Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第4季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第4季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Is this for real? You’re leaving? 真的吗 你要走了吗
[00:02] Yeah, I guess it is. 是啊 应该是
[00:04] CFD’s putting a firefighter into Jimmy’s slot. 芝加哥消防局准备找人顶替吉米的职位
[00:06] I may have found a solution. 我可能有办法
[00:08] We can detail you on Ambulance 61. 我们可以把你调到61号救护车
[00:10] I’m loving the idea already. 我喜欢这个主意
[00:11] Guys, meet the newest member of Truck 81, Stella Kidd. 来见见81号云梯队的新成员 史黛拉·基德
[00:14] – Welcome to 51, Kidd. – Thank you. -欢迎来到51队 基德 -谢谢
[00:16] So it’s official. Casey is running for alderman. 正式定下来了 凯西要参加议员竞选了
[00:19] Danny Booker. You want to win this thing, 丹尼·布克 如果你想赢
[00:20] you have to get the community leaders behind you. 必须要有社区领导的支持
[00:23] This guy runs the 24th Street Disciples. 这个人在负责第24街所有的帮派
[00:25] We need you to get the police cameras 我们需要你关掉里士满街和
[00:26] off the corner of Richmond and Augusta. 奥古斯塔街路口的警方摄像头
[00:31] Hey, there, Matt Casey. 你好 我是马特·凯西
[00:33] – Enjoy the pancakes. – Thank you. -希望这松饼你们能喜欢 -谢谢
[00:35] – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. -很高兴认识你 -我也是
[00:36] Hi, Matt Casey. 你好 我是马特·凯西
[00:37] Hi, Matt Casey. 你好 我是马特·凯西
[00:39] – Hey there, Matt Casey. – Nice meeting you. -你好 我是马特·凯西 -很高兴认识你
[00:41] So nice to meet you, Mr. Casey. 很荣幸见到你 凯西先生
[00:43] – Expecting big things. – Thank you. I hope so. -期待你做出成绩 -谢谢 我也这么希望
[00:47] Well, you’ve been busy since we last met. 上次见面之后你似乎很忙啊
[00:49] Yeah, well, I have you to thank for this, 是啊 或许我该谢谢你
[00:52] or your incompetence, I should say. 或这该说 谢谢你的无能
[00:58] A little free advice: 送你一点建议
[01:01] You’re in Chicago politics now. 你已经踏进了芝加哥政坛
[01:03] There’s no shallow end. 这里面水可不浅
[01:06] What are you planning on doing about the traffic lights 你们准备如何改善黑弗山
[01:07] at Haverhill and Smith? 和史密斯街路口的交通灯
[01:09] Been broken for months. 已经坏了好几个月了
[01:11] Well, I–I guess I can take a look and– 我想 我可以去看看
[01:13] That’s the difference between me and my opponent. 这就是我和我对手的不同之处
[01:15] I don’t guess. 我从不空想
[01:17] I’m gonna call the regional transportation board 活动结束之后 我会立刻
[01:18] as soon as this event is over and fix your problem, Mister… 打给地区交通委员会让他们解决问题 这位…
[01:21] Jankowski. Thanks so much, Alderman Becks. 简科斯基 非常感谢 贝克斯议员
[01:24] My pleasure, Mr. Jankowski. 是我该做的 简科斯基先生
[01:25] Now, how long has this been going on in your neighborhood? 这情况在您居住的社区持续多久了
[01:27] Oh, I’d say seven, eight weeks now. 大概有七八周了吧
[01:28] I am sorry I didn’t know about this sooner. 很抱歉我没能早点得知
[01:30] You should’ve called my office. 您该打给我办公室的
[01:31] I would’ve taken care of it right away. 那样我就会立刻帮您解决问题
[01:32] Well, those newfangled telephones. 那些新潮的电话我搞不懂
[01:35] I’m just saying, all right, 我只想说
[01:36] this is how bachelor parties have worked 这才是一直以来
[01:38] since the dawn of time, all right? 单身派对的举办方式嘛
[01:41] Drinks at your favorite… 去最爱的酒吧喝上…
[01:41] How did the pancake breakfast go? 早餐见面会进行得怎么样
[01:44] Educational. 很有教育意义
[01:45] Then dinner at a steakhouse of the best man’s choosing, 然后去伴郎决定的牛排馆吃晚餐
[01:49] and I vote for Johnny T’s, 我选择强尼提
[01:52] followed by a trip 再接着
[01:53] to one of Chicago’s premier gentlemen’s clubs such as– 去芝加哥最棒的绅士俱乐部 比如说…
[01:57] – Scores. – What about Stilettos? -猎艳 -细高跟
[02:02] It’s closed. 那里关门了
[02:03] – Okay, Scores it is. – What? -好吧 那就去猎艳 -怎么了
[02:05] Hey, maybe we mix things up a little bit, huh? 不如咱们来点不同
[02:08] Party bus to Indiana, hmm? 印第安纳派对巴士之旅 怎么样
[02:10] Open bar, open road, who knows what’ll happen? 美酒任喝 走哪算哪 谁知道会有什么惊喜呢
[02:12] Or if you want to take your bachelor party 或者如果你想让你的单身派对
[02:15] to the next level, 更刺激一些
[02:17] skydiving. 我提议跳伞
[02:19] Uh, here’s the thing, boys. 有一个问题 大伙
[02:22] Trudy’s half brother, Logan, 特鲁迪的同父异母弟弟 洛根
[02:27] he’s gonna be planning the bachelor party. 他会策划我的单身派对
[02:30] Nope. No, best man is the one who plans it. 不行 这向来都是伴郎策划的
[02:34] Ah, well, you see, 说到这个…
[02:36] this brings us to the point where I tell you, 我还得告诉你一件事
[02:45] Logan is the best man. 洛根是我的伴郎
[02:52] I, uh–I, uh.. 我…
[02:57] I been meaning to tell you, 我一直想找机会告诉你来着
[02:59] but you see, 但你也知道
[03:00] Trudy had– 特鲁迪…
[03:03] All units, automobile accident, 全员出动 交通事故
[03:05] 18th and Indiana. 18街与印第安纳大街路口
[03:15] Is that a manhole cover? 那是沙井盖吗
[03:30] Hey, we got a kid in here, guys. 这里面有个孩子 各位
[03:34] Daddy, what’s happening? 爸爸 你怎么了
[03:38] Strike. Strike. Strike. 敲 敲
[03:48] I want to go to Mommy’s house. 我要去妈妈家
[03:49] Let’s get you out of the car first, buddy, 我们先把你从车里弄出来
[03:51] and then we’ll get you to your mom’s house, I promise, okay? 然后就会送你去妈妈家 我保证 好吗
[03:54] Okay. 好吧
[03:56] Damn it. We got to get that cover off him, Casey. 该死 我们得先把沙井盖从他身上弄下来 凯西
[03:58] Door’s not budging. Gonna need the Hurst. 车门打不开 去拿赫斯特钳来
[04:00] – Otis? – Got it. -奥蒂斯 -明白
[04:16] Clear the streets, people! 疏散人群 各位
[04:24] Oh, my God. Hurry! 天哪 快跑
[04:33] Main, we got an explosion down here in the sewer system. 总台 我们这里下水道发生爆炸
[04:36] We need all vaults down here turned off now. 需要关闭所有地下阀门
[04:38] – Jimmy, let’s go. – Copy, battalion 25. -吉米 我们走 -收到 25大队
[04:40] We’ll notify Command. 我们会通知总部
[04:45] Loop it through this side. 从这边穿过去
[04:46] Herrmann, take a group, gather extinguishers. 赫尔曼 带一队人 去收集灭火器
[04:49] On it. Dawson! Kidd! 收到 道森 基德
[05:22] Ready? Pull! 准备好了吗 用力拉
[05:34] All right, let’s get this collar on. 好了 给他戴上护颈圈
[05:35] Bring in the backboard. 把背板拿来
[05:37] Teddy. Wh–where’s Teddy? 泰迪 泰迪呢
[05:39] We’ve got him. He’s good. 我们已经救他出去了 他没事
[05:41] Come on. 让我们来吧
[05:45] Come on, come on, come on. 加油 加油
[05:48] Okay, easy. 慢慢来
[05:50] – Come on, people. – Okay, guys, we’re moving. -快点 -好了 我们走
[05:54] Okay, 51, listen up. 51大队 听好了
[05:57] Teams of two, grab CO2 extinguishers. 两人一组 拿上二氧化碳灭火器
[06:00] Pick a manhole. Wait for my signal. 选一个检修孔 等我信号
[06:02] Let’s go! 开始行动
[06:10] Move, move, move! 快点
[06:12] Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! 快走
[06:14] Main, I need the power on those vaults 总指挥台 现在需要关闭
[06:17] turned off now. 所有地下阀门
[06:19] Power is out. Repeat, power is down. 已经关闭 重复 已经关闭
[06:24] Fire those extinguishers. 打开灭火器灭火
[06:38] – Talk to me. – MVC, restrained driver, -告诉我情况 -机动车事故 司机被困
[06:41] positive for loss of consciousness. 目前不清醒
[06:42] – We’re going to T3. – Yes, ma’am. -我们要去创伤3号 -是 女士
[06:44] I’m so tired. Can I just sleep for a minute? 我好累 能睡会儿吗
[06:47] Sounds like you got yourself a concussion. 听起来你好像脑震荡了
[06:50] Yeah, he threw up twice on the way over here too. 是啊 他在过来的路上吐了两次
[06:53] I’m gonna need you to stay awake, sir. 你得保持清醒 先生
[06:55] What is your name? 你叫什么名字
[06:55] – Rotate. – Warren Todesco. -转眼球 -沃伦·特达斯科
[06:57] Hi, Warren. My name is Maggie. 沃伦 我叫麦基
[06:58] We’re gonna get you a CT scan, all right? 我们要给你做CT扫描 好吗
[07:00] – Where’s my son? – He is right here. -我儿子呢 -他就在这里
[07:02] Daddy. 爸爸
[07:03] Is there someone we can call to come and look after him? 我们能打电话叫谁来照顾他吗
[07:05] There’s nobody else. It’s just me and Teddy. 没人了 只有我和泰迪
[07:07] – What about his mom? – She died when he was born. -他妈妈呢 -她在生孩子时难产去世了
[07:10] – I’m all he’s got. – Let’s transfer on my count. -他只有我一个亲人了 -根据我的指示换床
[07:12] One, two, three, transfer. 一二三 换床
[07:14] Okay, let’s just relax. 好 放松点
[07:15] We’ll look after Teddy 我们会照顾泰迪
[07:17] while you get your tests, all right? 你安心做检查 好吗
[07:19] Let’s get his clothes off and get a CT scan, all right? 脱掉他的衣服做CT扫描 好吗
[07:22] Right away, Maggie. 马上 麦基
[07:24] What’s up? 怎么了
[07:25] He said his wife died when his son was born, 他说他妻子在生孩子时难产去世了
[07:28] so why was the kid telling us he wanted to go 那这孩子为什么告诉我们他想去
[07:29] to his mom’s house? 他妈妈家
[07:31] Kids say stuff. 孩子会乱说
[07:33] It was an intense situation for him. 毕竟他可能没经历过这种情况
[07:35] No, I know. 不 我知道
[07:37] It was just so specific. 只是太具体了
[07:50] Hey, you know whose locker this was before mine? 你知道在我之前这是谁的储物箱吗
[07:52] It smells like cologne. 闻起来有古龙香水味
[07:54] Yeah, this guy, Scott Rice, 知道 斯科特·赖斯
[07:56] friend of Severide’s. 西弗莱德的朋友
[07:57] Well, sort of. 差不多吧
[07:59] Didn’t really end well. 结局不大好
[08:04] – What? – What? What what? -怎么了 -什么怎么了
[08:08] I said Severide’s name, 我说了西弗莱德的名字
[08:10] and your face turned all 50 shades of red. 你的脸就变成了五十度红
[08:12] You guys know each other? 你们认识对方吗
[08:12] My face got 50 shades of red? 我的脸就变成了五十度红
[08:14] – It–it did. – Okay. -真的 -好吧
[08:20] Do you mind if I have a word with, uh, Stella? 介意我跟史黛拉聊聊吗
[08:24] Don’t mind a bit. 完全不介意
[08:28] Not a bit. 完全不
[08:35] What’s up? 怎么了
[08:38] I just wanted to come clean. 我想来坦白
[08:39] I’ve been meaning to say something to you since you got here. 你来之后我一直想跟你谈谈
[08:43] That night is easily the most embarrassing of my career. 那晚是我职业生涯中最尴尬的一晚
[08:50] I had no idea for the entire length 整个训练课程中
[08:52] of that training course… that you were married. 我都不知道 你结婚了
[08:56] Yeah, it’s something you might have wanted to check 你带着六块腹肌从我后门进来时
[08:59] into before you let yourself in my back door with a six pack. 应该先调查清楚这种事的
[09:03] Well, you know, I had a few, 我当时有腹肌
[09:04] and it seemed like a good idea at the time. 那时候我觉得是个好主意
[09:06] God, my husband went nuts. 天啊 我丈夫疯了
[09:07] – He wanted to press charges. – Not my finest hour. -他想提出指控 -那可不是我的光荣时刻
[09:11] You know, I don’t think he ever really believed 我觉得他不信
[09:12] that nothing happened between us, but… 我俩之间没什么 但是
[09:17] Well, I’m sorry, 很抱歉
[09:18] and I’m glad you’re here. 我很高兴你来了
[09:25] – Good talk? – Good talk. -聊天愉快 -愉快
[09:43] They said it was okay if I came back here. 他们说我回来这里没关系
[09:45] Yeah, of course. Come on in. 当然啦 进来吧
[09:50] What can I do for you? 我能为你做什么
[09:52] How’s the campaign coming? 竞选怎么样了
[09:55] What’s that expression about Swimming Upstream? 《泳往直前》里是怎么说的来着
[09:58] Feel like… 感觉
[10:00] some of that is the direction you chose. 那是你选择的一个方向
[10:02] Yeah, I can see where this is going, 是的 我知道你要说什么
[10:04] Danny, and I get that you’re looking out 丹尼 我知道你在努力
[10:06] for your community as best you can, 照看你的社区
[10:08] but as I told you before, I’m not the candidate you want. 但是我之前跟你说过 我不是你想要的候选人
[10:12] Have you thought more about Dante’s offer? 你考虑过但丁的提议吗
[10:14] You mean keeping police cameras off corners 你是说不在拐角处安警方摄像头
[10:16] so gangs can deal drugs on them? 好让黑帮交易毒品吗
[10:18] Uh, no, I haven’t. 我没有考虑过
[10:22] You know, I hear, um, Rich Corbin’s people 我听说瑞奇·柯宾的人
[10:24] have thrown in with alderman Becks. 在支持贝克斯议员
[10:27] That’s a healthy portion of the vote. 那可是大量的投票
[10:29] Not willing to compromise on what I think is right. 我不愿意在我认为对的事上妥协
[10:31] But that’s what politics is, son. 但政治就是这样 孩子
[10:35] You compromise here so you can affect change there. 你在这事上妥协 就能在那事上引起改变
[10:37] You take blind ideology out of it, 对一些事情睁一只眼闭一只眼
[10:40] and you live with a little of what stings 接受一些不尽人意之处
[10:42] so you can grab a whole lot of what doesn’t. 这样就能在更多方面满意
[10:47] Listen, I appreciate you coming by. 听着 我很感激你过来
[10:49] I really do, but maybe the real problem 真的 但也许真正的问题是
[10:52] is I’m not a politician. 我不是政客
[10:57] I’m just a guy who wants to help this ward. 我只是想帮助这个区
[11:08] You got to tell him, Chief. 你得告诉他 队长
[11:10] I mean, this is a betrayal on par with Cain and Abel. 这种背叛简直和该隐和亚伯一样
[11:12] We’ve been through the thick and thin 我们在一起同甘共苦
[11:14] for going on nearly two decades, 已经差不多二十年了
[11:16] and he’s just gonna hand over, you know, 而他要把他这辈子最重要的一晚
[11:18] the most important night of his life 交给别人 交给一个
[11:19] to some guy he doesn’t barely know? 他不认识的家伙
[11:24] Trudy seem adamant about this, Mouch? 特鲁迪这回看起来很坚定吧 穆奇
[11:25] – Yes. – Scale of one to ten? -是的 -一到十分你给几分
[11:28] Trudy’s scale goes to about a thousand, 特鲁迪这回的坚定程度得有一千分
[11:31] so, uh, the high end of that. 反正就是最高分吧
[11:33] – He doesn’t have a choice. – Nonsense. -他别无选择 -胡说
[11:37] The man always has a choice. 他总有别的选择
[11:40] Trudy. 特鲁迪
[11:42] Hi. 你好
[11:43] I brought Logan to meet some of your brothers in arms. 我带洛根来见见你的消防员同事们
[11:46] I thought maybe he could get to know everybody 我想让他在大派对之前和大家认识一下
[11:48] before the big shindig if that’s cool. 应该是件好事 行吗
[11:50] Of course, of course. 当然 当然
[11:51] Uh, everyone, this is Logan. 各位 这位是洛根
[11:54] I just want to say to all of you 我只想对你们大家说
[11:56] that you look marvelous. 你们真是帅呆了
[12:00] It’s Bill Crystal. 比尔·克里斯托如是说
[12:03] – I got to bolt. – Wh–wait, is he gonna–you– -我先走了 -等等 他要…你…
[12:05] No, no, he’ll be fine. I’ll come and pick him up later, 不不 他没关系的 我等会回来接他
[12:08] and you all try and keep your sides from hurting 你们都小心身体别受伤了
[12:10] ’cause this guy is gonna keep you rolling on the floor. 因为他会让你们笑得人仰马翻
[12:14] – You be good, brother. – Okay, you be good. -你好好玩 兄弟 -好 你也是
[12:15] – You be good, brother. – Bye, honey. -你好好玩 兄弟 -再见 宝贝
[12:19] Tru– 特鲁…
[12:20] Hey, I have a question for you guys. 我有问题要问你们
[12:22] Do you know what side of the street 你们知道彼得森酒店
[12:23] the Peterson Hotel is on? 在路的哪一边吗
[12:25] – Uh, the south? – Yeah. -南边吗 -对
[12:27] No, my man, the inn-side. 不 兄弟 是旅边[里边]
[12:32] With two Ns. 舌头卷一下
[12:33] Yeah, it sure is. 是啊 的确是
[12:35] Well, let’s get these old yappers 我们来跟这些雅皮士
[12:37] talking about this bachelor party, huh? 一起讨论讨论单身派对的事吧
[12:39] Is everybody here in? 在座的各位都参加吗
[12:43] Yes, yes. 好 很好
[12:44] Yeah, you know, yeah, Logan. 是的 洛根
[12:45] They’re all in, and they have some ideas too, so maybe you– 他们都来的 他们也有些想法 或许你…
[12:49] Well, that sounds great. 那真是太好了
[12:52] You guys thinking Chili’s or TGIFridays? 你们想吃红辣椒烤肉还是周五美食餐厅
[13:00] You’re all gonna want to see this. 你们应该都想来瞧瞧
[13:02] Oh, okay. 好啊
[13:30] 南茜·凯西杀害了她的丈夫 你们真的想让她的儿子成为你们的下一任议员吗
[13:37] No, I know. 不 我知道
[13:38] Yeah, no, it was great. Yeah, yeah. 对 不 那很好 对对
[13:41] My mother? 我妈妈
[13:44] Seriously? 你不会吧
[13:45] I’m gonna have to call you back. 我等会打给你
[13:49] Yeah, you got it. 是 没问题
[13:54] What’s this about? 什么事
[13:55] It’s about the billboard where you slander me. 你诋毁我的那块广告牌
[13:58] I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. 我完全不懂你在说什么
[14:02] Right, right. 是啊 是啊
[14:03] Look, I have a lot of supporters, 我有很多支持者
[14:05] and sometimes they take matters into their own hands 有时候他们会自说自话地出手
[14:08] and do outrageous things. 做些过分的事
[14:11] Outrageous doesn’t even begin to cover it. 过分到完全不加以掩饰
[14:13] I hear you, 我懂你的意思了
[14:14] and whatever it is, this billboard? 无论怎么回事 这块广告牌
[14:17] Is that what you said? 你是来说这个的事的吗
[14:18] I certainly don’t condone it, 我当然是无法容忍的
[14:20] but I can’t control every donor 但我不能控制每一位
[14:22] that wants to see me win. 希望我赢的支持者啊
[14:26] Billboard is down by the end of the day, Becks, 天黑之前把广告牌撤了 贝克斯
[14:28] or you and I are gonna have another conversation. 不然我跟你就得好好谈谈了
[14:31] Okay, you’ve said your piece, Mr. Casey. 好 你的话说完了吧 凯西先生
[14:36] Now… 现在…
[14:38] get the hell out of my office. 滚出我的办公室
[14:41] Stephanie? 斯蒂芬妮
[14:44] Yes, sir? 什么事 先生
[14:45] Mr. Casey wandered into the wrong office. 凯西先生走错办公室了
[14:48] Could you show him the door, please? 请你送他出门 谢谢
[14:58] This isn’t over, Becks. 这事没完 贝克斯
[15:01] I think it is. 我觉得已经完了
[15:13] Just scoot over a little more. 稍微挪开一点
[15:15] There you go. 好
[15:16] Just one second, okay? 稍等我一下 好吗
[15:17] I thought we were getting out of here. 我还以为我们要走了呢
[15:21] Hey, Maggie. 麦基
[15:24] How’s he doing? 他怎么样
[15:26] Oh, he’s a brave little guy. 他是个勇敢的小家伙
[15:28] We’re keeping him distracted. 我们尽量不让他想发生的事
[15:30] And, um, what kind of guy is his dad? 那么 他爸爸是怎么样的人
[15:33] What’s that supposed to mean? 这话是什么意思
[15:35] – Anything raise a red flag? – Not really. -有什么危险信号吗 -没有
[15:38] His toxicology came back negative. 他的毒理检测都是阴性
[15:41] Could you look him up? 你能查一下他吗
[15:44] See if he or Teddy have been here before? 看看他和泰迪之前有没有来过
[15:49] Please? 拜托了
[15:54] Okay. 好吧
[15:57] I show his father in here. 他父亲之前来过
[16:01] Can I look? 我能看吗
[16:02] Well, I don’t mind, but HIPAA won’t like it. 我不介意 不过HIPAA法案就不会了
[16:04] – Come on, you owe me. – For what? -拜托 你欠我的 -欠你什么
[16:06] New Year’s Eve. 除夕夜
[16:15] Hmm what? 怎么了
[16:16] His emergency contact says “Patient refused,” 他的紧急联系人写的”病人拒绝”
[16:19] and his billing address doesn’t match. 他的账单地址也不匹配
[16:21] That’s a little unusual. 是有些反常
[16:23] Can I talk to him? 我能和他谈谈吗
[16:24] No, the doctor’s in there going over his CT. 不行 医生在里面给他做CT
[16:28] Could you text me when you guys release him? 等检查完可以给我发个短信吗
[16:30] Maybe. 或许吧
[16:40] Now where you going? 你又要去哪儿
[16:50] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[16:52] Look, this guy has got something going on, 这家伙有古怪
[16:54] and we have his prints all over his collar. 他的护颈上都是指纹
[16:58] Luckily, there’s a police officer who owes me a favor. 幸运的是 有个警察欠我一个人情
[17:00] Not–not like that. 不 不是那样
[17:02] I mean, it’s–it’s not what you think. 不是 不是你想的那样
[17:05] I have no idea what you’re talking about. 我完全不知道你在说什么
[17:09] Hand me one of those trash bags. 递一个垃圾袋给我
[17:16] Maybe it’s nothing, but maybe it’s something. 可能没什么问题 但也有可能有问题
[17:19] I’m not gonna be able to sleep tonight 如果不搞清楚
[17:20] unless I know one way or the other, 我今晚就别想睡觉了
[17:23] so I’m gonna ask him to run these prints. 所以我要让他查一下指纹
[17:28] Say no more. I’m in. 别说了 听你的
[17:30] Thank you. 谢谢你
[17:38] It’s all over, though. It’s all over the city. 但是到处都是 整个城市到处都是
[17:40] I understand. 我明白
[17:41] Oh, hey, what are these made out of? 这是什么材料做的
[17:44] Thermoplastic. 热塑塑料
[17:48] Hard. 很硬
[17:50] Oh, my God, is that a lirpa? 我的天呐 那是勒尔帕吗
[17:53] A what now? 什么
[17:55] It’s the Vulcan weapon that Spock uses 是斯波克在某场拼死的战役里
[17:58] in a battle to the death– 用的瓦肯武器
[17:59] – in “Amok Time.” – In “Amok Time.” -《狂暴时刻》 -《狂暴时刻》
[18:00] – Yeah. – Yeah, “Star Trek” Original Series… -对 -对 《星际迷航 原初系列》
[18:06] – It’s actually episode two. – Oh, no, it’s episode one. -其实是第二集 -不是 是第一集
[18:08] No, it’s episode two. 不是 是第二集
[18:10] – Hold on, use your mind. – That’s right. -等一下 再想想 -没错
[18:13] You’re right, it is episode one! 你说得对 是第一集
[18:16] Yes. Takes a second. 是的 多想了一下
[18:18] What? 什么
[18:19] About the bachelor party, Logan. 单身派对的事 洛根
[18:21] Oh, yeah, you guys are gonna flip the F out. 对 你们大家伙儿会开心死的
[18:24] – Oh, yeah? – Two words: -是吗 -七个字
[18:26] “Matrix” marathon. “黑客帝国”马拉松
[18:28] Yeah. 对的
[18:29] Wh–what? 什…什么
[18:31] All the movies, “The Matrix,” “Reloaded,” 所有电影 《黑客帝国》 《重装上阵》
[18:33] “Revolutions,” 《矩阵革命》
[18:34] and all eight “Animatrix” Cartoons! 还有八集《黑客帝国动画版》
[18:39] Get out! 不是吧
[18:40] Otis, can you take Logan here into the turnout room? 奥蒂斯 你能带洛根去一下装备室吗
[18:43] Sure. Hey, come check this out. 好的 来这里看看
[18:46] Hell, yeah. 好啊
[18:48] Tuk, tuk. 嘟嘟
[18:51] All right, you know what this is really about, 你知道这是什么情况
[18:53] Mouch, all right? 穆奇 对吗
[18:54] Trudy brought Logan in here as a spy. 特鲁迪派洛根过来就是做卧底的
[18:57] That is not remotely what is going on here. 完全不是这个节奏
[19:00] He is here for one reason and one reason alone, 他来这里有且只有一个原因
[19:03] to make sure that your bachelor party 就是确保你的单身派对
[19:05] doesn’t turn into some kind of 不会出现纵情声色
[19:07] debaucherous den of iniquity-type situation. 放荡不羁的情况
[19:11] It is a harbinger of things to come, my friend. 已经出现这种迹象了 哥们
[19:17] Think about it. 想想看
[19:30] – Luke, I am your father. – It’s impossible. -卢克 我是你父亲 -不可能
[19:34] We’re gonna go do this to everyone. 我们要对每个人都来一遍
[19:36] Yeah, good idea. 好 好主意
[19:38] This guy’s a hoot, right? 这家伙太闹腾了 对吗
[19:44] You wanted to see me, Chief? 你要见我 队长
[19:46] Yeah, come on in. 是的 进来
[19:51] Everything okay? 有事吗
[19:53] What do you know about 你知不知道
[19:54] the Friends of Firefighters benefit being moved? 消防员之友活动转移的事
[19:57] First I’ve heard about it. 没听说过
[19:58] I just got off the phone with the commissioner’s office. 我刚跟警监办公室通完电话
[20:01] They told me that some influential people, 他们跟我说 有一些有权有势的人
[20:03] some very concerned citizens, called headquarters 还有一些非常有心的市民 打电话给总部
[20:06] asking for it not to be held here at 51. 要求不要在51队举办
[20:09] Why? 为什么
[20:12] They said it wouldn’t be appropriate, 他们说不合适
[20:15] mentioned you by name, 提了你的名字
[20:17] certain billboards around town. 还有城里的一些广告板
[20:25] This is ridiculous. 这太荒唐了
[20:26] They’re moving it to Morningside. 他们要改到莫宁赛德去
[20:29] Just…give me a chance to make some calls. We– 让我先打几个电话看看 我们…
[20:35] Truck 81, Ambulance 61, 81号云梯车 61号救护车
[20:36] man down from unknown causes, 有人因未知原因晕倒
[20:38] South Blue Island and West 13th. 蓝岛南街与西十三大街路口
[20:41] That’s our address. 是我们的地址
[20:45] Over here, over here, help! 这里 这里 救命
[20:47] Let’s go. 快来
[20:48] – We were just walking along- – I’ll get the ambulance! -我们正走着… -我去开救护车
[20:50] And this car was pulling away, spinning its tires, 有辆车要开走 车轮一转起来
[20:53] and the tire chain flew off 防滑链就飞起来了
[20:54] and whapped Todd right in the face. 刚好甩到了托德脸上
[20:56] Driver pulled off like he didn’t even know. 司机停下车 什么情况都不知道
[21:00] Okay. 好的
[21:01] All right, let’s flip him. 好 我们把他翻个身
[21:14] Hey, hold still. Hold still. 别动 别动
[21:17] Dawson, will you keep his head from moving? 道森 你能让他的头别动吗
[21:18] Easy, easy, man. 放松 放松 哥们
[21:20] The more you move, the worse it gets. 你动得越厉害 情况越糟糕
[21:21] Okay, people, move back. 好了 各位 后退
[21:23] – Give us room here. – What do we got? -给我们腾点地方 -现在什么情况
[21:25] We got multiple lacerations, maybe some broken bones. 多处割伤 有骨头可能断了
[21:29] We got to get the chain off to see. 我们得把铁链拿开看看
[21:31] – Help me get it off? – Yeah, let’s do it. -帮我解开 -好的 动手吧
[21:35] Hey, will you bandage him, and I’ll start an IV? 你给他上绷带 我给他注射 行吗
[21:37] – On it. – Herrmann, Otis, -好的 -赫尔曼 奥蒂斯
[21:39] backboard and stretcher. 背板和担架
[21:41] You guys ready? 你们准备好了吗
[21:42] – Let’s do it. – Yeah. -开始吧 -好的
[21:44] All right. 来吧
[21:46] – Easy. Easy. – Oh, God, get it off! -慢点 慢点 -快拿掉
[21:55] Bleeder! 大量出血
[21:56] All right, here, let me pack it. I need gauze! 我来包扎 我需要纱布
[21:59] Help me, please. 帮帮我 求你们了
[22:02] We got to do this the right way, okay? 我们得用正确方法处理
[22:03] Just look at me. Stay with me, all right? 看着我 坚持住 好吗
[22:06] On three. 数到三
[22:07] – Yeah. – Hey, you’re doing great. -好 -你做得很好
[22:09] You’re doing great. All right, one, two, three. 你做得很好 一 二 三
[22:16] – Okay. – All right. -好的 -好了
[22:18] You’re okay. 你没事了
[22:19] Brett, are you in? 布莱特 你好了吗
[22:21] – Got it. – Right, backboard. -没问题 -好 上担架
[22:25] Roll. 翻身
[22:29] All right. 好
[22:30] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[22:40] A new record, closest call we’ve had. 新纪录 离我们最近的出警
[22:45] Can I help you? 需要什么帮助吗
[22:48] Is this you? 这是你吗
[22:52] 你希望一个在脱衣舞俱乐部工作的人 成为下一任市议员吗
[22:55] It’s on all the cars. 车上都贴满了
[23:03] Great. 太棒了
[23:05] Okay, 81, let’s go pick up some trash. 81队 我们去捡点垃圾吧
[23:26] You all right? 你没事吧
[23:27] Just trying to get some work done. 忙着干活呢
[23:31] – Matt. – What? -马特 -怎么了
[23:34] Becks is right. 贝克斯说得没错
[23:35] Nothing gives him the right to plaster it all over the city. 他没有权力把这件事贴得大街小巷都是
[23:38] What does that have to do with leadership, anyway? 这跟领导能力有什么关系
[23:40] It’s got everything to do with politics. 在政治上 这事关系大了
[23:43] This is not what I signed up for. 我可没想到会碰到这种事
[23:48] So what are you saying? 所以你想说什么
[23:49] I’m saying I can see exactly why no sane person 我想说我懂了为什么正常人
[23:52] wants to subject themselves to this process. 都不想掺和到这种事中来
[23:54] You run a clean campaign, you get creamed. 要想清清白白地参与选举 就被人抹黑
[23:57] You run a dirty one, well, you might win an election, 要是耍阴的 也许能赢下选举
[24:00] but you lose your soul. What’s the point? 但失去了灵魂 有什么意义
[24:02] Even more reason why the city needs you. 更重要的是这个城市需要你
[24:04] It’s affecting the house now. 现在已经影响到我们消防队了
[24:07] They’re moving the Friends of Firefighters benefit 他们甚至准备将消防员之友活动
[24:09] up to Morningside because they’d rather not have 转移到莫宁赛德 因为他们不想跟
[24:11] my name associated with it. 我的名字有任何关联
[24:20] Okay, look, you want to quit? 听着 你要是想退出
[24:22] Then quit. 那就退出吧
[24:24] Give him what he wants. 让他得逞吧
[24:26] – Gabby. – No, -加比 -不
[24:27] I’m done talking about it. 我不想再说了
[24:33] – Vitals? – Pressure’s stable. -生命体征 -血压稳定
[24:35] What happened here? 发生了什么
[24:36] A tire chain puncture to the jugular, 颈动脉被轮胎链刺伤
[24:38] bleeding controlled with direct pressure. 直接按压后出血得到控制
[24:40] Got it, we’ll take it from here. 好的 交给我们吧
[24:41] I need a nurse. 我需要一名护士
[24:47] – Sylvie. – Hey, Sean. -希尔薇 -肖恩
[24:49] I stopped by 51. They said you were here. 我刚去了一趟51队 他们说你在这
[24:51] Yeah. What’d you find out? 是啊 你发现了些什么
[24:52] How about you tell me exactly why you wanted 不如你先告诉我你为什么要
[24:54] those fingerprints run through the system? 在系统中比对这些指纹
[24:56] – A hunch. – Well, the guy, Warren Moakes, -直觉 -这个叫沃伦·莫克斯的人
[24:58] he has an AMBER Alert out on him for kidnapping his son. 有一条关于他绑架了他儿子的安珀警报
[25:00] So, you know where he is? 你知道他在哪儿吗
[25:10] What room do you have Warren Moakes in? 沃伦·莫克斯在哪间病房
[25:14] Don’t have a Moakes. 没有叫莫克斯的病人
[25:15] He came in with a concussion, 他因脑震荡被送来的
[25:16] got a CT scan. 做了一个扫描
[25:18] Moakes, Moakes, nope, nothing. 莫克斯 莫克斯 没有
[25:22] Had a little boy with him, Teddy. 带了一个小男孩 泰迪
[25:24] Oh, yeah, Teddy. 没错 泰迪
[25:26] That was, let me see, 那是 我看看
[25:28] Warren Miller? That who you’re talking about? 沃伦·米勒 你说的是他吗
[25:31] Yes, that’s him. Do you know where he is? 没错 就是他 你知道他在哪儿吗
[25:33] Looks like he was just discharged. 他好像刚出院
[25:37] Excuse me. 不好意思
[25:44] Oh, come on, come on. 在哪儿 在哪儿
[26:02] Taxi! Teddy, come on! 出租车 泰迪 过来
[26:04] Wait for me. 等等我
[26:07] Hurry! 快点
[26:09] Open the door! Open the door now! 开门 快开门
[26:11] Let me see your hands! On the ground! 举起手来 跪下
[26:14] – Hey, on the ground right now! – Okay, okay. -赶紧跪下 -好的 好的
[26:14] Let me see your hands right now! 赶紧举起手来
[26:15] – Dad! – Get on the ground! -爸爸 -跪下
[26:18] Don’t worry, Teddy. 别担心 泰迪
[26:19] – Dad! – Put your hands behind your head. -爸爸 -把手放到脑后
[26:20] It’s gonna be all right, Teddy. 没事的 泰迪
[26:21] – It’s okay. – Dad, what’s happening? -没事的 -爸爸 怎么了
[26:22] – It’s all right. It’s okay. – Daddy. -没事的 没事的 -爸爸
[26:25] You kidnap your son? That it? 你绑架了你儿子吗
[26:26] You don’t understand. 你不明白
[26:29] His mom’s an addict. 他妈妈有毒瘾
[26:30] She can’t take care of herself, much less him. 她只在乎自己 根本不管他
[26:32] Yeah, you can tell that one to the judge. 这话你可以跟法官去说
[26:34] – You handle him? – Yeah. -你照顾好他 -好的
[26:36] I love you, Teddy. I love you. 我爱你 泰迪 我爱你
[26:38] – It’s all right. – I love you! -没事的 -我爱你
[26:40] – Come on, let’s go. – I love you! -来吧 我们走 -我爱你
[26:41] It’s okay. 没事的
[26:42] I’ll get Maggie to call DCFS. 我会让麦基联系儿童与家庭服务部
[26:45] Great. 好
[26:52] Hey, Gabby. 加比
[26:56] Grant, hi, how you doing? 格兰特 最近怎么样
[26:58] Yeah, you know, uh, hanging in there. 就这样 还可以吧
[27:01] Is Stella here? 史黛拉在吗
[27:02] – Yeah, uh–sh– – Hey, baby. -是啊 她… -宝贝
[27:11] – I miss you. – What’s going on? -我好想你 -怎么了
[27:13] I’m sorry to bust in on you at work. 抱歉在你上班的时候来打扰你
[27:14] It’s just I-I felt so lonely, 我…我感觉好孤单
[27:17] I thought I was gonna die. 我还以为自己要死了
[27:19] You’re not gonna die, Grant. 你不会死的 格兰特
[27:20] I can’t help it. I miss you. 我也没办法 我想你
[27:21] I can’t survive without you. 没有你我活不下去
[27:23] You’re doing great. 你做得很好
[27:26] Could we, um… 我们能…
[27:29] you know? 你知道的
[27:35] Uh, yeah. 好
[27:35] – Yeah? All right. – Fine. -好吗 好 -好
[27:37] – Go in there. – In there? -去那里面 -那里面吗
[27:39] – Mm-hmm. – Great. -对 -好
[27:45] Drop your pants. 脱掉裤子
[27:50] – No, you did the right thing. – Did I? -不 你做得对 -是吗
[27:52] I mean, what if he’s telling the truth? 万一他说的是真的呢
[27:54] Well, that’s what the courts are for. 判断真伪是法庭的职责
[27:57] Well, my cousin Sheila went through this whole custody thing 我表姐希拉跟她前夫就争夺过抚养权
[28:00] with her ex, and it was a nightmare. 那真是一场噩梦
[28:02] I mean, always switching the days 对方一直改日子
[28:03] and then accusing her of not showing up 然后指责她不出现
[28:05] and then running to the judge to petition for reduced custody. 然后跑去向法官申请减少她的监护权限
[28:09] – That’s awful. – And I always thought, -真是恶劣 -我一直想
[28:11] “What if I was his friend and not her cousin? 万一我是男方的朋友而不是她表妹呢
[28:14] I’d probably believe all those things about her.” 我可能就信了别人说的她那些坏话
[28:33] What? 怎么了
[28:34] You and Grant want to get busy, that’s your call, 你和格兰特想嘿咻那是你们的事
[28:36] but you can’t do it in our turnout room. 但你们不能在我们的装备室里做
[28:38] – Okay- – Listen to me, -好吧 -听我说
[28:39] you and I are friends, 我跟你是朋友
[28:40] but you pull that stuff in front of the Chief or anyone else, 但如果你在队长或任何其他人面前玩这个
[28:42] and they’re gonna pink slip you sooner than you– 他们肯定会马上解雇…
[28:43] I was giving him a B-12 shot. 我给他打了一针B12
[28:48] Yeah. 没错
[28:49] He’s scared to stick himself, 他不敢自己扎针
[28:50] but he gets gloomy fast without it. 但是不打针他容易很快变抑郁
[28:54] – Oh. – Mm-hmm. Yup. -这样啊 -没错
[28:57] And don’t tell me that you and Casey 你可别告诉我你和凯西
[28:58] have never gotten busy in the firehouse. 从来没有在消防员嘿咻过
[29:02] That’s beside the point. 这跟我们的话题无关
[29:13] Your mission, should you choose to accept it, 你们的任务 前提是你们接受的话
[29:18] is to party and party hard. 就是去去尽情疯玩
[29:21] With that in mind and for your eyes only, 这虽然是最高机密 但是
[29:24] I present to you the bachelor celebration itinerary. 我在此向大家展示 单身汉庆祝活动
[29:29] These envelopes will self-destruct in 0900 seconds. 这些信封会在900秒之后自毁
[29:32] I’m getting real skeptical, Mouch. 我真的怀疑他是不是有病 穆奇
[29:36] So can we open them or… 那我们能打开吗 还是…
[29:37] Yeah, yeah, yeah, open up, open up. 当然可以 快打开看看
[29:40] – Wow. – Yeah. -好棒 -是吧
[29:43] And everything is taken care of 从威利斯大厦观景台
[29:45] from the beauty of the Willis Tower Observatory… 到澳大利亚内陆的一切
[29:48] to the Australian Outback. 都会有人专门负责
[29:50] What is that, ‘mate? It’s a koala bear. 那是什么 伙计 是考拉
[29:52] No, it’s a kangaroo. No, it’s a dingo. 不 那是袋鼠 不 明明是澳洲野狗
[29:55] This is gonna be a night 这一夜
[29:56] you guys will never forget. I’m serious. 一定让你们永生难忘 我说真的
[29:59] Hey, Logan? 洛根
[30:00] Yeah, what’s up, my brother, my brother, my brother? 在 怎么了 伙计伙计伙计
[30:02] Maybe this– 或许这个…
[30:06] Truck 81, Squad 3, 81号云梯车 3号抢险车
[30:08] – Ambo 61, vehicle fire. – Got to go. -61号救护车 车辆火灾 -得干活了
[30:10] Jackson and Kedzie. 杰克逊街和科德兹街路口
[30:12] That’s okay, guys. 没事 伙计们
[30:13] I’ll just, uh, pre-order. 我先帮你们预定
[30:43] Casey, engine’s delayed. 凯西 水罐车要晚到
[30:45] Get some extinguishers on that. Move these people back. 先拿灭火器灭火 让围观人员退后
[30:47] Herrmann, Mouch, Dawson, get extinguishers. 赫尔曼 穆奇 道森 拿灭火器灭火
[30:49] Kidd, Otis, clear the area. 基德 奥蒂斯 疏散人群
[30:52] – On it. – Let’s back it up, folks. -好的 -大家退后
[30:53] – Give us some room. – Let us work here. -给我们让出地方 -不要妨碍我们工作
[30:55] Move back. Come on, let’s go. 退后 快退后
[30:58] Let’s go. Back to the sidewalk. Let’s move. 快退到人行道上去 快点
[31:00] Thank you. Thank you very much. 谢谢 非常感谢
[31:05] Hey, Chief, 队长
[31:07] I got someone inside! 发现车里有人
[31:22] What the hell? 搞什么
[31:24] Paramedics, we got a stab wound here. 急救人员 这里有人被捅伤
[31:27] Coming in, Chief. 马上到 队长
[31:34] Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Stay back, please. 你们干什么 请退后
[31:35] Stay back! 退后
[31:42] Stay out of the street. Let them work. 不要上街妨碍他们工作
[31:52] Hey, you know what happened here? 你知道是怎么回事吗
[31:55] Looks to me like some dumb corner boy 我看就是一个蠢货
[31:56] tried to sell on a corner that ain’t his. 想在别人的地盘上卖货
[32:06] Come on, let’s go. 我们走
[32:39] These are the ones who helped me, Mommy. 就是他们帮了我 妈咪
[32:43] – Hi. – Oh, if not for you two, -你好 -多亏了你们两个人
[32:45] I don’t know if I would have seen him again. 否则我都不知道还能不能见到他
[32:46] Thank you both so much. 非常感谢你们二位
[32:48] No, we’re just glad it worked out. 不客气 很高兴你们团聚了
[32:51] Whole thing feels like 这整件事
[32:52] I’m walking through fog, you know? 我都还没缓过神来
[32:57] Yeah. 是
[32:58] Well, we were happy to help. 我们很高兴帮忙
[33:01] Okay, well, thanks again. 好 再次感谢
[33:03] Come on, Teddy. Let’s get out of here, 走吧泰迪 我们走
[33:06] Let these guys get back to work. 让他们回去工作吧
[33:12] Your boy’s father, 你儿子的父亲
[33:14] he had some things to say about you. 他说了一些关于你的事
[33:17] I’m sure he did, 当然了
[33:18] and he’s pathological, as I’m sure you– 他有病 我肯定…
[33:20] Are you using? 你吸毒吗
[33:22] Excuse me? 你说什么
[33:25] I’m asking you. Are you on something? 我问你 你在吸毒吗
[33:29] How dare you? 岂有此理
[33:31] How dare you in front of my son who was just put through 你竟然在我刚经历过严重创伤的
[33:34] the most traumatic experience of his life. 儿子面前这么说我
[33:36] All right, ma’am. We’re done here. 行了 女士 适可而止吧
[33:38] Go to hell, the both of you. 你们俩都去死吧
[33:44] You know what? 这事没完
[33:45] Even better, what’s your name? 我要让你好看 你叫什么
[33:48] I want to get you fired. 我要让你被炒掉
[33:50] Sylvie Brett, two Ts. 希尔薇·布莱特 特别的特
[33:58] Mommy? 妈咪
[34:01] Let’s go, Teddy. 我们走 泰迪
[34:07] Damn it. 可恶
[34:09] Damn it! 可恶
[34:16] Boden said we’re supposed to drop the victims off 博登说我们应该放下受害者
[34:18] and forget them, 忘记他们
[34:21] move on to the next call. 继续下一次救援
[34:21] No, I can’t do that, okay? 但是我做不到
[34:23] I can’t leave my heart in the locker 我无法在开始上班时
[34:25] at the start of shift and just pick it up at the end. 把我的心锁在储物柜里 下班后再拿上
[34:28] I can’t. 我做不到
[34:30] Maybe it’ll break me someday. I just don’t care. 或许有一天我会被压垮 但我不管
[34:36] I just– 我…
[34:40] Let’s get out of here, huh? 我们走吧 好吗
[35:01] I know he doesn’t want to talk, 我知道他不想谈
[35:02] but it’s non-negotiable at this point. 但此时此刻没有商量的余地
[35:04] You know, this corner is the most important thing right now. 现在这个街角是最重要的
[35:12] I’ve been doing some thinking 我一直在想
[35:13] about the way things work here in Chicago. 我们在芝加哥的为人处世方式
[35:17] Yeah? 所以呢
[35:21] You want police cameras off 你想关掉里士满街
[35:22] Richmond and Augusta, right? 和奥古斯塔街路口的警方摄像头 对吧
[35:27] Correct. 没错
[35:30] Okay. 好
[35:32] I promise to do what I can to make that happen once elected if 我保证 如果当选 我一定尽可能满足你的要求
[35:37] you promise that drugs will no longer be sold 但是你得保证安德森高中附近的
[35:40] on the two corners bordering Anderson High School. 两个街角处不会有人去卖毒品
[35:50] These are kids we’re talking about, 那附近都是孩子
[35:53] 14, 15 years old. 才十四五岁
[35:56] They need to know they’re safe when they go to school. 不能让他们提心吊胆地去上学
[36:00] They shouldn’t have to walk past a war zone. 不该让他们经过交战地带
[36:09] Who says I can make that happen? 谁说我能帮你办到了
[36:12] I guess we’ll just have to trust each other’s word is good. 我们只要相信彼此就行了
[36:25] I see you have learned a few things, haven’t you? 看来你学到了点东西 是吧
[36:38] I have never seen it this quiet. 这里这是第一次这么安静
[36:41] Yeah, I think it’s kind of great. 没错 不过我觉得这样很好
[36:43] You can actually hear yourself think. 可以安静地思考点事 不用被吵死
[36:44] I think it’s kind of nice for a change. 改变一下还是不错的
[36:46] – Yeah. – Right? -对 -是吧
[36:50] Wow, place is really jumping tonight. 今晚这里真是安静啊
[36:52] – Yup. – Mouch’s bachelor party. -对 -穆奇的单身派对
[36:54] Ah, got it. 原来如此
[36:55] Okay, new lady on truck needs a drink. I’m buying. 云梯队新来的美女需要喝一杯 我请了
[36:58] Thanks. Uh, Old Fashioned. 谢谢 古典鸡尾酒
[37:02] Mm-hmm, just like Mouch’s bachelor party. 好 就跟穆奇的单身派对一样
[37:07] Poor guys. 可怜的人
[37:08] Aww, poor guys. 可怜的人
[37:15] Apparently Logan reserved the Sunflower Suite for the night. 洛根为今晚预定了向日葵套房
[37:19] What? That wasn’t on the itinerary. 什么 活动列表上没写啊
[37:30] I am so sorry for this, guys. 真的很抱歉 各位
[37:32] You’re all the truest of friends 你们都是真朋友
[37:34] for not just running for the hills. 不会逃得远远的让我一人难堪
[37:36] Hey, wouldn’t miss it. 我们不会丢下你一个人的
[37:37] Yeah, nobody wants to miss a disaster. 没错 谁都不想错过一场灾难
[37:40] It’s like buying tickets to watch two trains collide. 这就好比买票去看两列火车相撞
[37:42] Oh, buck up, Herrmann. 别这么丧气 赫尔曼
[37:44] We’re here to celebrate Mouch. 我们是来帮穆奇庆祝的
[37:45] – Exactly. -All right, fine. -没错 -好吧
[37:48] Let’s get on with it. 那我们庆祝吧
[37:52] What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事
[37:58] Nobody has to stay for all three movies, seriously. 谁都不用三场电影都看完 真的
[38:01] Just leave when you want to. 你们想什么时候走就什么时候走
[38:04] Eh, maybe there’ll be some beers in the mini fridge. 或许迷你冰箱里会有啤酒
[38:06] – This is unbelievable. – Stop it. -难以置信 -别说了
[38:08] What? 怎么了
[38:11] Again, just go when you want. 再说一遍 你们想走的话走就行
[38:13] You don’t have to have a code word or anything. 不用跟我对暗号什么的
[38:18] Whoo! Psyche! 傻了吧
[38:24] Welcome to the Matrix, boys. 欢迎来到黑客帝国系列 伙计们
[38:32] Okay, now we’re talking. 这才像话嘛
[38:37] – Got you! – What? -耍到你了 -什么情况
[38:39] Yeah, we’ve been planning this forever, my friend. 这个游戏真是百玩不厌啊 朋友
[38:43] – Trudy knows? – What, Trudy? -特鲁迪知道吗 -什么 特鲁迪
[38:46] Trudy came up with this. 这个主意就是特鲁迪想出来的
[38:49] Come on, let’s go. 来 咱们走
[38:50] Hey, everybody, bachelor in the house! 各位 单身主角驾到
[38:53] He needs a drink! 先给他来一杯
[38:57] – All right. – Come on in, brother. -不错 -进来吧 伙计
[39:04] Thanks. 谢谢
[39:06] What’d I do? 我做了什么
[39:07] Put a boot in my ass, 时刻提醒我
[39:09] reminded me why I’m doing this. 让我记得我做这件事的原因
[39:11] That? That was nothing. 那个啊 那没什么
[39:19] Let’s go say hello. 我们去打个招呼
[39:26] Mr. Becks. 贝克斯先生
[39:29] Mr. Casey. 凯西先生
[39:31] Are you here to concede, save us all a little time? 你是来认输 让我们都省点时间的吗
[39:36] Actually, I wanted to see your face 说实话 我是想看看
[39:38] the first time you realized you were gonna lose to me. 你第一次知道会输给我是什么表情
[39:42] And there it is. 就是这样
[39:45] Hey, Matt Casey, thanks for coming. 你好 马特·凯西 谢谢前来
[39:47] I’m Matt Casey. This is Gabriela Dawson. 我是马特·凯西 这是加布里埃拉·道森
[39:51] – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. -幸会 -幸会
[39:55] Are you cold? Are you cold? 你冷吗 你冷吗
[40:07] What the hell just happened? 刚才发生了什么
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第4季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第4季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme