Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第4季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第4季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] I said Severide’s name 我说了西弗莱德的名字
[00:02] and your face turned all 50 shades of red. 你的脸就变成了五十度红
[00:04] You guys know each other? 你们认识吗
[00:05] Trudy Platt… 特鲁迪·普拉特
[00:07] marrying you would be my greatest honor. 跟你结婚是我毕生的荣幸
[00:10] I’ve done the cocktail parties, I’ve gotten the message out. 我参加了鸡尾酒会 我到处分发传单
[00:13] If that’s not enough at this point, than it’s a wrap. 如果这还不够的话 那就这样吧
[00:16] He’s so close and he’s worked so hard. 他离成功只差一步之遥
[00:18] He’s the right man to be Alderman. 他就是议员的不二人选
[00:22] I won. 我赢了
[00:24] Casey! Casey! Casey! 凯西 凯西 凯西
[00:26] Yeah! 耶
[00:29] Hey, Alderma Casey! 凯西议员
[00:30] Alderman Casey, Alderman Casey. 凯西议员 凯西议员
[00:32] Electrical pole in my backyard blocks my view. 我家后院的电线杆挡住我的视野了
[00:35] – Anything you can do? – Alderman Casey, -能想想办法吗 -凯西议员
[00:36] I have a pothole the size of Lake Michigan on my street. 我住的街上 有个密西根湖那么大的坑啊
[00:40] Uh, some guy keeps pissing in the elevator 我跟克鲁兹住的大楼里
[00:43] in my and Cruz’s building. 有人总在电梯里尿尿
[00:45] Okay. All right. 好吧 知道了
[00:46] You guys feel free to write all that down 你们把问题都写出来
[00:48] and leave it on my desk. 回头放在我桌上吧
[00:49] Oh, hey, check it out. 听听这条
[00:51] “New alderman for the 52nd ward, “新任的52区议员
[00:54] Matthew Casey.” 马修·凯西”
[00:57] Oh, “Casey with his wife by his side.” “凯西之妻伴其左右”
[01:02] Ha! Actually says wife. 还真写了妻子啊
[01:04] Damn, did I miss my own wedding? 天 我错过自己的婚礼了吗
[01:06] Well, I would have invited you, 我本想邀请你来着
[01:08] but you get so rowdy at parties. 但你总在聚会上捣乱
[01:10] Ooh, Alderman speaks the truth. 议员真是实话实说啊
[01:12] I’d kill to miss my wedding. 我倒是想错过自己的婚礼啊
[01:15] Hey, hey, anybody want to write some vows? 说起这事 有人想写婚誓吗
[01:18] Hey, I got a smokin’ dress for that wedding. 我为了参加婚礼买了条超漂亮的裙子
[01:20] You better make it good. 你最好办得好点
[01:28] So, seriously, pothole is huge. 真的 那个坑特别大
[01:32] Hey, do you have plans tomorrow night? 你明晚有空吗
[01:35] Um, “Phantasm” is showing at the Music Box. 《幻影》要在八音盒剧院上映了
[01:39] What’s “Phantasm?” 《幻影》是什么
[01:40] Come on, “Phantasm?” The tall man? 不是吧 《幻影》 高个夜魔
[01:42] The floating metallic sphere? 浮动的金属电球
[01:45] Hey, Brett. Half-caf latte? 布莱特 低咖拿铁
[01:46] Oh, thank you. You saved my life. 谢谢 你真是我的救世主
[01:50] So yeah, “Phantasm.” It’s a must-see. 继续说《幻影》 非看不可的片子
[01:53] – What’s “Phantasm?” – It– – 《幻影》是什么 – 是…
[01:56] Ambulance 61, 61号救护车
[01:57] man down from unknown causes. 128 South Pulaski. 有人受伤 原因未明 南普拉斯基街128号
[02:02] So, “Phantasm” gonna happen? 如何 《幻影》有戏吗
[02:05] “Phantasm’s” gonna happen. 绝对有戏
[02:08] Trust me. 信我
[02:20] Fire department. Need help? 我们是消防局的 需要帮助吗
[02:22] Not me. Some man went crawling through the back. 不是我 有个人爬到了后院
[02:25] Pretty busted up. 伤得挺重的
[02:28] You get him out of here. I don’t want trouble. 你们得带走他 我不想惹上麻烦
[02:43] Sir, what happened? 先生 发生什么了
[02:44] Just fix me up. 快医治我
[02:46] All right, let’s see. 好 检查一下
[02:48] Gunshot wound. 枪伤
[02:50] Okay, I’m gonna wrap up the leg. 好 我来包扎腿
[02:51] You get the stretcher and call dispatch. 你去拿担架 联系调度中心
[02:53] Let ’em know this is a crime scene. 通知他们这是犯罪现场
[02:54] – You got it. – Oh, God. -没问题 -天呐
[02:56] Ambulance 61, we got a GSW 61号救护车 伤者中枪
[02:58] at 128 South Pulaski. 位置在南普拉斯基街128号
[03:00] Copy that, Ambo 61. 收到 61号救护车
[03:02] Easy. 放松
[03:07] No, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[03:17] Give me your ID. 把你的证件给我
[03:19] What? 什么
[03:22] Give me your ID! 给我证件
[03:30] Not a word, Sylvie Brett. 什么都不许说 希尔薇·布莱特
[03:58] Hey, cops are on their way. 警察正在赶来
[04:04] What the hell happened here? 发生什么事了
[04:07] He just ran up. 他刚跑走了
[04:09] Who? 谁
[04:12] Oh, my God. 天呐
[04:13] He’s gonna bleed out. 他严重大出血
[04:15] We got to get pressure on the wound. 要按住他的伤口
[04:16] Sylvie, get the gauze. 希尔薇 拿纱布
[04:20] Sylvie, the gauze! 希尔薇 纱布
[04:34] We got to get him out of here. 我们得带他离开这里
[04:49] He just arrested. 他刚停止心跳了
[04:52] Come on. 醒来
[04:56] Come on. 醒来
[04:59] Come on. 醒来
[05:02] Dr. Jones, call extension 257. 琼斯医生 请转接257
[05:06] You need any help? 需要帮助吗
[05:11] Hey, April. Are the cops here yet? 艾普尔 警察来了吗
[05:13] I haven’t seen them. 还没看见他们
[05:14] Yeah, how’s our victim doing? 受害者怎么样了
[05:17] He didn’t make it. 没能抢救过来
[05:29] He knows where I live. 他知道我住哪儿
[05:32] I know. 我知道
[05:34] What am I gonna do? 我要怎么办
[05:36] The cops’ll be here soon. 警察很快就来了
[05:38] They’ll know what to do. 他们知道怎么处理
[05:50] Are you still willing to be my best man? 你还愿意做我的伴郎吗
[05:52] What happened to Trudy’s brother? 特鲁迪的兄弟呢
[05:54] Trudy won’t say exactly, 特鲁迪不肯详说
[05:55] but Logan got put on the no-fly list. 但洛根上了禁飞名单
[06:00] I thought you’d never ask. 你总算开口了啊
[06:04] “Beloved, I promise with divine assistance “挚爱 我发誓在神之襄助下
[06:08] to be unto thee 成为汝之
[06:10] a loving and faithful spouse.” 海枯石烂 至死不渝之配偶
[06:14] It’s a traditional Quaker vow. 这是贵格会教徒的传统婚誓
[06:17] Platt’s Quaker? 普拉特是贵格会教徒
[06:18] No, but the Quakers are a very neutral people, 不是 但贵格会的教徒都非常中立
[06:22] so I figure, how angry can Trudy get? 所以我就想 特鲁迪能有多生气
[06:26] Look at me, 瞧瞧我
[06:27] already losing my own voice. 已经失去了自己的发言权
[06:30] Ah, that’s how it starts. 这就是开始啊
[06:31] Hey, if you need help with an escape plan, I’m here– 如果你需要逃跑计划 我能帮…
[06:34] Hey, ignore him. 别理他
[06:35] He’s got a cold and sad heart. 他空虚寂寞冷
[06:38] If I can’t even write the vows– 如果我连婚誓都写不了
[06:41] It’s gonna be fine, okay? 一切都会没事的 好吗
[06:44] I mean, between you and me, 我跟你说个秘密
[06:45] I may have cribbed mine from a re-run of “Fantasy Island.” 我的婚誓是抄的重播的《梦幻岛》台词
[06:51] Hey, Mouch. 穆奇
[06:53] Gettin’ pumped for the big day? 结婚激动吗
[06:55] T-minus about 72 hours. 倒计时 72小时
[06:59] Am I right? 对吧
[07:03] I mean, whatever. 我是说随便啦
[07:04] I am not a big fan of weddings anyway. 反正我不是特别喜欢婚礼
[07:08] You know, especially since the divorce. 特别是从离婚以后
[07:13] You know what? I’m gonna get some coffee. 算了 我去喝点咖啡
[07:15] Uh, wait, I’ve been meaning to tell you, 等一下 我一直想跟你说
[07:17] a free spot opened up on the guest list. 宾客名单上有个空位
[07:19] I already paid for the plate. 我已经付了那份钱
[07:20] Might as well use it. Want to come? 不能白付 你想去吗
[07:22] Well, with such a warm invitation, how could I say no? 你这么盛情地邀请我 我怎么能拒绝呢
[07:25] Of course! Yes, of course I’m in. 当然去 去 我当然去
[07:27] Oh, great. 太好了
[07:29] Uh, you’re at table three with 你到时候坐三号桌
[07:32] uh, Trudy’s girlfriends and Severide. 跟特鲁迪的闺蜜和西弗莱德一起
[07:35] See you there. Don’t be late. 到时候见 别迟到哦
[07:39] Oh, sounds like a wild table. 这桌听着挺狂野的
[07:40] Better bring your A-game, Severide. 记得带上你的看家本领啊 西弗莱德
[07:43] That’s all I got. 我就只有看家本领
[07:45] So breaking and entering is your A-game? 所以非法入侵是你的看家本领吗
[07:55] 15 calls and 145 new e-mails. 15个电话和145封新邮件
[07:59] It hasn’t even been a day. 一天都还没结束
[08:01] People are excited to have someone to fight for them on the council. 大家都很兴奋有人会在议会上帮他们争取权益
[08:03] Yeah. 是啊
[08:08] That thing in the “Sun-Times.” 《芝加哥太阳报》的那个报道
[08:12] Crazy. Crazy. 疯了 疯了
[08:14] We got to make sure they have your bio right. 我们得去确认一下他们没拿错你的履历
[08:16] You should call them. 你应该给他们打个电话
[08:18] Um, I looked through the schedule 我看了一下时间表
[08:19] and there are a couple big votes coming up. 接下来有几个大型的投票
[08:21] Permits for the St. Paddy’s Day parade, 批准圣帕特里克节的游行
[08:23] a few construction contracts. 还有几份施工合同
[08:27] I put together some info for you. 我帮你把有些信息整理起来了
[08:30] Yeah. 好的
[08:32] I couldn’t do it without you. 我没有你真不行
[08:35] Well, you’re gonna have to. 那可不是
[08:36] At least right now, 至少现在是的
[08:37] ’cause I got to go check out some O2 canisters 因为我得去检查一下那几个氧气罐
[08:40] that my lieutenant keeps nagging me about. 我的副队一直在跟我抱怨
[08:46] Read up. 好好看
[08:51] The fact that it’s taking them forever to get here 等他们过来都要八百年
[08:53] doesn’t exactly instill me with confidence. 那我还怎么相信他们
[08:55] There he is. 他来了
[08:59] That’s him? 就是他吗
[09:01] Doesn’t look like he’s been out of the academy for more than a year. 看着好想毕业都不到一年
[09:03] I’m supposed to put my life in his hands? 我要把自己的命交到他手上吗
[09:07] You could always go to Antonio first. 你可以先去找安东尼奥
[09:10] He would know the best way to protect you. 他知道怎么才能最稳妥地保护你
[09:13] Yeah, then– that’d be way better. 好的 那…那样好多了
[09:17] Let’s do it then. 那我们去吧
[09:23] Detective Dawson’s unreachable. 联系不到道森警探
[09:26] You want to leave a message? 你要给他留个言吗
[09:27] Do you know when he’ll be back? 你知道他什么时候回来吗
[09:28] Is he on a case? 他是在办案吗
[09:29] I am not in the habit of broadcasting 我可没有对外广播
[09:31] the whereabouts of CPD intelligence officers. 芝加哥警署情报人员行踪的习惯
[09:34] Okay, I’m sorry. Is Sergeant Platt around? 好吧 对不起 普拉特警长在吗
[09:36] If Sergeant Platt were here, 如果普拉特警长在
[09:38] I’d be home right now watching “Ellen.” 我现在就在家看《艾伦秀》了
[09:39] Hey, look. 是这样的
[09:41] We are not trying to give you a hard time here 我们不是想给你找不痛快
[09:42] but this is very urgent. 但这事真的很紧急
[09:44] Now if you have any way of reaching Antonio… 如果你有办法联系到安东尼奥
[09:48] I’ll try his cell. 我打他手机看看
[09:51] Ambulance 61, 61号救护车
[09:53] fire 5960 North Jefferson. 北杰弗逊5960号发生火灾
[09:55] I got his voicemail. 是语音留言
[09:58] Right. Will you just tell him to call Sylvie Brett, please? 好的 你能让他打电话给希尔薇·布莱特吗
[10:01] Thank you. 谢谢你
[10:24] Truck, give me a primary search. 云梯队 进行初步搜索
[10:25] – Hermann, Mouch, Kidd. With me. – Copy that. -赫尔曼 穆奇 基德跟我来 -收到
[10:28] Okay, 51, let’s get a line in there. 好的 水罐车 牵一条水管进去
[10:30] Copy that, Chief. 收到 队长
[10:35] Fire department, call out. 消防队 大声呼救
[10:40] Jeannie. 珍妮
[10:43] – Jeannie! – Mouch, get him out of here. -珍妮 -穆奇 带他出去
[10:46] Come on, buddy. Let’s get you out of here. 快点 哥们 我们带你出去
[10:48] I think my friend’s still in here. 我觉得我朋友还在那边
[10:50] Don’t worry. We’ll get him. 别着急 我们会找到他的
[10:52] Take it easy. 别紧张
[10:55] – You all right? – Yeah. -你没事吧 -没事
[11:04] Fire department, call out. 消防队 大声呼救
[11:14] Fire’s inside the wall. Probably electrical. 火在墙里面 可能是电路起火
[11:20] Lieutenant! 副队
[11:26] Help! We’re in here. 救命 我们在这里
[11:29] – Get us out! – Help! -救我们出去 -救命
[11:30] Somebody’s inside. 有人在里面
[11:34] Hurry! 快点
[11:38] It’s locked. 锁上了
[11:46] Easy. Easy. We got you. 慢点 慢点 有我们在
[11:48] Come on. 来吧
[11:50] How many left inside? 里面还有多少人
[11:52] I don’t know. 我不知道
[11:53] They’re inside an old bank vault. 他们在一间老的银行保险库里面
[11:54] We need to figure out a way in. 我们得想办法进去
[11:55] That’s the wine bar. 那里是酒吧
[11:56] The door’s never supposed to be closed, ever. 那扇门不能关的 一直都是
[11:58] Thank you. 谢谢你
[12:00] Can you get into a vault door? 你们能破保险库门吗
[12:02] We can try. What’s it look like? 我们可以试试 长什么样子
[12:04] Old, rectangular-style. Pretty thick steel. 矩形的老式门 钢板很厚
[12:06] External hinges? 铰链在外面吗
[12:07] I think so. 好像是的
[12:09] Cruz, K-12, come with me. 克鲁兹 带圆锯跟我走
[12:10] On it. 来了
[12:16] Hey, this way. 这边
[12:23] We don’t have a lot of time. 我们时间不多了
[12:25] Give me the saw. 电锯给我
[12:31] You’re good! 可以了
[12:37] Severide, give me an update. 西弗莱德 报告最新情况
[12:40] Making progress, Chief, 有进展了 队长
[12:41] but the walls are going up fast. 但墙的温度升得很快
[12:53] Okay, 81. 好了 云梯队
[12:55] Get another saw in there, just in case. 再送一把电锯进去 以防万一
[12:57] Copy that. 收到
[12:58] – Get it. – Got it. -去拿 -好的
[13:10] Severide, get out of there. 西弗莱德 出来
[13:12] He’s almost through. 他马上就能打通了
[13:16] Cruz. 克鲁兹
[13:18] Get ready. 准备
[13:27] Son of a bitch! 该死
[13:28] Go, go! 快 快
[13:31] Kidd, get him out of here. 基德 带他出去
[13:39] Okay, let’s get out of here! 好了 我们出去
[13:41] All right, let’s go. 好了 走吧
[13:52] What the hell happened, Jeannie? 发生了什么事 珍妮
[13:53] The fire was coming at us and I just pulled the door shut. 火马上就要烧过来了 我就把门关上了
[13:56] I wasn’t even thinking. 我当时想都没想
[14:03] It’s barely a sunburn. It’s no big deal. 就跟晒伤差不多 没事
[14:06] I thought I had more time. 我还以为有更多时间
[14:09] Those walls went up crazy fast, Chief. 墙体烧的特别快 队长
[14:11] Hey, we’re taking some smoke inhalation victims to Med. 我们要带烟雾吸入伤者去医院
[14:14] You should come and get that checked out. 你跟我们一起来 去检查一起吧
[14:15] I’ll live. 没事
[14:18] Okay. Have it your way. 好吧 你随便
[14:24] Flames shouldn’t have spread that fast. 火不该烧得那么快
[14:26] What the hell were those walls made out of? 墙体是什么做的
[14:28] Napalm? 凝固汽油吗
[14:40] It’s not even my birthday yet. 现在还不到我的生日
[14:42] Polystyrene insulation. 聚苯乙烯绝缘
[14:44] Found that during overhaul. 检查时找到的
[14:46] It’s why the hallway went up so fast. 所以火才烧得那么快
[14:48] I still don’t get how that stuff is legal. 我还是不懂那玩意儿怎么就合法了
[14:50] City’s been trying to ban it for years. 市里已经想禁止使用好多年了
[14:52] Any decent contractor would have used rock wool, fiberglass. 有良心的建筑商会用矿物棉 玻璃纤维
[14:56] Unless they’re trying to save a buck. 除非他们想省下点钱
[15:05] Everything all right? 一切还好吧
[15:07] I got socked in the eye that last call. 上次出警眼睛被撞了一下
[15:10] Think it might have aggravated 好像发展成
[15:11] the corneal abrasion I had last year. 去年的角膜擦伤了
[15:14] Where? 哪里
[15:15] It’s red. Right there. 都变红了 就这里
[15:17] Vision’s a little blurry too. 视线也有点模糊
[15:20] Ugh, talk about bad timing. 真是时机不对
[15:23] Wedding’s supposed to be in two days. 两天后就举行婚礼了
[15:27] Maybe I just push it. 或许我该推迟
[15:29] What’s a couple months? 推迟几个月怎么样
[15:31] Push the wedding? 推迟婚礼吗
[15:31] Yeah, summer’s better for weddings anyway, right? 反正夏天更适合举行婚礼 对吧
[15:35] Why rush into things? 急什么呢
[15:39] Mouch, I don’t see a damn thing wrong with your eye. 穆奇 我觉得你眼睛一点事都没有
[15:46] Yeah. 好吧
[15:48] I’ll just put some ice on it. 我就拿冰敷一敷吧
[15:52] Should heal up fine. 应该很快就好了
[16:01] Hey. Listen to this. 你听我说
[16:03] That Wine Bar was renovated by Gallo Construction, 那个酒吧是加洛建筑公司翻新的
[16:06] who happens to be bidding on a big city contract 这家公司刚好在竞标一个市里的大项目
[16:09] which happens to be one of the first measures I’m voting on. 而这刚好是我要投票的第一个项目
[16:12] Small world, Chicago. 芝加哥真小
[16:14] What I’m saying is, 我是说
[16:15] I can stop them from landing that contract. 我可以阻止他们拿下合同
[16:19] With your one vote? 以你的一票吗
[16:20] Yeah. 是
[16:22] Plus, I’ll stand up at the meeting 我还会在会议上站出来
[16:23] and say something persuasive, inspirational. 说些鼓舞人心有说服力的话
[16:27] Go get ’em, tiger. 拿下他们 新议员
[16:28] Yeah, oh, ye of little faith. 你对我有点信心好吗
[16:30] It’s not you. Just… 不是对你没信心 只是
[16:33] Never seems to shake out for the little guy, 我觉得你还不会那一套
[16:36] the politics game. 政治的那一套
[16:38] But hey, if you can take this company down on your own, 但是如果你能一个人扳倒那家公司
[16:40] by all means, go for it. 那就尽管去扳倒它
[16:43] I plan to. 我是打算去
[16:45] It shouldn’t have happened. 不该发生那种火灾的
[16:49] Are you ready? 你准备好了吗
[16:51] Yeah, let’s get out of here. 好了 我们走吧
[16:53] Hey, that cop ever catch up with you guys 那个警察找你们说关于那个
[16:55] about the gunshot victim? 枪伤患者的事了吗
[16:56] He said he needed to get a statement. 他说需要找你们录口供
[16:58] I think he left a number somewhere. 他好像留下电话了
[17:01] We need to talk to Boden. 我们需要跟博登说
[17:03] Yeah, as soon as we get back. 嗯 等我们回去就说
[17:04] – I’ll handle this. – Okay. -这个交给我 -好
[17:42] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[17:47] Jimmy, he knows. 吉米 他知道了
[17:48] He knows we went to the cops. 他知道我们报警了
[17:56] Hey Dawson? 道森
[17:57] Have you heard from Antonio today? 今天你联系过安东尼奥吗
[17:59] Uh, no. 没有
[18:00] No, why, what’s up? 没有 怎么了
[18:02] We left word for him but that was hours ago. 我们给他留言了 但已经过去好几个小时了
[18:04] If you have any way of getting a hold of him, 如果你能联系到他
[18:06] I could really use his help. 我真的感激不尽
[18:08] I messed up. 我搞砸了
[18:11] Brett, what’s going on? 布莱特 怎么了
[18:13] Chief, I know I should have said something to you sooner. 队长 我知道我该早点跟你说
[18:16] Sooner? 早点
[18:18] You should have called me from the scene. 在现场你就应该给我打电话
[18:20] I would have met you at Med. 我应该去医院接你的
[18:22] Not left your side until I was sure that you were safe. 不确认你安全 绝不离开你
[18:25] Damn it, Brett. 该死 布莱特
[18:27] My job is to take care of my people. 我的工作就是照顾好我的人
[18:29] How can I do that if they’re not being up front with me? 如果不跟我实话实话 那我怎么照顾
[18:43] It’s gonna be okay, Brett. 不会有事的 布莱特
[18:46] We are gonna figure this out. 我们会想到办法的
[18:52] Oh, Antonio. 安东尼奥
[18:54] The cop at the hospital. 去医院的那个警察
[18:55] I’ve–I’ve just never seen him before 我从没见过他
[18:56] and I wanted to talk to someone I trust. 我想找个信任的人说
[18:58] I told her to go to you first. 是我让她先去找你的
[18:59] That’s–it’s on me. 这个怪我
[19:02] Yeah, and it would have helped to have a jump on this guy, 如果我们先他一步应该不会这样
[19:05] but Gabby caught me up. 但加比找到我了
[19:07] So, let’s get moving now. 所以我们就开始吧
[19:08] Okay. 好
[19:10] We IDed your GSW victim. 我们确认了那个枪伤人员的身份
[19:11] He’s a member of a crew out of Detroit. 他是底特律一个团伙的成员
[19:13] They came here to pull a job, 他们来干不法勾当
[19:14] it went sideways somehow, 结果事情没成
[19:16] and now one of them’s on a warpath. 然后他们有成员就宣战了
[19:18] There’s three crew members dead already. 今天那个团伙已经死了三个成员了
[19:21] You recognize any of these guys? 你看看有没有那个人
[19:32] That’s him. 是他
[19:36] He’s the shooter? 他是枪手吗
[19:37] The one who threatened you? You sure? 是他威胁了你 你确定吗
[19:41] His name’s Dale Kjorven. 他叫戴尔· 科耶文
[19:43] We need to make sure he never gets that close to you again. 我们需要确保他再也不能接近你
[19:55] Yes. Can I help? 你好 有什么事吗
[19:58] Alderman Casey? 凯西议员
[20:00] Hey. John Gallo. 你好 我是约翰·加洛
[20:02] Gallo Construction. 加洛建筑公司的
[20:04] I just wanted to come by and introduce myself. 我就来自我介绍一下
[20:06] Heard you been asking around. 我听说你在打听我们
[20:07] Thought I may as well meet the man himself. 所以我就亲自来见见你
[20:10] Yeah, well, I was just calling around, 我就是打听打听
[20:13] find out if cheap styrene insulation 问问你们是不是一直用
[20:16] is the way you always do business 廉价苯乙烯绝缘材料
[20:18] or just at a place where my friend nearly lost an arm? 还是只在差点害我朋友丢了胳膊的建筑里用了
[20:21] Yeah, okay. Slow down. 好 慢着
[20:23] Okay, I was as angry as you are to find out what happened. 我知道这件事后跟你一样生气
[20:26] No way I would approve work like that. 我绝不会同意那种事
[20:28] I mean, you get it. 你也懂的
[20:29] You were in business for a while there yourself, weren’t you? 你自己做了好一阵建筑 对吧
[20:32] – Still am. – Yeah, well, you understand. -我还在做 -那你肯定明白
[20:34] Sub-contractor substitutes crap material, 分包商用不好的材料以次充优
[20:37] cheats you out of a couple bucks. 骗你几个钱
[20:39] And this sub-contractor, 那这次音乐厅建设
[20:40] you plan to use them for the concert hall? 你还准备用这个分包商吗
[20:42] Matt, if you knew me, you’d know. 马特 你要是了解我就会知道
[20:45] I do good work. 我建筑做得很好
[20:47] Except for this one time. 除了这次
[20:50] You play golf? 你玩高尔夫吗
[20:51] Not much. 不怎么玩
[20:52] All right, you and me, 18 holes down at Ridgemoor. 这样吧 你和我 理基摩见 打满18洞
[20:54] I don’t think that’s– 我可不觉得
[20:55] Friday afternoon. I’ll set it up. 周五下午 我会安排好的
[20:58] I’m not taking no for an answer. 我可不接受拒绝
[21:08] Kidd and I are gonna stay with Brett tonight. 基德和我今晚要陪布莱特
[21:10] Antonio says she’ll have ’round the clock protection, 安东尼奥说会24小时保护她
[21:12] but still. 但是以防万一
[21:13] Glad you’ll be there. 幸好有你在
[21:19] 45 aldermen voted for Gallo’s last contract. 有45个议员投票赞成加洛上次的合同
[21:24] Isn’t that all of them? 那不就是全都赞成
[21:25] All but five. 有五个人没有赞成
[21:26] And he’s–he’s pretty tied up with a lot of them. 他和其中一大部分议员都关系密切
[21:28] Donations, fundraisers, stuff like that. 捐赠 筹措资金 这些事情
[21:32] He’s got the whole city council in his pocket. 他把整个市议会都攥在掌心了
[21:36] Yeah, it sounds like it. 似乎的确如此
[21:42] Winning this vote, it’s a long shot, Matt. 赢得这次投票可能性极低 马特
[21:46] Yeah, but guys like Gallo? 是啊 但是像加洛那种人
[21:50] They’ll just keep getting away with things like this 他们会一直逍遥法外
[21:52] until someone stands up to them. 除非有人站出来直面他们
[21:55] You gonna take him on? 你决定对付他了吗
[21:56] Hell yeah. 那当然
[21:59] Okay. 好的
[22:02] Then I’m placing my bet on the long shot. 那我就赌虽然机会很小你也会成功
[22:14] Hey, I’m giving you a ride. 我载你一程
[22:16] Oh, um, that’s okay. 没关系的
[22:17] CPD’s got guys watching me 24/7. So… 芝加哥警署派了人全天候保护我 所以
[22:21] That’s great, but I’m still giving you a ride. 不错啊 但我还是要载你一程
[22:23] Really? 真的吗
[22:25] Yeah, come on. 是的 来吧
[22:46] You get why “Phantasm” isn’t the first thing 你现在知道她为什么无心思考
[22:48] on her mind right now, right? 《幻影》了 对吧
[22:48] Dude, “Phantasm” was never gonna happen. 老兄 《幻影》根本不可能成行
[22:52] If it wasn’t for some guy trying to kill her, 就算不是有人想要杀她
[22:54] it would have been something else. 也会是别的事情
[22:58] I stated my intentions, shaved my moustache. 我表现出了我的意图 刮掉了胡子
[23:02] Truth is, 事实是
[23:04] just ain’t happening. 不行就是不行
[23:09] Tell you what. 这样吧
[23:10] How about we go get a Blu-ray of “Phantasm,” 我们去买个蓝光的《幻影》
[23:13] 12-pack of beer, 12罐啤酒
[23:14] head on home and do some morning drinking, huh? 回到家 然后喝点晨间啤酒
[23:24] Fellas. 伙计们
[23:26] What’s going on? 怎么了
[23:27] – Hawks up by two. – Great. Glad to hear it. -老鹰队领先两分 -太好了
[23:29] So listen, the wedding’s off. 听着 婚礼取消了
[23:33] Mouch, what the hell? 穆奇 搞什么
[23:36] You lose your mind? 你疯了吗
[23:37] Came to his senses is all. 他是终于清醒过来了
[23:39] No, no, no, no, no. 不不不
[23:40] People are flying in from as far away as Sheboygan. 好多人大老远的从希博伊根飞过来
[23:43] I got myself four cases of bubbly for the bar. 我还在酒吧里进了四箱香槟
[23:46] Guys, here’s the thing. 是这样的
[23:49] Trudy and I have ballroom dancing on Tuesdays. 特鲁迪和我周二有舞会
[23:53] Then there’s wine tasting classes on Wednesdays. 周三有红酒品鉴课
[23:56] Pottery nights, improv workshops on the weekends. 周末又有陶艺之夜和即兴表演研讨会
[23:59] Finally it hit me. 我终于领悟到
[24:01] I can’t keep this up the rest of my life. 我不能一辈子都这样过
[24:03] – You don’t have to. Bail. – Zip it. -你不用这样啊 就分呗 -闭嘴
[24:05] I just started thinking, what’s gonna happen 我开始想 一旦特鲁迪认识到
[24:08] when Trudy realizes who she married 她嫁的不是那个她一直以来看到的
[24:10] was not the sophisticated, cultured Randall 那个成熟稳重的兰德尔
[24:13] she’s been seeing this whole time, 而是那个平凡的老头子穆奇
[24:15] but just regular old Mouch 他只喜欢边吃披萨
[24:17] who likes to watch “Junkyard Wars” And order pizza? 边看《垃圾挑战赛》 会发生什么呢
[24:22] All right. You know, Cindy used to drag me 你知道吗 我和辛迪原来约会的时候
[24:24] halfway across Chicago when we were dating. 她带着我跑遍了半个芝加哥
[24:27] I mean, you know, art galleries, 你知道的 就是什么艺术画廊啦
[24:29] you know, hole-in-the-wall jazz bars. 墙上有洞的爵士酒吧啦
[24:32] Awful, awful stuff, all right? 就是那些乱七八糟的东西
[24:34] Then we get married, and all of a sudden, 然后我们结婚了 突然之间
[24:36] she’s, like, perfectly happy to stay at home, 她就变得特别乐于待在家里
[24:39] watch TV, eat stuff on the couch. 看电视 在沙发上吃东西
[24:44] That’s your pep talk? 你就这样鼓励他吗
[24:45] So, I ask her, you know, “What gives?” 我就问她 怎么了
[24:49] And she looks at me and she says, 她就看着我 说道
[24:51] “Babe, why do you think they call it dating?” 亲爱的 你觉得他们为什么把约会叫约会
[24:55] Mouch, I swear to you, six days from now, 穆奇 我发誓 六天之后
[24:58] you’re gonna be wearing sweats, watching The History Channel, 你就会穿着汗衫 看历史频道
[25:01] you know, and eating rocky road. 吃巧克力蛋糕了
[25:04] You promise? 你保证吗
[25:05] 22 years of experience. 我22年来的经验呢
[25:08] That sounds good to you, Mouch? 听起来不错吧 穆奇
[25:10] Rocky road? 巧克力蛋糕
[25:13] Would you prefer ballroom dancing? 你会更想参加舞会吗
[25:19] Right. 好吧
[25:33] Brett, you want another beer? 布莱特 你要再来杯啤酒吗
[25:34] No, I’m good, thanks. 不用了 谢谢
[25:36] What about you, Mrs. Casey? 你呢 凯西太太
[25:38] Ugh, I hope nobody at headquarters saw that caption. 希望总部没人看到那个标题
[25:42] They’d kick us off Truck for being a couple. 他们会因为我们在一起把我们赶下云梯车的
[25:44] That why you two haven’t tied the knot? 你们就是因为这个不结婚的吗
[25:47] Yeah. 是啊
[25:48] But the truth is, 事实是
[25:51] I like things the way they are. 现在这样我就觉得很好
[25:53] I’m happier than I’ve been in a long time. 我现在比以前很长一段时间以来都开心
[25:56] – That’s great. – See? -真好 -看吧
[25:58] Being single’s the only way to live. 单身才是唯一的活路
[26:00] Uh, that’s not exactly what I said. 我可没这样说
[26:04] But it’s exactly what you meant. 但你就是这个意思
[26:05] – No, it isn’t. – All right, fine. -才不是呢 -好吧好吧
[26:07] You know what, how about 不如这样吧
[26:08] we call up a couple guys, 我们叫几个人来
[26:11] put together a nice little game of Spin the Bottle? 一起玩玩转瓶游戏
[26:13] Spin the Bottle. You regress in the winter? 转瓶游戏 你倒退回冬天了吗
[26:17] You know, I don’t know what that means. 我不知道你这话什么意思
[26:19] If you’re gonna play anything, 就算你要玩游戏
[26:20] you should be playing Seven Minutes of Heaven, 你也应该玩天堂七分钟啊
[26:21] not Spin the Bottle. 而不是转瓶游戏
[26:22] Spin the Bottle’s dumb now. 转瓶游戏早就过时了
[26:23] First of all, let’s go back. Regress? 首先 先不提这个 退化是什么鬼
[26:25] No, you remember that time? 你不记得那次了吗
[26:27] You remember the last time we played Spin the Bottle? 你还记得我们上次玩转瓶游戏吗
[26:30] Hello? 你好
[26:31] The cops can’t watch you forever, Sylvie Brett. 警察不可能永远看着你 希尔薇·布莱特
[26:34] Come all out and be like, “Hey, I’m ready.” 你站起来大喊 我准备好了
[26:37] Hey, who is it? 是谁
[26:47] Will you let me know if the situation changes? 情况有变你能通知我吗
[26:49] Yeah. Thank you. 好 谢谢
[26:54] They tracked the call to an unregistered cell phone, 那通电话追踪到了一部没有注册的手机上
[26:57] but then it went dark. 但之后就断了线索
[26:59] So far they have no other leads on this Kjorven guy. 目前他们还没其他关于这个科耶文的线索
[27:03] I’m going to need you to do a shift with Jimmy. 我需要你去跟吉米上一轮班
[27:07] – Got it. – Cool. -没问题 -好
[27:09] No, no, not cool. 不不 不好
[27:10] Chief, I appreciate your concern, 队长 谢谢你的关心
[27:12] but I don’t want to let this guy stop me from doing my job. 但我不想让那个人妨碍我正常工作
[27:14] It is not your decision. 这不是你能决定的
[27:15] I can’t have you out on calls 要是威胁不解除
[27:16] until this threat is neutralized. 我不能让你出警
[27:18] – Chief- – Please, do not argue with me. -队长 -你不要跟我争了
[27:24] Thank you. That’s all. 谢谢 先这样
[27:33] Chief, is this about me not coming to you first– 队长 如果是因为我没先来找你说…
[27:35] I am not punishing you, Brett. 我不是在惩罚你 布莱特
[27:40] I’m taking care of you. 我是在照顾你
[27:54] Uh, about Mouch’s wedding. 关于穆奇的婚礼
[27:55] It occurred to me that you’re probably bringing Grant. 我想到你可能会带格兰特一起参加
[27:57] Your business, but last time I saw him, 这是你的事 但上次我见到他
[27:59] he was coming at me with a banjo, 他想拿班卓琴打我
[28:01] so I think it might be best 所以我想我还是
[28:02] if I changed tables. 换个桌子为好
[28:05] Yeah, well um, actually, it was a mandolin, 那个其实是曼陀林
[28:09] but no, not bringing Grant. 不过我不会带格兰特参加
[28:12] Finally made a clean break. 我们终于一刀两断了
[28:14] Oh, good. 那就好
[28:16] To know. 知道了
[28:18] Yeah. 好
[28:18] So uh, we should be good. 所以我们在一桌应该没事
[28:22] I mean, unless any of your exes are gonna be at the table. 除非你前任要一起参加婚礼
[28:25] Is that a problem for you? 你有问题吗
[28:27] Well, no, not a problem for me. 不 我没问题
[28:28] More of a problem for you, really, see, 其实是你的问题
[28:30] because I’m gonna be looking good, 因为我会打扮得漂漂亮亮的
[28:33] and the last thing that I need 而我最不想看到的
[28:34] is some jealous hussy reading into things wrong, 就是有人嫉妒吃错会错意
[28:38] causing a scene. 闹得不愉快
[28:41] Guess I’d better take a closer look at the guest list. 那我得好好看看宾客名单了
[28:45] Guess you better. 那是
[28:50] Fine, but we shouldn’t reward him for it with a city contract. 好 但我们不该拿市里的合同奖励他
[28:54] Sure, and I realize he has a lot of support on the council, 当然 我知道议会里有很多人支持他
[28:56] but if enough of us are willing to stand up to him, we– 但如果有足够多的人愿意站出来 我们…
[29:00] Yes, just give it some thought, Gene. 是 你再考虑一下 基恩
[29:02] That’s all I’m asking. 我只有这一个要求
[29:05] Thank you. 谢谢
[29:08] So glad you talked me into this. 你们真是劝我摊上了好事啊
[29:11] You’re doing great. 你做得很好
[29:15] Good morning. This is Matt Casey. 早上好 我是马特·凯西
[29:15] I’m looking for an Alderman Dooley. 我找杜丽议员
[29:19] So when the alarm comes in, you just tap right there 要是有报警 你按一下这里
[29:21] and that lets the alarm office know 让接警办公室那边知道
[29:22] that the company is responding. It’s pretty straightforward. 然后就会有人出警 很简单
[29:25] And pretty boring, so try not to fall asleep. 也很无聊 所以不要睡着了
[29:28] Well, I don’t think I’ll ever sleep again, 我觉得我以后应该都睡不着了
[29:30] so it shouldn’t be a problem. 所以这不是问题
[29:35] Sooner or later, this guy’s gonna come up for air, 迟早那个家伙会出现
[29:38] and the cops’ll be there. 警察会抓到他的
[29:40] Yeah. Thanks for having my back. 对 谢谢你们帮我
[29:43] The whole house does. 我们全队的人都挺你
[29:51] Well… Ambulance 61. 61号救护车
[29:52] – Person in distress. – Okay, I got this. -有人遇险 -好 我来
[29:53] – 4420 South Western Boulevard. – There you go. -西林荫大道南4420号 -对了
[29:54] Well played. 做得好
[30:29] Gunshot wound to the abdomen. 伤者腹部中枪
[30:30] Give me some pads. 给我纱布块
[30:33] How’d it go down? 什么情况
[30:34] Suspect matched an investigative alert 疑犯与一个调查警报中的描述相符
[30:36] so the officers pulled him over. 所以警官让他停车了
[30:37] He drew a weapon, started shooting. 他拿出武器开始射击
[30:39] They returned fire and– 他们回击 然后…
[30:40] Hey, slow your breathing, okay? 慢慢呼吸 知道吗
[30:42] Easy breaths. 慢点呼吸
[30:50] Dawson, that’s him. 道森 就是他
[30:54] What? What’s him? 什么 什么他
[30:56] It’s Brett’s ID. 这是布莱特的证件
[31:02] Didn’t work, did it? 看来你没有得逞啊是吧
[31:05] I’ll take that. Evidence. 那个给我 这是证据
[31:09] It sounds clear. 听上去没问题
[31:11] I don’t know why he’s not breathing. 不知道为什么他无法呼吸
[31:16] No blood pressure. 没有血压
[31:18] There’s got to be blockage. 肯定出现阻塞了
[31:19] Maybe it’s an embolism. Let’s intubate. 可能是栓塞 我们插管
[31:31] He’s asystole. Push an epi. 他心搏停止了 注射肾上腺素
[31:39] Dawson? 道森
[31:42] Another gunshot wound? 另一处枪伤
[31:43] Yeah. 对
[31:48] It’s crepitus. 是捻发音
[31:50] Skull’s fractured. 他颅骨骨折了
[31:58] No pulse. 没有脉搏
[32:03] Call Chicago Med. 通知芝加哥医院
[32:05] Request a termination in the field. 请求宣布患者于现场死亡
[32:08] There’s nothing more we can do. 我们无能为力了
[32:31] You ready? 准备好了吗
[32:33] Mm-hmm. 嗯
[32:47] That’s him. 是他
[32:54] Hell of a thing. 没想到啊
[32:57] Yes, it is. 确实
[33:09] It’s over. 结束了
[33:12] Was he responsive when you got here? 你们赶到时他还活着吗
[33:15] Yeah, but not for long. 活着 但没过多久就死了
[33:17] He had a head wound that we didn’t see at first. 他头上也有伤 我们开始没有发现
[33:19] There was nothing we could do. 我们无能为力
[33:23] It felt wrong giving it our all for a guy like that. 为那种人拼尽全力感觉不值
[33:28] Yeah, I don’t know if I would have. 是啊 换做我我不知道会不会施救
[33:39] – Oh, hey, excuse me a sec. – Sure. -失陪一下 -好的
[33:41] Thanks. Alderman Casey. 谢谢 凯西议员
[33:45] Good effort in there. 刚才你尽力了
[33:46] I appreciate a big swing. 有惊无险 谢谢了
[33:49] Yeah. Sure. 不客气
[33:51] Listen, I meant what I said. 我说的是认真的
[33:53] You ought to come to the club sometime. 你有时间应该来俱乐部玩玩
[33:55] You never know. Maybe I can actually help. 指不定什么什么我能帮上忙呢
[33:59] And why would I want your help? 我为什么需要你的帮助
[34:02] I just told the whole council 我刚告诉所有议员
[34:03] I think you’re a crook and a liar. 我认为你是个骗子
[34:06] A term is a long time, Matt. 一届任期很长的 马特
[34:10] We ought to find a way to work together. 我们应该想办法合作
[34:14] Great try out there tonight. 今晚你表现很棒
[34:26] You look great. 你好美
[34:28] Thank you. How did it go? 谢谢 事情如何
[34:31] My first vote, my first loss. 我第一次投票 第一次失败
[34:34] Pretty resounding defeat. 惨败
[34:36] I’m sorry, baby. 很遗憾 亲爱的
[34:39] That–that–little heavy on the pours there, pal. 倒的有点多了 伙计
[34:44] Hey, there he is. The man of the hour. 终于来了 今晚的主角
[34:48] I’m glad you showed. 很高兴你来了
[34:49] Oh, are you kidding? 你开玩笑吗
[34:50] Thanks again for getting my head straight. 再次谢谢你让我想明白了
[34:56] Thank you. 谢谢
[34:58] To my best man 敬我的伴郎
[35:00] and the best day of my life. 还有我人生中最美好的一天
[35:10] I ca–I can’t do this. 我…我做不到
[35:11] Trudy, yes you can. Take a deep breath. 特鲁迪 你可以的 深呼吸
[35:14] One of our first dates was in a hot air balloon. 我们最开始有一次约会是在一个热气球里
[35:17] Randall loved it. 兰德尔特别喜欢
[35:19] Said it was everything he’d been missing in his life. 说他想了一辈子那个
[35:22] I almost threw up in that thing. 可我在里面差点吐了
[35:24] Twice. 两次
[35:25] Ever since then it has been non-stop. 此后就根本没停过
[35:28] Cooking classes, wine tasting, 烹饪课 品酒课
[35:31] macramé, square dancing classes. 装饰课 交谊舞课
[35:33] I’m exhausted. 我太累了
[35:35] Trudy. 特鲁迪
[35:36] Tru–Trudy. 特鲁迪
[35:37] Hey. Get it together, okay? 振作起来好吗
[35:41] When Mouch said it was everything 穆奇说的
[35:42] he’d been missing in his life, 想了一辈子
[35:42] he didn’t mean the hot air balloon. 不是指热气球
[35:45] He meant you. 而是指你
[35:48] Do you really think so? 你真这么认为吗
[35:50] I do. 真的
[35:53] Look, I’ve known Mouch a really long time, 我认识穆奇很久了
[35:55] and I have never seen him happier. 我从未见过他如此开心
[36:01] I do–I love him. 我…我爱他
[36:03] Okay, I’m doing this. 好吧 我去
[36:06] I am pulling this off, right? 我可以的 对吧
[36:08] – Absolutely. – Gorgeous. -当然 -你很美
[36:10] I can’t stand these things. 我受不了这玩意儿了
[36:11] They make me sweat. 它们让我出汗
[36:13] Who invented these things? 谁发明的这玩意儿
[36:14] You can wear them. 你塞进你内衣里吧
[36:16] Okay, give me the bouquet. 好 把捧花给我
[36:17] I don’t know why I’m even talking to you two anyway. 我都不知道为什么跟你们俩说这个
[36:19] You can’t even lock down a man. 你们连一个男人都搞不定
[37:05] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[37:07] You don’t happen to have Tovaritch Vodka, do you? 你们这里不会碰巧有友谊伏特加吧
[37:10] No. Sorry. 没有 抱歉
[37:12] How do you know about Tovaritch? 你怎么知道友谊伏特加的
[37:15] I got a taste for it when I lived in Russia. 我住在俄罗斯期间爱上了它
[37:18] What were you doing there? 你去那里做什么
[37:19] I got my masters in Russian Literature 我的俄罗斯文学硕士学位
[37:22] at the State University in St. Petersburg. 是在圣彼得堡大学拿到的
[37:25] You’re kidding. 开玩笑吧
[37:27] My family’s from Chernyshevskaya Prospekt. 我们家就住在圣彼得堡的一条街上
[37:29] My grandmother’s from the Petrograd side. 我祖母也是那边的
[37:37] You lied. 你说谎
[37:38] Yeah, well, it’s my personal stock. 这是我的私人珍藏
[37:41] For Russians only. 只给俄罗斯人喝
[37:54] I like your moustache. 我喜欢你的小胡子
[38:11] – I don’t either. – It makes no sense. -我也不 -说不通啊
[38:12] Okay, look, we’re going to find out 好 我们总有一天
[38:13] the real story sometime. 会知道真正的故事
[38:15] Yeah, you might as well be the one to spill the beans. 对 你可能会说漏嘴的
[38:19] Fine, I’ll let you do the honors. 好 就让你来说
[38:21] Okay, all right, I would be happy 好吧 我很高兴
[38:24] to be the one to tell the tale. 来告诉大家那个故事
[38:25] Okay. So, late one night, 是这么回事 那晚很晚
[38:29] I’m coming back from a tactical training course at the academy. 我在学院接受完战术训练课程回来后
[38:33] The moon was bright as hell that night, I remember. 发现房间里超级亮
[38:36] I unlock my door 我锁上门
[38:38] and I hear this sound coming from the roof. 然后听到屋顶有声音
[38:43] So I look up, 所以我一抬头
[38:44] and then suddenly, 然后突然
[38:47] there’s Severide 发现西弗莱德
[38:48] rappelling down from my skylight 用绳索从我的天窗下来
[38:52] singing Sinatra’s “This Love of Mine” 唱着辛纳特拉[歌手]的《我的爱》
[38:55] with a rose in his mouth. 嘴里还叼着一支玫瑰
[38:57] He’d been mooning over me for weeks. 他迷恋了我好几周了
[39:01] Poor guy was so blinded by love 他被爱情蒙蔽了双眼
[39:02] he didn’t know what he was doing. 都不知道自己在做什么了
[39:04] SWAT team let him go after a few hours. 几小时后特警队的人放他走了
[39:06] No harm done. 一切平安无事
[39:08] You did it. Put a rose in your mouth. 真的啊 你嘴里叼了一支玫瑰
[39:13] Okay, seriously. 说真的
[39:14] There was a key under the mat. 垫子底下有把钥匙
[39:17] I talked Grant out of calling the cops, 我说服了格兰特不报警
[39:19] Kelly went home, 凯利回家了
[39:20] and next day he comes to me and he says, 第二天他找我说
[39:23] “Thanks, I owe you a big favor.” 谢谢 我欠你一个大人情
[39:28] Still do, I guess. 现在还欠着
[39:30] Still do. 没错
[39:32] * Oh my heart * *亲爱的*
[39:37] * You are my soul * *你是我的灵魂*
[39:41] * And I feel empty inside * *我感觉内心空虚*
[39:45] * When you are not home * *在你不在家的时候*
[39:47] You said it was crazy 《芝加哥太阳报》
[39:49] the “Sun-Times” thought we were married, but… 以为我们结婚了 你说他们疯了 但是
[39:53] Maybe it’s even crazier we’re not. 我们没结婚才更疯了
[39:57] We have a good reason. 我们是有原因的
[39:59] We did when you were just starting out, 你刚开始的时候我们不结婚是有原因
[40:00] but you’re not a candidate anymore. 但现在你不是后备队员了
[40:04] I bet Chief would put you on Engine at 51. 队长会把你调去51大队的水罐车队
[40:08] We’d still be at the same house. 但我们还在一个队里
[40:11] Matt. 马特
[40:17] I’m–I’m really happy the way things are. 目前这个状态我很开心
[40:22] We get to be together at work and home. 我们上班和回家都能在一起
[40:24] I’ve got a job that I love and so do you. 我有自己爱的工作 你也是
[40:30] You don’t want more? 你不想更进一步吗
[40:35] Baby, you just became Alderman. 亲爱的 你刚当选议员
[40:36] You got a lot on your plate. 你现在事情太多
[40:39] Let’s–let’s give it a little time 我们再缓一缓
[40:43] and then let the dust settle. 等一切尘埃落定
[40:49] That sound okay? 可以吗
[40:53] Yeah, of course. 当然可以
[40:57] Oh, uh, you know what we forgot? Hi. 对了 差点忘记了 你好
[41:01] Thank you. 谢谢
[41:03] Champagne. 香槟
[41:04] We never properly celebrated your victory. 你成功当选后我们还没好好庆祝过
[41:08] I didn’t get a chance to 典礼前我都没有
[41:10] congratulate Mouch and Trudy before the ceremony. 找到机会祝贺穆奇和特鲁迪
[41:12] Let me just do that. 我先去祝贺他们
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第4季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第4季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme