[35:53] | Well, I’m right there with you, Otis. | 我支持你 奥蒂斯 |
[35:57] | We’re gonna beat this thing together. | 我们一起战胜它 |
[35:59] | Awesome, man. | 太好了 兄弟 |
[36:01] | Grab your Nikes. We’re going for a run. | 去穿运动鞋 我们去跑步 |
[36:04] | Ooh, we are gonna beat this thing together | 等你跑完步回来 |
[36:06] | as soon as you get back from your run, huh? | 我们就一起战胜它 好吗 |
[36:10] | Okay, cool. | 好 没问题 |
[36:15] | I love you, brother. | 我爱你 兄弟 |
[36:16] | Love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[36:23] | I appreciate your passion. | 很感谢你这么热心 |
[36:25] | But when you apply to be a foster parent, | 但要申请做他的养母 |
[36:27] | it takes four to six months just to get approved. | 需要四到六个月进行审核 |
[36:31] | We can’t let Louie stay in a group home that long. | 我们不能让路易在教养院待那么久 |
[36:33] | We need to find him a family now. | 我们需要马上给他找个家 |
[36:35] | Isn’t there some way I can… | 有没有办法让我… |
[36:37] | I don’t know, speed up the process? | 缩短审核过程之类的 |
[36:38] | I’m a firefighter, my brother’s a policeman. | 我是消防员 我哥哥是警察 |
[36:41] | He knows tons of people at DCFS. | 儿童家庭服务局那边他有很多认识的人 |
[36:42] | Maybe that’ll help? | 或许这能帮上忙 |
[36:43] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[36:45] | If you want to put in an application, | 如果你想申请 |
[36:47] | there are always children in need of homes, | 总有孩子需要一个家 |
[36:50] | but realistically, | 但是说实话 |
[36:52] | there’s no way you’ll be able to foster Louie. | 你根本无法领养路易 |
[36:59] | I’m not really good at taking no for an answer. | 我不太擅长被人拒绝 |
[37:03] | Can I pay him a visit now? | 我能看看他吗 |
[37:08] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[37:35] | Hey, Louie. | 路易 |
[37:38] | I’m Gabby, remember? | 我是加比 还记得吗 |
[37:44] | Okay if I hang out with you a little? | 我跟你一起玩一会儿好吗 |
[38:04] | “Corduroy”? I love this book. | 《小熊可可》 我超级喜欢这本书 |
[38:10] | Will you help me read it? | 你帮我一起念一下好吗 |
[38:14] | “Corduroy is a bear | 可可是头小熊 |
[38:16] | “Who once lived in the toy department of a big store. | 他曾经住在一个大商店的玩具房里 |
[38:22] | “Day after day he waited with all the other animals and dolls | 他一天又一天地和其它动物和娃娃一起等着 |
[38:27] | “For somebody to come along and take him home. | 等有人来带他回家 |
[38:41] | “The store was always filled with shoppers | 商店里总是满是顾客 |
[38:43] | “Buying all sorts of things. | 去买各种各样的东西 |
[38:50] | But no one ever seemed to want a small bear in green overalls.” | 但是好像没人想买一个穿着绿衣服的小熊 |
[38:54] | That’s a bear right there. | 这里有头小熊 |
[38:56] | Yeah, there is! | 是呀 |
[39:05] | All right. | 好 |
[39:07] | Come on. | 加油 |
[39:09] | Come on, you bastard. | 快点 混蛋 |
[39:11] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[39:21] | Where are your guys? | 你找的人呢 |
[39:24] | Smoke break? | 去抽烟了吗 |
[39:26] | Yeah, yeah, I mean… you–you know how it goes. | 是啊 你也知道情况 |
[39:30] | Union regulations. | 公会规定 |
[39:33] | Use a hand? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[39:35] | No, I-I got this. | 不 我可以搞定 |
[39:42] | You are something. | 你真是厉害 |
[39:44] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[39:46] | ‘Cause you act like you don’t give a damn, | 因为你看起来好像什么都不在乎 |
[39:47] | and then you’re the one who goes and yells at CFD brass, | 但也是你去冲消防局的高层大喊大叫 |
[39:51] | or comes and helps a damsel in distress… | 或者来帮一个遇到困难的女人 |
[39:56] | Yeah, well, you got me all figured out. | 看来你看透我了 |
[39:57] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[39:59] | Except one thing. | 除了一件事 |
[40:00] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[40:04] | When I’m married, you break into my house | 我结婚的时候 你带着玫瑰和香槟 |
[40:07] | with flowers and champagne, and then I’m solo, | 闯进我家里追求我 然后我单身了 |
[40:12] | and you just keep a nice, safe distance. | 你却一直跟我保持友好安全距离 |
[40:21] | So…I was thinking | 所以 我在想 |
[40:22] | that we could put the first coat of mud, | 我们可以先上第一层泥 |
[40:25] | and let it dry… | 等它干了 |
[40:27] | – Next coat tomorrow? – And then–yeah, exactly. | -明天再上一层 -对 没错 |
[40:29] | – Mm-hmm. – Yeah. | -好 -就这样 |
[40:31] | You know, assuming I can ever get this sheet up. | 前提是我能拿起这块墙板 |
[40:33] | Well, between the two of us? | 我们俩合作 |
[40:34] | Come on, piece of cake. | 简直小菜一碟 |