时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Guys, meet the newest member of Truck 81, | 伙计们 来见见81号云梯队的新成员 |
[00:03] | Stella Kidd. | 史黛拉·基德 |
[00:04] | I just split with my hubby | 我刚和我老公分手了 |
[00:04] | and I’m really enjoying the solo life. | 我现在超享受单身贵族的生活 |
[00:07] | Hi. I’m Casey. | 我是凯西 |
[00:08] | A little free advice. | 送你一点建议 |
[00:09] | You’re in Chicago politics now. | 你已经踏进了芝加哥政坛 |
[00:11] | There’s no shallow end. | 这里面水可不浅 |
[00:13] | It’s not what I signed up for. | 我可没想到会碰到这种事 |
[00:14] | You run a clean clean campaign, you get creamed. | 要想清清白白地参与选举 就被人抹黑 |
[00:16] | Run a dirty one, well, you lose your soul. | 要是耍阴的 就失去了灵魂 |
[00:19] | Even more reason why the city needs you. | 更重要的是这个城市需要你 |
[00:21] | – Mr. Becks. – Mr. Casey. | -贝克斯先生 -凯西先生 |
[00:23] | Are you here to concede? | 你是来认输的吗 |
[00:24] | Actually, I wanted to see your face | 说实话 我是想看看 |
[00:26] | the first time you realized you were gonna lose to me. | 你第一次知道会输给我是什么表情 |
[00:31] | Squad 3, Ambulance 61: | 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[00:34] | carbon monoxide investigation, 5708 Forsten Avenue. | 一氧化碳调查 富斯顿大街5708号 |
[00:44] | What do we got, Lieutenant? | 什么情况 副队 |
[00:46] | Carbon monoxide alarm. | 一氧化碳警报 |
[00:48] | Security company called the owners | 安保公司打电话给业主 |
[00:49] | to make sure they were okay. | 确保他们的安全 |
[00:51] | Couldn’t get an answer. | 但是没人接 |
[01:34] | Fire department! | 消防局 |
[01:35] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[01:37] | Get us in there. | 进去 |
[01:42] | Strike. | 敲 |
[01:58] | What are we dealing with? | 什么情况 |
[02:02] | 1700 ppm. | 百分之1700 |
[02:03] | Okay, everybody, masks on. | 大家戴上防毒面具 |
[02:05] | Truck, get in there. | 云梯队进去 |
[02:07] | Otis, get the windows open. | 奥蒂斯 把窗户打开 |
[02:09] | Air this place out. | 给屋子通风 |
[02:10] | Herrmann, Kidd, first floor. | 赫尔曼 基德 一楼 |
[02:11] | Dawson, upstairs with me. | 道森和我上楼 |
[02:13] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[02:17] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防局 大声呼救 |
[02:24] | Fire department! | 消防局 |
[02:26] | Anyone here? | 有人吗 |
[02:30] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防局 大声呼救 |
[02:32] | Otis, vent that. | 奥蒂斯 去打开 |
[02:39] | All clear downstairs. | 楼下安全 |
[02:41] | House is clear, Chief. | 屋子里没人 队长 |
[02:42] | Copy. | 明白 |
[02:44] | Severide, you find the leak? | 西弗莱德 找到泄漏点了吗 |
[02:47] | Not yet, Chief. | 还没有 队长 |
[03:03] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[03:04] | It’s a multi-purpose chimney down in the basement. | 地下室有一个多功能烟囱 |
[03:07] | Furnace is connected to the flue right here. | 火炉从这里连接到烟道 |
[03:09] | If this thing’s all jammed up, | 如果这东西堵住了 |
[03:10] | the carbon monoxide will just come back down. | 一氧化碳就会出来 |
[03:22] | All right, everything’s all intact in here. | 好的 所有东西都是完好的 |
[03:27] | Yeah, the blockage is probably higher up. | 堵塞处可能在更高的地方 |
[03:29] | – We’ll get it from outside. – Yeah. | -我们从外面处理 -好 |
[03:31] | Hey, Casey, we’re gonna need the aerial. | 凯西 我们需要云梯 |
[03:33] | Chief, we’re coming out. | 队长 我们马上出去 |
[03:38] | I bet it’s another pigeon. | 我猜肯定又是鸽子 |
[04:00] | Talk to me, Severide. | 说话 西弗莱德 |
[04:03] | We’re gonna need to call this one in. | 这情况得上报 |
[04:13] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[04:23] | You guys ever see something like this? | 你们见过这种事吗 |
[04:25] | Not personally, but one time 48, | 自己没有 但有一次 |
[04:28] | they–they found a dead body, years ago. | 是几年前 他们发现了一具尸体 |
[04:31] | Turned out to be a burglar, or…an attempted burglar. | 结果是一个小偷 或者说 企图偷东西的人 |
[04:35] | What do you think happened there? | 你觉得这次是怎么回事 |
[04:37] | You’ll sleep better if you don’t know. | 不知道更好 睡得香 |
[05:05] | Oh, good Lord. | 老天爷 |
[05:06] | It’s a child. | 是个孩子 |
[05:08] | The wrapping’s undone at the bottom. | 被包着放在底下 |
[05:10] | Looks like a beach towel. | 像沙滩毛巾 |
[05:15] | – You see that there? – Yeah. | -你看到了吗 -看到了 |
[05:16] | – Where the wall’s cleaner? – Uh-huh. | -墙上干净的地方 -对 |
[05:18] | It looks the kid was stuck there for a while. | 看来这孩子在那里卡住了一段时间 |
[05:20] | Body decomposed, shifted, fell down the flue. | 尸体腐烂 移动才掉到烟道上 |
[05:24] | Looks like the towel’s holding the body together. | 似乎毛巾把尸体都裹在一起了 |
[05:27] | Won’t much longer. | 也裹不了多久了 |
[05:47] | Lieutenant. Stop right there, please. | 副队 快停下 |
[05:50] | Detective Bianca Holloway, Area South Homicide. | 比安卡·霍洛威警探 南区重案组 |
[05:53] | Who authorized the extraction? | 谁批准你把尸骨取出来的 |
[05:54] | Your forensics guy back there already took a bunch of photos. | 你们取证的人已经拍了很多照片了 |
[05:57] | I assure you, Detective, | 我保证 警探 |
[05:58] | Lieutenant Severide would not break protocol | 除非必要情况 |
[05:59] | unless he thought it was absolutely necessary. | 西弗莱德副队是不会违规的 |
[06:02] | Body was falling apart. | 尸体分解了 |
[06:03] | You just compromised my crime scene. | 你破坏了犯罪现场 |
[06:06] | Help the lieutenant bag the victim in one piece | 帮副队将被害者收好 |
[06:08] | then finish securing the scene. | 然后保护现场 |
[06:09] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[06:10] | I’m gonna need a statement from you. | 我需要你写份情况说明 |
[06:13] | – Lieutenant. – I got it. | -副队 -我来 |
[06:15] | Excuse me. | 让一下 |
[06:31] | All right. | 好 |
[06:32] | Everyone, listen up! | 大家听着 |
[06:34] | After we eat, I want everyone to make sure | 我们吃完饭后 我要大家都确保 |
[06:36] | your bottle is topped off at 4,500 psi. | 把自己的瓶加到满压 |
[06:39] | If not, change it out. | 如果不是 就换掉 |
[06:41] | Run the saws, top them off with fuel. | 打开电锯 加满燃料 |
[06:44] | And after that, we’re gonna do | 之后的一小时里 |
[06:45] | one hour of raising ground ladders. | 我们要练习竖云梯 |
[06:47] | So, it’s what, a week until the alderman election? | 离议员选举还有一周吗 |
[06:49] | Six days. | 六天 |
[06:50] | And if Casey’s gonna beat Becks in the polls, | 如果凯西的票数要胜过贝克斯 |
[06:52] | we need all hands on deck. | 我们必须全力以赴 |
[06:54] | How much of a lead does Becks have? | 贝克斯领先多少 |
[06:56] | He’s up like 5%. | 大概5% |
[06:58] | It’s close. | 很接近 |
[06:59] | You know what they call the guy who comes in second place? | 你知道他们怎么称呼第二名吗 |
[07:02] | Loser. | 输家 |
[07:03] | I can always count on you for a pep talk, Herrmann. | 谢谢你给我加油鼓气 赫尔曼 |
[07:05] | Hey, also, Herrmann, | 还有 赫尔曼 |
[07:06] | we’re gonna throw an election party at Molly’s. | 我们要在莫利酒吧办选举派对 |
[07:08] | – No, we’re not. – Of course we are. | -不要 -当然要 |
[07:10] | What if I lose, and we’re all sitting around there | 如果我输了呢 我们就像一群傻瓜一样 |
[07:11] | like a bunch of suckers? | 坐在那里吗 |
[07:12] | Hey, you’ll be sitting around like a sucker. | 是你像傻瓜一样坐着 |
[07:15] | I’ll be drinking and having fun. | 我会喝酒找乐子 |
[07:16] | You know what they call what you just did? | 你知道人们怎么称呼你刚才做的事吗 |
[07:19] | Anticipatory negativity. | 预期消极 |
[07:20] | And I don’t roll with that. | 我可不赞同 |
[07:22] | You are gonna win and we are having a party. | 你必须得赢 我们要办派对 |
[07:26] | Herrmann, get on it. | 赫尔曼 去办吧 |
[07:27] | Who’s gonna pay for it? | 谁来付钱啊 |
[07:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:32] | We’ll work it out. | 我们来想办法 |
[07:34] | Mouch, can you keep me updated on the polling predictions? | 穆奇 能告诉我民调预测的最新消息吗 |
[07:37] | The rest of you, there’s 50,000 people in this ward. | 其余人 这片选区里有五万人 |
[07:40] | Half of them don’t even know when election day is. | 一半人都不知道选举日在什么时候 |
[07:42] | Make sure they do. | 要确保他们知道 |
[07:44] | Telemarketing! Yes! | 电话推销 好棒 |
[07:46] | Cross that off my bucket list. | 能从我的遗愿清单上划掉了 |
[07:59] | Kelly. | 凯利 |
[08:01] | Detective Holloway called about getting your statement. | 霍洛韦警探打电话来说情况说明的事 |
[08:03] | You need to write one up. | 你得写一份 |
[08:10] | Alderman. | 议员 |
[08:12] | No, no, al-der-man. | 不 是议 员 |
[08:15] | Correct. | 没错 |
[08:18] | He’s like a city council member, but with a stupid name. | 就像是市议会成员 但名字很蠢 |
[08:21] | Listen, you crooked, underhanded reptile, | 要是你骗人了 卑劣的爬虫 |
[08:24] | you got no honor, you know that? | 你就没荣誉了 知道吗 |
[08:26] | My wife is the head of the PTA. | 我妻子是家庭教师协会的会长 |
[08:28] | You’re done. | 你完蛋了 |
[08:29] | Hey, Herrmann, are you nuts? | 赫尔曼 你疯了吗 |
[08:31] | Dawson will skin you alive. | 道森会活剥了你的皮 |
[08:32] | What, relax. It was a personal call. | 怎么了 放松 这是私人电话 |
[08:34] | I got problems with the Barney rental I got | 我为了安娜贝拉的生日派对请了巴尼租赁公司 |
[08:35] | for Annabelle’s birthday party. | 我对他们不满意 |
[08:37] | Oh, that’s so sweet. How old is she gonna be? | 真有爱 她多大了 |
[08:39] | Eight. | 八岁 |
[08:41] | You get what you get, and you don’t get upset. | 让你满意 就不会生气 |
[08:43] | Now this jagoff is saying that he’s double booked. | 现在这蠢货说他被重复预订了 |
[08:46] | – You know, I got a guy. – Yeah? | -我认识一个人 -是吗 |
[08:48] | He’s a musician, | 他是个音乐家 |
[08:49] | looking to make the switch to, you know, kid-friendly. | 期待变成儿童友好的音乐家 |
[08:52] | What kind of musician? | 哪种音乐家 |
[08:53] | Like pop punk. | 流行朋克 |
[08:54] | Like the kind of band your ex-husband is in? | 像是你前夫加入的乐队吗 |
[08:58] | – Yeah. – Okay, listen. | -好吧 -好吧 听着 |
[08:59] | Grant is trying to start over. | 格兰特想重新开始 |
[09:01] | He just needs a chance to break in. | 他需要训练的机会 |
[09:03] | Why would you break up with the guy | 你为什么跟他分手 |
[09:05] | and then try to take care of him? | 又想照顾他 |
[09:06] | Be glad you don’t know. | 你不知道真是太好了 |
[09:07] | Herrmann, please. | 赫尔曼 拜托 |
[09:09] | Stella, I can’t hire your broken-down ex | 史黛拉 我不能雇你崩溃的前夫 |
[09:11] | for my only daughter’s birthday. | 来办我独女的生日派对 |
[09:13] | He’ll do it for free, as long as he gets to record it. | 他不收费 只要他可以录制下来 |
[09:16] | Deal. | 成交 |
[09:18] | Casey, you need to see this. | 凯西 你得来看看这个 |
[09:23] | Yes, hi. | 喂 |
[09:24] | I’m Jimmy Borelli, calling on behalf of Matthew Casey. | 我是吉米·博雷利 代表马修·凯西来电 |
[09:30] | We have Alderman Colin Becks, who’s up for reelection. | 我们请来了积极准备连任的科林·贝克斯议员 |
[09:33] | He’s here answering your questions. | 他前来回答你们的问题 |
[09:35] | @MiltR3755 on Twitter wants to know, | 推特用户MiltR3755想知道 |
[09:39] | what’s the difference between you | 你和竞争对手马修·凯西 |
[09:41] | and your opponent, Matthew Casey? | 之间的区别是什么 |
[09:43] | Oh, simple. | 很简单 |
[09:44] | I gave up my law career to serve. | 我放弃了法律事业来服务大众 |
[09:48] | Lieutenant Casey plans to work full-time | 凯西副队打算为 |
[09:50] | for the Chicago Fire Department, | 芝加哥消防局做全职 |
[09:52] | even if he’s elected. | 就算他赢得了选举 |
[09:54] | Aren’t there other officials in Chicago | 芝加哥难道没有其它官员 |
[09:56] | pulling double duty in two city-funded positions? | 做两份公务员的工作吗 |
[09:59] | Well, look, Illinois is one of three remaining states | 听着 伊利诺伊州是国内仅剩的 |
[10:02] | where dual mandates are still legal, | 双重工作依然合法的三个州之一 |
[10:04] | but it’s frowned upon, for good reason. | 但因为合理理由 人们对此不赞成 |
[10:08] | Matt Casey is essentially | 马特·凯西基本上 |
[10:10] | trying to pick the taxpayers’ pockets twice. | 是想两次拿纳税人的钱 |
[10:16] | Well, that ain’t good. | 这可不妙 |
[10:21] | Hey, Casey. | 凯西 |
[10:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:24] | Chief’s looking for you. | 队长在找你 |
[10:25] | And… heads up, Chief Tiberg is with him. | 提醒你一声 泰伯局长也在 |
[10:38] | The CFD won’t tolerate | 芝加哥消防局不会容忍 |
[10:40] | a double-dipping firefighter in our ranks. | 队伍里有两头拿钱的消防员 |
[10:42] | I understand, sir. | 我知道 长官 |
[10:44] | That’s why I’ll defer the alderman’s salary | 所以就算成功当选 |
[10:46] | if I’m elected to office. | 我也会拒绝拿议员薪水 |
[10:48] | Are you sure that’s what you want to do? | 你确定自己想这样吗 |
[10:50] | Because that sort of thing you can’t take back. | 这提出来了可收不回 |
[10:51] | I’m not doing this for the money. | 我竞选议员不是为了钱 |
[10:54] | Especially if it means | 尤其是接受薪水 |
[10:55] | accepting it would jeopardize me being a firefighter. | 会危害我作为消防员的工作 |
[10:57] | So you plan to stay on active duty, even if you win? | 所以就算胜出 你也准备继续工作吗 |
[11:00] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[11:01] | As you know, most firefighters have other jobs | 您也知道 大多数消防员在休息日 |
[11:03] | on their off days. | 也在干其他工作 |
[11:04] | I’ve run a successful construction business for ten years. | 我成功经营了十年的建筑生意 |
[11:07] | Lieutenant Casey has not missed a beat | 竞选开始后 凯西副队长 |
[11:08] | since the campaign began, Chief. | 并没有疏忽本职工作 局长 |
[11:10] | – No? – No. | -没有吗 -没有 |
[11:12] | I’ve reviewed 51’s company journal. | 我也看了51大队的工作日志 |
[11:15] | How many shifts would you say that you switched | 你自己说说 竞选开始以后 |
[11:17] | or stepped out on since starting your campaign? | 你调换或者离开了多少次轮班 |
[11:19] | Too many. | 很多次 |
[11:20] | But the campaign events are done with. | 但竞选活动已经结束了 |
[11:22] | It’s not gonna be a problem going forward. | 之后这不会再是问题 |
[11:25] | I’m holding you to that. | 那我相信你的话 |
[11:26] | Please do. | 请相信 |
[11:43] | I’m working on it. | 我正在写 |
[11:45] | Owners of the house were up in Kenosha. | 房主之前住在北边的基诺沙市 |
[11:47] | They just moved in five months ago. | 五个月前才搬来 |
[11:49] | M.E. thinks the Baby Doe’s been there a few years. | 法医认为无名婴儿已经在那几年了 |
[11:54] | Photos of the chimney’s interior. | 这是烟囱内部的照片 |
[11:55] | I wanted to see if there’s anything | 我想看看有没有 |
[11:56] | that might catch your eye. | 你可能注意到的东西 |
[12:06] | You got an I.D. on the body yet? | 尸体身份确认了吗 |
[12:07] | Clothes were stripped and we don’t have any dental matches. | 衣服都分解了 牙齿记录也没相符的 |
[12:13] | Besides the bones, everything looks normal. | 除了骨头以外 烟囱里挺正常 |
[12:16] | Metal left over from burning scrap wood. | 废木料燃烧剩下的金属 |
[12:25] | You see something? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[12:30] | I think I know who this is. | 我想我知道这是谁了 |
[12:42] | Come on, Chief… | 来 队长 |
[12:45] | You remember Courtney Harris? | 你还记得考特尼·哈里斯吧 |
[12:47] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[12:48] | Well, I’m pretty damn sure it was her body | 我非常确定 我们在烟囱里发现的 |
[12:49] | that we found the chimney. | 是她的尸体 |
[12:51] | Who’s Courtney Harris? | 考特尼·哈里斯是谁 |
[12:52] | Little girl, wandered away from her parents’ lake house | 一个小女孩 父母在北肯伍德开派对时 |
[12:54] | in North Kenwood during a party. | 她从湖边小屋里走失了 |
[12:57] | Ended up drowning. | 最后判定为溺亡 |
[12:57] | I have an uncle that lives nearby. | 我有个叔叔住在那附近 |
[12:59] | I know a ton of folks in the area. | 那片我认识很多人 |
[13:01] | We were off shift, but chief, | 当时是下班后 但队长 |
[13:03] | everyone here on squad went out to help out in the search. | 还有抢险队的所有人都去帮助搜寻了 |
[13:05] | Squad lieutenant called it off on day three, | 抢险队副队长在第三天时叫停了搜寻 |
[13:07] | figured the current had pushed the body out to deeper water. | 认为水流将尸体冲向了深水区 |
[13:09] | Courtney’s description included a Saint Nicholas pendant. | 考特尼的描述里有一根圣尼古拉坠饰 |
[13:12] | I remember because her mom told me. | 我记得 因为她妈妈跟我说过 |
[13:17] | That’s it, Chief. | 就是这个 队长 |
[13:19] | That’s her necklace. | 这就是她的项链 |
[13:21] | North Kenwood is over ten miles away | 北肯伍德离今早的出警地 |
[13:23] | from this morning’s call. | 距离有十多英里 |
[13:24] | Well, then, somebody transported the body, obviously. | 那显然是有人移动了尸体 |
[13:27] | I’m telling you, it’s her. | 我告诉你 这就是她 |
[13:28] | That’s why we never found her. | 所以我们才找不到她 |
[13:30] | She wasn’t in the lake. | 她不在湖里 |
[13:34] | Okay. I’ll look into it. | 好吧 我去查查 |
[13:40] | Kelly. | 凯利 |
[13:43] | We’re not sure of anything yet. | 现在还不能下定论 |
[13:51] | So how long has Grant been playing kids’ music? | 格兰特弹儿童音乐多久了 |
[13:54] | He hasn’t. | 他没弹过 |
[13:56] | But he wants to. | 但他想弹 |
[13:57] | I mean, he never said that he wants to, | 我是说 他没说过他想 |
[13:59] | but this is what he needs. | 但他需要这个 |
[14:01] | And what is he currently doing now? | 那他目前在干什么 |
[14:04] | He is living off me. | 在靠我养活 |
[14:07] | I… oh. | 我… |
[14:08] | – Yeah. – Oh… here he comes. | -没错 -他来了 |
[14:10] | Jeez, okay. | 天啊 好了 |
[14:11] | – You look– you’re good, yeah. – Okay, thank you. | -你很美 -好 谢谢 |
[14:14] | Hey, Grant. | 你好啊 格兰特 |
[14:17] | – So… – Kids’ party? | -所以… -儿童派对吗 |
[14:20] | New beginnings. | 新开始嘛 |
[14:21] | Remember, we talked about this? | 记得吗 我们说过的 |
[14:23] | I think it’s gonna be great. | 我觉得这会很棒的 |
[14:24] | No, no, no, I’m not some glorified | 不 我不是什么捧着吉他 |
[14:26] | rent-a-clown with a guitar. | 收钱表演的小丑 |
[14:32] | Okay, all right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[14:34] | Stella. | 史黛拉 |
[14:40] | I’ll do it. | 我做 |
[14:41] | But under one condition. | 但有一个条件 |
[14:45] | What? | 什么 |
[14:48] | You give me another chance. | 你再给我一次机会 |
[14:51] | I said I’d do anything to get you back, right? | 我说过我愿做一切事情挽回你 对吗 |
[14:54] | I said that. | 我说过的 |
[14:55] | If this party will prove that, then I’m gonna– | 如果这场派对能证明这点 我… |
[14:57] | – Okay, okay, just, just, just– – What? | -行 你… -怎么 |
[14:59] | All right. Just, just, just, just wait. | 好吧 就等着吧 |
[15:00] | Stella Bella. | 史黛拉·贝拉 |
[15:03] | It’s going to the best damn show those little bastards ever saw. | 这些小混蛋绝对不会见过比这更棒的场面 |
[15:12] | Extended three to five rungs above the roof line | 将横杠从超出屋檐三格加为五格 |
[15:15] | gives your extension ladder more stability, | 能够让你的伸缩梯更为稳定 |
[15:17] | and it’s, you know, easier to see in smoky conditions. | 而且更容易在浓烟中看清情况 |
[15:19] | Hey, can you…? | 你能… |
[15:20] | That’s right. Great, right there. | 没错 很好 就是这样 |
[15:22] | So, that’s Amy Bell, from the “Sun-Times,” | 那是艾米·贝尔 《芝加哥太阳报》的 |
[15:25] | so you can get the word out about the double-dipping thing. | 你不拿双份工资的事可以通过她让大家知道 |
[15:28] | – Amy Bell. – Hi. | -艾米·贝尔 -你好 |
[15:28] | “Sun-Times.” Great to meet you. | 《芝加哥太阳报》的 幸会 |
[15:30] | Matt Casey. Thanks for coming over. | 马特·凯西 谢谢你能过来 |
[15:32] | Gabriela said you had some news regarding your campaign? | 加布里埃拉说你有一些关于竞选的消息 |
[15:35] | I wanted to announce | 我想向宣布 |
[15:37] | I’ll be deferring the alderman’s salary if elected. | 如果当选 我将拒绝拿议员薪水 |
[15:40] | And what inspired that decision? | 你为什么会做出这个决定 |
[15:42] | There’s still families Alderman Becks | 因为龙卷风后 还有很多家庭 |
[15:44] | hasn’t helped out after the tornado. | 没有得到贝克斯议员的帮助 |
[15:46] | They need it more than I do. | 他们比我更需要这些钱 |
[15:48] | Is that one of the issues | 你会在最终的 |
[15:49] | you’ll be bringing up in the final debate? | 辩论上提出这个问题吗 |
[15:51] | The final debate was last week. | 最终辩论上周就结束了 |
[15:54] | Alderman Becks’ campaign told us | 贝克斯议员的竞选团队告诉我们 |
[15:56] | one more debate was being set right before the election. | 在选举之前必须再举办一次辩论 |
[16:00] | Um…this is the first I’ve heard of it. | 我是第一次听说这件事 |
[16:03] | Do you mind if we go inside to talk? | 我们能进去谈吗 |
[16:05] | I’m freezing. | 我冻死了 |
[16:06] | I do, actually. | 事实上 不行 |
[16:08] | This is my real job. We’re running drills. | 这是我真正的工作 我们在练习 |
[16:10] | So, being an alderman isn’t a real job to you? | 所以当议员对你来说不是真正的工作吗 |
[16:16] | Well, you know what he meant. | 你知道他是什么意思 |
[16:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:22] | I’ll pop back around later, if that’s okay. | 如果可以的话 我过会儿再过来 |
[16:24] | Sure. | 好的 |
[16:26] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[16:27] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[16:32] | Let’s go. | 继续吧 |
[16:33] | Back at it. | 继续练习 |
[16:38] | Hey, Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[16:39] | Squad 4 sent this incident report over for you. | 四号救援队给你发来了这份救援报告 |
[16:41] | Date says it’s, like, six years old, though. | 不过这些资料好像是六年前的 |
[16:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:48] | Courtney Harris. | 考特尼·哈里斯 |
[16:50] | This got anything to do with the Baby Doe we found? | 这跟我们找到的无名婴儿有关吗 |
[16:52] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[16:53] | Oh, yeah. I remember this case. | 我还记得这个案子 |
[16:56] | Yeah, from reading the newspaper. | 是啊 你是从报纸上看到的 |
[16:57] | But we were in the lake. | 但当时我们去湖边出警了 |
[16:59] | Well, excuse me for not being squad-certified back then, Capp. | 不好意思我当时没取得救援队资格 卡普 |
[17:03] | Let’s go gas up. | 我们去加油吧 |
[17:05] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[17:12] | I got a copy of Squad 4’s report on Courtney Harris. | 我有一份四号救援队对考特尼·哈里斯的报告 |
[17:14] | It mentions a fight on the docks. | 提到曾经在码头发生斗殴 |
[17:16] | It was between Courtney’s dad and her uncle. | 是考特尼的父亲和他叔叔 |
[17:18] | It may not be anything, | 可能无关紧要 |
[17:19] | but I figured you’d want to take a look at it. | 但我觉得你应该想看一看 |
[17:21] | I just got an update from the M.E. | 法医刚刚告诉我 |
[17:23] | she determined the cause of death. | 她确认了死因 |
[17:25] | Someone snapped Baby Doe’s neck in half. | 有人把这名无名婴儿的脖子扭断了 |
[17:30] | So what’s next? | 接下来怎么办 |
[17:31] | A lot of things. | 还有很多事 |
[17:32] | And I’ve been trying to get a hold of Courtney Harris’s parents, | 我一直想联系考特尼·哈里斯的父母 |
[17:34] | but no luck. | 但是一无所获 |
[17:36] | Their numbers have changed a few times apparently. | 显然他们换过好几次号码 |
[17:37] | I can look into that. | 这个能交给我 |
[17:38] | Like I said, I know a lot of people in that area. | 我说过了 我在那一块认识不少人 |
[17:41] | Yeah, if you could get me their numbers, | 如果你能给我搞到他们的号码 |
[17:42] | that would be great. | 那就太好了 |
[17:43] | We need to match their DNA against the Baby Doe’s. | 我们得将他们的DNA和无名婴儿进行比对 |
[17:46] | You don’t need to keep calling her Baby Doe. | 你不用称她为无名婴儿 |
[17:47] | I’m telling you, this is Courtney Harris. | 我告诉你 她就是考特尼·哈里斯 |
[17:49] | Time will tell. | 到时候就知道了 |
[17:50] | How much time? | 还要过多久 |
[17:52] | I’ve got it from here, Lieutenant. | 接下来就交给我吧 副队 |
[18:01] | That’s Courtney Harris. | 这是考特尼·哈里斯 |
[18:15] | Hey, Grant emailed me. | 格兰特给我发了邮件 |
[18:19] | He’s super excited. | 他超级激动 |
[18:21] | Yeah, he seems it. | 是啊 好像是的 |
[18:23] | Uh…he included his, uh… | 他还提到了他的… |
[18:27] | backstage rider. | 幕后要求 |
[18:29] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[18:30] | It’s a list of requests. | 是要求清单 |
[18:32] | Separate room to change, with a shower. | 换衣服的独立房间 还要有淋浴 |
[18:36] | – What– – Sparkling water, iced. | -什么… -苏打水 要冰的 |
[18:38] | – Six-pack of beer, iced. Aahp. – Okay, well– – | -六瓶装啤酒 要冰的 -好吧 |
[18:42] | Three lemons. | 三个柠檬 |
[18:44] | Pretzels, preferably Bavarian– | 椒盐脆饼 最好是巴伐利亚… |
[18:46] | You know what, just don’t even worry about any of that. | 你根本不必在意这些要求 |
[18:49] | Just carve out a little space for him to perform, | 给他划一小块表演用地就行 |
[18:53] | and he’ll be there. | 他会到场的 |
[18:55] | I guarantee it. | 我保证 |
[18:57] | Well, Amy was right. | 艾米说的没错 |
[18:58] | Some community group, Citizens of Neighborhood Development, | 某个社区团体 社区发展公民组织 |
[19:01] | put the debate together and they’re claiming | 又组织了一次辩论 他们说 |
[19:03] | that one of their interns forgot to notify us. | 他们的实习生忘了通知我们 |
[19:05] | When? | 什么时候 |
[19:07] | During next shift. | 就在你下次轮班的时候 |
[19:08] | 6 p.m. | 下午六点 |
[19:09] | We got to move it. | 那我们得改个时间啊 |
[19:10] | Local news coverage is already secured. | 当地新闻报道已经确定了这个时间 |
[19:12] | We move it, Becks spins it to make us look bad. | 我们改时间 贝克斯就会抓住机会诋毁我们 |
[19:15] | Hey, we got you covered here, Lieutenant. | 我们替你值班就行了 副队长 |
[19:17] | Yeah, I appreciate that, | 谢谢你 |
[19:18] | but I gave Chief Tiberg my word. | 但我向泰伯队长保证过了 |
[19:20] | This debate is your last shot to get voters back on your side. | 这次辩论是你能赢得票选的最后机会 |
[19:23] | You skip this, you’re handing Becks the win. | 你不去 就是将胜利拱手让给贝克斯 |
[19:30] | So be it. | 让就让吧 |
[19:31] | Matt, it’s one shift. | 马特 这不过是一次轮班而已 |
[19:33] | No, it’s way more than that. | 不 这远不止一次轮班 |
[19:35] | When everyone here talked me into running for alderman, | 当你们所有人都鼓励我去竞选议员的时候 |
[19:37] | I was told it was a side job. | 你们跟我说那不过是个副业 |
[19:39] | “It’s one meeting a month.” Do we remember this? | 就是每周开次会而已 你们还记得吗 |
[19:42] | I’ve done the cocktail parties, I’ve gotten the message out. | 我参加了鸡尾酒会 我到处分发传单 |
[19:46] | I had to prevent myself from kicking Becks’ teeth in | 我还得在贝克斯朝我和我妈妈泼脏水的时候 |
[19:48] | when he dragged me and my mom’s name through the mud. | 努力克制自己不去打他一顿 |
[19:50] | – I– – If that’s not enough at this point, | -我 -如果这还不够的话 |
[19:51] | then it’s a wrap. | 那就这样吧 |
[19:55] | I’m a firefighter first. | 我首先是个消防员 |
[19:58] | I’m not ducking out on another shift. | 我绝对不会翘掉自己的轮班 |
[20:05] | I don’t know why he’s just flushing it down the drain. | 我不懂他为什么就这样不干了 |
[20:09] | At least he’s got a job. | 至少他保住了自己的工作啊 |
[20:10] | He’s so close and he’s worked so hard | 他离成功只差一步之遥 他那么努力 |
[20:13] | and he’s the right man to be alderman. | 他就是议员的不二人选 |
[20:15] | Who is ready for a shot? | 有人想喝一杯吗 |
[20:17] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -好啊 -好啊 |
[20:21] | Is that bubblegum-flavored vodka? | 这是泡泡糖味伏特加吗 |
[20:23] | Yeah, I don’t drink straight vodka. | 是啊 我不喝纯伏特加的 |
[20:25] | I think it tastes like nail polish remover. | 我觉得那个喝起来像洗甲水 |
[20:27] | I said the same thing the first time I saw it. | 我第一次看到的时候也说了同样的话 |
[20:28] | It’s not bad. | 其实还不错 |
[20:30] | Fine, pour it. | 好吧 来一杯 |
[20:32] | Ladies, to Al Gore, | 女士们 敬阿尔·戈尔[美国前副总统] |
[20:34] | who also finished second in his election, | 他竞选的时候也落败了 |
[20:36] | but went on to grow a really nice beard | 但他后来留了个胡子 |
[20:39] | and alert us all to the dangers of climate change. | 还告诉了我们大家气候变化的危害 |
[20:41] | – To Al Gore. – To Al Gore. | -敬阿尔·戈尔 -敬阿尔·戈尔 |
[20:49] | Told you. | 就跟你说吧 |
[20:49] | So, how did Grant’s band break up? | 格兰特的乐队是怎么解散的 |
[20:52] | Okay, so Grant’s drummer got caught | 他们乐队的鼓手和贝斯手的未婚妻 |
[20:55] | sleeping with the bass player’s fiance. | 被捉奸在床了 |
[20:57] | And…I sound just like Grant. | 然后 我说话语气真像格兰特 |
[21:03] | They didn’t make it. | 他们没能撑下去 |
[21:04] | Like 99% of all the other bands. | 就像其他大部分乐队一样 |
[21:08] | You think he’ll ever change? | 你觉得他会改头换面吗 |
[21:10] | He doesn’t have to change. He just has to grow up. | 他不需要改头换面 他只要成熟点就好了 |
[21:13] | I did. | 我就成熟了 |
[21:15] | Do you still love him? | 你还爱他吗 |
[21:22] | He’s got to show me something first. | 他得先证明自己给我看 |
[21:28] | If he does, | 如果他真的成熟了 |
[21:31] | who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[21:53] | Emma Harris? | 艾玛·哈里斯吗 |
[21:55] | I’m not sure if you remember me. | 不知道你还记不记得我 |
[21:56] | Lieutenant Severide, of course I do. | 西弗莱德副队长 我当然记得 |
[21:58] | Come in, it’s freezing out here. | 快进来吧 里面太冷了 |
[22:03] | So, what brings you all the way out here? | 你怎么大老远的跑来了 |
[22:09] | A friend of mine has been trying to– | 我有一个朋友想 |
[22:10] | to get a hold of you guys. | 联系你们 |
[22:12] | She left a few messages for your husband. | 她给你丈夫发了几条信息 |
[22:14] | I-I just wanted to make sure that you got them. | 我只想确认一下你们有没有收到 |
[22:17] | I haven’t talked to Eli in five years. | 我有五年没和伊莱说过话了 |
[22:19] | He moved back to Michigan after the divorce. | 离婚后他就搬回了密歇根 |
[22:23] | Who’s your friend? | 你朋友叫什么 |
[22:28] | Here you go. Give her a call. | 名片给你 给她打个电话 |
[22:30] | Detective– is this about Courtney? | 警探 是和考特尼有关吗 |
[22:35] | I’m not 100% positive. | 我不能完全确定 |
[22:38] | Oh, my God, it is, isn’t it? | 天哪 真的吗 |
[22:39] | Is there an update? Did they find her? | 有新消息了吗 你们找到她了吗 |
[22:41] | They’re just looking for some information. | 他们就是希望了解一些信息 |
[22:43] | Kelly, the weekend Courtney disappeared, | 凯利 考特尼失踪的时候 |
[22:45] | it poured the whole time. | 一整周都在下雨 |
[22:47] | I said I wasn’t leaving the docks until we found her. | 我说过不找到她我是不会离开码头的 |
[22:50] | You drove your car down so I’d have some place dry to sit. | 你把车开来好让我有地方可以坐 |
[22:53] | I’ve never forgotten that. | 我从未忘记这些 |
[22:56] | Please, tell me what’s going on with my little girl. | 求你了 告诉我她怎么了 |
[23:14] | Yeah, I know where his office is, Connie. | 我知道他办公室怎么走 康妮 |
[23:19] | Detective Holloway says she got a phone call | 霍洛韦警探说她接到了一个电话 |
[23:20] | from Courtney Harris’s mother. | 是考特尼·哈里斯的妈妈打来的 |
[23:22] | She said you stopped by for a visit, | 她说你去拜访了一下她 |
[23:24] | told her we found a body that might be her daughter’s. | 还告诉她我们找到了一具疑似她女儿的尸体 |
[23:26] | You said you’d get me her number. | 你说你会给我她的电话号码 |
[23:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:28] | I went there, I gave her yours, but she knew something was up. | 我去了 给了她你的号码 但她察觉到了 |
[23:31] | I told her it was only a possibility | 我跟她说了只是有可能 |
[23:33] | and not to get her hopes up. | 没有让她心存希望 |
[23:35] | There are protocols, Kelly. | 凯利 我们做事都是有规矩的 |
[23:36] | I know you don’t like them, | 我知道你不喜欢 |
[23:37] | but they’re there to protect people like Courtney’s mother. | 但它们是用来保护考特尼母亲这样的人的 |
[23:39] | I know. I screwed up, okay, but… | 我知道 我搞砸了 行了吧 但 |
[23:42] | at least we got the ball rolling here a little bit. | 至少案子有点头绪了 |
[23:44] | By filling her with false hope? | 就是靠给她假希望吗 |
[23:46] | We don’t even have a DNA match yet. | 目前DNA鉴定结果都还没有 |
[23:53] | There’s your DNA. That’s Emma’s. | 你要的DNA 那是艾玛的 |
[23:55] | To test Courtney’s body. | 拿去跟考特尼的尸体比对吧 |
[23:57] | Great. | “真好” |
[23:59] | And your name will be added to the Detective Supplementary Report | 我会在调查报告上补上你的名字 |
[24:02] | to confirm the chain of custody of the brush, | 确认这把梳子经由你保管 |
[24:03] | since your DNA may have contaminated the sample. | 因为你的DNA可能已污染了证物 |
[24:06] | Fine. | 行 |
[24:07] | And Emma said that she’s available | 艾玛还说了 只要你需要 |
[24:10] | anytime you want her to come down. | 她随时可以去警局 |
[24:11] | For anything. | 全力配合 |
[24:12] | If you’re wrong about this, | 如果你搞错了 |
[24:14] | are you gonna be the one who goes to Emma’s house | 能让你去艾玛家告诉她 |
[24:16] | to tell her it was someone else’s kid? | 那是别人家的孩子吗 |
[24:19] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[24:26] | Kelly. | 凯利 |
[24:28] | Listen to her. | 听她的劝告 |
[24:32] | Yes, Chief. | 是 队长 |
[24:40] | The Harrises used to live | 哈里斯一家 |
[24:41] | a couple streets over from my uncle. | 以前住得离我叔叔家很近 |
[24:42] | They used to go to his barbecue every summer. | 他们以前每到夏天都去他家吃烤肉 |
[24:46] | The last time I saw Courtney, | 我最后一次见到考特尼时 |
[24:47] | I was helping her dad at the grill | 我正在烤架前给她爸打下手 |
[24:49] | while she and my little cousin played in the backyard. | 而她跟我的小侄子在后院玩耍 |
[24:53] | They used to have this– | 他们家… |
[24:56] | this really nice house on the corner. | 在街角有栋漂亮的房子 |
[24:57] | They were always planting flowers | 他们很喜欢在门前种花 |
[24:59] | or taking care of the lawn. | 或精心打理草坪 |
[25:00] | After the search got called off, they stopped. | 搜救行动停止后 他们不再种花养草了 |
[25:04] | My uncle… | 我叔叔 |
[25:11] | He did his best to… | 他尽了最大努力 |
[25:15] | to try and help with the upkeep. | 试着去帮忙打理 |
[25:17] | But it was… | 但是 |
[25:19] | it was like the life got sucked out of the place. | 那里死气沉沉 毫无生机 |
[25:23] | The flowers died, the grass turned brown, | 鲜花凋残 绿草枯萎 |
[25:26] | and by the time they sold it, | 他们卖掉房子时 |
[25:27] | the whole yard was just weeds and dead leaves. | 院子里杂草丛生 枯叶满地 |
[25:36] | That’s what I was thinking when I went to see Emma. | 我去见艾玛时 满脑子想的都是这个 |
[25:56] | Hey, turn it up, Mouch. | 穆奇 调大点声 |
[25:56] | Can you comment on Matthew Casey | 关于马修·凯西缺席今晚辩论一事 |
[25:57] | not attending tonight’s debate? | 你有什么见解 |
[25:59] | Once again, Matthew Casey’s actions illustrate | 马修·凯西的举动又一次证明了 |
[26:02] | his lackadaisical attitude toward this office. | 他对竞选一事漫不经心 |
[26:05] | If he can’t show up for a debate, | 如果他连辩论都来不了 |
[26:07] | how can we count on him to show up | 那还怎么能指望他会在 |
[26:10] | when his community needs him? | 社区人民需要时出现呢 |
[26:13] | Truck 81, Ambulance 61: | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 |
[26:15] | victim down, trapped, 7003 Victoria Boulevard. | 维多利亚大道7003号 有人受伤被困 |
[26:32] | – Please…help. – Yeah. | -快来救人 -好 |
[26:34] | Tomas, he’s stuck underneath. | 托马斯 他卡在下面了 |
[26:35] | Lieutenant Casey, Amy Bell from the “Sun-Times.” | 凯西副队 我是《芝加哥太阳报》的艾米·贝尔 |
[26:37] | – Why aren’t you planning to be at the– – Not now. | -你为什么没去… -我现在没时间 |
[26:42] | The car fell off the lift. We couldn’t stop it. | 车从升降机掉了下来 我们没能阻止 |
[26:44] | Tomas was working underneath. | 托马斯当时在车底修车 |
[26:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:54] | – Tomas. – He can’t speak English. | -托马斯 -他不会说英语 |
[26:55] | – Spanish? – Yeah. | -西班牙语吗 -是 |
[26:57] | Dawson. | 道森 |
[26:59] | Tomas. | 托马斯 |
[27:01] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[27:04] | The car is crushing his diaphragm. | 车压在他的横隔膜上 |
[27:06] | He’s breathing, but if his rib cage fractures– | 他还能呼吸 但如果骨折的肋骨… |
[27:08] | Kidd, grab the airbags. | 基德 拿气囊 |
[27:10] | Herrmann, Otis, find something to stabilize this car. | 赫尔曼 奥蒂斯 想办法固定住车 |
[27:13] | Dawson, keep him talking. | 道森 让他保持清醒 |
[27:15] | Tomas? | 托马斯 |
[27:20] | Truck 81 to main, | 81号云梯车呼叫总部 |
[27:21] | requesting squad assistance to shore up a vehicle. | 请求救援队协助 将车辆撑起 |
[27:24] | Sending Squad 2, currently en route. | 已通知2号抢险车 正在赶来 |
[27:45] | Shocks are going. | 伤者持续受击 |
[27:46] | Main, ETA on that squad company? | 呼叫总部 救援队还要多久到 |
[27:49] | Squad 2 is five minutes out. | 2号抢险车已经离开五分钟 |
[27:51] | Airbags, good to go. | 气囊准备好了 |
[27:53] | Everybody, back up. | 所有人退后 |
[27:54] | I’m going to pull him out once we inflate. | 充气后 立即将他拉出来 |
[27:56] | Up on blue. | 蓝管充气 |
[27:58] | Up on red. | 红管充气 |
[28:06] | Come on. | 加把劲 |
[28:11] | Matt! | 马特 |
[28:17] | We’re good! | 我们没事 |
[28:25] | All right, all right. | 好 好 |
[28:28] | Hang on, sir, stay still. | 坚持住 先生 躺着别动 |
[28:36] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[28:37] | Looks superficial. You okay? | 看起来只是擦伤 你没事吧 |
[28:39] | – Yeah, I’m good. – Okay. | -我没事 -好 |
[28:40] | Up on three. | 我数到三 |
[28:41] | Ready? One, two, three. | 好了吗 一二三 |
[28:50] | Nice save, Lieutenant. | 救得漂亮 副队 |
[29:03] | Boom. | 嘭 |
[29:07] | Hey, Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[29:09] | I saw your call went sideways. | 我看你的救援跑偏了啊 |
[29:11] | Saw? | 看什么 |
[29:21] | Must have been Amy. | 肯定是艾米写的 |
[29:22] | At least she got my good side. | 至少她发现了我好的一面 |
[29:25] | There are no bad sides. | 你就没有坏的一面 |
[29:32] | Can you find your way to Chief Boden’s office, Lieutenant? | 你能去一下博登队长的办公室吗 副队 |
[29:34] | Yeah, I can, thank you, Connie. | 好的 这就去 谢谢你 康妮 |
[29:39] | So…you were right. | 所以…你是对的 |
[29:43] | Body belongs to Courtney Harris. | 尸体是考特尼·哈里斯的 |
[29:47] | Have you spoken to Courtney’s mother recently? | 你最近有没有跟考特尼的妈妈联系过 |
[29:50] | You told me to back off. I did. | 你让我不要管 我就没管了 |
[29:52] | Emma was supposed to come by over an hour ago, | 一个小时前艾玛就应该过来了 |
[29:54] | but she backed out last minute. | 但她在最后一刻反悔了 |
[29:56] | Wouldn’t say why and she wouldn’t answer my calls. | 不肯说原因 也不肯接我电话 |
[29:59] | I went by her house and knocked, | 我去过她家 |
[30:00] | and she wouldn’t answer the door. | 敲门也没人应 |
[30:02] | She trusts you. | 她信任你 |
[30:03] | If you could go talk to her, | 如果你可以跟她谈谈 |
[30:05] | maybe tell her she can trust me? | 也许可以让她也相信我 |
[30:15] | Grant, where the hell are you? | 格兰特 你到底跑哪儿去了 |
[30:18] | Would you please just call me or text me back? | 你可以给我回个电话或者短信吗 |
[30:23] | Hey, does Grant know that in order to | 格兰特知不知道如果想在 |
[30:25] | play music at Annabelle’s birthday party, | 安娜贝拉的生日派对上表演 |
[30:28] | he actually has to be here? | 他首先得来这儿 |
[30:29] | Yes, yes. | 对 对 |
[30:31] | I think he just got stuck in traffic. | 我觉得他应该是堵车了 |
[30:33] | Just give me a few more minutes. | 再给我几分钟时间 |
[30:36] | I-I’m gonna text him right now. | 我 我马上给他发短信 |
[30:41] | I-I’ll just… | 我就… |
[30:43] | It’s…I’m… | 这事儿…我… |
[30:45] | Any luck? | 有消息吗 |
[30:47] | I have called him ten times. | 我给他打了十个电话 |
[30:50] | Stella, I think that means he’s not coming. | 史黛拉 我觉得这就是说他不来了 |
[30:57] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[30:59] | I need a pen | 我需要一支笔 |
[31:02] | and a big piece of paper. | 和一大张纸 |
[31:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:09] | Okay, gather around, boys and girls! | 好了 都过来 姑娘小伙儿们 |
[31:14] | Molly’s Junior happy hour is now open! | 小莫利欢乐时间现在开始 |
[31:20] | Whoo! Here we go. | 来咯 |
[31:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:28] | Who wants a root beer float, huh? | 谁想要漂浮啤酒 |
[31:31] | Oh, all right. Okay. | 好嘞 来 |
[31:32] | Okay, so what is this? | 好吧 这是什么 |
[31:35] | Molly’s Junior. | 小莫利 |
[31:37] | Some root beer floats. | 漂浮啤酒 |
[31:41] | There we go. | 开始咯 |
[31:42] | I guess it’s better than nothing. | 总比什么没有强 |
[31:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[31:47] | Here you go, kids. | 给 孩子 |
[31:54] | Because you wouldn’t let me go down to the boats. | 因为你不肯让我去船上 |
[31:56] | Stop trying to make me the bad guy. | 别搞得我像个坏人 |
[31:58] | Courtney was my family too. | 考特尼也是我的家人 |
[32:00] | You’re too emotional to think straight. | 你现在情绪太激动 脑子不够清楚 |
[32:01] | You’re being ridiculous. | 你太荒谬了 |
[32:03] | The whole conspiracy with this is absurd. | 你这整个阴谋论都很搞笑 |
[32:05] | I’m trying to protect you. | 我是想保护你 |
[32:06] | You’re being paranoid. | 你是多疑 |
[32:16] | Hey, I just stopped by | 我就是路过 |
[32:18] | to see how you are doing. | 想看看你怎么样 |
[32:19] | Thank God you’re here. | 幸亏你来了 |
[32:20] | Can you talk some sense into my brother? | 你能劝劝我哥吗 |
[32:25] | I don’t know if you remember my brother, David. | 我不知道你还记不记得我哥哥 大卫 |
[32:29] | Yeah, I do. | 我记得 |
[32:33] | I just talked to Detective Holloway | 我刚跟霍洛韦探员谈过 |
[32:35] | and she said that you’re not returning her calls. | 她说你不回她电话 |
[32:37] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[32:38] | She’s not talking to the cops. | 她不会去跟警察谈的 |
[32:39] | You ever seen “Making a Murderer”? | 你有没有看过《制造杀人犯》 |
[32:40] | David, I want to know what happened to Courtney. | 大卫 我想知道考特尼发生了什么事 |
[32:42] | I know you do. But you can’t talk to them. | 我知道你想 但你不可以跟他们谈 |
[32:44] | You know what they’ll say? | 你知道他们会怎么说吗 |
[32:45] | They’ll say you went crazy | 他们会说你因为 |
[32:46] | ’cause Eli was stepping out behind your back. | 伊莱背着你跟别人约会就抓狂了 |
[32:48] | They’ll know that he didn’t want to have kids. | 他们会知道他根本不想要孩子 |
[32:50] | They’ll say that you snapped Courtney’s neck | 他们会说是你拧断了考特尼的脖子 |
[32:52] | because you couldn’t handle being a mother, and then what? | 因为你做不了一个好妈妈 然后会怎么样 |
[32:55] | Look at all those parents whose kids disappeared. | 你看看所有那些丢了孩子的父母 |
[32:57] | They spend years in court trying to clear their name. | 他们想洗清自己的名声得用好几年的时间 |
[32:59] | How did you know Courtney’s neck was snapped? | 你怎么知道考特尼的脖子被人拧断了 |
[33:06] | Well, you told me. | 你告诉我的 |
[33:07] | No, I didn’t. | 不是 我没有 |
[33:09] | This is the first I’ve heard of it. | 我这是第一次听说 |
[33:13] | Well, I heard it somewhere. | 我从别的地方听到的 |
[33:14] | David, what’s going on? | 大卫 怎么回事 |
[33:16] | You need to go. | 你快走 |
[33:17] | This is a family matter, and I need to talk to my sister. | 这是家事 我要跟我妹妹谈 |
[33:19] | Emma, do you want me to leave? | 艾玛 你希望我走吗 |
[33:21] | No. | 不希望 |
[33:24] | I said get out. | 我让你出去 |
[33:27] | Emma, go to the kitchen, call Detective Holloway. | 艾玛 去厨房 给霍洛韦探员打电话 |
[33:33] | I’m warning you, get out. | 我警告你 出去 |
[33:35] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿都不会去 |
[34:09] | No! Stop. | 不要 住手 |
[34:10] | Please. | 求你了 |
[34:11] | Stop! Please! | 住手 求你了 |
[34:40] | Go home and clean up. | 先回家清洗一下吧 |
[34:42] | I’ll get your statement later. | 稍后我再找你拿情况说明 |
[34:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:48] | Courtney’s Saint Nicholas pendant. | 考特尼的圣尼古拉斯吊坠 |
[34:51] | You still need that? | 你还需要吗 |
[35:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:00] | I mean, why can’t we vote online yet? | 为什么我们还不能网上投票 |
[36:02] | You know, they do in Canada. | 加拿大就可以 |
[36:04] | Some parts, anyway. | 总之是有些地区可以 |
[36:05] | They do a lot of strange things in some parts of Canada. | 加拿大很多地方会发生很多奇怪的事 |
[36:12] | – It’s Tamara. – Turn it up. | -是塔玛拉 -声音调大 |
[36:15] | And in local news, | 当地新闻中 |
[36:15] | a candidate in the 52nd aldermanic race | 一名52区的议员竞选人员 |
[36:18] | was unable to attend a final debate | 无法与自己的政治对手一起 |
[36:20] | with his political rival. | 参加最后的辩论 |
[36:22] | His supporters say he was too busy saving lives. | 他的支持者说他是因为忙着救人 |
[36:25] | Here’s a clip from earlier today. | 下面是今天拍摄的一段视频 |
[36:27] | Unlike Alderman Becks, | 与贝克斯议员不同 |
[36:29] | Matt Casey prioritizes people over politics. | 对马特·凯西而言 人民的重要性胜过政治 |
[36:32] | The way I see it, we can either elect another politician | 在我看来 我们要么再选一个政客出来 |
[36:35] | or vote for someone who gives a damn. | 要么给真正在乎人民的人投票 |
[36:38] | All right, well, that’s the scene down here. | 这就是视频的内容 |
[36:40] | Of course, we’ll have to see what happens | 当然 等投票结束后 |
[36:42] | after the polls close. | 我们才能知道结果 |
[36:43] | It ain’t over till it’s over, baby. | 直到最后才是结束 亲爱的 |
[37:12] | Baby, please, don’t mess with my bass line. | 亲爱的 不要打扰我演奏低音线 |
[37:17] | Man… | 天 |
[37:21] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[37:23] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[37:27] | I’m done. | 到此结束了 |
[37:28] | What? | 什么 |
[37:30] | No. | 不要 |
[37:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:33] | You blew off the birthday party. | 生日派对你放了我鸽子 |
[37:36] | That was today? | 是今天吗 |
[37:37] | No, that’s not today. That’s tomorrow. | 不 不是今天 是明天 |
[37:38] | It’s tomorrow, I swear to God, I wrote it down here somewhere. | 是明天 我发誓 我写下来了 |
[37:42] | I wrote it down, it’s tomorrow– | 我写下来了 是明天 |
[37:43] | I went to bat for you, Grant! | 我为你打了包票 格兰特 |
[37:44] | I went to bat for you! | 我为你打了包票 |
[37:47] | With people that I like, | 跟我喜欢的人 |
[37:49] | people that I don’t want to disappoint. | 我不想失望的人 |
[37:51] | Today is a big day. | 今天是个大日子 |
[37:53] | All right, if you just–just listen to me, Stella. | 你 你听我说 史黛拉 |
[37:54] | And-I started jamming, all right, | 我开始创作了 知道吗 |
[37:57] | to come up with some songs for the birthday party, | 我开始为生日派对创作新歌了 |
[37:58] | and the songs, baby, I’m telling you, | 亲爱的 这些歌 我跟你说 |
[38:01] | these songs, they’re real songs, just pouring out of me. | 这些歌是真正的歌 它们在我脑海中涌现 |
[38:05] | I called Declan. | 我打给了德克兰 |
[38:06] | I played him all the songs. He flipped. | 我把歌给他演奏了一遍 他震惊了 |
[38:11] | We’re getting the band back together. | 我们乐队要重组了 |
[38:25] | You go and you knock ’em dead, Grant. | 你去让他们震惊吧 格兰特 |
[38:27] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[38:30] | Not now. Not– | 别现在 别… |
[38:32] | Please, not like this. Why– | 求你了 不要这样 为什么… |
[38:46] | Hey, when did the polls close? | 投票什么时候结束的 |
[38:48] | Hey. An hour ago. | 一小时之前 |
[38:49] | Okay, so I know a guy counting ballots in your ward. | 我认识一个在你们选区计票的人 |
[38:53] | He said you were looking pretty good. | 他说你胜算很大 |
[38:55] | Oh, my gosh, this is nuts. | 天啊 好激动 |
[38:56] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 先不要高兴得太早 |
[38:58] | And I don’t care if that’s negative anticipation, | 我不管这是消极期待 |
[39:01] | or whatever it’s called. | 还是什么 |
[39:04] | Hey, you didn’t have to do that. | 你不用那样的 |
[39:06] | Come on, you’re my guy. | 拜托 你可是我支持的人 |
[39:08] | Hi. | 你好 |
[39:09] | This is so exciting. | 好激动 |
[39:11] | We’re just drinking beer right now, that’s all we’re doing. | 我们只是在喝啤酒 仅此而已 |
[39:14] | Yeah. | 是 |
[39:21] | – Answer it! – Okay, okay. | -快接 -好 好 |
[39:23] | Hello? | 喂 |
[39:26] | Wow, well, it’s been a hell of a ride. | 真是不容易 |
[39:31] | Yeah, thanks for the call. | 好 谢谢打来 |
[39:40] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[39:43] | What, you won? | 什么 赢了吗 |
[39:45] | Yeah! | 棒 |
[39:47] | Yes! | 棒 |
[39:52] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[39:53] | I’ve never kissed an alderman before. | 我这是第一次亲议员 |
[39:56] | Casey! Casey! Casey! Casey! Casey! | 凯西 凯西 凯西 |
[40:05] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[40:12] | I knew it, I knew it. | 我就知道会赢 |
[40:14] | God, Baby, I’m so proud of you. | 亲爱的 我真为你骄傲 |
[40:15] | Thanks so much for believing in me. | 非常感谢你相信我 |
[40:22] | Now what? | 现在做什么 |