时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Next week, | 下周 |
[00:02] | Antonio’s Boxing Gym, | 在安东尼奥的拳击馆 |
[00:04] | battle of the badges… | 一场荣誉之战 |
[00:06] | Who’s fighting for 51? | 谁会代表51号消防队出战 |
[00:07] | Actually, I already volunteered. | 我已经报名了 |
[00:09] | Colin Becks, | 我是科林·贝克斯 |
[00:10] | alderman for the 52nd Ward. | 52区的的议员 |
[00:12] | I’m putting together a fundraiser. | 我正在筹划一场募捐 |
[00:13] | It would mean a lot if you were there. | 如果你能来的话对我会是莫大的帮助 |
[00:15] | Every day we come to work, | 我们每天上班 |
[00:16] | we have to be willing to lay down our lives | 都要准备着为那些完全不认识的人 |
[00:18] | for perfect strangers. | 牺牲生命 |
[00:20] | I heard what happened to your sister. | 我听说了你姐姐的事 |
[00:21] | I am terribly sorry for your loss. | 我很遗憾 |
[00:23] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[00:24] | What happened to drying out? | 说好的戒酒呢 |
[00:26] | If drinking’s an issue, you really have to take it seriously. | 如果你曾经酗酒 那你现在更应该注意 |
[00:28] | I can handle this myself. | 我没问题 |
[00:47] | 堪萨斯城法医办公室 个人物品 病人姓名 艾丽萨·马丁 | |
[01:35] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[02:11] | We’re good. | 我们没事了 |
[02:12] | We’re back, okay? | 和好了 知道吗 |
[02:14] | She tried to dump you as her partner. | 她想把你这个搭档换掉 |
[02:17] | We all go bananas on this job at some point, Otis. | 干这一行我们都会有不正常的时候 奥蒂斯 |
[02:20] | I’ve had days where I’d like to give the boot | 有那么几天我特别想穿靴子 |
[02:21] | to every single one of you. Boom, Boom. | 踹你们所有人 你 还有你 |
[02:28] | Excuse me, are you Matt Casey? | 打扰一下 你是马特·凯西吗 |
[02:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:31] | That’s me. | 我就是 |
[02:32] | What can I do for you? | 有什么可以帮到你的 |
[02:33] | You can run for alderman. | 你可以去竞选议员 |
[02:37] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[02:38] | I get ahead of myself. | 我太唐突了 |
[02:39] | Tamara Jones. | 塔玛拉·琼斯 |
[02:40] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[02:41] | I think you should run against Becks for alderman | 我想你应该与贝克斯竞争 角逐并赢得 |
[02:44] | of the 52nd Ward and win. | 52区的议员席位 |
[02:47] | I’ve never done a political thing in my life. | 我这辈子从未涉足过政治 |
[02:50] | Neither have I. I teach junior high. | 我也没有 我是初中老师 |
[02:53] | But I’m over the empty suits in front of the cameras. | 但我受够那些在镜头前西装革履满嘴空话的家伙了 |
[02:56] | You, for the tornado victims? | 你为飓风受害者做的那些事 |
[02:58] | That was real. | 是真真切切的 |
[02:59] | Listen, Tamara, um, I’m flattered. | 听着 塔玛拉 我受宠若惊 |
[03:01] | And I hope you find someone. | 也希望你能找到合适的人 |
[03:03] | But… I’m not a politician. | 但我真的不适合政治 |
[03:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:09] | Well, thanks for your time. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[03:10] | Yeah, sure. | 没事 |
[03:15] | Well, there goes my shot at First Lady. | 看来我是别想做第一夫人了 |
[03:17] | Was that a gag? | 这是恶作剧吗 |
[03:19] | Did you guys put her up to that? | 是你们让她这么干的吧 |
[03:21] | Ambulance 61, man down from unknown causes. | 61号救护车 有人晕倒 原因不明 |
[03:25] | 2133 123rd Street. | 123街2133号 |
[03:41] | Paramedics! | 我们是急救人员 |
[03:43] | Anyone call 911? | 有人打电话求救吗 |
[03:45] | Dispatch, can you confirm 2133 123rd Street? | 总台 能确认一下地址是123街2133号吗 |
[03:49] | That’s the address. | 就是这里 |
[03:50] | You want a truck company for a forced entry? | 需要云梯队来强行破门吗 |
[03:53] | It looks like whoever called took off. | 看来报警的人已经不在了 |
[03:55] | We’re gonna do a lap and see if anything turns up. | 我们在周围转一圈 看看有没有什么情况 |
[03:57] | – Copy that– – Help! | -收到 -救命 |
[03:58] | My brother’s been shot! | 我哥哥中枪了 |
[04:00] | Uh, all right, stay calm. | 好的 别紧张 |
[04:02] | Can you open the front door and let us in? | 你能打开前门让我们进去吗 |
[04:03] | I can’t. He came in all messed up, | 不行 他浑身是血地进来 |
[04:05] | and then he locked the bolt | 把门锁上 |
[04:06] | and passed out in front of the door. | 然后就在门口晕倒了 |
[04:07] | Dispatch, we’re gonna need that forced entry. | 总台 我们需要强行破门 |
[04:09] | – Hey, bud, what’s your name? – Tino. | -伙计 你叫什么名字 -蒂诺 |
[04:10] | Tino, I need you to do me a favor. | 蒂诺 我需要你帮我个忙 |
[04:12] | I need you to leave this window open, | 开着这扇窗 |
[04:13] | and I need you to sit by your brother, okay? | 然后坐在你哥哥旁边 好吗 |
[04:15] | – Where was he shot? – In his leg. | -他哪里中枪了 -腿上 |
[04:17] | The hole’s really big. | 伤口很大 |
[04:18] | It’s probably a shotgun wound. | 可能是猎枪造成的 |
[04:19] | Okay, Tino, we’re gonna help you | 好的 蒂诺 等我们可以进去 |
[04:21] | until we can come inside. | 我们会帮助你的 |
[04:22] | But what I want you to do now | 现在我需要你做的 |
[04:24] | is put pressure on the hole. | 就是压住伤口 |
[04:27] | I-I can’t. Can’t you come in? | 我做不到 你们不能进来吗 |
[04:29] | We can’t, not with the deadbolt. | 不行 门还锁着 |
[04:30] | Look, you can do it, sweetie. | 你能做到的 亲爱的 |
[04:32] | All right, you’re being really brave. | 你一直都表现得很勇敢 |
[04:33] | You’ll do great. | 你可以的 |
[04:39] | Oh, wait! Oh, something’s wrong! | 等等 不好了 |
[04:40] | The blood got worse! It’s everywhere! | 出血更严重了 到处都是 |
[04:41] | You got to come in! | 你们得赶紧进来 |
[04:42] | Tino, buddy, firemen are gonna be here as soon as they can. | 蒂诺 消防员会尽快赶来这里 |
[04:45] | But right now, | 但现在 |
[04:46] | we’re gonna tell you how to save your brother. | 我们得教你如何救你哥哥 |
[04:56] | – Pack it? – Yeah. | -包扎起来吗 -没错 |
[04:58] | All right, Tino, | 听着 蒂诺 |
[04:58] | I’m gonna need you to take your shirt off, | 现在把你的衣服脱下来 |
[05:00] | but keep your hand pressed on your brother’s leg the whole time. | 但双手保持按压在你哥哥腿上的伤口上 |
[05:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:03] | Take your shirt, and wad it up into a ball, | 将你的衣服卷成一个团 |
[05:05] | and try to pack it into your brother’s leg. | 然后试着塞进你哥哥腿上的伤口里 |
[05:07] | You want to get the shirt in there | 你需要把衣服塞进 |
[05:09] | and under the edges of the hole. | 伤口的边缘之下 |
[05:13] | Make sure you get it in there as much as you can. | 尽可能将衣服都塞进去 |
[05:17] | I did it! | 我做到了 |
[05:18] | Okay, take off your belt. | 好 解下你的皮带 |
[05:19] | I don’t have a belt. | 我没有皮带 |
[05:20] | That’s okay, just anything– | 没关系 任何东西 |
[05:22] | anything that you can tie around his leg | 只要能系在他的腿上 |
[05:23] | to keep the shirt in place. | 固定住衣服就行 |
[05:24] | Can I tape it? We have duct tape. | 我能用胶带吗 我有绝缘胶带 |
[05:26] | Yes, okay, that’s perfect. | 可以 那样更好 |
[05:27] | Just make sure you do it really tight | 要确保你缠紧一点 |
[05:28] | so that the shirt stays put, okay? | 这样衣服才能固定住 知道吗 |
[05:45] | Now what? | 然后呢 |
[05:46] | Now we get you and your brother out of there. | 现在我们带你和你哥哥离开 |
[05:49] | Come on, guys! Hurry! | 快点过来 |
[05:54] | Hey, Tino. | 蒂诺 |
[05:55] | You did a really great job with your brother. | 你哥哥的事你处理地很好 |
[05:57] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他会没事吗 |
[05:59] | He’s gonna have to get checked out by a doctor, | 他要接受医生的检查 |
[06:00] | but he’s got a really good chance ’cause of you. | 但他很可能没事 就因为你 |
[06:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:09] | Hey, you want to hop in back with me, | 你想跟我一起走 |
[06:12] | ride with your brother to the hospital? | 陪你哥哥去医院吗 |
[06:14] | – Yeah, yeah. – Yeah? Come on. | -想 -是吗 来吧 |
[06:17] | So how are you overall? | 你整体情况怎么样 |
[06:19] | I’m good. | 挺好的 |
[06:22] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[06:24] | Because I want to know. | 因为我想知道 |
[06:28] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[06:29] | I’m fine. | 挺好的 |
[06:32] | I mean, it’s gonna be a process. | 这会是个过程 |
[06:34] | Right? | 对吧 |
[06:36] | I’ve got to learn how to be honest about my feelings | 我得学习如何坦诚我的感情 |
[06:38] | instead of pushing everybody away like I have been. | 而不是像以前那样推开大家 |
[06:41] | But I’m up for that. | 我准备好那么做了 |
[06:45] | I’m very glad to see that you are well | 我很高兴看到你没事 |
[06:47] | and confident. | 满怀自信 |
[06:48] | Good, thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[06:49] | But promises… | 但保证 |
[06:53] | are just words, Chili. | 只是空话 小辣椒 |
[06:57] | I’d like to see you succeed here. I really do. | 我想看你在这里成功 真的 |
[07:00] | But we are way past | 但我们早已过了 |
[07:01] | the leap of faith stage right now. | 选择相信的阶段 |
[07:03] | You still have two strikes. | 你还有两振 |
[07:05] | That means you have to stay the course. | 那意味着你得坚持到底 |
[07:07] | That means you have to back up your words. | 那意味着你得说话算话 |
[07:11] | There aren’t any more second chances. | 不会再有第二次机会了 |
[07:17] | Thanks for the pep talk. | 谢谢你的鼓励 |
[07:30] | Well, if it isn’t the Great White Dope. | 这不是大傻瓜嘛 |
[07:32] | Herrmann! | 赫尔曼 |
[07:33] | It isn’t just me. | 不只是我 |
[07:34] | Have you seen the betting board for the smokers? | 你们看见赌民的打赌板了吗 |
[07:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:38] | Every single one of you doesn’t think | 你们每个人都觉得 |
[07:39] | I’ll make it past the first round? | 我挺不过第一轮吗 |
[07:41] | Don’t take it personally, kid. | 我们不是看不起你 孩子 |
[07:43] | Antonio’s ex-Golden Gloves. | 安东尼奥可是业余拳赛前冠军 |
[07:44] | And you’re…you. | 而你是 你 |
[07:47] | You remember the “Rumble in the Jungle”? | 你记得丛林之战吗 |
[07:50] | Two of boxing’s greatest powerhouses | 拳击界两名大力士 |
[07:53] | facing each other in the ring? | 在拳击场对峙 |
[07:56] | This is not that. | 这不是那样的 |
[09:15] | What’s up? | 好吗 |
[09:15] | How’s it going? | 情况怎么样 |
[09:17] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[09:20] | Did you see the betting board in there? | 你看见打赌板了吗 |
[09:22] | Everyone’s betting that Jimmy’s not gonna make it | 大家都打赌吉米不会 |
[09:23] | through the first round. | 挺过第一局 |
[09:25] | – I saw. – It’s kind of crazy. | -我看见了 -那挺疯狂的 |
[09:27] | It should be fun, though. | 但那应该挺好玩的 |
[09:28] | Are you gonna go to the fight? | 你要去看吗 |
[09:29] | I’m gonna try and make it. | 我会尽力去 |
[09:30] | Cool. Should be fun. | 酷 应该会很好玩 |
[09:33] | Yeah, you just said that. | 你刚说过了 |
[09:39] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[09:40] | Back to the salt mine. | 回去干活了 |
[09:51] | So I heard that you are thinking about running for alderman. | 我听说你在考虑竞选议员的事 |
[09:56] | Oh, nice. | 真不错 |
[09:58] | Okay, well, this is a joke. | 好吧 这是个玩笑 |
[10:00] | Right? | 对吧 |
[10:02] | Whole thing’s a joke. | 这一切都是个玩笑 |
[10:03] | I swear to God– | 我对天发誓 |
[10:04] | No, I looked it up. | 不 我查过了 |
[10:05] | It’s only one meeting a month. | 每个月只开一次会 |
[10:07] | Lots of aldermen have full-time jobs– | 很多议员都有全职工作 |
[10:08] | businessmen, cops. | 商人 警察 |
[10:10] | Hey, salary’s about 100 grand a year. | 年薪十万美金 |
[10:13] | How much? | 多少 |
[10:14] | I am dead serious, okay? | 我非常认真 好吗 |
[10:16] | Aldermen–they get to vote on where contracts go, | 议员 他们可以投票决定合同 |
[10:19] | what laws get passed. | 通过什么法律 |
[10:21] | That stuff isn’t just politics, man. | 这不仅是政治 |
[10:22] | That makes a difference for people. | 而且能对人们产生影响 |
[10:23] | 100 grand? I’ll run. | 十万吗 我竞选 |
[10:25] | Zip it, Herrmann. | 闭嘴 赫尔曼 |
[10:26] | It’s not just one meeting a month. | 不止是一个月开一次会 |
[10:29] | That’s the bare minimum. | 那是最少的 |
[10:30] | Then you have committee meetings, | 此外还有委员会会议 |
[10:32] | public events– | 公共活动 |
[10:33] | Come on, Mouch. | 拜托 穆奇 |
[10:34] | Hey, when’s the last time the CFD had a real voice? | 消防局什么时候有过真正的发言权 |
[10:39] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[10:39] | And how do I give the CFD | 我要怎么给消防局 |
[10:41] | a real voice, Otis? | 真正的发言权 奥蒂斯 |
[10:44] | I don’t know. I just thought it was a good thing to say. | 我不知道 我只是觉得这样说挺好的 |
[10:46] | Guys, enough. | 各位 够了 |
[10:47] | Casey’s not gonna do it, okay? Back off. | 凯西不会参选的 好吗 别说了 |
[10:49] | Yeah. Back off. | 是啊 别说了 |
[10:56] | I would look really cute | 但我戴着圆盒帽 |
[10:58] | in a little pillbox hat, though. | 看起来会很可爱的 |
[11:00] | Bet you would. | 肯定是 |
[11:02] | That lady who was here earlier today, | 今天早些时候来过的那位女士 |
[11:05] | she left a message for you. | 她给你留了张便条 |
[11:09] | “Meet me at this address in an hour, | 一小时内来这个地址跟我见面 |
[11:11] | “and I’ll never bother you again after that. | 之后我再也不会烦你 |
[11:13] | I’ll bring doughnuts.” | 我会带甜甜圈 |
[11:16] | Couldn’t hurt to hear her out. | 听听她的话也行 |
[11:22] | Oh, you’re gonna get killed! | 你会被打死的 |
[11:26] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[11:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:31] | You can’t look that good in front of people. | 你不能在人前显得这么厉害 |
[11:36] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[11:41] | Yeah, see? That’s more like it. | 瞧 这样好多了 |
[11:42] | – Okay? – Are you sure this is cool? | -好吗 -你确定这样好吗 |
[11:44] | These guys, Antonio, | 这些人 安东尼奥 |
[11:45] | they think you’re gonna get destroyed. | 他们以为你会被揍得落花流水 |
[11:47] | But you and me, we got a plan, don’t we? | 但是咱俩可是有战术的 对不对 |
[11:51] | – Yeah. – See? | -是 -对吧 |
[11:52] | You defend. | 你要一直防守 |
[11:53] | You’re gonna land one punch-one. | 然后看准了只打一拳 就一拳 |
[11:54] | Then you’re gonna stay the hell out of Antonio’s way, | 然后你就躲安东尼奥躲得远远的 |
[11:56] | ’cause that’s how you’re gonna get to the second round | 因为只有这样 你才能闯进第二轮 |
[11:58] | and make your 400 bucks. | 挣上400块 |
[12:00] | Come on, keep the punches low. | 来 别打得那么起劲 |
[12:02] | People are watching. | 群众雪亮的眼睛看着你呢 |
[12:05] | Taking a ride. | 用车出去一趟 |
[12:12] | Oh, this place is bleak. | 这地方还真荒凉啊 |
[12:14] | I’m only here for the doughnuts. | 反正我只是来吃甜甜圈的 |
[12:17] | Nice try. | 少转移重点 |
[12:18] | You’re here ’cause | 你这一趟来 |
[12:19] | this woman needs to be heard, | 是因为这位女士需要发声 |
[12:21] | and nobody’s doing it. | 却没人为她伸张 |
[12:23] | And you’re the kind of guy who can’t let someone down in need, | 而你就是那种见人有难 没法不出手的人 |
[12:26] | and I love you for that. | 我就喜欢你这一点 |
[12:33] | Thanks for coming. | 多谢你们过来 |
[12:34] | Gabriella Dawson, Tamara Jones. | 加布里埃拉·道森 塔玛拉·琼斯 |
[12:37] | – Hey. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[12:38] | Here you go. | 两位请 |
[12:42] | So, uh, why exactly are we here? | 那么叫我们来是有什么事吗 |
[12:44] | I wanted you to see where the kids in your ward are playing. | 我想让你看看本区的孩子们玩耍的地方 |
[12:47] | It’s in violation of about a dozen safety laws. | 违反了十多条安全法规 |
[12:50] | The alderman promised to get us the funds | 时任议员保证过要搞来资金 |
[12:52] | to get it up to code, | 升级设施 符合法规 |
[12:53] | but you can see how that turned out. | 但是结果怎么样你也看见了 |
[12:56] | Hey, I get it. I’ve met Becks. The guy’s a jerk. | 我明白 我见过贝克斯 那人就一混蛋 |
[12:59] | Not Becks. Davis. | 不是贝克斯 是戴维斯 |
[13:01] | That’s the alderman before Becks. | 他是贝克斯的前任 |
[13:04] | That’s how long this neighborhood’s | 这个街区的居民得不到 |
[13:05] | been living with broken promises. | 他们许诺的东西已经很久了 |
[13:07] | You seem more cut out for this than me. | 看来你比我更适合这一行 |
[13:10] | That’s because you haven’t seen me put my foot in it. | 那是因为你没见识过我搅乱一切的样子 |
[13:12] | We need a hero, not a hothead. | 我们需要英雄 而不是急性子 |
[13:15] | First step is getting a petition | 第一步就是递交申请 |
[13:17] | with neighborhood signatures. | 征集居民签名 |
[13:19] | I can get you more than half of what you need. | 我可以为你征集到一大半居民签名 |
[13:26] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[13:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:32] | Truck 81, Ambulance 61. | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 |
[13:34] | Level one hazmat. | 一级危险品处理 |
[13:35] | 1301 West Grand Avenue. | 西大道1301号 |
[14:00] | we received reports of a hazmat incident. | 我们接到报警说有危险品泄漏 |
[14:02] | That was me. | 是我报的警 |
[14:02] | We use an ammonia cooling system for the flowers. | 我们装了一套氨冷却系统来为花保鲜 |
[14:05] | Nate, he radioed that he was moving some flats, | 内特在对讲机上说他要去搬几箱花 |
[14:07] | and he clipped a pipe with the forklift, | 然后他开的叉车不小心碰到了一条管子 |
[14:09] | snapped a valve. | 一个阀门泄漏了 |
[14:10] | Said he was gonna try to close it, | 他说他要去把阀门封上 |
[14:11] | but he never made it out. | 但是再也没出来 |
[14:12] | Dispatch, what’s the situation with Squad 3? | 总部 3号抢险车到哪了 |
[14:14] | Still on that SCUBA call. | 还在处理潜水事故 |
[14:16] | Squad 6 en route. ETA 15 minutes. | 6号救援队在路上 预计15分钟后到 |
[14:19] | Okay, take one man, do a quick sweep. | 那好 带一个人去把现场巡一遍 |
[14:21] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[14:22] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[14:23] | Your gear won’t last long. | 你们的装备坚持不了多久 |
[14:24] | Do a quick sweep. | 快速巡查一遍 |
[14:25] | You don’t find him, you get out. Understood? | 找不到人就出来 明白了吗 |
[14:27] | Yes, Chief. | 明白 队长 |
[14:30] | Ammonia’s gonna react with any moisture on your body. | 氨气会和你身体上的任何水汽发生反应 |
[14:33] | Control the breath, minimize condensation. | 控制呼吸 就能减轻雾气凝结 |
[14:36] | Right. | 没错 |
[14:50] | How’s it going in there? | 里面情况如何 |
[14:52] | Nothing so far, Chief. | 目前没有发现 队长 |
[14:54] | We got to find this guy in five. | 我们得在5分钟之内找到这人 |
[14:55] | We’ll definitely be feeling the burn. | 不然我们肯定会冻伤 |
[15:04] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[15:05] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[15:06] | Still no sign of the victim? | 还没找到人吗 |
[15:08] | Nope. | 没 |
[15:09] | Okay, I’m calling it. | 那就搜到这 |
[15:10] | Get out of there. | 马上出来 |
[15:18] | Chief! | 队长 |
[15:19] | We got him. | 发现他了 |
[15:21] | He’s lying in a pool of ammonia. | 他躺在一滩液化氨里 |
[15:23] | Casey, Jimmy, | 凯西 吉米 |
[15:24] | your gear is not rated for liquid ammonia. | 你们的装备没法防护液化氨的伤害 |
[15:26] | Do not step into that liquid, do you hear me? | 不准踏进那滩液体中 听见了吗 |
[15:30] | Yeah, we hear you, Chief. | 听到了 队长 |
[15:40] | Okay. | 那好 |
[15:41] | – Let’s step backward. – Good plan. | -咱们先退后吧 -没错 |
[15:48] | Chief, how long till Squad 6 gets here? | 队长 6号救援队还要多久 |
[15:51] | Five minutes at least. | 至少5分钟 |
[15:53] | What are this guy’s chances lying in this ammonia | 这个人在液化氨里多躺五分钟 |
[15:55] | for five more minutes? | 存活的机会大吗 |
[15:59] | Not good. | 恐怕悬 |
[16:00] | Can’t wait. We’re bringing him out. | 那不能等了 我们救他出来 |
[16:03] | Get on my six and be ready to pull. | 站到我身后 准备往后拉 |
[16:05] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[16:16] | Okay. One, two, three. | 好 一 二 三 |
[16:22] | Decon tent, over here. | 去那边的消毒帐篷 |
[16:29] | Decontamination fog will neutralize the ammonia right away. | 消毒雾气会立即中和氨气 |
[16:34] | – They’re cleared. – Ambo. | -消毒完毕 -救护人员上 |
[16:42] | He’s not breathing. I got to tube him. | 他没呼吸了 我来给他插管 |
[16:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:52] | God. | 天啊 |
[16:52] | His airway’s trashed. | 他的呼吸道彻底毁了 |
[16:53] | I can’t see the cords. | 我看不到声带 |
[16:55] | – Do you want a hand? – No, I got it. | -需要帮忙吗 -我自己就行 |
[17:00] | Damn it! | 可恶 |
[17:05] | Here. | 我来 |
[17:11] | Oh, Chili, no. | 小辣椒 没用了 |
[17:15] | No, I can do it. Move. | 不 我能救他 闪开 |
[17:16] | No, the ammonia burned his trachea. | 不行了 他的气管被氨气严重灼伤 |
[17:18] | – There’s no way- – Just be quiet! | -已经没办法… -别说话 |
[17:23] | Chili, he’s gone. | 小辣椒 他去了 |
[17:29] | Damn it! | 他妈的 |
[17:35] | What? He didn’t make it, okay? | 怎么了 他没挺过来 明白吗 |
[17:44] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[17:46] | He’s dead? | 他死了吗 |
[17:50] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[17:52] | God, I should’ve gone to get him. | 天 我应该去救他的 |
[17:53] | If you had, we would have lost you too. | 你去的话也会丧命的 |
[17:55] | He never had a chance. | 他根本救不回来 |
[17:56] | The exposure was too great. | 他暴露在其中太久 |
[17:57] | There was nothing you could’ve done. | 你也无能为力的 |
[18:14] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:16] | Just part of the job, right? | 只是这份工作的一部分 对吧 |
[18:18] | Do our best for them, and then move on. | 尽力救治他们 然后继续前行 |
[18:23] | You ready to get out of here? | 你准备好走了吗 |
[18:27] | Sure. | 好的 |
[18:36] | The betting window is closed. | 投注窗现在关闭 |
[18:39] | Dawson and Herrmann are the only two idiots– | 只有道森和赫尔曼这两个笨蛋 |
[18:42] | sorry, people– | 抱歉 人 |
[18:44] | who think that Jimmy will make it out of the first round. | 认为吉米能撑过第一轮 |
[18:49] | Do you have | 你有 |
[18:51] | a ring girl yet? | 举牌女郎了吗 |
[18:55] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[18:56] | Wasn’t really planning on it. | 没有找人的打算 |
[18:57] | Can I be the ring girl? | 我能当你的举牌女郎吗 |
[18:59] | Isn’t that kind of… | 那不是挺… |
[19:00] | – Demeaning? – That’s the word. | -丢脸的 -就是这个意思 |
[19:02] | It’s always been a dream of mine. | 这一直是我的梦想 |
[19:04] | You know what my dream’s always been, Connie? | 你知道我的梦想一直是什么吗 康妮 |
[19:06] | Getting rid of that single-ply toilet paper | 扔掉你三个月前换上的 |
[19:08] | you signed off on three months ago. | 单层卫生纸 |
[19:10] | I can probably make double-ply happen again. | 也许我能再换成双层的 |
[19:16] | You’re the ring girl. | 举牌女郎就是你了 |
[19:17] | Yes! | 棒 |
[19:20] | Shrewd. | 人精 |
[19:30] | What’s up? | 最近怎么样 |
[19:33] | Uh-oh, you– you want something. | 你有所求 |
[19:35] | No. | 没有 |
[19:37] | What’s your take on Chili? | 你觉得小辣椒怎么样 |
[19:43] | I don’t know. One second she’s great, | 不知道 前一秒她还好好的 |
[19:45] | and then the next, she’s blowing up on a call. | 下一秒 她就因为任务爆发了 |
[19:48] | And then she takes breather, | 然后她冷静一会儿 |
[19:49] | and then she’s on top of the world. | 又回到了最佳状态 |
[19:51] | I don’t know, Brett seems to feel good about her as a partner. | 我不知道 布莱特好像觉得她这个搭档挺好的 |
[19:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:57] | Why, what are you picking up on? | 怎么了 你有什么打算 |
[20:00] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[20:04] | But thank you. | 但是谢谢你 |
[20:12] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[20:15] | before we get to the main event, | 在比赛开始之前 |
[20:17] | I wanted to remind you that all ticket sales tonight | 我想提醒大家 今晚卖出的所有票 |
[20:21] | go to help the families of those affected by the attacks | 将基于非美文化的宗旨 用来帮助那些 |
[20:24] | at the Morrison Center for African-American Culture. | 在莫里森中心受灾害影响的家庭 |
[20:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:36] | You hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[20:44] | I don’t see Chili. | 我没看到小辣椒 |
[20:46] | Are you surprised? | 你很惊讶吗 |
[20:53] | Sure I can’t talk you out of this? | 你真的不打算放弃吗 |
[20:55] | And forfeit? No way. | 放弃比赛 不可能 |
[20:56] | You trained me. I’m ready. | 你训练了我 我准备好了 |
[20:57] | Well, I trained you for Roman. | 我训练你对阵的对手是罗曼 |
[20:59] | Hey, I hurt my wrist, not my ears. | 我伤的是我的手腕 不是我的耳朵 |
[21:00] | It’s cool. I’ll take it easy on him. | 没关系 我不会对他下手太狠 |
[21:02] | Aww, that’s so nice of you, Antonio, | 你可真好 安东尼奥 |
[21:04] | but you know what? | 但是你知道吗 |
[21:05] | He doesn’t need that. | 他不需要 |
[21:07] | – All right. – All right. | -好 -好 |
[21:08] | Okay, good fight. | 好 好好打 |
[21:10] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[21:11] | – Let’s go. – Yeah, good luck. | -上吧 -祝你好运 |
[21:12] | You’ll need it. | 你会需要的 |
[21:15] | All right, you feel like you’re in trouble, | 好 你要是觉得自己不行了 |
[21:16] | I want you to say, “Angela del Rios.” | 你就给我大喊”安吉拉·里奥斯” |
[21:18] | What? | 什么 |
[21:19] | It’s a girl we went to high school with. | 这是我高中一个女同学的名字 |
[21:20] | You want to throw Antonio off his game, | 你要是想让安东尼奥停手 |
[21:22] | drop her name. | 就说她的名字 |
[21:23] | I’m not gonna need that. | 我不需要这么做 |
[21:24] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在干什么 |
[21:35] | – Giving it to ’em! – Connie! | -让他们好看 -康妮 |
[21:37] | – Yeah! – Connie! | -好样的 -康妮 |
[21:48] | We’re not worthy! | 我们真没用 |
[21:51] | All right, you got this. | 好 你可以的 |
[21:52] | Stay on your toes and use your punch combinations, | 站稳脚跟 打出组合拳 |
[21:54] | just like we practiced. | 就像我们训练的那样 |
[21:55] | Fighters, to the center of the ring. | 拳击手们 到赛场中心来 |
[22:00] | Obey my command at all times. | 务必听我的指令 |
[22:01] | Let’s have a clean fight. Tap gloves. | 让我们堂堂正正地比试 拳手们 |
[22:05] | – Come on, Jimmy! – Get him, Antonio! | -上啊 吉米 -打到他 安东尼奥 |
[22:08] | Come on, you got this. You got this. | 加油 你可以的 你可以的 |
[22:11] | Hands up. Hands up, all right? | 手抬起来 手抬起来 |
[22:14] | – Box! – Come on, Jimmy! | -开始 -加油 吉米 |
[22:22] | – Come on, Antonio! – Jab, Jimmy! | -上 安东尼奥 -直拳 吉米 |
[22:28] | – Kill him! – Come on, come on! | -拿下他 -加油 加油 |
[22:29] | Easy! | 冷静 |
[22:30] | Hands up, Jimmy! Hands up! | 手抬起来 吉米 抬起来 |
[22:35] | No! | 不 |
[22:36] | Eat that! | 尝尝这个 |
[22:38] | Yeah! Good job, buddy! | 好样的 伙计 |
[22:40] | That’s it, Jimmy! That’s it! | 就是这样 吉米 就是这样 |
[22:41] | Okay, you got your one hit. | 好 你现在领先 |
[22:43] | One hit. | 领先 |
[22:44] | – CFD! – Oh, my God. | -消防局 -天啊 |
[22:47] | CFD! CFD! | 消防局 消防局 |
[22:50] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[22:51] | Easy! Okay, all right. | 冷静点 好好好 |
[22:55] | CFD! CFD! | 消防局 消防局 |
[23:04] | No! | 不 |
[23:05] | Ange– | 安吉… |
[23:07] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[23:14] | Come on, Jimmy! Don’t let him count you out! | 起来 吉米 别让他把你读秒出局了 |
[23:17] | One! | 一 |
[23:18] | Two! | 二 |
[23:19] | Three! | 三 |
[23:20] | – Four! – Yeah! | -四 -棒 |
[23:22] | – What? – Five! | -干什么 -五 |
[23:22] | – What are you doing? – Six! Seven! | -你干什么 -六 七 |
[23:23] | – He’s just a kid! – Get up! | -他还是个孩子 -起来 |
[23:25] | – Eight! – Get up! | -八 -起来 |
[23:26] | – Nine! Ten! – What’s the matter with you? | -九 十 -你搞什么啊 |
[23:28] | It’s over! | 结束 |
[23:31] | – That was a crap move! – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | -那招太烂了 -太棒了 太棒了 |
[23:32] | – Boo! Boo! – Yeah, whatever. | -完爆 -好吧 随便了 |
[23:57] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[23:58] | Good, great. | 好啊 挺好的 |
[23:59] | Hold up, hold up. Wait. | 等等 等等 等一下 |
[24:02] | What happened? You missed Jimmy’s fight. | 怎么回事 你错过了吉米的拳击赛 |
[24:04] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[24:05] | I-I got caught up in something. | 我 我有点事 |
[24:07] | Plus, I hear I didn’t really miss much. | 而且 听说我也没错过什么精彩场面 |
[24:11] | Look, I’m getting some red flags here. | 我看到了一些危险信号 |
[24:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:16] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[24:18] | Like your temper flaring up, being distracted. | 比如你动不动就发火 总是走神 |
[24:21] | You come back from your car, you pop in a piece of gum, | 刚从车上回来就吃口香糖 |
[24:23] | and everything’s cool? | 没事吧 |
[24:24] | I’m going out right after work, | 我一下班就要出去 |
[24:25] | so I went to grab my makeup from my car, | 所以去车上拿了化妆包 |
[24:27] | and I happen to like gum. | 而且我刚好喜欢口香糖 |
[24:30] | Chili, if… | 小辣椒 如果 |
[24:34] | if you got something going on, | 如果你有事 |
[24:36] | there’s no shame in admitting it. | 大方承认并不是什么可耻的事 |
[24:39] | It’s what I did. | 我就是这样 |
[24:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:42] | I was in some trouble, I asked a friend for help, | 我也有过麻烦 然后找了一个朋友帮忙 |
[24:45] | and I got it. | 他就帮我了 |
[24:47] | And the CFD, they have programs. | 而且芝加哥消防局也有这种项目 |
[24:49] | Uh, there’s a place– | 有个地方 |
[24:49] | You’re seeing things that aren’t even here. | 你完全误会了 |
[24:56] | Yes, I had a rough patch, okay? | 是 我之前是遇到点事 好吧 |
[24:58] | And I dealt with it. | 我已经处理好了 |
[24:59] | But I’ve been taking care of myself for a really long time, | 但很长时间以来我都是自己照顾自己 |
[25:01] | and you don’t need to do it for me. | 你不需要为我做什么 |
[25:05] | Engine 51, Truck 81, | 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 |
[25:07] | Ambulance 61, house fire. | 61号救护车 房屋着火 |
[25:09] | 9048 Paxton Avenue. | 帕克斯顿大街9048号 |
[25:11] | They’re playing my song. | 他们在呼唤我 |
[25:14] | Squad 3, single vehicle accident. | 3号抢险车 单车事故 |
[25:16] | 2100 block East 91st Street. | 东91大街2100号 |
[25:36] | Guys, I don’t have a driver. | 伙计们 我找不到司机 |
[25:38] | He get thrown? | 他弃车了 |
[25:40] | Nothing here. | 这里没有人 |
[25:41] | Where the hell did he go? | 他到底跑哪儿去了 |
[25:51] | Here! Over here! Hurry! | 这里 这里 快一点 |
[26:06] | I’m Lieutenant Casey. | 我是凯西副队 |
[26:08] | Come with me. Come this way. | 跟我走 这边 |
[26:09] | – Come to the medics. – This way. | -去找急救人员 -这边 |
[26:16] | 51, get a line in that first floor. | 51号水罐车 了解一下一楼的情况 |
[26:18] | Chief, kids were already outside when we pulled up. | 队长 我们到时两个孩子已经出来了 |
[26:21] | Dad and the youngest daughter are still inside. | 爸爸和小女儿还在里面 |
[26:24] | Kids say the nine-year-old went to hide in the crawl space, | 孩子说九岁的孩子躲进了房屋夹层 |
[26:26] | and the dad went after her. | 爸爸去找她了 |
[26:27] | We know where the entry point to the crawl space is? | 我们知道夹层的入口在哪儿吗 |
[26:29] | Basement. | 地下室 |
[26:31] | Too much fire to get them out through the front door. | 火太大了 没法从前门救他们出来 |
[26:33] | – Find a basement window. – Yeah. | -找找地下室的窗户 -是 |
[26:40] | Hey, I got a blood trail here. | 这里有血迹 |
[26:44] | So our guy crashes, gets out and crawls, | 所以司机撞了车 然后下车走了 |
[26:46] | and heads this way. | 是朝这边 |
[26:48] | Trail goes up the field. | 血迹一直通到那片空地 |
[26:49] | Let’s check it out. | 我们去看看 |
[26:57] | Got a window, but it’s cement and glass blocks. | 找到一扇窗户 但是玻璃和水泥做的 |
[26:59] | Bust it open. | 破窗 |
[27:06] | This look like blood to you? | 你看这是血吗 |
[27:26] | The hell? | 什么鬼 |
[27:28] | I think our crash victim headed here. | 我觉得车祸伤者朝这边来了 |
[27:31] | He’s in such a hurry to get the kids, | 他急着找孩子 |
[27:32] | he crashed the car. | 结果撞车了 |
[27:33] | Yeah, and he just kept going. | 是的 然后他一直前进 |
[27:34] | Dad and one more kid are still inside. | 爸爸和另一个孩子还在里面 |
[27:36] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[27:38] | Jimmy, Otis, take a spell. | 吉米 奥蒂斯 换我们来 |
[27:48] | Hey, fire department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[27:54] | All right, ladder. | 好了 梯子 |
[27:59] | Fire department, call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[28:05] | Come on. We got ya. | 来吧 接到了 |
[28:07] | Now. | 可以了 |
[28:08] | Got her. | 行了 |
[28:10] | Sir, can you make it up the ladder? | 先生 你能爬上梯子吗 |
[28:14] | – I’m going in. – Okay. | -我进去 -好的 |
[28:23] | Incoming. | 伤者来了 |
[28:25] | Right here. Yeah. | 这里 对 |
[28:28] | All right, come on. | 好了 走吧 |
[28:32] | You’re okay. Come on. | 没事 上吧 |
[28:38] | Give him a moment. | 让他缓缓 |
[28:39] | – Deep breaths. – You’re okay. | -深呼吸 -你没事 |
[28:40] | Come on, get up. | 来吧 起来 |
[28:42] | Up you go. Put your hands. | 走 手抬起来 |
[28:45] | Let’s hit these flames with some water. | 拿水灭火吧 |
[28:52] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[28:53] | She took in some smoke, | 她吸入了一些浓烟 |
[28:55] | but she’s not that bad. | 但情况不糟 |
[28:56] | Not sure Dad’s so lucky. | 爸爸可能就没那么幸运了 |
[29:02] | We need to tube him. | 我们得给他插管 |
[29:05] | All you. | 你来吧 |
[29:31] | Got it. | 好了 |
[29:33] | Nice save, Chili. | 干得好 小辣椒 |
[29:49] | Watching Herrmann part with money | 看着赫尔曼出钱 |
[29:51] | is like watching– help me out here. | 就像看着 帮我想想 |
[29:54] | Uh, it’s like watching Liberace | 就像看东北大姐 |
[29:56] | give up his mink coats. | 输掉自己的貂 |
[29:59] | Okay, that’s fine. | 好吧 没关系 |
[30:01] | Listen. | 听着 |
[30:02] | And all I’m gonna say is, | 我只想说 |
[30:03] | you had one job. | 你只有一个任务 |
[30:07] | I said I was sorry. | 我已经说了对不起 |
[30:10] | Herrmann… did you try and rig it | 赫尔曼 你是不是 |
[30:13] | by making Jimmy look like a bum so we’d all get fleeced? | 让吉米假装很弱来坑我们 |
[30:17] | Yes. | 是 |
[30:19] | See, this is why I don’t bet on sports. | 看到了吧 所以我才从不对运动打赌 |
[30:21] | Also, you don’t understand them. | 所以你也不懂 |
[30:33] | We can take that poster down now. | 现在可以把海报揭下来了 |
[30:47] | I have something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[30:49] | An early Valentine’s Day present. | 早到的情人节礼物 |
[31:17] | What did I do to deserve this? | 我做了什么 受到这种犒赏 |
[31:23] | It’s not what you did. It’s what you’re going to do. | 不是做过的事 是你将要做的事 |
[31:43] | Application to run for alderman? | 参选议员申请表 |
[31:45] | I know I said I’d back you up no matter what. | 我知道我说过 无论如何都支持你 |
[31:46] | But you keep saying, “This isn’t me,” | 但你一直说那不是你的风格 |
[31:48] | and the thing is… it is. | 可其实 那是 |
[31:53] | You’re that guy, Matt. | 你是那种人 马特 |
[31:54] | You fight for people, | 你为人民而抗争 |
[31:56] | and you think it’s gonna take too much time | 而且你觉得做正确的事 |
[31:58] | to do what’s right? | 会花费太多时间 |
[32:00] | All I see is the one man who cares about doing it right. | 可我眼中的你 一直想做的就是正确的事 |
[32:06] | Without you, what do the people have? | 你不参选 大家指望谁 |
[32:07] | Becks? | 贝克斯吗 |
[32:31] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[32:34] | How long you been drinking on the job? | 你上班时间喝酒有多久了 |
[32:39] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[32:40] | I don’t know what you think you saw, | 我不知道你以为自己看到了什么 |
[32:41] | but it’s not what I was doing. | 但绝对不是你想的那样 |
[32:42] | You need to talk to Boden, now, Chili. | 你需要马上找博登谈谈 小辣椒 |
[32:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:47] | I’m not doing anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[32:50] | Listen, Chili, you talk to Boden. | 听着 小辣椒 你去找博登谈谈 |
[32:52] | You tell him about this the way you want, | 想怎么告诉他这件事你说了算 |
[32:55] | or he gets my version. | 否则我就去说了 |
[33:03] | I mean, it’s not like I’ve ever been drunk at work. | 我并不是一直上班时间喝酒 |
[33:07] | I’m not making excuses. | 我不是找借口 |
[33:09] | I just–I’ve just been really stressed out lately | 但…我最近真的压力很大 |
[33:11] | because I feel like everybody is watching me. | 因为我觉得大家都在盯着我 |
[33:14] | It just sounds so stupid. | 虽然听上去很蠢 |
[33:15] | Like, I’m drinking because everyone thinks I’m drinking. | 但就好像大家觉得我喝酒 我就在喝酒一样 |
[33:18] | It means I need help. | 这说明我需要帮助 |
[33:21] | Yes, you do. | 是的 |
[33:22] | It’s just-it’s been really hard. | 最近…真的发生了很多事 |
[33:25] | It’s my Dad, and then it’s Jellybean, and… | 先是我爸爸 然后是糖豆… |
[33:29] | I just-I need to go to counseling. | 我…我需要参加心理咨询 |
[33:31] | And I really want to take that time that you offered, | 我真的想听从你上次给我的建议 |
[33:33] | and I will do whatever you ask, | 你说什么我都会去做 |
[33:35] | and I really just want to make this work. | 我真的想让自己重回正轨 |
[33:38] | I will make this work. | 我会让自己重回正轨的 |
[33:43] | God, I wish you’d come to me earlier. | 你要是早点来找我就好了 |
[33:49] | I want you to know you will always have support here at 51. | 你要知道 51大队的人会一直支持你 |
[33:55] | Just not as a paramedic. | 不过你不能在这里做急救员了 |
[33:59] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[34:01] | And believe me, I wish I didn’t have to say this. | 相信我 我也不想这么跟你说 |
[34:08] | You’re fired. | 但你被解雇了 |
[34:17] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[34:22] | After everything that I just told you? | 我都解释了 你还解雇我 |
[34:25] | – I’m sorry. – Stop saying you’re sorry! | -很遗憾 -别跟我说什么遗憾 |
[34:27] | Lower your voice. | 声音小一点 |
[34:29] | Drinking on shift is a fireable offense. | 你上班时间喝酒 我就可以解雇你 |
[34:31] | It would be even if you didn’t have the two strikes. | 即便你已经不是两振了 我也会解雇你 |
[34:34] | – Yup, okay. – Chili! | -好 知道了 -小辣椒 |
[34:37] | None of this changes how we at 51 feel about you. | 这不会改变51大队的人对你的感觉 |
[34:42] | If you need help, just ask. | 如果你需要帮助 尽管开口 |
[34:44] | I just did. | 我刚才开口了 |
[34:56] | I’m out of here. See ya. | 我走了 再见 |
[35:09] | You know what, guys? | 各位 |
[35:11] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[35:12] | I’m really not in the mood for | 但我现在真的没心情 |
[35:13] | a good, old-fashioned 51 “Kumbaya,” so– | 按照51大队的传统跟你们沟通感情 |
[35:16] | Chili, maybe there’s something we can do. | 小辣椒 说不定我们能做点什么 |
[35:17] | Really, Brett? | 真的吗 布莱特 |
[35:19] | What are you gonna do about it? | 你能做什么 |
[35:21] | Come on, kid, let us help you out. | 别这样 孩子 让我们帮你吧 |
[35:23] | – We’re- – Herrmann! | -我们… -赫尔曼 |
[35:25] | If you say that you are my family, | 如果你说你是我的家人 |
[35:26] | I swear to God– | 我发誓… |
[35:29] | Just forget it, okay? | 当我没说 |
[35:31] | It’s over. It’s done. | 就这样 结束了 |
[35:34] | Bye. | 再见 |
[36:23] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[36:40] | Hey, Chili. | 小辣椒 |
[36:42] | I don’t even know if you’re home, | 我不知道你是否在家 |
[36:43] | but if you are… | 如果在的话… |
[36:47] | just know a lot of people care about you. | 你要知道 很多人关心你 |
[36:52] | No bridges are ever burned with us. | 有我们在 没有过不去的坎儿 |
[36:55] | We got you… | 我们会帮你 |
[36:59] | if you want us. | 如果你让我们帮 |
[37:35] | Here you go. | 请用 |
[37:43] | So, uh… | 话说 |
[37:46] | how many signatures are we talking about? | 需要多少人的签名 |
[38:07] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[38:25] | God. | 天啊 |
[38:32] | You got this. | 你没问题的 |
[38:36] | Calling me was the hardest part. | 打电话给我是最难的部分 |
[38:38] | It all seems like hard parts. | 没有哪部分是不难的 |
[38:45] | If I get clean, what do I have? | 即使我戒了 我还有什么 |
[38:48] | I don’t have a job. | 我丢了工作 |
[38:49] | I don’t have any friends. | 我没有朋友 |
[38:52] | I screwed it all up. | 我搞砸了一切 |
[38:55] | Friends forgive. | 朋友会原谅 |
[39:00] | God, I got to call Brett… | 天 我得打电话给布莱特 |
[39:03] | and Herrmann and apologize to them. | 还有赫尔曼 我得向他们道歉 |
[39:08] | They believed in me, and I let them down. | 他们相信我 我却让他们失望了 |
[39:16] | All you got to do today is walk through those doors. | 今天你需要做的就只是走进那几扇门 |
[39:24] | But I’m scared. | 但我害怕 |
[39:30] | God. | 天啊 |
[39:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:08] | I have a surprise for you. | 我给你准备了惊喜 |
[40:10] | – Okay. – Early Valentine’s present. | -好 -早到的情人节礼物 |
[40:23] | I’m running for alderman. | 我要参加议员竞选 |
[40:27] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |