时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Lieutenant Casey. – Alderman. | -凯西副队 -议员 |
[00:02] | I got word the shelter was closing. | 我听说收容所要关了 |
[00:04] | My understanding was we raised more than $50,000. | 我以为我们募集了五万多美金 |
[00:07] | Look, I don’t want to bore you with the details. | 我不想拿那些程序上的琐碎事来烦你 |
[00:09] | Where’s the money? | 钱去哪儿了 |
[00:11] | That is two strikes, Chili. | 你两振了 小辣椒 |
[00:13] | I know that I have to get my act together, | 我知道我要注意自己的行为 |
[00:15] | and I know that I’ve got to sober up. | 我知道我需要清醒过来 |
[00:17] | Well, we’re here for you. | 有我们在 |
[00:19] | Well, only so much we can do. | 我们也无能为力了 |
[00:22] | What we busted in on today, | 我们今天闯进去的那里 |
[00:24] | you mind telling me about what we found? | 能再告诉我一些关于我们发现东西的情况吗 |
[00:26] | Don’t worry. I got it covered. | 别担心 我们处理好了 |
[00:32] | This is why I like the fashion show. | 所以我才喜欢时装秀 |
[00:34] | It’s like every time– | 每次… |
[00:35] | If I could have your attention. | 大家注意 |
[00:37] | I would like to announce next week | 我宣布 下周 |
[00:39] | Antonio’s Boxing Gym, | 在安东尼奥的拳击馆 |
[00:42] | Trudy and I are hosting an old-fashioned | 特鲁迪和我将要举办一场老式的 |
[00:46] | battle of the badges… | 荣誉之战 |
[00:47] | Yeah, yeah! | 棒 |
[00:47] | Between the heroes of 51… | 对战双方就是51号消防队的英雄 |
[00:50] | and those blockheads down at the 21st police district… | 和21警区的傻子们 |
[00:53] | For beer and bragging rights. | 大嗨一场 胜者为王 |
[00:55] | I love it. That’s the best news I heard all week. | 我喜欢 这是本周最佳消息 |
[00:57] | 50 bucks a head for a good cause. | 每人交50美元 |
[00:59] | What’s the cause? | 为什么 |
[01:00] | Ah, it’s to be determined at this time. | 现在还没定 |
[01:03] | All right, let’s not get bogged down | 好了 现在我们 |
[01:04] | with the whys and what-fors, all right? | 就别问那么多了 |
[01:06] | All I care about is who’s fighting for 51. | 我只想知道谁会代表51号消防队出战 |
[01:09] | Capp, are you in? | 卡普 你上吗 |
[01:10] | Can’t. My mom says I have a deviated septum. | 没法上 我妈说我有鼻中隔偏曲 |
[01:13] | Actually, I already volunteered. | 我已经报名了 |
[01:15] | Antonio sorted it out. | 安东尼奥都分好了 |
[01:16] | My brother set it up? Do you even know how to box? | 我哥点的人吗 你知道怎么打拳击吗 |
[01:19] | Kind of. | 会一点 |
[01:20] | Danny and I used to go to this MMA gym down on Diversity. | 丹尼和我以前常去MMA健身房 什么都玩 |
[01:26] | Dude, MMA is not boxing. | 老弟 MMA可不是拳击馆 |
[01:28] | Enough with the nay-saying. | 别一味否定他了 |
[01:30] | All this kid needs is the right trainer, | 这孩子只要找对了教练 |
[01:32] | and he’s gonna be ready to bust that cop open | 他肯定能把那些条子 |
[01:34] | like a donut-filled pinata. | 都揍开花 |
[01:36] | Fortunately… | 幸运的是 |
[01:39] | I’m the man for the job. | 我就是个好教练 |
[01:41] | All right, come on, Candidate! | 来吧 后备队员 |
[01:43] | We are gonna start with some combos. | 我们先吃点好的 |
[01:46] | I’m gonna go grab the steaks. | 我要牛排 |
[01:47] | – Steak? – Yeah. | -牛排 -对 |
[01:49] | Engine 15, Truck 81, | 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 |
[01:51] | Squad 3, Ambulance 61, | 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[01:52] | structure fire, 1410 Museum Campus Drive. | 建筑物起火 博物馆校园街1410号 |
[01:55] | That’s Soldier Field. | 那是军人球场 |
[02:02] | Hey, is that smoke purple? | 那是紫色的烟吗 |
[02:18] | Battalion 25 to Main, | 25大队长呼叫总部 |
[02:20] | start a Level One Haz-Mat at this location. | 现场有一级危险物 |
[02:22] | Copy that, Battalion 25. | 收到 25大队长 |
[02:24] | You can get assistance and aid down there. | 你们可以到这里接受帮助 |
[02:26] | Walk away from the smoke. | 远离烟雾 |
[02:28] | – Capp, Tony, Level A suits! – Copy that! | -卡普 托尼 A级装备 -明白 |
[02:30] | Hey, Chief, it’s gonna take them | 队长 他们去穿装备 |
[02:31] | five minutes to get their gear on. | 要五分钟 |
[02:32] | Cruz and I can mask up. We’ll get a jump on evacuations. | 克鲁兹和我戴防毒面具 我们去疏散人群 |
[02:35] | Truck will go with and take readings. | 云梯队一起去探测一下 |
[02:37] | Okay, take one man each. No more. | 好 各带一个人 别带多了 |
[02:39] | You get a bad reading, you pull out. | 如果情况不乐观就及时撤出来 |
[02:41] | Still don’t know what we’re dealing with yet. | 我们还不知道这是什么 |
[02:42] | – Cruz, let’s mask up. – Right away. | -克鲁兹 戴面具 -马上来 |
[02:45] | All right, Herrmann, with me. Bring the gas meter. | 赫尔曼和我走 带上气量表 |
[02:47] | Let’s go to work. | 我们去干活了 |
[02:52] | – Let’s go! – All right. | -走吧 -好 |
[02:56] | Come on. | 走 |
[03:09] | – Go with the medics. – All right, we got you. | -和医护人员走 -我们来帮你 |
[03:11] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[03:14] | A lot of smoke in there. | 里面有大量烟雾 |
[03:15] | No heat. No visible fire. | 没有高温 没有明火 |
[03:17] | Readings are all normal. | 读数都很正常 |
[03:19] | – I need a paramedic! – Yeah, come on. | -我需要个医护人员 -快来 |
[03:25] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[03:26] | Remy. | 雷米 |
[03:27] | Have you had asthma before, Remy? | 你之前得过哮喘吗 雷米 |
[03:30] | Got the nebulizer prepped? | 准备好喷雾剂了吗 |
[03:32] | Yep, right here. | 好了 在这 |
[03:34] | Think we need to give an epi. | 我们该给他打肾上腺素 |
[03:36] | No, just give it a minute. He’s good. | 不 先等等 他没事 |
[03:46] | Brett, I said no epi. | 布莱特 我说了不打肾上腺素 |
[03:48] | Look, he really needs it. | 他真的很需要 |
[03:49] | Who’s the PIC? | 谁是急救主管 |
[03:55] | Remy, relax, man. Take a deep breath. | 雷米 放松 深呼吸 |
[04:08] | Anybody hurt? | 有人受伤了吗 |
[04:09] | Gas inhalation, asthma, | 吸入燃气 哮喘 |
[04:11] | a few people injured in rout. | 有一些人受伤 |
[04:12] | Hey, Chief! | 队长 |
[04:13] | Smoke grenade. | 烟雾弹 |
[04:15] | Military-grade. | 军事级别的 |
[04:16] | There’s a bunch of them in there. | 里面有一些 |
[04:17] | Can I see that? | 我能看看吗 |
[04:23] | Take photos of everything. Bag and tag it all. | 拍下各角度照片 装进袋子贴上标签 |
[04:25] | Have it to the lab within the hour. | 一小时内送到实验室 |
[04:26] | You mind telling us what we’re looking at? | 你能告诉我们这是什么吗 |
[04:29] | I can’t. | 不能 |
[04:30] | Look, if there’s anything we need to be made aware of… | 如果有什么事需要我们了解 |
[04:33] | We’ll be in touch, Chief. | 我们回头联系 队长 |
[04:50] | Long night last night? | 昨晚很漫长啊 |
[04:52] | What happened to drying out? | 说好的戒酒呢 |
[04:55] | Brett, why don’t you just do me a favor | 布莱特 你帮我个忙 |
[04:56] | and get the Albuterol replacement | 拿上舒喘宁 |
[04:57] | and meet me in the ambulance. | 来救护车里找我 |
[05:07] | Ambo 61, right? | 你是61号救护车的是吧 |
[05:10] | House 51? | 51号消防队 |
[05:12] | Yeah, Sylvie Brett. | 是的 希尔薇·布莱特 |
[05:14] | Jen Brenner, Ambo 98. | 珍·布伦纳 98号救护车的 |
[05:16] | Oh, right. | 对 |
[05:17] | My partner, Chili, used to be assigned there. | 我的搭档小辣椒以前在那里工作 |
[05:19] | She was first shift. I’m second. | 她是第一班 我是第二班的 |
[05:20] | But she was known. | 但她大名远扬 |
[05:23] | Burned through three partners | 换了三个搭档 |
[05:24] | before the chief finally scraped her off. | 最后队长炒了她 |
[05:27] | I–I’m sorry. | 你说什么 |
[05:28] | Scraped her off? I thought the houses merged. | 炒了她 我还以为是因为消防队合并 |
[05:31] | Yeah, the houses merged, but the ambo details didn’t. | 是啊 消防队合并了 但救护车的人员没有 |
[05:38] | Anyway, gotta run. It was nice meeting you. | 总之 我得走了 很高兴认识你 |
[05:40] | Good luck with that one. | 祝你跟她合作愉快 |
[05:59] | What’s that all about? | 怎么回事 |
[06:00] | Another bomb threat. | 又一次炸弹威胁 |
[06:01] | This time in Logan Square. | 这次在洛根广场 |
[06:03] | Another one. | 又一次 |
[06:05] | Two other hoaxes already today. | 今天已经有两次恶作剧了 |
[06:07] | Suitcases filled with phone books. | 箱子里装的都是电话簿 |
[06:18] | Hey, what’s going on out there today? | 今天是怎么回事 |
[06:21] | Nothing good, I’m sure. | 肯定没好事 |
[06:24] | Thinking about donating? | 想捐钱吗 |
[06:26] | How could Becks not know he was partnering | 贝克斯怎么可能不知道他在跟 |
[06:28] | with a charity-for-profit scheme? | 盈利性慈善机构合作 |
[06:29] | You said yourself, it’s for the PR. | 你自己也说了 这是为了公关 |
[06:31] | Or he was getting a cut. | 或者他拿了分成 |
[06:35] | And you think Antonio would be willing to– | 你觉得安东尼奥会愿意… |
[06:37] | Investigate a sitting alderman? | 调查在任议员吗 |
[06:39] | Who’s skimming money off a charity? | 但他在搜刮慈善机构的钱啊 |
[06:43] | Matt… | 马特 |
[06:45] | let’s say you poke this guy and come up empty-handed. | 假设你查了他 结果一无所获 |
[06:47] | How will you feel when Becks retaliates? | 贝克斯报复时你会作何感受 |
[06:49] | I can handle it. | 我能应付 |
[06:50] | Against the house. | 是报复消防队 |
[06:56] | Chief. | 队长 |
[06:58] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[06:59] | I need to run an errand. | 我得去办点事 |
[07:01] | 30 minutes, tops. | 最多三十分钟 |
[07:03] | Feels like one of those days. | 总感觉有大事要发生 |
[07:04] | I hear you. | 我明白 |
[07:12] | Chili, hey. | 小辣椒 |
[07:14] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[07:17] | Brett, I really don’t want to get into it again. | 布莱特 这事我不想再提了 |
[07:20] | It was a judgment call, okay? We disagreed. | 当时需要做出判断 我们意见不同 |
[07:23] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[07:24] | I ran into somebody from your old house. | 今天我碰见你原来消防队的同事了 |
[07:26] | Jen Brenner, second shift on 98. | 简·布莱纳 98消防队二班 |
[07:29] | I saw her at the ER. | 我在急诊室碰见她了 |
[07:32] | Okay. | 然后呢 |
[07:35] | Were you forced out of your last house | 你是因为酗酒的问题 |
[07:37] | because of a drinking problem? | 才被踢出上一个消防队的吗 |
[07:42] | Well, I wouldn’t say I was forced out | 也不能说是被踢出去 |
[07:43] | as much as I was asked to leave. | 更像是他们要求我主动辞职 |
[07:48] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 这事为什么你从没提起 |
[07:49] | Because it’s embarrassing. Why do you think? | 你觉得呢 当然是因为丢人 |
[07:51] | Besides, it’s in the past. | 再说 事情都过去了 |
[07:52] | Why are you even bringing this up? | 你为什么还要提起这个 |
[07:53] | Is it? | 真的吗 |
[07:57] | Look, if drinking was an issue before, | 如果你曾经有过酗酒的问题 |
[07:58] | – you really have to take it seriously now. – Okay. | -那你现在更应该注意 -行了 |
[08:01] | I can handle this myself. | 我没问题 |
[08:07] | Chili. | 小辣椒 |
[08:11] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[08:15] | – Chief. – What’s going on, Chili? | -队长 -有什么事吗 小辣椒 |
[08:18] | Oh, not much. | 没什么 |
[08:22] | Other than I need a new partner. | 就是我需要换个新搭档 |
[08:32] | What exactly is the reason? | 到底是什么原因 |
[08:34] | Personality clash. | 性格不合 |
[08:35] | A personality clash. | 性格不合 |
[08:37] | It bubbled over when we were on a call today. | 在我们今天出任务时彻底爆发了 |
[08:40] | We were treating a patient, | 我们在治疗一个病人 |
[08:41] | and Brett contradicted a direct order. | 布莱特违反了我的直接命令 |
[08:44] | Can’t have that. | 我绝不容许这样 |
[08:48] | Doesn’t sound like Sylvie Brett. | 听起来不像是希尔薇·布莱特会做的事 |
[08:54] | Listen, if there is an issue, | 听着 如果你们之间有问题 |
[08:57] | we can all sit down together and discuss it. | 我们可以一起坐下好好谈谈 |
[08:59] | All due respect, Chief, | 无意冒犯 队长 |
[09:00] | I don’t really care to hear how we’re all a family. | 但我不吃什么”我们是家人”那一套 |
[09:04] | Brett is not my family. | 布莱特不是我的家人 |
[09:07] | She’s a subordinate. | 她是下属 |
[09:11] | I would really appreciate your support. | 希望你能支持我的决定 |
[09:17] | I’m just letting you know before I call Chief Hatcher. | 我只是在打给海切尔队长之前告诉你一声 |
[09:29] | Headquarters is on line one. | 总部在一号线 |
[09:35] | This discussion is not over. | 这问题我们还没谈完 |
[09:44] | 私人活动 请支持贝克斯当选52区议员 谢谢您一直的支持 | |
[09:46] | And thank you for your donation too. | 谢谢你的捐款 |
[09:48] | It’s been really good to see you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[09:49] | Hey, and thanks for coming again. | 再次谢谢前来 |
[09:51] | I really appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[09:52] | Alderman Becks. | 贝克斯议员 |
[09:54] | You haven’t returned my calls. | 你一直没回我电话 |
[09:57] | Uh, Gary, it’s fine. | 盖里 没事的 |
[09:59] | We’re fine. | 我们认识 |
[10:00] | Uh, would you excuse us for a minute, please? | 能让我们单独谈谈吗 |
[10:05] | Lieutenant, I, uh, owe you an apology. | 副队 我真的很抱歉 |
[10:07] | I called your charity partners this morning. | 今早我打给你的慈善合作伙伴了 |
[10:09] | Century Philanthropy International. | 国际世纪慈善会 |
[10:11] | Ring any bells? | 有印象吗 |
[10:14] | Let me guess, the line’s disconnected. | 让我猜猜 电话被挂断了 |
[10:19] | You had no involvement in their actions? | 你跟他们没有一点关系吗 |
[10:21] | Why? What are you suggesting? | 为什么这么问 你想暗示什么 |
[10:23] | I’m suggesting you come up with a better answer | 我建议你最好老实回答 |
[10:25] | while it’s still me asking the questions | 趁现在只是我问起 |
[10:26] | and not the press. | 而不是媒体 |
[10:30] | Let’s be careful what we say here. | 你最好说话斟酌一下 |
[10:32] | You made a promise to those victims. | 你对那些受害者许下了承诺 |
[10:34] | You make good on that, we’re square. | 只要你兑现 我们就两清 |
[10:37] | If not, well… | 如果你做不到 |
[10:41] | one thing I learned from my speech last week, | 上周从我的讲话中我学到一件事 |
[10:44] | it’s the power of a firefighter | 那就是一个消防员 |
[10:45] | standing in front of the cameras. | 站在镜头前的力量 |
[10:52] | Just a little something to keep in mind. | 你最好记住这一点 |
[11:04] | You needed me? | 你找我吗 |
[11:05] | Sylvie, come on in. Shut the door. | 希尔薇 进来 把门关上 |
[11:11] | Complaint has been made. | 有关于你的投诉 |
[11:16] | By Chili. | 是小辣椒 |
[11:17] | She’s claiming insubordination. | 她称你不服从指挥 |
[11:19] | Said you contradicted a direct order this morning. | 说你今天早上违背了直接下达的命令 |
[11:21] | An order? | 命令 |
[11:22] | No, we had a disagreement about a treatment. | 不 我们只是在治疗方式上有分歧 |
[11:24] | Be that as it may, she wants you detailed out. | 不管怎么样 她要换掉你 |
[11:28] | What? | 什么 |
[11:33] | You know what this is really about, right? | 你知道这是怎么一回事的吧 |
[11:35] | I just found out that her last house | 我刚刚发现她之前也是 |
[11:36] | handed her a pink slip for the same sort of behavior | 因为和在这里类似的表现 |
[11:38] | that she’s exhibited here, | 而被消防队开除 |
[11:40] | the drinking, the arguing. | 酗酒 意见不合 |
[11:45] | I pushed her to get help, and now she wants me gone. | 我要她去寻求帮助 现在她却想换掉我 |
[12:06] | Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[12:08] | We need to convene all the officers in the house. | 马上召集队里所有的领导人员 |
[12:11] | Sure. | 好的 |
[12:13] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[12:14] | This is Steven Grimes, | 这位是史蒂文·格里姆斯 |
[12:15] | Head of Intelligence and Analysis at Homeland Security. | 国家安全部情报分析部部长 |
[12:18] | Chief, we’re tracking a situation | 队长 我们正在调查一桩案件 |
[12:19] | and wanted to brief a few key firehouses. | 想对几个关键的消防局做个简报 |
[12:22] | In the last 24 hours, | 过去24小时里 |
[12:23] | we’re seen a dramatic increase in terror threats, | 我们发现恐怖威胁数量急剧增长 |
[12:25] | like the ones you witnessed this morning. | 就像你们今天早上看到的那种 |
[12:27] | All hoaxes. It’s not a coincidence. | 全都是骗局 这不是巧合 |
[12:29] | So what is it? | 那到底是什么 |
[12:30] | We believe that someone is intentionally dividing | 我们认为是有人为了策划袭击 |
[12:32] | the city’s resources in preparation for an attack. | 而故意分散市里的警力 |
[12:37] | What are we talking about, a bomb? | 你说的是什么 炸弹 |
[12:39] | Chemical weapon? | 化学武器 |
[12:40] | Well, we feel like we dented this group’s resources | 我们认为找到了他们的实验室 |
[12:42] | when we found their lab, thanks to you, Lieutenant. | 让他们大受打击 多亏了你 副队 |
[12:45] | Ultimately, it’s impossible to know | 但最终 现在还是没办法 |
[12:46] | what their plan might be now. | 知道他们有什么计划 |
[12:48] | We’ve prepared a few tactical scenarios. | 我们准备了几个战术方案 |
[12:51] | Unfortunately, there are too many targets. | 不幸的是 目标太多 |
[12:54] | So we’re asking for local first responders to help us out. | 所以我们想请当地第一反应机构来帮忙 |
[12:57] | Eyes and ears kinda thing. | 帮我们关照各处的动向 |
[13:03] | All right, come on. | 来啊 |
[13:04] | Feel that dead meat! Come on, hit it! | 打死这摊肉 来啊 打它 |
[13:06] | Go! Oh! | 来 |
[13:08] | Jab, jab, right cross. | 直拳 直拳 右勾拳 |
[13:09] | There you go. Left cross. | 好样的 左勾拳 |
[13:11] | Hit it! | 出拳 |
[13:12] | Break those ribs, break those ribs. | 打断这些肋骨 打断这些肋骨 |
[13:14] | Uh, there’s no ribs in sirloin, Herrmann. | 牛里脊肉里可没有肋骨 赫尔曼 |
[13:17] | Body shot, go. Uppercut. | 击中身体 来 上勾拳 |
[13:19] | You talk to Chief yet? | 你跟队长聊过了吗 |
[13:22] | Speed bag. | 速度练习 |
[13:23] | Come on, we’re gonna lose. | 来啊 你要输了 |
[13:24] | Come on, come on, hit that meat. | 来 来 揍这块肉 |
[13:25] | Hit it, hit it, hit it! | 打啊 打啊 打啊 |
[13:26] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你以为你算个什么东西 |
[13:29] | After everything I’ve done, | 我为你做了那么多事 |
[13:30] | all the times I’ve stood up for you. | 我为你担下了那么多事 |
[13:32] | Brett, relax. Just take a deep breath. | 布莱特 放松 深呼吸 |
[13:34] | What, you have the balls to pretend | 怎么 你还有脸假装 |
[13:35] | you haven’t just stabbed me in the back? | 你没有在我背后捅刀子吗 |
[13:36] | Stabbed you? | 捅刀子 |
[13:37] | Who’s going around gossiping about who here? | 是谁天天在背后嚼舌根子 |
[13:39] | It has nothing to do with talking about stuff! | 这跟嚼舌根没半点关系 |
[13:41] | You bring it to work! | 是你带到工作里来的 |
[13:42] | – It affects me! – Hey! What’s going on? | -还影响到了我 -怎么回事 |
[13:55] | She’s the one you’re protecting? | 你要护着她吗 |
[14:09] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[14:10] | Message from the alderman’s office. | 议员办公室发来信息 |
[14:12] | He wants to grab dinner to talk about options | 他想边用晚餐边讨论该如何 |
[14:14] | for the tornado victims. | 安置龙卷风的受害人 |
[14:16] | Higher ground worked. | 人往高处走啊 |
[14:19] | We’ll see. | 到时候再说 |
[14:23] | Wallace. | 华莱士 |
[14:25] | I’m sure you’re here about Jessica Chilton. | 你肯定是为了杰西卡·邱尔顿来的 |
[14:26] | Yes, I am. | 没错 |
[14:30] | That young woman’s business | 那年轻姑娘的事 |
[14:32] | has monopolized my afternoon on a day when no one has time. | 独占了我本就忙不过来的下午 |
[14:35] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[14:37] | Was she removed from Ambo 98? | 她被98号急救车踢走的 |
[14:40] | There were accusations made on both sides, | 因为双方各执一词 |
[14:43] | so we chose to resolve the matter quietly. | 所以我们选择低调解决 |
[14:45] | What made you think it was okay to use my house | 你凭什么敢把我的消防队 |
[14:47] | as a dumping ground? | 当成垃圾场 |
[14:48] | Hold on, Wallace. | 等等 华莱士 |
[14:49] | I made the move because 51 has a reputation | 我调她去 是因为51号消防队 |
[14:51] | of being a tight-knit house, | 出了名的严格 |
[14:53] | and I figured that was exactly what Jessica needed. | 而这正是杰西卡需要的 |
[14:55] | That may well be, | 算你说对了 |
[14:56] | but I should have been made aware of this | 但你该提前告诉我 |
[14:57] | so I could get ahead of it before it got to this point. | 我好预先做准备 |
[15:01] | You gave her two strikes | 你已经警告了她两次 |
[15:01] | in a three-strike system of your own design. | 你的规矩是三次出局 |
[15:04] | Am I correct? | 对吗 |
[15:06] | Did you report any of this to IAD? | 你跟内政事务司报告过吗 |
[15:07] | The union? | 还有工会 |
[15:09] | Or did you give her a clear directive for staying on track? | 还是直接命令她守规矩继续上班 |
[15:12] | How’d you know about all this? | 你怎么知道这些的 |
[15:16] | The union emailed me a list of grievances against you. | 工会发了针对你的投诉邮件给我 |
[15:20] | They’re garbage, of course, | 当然这都是废话 |
[15:22] | but the union’s compelled to fight this and you, | 但工会也没办法 必须处理这些事 |
[15:25] | and it will be ugly. | 事情会很难看 |
[15:28] | Want my advice? | 想听我的建议吗 |
[15:30] | Give her what she wants. | 遂她的心愿 |
[15:32] | You need to decide whether this other paramedic | 你得决定另一位急救人员 |
[15:34] | is worth the ramifications here. | 值不值得受连累 |
[15:40] | Let’s go! Work off the jab! | 加油 注意直拳 |
[15:42] | Set up with the jab! | 打好直拳 |
[15:49] | You see? | 看到没 |
[15:50] | We gotta work on your speed! | 你速度得提上来 |
[15:53] | Hey, Cruz, you know where we could get | 克鲁兹 现在这时候 |
[15:55] | a live chicken this time of night? | 你知道该去哪找活鸡吗 |
[15:59] | Why would you think I would know that? | 凭什么我会知道 |
[16:04] | Did you know he couldn’t box? | 你知道他不会拳击吗 |
[16:06] | Ha, it’s all in good fun, Sis. | 好玩就行了 妹妹 |
[16:08] | How come you’re not in his corner? | 你怎么没在他那队 |
[16:09] | Eh, I tried to volunteer, | 我毛遂自荐来着 |
[16:10] | but apparently boxing’s a man’s sport. | 但显然拳击是男人的运动 |
[16:27] | Did I hear that right? | 我没听错吧 |
[16:29] | He say you were a Silver Gloves? | 他说你是少年业余拳击冠军 |
[16:31] | Silver, yeah. High school. | 是 高中得过 |
[16:33] | Undefeated, by the way. | 而且一场未败 |
[16:37] | What do you say? | 来试试吧 |
[16:40] | All right, first thing is you gotta open up, man. | 首先你要舒展开身体 伙计 |
[16:42] | You’re too rigid. | 你太僵硬了 |
[16:43] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[16:43] | Hey, if he stands like that, | 如果他那么站 |
[16:45] | he’s gonna open himself up to abuse. | 只有挨打的份 |
[16:47] | Come on, I’ll show you. Stand over here, Jimmy. | 我演示给你看 过去 吉米 |
[16:49] | All right, come on, Powder Puff. | 来吧 傻姑娘 |
[16:51] | All right, see, you stand like this, | 看 你要这样站 |
[16:53] | you’re less exposed, right? | 暴露的部分就少 |
[16:57] | Oh, jeez. | 天啊 |
[16:58] | I’m sorry. Herrmann, you okay? | 对不起 赫尔曼 你还好吗 |
[17:01] | You– yeah. | 是的 |
[17:03] | Yeah, yeah. | 没事 |
[17:06] | You still want me to get that chicken? | 还要我去找鸡吗 |
[17:09] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[17:19] | Lieutenant. | 副队长 |
[17:21] | Oh, thank you so much, Mateo. | 谢谢你 马特 |
[17:25] | Have you ever had Dingles Bay Oysters? | 你吃过丁格尔湾的生蚝吗 |
[17:28] | Tastes like the ocean. | 海洋的味道 |
[17:31] | I’m here to talk about the tornado victims. | 我来是想谈谈龙卷风的受害者 |
[17:35] | I know you are. | 我知道 |
[17:37] | Fortunately, I was able to pull some strings, | 运气挺好 我托了点关系 |
[17:40] | and those friends of yours, Dawn and Lucas Hicks, | 你的朋友 道恩和卢卡斯·希克斯 |
[17:43] | we managed to get them a handsome FEMA settlement. | 被安排进了一家很棒的联邦应急避难所 |
[17:47] | They’re set. | 他们安顿好了 |
[17:50] | That’s a good start. | 是个好开头 |
[17:53] | What about the rest of the victims? | 剩下的受害者呢 |
[17:57] | That’s a work in progress. | 还在努力中 |
[18:02] | But here’s what I’m thinking. | 但我在想啊 |
[18:04] | Am I right that you have three weeks’ furlough saved up? | 你是不是还攒了三个星期的假 |
[18:08] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[18:09] | My wife and I are members of the Saginaw Resort | 我妻子和我是日内瓦湖 |
[18:12] | on Lake Geneva. | 萨吉诺度假村的会员 |
[18:13] | It’s a beautiful place. | 那地方特别美 |
[18:16] | Take my car. | 开上我的车 |
[18:19] | Bring your girl. | 带着你的女朋友 |
[18:20] | We’ll hash it out. | 绝对能解决问题 |
[18:24] | Hash– | 解决… |
[18:27] | Ah, damn. | 该死 |
[18:28] | Hash what out exactly? | 具体是解决什么问题 |
[18:31] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:32] | they sprung this vote on me. | 他们突然举行了一个针对我的投票 |
[18:35] | Please, continue. | 你请继续 |
[18:37] | Dinner’s on me. | 我请客 |
[18:38] | We’re not done. | 我们还没有谈完 |
[18:39] | Absolutely not. | 当然没有 |
[18:40] | My aid will handle all the details. | 我助理会处理所有的细节问题 |
[18:43] | Enjoy the lake. | 好好享受湖景 |
[18:53] | You okay to be seen with me? | 你来见我没问题吗 |
[18:55] | I’m not so sure. | 我不知道哦 |
[18:56] | Maybe your boss is hiding out there in the bushes. | 可能你上司就躲在那边的树丛里呢 |
[19:01] | I’m sorry for the cold shoulder. | 对不起我今天很冷淡 |
[19:04] | You can imagine the pressure we’re all under. | 但我们承受的压力你可想而知 |
[19:07] | Of course, I understand. | 当然 我理解 |
[19:11] | We, uh, traced the smoke grenades and the suitcases | 我们顺着那个烟雾弹和手提箱 |
[19:14] | back to a motel room in Bronzeville. | 查到了布朗兹维尔的一个旅馆房间 |
[19:17] | And? | 然后呢 |
[19:18] | And all we found there were empty fast food containers | 然后我们只发现了空的快餐盒 |
[19:21] | and a rambling anarchist manifesto. | 和一篇杂乱无章的无政府主义宣言 |
[19:26] | They’re one step ahead of us, and they’re ready to act. | 他们快我们一步 已经准备行动了 |
[19:29] | It’s just a matter of when. | 现在只是时间问题了 |
[19:41] | What the hell is this? | 这是要干什么 |
[19:42] | A conversation. | 谈话 |
[19:44] | Yeah? Well, I want my union rep here. | 是吗 我要工会代表在场 |
[19:47] | Right here. | 在呢 |
[19:54] | I don’t know what kinda stories | 我不知道她跟你们 |
[19:55] | she’s been telling you about me. | 编了我什么瞎话 |
[19:56] | Let’s get one thing straight, no one is telling any stories, | 我们有话就直说了 没有人编瞎话 |
[19:59] | and no one is being detailed out. | 也没有人要被调走 |
[20:04] | Now, that’s not you, | 不是你 |
[20:05] | and that is not Brett either. | 也不是布莱特 |
[20:07] | Chief Boden and I are unified on this. | 博登队长和我意见一致 |
[20:12] | This right here, | 现在 |
[20:14] | this is where your road splits, Chili. | 就是你做出决定的时候了 小辣椒 |
[20:17] | Now you can either see me as the enemy | 现在你把我当敌人也好 |
[20:18] | or as an ally. | 队友也罢 |
[20:21] | One who’s making every effort he can | 但我尽了最大的努力 |
[20:22] | to offer you one last chance. | 给你最后一个机会 |
[20:28] | I’m ready either way. | 不管怎样我都准备好了 |
[20:48] | Mouch! | 穆奇 |
[20:50] | Just talked to Burgess over the 21st. | 刚跟21分局的伯吉斯谈了一下 |
[20:53] | What’s this I hear about the boxing match | 我怎么听说这场拳击比赛是为了 |
[20:55] | being for yours and Platt’s wedding? | 你和普拉特的婚礼举办的 |
[20:58] | Technically, the reception’s been paid for. | 严格说来 钱已经都付了 |
[21:00] | It’s more about recouping the costs. | 现在是要收回成本 |
[21:04] | No way. | 没门 |
[21:04] | I am not gonna throw away 50 bucks | 我才不要掏五十块钱 |
[21:06] | so that you and Platt can have your dream wedding. | 让你跟普拉特举办一场梦幻婚礼呢 |
[21:08] | I want a refund. | 我要退款 |
[21:08] | Hey, nothing doing, all right? | 那可不行 好吗 |
[21:10] | We still need you in the corner. | 我们还是需要你上场呢 |
[21:11] | This is a team effort. | 这是团队合作 |
[21:12] | Hey, guys, there’s something going down near The Loop. | 各位 卢普区附近有大事发生 |
[21:17] | We’re looking at a lot of law enforcement | 本台拍摄到大批执法人员 |
[21:18] | on the western edge of The Loop right now, | 正在向卢普区西界调集 |
[21:20] | in response to reports of at least four abandoned vans | 以增援威利斯大厦周边 |
[21:23] | parked around the Willis Tower | 警方接到多起报警电话称 |
[21:25] | that police are calling suspicious. | 大厦附近发现至少四辆可疑货车 |
[21:27] | There’s a massive evacuation effort underway | 目前该区正在进行大规模疏散 |
[21:29] | as the bomb squad begins its work on those vehicles, | 而防弹小组已开始着手处理这些可疑车辆 |
[21:32] | which we can only assume means that police suspect | 而我们可以据此推断 警方怀疑 |
[21:35] | those vans are loaded with some sort of explosive agents. | 这些货车中藏有爆炸物质 |
[21:38] | And both CPD and the Fire Department | 芝加哥警局和消防局 |
[21:40] | have sent a massive amount of manpower to the area | 均已向该区派出大批人力 |
[21:43] | to help with the evacuation | 以协助疏散 |
[21:44] | of the over 10,000 workers and tourists who are in the tower. | 大厦中一万多名员工和游客 |
[21:49] | My God. | 天啊 |
[21:50] | Station 51, | 51号消防队 |
[21:51] | Box Alarm, 2050 Kinzie Avenue. | 火警 坎齐街2050号 |
[21:54] | Wait, that’s not Willis Tower. | 等等 那不是威利斯大厦的地址 |
[21:55] | Got a whole city to serve. Let’s move it, Candidate. | 哪里需要就去哪里 我们走 后备队员 |
[22:00] | Chief, 81 is in the building, | 队长 81车队员已进入大楼 |
[22:01] | and we’re not seeing anything. | 我们没发现任何异常 |
[22:03] | No smoke. Let’s go. | 没有烟雾 我们走 |
[22:05] | Take no chances today, 81. | 今天决不能大意 81车 |
[22:07] | Ambo’s on the way in. | 救护车在来的路上 |
[22:10] | Copy, Chief. | 收到 队长 |
[22:11] | Otis, Dawson, now. Fan out. | 奥蒂斯 道森 分散搜索 |
[22:20] | Casey, report. | 凯西 回复 |
[22:21] | Chief, still no sign of smoke in the building. | 队长 还是没有发现楼内有烟雾 |
[22:24] | Checking to see if it was a faulty sensor. | 正在检查是否是警报器误报 |
[22:28] | Have the paramedics look for a wall-mounted defibrillator. | 让医护人员找找有没有壁装式电击器 |
[22:30] | That could have set it off. | 那东西可能会触发警报器 |
[22:32] | Rescue Squad, | 救援队 |
[22:34] | hang tight, stand by. | 做好准备 随时待命 |
[22:36] | Chief, there’s a security guard here. | 队长 找到一名安保人员 |
[22:38] | Gonna see if I can get an occupancy count. | 看看能不能问出楼里共有多少人 |
[22:41] | He says there’s about 15 people in the building. | 他说大楼里大概有15人 |
[22:44] | Let’s go ahead, start moving those people toward the exit. | 那就去把那些人向出口转移吧 |
[22:47] | 81, continue your sweep. | 81队 继续搜寻 |
[22:49] | I’m heading down into the basement to check the alarm. | 我去地下室检查警报器 |
[22:51] | You got it, Lieutenant. | 明白 副队 |
[23:00] | Hey, Chief, we got a guy on the roof. | 队长 楼顶上有个人 |
[23:07] | Mayday, mayday! | 求救 求救 |
[23:08] | We have an active shooter. Need rescue! | 楼内有人开枪 急需救援 |
[23:13] | Hey, stop! Hey, go back! | 停下 回去 |
[23:15] | – No! Stop! – Go right! | -不 停下 -向右转 |
[23:16] | – Right! – Get down! | -向右 -快趴下 |
[23:18] | Take cover! | 找掩护 |
[23:30] | Go! Go! | 去 快去 |
[23:34] | – Grab his arm! – I got you. | -抓住他的胳膊 -我来帮你 |
[23:43] | Truck 81, confirm! | 81车 警报确认 |
[23:45] | Don’t let anyone leave the building. | 不要让任何人走出大楼 |
[23:46] | We have an outside shooter. | 有人向大楼外开枪 |
[23:48] | Hold your positions until further notice. | 坚守当前位置待命 |
[23:51] | 81, do you copy? | 81车 是否收到 |
[23:55] | Brett, Chili, do you copy? | 布莱特 小辣椒 是否收到 |
[23:58] | Yeah, we’re here. | 我们听到了 |
[23:59] | Find a safe position and stay there. | 找一个安全的地方隐蔽起来 |
[24:01] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[24:03] | This room isn’t secure. | 这个房间不安全 |
[24:04] | We need to go somewhere better. | 我们得找个更安全的地方 |
[24:31] | Help! Somebody! | 救命 谁来救救我 |
[24:32] | Help! | 救命 |
[24:58] | We had to kill our radios. | 我们必须关闭无线电 |
[24:59] | We found a secure spot. Come on. | 我们找到了一个安全的地点 来 |
[25:18] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[25:21] | There are at least two shooters, plus one on the roof. | 至少有两名枪手 楼顶上还有一名 |
[25:24] | I have a truck company stuck in there and two paramedics. | 我有一支云梯小队和两名医护也困在了里面 |
[25:26] | Where’s SWAT? | 特警队在哪 |
[25:27] | They’re still extricating themselves from that mess downtown. | 他们还在解决城里那一团乱子 |
[25:29] | It was a hoax, engineered to draw manpower away. | 那是个骗局 目的就是把大部队吸引过去 |
[25:31] | This was the target all along. | 这里才是目标 |
[25:34] | Lieutenant, Chief! | 副队 队长 |
[25:36] | Go, go. | 走 走 |
[25:43] | When I go, you go. | 跟着我行动 |
[25:44] | Now. | 就是现在 |
[25:55] | Second floor, second window from the left. | 二楼 左数第二扇窗户 |
[26:00] | I see it. | 我看见了 |
[26:02] | Chief, we can get up there. | 队长 我们可以上去 |
[26:04] | No, SWAT’s on its way. | 不 等特警队来 |
[26:07] | Chief, the shooter can’t see the sign from where he is. | 队长 枪手在他的位置看不到那个求救牌 |
[26:08] | We approach from the east side. He won’t see us. | 我们从东边接近 他看不到我们的 |
[26:11] | I can go and cover ’em. | 我可以掩护他们 |
[26:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:17] | Anyone that goes wears a vest. | 去的人要穿好防弹衣 |
[26:19] | Yes, sir. Cruz, you good? | 是 长官 克鲁兹 你呢 |
[26:20] | – Let’s do this. – Grab a ladder. | -我们上 -去拿梯子 |
[26:29] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[26:44] | Chief, this is Casey. | 队长 我是凯西 |
[26:46] | I’m back with Truck and some civilians. | 云梯队队员都集结到一起了 这里有一些平民 |
[26:48] | Everyone’s okay. | 大家都没事 |
[26:52] | Casey, thank God. | 凯西 谢天谢地 |
[26:55] | We’re on the third floor, B, C corner, | 我们在三楼 BC角 |
[26:58] | but have to stay radio silent. | 但是得保持无线电静默 |
[27:00] | Okay, hang tight. SWAT is on its way. | 好 坚持住 特警队快到了 |
[27:02] | We’re gonna get you out. | 我们会救你们出来的 |
[27:04] | Copy. | 收到 |
[27:08] | No, please! | 不 求求你 |
[27:10] | Please stop! Don’t do it! | 求求你不要 不要 |
[28:34] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[28:37] | Please don’t! Please don’t! | 求求你不要 求求你不要 |
[29:19] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[29:22] | I’ve lost sight of the shooter. | 枪手不见了 |
[29:25] | I repeat, I have lost sight of the shooter. | 重复一遍 枪手不见了 |
[29:35] | Take a breath, take a breath. | 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[29:36] | Take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[29:42] | Kelly! | 凯利 |
[29:53] | Go, Severide, go! | 快 西弗莱德 快点 |
[29:54] | Come on. | 来 |
[29:59] | Here you go, come on. | 慢慢地 来 |
[30:02] | – Cruz. – Yeah, got him. | -克鲁兹 -在 接住他了 |
[30:04] | I got you. | 我来扶你 |
[30:05] | Hang in there, okay? I got you, I got you, come on. | 坚持住 我来了 我来了 来 |
[30:09] | I need a medic! | 我需要急救 |
[30:15] | Anyone else smell smoke? | 有人闻到烟味了吗 |
[30:29] | They disabled the sprinklers to start a fire. | 他们破坏了自动喷水灭火装置放火 |
[30:31] | We gotta move. | 我们得转移 |
[30:32] | The man said sit tight. | 那个人让我们老实待着 |
[30:34] | Those shooters are still out there. | 那些枪手还在外面 |
[30:35] | We’ll stand a better chance against them | 碰到枪手活下来的几率 |
[30:37] | than we will against a fire. | 可比遇火活下来的几率大 |
[30:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[30:42] | Everyone, listen up. | 大家听我说 |
[30:45] | I know everyone here is scared. | 我明白大家都很害怕 |
[30:47] | That’s okay. | 这很正常 |
[30:49] | But I promise, | 但我保证 |
[30:51] | you will not be alone. | 我们不会丢下你们 |
[30:53] | We’ll surround you every single step of the way, | 每一步我们都会陪在你们身边 |
[30:57] | and we’ll survive together. | 我们会一起活下去 |
[31:01] | You’re gonna be fine, okay? | 你不会有事的 |
[31:03] | Thank you, Kelly. | 谢谢 凯利 |
[31:15] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[31:16] | At least two shooters in the building. | 楼里至少有两名枪手 |
[31:17] | One dead up on the roof. | 一名在楼顶被击毙 |
[31:18] | No firm head count on civilians. | 平民的准确人数未知 |
[31:20] | – Let’s move. – Let’s go. | -我们行动 -走 |
[34:02] | Here. | 给你 |
[34:11] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[34:18] | Go. | 走 |
[34:21] | – Go, go. – Come on. Come on. | -走 走 -来 来 |
[34:35] | We’ve got one shooter in the first level, | 有一名枪手在一楼 |
[34:36] | northwest corner at the exit doors. | 紧急出口的西北角 |
[34:38] | Copy that. We’re moving into position. | 收到 我们马上就位 |
[34:45] | – We’re clear. – Target’s down. | -危险解除 -目标已击毙 |
[34:46] | Anyone else in there? | 里面还有别人吗 |
[34:48] | Our paramedics. | 我们的急救员 |
[34:55] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[34:58] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[35:01] | We have to help her. | 我们得去帮她 |
[35:07] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[35:42] | Hold still. | 不要动 |
[35:43] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[36:20] | Suspect is down. | 嫌疑人已制服 |
[36:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:35] | Thanks, Chief. | 谢谢 队长 |
[36:42] | Is it over? | 结束了吗 |
[36:44] | Yeah, it’s over. | 结束了 |
[36:46] | Four dead. | 四人死亡 |
[36:48] | Seven wounded. | 七人受伤 |
[36:49] | It would have been much worse without you inside, so… | 你们不进去的话情况肯定更糟糕 所以 |
[36:53] | Good job, Lieutenant. | 干得漂亮 副队 |
[37:03] | By everyone. | 大家都是 |
[37:29] | I love you too, Mom. | 我也爱你 妈妈 |
[37:39] | Talk soon. | 再聊 |
[37:51] | I don’t expect for you to forgive me. | 我不期望你原谅我 |
[37:56] | I just wanted to tell you that you were right. | 我只想告诉你 你是对的 |
[38:03] | Do you know what it’s like to be doing and saying things | 你知道无缘无故做一些事说一些话 |
[38:08] | and not really know where it’s coming from? | 是什么感受吗 |
[38:13] | I thought it was my family. | 我以为是因为我的家庭 |
[38:17] | ‘Cause they were the ones that were messed up. | 因为他们才是一团糟的人 |
[38:19] | I was just there. | 我就是个旁观者 |
[38:27] | But none of them are here anymore. | 但现在他们都不在了 |
[38:34] | It’s just me. | 就只剩下我了 |
[38:37] | I’m the one that’s messed up. | 我才是那个一团糟的人 |
[38:46] | And I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[39:06] | I’m so glad that you’re okay. | 你没事真是太好了 |
[39:11] | And I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[39:34] | Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[39:35] | Deputy Director, you remember Lieutenant Kelly Severide | 副局长 您还记得芝加哥消防局的 |
[39:38] | of the Chicago Fire Department. | 凯利·西弗莱德副队吧 |
[39:40] | He was on the scene. | 他当时也在现场 |
[39:42] | Hell of a job, Lieutenant. | 干得漂亮 副队 |
[39:44] | Agent Ward was telling me all about it. | 沃德探员都跟我说了 |
[39:46] | Yeah, well, uh… | 是啊 我… |
[39:49] | just doing my job. | 做好自己的工作而已 |
[39:52] | This here’s from everyone at 51. | 这是51大队所有人的一点心意 |
[39:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:58] | Can’t tell you what it means. | 真的对我意义重大 |
[40:01] | Pleasure meeting you, Lieutenant, | 很高兴见到你 副队 |
[40:02] | but we still have work to do. | 但我们还有公事 |
[40:04] | Yeah, same. | 好 我也是 |
[40:14] | Okay then, as soon as you have medical clearance, | 那好 等你出院了 |
[40:16] | we need to set you up in Miami. | 我们需要把你调去迈阿密 |
[40:26] | Kelly. | 凯利 |
[40:34] | I’ll never forget you. | 我永远不会忘记你的 |
[40:46] | These are well-deserved after today. | 这是今天过后大家应得的 |
[40:51] | Four dead and seven wounded. | 四人死亡 七人受伤 |
[40:54] | Families torn apart. | 家破人亡 |
[40:57] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[40:58] | Hate, ignorance. | 憎恨 无知 |
[41:01] | No explanation for it. | 无从解释 |
[41:05] | Sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[41:06] | Oh, God, I was so worried. | 天啊 我担心死你了 |
[41:08] | Ah, it really wasn’t– | 其实没… |
[41:12] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[41:14] | All those families today. I saw all the reports. | 今天那么多家庭家破人亡 我看到报道了 |
[41:18] | They–they didn’t have much to begin with, | 他们 他们也没有什么能重新开始 |
[41:20] | and, honey, it got me thinking– | 亲爱的 这让我想到… |
[41:22] | Yeah, I agree. | 我同意 |
[41:28] | Just a quick announcement. | 我宣布一件事 |
[41:31] | Trudy and I want to donate the funds | 我和特鲁迪想把 |
[41:33] | from the battle of the badges | 比赛基金捐赠给 |
[41:34] | to the families that lost something today. | 今天有损失的家庭 |
[41:38] | If that’s okay with everyone. | 如果大家没意见的话 |
[41:41] | Hear, hear. | 同意 |
[41:45] | Yeah. | 太好了 |
[41:47] | See that? | 看到了吗 |
[41:48] | There’s always hope. | 希望总会有的 |
[41:51] | As long as there’s good people in this world | 只要这个世界上有好人 |
[41:52] | willing to step up and lend a hand. | 愿意挺身而出伸出援手 |
[42:00] | Here’s to the victims. | 敬受害者一杯 |
[42:02] | Here’s to hope. | 敬希望 |