时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Patterson, the warpath you’re on against Severide… | 帕特森 你和西弗莱德的过节 |
[00:03] | Is this Riddle’s bidding? | 是受里德尔指使吗 |
[00:04] | My loyalty’s to the job. | 对我来说工作第一 |
[00:06] | When I change the way Boden’s doing things, | 在我采取行动来改变博登的做事方式时 |
[00:08] | I want to make sure that you’re ready to step up. | 我想确认 你会站出来支持我 |
[00:10] | Yes, Chief, I am. | 会的 队长 我会的 |
[00:12] | The nature of your relationship With Ms. Holmes, | 你和霍姆斯小姐的关系 |
[00:14] | run it by me again. | 你再说一遍 |
[00:15] | She rented the apartment next door. | 她租了隔壁的公寓 |
[00:16] | – She asked for my assistance. – Thank you. | -请我去帮忙 -谢谢 |
[00:19] | Or you kicked down her door, figured you teach her a lesson. | 你踢开了她家的门 心想要给她个教训 |
[00:22] | Just can’t figure out why she’s doing this. | 我就是想不通她这么做的原因 |
[00:24] | Maybe it’s someone who’s got some kind of gain if you go down. | 也许是某个能在你落水后有所收获的人 |
[00:27] | Such as? | 比如 |
[00:27] | Chief Riddle. | 里德尔队长 |
[00:28] | If you’re behind this, | 如果是你指使的 |
[00:29] | – I swear I will find out– – Excuse me? | -我发誓我等我查明… -你干什么 |
[00:30] | – What are you talking about? – You are setting me up. | -你在说什么 -你陷害我 |
[00:39] | Is it his earache still? | 他耳朵还痛吗 |
[00:43] | Doctor said he should start feeling better by tomorrow. | 医生说他明天开始应该会好一点 |
[00:47] | Hi. Hi, what you doing? | 小宝贝 乖哦 |
[00:56] | Is that Serena? | 是塞丽娜吗 |
[00:58] | Don’t– | 别… |
[01:01] | Don’t do it, Wallace. | 别去 华莱士 |
[01:02] | That woman is trying to ruin me, | 那女人想毁了我 |
[01:03] | and I’m gonna find out why. | 我要去问问原因 |
[01:05] | No, you wait here. | 不 你在这里等着 |
[01:08] | I’ll find out. | 我去问 |
[01:09] | There’s no restraining order against me. | 我身上可没有限制令 |
[01:14] | You got nerve. | 你胆子很大啊 |
[01:15] | I just came to pick up my stuff. | 我只是来收拾东西 |
[01:16] | I’m not looking for trouble. | 不是来惹麻烦的 |
[01:17] | Honey, you are trouble. | 你自己就是个麻烦 |
[01:19] | Why are you spreading lies about my husband, huh? | 你为什么要诬陷我丈夫 |
[01:22] | He is a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[01:24] | He beat me up. | 他打了我 |
[01:25] | You know that is not true. | 你知道那不是真的 |
[01:28] | Serena. | 塞丽娜 |
[01:30] | Serena, is somebody paying you to do this? | 塞丽娜 有人雇你这么做吗 |
[01:32] | Please, just tell us who it is. | 告诉我们是谁 |
[01:34] | Just get out of my way and let me go. | 别挡路 让我走 |
[01:36] | Serena, let’s go. | 塞丽娜 我们走 |
[01:41] | Donna. | 堂娜 |
[01:42] | Donna. | 堂娜 |
[01:44] | There was somebody in there with her. | 车里还有别人 |
[01:46] | Okay, okay. Calm down, calm down. | 好 好 冷静点 |
[01:48] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[01:50] | Sorry about the disturbance, okay? | 抱歉吵到你们了 |
[01:53] | Okay? | 好了好了 |
[01:56] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:06] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[02:07] | – Hey, Sylvie. – Have you seen Chili? | -希尔薇 -你看到小辣椒了吗 |
[02:08] | Not yet. What’s wrong? | 没有 怎么了 |
[02:10] | She’s not here, and she’s not responding to any of my texts. | 她不在这里 也不回我短信 |
[02:13] | She’s really late, and she’s never late. | 迟到了很久 但她之前从没迟到过 |
[02:16] | Why isn’t she answering? | 她为什么不回 |
[02:18] | Voicemail. | 转语音信箱了 |
[02:19] | I’m sure she’ll be here. | 她一定会来的 |
[02:22] | Yo, Chili, it’s jimmy. Where are you? | 小辣椒 我是吉米 你在哪 |
[02:26] | Did he really say those exact words? | 他真的那么说吗 |
[02:28] | “I’ll have Boden’s head on a stick”? | “我要整死博登” |
[02:29] | I don’t know. I’m getting this third-hand, | 不知道 也是别人告诉我的 |
[02:31] | but think about it. | 但你想想看 |
[02:32] | Riddle tells Boden to stay away from the gal, | 里德尔让博登别去 |
[02:34] | and not only does Boden show up, | 但博登不仅去了 |
[02:35] | he accuses Riddle of framing him for assault. | 还指控里德尔陷害他攻击他人 |
[02:42] | You okay, Daws? | 道森 你还好吗 |
[02:45] | Captain, hey, uh… | 队长… |
[02:48] | Is it true that Riddle’s all bent out of shape | 博登对里德尔说的话 |
[02:49] | over what Boden said to him? | 是不是让里德尔气坏了 |
[02:51] | Wouldn’t you be? | 换你你不会吗 |
[02:53] | A paranoid accusation like that? | 那种乱来的指控 |
[02:54] | Yeah, it was my paranoid accusation. | 那是我乱来的指控 |
[02:57] | I’m the one who got Boden all wound up about Riddle. | 是我在博登面前说了里德尔的不是 |
[03:00] | It’s not the end of the world. | 这事还有转机 |
[03:01] | I explained Boden’s state of mind, | 我解释了博登的心理状况 |
[03:03] | and I calmed Riddle down for now. | 也暂时让里德尔冷静下来了 |
[03:06] | You were just trying to help. | 你只是想帮忙 |
[03:07] | Don’t beat yourself up about that. | 别把事情都怪到自己身上 |
[03:09] | It’s better to do nothing than to make things worse. | 什么都不做比把事情搞糟更好 |
[03:12] | Hey, he’s our chief. | 他是我们的队长 |
[03:13] | We’re not leaving him to deal with this on his own. | 我们不会让他一个人去面对的 |
[03:15] | It’s not your problem. | 这不是你们的问题 |
[03:20] | Just do your jobs, got it? | 做好你们自己的事 明白吗 |
[03:25] | Got it, Chief. | 明白 队长 |
[03:36] | Dawson, I have a problem. | 道森 我这边有事 |
[03:38] | Chili hasn’t shown up for shift. | 小辣椒没来上班 |
[03:41] | Well, she definitely chose the wrong day to cross Boden. | 她这时候可不能惹博登啊 |
[03:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:46] | Okay, get the off-going pic to put you out of service | 你去停车场把车开去出任务 |
[03:48] | – so that Chili isn’t awol– – okay. | -这样大家就不会知道小辣椒没来 -好 |
[03:50] | And you better do it before– | 最好要在… |
[03:53] | a call comes in. | 警报响之前做好 |
[03:54] | Truck 81, Ambo 61, vehicle accident | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 车祸 |
[03:57] | Sacramento and Ohio | 萨克拉门托街和俄亥俄街交叉口 |
[04:00] | Great. | 好吧 |
[04:03] | – Chili, what the hell? – I overslept. | -小辣椒 你搞什么 -我睡过头了 |
[04:05] | What, it happens. | 人总有睡过头的时候 |
[04:07] | Relax, it all worked out. | 放松 没事了 |
[04:24] | Just one in the car. His leg’s trapped. | 车里只有一个人 他的腿卡住了 |
[04:26] | – Any injuries in the RV? – Nobody in the RV. | -房车里有伤员吗 -房车里没人 |
[04:28] | I was tagging it for impound when this guy comes along and– | 我刚要扣押车辆 这家伙就冲过来… |
[04:31] | Wham. Lucky he didn’t hit me. | 还好他没撞到我 |
[04:33] | 51, drop a line. | 51号 牵水管 |
[04:35] | 81, grab extinguishes. | 81号 灭火 |
[04:37] | This could flash on us. | 火有可能烧起来 |
[04:38] | – Hey, what’s your name? – Austin. | -你叫什么 -奥斯丁 |
[04:41] | Okay, Austin, we’re gonna get you out of there | 好 奥斯丁 我们会尽快 |
[04:42] | as quick as we can. | 把你救出来 |
[04:43] | – Herrmann, get this door open. – Copy, Lieutenant. | -赫尔曼 打开这扇门 -收到 副队 |
[05:04] | – How’s he doing? – He’s alert. | -他怎么样 -还清醒着 |
[05:07] | Laceration to the face. | 脸部撕裂伤 |
[05:09] | Looks like he’s pinned. | 看来是被卡住了 |
[05:16] | How is it you managed to crash into a parked vehicle? | 你怎么撞上停着的车辆的 |
[05:21] | I looked down at the radio to change the station. | 我低头看收音机 想换频道 |
[05:24] | It was an emergency. They were playing Justin Bieber. | 这是意外 他们在放丁日的歌 |
[05:27] | Say no more. | 不用多说了 |
[05:29] | I knew you’d understand. | 我就知道你能理解 |
[05:31] | Your eyes are incredible, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你的眼睛超美 |
[05:34] | I think you must’ve hit your head. | 你肯定撞到头了 |
[05:39] | Lock down those flames, 51. | 灭火 51号消防队 |
[05:41] | – Dawson – Yes, Chief? | -道森 -是 队长 |
[05:42] | Cover the victim. Mouch, Jimmy, | 盖住受害者 穆奇 吉米 |
[05:45] | get another line ready just in case that cab engulfs. | 再准备一条水管 防止火势过大 |
[05:49] | All right, here. | 好 来 |
[05:52] | – Herrmann, need a backboard. – Got it. | -赫尔曼 需要担架 -知道了 |
[05:59] | Got you, man. | 拿到了 |
[06:06] | – Grab him! – All right! | -拉住他 -好 |
[06:08] | All right, easy, easy, easy. | 慢点 慢点 |
[06:11] | Get out of here, Otis. It’s gonna go! | 离开那里 奥蒂斯 车子要爆炸了 |
[06:14] | Go! | 快走 |
[06:23] | Fire got in the RV. Anyone inside? | 火烧进了房车 里面有人吗 |
[06:26] | – It’s abandoned, Chief. – Did you verify that? | -那是废弃房车 队长 -你证实了吗 |
[06:29] | Herrmann, let’s get on it. | 赫尔曼 我们去看看 |
[06:45] | I think there’s somebody inside, a kid or something. | 我觉得里面有人 好像有一个孩子 |
[06:56] | Mask up, Herrmann. | 戴上面具 赫尔曼 |
[07:09] | I better call for a second ambulance. | 最好再叫一辆救护车 |
[07:10] | Go check it out. | 去看看 |
[07:11] | All right, I’ll get the intubation kit started. | 好 我来准备好插管工具 |
[07:13] | Who leaves their child unattended in an RV? | 谁会把孩子丢在房车里不管啊 |
[07:20] | Hit it, Mouch. | 喷水吧 穆奇 |
[07:29] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[07:31] | I think it’s a-a robot. | 好像是个机器人 |
[07:33] | What? | 什么 |
[07:36] | Oh, sweet fancy moses. | 我的老天爷啊 |
[07:40] | A robot. | 机器人 |
[07:41] | Well, I didn’t know what it was. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[07:43] | That’s the biggest turtle I’ve ever seen. | 那是我见过的最大的海龟 |
[07:45] | It’s not a turtle. It’s a–it’s a tortoise. | 这不是海龟 是陆龟 |
[07:48] | Must be somebody’s pet. | 肯定是某人的宠物 |
[07:50] | I’m gonna go back to the human victim now. | 我要去看看人类受害者了 |
[07:56] | Okay, officer, he’s all yours. | 警官 它交给你了 |
[07:59] | I’m not touching that thing. Get diseases. | 我不要碰那东西 会得病的 |
[08:01] | Aren’t you gonna contact the owner of the RV? | 你不联系房车主人吗 |
[08:03] | They want their RV or what’s left of it, | 如果他想要房车或者残骸 |
[08:05] | they can find it at the impound lot. | 可以去扣车处找 |
[08:06] | Shouldn’t you call animal control | 你不该给动物管理局打电话 |
[08:07] | about the turtle– or tortoise? | 跟他们说说海龟 或者陆龟的事吗 |
[08:09] | Toss it in the lake. What do I care? | 扔进湖里 管我什么事 |
[08:11] | We’re not gonna toss it in the lake. | 我们不会扔进湖里的 |
[08:12] | Just take care of the damn thing. | 处理掉这东西 |
[08:19] | You heard the man. | 你听见了 |
[08:45] | One of these days, you’ll get it right, Otis. | 总有一天你会停好的 奥蒂斯 |
[08:46] | I am confident. | 我很肯定 |
[08:48] | Come on, it’s not that crooked. | 拜托 没那么歪 |
[08:52] | Yo, candidate, | 后备队员 |
[08:54] | can’t you tell the difference between the squad table | 你分辨不出救援队桌子 |
[08:56] | and a bike rack? | 和自行车架的区别吗 |
[08:57] | Yeah, yeah, sorry about that. My car’s in the shop. | 抱歉 我的车在汽修厂 |
[08:59] | Can’t you lock it up? | 你不能锁起来吗 |
[09:01] | I swear, you truck guys think | 你们云梯队的人 |
[09:02] | you can bring whatever you want into this house. | 是不是觉得想带什么过来都行 |
[09:16] | Okay, okay, the animal control facility | 好吧 动物管理局 |
[09:19] | says that they’re over capacity, | 说他们那里动物太多了 |
[09:20] | so they can’t take the little guy right now. | 所以现在没法收留这小家伙 |
[09:22] | Little– | 小… |
[09:24] | That thing better be out of here by the end of shift, | 那家伙最好在这次轮班之后离开这里 |
[09:27] | or I’m selling it to a Chinese restaurant. | 不然我就把它卖给中餐馆 |
[09:29] | Mouch, call Trudy and see if PD can pull the registration | 穆奇 打电话给特鲁迪 看看警局能否查到 |
[09:32] | off the camper and track down the owner. | 拖车的登记信息 找到车主 |
[09:35] | Hey, Freddie, check it out. | 弗雷迪 来看看 |
[09:37] | Whoa, that thing real? | 这是真的吗 |
[09:39] | Yeah, we pulled it out of a fire. | 是啊 我们从火灾里救出来的 |
[09:41] | Herrmann thought he was rescuing a robot. | 赫尔曼觉得自己在救机器人 |
[09:44] | Yeah, uh, could you elaborate on that? | 你能详细说明吗 |
[09:46] | Did you think it was, like, R2-D2 or something? | 你觉得那是R2-D2机器人吗 |
[09:49] | No, I-I thought it was a vacuum cleaner, | 不 我还以为是吸尘器 |
[09:52] | you know, like a roomba. Whatever, get off my back. | 像是鲁姆巴扫地机器人 别调戏我了 |
[09:57] | Chili, can I see you a minute? | 小辣椒 过来一下好吗 |
[10:08] | Um, that’s strike one. | 那是一振 |
[10:12] | I’m sorry. I don’t– What’s strike one? | 抱歉 我不…什么是一振 |
[10:14] | You were late to shift. | 你上班迟到了 |
[10:16] | Yes, that-like five minutes. | 是的 就五分钟 |
[10:19] | 25 minutes. I can tell time. | 是25分钟 我知道看时间 |
[10:21] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[10:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:23] | There was just construction on my street, | 我住的那条街上在搞建设 |
[10:25] | and I was parked behind this big steamroller thing. | 我的车停在了大型压路机后面 |
[10:27] | Chili! | 小辣椒 |
[10:31] | That’s strike one. | 那是一振 |
[10:48] | Chief, there’s a Steve Kot | 队长 州检察官办公室 |
[10:49] | from the State’s Attorney’s Office to see you. | 有个叫史蒂夫·科特的人找你 |
[11:03] | Chief Boden. | 博登队长 |
[11:04] | Assistant State’s attorney Seve Kot. | 助理州检察官史蒂夫·科特 |
[11:06] | I’m handling the Roger Maddox arson case. | 我在调查罗杰·马多克斯的纵火案 |
[11:08] | Oh, I thought you were here for something else. | 我还以为你是为别的事来的 |
[11:12] | The aggravated battery charges pending against you? | 即将起诉你的恶意伤人指控吗 |
[11:15] | – There you go. – Yeah, I’m here about both. | -是的 -我是为这两件事来的 |
[11:17] | The latter could compromise your ability to testify | 后一件事可能危害你在前一件事中 |
[11:20] | in the former. | 作证的能力 |
[11:21] | What do you want me to testify for? | 你想让我作什么证 |
[11:23] | You need Gabriela Dawson. | 你需要的是加布里埃拉·道森 |
[11:24] | She’s the arson investigator | 她是首次将马多克斯 |
[11:25] | who first linked Maddox to the fires. | 列为了纵火嫌疑犯的纵火调查员 |
[11:27] | We’ll put Miss Dawson on the stand absolutely, | 我们会让道森小姐出庭作证的 |
[11:29] | but remember who we’re dealing with here. | 但记住我们要面对的是谁 |
[11:32] | Maddox is a take-no-prisoners type. | 马多克斯最喜欢赶尽杀绝 |
[11:34] | He employs an army of lawyers | 他请了一队的律师 |
[11:36] | to help him kick old ladies out of their homes, | 来帮他把那些老太太们逐出家门 |
[11:39] | but you’re a decorated battalion chief in the CFD. | 但你是优秀的芝加哥消防局消防队长 |
[11:42] | You’re a voice of authority. | 你的话很有份量 |
[11:43] | You can gain the trust of the jury | 你可以赢得陪审团的信任 |
[11:45] | and help us frame this case in plain language, | 帮我们轻而易举赢得这件案子 |
[11:48] | but only if you dispel these accusations against you. | 但你必须先撤销你身上的那些指控 |
[11:51] | Those accusations are unrelated | 那些指控与这案子无关 |
[11:52] | and invented from whole cloth. | 而且完全没有任何依据 |
[11:53] | Doesn’t matter. If you don’t clear them up | 没区别 如果你不能在 |
[11:55] | before the Maddox case goes to trial, | 马多克斯案上庭前撤销他们 |
[11:57] | you’re worthless to us as a witness. | 你这个证人对我们来说就完全没用了 |
[12:04] | Does Maddox know that I’m supposed to testify? | 马多克斯知道我会出庭指证吗 |
[12:07] | I assume so. | 我想是的 |
[12:08] | I’m required to disclose the witness list to his lawyers. | 照规定我必须将证人名单提供给他的律师 |
[12:17] | Sorry, Chief, it’s Donna. She says it’s an emergency. | 抱歉队长 是堂娜 她说有要紧事 |
[12:24] | – Donna? – Wallace… | -堂娜 -华莱士 |
[12:24] | You better get home right now. | 你最好赶紧回家 |
[12:40] | – Wallace. – This is insanity. | -华莱士 -这太过分了 |
[12:41] | – You okay? – No, I’m fine, | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[12:43] | But–but you need to talk to Wheeler. | 但你得赶紧跟维勒谈谈 |
[12:45] | Tell him Serena got into a car with some man. | 告诉他塞丽娜上了一个男人的车 |
[12:47] | – He won’t listen to me. – Okay, okay. | -他不听我的 -好 我就去 |
[12:50] | Wheeler, you don’t need to do this. | 维勒 你没必要这么做 |
[12:53] | I asked the prosecutor and a judge | 我好不容易让检察官和法官 |
[12:54] | to sign this search warrant, so I’m definitely doing this. | 签字颁发了这张搜查令 我当然要这么做 |
[12:57] | Listen to me, Roger Maddox is setting me up. | 听我说 是罗杰·马多克斯在陷害我 |
[13:00] | – Who? – Roger Maddox. | -谁 -罗杰·马多克斯 |
[13:02] | He’s charged with arson. | 他被指控纵火 |
[13:03] | I’m supposed to be testifying against him. | 我是出庭指证他的证人 |
[13:04] | This is nothing more than an attempt to discredit me. | 这就是他为了诋毁我名誉干的 |
[13:06] | Chief, when were you gonna tell me that you got into | 队长 你什么时候才准备告诉我 |
[13:07] | a confrontation with Serena Holmes early this morning? | 你今天清晨与塞丽娜·霍姆斯有过接触 |
[13:10] | Wheeler, you’re not hearing me. | 维勒 你听我说 |
[13:12] | I need to know what happened with Serena. | 我要知道你们跟塞丽娜之间发生了什么 |
[13:13] | My wife and her– she exchanged words. | 我妻子和她聊了聊 |
[13:15] | She drove away. That’s all. | 然后她上车走了 就这样 |
[13:17] | – Is it? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[13:18] | Because now she’s MIA. | 因为如今她失踪了 |
[13:21] | – She’s missing. – That’s right. | -她失踪了 -没错 |
[13:22] | My witness has vanished. | 我的证人消失了 |
[13:23] | You and your wife are the last people seen with her, | 你和你妻子是被人目击最后跟她在一起的人 |
[13:25] | so step aside. | 所以给我让开 |
[13:27] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[13:35] | Unbelievable. | 真不敢相信 |
[13:36] | I guess if Maddox is willing | 我想如果马多克斯能为了交易 |
[13:37] | to torch a building to close a deal, | 放火烧了一栋大楼 |
[13:39] | he’d have no qualms about hiring someone to set you up. | 他一定也做得出栽赃嫁祸这种事 |
[13:41] | Is this Wheeler guy gonna follow up on it? | 这个叫维勒的家伙会追查下去吗 |
[13:43] | I have to bring him something more than just my suspicion. | 我得给他提供更多证据 不能只是猜测 |
[13:45] | I need to find a hard link between Serena and Maddox. | 我必须找出塞丽娜和马多克斯之间的联系 |
[13:48] | I’ll call Antonio | 我会打给安东尼奥 |
[13:49] | and see if he can do anymore digging for you. | 看他能不能帮你查出点什么 |
[13:51] | I’ll talk to Riddle. | 我会跟里德尔谈谈 |
[13:52] | If you’re being targeted over an arson investigation, | 如果你是因为纵火调查被人嫁祸 |
[13:54] | CFD needs to have your back. | 消防局一定会支持你 |
[13:56] | I should reach out to Jaime. | 我该去找杰米谈谈 |
[13:59] | That’s your lawyer friend who went to go work for Maddox? | 就是你那个为马多克斯效力的律师朋友 |
[14:02] | If she could shed any light on this– | 如果她有什么线索 |
[14:03] | I didn’t bring you all here hoping that | 我叫你们进来不是让你们 |
[14:05] | you would solve this mess for me. | 来为我解决这个麻烦的 |
[14:06] | Of course not, Chief, but we’re gonna do all we can. | 当然 队长 但我们都会尽力 |
[14:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:15] | It’s a silly policy, | 这政策蠢透了 |
[14:17] | and you can tell your supervisor I said so. | 告诉你主管这是我说的 |
[14:20] | RV is registered to a rental company in Denver. | 休闲车注册在丹佛的一家租赁公司下面 |
[14:23] | They won’t tell me who rented it– | 但他们不肯告诉我是谁租的 |
[14:25] | sensitive customer information. | 敏感顾客信息政策 |
[14:27] | Let’s name him Leonardo. | 我们叫他李奥纳多吧 |
[14:32] | I don’t know much about reptiles, | 我对爬行动物没什么研究 |
[14:35] | but something seems wrong with him. | 但它看起来似乎有些不对劲 |
[14:37] | Guys, Boden said to take care of that thing. | 大伙 博登说过要好好照顾这玩意 |
[14:39] | if it dies on our watch– | 要是在我们手上死了… |
[14:40] | I got food for the big boy. | 我给这大家伙买了吃的 |
[14:42] | But the tortoise is acting super sluggish. | 但乌龟行动好像有点迟缓 |
[14:45] | Well, anybody give him water? He could be dehydrated. | 有人给它水吗 它可能是脱水了 |
[14:52] | Okay, I’ll get it some water. | 好吧 我去给它弄点水 |
[14:54] | Dehydrated, okay, that’s not so bad. | 脱水 好吧 看来不是太糟 |
[14:58] | We’ll get him some lemonade. | 我们给他喝点柠檬汁吧 |
[15:03] | What’s happening, Freddie? | 怎么样 弗雷迪 |
[15:04] | Oh, yo, what up? | 你好吗 |
[15:06] | Cruz. | 克鲁兹 |
[15:08] | Hey, buddy, you thirsty, hmm? | 伙计 你口渴吗 |
[15:18] | I appreciate what you’re doing for Freddie, | 我很敬佩你对弗雷迪做的一切 |
[15:20] | The example you’re setting, | 你给他做了榜样 |
[15:23] | but he’s making himself a little too at home around here. | 但如今他在这似乎过得有点太舒服了 |
[15:27] | I’ll talk to him. No problem. | 我会跟他谈谈 没问题 |
[15:28] | We need some ground rules: | 我们得立一些规矩 |
[15:29] | Shorter visits only when you’re here, | 不能待太久 只有你在的时候能来 |
[15:31] | only if he doesn’t get in the way, | 而且他不能妨碍我们工作 |
[15:32] | and at some point, | 不管怎么说 |
[15:34] | little bird’s got to leave the nest. | 小鸟总归是要离巢的 |
[15:36] | But the other day, you said he was welcome. | 但那天你说这里随时欢迎他 |
[15:37] | I did, and now I’m saying we need ground rules. | 我是说过 但现在我说我们得立点规矩了 |
[15:41] | Sure, got it. | 当然 明白了 |
[15:51] | – Yup, okay, sure. – Thank you. | -好的 没问题 -谢谢 |
[15:53] | I’ll have Denise send it all over. | 我会让丹妮丝都发过去 |
[15:56] | Yup, thanks, Elliot. | 好的 谢谢 艾略特 |
[16:00] | You like to surprise a girl, don’t you? | 你就喜欢给女孩子惊喜 是吗 |
[16:06] | Still mad, huh? | 还在生气呢 |
[16:10] | Please, sit. | 坐吧 |
[16:11] | Carrying around a grudge that big must be exhausting. | 背着这么深的怨恨一定累坏了 |
[16:14] | – This won’t take long. – Kelly… | -我不会久留 -凯利 |
[16:17] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[16:29] | Did you get your rank reinstated? | 你恢复原职了吗 |
[16:31] | Not yet, I will. | 还没 会恢复的 |
[16:35] | My big promotion– making partner, | 我被提拔成为合伙人是因为 |
[16:37] | they had to do it after I landed Maddox, | 我拉来马多克斯后他们不得不这样做 |
[16:39] | but they don’t give me any more responsibility | 但是他们不让我担任何责任 |
[16:42] | or show me much respect, so it’s pretty insulting actually. | 也不尊重我 其实也挺侮辱人的 |
[16:47] | – So why do you stay? – The money. | -那你为什么留在这里 -为了钱 |
[16:52] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[16:55] | Name it. | 说吧 |
[16:55] | My battalion chief is in legal trouble, | 我的队长陷入了法律纠纷 |
[16:57] | some woman accusing him of assault. | 有个女人指控他人身伤害 |
[16:59] | It’s obviously a set-up, | 这显然是污蔑 |
[17:01] | and we’re pretty sure that Maddox is behind it. | 我们相信肯定是马多克斯指使的 |
[17:04] | Her name is Serena Holmes. | 她叫塞丽娜·霍姆斯 |
[17:05] | I need to find out if Maddox is paying her off. | 我想知道马多克斯有没有付她钱 |
[17:09] | I don’t know anything about it. | 我什么都不知道 |
[17:11] | – I honestly don’t. – But you can find out. | -我真的不知道 -但你可以查出来 |
[17:15] | Kelly, you are asking me to dig up and disclose | 凯利 你是在要我调查并泄露 |
[17:20] | personal information on my client. | 客户的私人信息 |
[17:23] | That is a serious breach of ethics. | 这严重违背了职业准则 |
[17:25] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[17:28] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:32] | You know, it’s funny. | 很有趣 |
[17:34] | You’ll do whatever it takes to get ahead. | 你为了争第一什么都肯做 |
[17:36] | Someone else asks for a hand, | 有人来找你帮忙 |
[17:37] | suddenly you’re all about ethics. | 你就突然开始扯道德的事 |
[17:42] | Hell of a life you’ve made for yourself. | 你这日子过得可真痛苦 |
[17:54] | Hey, can I get a female perspective on something? | 你能站在女性的角度帮帮我吗 |
[17:59] | Okay, when a girl says, “I had a fun time. | 当一个女孩说”我很开心 |
[18:01] | We should do it again,” Does that mean | 我们应该再来一次” 这是说明 |
[18:02] | that she had a fun time and she wants to do it again, | 她很开心 她想再来一次 |
[18:05] | or does that mean that she had an average time | 还是说她觉得非常一般 |
[18:07] | and really couldn’t care less if she ever saw your face again? | 根本不在乎还会不会有下一次 |
[18:11] | One more time. | 再说一次 |
[18:13] | Brett, night of the gala: | 布莱特在宴会那晚说 |
[18:15] | “I had a fun time. We should do it again.” | “我很开心 我们应该再来一次” |
[18:17] | What am I supposed to do with that? | 我应该怎么办 |
[18:19] | Okay, did you have a fun time? | 你觉得开心吗 |
[18:21] | Do you think you should do it again? | 你觉得你们应该再来一次吗 |
[18:22] | – Yeah. – Then ask her out again | -是啊 -那就再约她出去 |
[18:24] | and stop being a dope. | 别这么蠢 |
[18:27] | Hey, guys, the tortoise is getting away. | 伙计们 乌龟要潜逃了 |
[18:31] | Mouch, you– you gonna stop it? | 穆奇 你…你准备阻止它吗 |
[18:34] | What’s the rush? | 急什么 |
[18:37] | Okay, guys, this is getting old. | 伙计们 这也太无聊了 |
[18:40] | Let’s just clear a spot out on the apparatus floor, | 咱们给它在车库里清出一块地 |
[18:43] | and we’ll rig up an enclosure for him. | 给它搞个窝 |
[18:45] | Come on. Before he gets away. | 快点 以免它跑了 |
[18:59] | Over here. Looks like a good spot. | 这边吧 感觉这地方不错 |
[19:06] | How’d it go with Boden? | 跟博登谈得怎么样 |
[19:20] | Hey, Brett, I wanted to ask you something. | 布莱特 我想问你点事 |
[19:23] | There she is. | 她在这儿呢 |
[19:27] | It’s the miracle worker with the big, blue eyes. | 湛蓝大眼的奇迹缔造者 |
[19:29] | Oh, my God, I love Gerber daisies. | 天啊 我超爱格柏雏菊 |
[19:33] | I had a feeling. | 这是我的直觉 |
[19:34] | Wow, really? How–how did you– | 真的吗 你…你怎么… |
[19:38] | I said something to my partner about it | 我跟我的搭档说到过 |
[19:40] | when we wheeled you past the hospital flower shop. | 我们推你经过医院花店时说的 |
[19:43] | You got me. | 被发现了 |
[19:44] | – Um, Austin, right? – Yeah. | -你是奥斯丁吧 -没错 |
[19:47] | How’s–how’s your leg? | 你的腿怎么样了 |
[19:48] | Oh, they did an MRI. Just a muscle tear. | 他们做了磁共振 只是肌肉擦伤 |
[19:50] | It’s no biggie. | 没什么大不了的 |
[19:51] | I just wanted to thank you for taking such good care of me. | 我只是想谢谢你把我照顾得那么好 |
[19:56] | Did you bring flowers for my lieutenant? | 那你给我们的副队长带花了吗 |
[19:58] | ‘Cause he’s the one that ?pulled you out of a burning car. | 因为是他把你从着火的车辆里拖出来的 |
[20:02] | Ambulance 61, person collapsed. | 61号救护车 有人晕到 |
[20:04] | – Sacrament and Walnut. – I got to go. | -圣礼街和沃纳特街交叉口 -我得走了 |
[20:07] | Thank you for the flowers. | 谢谢你的花 |
[20:08] | I never got your name. | 我还不知道你的名字 |
[20:10] | Oh, um, Sylvie. | 希尔薇 |
[20:13] | Sylvie, I would be over the moon | 希尔薇 如果你能让我偶尔 |
[20:15] | if you let me buy you lunch sometime. | 请你吃个午饭的话 我会非常高兴 |
[20:33] | Jackass. | 混球 |
[20:48] | I came in to do clean up– found him in the corn. | 我出来清扫 就发现他在玉米地里 |
[20:58] | He’s dead, isn’t he? | 他死了吧 |
[21:08] | Blood pressure’s low. | 血压很低 |
[21:08] | Body temp is really low too. | 体温也很低 |
[21:10] | He must’ve been lying here for hours. | 他肯定在这里躺了很久 |
[21:11] | Maybe he has some medical ID in his wallet. | 也许他的钱包里有医疗身份牌 |
[21:18] | – No wallet. – Well, he’s probably homeless. | -没有钱包 -他可能是流浪汉 |
[21:20] | They come in here and steal our food. | 他们经常会来偷我们的食物 |
[21:22] | Pupils are equal. I don’t see any sign of head trauma. | 瞳孔大小一样 没看到有头部外伤 |
[21:25] | All right, I’m gonna bolus him, | 我要对他进行团注 |
[21:26] | get his pressure up. Hopefully he comes to. | 提高他的血压 希望能醒过来 |
[21:32] | Whoa, blood sugar’s only 20. | 血糖才20 |
[21:34] | All right, amp a D50. | 好 注射一支D50 |
[21:37] | That’ll help him come around. | 应该能帮他缓过来 |
[21:46] | It’s up to 120. | 上升到120 |
[21:47] | Bolus isn’t working either. | 团注也没有用 |
[21:48] | Pressure’s still low. | 血压还是很低 |
[21:50] | Let’s get him on the backboard and trauma him to med. | 抬他上担架送到医院去吧 |
[21:56] | When mystery man wakes up, | 这个神秘人醒来以后 |
[21:57] | tell him he ruined our corn bin. | 跟他说他毁了我们的玉米田 |
[21:58] | Yeah, we’ll be sure to do that. | 好 我们绝对会告诉他的 |
[22:01] | Not your typical john doe. | 神奇的无名氏 |
[22:09] | Hey, Jimmy said Boden pulled you aside this morning. | 吉米说今天早上博登让你待命 |
[22:12] | Everything go okay? | 一切都还好吧 |
[22:14] | It was nothing. | 没什么 |
[22:16] | What’s up with hot victim and the daisies? | 你的性感病人和雏菊是怎么回事 |
[22:18] | – He ask you out? – He gave me his card. | -他约你出去吗 -他给了我他的名片 |
[22:20] | I mean, he’s definitely cute. | 我是说 他的确很可爱 |
[22:22] | Very…You gonna call him? | 非常啦…你要打给他吗 |
[22:25] | I don’t know. Does he seem too smooth to you? | 我不知道 你不觉得他太圆滑了吗 |
[22:27] | Like he’s kind of a player? | 感觉好像是玩玩的 |
[22:30] | Brett, you looking to get married? | 布莱特 你是想找人结婚吗 |
[22:34] | Player’s what you need. | 你就是要找玩玩的 |
[22:37] | All I’m saying is, | 我只是想说 |
[22:38] | we collectively assumed responsibility for this animal, | 我们共同负责照看这只动物 |
[22:41] | but somehow I’m the one who had to take him home between shifts. | 但结果却要我在轮班时带他回家 |
[22:43] | Mouch, would you shush. Relax. | 穆奇 能消停会儿吗 别激动 |
[22:45] | Now Trudy won’t spend the night at my place. | 现在特鲁迪不愿在我家过夜了 |
[22:47] | – She says it smells like turtle. – Yeah? | -她说家里一股乌龟味 -是吗 |
[22:51] | Help you guys? | 有什么能效劳的 |
[22:52] | Uh, yeah, we’re here about that burned-out RV you got over there. | 我们来找那辆烧坏的房车 |
[22:56] | You the owner? | 你们是车主吗 |
[22:57] | No, we’re trying to locate the driver who abandoned it. | 不 我们想找丢弃这辆车的司机 |
[23:01] | We’re hoping you can let us poke around inside | 希望你能让我们进去瞧瞧 |
[23:02] | for any personal affects he may have left behind. | 看他有没有在车里留下什么线索 |
[23:05] | You don’t own the thing, | 这车不是你们的 |
[23:06] | but you want me to let you root around inside. | 但你们想让我同意你们进去翻查 |
[23:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:20] | $3? | 三美元 |
[23:20] | Hey, pal, we’re the firefighters | 兄弟 我们是消防员 |
[23:23] | who put out that fire. | 车里那火是我们灭的 |
[23:24] | We have some property that belongs to the driver, | 那个司机的一些财物在我们这里 |
[23:26] | and we just want to give it back to him. | 我们只想还给他 |
[23:31] | I think I can help you out. | 我想我能帮上你们 |
[23:32] | Guy left his wallet in the console. | 那家伙的钱包落在驾驶台了 |
[23:37] | Who abandons a camper in such a hurry | 谁会这么匆忙弃掉一辆房车 |
[23:39] | that they leave behind a wallet? | 连钱包都落下了 |
[23:43] | Here you go. | 给 |
[23:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:48] | I supposed it was empty when you found it. | 你找到这钱包时 里面就没钱吗 |
[23:51] | – No, I took all the cash. – Okay. | -不是 钱都被我拿走了 -好吧 |
[24:01] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[24:03] | Hey, uh, yeah, sure. | 当然了 |
[24:12] | It’s my maid’s day off. | 清扫工今天休息 |
[24:15] | But she stopped by for a drink. | 但她过来跟我喝了几杯 |
[24:17] | Well, hopefully you didn’t have to pay her for that. | 希望你不用付钱请她陪酒 |
[24:20] | You must’ve been missing me pretty bad | 这么突然来看我 |
[24:22] | to swing by out of the blue. | 肯定是想我想疯了吧 |
[24:23] | Yeah, but that’s not the only reason I’m here. | 是 不过也不只是这个原因 |
[24:28] | Last shift, it seemed like maybe | 上一轮班 我感觉 |
[24:30] | something was going on with you. | 你好像有什么心事啊 |
[24:32] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[24:36] | Everything is fine. | 一切都好 |
[24:42] | Chili, I know that we’re keeping it casual, | 小辣椒 我知道我们只是炮友 |
[24:48] | but I care about you. | 但我很在乎你 |
[24:51] | That’s really sweet, | 真贴心 |
[24:54] | but I’m fine. | 不过我很好 |
[24:56] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[25:12] | Oh, you’re really gonna fight me on this? | 你真不打算配合我吗 |
[25:28] | I never heard what happened with Jaime. | 你还没说跟杰米怎么样了 |
[25:30] | You get a hold of her? | 你联系上她了吗 |
[25:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:35] | Dead end? | 没线索吗 |
[25:37] | She stonewalled me for sure, | 她让我吃了闭门羹 |
[25:39] | but when I said Serena’s name, she definitely reacted. | 但我提起塞丽娜时 她有明显的反应 |
[25:43] | Like she knows about it? | 就像她知道这事吗 |
[25:45] | Like she knows something, | 像她知道什么 |
[25:46] | but I can’t pry it out of her. | 但我什么都套不出来 |
[25:48] | She’s a professional at that game. | 她在这方面是老手 |
[25:50] | Just need to play right. | 要用对手段 |
[25:53] | You should see her up there in her corner office. | 你该看看她坐在大办公室里的嘴脸 |
[25:57] | All she had to do was find an inside angle, | 她只需要在内部查一下而已 |
[26:01] | and I bet she got a kick out of it | 我告诉她 我还没复职时 |
[26:03] | when I told her I hadn’t gotten my rank back. | 我敢说她一定乐坏了 |
[26:06] | You think so? | 你这样觉得吗 |
[26:07] | I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[26:09] | See, I always got the impression | 我一直都觉得 |
[26:11] | that girl really liked you. | 那个女人很喜欢你 |
[26:32] | Donna. | 堂娜 |
[26:34] | Yeah. | 在 |
[26:35] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[26:38] | Nothing, I’m fine. | 没什么 我没事 |
[26:40] | The hell you are. | 你明明有事 |
[26:44] | Donna, come on. | 堂娜 说吧 |
[26:49] | All the police activity and, you know, | 警方的调查 |
[26:53] | the fight with Serena in the middle of the night. | 还有半夜跟塞丽娜吵架 |
[26:59] | Some of the neighbors– | 一些邻居… |
[27:01] | They canceled the mom’s group that I joined, and, you know, | 他们将我们踢出了”妈妈团” 还有 |
[27:05] | the looks that they are giving me–it’s– | 他们看我的眼神… |
[27:08] | Which neighbors? Who’s treating you like that? | 哪些邻居 谁这么对你的 |
[27:11] | You can’t blame them, | 怪不得他们 |
[27:12] | considering everything that they have heard. | 毕竟这么多风言风语 |
[27:14] | Okay, Donna. | 好了 堂娜 |
[27:21] | Don’t worry about them. | 别去管他们了 |
[27:25] | The truth is gonna come out, okay? | 真相总会大白 好吗 |
[27:30] | I hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的 |
[27:34] | I don’t know how much longer I can do this. | 我不知道我还能撑多久 |
[27:54] | Excuse me! | 请留步 |
[27:59] | It ends now. | 做个了断吧 |
[28:00] | I’m sorry, Mr. Maddox. | 很抱歉 马多克斯先生 |
[28:01] | – He just barged in. – What do you want? | -他就这么闯进来了 -你想干什么 |
[28:03] | This whole business with Serena Holmes, it ends now. | 塞丽娜·霍姆斯的事情 做个了断吧 |
[28:06] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[28:07] | Cheryl, call security. | 谢丽尔 叫保安 |
[28:09] | What kind of man are you, Maddox? | 你算什么人啊 马多克斯 |
[28:13] | Houses burn. People die. | 房子烧毁了 人死了 |
[28:15] | You are destroying families! | 你在毁掉别人的家庭 |
[28:19] | All so you can turn a profit? | 只为了能赚钱吗 |
[28:24] | What’s the matter, Chief, trouble at home? | 怎么了 队长 家里有不顺心的事吗 |
[28:35] | You have messed with the wrong man. | 你惹错人了 |
[28:52] | You did what? | 你做了什么 |
[28:55] | I had to do something. | 我总得做点什么 |
[28:57] | I’m glad I did, | 我很高兴我做了 |
[28:58] | because after looking in that man’s eye, I swear to God, | 因为跟那个人对视后 我发誓 |
[29:01] | there was no doubt in my mind Maddox was behind it. | 马多克斯肯定是幕后黑手 |
[29:03] | Chief, you got to stop making things worse for yourself. | 队长 你不能再给自己惹事了 |
[29:07] | What is your buddy Wheeler doing about all this anyway? | 你兄弟维勒怎么处理的 |
[29:09] | Apart from digging through my drawers. | 除了翻找我的抽屉以外 |
[29:10] | He’s looking for Serena, who still hasn’t turned up. | 他在找塞丽娜 她还是没现身 |
[29:13] | But is it obvious what’s going on? | 但这不已经很明显了吗 |
[29:15] | Serena knew that Boden was on to her, so she ran off. | 塞丽娜知道博登看穿她了 所以她逃跑了 |
[29:19] | Wheeler’s doing what any good cop would do. | 维勒只是在做任何一个称职的警察都该做的事 |
[29:21] | I mean, if I’m handling a case and my witness goes missing, | 如果我正在处理的案件证人失踪了 |
[29:23] | I’m taking a hard look at the person | 我会仔仔细细地调查那个 |
[29:24] | who benefits most from her disappearance, | 证人失踪后收益最大的人 |
[29:27] | and that’s you, my friend. | 而那个人就是你 朋友 |
[29:38] | Best advice I could give, Chief, | 我能给的最好建议 队长 |
[29:41] | you got to keep it together, whatever it takes. | 就是你一定要撑住 无论付出什么代价 |
[29:48] | I’m keeping it together. | 我撑着呢 |
[29:52] | Antonio says you won’t get far on Maddox. | 安东尼奥说你查不到马多克斯什么把柄 |
[29:54] | He has to let Wheeler’s investigation play out. | 他必须得等维勒的调查结束 |
[29:55] | You talk to Severide? | 你跟西弗莱德谈过了吗 |
[29:57] | Jaime’s a dead end too. | 杰米那边也是个死胡同 |
[30:01] | Maddox can’t get away with this, can he? | 马多克斯不可能逃得掉的 对吗 |
[30:08] | The driver of the RV | 房车的司机 |
[30:10] | and presumably the owner of our little friend | 应该也是我们这位小伙伴的主人 |
[30:12] | is one Jeremy Green of Denver, Colorado. | 是科罗拉多丹佛的的杰里米·格林 |
[30:17] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[30:18] | Did you track him down? | 你们有没有查到他的下落 |
[30:19] | We’re trying. | 努力中 |
[30:20] | We found a number in Denver. | 我们找到了一个丹佛的电话 |
[30:22] | We left some messages. | 留了几条留言 |
[30:23] | Apparently he’s not checking his voice mail | 显然 他还在路上时 |
[30:25] | when he’s on the road. | 并不会去查语音信箱 |
[30:26] | There’s no other contact information in there? | 里面没有别的联系方式吗 |
[30:31] | Hey, Chili, is this our John Doe? | 小辣椒 这是那个无名氏吗 |
[30:36] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[30:38] | We picked him up the other day. | 我们那天去出警的就是他 |
[30:39] | He was unconscious, diabetic shock. | 他昏迷过去了 低血糖休克 |
[30:42] | He didn’t have an ID on him. | 身上也没有身份证 |
[30:43] | You know, that garden was only, like, | 那个公园距离房车大概 |
[30:44] | 1/4 mile away from the RV. | 也就几百码远 |
[30:46] | He probably felt his blood sugar getting low, | 他可能是感觉到自己血糖变低 |
[30:48] | and he pulled over. | 就靠边停车了 |
[30:50] | Got disoriented and wandered off. | 搞不清方向就随便乱走 |
[30:52] | That’s how he ended up napping in the corn. | 最后就躺在了玉米地里 |
[30:54] | We should call Med. | 我们得打电话给医院 |
[31:00] | Hey, Chief. | 队长 |
[31:04] | Chief. | 队长 |
[31:11] | Just wanted to let you know I talked to Riddle, | 就是想告诉你我跟里德尔谈过了 |
[31:13] | told him it’s possible Roger Maddox | 我跟他说这事可能是罗杰·马多克斯 |
[31:14] | is behind all of this. | 在背后指使 |
[31:16] | Appreciate you going to bat for me, Patterson, | 谢谢你去帮我辩解 帕特森 |
[31:18] | but to be honest, at this moment in time, | 但说实话 此时此刻 |
[31:20] | I don’t much care about what Riddle says or does. | 我并不关心里德尔怎么说怎么做 |
[31:22] | Understandable. | 可以理解 |
[31:24] | Listen– | 听我说 |
[31:28] | if you need to step away from your duties for a while, | 如果你需要离开岗位一阵子 |
[31:31] | take some furlough time to deal with the situation. | 休个假处理这事 |
[31:34] | I have an obligation to be here. | 我在这是职责所在 |
[31:36] | I’m saying if you feel you can’t fully meet that obligation, | 我是说如果你无法专心工作 |
[31:39] | I’m happy to watch over the house in your absence. | 我很乐意在你离队期间接管队里事务 |
[31:43] | I’m sure Riddle would be okay with that. | 里德尔对此肯定不会有意见 |
[31:47] | You had that conversation with him? | 你跟他谈过了是吗 |
[31:51] | Like I said, I-I went to bat for you. | 就像我说的 我…我去帮你辩解了 |
[31:53] | And offered to do my job for me. | 还提出要帮我做我的工作 |
[31:58] | Patterson, you’re very good at playing both sides. | 帕特森 你还真是八面玲珑啊 |
[32:03] | Sooner or later, | 早晚有一天 |
[32:04] | you’re gonna need to make a stand for what’s right. | 你需要捍卫自己心中的正义 |
[32:14] | Um, okay, well, thanks for the update. | 好的 谢谢你告诉我 |
[32:19] | Jeremy Green is still in the hospital. | 杰里米·格林还在医院里 |
[32:20] | They found a brain bleed he probably sustained in the fall, | 他们发现他有脑出血 可能是摔倒时撞到了 |
[32:23] | and they’re keeping him sedated and intubated until it clears. | 现在给他打了镇静剂 插着管等待消退 |
[32:25] | Do they think he’ll make it? | 他们觉得他能醒过来吗 |
[32:29] | Should we try Animal Control again? | 我们要不要再打个电话给动物管理局 |
[32:30] | We are not putting Leonardo in a shelter. | 我们才不要把李奥纳多送到收容所 |
[32:34] | Truck 81, Squad 3, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[32:36] | Ambo 61, person trapped. | 61号救护车 有人被困 |
[32:39] | 1390 West Randolph. | 兰道夫西路1390号 |
[32:49] | – Where’s the victim? – Get this. | -伤者在哪儿 -是这样 |
[32:51] | Lady’s taking a shower inside the women’s locker room. | 一位女士在女宾更衣室洗澡 |
[32:54] | She looks up at the ceiling. | 她抬头看了看天花板 |
[32:55] | There’s this dude staring at her from inside the heating vent. | 发现暖气通道里有个男的正看着她 |
[33:00] | The guy’s inside the duct? | 那人在风道里面吗 |
[33:02] | Yeah, can you pull him out for us? | 是的 你们能帮我们把他弄出来吗 |
[33:05] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[33:07] | We got a Peeping Tom trapped inside the air duct. | 有个偷窥狂被困在风道里了 |
[33:10] | – For real? – Yeah. | -真的假的 -真的 |
[33:13] | There’s been a handful of sexual assaults reported here | 最近两个星期这里发生了 |
[33:16] | over the last couple of weeks. | 几起性侵案 |
[33:17] | Sounds like this is our guy. | 应该就是这个人了 |
[33:19] | How’d he gain access to the HVAC system? | 他是怎么进到空调系统里的 |
[33:21] | Mechanical closet in the back, | 操控间在后面 |
[33:23] | but I got a man posted there. | 但我派人守在那里了 |
[33:24] | He hasn’t come out that way. | 他还没有从那里出来 |
[33:26] | Garcia, you got a bead on this guy? | 加西亚 你知道这家伙的位置吗 |
[33:28] | Backed himself out of ladies’ shower. | 从女浴室退出来了 |
[33:30] | I’m not sure where he’s gone to now. | 我不确定他现在跑哪儿去了 |
[33:36] | Over here. | 这里 |
[33:45] | Get the thermal camera. | 去拿热成像摄影机 |
[33:47] | Herrmann, eight-foot ladder and tools. | 赫尔曼 八英尺的梯子和工具 |
[33:50] | Fire Department, | 消防队 |
[33:51] | call out so we can help get you out of there. | 大声呼救 我们可以救你出来 |
[33:56] | This way. | 这边 |
[34:05] | Ugh. Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[34:09] | What happened up there? | 发生什么事了 |
[34:11] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[34:13] | Think he’s right here. | 我觉得他就在这里 |
[34:15] | Nope, he’s right there. | 不 他在这里 |
[34:21] | I’m caught on something. | 我被什么东西挂住了 |
[34:23] | It hurts like a bitch. | 疼死老子了 |
[34:25] | Hang in there. We’ll get you out. | 坚持住 我们救你出来 |
[34:33] | Yup, think you got snagged on a screw. | 你应该是被螺丝钩住了 |
[34:38] | Think we need to cut into the duct. | 我们得把风道割开 |
[34:42] | Severide, belay that thermal camera. | 西弗莱德 不用拿热成像摄影机了 |
[34:43] | – Get the sawzall. – Copy that. | -拿把电锯 -收到 |
[34:45] | Please, help. | 求求你们 救我 |
[34:47] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[34:49] | All right, I’m gonna back the screw out. | 好 我要把螺丝钻出去了 |
[34:56] | – Damn it. – Almost done. | -该死 -快好了 |
[35:00] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, stop moving! | 等等 别动 |
[35:03] | Son of a bitch, he’s trying to get away. | 那个混蛋想跑 |
[35:06] | It’s going! | 要塌了 |
[35:11] | Casey! Matt, you okay? | 凯西 马特 你没事吧 |
[35:14] | Herrmann, grab him! | 赫尔曼 抓住他 |
[35:18] | He’s back in the ducts. | 他又回管道里了 |
[35:20] | I think he made it to a roof vent. | 他应该去了屋顶通风口 |
[35:22] | Suspect might be on the roof. Keep an eye out. | 疑犯可能去了屋顶 注意 |
[35:31] | Hey, pal, where you going? | 伙计 你去哪里 |
[35:37] | Hold it, come here. | 别动 老实点 |
[35:57] | Come on, Otis, straighten it out. | 奥蒂斯 直线开进去 |
[35:59] | – It’s fine. – Whoa, Otis, stop! | -没事 -奥蒂斯 停 |
[36:03] | Uh-no. | 糟了 |
[36:05] | – Ugh, uh-oh. – Leonardo. | -不好了 -李奥纳多 |
[36:16] | I can’t look. | 我不敢看 |
[36:22] | Where is it? | 乌龟呢 |
[36:24] | I put him in there. I know I did. | 我把它放那里面了 真的 |
[36:27] | – It must’ve escaped. – Oh, thank God. | -肯定逃走了 -谢天谢地 |
[36:29] | Otis, Otis. | 奥蒂斯 奥蒂斯 |
[36:33] | You–you need to get your eyes checked. | 你需要好好去治治眼睛了 |
[36:35] | We’d be better off letting the candidate drive the truck. | 让后备队员开云梯车都比让你开强 |
[36:38] | I’d love to. I’ve got my CDL. | 没问题啊 我有商业驾照 |
[36:41] | Forget it. | 别想了 |
[36:41] | We’re not letting the candidate drive the truck. | 我们不会让后备队员开云梯车的 |
[36:44] | Guys, where is the tortoise? | 伙计们 乌龟呢 |
[36:46] | You know, it’s really too cold for him out here. | 外面真的太冷了 |
[36:48] | Maybe it went inside seeking warmth. | 可能它进去暖和了 |
[36:51] | Hey, everybody, | 各位 |
[36:53] | this is Debbie Green and her son Zack. | 这是黛比·格林和她的儿子扎克 |
[36:57] | Hi, yeah, you rescued my husband Jeremy. | 你们好 你们救了我丈夫杰里米 |
[36:59] | Yeah, the paramedics found him. | 对 急救人员发现的他 |
[37:01] | We had no idea he was coming to town. | 我们之前不知道他要来 |
[37:03] | I took a job here in Chicago and brought Zack with me, | 我在芝加哥找了份工作 就带扎克一起来了 |
[37:05] | But Jeremy stayed behind in Denver. | 但杰里米留在了丹佛 |
[37:07] | With my tortoise. | 还有我的乌龟 |
[37:09] | We think that he was driving out to surprise us. | 我们认为他是想来给我们一个惊喜 |
[37:11] | Um, how is he doing? | 他现在情况如何 |
[37:13] | We just came from the hospital. | 我们刚从医院过来 |
[37:14] | He’s still sedated, but they seem hopeful. | 他仍在昏迷 但情况乐观 |
[37:17] | That’s good to hear. | 这是好消息 |
[37:18] | We found him! | 找到了 |
[37:22] | Donatello! | 多纳泰罗 |
[37:23] | I guess we had the wrong ninja turtle. | 我们好像给忍者神龟叫错名字了 |
[37:25] | There you go. | 给你 |
[37:29] | I’m gonna miss that thing. He’s very likable. | 我会想念它的 它真的很可爱 |
[37:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:42] | Oh, your former John Doe | 对了 之前那个无名氏 |
[37:43] | is conscious and talking to his family. | 现在清醒了 跟他的家人说上话了 |
[37:45] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[37:46] | Thanks for the update, Sarah. | 谢谢你告诉我们 莎拉 |
[37:49] | Did that earn me a free drink? | 那我可以免费喝一杯吗 |
[37:51] | When tortoises fly, kid. | 除非乌龟飞上天 孩子 |
[37:54] | She thinks I’m kidding. | 她以为我在开玩笑 |
[37:57] | Know what’s crazy? | 你知道有什么不可思议的事吗 |
[37:59] | We’ve never been away on a weekend together. | 我们从没一起过过周末 |
[38:02] | That is crazy. | 确实不可思议 |
[38:04] | Where you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[38:05] | Maybe I’ll surprise you. | 或许我会给你个惊喜 |
[38:12] | Chief. | 队长 |
[38:14] | Uh, Donna went out with some girlfriends. | 堂娜跟朋友一起出去了 |
[38:16] | Figured I’d best stay busy. | 我还是不要闲着的好 |
[38:19] | Get you a beer? | 要来瓶啤酒吗 |
[38:21] | Appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[38:49] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[38:50] | That kind of recognition is a big deal. | 这种认可可是大事 |
[38:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:54] | Commands real respect around here. | 在这里真的很受人尊重 |
[38:59] | Well, it’ll carry weight with chief Riddle. | 这对里德尔队长来说也不是小事 |
[39:02] | Might be a good time to talk to him | 或许现在时机到了 |
[39:03] | about having your rank reassessed. | 你刚好找他谈谈你的复职问题 |
[39:06] | I’d write a recommendation in support. | 我会帮你写推荐信的 |
[39:09] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[39:14] | Look, come on, let’s talk about chess. | 来 我们谈谈象棋 |
[39:16] | Wallace Boden, you’re under arrest. | 华莱士·博登 你被捕了 |
[39:17] | Turn around, put your hands on the bar. | 转过身 把手放在吧台上 |
[39:19] | What? | 什么 |
[39:27] | Under arrest for what? | 为什么逮捕我 |
[39:29] | This will be the last time I give this order. | 我最后再跟你说一次 |
[39:31] | Turn around, put your hands on that bar. | 转过身 把手放在吧台上 |
[39:39] | Why am I under arrest? | 我为什么被捕 |
[39:41] | You guys out of your minds? | 你们疯了吗 |
[39:45] | Herrmann, Mouch, call Donna. | 赫尔曼 穆奇 打电话给堂娜 |
[39:48] | Tell her to call my attorney. | 让她找我的律师 |
[39:49] | We’ll figure it out, Chief. | 我们会想办法的 队长 |
[39:51] | We got your back. | 我们都挺你 |
[39:53] | Look at me, Chief, | 看着我 队长 |
[39:55] | ’cause this is my favorite part of the job. | 这可是我最喜欢的部分 |
[39:59] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[40:00] | Anything you say can and will be used | 你所说的一切都将 |
[40:02] | against you in a court of law. | 被作为呈堂证供 |
[40:05] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[40:07] | If you cannot afford an attorney, | 如果你请不起律师 |
[40:08] | one will be provided for you. | 那国家会指派给你 |
[40:11] | Do you understand these rights that I’ve read to you? | 你明白我宣读的这些权利了吗 |
[40:14] | Keeping these rights in mind, | 好好记住 |
[40:15] | do you wish to speak to me? | 你还有什么想跟我说吗 |