时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Detective Bianca Holloway, Area South Homicide. | 比安卡·霍洛威警探 南区重案组 |
[00:04] | You need anything else, let me know. | 要是还有需要帮忙的 尽管说 |
[00:06] | Danny Booker. | 丹尼·布克 |
[00:07] | You have to get the community leaders behind you. | 必须要有社区领导的支持 |
[00:10] | I’ve been doing some thinking | 我一直在想 |
[00:11] | about the way things work here in Chicago. | 我们在芝加哥的为人处世方式 |
[00:13] | Drugs will no longer be sold | 你得保证安德森高中 |
[00:15] | on the two corners bordering Anderson High School. | 附近的两个街角处不会有人去卖毒品 |
[00:17] | They need to know they’re safe when they go to school. | 不能让他们提心吊胆地去上学 |
[00:19] | Who says I can make that happen? | 谁说我能帮你办到了 |
[00:21] | We just have to trust each other’s word is good. | 我们只要相信彼此就行了 |
[00:36] | Just put up a new one, Otis. | 贴张新的吧 奥蒂斯 |
[00:38] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[00:40] | Please don’t tell me that you believe in all that craziness. | 请不要告诉我你相信那些鬼话 |
[00:42] | What I don’t believe in, Joe, is tempting fate. | 乔 我不相信与命运赌博 |
[00:46] | Johnny Ewing, Jr. | 小强尼·欧文 |
[00:49] | – Excuse me? – What, y– | -什么 -怎么 你… |
[00:51] | Johnny Ewing, Jr. over at 118 | 118队的小强尼·欧文 |
[00:53] | fell through the roof, | 有人把他的名牌 |
[00:54] | shattered his femur on the same day | 从储物箱上撕了下来 那天 |
[00:56] | that somebody pulled his name tag off his locker. | 他从屋顶上摔下来摔碎了股骨 |
[00:59] | Don’t monkey around with a man’s mojo, Cruz. | 不要取笑别人的迷信 克鲁兹 |
[01:03] | Ever. | 永远不要 |
[01:10] | Oh, dude, what the hell happened to your back? | 哥们儿 你的背怎么了 |
[01:12] | Oh, come on. You think I’m falling for that? | 得了吧 你以为我真的会信吗 |
[01:13] | No, seriously, dude, you have a bruise | 不 说真的 你的背上 |
[01:14] | the size of a breadbasket. | 有一大块的淤青 |
[01:17] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:18] | – Yeah. – I didn’t notice. | -是啊 -我没注意 |
[01:20] | I must haven’t banged it on a call or something. | 肯定是某次出任务的时候不小心撞到了 |
[01:25] | Hey, have you noticed a drop in customers | 你有没有发现最近莫利酒吧 |
[01:26] | at Molly’s lately? | 顾客越来越少了 |
[01:27] | No, why? | 没有 为什么 |
[01:28] | We’re down 8% from the same time last year. | 我们比去年同期销售额下降了百分之八 |
[01:33] | Get out of here. | 少来了 |
[01:33] | 90% of bars go under because of poor management. | 百分之九十的酒吧倒闭是因为管理不善 |
[01:37] | You guys sure you know what you’re doing over there? | 你们确定知道自己在干什么吗 |
[01:39] | Hey, fact. | 我告诉你 |
[01:40] | I have spilt more beer than you’ve ever laid eyes on. | 我洒的酒比你看过的酒还多 |
[01:42] | Yeah, right. | 是吗 |
[01:43] | I ran the best pub in Milwaukee | 我可是在密尔沃基最好的酒吧 |
[01:46] | for 2 1/2 years. | 经营了两年半 |
[01:48] | The best. | 最好的哦 |
[01:49] | The best. Uh, guess what? | 最好的 你猜怎么着 |
[01:50] | Milwaukee ain’t Chicago, doll. | 密尔沃基不是芝加哥 妹子 |
[01:52] | I will go toe-to-toe with any bar owner alive. | 我能赤手空拳干掉任何一个酒吧老板 |
[01:56] | You included, Herrmann. | 包括你 赫尔曼 |
[01:56] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[01:57] | You think you can run a bar better than me, | 你觉得你能把酒吧打理得比我更好 |
[01:59] | you got another thing coming. | 你还真是够有种的 |
[01:59] | Guys! Guys! | 伙计们 伙计们 |
[02:03] | There’s a simple way to settle this. | 解决的办法很简单 |
[02:07] | The Bar Olympics. | 酒吧奥林匹克 |
[02:10] | – Okay. – You in? | -好啊 -你敢吗 |
[02:11] | Yeah. See this? | 好啊 看到没 |
[02:14] | See this? | 看到没 |
[02:14] | – Yeah. – That’s $300. | -看到了 -这是三百元 |
[02:17] | Put your money where your mouth is. | 口气有多大就放多少钱 |
[02:18] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[02:19] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[02:21] | All right, you see that? | 你看到没 |
[02:24] | That’s, um… | 那是… |
[02:26] | Hey, Mouch, will you spot me? | 穆奇 你能借我点吗 |
[02:33] | I’m covered. | 算我一个 |
[02:35] | Truck 81, Ambulance 61, person in distress. | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 有人遇险 |
[02:39] | Racine and Loomis. | 拉辛街和卢米斯街交叉口 |
[02:53] | Somebody call the fire department? | 谁报警叫的消防局 |
[02:55] | Over here. Under the L tracks, quick! | 这边 铁轨下 快点 |
[02:59] | Up there. | 上面 |
[03:24] | Herrmann, Mouch, | 赫尔曼 穆奇 |
[03:25] | – 20-foot ladder! – Got it. | -六米云梯 -好的 |
[03:26] | Kidd, Dawson, rope bag and webbing. | 基德 道森 绳袋和织网 |
[03:28] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[03:32] | – Help me, man. – All right, hold on, kid! | -帮帮我 -坚持住 孩子 |
[03:34] | We’re coming. | 我们来了 |
[03:48] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[03:50] | – Victor. – I’m Lieutenant Casey. | -维克多 -凯西副队 |
[03:51] | We’re gonna get you down, okay? | 我们会把你救下来的 |
[03:53] | Hey, Victor? | 维克多 |
[03:54] | He’s going into shock! | 他昏迷了 |
[03:56] | Keep him conscious. | 让他保持清醒 |
[03:57] | Stay with me, Victor! | 醒一醒 维克多 |
[03:59] | Herrmann. Webbing’s coming up. | 赫尔曼 织网 |
[04:02] | Rope bag. Coming up. | 绳袋扔上来了 |
[04:05] | – Rope bag, Lieutenant. – Thank you. | -绳袋 副队 -谢谢 |
[04:17] | Lieutenant! | 副队 |
[04:26] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[04:43] | Rope bag coming down. | 绳袋马上来 |
[04:44] | – Take up the slack. – Got it! | -绑结实一点 -好的 |
[04:47] | Let me cut your hands loose. | 我先把你的手松开 |
[04:48] | It’ll take the pressure off. | 这会减轻你的压力 |
[04:53] | He’s all yours! Take him down! | 交给你们了 把他放下去 |
[05:07] | All right, we got him! | 好了 接到他了 |
[05:11] | Strong radial pulse. | 桡动脉搏动很强 |
[05:13] | Hey, you’re gonna make it. | 你不会有事的 |
[05:19] | What the hell was that? | 到底怎么回事 |
[05:20] | He’s just a kid. | 他只是一个孩子 |
[05:33] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[05:34] | Still standing. | 老样子 |
[05:35] | – You? – Same. | -你呢 -一样 |
[05:37] | Looking better than the last time I saw you. | 比上次我见到你时好多了 |
[05:40] | Though I am partial to a man with blood on his knuckles. | 不过我更喜欢指关节沾血的男人 |
[05:43] | Can I ask you a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[05:45] | No sweat, what’s up? | 没问题 怎么了 |
[05:48] | Give up my son a tour of 51? | 带我儿子参观一下51队 |
[05:51] | Sure. | 好的 |
[05:51] | – It’d be a big help. – What’s with the unmarked? | -感激不尽 -那几辆车是怎么回事 |
[05:55] | Just some people I’m working with. | 只是跟我一起工作的人 |
[05:56] | – Everything okay? – Yeah. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[06:00] | This is Lieutenant Severide. | 这是西弗莱德副队 |
[06:02] | What’s up, bud? | 你好吗 小家伙 |
[06:03] | – What’s your name? – J.J. | -你叫什么 -小杰 |
[06:04] | J.J., I’m Kelly. Nice to meet you. | 小杰 我是凯利 很高兴见到你 |
[06:06] | Nice to meet you too. | 很高兴见到你 |
[06:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:09] | I’ll be back soon, okay? | 我马上就会回来的 |
[06:11] | – Bye, Mom. – Thanks. | -再见 妈妈 -谢谢 |
[06:12] | Hey, I got you covered. | 有我罩着你 |
[06:14] | Want to sit inside the squad? | 想看看消防局里怎么样吗 |
[06:20] | Hey, who’s this? | 你是谁呀 |
[06:23] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[06:25] | Who’s a good girl? Who’s a good girl? | 谁最乖 谁最乖呀 |
[06:33] | – Excuse me, sir? – Yes. | -打扰了先生 -什么事 |
[06:35] | May I help you? | 有什么能帮忙的 |
[06:37] | You’re Matthew Casey, the alderman? | 你是议员马修·凯西吗 |
[06:39] | I am. | 是的 |
[06:40] | So you just sit back | 那你就坐视不理 |
[06:41] | and allow these things in your ward? | 任凭你的选区发生这种事吗 |
[06:45] | I’m sorry, and you are? | 抱歉 你是哪位 |
[06:46] | Patricia Vasquez. | 派翠莎·瓦斯克斯 |
[06:48] | You pulled my grandson Victor down from the L tracks. | 你从铁轨下救下了我孙子维克多 |
[06:51] | Yeah. How is he? | 对 他怎么样了 |
[06:54] | He’s in the ICU. | 他在重症监护室 |
[06:56] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[06:56] | He’s a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[06:59] | On the honor roll every semester since his father died. | 从他父亲去世后 每个学期他都登上了光荣榜 |
[07:02] | He’s got nothing to do with gangs. | 他跟黑帮没关系 |
[07:04] | Was that who did this to him? | 是黑帮成员干的吗 |
[07:07] | They’re turning our neighborhood into a war zone. | 他们将我们那片地区变成了战区 |
[07:09] | My baby doesn’t deserve that. | 我的宝贝不该被这样对待 |
[07:10] | No. He doesn’t. | 没错 |
[07:13] | He’s graduating in three days. | 他三天后就毕业了 |
[07:16] | Been waiting his whole life for this. | 他一直特别期待这一刻 |
[07:18] | But I’m afraid the next time he walks down that block, | 但我害怕下次他经过那个街区时 |
[07:20] | they might kill him. | 他们可能会杀了他 |
[07:22] | What are you gonna do about that? | 你打算怎么处理 |
[08:00] | – Thanks for coming down. – Anytime, Chief. | -谢谢你过来 -随时效劳 队长 |
[08:02] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[08:03] | – You know Kevin, right? – Yeah. | -你认识凯文吧 -对 |
[08:05] | I’ve asked him to come down, | 我让他过来 |
[08:06] | help us with this Victor Vasquez situation. | 帮我们处理维克多·瓦斯克斯的事 |
[08:08] | How’s it looking? | 怎么样了 |
[08:09] | Well, I checked in with gang unit, | 我问过了黑帮组织 |
[08:10] | and apparently Victor’s older brother | 显然维克多的哥哥 |
[08:12] | used to run with the 18th Street gangsters, | 曾跟18号街的黑帮结交 |
[08:14] | until he got jammed up, started working with us. | 然后他被抓了 开始跟我们合作 |
[08:16] | And naturally, he hasn’t made too many friends since then. | 自然从那之后 他就没交几个朋友 |
[08:19] | What’s that got to do with Victor? | 那和维克多有什么关系 |
[08:21] | His brother’s cooperation with the cops | 他哥哥跟警方的合作 |
[08:23] | has placed the bill in his lap | 让他遭了秧 |
[08:24] | that he’s paying for now. | 他现在正为之付出代价 |
[08:27] | And the police are going after whoever did this? | 警方在追查做这事的人吗 |
[08:29] | Definitely. Definitely looking into it. | 当然 当然在调查 |
[08:30] | These kind of things just take time. | 这种事需要时间 |
[08:33] | What am I supposed to tell Victor? | 我该跟维克多怎么说 |
[08:35] | My advice is that you just tell him to park it. | 我的建议是让他暂时低调 |
[08:37] | Just chill till things cool down, | 等事情风平浪静 |
[08:39] | and be on the safe side. | 为了安全起见 |
[08:48] | How you doing, Victor? | 你怎么样 维克多 |
[08:50] | It only hurts when I breathe. | 只有呼吸的时候才会疼 |
[08:54] | They’re saying you’ll be out in time to get your diploma. | 他们说你出院时就能拿到毕业证书了 |
[08:57] | Grandma told you? | 我奶奶和你说的吗 |
[08:58] | In no uncertain terms. | 直截了当 |
[09:00] | She has a way of getting a point across. | 她有办法表达观点 |
[09:03] | Anyway, if you want, I’d be happy to drive you. | 总之 如果你愿意的话 我很乐意载你 |
[09:06] | Thanks, man, but… | 谢谢 但是 |
[09:08] | I’ll get there on my own two feet. | 我会自己走过去 |
[09:13] | Given what happened, um… | 考虑到发生的事 |
[09:16] | I’m not sure that’s a great idea. | 我不确定那是个好主意 |
[09:20] | Look. | 听着 |
[09:21] | I’m not getting bullied. | 我不是被欺负了 |
[09:23] | If they want to stop me, | 如果他们想阻止我 |
[09:24] | then they’ll have to kill me first. | 那他们就得先杀了我 |
[09:37] | The rules are simple. | 规则很简单 |
[09:38] | Two contestants, ten events, winner takes all. | 两名参赛者 十个问题 胜者为王 |
[09:42] | Who’s the judge? | 谁是评委 |
[09:43] | I am. | 我 |
[09:44] | And all decisions are final. | 并保留所有最终决定权 |
[09:46] | I can live with that. | 我可以接受 |
[09:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:49] | First up. | 第一个 |
[09:53] | – Otis. – Sorry. | -奥蒂斯 -抱歉 |
[09:57] | 日本清酒 葡萄或谷物 调酒器和酿酒器 比利时啤酒 充气饮料 酒吧笑话 | |
[10:01] | Beverage trivia. | 饮料小知识 |
[10:05] | Who goes first? Do you– | 谁先来 你… |
[10:07] | – Uh, roshambo you for it. – Yeah? | -石头剪刀布吧 -是吗 |
[10:09] | – Yeah. Ready? -Yeah. | -是的 准备好了吗 -好了 |
[10:10] | – Ro! Sham! Bo! – One! Two! Boom! | -石头剪刀布 -一 二 出 |
[10:13] | Poop! | 赢了 |
[10:14] | – All right. – Got it. | -好吧 -我没问题 |
[10:15] | All right, uh… | 好吧 |
[10:17] | “Grapes and Grains” for 100. | “葡萄和谷物”100分题目 |
[10:20] | This distilled spirit | 这种蒸馏酒 |
[10:22] | is made from a type of grain closely related to barley. | 是由接近大麦的谷物酿造的 |
[10:26] | What is rye? | 是黑麦吗 |
[10:27] | – Correct! – I like that, Herrmann. | -对了 -我喜欢 赫尔曼 |
[10:29] | “Grapes and Grains” for 200. | “葡萄和谷物”200分题目 |
[10:30] | This wine originated in France, | 这种葡萄酒源于法国 |
[10:33] | but is now most commonly associated with Argentina. | 但现在与阿根廷有关 |
[10:37] | Oh, what is m-malbec? | 是马贝克吗 |
[10:43] | – Oh, yeah… – Okay, all right. | -对 -好吧 |
[10:46] | Okay, I will take, uh, “Grapes and Grains” | 好 我选”葡萄和谷物” |
[10:48] | for 300. | 300分题目 |
[10:57] | It’s our Daily Double. | 这是复式下注 |
[10:59] | Filtering this distilled spirit | 这种蒸馏酒的过滤方法是 |
[11:01] | through sugar maple charcoal | 用糖枫木炭 |
[11:02] | distinguishes it from its cousin. | 这将其与近亲区分 |
[11:07] | Um, what is… Tennessee whiskey? | 田纳西威士忌 |
[11:14] | Suck it! | 输了吧 |
[11:19] | – Hey, pal. – Hey, J.J. | -伙计 -小杰 |
[11:21] | Check out the spreaders, huh? | 来看看液压钳 |
[11:25] | Cool. | 真酷 |
[11:26] | Hey, Pouch, hey. | 旺发 好啊 |
[11:28] | Uh, his mom is due back when, now? | 他妈妈应该什么时候回来 |
[11:31] | Hour and a half ago. | 一个半小时以前 |
[11:34] | Well, he’s not gonna be a firefighter. | 他不会成为消防员的 |
[11:36] | Maybe a dog trainer. | 也许是个训狗师 |
[11:39] | You got a dog at home? | 你家有狗狗吗 |
[11:41] | My mom won’t let me. | 我妈妈不让我养 |
[11:43] | She got bit when she was a kid, so she’s not really into them. | 她小时候被咬过 所以不大喜欢狗狗 |
[11:49] | When I was a kid, my old man told me | 我小时候 老爸告诉我 |
[11:51] | he never wanted me to be a firefighter | 不想让我做消防员 |
[11:53] | ’cause he knew how dangerous the job was. | 因为他知道这工作有多危险 |
[11:55] | Day I made squad, never saw Dad so proud. | 我进入消防队那天 从没见过我爸那么骄傲 |
[12:02] | Sometimes parents don’t know what they want | 有时候父母不知道自己想要什么 |
[12:04] | till they’ve got it. | 直到他们得到 |
[12:08] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[12:10] | This is Chicago, not Kandahar, Chief. | 这是芝加哥 不是坎大哈 队长 |
[12:14] | Kids shouldn’t have to live like this. | 孩子们不该这样生活 |
[12:16] | What about that community leader? | 社区领导呢 |
[12:18] | The one that brokered the deal | 那个促成交易 |
[12:19] | to keep the drugs away from the school? | 让毒品远离学校的人 |
[12:23] | Booker? | 布克吗 |
[12:24] | Kept up his end of the bargain, right? | 他说到做到了 对吗 |
[12:29] | The police cameras came down, | 警用摄像头撤下 |
[12:31] | and they stopped dealing on the corners. | 他们也没在街角贩毒了 |
[12:33] | So maybe you could do it again. | 或许你可以再来一次 |
[12:38] | Ambulance 61, person down from unknown causes. | 61号救护车 有人晕厥 原因未知 |
[12:41] | 1550 Michigan Avenue. | 位置密歇根大道1550号 |
[12:51] | All right, what do we got? | 好 什么情况 |
[12:53] | Tenant’s sister called me in a panic. | 房客的妹妹慌慌张张打电话给我 |
[12:54] | Uh, they were on the phone, she heard a thud, | 通话时她听到砰的一声 |
[12:56] | and the line went dead. | 然后就断线了 |
[12:57] | – How long ago was that? – Maybe 15 minutes. | -过了多久了 -大概15分钟 |
[12:59] | She called me. I called 911. | 她打给我 我报了警 |
[13:03] | There, okay. | 好了 |
[13:05] | Fire department! | 消防队 |
[13:07] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[13:15] | – Turn her over. – Okay. | -把她翻过来 -好 |
[13:27] | I got a pulse, | 有脉搏 |
[13:28] | but her respirations are only 10. | 但但呼吸率只有10 |
[13:32] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[13:38] | Hydrocodone. | 氢可酮 |
[13:40] | All right, she’s ODing. | 用药过量 |
[13:41] | Get an IV in. I’ll hit her with Narcan. | 给她静脉输液 我打纳络酮 |
[14:01] | Pushing 0.4. | 注射0.4毫克 |
[14:09] | It shouldn’t take this long, should it? | 不该等这么久啊 对吗 |
[14:12] | She’s burning up with a fever. | 她发烧很严重 |
[14:14] | Her skin is dry. | 皮肤干燥 |
[14:16] | It’s got to be something else. | 一定是其他原因 |
[14:25] | Looks like some sort of abdominal surgery. | 她看起来像做了腹部手术 |
[14:27] | All right, she might be septic from infection. | 可能是感染引发的败血症 |
[14:28] | Give her a fluid bolus. | 加大输液量 |
[14:38] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[14:41] | Hey, can you hear me? | 你听得见我说话吗 |
[14:43] | – Where am I? – You’re at home. | -我在哪 -你在家 |
[14:47] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[14:48] | I’m Jimmy Borrelli, paramedic. | 我是吉米·布罗利 急救员 |
[14:51] | Am I dreaming? | 我是在做梦吗 |
[14:53] | Uh, no. | 不是 |
[14:58] | Ma’am, did you recently have surgery? | 女士 你最近做过手术吗 |
[15:00] | I had a tummy tuck. | 我做了腹部拉皮 |
[15:02] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[15:04] | I am so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[15:06] | Oh, my God, you came in here and you saw me like this. | 天啊 你们进来看到我这副样子 |
[15:09] | Hey, we’re gonna get you to Chicago Med, all right? | 我们会送您去芝加哥医院 好吗 |
[15:18] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[15:20] | He okay? | 他还好吗 |
[15:21] | Yeah, you? | 是的 你呢 |
[15:23] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[15:28] | J.J. was hungry– made him a sandwich. | 小杰饿了 我给他做了个三明治 |
[15:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:31] | Took longer than I thought it would. | 我没想到耽误这么久 |
[15:33] | Something you want to let me in on? | 你有什么事想告诉我吗 |
[15:36] | State’s attorney won’t let me. | 州检察官不让我说 |
[15:40] | Hi, Buster. | 你好 捣蛋鬼 |
[15:45] | Can we get a dog, Mom? Please? | 我们能养条狗吗 妈妈 求你了 |
[15:48] | Well, if he’s anything like this one, | 如果能像这条那么乖 |
[15:50] | we might be open for business. | 我或许会同意 |
[15:52] | Come on, let’s go. | 来 走吧 |
[15:54] | – Okay. – See ya, bud. | -好 -再见 小子 |
[15:56] | – Bye. – See ya, Pouch. | -再见 -再见 旺发 |
[15:59] | Call me after shift, we’ll get a drink. | 下班了打我电话 我们喝一杯 |
[16:01] | I’ll tell you what I can. | 我会尽可能告诉你些情况 |
[16:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:04] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[16:14] | Hey, Sylvie. | 希尔薇 |
[16:15] | Hey, could you, uh, do me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[16:17] | Sure. | 好 |
[16:18] | Could you look at something for me? | 你能帮我看个东西吗 |
[16:19] | It’s probably nothing, but… | 或许没什么事 但是… |
[16:20] | Yeah. Okay. | 好 没问题 |
[16:25] | Here. | 来 |
[16:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:34] | Did you bang it on something during a call? | 你是出勤时撞到东西了吗 |
[16:36] | That’s the thing, I’ve been racking my brain, | 问题就在这 我想破了头 |
[16:37] | and I–I definitely didn’t. | 什么都没想到 |
[16:41] | There’s, um… | 还有… |
[16:43] | And there’s also this. | 还有这里 |
[16:45] | Yeah, you should definitely get that looked at. | 是啊 你绝对该去看看 |
[16:47] | Oh, my God, are you saying I have cancer? | 老天 我是得癌症了吗 |
[16:48] | No, Otis, I’m not saying you have cancer. | 不 奥蒂斯 我没说你得了癌症 |
[16:50] | I’m saying… get a doctor to look at it | 我是说… 找个医生看看 |
[16:52] | so you don’t give yourself an ulcer. | 别等着长烂了 |
[16:54] | You need me to drive you? | 要我送你吗 |
[16:55] | No, I’m good. | 不用 我没事 |
[16:57] | I’m Russian. | 我是战斗种族 |
[17:01] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:02] | I-I don’t know, I’m just nervous. | 不知道 我就是紧张了 |
[17:08] | Just do me a favor and don’t tell anybody, okay? | 帮我个忙 别告诉其他人 好吗 |
[17:14] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[17:23] | Herrmann’s up first. | 赫尔曼先来 |
[17:24] | All right. | 好 |
[17:28] | What we got there is a Pinot Grigio. | 这杯是灰皮诺 |
[17:30] | Mer! Negative! | 错了 |
[17:33] | Get out of here! | 怎么可能 |
[17:35] | All right. All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[17:37] | – Go ahead, Stella. – All right. | -来吧 史黛拉 -好 |
[17:45] | Chenin blanc. | 白诗南 |
[17:47] | Advantage, Kidd! | 基德领先 |
[17:49] | – Yes! – You stink! | -真棒 -屁 |
[17:54] | – And now, for the win. – Okay. | -现在 决胜局 -好 |
[17:59] | All right. | 好了 |
[18:08] | It’s not Sauvignon Blanc, but it’s close. | 不是长相思 但很像 |
[18:14] | Verdejo. | 弗德乔 |
[18:19] | – Way to go, girl! – Yeah! | -厉害 姑娘 -真棒 |
[18:21] | Yes! | 厉害 |
[18:24] | What can I say? I got a magic tongue. | 我能怎么说 我有魔法舌头 |
[18:27] | Don’t say it. | 别说 |
[18:30] | Don’t. | 别 |
[18:33] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[18:35] | Hey, you seen, um… Holloway at the district? | 你在局里…看见霍洛威了吗 |
[18:39] | No, why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[18:40] | Well, she was supposed to meet me here almost an hour ago. | 我们一小时之前就该在这见面了 |
[18:43] | Well, I can’t imagine she’s got a lot of time | 我想不出她除了为白阿索案做准备 |
[18:44] | for anything outside of prepping for the Biasso case. | 还有什么其他时间去浪费 |
[18:48] | Didn’t know about it. | 我还不知道 |
[18:50] | Couple years back, she worked this undercover narcotics case. | 几年前 她在查这桩卧底贩毒案 |
[18:52] | It’s a crew of Mexican nationals, | 是一群墨西哥人 |
[18:55] | brutally violent, connected to El Chapo himself. | 非常残暴 与”矮子”本人有直接联系 |
[18:57] | Two street lieutenants got popped, | 两名巡逻警官殉职 |
[18:59] | but the main guy fled. | 但主犯逃跑了 |
[19:00] | Last week, local boys | 上周 当地警方 |
[19:01] | picked him up on a fugitive warrant. | 根据通缉令抓到了他 |
[19:03] | State’s attorney’s calling her in to testify. | 州检察官宣她去作证 |
[19:06] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[19:07] | – I gotta run. – Yeah, thanks. | -我得走了 -谢谢你 |
[19:09] | – Be safe. – All right. | -小心点 -好的 |
[19:13] | All right, yeah. That’s it. | 好的 就这样 |
[19:14] | – Hey, Doc. – Hey, right in there. | -医生你好 -就在里面 |
[19:17] | Got to go. Bye. | 我得先挂了 再见 |
[19:19] | Hey, uh, even though this is technically an informal visit, | 虽然说我这次来不是正式来看病的 |
[19:23] | it’s still totally confidential, right? | 但还是会被完全保密的吧 |
[19:25] | Yeah. Take your shirt off, Brian. | 没错 把上衣脱掉吧 布莱恩 |
[19:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:35] | It’s, uh… | 它… |
[19:37] | not sore to the touch. | 用手碰不疼 |
[19:38] | I-I’m feeling great lately. | 我最近也没感觉有什么不好的 |
[19:40] | Never better, really. | 真的 感觉挺好的 |
[19:43] | You have a similar contusion on your hip? | 你屁股上也有这样的淤青吗 |
[19:44] | Is that correct? | 是不是 |
[19:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:48] | Same thing. | 和身上一样的 |
[19:49] | It’s not sore at all. | 一点也不疼 |
[19:52] | I’m assuming that’s a good thing. | 应该没事吧 |
[19:54] | Any night sweats lately? | 最近夜里有盗汗吗 |
[19:55] | No. | 没有 |
[19:56] | Excessive fatigue? | 过于劳累呢 |
[19:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:00] | You can get dressed. | 穿上衣服吧 |
[20:02] | I’m gonna have you go sign in, | 你得去挂个号 |
[20:03] | and we’ll draw some blood to rule a few things out, okay? | 然后验个血 排除一些可能 好吗 |
[20:06] | This is a shot in the dark, | 这完全是瞎猜 |
[20:07] | but, uh… I was online, | 但是我上网查了一下 |
[20:09] | and I read that easy bruising is a sign of leukemia. | 看到说容易淤血是白血病的征兆 |
[20:12] | Is that true? | 是这样吗 |
[20:13] | Hey, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 不要自己吓自己了 |
[20:14] | Yeah. It’s cool. | 好吧 没事 |
[20:17] | Just be honest with me. | 跟我说实话 |
[20:22] | Can be. | 有这个可能 |
[20:23] | Yes. | 没错 |
[20:37] | Congratulations on the win, alderman. | 恭喜你获胜 议员 |
[20:40] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[20:41] | Appreciate you making this sit-down happen. | 很感激你愿意跟我好好谈谈 |
[20:43] | Worked well for both of us last time, right? | 上次合作我们均有获益不是吗 |
[20:46] | They’re in the car? | 他们在车里吗 |
[20:48] | These cats are shot callers for 18th Street. | 这些人是18街的老大 |
[20:50] | They ain’t got a lot of love for people who help the police. | 他们对警察的人可没什么好感 |
[20:54] | Step lightly. | 小心行事 |
[21:11] | Tony, Julio. | 托尼 胡里奥 |
[21:13] | Alderman Matt Casey. | 这是马特·凯西议员 |
[21:15] | Appreciate y’all hearing him out. | 多谢你们愿意过来和他谈谈 |
[21:22] | The reason that I ran for alderman | 我竞选议员就是因为 |
[21:25] | is folks were tired of hearing half truths | 人们已经厌倦了听那些政客说半真半假的话 |
[21:27] | from politicians who didn’t give a damn about this ward. | 那些政客根本不关心这里 |
[21:31] | I do. | 但我关心 |
[21:34] | Victor’s older brother, he did what he did. | 维克多的哥哥 他做出了自己的选择 |
[21:38] | I can’t change that. | 我没法改变 |
[21:41] | But Victor’s not his brother’s keeper. | 但是维克多不该为他哥哥还债 |
[21:44] | Let him out of the house | 别盯着他了 |
[21:45] | so he can walk around the neighborhood. | 让他能在社区里自由行动 |
[21:48] | You do that, I’m good for a favor. | 你们要是答应 我欠你们一个人情 |
[22:01] | Know what I got my eyes on? | 你知道我看到什么了吗 |
[22:03] | Pair of mukluks. | 一双长筒靴 |
[22:04] | Know how much they cost? | 知道这双多少钱吗 |
[22:05] | $299. | 299刀 |
[22:08] | Yeah, that’s funny, because I already got | 有意思 因为我已经订了 |
[22:09] | a $300 easy clean deep fryer on order. | 一个价值300刀的炸锅 |
[22:13] | All right, people. | 好了 伙计们 |
[22:14] | It’s a dead heat. | 这真是难分胜负 |
[22:15] | Whoever wins the last one walks away the champ. | 赢了最后一项的人能拿走冠军 |
[22:18] | Places, please! | 腾出空间来 |
[22:24] | Fastest Mai Tai wins. | 最快调出迈带鸡尾酒的获胜 |
[22:25] | You ready, Mouch? | 你准备好了吗 穆奇 |
[22:28] | Marks! Set! | 各就各位 预备 |
[22:30] | Go! | 开始 |
[22:32] | And we’re off! | 开始了 |
[22:33] | Here we go, here we go, she’s rounding the bend, | 开始了开始了 她好像疯了 |
[22:34] | rounding the bend, she’s blowing it up. | 她好像疯了 她要搞砸了 |
[22:36] | Pouring the liquor in. We’re concerned about rum. | 倒入酒液 让我们看看这个朗姆酒 |
[22:38] | Here we go, some more on Herrmann’s side, | 这边呢 赫尔曼这边倒入了更多酒 |
[22:40] | and he’s up by one, | 他比基德快了 |
[22:41] | two, three seconds ahead of Kidd. | 一秒 两秒 三秒 |
[22:44] | Here we go. Kidd is running around behind. | 继续 基德现在落后了 |
[22:46] | Still neck and neck. Here we go. | 然而还是旗鼓相当 |
[22:47] | Herrmann is still coming in for the first, | 赫尔曼还是保持领先 |
[22:49] | Kidd in the second. | 基德第二 |
[22:50] | Or it could be Kidd in the first and Herrmann in the second. | 也可能是基德第一 赫尔曼第二 |
[22:52] | Who knows? What do we know? | 谁知道呢 结果难料啊 |
[22:54] | – He’s getting close! – Nobody knows. | -他快好了 -谁也不知道 |
[22:55] | Shake it like a salt shaker. | 就像摇盐瓶一样好好摇晃 |
[22:56] | Here we go; Herrmann putting down the bottle | 现在赫尔曼放下了瓶子 |
[22:58] | and last, a rim with an orange. | 最后在杯沿放上了一片橙子 |
[22:59] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[23:01] | Done! | 我好了 |
[23:07] | What is this? | 怎么了 |
[23:08] | Christmas? | 这是圣诞节吗 |
[23:11] | What–this is simple syrup. | 什么鬼 这是单糖液 |
[23:14] | Not Orgeat. | 不是杏仁糖浆 |
[23:15] | You need Orgeat to make a Mai Tai. | 要调迈太酒你得用杏仁糖浆啊 |
[23:16] | You cannot make a Mai Tai without Orgeat. | 没有杏仁糖浆怎么调迈太酒 |
[23:24] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[23:26] | the winner is Stella Kidd. | 获胜的人是史黛拉·基德 |
[23:35] | Yes, baby! | 太棒了 宝贝 |
[23:42] | Hello? | 你好 |
[23:43] | Brian. Will Halsted. | 布莱恩 是我 威尔·霍斯特德 |
[23:44] | Oh, hey, Doc. | 你好啊 医生 |
[23:47] | Everything okay? | 还好吧 |
[23:48] | I went to check on your blood work, | 我去看了一下你的血液样本 |
[23:50] | and there’s no record of you signing in. | 结果显示你根本没去抽血 |
[23:52] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, you know, I, uh… | 是吗 你也知道的 我 |
[23:54] | I didn’t have time that day, so… | 我那天没时间 所以 |
[23:58] | This isn’t the sort of thing you wait around on. | 这种事你不能等的 |
[24:00] | You know the risk. | 你知道风险的 |
[24:02] | You need to get this done as soon as you can. | 你得尽快查清楚 |
[24:07] | Ambulance 61. | 61号救护车 |
[24:08] | Person down from unknown causes. | 有人因未知原因晕倒 |
[24:10] | 1550 Michigan Avenue. | 密歇根大道1550号 |
[24:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[24:22] | Is it Groundhog Day, | 这是时间暂停了 |
[24:23] | or am I having a flashback? | 还是我往事重现了 |
[24:25] | Nope. Same place. | 没有 还是这里 |
[24:31] | Fire department. Someone call for a paramedic? | 消防局 有人叫急救人员了吗 |
[24:35] | In here. | 在这里 |
[24:38] | Ugh. Perfume. | 好浓的香水味 |
[24:43] | You okay, ma’am? | 你没事吧 女士 |
[24:44] | I’m feeling faint. | 我感觉有点晕 |
[24:49] | Yeah, I think you’re gonna be just fine, ma’am. | 我觉得你不会有事 女士 |
[24:53] | I’m really embarrassed about what happened last time. | 上次的事我真的觉得很丢人 |
[24:56] | No, don’t be. | 没事 |
[25:10] | 120/80 120 over 80. | |
[25:12] | You’re as healthy as can be. | 你非常健康 |
[25:13] | – Really? – Yup. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[25:15] | Am I looking better? | 我看起来好点了吗 |
[25:17] | Yeah, you look radiant. | 好多了 光彩照人 |
[25:29] | Nah, I’m okay. | 不了 不用 |
[25:31] | Please. | 喝吧 |
[25:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:42] | Uh… Don’t mind me, ma’am. | 不用管我 女士 |
[25:43] | I’ll just start documenting a refusal. | 我去写出警无患记录 |
[25:56] | Not sure I’d classify that as a major medical emergency. | 那应该不算重大急诊事件吧 |
[26:01] | – Did she feel your face again? – No. | -她又摸你的脸了吗 -没有 |
[26:05] | Did she feel any part of your body? | 他摸你任何其它地方了吗 |
[26:07] | No, she didn’t. | 她没有 |
[26:17] | It’s not gonna happen. | 不行了 |
[26:19] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[26:20] | Couple guys from their crew got rolled up by cops. | 他们有几个人被警方端了 |
[26:23] | – They think- – You said they were on board. | -他们认为… -你说他们入伙了 |
[26:25] | It went sideways. | 情况有变 |
[26:26] | What do you want me to tell you? | 你想让我跟你说什么 |
[26:28] | That kid needs to stay locked down at his place. | 那孩子需要待在自己家里 暂时不要出门 |
[26:33] | Thanks for trying. | 谢谢你帮忙 |
[26:38] | Hey. How you doing? | 你好 如何 |
[26:40] | Taking him home. | 我要带他回家 |
[26:42] | How’s the arm? | 你的胳膊怎么样了 |
[26:43] | Won’t keep me from walking. | 不妨碍我走路 |
[26:45] | Yeah, uh, listen. | 是 听我说 |
[26:48] | I know we talked about it, but… | 我知道我们说过了 但是 |
[26:51] | you can’t walk there, Victor. | 你不能走去那里 维克多 |
[26:54] | – It’s too dangerous. – We live here, you know? | -太危险了 -我们住这里 你知道吗 |
[26:56] | This is our home. | 这里是我们的家 |
[26:57] | Yeah, I appreciate what you’re saying. | 我知道 我很感谢你这么说 |
[26:59] | – I really do- – Mr. Casey, my dad… | -真的 -凯西先生 我爸爸 |
[27:02] | God rest his soul, but he used to always say, | 愿他安息 但他一直说 |
[27:04] | “Whenever you’re afraid of something, “You go right at it, | 不管你害怕什么 尽管直面它 |
[27:07] | or it’ll control you for the rest of your life.” | 否则它会控制你一辈子 |
[27:08] | So I will be walking to my graduation. | 所以我一定要去参加毕业典礼 |
[27:32] | Where’s your mom at? | 你妈妈呢 |
[27:33] | She said to stay here with you till she got back. | 她让我待在这里等她回来 |
[27:36] | She was upset. | 她很不开心 |
[27:39] | I could tell. | 我能看出来 |
[27:40] | Well, I’m sure it’s no big deal. | 肯定不会有什么事 |
[27:42] | I think it has something to do with her work. | 好像跟她的工作有关系 |
[27:45] | Uh, I tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[27:46] | I’ll check in with her to make sure everything’s all right, | 我会去看看她 确保一切没问题 |
[27:47] | but I’m telling you, it’s cool. | 但我保证 没事的 |
[27:50] | – You think? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[27:51] | Come on. Let’s get something to eat. | 走 我们去吃点东西 |
[27:55] | Truck 81, squad three, ambulance 61, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[27:58] | structure fire. 1800 block… | 建筑火灾 地点1800号… |
[27:59] | – You know where the fridge is? – Yeah. | -你知道冰箱在哪里吗 -知道 |
[28:01] | Okay, we’ll be back in a bit, all right? | 好 我们马上回来 好吗 |
[28:04] | And, hey, J.J. | 小杰 |
[28:06] | Everything’s gonna be cool. | 不会有事的 |
[28:08] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[28:30] | Hey! Tell me what happened. | 告诉我什么情况 |
[28:32] | The still just blew up out of nowhere, | 酒厂突然就爆炸了 |
[28:34] | sounded like a mortar round. | 就跟炮弹炸了一样 |
[28:35] | Your men, are they accounted for? | 你的人都找到了吗 |
[28:36] | No, there’s two missing. | 有两个人失踪 |
[28:36] | There was one in a real bad shape. | 有一个情况很糟糕 |
[28:38] | – And the other one? – Distillery operator. | -另一个呢 -酒厂的运营商 |
[28:40] | He never came out. | 他一直没出来 |
[28:41] | Okay, Brett, Jimmy. | 好 布莱特 吉米 |
[28:43] | You’re triage. Engine, let a hose line out. | 你们进行伤员分类 水罐车队 牵水管 |
[28:45] | Truck, squad, search and rescue. There are two missing. | 云梯队 救援队 搜索救援 有两人失踪 |
[28:49] | Sev, take the west side. | 西弗 你们负责西边 |
[28:50] | We’ll take the east. | 我们负责东边 |
[28:51] | Hey, guys, extinguishers and stokes, let’s move it. | 伙计们 带上灭火器 我们走 |
[28:53] | 81, silver bullets. Kidd, bring the sked. | 81队 银弹 基德 带上担架 |
[28:56] | – Copy that. – Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | -好的 -抓紧行动 |
[29:01] | Fire department, call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[29:12] | Fire department, call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[29:27] | Herrmann! Got anything? | 赫尔曼 有发现吗 |
[29:28] | Nothing so far, Lieutenant! | 目前没有 副队 |
[29:34] | Over there! | 这边 |
[29:35] | He’s down here! | 他在这里倒下了 |
[29:40] | Kidd! | 基德 |
[29:41] | Bring the sked over here! | 把担架拿过来 |
[29:42] | Copy that! | 好的 |
[29:48] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[29:48] | I got a pulse, but he’s bleeding out fast! | 还有脉搏 但是失血很快 |
[29:51] | Get him out of here! | 带他离开 |
[30:03] | Talk to me, Casey. | 说话 凯西 |
[30:04] | We got one victim, | 找到一名受害者 |
[30:05] | critical condition! | 情况危急 |
[30:06] | Bringing him out now! | 马上带他出去 |
[30:16] | This whole place is like a bomb ready to explode! | 这整个地方就好比一个时刻会炸的炸弹 |
[30:19] | Hey! Hey, you! | 喂 你 |
[30:27] | Hey, he’s deaf from the blast! | 他因为爆炸聋了 |
[30:32] | Hey, Chief, we found our second victim! | 队长 第二名受害者找到了 |
[30:35] | His arm’s caught in a machine! | 他的胳膊被机器卡住了 |
[30:36] | We’re gonna need a small airbag! | 我们需要一个小气垫 |
[30:39] | Message received. | 收到 |
[30:40] | Severide. | 西弗莱德 |
[30:41] | Hey, Dawson, we’ll be there in 2 minutes! | 道森 我们两分钟后到 |
[30:43] | Set off your PASS device so we can find you! | 打开警报器 我们好找你们 |
[30:47] | Hey! I found the power switch! | 我找到电源开关了 |
[30:50] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[30:57] | What the hell was that? | 你搞什么 |
[30:58] | Some machines, they finish their cycle | 有些机器会在切断电源时 |
[30:59] | when you cut the power! | 结束一周的运转 |
[31:01] | That would tear his arm off before we got him free! | 那我们可能还没救下他 他的胳膊就被夹断了 |
[31:15] | Over here, I got him! | 这里 找到了 |
[31:18] | Come on! We got to hurry! | 快 我们得快点 |
[31:19] | This whole place is gonna blow! | 这里要爆炸了 |
[31:22] | Hey, Cruz! | 克鲁兹 |
[31:24] | Throw a wedge in that gap! | 那个缝隙里垫楔子 |
[31:25] | Nobody touch the power switch, | 谁都不许动电源开关 |
[31:27] | this could be a full-cycle machine! | 切断电源后机器可能完成运转周期 |
[31:38] | Hang on, bud, we’ll get you out! | 坚持住 伙计 我们会救你出来 |
[31:45] | Airbag’s ready to go! | 气垫准备好了 |
[31:47] | Raise it up! | 起来 |
[31:48] | Nice and slow! | 慢慢来 |
[32:05] | We’re good! | 好了 |
[32:10] | You can turn the power off now! | 现在可以切断电源了 |
[32:17] | Thanks! | 谢谢了 |
[32:25] | Connie said you wanted to see us? | 康妮说你找我们 |
[32:27] | Come on in, sit down. | 进来 坐吧 |
[32:33] | How’s it working out between you two? | 你们俩搭档得如何 |
[32:35] | Uh, all good. | 一切都好 |
[32:37] | What about you, Jimmy? | 你呢 吉米 |
[32:38] | How you liking being a paramedic? | 你觉得做急救人员如何 |
[32:40] | – Love it. – Good. | -很喜欢 -很好 |
[32:42] | Apparently, you two have made some fans out there. | 显然你们现在有粉丝了 |
[32:47] | Says on the card that you are welcome for tea anytime. | 卡片上说随时欢迎你们去喝茶 |
[32:51] | You care to clarify that? | 你们想说明一下吗 |
[32:53] | Yeah, we treated the patient. | 我们治疗了患者 |
[32:55] | Um, she poured some tea. I drank it. | 她倒了杯茶 我喝了 |
[32:57] | I was documenting a refusal anyway. | 反正我在写无患出警记录 |
[33:01] | It wasn’t like a big delay or anything. | 没有耽误太久 |
[33:03] | But there was a delay. | 但确实耽误了 |
[33:04] | I was there 5 minutes, tops. | 我在里面最多待了五分钟 |
[33:07] | You go on a call, | 你们出警 |
[33:09] | you treat the victim, | 治疗受害人 |
[33:10] | and then you leave. | 然后就离开 |
[33:12] | Am I making myself clear? | 明白了吗 |
[33:15] | Yes, sir. | 明白 |
[33:20] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:26] | I was just trying to give her a little dignity back. | 我只是想让她挽回点颜面 |
[33:35] | Hang on a sec. | 等一下 |
[33:40] | Fair point. | 说得对 |
[34:14] | Ready? Up! | 准备好了吗 起 |
[34:18] | Hey, J.J., | 小杰 |
[34:19] | run and grab Pouch another treat, would you? | 再去给旺发拿点吃的 好吗 |
[34:21] | Yeah. Come on, Pouch. | 好 走 旺发 |
[34:34] | Buddy at the district told me about the case. | 警署的哥们告诉我案子的事了 |
[34:36] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:44] | Surveillance team picked up something on a wire. | 监控组的人通过窃听器发现了情报 |
[34:48] | Threats were made. | 有人发来威胁 |
[34:49] | I–I didn’t want to freak J.J. out, | 我不想吓到小杰 |
[34:51] | so I brought him here. | 所以就带他来这里了 |
[34:52] | No, no problem. | 没问题 |
[34:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:56] | In a couple days, this will hopefully all be over. | 希望过几天这一切就能结束 |
[34:59] | Well… drop him off anytime, | 尽管送他来 |
[35:02] | and anything else you need, you let me know. | 如果还有什么需要 尽管找我 |
[35:04] | – Okay? – Thank you. | -好吗 -谢谢 |
[35:11] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[35:17] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:18] | Love you, too, Mom. | 我也爱你 妈妈 |
[35:26] | All right, already, I’m getting you your money. | 好了 我把你赢的钱给你 |
[35:28] | – Don’t crowd me. – Keep it. | -别催我 -不用了 |
[35:30] | Let me manage Molly’s for you instead. | 让我帮你经营莫利酒吧吧 |
[35:32] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[35:33] | I promise you will not regret it. | 我保证你不会后悔 |
[35:35] | I will start on base salary. | 你们就先给我底薪就行 |
[35:37] | You guys do group tips or individual? | 你们一般收团体小费还是个人小费 |
[35:40] | – Individual. – Great. | -个人的 -很好 |
[35:42] | All the better. | 这样更好 |
[35:43] | Look. I will get your percentages back up. | 我会让你们的利润再上去的 |
[35:45] | I got great vendors to bring to the table. | 我能联系到很棒的供应商 |
[35:48] | This could really work out. | 真的没问题的 |
[35:54] | Or you could pay me $300. | 或者你给我300块 |
[36:00] | Herrmann. | 赫尔曼 |
[36:02] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 你想的跟我想的一样吗 |
[36:04] | You get an employee and $300. | 这样你能得到一个员工加300块 |
[36:06] | I mean, she’s basically paying you for the job. | 这相当于她付钱给你雇她工作 |
[36:08] | Talk about a win-win, right? | 这不是双赢吗 |
[36:11] | Yeah. | 是 |
[36:13] | Wait a minute. | 慢着 |
[36:15] | Tell me you two weren’t in cahoots on this. | 你们俩不会串通一气了吧 |
[36:18] | Pulling some kind of reverse psychology thing on me? | 故意利用我的逆反心理 |
[36:20] | Herrmann, come on. No way. | 赫尔曼 胡说什么呢 |
[36:39] | He can’t walk out of his own house. | 他无法出自己的家门 |
[36:41] | Look at the alternative. | 走出去后果很严重 |
[36:46] | Kid has a very determined look in his eye, which I respect, | 那孩子眼神很坚定 这点我尊重他 |
[36:49] | but I-I’m also worried about. | 但我也很担心他 |
[36:51] | With good cause. | 你担心是正常的 |
[36:54] | Know what? | 知道吗 |
[36:56] | I’ve been trying to solve this as an alderman. | 我一直在以议员的身份解决这个问题 |
[37:00] | Instead, I’m gonna handle it as a man. | 可现在我要以一个男人的身份去处理 |
[37:02] | How? | 怎么处理 |
[37:06] | I’ll walk him to his graduation. | 我送他去参加毕业典礼 |
[37:12] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:28] | Alderman Casey. | 凯西议员 |
[37:30] | Call me Matt. | 叫我马特就行 |
[37:32] | He’s not listening to me. | 他不听我的话 |
[37:41] | You going? | 你要去吗 |
[37:43] | Yeah. | 要去 |
[37:45] | I’ll go with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[37:47] | – I don’t need a babysitter. – Yeah, I know you don’t. | -我不需要保姆 -我知道 |
[37:51] | But I’m walking with you. | 但我要跟你一起去 |
[38:08] | I’ll get my cap and gown. | 我去拿帽子和衣服 |
[38:28] | Ready when you are, Lieutenant. | 我们准备好了 副队 |
[39:55] | Chief Boden once told me, | 博登队长跟我说过 |
[39:59] | “A hero’s not somebody who’s unafraid. | 什么都不怕的那不是英雄 |
[40:02] | “It’s the guy who’s scared to death | 真正的英雄是虽然怕得要死 |
[40:04] | and does what’s right anyway.” | 但还是做正确的事的人 |
[40:11] | Thanks, Mr. Casey. | 谢谢 凯西先生 |
[40:35] | – So? – Hey. | -怎么样 -你来了 |
[40:37] | What did Halsted have to say? | 霍斯特德怎么说 |
[40:41] | Got my blood drawn that day. | 那天给我抽血了 |
[40:43] | Clean bill of health. | 我完全健康 |
[40:46] | – That’s great. – Yeah. | -太好了 -是啊 |
[40:48] | Isn’t it? | 谁说不是 |
[40:54] | See you around. | 回见 |
[41:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:09] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[41:11] | Is Matt Casey in? | 马特·凯西在吗 |
[41:13] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[41:14] | He’s right over there. | 他在那里 |
[41:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:21] | Alderman Casey. | 凯西议员 |
[41:23] | Yeah, uh… Matt’s fine. | 我是 叫我马特就行 |
[41:26] | Susan Weller, political consultant. | 苏珊·维勒 政治顾问 |
[41:27] | I work with some of the biggest names in the party, | 我跟党内一些大人物都有合作 |
[41:29] | and not just in Chicago. | 不仅是在芝加哥 |
[41:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:34] | When I saw the YouTube video of you walking the kid to school, | 我看到你送那个孩子去学校的视频后 |
[41:37] | I knew you were the real deal. | 就知道你是个厉害人物 |
[41:40] | Yeah, his name is Victor Vasquez. | 那个孩子叫维克多·瓦斯克斯 |
[41:43] | And he’s a hero, not me. | 他是个英雄 不是我 |
[41:46] | I think you’ve got a national future ahead of you, | 我认为你在全国也大有前途 |
[41:48] | and I’d be happy to help shape it. | 我很乐意帮你成功 |
[41:54] | Okay. | 没问题 |