时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Chili, you were late this shift. | 小辣椒 你上班迟到了 |
[00:03] | – Like, five minutes. – Chili! That’s strike one. | -就五分钟 -小辣椒 那是一振 |
[00:05] | Chili’s on edge or something. | 小辣椒有些烦躁 |
[00:07] | Off the rails is more like it. | 更像是一团糟 |
[00:08] | Whatever’s going on with her, | 不管她现在怎么了 |
[00:09] | I don’t think it’s about us right now. | 我都觉得不是因为我们 |
[00:12] | – Oh, my God. – Herrmann! | -天啊 -赫尔曼 |
[00:13] | Freddie knifed me. | 弗雷迪刺伤了我 |
[00:15] | I brought Freddie to the fire house. | 我带弗雷迪来到了消防局 |
[00:17] | This is on me. | 都怪我 |
[00:19] | I’m not ready to forgive that kid, | 我还没准备好原谅他 |
[00:21] | but I sure as hell don’t blame you for what happened, okay? | 但即使发生这种事 我也绝对不怪你 |
[00:36] | All right. | 好了 |
[00:40] | You sure you’re ready for this? | 你确定你准备好了吗 |
[00:41] | Maybe you should give it a few more days. | 也许你应该再休息几天 |
[00:43] | Cindy. The doc said I’m ready. | 辛迪 医生说我准备好了 |
[00:49] | – You were there. – I know. | -你也在场 -我知道 |
[00:51] | But Wallace told you to take as long as you need. | 但是华莱士说过你想休息多久都行 |
[00:54] | You don’t have to rush right back. | 你没必要急着回去 |
[00:56] | I’m not rushing back. I just… | 我没有急着回去 我只是… |
[01:02] | want to feel like myself again. | 想找回做自己的感觉 |
[01:06] | Come here. | 过来 |
[01:13] | – I love you. – Love you. | -我爱你 -爱你 |
[01:22] | Hey, guys! | 伙计们 |
[01:27] | So I’m back. I passed my physical. | 我回来了 我通过了体测 |
[01:36] | It’s no big deal. It’s just… | 没什么大不了 又不是… |
[01:37] | not like I was on death’s door… | 又不是刚从什么鬼门关回来 |
[01:46] | Aw, you guys. You didn’t have to. | 伙计们 没必要这样啦 |
[01:48] | Oh, please. I saw your face just now. | 得了吧 我都看到你刚才的表情了 |
[01:50] | Come here. | 快过来 |
[01:52] | I’m happy to have you home. | 很高兴看到你回家 |
[01:54] | Good to be here. | 很高兴能回来 |
[01:56] | You were missed. | 我们很想你 |
[01:58] | Welcome back, buddy. | 欢迎回来 伙计 |
[01:59] | Chief, it’s good to be here. | 队长 很高兴能回来 |
[02:01] | Good to have you back, Herrmann. | 你能回来真好 赫尔曼 |
[02:02] | Thanks, Lieutenant. | 谢谢 副队 |
[02:06] | – Buddy. – So, hey. | -哥们儿 -对了 |
[02:07] | When’s your big day, buddy? | 你的大日子是什么时候 |
[02:08] | Oh, well, we haven’t exactly set a date yet. | 我们还没有定具体的日期 |
[02:10] | We don’t want to rush into anything. | 我们可不想操之过急 |
[02:12] | Yeah, of course, man. You’re young. | 当然了 伙计 你还年轻呢 |
[02:13] | You got your whole life ahead of you. | 你的人生路还长着呢 |
[02:15] | Why rush? | 急什么 |
[02:17] | I see your sense of humor’s still intact. | 你的幽默感还是一点都没变 |
[02:20] | That’s too bad. | 太糟了 |
[02:27] | Look, I just, uh… I wanted to say I’m sorry again, | 我只想再次为发生的一切 |
[02:29] | you know, for what happened, | 向你道歉 |
[02:31] | and bringing Freddie here in the first place. | 还有我一开始带弗雷迪来这里 |
[02:34] | Listen, what I told you in the hospital, I meant it. | 听着 我在医院里跟你说的话都是认真的 |
[02:38] | You and me, we’re good. | 你我之间没有问题 |
[02:40] | – Thanks. – All right. | -谢谢 -好 |
[02:42] | Just so you know. | 顺便告诉你 |
[02:43] | I talked to Kot, | 我和科特说过了 |
[02:44] | and he’s gonna push for the maximum sentence for Freddie, all right? | 他会给弗雷迪最大程度的量刑 |
[02:47] | – He will not… – Yeah, okay, hey. | -他不会… -好的 好的 |
[02:48] | Listen, Cindy, she’s had me on decaf the last few weeks, | 辛迪这几周来都不让我碰咖啡因 |
[02:51] | so I’m gonna get myself a cup of the real stuff before it’s gone. | 我要趁此机会赶紧给自己倒杯货真价实的咖啡 |
[02:54] | Uh, yeah! Yeah, yeah, okay. | 好啊好啊 |
[02:56] | Hey, I’ll let you know if anything else comes up. | 要是有什么消息我会告诉你的 |
[03:03] | – What is it, Chief? – I assume you two have heard | -怎么了 队长 -我想你们俩听说 |
[03:05] | about the weather down south? | 南部的天气状况了吧 |
[03:08] | Yeah, I got an aunt down in Carbondale. | 是啊 我有个阿姨住在卡本代尔 |
[03:09] | She said a tornado hit couple hours ago. | 她说几小时前刚遭到飓风袭击 |
[03:12] | Well, I’ve just had an update from the district chief. | 分局局长刚告诉我最新的消息 |
[03:14] | They have no idea where the storm is headed, | 他们根本不知道风暴的走向 |
[03:16] | but the city’s gonna be on tornado watch | 但是接下来十二小时之内 全城将处于 |
[03:18] | for the next 12 hours. | 龙卷风警戒状态之中 |
[03:19] | They think a tornado might hit here? | 他们认为龙卷风会袭击这里吗 |
[03:20] | We have to be prepared, just in case. | 我们得做好准备 以防万一 |
[03:22] | So make sure all tools are checked, | 所以检查好所有工具 |
[03:24] | fuel is topped off, batteries fully charged. | 加满油箱 电池都充满电 |
[03:26] | – Yeah, we’re on it. – Good. | -好的 我们马上去 -很好 |
[03:34] | So… | 所以 |
[03:36] | This is weird, right? | 挺奇怪的吧 |
[03:38] | Pretending like nothing ever happened between us? | 假装我们俩之间什么都没发生过 |
[03:40] | It’s not weird for me. | 我觉得不奇怪 |
[03:43] | Okay, well, I know this is gonna sound like a line, | 我知道这听起来很老套 |
[03:46] | but I hope that we can still be friends. | 但我希望我们还能做朋友 |
[03:48] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[03:54] | Actually, no. | 其实不好 |
[03:56] | What? | 什么 |
[03:57] | Why would I want to be friends with you? | 我为什么要和你做朋友 |
[03:59] | Just so you can feel better? | 为了让你能好受点吗 |
[04:01] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是那意思 |
[04:02] | I can’t believe | 我难以置信 |
[04:03] | that you actually broke up with me | 你真的跟我分手 |
[04:05] | just because your lieutenant told you to. | 就因为你的副队让你这样做 |
[04:10] | He just snaps his fingers and you do whatever he says, | 他就打个响指 你就对他言听计从 |
[04:12] | like a little puppy? | 像只小狗一样 |
[04:14] | All right. You said what you needed to say. | 好吧 你想说什么都行 |
[04:18] | So the conversation is just over, then? | 那么谈话结束了对吧 |
[04:20] | Yeah. Yeah, it is. | 是啊 结束了 |
[04:24] | You’re not even worth it. | 你根本不配 |
[04:31] | You left your radio in the common room. | 你把对讲机忘在了公共休息室 |
[04:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:37] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[04:39] | Yeah. All good. | 挺好的 |
[04:42] | All personnel report to the common room immediately. | 所有人员立刻去公共休息室报道 |
[04:45] | Meteorologists and the National Weather Service | 气象学家和国家气象局 |
[04:47] | is confirming that the tornado that touched down here | 确认了袭击内珀维尔的龙卷风 |
[04:50] | at Naperville had sustained winds… | 持续风力为… |
[04:51] | – What’s going on? – Another tornado. | -怎么回事 -又一场龙卷风 |
[04:53] | In Naperville. | 在内珀维尔 |
[04:54] | That’s like 30 miles away. | 距离这里就30英里 |
[04:56] | As you can see from these images, | 你们能从图像中看出 |
[04:57] | the surrounding community has been utterly devastated, | 周边社区已经被完全摧毁 |
[04:59] | and at least three people are confirmed dead so far. | 目前为止至少有三人确认死亡 |
[05:02] | And we now have breaking word that the storm cell | 我们现在有最新消息显示 |
[05:04] | responsible for these deadly tornadoes | 导致这些致命龙卷风的风暴中心 |
[05:06] | is now headed directly for Chicago. | 正在前往芝加哥 |
[05:09] | The National Weather Service has upgraded the city | 国家气象局将这座城市的 |
[05:10] | from a tornado watch to a tornado warning. | 龙卷风监控提升到了龙卷风警告 |
[05:14] | Conditions for severe weather have gone from favorable to imminent. | 灾害性天气情况进一步恶化 |
[05:18] | Again, Chicago is now under a tornado warning. | 再说一次 芝加哥目前处于龙卷风警报之中 |
[05:21] | Residents are advised to seek shelter immediately. | 建议市民立刻寻找避难所 |
[05:35] | Okay, everybody, gather round. | 好了各位 集合 |
[05:39] | As you’ve heard, we have a potential tornado on our hands. | 你们也听说了 我们要应对可能来临的龙卷风 |
[05:43] | We’re gonna take every precaution to keep safe. | 我们要采取一切预防措施 确保安全 |
[05:46] | It’s not even raining anymore, Chief. | 现在都没在下雨了 队长 |
[05:47] | Actually, there’s this YouTube video of a tornado in Kansas; | 实际上 油管上有段堪萨斯龙卷风的视频 |
[05:50] | sunshine in the west, funnel clouds in the east. | 西边出太阳 东边漏斗云 |
[05:53] | – Pretty crazy, you guys. – Thank you, Otis. | -超级疯狂的 -谢谢 奥蒂斯 |
[05:56] | Orders are orders, people. | 命令就是命令 各位 |
[05:57] | No one leaves the house except on a call. | 除非出勤 否则谁也不许离开消防局 |
[05:59] | Perfect. Jimmy’s got his famous meat loaf on the menu. | 很好 吉米的菜单上有我最爱的肉馅糕 |
[06:02] | Actually, I didn’t get a chance to pick up the groceries yet. | 实际上 我还没找到机会去买食物 |
[06:05] | – Oh come on! – Really? | -拜托 -真的吗 |
[06:07] | Okay, everybody stay on your toes. | 好了 大家都冷静一点 |
[06:09] | We have had weather before. | 之前我们也应对过恶劣天气 |
[06:10] | This thing comes for us, we’re gonna be ready. | 要是来了龙卷风 我们就严阵以待 |
[06:13] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[06:16] | I’m gonna call Trudy, make sure she’s okay. | 我要给特鲁迪打电话 确保她没事 |
[06:18] | Yeah. | 好 |
[06:23] | Hey, Austin. | 喂 奥斯丁 |
[06:26] | Yeah, we’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[06:28] | Just on lockdown till this thing passes. | 只是不能出门 等龙卷风过去 |
[06:31] | I know. Okay. | 我知道 好 |
[06:34] | Yeah, I’ll talk to you later. | 我回头跟你聊 |
[06:41] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:41] | Yeah, yeah. I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[06:43] | I’m from Indiana, so been through my share of tornados. | 我来自印第安纳 那里龙卷风也不少 |
[06:47] | Right. | 好吧 |
[07:00] | Looking good, Otis. | 看起来不错 奥蒂斯 |
[07:02] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[07:04] | Did you know that Brett was still seeing that Austin guy? | 你知道布莱特还在跟奥斯丁约会吗 |
[07:09] | Ah, he’s picked her up from the apartment a few times. | 他去公寓接过她几次 |
[07:11] | I don’t know what she sees in him. | 我不知道她看上他什么了 |
[07:15] | You’re still hung up on her. | 你还喜欢她 |
[07:17] | No, I’m not. That’s just it. | 我没有 我们结束了 |
[07:20] | It’s not even about Brett. | 这事甚至跟布莱特无关 |
[07:22] | Every girl does the same thing. | 每个女孩都这样 |
[07:24] | I’m a nice guy. I got a good job. | 我是个好人 工作不错 |
[07:26] | I can bench 200 pounds. | 我能举200磅 |
[07:29] | – Otis. – Okay, 150, regardless. | -奥蒂斯 -好吧 是150磅 |
[07:32] | Without fail, the girl always picks the other guy, always. | 但是姑娘们总是选另一个人 |
[07:36] | So shake things up. Make a change. | 那就做出一番改变 |
[07:39] | You want to help? | 你想帮忙吗 |
[07:41] | Give me some advice. | 给我点建议 |
[07:42] | Tell me what I need to do to make women pick me. | 告诉我我该做什么 来让女孩选择我 |
[07:46] | Come on, Dawson. | 拜托 道森 |
[07:47] | You’re my only female friend. | 你是我唯一的女性朋友 |
[07:55] | – On one condition. – Name it. | -有个条件 -你说吧 |
[08:01] | What I say, goes. No back talk. | 我说上你就上 不许顶嘴 |
[08:03] | And I hate whiners. | 我讨厌抱怨的人 |
[08:05] | Deal? | 成交吗 |
[08:07] | Yeah! | 当然 |
[08:14] | Yeah, take the kids down to the basement. | 带孩子们进地下室 |
[08:15] | Tell them that it’s an indoor picnic, you know? | 就跟他们说是室内野餐 |
[08:18] | They love that crap. | 他们最喜欢这玩意了 |
[08:19] | – You got bottled water? – Yes. | -瓶装水准备了吗 -准备了 |
[08:21] | – Supplies? – Yes. | -应急储备呢 -准备了 |
[08:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:24] | And if they figure out what’s really going on? | 如果他们弄明白是怎么一回事了呢 |
[08:27] | Then you tell them everything’s gonna be fine, | 那你就告诉他们不会有事的 |
[08:29] | because it is. | 真的 |
[08:29] | They’d rather hear it from you. | 他们更愿意听你说 |
[08:31] | I’ll be home in the morning, okay? | 我明早就回家了 好吗 |
[08:33] | – I love you. – I love you too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[08:56] | – Hey, Lieutenant. – Herrmann. How you feeling? | -副队 -赫尔曼 感觉怎么样 |
[09:01] | Good as new. | 好极了 |
[09:03] | It’s awful soon to be back, | 你回来的是不是太快了 |
[09:05] | after everything you went through. | 毕竟你经历了那么多事 |
[09:06] | Hey, listen, you know, | 你也知道的 |
[09:08] | this line of work, we face death every day. | 干我们这行 无时无刻都要面对死亡 |
[09:12] | I’m not gonna let some little… | 我不会让一点小… |
[09:14] | Stab wound? | 刀伤是小事吗 |
[09:17] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[09:21] | Ambulance 61, woman collapsed, | 61号救护车 一名女性昏迷 |
[09:23] | 121 South LaSalle Street. | 南拉塞尔街121号 |
[09:24] | All right. | 没事的 |
[09:29] | Be safe, ladies. | 注意安全 姑娘们 |
[09:44] | God, it’s like everyone vanished. | 老天 就像大家突然凭空消失了一样 |
[09:50] | You know, I had this boyfriend in high school | 知道吗 我在高中时交过一个男朋友 |
[09:52] | for, like, five minutes, and he was obsessed with zombie movies, | 很快就吹了 他对僵尸电影迷得不行 |
[09:56] | like, Romero stuff. | 就是罗梅罗拍的那些 |
[09:59] | Scared the crap out of me; it was just the thought. | 真的吓坏我了 就是那种感觉 |
[10:03] | You can just wake up one morning | 说不定有一天醒来 |
[10:04] | and the world as you know it is just… | 你熟悉的这个世界突然就… |
[10:09] | over. | 不在了 |
[10:20] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[10:22] | – Fire department! – Back here! | -芝加哥消防局 -在里面 |
[10:25] | – Call for an ambulance? – Yeah. Come on. | -是你叫的救护车吗 -没错 快来 |
[10:32] | Everybody back. Come on, give us some space. | 大家都退后 给我们腾出空间 |
[10:39] | How long has this been going on? | 她这样多久了 |
[10:40] | On and off for about ten minutes. | 一阵一阵的 差不多十分钟了 |
[10:42] | Was anybody with her, know her medical history, anything? | 有人认识她 知道她的病史吗 |
[10:44] | No, no, she was alone. | 没有 她就一个人 |
[10:46] | The news said to take shelter, so we all just came back here. | 新闻说要找地方避难 我们就都进来了 |
[10:48] | All right, she doesn’t have a medical alert bracelet, | 她没有戴药物预警手环 |
[10:50] | I’ll start the IV, you drop the Valium. | 我来输液 你给她注射安定 |
[10:57] | Got it. | 好了 |
[10:58] | All right, ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[11:03] | Pushing. | 开始注射 |
[11:12] | She’s not breathing. | 她没有呼吸了 |
[11:14] | – How much did you drop? – 10 milligrams. | -你打了多少 -10毫克 |
[11:22] | – Is this what you gave her? – Yes. | -你给她打的这个吗 -是啊 |
[11:24] | It’s morphine. | 这是吗啡 |
[11:34] | She’s still not breathing. | 还是没有呼吸 |
[11:36] | The morphine suppressed her respiratory drive. | 吗啡抑制了她的呼吸动力 |
[11:40] | Chili. | 小辣椒 |
[11:50] | Pushing Narcan. | 注射盐酸纳洛酮 |
[12:04] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:08] | Respiration’s up to 14; let’s get her out of here | 呼吸率回升至14 尽快实施转移 |
[12:10] | before she starts seizing again. | 以免她又开始抽搐 |
[12:11] | Is she gonna be okay? | 她不会有事吧 |
[12:15] | She’ll be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[12:18] | What the hell just happened? | 刚才到底是怎么一回事 |
[12:20] | I swear I grabbed the Valium. | 我发誓我拿的是安定 |
[12:21] | I always put it in the right place. | 我每次都放在那里的 |
[12:23] | You check the label. You always check the label. | 你得看标签 每次都要看标签 |
[12:25] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[12:27] | Everything turned out fine. | 最后不是没事了 |
[12:33] | – Are you sure you’re ready? – Let’s do this! | -你确定准备好了吗 -来吧 |
[12:35] | Good-bye, friend zone. Hello, end zone! | 拜拜三振 本垒我来了 |
[12:38] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 我根本不明白你在说什么 |
[12:40] | It’s like a sports metaphor… for sex. | 是个体育比喻 就是嘿咻的意思 |
[12:42] | That’s why you’re not getting any. | 这就是为什么你钓不到妹子 |
[12:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:46] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[12:49] | Little present for you. | 给你的小礼物 |
[12:51] | It’s time for a clean start. | 是时候让你焕然一新了 |
[12:54] | Hell, no. | 想都别想 |
[12:56] | I’m not getting rid of my mustache. | 我才不要剃胡子 |
[12:57] | And that weird little thing on your lip. | 还有你嘴巴上那条怪东西 |
[13:00] | Nope, no way. Not doing it. | 不可能 我不会这么做的 |
[13:02] | Oh, okay, well, then, I guess we’re done here. | 行 那我们就先这样吧 |
[13:05] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[13:06] | You can’t just quit. | 你不能就这么抛弃我 |
[13:08] | I still need your help. Just not with this. | 我仍然需要你的帮助 但这个不行 |
[13:10] | This is exactly why you’re in a rut, Otis. | 这就是为什么你总是无法改变 奥蒂斯 |
[13:13] | You can’t even make one tiny superficial change. | 你甚至不愿意做一点微小的改变 |
[13:16] | How about a little trim on the sides? | 不如就修修周围怎么样 |
[13:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:21] | I’ve known you for seven years, Otis, | 我认识你七年了 奥蒂斯 |
[13:23] | and in all that time, you have never changed your look. | 这七年 你从没改变过形象 |
[13:26] | Not once. | 一次都没有 |
[13:28] | It’s your call, Friend Zone. | 你决定吧 三振 |
[13:46] | Cruz, you’re up. | 克鲁兹 该你了 |
[13:48] | Oh, uh, I’m up. | 我不跟 |
[13:49] | Hey, is that the last bag of chips? | 这是最后一袋薯片了吗 |
[13:52] | You can thank your boy Jimmy for that. | 感谢你朋友吉米吧 |
[13:54] | What am I supposed to do, | 我能怎么办 |
[13:55] | psychically predict when we’re gonna be on lockdown? | 预知什么时候会禁止出门吗 |
[13:58] | I swear, if we run out of food, I am eating you first. | 如果没了食物 我第一个先吃你 |
[14:00] | All right, hey, knuckleheads. | 行了 蠢蛋们 |
[14:02] | Let’s triple-check these ladders and equipment | 再检查一次云梯和装备 |
[14:04] | and make sure everything’s in order, all right? | 确保一切都就位 好吗 |
[14:06] | The storm’s coming. | 风暴要来了 |
[14:10] | Hey, Herrmann. | 赫尔曼 |
[14:12] | I just got a message from Ruzek over at 21, | 我刚收到21分局鲁塞克发来的短信 |
[14:15] | and he said that Freddie is in no way gonna… | 他说弗雷迪不可能… |
[14:16] | Listen, whatever you’re gonna say, | 听着 不管你要说什么 |
[14:18] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我都不想听 |
[14:21] | – I’m just trying to help. – I know you are, | -我只是想帮忙 -我知道 |
[14:22] | but I got to put this thing behind me, | 但我想放下这件事 |
[14:23] | so whatever news you got, I don’t care. | 所以不管你有什么新闻 我都不关心 |
[14:27] | And I never want to hear his name again, okay? | 也不想再听到他的名字 好吗 |
[14:31] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[14:38] | I have a restock request for Ambulance 61. | 61号救护车要补给药品 |
[14:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:44] | Morphine. Patient’s paperwork doesn’t list that anywhere. | 吗啡 患者病历上没写过用了 |
[14:49] | – We, uh… – She was seizing in the ambulance ride over here, | -我们… -来的路上病人突然抽搐 |
[14:52] | and I was reaching for the Valium and I accidentally | 我拿安定时不小心 |
[14:54] | knocked over the morphine and broke the seal. | 碰掉了吗啡瓶子 摔坏了封口 |
[14:59] | Why is everyone so suspicious around here? | 你们疑心怎么都这么重 |
[15:05] | Be back with these in a minute. | 我马上拿来 |
[15:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:16] | Tower duty, huh? | 来调度了啊 |
[15:17] | Payback for running out of food. | 没囤食物的代价 |
[15:23] | Firehouse 51. Candidate Jimmy Borrelli speaking. | 51号消防队 我是后备队员吉米·布罗利 |
[15:25] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮您 |
[15:29] | Yes, sir, we will be. | 是 先生 我们会去 |
[15:31] | What was that? | 怎么了 |
[15:32] | Tornado touched down in our district. | 龙卷风在我们片区登陆了 |
[15:33] | West Lawn neighborhood. | 西坪附近 |
[15:42] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[15:43] | That’s Herrmann’s neighborhood. | 赫尔曼家就在那里 |
[15:49] | Damaged structure. Must be the tornado. | 建筑受损 一定是因为风暴 |
[15:51] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[15:55] | Truck 81, Squad 3, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[15:56] | Ambulance 61, Engine 51. | 61号救护车 51号水罐车 |
[15:58] | Damaged structure, 7439 South Whipple. | 建筑受损 南惠普尔街7439号 |
[16:56] | Cruz, Severide, 360 that building for stability. | 克鲁兹 西弗莱德 检查房屋稳固性 |
[17:00] | See if we can get inside. | 看能不能派人进去 |
[17:01] | The rest of you, sweep the area for survivors. | 剩下的 在周围搜寻幸存者 |
[17:05] | Someone called 911. | 有人报了警 |
[17:08] | Fire department, call out! | 消防队 请大声呼救 |
[17:11] | Fire department, call out! | 消防队 请大声呼救 |
[17:13] | – Hello? – Is anyone here? | -你好 -有人在吗 |
[17:15] | Fire department, call out! | 消防队 请大声呼救 |
[17:22] | I need a paramedic! | 这里需要急救人员 |
[17:27] | Check his vitals. Make sure. | 检查生命体征确定情况 |
[17:33] | No good. | 已经死了 |
[17:40] | Sir, sir, are you in charge? | 先生 你是负责人吗 |
[17:42] | I called 911. | 是我报的警 |
[17:44] | You did good, kid. Now let us do our job. | 干得很好 小子 现在交给我们吧 |
[17:46] | My parents are in there. I came as quick as I could. | 我爸妈都在屋里 我尽快赶来了 |
[17:49] | – How’d you get here? – My bike. | -你怎么过来的 -骑车 |
[17:50] | I rode it from school. | 我从学校骑来的 |
[17:52] | Severide, any update? We going in? | 西弗莱德 情况如何 能进去了吗 |
[17:54] | – Negative, Casey. – My mother’s in there, | -不行 凯西 -我妈妈在里面 |
[17:55] | and she’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[17:56] | Okay, okay, listen. We’re gonna get everyone out. | 听着 我们会把所有人都救出来 |
[17:58] | Okay? Thank you. | 好吗 谢谢 |
[18:03] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[18:05] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[18:08] | I need a medical assist! | 这里需要急救人员 |
[18:13] | – All right, what’s your name? – Lucas. | -你叫什么名字 -卢卡斯 |
[18:14] | Okay, Lucas, you got to hold still for me, okay? | 卢卡斯 别乱动 好吗 |
[18:18] | Must’ve hit him in the storm. | 一定是刮暴风时击中了他 |
[18:21] | Broken window or something. | 碎窗玻璃之类的 |
[18:23] | Hey, I’m Chili. What’s your name? | 我是小辣椒 你叫什么 |
[18:25] | Lucas. | 卢卡斯 |
[18:26] | You have a piece of glass in your back. | 你背后插了块玻璃 |
[18:27] | You’re in shock… your body’s protecting you from the pain. | 你目前极度震惊 身体在保护你免受疼痛 |
[18:30] | I don’t get it, I don’t… | 我不明白 我没… |
[18:33] | Hey, you made it through that storm to get here, yeah? | 你克服风暴赶回了这里 是吗 |
[18:36] | You can handle this. | 这个你也可以承受的 |
[18:39] | – Kerlix and tape. – I got it, relax. | -绷带和胶布 -我知道 别急 |
[18:46] | Chief! | 队长 |
[18:48] | Doorways, window frames are all out of square. | 门廊 窗框都已经严重变形 |
[18:50] | There’s plaster, siding falling. | 墙泥还在滑落 |
[18:52] | There’s no sign of anyone, but there’s a basement downstairs. | 没有看到人 但楼下还有地下室 |
[18:54] | Probably took shelter in there. | 可能会有人在里面避难 |
[18:56] | Building’s too unstable to use the front door, | 房子的前门太不稳固 无法使用 |
[18:59] | but I did find another entrance back behind that. | 但我在后面找到了另外一个入口 |
[19:02] | You move it with your bare hands if you have to. | 如果有必要 就徒手搬走 |
[19:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:07] | Chief! | 队长 |
[19:12] | Come on, squad, let’s get that door open now. | 抢险队 马上去把门弄开 |
[19:15] | Jimmy, Otis, get that aerial in place. | 吉米 奥蒂斯 云梯到位 |
[19:17] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[19:19] | May be electrical. Severed wires. | 可能会漏电 很多根电线被切断了 |
[19:21] | The whole house was ripped apart. | 整座房子都被撕开了 |
[19:22] | Let’s just hope that the gas lines haven’t been cut. | 我们就祈祷燃气管线没有被切断吧 |
[19:26] | Hey, guys, give us a hand with this. | 各位 帮我们一把 |
[19:33] | On my count, ready? | 听我口令 准备好了吗 |
[19:34] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[19:40] | Push! | 推 |
[19:45] | One more! | 再来一下 |
[19:49] | Okay, okay, good! Got it! | 好 好 行了 |
[19:55] | Okay, come on out, guys. | 好 大家出来吧 |
[19:57] | You all right? All right. | 你们还好吗 那就好 |
[19:59] | Walk nice and easy. Get out to the street. | 慢慢走出来 到街上去 |
[20:01] | Watch your step. | 小心脚下 |
[20:04] | Come on, folks. This way. | 过来 各位 走这边 |
[20:06] | Away from the structure. | 远离建筑物 |
[20:14] | Get clear of that house, folks. | 疏散房子里的所有人 |
[20:15] | Watch your step. | 小心脚下 |
[20:17] | Where’s my husband? I can’t find my husband. | 我丈夫在哪里 我没找到他 |
[20:18] | There’s more people down there, just hold on. | 还有人在下面 请等一下 |
[20:20] | I’m sure he’s coming. | 我肯定他快出来了 |
[20:20] | He wasn’t with us! He went back for the dog. | 他没和我们在一起 他回去找狗了 |
[20:23] | Okay, well, they got to be around here somewhere. | 好 他们可能会在附近什么地方吧 |
[20:25] | He was wearing a yellow raincoat. | 他穿了一件黄色的雨衣 |
[20:35] | I’m not sure, ma’am. | 我不太清楚 女士 |
[20:43] | Guys, please step back over there. | 各位 请退到那边 |
[20:49] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[20:51] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[20:57] | Whatever you’re feeling right now, | 无论你现在是什么感受 |
[20:58] | I want you to put that energy into this call. | 我希望你能全力以赴 |
[21:01] | Nothing else exists. | 摒弃杂念 |
[21:03] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[21:10] | All right, guys, let’s move. | 好了 各位 行动起来 |
[21:12] | I don’t see my parents anywhere. | 我没看到我父母 |
[21:13] | Okay, hold on. | 好 等一下 |
[21:14] | What if they’re still in there? | 如果他们还在里面怎么办 |
[21:15] | Which one’s their apartment? | 他们住哪一栋房子 |
[21:17] | That one. | 那栋 |
[21:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:19] | Guys, we got two possible victims | 各位 那边公寓楼上 |
[21:21] | in the apartment upstairs. | 可能有两位受害者 |
[21:22] | This building’s a collapse waiting to happen. | 楼房随时有可能倒塌 |
[21:25] | I’m only taking one of you with me. | 我只带你们一人跟我去 |
[21:29] | Herrmann, let’s do it. | 赫尔曼 你跟我来 |
[21:50] | Fire Department! Call out! | 芝加哥消防队 大声呼救 |
[22:08] | Let me see your face. | 让我看看你的脸 |
[22:10] | Crawl on out! | 爬出去 |
[22:12] | Put your hand on it! Compress it! | 把手放在伤口上 压好 |
[22:15] | Crawl out! | 爬出去 |
[22:18] | To the window! | 朝窗户爬 |
[22:39] | – Two, three. – Three. | -二 三 -三 |
[22:43] | Nice and easy. There you go. | 慢慢来 就是这样 |
[22:45] | There you go, yeah. | 就是这样 对 |
[22:49] | Keep going, you got it. I’m with you. | 继续走 你可以的 有我在 |
[22:51] | Go ahead. | 继续走 |
[22:53] | We got you. | 有我们在 |
[23:12] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[23:15] | – Careful. – Lucas. | -小心 -卢卡斯 |
[23:21] | Check out the husband’s head. It could be serious. | 检查一下那位丈夫的头 可能伤势比较严重 |
[23:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:30] | I’m so glad you’re okay. | 你们没事真是太好了 |
[23:35] | Nice work up there, Herrmann. | 干得漂亮 赫尔曼 |
[23:38] | You get ahold of Cindy? | 你联系到辛迪了吗 |
[23:40] | Nah. Not yet. | 还没有 |
[23:45] | Hey, guys, mount up. Let’s take a ride. | 伙计们 上车 咱们出去转转 |
[23:49] | Herrmann’s house. Turn on the siren. | 去赫尔曼家 打开警铃 |
[23:54] | They’re gonna be fine. | 他们不会有事的 |
[23:56] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[24:13] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[24:14] | All right, all right, all right. | 好了 好了好了 |
[24:16] | Oh, I was so worried. | 我都担心死了 |
[24:18] | I know. Me too. | 我知道 我也担心你 |
[24:20] | Annabelle flushed my damn phone down the toilet. | 安娜贝拉把我的手机冲进马桶了 |
[24:23] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[24:25] | They said that thing touched down less than a mile from here. | 他们说龙卷风袭击的地方离这里还不到两公里 |
[24:28] | – Yeah. – Were you? | -是啊 -你是不是… |
[24:29] | It’s not good, but I’m okay. | 情况很严重 但我没事 |
[24:37] | Hey, I’d better get back. You all right? | 我得回去了 你好好的 好吗 |
[24:44] | The National Weather Service has lifted the tornado warning. | 国家气象局撤消了龙卷风警报 |
[24:46] | Copy. | 收到 |
[24:48] | City gave the all-clear. Warning’s been lifted. | 全市解除警戒 龙卷风警报撤销了 |
[24:51] | All right. | 太好了 |
[24:54] | Some day. | 这一天真是 |
[25:02] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[25:03] | Yeah. So… | 不客气 那个… |
[25:06] | big plans after shift? | 下了班有安排吗 |
[25:10] | hot date with Netflix. | 跟网剧约个会 |
[25:20] | You were right about that Austin guy. | 这个奥斯丁算是被你说中了 |
[25:22] | – Really? – Won’t leave me alone. | -是吗 -没完没了地缠着我 |
[25:24] | I told him I just wanted to be friends, | 我都说了只想和他做朋友 |
[25:26] | and he keeps calling me. | 但他总是给我打电话 |
[25:28] | Ah, so, you’re not… you’re not seeing him anymore? | 这么说你不打算再约他了 |
[25:31] | He’s a boy, not a man. | 他就是个毛头小子 不成熟 |
[25:33] | Wasn’t going anywhere. | 没什么未来的 |
[25:35] | Some people are just incapable of change. | 有些人就是没法做出改变 |
[26:02] | What happened isn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[26:03] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[26:04] | I wasn’t the one with the damn knife, was I? | 拿刀捅人的又不是我 |
[26:11] | I’m sorry, Lieutenant. You didn’t deserve that. | 抱歉副队 我不该拿你撒气 |
[26:13] | No, forget it. | 我倒是没关系 |
[26:16] | This isn’t about me… | 这不是我的事 |
[26:18] | or Herrmann. | 或赫尔曼的事 |
[26:21] | It’s you I’m worried about. | 我担心的是你 |
[26:30] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[26:33] | I’m looking for Wallace Boden. | 我来见华莱士·博登 |
[26:34] | – You found him. – Chief Boden, nice to meet you. | -是我 -博登队长 幸会 |
[26:38] | – And you are? – Alex Ward. | -你是哪位 -艾利克斯·沃德 |
[26:40] | Homeland Security. | 国安局的 |
[26:46] | Come on in, shut the door. | 进来 关上门 |
[26:50] | Kelly Severide. | 凯利·西弗莱德 |
[26:50] | Agent Alex Ward. | 这位是艾利克斯·沃德特工 |
[26:51] | Department of Homeland Security. | 我来自国安局 |
[26:53] | I was just asking your chief for some assistance | 我刚才请求你们队长来为 |
[26:55] | on an ongoing investigation. | 一桩调查中的案子提供协助 |
[26:58] | – What kind of investigation? – It’s a domestic threat assess. | -什么案子 -是一起民宅威胁评估 |
[27:02] | We’ve been tracking a residence here in Chicago for some time, | 我们近期在调查芝加哥的一处民宅 |
[27:04] | trying to gather enough evidence for a warrant. | 试图搜集到足够的证据申请搜查令 |
[27:07] | What’s that got to do with the CFD? | 和我们芝加哥消防局有什么关系 |
[27:09] | The residence is less than a block | 该民宅离你们今天出警的公寓 |
[27:10] | from the apartment building you responded to today. | 只有不到一个街区 |
[27:12] | I asked your chief if there was anyone | 我刚才在问你们队长 |
[27:14] | who’d be willing to go down to the scene, | 有没有人愿意再去一趟现场 |
[27:15] | see if there’s any structural damage, a safety concern, | 就说检查结构损坏或是安全隐患什么的 |
[27:17] | anything that could get us inside the building, | 只要能让我们不被人发现 |
[27:20] | under the radar. | 进入那栋建筑就行 |
[27:26] | You want me to kick down a door, I’ll kick down a door. | 你想让我替你踹门 我就给你踹门 |
[27:38] | Hey, where’s Chili? | 小辣椒在哪 |
[27:39] | I wouldn’t know. | 我怎么知道 |
[27:43] | Everything okay between you two? | 你们俩之间没事吧 |
[27:45] | Yeah, yeah, sure. | 没事 挺好的 |
[27:51] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[27:54] | ‘Cause you were staring over her shoulder | 因为今天出警救灾的时候 |
[27:57] | on that tornado call today. | 你一直在担盯着她 |
[28:03] | You can’t tell anyone else. | 你别跟别人说 |
[28:06] | Stays with me. | 你知我知 |
[28:08] | Back when I first started, | 我刚入行的时候 |
[28:10] | I had a kid with a severe asthma attack. | 面对着一个哮喘发作的孩子 |
[28:13] | I was so eager to help, | 我很想帮助他 |
[28:15] | I didn’t even look at how much epi I drew up. | 甚至都没注意我注射了多少肾上腺素 |
[28:18] | I ended up pushing three times what he needed. | 结果我注射的量是他需要的三倍 |
[28:21] | I cried in my chief’s office for half an hour afterwards. | 后来我在我上司的办公室里哭了半小时 |
[28:24] | – Confessed everything. – Was he okay? | -什么都说了 -他还好吗 |
[28:27] | Yeah, yeah. I was the wreck. | 他没事 我倒是快吓死了 |
[28:29] | See, that’s what scares me. | 这就是我最害怕的地方 |
[28:32] | Everybody makes mistakes. | 人人都会犯错 |
[28:34] | But if Chili doesn’t take this seriously, | 但如果这种事小辣椒都不能严肃对待 |
[28:36] | she has bigger problems. | 那她肯定遇上了更大的问题 |
[28:38] | She’s been erratic, | 她最近很反常 |
[28:40] | emotional for weeks now. | 一碰就炸 好几个星期了 |
[28:43] | Maybe it’s the Jimmy stuff, I don’t know. | 也许是吉米的缘故 我说不准 |
[28:45] | You say anything to Boden yet? | 你跟队长说什么了吗 |
[28:48] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[28:50] | You two are out there on the streets alone. | 你们俩是单独组队出勤的 |
[28:54] | You don’t think your partner has your back, | 如果你不信任你的队友会支持你 |
[28:56] | you can’t do your job. | 就没办法安心工作 |
[29:04] | You got a second, Lieutenant? | 有时间吗 副队 |
[29:05] | Of course. | 当然 |
[29:09] | Funny thing about tornadoes, they just drop out of the sky, | 龙卷风挺有意思的 就这么突然就消失了 |
[29:13] | like some random act you got no control over. | 就像那些控制不了的随机事件 |
[29:18] | A lot of things do that to us. | 很多事情都是这样 |
[29:22] | Yeah, they sure do. | 是啊 是这样 |
[29:26] | Thank you for today. | 今天谢谢你 |
[29:29] | Going into that home and pulling that family out, | 带我进去救那家人出来 |
[29:31] | that’s exactly what I needed. | 我正需要这种正能量 |
[29:35] | Herrmann, you’re the heart and soul of this house. | 赫尔曼 你是这个消防队的核心和灵魂 |
[29:39] | Men here look up to you as much as any chief in the CFD. | 在我们眼里 你跟消防队队长没有区别 |
[29:43] | Don’t ever forget that. | 永远不要忘记这一点 |
[29:45] | No kid, no knife… | 这不是孩子 弹簧刀 |
[29:48] | not even a tornado can take that away. | 甚至不是龙卷风可以改变的事 |
[29:54] | None of us are the same | 如果你不在状态 |
[29:55] | when you’re not you, Herrmann. | 我们每个人都会受影响 赫尔曼 |
[30:01] | – Hey, go home. – All right. | -回家吧 -好的 |
[30:04] | Kiss your wife and kids. | 亲亲老婆孩子 |
[30:05] | Yeah, that’s a great idea. | 好主意 |
[30:09] | What did you come in here for? | 你找我是想干什么来着 |
[30:11] | Exactly what I got. | 我已经有答案了 |
[30:14] | Good night, brother. | 晚安 兄弟 |
[30:24] | Oh, hey. Just one second. | 等一下 |
[30:29] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[30:30] | Um, do you want to go get a sandwich? | 你想去吃个三明治吗 |
[30:32] | The tornado warning’s been lifted, | 龙卷风警告已经撤销了 |
[30:33] | and Jimmy’s making meatloaf. | 吉米在做烘肉卷 |
[30:36] | No, I’m good. | 不用 我不饿 |
[30:41] | Chili, I’m trying to talk to you. | 小辣椒 我是想跟你谈谈 |
[30:43] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[30:44] | That woman almost died today. | 今天那女人差点死了 |
[30:46] | Yeah, but she didn’t. | 是的 但她没死 |
[30:48] | It was over in, like, 30 seconds. | 那也就 三十秒的事 |
[30:51] | You put her life in danger, and then you lied about it. | 是你害她生命垂危 然后你还为此撒谎 |
[30:53] | It was a mistake, and we handled it. | 那就是个失误 而且我们最后搞定了 |
[30:56] | I handled it. You froze. | 是我搞定的 你呆住了 |
[30:58] | Okay, if you want the credit, it’s all yours. | 好吧 你要是想要功劳 都给你了 |
[31:02] | Hey, I’m going out tomorrow night | 我明天晚上要跟几个 |
[31:03] | with a couple of guys from River North. | 河北区的帅哥出去 |
[31:04] | You want to come? | 你要去吗 |
[31:05] | One of them’s kind of your type. | 有一个应该是你的菜 |
[31:07] | – I’m good. – Okay. | -不用了 -好吧 |
[31:10] | Your loss. Two-for-one margaritas, just saying. | 你的损失 玛格丽特买二赠一哦 |
[31:23] | Sure you got the right place? | 确定你没找错地方 |
[31:24] | We don’t believe this was the primary residence. | 我们觉得这里不是他的主巢 |
[31:26] | More likely used for storage. | 应该是用来做仓库的 |
[31:28] | For what? | 放什么 |
[31:30] | If what this guy’s planning goes off, | 如果这家伙的计划成功了 |
[31:32] | we’re talking a lot more casualties than a tornado. | 那伤亡人数可比一场龙卷风多多了 |
[31:38] | Fire Department. Anyone home? | 消防队 有人在家吗 |
[31:43] | These hinges look bent to you? | 这些合页你看着有毛病吗 |
[31:46] | That window, it’s sagging. | 那扇窗户 快掉下来了 |
[31:50] | Makes this a public safety concern. | 那就是公共安全问题 |
[32:35] | This paneling look off to you? | 这块板你看着有问题吗 |
[33:01] | This is fertilizer. | 是化肥 |
[33:03] | It’s the beginnings of a binary explosive device. | 简易爆炸装置的基础材料 |
[33:11] | You study bomb tech? | 你对炸弹原理有研究 |
[33:13] | I know the basics. | 懂点基本知识 |
[33:18] | Hey, it’s Alex. | 我是艾利克斯 |
[33:19] | We’re here at the residence. | 我们正在那栋民宅 |
[33:27] | What’s up, Mouch? | 怎么了 穆奇 |
[33:29] | Eh, nothing much. | 没什么事 |
[33:36] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么了 |
[33:38] | I blew it today. | 我今天做错事了 |
[33:39] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:41] | At the tornado call. | 龙卷风那场任务 |
[33:43] | This woman… | 有个女人 |
[33:46] | She’s looking for her husband, who I knew was dead. | 她在找她丈夫 我知道他死了 |
[33:51] | Just pretended I didn’t know. | 但我假装不知道 |
[33:57] | – It’s not your job… – The hell it isn’t. | -那不是你的职责 -怎么不是 |
[34:02] | You know that. | 你知道是我的职责 |
[34:05] | I know that. | 我也知道 |
[34:19] | Here’s what I know. | 我还知道 |
[34:23] | We see heartbreak every day. | 我们每天都会看到有人心碎 |
[34:25] | And we live our lives imperfectly as a result of that. | 因此我们每个人的人生都有缺憾 |
[34:31] | You’re a human being, Randy, and there is no shame in that. | 你是血肉之躯 兰迪 不用为此惭愧 |
[34:41] | I should’ve told her. | 我应该告诉她的 |
[34:45] | Next time you will. | 下次你会说的 |
[35:03] | Hey, Leon. It’s your big bro. | 里昂 是你哥 |
[35:07] | Just wanted to hear your voice, man, | 就想听听你的声音 老弟 |
[35:08] | see how you’re doing. | 问问你最近怎么样 |
[35:18] | Hey, you guys. How you doing? | 宝贝儿们 你们还好吗 |
[35:23] | Uh, anyway, call me. | 有空给我回个电话吧 |
[35:28] | Crazy days around here, as usual. | 最近这里还是一样 快忙疯了 |
[35:31] | All right. Come on. | 好了 走吧 |
[35:33] | Let’s go, get in the car. Hurry up. | 都上车 快点 |
[35:35] | I love you, brother. | 我爱你 兄弟 |
[35:51] | Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[35:52] | Need some help? | 你需要帮忙吗 |
[35:53] | Yeah, I had a call earlier. | 是的 之前我们出了一趟警 |
[35:57] | Not supposed to do this, but… | 我不该这么做的 但是 |
[35:59] | Right. What’s the name? | 行了 名字叫什么 |
[36:01] | – Lucas Hicks. – The kid got lucky. | -卢卡斯·希克斯 -那个孩子很幸运 |
[36:04] | Glass was inches from the spine, missed the lungs. | 玻璃差点就戳到脊椎了 没伤着肺部 |
[36:06] | – He’s gonna be fine. – Okay. Good to hear. | -他没事 -那就好 |
[36:09] | Dad… didn’t make it, though. | 但是他爸爸 没撑过去 |
[36:13] | Subdural hematoma. Died in the OR. | 硬脑膜下血肿 在手术室就去世了 |
[36:18] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[36:20] | No, no. | 没事 |
[36:22] | – Thanks. – Sure. | -谢谢你 -没关系 |
[36:51] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[36:55] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[36:58] | I don’t even know why I’m here. | 我都不知道我为什么会来这里 |
[37:01] | Yeah, well, it’s good to see a familiar face. | 挺高兴能在这里看到熟人 |
[37:05] | You thought the old hood was hard; this place is just… | 我以为原来住的地方够糟的了 但这里… |
[37:07] | Don’t talk to me about the hood. | 别跟我说原来住的地方 |
[37:12] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[37:16] | You and I are not the same. | 我们不是一类人 |
[37:22] | We’re from the same streets, but that’s it. | 我们曾经住在同一条街上 仅此而已 |
[37:30] | I took a chance on you, Freddie. | 我冒险相信了一次你 弗雷迪 |
[37:32] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[37:34] | I brought you into that house. | 我把你带到消防队 |
[37:38] | I vouched for you! | 我给你做了担保 |
[37:39] | Yeah, I know, man… | 老兄 我知道 |
[37:40] | I told Herrmann that you were a good kid! | 我跟赫尔曼说你是个好孩子 |
[37:43] | And now I’m the reason that he was in that hospital! | 结果我却害他受伤住院 |
[37:46] | I’m the reason! | 是我害了他 |
[37:51] | That’s not what happened, man. | 不是那样的 老兄 |
[37:57] | I’m the sick one. | 我是害群之马 |
[38:00] | I’m the one who messed up. | 是我搞砸了一切 |
[38:03] | All you ever tried to do was help me. | 你只是想帮我 |
[38:06] | All you ever tried to do was help me! | 你只是想帮我 |
[38:19] | You came for an apology, Joe. | 你来是想让我道歉吗 乔 |
[38:22] | I’ma give it to you. | 那我向你道歉 |
[38:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:02] | – What you saw today… – I get it. | -你今天看到的… -我明白 |
[39:04] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[39:06] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你帮忙 |
[39:08] | You gave us a real advantage. | 你帮了我们很大的忙 |
[39:10] | Hey, you need anything else, let me know. | 要是还有需要帮忙的 尽管说 |
[39:15] | Thanks for the ride. | 谢谢你送我一程 |
[39:29] | You got this, buddy. | 你可以的 老兄 |
[39:34] | 20 bucks says he bails. | 我赌20块他下不了手 |
[39:36] | I’ll take that action. | 我赌他可以 |
[39:45] | Guy was impaled by a stop sign? | 那人被一个停车标志刺穿了吗 |
[39:46] | You didn’t tell me that. That’s messed up. | 你怎么没告诉我 那可真吓人 |
[39:47] | Oh, yeah. Stuff hanging from the trees. | 是啊 树上挂的什么东西都有 |
[39:49] | It was surreal. | 那可真是奇景 |
[39:50] | Said on the news hundreds of people were displaced, | 新闻上说如今数百人无家可归 |
[39:53] | putting them in shelters all over town. | 被安置在城里各处的庇护所里 |
[39:59] | – Yeah? – Otis, yeah! | -还行吗 -奥蒂斯 厉害 |
[40:05] | Oh, my God, you look great! | 天那 你看起来真帅 |
[40:07] | All grown up, yeah! | 你真是长大了 |
[40:10] | You okay? You seem a little off. | 你还好吗 怎么心不在焉的 |
[40:15] | House drama. | 队里有点事 |
[40:17] | I’m worried about Chili. | 我很担心小辣椒 |
[40:18] | She’s been acting erratic lately. | 她最近总是古里古怪的 |
[40:21] | I’m not sure how much longer Boden’s gonna put up with it. | 我不知道博登还能忍多久 |
[40:24] | Really? Think he’d cut her a little slack, | 真的吗 难道他不该体谅一下吗 |
[40:27] | after all she’s been through. | 毕竟她最近经历了这么多事 |
[40:30] | – What’s that mean? – Jelly Bean. | -什么意思 -糖豆 |
[40:32] | Chili’s sister. | 小辣椒的姐姐 |
[40:35] | They found her body a few weeks ago | 他们几周前在堪萨斯城一间廉租房里 |
[40:37] | in a flop house in Kansas City. | 发现了她的尸体 |
[40:44] | I’m… I’m not a rat. | 我不是想出卖队友 |
[40:46] | You did the right thing. | 你做得没错 |
[40:48] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[40:50] | I’ll take it from here. | 这事交给我处理 |
[40:52] | I… I wasn’t trying to get Chili in trouble. | 我不是想给小辣椒惹麻烦 |
[40:56] | I just want to… I just want to help her. | 我只想 我只想帮她 |
[40:59] | Sometimes we have to bear the consequences of our actions | 有时候我们得为自己的行为负责 |
[41:02] | to get the help we need. | 这样才能得到帮助 |
[41:05] | And what are the consequences? | 后果是什么 |
[41:10] | That’ll be all, Brett. | 谈话到此为止 布莱特 |