时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | No, you should definitely get that looked at. | 不 你得去医院看看 |
[00:04] | Draw some blood to rule a few things out, okay? | 去抽点血 好让我们做出诊断 |
[00:06] | Just be honest with me. You’re saying I have cancer? | 你就跟我老实说吧 我是不是得了癌症 |
[00:08] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 先别急着下结论 |
[00:10] | – Can I ask you a favor? – No sweat. What’s up? | -能帮我个忙吗 -当然 怎么了 |
[00:12] | Give my son a tour of 51. | 带我儿子在消防队转转 |
[00:14] | Sure. Everything okay? | 好啊 一切都还好吧 |
[00:15] | She’s prepping for a narcotics case. | 她正在准备一桩贩毒案 |
[00:17] | Mexican nationals. Brutally violent. | 墨西哥毒枭 十分残暴 |
[00:19] | State’s attorney’s calling her in to testify. | 州检察官让她过来作证 |
[00:21] | Susan Weller, political consultant. | 苏珊·维勒 政治顾问 |
[00:23] | I work with some of the biggest names in the party. | 我跟党内一些大人物都有合作 |
[00:24] | I think you’ve got a national future ahead of you, | 我认为你可以在国家政治上大展宏图 |
[00:26] | and I’d be happy to help shape it. | 我很乐意为你铺路 |
[00:28] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[00:33] | So, uh, where you from? | 你是哪里人 |
[00:34] | Chicago. Born and raised. | 土生土长的芝加哥人 |
[00:36] | Really? Where at? | 真的吗 你家在哪儿 |
[00:38] | Talcott and Odell. | 塔尔科特街和奥德尔街交叉口 |
[00:39] | Dad had a place with a fantastic view of 90. | 我家窗外的景色可美了 |
[00:42] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[00:43] | I was Talcott and Nordica. | 我家在塔尔科特街和诺帝卡街交叉口 |
[00:44] | Could hit the highway from my bedroom window. | 从我卧室的窗户可以看到高速公路 |
[00:46] | You’re kidding. | 怎么可能这么巧 |
[00:47] | You were three blocks away from me? | 你家离我家就三个街区 |
[00:49] | – Yeah. – Get out. | -是啊 -天啊 |
[00:53] | Sorry, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[00:56] | Parking was a nightmare. | 我找不到地方停车 |
[00:57] | Uh, Susan, this is Gabriela Dawson, my– | 苏珊 这位是加布里埃拉·道森 我的… |
[01:01] | Girlfriend. Hi. | 女朋友 你好 |
[01:02] | I researched the campaign. | 我查了一下竞选资料 |
[01:03] | It was hard to find a photograph | 凯西议员的所有照片里 |
[01:04] | of Alderman Casey without you standing beside him. | 你都站在他的身边 |
[01:07] | It was Gabby’s idea for me to run. | 是加比让我竞选的 |
[01:10] | – Oh, smart girl. – Did I miss the pitch? | -真是明智 -我有错过什么吗 |
[01:12] | No, but I’ll take that as my cue. | 没 但也是该说正经的了 |
[01:14] | I’ve worked on 18 campaigns, had 18 candidates elected. | 我参加过18场竞选 帮助18位候选人当选 |
[01:17] | People tend to think that my trick is great campaigning, | 人们总以为我的秘诀就是出色的公关 |
[01:20] | but it’s actually that I always pick the right horse. | 但其实是因为我能一眼识得千里马 |
[01:22] | Look, I appreciate your confidence, | 我很感谢你对我的信心 |
[01:23] | and I don’t want to waste your time. | 我也不想浪费你的时间 |
[01:25] | I ran for alderman to fix my ward, | 但我竞选议员是为了让这里变得更好 |
[01:27] | not start a political career. | 不是为了开启政治生涯 |
[01:29] | You don’t have to decide anything now. | 你现在不用急着下决定 |
[01:31] | I’m just the person you keep in your back pocket | 我只是想在你的任期内 |
[01:33] | during your term. | 给你帮助 |
[01:34] | Media strategy, the platforms you throw your weight behind– | 媒体战略 施展拳脚的平台… |
[01:36] | I can give you advice, | 我都可以给你建议 |
[01:37] | but nothing’s official unless there’s a campaign. | 但要是不参加竞选 就没什么了 |
[01:40] | I think I’m missing something here. | 我怎么感觉我好像漏听了什么 |
[01:42] | What exactly would he be campaigning for? | 你是想让他竞选什么 |
[01:45] | Pretty much whatever you want. | 什么都可以啊 |
[01:47] | Senate, mayor. Take your pick. | 参议员 市长 随你选 |
[01:55] | Hey, Kelly. | 凯利 |
[01:58] | Have you seen Pouch? | 你看到旺发了吗 |
[02:01] | Hey, I love you. | 等等 我爱你 |
[02:02] | Love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[02:05] | – Be nice to Kelly. – Yeah. | -对凯利要有礼貌 -好 |
[02:06] | “Pleases” and “Thank yous.” | 记得说”请”和”谢谢” |
[02:07] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[02:12] | Oh, thank God that dog was here. | 真是多亏了你们有条狗 |
[02:14] | And you, of course. | 当然也要谢谢你 |
[02:16] | Thanks again for doing this. | 谢谢你帮我 |
[02:17] | He got this assignment at school, | 正好他学校布置了一项作业 |
[02:18] | and it just seemed like the perfect excuse | 我就刚好有借口让他 |
[02:20] | to keep him at 51. | 待在你们消防队 |
[02:21] | Like I said, no problem. | 别跟我客气了 |
[02:25] | Trial starts today? | 今天开始庭审吗 |
[02:26] | I go on the stand in a couple hours. | 我还有几小时就要出庭作证了 |
[02:29] | Things have calmed down. | 事情终于快平息了 |
[02:31] | The sooner I get this over with, | 我赶紧把这事解决了 |
[02:32] | the sooner my life goes back to normal. | 我的生活就可以重回正轨了 |
[02:35] | You sure you’re okay with J.J.? | 你和小杰没问题吧 |
[02:37] | Yeah, no problem. I’ve got him. | 当然 我会照顾好他的 |
[02:39] | – Okay, thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[02:41] | Want to come up on the couch? | 来沙发上坐吧 |
[02:43] | I brought you something. Here you go. | 我给你带了东西哦 给你 |
[02:46] | Take it. | 接着 |
[03:18] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61. | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[03:21] | Structure fire. 190 South Roselle Road. | 建筑起火 南罗塞尔路190号 |
[03:52] | There’s still someone in there. | 里面还有人 |
[03:55] | – Casey? – Yeah. | -凯西 -到 |
[03:57] | Completely open floor plan. | 全开放式建筑 |
[03:59] | No interior walls to navigate. | 没有内墙可以指引方向 |
[04:00] | We go in there, we’re not making it out | 要是进去的话 很可能没法 |
[04:02] | before that place collapses. | 在房子倒塌前逃出来 |
[04:03] | Chief, squad can do a rope-assisted search. | 队长 抢险队可以以绳辅助进行搜索 |
[04:06] | Ma’am, do you know all who are inside? | 女士 你知道里面还有谁吗 |
[04:08] | It’s just Armand. We were having an event. | 只有阿曼德 我们在举行活动 |
[04:10] | He ran back in. | 他又跑进去了 |
[04:11] | – Okay. – Give me two minutes. | -知道了 -给我两分钟 |
[04:12] | I can make it in and out in time. | 我能赶出来的 |
[04:15] | Okay, just two minutes. | 好 你只有两分钟时间 |
[04:16] | Go! | 快去 |
[04:17] | Squad! Rope-assisted search. | 抢险队 绳辅助式搜索 |
[04:19] | Capp, you’re on anchor. I’ll take lead. | 卡普 你来定位 我来带路 |
[04:21] | Cruz, Tony, make sure you slip your bags | 克鲁兹 托尼 记得把包 |
[04:23] | onto the main line. | 放到主绳上 |
[04:24] | – Copy that! – Got it! | -收到 -好 |
[04:27] | Okay, Tony, you take right. | 好了 托尼 你负责右边 |
[04:29] | – Cruz, you stay left. – Copy that. | -克鲁兹 你负责左边 -收到 |
[04:31] | Lights on. Let’s go. | 打开探照灯 出发 |
[04:45] | Fire Department! Call out! | 消防队 请大声呼救 |
[05:02] | I got eyes on him, Lieutenant. | 我看到他了 副队 |
[05:03] | About 40 feet out. | 离我们大约有十米远 |
[05:04] | All right, copy that. Stay put. | 好 我知道了 先原地待命 |
[05:06] | Tony, backtrack towards Cruz. | 托尼 后退到克鲁兹身边 |
[05:09] | Copy that. On my way, Cruz. | 收到 我来了 克鲁兹 |
[05:14] | This guy’s fading fast, Lieutenant! | 那个人快不行了 副队 |
[05:16] | Stay put! Tony’s right behind you. | 先别动 托尼马上就来了 |
[05:38] | Come on. | 快起来 |
[05:42] | No, I can’t leave it. | 不行 我不能丢下它 |
[05:43] | Come on, guy! You got to help me out here! Come on! | 伙计 你必须得帮我出去 快 |
[05:46] | Come on! | 起来 |
[05:49] | No, come on! | 不 快起来 |
[05:50] | We got to go! We got to go! | 我们得走了 |
[06:01] | Lieutenant, I’m off line. | 副队 我脱绳了 |
[06:03] | Cruz, where are you? | 克鲁兹 你在哪里 |
[06:05] | About 50 feet back from the main line | 离主绳大概15米 |
[06:08] | with the victim. | 跟受害人一起 |
[06:12] | Cruz, activate your PASS alarm. | 克鲁兹 开启你的个人安全报警器 |
[06:14] | We’ll come find you. | 我们会去找你 |
[06:22] | Severide, where are you? | 西弗莱德 你们在哪里 |
[06:24] | In the lead, backtracking. | 在领头 现在原路返回 |
[06:25] | There’s too much interference with the PASS. | 个人安全报警器干扰太多了 |
[06:27] | We should go in and get him, Chief. | 我们该进去救他 队长 |
[06:28] | No one’s going inside. | 谁都不许进去 |
[06:33] | Get those cannons ready. | 准备好高压水炮 |
[06:35] | Severide, talk to me! | 西弗莱德 回话 |
[06:39] | Severide! | 西弗莱德 |
[06:49] | Battalion 25 to Main. We have a mayday emergency. | 25大队队长呼叫总部 紧急求助 |
[06:52] | Mayday! Mayday! | 紧急求助 |
[06:53] | Copy that, 25. | 收到 25队 |
[06:55] | All units, keep the air clear for mayday transmission. | 所有小队注意 保持广播畅通 这是紧急通讯 |
[07:00] | Here they come! | 他们出来了 |
[07:08] | Help him. | 帮帮他 |
[07:11] | Everyone pull back. | 大家都后退 |
[07:12] | Fight it defensively. | 防守灭火 |
[07:17] | Fire them up! | 开启水炮 |
[07:19] | Oh, no. You can’t. | 不 不行 |
[07:21] | Hey, sir, calm down. | 先生 冷静 |
[07:22] | It’s going to help you breathe. | 这样有助于你呼吸 |
[07:25] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[07:29] | Cruz. | 克鲁兹 |
[07:33] | What the hell was that in there? | 刚才里面是什么情况 |
[07:34] | You never leave the line on a rope search. | 绳索搜索时你从来不会离开绳子 |
[07:36] | It was too hot in there. There wasn’t enough time. | 里面太热了 时间不够 |
[07:38] | Tony would have got to you in 40 seconds. | 40秒后托尼就找到你了 |
[07:39] | We would have been out in two minutes. | 我们本来两分钟就能出来 |
[07:41] | Instead, you had us sticking around for four. | 但你害我们在里面待了四分钟 |
[07:42] | Lieutenant, that man was fading. | 副队 那人快不行了 |
[07:44] | Yeah, and that two minutes | 是啊 那两分钟 |
[07:45] | could have cost him his life or ours! | 可能让他送命 或者我们 |
[07:47] | I thought that I could get back on the li– | 我以为我可以找到绳子 |
[07:48] | Just shut up and listen to me. | 闭嘴听我说 |
[07:49] | I’m telling you you messed up. | 我跟你说 你搞砸了 |
[07:52] | You made a mistake. | 你犯错了 |
[08:10] | So what’d you think about Susan? | 你觉得苏珊怎么样 |
[08:13] | Little slick, right? | 有些狡猾对吧 |
[08:14] | I mean, she seems pretty great at her job, but I don’t know. | 她好像挺擅长工作的 但我不知道 |
[08:16] | Sometimes you meet people, | 有时候你见到别人 |
[08:17] | and you don’t believe a word they say. | 对方说的话你一个字都不信 |
[08:19] | Like, they actually practice every line | 他们在说每句话之前 |
[08:22] | before they say it. | 都会练习一遍 |
[08:25] | You didn’t–you didn’t like her, did you? | 你不喜欢她吧 |
[08:27] | Babe, can you close the door? | 亲爱的 你能关门吗 |
[08:38] | This came in the mail today. | 今天来了这个快递 |
[08:45] | Oh, my–oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[08:49] | What– this has to be like– | 这应该有… |
[08:50] | $10,000. | 一万美金 |
[08:52] | – Are you kidding me? – Nope. | -你开玩笑吗 -没有 |
[08:58] | Ten grand? Oh, my God. | 一万 天啊 |
[09:02] | Is this a–is this a bribe? | 这…是贿赂吗 |
[09:05] | I think so. | 我想是 |
[09:09] | Holy–this is actually a bribe? | 天啊 这真是贿赂吗 |
[09:13] | Weird thing is, there weren’t any instructions. | 奇怪的是 没有任何指示 |
[09:16] | Well, there’s a name. | 这里有个名字 |
[09:20] | Cartman Development. | 卡特曼发展公司 |
[09:23] | Never even heard of them. | 从没听说过 |
[09:24] | Yeah, they must want to change that. | 他们肯定想改变这点 |
[09:27] | I guess I should call Antonio. | 我该给安东尼奥打电话 |
[09:30] | Yeah, I’d say so. | 我同意 |
[09:37] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[09:39] | I think I should congratulate you. | 我觉得我该恭喜你 |
[09:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:42] | Pretty sure that makes you a true Chicago politician. | 那肯定让你成了真正的芝加哥政客 |
[09:48] | This “Day in the Life” video project | 这个”生活日志”视频项目 |
[09:50] | should explore an important career. | 该探索重要的职业 |
[09:52] | One-on-one interviews should focus on | 一对一访谈该专注于 |
[09:53] | why the subject chose this career, | 采访者为何选择这一职业 |
[09:55] | what a typical day looks like, | 典型的一天是什么样的 |
[09:57] | and why their job is important. | 以及他们的工作为何重要 |
[10:01] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[10:02] | Nope. | 没了 |
[10:04] | I was going to interview CPD, | 我本来打算采访芝加哥警局的 |
[10:06] | but my mom said you guys might be interesting. | 但我妈妈说你们可能很有趣 |
[10:09] | You don’t have to if you don’t want to– | 如果你们不愿意 可以不接受 |
[10:11] | Hey, you kidding, kid? | 你开玩笑吗 孩子 |
[10:12] | You get these schmucks talking, | 你让这些笨蛋一开口 |
[10:14] | you won’t be able to get them to shut up. | 他们就没法闭上嘴了 |
[10:17] | Here, come on. | 来吧 |
[10:21] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[10:22] | Come on, Pouch. | 来吧 旺发 |
[10:25] | You know, if not for a human, | 如果不是为了人 |
[10:27] | I’d risk it for a pet– | 那我愿意为了宠物冒险 |
[10:28] | you know, something with four legs, | 有四条腿的东西 |
[10:30] | but there is no way | 但我不可能 |
[10:31] | I’m going back in for art. | 为了艺术回去 |
[10:35] | What did it even look like? | 那看起来是什么样 |
[10:38] | I don’t know, okay? | 我不知道 好吗 |
[10:39] | I never even heard of that place. | 我都没听过那地方 |
[10:40] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:41] | Trickster Art Gallery’s a Chicago staple. | 魔术师艺术馆是芝加哥的重要部分 |
[10:45] | Hell of a lot of Native American culture in there. | 里面有许多印第安人文化元素 |
[10:48] | Shame it got destroyed. | 真可惜它被毁了 |
[10:50] | All right, everybody. Listen up. | 好了 各位 听好了 |
[10:53] | I’ve got an important announcement to make. | 我要宣布一件大事 |
[10:55] | All of us here will be traveling next month | 我们下个月都要去旅游 |
[10:58] | to the annual firefighting and leadership conference in– | 去参加年度消防和领导会议 地点在 |
[11:01] | wait for it… | 听好了 |
[11:05] | Las Vegas. | 拉斯维加斯 |
[11:06] | – Hey, nice. – Right? | -真棒 -对吧 |
[11:08] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[11:09] | Oh, I’ve completely arranged it. | 我都安排好了 |
[11:10] | We got, uh– we got three days in Vegas. | 我们…我们在拉斯维加斯待三天 |
[11:12] | Um, we’re going to throw in a few training seminars | 我们要参加一些训练研讨会 |
[11:14] | just to balance it out. | 穿插平衡一下 |
[11:15] | Who’s in? Who’s in? | 谁加入 谁加入 |
[11:16] | All you got to do is say yes. | 你们只要同意就行 |
[11:18] | – Yes. – Yes! | -同意 -同意 |
[11:19] | I don’t know what you did to swing this, Otis, | 我不知道你是怎么办到的 奥蒂斯 |
[11:22] | but count me in. | 但算我一个 |
[11:23] | Hey, all you got to do | 你只要 |
[11:24] | is sign your name to the list. | 在单子上签名 |
[11:26] | Otis is going to take care of the rest. | 奥蒂斯会帮你搞定剩余的事 |
[11:29] | Here you go. | 来吧 |
[11:30] | All right. We’ll collect payment later. | 好的 我们待会再收款 |
[11:33] | Payment? | 收款 |
[11:35] | I thought you had arranged it. | 我以为你都安排好了 |
[11:38] | Yeah, I mean, it’ll cost us. | 我是说 我们当然要付钱了 |
[11:40] | So what exactly did you arrange? | 所以你到底安排了什么 |
[11:45] | The sign-up list. Come on, guys. | 登记表啊 别这样 伙计们 |
[11:46] | Hey, it’s the trip of a lifetime! | 这可是难得的旅行啊 |
[11:49] | You only live once. | 这辈子就一次啊 |
[11:54] | I was a paramedic first, | 我刚开始是一名护理人员 |
[11:57] | and then I thought I would want to be a doctor, | 然后我想我要当一名医生 |
[12:00] | but I don’t know. | 但是我不知道 |
[12:02] | Sometimes who you are sneaks up on you. | 有时候就是突然会意识到自己是怎样的人 |
[12:06] | Finds you and sinks its teeth in. | 这个念头会在你脑子里挥之不去 |
[12:22] | Okay. What’s next? | 好吧 然后呢 |
[12:26] | Why is firefighting so important? | 为什么消防如此重要 |
[12:31] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[12:33] | Detective Holloway’s been shot. | 霍洛威警探中枪了 |
[12:35] | They’re prepping her for surgery now at Med. | 医院正在准备为她做手术 |
[12:37] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[12:38] | We believe the shooter was stationed | 我们认为枪手埋伏在 |
[12:39] | across from the courthouse. | 法院外 |
[12:41] | As soon as Holloway pulled up, shots were fired. | 霍洛威一出现 对方就朝她开枪了 |
[12:43] | – It was a hit? – Yes. | -被埋伏了 -是的 |
[12:44] | She said you guys cleared the threat. | 她说你们已经消除了威胁 |
[12:46] | That things had calmed down. | 一切都平息了 |
[12:48] | We thought so. | 我们也是这么认为的 |
[12:50] | I’ll get J.J. I’ll take him to Med. | 我去找小杰 我带他去医院 |
[12:52] | No, you can’t. | 不行 |
[12:53] | For now, Chicago Med’s on lockdown. | 现在芝加哥医院已经封锁了 |
[12:55] | This guy had a getaway car waiting. | 这家伙准备了一辆用于逃跑的车 |
[12:56] | He’s in the wind. | 他逃脱了 |
[12:57] | He finds out he didn’t finish the job, he might come back. | 他要是发现自己失败了 也许会折返 |
[13:00] | I can’t let J.J. anywhere near Med. | 我不能让小杰靠近医院 |
[13:02] | Officer John Lucas. I’m with peer support. | 约翰·卢卡斯警官 我是来支援你们的 |
[13:05] | I contacted Holloway’s emergency contact, | 我联系了霍洛威的紧急联络人 |
[13:07] | a sister in California. | 她在加利福尼亚的姐姐 |
[13:08] | With the circumstances, she asked that we not tell J.J. | 这种情况下 她要我们在她到达之前 |
[13:10] | what happened until after she arrives. | 不要告诉小杰这些事 |
[13:13] | What do we do in the meantime? | 那我们该干什么 |
[13:14] | I’ll take J.J. for the day– | 换我会带小杰出去玩… |
[13:15] | go to a movie, get some lunch, keep him busy. | 看电影 吃午餐 给他找点事做 |
[13:17] | No, that kid’s a smart kid. | 不 那孩子很聪明 |
[13:19] | As soon as you take him away from here, | 只要你带他离开这里 |
[13:21] | he’s gonna know something’s wrong. | 他就知道有些不对劲 |
[13:22] | He’s been hanging out in here for three shifts. | 他在这都待了三轮班了 |
[13:24] | I know him. He trusts me. | 我了解他 他信任我 |
[13:29] | We’ll have to provide protection. | 我们需要提供保护 |
[13:31] | Squad cars can be stationed out front. | 我们会在前门部署巡逻车 |
[13:40] | So J.J.’s aunt really didn’t want us to tell him anything? | 小杰的阿姨真的不想让我们告诉他任何事吗 |
[13:43] | Yeah, she’s about six hours out. | 是的 她大概再过六小时就到了 |
[13:46] | Six hours. All right. | 六小时 好吧 |
[13:48] | Well, that’s plenty of time to make the best damn video | 我们有足够的时间拍一部这个三年级小孩 |
[13:50] | that this third grade’s ever seen, | 见过的最棒的影片 |
[13:51] | so if we’re not out on call or doing drills, | 不出勤或者练习的人 |
[13:55] | we should all be on J.J. duty. | 都得来照顾小杰 |
[13:57] | We can give this kid a good day. | 我们要让这孩子度过快乐的一天 |
[14:05] | Chief, I can’t leave the firehouse today. | 队长 我今天不能离开消防队 |
[14:07] | I’ve got Connie calling for a relief, Lieutenant. | 我已经让康妮找了救援替补 副队 |
[14:09] | – She’ll be here soon. – Thank you. | -她马上就到 -谢谢 |
[14:12] | – She’ll be all right. – Yeah. | -她会没事的 -好的 |
[14:22] | You wanted to see me, Chief? | 什么事 队长 |
[14:23] | Yeah, come on in. | 进来 |
[14:26] | Just had a phone call from a Liz Brexel– | 刚刚那个艺术馆的莉兹·布勒克塞尔 |
[14:29] | woman from the art gallery. | 打电话过来了 |
[14:31] | How’s Armand? | 阿曼德怎么样了 |
[14:32] | He’s gonna be fine, | 他会没事的 |
[14:33] | but Liz is asking for the names of the firefighters | 但是莉兹想知道救他出来的 |
[14:35] | who pulled him out, and she is being insistent. | 消防员是谁 她非常坚持 |
[14:38] | I’ve pushed her off for now, | 我暂时拖住了她 |
[14:39] | but you have got to know | 但是你要知道 |
[14:41] | this might come back. | 她可能会打回来 |
[14:44] | Those extra minutes we spent outside | 我们在外面花的时间 |
[14:46] | we could’ve spent attacking that fire. | 原本可以用来灭火的 |
[14:50] | Severide’s already spoken to you about this call, right? | 西弗莱德跟你说过这通电话的事了吧 |
[14:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:56] | You don’t need to hear it from me. | 你没必要从我这里知道 |
[15:01] | Cruz. | 克鲁兹 |
[15:04] | There are two kinds of mistakes. | 这世上有两种错误 |
[15:05] | There is the inevitable, and then there are the ones | 一种是无法避免的 还有一种 |
[15:07] | that you could have just avoided. | 是可以避免的 |
[15:10] | Listening to orders– | 听从命令 |
[15:13] | that stops the latter. | 能防止后者的发生 |
[15:20] | Listen up, guys, you’ll be happy to know | 伙计们 好消息 |
[15:22] | that the Firefighting and Leadership Conference board | 消防领导会议委员会 |
[15:24] | have agreed to let teach a four-hour seminar | 同意让我们举办一个四小时的研讨会 |
[15:27] | called “Lead From the Front,” | 名叫”身先士卒” |
[15:29] | which’ll give us free passes to the conference | 这让我们可以参加会议 |
[15:32] | and free meals for three days. | 并享受三天免费餐饮 |
[15:35] | So we’re still paying for most of the trip, | 所以大多数旅费还是我们自己出 |
[15:37] | and now we’re working? | 现在还得干活 |
[15:41] | I like the name. | 这名字不错 |
[15:42] | Oh, thanks, man. | 谢了 伙计 |
[15:49] | Hey, Otis, did you ever hear any follow-up from Dr. Halstead? | 奥蒂斯 霍斯特德医生有没有再联络你吗 |
[15:52] | Why would I hear a follow-up? | 为什么要联络我 |
[15:55] | It’s normal. | 这很正常 |
[15:56] | Doctors call back to check how you’re doing. | 医生会跟进 看看你恢复得怎么样 |
[15:58] | Yeah, but like I told you, it wasn’t anything, | 我跟你说过了 没什么事 |
[16:00] | so why would I need a follow-up? | 所以为什么要跟进 |
[16:14] | Why were there cops here? | 为什么有警察来这里 |
[16:16] | Uh, just checking in. | 就是来看看 |
[16:17] | We’re helping them out with a case. | 我们在协助他们破案 |
[16:19] | Okay, so who’s next? | 好 那下一个是谁 |
[16:24] | When did I fall in love with this job? | 我什么时候爱上这份工作的吗 |
[16:27] | Before I was even doing it. | 在我入行之前吧 |
[16:29] | When I was a kid, we had firefighters come to our school. | 我小时候 学校里来了消防员 |
[16:31] | They came with all the gear, the truck. | 他们带着全套装备 开着车 |
[16:34] | They even let us climb up top, and, yeah, I knew right then. | 还同意我们爬到车顶去 那时我就知道了 |
[16:37] | I’m proud of what I do, | 我很骄傲我做的事 |
[16:40] | of this job. Of the people. | 骄傲这工作 骄傲战友们 |
[16:44] | There is no more honorable way to spend your life. | 没有比这再光荣的职业了 |
[16:46] | Sometimes when you help somebody else, | 有时你帮助别人 |
[16:50] | you help yourself too. | 也是帮助了自己 |
[16:59] | Is there anyone else I can talk to? | 还有别人可以采访吗 |
[17:01] | Yeah. Capp, beat it. | 好 卡普 让位吧 |
[17:02] | – I haven’t answered yet. – Beat it. | -我还没回答呢 -走吧 |
[17:04] | Brett, please. | 布莱特 请坐 |
[17:08] | Could we call my mom first? | 我们能先打电话给我妈妈吗 |
[17:11] | Uh, she’s–she’s really busy right now, bud. | 她现在很忙 伙计 |
[17:14] | What if we call in a little while? | 不如等会再打吧 |
[17:15] | Can we just try her? She always answers when I call. | 那能试试吗 我打她总会接的 |
[17:19] | Ambulance 61, injured child. | 61号救护车 儿童受伤 |
[17:21] | – 1395 Wells Street. – Sorry. | -威尔斯街1395号 -抱歉 |
[17:39] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[17:40] | I gave them their two-minute water break, | 我让她们休息两分钟去喝水 |
[17:42] | and Sally just came back acting wrong. | 萨莉回来以后就好奇怪 |
[17:44] | Okay, um, do me a favor. | 好 帮我个忙 |
[17:46] | Will you get all of these girls to go outside? | 你能把剩下的孩子们带出去吗 |
[17:48] | – Thank you. – Come on, girls. | -谢谢你 -来 姑娘们 |
[17:50] | All right, tell me exactly what’s going on. | 好 详细告诉我发生了什么 |
[17:52] | We were at the bar. She kept stumbling. | 我们站在舞杠边上 她一直跌倒 |
[17:54] | She’s not talking. | 一句话不说 |
[17:55] | I can never get her to stop talking. | 本来她话很多的 |
[17:57] | Hey, Sally? I’m Jimmy. | 萨莉 我是吉米 |
[17:58] | That’s a real cool tutu you got there. | 你的小芭蕾舞裙真漂亮啊 |
[18:00] | Hey, can you look at me? | 你能看着我吗 |
[18:02] | All right, her breathing is a bit shallow. | 她的呼吸有些弱 |
[18:05] | Any asthma? Allergies? | 她有哮喘吗 过敏呢 |
[18:06] | No, nothing on her sheet. | 不 她档案上没写 |
[18:08] | I called her mom, had to leave a message. | 我打给了她妈妈 留了言 |
[18:10] | Sally, we’re going to put a really cool mask on you now, okay? | 萨莉 我们要给你戴一个很酷的面罩 好吗 |
[18:13] | Sweetie… | 亲爱的 |
[18:15] | Katie, everything’s gonna be okay. | 凯蒂 会没事的 |
[18:17] | Um, Olivia, will you just be sure to– | 奥利维亚 你能把她… |
[18:22] | You feeling okay? Is something wrong? | 你感觉还好吗 怎么了 |
[18:25] | Sally did something really bad. | 萨莉做了不好的事 |
[18:27] | What did she do? | 她做了什么 |
[18:34] | Sally drank this. | 萨莉喝了这个 |
[18:36] | She thought it was candy. | 她以为是糖果 |
[18:38] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[18:42] | 60% alcohol. | 酒精含量60% |
[18:43] | Okay, let’s get an IV going. | 好 给她静脉输液 |
[18:45] | All right, sweetie. Here you go. | 亲爱的 躺下吧 |
[18:54] | Oh, damn it. It blew. | 该死 血管爆了 |
[18:57] | Sally? Sally, can you look at me? | 萨莉 萨莉 能看着我吗 |
[19:00] | Brett, pupils are blown. | 布莱特 她瞳孔扩张 |
[19:12] | BP’s 110 over 90. | 血压110/90 |
[19:14] | This is not alcohol. | 这不是酒精 |
[19:22] | All right, we need versed to control the seizing. | 得注射咪达唑仑控制抽搐 |
[19:24] | BP’s too high. You’re going to have to drill. | 血压太高 腿部输液吧 |
[19:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:33] | Come on, sweetie, let’s go. | 来 亲爱的 走 |
[19:34] | Fast and steady. | 要快要稳 |
[19:44] | – All right, there you go. – Thanks. | -好 给 -谢谢 |
[19:51] | – Versed’s in. – Okay. | -咪达唑仑已注射 -好 |
[19:56] | She’s still seizing. | 她还在抽搐 |
[20:03] | – What do we got? – Six-year-old girl. | -病人情况 -6岁小女孩 |
[20:05] | Signs of a brain bleed. | 有脑出血迹象 |
[20:06] | GCS is 7. We have IO access. | 昏迷指数7 做了腿部输液 |
[20:11] | – Hey, Dr. Halstead. – What’s up, guys? | -你好 霍斯特德医生 -你们好 |
[20:14] | – Any news on Holloway? – Still in surgery. | -霍洛威有消息了吗 -还在手术 |
[20:17] | You guys are our first call as soon as she’s out. | 等她一醒 我们立刻联系你们 |
[20:19] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[20:20] | Uh, Jimmy, I’ll meet you back at the ambo, okay? | 吉米 我们回救护车上见 |
[20:23] | Um, do you have a second? | 你有时间吗 |
[20:25] | – Yeah, come on. – Okay. | -是 来吧 -好 |
[20:26] | Um, Otis mentioned that he never made it to an appointment. | 奥蒂斯说他没来就诊 |
[20:32] | Blew you off? | 放了你鸽子吗 |
[20:33] | Yeah. I usually don’t need to leave six voicemails | 是 一般我不会留6通言 |
[20:35] | for somebody to get their blood drawn. | 求别人来抽血 |
[20:36] | He didn’t get his blood drawn? | 他没有来抽血吗 |
[20:39] | Did I just step into something? | 我是说错什么话了吗 |
[20:42] | Uh, no, no. It’s all good. | 没有 没事 |
[20:46] | Thanks, Dr. Halstead. | 谢谢你 霍斯特德医生 |
[20:48] | Sylvie, he’s your friend? | 希尔薇 他是你的朋友吗 |
[20:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:53] | The guy needs to let me run some tests. | 他得让我做一些检查 |
[20:56] | Do your best to get him here. | 尽量劝他来吧 |
[21:07] | These aren’t terrible. Is that kale? | 这些还不错 那是甘蓝吗 |
[21:09] | Excellent guess. | 猜得够准 |
[21:10] | Actually, that’s a little bit of Swiss chard and cayenne pepper. | 其实 那是唐莴苣和辣椒粉 |
[21:13] | My wife taught me the trick. | 我妻子教我的这招 |
[21:15] | And that’s how her mother used to make them– | 以前她妈妈就是这么做… |
[21:16] | Alderman Casey? | 凯西议员吗 |
[21:18] | Yes? Can I help you? | 对 有事吗 |
[21:20] | Al Nelson. | 我是阿尔·纳尔逊 |
[21:22] | I’m with the Board of Ethics. | 道德委员会的人 |
[21:23] | I’m here to discuss the bribe you received. | 我来是想聊聊你收到的那笔贿赂 |
[21:26] | I didn’t realize the Board of Ethics would be involved. | 我还不知道道德委员会会介入 |
[21:29] | No? | 是吗 |
[21:30] | You know what the Board of Ethics does? | 你知道道德委员会做什么吗 |
[21:32] | A politician gets a bribe in Chicago, | 芝加哥的政客收到了贿赂 |
[21:35] | I’m usually their first call. | 通常都直接来找我 |
[21:36] | Oh, well, I, uh–sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:39] | Didn’t realize that. | 我不知道这个 |
[21:41] | I haven’t been a politician very long. | 我刚做政客不久 |
[21:43] | Listen, this isn’t really the best place to– | 听着 这里不太适合… |
[21:44] | I’ll only be a minute. | 马上就好 |
[21:46] | I just have a few questions. | 我就问几个问题 |
[21:48] | When did you receive the bribe? | 你什么时候收到的贿赂 |
[21:51] | Start of shift. | 这轮班开始 |
[21:52] | And you turned the bribe in? | 你上交贿赂了吗 |
[21:54] | Yes. Couple hours after that. | 是 在那几个小时后 |
[21:56] | Who would you suspect of bribery? | 你觉得是谁贿赂你 |
[21:58] | There was a name on the box: Cartman Development. | 盒子上写了名字 卡特曼发展公司 |
[22:01] | I know. Anybody else? | 我知道 还有人吗 |
[22:04] | No one’s approached you yet? | 目前没人来找你吗 |
[22:05] | I’m sorry, Al, you don’t need to sit. | 很抱歉 阿尔 你不用坐下 |
[22:07] | I’m actually on shift right now. | 我正当班呢 |
[22:10] | It’d be more appropriate | 等我下班 |
[22:11] | to deal with this during my office hours, | 做回议员时 你再来问吧 |
[22:14] | or you can contact the CPD. | 或者你可以联系芝加哥警署 |
[22:15] | I already gave them all this information. | 我已经录完口供了 |
[22:18] | Of course. | 当然 |
[22:19] | The CPD. | 芝加哥警署 |
[22:21] | I’ll contact them straight away. | 我会直接联系他们 |
[22:26] | What made you want to do your project on the CPD? | 你开始为什么想以芝加哥警局为题完成你的作业 |
[22:29] | Well, everyone knows me there, | 警局里的人都认识我 |
[22:31] | and they’re really nice. | 他们人很好 |
[22:33] | Sometimes they let me look through the evidence locker. | 他们有时候会允许我看物证室 |
[22:36] | There’s some crazy stuff in there. | 那里面有很多有意思的东西 |
[22:39] | I’m probably gonna be a cop. | 我以后可能会当警察 |
[22:41] | My mom says I don’t have to decide yet, | 我妈说我不必现在就做决定 |
[22:43] | but I’m pretty sure. | 但我很肯定 |
[22:45] | That’s cool. | 不错 |
[22:49] | She likes you. | 她很喜欢你 |
[22:51] | Your mom? | 你妈妈吗 |
[22:53] | She calls you Kelly. | 她管你叫凯利 |
[22:56] | Ever since my dad died, | 自从我爸死后 |
[22:57] | she calls almost every guy “Nitwit,” | 她几乎管所有男人叫”傻子” |
[22:59] | but you’re just Kelly. | 但她会叫你凯利 |
[23:02] | I like her too. | 我也喜欢她 |
[23:04] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是 |
[23:08] | Cool. | 很棒 |
[23:10] | That’s cool. | 这很棒 |
[23:13] | So when’s she picking me up? | 她什么时候来接我 |
[23:16] | I think towards the end of shift. | 应该下班后就来接你 |
[23:18] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[23:20] | I thought she said 4:00. | 我以为她说四点呢 |
[23:23] | Come on. Let’s go to the kitchen. | 走 我们去厨房 |
[23:25] | We’ll get Pouch some real dinner. | 我们给旺发准备点晚餐吧 |
[23:26] | Okay. Hey, Pouch. | 好的 旺发 |
[23:29] | Come on, let’s get you something. | 走 我们给你弄点东西吃 |
[23:33] | Is that the Trickster Art Gallery? | 那是”魔术师艺术馆”吗 |
[23:36] | Yeah, I’m looking into it. | 是 我在调查它 |
[23:38] | Just got to know what’s what. | 只是想弄清楚它是做什么的 |
[23:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:53] | My first year on truck, | 我在云梯队的第一年 |
[23:55] | I was so pumped to get into a fire | 进入火场 激动不已 |
[23:57] | that I forgot to open the air cylinder on my SCBA. | 都忘了打开呼吸装置的气缸 |
[24:03] | That was a mistake. | 那是个错误 |
[24:05] | Today? | 今天 |
[24:07] | Are you sure you made a mistake? | 你确定你做错了吗 |
[24:11] | If I would have waited for backup, | 如果我等待支援 |
[24:12] | we would have gotten out of that fire | 我们就能早两分钟 |
[24:13] | two minutes earlier. | 逃出火场 |
[24:15] | The guys would have been out of there sooner. | 大家伙就能早点出来 |
[24:16] | That man would have inhaled a lot less smoke. | 那个人就不会吸入那么浓烟 |
[24:18] | We might have even saved the building. | 我们也许能救下那座大楼 |
[24:20] | But you got him out. | 但你救出他了 |
[24:24] | I shouldn’t be making mistakes anymore. | 我不该再犯错了 |
[24:27] | Look, I’m sure Severide reamed you out, right? | 听着 西弗莱德没给你好果子吃吧 |
[24:32] | Look. Honestly, that guy operates on his gut | 说实话 那家伙行事十之八九 |
[24:36] | 80% of the time. | 都是靠直觉 |
[24:38] | He wasn’t you in there. | 他不了解你当时的处境 |
[24:39] | He didn’t see what you saw, | 他没见到你的所见 |
[24:41] | what you felt. | 不清楚你当时的感受 |
[24:44] | Sometimes it’s your call. | 有时候就是要你来做决定 |
[24:51] | Our job is not black and white. | 我们工作不是非黑即白 |
[24:58] | Whoa, whoa, hey. That’s per night? | 等等 那是一晚上的价格吗 |
[25:01] | I thought we were talking weekly here. | 我以为是一周的费用呢 |
[25:04] | Well, how many people can we squeeze inside of a standard room? | 一个标准间最多能容纳多少人 |
[25:09] | Yeah, okay. Well, you know what? Let me call you back. | 好吧 我回头再联系你吧 |
[25:11] | All right, bye. | 好 再见 |
[25:13] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[25:14] | You bailed on your blood work? | 你不打算去做血检了吗 |
[25:17] | I didn’t bail. | 我不是不去 |
[25:17] | I just, uh, haven’t gone yet. | 我只是还没过去 |
[25:19] | It’s exactly the same thing. | 都一样 |
[25:21] | No, it’s not. | 不一样 |
[25:23] | Listen, my cousin Stas in Omsk, | 我在鄂木斯克老家的表兄斯塔斯 |
[25:25] | he waited till he was 33 to ever see a doctor. | 他等到33岁才去看医生 |
[25:28] | Okay, Otis, you have to find out what’s going on. | 奥蒂斯 你得去检查你的情况 |
[25:31] | You’re not a kid. | 你不是小孩子了 |
[25:32] | I shouldn’t have to explain this to you. | 不该让我跟你解释这些事的 |
[25:33] | This could all be nothing! | 也许没事呢 |
[25:35] | Or it could be something, right? | 也可能有事 对吧 |
[25:36] | Let’s just get Vegas straightened out and, you know– | 等维加斯这事搞定了… |
[25:39] | Who cares about Vegas? | 谁在乎维加斯啊 |
[25:40] | I do. I care. | 我在乎 |
[25:45] | Do you think Detective Holloway thought | 你觉得霍洛威警探 |
[25:46] | she was going to get shot when she woke up this morning? | 今早醒来时想过有人会朝她开枪吗 |
[25:49] | I can’t control what happens tomorrow, | 我无法掌控未来 |
[25:51] | but I can enjoy today, | 但我能活在当下 |
[25:53] | so we’re going to Vegas. | 所以我们要去维加斯 |
[25:54] | No, no. You cannot compare yourself to Holloway. | 不行 你不能跟霍洛威作比较 |
[25:56] | You need to get the test. | 你要去检查 |
[25:57] | I don’t know how much clearer I can be. | 我说得很清楚了 |
[25:59] | I don’t want to know. | 我不想知道结果 |
[26:07] | Oh, hey, Al. You forget something? | 阿尔 你忘拿什么了吗 |
[26:10] | I talked to the CPD like you requested. | 我按照你的要求 联系了芝加哥警署 |
[26:12] | They mentioned that you thought the box | 他们说你觉得那个盒子 |
[26:15] | may have been here a few days. | 可能在这里好几天了 |
[26:17] | The money was with my mail. | 那钱跟我的信放在一起 |
[26:18] | It could have come in off shift. | 可能是我不当班时送来的 |
[26:20] | Right. | 也是 |
[26:20] | I checked the company on the box. | 我查了盒子上写的那个公司 |
[26:23] | It doesn’t exist. | 并不存在 |
[26:26] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好吧 -好吧 |
[26:28] | Al, I’m getting the feeling | 阿尔 我感觉 |
[26:30] | you’re not just here to investigate the bribe. | 你不是专程来调查受贿案的 |
[26:33] | I turned the money in. | 我上交了那笔钱 |
[26:34] | Right. | 是 |
[26:35] | You turned in the $10,000 | 你收到一万美金 |
[26:37] | three days after you got it. | 三天后才上交 |
[26:39] | You didn’t turn it into the BOE. | 你没有交到道德委员会 |
[26:41] | You turned it into your cop buddy in intelligence. | 而是交给你在情报部的警察朋友 |
[26:43] | I wasn’t cutting any corners. | 我不是想走后门 |
[26:45] | I’d really like to sit and talk about this, | 我也想坐下来好好跟你聊这事 |
[26:48] | but I already turned the paperwork in | 但我已经递交报告 |
[26:49] | for a full investigation. | 申请全面调查了 |
[26:51] | I meet with the Inspector General 3:00 tomorrow. | 我明天三点跟监察长见面 |
[26:55] | You should be there. | 你应该到场 |
[27:04] | Everything worked out? | 一切都好吗 |
[27:12] | Are you sure you want to call her? | 你确定要打给她吗 |
[27:17] | Al Nelson? | 阿尔·纳尔逊 |
[27:19] | Al plays poker with your predecessor Becks | 阿尔跟你的上一任贝克斯 |
[27:21] | three times a week. | 一周打三次牌 |
[27:22] | There’s no way he takes this easy on you. | 他肯定不会轻易放过你 |
[27:24] | I got a bribe. | 我收到了贿赂 |
[27:25] | I turned it in–same day. I did nothing wrong. | 当天就上交了 我没做错什么 |
[27:28] | I’m not saying you did, | 我没说你做错了 |
[27:29] | but I doubt this was actually a bribe. | 但我怀疑这是不是真的是贿赂 |
[27:32] | It’s more likely someone’s looking to jam you up. | 这更像是有人在给你找麻烦 |
[27:35] | Maybe a contractor? | 可能是别的承包商 |
[27:36] | I tried to run a company out of a city contract. | 我试过脱离城市合约开公司 |
[27:38] | Okay. We might never know for sure. | 好的 我们可能永远都确定不了 |
[27:40] | I want to find out who it was. | 我想搞清楚是谁 |
[27:41] | It doesn’t matter who it was. | 是谁并不重要 |
[27:43] | Someone gave you a clean box of cash | 有人给你一个只装现金的盒子 |
[27:45] | so Al would pin you down in an investigation. | 给了阿尔借口立案调查你 |
[27:47] | The bell’s already been rung. | 警报已经拉响了 |
[27:48] | All you need to worry about now is us un-ringing it. | 你现在只需要担心怎么解除警报 |
[27:50] | How? | 怎么解除 |
[27:52] | I move things around. | 我去疏通一下 |
[27:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:59] | Yeah, you got your awe-inspiring saves, | 令人起敬的救人之举 |
[28:01] | your death-defying courage, | 敢于挑战死神的勇气 |
[28:02] | your being a hero, but the real, | 可以成为一个英雄 但是真正的 |
[28:05] | you know, golden reason? | 最重要的原因 |
[28:07] | The raison d’et– the raison d’et– | 什么…什么之原因 |
[28:10] | what do they call it? | 他们怎么说的来着 |
[28:11] | Just answer the question, Herman. | 直接回答问题 赫尔曼 |
[28:13] | Okay, all right. All right. | 好啦 行啦 行啦 |
[28:14] | Listen, the honest-to-God reason | 摸着良心说 为什么 |
[28:16] | why so many rabble-rousing, grade A misfit dingbats | 你我这样的超级小人物 |
[28:20] | like you and me get the firefighting bug? | 能当消防员呢 |
[28:25] | Toys. | 玩具 |
[28:28] | Severide, Boden’s office. | 西弗莱德 去博登办公室 |
[28:33] | Hey, how about you and me– we fire up this bad boy | 不如你跟我一起发动这玩意儿 |
[28:35] | and see what we can start cutting? | 看看我们从什么开始切可是先切什么 |
[28:57] | She didn’t make it. | 她没挺过来 |
[29:08] | She went into acute respiratory distress. | 突发急性呼吸窘迫综合症 |
[29:11] | Doctors tried to get her BP up. | 医生试过让她的血压回升 |
[29:12] | They transfused, but Bianca– | 给她输了血 但比安卡 |
[29:20] | They did everything they could. | 他们尽了最大的努力 |
[29:28] | What about J.J.? | 那小杰呢 |
[29:31] | Mary Holloway’s about an hour-and-a-half out. | 玛丽·霍洛威大概一个半小时后到 |
[29:33] | We still need to respect her wishes. | 我们还是要尊重她的意愿 |
[29:34] | She is J.J.’s primary caretaker now. | 现在她是小杰的第一监护人 |
[29:42] | – I can’t lie to that kid. – You don’t need to lie. | -我没法跟那孩子撒谎 -不需要撒谎 |
[29:44] | You’re just giving him some more time. | 你就再给他一点时间 |
[29:47] | Two more hours until his life changes completely. | 两小时后他的人生会天翻地覆 |
[29:49] | I can take J.J. for a few hours– | 我可以带小杰离开几个小时… |
[29:50] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[29:54] | Kelly? | 凯利 |
[29:56] | I told Bianca I’d take him for the day. | 我跟比安卡说过今天我照看小杰 |
[29:58] | I’ll do it. | 我会做到 |
[30:14] | You choose a job like this, | 选了这么一份工作 |
[30:16] | you learn to live in every moment. | 就要学会活在当下 |
[30:19] | There’s a hell of a lot of people out there | 现在他妈的有很多人 |
[30:20] | who never figure that out. | 都不明白这个道理 |
[30:21] | I don’t think we can say “hell.” | 我觉得我们不应该说”他妈的” |
[30:24] | Heck? | “特么的”吗 |
[30:25] | Heck of a lot of people out– the job just teaches you | 特么的有很多人…这份工作会教你 |
[30:28] | how to enjoy every day while you can. | 如何在有生之年活在当下 |
[30:39] | You almost got everyone? | 差不多所有人都采访过了吗 |
[30:41] | Almost. | 差不多 |
[30:43] | I haven’t got you yet. | 我还没有采访过你 |
[30:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:53] | Do you ever wish | 你有没有希望 |
[30:55] | you were anything other than a fireman? | 自己不做消防员 而做别的工作 |
[30:59] | Uh, sure, yeah. | 有过 |
[31:01] | I’ve thought about other jobs. | 我想过别的工作 |
[31:04] | Sometimes being a firefighter is, uh… | 有时候做消防员… |
[31:11] | You know when something bad happens– | 你知道有不好的事发生时 |
[31:12] | that feeling you get right in your stomach? | 身体上的那种感觉吗 |
[31:16] | Well, sometimes that happens on calls | 有时候出警时会这样 |
[31:20] | and… | 还有 |
[31:23] | sometimes bad things happen to good people, | 有时候好人也会遭殃 |
[31:25] | and we can’t fix it. | 而且我们无能为力 |
[31:27] | The job is to help as much as we can, | 这份工作就是尽己所能帮助别人 |
[31:30] | and then–then I just try and remember | 然后 然后我就让自己记住 |
[31:33] | somewhere down the line, eventually, | 在我们不知道的地方 最终 |
[31:36] | those good people will be okay again. | 那些好人有第二次机会 |
[31:49] | I wasn’t expecting you so soon. | 我没想到你会这么快过来 |
[31:52] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[31:53] | I could just use some good news. | 我现在就想听一点好消息 |
[31:56] | Lead the way. | 你带路 |
[32:00] | I took care of it. | 我处理好了 |
[32:03] | – What do you mean? – I spoke with Al. | -什么意思 -我跟阿尔谈过了 |
[32:05] | He’s going to contact the CPD. | 他会联系芝加哥警署 |
[32:06] | Since the money was actually a private donation | 因为那笔钱其实是一笔个人捐款 |
[32:08] | to a charity in your ward, | 捐给你管辖区的一个慈善机构 |
[32:10] | it will be pulled from evidence and donated directly. | 我们会把钱从证物中撤回 然后直接捐献 |
[32:12] | Turns out there was never any bribe. | 其实根本没有贿赂 |
[32:15] | All I need from you is the name of a charitable foundation. | 我现在只需要你告诉我慈善基金会的名字 |
[32:19] | The 100 Club of Chicago. | 芝加哥一百俱乐部 |
[32:22] | The money should go to families | 钱会捐给那些 |
[32:23] | who lost someone in the line of duty. | 因公殉职的死者家属 |
[32:25] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[32:28] | And, uh, what do I owe you for the consulting? | 我要怎么支付你这次的咨询费 |
[32:32] | Nothing. Think of it as a favor. | 不用 就当我给你帮忙了 |
[32:33] | No, no, no. I’ll pay. | 不 不行 不行 要付的 |
[32:36] | I’ve gotten enough favors lately. | 我最近受人恩惠已经够多了 |
[32:38] | I gave you my card. | 是我给了你我的名片 |
[32:39] | I wanted you to have it. | 我想让你拿着我的名片 |
[32:45] | This morning, | 今天早上 |
[32:47] | when I said you could have any campaign you wanted, | 我说你可以进行任何竞选时 |
[32:50] | I know you thought of something. | 我知道你有了点想法 |
[32:52] | I think it was only for a second, | 尽管只是一瞬间 |
[32:53] | but I could tell. | 但我看得出 |
[32:55] | Whatever you saw, however far-fetched you think it was, | 不管你看到了什么 不管你觉得有多遥远 |
[32:59] | I can get you there. | 我都可以帮你实现 |
[33:17] | Uh, Liz, right? | 莉兹 是吧 |
[33:19] | How can I help you? | 请问有什么事吗 |
[33:21] | I wanted to bring you something. | 我想给你带点东西来 |
[33:22] | You know that gallery? | 你知道那个艺术馆吗 |
[33:24] | Armand worships that place. | 阿曼德崇拜那里 |
[33:27] | His stubborn ass would have kept trying to save everything. | 他那么固执 肯定会想救下一切的 |
[33:30] | If it weren’t for you, | 如果不是多亏了你 |
[33:32] | I think he would have died in there. | 他可能就死在那里面了 |
[33:39] | I wanted you to have this. | 我想把这个给你 |
[33:48] | The piece is my favorite, | 这是我最喜欢的作品 |
[33:49] | and each feather was donated by a Native American veteran. | 每根羽毛都是一个印第安老兵捐赠的 |
[33:53] | It’s hundreds of stories just woven into one. | 它是由成百上千个故事造就的 |
[33:57] | I just wanted to thank you. | 我只是想谢谢你 |
[34:00] | We didn’t lose anything important in there. | 我们没有失去任何贵重的东西 |
[34:04] | We share our stories. | 我们分享自己的故事 |
[34:07] | We’ll always create more. | 而且会一直创造出更多故事 |
[34:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:24] | Severide. | 西弗莱德 |
[34:25] | Just got off the phone with Commander Crowley. | 我刚跟克劳利局长通完电话 |
[34:27] | CPD have got the shooter. | 芝加哥警署抓到枪手了 |
[34:29] | Man’s in custody. | 已经被关押了 |
[34:33] | That’s good to hear, Chief. | 太好了 队长 |
[34:38] | Hey, I just thought of something | 我刚想到一个东西 |
[34:40] | that might be good for your video. | 可能对你的视频有帮助 |
[34:42] | You want to go see it? | 你想看看吗 |
[34:43] | – Yeah. – Come on. | -好 -来 |
[34:47] | All right, one foot at a time. | 好 一次一步 |
[34:51] | Almost there. | 快到了 |
[34:55] | All right. | 好了 |
[35:03] | How’s that for a last shot? | 最后的镜头用这个如何 |
[35:04] | Yeah. | 好 |
[35:18] | – Huh? – Yeah. | -怎么样 -好了 |
[35:24] | Guess the video’s done. | 这样视频应该算拍好了 |
[35:26] | Just one more interview left. | 就还差最后一个采访了 |
[35:28] | I thought you got everyone. | 不是所有人都采访了吗 |
[35:30] | I’m saving the last one for Mom. | 最后一个采访我给妈妈留着 |
[35:34] | It’s supposed to be the day in the life of a local hero. | 视频主题应该是我们当地英雄的一天 |
[35:40] | Whoa. Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[35:45] | Is that my mom? | 是我妈妈吗 |
[35:56] | Hi, Mary. I’m Kelly Severide. | 玛丽 我是凯利·西弗莱德 |
[35:59] | Is J.J.-Is he okay? | 小杰…他没事吧 |
[36:01] | Yeah, he’s okay. He’s inside. | 他没事 现在在里面 |
[36:03] | He’s been keeping me busy. | 我一直在看着他 |
[36:09] | I was sitting on the plane, | 我在飞机上时 |
[36:10] | and I was thinking over and over the best way to tell him, | 就一直在想怎么告诉他最合适 |
[36:13] | but– | 但是 |
[36:17] | God, now I just can’t-I can’t remember a thing. | 天啊 现在我…什么都不记得了 |
[36:20] | Would, um-would you mind being in there, | 你介意一起进去吗 |
[36:24] | just in case I can’t get the words out or something? | 万一我到时候说不出来什么的 |
[36:26] | Of course. Yeah. | 当然不介意 好的 |
[36:27] | If you want me in there, I’m there. | 如果你想让我一起进去 我愿意 |
[36:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:38] | Aunt Mary! | 玛丽阿姨 |
[36:40] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[36:47] | I came here to see you. | 我来找你 |
[36:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[36:50] | Have you met my friend Kelly? | 你见过我朋友凯利了吗 |
[36:56] | Come on, guys. We can go in here. | 走吧 我们进去 |
[37:19] | Why are you crying? | 你为什么哭 |
[37:22] | I have something to tell you. | 我有事告诉你 |
[37:24] | Your mom… was at work | 你妈妈 工作时 |
[37:28] | and she was shot. | 中枪了 |
[37:40] | – It’s not true. – I am so, so sorry. | -这不是真的 -真的很遗憾 |
[37:48] | No! You’re lying. | 不 你骗我 |
[37:51] | She’ll be here soon. | 她马上就会来了 |
[37:52] | She’s going to pick me up. | 她会来接我的 |
[37:54] | No, she won’t. | 她不会来了 |
[38:20] | Bye. | 再见 |
[38:23] | Thanks for helping me today. | 谢谢大家今天帮我 |
[38:38] | See you, Pouch. | 再见 旺发 |
[39:05] | I think the dog decided for us. | 狗狗为我们做出决定了 |
[39:31] | Is it okay if the dog stays with you guys? | 让狗狗跟着你们可以吗 |
[39:33] | Come on. | 去吧 |
[39:42] | I was thinking maybe you could take Pouch for a while. | 你把旺发带走一段时间吧 |
[39:45] | Look after her. | 你照顾她 |
[39:46] | She really seems to listen to you. | 她好像真的很听你的话 |
[39:48] | My mom really liked her. | 我妈妈真的很喜欢她 |
[39:52] | She did. | 是的 |
[39:57] | Since Pouch is part of this family, | 因为旺发是我们大家庭的一员 |
[39:59] | that means you are too. | 所以以后你也是了 |
[40:01] | Come back any time you want, okay? | 你随时可以回来 好吗 |
[40:05] | You want to talk, you call me. | 你想聊天时就给我打电话 |
[40:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:16] | All right. | 好了 |
[41:00] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[41:06] | Job’s not black and white. | 工作不总是黑白分明 |
[41:12] | That’s the gray. | 还有灰色 |
[41:17] | So after interviewing everybody here today, | 今天采访了这里的所有人之后 |
[41:19] | do you still want to be a cop? | 你还想当警察吗 |
[41:23] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[41:25] | I mean, cops get to catch the bad guys, | 警察可以抓坏人 |
[41:28] | and besides, my mom is a cop. | 而且我妈妈也是警察 |
[41:31] | She says once she started, | 她说她一开始当警察 |
[41:33] | she knew she never wanted to do anything else… | 就知道她再也不想做别的了 |
[41:36] | till me. | 直到我出生 |
[41:38] | She just wants to be a cop and a mom. | 她就只想做警察 还有做我妈妈 |
[41:45] | – Got it? – Got it. | -拍好了吗 -好了 |